Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

两周后就死(Two Weeks to Live)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 两周后就死(Two Weeks to Live)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Jay, what you doing? 杰 你干什么
[00:21] Stay where you are. 待在原地别动
[00:36] Sorry, sweetheart. Who are you? 不好意思 亲爱的 你是谁
[00:38] You are handsome. 你好帅啊
[00:43] Fuck-it! 操啊
[00:47] Cheers, mate. 谢了 兄弟
[00:50] Wait, where are the police? 等等 警察去哪儿了
[00:56] See they wanted me to plant a tracker on you guys, 他们希望我在你们身上装个追踪器
[00:59] but I knew that they were full of shit. 但我知道他们是骗我的
[01:02] So, I stuck it in Mrs. D’s fish instead. 于是我把追踪器塞进戴夫人的鱼里了
[01:15] No harm done. 没造成任何伤害
[01:18] You have two minutes to explain. 给你两分钟时间解释
[01:22] And it better be good. 最好是合理的理由
[01:24] Okay. 好吧
[01:28] Kim. 金
[01:29] There is this TV show called Crystal Maze 有个电视节目叫《水晶迷宫》
[01:32] and at the end all the players 在结尾时 所有的选手
[01:35] they have to stand in this big fucking Crystal Dome thing. 都要站在一个巨大的水晶圆球里
[01:38] Right! 够了
[01:39] Wait, just give him a chance. 等等 给他一个机会
[01:42] And they blow all these bits of silver and gold shit into your face. 里面会吹起银色 金色等各种颜色的彩条
[01:48] But the trick is you only have to catch the gold ones to win. 但诀窍是 只有抓住金色的才算赢
[01:52] If you catch the silver ones you lose. 如果抓住的是银色的 就输了
[01:57] Okay, you can kill him. 好了 你可以杀掉他了
[01:58] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait…okay 等等 等等 等等 好吧
[02:06] I went to the police because 我去找警察是因为
[02:10] since dad died 自从爸爸去世后
[02:14] I’ve just been fucking lost in the crystal wind. 我也迷失在水晶旋风里了
[02:21] Shit blowing in my face 迎面遭遇各种糟心事
[02:23] and the only person who can help me separate 唯一能帮我区分
[02:27] the gold from the silver, is that kid standing right there. 金色和银色彩条的 就是这位站着的小子
[02:33] Look man, my loyalties are to Nicky and Beth 听着 我的忠诚只能献给尼克和贝丝
[02:37] and 并且
[02:39] he wasn’t exactly going to save himself, was he? 他可没办法拯救自己 不是吗
[02:42] Because, well… love makes you do stupid shit. 因为 爱会让人干蠢事
[02:45] Hold your horses. Sorry, permission to help a boy. 等等 不好意思 请求给我解释的机会
[02:49] You do know I don’t. 你知道我没有吧
[02:50] Yeah, that would be… 嗯 那也太…
[02:51] No, I think you’re nice and everything. 不 我觉得你人很好
[02:52] – I think you’re nice. – Oh, thanks. -我也觉得你人很好 -谢谢
[02:54] I just mean in the same way that I think that that candle is nice. 就像我觉得那个蜡烛也很好一样
[02:57] Yeah, that’s a lovely candle. 是啊 这蜡烛很棒
[02:58] It looks nice. It smells… 这蜡烛很漂亮 闻起来也…
[03:00] It’s scented actually. 其实是香薰蜡烛
[03:00] ..like pine cones. 就像松果的气味
[03:10] I boarded it. Okay? 我上了他们的贼船
[03:12] And I’m sorry, 我对此很抱歉
[03:14] but when I realised what they were up to, I un-boarded it. 但我发现他们的阴谋后 又下了贼船
[03:18] And out flew the devil just like Pandora 但魔鬼却像潘多拉的魔盒被释放出来了
[03:22] – and her little wooden horse. – Wait, Tina, please, please! -以及她的小木马 -等等 蒂娜 拜托不要
[03:33] Beth, babe, you are a lifesaver. 贝丝 宝贝 你真是我的救命恩人
[03:36] I thought we had an agreement. 我们不是说好了吗
[03:38] Brooks! 布鲁克斯
[03:43] What the fuck do they want with Beth? 他们去找贝丝干什么
[03:46] Hello, Alan. 你好 艾伦
[03:49] Well, look what the cat dragged in. 瞧瞧猫把什么东西拖回家了
[03:52] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[03:54] I’ve got a cat actually. 我还真养了一只猫
[03:56] Yeah, always bringing dead birds in. 真的 总是把死鸟拖回家里
[03:59] Heads cut off. 头都被咬掉了
[04:01] Guts all over the fucking kitchen floor. 内脏都躺在厨房地板上
[04:04] Apparently. He’s supposed to be a gift. 显然 它是想将之作为礼物送给我
[04:09] We thought that was quite a bold choice on his behalf, 对它而言 可真是个大胆的选择
[04:11] you know what I mean? 你懂我的意思吧
[04:12] You got your money and your fall guy. 钱还在 替罪羊也有
[04:13] Why are we even having this conversation? 我们为什么还要聊这事
[04:15] No, because your little pal let the cat out of the bag. 不行 因为你那位小兄弟把猫放出袋子了[泄露秘密]
[04:19] Terry now knows that Ian did not kill Jimmy 泰丽现在知道吉米不是伊恩杀的了
[04:22] and the money is nowhere to be seen. 那笔钱也消失了
[04:26] You kept the money. 你把钱留下来了
[04:30] Oh my God. 天呐
[04:31] So now I need you to bring me a little gift. 所以现在我需要你给我带一份小礼物过来
[04:34] Otherwise, it won’t be me calling you next time. 否则 下次联系你的可就不是我了
[04:37] And Terry is a lot more vicious than her dad ever was. 泰丽可比她父亲要狠毒得多
[04:40] Okay. 好吧
[04:42] Meet me in Carl’s caff in couple of hours. 几小时后去卡尔餐厅跟我见一面
[04:43] I’ll send you the location. 我把地址发你
[04:45] You’ll get your money and your dead little bird. 你会拿到你的钱 和死去的小鸟
[04:51] I appreciate that, Joe. 非常感谢 乔
[04:55] I really do. 真的很感谢
[05:02] Why are they at Beth’s house? Is she okay? 他们怎么会在贝丝家 她还好吗
[05:04] I told you to give that money back, didn’t I? 我明确叫你把钱还回去了 不是吗
[05:07] Now is your chance. 现在是你补救的机会
[05:09] Go and get it. 去把钱拿上
[05:11] We’re leaving. 我们这就走
[05:30] They’ll be here soon. 他们很快就会到
[05:32] Make sure Jay’s ready with the money, over. 确保杰把钱都准备好了 完毕
[05:34] Roger that, Mom, and for the record 收到 妈 我说明一下
[05:36] I’m still super angry with you. 我现在还是超级生你的气
[05:38] Roger that, Kim. Can we deal with it later? 收到 金 我们回头再说这事
[05:40] Over and out. 完毕
[05:41] Okay, please don’t ask for my permission 请不要在征求我的许可后
[05:43] and then say out before I had the chance to answer. 然后又在我回答前说”完毕”
[05:45] – It’s really annoying. – Copy that. -真的很烦人 -收到
[05:47] Completely understood. Over and out. 完全理解 完毕
[05:48] You just spoke right over me. You do realise that? 我还没说完你就开始说了 你意识到这点了吗
[05:51] Radio comms only, please Kimmy. Thank you. Out. 只能用对讲机通话 金 谢谢 完毕
[05:58] You sure about this, bro? 你确定要这么做吗 兄弟
[06:01] They are at Beth’s house man. I’ve got to do this. 他们现在在贝丝家 我必须这么做
[06:06] But we seriously got to start talking about the business. 但我们真得好好谈谈创业的事了
[06:09] Get us up and running. You get me? 把业务运作起来 明白我的意思吗
[06:20] Shit. Hold this. 该死 拿着这个
[06:25] – Please say out at the end of your messages. – Out. -请在说完话之后加个”完毕” -完毕
[06:33] You alright? 你没事吧
[06:34] What the fuck is going on, Jay? 到底是他妈怎么回事 杰
[06:35] I find half a million pounds in cash. 我竟然发现了50万英镑的现金
[06:38] The two police detectives, with guns, 两个警探 带着枪
[06:40] are in our house going through our stuff. 在我们家里搜查
[06:41] I’m trying to make it right. Okay? 我已经在解决这事了 好吗
[06:43] I was just trying to 我只是想…
[06:47] Look, I know you don’t want to 听着 我知道你不想
[06:48] spend the rest of your life with the geezer off the fish counter. 和一个在鱼类销售柜台工作的怪人共度余生
[06:50] I get that. 我明白的
[06:51] What are you on about? You know I don’t care about that. 你这话是什么意思 你知道我不在乎那些的
[06:53] Look, I got plans for me and you that’s all I’m saying. 我就想说 我已经为我们打算好了
[06:57] I don’t need plans, Jay. 我不要什么打算 杰
[06:58] I need my boyfriend to be honest with me. 我要我的男朋友能跟我坦诚相待
[07:01] Do you want to talk to me about honesty? 你真要跟我谈坦诚吗
[07:08] All right, if we’re being honest then Beth, 好吧 如果我们要对彼此坦诚 贝丝
[07:10] and you really don’t care about my job and all that, 如果你真不嫌弃我的工作
[07:12] then 那你就
[07:15] marry me. 嫁给我
[07:17] – What? – No, serious. Marry me. -什么 -不 我是认真的 嫁给我
[07:20] Jesus! Jay. I… It’s.. 天呐 杰 这…
[07:22] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 瞧吧 我就知道你不愿意
[07:23] Hey, just listen to me… 不是 你听我说…
[07:25] No, just forget it… I have to go. 没事 算了… 我得挂了
[07:27] Jay! 杰
[07:39] Come here, man. 过来 兄弟
[07:58] Okay, this is the place. 到了 就是这里了
[08:04] Alright. So when he comes out. 好了 等他一露面
[08:07] Could you.. Can you just stop doing that? 你能不能别摆弄枪了
[08:13] Let me do all the talking. 由我来负责跟对方交谈
[08:15] We need the money and him in the car. 我们要连人带钱把他们弄上车
[08:18] Tompson! 汤普森
[08:19] Soorrrry. 对不起
[08:21] God! 天呐
[08:31] 我们只提供 优质简单的 英国菜
[08:32] Cuz I hate it when places only serve dishonest foreign food. 我就讨厌那些卖花哨外国菜的地方
[08:35] Yeah. 是啊
[08:36] Like Halloumi. 就像哈罗米餐厅
[08:37] It’s like stop pretending to be chicken, you cheesy bastard. 别再冒充鸡肉了 混蛋东西
[08:47] – Who’s that? – Fit. -那是谁 -就是她
[08:50] Here we go. 行动吧
[09:08] Get into the car, sweetheart. 上车吧 亲爱的
[09:11] I was told this was a bag-drop. 他们只说让我把包留下
[09:14] Well, we are not exactly going to do out here in the open. Are we? 我们也不能在户外交易 对吧
[09:19] Do not leave that as the last line of argument. 别用这句话作为争论的结束语
[09:20] Listen, this is the same conundrum that I have with tomatoes. 这个和我对番茄的困惑是一样的
[09:23] Oh my God, don’t get me started on tomatoes. 我的天呐 别跟我提番茄
[09:25] It is like… you’re not a fruit, are you? 它不算水果 对吧
[09:27] If you were, you’d be delicious of fruity 如果它是 就会有好闻的果香
[09:28] like don’t go around with that. 它可完全没果香
[09:30] I’m not a vegetable as.. 它也不像蔬菜…
[09:31] Yeah, you know what. Listen, fuck tomatoes, isn’t it? 是啊 我跟你说 去他妈的番茄
[09:33] Fuck tomatoes. 去他妈的番茄
[09:34] Would you two, please shut the fuck… 能不能请你们两个闭…
[09:37] Where’s Kim? 金去哪了
[09:42] Oh, Shit. 糟了
[09:44] There’s cameras on the cafe. 餐厅里有摄像头
[09:47] If you get in the car. 你上车
[09:49] We’ll go somewhere quiet. 我们去个安静的地方
[09:56] While we’re still young. Whenever you’re ready. 快点 等你准备好就出发
[10:13] I’ll drive. You shoot. 我开车 你开枪
[10:16] What do you want us to do? 你希望我们两个做什么
[10:17] Oh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:18] Maybe just take care to stay the fuck out of my face 你们可以顾好自己 滚远点 别给我添乱
[10:20] and I’ll really appreciate it. 我就谢谢你们了
[10:24] Are you with them bastards? 你跟那些混蛋是一起的吗
[10:25] Get out of the fucking way? 别他妈挡路
[10:26] Not untill I know what’s going on. 除非你告诉我这到底是怎么回事
[10:28] – Move! – Or what? -让开 -不让又如何
[10:40] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[10:41] They were gonna kill you. Could you not see that? 他们要杀了你 你看不出来吗
[10:46] Take this? 拿着这个
[10:54] Shit! 妈的
[11:13] Fuck this! 去他妈的
[11:18] – Oh, God. – Fuck My life! -天呐 -我操啊
[11:24] Kim. 金
[11:25] Take mine. 用我的枪
[11:27] – What are you doing? – I’m going to answer the shots. -你要干什么 -我要还击
[11:31] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天呐 天呐 天呐
[11:37] Shittt!!! 妈的
[11:42] Shoot the bloody tires. 瞄他们的轮胎
[11:44] I’m trying. Hold it steady. 我在瞄 开稳一点
[11:52] Magazine. 给我弹匣
[12:01] Watch my windscreen. Watch my fucking windscreen. 小心挡风玻璃 小心挡风玻璃
[12:18] Shit…shit…shit…shit 完了 完了 完了
[12:40] Fuck! 操
[12:41] Fuck-it! 操
[13:03] We should to find somewhere to camp. 我们得找个地方露营
[13:05] It’ll be dark soon and still long drive to the cabin. 天马上就黑了 离小木屋还很远
[13:09] Who says we’re going back to the cabin? 谁说我们要回小木屋了
[13:12] It’s just somewhere safe to lie low make a plan. Okay? 就是找个安全的地方躲躲 定个计划而已
[13:20] Even you would agree with that, 就算你也会同意这么做是明智的
[13:21] wouldn’t you, dick wallet? 对吧 屌钱包
[13:22] Dick wallet? 屌钱包
[13:24] What’s a dick wallet? 屌钱包是什么
[13:25] Right, that’s decided then. We’ll camp tonight 很好 那就这么定了 我们今晚露营
[13:27] and we will leave for the cabin at first light. 明天天一亮我们就出发回小木屋
[13:35] Seriously, what’s a dick wallet? 说真的 什么是屌钱包
[13:49] I think she means some sort of dystopian future 我觉得她是指 在某种反乌托邦的未来
[13:53] – in which money no longer means anything. – Right. -那时钱已经没有意义了 -是啊
[13:56] – And the only currency… – Yeah? -而唯一的货币… -怎么
[13:58] is for some unknown reason 不知道是何原因
[14:01] the savaged penes of your fallen enemies. 就是割下你杀死的敌人的屌
[14:04] Right. Which you could carry around in 没错 你可以把它们放在
[14:07] – some kind of bespoke leather-bound… – Dick wallet. -某种特制的皮的… -屌钱包里
[14:09] – Right. – Exactly! -好吧 -没错
[14:10] But I mean. Cool, but 挺酷的 但我觉得
[14:13] I think it would be more of a purse. 应该说是手提包更准确
[14:18] You have to tell him, you know. 你必须要跟他谈谈
[14:21] About the business. 一起创业的事
[14:24] Yeah. I could tell him. 是啊 我可以去跟他说
[14:27] Or I could just change my life plans 或者干脆改变我的人生计划
[14:29] and start a landscaping business to avoid having that conversation. 开始做绿化生意 这样就不用谈了
[14:33] Okay. 好吧
[14:34] I’ll tell him. 我会告诉他的
[14:37] I just need you to tell me exactly what to say word for word. 但我需要你一个字一个字跟我说清楚该怎么说
[14:41] It’s easy. You just… 很简单的 你就…
[14:43] look him in the eye. And you say: 看着他的眼睛 然后说
[14:45] Jay. You’re my brother. 杰 你是我兄弟
[14:48] And you know how much I love you 你知道我有多爱你
[14:50] and care for you. 在乎你
[14:52] And I know this is really hard time for you, 我知道你现在过得很艰难
[14:55] but 但是
[15:01] I can’t start a business with you, bro. 我没办法跟你一起创业 兄弟
[15:04] I’ve been offered an internship in London. 我获得了在伦敦实习的机会
[15:06] I’m really sorry, man. I just.. 我真的很抱歉 兄弟 我…
[15:08] What do I know about landscaping 我对园林绿化有个什么了解啊
[15:10] and with my hay fever I’d be terrible. 再说我还患有花粉症 我肯定做不好
[15:12] Compost gives me a rash. 肥料会让我身上起疹子
[15:13] I’m more of an indoor person. 我更适合待在室内
[15:15] – I just think… – Just, just…. -我就是觉得… -打住 别说了
[15:50] I get it. 我明白了
[15:56] You got to do what’s best for you. 你要为自己做最好的打算
[15:59] Hey, don’t feel bad about that. Yeah? 别内疚 好吗
[16:07] Thanks, man. 谢谢你 兄弟
[16:13] He’s right, you know. 其实他说得对
[16:18] When this is all over, you should do whatever you want. 等这一切结束了 你应该想做什么就去做什么
[16:27] Just don’t undervalue what we have, 但请别低估我们这么多年的感情
[16:29] that is all I ask. 那是我唯一的所求
[16:29] Okay! I’m gonna go and get some more firewood. 够了 我再去捡些柴火来
[16:31] Nicky, you coming? 尼克 你要一起吗
[16:35] Sure you’re okay? 你确定你没事吗
[16:36] I’m fine, kid. 我没事 小子
[16:38] Go on, go with Kim. 跟金一起去吧
[16:40] Go on, go on. 快去吧
[16:55] Beth’s pregnant. 贝丝怀孕了
[17:02] And she didn’t tell me. 但她却没告诉我
[17:05] I mean, why would she? 她为什么要说呢
[17:09] I mean, what am I really going to offer her and a baby? 我能给她和孩子提供什么呢
[17:16] That business was the only chance I had, man. 创业是我唯一的机会
[17:32] Do me a favor. Close your eyes, Jay. 帮个忙 闭上眼睛 杰
[17:42] Now, just imagine 想象一下
[17:43] It’s 就
[17:45] You 你
[17:47] and Beth 贝丝
[17:49] and the baby. 以及孩子
[17:51] And… you’re in a cabin in the woods. 你们身处森林中的一个小木屋里
[17:55] There’s nothing else. 别的什么都没有
[17:57] No pressures. 没有压力
[18:00] No expectations. 没有期待
[18:03] No tv. 没有电视
[18:06] No money. 没有钱
[18:08] Nothing. 什么都没有
[18:11] Just let all that melt away. 让这一切都消失
[18:24] Cheers. 欢乐
[18:30] I’ll leave that with you, Chump. 你就自己慢慢想吧 小子
[18:56] 杰: 我是个白痴 你就是我的全世界 在我回来前 待在你姐姐家别回来 爱你
[19:17] Yeah 是的
[19:19] All right, boss. 好的 老大
[19:21] We’ll let you know. 我们会通知你的
[19:29] That was Terry. 刚刚是泰丽打来的
[19:30] She sending reinforcements. 她要派增援人员到这里来
[19:33] She said if we don’t find them, 她说如果我们不找到他们
[19:35] then she’ll take one of us instead. 那她就干掉我们当中的一个
[19:42] I used to be a good cop, you know? 我曾经是个好警察
[19:45] Life was a lot less complicated. 生活要比现在简单得多
[19:59] We’re going to find this mob 我们要找到这帮暴徒
[20:01] and when we do 等我们找到后
[20:02] we’re going to tell Terry that the money just 就告诉泰丽那笔钱…
[20:05] disappeared. 消失了
[20:09] And then we’re going to split it 50/50. I swear. 然后我们平分 我发誓
[20:15] If she finds out, she’ll kill us both. 如果让她知道了 她会把我们都杀了
[20:18] I gave my whole life to Terry and her dad. 我当初把我的一辈子都献给了泰丽和她父亲
[20:21] If I’m going to die alone, 如果我要一个人孤独死去
[20:23] I’d rather it was with an eight ball 我宁愿死在马里布的一栋海滩出租别墅里
[20:25] of coke in a beach rental in Malibu. 吸着可卡因而死
[20:31] Do we understand each other? 达成共识了吗
[20:38] 50 / 50. 平分
[20:39] And 并且
[20:41] you have to promise to stop being such a grumpy prick. 你必须保证以后不能再是这样脾气暴躁的混蛋了
[20:45] I think I can manage that. 我觉得这点我可以做到
[20:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:49] Now fuck off. 现在请你滚蛋
[21:10] That was amazing. 刚刚真是太棒了
[21:11] I can’t believe I just said what I thought 真不敢相信我只是说出了内心的真实想法
[21:13] and saying what I thought made the situation 10 times better. 这么做让情况好了十倍
[21:15] I don’t get it. It’s that what people just do all of the time? 我不明白 大家不都是这么做的吗
[21:18] No, nobody does. 不 没人会这样
[21:19] Well, how do you ever tell anyone what you want? 那你怎么让别人知道你的想法
[21:22] By dropping subtle hints 给一些很微妙的暗示
[21:24] and sighing loudly if they get it wrong. 如果对方理解错了 就大声叹气
[21:26] Right. So if I wanted to kiss you now, 好吧 如果我现在想吻你
[21:29] how would I go about it in your world? 那么在你们的世界 我要怎么说
[21:34] You would spend six or seven months beating around the bush 一般会持续六七个月的时间说些有的没的
[21:37] and then just drink half a bottle of vodka and then.. 然后喝半瓶伏特加给自己壮胆 接着…
[21:39] I’d like to kiss you now. 我想现在就吻你
[21:44] Please. 拜托
[22:03] My ways better. See? 我的办法更好 不是吗
[22:09] That’s number 16 well and truly crossed of the old list, ehh? 这下你那个清单上的第16项可以划掉了吧
[22:15] You read my book? 你看了我的笔记本吗
[22:19] I’d say more like.. browsed 就 瞥了一眼而已
[22:22] or leafed… really. 或者扫了一眼
[22:24] Dipped my toe in, even though 就像把脚趾伸了进去 稍微尝试下
[22:25] it’ll go ‘the waters cold in here. I’m out.’ 然后觉得水太凉 又跳出来了
[22:32] Say something. 说点什么啊
[22:35] You see, you can’t trust him. 瞧吧 你不能信任他
[22:46] Kim! 金
[22:47] Nice one, dipshit. 真有你的 混蛋
[22:52] It’s so obvious you want to take her back to the cabin 很显然你想把她带回小木屋去
[22:54] so you can persuade Kim to stay in there. 这样你就能说服金永远待在那里了
[22:56] Oh, really? What about you? 是吗 那你呢
[22:57] You think you are so smart, don’t you? 你觉得自己聪明绝顶 是吧
[22:58] You really think Kim is going to choose you over her own mother? 你真以为金会选择你 而非她的亲生母亲吗
[23:00] Why don’t you ask her? 你何不去问问她自己呢
[23:01] – You are crying! – No, I’m not crying. -你哭了 -不 我才没哭呢
[23:40] Looks like we might get our little bird after all. 似乎我们还是能得到死去的小鸟作为礼物
[23:44] Where are those reinforcements? 那些增援的人在哪儿
[23:47] Any minute now. 随时可能到
[23:51] All right, then. 那好吧
两周后就死

文章导航

Previous Post: 两周后就死(Two Weeks to Live)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 两周后就死(Two Weeks to Live)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

两周后就死(Two Weeks to Live)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号