时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[00:04] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[00:07] | Is that you, playing silly buggers downstairs? | 是你在楼下干蠢事吗 |
[00:14] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[00:19] | Hello, Jimmy. | 你好 吉米 |
[00:22] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[00:27] | You killed my dad. | 你杀了我父亲 |
[00:29] | Yeah, you might need to narrow it down a bit. | 好吧 我杀的人太多 你得把范围再缩小点 |
[00:32] | Okay. How’s this? | 行 那这样呢 |
[00:34] | His name | 他的名字 |
[00:40] | was Bill Nokes. | 叫比尔·诺克斯 |
[00:44] | Was he like, this little fellow? | 他是不是个子不高 |
[00:45] | Oh, for God sake. | 老天 |
[00:46] | Don’t shout at me. I’m trying to remember. I’m getting old. | 别吼我 我在努力想呢 我上年纪了 |
[00:52] | Do you have like picture of him or something? | 你有没有他的照片之类的 |
[00:53] | Well, not on me, no. | 没带在身上 |
[00:54] | I wasn’t exactly planning on doing this tonight. | 我本来没想在今晚干这事 |
[00:59] | I’ve got one in the car. | 我的车里有一张 |
[01:00] | Do you want to go and get it? | 你想不想去拿 |
[01:01] | No. C’mon think. | 不想 你再想想 |
[01:02] | Bill Noakes. | 比尔·诺克斯 |
[01:05] | The thing is | 问题是 |
[01:07] | it might be easier for you to exact your revenge | 你来报杀父之仇 |
[01:10] | if you weren’t standing on a trap door. | 最好别站在陷阱门上 |
[01:15] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[01:15] | Who’s got a trap door in their house? Anyway, you’re a plank. | 谁会在家里装陷阱啊 你这个傻逼 |
[01:21] | I do. | 我就会 |
[01:29] | Where the fuck is she at? | 她去哪了 |
[01:33] | Fucking unbelievable. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[01:47] | She’s only little. | 对付她这种小屁孩还不容易 |
[01:54] | Gottcha! | 上当了吧 |
[01:57] | Now, if I was you | 如果我是你 |
[01:59] | I would you mind my step, treacle. | 我就会留心脚下 宝贝 |
[02:05] | Thanks, honey. Why don’t you mind yours? | 谢谢你 小甜心 你怎么不留心自己脚下呢 |
[02:08] | I may sound as old as I am | 我虽然上了年纪 |
[02:09] | I’m the one walking forwards and you’re the one walking backwards. | 但我在朝前走 你却在倒着走 |
[02:11] | Why would I need to mind my step? | 我为什么要留心脚下 |
[02:12] | So, no one ever fallen walking forward then, have they? | 难道没人在朝前走的时候摔过跤吗 |
[02:15] | Kinda unlikely in this kinda situation. | 在这种情况下是不太可能的 |
[02:16] | OK yes, it’s highly unlikely | 好吧 的确不太可能 |
[02:18] | but I’m saying stranger things have happened. | 但要我说 世上的怪事多得很 |
[02:19] | You watch your step. | 你留心脚下 |
[02:20] | You watch your step. God! You are annoying. | 你才要留心脚下 老天 你真够烦人的 |
[02:23] | Now, you are going to back off. | 你给我继续往后退 |
[02:24] | Look, I don’t want blood everywhere. | 听着 我不想弄得到处都是血 |
[02:26] | I’ve just done shit loads of decorating. | 我才费了好大劲装修完 |
[02:28] | It’s nice. | 品味不错 |
[02:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:30] | What do you say that you and I have ourselves a little tumble. | 我们空手玩玩 怎么样 |
[02:35] | I can’t stand knives. | 我不喜欢动刀子 |
[02:38] | To the death though? | 不死不休 |
[02:40] | Right? | 对吧 |
[02:41] | Yes! To the fucking death. | 没错 不死不休 |
[02:43] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[02:44] | Thought it might get a bit grim, that’s all. | 我就是觉得可能有点残暴 |
[02:47] | You now, hand-to-hand. | 毕竟是近身格斗 |
[02:49] | Maybe that’s why they call me | 大概正因此人们才称我为 |
[02:53] | The Grim Reaper. | 残暴收割者 |
[02:56] | Maybe you’re about to reap what you sow. | 那你可真是种恶因 收恶果啊 |
[03:00] | That’s a very nice exchange. I like that. | 这个说法好 我喜欢 |
[03:02] | Yeah, it felt organic. | 是啊 有种自然有机的感觉 |
[03:03] | It did, didn’t it? | 的确如此 对吧 |
[03:08] | We’ll go on then. | 那我们继续 |
[03:09] | Put your gun down. | 你把枪放下 |
[03:11] | You, put your gun down. | 你把枪放下 |
[03:13] | No, you put your gun down. | 不 你把枪放下 |
[03:14] | How about we put them down together, nice… nice and slow? | 不如我们一起…慢慢把枪放下 |
[03:57] | So Beth looks up. | 贝丝抬起头看着我 |
[03:59] | Fixes me square in the eye and says, | 凝视着我 然后说 |
[04:01] | Jay, you have got the most gorgeous balls. | 杰 你的蛋蛋真是世界第一美 |
[04:05] | Oh fuck off. | 滚蛋吧你 |
[04:07] | She did, bro. I swear. | 她真这么说了 我发誓 |
[04:08] | No such thing as gorgeous balls, OK? | 蛋蛋就没有好看的 好吗 |
[04:10] | Mine are disgusting. | 我的蛋蛋可恶心了 |
[04:11] | I’m just going to put that out there. | 我就直说了 |
[04:12] | I have repulsive balls. | 我的蛋蛋令人作呕 |
[04:14] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[04:15] | All balls are disgusting. | 世上没有好看的蛋蛋 |
[04:16] | They are the kind of balls | 只有妈妈们才会觉得 |
[04:16] | that only your mother could find gorgeous. | 儿子们的蛋蛋美极了 |
[04:18] | I agree with you. Mine are horrible. | 我同意 我的蛋蛋简直不忍直视 |
[05:15] | Fucking Hell! | 他奶奶的 |
[05:17] | I bet even David Beckham hasn’t got gorgeous balls | 我敢说 大卫·贝克汉姆的蛋蛋也不好看 |
[05:19] | and his balls are golden. | 虽然他被称为”金球先生” |
[05:20] | Oh, yeah. No one is doubting the golden hue of a Beckham Bollocks, | 是啊 贝克汉姆的蛋蛋肯定是金灿灿的 |
[05:23] | but that’s where the aesthetic beauty of them come to a swift end. | 但金色让蛋蛋失去了应有的魅力 |
[05:26] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[05:27] | She said it though man. | 可她这么说了 |
[05:27] | No, she’s lying. | 她那是在哄你呢 |
[05:29] | Ah no, Beth never lies. | 不会的 贝丝从不说谎 |
[05:30] | She’s like a priest, a holy table. | 她就像牧师一样正直圣洁 |
[05:32] | – She has Shakira’s hips. – Exactly. | -她的屁股跟夏奇拉的一样丰满 -没错 |
[05:34] | But that’s how I knew we were going to | 正因此我才觉得 |
[05:35] | spend the rest of our lives together. | 我们会白头偕老 |
[05:38] | What? | 什么 |
[05:40] | I’m going to ask her to marry me. | 我要向她求婚 |
[07:16] | You think it’s a bad idea, don’t you? | 你觉得这是个馊主意 是不是 |
[07:18] | I guess the only thing is, it’s been six months. | 我觉得唯一的问题是 你们在一起才六个月 |
[07:21] | Yeah, but it’s like Dad used to say | 是没错 但正如爸爸过去常说的那样 |
[07:23] | when you know, you know. | 心里有数 就确定无疑 |
[07:24] | Yeah, but you think you know things but you don’t know. | 是 但你以为自己心里有数 其实你没有数 |
[07:27] | It’s kind of like your thing. | 你一贯这样 |
[07:27] | Yeah, but I’m not saying I think I know. | 是 但我说的不是我觉得我有数 |
[07:29] | I’m saying I know I know. | 我说的是我知道我有数 |
[07:31] | And when you know, you know certain, you … | 心里有数 就是确定… |
[07:33] | you just know it, ain’t it? | 就是认准了 不是吗 |
[07:34] | No, because the second piece of knowledge relies on | 不对 因为你心里有没有数取决于 |
[07:35] | the first one being factually accurate, | 你是不是真的清楚情况 |
[07:37] | which I’m saying might not be. | 要我说 你可能并不清楚 |
[07:38] | Mate, just because you’ve been dumped, | 老兄 我知道你被甩了 |
[07:39] | it doesn’t mean the rest of us have to be fucking miserable, does it? | 但这并不意味着大家都得过得悲惨 不是吗 |
[07:46] | Kid has been a long time. | 她进去好久了 |
[07:47] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[07:50] | I hate to break it to you, kid, but | 我也不想这么说 但是 |
[07:52] | she thinks it’s the end of the world | 她以为世界末日降临了 |
[07:54] | and she’s run off to some rich geezers house in the middle of the night. | 却还在深更半夜跑进了某个富翁家 |
[07:59] | What do you think’s happening? | 你觉得她要干什么 |
[08:00] | She’s blatantly in there right now | 她大概在里面 |
[08:01] | just throwing some guy around the bed | 毫不羞耻地把男人扔上床 |
[08:04] | like his last night alive. | 仿佛这是他在世的最后一晚 |
[08:10] | You killed my dad. | 你杀了我父亲 |
[08:13] | 种恶因得恶果[铺床]You’ve made your bed. | |
[08:15] | Now you’re going to die in it. | 现在你就死在这张床上吧 |
[08:18] | Please, do not tell me you dragged me all the way up | 拜托 别跟我说你费劲把我拖上楼 |
[08:20] | – the stairs just to say that. – Yes. | -就为了说这句台词 -没错 |
[08:22] | It’s fucking terrible. | 这台词也太烂了吧 |
[08:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:26] | I am sorry about | 很抱歉我… |
[08:30] | killing Phil. | 杀了菲尔 |
[08:31] | Bill. | 是比尔 |
[08:32] | Shit! Fuck! Sorry. I’m sorry. | 该死 抱歉 对不起 |
[08:34] | I mean, it feels like you’re doing this on purpose now. | 我甚至都觉得你是故意这样的 |
[08:36] | I swear to God. I’m not. I’m not. | 我对天发誓 我不是 我没有 |
[08:41] | I watched him bleed to death on the floor. | 我看见他倒在地上流血至死 |
[08:45] | Your mistake was leaving me alive that night. | 你的错误就是那天晚上留了我一命 |
[08:48] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该这么做的 |
[08:55] | Oh, I remember you. | 我想起你来了 |
[09:01] | You are little Miss Penguin, ain’t yah? | 你是那个企鹅小姐 对吧 |
[09:08] | I always wondered what happened to you. | 我一直很好奇后来你怎么样了 |
[09:11] | Yes, well | 好吧 |
[09:13] | now you know. | 你现在知道了 |
[09:14] | It was a bit mean of you to kill that geezer outside, | 你杀了屋外那个怪家伙有点狠毒吧 |
[09:16] | you know, Ian. | 就是伊恩 |
[09:18] | What did he do? | 他做错什么了 |
[09:19] | It’s moot point though, isn’t it? | 那还有待商榷 不是吗 |
[09:22] | We’re all dead anyway. | 反正我们都要死了 |
[09:24] | Put the news on. | 把电视打开看新闻 |
[09:25] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[09:34] | In other news the world biscuit eating championships | 另一则新闻 世界吃饼干锦标赛 |
[09:37] | got off to a fantastic start today. | 今天顺利开局 |
[09:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:42] | I think you’ll find it’s the highest amount of biscuits | 就是在规定时间内 |
[09:44] | consumed within an allocated time frame. | 看谁吃的饼干最多的一个比赛 |
[09:47] | Why is no one speaking about it? | 为什么没人谈论那个 |
[10:35] | Fuck! | 操 |
[10:39] | You stabbed me! | 你刺伤了我 |
[10:40] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I meant to kill you. | 是的 对不起 我本想杀你的 |
[10:43] | You stabbed me while my back was turned. | 你趁我背朝你时刺伤了我 |
[10:48] | That is so… | 这真是太 |
[10:50] | Rude! | 没礼貌了 |
[10:55] | Come on, then. | 来吧 |
[11:08] | Fuck!!! | 操 |
[11:11] | Kim? | 金 |
[11:13] | Kim! | 金 |
[11:15] | I’m going out there again. | 我要再去一下阳台 |
[11:16] | Don’t stab me. | 别再拿刀刺我了 |
[11:20] | Or shoot me. | 也别冲我开枪 |
[11:22] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[11:23] | I promise. I promise. | 我保证 保证不会了 |
[11:27] | Kim, where are you? | 你在哪里 金 |
[11:30] | Up here. | 在这上面 |
[11:32] | Hey, Kim. | 你好 金 |
[11:33] | Did you lie to me tonight | 你今晚是骗我的吗 |
[11:35] | about the end of the world? | 说世界末日要到了 |
[11:37] | I… I… won…. nah. I mean I wouldn’t say… | 我 我 我觉得这么说… |
[11:40] | – it wasn’t exactly. – Nicky! | -可能不太准确 -尼克 |
[11:43] | Did you lie to me? | 你骗我了吗 |
[11:48] | That is so rude. | 那也太没礼貌了 |
[11:51] | I was about to tell you | 我本打算告诉你的 |
[11:53] | but you just run out of there so quickly. | 但你飞也似地跑出去了 |
[11:55] | But it’s okay, right? | 但这没关系 对吗 |
[11:58] | I mean, it’s not like anyone died. | 反正又没死人 |
[12:00] | Kim! | 金 |
[12:01] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:12] | Kim? | 金 |
[12:31] | Tell… | 告诉 |
[12:32] | …Joe. | 乔 |
[12:34] | Who’s Joe? | 乔是谁 |
[12:35] | Tell Joe… | 告诉乔 |
[12:38] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[12:42] | Who’s Joe? | 乔是谁 |
[13:17] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[13:18] | Check his pulse. Is he dead? | 摸一下他的脉搏 他死了吗 |
[13:20] | There’s some of his brain on the table. | 他的脑浆都流到桌上了 |
[13:22] | Well, how much? | 有多少 |
[13:22] | You want me to tell you how much of his brain is on the table? | 你想让我告诉你他的脑浆有多少在桌上吗 |
[13:25] | Yes, Jay. If it is not too much trouble, | 是的 杰 如果不麻烦的话 |
[13:27] | I would like you to inform me how much of his brain… | 我想请你告诉我他的脑浆有多少流到… |
[13:29] | I think any amount of brain is too much brain, isn’t it? | 但凡流出脑浆就很严重了 不是吗 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry. I forgot you’re a fucking brain surgeon. | 对不起 我忘了你是位脑外科医生 |
[13:34] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[13:35] | Was it before or after you got promoted to the supermarket deli counter? | 是在你晋升到超市熟食销售柜台之前还是之后 |
[13:39] | It’s a bit much, mate. | 有点过分了 兄弟 |
[13:41] | This is getting personal and shit. | 变成私人恩怨 人身攻击了 |
[13:43] | I was going to ask you to be my best man as well. | 我本来还想请你做我的伴郎呢 |
[13:45] | Why are you still talking about weddings | 你怎么还在说婚礼的事 |
[13:47] | when there’s two dead people? | 这里可是有两个死人啊 |
[13:54] | It’s the fish counter anyway. | 再说我去的是鱼类销售柜台 |
[13:57] | Jerk! | 混蛋 |
[14:00] | Kim! | 金 |
[14:00] | Where have you been? Are you okay? | 你去哪里了 你还好吗 |
[14:02] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[14:03] | Who are they? Why they attacking you? | 他们是谁 为什么要攻击你 |
[14:05] | Oh God, you’re in shock. | 天啊 你被吓坏了 |
[14:06] | She’s in shock. | 她被吓坏了 |
[14:08] | Should we get some frozen peas? | 我们该去找些冻豌豆吗 |
[14:09] | Let’s get some frozen peas. Okay…Ummmm | 我们去找些冻豌豆吧 好吧 |
[14:12] | Jay. Google the recovery position. | 杰 搜一下急救的复原卧式 |
[14:14] | We need to leave bro. | 我们得离开了 兄弟 |
[14:15] | Please please. These are great. | 拜托 在哪里 这些就不错 |
[14:17] | These will help. Just okay, just hold everything. | 这些会有帮助的 好吧 拿着这个 |
[14:21] | Okay. I’ll tell you what, I just…. just | 好吧 这样吧 我就直接… |
[14:24] | Okay. | 很好 |
[14:25] | I’m going to call the police right now. | 我现在要报警 |
[14:27] | Is there anything you need to tell me before I do? | 在我报警前你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[14:29] | Anything at all? | 有任何想说的吗 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:47] | What can I get you darling? | 你想要点什么 亲爱的 |
[14:48] | Coffee, please? | 咖啡 谢谢 |
[14:50] | What sort? | 哪一种 |
[14:53] | You pick. | 你定吧 |
[14:58] | 在任何情况下都不要为这些人服务 | |
[15:02] | She doesn’t look so dangerous on the end there. | 下面那个姑娘看起来并不危险啊 |
[15:04] | Tell that to my husband. | 去跟我丈夫说这话吧 |
[15:06] | Isn’t that right, Carl? | 对吧 卡尔 |
[15:09] | She caught me with a sucker punch, Mandy. | 她突然一拳打过来 曼迪 |
[15:11] | How many times? | 我都说过多少次了 |
[15:13] | If she comes in again, | 如果她再来 |
[15:14] | I’ll put her smarmy little head through the window. | 我会用她那颗小脑袋撞碎窗户 |
[15:18] | And which window would that be, my good man? | 你说的是哪扇窗户 老兄 |
[15:32] | There you go, my darling. | 贴好了 亲爱的 |
[15:36] | All sorted. | 都搞定了 |
[16:22] | Okay, this is fucked up, man. | 好吧 这简直是完犊子了 兄弟 |
[16:24] | We need to call the police right now. | 我们必须现在就报警 |
[16:26] | Also, bro. Seriously, you look fucking ridiculous. | 还有 兄弟 你看起来真太可笑了 |
[16:30] | I know. I know. I just need to speak to Kim first | 我知道 我知道 我只是先得和金谈谈 |
[16:33] | and find out what’s really going on. | 搞清到底发生了什么事 |
[16:34] | What’s really going on, | 事情就是 |
[16:35] | is we’re trapped in a house with some weirdo, | 我们和某个怪胎一起被困在一幢房子里 |
[16:38] | who’s clearly out of her mind. | 她显然已经疯了 |
[16:39] | All right, easy with the judging. | 够了 别急着评判她 |
[16:41] | Ever heard of moral relativism? | 你听过道德相对主义吗 |
[16:43] | Obviously not, no. | 显然没有 没听过 |
[16:44] | She is not out of her mind, is she? | 她没疯好吗 |
[16:46] | She’s just out of her context. That’s all. | 她只是搞不清状况 仅此而已 |
[16:50] | She’s not a weirdo. She needs our help. | 她也不是怪胎 她需要我们的帮助 |
[16:53] | She’s probably just as scared as we are. | 她可能也跟我们一样恐惧 |
[16:57] | I think she’s perfectly nice. | 我觉得她好得很 |
[17:00] | Right. We’ve only got an hour before we’ve got company. | 好了 大约再过一小时就会有人来了 |
[17:06] | 布鲁克斯和汤普森 上午11点来家里 | |
[17:06] | We don’t want his thugs to know we’ve been here. | 我们可不希望他的恶棍手下知道我们来过 |
[17:07] | So we’ll take Ian’s body with us. | 所以我们要带走伊恩的尸体 |
[17:09] | Make it look like he killed Jimmy, and fled the scene. | 伪装成是他杀死了吉米 然后逃离了 |
[17:12] | He will be easier to move in smaller pieces. | 把他切成碎块更方便运走 |
[17:14] | Happy? | 没问题吧 |
[17:15] | – What the..? – The thing is… | -搞什… -问题是… |
[17:17] | You got a better plan? | 你还有更好的计划吗 |
[17:18] | Not necessarily.. ..better. | 倒也不能说是更好 |
[17:20] | But ummm, we were just thinking, | 但是 我们刚刚想着 |
[17:22] | ahh maybe call the Police, calmly explain what happened? | 或许我们应该报警 冷静地把情况解释清楚 |
[17:25] | No, what happened, Nicky, is 15 years ago | 不 尼克 情况就是 15年前 |
[17:28] | that man killed my dad in front of me. | 那个人当着我的面杀死了我父亲 |
[17:34] | I was six years old. | 我当时才6岁 |
[17:38] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[17:40] | He ruined my life. | 他毁了我的人生 |
[17:43] | And now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[17:46] | Yeah, except… | 是没错 只是… |
[17:47] | he threw himself off the balcony. | 他是自己冲下阳台摔死的 |
[17:49] | You didn’t do that, Kim. | 不是你杀死的 金 |
[17:51] | And look at this guy. | 瞧瞧这家伙 |
[17:54] | Oh my! | 天呐 |
[17:56] | Have you seen the guns upstairs? | 你看到楼上那些枪了吗 |
[17:58] | I mean… we’ll say it was self-defense. | 我们就说是自卫就好了 |
[18:01] | It was really | 的确也是啊 |
[18:04] | Of course | 当然了 |
[18:06] | you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:08] | You should call the police. | 你应该报警 |
[18:09] | Tell them exactly what happened. | 把真实情况都告诉他们 |
[18:11] | All I ask is that you give me one hour to disappear. | 我只求你给我一个小时的时间消失 |
[18:14] | Can you do that for me? | 你能帮我这个小忙吗 |
[18:16] | Disappear? Like… ..for good? | 消失 是说 永远消失吗 |
[18:18] | Just tell them I knocked you unconscious. | 就跟他们说我把你打晕了 |
[18:21] | Ah okay then. Sure. | 好吧 真会说啊 |
[18:23] | – But… – I’m still mad at you. | -但… -我还在生你的气呢 |
[18:26] | And this is just for my list | 这只是为了划掉我清单上的一项 |
[18:29] | because I don’t know when I’ll get another chance. | 因为我不知道我什么时候才会有别的机会杀死他 |
[18:42] | Have a nice life. | 祝你生活愉快 |
[18:49] | Fuck my life!!! | 我操啊 |
[18:55] | I get the frozen peas. | 我去拿冻青豆 |
[19:03] | He’s lost a lot of blood, | 他失了很多血 |
[19:04] | we need to get him to the hospital or he’s going to die. | 我们得送他去医院 不然他会死的 |
[19:07] | Kim. | 金 |
[19:12] | So not being funny, but | 不是在说笑 但… |
[19:15] | am I the only one that’s thinking? | 只有我一个人这么想吗 |
[19:19] | You know. | 就是 |
[19:21] | Let nature take its course and all that. | 让他自然流血而亡什么的 |
[19:23] | Jay! | 杰 |
[19:24] | He’s a fucking Nazi gangster. | 他是个千刀万剐的纳粹黑帮分子 |
[19:25] | He’ll do the same to us. | 换做是他也会这样对我们 |
[19:26] | I’m not actually. | 其实我并不是 |
[19:29] | I got a tattoo when I was 16. | 我是16岁时纹的那个纹身 |
[19:32] | Confused… insecure… | 中二的年纪 没安全感 |
[19:35] | trying to fit in with the crowd. | 努力想融入一个群体 |
[19:37] | It’s a young man’s game, isn’t it? | 那是年轻人的游戏 不是吗 |
[19:40] | Being a Nazi? | 成为纳粹吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:42] | You get older and you realise | 年纪大点就意识到 |
[19:44] | that everyone’s just trying to muddle along. | 其实每个人都在努力融入群体 |
[19:47] | The cruel world is the problem, not the people in it. | 残酷的世界才是问题所在 而不是世上的人 |
[19:50] | I made mistakes in my life. | 我这辈子犯过很多错误 |
[19:53] | I’m happy with the person I’ve become. | 我对于现在的自己很满意 |
[19:55] | I will say that with my hand on my heart. | 我愿意将手放在心上说这句话 |
[20:01] | God! He’s a sweetheart. | 天呐 他真是个小可人儿 |
[20:03] | If we help this guy, we’re all going to prison for this. | 如果我们帮助了这个人 我们都会坐牢 |
[20:05] | You know that, don’t you? | 你明白这点吗 |
[20:06] | If it comes to it. I take the blame. | 如果真到那一步 我会承担罪责 |
[20:08] | I promise you that. | 我向你们保证这点 |
[20:11] | But saving Ian is the right thing to do. | 但是救活伊恩才是正确的做法 |
[20:19] | Okay, you call the hospital | 好了 你联系医院 |
[20:20] | and let them know that we’re coming. | 告诉他们我们马上送人过来 |
[20:21] | I’ll dash to the car quickly and get it all set up for Ian. | 我迅速冲向车 准备好把伊恩抬上去 |
[20:23] | Shocking! | 真令人震惊 |
[20:24] | 车 冲 伊恩[卡戴珊]Kar-dash-Ian | |
[20:27] | 金 车 冲 伊恩[金·卡戴珊]Kim Kar-dash-Ian | |
[20:33] | Okay, we’re in a rush so don’t worry | 好吧 我们现在赶时间 所以别放在心上 |
[20:34] | but remind me remind me to explain that to you later. | 但记得提醒我晚些时候再解释给你听 |
[20:35] | Because that’s probably the best thing I’ve said in like…ever. | 因为这大概是我这辈子说过的最妙的谐音梗了 |
[20:38] | Sorry. What do you mean later? | 不好意思 什么叫晚些时候 |
[20:40] | Oh, I just thought, because of the whole, you know… | 我就是想着 因为那个… |
[20:43] | I told you, that kiss was for my list. | 我说了 那个吻只是为了划掉清单上的一项 |
[20:45] | Just like everything else was supposed to be. | 就像其他的一切事一样 |
[20:48] | I was so excited. | 我当时太激动了 |
[20:51] | And then you lied to me, didn’t you? | 但你却骗了我 不是吗 |
[20:53] | Now it’s all ruined. | 现在一切都被毁了 |
[20:56] | I just think a bit of moral relativism would… | 我只是觉得一点道德相对主义… |
[20:58] | I’m glad we met. | 我很高兴能跟你相识一场 |
[21:00] | I really am. | 真的 |
[21:03] | But, when you lie to someone | 但是 一旦你骗一个人 |
[21:04] | you squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube. | 就像挤完了全部的牙膏 没机会了 |
[21:07] | You can’t put it back in again. | 无法再挤回去了 |
[21:27] | Now, hang on son… | 等等 小子 |
[21:29] | Just wait… | 等等 |
[21:32] | In that room through there | 在那边的那个房间里 |
[21:34] | there’s 500 grand in cash hidden in the fireplace. | 壁炉里藏着50万现金 |
[21:39] | It’s plenty more where that came from. | 搞到钱的地方 还能搞到更多钱 |
[21:40] | Just… | 就… |
[21:42] | Don’t kill me, please. | 求你别杀我 |
[21:46] | This was to make you more comfortable, Ian. | 这只是为了让你更舒服些 伊恩 |
[21:50] | Oh, I thought you were going to smother me to death. | 我以为你要把我捂死呢 |
[21:52] | Noooo. | 才不是 |
[21:54] | – Thank you. – No. Not having it now. | -谢谢 -不 现在你休想得到了 |
[21:59] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[22:00] | Where do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[22:01] | I was only joking about the Mon.. | 我只是在开玩笑… |
[22:05] | Shittity shit. | 真他妈操了 |
[22:21] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[22:25] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[22:26] | why you need to brush your teeth now anyway, kid. | 你为什么要在这个时候刷牙 小子 |
[22:28] | I’m kind of in the middle of some serious shit. | 我现在可是陷入大麻烦了 |
[22:30] | What? No Jay. It’s a metaphor. | 什么 不 杰 那是个比喻 |
[22:31] | It means you can’t undo something once you’ve done it. | 意思是覆水难收 已经做了的事无法悔改 |
[22:34] | Like… you can’t tell a lie and then… | 就像 你无法在说了谎之后… |
[22:41] | Oiii – You two, come and have a look at this. | 喂 你们两个 过来看看这个 |
[22:44] | Quick! | 快点 |
[22:48] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[22:50] | – Put it back, man? – Fuck off! | -快放回去 -滚吧 |
[22:52] | We just need to get Ian to the hospital | 我们只需要把伊恩送去医院 |
[22:53] | and our story straight to the police. That is it. | 再跟警察把事情都解释清楚 然后就行了 |
[22:55] | Okay, and what if we go to the police and Kim blames it on us. | 如果到时候在警方面前 金把罪责都推给我们呢 |
[22:57] | – She’s not going to do that, is she? – Guys! | -她不会那么做的 -你们快来 |
[22:58] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:59] | Because honesty is like her thing. | 因为她最重视的就是诚实了 |
[23:01] | Bro, you don’t even know her. | 老兄 你都不了解她 |
[23:03] | – I know her well enough. all right? – Guys! | -我对她的了解足够了 -你们快来 |
[23:04] | Yes Ian? | 什么事 伊恩 |
[23:07] | Jeeezzz! | 天呐 |
[23:08] | A little moaner, ain’t he? | 他可真喜欢逼逼叨叨的 |
[23:11] | What do you want, man? | 你有什么事 |
[23:12] | Is she supposed to take me to the hospital? | 她不是应该送我去医院吗 |
[23:18] | Kim! | 金 |