时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Here you go, sunshine. | 给 小帅哥 |
[01:39] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[01:42] | Okay, first I need to know | 好吧 首先我需要确保 |
[01:43] | that me and my brother won’t get in any trouble. | 我和我兄弟不会有麻烦 |
[01:45] | All right? He’s a bit of a dickhead. | 好吗 他有点混蛋 |
[01:46] | But he’s my dickhead. You know what I mean? | 但他是我的小混蛋 你懂我的意思吗 |
[01:56] | Hey Thompson. | 嘿 汤普森 |
[01:58] | Can I get one of those immunity forms, please? | 能给我一份那种豁免材料吗 |
[02:02] | Excuse me, Sir! | 什么 长官 |
[02:03] | The code 274 document. | 274号文件 |
[02:09] | An immunity form. | 豁免材料啊 |
[02:10] | That’s about it. | 就是这个 |
[02:12] | So, rest assured | 所以 放心吧 |
[02:14] | you and your brother will receive full immunity | 你和你兄弟可以获得全面的豁免权 |
[02:16] | if you provide me with information | 前提是你提供的信息 |
[02:18] | that leads to the real criminals. | 能够帮我们抓到真正的案犯 |
[02:25] | Okay, cool, because we had no idea | 好极了 因为我们当时并不知道 |
[02:27] | what the hell she was going to do, bro. | 她打算做什么 老兄 |
[02:29] | She? | 女的吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah, yeah. This girl, man. | 是的 是一个女孩 |
[02:31] | And her mental mom, but they’re not psychos. | 以及她的神经病老妈 但她们不是疯子 |
[02:34] | They just wanted revenge. | 她们只是想报仇而已 |
[02:35] | Revenge you think? | 你认为是报仇吗 |
[02:36] | That’s what they said. | 她们就是这么说的 |
[02:38] | So, how old is this girl, exactly? | 那个女孩有多大年纪 |
[02:45] | I ain’t saying another word till I get my immunity innit. | 在拿到豁免材料前 我什么都不会再说了 |
[02:49] | Isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[02:56] | There you are. Come on, pack your stuff. | 你终于起来了 快收拾行李 |
[02:58] | I want to get back to the cabin before dark. | 我打算在天黑前回到小木屋去 |
[03:02] | I thought we agreed about this. | 我以为我们都说好了 |
[03:03] | I know, I just thought maybe if I could have one day. | 我知道 我只是觉得能不能再多给我一天时间 |
[03:07] | You know what annoys me | 你知道让我心烦的是什么吗 |
[03:08] | is if we had killed Jimmy together, | 就是如果是我们一起杀了吉米 |
[03:09] | none of this would have happened. | 这些麻烦事都不会发生 |
[03:11] | God, Mom. It was my revenge. | 天呐 妈 这是我的复仇行动 |
[03:12] | I could do whatever I wanted with it. | 我想怎么做就怎么做 |
[03:14] | Yes. I know. I just think it might have been nice. | 是 我知道 我只是觉得那样或许会很美好 |
[03:17] | We could have made a trip out of it. | 我们可以来一趟母女公路旅行 |
[03:22] | Who’s Joe? | 乔是谁 |
[03:26] | When he was dying, Jimmy said tell Joe. | 吉米临死前说要告诉乔 |
[03:30] | Mum? | 妈 |
[03:35] | I didn’t know whether you wanted toast or cereal. | 我不知道你是想吃吐司还是燕麦片 |
[03:37] | So I made both. | 所以我两样都做了 |
[03:39] | Let’s give it up for the man who knows how to work a toaster. | 为这位会用吐司机的男人鼓掌 |
[03:42] | That’s nice. Thanks Nicky. | 你真好 谢谢你 尼克 |
[03:43] | There’s also a selection of spreads. | 还有一系列可供选择的蘸酱 |
[03:45] | So whatever tickles your pickle. | 你喜欢什么就选什么 |
[03:46] | This is exactly what I’m talking about, Kim. | 我说的就是这些问题 金 |
[03:49] | Toast that comes out of a machine. | 用机器做出来的吐司 |
[03:51] | A single portion of jam wrapped in so much plastic | 一点点果酱 被包在那么多的塑料包装袋里 |
[03:54] | it could kill a small whale. | 简直都能杀死一头小鲸了 |
[03:55] | Oh and this | 还有这个 |
[03:58] | Save water, drink Prosecco. | 节省水源 喝气泡酒 |
[04:00] | What the fuck does this even mean? | 这他妈是什么意思啊 |
[04:02] | Back at home everything means something. | 在我们家 任何东西都有其意义 |
[04:04] | I mean, what were you hoping to achieve with all of this? | 你希望通过这些东西达成什么目标 |
[04:06] | This, Mom. | 这个啊 妈 |
[04:08] | My list. All the things you’ve never let me do. | 我的清单 上面都是你不让我做的事 |
[04:11] | Killing Jimmy was only one thing on it. | 杀死吉米只是其中的一项 |
[04:13] | And I’m not even sure I would have done that | 恐怕我本来连这个都不会做 |
[04:14] | if it wasn’t for the whole.. | 都是因为听说末日… |
[04:16] | Again, so sorry about that. | 我再次为这事道歉 |
[04:19] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 不如这样 |
[04:22] | You pick one thing. At random. | 你随机选择其中一项 |
[04:25] | We go and do it and then we go home. | 我们去实现它 然后我们就回家 |
[04:28] | Deal? | 答应吗 |
[04:29] | What? Like anything? | 什么 随便什么事吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah, from your book. Go on. | 是啊 你本子里的任何事 选吧 |
[04:40] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:41] | I have to spend the day with Dad at the fair. | 跟爸爸在游乐园玩一天 |
[04:44] | Because that’s my last happy memory of him. | 因为那是我对他最后的快乐记忆 |
[04:47] | A whole day? | 一整天吗 |
[04:49] | I thought you might have picked something a bit smaller. | 我还以为你会选个小一点的愿望呢 |
[04:52] | How much pollution medicine of you got left? | 你还剩多少「污染药」 |
[04:55] | I’m Sorry. Can I just… | 不好意思 我能不能… |
[04:56] | Okay. Okay. Just forget it. | 好吧好吧 算了 |
[05:17] | It is the best day ever! | 简直是有史以来最棒的一天 |
[05:21] | And then it was like… | 然后就这样… |
[05:23] | Arrow in the chest like some kind of Katniss Everdeen shit. | 一箭射入胸腔 就像《饥饿游戏》里的凯特妮丝一样 |
[05:29] | It was actually quite impressive, but… | 真的让人叹为观止 但是… |
[05:31] | Tina is quite like that. | 蒂娜就差不多是这样的人 |
[05:35] | My brother, I thought you said that this was a 274 doc. | 兄弟 你之前不说是274号文件吗 |
[05:38] | This is a 374. | 但这是374号文件 |
[05:40] | So this Tina woman. She’s got like a crazed look about her | 所以那个蒂娜的女人 脸上有一种疯狂的表情 |
[05:43] | which is a once both terrifying yet oddly alluring? | 既吓人又古怪得迷人吗 |
[05:47] | Yes, but she only killed Ian because he was going to kill us. | 没错 但她杀伊恩纯粹是因为他打算杀我们 |
[05:52] | – It was self-defense really. – Sure. | -那真的是自卫 -好吧 |
[05:55] | Take anything from the house? | 你们从房子里拿走什么东西了吗 |
[05:58] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[05:59] | I don’t know. Valuables. | 我也不知道 贵重物品吧 |
[06:02] | Money. Maybe? | 比如金钱 |
[06:07] | Nope. No.. No.. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[06:15] | Give us a second. | 请稍等一下 |
[06:18] | Uhh, shouldn’t I get like a copy that I’ll sign? | 不是该给我一份复印件让我签字吗 |
[06:27] | So apparently, Ian didn’t kill Jimmy. | 显然 吉米不是伊恩杀的 |
[06:32] | I did think at the time actually that his wife was telling the truth. | 当时我确实认为他妻子说的是实话 |
[06:35] | So why the fuck didn’t you say something before we killed her? | 那我们杀她前 你怎么不说点什么 |
[06:39] | It looked like you had it under control. | 当时似乎一切都在你的掌控中 |
[06:40] | Yes, well I did have it under control actually. | 没错 当时的确一切都在我的掌控中 |
[06:42] | I was just a bit discombobulated with what your little chat | 我只是有点摸不着头脑 在我们进去前 |
[06:44] | with your new best friend Terry before we went in. | 你和你的新闺蜜泰丽都聊了些什么 |
[06:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:51] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[06:52] | We killed a hiker as well, didn’t we? | 我们还杀了个徒步旅行者 不是吗 |
[06:55] | Oh yeah. | 对哦 |
[06:59] | – It’s Terry. – Shit. | -是泰丽 -该死的 |
[07:01] | Just, just tell her we made a mistake. | 告诉她我们犯了个错 |
[07:04] | We’ll get it sorted. | 我们会处理好的 |
[07:07] | What a pain ass. | 真是个烦人精 |
[07:13] | Terry! | 泰丽 |
[07:19] | Creep! | 变态 |
[07:21] | Just trying to give us something to remember this day by. | 只是想留下一些关于今天的美好回忆罢了 |
[07:23] | Please. I know exactly what you are up to. | 得了吧 我很清楚你打的是什么主意 |
[07:26] | Just trying to be a friend, actually. | 只是想当个好朋友而已 |
[07:29] | Oh my God. That’s worse. | 天呐 那更糟糕了 |
[07:30] | I’m not scared of you, you know. | 我可不怕你 |
[07:33] | Okay. I’m a bit scared of you. | 好吧 我还是有点怕你的 |
[07:35] | You can tell her that I lied about the pills, if you want. | 你可以告诉她我在药的事上撒谎了 随你的便 |
[07:37] | Shatter her perception of reality | 粉碎她对现实的认知 |
[07:39] | on the same day that she’s remembering her Dad. | 在她追忆父亲的日子干这种事 |
[07:41] | Do think that’s a good idea. | 那可真是个”好主意”呢 |
[07:46] | Don’t you think the centerline is that | 你不觉得应该有一条中间线 |
[07:47] | you should just let her live a little? | 就是你该稍微让她享受点生活吗 |
[07:50] | Or are you really just worried about being alone? | 还是说你其实担心自己会孤身一人 |
[07:56] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. | 抱歉 我不是故意无礼 |
[07:58] | I just think you might be surprised | 我只是觉得你可能会惊讶于 |
[08:00] | by how fine she would be out here. | 她在现实世界会过得有多好 |
[08:09] | Kim! | 金 |
[08:12] | You are bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[08:16] | Oh no, don’t worry. | 不 别担心 |
[08:17] | – This is from a knife fight a couple of days ago. – What? | -这是前几天械斗留下的伤口 -什么 |
[08:19] | Oh no. Don’t worry, the guy who did it is dead now anyway. | 不 别担心 伤我的那个家伙现在已经死了 |
[08:22] | – So… – She’s delirious from losing all that blood. | -所以… -她失血过多 有些神志不清 |
[08:24] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[08:27] | We need to get out of here now! | 我们必须马上离开这里 |
[08:28] | Yes. Back home. | 没错 快回家 |
[08:30] | Lethal that ride! Look how fast it’s going. | 骑这个还挺危险 看它转得有多快 |
[08:41] | Your dad would be so proud of the woman who you’ve become. | 你爸会为你现在的样子感到骄傲的 |
[08:44] | Independent. Resilient. | 独立 强大 |
[08:46] | I mean you’re basically a bad-ass which is super inspiring. | 你就是个牛人 超级振奋人心 |
[08:49] | Do you remember when I ran away from the cabin when I was 12? | 还记得我12岁时从小木屋离家出走吗 |
[08:52] | When you tracked me down in the forest | 你在树林里找到我时 |
[08:54] | and shot me with a tranquilizer | 给我打了一针镇静剂 |
[08:55] | because I was about to cross the border into Russia. | 因为我打算越过边境去俄国 |
[08:59] | I’d heard rumors of an invasion. | 我听说有外来者入侵 |
[09:02] | I couldn’t take any risks. | 我不能冒任何风险 |
[09:04] | – So you weren’t lying then? – No, of course not. | -所以你当时不是在说谎吗 -不是 当然没有 |
[09:08] | I was wrong as it turned out but… No, I wasn’t lying. | 事实证明我错了 但我没撒谎 |
[09:13] | Kim. There’s something I need to tell you. | 金 我必须告诉你件事 |
[09:15] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[09:17] | Well, the thing is… | 事实是… |
[09:19] | Mom! | 妈 |
[09:20] | Sit still then. | 那就坐着别动 |
[09:21] | I am sitting still. | 我没动啊 |
[09:24] | What is it Nicky? | 什么事 尼克 |
[09:25] | What… I just.. | 什么 我只是 |
[09:28] | Gosh! Yeah. Your actual skin… Are you hot? Is it hot? | 天啊 你的皮肤 你很热吗 天气很热吗 |
[09:30] | It’s really …really hot. | 真的非常 非常热 |
[09:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:33] | It’s just really hot in there. | 这车里真热 |
[09:38] | Nicky? | 尼克 |
[09:39] | Nothing happened. | 没事 |
[09:40] | I…I’m just…. | 我…我只是… |
[09:43] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[09:44] | All done. | 都处理好了 |
[09:45] | Thanks. I’ll just go and see what he wants. | 谢谢 我去看看他有什么事 |
[09:48] | Oh yeah, I’ll come with you. | 行 我跟你一起去 |
[09:50] | We could do with some food for the journey home anyway. | 我们可以买些回家路上吃的食物 |
[09:54] | Come on you. | 你跟我过来 |
[10:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:16] | There’s just so much | 这里有好多的 |
[10:18] | stuff. | 东西 |
[10:20] | I’ve just never seen so much stuff. | 我从没见过这么多东西 |
[10:25] | I don’t even understand half of it. I mean, look. | 其中一半我都不明白 你看 |
[10:30] | 鱼根本没有手指啊[鱼条]Fish don’t even have fingers. | |
[10:32] | And | 还有 |
[10:33] | this is the milk of a nut. | 这是坚果乳 |
[10:36] | How do you milk a nut? | 要怎样给坚果挤奶呢 |
[10:37] | Do you mind? | 请放回去 |
[10:38] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:41] | How do you ever choose any one thing? | 要如何选择买哪一个 |
[10:44] | How do you make space for any of it? | 哪里有地方放这么多东西啊 |
[10:46] | I know, it is depressing? | 我明白 的确挺令人郁闷的 |
[10:47] | No, I mean literally how? | 不 我是问到底如何做到的 |
[10:50] | My mom never told me about any of this stuff. | 我妈从没跟我说过这些东西 |
[10:53] | Yeah, about that. | 好吧 关于这事 |
[10:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:57] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[11:00] | Oh, God. I’ve missed you. | 天啊 我太想你了 |
[11:13] | Your mom lied to you about everything, okay? | 你妈跟你说的一切都是骗你的 好吗 |
[11:15] | There’s no fish measles or killer pollution. | 没有鱼麻疹病 也没有致命污染 |
[11:19] | Okay, so she bent the truth on a few things, | 好吧 她在少数几件事上说了谎 |
[11:21] | but she’s hardly going to make up something as serious as that. | 但这么重要的事她不会瞎编的 |
[11:24] | I mean, why would she? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[11:26] | To keep me trapped in my own home | 为了把我关在自己家 |
[11:28] | so we can, what, grow old together, | 这样我们就能一起变老 |
[11:29] | just the two of us in our own little bubble | 只有我们母女生活在我们的小世界里 |
[11:31] | away from everything and everyo… | 远离一切事物和人群… |
[11:37] | Oh, come on. Don’t you think you’re being a little dramatic? | 拜托 你不觉得这有点太夸张了吗 |
[11:40] | But you just said all those things, not me. | 但这些都是刚刚你自己说的 不是我说的 |
[11:41] | Well, then don’t you think I’m being a little dramatic? | 那你不觉得我有点太夸张了吗 |
[11:43] | Sorry, do I think you are being dramatic | 抱歉 你是问我是否觉得你太夸张了 |
[11:45] | when you just agreed with what I’d… | 但你刚刚明明赞同我所… |
[11:47] | Okay, it’s fine. You’re wrong. Can we just drop this? | 好了 行吧 你错了 我们能别说这个了吗 |
[11:51] | First, let me show you something. | 首先 我带你看点东西 |
[12:08] | My pollution medicine! | 我的「污染药」 |
[12:45] | Alright. What you have to do is | 听着 你要做的就是 |
[12:47] | to plant this on Tina and your jobs done? | 把这个放在蒂娜身上 然后你的工作就完成了 |
[12:53] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[12:55] | It’s the tracker. | 跟踪器 |
[12:57] | This is like Men In Black stuff. | 这就像电影《黑衣人》里的东西 |
[12:59] | Guys!. I love this shit. | 二位 我喜欢这东西 |
[13:01] | Oh, but… | 但是 |
[13:02] | Just please do your job and don’t tell another living soul, alright? | 执行好你的任务就行 别告诉任何人 好吗 |
[13:06] | Otherwise the 274 document goes in the bin. Capisce? | 否则你填的274号表就作废 明白吗 |
[13:09] | You mean 374? | 你是说374号表吧 |
[13:11] | That’s what I said. | 我刚就是这么说的 |
[13:12] | But why are we not doing this in an office, guys? | 但为什么我们不在办公室里干这事呢 |
[13:16] | It’s… | 这是个 |
[13:17] | a covert operation. Yeah? | 秘密行动 明白吗 |
[13:19] | Yes, big boys shit. | 没错 是大事 |
[13:22] | Now, do you understand the plan? | 那么 你明白这个计划吗 |
[13:24] | Or not? | 还是不明白 |
[13:25] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 当然 我明白 |
[13:28] | And as soon as I finish work, I’m on the case. Believe! | 等我下班 就立刻来处理这事 相信我吧 |
[13:31] | When do you finish work? | 你什么时候下班 |
[13:35] | What time do you finish work? | 你到底什么时候下班 |
[13:36] | Peace! | 和平 |
[13:40] | All good. I got it. | 没事 我能搞定 |
[14:22] | And she lied about all this shit for years. | 她在这么多事上骗了我这么多年 |
[14:25] | And I mean years of my life, which I have spent in a hut. | 骗我在小木屋里住了那么多年 |
[14:30] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[14:32] | And don’t even get me started, Dad. | 说起来我就生气 爸 |
[14:34] | That time she made me to spend two days in the thinking caves | 那时她把我关在反省洞里整整两天 |
[14:37] | because I cheated on my weapons training. | 因为我在武器训练课上作弊了 |
[14:39] | I mean, talk about hypocritical. | 到底谁才是虚伪的人啊 |
[14:43] | Why won’t you just fucking work? | 你这破机器怎么就是不行 |
[14:46] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你心里好受点的话 |
[14:47] | no one really wins on these things. | 其实没人在这种机器上成功夹到过 |
[14:48] | It’s basically just a trick. | 就是个骗人的把戏罢了 |
[14:53] | My dad won. | 我爸就夹到过 |
[14:56] | We came here the day he died | 他死的那天我们来过这里 |
[14:57] | and he won me a penguin from this machine. | 他从这个机器里给我夹了个企鹅 |
[15:04] | I thought this would be a good place to scatter his ashes. | 我本来以为这是个撒他骨灰的好地方 |
[15:06] | but I’m just not sure if I can. | 但我不确定我是否可以这么做 |
[15:22] | Imunity. Immunnity… | 豁免 豁免 |
[15:29] | Hey, babe, what are you… | 你好啊 亲爱的 你要 |
[15:30] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么东西 |
[15:34] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[15:35] | It is nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[15:38] | I’m worried though, Jay. | 但我很担心 杰 |
[15:39] | I come home to find a pack of money on top of the wardrobe | 我回到家发现衣柜顶上放了一袋钱 |
[15:42] | and an ax in the airing cupboard. | 烘衣柜里还有一把斧子 |
[15:44] | That is a … | 那是… |
[15:47] | …it’s a birthday present for my mom. | 那是给我妈准备的生日礼物 |
[15:49] | I thought we were getting her Nando’s vouchers. | 我以为我们要送她南多世的代金券呢 |
[15:52] | Morning handsome. | 早上好 帅哥 |
[15:53] | Hello. Mrs. Davidson. | 你好 戴维森夫人 |
[15:55] | Wow, I am loving the purple rinse today. | 你今天的紫色漂染头发真好看 |
[15:58] | Especially for you, my love. | 特别为你染的 亲爱的 |
[15:59] | Stooop iittt! | 得了吧 |
[16:04] | We will talk about it later babe. | 我们晚些时候会谈这事的 宝贝 |
[16:06] | It’s just this thing that Nicky’s doing. It’s all fine. | 只是尼克正在忙的那件事而已 没事的 |
[16:10] | It doesn’t look fine. | 看上去可不像没事 |
[16:11] | Look. I promise. I’ll explain everything. | 听着 我保证 我会解释一切的 |
[16:14] | You heard the man, darling. | 你听到他说的了 亲爱的 |
[16:16] | Jog on. | 闪人吧 |
[16:20] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们晚些再谈这件事 |
[16:28] | The usual then, Mrs. D? | 还是照旧吗 戴夫人 |
[16:29] | Yes, please, darling. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[16:33] | Ohhh. That’s a bigun! | 这可是个大家伙 |
[16:38] | Hey Mrs. D. You spell the word immunity with two m’s, right? | 戴夫人 “豁免”这个词有两个M字母对吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:13] | It’s funny. | 说来有趣 |
[17:15] | The more time I spend in my dad’s old hometown. | 在我父亲的故乡待得越久 |
[17:19] | The more I realise I never actually knew him. | 我就越意识到我从没真正了解过他 |
[17:25] | Like.. | 比如… |
[17:26] | What was his favorite biscuit? | 他最喜欢什么口味的饼干 |
[17:29] | Did he have a second favorite biscuit? | 他有第二喜欢的饼干吗 |
[17:34] | Did he have a.. | 他有没有… |
[17:35] | Are you about to say third favorite biscuit? | 你是要说第三喜欢的饼干吗 |
[17:38] | Did he have a really great laugh? | 他的笑声是不是爽朗开怀 |
[17:41] | Or really annoying one, you know. | 还是很烦人呢 |
[17:44] | What did he smell like? | 他身上是什么气味 |
[17:47] | I think all dad’s smell a bit like gravy… | 我觉得所有父亲身上都有点肉汁味儿 |
[17:50] | and grass. | 以及草的气味 |
[17:54] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[17:56] | why don’t we ask him? | 我们何不直接问他呢 |
[18:04] | Hi. Mr. Noakes. | 嗨 诺克斯先生 |
[18:06] | Just wondering what your favorite biscuit is? | 就是好奇你最喜欢的饼干是什么 |
[18:08] | Well, my kid. I quite like a jammie dodger | 嘿 孩子 我很喜欢吉米道奇饼干 |
[18:12] | but I’m also quite partial to a chocolate hobnob. | 但我也很偏爱巧克力燕麦饼 |
[18:17] | Sorry, was that voice too much? | 抱歉 声音装得太过了吗 |
[18:19] | What’s a jammie dodger? | 吉米道奇是什么 |
[18:22] | I’ll buy you some if you like. | 你想尝的话我给你买点 |
[18:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:26] | I guess… | 我觉得… |
[18:27] | what really counts is. | 真正重要的是 |
[18:30] | You love him, | 你爱他 |
[18:31] | and he loves you. | 他也爱你 |
[18:53] | Okay, Dad. | 好了 爸 |
[18:56] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[19:00] | I’m saying goodbye. | 我要告别了 |
[19:04] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[19:10] | I hope I’ve made you proud. | 希望我让你骄傲了 |
[19:14] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:17] | I bet you had the most amazing laugh. | 我敢说你的笑声一定是世界上最动人的 |
[19:22] | and I bet you smell like gravy and grass. | 你身上肯定有肉汁和青草味儿 |
[19:52] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[20:03] | I know you’re angry, Terry. | 我知道你很生气 泰丽 |
[20:04] | We found your dad’s killer. | 我们找到杀害你父亲的凶手了 |
[20:05] | We think they have the money. | 我们认为钱在他们手上 |
[20:07] | Just need a bit more time. | 只是还需要点时间 |
[20:17] | Donut. | 甜甜圈 |
[20:19] | You know I don’t do carbs. | 你知道我不吃碳水化合物 |
[20:20] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[20:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:25] | That was Terry on the phone. | 刚刚我是在跟泰丽通电话 |
[20:26] | She says we got two days to deliver. | 她说给我们两天时间把钱送到 |
[20:28] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[20:34] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[20:35] | Yes, sorry. I was trying to offer a visual… | 抱歉 我本来想直观演示一下 |
[20:38] | Well, clean it up! | 弄干净 |
[20:45] | What did Terry actually say? | 泰丽到底怎么说的 |
[20:47] | She said you got two days to deliver. | 她说给我们两天时间把钱送过去 |
[20:49] | Or else. | 否则后果自负 |
[20:50] | Or else? | 后果自负 |
[20:51] | She actually used the words or else? | 她真用的”后果自负”这个词吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:56] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[20:58] | This is the trouble with Millennials. | 这就是千禧一代的毛病 |
[21:00] | No originality. | 一点原创性没有 |
[21:05] | Tracker is on the move. | 追踪器开始动了 |
[21:21] | Maybe it’s a secret message from Dad. | 也许这是我爸留给我的秘密讯息 |
[21:23] | Oh, no, maybe he made films of us when I was a little kid? | 不 也许是录的我小时候的影片 |
[21:26] | Maybe he… | 也许他… |
[21:35] | So this is Cricket? | 板球比赛吗 |
[21:36] | I’m sorry. How did you get past… | 不好意思 你是怎么绕过… |
[21:38] | It was your dad’s favorite sport. | 这是你爸最喜欢的运动 |
[21:40] | No, seriously, though. Did you have a spare key.. | 不 说真的 你是有一把备用钥匙吗 |
[21:41] | Not now, Fucco! | 现在不是时候 白痴 |
[21:47] | We left the night your dad died. We had to. | 你父亲死的那晚我们离开了 我们别无选择 |
[21:50] | But when we stopped at a service station for food. | 但当我们在服务站买食物的时候 |
[21:53] | I saw this DVD on the shelf and I’m… | 我看到货架上摆着这个光盘 |
[21:57] | Then I broke down right there in the shop because | 然后我在商店里就崩溃了 因为… |
[22:00] | Well this particular match in this particular sport is called… | 这项运动中的这场比赛就叫做… |
[22:05] | The Ashes. | 灰烬杯 |
[22:12] | And your Dad loved it more than anything else. | 而你父亲喜欢它胜过世界上的一切 |
[22:16] | I know it isn’t perfect. | 我知道这并不完美 |
[22:19] | But, it was the best I could do. | 但我已经尽力了 |
[22:23] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[22:27] | The thing is Mom. | 问题是 妈 |
[22:29] | I have no idea what’s true and what’s not anymore. | 我已经不知道什么是真的 什么是假的了 |
[22:33] | All you’ve done is lie to me. | 你总是对我撒谎 |
[22:37] | And some of it I can understand but… | 其中有一些谎言我能理解 但是… |
[22:40] | I have been speaking to a piece of plastic my whole life | 我这辈子一直在对着一片塑料说话 |
[22:43] | thinking that it’s my dad. | 以为那是我爸 |
[22:47] | How do you expect me to forgive you for that? | 你做出这种事 指望我怎么原谅你 |
[22:59] | Right. | 好了 |
[23:01] | So listen. | 听着 |
[23:04] | Thing is | 是这样 |
[23:05] | I think I might have fucked up a little bit. | 我觉得我好像闯了点小祸 |
[23:13] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[23:20] | Jay, what the fuck! | 杰 搞毛啊 |
[23:21] | Who did you speak to? What was their name? | 你跟谁谈话了 叫什么名字 |
[23:23] | DI… …Brooks, I think. | 好像是布鲁克斯督察什么的 |
[23:25] | He’s crooked. He’s one of Jimmy’s inside men. | 他是黑警 他就是吉米安插的卧底之一 |
[23:27] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:28] | He’s one of the cops | 他就是那几个警察之一 |
[23:29] | who let Jimmy get away with your dad’s murder. | 让吉米杀害你父亲后逍遥法外 |
[23:32] | And if he gets half a chance, | 如果他有半点机会 |
[23:33] | he’ll kill every single one of us. | 也会把我们灭口的 |
[23:36] | And you led him right to us. | 而你刚把他引向了我们 |
[23:38] | Good one, Jay. | 真有你的 杰 |
[23:40] | Okay then. So, let’s go. | 那好吧 我们走 |