时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Jay, what you doing? | 杰 你干什么 |
[00:21] | Stay where you are. | 待在原地别动 |
[00:36] | Sorry, sweetheart. Who are you? | 不好意思 亲爱的 你是谁 |
[00:38] | You are handsome. | 你好帅啊 |
[00:43] | Fuck-it! | 操啊 |
[00:47] | Cheers, mate. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[00:50] | Wait, where are the police? | 等等 警察去哪儿了 |
[00:56] | See they wanted me to plant a tracker on you guys, | 他们希望我在你们身上装个追踪器 |
[00:59] | but I knew that they were full of shit. | 但我知道他们是骗我的 |
[01:02] | So, I stuck it in Mrs. D’s fish instead. | 于是我把追踪器塞进戴夫人的鱼里了 |
[01:15] | No harm done. | 没造成任何伤害 |
[01:18] | You have two minutes to explain. | 给你两分钟时间解释 |
[01:22] | And it better be good. | 最好是合理的理由 |
[01:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:28] | Kim. | 金 |
[01:29] | There is this TV show called Crystal Maze | 有个电视节目叫《水晶迷宫》 |
[01:32] | and at the end all the players | 在结尾时 所有的选手 |
[01:35] | they have to stand in this big fucking Crystal Dome thing. | 都要站在一个巨大的水晶圆球里 |
[01:38] | Right! | 够了 |
[01:39] | Wait, just give him a chance. | 等等 给他一个机会 |
[01:42] | And they blow all these bits of silver and gold shit into your face. | 里面会吹起银色 金色等各种颜色的彩条 |
[01:48] | But the trick is you only have to catch the gold ones to win. | 但诀窍是 只有抓住金色的才算赢 |
[01:52] | If you catch the silver ones you lose. | 如果抓住的是银色的 就输了 |
[01:57] | Okay, you can kill him. | 好了 你可以杀掉他了 |
[01:58] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait…okay | 等等 等等 等等 好吧 |
[02:06] | I went to the police because | 我去找警察是因为 |
[02:10] | since dad died | 自从爸爸去世后 |
[02:14] | I’ve just been fucking lost in the crystal wind. | 我也迷失在水晶旋风里了 |
[02:21] | Shit blowing in my face | 迎面遭遇各种糟心事 |
[02:23] | and the only person who can help me separate | 唯一能帮我区分 |
[02:27] | the gold from the silver, is that kid standing right there. | 金色和银色彩条的 就是这位站着的小子 |
[02:33] | Look man, my loyalties are to Nicky and Beth | 听着 我的忠诚只能献给尼克和贝丝 |
[02:37] | and | 并且 |
[02:39] | he wasn’t exactly going to save himself, was he? | 他可没办法拯救自己 不是吗 |
[02:42] | Because, well… love makes you do stupid shit. | 因为 爱会让人干蠢事 |
[02:45] | Hold your horses. Sorry, permission to help a boy. | 等等 不好意思 请求给我解释的机会 |
[02:49] | You do know I don’t. | 你知道我没有吧 |
[02:50] | Yeah, that would be… | 嗯 那也太… |
[02:51] | No, I think you’re nice and everything. | 不 我觉得你人很好 |
[02:52] | – I think you’re nice. – Oh, thanks. | -我也觉得你人很好 -谢谢 |
[02:54] | I just mean in the same way that I think that that candle is nice. | 就像我觉得那个蜡烛也很好一样 |
[02:57] | Yeah, that’s a lovely candle. | 是啊 这蜡烛很棒 |
[02:58] | It looks nice. It smells… | 这蜡烛很漂亮 闻起来也… |
[03:00] | It’s scented actually. | 其实是香薰蜡烛 |
[03:00] | ..like pine cones. | 就像松果的气味 |
[03:10] | I boarded it. Okay? | 我上了他们的贼船 |
[03:12] | And I’m sorry, | 我对此很抱歉 |
[03:14] | but when I realised what they were up to, I un-boarded it. | 但我发现他们的阴谋后 又下了贼船 |
[03:18] | And out flew the devil just like Pandora | 但魔鬼却像潘多拉的魔盒被释放出来了 |
[03:22] | – and her little wooden horse. – Wait, Tina, please, please! | -以及她的小木马 -等等 蒂娜 拜托不要 |
[03:33] | Beth, babe, you are a lifesaver. | 贝丝 宝贝 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[03:36] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[03:38] | Brooks! | 布鲁克斯 |
[03:43] | What the fuck do they want with Beth? | 他们去找贝丝干什么 |
[03:46] | Hello, Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[03:49] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧猫把什么东西拖回家了 |
[03:52] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[03:54] | I’ve got a cat actually. | 我还真养了一只猫 |
[03:56] | Yeah, always bringing dead birds in. | 真的 总是把死鸟拖回家里 |
[03:59] | Heads cut off. | 头都被咬掉了 |
[04:01] | Guts all over the fucking kitchen floor. | 内脏都躺在厨房地板上 |
[04:04] | Apparently. He’s supposed to be a gift. | 显然 它是想将之作为礼物送给我 |
[04:09] | We thought that was quite a bold choice on his behalf, | 对它而言 可真是个大胆的选择 |
[04:11] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[04:12] | You got your money and your fall guy. | 钱还在 替罪羊也有 |
[04:13] | Why are we even having this conversation? | 我们为什么还要聊这事 |
[04:15] | No, because your little pal let the cat out of the bag. | 不行 因为你那位小兄弟把猫放出袋子了[泄露秘密] |
[04:19] | Terry now knows that Ian did not kill Jimmy | 泰丽现在知道吉米不是伊恩杀的了 |
[04:22] | and the money is nowhere to be seen. | 那笔钱也消失了 |
[04:26] | You kept the money. | 你把钱留下来了 |
[04:30] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[04:31] | So now I need you to bring me a little gift. | 所以现在我需要你给我带一份小礼物过来 |
[04:34] | Otherwise, it won’t be me calling you next time. | 否则 下次联系你的可就不是我了 |
[04:37] | And Terry is a lot more vicious than her dad ever was. | 泰丽可比她父亲要狠毒得多 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:42] | Meet me in Carl’s caff in couple of hours. | 几小时后去卡尔餐厅跟我见一面 |
[04:43] | I’ll send you the location. | 我把地址发你 |
[04:45] | You’ll get your money and your dead little bird. | 你会拿到你的钱 和死去的小鸟 |
[04:51] | I appreciate that, Joe. | 非常感谢 乔 |
[04:55] | I really do. | 真的很感谢 |
[05:02] | Why are they at Beth’s house? Is she okay? | 他们怎么会在贝丝家 她还好吗 |
[05:04] | I told you to give that money back, didn’t I? | 我明确叫你把钱还回去了 不是吗 |
[05:07] | Now is your chance. | 现在是你补救的机会 |
[05:09] | Go and get it. | 去把钱拿上 |
[05:11] | We’re leaving. | 我们这就走 |
[05:30] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们很快就会到 |
[05:32] | Make sure Jay’s ready with the money, over. | 确保杰把钱都准备好了 完毕 |
[05:34] | Roger that, Mom, and for the record | 收到 妈 我说明一下 |
[05:36] | I’m still super angry with you. | 我现在还是超级生你的气 |
[05:38] | Roger that, Kim. Can we deal with it later? | 收到 金 我们回头再说这事 |
[05:40] | Over and out. | 完毕 |
[05:41] | Okay, please don’t ask for my permission | 请不要在征求我的许可后 |
[05:43] | and then say out before I had the chance to answer. | 然后又在我回答前说”完毕” |
[05:45] | – It’s really annoying. – Copy that. | -真的很烦人 -收到 |
[05:47] | Completely understood. Over and out. | 完全理解 完毕 |
[05:48] | You just spoke right over me. You do realise that? | 我还没说完你就开始说了 你意识到这点了吗 |
[05:51] | Radio comms only, please Kimmy. Thank you. Out. | 只能用对讲机通话 金 谢谢 完毕 |
[05:58] | You sure about this, bro? | 你确定要这么做吗 兄弟 |
[06:01] | They are at Beth’s house man. I’ve got to do this. | 他们现在在贝丝家 我必须这么做 |
[06:06] | But we seriously got to start talking about the business. | 但我们真得好好谈谈创业的事了 |
[06:09] | Get us up and running. You get me? | 把业务运作起来 明白我的意思吗 |
[06:20] | Shit. Hold this. | 该死 拿着这个 |
[06:25] | – Please say out at the end of your messages. – Out. | -请在说完话之后加个”完毕” -完毕 |
[06:33] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[06:34] | What the fuck is going on, Jay? | 到底是他妈怎么回事 杰 |
[06:35] | I find half a million pounds in cash. | 我竟然发现了50万英镑的现金 |
[06:38] | The two police detectives, with guns, | 两个警探 带着枪 |
[06:40] | are in our house going through our stuff. | 在我们家里搜查 |
[06:41] | I’m trying to make it right. Okay? | 我已经在解决这事了 好吗 |
[06:43] | I was just trying to | 我只是想… |
[06:47] | Look, I know you don’t want to | 听着 我知道你不想 |
[06:48] | spend the rest of your life with the geezer off the fish counter. | 和一个在鱼类销售柜台工作的怪人共度余生 |
[06:50] | I get that. | 我明白的 |
[06:51] | What are you on about? You know I don’t care about that. | 你这话是什么意思 你知道我不在乎那些的 |
[06:53] | Look, I got plans for me and you that’s all I’m saying. | 我就想说 我已经为我们打算好了 |
[06:57] | I don’t need plans, Jay. | 我不要什么打算 杰 |
[06:58] | I need my boyfriend to be honest with me. | 我要我的男朋友能跟我坦诚相待 |
[07:01] | Do you want to talk to me about honesty? | 你真要跟我谈坦诚吗 |
[07:08] | All right, if we’re being honest then Beth, | 好吧 如果我们要对彼此坦诚 贝丝 |
[07:10] | and you really don’t care about my job and all that, | 如果你真不嫌弃我的工作 |
[07:12] | then | 那你就 |
[07:15] | marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[07:17] | – What? – No, serious. Marry me. | -什么 -不 我是认真的 嫁给我 |
[07:20] | Jesus! Jay. I… It’s.. | 天呐 杰 这… |
[07:22] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 瞧吧 我就知道你不愿意 |
[07:23] | Hey, just listen to me… | 不是 你听我说… |
[07:25] | No, just forget it… I have to go. | 没事 算了… 我得挂了 |
[07:27] | Jay! | 杰 |
[07:39] | Come here, man. | 过来 兄弟 |
[07:58] | Okay, this is the place. | 到了 就是这里了 |
[08:04] | Alright. So when he comes out. | 好了 等他一露面 |
[08:07] | Could you.. Can you just stop doing that? | 你能不能别摆弄枪了 |
[08:13] | Let me do all the talking. | 由我来负责跟对方交谈 |
[08:15] | We need the money and him in the car. | 我们要连人带钱把他们弄上车 |
[08:18] | Tompson! | 汤普森 |
[08:19] | Soorrrry. | 对不起 |
[08:21] | God! | 天呐 |
[08:31] | 我们只提供 优质简单的 英国菜 | |
[08:32] | Cuz I hate it when places only serve dishonest foreign food. | 我就讨厌那些卖花哨外国菜的地方 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:36] | Like Halloumi. | 就像哈罗米餐厅 |
[08:37] | It’s like stop pretending to be chicken, you cheesy bastard. | 别再冒充鸡肉了 混蛋东西 |
[08:47] | – Who’s that? – Fit. | -那是谁 -就是她 |
[08:50] | Here we go. | 行动吧 |
[09:08] | Get into the car, sweetheart. | 上车吧 亲爱的 |
[09:11] | I was told this was a bag-drop. | 他们只说让我把包留下 |
[09:14] | Well, we are not exactly going to do out here in the open. Are we? | 我们也不能在户外交易 对吧 |
[09:19] | Do not leave that as the last line of argument. | 别用这句话作为争论的结束语 |
[09:20] | Listen, this is the same conundrum that I have with tomatoes. | 这个和我对番茄的困惑是一样的 |
[09:23] | Oh my God, don’t get me started on tomatoes. | 我的天呐 别跟我提番茄 |
[09:25] | It is like… you’re not a fruit, are you? | 它不算水果 对吧 |
[09:27] | If you were, you’d be delicious of fruity | 如果它是 就会有好闻的果香 |
[09:28] | like don’t go around with that. | 它可完全没果香 |
[09:30] | I’m not a vegetable as.. | 它也不像蔬菜… |
[09:31] | Yeah, you know what. Listen, fuck tomatoes, isn’t it? | 是啊 我跟你说 去他妈的番茄 |
[09:33] | Fuck tomatoes. | 去他妈的番茄 |
[09:34] | Would you two, please shut the fuck… | 能不能请你们两个闭… |
[09:37] | Where’s Kim? | 金去哪了 |
[09:42] | Oh, Shit. | 糟了 |
[09:44] | There’s cameras on the cafe. | 餐厅里有摄像头 |
[09:47] | If you get in the car. | 你上车 |
[09:49] | We’ll go somewhere quiet. | 我们去个安静的地方 |
[09:56] | While we’re still young. Whenever you’re ready. | 快点 等你准备好就出发 |
[10:13] | I’ll drive. You shoot. | 我开车 你开枪 |
[10:16] | What do you want us to do? | 你希望我们两个做什么 |
[10:17] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:18] | Maybe just take care to stay the fuck out of my face | 你们可以顾好自己 滚远点 别给我添乱 |
[10:20] | and I’ll really appreciate it. | 我就谢谢你们了 |
[10:24] | Are you with them bastards? | 你跟那些混蛋是一起的吗 |
[10:25] | Get out of the fucking way? | 别他妈挡路 |
[10:26] | Not untill I know what’s going on. | 除非你告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[10:28] | – Move! – Or what? | -让开 -不让又如何 |
[10:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:41] | They were gonna kill you. Could you not see that? | 他们要杀了你 你看不出来吗 |
[10:46] | Take this? | 拿着这个 |
[10:54] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[11:13] | Fuck this! | 去他妈的 |
[11:18] | – Oh, God. – Fuck My life! | -天呐 -我操啊 |
[11:24] | Kim. | 金 |
[11:25] | Take mine. | 用我的枪 |
[11:27] | – What are you doing? – I’m going to answer the shots. | -你要干什么 -我要还击 |
[11:31] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[11:37] | Shittt!!! | 妈的 |
[11:42] | Shoot the bloody tires. | 瞄他们的轮胎 |
[11:44] | I’m trying. Hold it steady. | 我在瞄 开稳一点 |
[11:52] | Magazine. | 给我弹匣 |
[12:01] | Watch my windscreen. Watch my fucking windscreen. | 小心挡风玻璃 小心挡风玻璃 |
[12:18] | Shit…shit…shit…shit | 完了 完了 完了 |
[12:40] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:41] | Fuck-it! | 操 |
[13:03] | We should to find somewhere to camp. | 我们得找个地方露营 |
[13:05] | It’ll be dark soon and still long drive to the cabin. | 天马上就黑了 离小木屋还很远 |
[13:09] | Who says we’re going back to the cabin? | 谁说我们要回小木屋了 |
[13:12] | It’s just somewhere safe to lie low make a plan. Okay? | 就是找个安全的地方躲躲 定个计划而已 |
[13:20] | Even you would agree with that, | 就算你也会同意这么做是明智的 |
[13:21] | wouldn’t you, dick wallet? | 对吧 屌钱包 |
[13:22] | Dick wallet? | 屌钱包 |
[13:24] | What’s a dick wallet? | 屌钱包是什么 |
[13:25] | Right, that’s decided then. We’ll camp tonight | 很好 那就这么定了 我们今晚露营 |
[13:27] | and we will leave for the cabin at first light. | 明天天一亮我们就出发回小木屋 |
[13:35] | Seriously, what’s a dick wallet? | 说真的 什么是屌钱包 |
[13:49] | I think she means some sort of dystopian future | 我觉得她是指 在某种反乌托邦的未来 |
[13:53] | – in which money no longer means anything. – Right. | -那时钱已经没有意义了 -是啊 |
[13:56] | – And the only currency… – Yeah? | -而唯一的货币… -怎么 |
[13:58] | is for some unknown reason | 不知道是何原因 |
[14:01] | the savaged penes of your fallen enemies. | 就是割下你杀死的敌人的屌 |
[14:04] | Right. Which you could carry around in | 没错 你可以把它们放在 |
[14:07] | – some kind of bespoke leather-bound… – Dick wallet. | -某种特制的皮的… -屌钱包里 |
[14:09] | – Right. – Exactly! | -好吧 -没错 |
[14:10] | But I mean. Cool, but | 挺酷的 但我觉得 |
[14:13] | I think it would be more of a purse. | 应该说是手提包更准确 |
[14:18] | You have to tell him, you know. | 你必须要跟他谈谈 |
[14:21] | About the business. | 一起创业的事 |
[14:24] | Yeah. I could tell him. | 是啊 我可以去跟他说 |
[14:27] | Or I could just change my life plans | 或者干脆改变我的人生计划 |
[14:29] | and start a landscaping business to avoid having that conversation. | 开始做绿化生意 这样就不用谈了 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[14:37] | I just need you to tell me exactly what to say word for word. | 但我需要你一个字一个字跟我说清楚该怎么说 |
[14:41] | It’s easy. You just… | 很简单的 你就… |
[14:43] | look him in the eye. And you say: | 看着他的眼睛 然后说 |
[14:45] | Jay. You’re my brother. | 杰 你是我兄弟 |
[14:48] | And you know how much I love you | 你知道我有多爱你 |
[14:50] | and care for you. | 在乎你 |
[14:52] | And I know this is really hard time for you, | 我知道你现在过得很艰难 |
[14:55] | but | 但是 |
[15:01] | I can’t start a business with you, bro. | 我没办法跟你一起创业 兄弟 |
[15:04] | I’ve been offered an internship in London. | 我获得了在伦敦实习的机会 |
[15:06] | I’m really sorry, man. I just.. | 我真的很抱歉 兄弟 我… |
[15:08] | What do I know about landscaping | 我对园林绿化有个什么了解啊 |
[15:10] | and with my hay fever I’d be terrible. | 再说我还患有花粉症 我肯定做不好 |
[15:12] | Compost gives me a rash. | 肥料会让我身上起疹子 |
[15:13] | I’m more of an indoor person. | 我更适合待在室内 |
[15:15] | – I just think… – Just, just…. | -我就是觉得… -打住 别说了 |
[15:50] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[15:56] | You got to do what’s best for you. | 你要为自己做最好的打算 |
[15:59] | Hey, don’t feel bad about that. Yeah? | 别内疚 好吗 |
[16:07] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[16:13] | He’s right, you know. | 其实他说得对 |
[16:18] | When this is all over, you should do whatever you want. | 等这一切结束了 你应该想做什么就去做什么 |
[16:27] | Just don’t undervalue what we have, | 但请别低估我们这么多年的感情 |
[16:29] | that is all I ask. | 那是我唯一的所求 |
[16:29] | Okay! I’m gonna go and get some more firewood. | 够了 我再去捡些柴火来 |
[16:31] | Nicky, you coming? | 尼克 你要一起吗 |
[16:35] | Sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[16:36] | I’m fine, kid. | 我没事 小子 |
[16:38] | Go on, go with Kim. | 跟金一起去吧 |
[16:40] | Go on, go on. | 快去吧 |
[16:55] | Beth’s pregnant. | 贝丝怀孕了 |
[17:02] | And she didn’t tell me. | 但她却没告诉我 |
[17:05] | I mean, why would she? | 她为什么要说呢 |
[17:09] | I mean, what am I really going to offer her and a baby? | 我能给她和孩子提供什么呢 |
[17:16] | That business was the only chance I had, man. | 创业是我唯一的机会 |
[17:32] | Do me a favor. Close your eyes, Jay. | 帮个忙 闭上眼睛 杰 |
[17:42] | Now, just imagine | 想象一下 |
[17:43] | It’s | 就 |
[17:45] | You | 你 |
[17:47] | and Beth | 贝丝 |
[17:49] | and the baby. | 以及孩子 |
[17:51] | And… you’re in a cabin in the woods. | 你们身处森林中的一个小木屋里 |
[17:55] | There’s nothing else. | 别的什么都没有 |
[17:57] | No pressures. | 没有压力 |
[18:00] | No expectations. | 没有期待 |
[18:03] | No tv. | 没有电视 |
[18:06] | No money. | 没有钱 |
[18:08] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[18:11] | Just let all that melt away. | 让这一切都消失 |
[18:24] | Cheers. | 欢乐 |
[18:30] | I’ll leave that with you, Chump. | 你就自己慢慢想吧 小子 |
[18:56] | 杰: 我是个白痴 你就是我的全世界 在我回来前 待在你姐姐家别回来 爱你 | |
[19:17] | Yeah | 是的 |
[19:19] | All right, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[19:21] | We’ll let you know. | 我们会通知你的 |
[19:29] | That was Terry. | 刚刚是泰丽打来的 |
[19:30] | She sending reinforcements. | 她要派增援人员到这里来 |
[19:33] | She said if we don’t find them, | 她说如果我们不找到他们 |
[19:35] | then she’ll take one of us instead. | 那她就干掉我们当中的一个 |
[19:42] | I used to be a good cop, you know? | 我曾经是个好警察 |
[19:45] | Life was a lot less complicated. | 生活要比现在简单得多 |
[19:59] | We’re going to find this mob | 我们要找到这帮暴徒 |
[20:01] | and when we do | 等我们找到后 |
[20:02] | we’re going to tell Terry that the money just | 就告诉泰丽那笔钱… |
[20:05] | disappeared. | 消失了 |
[20:09] | And then we’re going to split it 50/50. I swear. | 然后我们平分 我发誓 |
[20:15] | If she finds out, she’ll kill us both. | 如果让她知道了 她会把我们都杀了 |
[20:18] | I gave my whole life to Terry and her dad. | 我当初把我的一辈子都献给了泰丽和她父亲 |
[20:21] | If I’m going to die alone, | 如果我要一个人孤独死去 |
[20:23] | I’d rather it was with an eight ball | 我宁愿死在马里布的一栋海滩出租别墅里 |
[20:25] | of coke in a beach rental in Malibu. | 吸着可卡因而死 |
[20:31] | Do we understand each other? | 达成共识了吗 |
[20:38] | 50 / 50. | 平分 |
[20:39] | And | 并且 |
[20:41] | you have to promise to stop being such a grumpy prick. | 你必须保证以后不能再是这样脾气暴躁的混蛋了 |
[20:45] | I think I can manage that. | 我觉得这点我可以做到 |
[20:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | Now fuck off. | 现在请你滚蛋 |
[21:10] | That was amazing. | 刚刚真是太棒了 |
[21:11] | I can’t believe I just said what I thought | 真不敢相信我只是说出了内心的真实想法 |
[21:13] | and saying what I thought made the situation 10 times better. | 这么做让情况好了十倍 |
[21:15] | I don’t get it. It’s that what people just do all of the time? | 我不明白 大家不都是这么做的吗 |
[21:18] | No, nobody does. | 不 没人会这样 |
[21:19] | Well, how do you ever tell anyone what you want? | 那你怎么让别人知道你的想法 |
[21:22] | By dropping subtle hints | 给一些很微妙的暗示 |
[21:24] | and sighing loudly if they get it wrong. | 如果对方理解错了 就大声叹气 |
[21:26] | Right. So if I wanted to kiss you now, | 好吧 如果我现在想吻你 |
[21:29] | how would I go about it in your world? | 那么在你们的世界 我要怎么说 |
[21:34] | You would spend six or seven months beating around the bush | 一般会持续六七个月的时间说些有的没的 |
[21:37] | and then just drink half a bottle of vodka and then.. | 然后喝半瓶伏特加给自己壮胆 接着… |
[21:39] | I’d like to kiss you now. | 我想现在就吻你 |
[21:44] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:03] | My ways better. See? | 我的办法更好 不是吗 |
[22:09] | That’s number 16 well and truly crossed of the old list, ehh? | 这下你那个清单上的第16项可以划掉了吧 |
[22:15] | You read my book? | 你看了我的笔记本吗 |
[22:19] | I’d say more like.. browsed | 就 瞥了一眼而已 |
[22:22] | or leafed… really. | 或者扫了一眼 |
[22:24] | Dipped my toe in, even though | 就像把脚趾伸了进去 稍微尝试下 |
[22:25] | it’ll go ‘the waters cold in here. I’m out.’ | 然后觉得水太凉 又跳出来了 |
[22:32] | Say something. | 说点什么啊 |
[22:35] | You see, you can’t trust him. | 瞧吧 你不能信任他 |
[22:46] | Kim! | 金 |
[22:47] | Nice one, dipshit. | 真有你的 混蛋 |
[22:52] | It’s so obvious you want to take her back to the cabin | 很显然你想把她带回小木屋去 |
[22:54] | so you can persuade Kim to stay in there. | 这样你就能说服金永远待在那里了 |
[22:56] | Oh, really? What about you? | 是吗 那你呢 |
[22:57] | You think you are so smart, don’t you? | 你觉得自己聪明绝顶 是吧 |
[22:58] | You really think Kim is going to choose you over her own mother? | 你真以为金会选择你 而非她的亲生母亲吗 |
[23:00] | Why don’t you ask her? | 你何不去问问她自己呢 |
[23:01] | – You are crying! – No, I’m not crying. | -你哭了 -不 我才没哭呢 |
[23:40] | Looks like we might get our little bird after all. | 似乎我们还是能得到死去的小鸟作为礼物 |
[23:44] | Where are those reinforcements? | 那些增援的人在哪儿 |
[23:47] | Any minute now. | 随时可能到 |
[23:51] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |