时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Come on, it’s nice to be home, isn’t it? | 快进屋吧 回家的感觉挺好的 不是吗 |
[00:48] | Kim. Do you mind if we have a quick chat before we go in? | 金 你介意在进去前 我们快速聊几句吗 |
[00:55] | Oh, Mum. You left a dead deer on the porch. | 妈 你竟然把一头死鹿丢在门廊上了 |
[00:59] | I left in a hurry, didn’t I? | 我之前离开得很匆忙 不是吗 |
[01:01] | Come on, Jay. Give us a hand. Over here. | 杰 来帮个忙 过来 |
[01:03] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[01:09] | Stop moaning and get on with it. | 别抱怨了 赶紧处理吧 |
[01:11] | It fucking stinks. | 太他妈臭了 |
[01:22] | So this is the penguin, ehh? | 这就是那只小企鹅 是吧 |
[01:25] | Hey, little guy. Nice to meet you. | 你好啊 小家伙 很高兴认识你 |
[01:28] | Nice to meet you too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[01:30] | You seem nice | 你似乎是个好人 |
[01:31] | and genuinely sorry about something. | 并且真心对什么事感到抱歉 |
[01:37] | I am sorry, penguin. | 我的确很抱歉 小企鹅 |
[01:40] | Very much so. | 非常抱歉 |
[01:45] | Guy’s filthy. | 它身上好脏 |
[01:47] | When was the last time you cleaned him? | 你上次清洗它是什么时候的事啊 |
[01:50] | Actually, that’s my dead father’s blood. | 实际上 那是我死去的父亲的血 |
[01:53] | I never felt like washing it. So thanks for that. | 我一直都不想洗掉 真是谢谢你了啊 |
[01:58] | Okay, so I’m just gonna.. | 好吧 我就… |
[02:06] | Right. | 好了 |
[02:08] | Let’s get this fire lit and the shutters down. | 把火点起来 把窗帘都合上 |
[02:11] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[02:12] | It may not look like much, guys, but we’re safe here. | 虽然看着不怎么样 但我们在这里是安全的 |
[02:15] | There’s not a soul for miles. | 方圆几英里都没人 |
[02:16] | No one will find us. | 没人能找到我们 |
[02:18] | We are completely alone. | 只有我们在这里 |
[02:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[02:40] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[02:41] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 干什么呢 |
[02:42] | Put your guns down. | 赶快把枪放下 |
[02:46] | Welcome, Beth. So nice to finally meet you. | 欢迎啊 贝丝 终于见到你了 |
[02:49] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[02:52] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[02:54] | Kim. | 金 |
[02:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:19] | So… | 所以 |
[03:20] | we should have enough firepower. | 我们的弹药应该充足了 |
[03:23] | The problem is going to be getting down to the cabin | 问题在于 如何偷偷潜入木屋那里 |
[03:26] | without them seeing us. | 而不被他们发现 |
[03:27] | My mom always said that | 我妈妈以前常说 |
[03:28] | a problem is just a solution that hasn’t been found yet. | 问题只是尚未找到的解决办法罢了 |
[03:31] | Well, your mother is a fucking idiot, isn’t she? | 你妈是个白痴 不是吗 |
[03:34] | Well, if the solution hasn’t been found | 如果解决办法尚未被找到 |
[03:35] | then it’s fucking problem, isn’t it? | 那它就是问题 不是吗 |
[03:37] | – Sir! – Well, that is the point. | -长官 -就是这个意思啊 |
[03:38] | There is no problem. | 根本不存在问题 |
[03:39] | It’s just a solution that hasn’t been found yet. | 只是尚未找到的解决办法而已 |
[03:41] | Which is a problem. | 那这就是问题啊 |
[03:43] | In fact, it’s exact fucking definition of a problem. | 实际上 “问题”二字的定义就是这个啊 |
[03:45] | – Jesus. – Sir! | -老天爷啊 -长官 |
[03:46] | We’re just going to have to agree to disagree then, aren’t we? | 那我们只能求同存异了 不是吗 |
[03:50] | You feel alright, Thompson? | 你感觉还好吗 汤普森 |
[03:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:52] | Because you’re getting awfully big for your boots. | 因为你现在自大膨胀 自以为是 |
[03:53] | You know that, don’t you? | 你也知道这点 对吧 |
[03:55] | Sorry, are we boring you? | 不好意思 我们让你觉得无聊了吗 |
[03:56] | This is the path to the house sir. | 这是通向那个木屋的路 长官 |
[03:58] | We need to follow tactical protocol from this point on. | 从现在开始 我们要按照战术章程行进 |
[04:01] | Uhh, go on then. | 那就去吧 |
[04:06] | Where does Terry find these girls? | 泰丽是从哪儿找到这些娘炮的 |
[04:07] | I basically feel that we are better off on our own. | 我真觉得没有他们 我们会把任务完成得更好 |
[04:21] | – Here you go. – But, | -给 -但是 |
[04:23] | why are we having sandwiches? | 我们为什么要在这里吃三明治 |
[04:24] | We need to leave right now. | 我们得马上离开啊 |
[04:26] | If you leave now, you’ll only get yourself in more danger. | 如果现在离开 只会陷入更大的危险 |
[04:28] | Kim’s right. | 金说得对 |
[04:29] | And the traps will slow them down | 陷阱可以减缓他们的速度 |
[04:30] | but they’ll be here pretty soon. | 但他们还是会很快到来 |
[04:32] | Our best bet is fighting them on our home turf. | 我们最大的机会 就是在家附近反击他们 |
[04:34] | Definitely. I agree with Kim. | 太对了 我特意金的意见 |
[04:36] | Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[04:37] | Who are you people? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[04:38] | I’m really sorry that you’re in the situation. | 我很抱歉你被卷进这事当中了 |
[04:40] | But right now I’m going to need you to go and hide out the back | 但现在我需要你去后面躲着 |
[04:43] | while I set some bear traps and clean out the cannon. | 我要去设置一些捕兽陷阱 把武器清理下 |
[04:45] | I’ll come and help. | 我去给你帮忙 |
[04:46] | – Nicky. You stay here. – Sure. | -尼克 你待在这里 -遵命 |
[04:48] | Mom! Hold the fort until I’m back. | 妈 在我回来前 管住大家 |
[05:25] | Kim! | 金 |
[05:27] | Go back, Nicky. | 回去 尼克 |
[05:28] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[05:29] | No, seriously, you need to go back right now. | 不 说真的 你得立刻回去 |
[05:31] | I just wanna apologise for.. | 我就想向你道歉… |
[05:32] | No. I’m fine, please You just have to stop walking right … | 不 我没事 你不能再继续往前… |
[05:35] | now! | 走了 |
[05:47] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前怎么不告诉我 |
[05:48] | I tried to sort it. | 我试图自己解决好 |
[05:49] | I even went to the police and look where that got me. | 我甚至去找过警察 结果我落得什么下场 |
[05:51] | Well, you could have told me. | 你可以告诉我的啊 |
[05:53] | Okay. What about you? | 好吧 那你呢 |
[06:02] | I know about the baby, Beth. | 我知道你怀孕的事了 贝丝 |
[06:12] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[06:17] | That’s why I came here. | 那正是我来这里的原因 |
[06:20] | To tell you. | 就是要来告诉你 |
[06:31] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[06:35] | I was freaking out. | 我当时吓傻了 |
[06:38] | And then I thought, well, | 然后我想到 |
[06:40] | if I’m freaking out, he’s definitely gonna freak out. | 如果我吓傻了 那他也绝对会吓傻的 |
[06:49] | Okay. Can I ask you to promise me something, Beth? | 好吧 我能请你承诺我一件事吗 贝丝 |
[06:54] | If you promise to still love me. | 如果你承诺无论如何都依然会爱我 |
[06:57] | Even if I don’t fucking make anything of myself, then.. | 哪怕我一事无成 那么… |
[06:59] | – Babe, of course I… – No..no.. | -宝贝 我当然… -不 不 |
[07:01] | If..if you can promise me that. | 如果你能承诺这一点 |
[07:04] | Then I’ll promise to give everything I’ve got to you and that… | 那我就承诺我会付出一切 为你和那个… |
[07:09] | our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[07:12] | Every single fucking thing. | 毫无保留 |
[07:14] | I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[07:20] | You’re not freaking out, then? | 这么说你没被吓傻吗 |
[07:21] | I’m freaking in, babe. | 我内心都吓懵了 宝贝 |
[07:27] | Right, you two. | 好了 你们两个 |
[07:32] | Take this, | 拿着这个 |
[07:34] | you’re going to need it. | 你们会用到的 |
[07:38] | – That killed the moment, didn’t it? – Yeah. | -气氛都被破坏了 对吧 -是啊 |
[07:55] | Okay. So the thing is | 好了 问题在于 |
[07:57] | I’ve made these landmines myself | 这些地雷都是我造的 |
[07:58] | and it looks like it’s malfunctioned. | 这个地雷看起来出故障了 |
[08:00] | But I do want to disarm it just to be sure. | 但我还是想解除它 以防万一 |
[08:03] | Two things while I’m getting wire cutters. | 我去拿剪线钳时你要注意两点 |
[08:05] | One, don’t lift your foot | 一 别把脚抬起来 |
[08:07] | and two, | 二 |
[08:08] | please don’t tell my mom it malfunctioned. | 拜托你千万别告诉我妈地雷失灵了 |
[08:12] | Mums are the worst, right? | 妈妈们最讨厌了 对吧 |
[08:18] | Look, I’m sorry about the diary. | 听着 偷看你日记的事我很抱歉 |
[08:20] | I really am. | 真的万分抱歉 |
[08:23] | Just | 但是 |
[08:25] | don’t let your mom use this as an excuse to keep you here. | 别让你妈用这个做借口 骗你留在这里 |
[08:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[08:34] | Stay here. Don’t move. | 待在原地 别乱动 |
[08:36] | I’m going to go and check what fuse I’ve used. | 我去核实下我用的是哪种引信 |
[08:38] | And if everything is fine, | 如果一切没问题 |
[08:39] | I’ll just shout the words. | 我就大声喊暗号 |
[08:41] | Jammie Dodgers? | 吉米道奇饼干吗 |
[08:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:45] | Then, you’ll know it’s safe to move. | 那你就知道可以安全移动了 |
[08:47] | See you in a minute. | 待会儿见 |
[09:02] | You alright, pickle? | 你还好吗 小子 |
[09:11] | Those bomb fuses you got me for Christmas, | 你圣诞节送给我的那些炸弹引信 |
[09:13] | they weren’t the pressure released kind by any chance, were they? | 不会碰巧是松发式的吧 |
[09:16] | Yeah, but I built in a timer delay for training purposes. | 是的 但我装入了延时器 用来训练 |
[09:20] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:21] | How long? | 延时多久 |
[09:22] | Why? What’s happened? | 为什么这么问 出什么事了 |
[09:25] | Nothing, everything’s fine. | 没有啊 一切都挺好的 |
[09:33] | Mom, wait. | 妈妈 等等 |
[09:34] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[09:35] | He’s.. | 他… |
[09:36] | ..such a loser. | 真是个废物 |
[09:39] | Look at him. | 你看他 |
[09:40] | I bet that’s how he dances. | 他跳舞肯定也是这个傻样 |
[09:42] | I mean, seriously, I know I messed up | 说真的 我知道我搞砸了 |
[09:44] | but you’re really going to choose him over me? | 但你真的宁愿选择他而不是我吗 |
[09:49] | How is it possible to know so little about | 你怎么会如此不了解 |
[09:51] | the only person in the world you actually know? | 你在这世上唯一认识的人呢 |
[10:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:59] | We’re gonna take our chances. | 我们要赌一把 |
[11:01] | Go via the back way. | 从后门出去 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:13] | It’s like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[11:16] | nothing else matters now | 其他什么都不重要了 |
[11:17] | apart from this kid. | 除了这个孩子 |
[11:22] | And that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[11:25] | Tina, I’m really sorry. | 蒂娜 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:26] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[11:28] | Don’t be sorry. | 不必道歉 |
[11:47] | Kim, there’s something I need to tell you. | 金 有件事我得告诉你 |
[11:49] | You alright, mate? | 你好吗 姐们儿 |
[11:51] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[11:53] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这里的布置 |
[11:54] | Rustic setting. Crazy killer traps. | 乡村风格 可怕的杀人陷阱 |
[11:57] | It’s nice. | 很不错 |
[12:03] | Don’t fucking move. | 千万别动 |
[12:05] | Are you okay? Has he hurt you? | 你没事吧 他有没有伤害你 |
[12:08] | Good to see the little one all grown up too. | 看到你的孩子长大了 我很欣慰 |
[12:11] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[12:12] | Boyfriend’s is a bit of a dick though, right? | 不过她男朋友挺混蛋的 对吧 |
[12:14] | Oh, we’re not actually a couple, so joke’s on you. | 我们其实不是一对 所以出丑的是你 |
[12:17] | I mean there was a kiss but it got ruined | 确实吻了一下 但最终还是毁了 |
[12:18] | because of this whole diary listing. | 因为我偷看了她日记本上列的清单 |
[12:20] | Anyway, basically this whole thing happen with this book… | 总之 整件事都跟那本日记有关 |
[12:22] | Do you want to shut the fuck up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[12:23] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:24] | – What’s wrong with the kid? – I know, right? | -这孩子有什么毛病吗 -我也觉得 |
[12:27] | Wait, do you two know each other? | 等等 你们认识吗 |
[12:33] | Me and your mom used to be partners. | 我和你妈以前是搭档 |
[12:35] | Didn’t we, Jo? | 对吧 乔 |
[12:36] | Jo? | 乔 |
[12:39] | Please don’t. | 求你别说出来 |
[12:41] | Rising star of the force. | 警界冉冉升起的新星 |
[12:43] | So good in fact that she found out that I was on Jimmy’s payroll. | 她太优秀了 竟然发现我被吉米收买了 |
[12:49] | Didn’t you, you little monkey? | 不是吗 小猴子 |
[12:53] | So I did what any good partner would do | 所以我做了所有好搭档都会做的事 |
[12:55] | and I cut her in | 拉她入伙 |
[12:57] | and business was good. Trust me. | 生意不错 相信我 |
[12:59] | It wasn’t like that Kim. | 不是这样的 金 |
[13:00] | I did it for him. He was my partner. | 我是为了他才那么做的 他是我的搭档 |
[13:01] | He would have gone to prison for years otherwise. | 否则他会坐很多年的牢 |
[13:03] | You did it for the money just like the rest of us. | 你跟我们其他人一样 是为了钱 |
[13:05] | No, he begged me, Kim. | 不 是他求我的 金 |
[13:08] | But you took the money? | 但你收了那些钱吗 |
[13:12] | Just, like the rest of us. | 就跟我们其他人一样 |
[13:14] | Kim, listen to me. | 金 听我说 |
[13:15] | Things got out of control really really fast. | 当时事情很快就失控了 |
[13:18] | I tried to get out. But then Jimmy came after me. | 我想脱身 但吉米却开始追杀我 |
[13:21] | Yeah, he came after you, but… | 是 他是追杀你了 但是… |
[13:23] | you’re not who he found, are you? | 他找到的却不是你 对吗 |
[13:30] | He found dad? | 他对爸爸下手了 |
[13:34] | We’re gonna leave that night but I.. | 我们本打算那天晚上离开的 但我 |
[13:37] | I was one day too late. | 我的计划还是迟了一天 |
[13:42] | This whole thing is because of you? | 这一切都是因为你吗 |
[13:48] | Dad died because of you. | 爸爸是因为你才死的 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | Next time you move, this gun goes off. | 你再动 我就开枪了 |
[14:15] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道这点 |
[14:25] | Fuck! | 操 |
[14:33] | Sorry, er… | 抱歉 那个… |
[14:55] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[14:58] | Fuck! | 操 |
[15:01] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[15:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:21] | If you bleed out now, mom, | 如果你流血至死 妈 |
[15:22] | I won’t get the chance to kill you myself. | 我就没机会亲手杀了你了 |
[15:24] | Now hold it. | 按紧了 |
[15:30] | Yo, yo, yo, I’m coming out with the bag. | 喂 我要带着包出来了 |
[15:33] | Stop shooting. | 停止射击 |
[15:38] | All right. Here’s the money. Yeah? | 听好了 钱给你们 好吗 |
[15:43] | This is what you came here for | 你们来这里就是为了这个 |
[15:44] | so | 那么 |
[15:46] | just | 就 |
[15:49] | just take it and go, innit. | 拿上快走吧 好咩 |
[15:51] | Isn’t it! | 该说”好吗” |
[15:54] | Hey, Nick. | 嘿 尼克 |
[15:55] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[15:57] | Beth’s pregnant. | 贝丝怀孕了 |
[16:00] | Oh my God. That’s so… | 天啊 这真是太… |
[16:01] | Beth. Congratulations. | 贝丝 恭喜啊 |
[16:03] | Thanks Nicky. | 谢谢你 尼克 |
[16:05] | I thought you were glowing. | 我之前就觉得你容光焕发的 |
[16:08] | Well, come up here then and give me a hug then or what? | 等什么 快过来抱抱我 |
[16:09] | You know, I would but | 我也想啊 但是 |
[16:10] | I’m stood on a landmine, so… | 但我正站在地雷上 所以 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:16] | God! | 天呐 |
[16:17] | – Idiot. – Fuck my mind… | -白痴 -我操啊 |
[16:25] | Go and get it then. | 你去拿过来 |
[16:27] | You go and get it. | 你过去拿 |
[16:34] | You lied to me, Mom. | 你欺骗了我 妈 |
[16:37] | My whole life is a lie. | 我的一生就是个谎言 |
[16:39] | Please don’t say that. | 请别这么说 |
[16:41] | Why would you keep this from me? | 你为什么要瞒着我 |
[16:52] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[16:57] | And I only love you. | 我只爱你一个 |
[16:59] | There’s nothing else. There’s no other people. No other places. | 别的都不爱 其他人 其他地方 我都不爱 |
[17:02] | It’s just you. | 我只爱你 |
[17:14] | Did you ever think maybe that’s the problem? | 你有想过这可能正是问题所在吗 |
[17:20] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没想过 |
[17:25] | Thompson! | 汤普森 |
[17:26] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[17:42] | Mum. | 妈 |
[17:43] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[17:44] | Mum. | 妈 |
[17:46] | Jo, | 乔 |
[17:48] | what are you doing, Jo? | 你要做什么 乔 |
[17:52] | No one else needs to die today. All right? | 今天不需要再死更多人了 好吗 |
[17:56] | Jimmy’s dead. | 吉米死了 |
[17:59] | I’m out. I’m done. | 我不干了 到此为止 |
[18:00] | So let’s just put the guns down. | 我们先把枪放下 |
[18:09] | What about Terry? | 那泰丽呢 |
[18:12] | I’ll tell her that Kim stood on a landmine or something. | 我会告诉她金踩到地雷了什么的 |
[18:16] | Listen, | 听着 |
[18:18] | Jo. | 乔 |
[18:21] | You let me take this money. | 你让我拿走这笔钱 |
[18:24] | And you will never see us again. | 你就永远不会再看见我们了 |
[18:29] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[18:36] | Cross My Heart Hope To…. | 要是撒谎 不得好死… |
[18:45] | Now then, | 好了 |
[18:47] | I am afraid I’m going to need to take a body back to Terry. | 恐怕这回我得给泰丽运回一具尸体了 |
[18:51] | So, who’s it going to be? | 所以我要运走的会是谁呢 |
[18:58] | Mom, don’t! | 妈 不要 |
[19:03] | Throw your gun down and come out Kim. | 把枪放下 走出来 金 |
[19:05] | Stay exactly where you are. | 待在那别动 |
[19:07] | Tell you what Kim, | 这样吧 金 |
[19:09] | I’ll let you decide | 我让你决定 |
[19:11] | Your mum. | 是你妈 |
[19:13] | Or this drib! | 还是这个废柴 |
[19:17] | You got three seconds or I just shoot them both. | 给你三秒钟时间 否则我把他们都杀了 |
[19:22] | Three | 三 |
[19:27] | Two | 二 |
[19:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[19:32] | -One. – Wait! | -一 -等等 |
[19:33] | I’m the one you want. | 你要的人是我 |
[19:35] | Kim! | 金 |
[19:39] | I won’t choose between them. | 我不会在他们当中选择的 |
[19:43] | Because whichever one I choose I’ll still be trapped. | 因为不管我选了谁 我还是会被困住 |
[19:49] | Kim don’t. | 金 不要 |
[19:50] | Do what you want. | 随便你吧 |
[19:52] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[19:54] | Take the money. | 带走钱 |
[19:56] | Go off somewhere and | 去个什么地方 然后 |
[19:58] | eat a huge pile | 大吃一堆 |
[20:02] | of Jammie Dodgers. | 吉米道奇饼干 |
[20:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:11] | I’ve heard that they are really nice. | 我听说那种饼干很好吃 |
[20:14] | You’re weird! | 你真是个怪胎 |
[20:28] | Nicky, are you okay? | 尼克 你没事吧 |
[20:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:34] | Look! | 你看 |
[20:36] | Are you shot? | 你中枪了吗 |
[20:37] | No, but that’s really gonna sting in the bath. | 没有 但洗澡的时候这伤口会很疼的 |
[20:39] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | Look, | 听着 |
[20:44] | I’m just gonna.. | 我就… |
[20:46] | just going to take the money | 我就拿走这些钱 |
[20:48] | and go. Okay? | 然后走人 好吗 |
[20:49] | I know you’re not going to shoot me in the back either. | 我知道你不会朝我后背开枪的 |
[20:52] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你的眼睛中看出来 |
[20:54] | So I’m just going to leave and you’re not going to stop me | 所以我就走了 你也不会阻止我 |
[20:57] | because you’re just too nice. | 因为你是个大好人 |
[20:59] | Wait…wait…wait | 等等 等等 |
[21:01] | Hang on just a | 再等 |
[21:03] | few | 几 |
[21:05] | more | 秒 |
[21:06] | seconds. | 钟 |
[21:10] | What for? | 为什么 |
[21:27] | Dear Mum. | 亲爱的妈妈 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry for leaving…again. | 对不起 我又要走了 |
[21:34] | I know this is hard for you. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[21:36] | But I have to go. | 但我必须离开 |
[21:39] | To get away from all the lies. | 远离这些谎言 |
[21:41] | And figure out who I really am. | 搞清楚我到底是什么样的人 |
[21:45] | The world may be a scary place. | 这世界也许很可怕 |
[21:48] | It can also be beautiful. | 但也可以绚烂多彩 |
[21:53] | I’m not going to hide anymore. | 我不会再躲藏了 |
[21:58] | I am ready | 我准备好了 |
[22:00] | and I can look after myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[22:05] | I know you thought you were keeping me safe. | 我知道你觉得你这么做是在保护我 |
[22:08] | And I hope one day you can make this right between us. | 我希望有一天你能处理好我们之间的母女关系 |
[22:14] | I do love you, Mum. | 我确实爱你 妈 |
[22:17] | I just don’t know right now if I can forgive you. | 我只是不知道我现在是否能原谅你 |
[22:24] | Bye, Mum. | 再见 妈妈 |
[22:28] | Love Kim | 爱你的金 |
[22:42] | I told you, you’re shit with women. | 我就说你不擅长跟女人相处吧 |
[22:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:47] | No problem, bro. | 别客气 兄弟 |
[22:49] | You know you’re going to be a shit dad. | 你知道你会成为一个很糟糕的父亲 |
[22:52] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[22:53] | He’s gonna leave the baby on a bus. | 他会把宝宝落在公车上 |
[23:10] | So you didn’t tell her everything? | 看来你没告诉她一切 |
[23:18] | Another day, perhaps? | 改日再说吧 |