英文名称:Two Hands
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Help me! Someone! | 救命呀! 来人呀! |
[00:26] | Someone help me, please! Help! | 快来人救救我呀! 救命! |
[00:29] | Will somebody shut the cunt up? | 没人让这混蛋闭嘴吗? |
[00:37] | No, Pando, please believe me. | 不 潘多 请相信我 |
[00:39] | I’m not fucking bullshitting. | 我不是在胡说八道 |
[00:40] | Look, I’m telling you the truth! | 你看 我告诉你的是事实! |
[00:42] | Just ring Deirdre. | 你只需要打电话给迪尔德丽 |
[00:43] | We’re doing this job tomorrow. | 我们打算明天就干 |
[00:44] | I’m gonna get your fucking 10 grand back. | 我想把你他妈的一万美元拿回来 |
[00:46] | I’ll give you 15. | 我会给你一万五的 |
[00:47] | I promise you. Just ring her, please. | 我向你发誓 求你了 打电话给她 |
[00:49] | We’re doing this job. I’m gonna get fucking money. | 我们正在策划着呢 我会拿到该死钱的 |
[00:51] | Just ring Deirdre! | 打电话给迪尔德丽呀! |
[00:52] | OK, Jimmy. What’s her number? | 好吧 吉米 她的电话号码是多少? |
[00:56] | It’s 9389-1… | 她的电话是9389-1 |
[00:59] | Fuck, no! She’s at her mum’s place. | 妈的 不! 她在他妈妈那 |
[01:01] | Fuck, I don’t know her number. | 操 我不知道她妈妈的电话 |
[01:04] | Call 013. Call 013. What’s it under? | 打013查号 打013 查谁? |
[01:09] | Um, Fletcher! Crusher, C. It’s… | 嗯 弗莱彻! 粉碎机 粉碎 |
[01:12] | Fuck, that was his nickname! What was his real name? | 妈的 那是他的绰号! 他的真名是啥? |
[01:18] | It was John or something. | 他可能叫约翰什么的 |
[01:19] | No. It was’ um… Robert Henry Fletcher, yeah. | 不 他叫 罗伯特亨利弗莱彻 |
[01:22] | Robert! It was Robert Fletcher. | 罗伯特! 他叫罗伯特弗莱彻 |
[01:30] | Hello. Could I have a number for a Robert Fletcher in… | 你好 我想查一下罗伯特弗莱彻的电话位于 |
[01:35] | Botany. | 波特妮区 |
[01:37] | What street? | 那个街道? |
[01:41] | Oh, fuck! I don’t know. | 噢 妈的! 我不知道 |
[01:43] | l mean, I’ve been there a million times. | 我是说 尽管我去过那无数次了 |
[01:45] | I know how to get there. | 我知道怎么去那 |
[01:47] | Somewhere in Botany. | 波特妮区的某个地方 |
[01:50] | Uh…Botany Road? | 嗯波特妮路? |
[01:54] | There’s a P.Fletcher in Botany Road. | 在波特妮路有个叫皮弗莱彻的 |
[01:57] | No. No. They live down on one of them backstreets. | 不 不 他们住在后面街道的某处 |
[02:00] | Anything eIse under ‘R’ in Botany? | 在波特妮街有其他名字以”R”开头的人吗? |
[02:05] | Ah, nothing. Thanks very much. Ohh… | 啊 没有 非常感谢 噢 |
[02:07] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[02:11] | Must be a silent number. | 他的号码一定是没登记 |
[02:14] | Sorry, Jim. | 对不起了 吉米 |
[04:03] | If you’re going through some sort of shit in your life, | 如果你的生活正经历着某种乱七八糟的事 |
[04:06] | chances are someone eIse… | 很有可能在你之前… |
[04:07] | has been through the same thing before you. | 已经有人经历过同样的事了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:961个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:104个,六级词汇:35个,GRE词汇:40个,托福词汇:56个,考研词汇:107个,专四词汇:74个,专八词汇:5个, 所有生词标注共:219个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:09] | And they’ve written it down. | 并且他们还已经把它写了下来 |
[04:12] | Some poet or philosopher has been through the same type of crap | 某些诗人或者哲学家已经经历过同样的狗屎事情 |
[04:16] | and they’ve written about it. | 并且已经写了些关于它的东西 |
[04:18] | And when you find that poem or that piece of writing and you think, | 当你发现那首诗或者那些论述的时候你会想 |
[04:23] | “Bloody hell!” | “妈的!” |
[04:24] | “This bastard just summed it all up.” | “这个混蛋只是简单的终结了一下而已” |
[04:28] | It’s kind of comforting. Know what I mean? | 舒服点了吧 你知道我什么意思吧? |
[04:36] | Yeah, fuck it! | 好 打得好! |
[04:38] | The Chinese reckon that man is a bridge | 中国人认为人是一座桥 |
[04:43] | between heaven and hell. | 一座位于天堂和地狱之间桥 |
[04:45] | The middle ground between the yin and the yang. | 阴阳间的中间地带 |
[04:50] | The yin… | 阴 |
[04:53] | ..and the yang. | 和阳 |
[04:56] | Me and my little brother Jimmy here, | 我和我的弟弟吉米就位于阴阳之间 |
[04:58] | we got these tattoos one day. | 某天我们刺上了这些纹身 |
[05:01] | One side is white with a little bit of black | 一面是白的 点缀着一点点黑 |
[05:04] | and the other side is black with a little bit of white. | 一面是黑的 点缀着一点点白 |
[05:08] | See’ something that’s good… | 也就是说 好的东西… |
[05:10] | can still have a little bit of bad in it | 仍旧会有一点坏的东西在其中 |
[05:14] | and something that’s bad still has a little bit of good. | 坏的东西也会有一点点好的东西在其中 |
[05:32] | The path of evil | 罪恶之路 |
[05:33] | will come tumbling down like the walls of Jericho! | 将像杰里科之墙一样坍塌! |
[05:37] | Seek salvation in the Lord! | 从上帝那里去寻找解脱吧! |
[05:40] | Fucking idiot! Seek salvation in the Lord! | 傻逼! 从上帝那寻求解脱! |
[05:43] | I was talking to Pando this arvo. | 今天下午我同潘多谈过了 |
[05:44] | Yeah? Talking to Pando, were you, mate? | 嗯?与潘多谈?你 哥们? |
[05:46] | What were you talking to Pando about? | 你和潘多谈什么了? |
[05:48] | You know, a few things. | 也没谈太多 |
[05:50] | Yeah? Fucking mates with Pando, are you, mate? | 嗯?就你能和潘多谈 哥们? |
[05:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[05:54] | He knows about you and what happened to Kiwi Bob. | 他知道你 也知道科威鲍勃那发生了什么 |
[05:56] | How’s he gonna know that? | 他是怎么知道的? |
[05:58] | Mate, Pando fucking knows. | 伙计 潘多就是他妈的知道 |
[05:59] | What did he talk about? Did he offer you any work? | 他和你谈什么了? 他给你什么活干了吗? |
[06:02] | No, come on. As if. | 没有 得了吧 好像没有 |
[06:03] | I wouldn’t be surprised, mate. | 这我一点都不奇怪 伙计 |
[06:05] | Boys! Hey, boys’ night out, eh? | 小伙子们! 嘿 进来玩玩吧 怎么样? |
[06:09] | We got fucking beautiful girls. | 我们这有靓妹 |
[06:11] | Hey, Les, you got a spare cigarette? Yeah, alright. | 嘿 赖斯 给根烟抽? 没问题 |
[06:14] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[06:15] | Come and have a look, mate? No, mate. | 进来看看 哥们? 不了 兄弟 |
[06:17] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋! |
[06:19] | Jimmy, can you roll it for me? Can’t roll. | 吉米 你能帮我卷一下吗? 我不会卷 |
[06:24] | -Hey, Les! -Hey, Rocket. | -嗨 赖斯! -嗨 洛克特 |
[06:25] | ow’s things, mate? | 还好吗 哥们? |
[06:26] | Hi, Jim! How are you, mate? | 嗨 吉米! 怎么样 哥们? |
[06:28] | This is my sister, Alex. | 这是我妹妹 艾利克斯 |
[06:30] | Jeez. I didn’t know you had a sister. | 天呀! 我不知道你还有个妹妹 |
[06:32] | I got four sisters, mate. Yeah? | 我有四个妹妹呢! 真的? |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 当然是真的 |
[06:35] | You out from Mudgee, are you, love? | 你从玛吉镇来 对吧 宝贝? |
[06:37] | Yeah, just got here. | 对 刚到这 |
[06:38] | Fucking nuthouse, isn’t it, eh? Yeah. | 这里很疯狂 难道不是吗 嗯? 没错 |
[06:41] | Hey. If this fucker gives you any trouble, | 嘿 如果这个混蛋有任何让你不爽的地方 |
[06:43] | you let me know, OK? | 告诉我 好吗? |
[06:44] | I’ll fucking sort him out. Huh? | 我会他妈的好好教训他的? |
[06:46] | You still cool for tomorrow night? | 明天晚上你也这么酷吗? |
[06:47] | Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever. | 那当然 没错 无所谓 |
[06:49] | You make sure. I’m taking a special trip out west… | 你确定吗? 我要去西部旅行 |
[06:51] | I’ll fucking be there, alright?! | 我一定会在那的 好了吧?! |
[06:52] | Well, you make sure, OK? | 那好 你确定 对吧? |
[06:54] | Hey, hey, Jim. Jim! | 嘿 嘿! 吉米 吉米! |
[06:55] | Man, I just ran into Kiwi Bob’s missus. | 哥们 我刚才碰见科威鲍勃的老婆了 |
[06:57] | She wants to give you a fucking medal. | 她想给你个奖章 |
[06:58] | They had to wire his jaw shut. | 他们不得不把他的嘴绑起来 |
[06:59] | She’s loving the peace and quiet. | 她喜欢平和宁静 |
[07:06] | Hey, fellas! | 嘿 朋友! |
[07:07] | I hope you’re enjoying the nice night. Come in here. | 尽情享受这个美丽的夜晚吧 进来玩玩吧 |
[07:09] | We’ve got some beautiful women in here, eh? | 我们这有许多美女 |
[07:11] | Have a look. Beautiful, uh? | 来看看吧 美女 真的! |
[07:14] | No, no. Where are you going, fellas? | 不 不 你们去哪呢 朋友? |
[07:16] | Eh, Australia, huh? Eh? What are you thinking? | 嘿 这是澳大利亚! 你们在想什么呢? |
[07:18] | Useless fucking pooftas. | 没用的蠢蛋 |
[07:25] | Let’s go get a beer, eh? Yeah. | 进去喝一杯啤酒 怎么样? 好呀 |
[07:27] | See youse later, boys. Oh, yeah, alright. | 一会见 哥们 好 |
[07:31] | Fuck! | 操! |
[07:33] | How’s an ugly bastard like Rocket… | 像洛克特这样的混蛋… |
[07:34] | get a good-looking sister like that? | 怎么能有个那么漂亮的妹妹? |
[07:36] | Oi, Jimmy! | 嗨 吉米! |
[07:43] | G’day, Jimmy. | 晚上好 吉米 |
[07:44] | Yeah, g’day, Pando. Hey, Acko. | 哎 晚上好 潘多 嗨 阿克 |
[07:47] | Busy tomorrow, Jimmy? | 你明天忙吗 吉米? |
[07:48] | Oh, not much, you know. Nothing much going on. | 哦 不忙 你知道的 没太多的是要做 |
[07:51] | Why, what’s up? Got a bit of work if you want it. | 有啥事吗? 如果你想 我有点活给你干 |
[07:54] | Yeah, yeah, alright. Yeah, what is it? | 好呀 好呀! 啥事? |
[07:57] | You come and see me tomorrow, alright? | 明天你来见我 好吗? |
[07:59] | 10 o’clock. Yeah. Alright. | 上午10点 好 没问题 |
[08:01] | You won’t be late, will you, mate? | 你可不能迟到 知道吗? |
[08:03] | No, no, no, I’ll be there. No worries. | 不会的 我一定准时到达 不用担心 |
[08:07] | Alright, then, mate. See you then. | 那好 明天见 |
[08:09] | Yeah, alright. Well, thanks, eh? | 好的 好的 那么 谢了 |
[08:24] | So, what did he say? | 他说什么了? |
[08:26] | Oh, he says he’s got a job for me tomorrow. | 他说明天有个活给我干 |
[08:29] | What? What kind of a job? Like a ‘job’ job? | 什么?什么活?哪方面的活? |
[08:32] | I don’t know. He didn’t say. | 我不知道 他没说 |
[08:35] | Well, there you go, mate. What did I tell you? | 好 你去吧 哥们 我和你说什么来着 |
[08:38] | You’re on your way. | 你上路了 |
[08:39] | What? It’s your fucking break, mate. | 什么? 这是你的突破 哥们 |
[08:43] | Yeah, well, it’s probably only something small, you know? | 嗯 有可能只是些小事情 |
[08:45] | I mean, it’s my first… | 我的意思是 这是我第一次 |
[08:47] | Of course it’s something small. What do you expect? | 当然是些小事 你还想怎么样? |
[08:49] | But, mate, you’re in with Pando now, mate. | 但是 哥们 你现在就和潘多一起做事了 |
[08:51] | So, fucking great. | 所以 他妈的棒极了 |
[08:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I suppose. | 当然 我也这么认为 |
[08:57] | So you wanna play with the big boys’ do you? | 所以你将和大人物一起共事了 知道吗? |
[09:01] | Little brother. | 小兄弟 |
[09:03] | Five bucks. Five bucks, eh? | 五位 五位 对吧 |
[09:05] | OK, folks, you’re back on HOT-FM | 好的 各位 你正在收听火热调频 |
[09:07] | and here’s the weather forecast for today. | 下面是今天的天气预报 |
[09:09] | Ηooly-dooly! It’s gonna be a hot one. | 我的老天! 今天将是一个大热天 |
[09:10] | 35 degrees in the shade, that’s what the Bureau says, | 气象局说今天多云35度 |
[09:13] | and a late afternoon thunderstorm coming in. | 下午会有雷阵雨 |
[09:15] | Until then, looks like you gotta sweat it out. | 看起来 直到下雨时你得出点汗了 |
[09:18] | OK, folks. Let’s get back to the reck. | 好吧 朋友 让我们接着听摇滚乐吧 |
[09:44] | Busy tomorrow’ Jimmy? | 明天很忙吧 吉米? |
[09:46] | Yeah, well, I got some work for you. | 好 我给你些活干 |
[09:48] | If you want it. | 如果你想做的话 |
[09:55] | Oh, fuck. | 噢 操! |
[10:03] | Ugh! | 嗨! |
[10:05] | Jimmy! Hey, Jimmy! | 吉米! 嗨 吉米! |
[10:09] | Good morning, Mrs Jones. | 早上好 琼斯太太 |
[10:10] | That tap is driving me mad. | 那个水龙头快把我搞疯了 |
[10:11] | Would you have time to look at it? | 你有时间去修修它吗? |
[10:13] | Why don’t you go upstairs and ask Goldie? | 为啥你不上楼叫高迪帮忙? |
[10:15] | Ah, that prick’s no use for anything. I owe him rent. | 啊 那个傻帽啥用都没有 |
[10:18] | Alright, don’t worry. I’ll fix your tap for you. | 好吧 别担心 我会给你修好水龙头的 |
[10:20] | But now I’ve got to go to a meeting, OK? | 但现在我得去赶个约会 好吗? |
[10:22] | So can I come back later? OK, love. | 等我回来再修吧? 好的 亲爱的 |
[10:24] | Alright, then. ‘Bye. | 好吧 那么 再见! |
[11:06] | G’day! | 嗨! |
[11:08] | Do you remember me from last night? Jimmy. | 还记得我吧 昨天晚上? 我是吉米 |
[11:11] | Yeah, yeah. Alex. | 记得 记得 我是艾利克斯 |
[11:12] | Yeah, yeah. I know. | 是的 是的 我知道 |
[11:16] | So, you’re from the country, eh? | 那么 你从乡下来 对吗? |
[11:18] | Yeah, pretty much. | 对 差不多吧 |
[11:19] | Yeah, what’s it like out there? I don’t know. | 嗯 乡下怎么样? 我不知道 |
[11:22] | Less buildings. More cows. You got a horse? You ride? | 建筑物少 牛比较多 你有马吗?你骑马吗? |
[11:26] | No. No? | 不骑 不骑马? |
[11:28] | No. | 不骑 |
[11:29] | Then, what do you do? | 那么 你平时干什么? |
[11:32] | Um… Oh, not much, really. | 嗯真的没太多事做 |
[11:33] | Just muck around, you know. It’s pretty boring. | 也就是到处溜达溜达 挺无聊的 |
[11:36] | Yeah. Mm-hm. | 是吗? 嗯 |
[11:39] | So, um, you’re like a strip club guy, hey? | 你在脱衣舞俱乐部上班 是吧? |
[11:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, no. | 对 对 但是 |
[11:43] | I’ve been doing that for a while, yeah, | 我在那工作有段时间了 |
[11:45] | but, um, I got a new job, | 但是 嗯 我有个新工作了 |
[11:47] | and you could say I’m moving on. | 应该说我有点进步了 |
[11:49] | Yeah, what are you doing? I’m, um… | 那你现在做什么? 我现在 嗯 |
[11:51] | Yeah, I’m doing, um… I’m working for a guy. | 对 我现在 嗯 我现在为某人工作 |
[11:54] | You know? Just doing odd jobs here and there. | 你知道? 就是这里那里做些杂事 |
[11:56] | That sort of thing. | 也就是这些事了 |
[11:57] | Oh, right. Just like a handyman? | 哦 我知道了 就像勤杂工人? |
[12:01] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[12:03] | What about you? You got any photos? | 你怎么样? 拍了些照片吗? |
[12:05] | No, not really. | 没有 实际上没拍 |
[12:09] | Hey, let me take one of you. | 嘿 我给你来张照片吧 |
[12:11] | Come on, let me take one | 来吧 让我给你拍一张 |
[12:13] | I promise you I’m not gonna run off with your camera. | 我保证我不会带着你的相机跑掉的 |
[12:26] | Well, you gotta do something. | 嘿 你得摆个姿势什么的 |
[12:27] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我摆啥姿势? |
[12:29] | I don’t know. Something. | 我不知道 反正得摆个姿势吧! |
[13:08] | Here’s your camera. Thanks. | 给你相机 谢谢! |
[13:12] | So, when are you gonna get them done? | 那么 你准备什么时候把它们弄完? |
[13:15] | Developed. | 洗出来 |
[13:15] | I don’t know. Um…probably just later on. | 我不知道 嗯或许过些时候吧 |
[13:18] | Do you want to show them to me? Yeah, OK. | 能把照片给我看看嘛? 没问题 好的 |
[13:25] | Alright, well, I’ll call you or something maybe. | 好的 我会打电话给你 |
[13:28] | Yeah! Alright. | 好! 就这样 |
[13:31] | I’ll give you my number! Yeah. | 我给你我的电话号码吧! 好呀! |
[13:43] | And it’s a triple-word score. So, what do we got here? | 这是三字游戏得分 看看我们得了多少分? |
[13:51] | That’s, uh…81. | 加起来是81 |
[13:54] | And I used up all my letters. It makes 131. | 我用光了所有的字母 总共得了131分 |
[13:59] | Fuck. | 妈的! |
[14:04] | Where’s that fucking Jimmy? | 该死的吉米在哪呢? |
[14:05] | Wasn’t he supposed to be here by now? | 难道现在他不应该到这吗? |
[14:19] | Did you get held up, mate? | 你有事耽搁了吗 哥们? |
[14:22] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[14:30] | So, what you been doing? | 那么 你现在怎么样? |
[14:31] | You did a nice job on Kiwi Bob. | 对于科威鲍勃你做的不错 |
[14:34] | Yeah. | 还成吧 |
[14:35] | Dropped him with an upper cut, I hear. | 我听说 你用一个上勾拳把他干掉了 |
[14:37] | Yeah. Yeah, well, | 是的 是的 嗯 |
[14:38] | I’d seen him leaving himself open to it, you know. | 我看到他自己留出那个空当 |
[14:40] | So I thought I’d get in there and give it a go. | 所以我就抓住那个机会给了他一拳 |
[14:42] | It’s a nice little effert. Kiwi Bob’s no fucking softie. | 做的很不错 科威鲍勃可不是个软蛋 |
[14:46] | Wally here cleaned up on that. Didn’t you, Wal? | 我们的威利因此赚钱了 对不对 威利? |
[14:48] | Yeah, two grand. | 没错 挣了两千块 |
[14:50] | We got the dopey bastard to do a job for us. | 我们让鲍勃这个笨蛋为我们做了件事 |
[14:53] | I sent him down to Wollongong | 我让他去卧龙岗 |
[14:55] | with a bootload of car radios… | 带着一车的汽车收音机… |
[14:57] | to drop on some wog down there. | 去送给那的阿拉伯人 |
[14:59] | Anyway, the wog’s at the back laying a turd. | 不知为啥 阿拉伯人在后面拉屎 |
[15:02] | Bob thinks he’s not there, stupid prick. | 鲍勃就认为他人不在 这个笨蛋 |
[15:04] | Turns around, drives all the way home. | 掉头开车回家了 |
[15:06] | Deal’s blown. I’m left with 40 fucking car radios. | 交易吹了 我剩下了四十部汽车收音机 |
[15:11] | Don’t need a car radio, do you, mate? | 你需要汽车收音机吗? |
[15:13] | No, I don’t have a car. | 不 我没车 |
[15:16] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | Like working with your hands, do you? | 你喜欢打拳 对吧? |
[15:23] | Yeah, I’m good with my hands. | 没错 我拳打得不错 |
[15:25] | I was wondering if you want to do a bit of couriering work. | 我想你是否愿意做些送东西的活? |
[15:28] | 500 bucks. | 我给你五百块钱 |
[15:29] | 500?! Not enough for you? | 五百? 你觉着还不够多吗? |
[15:33] | No. No, yeah, that’s five. | 不是 不是 那是五 |
[15:34] | Yeah, that’s great. 500’s good. | 嗯 太好了 五百太好了 |
[15:36] | Good. I want you to go down to Bondi. | 好的 你去邦迪 |
[15:39] | See a chick called Sharon. | 找一个叫莎伦的女的 |
[15:41] | Drop a big pile of cash on her. Yeah, how much? | 给她一大笔钱 好的 多少? |
[15:44] | 10 grand. Yeah, what’s it for? | 一万 好 为啥给这么多钱? |
[15:51] | What’s it for? It’s not yours to be asking that, mate. | 为啥?这不是你应该问的 伙计 |
[15:55] | Yeah, yeah, right. I didn’t mean it. | 是的 是的 没错 我也不是这个意思 |
[15:57] | I shouldn’t have said anything like that. | 我确实不应该问这些 |
[15:59] | You just go down to Bondi, you drop the fucking cash on this chick | 你只要去邦迪 把钱扔给那个女的 |
[16:02] | and then you bring the car back. | 然后把车开回来就成了 |
[16:03] | Alright? Yeah. No worries. | 好吗? 没问题 不用担心 |
[16:05] | You got your keys there, mate? What? | 你的车钥匙在吗 哥们? 什么? |
[16:07] | Give him your fucking keys. | 把你的车钥匙给他 |
[16:09] | You’re not taking my fucking car. | 你不能开走我的车 |
[16:12] | It’s only gonna take 20 minutes. He needs a car. | 只剩下20分钟了 他需要一辆车 |
[16:14] | Give him your fucking keys. I just got the gearbox done. | 把车钥匙给他 我刚把齿轮箱修好 |
[16:17] | Good, it means it fucking works. | 很好 那表示车没问题 |
[16:19] | Now give him your keys. | 现在把你的钥匙给他 |
[16:30] | Put one ding in that car and you know what will happen, don’t you? | 如果车弄坏一点 你知道会发生什么 对吧? |
[16:33] | He’s not gonna ding your car, mate. | 他没打算弄坏你的车 哥们 |
[16:34] | Are you, Jimmy? No. No, no, I wont. | 对吧 吉米? 对 对 我不会的 |
[16:38] | Here’s the address. | 这是地址 |
[16:45] | Gee, I thought 10 grand would be a lot heavier than this, eh? | 哇 我以为十万块钱 应该比这个重多了 |
[16:52] | You gonna be alright with this, aren’t you, Jimmy? | 你能做好这事 对吧 吉米? |
[16:54] | Yeah, yeah. I’m gonna be fine. | 对 对 我没问题 |
[16:56] | That’s a shock, mate. Off you go. | 注意安全 哥们 你可以走了 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:06] | Your go, innit? | 该你了 对不对? |
[17:22] | That ship must have come back in last night. | 那船一定是昨天晚上回来的 |
[17:25] | You know, blackfellas used to go fishing and stuff round here. | 黑人过去在这附近打渔干活 |
[17:28] | What are you talking about? All that used to be bush. | 你说什么呢? 这里过去是灌木丛 |
[17:31] | It’s probably right here, used to be a camp for blackfellas. | 有可能就是这里 这过去是黑人的营地 |
[17:34] | What happened to them? Died of colds. | 那后来他们发生了什么事? 死于感冒了 |
[17:36] | Colds? Yeah. | 感冒? 对! |
[17:38] | Well, whitefellas came here and gave them colds. | 对 白人来到了这带给他们感冒 |
[17:41] | And since the blackfellas never had colds before, | 由于黑人以前从没得过感冒 |
[17:43] | they just died of colds. | 他们就感冒死了 |
[17:45] | Bullshit. It’s true. Murphy told me. | 胡说八道 这是真的 墨菲告诉我的 |
[17:48] | How would he know? He used to be a history teacher. | 他怎么知道的? 他过去是历史老师 |
[17:50] | How can he be a dero and a history teacher? | 他怎么能即玩音乐又当历史老师? |
[17:53] | I don’t know. “I don’t know.” | 我不知道 “我不知道 “ |
[17:54] | You fucking little shit! What are you doing? | 你这个小狗屎! 你在干什么? |
[17:57] | Fucking give me my fucking wallet! | 妈的 把我的钱包还给我! |
[17:59] | I don’t have your fucking wallet! | 我没拿过你的钱包! |
[18:00] | Fucking Johnny saw you fucking take it! | 强尼看到你他妈的拿了! |
[18:02] | Where the fuck is it?! Let go! | 钱包在哪? 让我走! |
[18:04] | I’ll stick ya! | 我要捅你的! |
[18:05] | Fuck you! Fucking let him go! | 去你妈的! 让他走! |
[18:21] | Youse two are fucking dead! | 你们两个死东西! |
[18:25] | Nah, not you, sir. | 不是说你们 先生 |
[21:05] | Don’t think anyone’s home, mate. | 你难道认为有人在家吗 哥们? |
[21:15] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[21:22] | It’s OK, I should be back. | 好的 我呆会再回来 |
[21:25] | Just gonna kill some time. | 先找个地待会 |
[22:45] | Sometimes small things can magnify themselves into big things. | 有时候小事情会演变成大事情 |
[22:55] | The flap of a butterfly wing.. | 蝴蝶扇动翅膀… |
[22:57] | can turn itself into a raging tornado. | 能引起龙卷风 |
[23:02] | Α tiny little ripple can end up as a devastating tidal wave. | 一个小浪花可以变成滔天巨浪 |
[23:12] | One careless decision… | 一个草率的决定… |
[23:15] | can affect the way the rest of your lifo will unfold. | 能影响你的余生的轨迹 |
[23:31] | The trick is to think very hard before you take the high road or the low road. | 关键是当你决定要走那条路时要仔细考虑 |
[23:42] | Because the wrong choice… | 由于错误的选择… |
[23:44] | can really fuck you up big time. | 真的会糟蹋掉你大量的时间 |
[24:21] | Did you see someone go through my stuff?! | 你看到有人动我的东西了吗? |
[24:22] | Sorry? Someone stole my fucking stuff! | 你说啥? 有人偷了我的东西! |
[24:24] | Did you see someone go through it? | 你见过有人动过它吗? |
[24:26] | No, I didn’t see anything. | 没有 我啥都没看见 |
[24:34] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[24:39] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操! 操! |
[24:54] | Fuck! | 我操妈的! |
[25:02] | Tsk. Oh. | 嗯 哦 |
[25:05] | Would you look at that? Dee. | 看看这里 蒂! |
[25:09] | Shit, Jimmy. What happened? | 哎 吉米 发生什么事了? |
[25:12] | Maybe I should just go and talk to him. He’ll probably understand. | 或许我应该去和他谈谈 他可能会理解 |
[25:14] | Are you out of your head? He’ll kill you. | 你疯了吗? 他会杀了你的 |
[25:16] | He won’t kill me, Dee. | 他不会杀我的 蒂 |
[25:17] | There are no two ways about this. | 这事没有其他的办法了 |
[25:19] | You know, if you don’t find the 10 grand, | 你知道 如果你找不到那一万块钱 |
[25:20] | he’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[25:21] | Brad Slater, he was done over for 800 bucks. | 布莱德斯莱特因为800块就被干掉了 |
[25:23] | hey cut his head off. | 他们把他的头都砍掉了 |
[25:25] | He’ll do it without a problem in the world. | 他肯定会杀了你的! |
[25:27] | I’ve got to get you out of here. I’ll have to take you to Mum’s. | 我必须带你离开这 我带你去妈妈那 |
[25:33] | I don’t even know why you want to do this bullshit for Pando. | 我甚至不知道你为什么要为潘多做这狗屎事 |
[25:37] | He’s a bad man. | 他是个大坏蛋 |
[25:38] | No, Pando is a good bloke. | 不 潘多是个好人 |
[25:57] | OK, then, we got to put this somewhere. | 嗯 我们必须找个地方放这辆车 |
[25:59] | Maybe just stick it round the corner in one of those backstreets. | 或许把它停在后面的某个街道的角落就成了 |
[26:02] | Has it got an alarm? | 它有报警装置吗? |
[26:03] | Yeah. It’s got a steering lock too. | 有 它还有个方向盘锁 |
[26:05] | It will be perfectly safe, then. | 那它就十分安全了 |
[26:07] | Dee, them locks are so easy to break. | 蒂 这些锁很容易被破坏掉 |
[26:09] | Jimmy, just park the car and don’t talk to me. | 吉米 赶快停车 别和我说话了 |
[26:14] | OK, back now at 2 HOT. | 欢迎回到2点热播 |
[26:16] | Tomorrow is the big day when one lucky listener | 明天可是个重要的日子 |
[26:19] | will receive $10,000 cash. | 明天我们的某个幸运听众将获得一万块的奖金 |
[26:22] | That’s right, folks. | 这是真的 朋友们 |
[26:23] | All you have to do is pick yourself up a ‘2 HOT to handle’ bumper sticker. | 你只需要把车贴上”两点热播”的贴纸 |
[26:26] | The spot team will be out and about on the streets. | 我们的现场小队会到街上去找到你的! |
[26:28] | So keep listening tomorrow between 9:00 and 12:00. | 明天九点到十二点继续收听 |
[26:31] | Have you got one of those stickers, Dee? | 你有这种贴纸吗 蒂? |
[26:33] | No, Jimmy. I don’t. | 没有 吉米 我没有 |
[26:40] | Hi, Mum! | 嘿 嗯 |
[26:41] | G’day, Mrs Fletcher. | 你好 弗莱彻夫人 |
[26:43] | Oh, this might be done. | 哦 这可以做 |
[26:44] | Just doing some work, Mum. Jimmy’s in the shit again. | 赶快做点事吧 妈妈 吉米又惹麻烦了 |
[26:47] | And that’s… | 那是 |
[26:49] | You did splash me. You… Oh! | 你溅到我了 你… 哦! |
[26:53] | Ah, g’day, Acko. | 哎 你好 阿克 |
[26:54] | It’s Jimmy. Yeah, can I talk to Pando, mate? | 我是吉米 对 我找潘多 哥们? |
[26:57] | Yeah, I’ve got your car here. | 对 我开着你的车 |
[26:59] | No, I can’t say where I am. | 不 我不能说我在哪 |
[27:01] | No, I can’t. | 对 我不能说 |
[27:02] | Look, can I please speak to Pando? | 嗨 让我和潘多说 好吗? |
[27:07] | Pando. Yeah, I’m at a friend’s place. | 潘多 对 我在朋友家 |
[27:10] | No, I can’t say where I am. | 不行 我不能说我在哪 |
[27:13] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:14] | Yeah, I went down to the flat and I knocked. | 对 我去了那个公寓 然后敲门 |
[27:16] | But there was no answer and… | 但没人并且 |
[27:19] | Uh, I haven’t got it. | 啊 我没拿钱 |
[27:22] | Well, someone ripped it off. | 嗯 有人把钱偷走了 |
[27:25] | Well, yeah, OK, I went down to the beach | 嗯 对 好的 我去海滩了 |
[27:27] | to wait for her to come back and I went for a swim… | 我想等她回来 我游了个泳 |
[27:29] | A swim. | 游泳 |
[27:33] | Yeah, well, someone ripped it off when I was in the water. | 对 嗯 我在水里时有人把钱偷走了 |
[27:38] | Get over here! I got to go. | 你给我滚回我这来! 我得走了 |
[28:16] | Cactus. | 开科特斯 |
[28:17] | So I get old Jack to have a look | 我让老杰克去看了一下 |
[28:19] | and he swears to God a heart attack. | 他非常肯定是她死于心脏病 |
[28:23] | What’s going on? I can’t fucking believe that a… | 到底是怎么了? 我真是无法相信一个 |
[28:28] | ..35-year-old woman can die of natural causes. | 35岁的女子会自然死亡 |
[28:31] | You’d be surprised, Pando. | 没啥好奇怪的 潘多 |
[28:33] | I mean, heart disease is the biggest killer | 我的意思是 过去的三十年内在澳大利亚 |
[28:35] | in Australians over the age of 30. | 心脏病已经成为最大的杀手了 |
[28:37] | Is that true? | 真的吗? |
[28:38] | Yeah, well, that’s what they say. | 对 他们是这么说的 |
[28:43] | Hello? Oh, hello, darl. | 你好? 哦 你好 达尔 |
[28:46] | No, one of those days. Having a bloody crisis. | 不 改天吧 现在我这有点麻烦了 |
[28:49] | One of the new guys. | 一个新来的 |
[28:51] | First day on the job and he rips me off 10 grand. | 第一天工作 那个家伙就偷了我一万块钱 |
[28:54] | Yeah, we’re gonna have to find the cunt and do him. | 对 我们要找到那个混蛋做了他 |
[28:57] | Yeah, well, I could be here all bloody day. | 对 处理这种麻烦时我都在 |
[29:01] | Yeah, I know. Put him on. | 对 我知道 让他上吧 |
[29:02] | Do you want me to find the cunt or what? | 你要我找那个混蛋吗? |
[29:05] | Yeah, you better make some inquiries. See who’s hiding him. | 对 你最好调查一下 看看谁在藏着他 |
[29:08] | Hello, matey. How are you? | 嗨 小家伙 你好吗? |
[29:10] | Did you? | 你? |
[29:11] | The origami show, is it? | 折纸节目 对吗? |
[29:14] | I tell you what, you be a good boy | 我跟你说过 你很棒 |
[29:16] | and when I come home, I’ll help you with your origami. | 等我回家 我会帮你折纸的 |
[29:18] | You go and ask Mummy for some paper. | 你去向妈妈要些纸 |
[29:20] | It’s in the kitchen. You ask Mummy. | 纸放在厨房里 你问妈妈就成 |
[29:24] | Alright, I’ll see you when I come home later. | 好 晚些回家见 |
[29:27] | -Bye, son. -Bye. | -再见 儿子 -再见! |
[29:34] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[29:48] | Where did you get the clothes? What? | 你们从哪弄到的衣服? 什么? |
[29:50] | Where did you get the clothes? My aunty. | 你们从哪弄到的衣服? 我姑妈那 |
[29:53] | What aunty? | 哪个姑妈? |
[29:55] | She’s part of the royal family. | 她是皇室的一员 |
[29:56] | Bullshit! | 放屁! |
[29:59] | You want a hundred bucks? | 你们想要一百块钱吗? |
[30:01] | Oh, give us a hundred. Choice. | 哦 给我们一百 太棒了! |
[30:08] | Your aunty really in the royal family? | 你姑妈真是皇室成员? |
[30:16] | What you doing? Nothing. | 你在做什么呢? 没做什么 |
[30:21] | You going out? Yep. | 你要出去? 对 |
[30:22] | Where you going? Just taking photos. | 你要去哪? 就去拍照 |
[30:25] | You gonna be back later tonight? | 你晚上要晚点回来吗? |
[30:28] | Yeah. Why? | 对 为啥这么问? |
[30:32] | No reason, eh? | 不为啥 呵呵 |
[30:40] | I got to do a job, Dee. Bloody hell. | 我得去干那活 蒂 你疯了吧! |
[30:42] | How else am l gonna get 10 grand? | 我有其他方法能赚一万块钱吗?! |
[30:44] | Well, you never pulled a job before. | 嗯 你以前从来没做过那种活 |
[30:47] | Look, Dee, can you get me in on something? | 嗨 蒂 你能教我吗? |
[30:49] | Have you got anything going? | 你们已经有计划了吧? |
[30:50] | Jimmy, this isn’t ‘Play School’. | 吉米 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[30:53] | We’re talking about robbing a bank. | 我们说的是抢银行 |
[30:55] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:58] | OK, Jimmy. | 好吧 吉米 |
[31:00] | Now, I’ve never told you this before. | 现在我要告诉你我以前从未说的一件事 |
[31:03] | But the day before your brother disappeared, | 在你哥哥失踪前 |
[31:05] | he was in this really weird mood. | 他的心情非常不好 |
[31:07] | He said he was in some type of shit. | 他说他有麻烦了 |
[31:10] | No, he didn’t tell me… | 他没告诉我到底是什么麻烦… |
[31:11] | what it was or who or anything, | 是与谁有关的 什么都没说 |
[31:12] | but I just knew he’s done something really bad. | 但是我知道他确实有非常严重的麻烦了 |
[31:16] | Now, he made me promise that I’d keep you out of all this shit. | 他让我保证我要 不让你经历这种狗屎麻烦 |
[31:19] | He made me promise, Jimmy. | 他要我发誓 吉米 |
[31:23] | Got no choice, Dee. | 我没有选择了 蒂 |
[31:44] | Is, uh…is Bill here? | 比尔在吗? |
[31:47] | Yeah, who the fuck are you? I’m a mate of Colin. | 你是谁? 我是科林的朋友 |
[31:50] | He said I should talk to Bill about selling my car. | 他说我应该找比尔谈谈卖车的事 |
[31:55] | Hang on for a sec. I’ll see if Bill wants to have a look. | 稍等会 我问问比尔看他想不想看看 |
[32:08] | Hey, Bill! | 嗨 比尔! |
[32:10] | There’s a cunt in here who just ripped off Acko’s car. | 这有个刚刚偷了阿克的车的傻逼 |
[32:13] | What? | 你说什么? |
[32:39] | G’day. Is Acko there? | 你好 阿克在吗? |
[32:42] | It’s Bill. | 我是比尔 |
[33:05] | Oh, you should’ve seen him. | 哦 你真应该看看他 |
[33:07] | He had all this blood coming out of his mouth and stuff. | 他满嘴满身都是血 |
[33:09] | And Johnny, he’s done heaps of martial arts and stuff. | 强尼的身手好极了 |
[33:11] | He’s kicking him and punching him. | 他踢他 用拳头猛击他 |
[33:13] | He was really killing him and he… | 好像要杀了他似的 并且 |
[33:31] | Shit! | 该死的! |
[33:44] | Jesus Christ. Acko You kill… | 天呀 阿克 你杀了 |
[33:50] | Back in the fucking car, Wally. | 回他妈的车里去 威利 |
[35:18] | Sorry, Dee, to plant the little buggers on you like this. | 不好意思 蒂 我把孩子们带你这来了 |
[35:21] | No worries, Woz. | 没事 沃兹 |
[35:22] | Got my sister’s kids here, so couple of extra’s no problem. | 我妹妹的孩子也在这 多几个也不是啥问题 |
[35:25] | Yeah, Noelene had to work, so I’m stuck with them today. | 哎 兰尼得工作 所以我今天必须看孩子 |
[35:29] | So, do you know Pando? | 你认识潘多吗? |
[35:30] | Don’t know him personally but know who he is. | 我跟他没啥私交 不过我知道他是谁 |
[35:33] | I did some work for that crowd a few years back. | 几年前我为那帮家伙干过些事 |
[35:36] | But wouldn’t now, though. Why not? | 但现在我不干了 为啥不干了? |
[35:38] | Pando is a fucking dead shit, mate. | 潘多不是个好东西 哥们 |
[35:39] | I’ve heard some bad stories about him. | 我也听过他的一些破事 |
[35:41] | He’s alright once you get to know him. | 一旦你认识他 其实他还不错 |
[35:43] | Jimmy, the guy’s trying to kill you. | 吉米 潘多现在要杀你呢! |
[35:45] | Yeah, I know but… | 对 这我知道但是 |
[35:47] | Anyway. Jimmy, you know how to shoot? | 吉米 你知道怎么射击吧? |
[35:50] | Yeah, I can shoot. You’re trained up? | 当然 我会射击 你受过训练? |
[35:52] | Yeah, mainly boxing. Righto. | 练过 但我主要学拳击 这就好办了 |
[35:54] | Now, the crowd’s just a piece of cake. | 银行的大部分人都不用考虑 |
[35:55] | You’ll have to take the security guard, but it’s easy. | 你必须制服警卫 但这也很简单 |
[35:57] | You know, they’re usually useless fat pricks. | 大家都知道 警卫就是些无用的胖子 |
[36:00] | What do we got, Dee? | 我们需要对付什么呢 蒂? |
[36:01] | Hopeless, yeah. Useless fat buggers. | 没用的 没错 没用的胖家伙 |
[36:03] | They’re always fat. | 他们从来就是胖子 |
[36:04] | Anyway, gun to the throat. Keep him looking up. | 反正 拿枪顶着他的喉咙 让他朝天看 |
[36:07] | That way… | 这样的话… |
[36:08] | he won’t see when you get his gun. | 他就看不到你什么时候把他的枪给缴了 |
[36:10] | Don’t worry about it too much. I’ll help you out there. | 也不用太担心 到时候 我会帮你的 |
[36:12] | But you get him inside and I’ll start you off. | 但是你要把他弄进银行 我会帮你做这事的 |
[36:14] | You just hold the fuckers back and I’ll go over the counter. | 你断后 我进到柜台里 |
[36:17] | Yeah, righto. | 好 就这样 |
[36:18] | Now, look, every now and then you’ll come across a smart-arse, OK? | 有时候你会遇到一些自以为是的家伙 对吧? |
[36:21] | The trick is to act quick on him, | 制服这种人的关键是要快 |
[36:22] | a good hard whack. | 给他一个重击就成了 |
[36:23] | BeIt the Christ out of the bugger. | 打得他魂不附体 |
[36:25] | You don’t want to kill him, | 你并不想杀了他 |
[36:26] | but a good hard thump with your shotty. | 但是必须用你的短枪给他重重的来一下 |
[36:28] | You giving me a shotty? | 你打算给我个短枪? |
[36:30] | Yeah, why? You don’t like shotguns? | 对 有问题吗? 你不喜欢短枪? |
[36:34] | No. Yeah, shotty’s alright. | 不 短的也成 |
[36:35] | Yeah, shotties are good, mate. Give me that truck! | 对 短的不错 哥们 把卡车给我! |
[36:38] | Hey, Kelvin, what’s going on in there, mate? | 嗨 开尔文 你在干什么? |
[36:40] | Listen, just be a good boy and share your toys, alright? | 听着 当个好孩子 分享你的玩具 好吗? |
[36:43] | Dad, he took my truck! | 爸爸 他拿了我的卡车! |
[36:45] | Play with your ray gun. | 玩你的激光枪去 |
[36:46] | Come on. It’s just over there. | 来孩子们 在那边呢 |
[36:54] | Uh…what were we saying? | 我们说哪了? |
[36:56] | Shotguns. | 短枪 |
[36:57] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[36:59] | Fire off a shot if you like, you know? | 必要时开枪 知道吗? |
[37:01] | It’s always good for crowd work. | 这对一大群人总是很有效的威慑 |
[37:03] | Remember old Bluey? He always used to fire off a cartridge. | 还记得老布鲁尼吗? 他总是先开一枪 |
[37:05] | sed to shoot the cameras, you know? It was…it was pretty funny. | 把监控打坏 对吧? 这真是真是很有趣 |
[37:08] | Here we go! | 来吃的了 |
[37:10] | Here we go. Whoo! | 吃的来了 来了 |
[37:13] | Thanks a lot, Mrs Fletcher. Good on you. | 谢谢了 弗莱彻夫人 你太好了 |
[37:15] | Another cup of tea, Craig? | 还要茶吗 格雷格? |
[37:17] | Thanks very much, Mrs Fletcher. | 多谢了 弗莱彻夫人 |
[37:22] | Hey! What the fuck do you think you’re doing?! | 嘿! 你他妈的在干什么? |
[37:25] | I was just taking a photo. | 我只是拍张照片 |
[37:27] | Why the fuck do you want to take my photo for? | 你他妈的拍我的照片想干什么? |
[37:29] | Sorry. I didn’t… | 对不起 我不是 |
[37:30] | I just wanted to take your photo. I’m sorry. | 对 我就是想拍你张照片 对不起 |
[37:34] | You’re such a good-looking bastard. | 你太帅了 |
[37:36] | Oh. Well, that’s different. | 哦 好 那就没问题了 |
[37:43] | Righty. I’ve got quite a few. | 现在 我已经有几个目标了 |
[37:45] | But I think we can narrow it down to these three here. | 但我认为我们应该集中考虑这三个 |
[37:48] | Now, this is the Commonwealth Bank in Rooty Hill. | 这是位于如特山的全民财富银行 |
[37:51] | It’s quite a good bank. | 这家银行很不错 |
[37:53] | There’s no screens. Fat guard. | 没有防爆屏风 警卫是胖子 |
[37:55] | Uh, a pretty easy bank, | 嗯 这个抢起来相当容易 |
[37:56] | but there’s not a lot of cash there. | 但是那没多少钱 |
[37:58] | The main branch is a couple of k’s down the road | 主分行沿着道路走几公里就到了 |
[38:00] | where I think they handle a lot more cash down there. | 我认为那里应该放了不少钱 |
[38:02] | And what’s this one? Well, that’s my personal pick. | 这是哪家? 嗯 这家我个人认为很合适 |
[38:05] | The guard is a young bloke, but he’s thick as shit and fat. | 警卫是个年轻的家伙 但是又蠢又胖 |
[38:08] | And the good thing about that one | 并且这家银行的一个好处是 |
[38:10] | is that they look after the bread factory payroll. | 他们负责为面包厂代发工资 |
[38:12] | So they get loaded right up on Thursdays. | 所以每周四他们那就满是现金 |
[38:14] | It’s a bit of a drive out there, but it’s probably worth it. | 开车要开会才能到那 但还是比较值得的 |
[38:17] | Screens? No. | 有防爆屏风吗? 没有 |
[38:18] | No screens. Looks like a beauty. | 没有屏风 看起来很不错 |
[38:20] | How much do you reckon they got out there? | 你认为那会有多少钱? |
[38:22] | I don’t know. Could be a hundred. | 那我不知道 应该有个几万吧 |
[38:25] | Oh, that’d be nice. What do you reckon, Jimmy? | 哦 很不错 你认为怎么样呢 吉米? |
[38:28] | Oh, yeah, sounds pretty good, | 成 听起来很不错 |
[38:30] | eh? Oh, that’s the one, then. | 嗯? 那么就是它了 |
[38:31] | What are we riding in, Craig? | 你开什么车 格雷格? |
[38:32] | Commodores. | 海军准将 |
[38:34] | Righto. So, uh, what’s today? | 好 今天是星期几? |
[38:35] | Wednesday. Tomorrow, then, eh? | 星期三 那么明天行动 对吧? |
[38:37] | Yeah, if that suits you blokes. Yeah, suits me. | 对 如果明天你们都合适的话 我没问题 |
[38:39] | Oh, shit! I’ll have the kids again. | 哦 操! 明天我还得带孩子 |
[38:42] | Oh, Woz, you silly bugger. | 哦 沃兹 你的孩子真可怜 |
[38:43] | I’ll look after them. | 我会照顾他们的 |
[38:44] | Thanks, Dee. | 谢谢了 蒂 |
[38:45] | You’re right getting another car, then, Craig? | 格雷格 你再找辆车没问题吧? |
[38:46] | Yeah, I’ll go do that this arvo. | 今下午我就去找车 |
[38:47] | I might go for a drive, check it out. | 我可能再开开试试 检查一下车况 |
[38:49] | That’s a shot. Alrighty, then. | 那么就这么定了 |
[38:51] | This should be fun. Are you excited, Jimmy? | 这是会很有趣的 你兴奋了吧 吉米? |
[38:53] | Yeah, I guess. Yeah. | 是的 我想 是的 |
[38:55] | I’ll better piss off home and get some dinner into these bloody kids. | 我最好赶快回家给这些小崽子们弄点晚饭吃 |
[38:58] | I’ll see youse all here tomorrow, eh? | 明天咱么这里见 对吧? |
[38:59] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝呀 |
[39:01] | We’re laughing our bloody heads off. | 头都没了 我们还会笑 |
[39:03] | This is gonna be a fucking ripper. | 这将是一个彻头彻尾的掠夺 |
[39:14] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗? |
[39:18] | Did you see the vehicle? | 你看到肇事车辆了吗? |
[39:21] | Did you see the young lad get hit? | 你目睹了这个小孩被撞吗? |
[39:27] | Have you seen Ron? What do you want Ron for? | 你看到罗恩了吗? 你找罗恩干啥? |
[39:30] | I just fucking want him! | 我他妈的找他有事! |
[39:33] | Have you seen him? I think he’s at Phil’s. | 你看见他没? 我想他在菲尔家 |
[39:44] | What? Is Ron here? | 啥事? 罗恩在吗? |
[39:47] | What do you want him for? I just want to talk to him. | 你找他干嘛? 我只想和他谈谈 |
[39:50] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[39:51] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:57] | Alright. Come on. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[40:03] | Hey. G’day, Wal. How you going? | 嗨 你好 瓦利 你好吗? |
[40:05] | Have you seen Jimmy? No, mate. | 你看到吉米没? 没有 哥们 |
[40:07] | I haven’t seen him since last night. | 从昨天晚上开始我就没看见他了 |
[40:09] | Thought he was with you fellas. | 我还以为他和你们在一起呢! |
[40:10] | You haven’t heard nothing from him? | 你没从他那听到点什么? |
[40:11] | No. What’s happened? | 没有 发生什么事了? |
[40:13] | Pando is keen to catch up with him. | 潘多现在急需找到他 |
[40:14] | Fuck! Jimmy pull a shifty, did he? | 操! 吉米惹麻烦了 对吗? |
[40:17] | Yeah, just let us know if you hear anything, would ya? | 对 如果你有消息通知我们一下 知道吗? |
[40:20] | Pando would be pretty happy for any info, yeah? | 得到消息潘多会很高兴的 嗯? |
[40:22] | No, I don’t know nothing, mate, eh? | 我啥都不知道 哥们! |
[40:24] | Hey, have you checked his place? | 嗨 你们去过他家了吗? |
[41:23] | Hey! Alex, how are you, love? | 嘿! 埃里克斯 你好呀 宝贝? |
[41:26] | I’m alright. | 我很好 |
[41:27] | Is Rocket here? No, he’s not back yet. | 洛克特在吗? 不在 他还没回来呢 |
[41:30] | But he said he won’t be long. Oh, right, right. | 但他说不会太久 好的 好的 |
[41:35] | Mind if I come in and wait for him? Is that alright? | 我可以进去等他吗? 可以吗? |
[41:50] | So, how was your first day in the big smoke? | 在这个大城市的第一天过的怎么样? |
[41:52] | Oh, it was alright. | 哦 挺好的 |
[41:54] | Yeah. Good-looking girl like you, eh, should have no probs. | 对 像你这么漂亮的美女肯定没问题 |
[41:57] | Be queen of the town before too long, eh? | 你一定是你们那最美的吧? |
[42:01] | You going out tonight? | 今晚你要出去? |
[42:02] | I don’t know. Probably. | 不大清楚 有可能吧 |
[42:06] | Where are you going? I’m not sure yet. | 你要去哪? 还没定好 |
[42:09] | Oh, right. Like the pictures, do you? | 哦 好吧 你喜欢看电影 对吧? |
[42:14] | I thought all girIs like the pictures, eh? | 我认为所有的女孩都喜欢看电影 对吧? |
[42:16] | Tom Cruise. Bet you like him, eh? | 汤姆克鲁斯 我敢打赌你喜欢他 对吧? |
[42:19] | Brad Pitt? What about him? | 布拉德皮特 他怎么样? |
[42:22] | Yeah, guess they don’t have the flicks out your way. | 我猜你对他们不感冒吧 |
[42:24] | No, we’ve got ’em. | 不 我也喜欢他们 |
[42:26] | Oh, do you? You go much? Oh, a bit. | 哦 是吗?你很喜欢他们? 哦 有点 |
[42:30] | Fuck! | 操! |
[42:32] | Maybe we should go to a flick sometime, eh? | 我想我们应该找个时间去看电影 咋样? |
[42:34] | What about tonight, eh? We can catch a flick tonight. | 今晚怎么样? 今晚我们可以去看场电影 |
[42:37] | What do you reckon? Oh… I’m not sure. | 你怎么想? 哦我还没想好 |
[42:41] | I might… | 我可能 |
[42:44] | Hello! | 你好! |
[42:46] | Alex? Yeah. | 埃里克斯? 是我 |
[42:48] | Yeah, hi. It’s me, Jimmy. Hi. How are you? | 对 嘿 是我 吉米 嗨 你怎么样? |
[42:51] | Yeah, good, yeah. How are you? I’m alright. | 嗯 还好 嗯 你怎么样? 我很好 |
[42:54] | What are you doing? Oh, not much. | 你在做什么? 哦 没干啥 |
[42:57] | I just thought I’d give you a call. See what you’re doing. | 我想我应该给你打个电话 看看你在干什么 |
[42:59] | I didn’t know if you were gonna call or not. | 我可不知道你是否会打电话 |
[43:01] | So what are you doing tonight? Uh, I don’t know. | 今天晚上你干啥? 嗯 我不知道 |
[43:05] | What are you up to? I don’t know. | 你最想做啥? 我不知道 |
[43:08] | Um, I was thinking about going down to Chinatown. | 嗯 我想去中国城转转 |
[43:11] | Have you ever been there? Yeah, I’ve been there. | 你去过那? 对 我去过 |
[43:13] | Yeah, I was just thinking about going down there for a while | 我想去那呆会 |
[43:16] | and checking it out. | 逛逛 |
[43:17] | I was wondering if you want to meet me or something. | 你能和我一起去吗? |
[43:19] | Only if you want to. | 如果你想的话 |
[43:21] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道能不能 |
[43:25] | Oh, OK. | 哦 好吧 |
[43:28] | No, it’s not that I don’t want to or anything but, um… | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[43:31] | ..it’s just that I’ve… | 只是 |
[43:39] | Well, there’s a pub down near Chinatown. | 在中国城附近有个酒吧 |
[43:42] | Um, it’s called the Star Hotel. | 嗯 叫星星旅店 |
[43:45] | On Goulburn Street. | 在勾本街上 |
[43:47] | The Star Hotel. | 星星旅店 |
[43:50] | Well, I can meet you there, if you want. | 嗯 如果你愿意的话我在那和你碰头 |
[43:53] | Alright. OK. Well, I’ll see you there. | 好的 我们在那碰头 |
[43:55] | Alright. I’ll see you there. ‘Bye, Jimmy. | 好的 我们到那碰头 再见 吉米 |
[44:01] | You’re going out somewhere, are you? Yes. | 你要出去 是吗? 对 |
[44:14] | Dee, I was just thinking about popping out for a while. | 蒂 我想出去溜达会 |
[44:17] | What? Why are you wearing those clothes? | 什么?你为啥要穿这些衣服呢? |
[44:21] | Well, I was gonna go see Mum and Mal. | 嗯 我想去看看妈妈和马尔 |
[44:24] | What are you talking about? You haven’t seen them in five years. | 你胡说什么? 你都五年没见他们了 |
[44:27] | Yeah, well, you know, I was speaking to Mum on the phone | 对 嗯 我和妈妈打过电话了 |
[44:30] | and I promised I’d go around and see her. | 我答应去看看她 |
[44:32] | I’ll only be an hour or two. | 只需一到两个小时就成了 |
[44:34] | Jimmy, are you out of your head? I’ll be fine, Dee. | 吉米 你疯了吧? 我没疯 蒂 |
[44:36] | Go on, love. Go and see your mum. | 去吧 亲爱的 去看你妈妈吧! |
[44:38] | Jesus Christ, Jimmy. | 老天爷呀 吉米 |
[44:39] | Are you… Are you completely insane? | 你你彻底的神经失常了吧? |
[44:42] | I’ll be a couple of hours, alright? | 也就几个小时 没问题吧? |
[44:44] | Pando is bloody looking for you! | 潘多正在到处找你你! |
[44:45] | You know what’ll happen if he finds you, don’t you? | 你知道如果让他找着了会发生什么 对吗? |
[44:47] | I’ll be fine, alright? Let him go, Dee. | 没事的 好吗? 让他去吧 蒂 |
[44:50] | Go and see your mother, Jimmy. Mum! | 去看看你妈妈吧 吉米 妈妈! |
[44:53] | I’ll see you later, Mrs Fletcher. Thanks for your hospitality. | 一会见 弗莱彻夫人 谢谢你的款待 |
[44:56] | Been a pleasure, Jimmy. | 玩的高兴点 吉米 |
[44:57] | I’ll leave the light on for you, love. | 我们会等你的 亲爱的 |
[44:59] | Shit! | 狗屎! |
[45:05] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[46:29] | Yeah, mate, I’ll be there in about… | 对 哥们 我会到那的 大约 |
[46:50] | Hey. Hello. | 嗨 你好 |
[46:52] | How are you? Not bad. | 过的怎么样? 还不赖 |
[46:55] | So, how did you go today? Oh, it was alright. | 那么 今天怎么样? 哦 一切正常 |
[46:57] | Yep. Had a look around. I took some photos. | 嗯 也就是到处看看 我拍了一些照片 |
[47:00] | Do you wanna see them? Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 你想看照片吗? 想 想 想 |
[47:09] | You look good in photos. | 照片的你看起来很好 |
[47:10] | Pity about in real life, though, eh? | 但是现实中就长得有点遗憾了 对吗? |
[47:12] | Here’s that one of me. Foul. Hey, hang on. | 这张是我的 嗨 停一下 |
[47:17] | Oh, that’s alright. | 哦 很漂亮 |
[47:20] | You can have it if you want. | 如果你想要 你可以拿着它 |
[47:25] | There’s another one of you in here. | 这还有另一张你的照片 |
[47:31] | I didn’t know you took that one. | 我不知道你还拍了这张 |
[47:34] | Who’s the guy in the car? | 车里的人是谁? |
[47:37] | That’s Pando. Pando? | 是潘多 潘多? |
[47:40] | Sounds like a teddy bear. | 听起来想泰迪熊的名字 |
[47:46] | So, who is he? | 那么 他是干啥的? |
[47:50] | Pando is a guy… He’s a… He’s a big guy in the Cross. | 潘多是他是个 在这附近 他是个大人物 |
[47:54] | Friend of yours? | 他是你的朋友? |
[47:57] | Well, no. Not exactly. | 嗯 不是 不完全是 |
[47:59] | Is he an arsehole? | 他是个坏蛋吗? |
[48:03] | No, you know, Pando is a good bloke. You know, he, um… | 不是 潘多是个好人 他 嗯 |
[48:10] | Yeah, well, I guess he is an arsehole. He, um… | 噢 我猜他是个坏蛋 他 嗯 |
[48:14] | See, in the Cross, right, | 你看 在这附近 对 |
[48:16] | everyone wants to be mates with Pando. | 人人都想和潘多一起干活 |
[48:19] | You know, if you’re in with Pando, you’re set. | 如果你和潘多一起干 那么你就上路了 |
[48:21] | And Pando comes up to me and he asks me if I want to do a job for him, | 潘多来找我 问我是否愿意帮他干件事 |
[48:24] | and I’m thinking…great! | 我想这真是太好了! |
[48:26] | But, um… But it’s all bullshit. | 但是 嗯但这是最后办的乱七八糟 |
[48:33] | What did you wanna be when you grew up? | 你想长大了干什么? |
[48:35] | You know, when you were a little kid? | 我是说 当你还是个小孩的时候? |
[48:38] | I don’t know. Some shit-kicking thing. | 不知道 没啥大理想 |
[48:40] | No, what did you really wanna be? | 不 你最想做什么? |
[48:44] | I guess I just wanted to do something with my hands, you know? | 我想我就是想用自己的双手做点事 |
[48:47] | Um…not like fighting. | 嗯不是打拳 |
[48:49] | I don’t wanna be a fighter or anything but, um… | 我不想成为一个拳击手什么的 嗯 |
[48:53] | You know, just fixing things. | 我的意思是 做修理东西这种事 |
[48:55] | Making things. You know, that sort of stuff. | 制造东西 就是这类的事情 |
[48:59] | You should talk to my uncle. He’s a boatbuilder on the north coast. | 你应该和我叔叔谈谈 他在北海岸当造船工 |
[49:02] | He’s been looking to take someone on. An apprentice or something like that. | 他正在招人 招学徒之类的人 |
[49:05] | What is it? I don’t know. | 造船? 我也不大清楚 |
[49:07] | You just learn how to make boats. | 你只需要学习如何造船 |
[49:09] | Boats? Yeah. | 船? 对 |
[49:12] | Making boats? Yeah. | 造船? 没错 |
[49:15] | That’d be alright, wouldn’t it? | 这还不错 难道不是吗? |
[49:16] | Yeah. Better than hanging around arseholes. | 对 比到处瞎晃好多了 |
[49:19] | Yeah! | 对! |
[49:40] | G’day, it’s Les. | 你好 我是赖斯 |
[49:42] | Les Watson. Yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 赖斯沃特森 对 对 没错 |
[49:45] | I got some information you might like to hear. | 我有一些你们想要的消息 |
[49:47] | What? | 什么? |
[49:49] | Where? Where?! | 在哪?在哪? |
[49:55] | Take the left corner and fold it like so. | 拿起左边把它折成这样 |
[50:01] | To the centre, mate. That’s it. | 折到中间 小子 对了 |
[50:13] | Yes, soft folds. Not hard, mate. | 对 轻折一下 不是重折 |
[50:15] | That’s a boy. | 做得好 |
[50:21] | Morris’ phone. Oh, shit. | 莫瑞斯的电话 哦 妈的 |
[50:26] | You keep making the pterodactyl, mate. | 你接着折你的翼龙 小家伙 |
[50:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[50:33] | Yeah? Fucking where? | 是吗?妈的在哪? |
[50:36] | Rightio, then. Where’s Acko? | 对 那么 阿克在哪? |
[50:41] | OK, see you there. | 好 到那见 |
[50:45] | Look, Dad. Hey, that’s a beauty, Jake. | 看 爸爸 嘿 很漂亮 杰克 |
[50:49] | That’s a lovely looking pterodactyl. | 这个翼龙看起来很漂亮 |
[50:54] | Origami Show, next time we make dog. | 下次折纸节目我们要做条狗 |
[50:59] | Yeah, dog! | 对 狗! |
[51:00] | Nice dog. He’s the same as my old dog. | 不错的狗 就像我以前的狗 |
[51:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[51:07] | So when do you reckon you’ll be able to give your uncle a call? | 那么你认为你什么时候能给你叔叔打个电话? |
[51:11] | I don’t know. Tomorrow? | 我不知道 明天? |
[51:13] | Right. Hey, what about tonight? | 嗨 今天晚上怎么样? |
[51:15] | I don’t have the number with me at the moment. | 现在我没带电话号码 |
[51:18] | It’s back at Rocket’s. Yeah. | 得会洛克特那取 哦 |
[51:21] | Why? Are you kinda keen to get out of town or something? | 为啥这么急?你急着离开这个镇子吗? |
[51:25] | I know this bloke. It’s Cocky. | 我认识这个家伙 他是考克 |
[51:28] | Bloody Les in the background there. | 后面是布拉特赖斯 |
[51:30] | Ugh. I don’t like him. He’s disgusting. | 嗯 我不喜欢他 他令人讨厌 |
[51:33] | He was at my place sitting there trying to crack on to me, | 他到我那想泡我 |
[51:35] | scratching his balls. | 贫嘴滑舌的 |
[51:36] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[51:37] | I was glad you rang when you did. | 所以当你打电话来的时候我十分高兴 |
[51:40] | He was there when I was talking to you? | 我和你打电话的时候他也在那? |
[51:42] | Yeah, just sitting there staring at me. | 对 就坐在边上盯着我看呢 |
[51:45] | And what did he do? Nothing. | 他有没有做什么? 没有 |
[51:47] | But I think he was pissed off… | 但我认为当他知道我要和你出去时… |
[51:49] | when he knew I was going out with you. | 肯定气坏了 |
[51:53] | Oh, shit! | 噢 妈的! |
[51:59] | See you, mate. | 再见 哥们 |
[52:04] | Check the dunnies. | 查一下厕所 |
[52:24] | He’s not in there. Fuck! | 他不在那 操! |
[52:27] | Hello? What? | 你好? 什么? |
[52:30] | What’s the matter, Jimmy? Nothing. | 出什么事了 吉米? 没事 |
[52:32] | Taxi! | 出租车! |
[52:33] | Alright, come up here. | 走这边 |
[52:35] | Yeah, he’s around the corner up ahead of me. Yeah, I will. | 对 他在拐弯处 在我前面 好的 我会 |
[52:38] | Shit, hang on. | 妈的 别挂呀! |
[52:39] | Fuck, my batteries are going. I don’t know. | 操 我的手机没电了 我不知道 |
[52:43] | Where the fuck would you be without me? | 你们他妈的在哪呢? |
[52:45] | Hey, hello? Hello? | 嗨 喂?喂? |
[52:48] | Fuck! Fuck! | 妈的! 妈的! |
[52:51] | Have you ever been on the monorail? | 你以前做过单轨列车吗? |
[52:52] | No. Well, let’s go for a ride. Come on. | 没有 好 咱们坐一把吧 来呀 |
[53:15] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[53:23] | Fuck! | 操! |
[53:31] | Hey, man, what are you doing? | 嗨 哥们 你要干什么? |
[54:00] | What’s happened, Jimmy? | 发生啥事了 吉米? |
[54:06] | You know how I was telling you about Pando? | 你知道为什么为何你说起潘多吗? |
[54:13] | He’s after me. | 他在找我 |
[54:15] | I did a job for him. | 我为他干了个活 |
[54:16] | I stuffed it up and he’s after me. | 我把事情办砸了 他到处在找我 |
[54:18] | Oh, shit. | 哦 狗屎 |
[54:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[54:29] | Well, you know, it’s gonna be alright. I’m gonna be fine. | 嗯 一切都会好的 我会没事的 |
[54:34] | I just didn’t want to get you messed up in all this shit. | 我只是不想把你参合进着狗屎事情里 |
[54:40] | Why don’t you just go away? Just go up north tonight. | 为什么你不逃走? 今天晚上就去北方 |
[54:44] | Get the overnight train and get out of here. | 坐今天晚上的火车 离开这里 |
[54:49] | I don’t know. What’s stopping you? | 我不知道 什么在阻止你走? |
[54:58] | Do you wanna come with me? | 你想和我一起走吗? |
[55:45] | The doors are now closing. | 门现在要关上了 |
[56:56] | Get him. Get him up! Come on! | 抓住他 把他带上车! 来吧! |
[56:59] | No! Come on! | 不! 来吧! |
[57:03] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[57:04] | Get him in. Get him in. Come on! Get in! | 把他弄进来 弄进来 来吧! 进去! |
[57:07] | Aargh! Get him in! | 啊! 进去! |
[57:34] | You’re Rocket’s little sister, aren’t you? | 你是洛克特的妹妹 对吧? |
[57:36] | We just need to talk to Jimmy about a few things. | 我们只是要和吉米谈点事情 |
[57:38] | So you’d best piss off home. | 所以你最好回家去 |
[57:40] | You got enough for a taxi? | 你有钱打车回去吗? |
[57:49] | $20 should see you home alright. | 20块钱应该够打车回家的了 |
[57:54] | You’ll get a cab up the road there. | 在这条道的那边你能打到车的 |
[58:15] | You got my keys, Jimmy? | 你有我的车钥匙 吉米? |
[58:17] | It’s quarter past the hour οn 2-NAX | 节目过去十五分钟了 |
[58:20] | and the weatherman tells us that the southerly storm is closing in. | 天气预报说南部的暴雨就要来了 |
[58:23] | So snuggle down and get very, very cosy and warm | 所以大伙靠在一起取暖吧 |
[58:27] | because this beautiful song… | 因为下面这首美丽的歌… |
[58:29] | is for all the lovers throughout the world. | 是为全世界的爱人准备的 |
[58:34] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[58:37] | “You say this guy” | “你看到这个家伙” |
[58:42] | “This guy’s in love with you…” | “这个家伙与你相爱” |
[58:50] | Jesus Christ, Pando! You can’t do this to me! | 上帝呀 潘多! 你不能这么对待我! |
[58:53] | I’ve been 100% fair dinkum! I swear to… Oh! | 我是百分百可靠的! 我发誓哦! |
[58:57] | Have I ever bullshitted you? Have l? | 我可曾欺骗过你?我骗过吗? |
[59:00] | I don’t know, Jimmy. I haven’t. | 我不知道 吉米 我没有 |
[59:01] | I’ve never fucking bullshitted you. | 我从来没有欺骗过你 |
[59:03] | Please, Pando. Come on, it’s fucking dark. | 求你了 潘多 不要 我是被冤枉的 |
[59:06] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 上帝呀! |
[59:07] | I’m doing a job tomorrow. | 明天我会去抢银行 |
[59:09] | I’m gonna get your fucking money back. | 我会把你的该死的钱弄回来的 |
[59:10] | You’ve never done a job in your fucking life. | 你从来没有抢过银行 |
[59:12] | You wouldn’t know where to start. | 你都不知道从哪里开始抢 |
[59:14] | A friend, Deirdre. | 我有个朋友 叫迪尔德丽 |
[59:16] | You know Crusher Fletcher’s daughter? | 就是粉碎机弗莱彻的女儿 知道吗? |
[59:18] | Yeah, mate. She’s organised a job for me. | 知道 哥们 她为我策划了抢银行的活 |
[59:19] | A bloke named Woz will do it. I’m on crowd. | 一个叫沃兹的家伙会干着活 我也一起干 |
[59:21] | I’m gonna get your fucking money. | 我会还钱给你的 |
[59:23] | Look, can’t you see this from my point of view? | 等等 换做你是我你信吗? |
[59:25] | You can tell me you’re the king of fucking Sweden. | 你甚至可以告诉我你是他妈的瑞典的国王 |
[59:29] | I let one cunt off once. What was his name? | 我曾经放走过一个家伙 他叫什么名字来着? |
[59:31] | Robbo. Yeah, Robbo. | 罗伯特 对 罗伯特 |
[59:33] | I let this cunt off, he goes straight to the police. | 我放了那个家伙 他却直接去警察那了 |
[59:34] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我不在相信这种屁话了 |
[59:35] | What had I done to deserve this? | 我到底做错了什么才被人耍? |
[59:37] | Lucky for me he goes straight to Phil Rogers. | 还好那次 那个家伙去了菲尔罗杰那里 |
[59:39] | So we got the cunt back. | 所以我们直接把他抓了回来 |
[59:41] | But, Jimmy, that was a valuable fucking lesson. | 但是 吉米 那绝对是个有价值的教训 |
[59:43] | And I’m not gonna get burnt a second time. | 我可不想再被耍第二次了 |
[59:45] | You should be able to understand that. | 你要理解我 |
[59:47] | I swear on my mother’s fucking grave! | 我以我母亲的名义发誓! |
[59:49] | Shut your fucking mouth! | 闭上你的臭嘴! |
[59:56] | I’m not fucking bullshitting. Look, I’m telling you the truth! | 我不是在耍你 看 我是在说实话! |
[59:59] | Just ring Deirdre! | 打电话给迪尔德丽! |
[1:00:00] | We are doing this job tomorrow. | 我们明天就去抢银行了 |
[1:00:01] | Look, I’m gonna get your 10 grand back. | 我会给你弄回一万块的 |
[1:00:03] | I’ll give you 15, l promise. | 我会给你一万五千块的 我保证 |
[1:00:05] | Just ring her, please. I’m doing this job tomorrow. | 打电话给他 求你了 明天我们就干了 |
[1:00:07] | I’m gonna get your fucking money back. | 我打算把你的钱弄回来的 |
[1:00:12] | Sorry, Jimmy. | 对不起了 吉米 |
[1:00:23] | Fucking thing. | 他妈的破东西! |
[1:00:25] | Give me a look at it. | 让我看看 |
[1:00:27] | Get the torch over here, Wal. | 威利 用手电照着这 |
[1:00:30] | Ouch! Fuck! Shit! | 嗷! 操! 狗屎! |
[1:00:37] | Fucking hell, mate. This gun’s fucking fiIthy. | 他妈的 哥们 这枪真是烂透了 |
[1:00:42] | Jesus, look what’s happened here. | 天呀 看看这是怎么了 |
[1:00:43] | The cap’s fizzed out | 弹帽出来了 |
[1:00:45] | and fused the fucking chamber. | 把枪管都融化了 |
[1:00:49] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:00:55] | What’s happened to these bullets? | 这些子弹是怎么回事? |
[1:00:57] | They’re bloody rusty or something. | 他们生锈了吧 |
[1:01:02] | I accidentally put them through the wash. | 我不小心把他们放到洗衣机里了 |
[1:01:04] | You what? | 什么? |
[1:01:05] | I had them in the pocket of my shorts and I washed them. | 我把他们放到 我短裤的袋子里洗了一下 |
[1:01:08] | Of course they’re gonna be fucked | 你把他们放到洗衣机里了 |
[1:01:10] | if you put them through the fucking washing machine. | 当然他们变成这个破样! |
[1:01:12] | No, water shouldn’t fuck them up, Pando. | 不 潘多 水应该不会把子弹弄坏 |
[1:01:15] | They’re designed to go through swamps and shit. | 子弹天生就是不怕这些东西的 |
[1:01:17] | But they’ll fizz like that if they’re old, but. | 但是如果放置时间太长的话 就不成了 |
[1:01:19] | How old are these? | 这些子弹都多旧了? |
[1:01:22] | Not that old. | 没那么旧 |
[1:01:25] | You loaded your gun with old fucking bullets | 你把你的枪装上这些旧子弹 |
[1:01:27] | that you put through the fucking wash?! | 这些洗衣机洗过的子弹?! |
[1:01:29] | Well, righto. | 嗯 对了 |
[1:01:30] | I shot all my fucking bullets, didn’t I? | 我已经把所有的子弹都打完了 对吧? |
[1:01:34] | You’re the one who told me to put 20 rounds through Rat Slater. | 是你让我打瑞特史莱特二十枪的 |
[1:01:38] | You got any more bullets? Nah. | 你还有子弹吗? 没有 |
[1:01:41] | Oh, shit! | 哦 狗屎! |
[1:01:44] | Anyone got another gun? Yeah. | 其他人有枪吗? 有 |
[1:01:46] | Where is it? It’s in the car. | 在哪呢? 在车里 |
[1:01:48] | Well, fuck off and get it! | 好 赶快去拿枪去! |
[1:01:58] | This is where we planted his brother. | 这就是我们埋他哥哥的地方 |
[1:02:02] | Fucking Michael. We stuck him right here. | 该死的麦克 我们在这捅了他 |
[1:02:04] | The dam wasn’t here. | 那时候还没这水坝 |
[1:02:06] | The dam was dry. | 这块还没水 |
[1:02:07] | But that’s where we stuck him. Right there. | 但那就是我们杀他的地方 就在那边 |
[1:02:10] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[1:02:15] | Yeah, right. It was. | 对 没错 就是那 |
[1:02:21] | Argh! Jeez! | 啊! 天呀! |
[1:02:35] | Fucking nuts. | 他妈的混蛋! |
[1:02:58] | Go around that way! Head him off! | 走那条路! 他朝那边走了! |
[1:04:17] | That torch is fucking useless. | 那个手电筒真他妈的没用! |
[1:04:21] | Just pissing down. | 真他妈的雨大 |
[1:04:25] | Fuck this rain! | 该死的雨! |
[1:06:56] | You’re on your own now, Jimmy. Look after yourself. | 你现在要靠自己了 吉米 照顾好自己 |
[1:07:00] | -Alex! -No! | -埃里克斯! -不! |
[1:07:03] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:07:10] | I don’t want to. I really don’t… | 我不想 我真的不 |
[1:07:12] | You got to get out of here, alright? | 你必须走 好吗? |
[1:07:14] | Pando’s not the type of guy you wanna fuck with. | 潘多可不是那种你能招惹的人 |
[1:07:16] | What are we gonna do about Jimmy? | 我们为吉米能做些什么呢? |
[1:07:18] | Forget Jimmy, eh? | 忘了吉米吧 好吗? |
[1:07:19] | Like, just pack your bloody suitcase! | 听着 赶快打包你的行李! |
[1:07:21] | Jimmy doesn’t give a shit about you! | 吉米什么也给不了你! |
[1:07:22] | They’re gonna kill him! Fuck him, alright?! | 他们打算杀了吉米! 管他呢 好吗? |
[1:07:39] | No! Please! | 不! 求你了! |
[1:07:46] | Fuck. Don’t you see? | 操! 难道你不明白? |
[1:07:49] | Come on, woman! | 醒醒吧! |
[1:07:52] | Fuck the cops! | 去他妈的警察! |
[1:07:54] | You fucked with Pando, don’t you understand?! | 你惹了潘多了 难道你不明白吗? |
[1:08:29] | Well, look what the fucking cat dragged in, eh? | 好 看我们的该死的小子回来了 嗯? |
[1:08:33] | Jesus Christ, Jimmy. Where have you been? | 该死 吉米! 你去哪了? |
[1:08:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:08:37] | You look like shit! Yeah. | 你糟透了! 我知道 |
[1:08:46] | You OK? | 你还好吗? |
[1:08:48] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:08:51] | You gonna be OK for today? | 今你能成吗? |
[1:08:56] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 行 我们干吧 |
[1:09:02] | So, anyway, Harry King hears about it off one of the boys | 不知怎么的 哈瑞金从某人嘴里听到 |
[1:09:06] | that this Phil’s been fooling around with his missus, right? | 菲尔在和他老婆鬼混 对吧? |
[1:09:09] | Everyone’s just gone, “Oh, shit, man.” | 谁都会疯的 “哦 狗屎 哥们” |
[1:09:11] | You know Harry King, you know. | 你知道哈瑞金吧 你知道吧 |
[1:09:12] | He’s built like a fucking brick supermarket, | 那家伙壮得向超级市场 |
[1:09:14] | he’s madder than a cut snake. | 他比砍了脑袋的蛇还疯狂 |
[1:09:16] | Anyway, we’re all sitting up in the pub the other night | 那天 我们正好坐在酒吧里 |
[1:09:18] | and Harry walks in, right? | 金就走了进来 对吧? |
[1:09:20] | He walks straight up to Phil. | 他径直走向菲尔 |
[1:09:21] | He throws a .22 bullet on his lap. | 在他的大腿上打了一枪点二二的子弹 |
[1:09:23] | He stares him straight in the eye and he says, | 他盯着菲尔德眼睛说 |
[1:09:25] | “The next one’s coming a lot fucking quicker.” | “下一次我饶不了你” |
[1:09:28] | Phil is just fucking shitting himself, you know? | 菲尔吓得屁滚尿流 是吧? |
[1:09:32] | He’s driven himself out of town. | 他赶快逃离了镇子 |
[1:09:34] | We haven’t seen him since. | 从那时起我再也没见到他 |
[1:09:50] | Alrighty, then. Let’s go, eh? Any last questions? | 好吧 我们开始吧? 还有问题吗? |
[1:09:54] | What if we see any cops? | 如果我们看到警察怎么办? |
[1:09:58] | What do you mean? | 你说什么? |
[1:10:00] | What if a cop comes along? | 如果警察来了怎么办? |
[1:10:03] | You shoot him. | 开枪打他 |
[1:10:06] | Look, mate. They’ll fucking shoot you, alright? | 看 哥们 警察会开枪打你 对吧? |
[1:10:08] | You shoot the bastards. | 所以你的开枪打这些狗娘养的 |
[1:10:10] | OK? Yeah. | 好吗? 好的 |
[1:10:11] | You alright? Are you OK? Yeah. | 你好了吗?好了吗? 好了 |
[1:10:14] | Mate, just try to have and some fun with this. OK? | 哥们 是这在这件事上找点乐趣 好吗? |
[1:10:16] | You alright? Yeah, yeah, mate. | 你好了吗? 好了 好了 |
[1:10:18] | OK. Mask up, mate. | 好 带上面具 |
[1:10:19] | Alright. | 好 |
[1:10:23] | Let’s fuck this puppy! | 让我们干吧! |
[1:10:33] | Get on the fucking floor! | 趴到地上! |
[1:10:35] | Everyone down! It’s a fucking hold-up! | 趴到地上! 这是抢劫! |
[1:10:44] | Nice. | 干得好 |
[1:10:46] | Alright. Open your drawer. Open your fucking drawer! | 把抽屉打开 打他妈的抽屉打开! |
[1:10:49] | All of you, open your drawers! | 你们所有人 打开抽屉! |
[1:10:50] | Get the money bag. Fill the fucking thing up! | 拿着钱袋 把他妈的钱装上! |
[1:10:52] | Come on, move it! Get the money out! | 快 动一下! 把钱拿出来! |
[1:10:54] | You stay there, dickhead. Give me the bag! | 别动 白痴 给我袋子! |
[1:10:56] | Money in! | 把钱放进来! |
[1:10:57] | Come on, move it! | 快点 动作快一点! |
[1:10:59] | Alright, where’s the fucking safe, mate? Come on, fucking move it! | 保险柜在哪? 快 走! |
[1:11:03] | Get on the fucking floor! Come on’ dickhead! | 趴到地上! 快 笨蛋! |
[1:11:07] | Come on, open it! Open it! | 快 打开它! 打开它! |
[1:11:15] | Get down, you fucking arsehole! | 趴下 你这该死的! |
[1:11:17] | Yeah, righto killer. Settle down. | 嘿 哥们 别那么激动 |
[1:11:19] | Get down, arsehole! | 趴下 混蛋! |
[1:12:36] | Shit. Shit. | 操 操! |
[1:13:05] | Wozza’s bloody out cold. | 沃兹他妈的晕死过去了 |
[1:13:06] | Give us a hand, would ya? He’s what? | 帮个忙 好吗? 他怎么了? |
[1:13:07] | Bloody give us a hand! Fuck! | 帮我个忙 妈的! 操! |
[1:13:32] | What the fuck is going on? | 这到底是他妈的怎么回事? |
[1:13:35] | Shit, we gotta get out of here. Where’s Craig? | 狗屎 我们的离开这 格雷格呢? |
[1:13:39] | Where’s Craig Jimmy? | 格雷格在哪呢 吉米? |
[1:13:46] | Fuck this! | 妈的! |
[1:14:05] | What? The car’s fucked. | 啥事? 车完蛋了 |
[1:14:07] | We gotta piss off out of here. | 我们的离开这 |
[1:14:14] | One, two, three! Go! Go! | 一 二 三! 走! 走! |
[1:14:26] | Steve, I don’t want to go into that right now, mate. No. | 斯蒂夫 我现在不想干 不 |
[1:14:31] | No, it’s not a question of that, it’s just… | 不 不是那个问题 只是 |
[1:14:35] | Give me your keys! No, not her! Him! | 把钥匙给我! 不 不是她! 他! |
[1:14:38] | Steve, I might have to call you back. | 史蒂夫 我待会回电话给你 |
[1:14:46] | Get the fuck out! OK, OK. | 滚出车来! 好 好 |
[1:14:57] | You’re listening to radio 2 HOT. | 您正在收听两点热播 |
[1:14:59] | Time now, folks, for the big giveaway. | 听众们 现在是我们开大奖的时候了 |
[1:15:01] | Let’s have a drum roll, please. | 请给点鼓声 |
[1:15:03] | $10,000 dollars in cold, hard cash is what we’re gonna give away. | 我们即将送出的是一万块现钞 |
[1:15:06] | Larry Pinkerton, our man on the streets, | 拉瑞平克顿 我们的路上同事 |
[1:15:08] | is out there spotting the ‘2 HOT to handle’ bumper stickers. | 正在找贴着”两点热播”贴纸的车呢 |
[1:15:11] | -Larry, can you hear me? -Hello, lan. | -拉瑞 你能听见我吗? -你好 蓝 |
[1:15:13] | What a glorious summer morning we have on our hands. | 多么好的一个夏天上午呀! |
[1:15:15] | Yes, certainly is. Now, where are we today, Larry? | 对 天气很不错 现在你们在哪呢 拉瑞? |
[1:15:17] | The HOT spot team is cruising down Parramatta Road, Homebush. | 我们正沿着帕拉马塔路前进 |
[1:15:21] | And we have firm in our sights a grey Celica, | 我们看到一辆灰色的塞利卡汽车 |
[1:15:24] | registration LAB-823. | 车牌号是LAB-823 |
[1:15:27] | And I can see the ‘2 HOT to handle’ sticker | 我看到”两点热播”的贴纸了 |
[1:15:29] | prominently positioned on the back bumper. | 就在后保险杠的显着位置 |
[1:15:31] | OK, grey Celica LAB-823, | 好 牌照为LAB-823的灰色塞利卡车 |
[1:15:33] | if you’re listening, | 如果你在听我们的节目的话 |
[1:15:34] | all you have to do is wave to Larry | 你只需向拉瑞挥挥手 |
[1:15:35] | in our HOT spot team 4-wheel drive | 拉瑞在我们的现场四驱车里 |
[1:15:37] | and you’ve scored yourself $10,000 dollars cash. | 你会得到一万块的现金的 |
[1:15:40] | We’re driving right next to Mr LAB now! | 现在我们正挨着塞利卡先生开呢! |
[1:15:48] | He’s seen us! He’s seen us! | 他看到我们了! 看到我们了! |
[1:15:50] | He’s seen us! | 他看到我们了! |
[1:15:52] | Congratulations, Mr LA… | 恭喜 塞利卡先生 |
[1:15:56] | Watch! | 小心! |
[1:15:57] | Look out for the… | 小心前面 |
[1:16:01] | Okey-dokey. It looks like we’ve, um…lost Larry. | 嗯 嗯 看起来我们联系不上拉瑞了 |
[1:16:04] | We’ve… We’ve lost Larry. | 我们我们联系不上拉瑞了 |
[1:16:06] | Look, Kelvin, I’ve told you before, mate. | 开尔文 我以前告诉过你 小子 |
[1:16:09] | Don’t play with it, OK? It’s not a toy, alright? | 别玩枪 好吗? 这不是玩具 知道吗? |
[1:16:11] | Listen, I really gotta go. | 我真的得走了 |
[1:16:13] | Listen, um… | 等一下 嗯 |
[1:16:17] | I’d like to just… um… | 我希望只是… |
[1:16:19] | propose a moment of silence for Craig. | 为格雷格默哀一会 |
[1:16:22] | You know, he was a good mate. | 他是个好伙伴 |
[1:16:24] | He was a bloody good driver. He was a top mechanic. | 他是个非常好的司机 他是个顶级的机械师 |
[1:16:29] | I seen him once… | 我曾经见他 |
[1:16:32] | ..tune twin-barrel carbies by ear | 只听一下就能调节双缸发动机 |
[1:16:35] | with a beer in his hand, you know? | 一只手还拿着啤酒 你们知道吗? |
[1:16:39] | And he could do a full recon on a 350 donk. | 他能为350马达做个全面检查 |
[1:16:42] | He’d get it back into that car in less than a day. | 不用一天就能修好装回车里去 |
[1:16:48] | So…a bit of silence, eh? | 所以默哀一会 怎么样? |
[1:17:05] | Christ, Kelvin! | 上帝呀 凯尔文! |
[1:17:07] | I told you not to play with that! | 告诉你不要玩枪! |
[1:17:09] | Dad’s got a splitting bloody headache! | 你真让爸爸我头疼! |
[1:17:15] | Oh, shit! | 哦 狗屎! |
[1:17:20] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:17:25] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[1:18:14] | Oi, Jimmy! | 嗨 吉米! |
[1:18:59] | Watch the cunt. He’s got something down his pants. | 注意这小子 他的裤子下面有东西 |
[1:19:11] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪! |
[1:19:22] | Fuck me dead. Look at that! | 我真该死 看看这是什么! |
[1:19:28] | How much is there? | 有多少? |
[1:19:30] | Bloody hell. | 妈的 |
[1:19:34] | So you did it, mate. | 看来你抢银行了 哥们 |
[1:19:36] | You did your fucking job. | 你真的他妈的抢银行了 |
[1:19:38] | Ha! Wasn’t bullshitting after all, eh? | 哈! 干的还不赖吗! |
[1:19:57] | Was that you on that Bankstown job today? | 今天那起抢银行的事是你干的吧? |
[1:20:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:20:04] | Jesus. | 天哪! |
[1:20:04] | My testicles are like a pair of pikelets, you bastard. | 你这混蛋都能抢银行了 你这混蛋 |
[1:20:09] | You cracked one of my ribs, you know, Jimmy. | 你打坏了我的一根肋骨 知道吗 吉米? |
[1:20:12] | Didn’t know you could handle yourself so well. | 还真不知道你能干的这么不错 |
[1:20:14] | We were pretty impressed. | 你给我们留下了深刻的印象 |
[1:20:16] | It was a very tidy display. Very tidy. | 干的干净利索 非常好 |
[1:20:20] | Now, listen, Jimmy. I got a lot of work coming up. | 听着 吉米 我们要有许多活了 |
[1:20:23] | And, what, with Wally going to Melbourne for a couple of months, | 瓦利要去墨尔本好几个月 |
[1:20:25] | I could use another set of hands. | 我可以把这些活让你做些 |
[1:20:29] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[1:20:31] | I’m not talking 500 bucks a pop. | 这次可不是五百块的小事情了 |
[1:20:34] | I’m talking serious fucking bucks. | 我说的可是大买卖 |
[1:20:52] | Jimmy, I, uh… | 吉米 我 |
[1:20:54] | appreciate the trouble… | 很感激你费了那么大的劲… |
[1:20:56] | you went to to get my cash back but… | 把我的钱弄回来 但是 |
[1:21:47] | Pando, your queen’s in deep shit. | 潘多 你的皇后有麻烦了 |
[1:21:49] | Shut your fucking mouth, Wally! | 闭嘴 瓦利! |
[1:21:52] | Where? | 好的 |
[1:22:59] | Hey, I’ll be fucked! | 嘿 我们被耍了! |
[1:24:22] | Is that you, Jimmy? | 是你吗 吉米? |
[1:24:24] | How are you, Mrs Jones? | 你好 琼斯夫人? |
[1:24:25] | There’s been people in your flat. | 有人来过你家了 |
[1:24:27] | They’ve messed it all up. I’ve seen them. | 他们把你家里翻了个底朝天 我看到他们了 |
[1:24:30] | They didn’t hurt you, did they? No. | 他们没伤着你吧 是吗? 没有 |
[1:24:34] | Jimmy, I think there’s someone in there now. | 吉米 我觉着你家里现在还有人在 |
[1:24:56] | Your room’s a bit of a mess. | 你的房间有点乱 |
[1:24:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:25:18] | Ah! You’re in luck. | 啊! 你们很走运 |
[1:25:20] | There are two seats together in 15 B and C. | 在15B和C有两个在一起的座位 |
[1:25:23] | Yeah, good. | 好 很好 |
[1:25:26] | North coast is very popular this time of year with school holidays. | 学校放假这段时间 去北部海岸的人很多 |
[1:25:32] | OK. How would you like to pay for that, sir? | 好 你准备怎么付钱呢 先生? |
[1:25:34] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:25:36] | Um…what would you like to pay your tickets with? | 嗯你准备用什么付你的机票? |
[1:25:39] | Money. | 钱 |
[1:25:42] | Ha, yeah. Uh, cash or credit card, sir? | 哈 对 嗯 现金还是信用卡 先生? |
[1:25:46] | Yeah, cash. Thanks. | 哦 现金 谢谢了 |
[1:25:56] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:26:00] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么? |
[1:26:02] | Did you think you could pay with bananas or something? | 你认为你能用香蕉之类的东西付钱吗? |
[1:26:06] | Yeah, well, I don’t know, do I? | 嗯 我不知道 是吧! |
[1:26:09] | I’ve never been on an aeroplane before. | 我以前还从没坐过飞机 |