时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Morning. | 早安 |
[00:04] | Oh, morning, Lyndsey. | 早安 林赛 |
[00:06] | Have you two officially met? | 你们俩正式见面过吗 |
[00:09] | We have, actually. | 其实我们还真见过 |
[00:10] | Remember when you were stalking Alan | 你还记得你跟踪艾伦 |
[00:12] | and you followed him to a restaurant | 跟到一家餐厅里 |
[00:13] | to catch him with his whore? | 想逮住他跟那婊子吗 |
[00:15] | I was that whore! | 我就是那婊子 |
[00:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:19] | – That was you? – Yes. | -那是你啊 -是啊 |
[00:21] | You know, I remember thinking, | 我还记得当时我在想 |
[00:22] | “What is such a beautiful woman doing with Alan?” | “这么一个美女怎么会跟艾伦厮混” |
[00:25] | I thought the same thing about you. | 我当时也这么觉得你呢 |
[00:26] | “What are we doing with Alan?” | “我们是不是脑子有病选艾伦” |
[00:28] | And here I was worried you two would have nothing in common. | 我这笨蛋本来还担心你们没有共同话题呢 |
[00:32] | – Care for a mimosa? – Oh, no, thanks, | -来杯含羞草鸡尾酒吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[00:34] | I’m recently sober. | 我最近刚戒酒 |
[00:35] | I’m cutting down on the self-destructive choices in my life. | 我在减少会毁了我人生的事物 |
[00:38] | Morning. | 早安 |
[00:39] | And she’s down to one. | 只差最后一件了 |
[00:44] | – Oh, this is so uncomfortable. – What? | -这下尴尬了 -怎么 |
[00:46] | Well, I’m about to have breakfast with my current lover, | 我马上就要跟我现任情人 |
[00:48] | my former lover, and my husband. | 前任情人 与老公一起共进早餐了 |
[00:52] | Oh, my God, I’m turning into my mother. | 天啊 我要变成我妈了 |
[00:57] | Well, to be fair, | 说句公道话 |
[00:57] | your mother slept with a lot more women. | 你妈睡过的女人比你多太多了 |
[01:07] | Oh, hey, our, uh, three-month anniversary is on Valentine’s Day. | 我们的三个月纪念日是在情人节呢 |
[01:10] | What should we do? | 我们要干嘛 |
[01:11] | I don’t know. I was thinking we could get dressed up | 不知道啊 我在想我们穿上正装 |
[01:13] | and put on some cologne and get some flowers | 喷点古龙水 买些花 |
[01:16] | and go to a romantic dinner… | 去吃个浪漫的晚餐 |
[01:17] | Ooh, I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[01:19] | …with our girlfriends. | 是跟我们各自的女朋友去 |
[01:21] | Our girlfriends? But it’s Valentine’s Day. | 跟各自的女朋友吗 可那是情人节啊 |
[01:26] | I can’t believe I’m in a relationship with a married man. | 真不敢相信我在跟一个结婚的男人谈恋爱 |
[01:29] | Eh. By the third time, you get used to it. | 大概到第三次左右你就会习惯了 |
[01:32] | You know what, that’s actually a really good point. | 其实这话还挺有道理 |
[01:34] | Since Louis’ adoption’s final, why are we still married? | 路易斯的领养手续都完结了 我们干嘛还结着婚 |
[01:37] | Uh, because we love each other. | 因为我们爱着对方啊 |
[01:39] | See? They always promise they’re gonna get out of their marriage, | 你看 他们总承诺你会离婚 |
[01:42] | but they never do. | 但他们永远不会 |
[01:44] | Alan, I want a divorce. | 艾伦 我想离婚 |
[01:46] | Wow. Just get right to it. | 真直接 一刀插我心上 |
[01:48] | Happy Valentine’s Day to Alan. | 情人节快乐啊 艾伦 |
[01:50] | Oh, come on. This was never a real marriage. | 别这样 这段婚姻本来就不是真的 |
[01:54] | And these aren’t real tears, either. | 这些眼泪也不是真的 |
[01:56] | I’m a stone-hearted bastard, too! | 我也是个没心没肺的王八蛋 |
[02:00] | You know what, Walden, you can keep him. | 其实呢 沃顿 你还是留着他吧 |
[02:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:03] | I’ll go get him before I find him masturbating | 趁他倒卧在自己的泪水里打飞机前 |
[02:05] | in a pool of his own tears. | 我赶紧把他追回来 |
[02:10] | Been there. | 碰到过 |
[02:27] | Can we make pancakes? | 我们能做煎饼吃吗 |
[02:29] | You know, I’m sorry, buddy. I can’t right now. | 抱歉 小家伙 我现在没空 |
[02:31] | I’m k… I’m kind of busy. | 我现在 有点忙 |
[02:32] | Y-You remember how I told you | 还记得我跟你说过 |
[02:34] | that Alan and I aren’t gonna be married anymore? | 我跟艾伦以后不是夫妻了吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[02:38] | Are you sad about the divorce? | 你是难过我们离婚吗 |
[02:40] | No. I’m sad about the pancakes. | 不是 我是难过没煎饼吃了 |
[02:46] | Hey. Oh, hey. Great. | 你来得正好 |
[02:48] | Uh, you know what, I’m working on our divorce papers. | 我这里在弄离婚的文件 |
[02:51] | I need you to sign right here. | 需要你在这里签个名 |
[02:53] | What about dividing our assets? | 那我们分财产的部分呢 |
[02:57] | Well, we both get what we had when we came into the marriage. | 各自留着结婚前各自拥有的一切财物 |
[03:00] | So you get the house and the car | 所以你拿到房子 车子 |
[03:02] | and the billion dollars and the private jet? | 几十亿以及私人飞机吗 |
[03:04] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:06] | And you’ll get that shirt. | 而你可以拿到那件衣服 |
[03:09] | You know what? I’ll go first. | 这样吧 我先签 |
[03:12] | You know, this isn’t easy for me either. | 这件事对我来说也不容易 |
[03:15] | Does the beach house and the private jet | 但海滩别墅 私人飞机 |
[03:18] | and the billion dollars make it easier? | 以及几十亿有让离婚没那么难受吗 |
[03:20] | Duh. | 废话 |
[03:22] | But this is still the best relationship I’ve ever been in. | 但这始终是我有过最棒的一段感情了 |
[03:26] | It’s funny. | 说来好笑 |
[03:27] | When Judith and I got divorced, she said, | 当朱蒂丝跟我离婚时 她说 |
[03:29] | “If you don’t leave, I will kill you.” | “如果你不滚 我就杀了你” |
[03:33] | I believed her. | 我相信了她的话 |
[03:36] | Here. Your turn. | 给 到你签了 |
[03:41] | I can’t. My hand knows it’s wrong. | 我做不到 我的手知道这是错误决定 |
[03:44] | Your hand does a lot of things it knows is wrong. | 你的手犯过的”错误”多了去了 |
[03:49] | Just sign it. | 赶紧签了 |
[03:53] | Good-bye… | 再见 |
[03:55] | Dr. Alan Harper-Schmidt. | 艾伦·哈勃-施密特医生 |
[03:59] | I hardly knew ye. | 都还没跟他混熟呢 |
[04:02] | Thank you. I really appreciate you doing this whole thing. | 谢谢 我真心感谢你陪我弄完这整件事 |
[04:05] | You know, in fact, I’d like to get you a gift to say thank you. | 我想送你一件礼物来感谢你 |
[04:08] | Well, that’s very nice, but I didn’t do it for a gift. | 你真好 但我不是为了礼物才帮你 |
[04:11] | You’re my best friend, and I would walk through fire… | 你是我最好的朋友 我愿为你赴汤蹈… |
[04:13] | What kind of a gift are we talking about? | 你说的礼物是指怎么样的 |
[04:16] | Whatever you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[04:17] | Don’t worry about the cost. You deserve it. | 不用在意价格 这是你应得的 |
[04:21] | This is exciting. | 这好刺激 |
[04:23] | You’re like a genie. | 你就像个精灵 |
[04:27] | What do I rub to make my wish come true? | 我该怎么”摩擦”你才能让我美梦成真 |
[04:30] | I heard it. | 我听到我说的了 |
[04:32] | Oh. I-I already know what my wish will be. | 我知道我的愿望是什么了 |
[04:33] | You can’t wish for more wishes. | 你不能许你要更多愿望 |
[04:35] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[04:37] | So-so what are the limits? | 限制是怎么样呢 |
[04:38] | Are we talking a trip to Disneyland? | 是去一趟迪士尼玩的等级吗 |
[04:40] | More than that. | 比那个好 |
[04:41] | Owning Disneyland? | 买下迪士尼给我呢 |
[04:42] | Less than that. | 比那个差 |
[04:44] | I really want to own Disneyland. | 我很乐意拥有迪士尼呢 |
[04:46] | Then the Little Mermaid can’t tell me, | 这样小美人鱼工作人员就不能说 |
[04:47] | “Pictures with children only.” | “只跟小孩合照”了 |
[04:51] | Okay, I-I know my parameters, I just have to think about it. | 好了 我知道我的礼物范围了 给我点时间想想 |
[04:55] | Can I have a wish? | 我能有个愿望吗 |
[04:56] | I’ll give you a hint: it’s pancakes. | 给你个提示 是煎饼 |
[05:00] | You know what, fine, I’ll get you pancakes. | 行行行 我给你做煎饼去 |
[05:06] | That’s how it’s done. | 就该这么搞定 |
[05:14] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[05:15] | so, after living in his guesthouse for free for four years, | 所以在你白住在人家客房里四年之后 |
[05:18] | your billionaire friend is granting you a wish? | 你的亿万富翁好友要实现你一个愿望吗 |
[05:21] | Just one. | 只能一个 |
[05:23] | This is so hard. | 好难想啊 |
[05:25] | Yeah. What do you get for a guy who has… nothing? | 是啊 一无所有的人到底缺什么呢 |
[05:30] | No, I’m serious. | 别闹 我是认真的 |
[05:31] | This is a very tricky negotiation. | 这次谈判非常需要技巧 |
[05:33] | He’ll-he’ll hate me if I ask for too much, | 弄不好他会因为我要太多而恨我 |
[05:34] | but I’ll hate myself if I ask for too little. | 可我会因为自己要太少而恨自己 |
[05:37] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[05:38] | I’ll hate myself either way, | 怎么选我都会恨自己 |
[05:40] | but I could be hating myself while Michael Caine | 但如果让迈克尔·凯恩当我一天的管家 |
[05:42] | is my butler for a day. | 那我恨自己又何妨 |
[05:44] | Shall I bring the Volvo round then, sir? | 先生 需要我把您的沃尔沃开过来吗 |
[05:48] | Okay. What do you have so far, besides Michael Caine? | 好吧 现在你都想到啥了 除了迈克尔·凯恩外 |
[05:51] | Well, right now there’s a range of things. | 目前我列了一张愿望单子 |
[05:54] | A new computer, a real bed, | 一台新电脑 一张真床 |
[05:57] | um, $10,000 to my favorite charity… | 向我最喜欢的慈善机构捐款10万 |
[05:59] | Wow, that’s very generous. | 哇 真是大方呀 |
[06:00] | That was just in case somebody else saw my list. | 这是以防有人看到我的单子 装好心的 |
[06:04] | Don’t you think it should be something that lasts for a while, | 你不觉得你的愿望应该是能维持下去 |
[06:06] | something that sets you up for the future? | 能为你的未来做准备吗 |
[06:08] | Uh, number five, penis enlargement. | 有啊 第五条 鸡鸡增大术 |
[06:11] | Just promise me you’ll pick something practical. | 答应我 你会选一个实际点的愿望 |
[06:13] | Right. Right. Practical. Got to think practical. | 对哦 实际 我要想个实际点的 |
[06:17] | Hey, um, if you had the right kind of saddle, | 话说如果你有正确的鞍 |
[06:21] | could you ride a giant panda? | 能否骑一头大熊猫呢 |
[06:28] | Don’t peek. I want it to be a surprise. | 别偷看 我要给你个惊喜 |
[06:30] | Please don’t be a panda. | 千万别是熊猫 |
[06:31] | Please don’t be a panda. | 千万别是熊猫 |
[06:34] | It’s not a panda. But that would be awesome. | 不是熊猫 但如果是熊猫该有多屌 |
[06:36] | Can you ride a panda? | 能骑熊猫吗 |
[06:38] | I wish. Apparently it’s animal cruelty. | 我倒想咧 但貌似那算虐待动物 |
[06:41] | PETA ruins everything. | 善待动物组织真扫兴 |
[06:43] | Can I uncover my eyes? | 我可以把手拿开了吗 |
[06:45] | Uh, ooh, one second. | 等一秒钟 |
[06:46] | Is he getting naked? | 他要脱光光吗 |
[06:48] | If he was, I’d be covering my eyes. | 如果是这样 我会把自己眼睛挡住 |
[06:52] | Okay, open your eyes. | 好了 睁开眼 |
[06:58] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:59] | I think he should’ve gotten the penis enlargement. | 我觉得他还不如选鸡鸡增大术 |
[07:02] | This thing must have cost a fortune. | 这台车一定很贵吧 |
[07:04] | Oh, it’s not as expensive as you think. | 没有你想象中那么贵啦 |
[07:05] | Plus, I traded in my Volvo. | 再说了 我拿我的沃尔沃折价了 |
[07:07] | Yeah, it paid for his first tank of gas. | 是呀 那钱够他加这台车的第一缸油 |
[07:10] | You had one wish and this is what you asked for? | 你只有一个愿望 而你就要了这玩意儿 |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:14] | Five people flipped me off on the way home. | 在回家的路上 有五个人对我竖中指 |
[07:16] | It was awesome. | 那感觉太棒了 |
[07:18] | Oh, plus, you won’t have to explain | 再说了 你再也不必跟朋友们 |
[07:19] | your relationship to your friends anymore. | 解释你和艾伦为什么在一起了 |
[07:21] | They all ask, “What are you doing with Alan?” | 他们都会问 “你怎么会跟艾伦这种人在一起” |
[07:23] | But nobody asks, | 但没人会问 |
[07:23] | “What are you doing with the guy in the Ferrari?” | “你怎么会跟开法拉利的人在一起” |
[07:26] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:28] | Sweet ride, Walden. | 好拉风的车呀 沃顿 |
[07:30] | Finally a car as pretty as you are. | 终于买了一辆跟你一样美的车了 |
[07:32] | It’s actually mine. | 那车其实是我的 |
[07:34] | There is no God. | 老天真没眼 |
[07:37] | Alan, we talked about this. | 艾伦 我们不是说过了吗 |
[07:39] | I thought you were gonna get something practical. | 我以为你会要点实际的东西 |
[07:40] | I thought so, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[07:41] | But Michael Caine is out of the country shooting a movie, | 但迈克尔·凯恩出国拍电影了 |
[07:43] | so here we are. | 所以只能要这个了 |
[07:45] | Couldn’t you have talked some sense into him? | 你怎么就不劝劝他呢 |
[07:47] | I told him to get whatever he wants. | 我跟他说想要什么都行 |
[07:48] | Don’t hate the genie, hate the wish. | 不要怪精灵 要怪就怪那个愿望 |
[07:51] | Right now I hate the idiot who wasted it on a Ferrari. | 现在我只怪那个把愿望浪费在法拉利上的蠢货 |
[07:54] | Lyndsey, w-wait, wait. We can take it for a spin. | 林赛 等等 我们可以开车去兜风嘛 |
[07:57] | I’ll let you drive! | 我让你开好啦 |
[07:59] | Not a chance. | 门都没有 |
[08:01] | What the hell? I really thought she was gonna like it. | 搞什么 我以为她会很喜欢呢 |
[08:03] | I know. Me, too. | 就是啊 我也以为 |
[08:04] | Hey, Berta, uh, if you had one wish, what would you get? | 波塔 如果可以实现一个愿望 你会想要什么 |
[08:06] | Have you signed the divorce papers yet? | 你签了离婚协议书了吗 |
[08:08] | – I did. – Then I’m good. | -签了 -那我别无所求了 |
[08:16] | Have you, uh, heard from Lyndsey? | 林赛理你了吗 |
[08:18] | No. | 没有 |
[08:19] | I even pulled out the big guns. | 我甚至拿出了我最大的”武器” |
[08:21] | I texted her a picture of my penis with a sad face on it. | 我发给她一张我的鸡鸡照 上面有哭哭脸哦 |
[08:25] | Why would that work on her | 那玩意怎么会对她有用 |
[08:27] | when it never worked on me? | 连”我”都从来不受用 |
[08:32] | Hey, Walden. | 沃顿 |
[08:33] | Alan, why did you send me your sad penis pic? | 艾伦 你为什么把哭哭脸鸡鸡照发给我 |
[08:37] | I-I’m sorry. That was for Lyndsey. | 抱歉 我是想发给林赛的 |
[08:39] | Come on, man! | 真受不了你耶 |
[08:42] | Grow up. She’s seen it in person. | 得了吧 她都亲眼见过好吗 |
[08:44] | Yeah, and it was sad then, too. | 是啊 当时我也想哭 |
[08:46] | Yeah, well, that sad penis | 是咩 哭哭脸鸡鸡 |
[08:47] | is driving around in a brand-new Ferrari. | 现在可是开一台全新的法拉利哦 |
[08:49] | Why can’t you talk like a person? | 你为什么就不能像人一样说人话呢 |
[08:53] | Wait, so you used your wish on a Ferrari? | 等等 你把你的愿望用在法拉利上了 |
[08:57] | And how did Lyndsey feel about that? | 林赛对此作何感想 |
[08:58] | Well, she hated it, and I just don’t know why. | 她暴怒 我不知道为什么 |
[09:00] | I-It was like our anniversary lunch at Hooters all over again. | 就像我们去辣妹餐厅过纪念日那次一样 |
[09:04] | Don’t you know anything about women? | 你难道一点也不了解女人吗 |
[09:06] | Uh, you and I dated– I think you know the answer to that. | 咱俩曾在一起 你知道这问题的答案 |
[09:09] | You had the chance to do something for you and Lyndsey, | 你本来有机会为你和林赛做些事 |
[09:13] | and instead you did something just for yourself. | 恰恰相反 你却只想着你自己 |
[09:15] | You know what? This is my fault. | 算了 这都是我的错 |
[09:18] | I gave you too much power. | 是我给你太多权力了 |
[09:20] | You don’t give a monkey a gun. | 千万不要给猴子枪杆子 |
[09:24] | Did we learn nothing from Planet of the Apes? | 《人猿星球》没有给我们一丁点启示吗 |
[09:27] | So how do I make this right for Lyndsey? | 那我应该怎么弥补林赛呢 |
[09:29] | Maybe you could paint a smiley face on her vagina. | 或许你可以在她的”洞洞”上画个笑脸 |
[09:35] | If she had one wish, what would it be? | 如果她能实现一个愿望 那会是什么 |
[09:38] | To be married to him. | 嫁给沃顿 |
[09:40] | Okay, that’s probably true, | 好吧 这倒是很有可能 |
[09:41] | but she can’t have Walden. | 但沃顿是我的 |
[09:43] | And make sure she knows that. | 你一定要让她知道这个事实 |
[09:46] | But I think you might be on the right track | 但我觉得你想的方向是对的 |
[09:47] | that she would like a commitment. | 她想要婚姻 |
[09:49] | Wow… A commitment. | 哇 一段婚姻 |
[09:53] | For years, I-I felt I should marry Lyndsey, | 好几年来 我都觉得自己该娶林赛 |
[09:55] | but, uh, it’s never the right time. | 但时机总是不对 |
[09:58] | Maybe now is the right time. | 或许现在就是正确的时机 |
[10:02] | I just… | 我真… |
[10:04] | wish I had the money for an engagement ring. | 希望我有钱买订婚戒指 |
[10:07] | I’m not getting you an engagement ring and a Ferrari. | 我才不会给你又买法拉利又买订婚戒指 |
[10:11] | How ’bout a promise ring and a Beemer? | 那恋爱戒加宝马总可以了吧 |
[10:24] | I’ve never been to a high-end jewelry store like this. | 我从来没来过这么高端的珠宝店 |
[10:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:27] | Where’d you get your engagement ring for your ex-wife? | 你给前妻的订婚戒指怎么来的 |
[10:29] | Well, when I met Judith, I was working at a funeral home. | 我和朱蒂丝认识时 我在殡仪馆工作 |
[10:32] | I’ll let you figure out the rest. | 剩下的你就自己想吧 |
[10:39] | I don’t think I belong here. | 这地方和我太不搭了 |
[10:41] | You know, I-I feel out of place. | 我觉得自己格格不入啊 |
[10:42] | Just follow my lead, and keep it classy. | 听我指挥就好 严肃一点 |
[10:45] | Hi. Welcome to BJ’s. | 你们好 欢迎来到蔻娇 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:52] | Um, what does “BJ” Stand for? | 蔻娇是什么意思呀 |
[10:54] | Bountiful Jewels. | 豆蔻少女般娇俏的珠宝 |
[10:55] | Oh. You know, I… I love your ads. | 我好喜欢你们的广告 |
[10:58] | Uh, uh, “Want a diamond, give a BJ.” | “想要钻石 给她蔻娇” |
[11:01] | Uh, uh, how about this one? | 还有这个如何 |
[11:02] | If you’re gonna get down on your knees, | 男儿膝下有黄金 |
[11:04] | you better be giving a BJ. | 千金一跪为蔻娇 |
[11:08] | We’ve heard them all, sir. | 这些我们都听过了 |
[11:11] | So, what can we do for you guys? | 你们需要买什么吗 |
[11:13] | Uh, well, to celebrate our divorce, | 为了庆祝我俩离婚 |
[11:15] | I’d like to get my ex-husband an engagement ring | 我想为我的前夫选一枚订婚戒指 |
[11:17] | for his on-again, off-again girlfriend. | 送给他长期分分合合的女朋友 |
[11:19] | Oh, and I might need your card, in case I propose | 我也需要一张名片 |
[11:22] | to my girlfriend, his ex-girlfriend, | 我可能要向我的女友 他的前女友 |
[11:24] | our social worker. | 我俩的社工求婚 |
[11:27] | Also, do you validate? | 对了 你们消费抵停车费吗 |
[11:29] | We do. | 可以 |
[11:31] | So, what kind of cut were you thinking? | 你想要什么款式呢 |
[11:33] | Oh, well, a-a cushion cut is tres in vogue right now. | 枕型现在风靡时尚界 |
[11:37] | Oh, on the other hand, ever since I was a little boy, | 但是打我小时候起 |
[11:39] | I had my heart set on a princess cut. | 我就特别喜欢公主方型 |
[11:41] | I think that she’s asking what Lyndsey would like. | 人家问的是林赛喜欢什么款式 |
[11:43] | Oh, uh, right, um, uh, the bride, uh, Lyndsey. | 哦 对哦对哦 新娘是林赛 |
[11:47] | Um, uh, well, you know, she has very common taste, | 她这个人是大众化品味 |
[11:49] | so, you know, probably round. | 估计是喜欢圆形吧 |
[11:54] | Well, what do you think of these? | 你们觉得这两个如何 |
[11:56] | They are both a minimum of four carats each. | 它们都是四克拉 |
[11:59] | Oh, and, uh, how much are they? | 我看看多少钱 |
[12:01] | Oh, dear Lord! | 我勒个亲娘耶 |
[12:03] | I think I just dropped four carats in my pants. | 我也在裤裆里拉出了”四克拉” |
[12:06] | Don’t worry about the price. | 不要担心钱 |
[12:07] | Just get what you want. | 选你喜欢的就好 |
[12:09] | Wow. Lyndsey is very lucky | 林赛真是个幸运的女人 |
[12:11] | to have a man like you in my life. | 拥有我这样拥有你那么有钱的男人 |
[12:15] | So, do you see anything you like? | 你有没有中意的款式呢 |
[12:16] | They all look good under these showroom lights. | 这些在珠宝店耀眼的灯光下看着都好看 |
[12:18] | I need something that looks good | 我需要的是在郊区廉租房的 |
[12:20] | in a rent-controlled apartment in Van Nuys. | 昏暗灯光下看着也漂亮的款式 |
[12:22] | Then I suggest this one. | 那么我推荐这一款 |
[12:23] | It’s flawless. | 完美无瑕 |
[12:27] | Oh. Well, I’ll take it. | 很好 那就要这个吧 |
[12:27] | It’ll remind her of me. | 会让她想到我 |
[12:29] | Why? Does the diamond fart a lot? | 为啥 这钻石也是放屁连连吗 |
[12:33] | I’ll just go wrap this up. | 我去把它包起来 |
[12:39] | – It’s really happening. – Yeah. | -这一天真的要来了 -对啊 |
[12:41] | You’re getting married. | 你马上就要结婚了 |
[12:42] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[12:44] | Pretty soon, I’ll be moving out of the house. | 很快 我就会搬出那个家 |
[12:47] | I mean, I certainly wouldn’t expect you | 你应该不会让我和林赛 |
[12:49] | to let Lyndsey and I live in your guest room. | 一起住在你的客房吧 |
[12:51] | I mean, that’-that’d be ridiculous. | 那样就太荒唐了 |
[12:53] | Wouldn’t it? | 对不对 |
[12:56] | Wouldn’t it? | 对不对 |
[12:59] | Hm… I have the house all to myself. | 以后房子都是我的了 |
[13:02] | I hadn’t thought about that. | 我还没想过这个问题呢 |
[13:05] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[13:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[13:09] | Well, we should do this more often. | 我们应该经常这么聚会 |
[13:11] | We never get together anymore. | 我们都好久没有聚过了 |
[13:13] | Oh, we wouldn’t miss your 50th birthday, | 我们可不会错过你的50岁生日 |
[13:15] | Here in 2030. | 今年是2030年了 |
[13:17] | Why are you telling us what year it is? | 你干嘛要把年份说出来呢 |
[13:19] | I don’t know. I was just providing some context, | 我只是想备注一下 |
[13:21] | in case people missed the subtitle. | 以防观众没看到硬字幕嘛 |
[13:24] | Well, I really appreciate you all being here. | 我很感激大家的光临 |
[13:26] | And, Louis, I’m glad you could take time away from college. | 路易斯 也多谢你从大学抽空来参加 |
[13:29] | I wouldn’t miss it, Dad. | 我才不会错过你生日呢老爸 |
[13:30] | Although, today is the big game | 不过今天是木星州 |
[13:31] | between Jupiter State and Moon University. | 和月球大学的比赛日 |
[13:33] | Go… Craters! | 火山口队加油 |
[13:36] | Wow. Things sure are different in the year 2030. | 2030年事情都发展得好快啊 |
[13:40] | Yeah. Lots of things are different. | 没错 好多”事”都发展起来了 |
[13:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:47] | – I’m out of here. – What?! | -我该走了 -什么 |
[13:49] | No. You’re leaving? | 你怎么就走了呢 |
[13:50] | Yeah. I want to get home | 我要回家去看 |
[13:52] | and watch the series finale of The Big Bang Theory. | 《生活大爆炸》的剧终大结局 |
[13:55] | Matthew McConaughey is guest starring. | 马修·麦康纳今天会来客串 |
[13:59] | I didn’t know President McConaughey could act. | 我不知道麦康纳总统还会演戏呢 |
[14:02] | We should really get going, too. Yeah. | 我们也要回家了 |
[14:04] | Oh, no! No. Come on, stay, guys. The-the… | 别这样啊 别走啊 再留一下下嘛 |
[14:07] | Wait, wait. Why don’t you… why don’t you stay the weekend? | 等等 你们可以过完周末才走啊 |
[14:10] | I’ve have all these extra rooms. | 我还有多余的客房 |
[14:11] | God, Walden, I am a successful businessman. | 沃顿 我现在是事业有成的商人了 |
[14:15] | I don’t need to live in your house for free anymore. | 我不需要再赖在你家骗吃骗住了 |
[14:17] | I live in Lyndsey’s house for free now. | 我现在赖在林赛家骗吃骗住了 |
[14:20] | Bye, guys. Happy birthday. | 回见了各位 生日快乐哦 |
[14:22] | Well, I guess it’s just you and me. | 现在就只剩下你和我了 |
[14:25] | And Louis. | 还有路易斯 |
[14:27] | Oh, yeah, but he’s just a hologram. | 没错 可他只是一个全息图而已 |
[14:29] | I’ve got to go. | 我也得走了 |
[14:30] | It’s pancake day in the cafeteria. | 今天是食堂的煎饼日呢 |
[14:35] | Now it’s really just you and me. | 现在是真的只剩下你和我了 |
[14:38] | You want some cake? | 你想吃蛋糕吗 |
[14:40] | Hey, babe. Ready to go? | 宝贝 可以走了吗 |
[14:43] | I sure am. | 可以 |
[14:45] | Rain check on the cake? | 下次再吃蛋糕吧 |
[14:47] | How the hell did you not age? | 你怎么都不会老 |
[14:50] | I’m Michael Freakin’ Bolton. | 因为老子是迈克尔·牛逼·波顿 |
[14:53] | And thanks for introducing us. Mm. | 谢谢你介绍我俩认识 |
[14:54] | Get out of my house, Bolton. | 滚出我的家 波顿 |
[14:56] | Bye, Walden. | 再见了 沃顿 |
[14:58] | Yeah, bye, Walden. | 再见 沃顿 |
[15:00] | * When a man steals a woman. * | * 当男人偷走了女人 * |
[15:05] | Wait, no! No, no, no, don’t leave! | 等等 别走 别走 |
[15:06] | I don’t want to be alone! | 我不想要孤身一人 |
[15:08] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想要孤身一人 |
[15:10] | Oh, Walden, what-what are you talking about? | 沃顿 你在说什么呢 |
[15:13] | No. You can’t leave me. | 不 你不能离开我 |
[15:15] | I’ll give you anything you want. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[15:16] | You can sleep in the master bedroom, | 你可以睡主卧房 |
[15:17] | and I’ll sleep on the futon. | 我去睡蒲团 |
[15:19] | Just, you can’t marry Lyndsey! | 你不能娶林赛 |
[15:21] | Wait… you can’t ask that of me. | 等等 你不能这么要求我 |
[15:22] | I’ll give you the house! | 我可以把房子给你 |
[15:24] | What’s your return policy? | 你们这怎么退货 |
[15:26] | You can’t give back a BJ. | 蔻娇不退不换 |
[15:29] | Oh, God… I’m gonna die alone! | 天啊 我要孤独终老了 |
[15:31] | Well, Walden, relax. | 沃顿 放松 |
[15:32] | No, I can’t relax. | 不行 我放松不了 |
[15:33] | I have seen the future! | 我已经看到未来了 |
[15:35] | Ms. McMartin has beautiful new boobs, | 麦克马丁小姐挺着傲人新胸 |
[15:38] | but I don’t get the boobs. | 但却没有我的份儿 |
[15:39] | Bolton gets the boobs. | 胸是波顿的 |
[15:41] | And Louis– he won’t come home from Moon College! | 路易斯 他不肯从月球大学回来 |
[15:44] | Oh, calm down. Calm down, Walden. | 冷静 冷静 沃顿 |
[15:46] | Now, I want you to take a deep breath | 现在我需要你深呼吸 |
[15:47] | and tell me every detail | 然后把麦克马丁小姐的胸 |
[15:49] | about Ms. McMartin’s boobs. | 巨细靡遗的给我讲清楚 |
[15:51] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气了 |
[15:53] | I need air. | 我需要空气 |
[15:55] | Everything is spinning! | 东西转不停 |
[15:56] | My whole world is coming apart! | 我的整个世界要分崩离析了 |
[16:00] | Could you please buzz me out? | 劳烦您开门放我出去 |
[16:07] | Hey, hey, don’t beat yourself up about this. | 别太责怪自己了 |
[16:10] | I mean, everybody freaks out a little bit every now and then. | 人人都会有小崩溃一下的时候 |
[16:13] | I mean, it’s like… it’s like when I, uh, lost Louis | 就像我在商场 |
[16:15] | for two hours at the mall. | 把路易斯弄丢两小时的时候 |
[16:17] | What? | 什么 |
[16:19] | Uh, he found a Wetzel’s Pretzel in the trash. | 他在垃圾桶里找到一块饼干 |
[16:21] | It was fine. | 没事的 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry I caused a scene back there. | 不好意思当时闹了这么一出 |
[16:25] | Everything hit me all at once, | 所有事情都突然压过来了 |
[16:27] | and I had this terrifying vision of the future, | 我突然有种恐怖的预感 |
[16:29] | where I-I ended up all alone in this house. | 自己要在这所房子里孤独终老 |
[16:32] | Terrifying? Next to my mother dying, | 恐怖吗 不算死妈的话 |
[16:35] | being alone in this house is my favorite dream. | 死在这房子里是我最美好的梦想 |
[16:39] | Oh, it’s just, when I think about the rest of my life, | 只是我想到这辈子以后的生活 |
[16:42] | you’re the one constant. | 你是唯一的不变 |
[16:46] | And I know I joke a lot about you moving out, | 虽然我经常开玩笑让你搬走 |
[16:48] | but the only thing… worse than… | 但唯一比你住在这更糟的是… |
[16:52] | you staying is you leaving. | 你离开 |
[16:57] | Don’t you think I’m scared, too? | 你觉得我不害怕吗 |
[16:59] | I mean, I’m trading you for someone ten years older | 我可是放弃了你 换了一个比你老十岁 |
[17:02] | and a billion dollars poorer. | 还比你穷个几十亿的人 |
[17:05] | Don’t put it that way in the proposal. | 求婚时可别说这话 |
[17:07] | Good call. See? | 提醒得好 你看 |
[17:09] | I’m always gonna need you. | 我总是会需要你的 |
[17:11] | And look, it’s not like I’m leaving tomorrow. | 而且我也不是明天就搬走了 |
[17:14] | Plus, even after Lyndsey and I are married, | 还有就算我和林赛结婚了 |
[17:16] | we’re still gonna see each other. | 我们还是可以继续见面啊 |
[17:18] | You mean it? | 你说真的 |
[17:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:20] | I gotta do something while Lyndsey’s at work. | 林赛上班的时候 我也得找点事干啊 |
[17:24] | Thank you both for inviting me to dinner. | 谢谢你们请我来吃饭 |
[17:26] | Well, we just wanted to cheer you up. | 我们就是希望能让你开心点 |
[17:27] | I’m really fine. | 我真的很好 |
[17:29] | I’m pretty used to Alan disappointing me. | 我已经习惯艾伦总是让我失望了 |
[17:30] | That’s Alan. He disappoints us, | 这就是艾伦 先让我们失望 |
[17:32] | then he redeems himself, only to disappoint us again. | 再挽回我们的心 然后让我们再次失望 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:35] | It’s the great circle of Alan. | 这是艾伦之轮回 |
[17:39] | Hello, Lyndsey. | 你好 林赛 |
[17:41] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[17:43] | Why are you dressed like the waiters? | 你干嘛穿得像服务生 |
[17:46] | That’s an unfortunate coincidence. | 那是不幸的巧合 |
[17:50] | I didn’t know the restaurant was gonna be this nice. | 我不知道会到高档成这副德行的餐厅吃饭 |
[17:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:54] | Hold that thought until you hear this. | 保持住好奇心 再来听听这个 |
[17:56] | Um, everybody, this is Scott. | 各位 这位是斯科特 |
[18:00] | Uh, he is available for lessons | 现教授小提琴课程 |
[18:02] | at the Valley West Community College. | 具体地点在西谷社区大学 |
[18:05] | Uh, please inquire after the performance. | 详情请在表演之后面询 |
[18:07] | There you go, paid in full. Now play. | 好了 报酬就算付完了 开始拉吧 |
[18:12] | Lyndsey Ruth Anne McElroy… | 林赛·罗斯·安妮·麦克罗伊 |
[18:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:16] | The right thing for once. | 做一次对的事 |
[18:18] | I’ve been in a lot of relationships… | 我曾有过很多段感情… |
[18:19] | Oh, three of whom are at this table. | 这桌上就有三段 |
[18:22] | But none of them even come close to what we have. | 但没有哪份恋情 能比得上我们之间的感情 |
[18:26] | From the moment I met you, | 从我见到你的那一瞬间 |
[18:28] | I knew you were too good for me. | 我知道我配不上你 |
[18:30] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 说的太甜蜜了 |
[18:32] | And so true. | 还是大实话 |
[18:35] | Walden asked me to pick anything in the world that I wanted, | 沃顿说这世上的东西任我选 |
[18:39] | and I pick you. | 而我选择了你 |
[18:42] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[18:44] | That is the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me, | 我这是我听过最美的情话了 |
[18:47] | but I hope you didn’t do anything as silly as waste | 希望你别傻到把愿望浪费到 |
[18:50] | your wish on ring… | 戒指上… |
[18:51] | I’m a princess! | 我是小公主 |
[18:52] | I’m a pretty, pretty princess! | 我是漂亮美丽的小公主 |
[18:55] | Is that a yes? | 同意了吗 |
[18:56] | Yes! Ah! | 愿意 |
[19:00] | That is so sweet. | 太甜蜜了 |
[19:02] | – It’s so beautiful. – So moving. | -特别美好 -非常感人 |
[19:04] | So… romantic. | 极其浪漫 |
[19:06] | In fact… Ms. McMartin, | 其实…麦克马丁小姐 |
[19:09] | – will you…? -No. | -你愿意 -别 |
[19:10] | Right, it’s too soon. | 是 太快了 |
[19:11] | Don’t leave me. | 别甩掉我 |
[19:13] | I’m so happy. | 我好开心 |
[19:14] | This is really a new beginning. | 这真的是一个新的开始 |
[19:16] | It is. We get our own place, | 是啊 我们有了自己的房子 |
[19:17] | our own things, new jobs… | 自己的东西 新工作… |
[19:19] | Oh, perfect. | 完美 |
[19:20] | Started the day with a Ferrari, | 开法拉利开始的一天 |
[19:22] | ended it with a wife and a job. | 又抱得美人归还有工作 |
[19:35] | Thanks again for the engagement ring. | 再次感谢你帮买的订婚戒指 |
[19:37] | Thanks for being such a great friend. | 谢谢你一直当我的好朋友 |
[19:39] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[19:40] | You gave me a new lease on life. | 你给了我一个新的人生 |
[19:42] | I mean, after we lost Charlie, I thought we were done. | 自从查理去了以后 我以为我们完了 |
[19:46] | We? | 我们 |
[19:47] | Well, you know, me, uh, Berta, Jake, | 就是我 波塔 杰克 |
[19:50] | my mom, Lyndsey, | 我妈妈和林赛 |
[19:52] | all the crazy characters who’ve walked into this amazing house. | 所有走进这栋神奇的房子里的疯狂角色们 |
[19:56] | Yeah, it’s been a pretty wacky last four years, huh? | 是啊 这四年过的太奇葩了 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:00] | Had a lot of laughs. | 有过很多笑声 |
[20:02] | Imagine how weird it would be without the laughs. | 想象一下 如果没有笑声以后得多诡异 |