英文名称:U-571
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 1942年春 希特勒的U型潜艇横行北大西洋 击沉盟军舰船逾千艘 威胁美国至英国的补给线 因为无法破解U型潜艇密码 盟军在海战上连连失利 | |
[00:34] | 校 对 Lelaki淼淼 | |
[01:21] | Enemy speed eight. Angle on the bow, sixty. | 敌船时速8节 方向60度 |
[01:26] | Enemy speed eight. Angle on the bow, sixty. | 敌船时速8节 方向60度 |
[01:30] | Mark is set. | 目标校准 |
[01:32] | Depth is set. | 深度校准 |
[01:36] | Range five hundred. | 距离500米 |
[01:47] | Set torpedo speed. Thirty-five knots. | 设定鱼雷 速度35节 |
[01:52] | Spread shots from tubes one and four! | 1号至4号鱼雷管准备扇型发射 |
[02:05] | Tubes one and four ready. | 1号至4号管准备就绪 |
[02:10] | Spread shots… | 准备 |
[02:13] | Fire! | 发射 |
[02:19] | Torpedoes running. | 鱼雷射出 |
[02:39] | Great shot, Captain. | 好眼界 船长 |
[02:47] | We broke their back, Gentlemen. | 各位 我们炸沉了敌船 |
[02:57] | Fast screws! Bearing 180! | 敌舰向我逼近 航向180度 |
[03:01] | A destroyer! | 是驱逐舰 |
[03:03] | Down to ninety meters. Both motors full ahead! | 潜至90米 全速前进 |
[03:13] | All hands forward! | 全体船员到船头去 |
[03:26] | Seal torpedo hatches! | 锁紧鱼雷管出口盖 |
[03:29] | Starboard rudder twenty. | 右方向舵20度 |
[03:33] | Rudder at twenty. | 方向舵20度 |
[03:35] | Check all hull openings. | 检查所有通海阀 |
[03:37] | Come about. | 转换航向 |
[03:38] | Passing 200 degrees. | 转至200度 |
[03:50] | Forty-five meters. Fast dive, Captain. | 45米深 急速下潜 |
[03:53] | Both hydroplanes, please. | 前后平衡翼同时使用 |
[03:58] | Steady at 220 degrees. | 按220度方向航行 |
[04:02] | Contact drawing right. | 敌舰转右 |
[04:13] | Port engine stop. | 关闭左引擎 |
[04:15] | Port engine has stopped. | 左引擎关闭 |
[04:19] | Port engine half back. | 左引擎半速倒退 |
[04:29] | Depth charges! | 深水炸弹 |
[04:38] | Hold on! The Tommies are crapping all over us! | 留意 英国佬的炸弹来了 |
[05:57] | Careful, that’s fuel leaking! | 小心 那是燃料管 |
[06:14] | Stop that leak! | 塞住裂口 |
[06:33] | She’s dropped to 120 meters, Captain. | 船长 已经潜至120米 |
[06:38] | Blow all tanks! Surface! Surface! | 水柜全部排水 上升 |
[07:15] | Everything clear. Lookouts to the bridge! | 没有敌踪 上瞭望台放哨 |
[07:17] | Diesel Room! Answer me! | 机房答话 |
[07:20] | I need a damage report, Hans! | 汉斯 报告损毁情况 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1173个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:200个,六级词汇:110个,GRE词汇:121个,托福词汇:158个,考研词汇:222个,专四词汇:169个,专八词汇:37个, 所有生词标注共:403个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:23] | They’re all dead, Captain. All our mechanics. | 船长 机房没有人活命 |
[07:28] | The Chief Mechanic, the fat kid, the whole engine crew. All dead. | 所有机械师统统殉职 |
[07:36] | Port exhaust hatch broke. Port diesel is flooded. | 左排气舱盖破烂 左引擎被淹 |
[07:41] | Crankcase is full of seawater. Starboard diesel… | 轴箱被淹 右引擎 |
[07:44] | seized tow days ago. | 两天前卡死 |
[07:51] | – What about my batteries? – Damaged. 300 Amps bow, 200 stern. | -蓄电池呢 -损坏了 |
[07:58] | It’s useless! | 没用了 |
[08:01] | We have only enough power to dive and maybe maneuver around a bit. | 只能够勉强潜航或者浮航 |
[08:09] | Thank you, Hans. Pass the word to conserve electricity. | 谢谢 汉斯 吩咐大家节省能源 |
[08:13] | – Radioman! – Captain? | -通讯员 -船长 |
[08:17] | To Berlin: | 致柏林 |
[08:19] | Location 85-32. | 位置:经32 纬85 |
[08:25] | Both diesel engines out of service. Electric motors only. | 两台柴油发动机都失灵 只剩电力发动机 |
[08:30] | Send help. | 请求救援 |
[09:43] | There he is. Hey, Andy! Where you been? It’s an all-hands function. | 他来了 嗨 安迪 你怎么样 |
[09:46] | Come here. I want you to meet Joanie. Joanie, this is Andy Tyler. | 我来介绍 这位是乔安妮 乔安妮 这是安迪·泰勒 |
[09:49] | My best friend. We went to Annapolis together. | 我的好兄弟 军事学院的同学 |
[09:51] | – Nice to meet you Joanie. – Hey, I got you one of Larson’s stogies. | -很高兴见到你 乔安妮 -送你根雪茄 |
[09:54] | – To our navy’s next sub skipper. – Thank you. | -祝贺你即将荣升潜艇船长 -谢谢 |
[09:58] | Lieutenant! Gonna hoist up a few beers with the enlisted boys later? | 长官 等一会跟兄弟们喝几杯 |
[10:02] | – You got it, Griggs. – All right. | -我会的 格力斯 -好的 |
[10:07] | Mr. Tyler! Mr. Tyler! | 泰勒长官 |
[10:10] | My mom is here visiting. Can I bring her over to meet you? | 介绍我妈妈给你认识好吗 |
[10:12] | Sure thing, Trigger. That’s the lieutenant I was talking about. | 好啊特里格 他就是我提起的那位上尉 |
[10:22] | Lieutenant Tyler! | 泰勒上尉 |
[10:24] | Hello there, Prudence, Louise. Mrs. Dahlgren, Captain. | 你好 珮丹思 路易丝 戴太太 戴船长 |
[10:29] | Where’s your date, Andy? It’s not like you to arrive stag like this. | 安迪你很少单刀赴会 女伴呢 |
[10:32] | I’m afraid I couldn’t get one on such short notice, ma’am. | 接到邀请太晚 没来得及找 |
[10:35] | Captain, could I have a word with you? | 船长 可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[10:37] | Certainly. Darling, will you excuse us? Okay. | 可以啊太太 我们出去一下 好么 |
[10:40] | Be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[10:55] | I didn’t get my boat. | 我升不上船长 |
[10:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:59] | With all due respect, sir, there’s only one way that could’ve happened, | 原因只有一个 |
[11:02] | and that’s if you withheld your recommendation. | 因为你不肯推荐我 是不是 |
[11:05] | That’s right. I just don’t think you’re ready. | 是 你还不能胜任 |
[11:09] | What do you mean, I’m not ready? | 我为什么不能胜任 |
[11:13] | Sir, I have worked my tail off on the S-33. I’m qualified in every area and then some. | 我在S33号上兢兢业业 尽职尽责 |
[11:17] | – No executive officer has higher marks than I do. – Andy! | -比其他副船长有过之而无不及 -安迪 |
[11:20] | You’re just not ready to take on a command of your own. | 你还不具备单独指挥作战的能力 |
[11:29] | Now I’ve made my decision. It’s done. | 我已经下了决定 不用多说 |
[11:36] | Mr. Tyler. How you doing, sir? | 泰勒长官 你怎么样 |
[11:41] | – Having a good time? – Hell, yeah, Chief. | -在好好休息 -是的大副 |
[11:45] | How about you? I’m looking forward to getting underway. | 你呢 我出惯了海 |
[11:49] | I’m a sea dog. Need some salt, sir. | 在陆上浑身不舒服 |
[11:56] | He torpedoed me, Chief. | 大副 他在打压我 |
[11:59] | Nine months aboard the S-33, | 我在S33号服役了9个月 |
[12:02] | doing the best job I know how. | 凡事尽心尽力 |
[12:05] | Doing everything once and then doing it again, | 全心全意 |
[12:08] | just to make sure I didn’t miss anything the first time. | 从未有过行差踏错 |
[12:12] | You’ll get your chance, sir. There’s other commands in the navy. | 你迟早会升 其他潜艇会有空缺 |
[12:20] | You knew? | 你早就知道 |
[12:24] | Didn’t warn me. | 为什么不告诉我 |
[12:30] | Ain’t my place, sir. | 我没有资格多嘴 |
[12:32] | Club’s secured! Time to go! | 晚会到此结束 请大家出去 |
[12:38] | Let’s go. Get out. Everyone out. | 走吧 出去 所有人出去 |
[12:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[12:43] | What’s the meaning of this, Sergeant? | 中士什么事 |
[12:45] | – You the senior man? That’s right. – I’m the X.O. Of the S-33. | -你是军官 -S33号副船长 |
[12:48] | These men have a 48-hour liberty pass. | 他们获准放假48小时 |
[12:51] | No, sir, not no more. | 假期取消了 |
[13:38] | What the hell are those yardbirds doing to my boat? | 船坞把我艘船怎样了? |
[13:42] | Looks like a goddamn Nazi submarine. | 像艘死鬼纳粹潜艇 |
[13:44] | Hey, Andy. This is a fine navy day. | 嘿 安迪 今日一定是吉日 |
[13:51] | They wouldn’t give me five minutes to consummate my marriage. Five minutes! | 我连洞房也来不及 |
[13:56] | – What’s going on here? – Hell if I know. Put your cover on. | -什么事 -天晓得 戴帽吧 |
[14:00] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[14:02] | – Mr. Tyler, call the crew to quarters. – Aye, Captain. | -泰勒同志 召集船员 -是 船长 |
[14:05] | Quarters! Everybody fall in! Let’s get in formation now! | 大家集合 列队 |
[14:10] | Let’s go! Now! Formation! | 大家列队 立正 |
[14:20] | Captain Dahlgren, all crew members present and accounted for, sir! | 达尔格伦船长 全体船员报到 |
[14:23] | Very well. At ease. | 好 稍息 |
[14:27] | I’m sorry your liberty’s been cut short, but our schedule’s changed. | 对不起 中止了你们的休假 我们行程有变 |
[14:31] | We have two hours to get stowed for sea and set the maneuvering watch. | 立即打点一切 两小时后出航 |
[14:36] | Mr. Larson, have your torpedo men load the tubes with their four best fish. | 拉森长官 装上四枚顶级鱼雷 |
[14:40] | Mr. Emmett, warm up the diesels and line up a battery charge. | 埃米特长官 启动引擎 充电 |
[14:44] | Mr. Tyler, we have dry stores, ordnance and perishables to get belowdecks. | 泰勒长官 装齐补给 军械 |
[14:49] | Gentlemen, it’s our turn. That’s all. | 各位 轮到我们了 讲完 |
[14:54] | Attention! | 立正 |
[14:58] | Aye, Captain. | 是 船长 |
[15:02] | Crew dismissed! You heard the man! Stores load! | 解散 大家装载物资 |
[15:05] | You got six seconds to get on your boondockers and dungarees and turn to! | 限你们6秒内换上工作服 |
[15:10] | Mr. Tyler, is this for real, or is it a drill? | 泰勒长官 同志这次是真的还是演习? |
[15:12] | “It’s our turn”… what does that mean? | 轮到我们 什么意思? |
[15:14] | I thought we had a two-day liberty pass. What’s going on? | 还以为可以休假两日 |
[15:17] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out. Get your jobs done now. | 我不知道 我会去打探一下 大家开工去吧 |
[15:25] | Captain Dahlgren, could you fill me in on what’s going on, sir? | 达尔格伦船长 能告诉我怎么了吗 |
[15:29] | We’re obviously not going to the Caribbean Station. | 我们不去加勒比海巡逻 |
[15:31] | No, we’re not. We’re going on a special op. | 不去了 有特别任务 |
[15:34] | You’ll be briefed with Mr. Emmett and Mr. Larson once we get underway. | 启航后 我会告诉你们 |
[15:37] | – Aye, sir. – Andy, listen. | -是 船长 – 安迪 听着 |
[15:40] | I’m gonna need the very best from you on this run, | 你我或者意见分歧 不过… |
[15:42] | regardless of any differences you may have with me. | 这次我要你竭尽所能 |
[15:45] | Are we clear on that? | 明不明白 |
[15:48] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -明白 船长 -好 |
[15:51] | Now go find Radioman Wentz and quietly escort him to the materiel office. | 把通讯员韦兹悄悄带去军需部 |
[16:02] | Mr. Tyler. How are you, son? | 泰勒同志 小伙子 你好 |
[16:05] | I’m fine, Admiral Duke. What brings you up here? | 好 杜克上将 什么风吹你来 |
[16:09] | He does. That’s Lieutenant Hirsch. | 这位赫希上尉吹的风 |
[16:11] | He’s gonna be riding your boat. | 他这次会开你的船 |
[16:14] | You’re not working for Sublant on this run. Mr. Hirsch has operational control. | 赫希长官会随潜艇出发 全权指挥 |
[16:18] | He’s the boss. Anything he wants, he gets. | 这次行动 你们要尽量提供协助 |
[16:26] | Fine. | 好的 |
[16:29] | Is this him? | 他就是温兹 |
[16:35] | I understand your family comes from Koblentz. | 我知道你家来自科布伦茨 |
[16:42] | Good Rhine farming folk. | 莱茵河区的农民 |
[16:48] | You understand me, Mr. Wentz? | 听不听得懂 温兹同志 |
[16:51] | Yes, sir. | 听得懂 长官 |
[16:53] | Can you speak passable German? Can you read and write it? | 你的德语地不地道 会不会读写 |
[16:57] | Or are you just a farm boy with a German name? | 或者你只是德裔的乡下仔 |
[17:04] | I an just farm boy. | 我只是个乡下仔 |
[17:05] | One who can read, write and speak quiet well. | 但我的读写说能力都还不错 |
[17:13] | I studied German at Brown University before joining the war. | 战前 我在布朗大学修读德文 |
[17:27] | Thank you, Wentz. | 谢谢你 温兹 |
[17:28] | He’ll do. | 他可以 |
[17:31] | Thank you, Wentz. That’s all for now. | 你可以走了 温兹 |
[17:33] | – Lieutenant, prepare the boat to get underway. – Aye, sir. Admiral. | -上尉 准备启航 -是 船长 上将 |
[17:44] | Mr. Tyler, please, | 泰勒长官 有个请求 |
[17:47] | don’t tell the other guys I’m half German. | 别告诉别人我是半个德国人 |
[17:50] | They’ll hate me. | 会犯众憎 |
[17:54] | Yeah, sure thing, Wentz. | 知道了 温兹 |
[18:21] | You all right, Mr. Tyler? | 泰勒长官 你好 |
[18:27] | Tiptop, Eddie. Tiptop. | 好极了 爱迪 |
[18:33] | Wanna thank you for that liberty pass. | 谢谢你批准我休假 |
[18:39] | My girl thanks you too. | 我的女朋友也感谢你 |
[18:42] | You’re a good man, Mr. Tyler. | 你是个好人 泰勒长官 |
[18:45] | Heart’s in the right place. | 你心肠好 |
[18:48] | Just need to give it some time. | 静候时机吧 皇天不负有心人 |
[18:54] | Yeah, I heard about what happened to you. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[18:59] | That’s one of the advantages of bein’ seen and… not bein’ seen. | 我这样低职位 通常不被注意 |
[19:05] | You’d be surprised some of the shit we mess-doers hear. | 你肯定很惊讶我知道这些消息 |
[19:10] | Boy, don’t go droppin’ my eggs. | 小子 轻点放我的鸡蛋 |
[19:12] | Damn. Excuse me, Mr. Tyler. | 该死 失陪了 泰勒长官 |
[19:14] | Look, all you gotta do is pick ’em up with both hands, boy, both hands! | 看看 要你做的只是用双手捧着 用双手 |
[19:21] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[19:23] | When the hell were you gonna tell me? I hear this from the chief. | 大副告诉了我 为什么不早说 |
[19:26] | What do you want me to say? He shit-canned me. | 有什么好说 给他打压 |
[19:29] | Now you’re gonna transfer to another boat. | 可以调去另一艘潜艇 |
[19:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:33] | Can either one of you two tell me where I can find the exec of this thing? | 请问 谁是负责人 |
[19:35] | Yeah, that’s me, mac. Move your truck. We’ll unload shortly. | 我是 把你的卡车挪开 一会儿要卸货 |
[19:38] | You’ll unload it now. Here’s the manifest. | 我要立即卸货 这是货物清单 |
[19:41] | – Get those crates belowdecks. – Who the hell are you? | -那些箱子放下面 -你是谁 |
[19:43] | Marine Major Coonan, Office of Naval Intelligence. I’m goin’ to sea with you boys. | 海军情报部的库南少校 我跟你们出海 |
[19:48] | That’s my luggage. You got a problem, talk to Mr. Hirsch. | 我的行李 有意见可以问赫希 |
[20:10] | Clear. | 可以出航 |
[20:11] | Cast off all lines forward! | 解船首缆 |
[20:12] | Cast off forward! Take in all lines aft. | 解船首缆 |
[20:15] | Cast off aft! | 解船尾缆 |
[20:18] | Rudder amidships, all ahead one-third. | 直航 三分一全速 |
[20:22] | All ahead one-third! | 三分一全速 |
[21:17] | Bridge hatch shut. | 瞭望台舱盖关闭 |
[21:19] | Engine room, secure the diesels. Shift propulsion to the battery. | 机房关闭柴油机 切换电动 |
[21:25] | – Main induction indicates shut. – Aye. | -主通气阀关闭 -是 |
[21:27] | – Green board, Skipper. – Very well. | -可以潜水 船长 -好 |
[21:29] | Passing the 100-fathom curve. On course, on time, sir. | 超越一百英寸等深线 航线正确 |
[21:32] | Engine room reports secured diesels, propulsion switched to battery. | 机房改用电力推动 |
[21:35] | – Very well. All ahead two-thirds. – All ahead two-thirds, aye. | -三分之二全速 -三分之二全速 |
[21:38] | Mr. Emmett, take her down. | 埃米特同志 开始下潜 |
[21:40] | Make her depth 1-5-0 feet, ten degree down bubble. | 以10度潜至150英尺 |
[21:43] | One-five-zero feet, ten degree down bubble. Aye, sir. | 是 船长 10度 150英尺 |
[21:46] | Chief of the watch, sound the dive alarm. Pass the word to 1 MC. | 值更官 开启警号 传令下潜 |
[21:49] | Open the main ballast tank vents. | 开启主水柜注水管 |
[21:50] | Aye, sir, passing the word. | 宣布下潜 少尉 |
[21:54] | Dive, dive, dive. | 下潜 下潜 |
[21:58] | Sir, main ballast tank vents indicate open. | 少尉 主水柜注水管开启 |
[22:00] | Aye. Both planes dive, 15 degrees. Both planes dive, 15 degrees. | 前后平衡翼下潜角度15度 |
[22:06] | All clear! | 四周没有障碍 |
[22:08] | Decks awash. Decks awash. Aye, sir. | 水位升至甲板 |
[22:39] | First time on a submarine? | 初次乘搭潜艇 |
[22:42] | That’s right. | 对 |
[22:46] | Six-zero feet. | 60英尺 |
[22:51] | Lower the scope. | 放下潜望镜 |
[22:56] | Captain, engine room reports minor flooding from shaft seals and brine pump. | 曲轴箱和海水泵出现轻微漏水 |
[23:00] | – Bilge is at 18 inches and rising. – Very well. | -舱底水位18英寸 上升中 -好 |
[23:05] | How deep does this thing go? | 会潜多深 |
[23:07] | She’ll go all the way to the bottom if we don’t stop her. | 不停止 一直潜到水底 |
[23:10] | Normally we try not to get below 150 feet. | 不过 通常不会深过150尺 |
[23:13] | Any deeper, the leaks overwhelm the pumps. | 再深 就不够力排水 |
[23:15] | These S-boats are antiques, | 这种老爷艇 |
[23:18] | older than most of the crew. | 年龄大过多数船员 |
[23:22] | – One-zero-zero feet. – Aye. | -100英尺 -好 |
[23:30] | Excuse me, Mr. Emmett. | 借过 埃米特长官 |
[23:34] | Put a pipe patch on it, lash it with marline. | 用双股细缆暂时扎住 |
[23:37] | – The yard can fix it when we get back to port. – Aye, sir. | -回船坞才修理 -是 长官 |
[23:41] | Relax, gentlemen. She’s old, but she’ll hold. | 放心 艇虽然老爷 但老而弥坚 |
[23:49] | Last night, at 0300 hours, | 今日凌晨三点 |
[23:51] | a British destroyer reported depth charging and sinking a German U-boat. | 英舰炸中一艘德国U型潜艇 |
[23:55] | However, some time thereafter, | 其后 盟军监测站 |
[23:58] | Allied direction finding stations triangulated a coded enemy radio signal… | 探测到敌船的无线电通讯 |
[24:02] | to this position here, near the chop line. | 这处发出来 接近战区分野线 |
[24:05] | We believe the U-boat was disabled, not sunk, | 那艘U型潜艇只是负伤 未沉没 |
[24:08] | and is drifting eastward on a four-knot current. | 并且向东飘浮同时 |
[24:12] | Now, French resistance reported a resupply submarine… | 一艘德国补给潜艇 |
[24:14] | sailed from the Lorient U-boat pens yesterday afternoon, | 从法国西岸 |
[24:18] | with engine parts and mechanics. | 载着零件和维修技师出航 |
[24:20] | We believe it’s gonna rendezvous with the disabled U-boat. | 估计驶去修理负伤的U型潜艇 |
[24:25] | On board that U-boat is this. | U型潜艇上有这副机器 |
[24:32] | – A typewriter? – An Enigma code machine. | -打字机 -密码机 |
[24:35] | It allows the German navy to communicate with its submarines in secret, | 德国海军的秘密通讯器具 |
[24:39] | and our inability to decipher their messages is costing us this war. | 我们破解不到通讯 所以吃败仗 |
[24:44] | Mr. Coonan. | 库南长官 |
[24:45] | All right, this is basically a Trojan Horse operation. | 特洛伊木马:一种古希腊战术 计划基本上就是特洛伊木马 |
[24:48] | The S-33 will rendezvous with the U-boat, posing as the German resupply sub. | 我们S33号假扮成德国补给潜艇跟那艘U型潜艇会合 |
[24:53] | I will lead a boarding party dressed in Kriegsmarine uniforms to the enemy submarine. | 我们假扮成德国海军登上 |
[24:57] | We will take it by force and secure the Enigma. | 并占据那艘U艇 夺取密码机 |
[25:00] | Any German survivors will be transferred to the S-33, and the U-boat will be scuttled. | 把战俘押回本船 注水沉没U艇 |
[25:04] | The German resupply submarine will arrive at the rendezvous… | 德国补给潜艇赶到现场 |
[25:07] | and will assume that the U-boat succumbed to its wounds and sank. | 会以为U艇伤重沉没 |
[25:10] | The Germans must never suspect we have the Enigma. | 不会知道我们夺到密码机 |
[25:13] | That is vital. | 这点至关重要 |
[25:14] | So it’s a race? | 所以 这是竞速 |
[25:16] | Yes, effectively. | 对 很准确 |
[25:17] | Who’s the boarding party? | 谁登上U艇 |
[25:19] | Well, since you’re the X.O., you, sir. | 既然你是大副 就是你了 |
[25:21] | Mr. Emmett, Mr. Larson, Mr. Hirsch and nine of your ship’s company. | 埃米特 拉森 赫希 以及九名船员 |
[25:24] | The captain, of course, will remain onboard the S-33. | 船长会留在S33号上 |
[25:27] | Mr. Coonan, our boys are submarine sailors, not combat Marines. | 我们的船员只是潜艇兵 不是陆战队员 |
[25:32] | The boys onboard that U-boat are sailors too. | U艇的船员也是 |
[25:35] | Your men’ll be ready, Lieutenant. I’ll train them myself. | 我会训练你的船员 上尉 |
[25:40] | You’ve come to the right boat. | 我们会胜任 |
[26:22] | Okay,Chief. Let’s give it a test. | 主管 试试开动 |
[26:41] | You said you could repair engines? | 你说过懂得修理 |
[26:43] | Captain,I apprenticed in my Uncle’s garage, fixing scooters. | 船长 我只跟我叔叔学过修摩托车 |
[26:56] | I need a mechanic! | 我需要的是机械师 |
[27:06] | Ahoy! Friends! | 喂 朋友 |
[27:09] | Stop! We have many wounded! | 我们有很多伤员 |
[27:13] | Take us prisoner, please! | 请俘虏我们吧 |
[27:15] | What are they saying, Captain? | 船长 他们说什么 |
[27:16] | We’ll be no trouble. | 我们不会添麻烦 |
[27:20] | Give us a hand! | 帮帮我们 |
[27:21] | They desire to be our guests. | 他们想做俘虏 |
[27:25] | Impossible. Shoot them. | 不可能 射死他们 |
[27:31] | Standing orders of the Fuhrer. We will not pick up any survivors. | 元首命令过 不准救援任何人 |
[27:35] | We need water… | 我们需要水 |
[27:37] | If they are found, they will report our position with much eagerness. – and food. | -留活口 只会泄漏我们的位置 -还有食物 |
[27:43] | We just want to get home! | 我们只想回家 |
[27:45] | Get on with it. | 开枪 |
[27:54] | We have no… | 我们没… |
[28:23] | I’m telling you, she was hotter than Dorothy Lamour. | 我这个女友简直风骚得要命 |
[28:26] | – Really? – Yeah, I could tell she was interested, | -真的 -分明对我有兴趣 |
[28:30] | but she was classy, you know? | 她好有品味 |
[28:33] | The type of girl that wants you to take her to a country club dance. | 属于出入乡村俱乐部那类 |
[28:36] | Yeah? Like you’ve ever seen the inside of a country club? | 难道你进过乡村俱乐部 |
[28:39] | Hey! Like I’d even want to, all right? | 请我我也未必进去 |
[28:43] | Anyway, I can see I’m not getting anywhere with her, | 我发动追求 但没有什么进展 |
[28:46] | so what I do is, I use my secret weapon. | 于是出动秘密武器 |
[28:50] | I tell her about the S-26. Does the trick right away. | 告诉她S26潜艇的事 立即见功 |
[28:53] | Don’t be talking about that while we’re underway. | S26是不祥事件 不应该提起 |
[28:57] | Why? What happened with the S-26? Yeah, what happened? | 为什么 什么回事 |
[29:00] | – You guys don’t know? – No. No. | -你们不知道 -不知道 |
[29:05] | She was running a test dive down off Norfolk. | S26在美国东岸试射 |
[29:09] | Shaft seal failed. | 轴密封失灵 |
[29:11] | She sunk to 400 feet. | 船潜到了400英尺 |
[29:15] | Know how much water pressure there is that deep? | 400尺深 水压有多厉害 |
[29:33] | Mazzola, you will be the first one eating powdered eggs on this cruise. | 马佐拉 这次出海不准你吃鸡蛋 |
[29:36] | Keep it up, you hear? | 听到没有 |
[29:45] | Come in. | 进来 |
[29:52] | This is our position, Captain. | 船长 这是我们目前的位置 |
[29:54] | We’re still bucking some pretty heavy seas. | 我们还在逆浪而行 |
[29:56] | I estimate us to be about three hours behind schedule. | 风浪大 我们迟了三小时 |
[29:59] | I told Mr. Emmett to run at flank speed and hold off a trim dive… | 我吩咐埃米特长官稳定深度 |
[30:02] | – until we make up the lost time. – That’s fine, Lieutenant. | -全速前航 尽量赶上时间 -好 上尉 |
[30:08] | You’re a first-rate X.O., Andy. | 你是最优秀的副船长 安迪 |
[30:11] | A damn good submariner. | 优秀的潜艇指挥 |
[30:16] | I know the men like you. | 我知道船员爱戴你 |
[30:19] | I’d give my life for any one of them, sir. | 我愿意为他们冒生命危险 |
[30:21] | I know you would. I’m not questioning your bravery. | 我知道你可以 我没有质疑你的勇气 |
[30:25] | The question is: What about their lives? | 问题是 你能拿他们的命冒险么 |
[30:30] | You and Mr. Emmett are good friends. | 你和埃米特长官是好朋友 |
[30:33] | Went to the Academy together. | 一起上军校 |
[30:36] | Would you be willing to sacrifice his life? | 你愿不愿意牺牲他的生命 |
[30:39] | Or what about some of the younger enlisted men? | 那些年轻的船员又怎样 |
[30:42] | You know, a lot of those guys look up to you like a big brother. | 他们很多当你是兄长 |
[30:46] | You willing to lay their lives on the line? | 你愿不愿意叫他们冒险 |
[30:51] | You see? You hesitate. | 看 你犹豫了 |
[30:54] | But as a captain, you can’t. | 但作为船长 你不能犹豫 |
[30:58] | You have to act. | 你要采取行动 |
[31:00] | If you don’t, you put the entire crew at risk. | 不果断决定 你就会危及全体船员 |
[31:04] | Now that’s the job. It’s not a science. | 这里是战场不是课堂 |
[31:07] | You have to be able to make hard decisions, based on imperfect information. | 资料不足之下 你要当机立断 |
[31:12] | Asking men to carry out orders that may result in their deaths. | 你可能要手下冒死执行任务 |
[31:16] | And if you’re wrong, you suffer the consequences. | 你出错 就要承担后果 |
[31:22] | If you’re not prepared to make those decisions… | 假如你犹豫不决 |
[31:25] | without pause, without reflection, | 不能当机立断 那么 |
[31:30] | then you’ve got no business being a submarine captain. | 你就不适合做潜艇船长 |
[31:39] | Tell Mr. Hirsch I’d like a word with him, would you? | 告诉赫希长官 我想见他 |
[31:46] | Aye, sir. | 是 船长 |
[32:51] | – More soup, Captain? – Thank you. | -还要汤吗 船长 -谢谢 |
[32:55] | I wish I was going with you, gentlemen. | 可以跟你们去就好 |
[32:58] | I feel the same way you do, Carson. | 我也希望 卡森 |
[33:01] | Gentlemen, I’d like to propose a toast. | 各位 我想祝酒 |
[33:04] | To the officers and crew of the S-33… | 谨祝S33全体官兵 |
[33:06] | distinguished guests, Mr. Hirsch and Mr. Coonan. | 我们的两位客人 赫希和库南同志 |
[33:11] | – Success, gentlemen! – Success. Success. | -马到成功 -马到成功 |
[33:17] | – Captain Dahlgren, sir? – What is it, Wentz? | -达尔格伦船长 -什么事 温兹 |
[33:19] | Chief says we’ve picked up a radar contact at 0-7-0. | 大副说 70度发现无线电通讯 |
[33:23] | Very well. Mr. Larson? | 好 拉森同志 |
[33:42] | Signal lamp off the starboard bow! | 右船首在打信号灯 |
[33:48] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[33:52] | Pass the word along: Submarine sighted off the starboard bow. | 传令下去 发现潜艇 大家戒备 |
[33:56] | – Stand by to man battle stations. – Aye, sir. | – 发现潜艇 大家戒备 – 是 船长 |
[34:01] | All right, here we go. One last time. | 好 我再说一遍 |
[34:04] | Lieutenant Tyler’s raft gets from the conning tower aft. My raft gets the gun crew. | 泰勒上尉那组占领司令塔后方 我那组控制艇炮 |
[34:08] | And no one… no one… shoots till I shoot first. | 除非我先开枪 谁也不准开枪 |
[34:11] | – You read me? – Yes, sir. | – 明不明白 – 明白 少校 |
[34:14] | Outstanding. Lock and load. | 好极了 上弹 |
[34:26] | It’ll be all right, son. | 不用怕 |
[34:33] | Captain, I estimate the German resupply sub has a 14-knot speed of advance. | 船长 德国补给潜艇时速14节 |
[34:36] | My latest plot puts them at 12 hours away, sir. Very well, Mr. Larson. | -就是说12小时后驶到 -很好 拉森同志 |
[34:40] | Captain, the boarding party’s ready, sir. Await your go-ahead. | 船长 突击队准备就绪 |
[34:44] | Put her low in the water. I wanna give that U-boat as little silhouette as we can. | 我会尽量潜航 尽量隐蔽本艇的轮廓 |
[34:49] | Sir? Prepare to disembark the boarding party. | 突击队准备出发 |
[34:52] | Aye, Captain. | 好的船长 |
[34:57] | If this thing goes south, | 一不对劲 |
[35:00] | I will blow that Nazi boat right out of the water. | 我会轰掉那艘纳粹潜艇 |
[35:02] | – Understood, sir. – Very well. | -明白 船长 -好 |
[35:34] | All set, Captain. | 准备就绪 船长 |
[35:36] | Now you listen to me. | 听著 |
[35:38] | You get them their damn trophy and get the hell outta there. | 拿到密码机 立即回来 |
[35:41] | Aye, sir. | 是 船长 |
[35:43] | The boys are gonna be fine. | 这班小伙子靠得住 |
[35:46] | I know they will, sir. | 我知道 船长 |
[35:51] | Good luck, Andy. | 祝你好运 安迪 |
[35:55] | Godspeed, Skipper. | 主佑你 船长 |
[36:24] | Our comrades have brought us fresh eggs, | 我们的同志带来鲜蛋 |
[36:29] | bananas and even our mail. | 香蕉 甚至还有家书 |
[37:32] | Easy, Mr. Hirsch. | 镇定点 赫希长官 |
[37:34] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[37:36] | We’ll bushwhack ’em real good. | 杀他们一个措手不及 |
[37:44] | All right, we got 12 men topside, three on the bridge, | 甲板上共12个人 瞭望台3个 |
[37:48] | four on the foredeck, five aft. | 艇首4个 艇尾5个 |
[37:51] | Now remember: Both rafts need to be tied up before we move. | 记着 绑好两艘橡皮艇才行动 |
[38:00] | Jesus H. Christ. They got machine guns. | 惨 他们有机枪 |
[38:03] | Steady, gentlemen. | 大家镇定 |
[38:05] | Wait for the signal. | 等待号令 |
[38:13] | Ahoy! | 喂 |
[38:22] | Mr. Hirsch. | 赫希长官 |
[38:26] | Ahoy! Welcome. | 喂 欢迎啊 |
[38:30] | Have we got a job for you. | 这次靠你们的修理功夫了 |
[38:34] | Mr. Hirsch. | 赫希长官 |
[38:38] | – Hello the boat, you asshole. – Shut up. | -笨蛋 打招呼吧 -住嘴 |
[38:51] | Goddamn you, Hirsch, say something. | 赫希啊说句话 |
[38:55] | Which of you are the mechanics? | 你们谁是机械技师 |
[39:08] | We’re all mechanics. And we’re all very skilled. | 我们都是 技术一流 |
[39:12] | We’ll have you underway before dawn. | 日出前 你们一定可以起航 |
[39:16] | Ahoy! | 喂 |
[39:19] | Who wants this junk? | 谁想来点刺激的 |
[39:22] | Pornography and dirty letters stinking of French perfume. | 黄色书信 上面撒满法国香水 |
[39:29] | A sack of pure shit. | 满满一袋 |
[39:32] | I should throw it overboard. | 我先给你们扔上去 |
[39:57] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[40:16] | Let’s go! Board this thing! Get out of the rafts! | 快上 登上这船 离开橡皮艇 |
[40:21] | Repel Boarders! Alarm dive! | 击退敌人 紧急下潜 |
[40:24] | Conning tower! Move, move! | 指挥塔 上 上 |
[40:30] | Clear the conning tower now! | 歼灭塔上敌军 |
[40:36] | Another one there! | 还有一个 |
[40:39] | – Griggs is hit! – Get him off! | -格力斯中枪 -让他回去 |
[40:46] | Move, move! Trigger, on the back! | 快 特里格 后面去 |
[40:53] | Griggs! Griggs! | 格力斯 格力斯 |
[40:55] | – We gotta get inside! – Griggs! | -我们要进去 -格力斯 |
[40:57] | Chief, Tank, come down now! | 大副 坦克 下去 |
[41:01] | Ready? | 准备 |
[41:04] | Quick, open it! Fire! | 快打开 开枪 |
[41:09] | Tyler, let’s go! Inside! | 泰勒 我们下去 下去 |
[41:13] | Cover your men! Go, go! | 掩护你的手下 下去 |
[41:21] | Don’t let ’em close it. Don’t let ’em close it! | 不要让他们关盖 |
[41:29] | Flood all the tanks! | 尽快潜下去 |
[41:32] | Let’s drown these vermin! Move your asses! | 把他们淹死 快让开 |
[41:36] | Faster! Take her down, down! | 快 下潜 下潜 |
[41:45] | Two, three, four, five. Shut it. | 2 3 4 5 仍 |
[41:49] | Let’s go. Go! Get down! Go! | 快冲 快下去 |
[41:52] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快 下去 下去 快 |
[42:04] | Get off him, get off him! Don’t move, don’t move! Get back, get back! | 退后 退后 别动 别动 |
[42:09] | Just drop it! Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[42:20] | Get ’em outta here! Get ’em outta here! | 押他们出去 |
[42:22] | – Did they hit you? – I’m okay, sir. | -怎样 -不妨事 长官 |
[42:30] | Stern team, go! Bow team, go! | 船尾组 搜 船首组 搜 |
[42:38] | I’m outta clips, sir. You go ahead. | 我没子弹了 大副 你先上 |
[42:42] | – Rabbit! – All right, get ’em outta here. | -兔子 -好了 押他们出去 |
[42:45] | Get ’em outta here! Let’s go! Get down! Down, down, down, down! Get down! | 跟我来 把他们带出去 蹲下 蹲下 |
[42:49] | All right, who’s the captain? Huh? Who’s the captain? | 好了 谁是船长 谁是船长 |
[42:52] | Kapitan? How about you, ugly? You the captain, huh? | 船长 混蛋 你是不是船长 |
[42:56] | Trigger, if anybody moves, you shoot ’em right here in the forehead, understand? | 特里格 谁动杀谁 明不明白 |
[42:59] | Yes, sir! All right. | 是 少校 |
[43:19] | Hirsch, we got it. | 赫希 找到了 |
[44:26] | Get down, down! | 出来 蹲下 |
[44:29] | – Down there! – Down, down! | -蹲在这 -蹲下 |
[44:33] | Rabbit, check the bilge for a scuttling charge. Give me your weapon! | 兔子 检查舱底有没有埋炸药 缴械 |
[44:36] | – Move, sailor, move! – Aye, sir! | -快点 快点 -是的 |
[44:41] | Goddamn it, stay there. | 不准动 |
[44:46] | Hirsch, I think we got the code books! | 赫希 我觉得这是密码本 |
[44:49] | That ink’s running. Dry it. | 墨水正在溶化 快点抹干 |
[44:52] | It’s water soluble. | 是水溶性墨水 |
[44:54] | Yeah, use the blankets, use the blankets. | 就用毯子 |
[44:59] | Nothing but pipes and valves, Mr. Emmett. | 没有炸药 埃米特长官 |
[45:01] | Bow compartment secure. | 船首受控 |
[45:27] | Bunch of Marys. | 这群胆死鬼 |
[45:32] | How you doing? You’re number ten. There you go. | 你好 你现在是10号了 |
[45:37] | You having a good night? Uh-huh. | 今晚好 |
[45:40] | Ain’t gonna be none too happy you lost his boat. | 你们丢掉潜艇 元首可不高兴 |
[45:42] | Lucky number eleven, let’s go! | 幸运号码11号 |
[45:47] | It’s your first time looking at a black man, ain’t it? | 初次见到黑人 是不是 |
[45:50] | Get used to it. | 见得多就惯了 |
[45:51] | Let’s go! Get over here! | 走 过来 |
[46:28] | All right, hurry it up. It’s gonna be sunup in an hour. | 快 还有一个钟头就日出 |
[47:11] | – Fuse is burning, sir. – All right, she’s burning! Let’s get this raft loaded! | -少校 点了导火线 -快爆炸了 搬货上橡皮艇 |
[47:16] | Let’s move! | 快 |
[47:18] | Sir, we got all the prisoners transferred to the S-33. | 所有战俘已经押上S33 |
[47:21] | Very well. | 好 |
[47:31] | Hey, Andy. | 嘿 安迪 |
[47:33] | Make sure you got everything! Get it in the raft! | 注意别落下东西 一定要保护好 |
[47:35] | Get everything belowdecks. Let’s go! | 东西都放到甲板下 开始吧 |
[48:20] | Everybody, belowdecks! Get down! | 快回舱去 有敌袭击 |
[48:23] | Chief, take her down! Aye, sir! | 大副 潜下去 |
[48:24] | – Let’s go, Hirsch! – The Enigma! | – 赫希 走 – 密码机 |
[48:30] | Everybody belowdecks. | 大家下甲板 |
[48:32] | Trigger! Grab hold! | 特里格 抓住 |
[48:38] | Trigger! Attaboy! | 好了 特里格 |
[48:47] | – Got it! – Help me! Help me! Oh, no! No! | -拿到了 -救命 |
[49:00] | – We gotta get outta here! – Come on, let’s go. | -我们要走了 -快点 快走 |
[49:03] | -There’s still men in the water. -Let’s go. | -水上还有人 -我们走 |
[49:04] | Chief, there’s still men in the water. | 长官 还有人在水里呢 |
[49:06] | Go! | 快走 |
[49:14] | Andy! Andy! | 安迪 安迪 |
[49:18] | Go! | 快 |
[49:24] | Dive! | 快下潜 |
[49:27] | Take her down! Take her down! | 快潜下去 |
[49:32] | Dive! | 快潜 |
[49:43] | Tyler, let’s go! | 泰勒 我们走吧 |
[50:35] | – Chief, you find those vents? – Everything’s in German! | -大副 找到水柜控制没有 -上面全是德文 |
[50:39] | Rabbit, get to the torpedo room. -Aye, sir. | -兔子 到鱼雷室 -是 长官 |
[50:40] | Where’s the goddamn 1 MC? | 通话机在哪 |
[50:42] | -Trigger, get on the helm! -Sir. | -特里格 你掌舵 -长官 |
[50:43] | – Mazzola, take the planes! – Aye, sir. | -马佐拉 你操作平衡翼 -收到 |
[50:45] | – Wentz, what about these? – I don’t know, there’s no label! | -温兹 这是什么 -不知道 没有标识 |
[50:49] | Okay, those are the aft ballast tanks vents! | 这两个是后水柜控制阀 |
[50:52] | These are the midship vents, and these are the main induction valves. | 中舱阀 主通气阀 |
[50:55] | – Make sure they’re shut. – Tank, I need speed! | -全都关上 -坦克 我需要船动起来 |
[50:58] | Get the screws turning. | 设法用电力开动螺旋桨 |
[51:00] | – The lights are on, so there’s got to be some power left. – I can’t read this! | -指示灯亮了 电池还有电 -我看不懂 |
[51:03] | Rabbit, find out how many fish we’ve got in the tubes! Figure out how to launch ’em! Go! | 兔子 数数几枚鱼雷 设法发射 快 |
[51:08] | I can’t read this! | 我看不懂 |
[51:10] | Go help Tank, Hirsch. Go, Hirsch! | 赫希 去帮帮坦克 |
[51:13] | Find the Christmas tree. | 找控制板 |
[51:15] | We’ve gotta make sure we don’t have any holes in the boat! | 确定所有舱盖关好 |
[51:17] | “Klar, klar, klar.” Wentz, what the hell is “klar”? | 卡拉 卡拉 卡拉 温兹 卡拉是什么意思 |
[51:21] | “Klar” means “clear.” All compartments secure. | 卡拉指安全 所有舱盖关好 |
[51:24] | – White for green? – White for green. | -白灯即是绿灯 -对 |
[51:25] | No holes in the ship! Dive the boat, Chief! | 舱盖关好 潜下去 大副 |
[51:28] | Opening ballast vents! Opening midship valves! | 开启注水阀 开启中舱阀 |
[51:32] | Opening midship vents! | 开启中舱阀 |
[51:43] | This is forward trim, aft trim. These are auxiliaries. | 这是前均衡控制 后均衡控制 |
[51:47] | Main motor. Auxiliary, auxiliary. | 主发动机 辅助发动机 |
[52:05] | This is in meters. Everything’s in meters. | 这是公制 全部都是 |
[52:07] | Passing 15 meters. | 潜经15米 |
[52:09] | Recommend shutting main vents! – Make it so! | -建议关闭主气阀 -可以 |
[52:12] | – Wentz, get in the sound room! – Yes, sir! | -温兹 去声纳室 -好的 |
[52:15] | – Make depth 20 meters. – Depth 20 meters, aye. | -潜至20米 -是 |
[52:17] | – Chief, take the dive! – I have the dive. | -大副 监督下潜 -正在监督下潜 |
[52:21] | At 20 meters. Bow planes at zero. Control your depth with the stern planes. | 20米 船首下衡翼零度 用尾翼控制深度 |
[52:25] | Bow planes at zero. Controlling down with the stern planes. | 首翼零度 用尾翼控制 |
[52:29] | Oh, shit. All ahead full, sir! | 见鬼 长官 全速前进 |
[52:31] | Batteries are flat and draining fast! | 电池快耗尽 |
[52:34] | Mr. Tyler, I hear the S-33 breaking up. Wait. | 泰勒长官 我听到S33爆炸 等一等 |
[52:38] | I hold a submerged U-boat, 0-1-0. | 10度有德国潜艇 |
[52:41] | Real close. Less than 1,000 yards. | 好接近 在1000码内 |
[52:43] | – Goddamn resupply sub. What’s our heading? – Two-eight-zero, sir! | -是补给艇 本艇方向 -280度 |
[52:47] | All right, right full rudder! Steady on 0-1-0! | 满舵右转 按10度前航 |
[52:50] | Aye, sir! Right full rudder. Steady on course 0-1-0, sir. | 是 满舵右转 按10度前航 |
[52:53] | Tank, starboard back full. Rabbit, get back to me. | 坦克 右车急倒转 兔子 答话 |
[52:56] | Starboard back full. Aye, sir. | 右引擎急倒车 是 长官 |
[53:03] | – Watch your depth. She’ll squat. – Rabbit! | -注意深度 防止艇尾下垂 -兔子 |
[53:08] | We got four fish. Tubes are flooded, but I can’t open the doors until I’m equalized. | 有四枚鱼雷 发射管灌水了 门打不开 等我平衡水压 |
[53:12] | – I can’t find the valve! – Wentz, help Rabbit! | -但找不到平衡阀 -温兹 帮兔子 |
[53:14] | Enemy submarine close aboard. Torpedo in the water. Torpedo in the water! | 敌潜艇向靠近 鱼雷入水 鱼雷已入水 |
[53:18] | All right, belay that. Wentz, stay where you are! | 你不用帮兔子 温兹 留下 |
[53:20] | Hirsch, hotfoot it to the torpedo room! | 赫希 到鱼雷室去 |
[53:26] | – Helm, mark your head every ten degrees. – Aye, sir. | -方向舵 每10度报告方向 -是 长官 |
[53:28] | – Now passing 3-2-0. – Turn, baby, turn. Turn! | -现在是320度 -转弯 转弯 |
[53:34] | Equalizing valves. Holy shit! What’s what? This is crazy. I can’t equalize the tubes! | 平衡阀 我操 真见鬼 我平衡不到鱼雷管压力 |
[53:40] | – What do you need? Valve? – Equalizing valves! Equalizing valves! | -你要找什么 阀门 -平衡阀 |
[53:44] | – Gyro? No, drainage. – Drainage. No. | -回转仪 不是 -排水阀 不是 |
[53:47] | Now passing 0-0-0. | 现在转经0度 |
[53:50] | Swing, you bastard, swing. | 转快点 杂种 |
[53:53] | Chief, stand by in case we have to flood forward trim. | 大副 在这等着 前衡水舱可能需要注水 |
[54:01] | Impulse? Differential… Pressure differential? No. | -压缩气阀 -不是 |
[54:04] | – Turn ’em! – Yes, turn ’em! Which way? | -压力差阀 -对 快扭开 怎样扭 |
[54:06] | Counterclockwise. | 逆时针 |
[54:17] | Torpedo missed. It’s in our baffles. | 鱼雷未中 经过我们的船尾 |
[54:22] | Two more torpedoes in the water! | 敌艇再发射两枚鱼雷 |
[54:24] | Best bearing to the U-boat: 0- 1-0. | 敌艇准确方位:10度 |
[54:28] | Aye, Rabbit, get ready to fire a spread. | 兔子 准备扇型发射鱼雷 |
[54:30] | Tubes one and two. Zero gyro. Fire! | 1 2号管 零度回转 发射 |
[54:34] | Rabbit, fire! | 兔子 发射 |
[54:39] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[54:40] | – What is that? – Wrong one! The fish is stuck! | -什么声音 -有问题 鱼雷卡住了 |
[54:44] | – We missed an interlock sometime. – Rabbit, get those fish out before they blow! | -我们忽略了什么步骤 -兔子 趁鱼雷没爆炸赶快发射 |
[54:48] | Look for “impulse air” or “firing air.” | 找压缩气或者发射气 |
[54:50] | That was “impulse” there and there! | 压缩气 压缩气 |
[54:57] | One, two, away. Lining up tubes three and four. | 1 2号鱼雷射出 3 4号待命 |
[55:01] | Three and four, fire! | 3 4号 发射 |
[55:10] | All fish running hot, straight and normal. | 鱼雷统统正确射出 |
[55:42] | I think they all missed, sir. | 我觉得都没射中 长官 |
[55:57] | Shit. | 棒极了 |
[56:04] | U- boat’s breaking up! | 敌艇爆炸 |
[56:07] | I hear bulkheads collapsing. | 我听到舱壁崩溃 |
[56:13] | The 33 boat, Mr. Tyler. | 救援S33号潜艇 泰勒长官 |
[56:22] | Let’s take her up and look for survivors, Chief. | 上升搜寻生还者 大副 |
[56:25] | – Give me some rise on the planes! – Rise on the planes, aye. | -平衡翼向上 -收到 |
[56:27] | Deploy main ballast! | 主水柜排水 |
[56:50] | Gotcha. | 拉到你了 |
[57:14] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[57:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[57:26] | Help! | 救命呀 |
[57:29] | Please! Help! | 救命… |
[57:31] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[58:09] | Do you speak English? | 会讲英语吗 |
[58:12] | English. Do you speak English? | 你会讲英语吗 |
[58:15] | What’s your rank? | 什么军衔 |
[58:18] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[58:21] | What’s your job? Your job. | 负责什么 |
[58:23] | “Job.” | 职位 |
[58:24] | Electrician | 电工 |
[58:32] | You’re an electrician. Good. | 你是电工 很好 |
[58:35] | You can help us squeeze more juice out of them batteries. | 你可以帮我们多弄点电力出来 |
[58:40] | I’m sorry, sir, I see the skipper. | 打扰一下 长官 我看到船长了 |
[58:56] | Battery’s dead. | 电池没电了 |
[58:58] | Whatever juice was left we used up when we maneuvered. | 刚才已经把剩余电力全部用完了 |
[59:01] | What about the diesels? | 柴油机呢 |
[59:02] | Starboard’s a wreck. We need the dry dock to fix it. | 右引擎毁坏了 需要进船坞修理 |
[59:06] | Port side diesel’s the good news. | 左引擎有得救 |
[59:08] | Whoever the Krauts had on it didn’t know a piston head from his sister’s titty. | 那些德国捞完全是外行 |
[59:12] | I think I can fix it. | 我有把握修好 |
[59:14] | Okay, Tank. | 好吧 坦克 |
[59:16] | Do what you can. | 尽力而为 |
[59:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[59:21] | All right. Listen up. | 大家听著 |
[59:23] | We’ve decided on a course. | 航线是这样 |
[59:26] | We’re headin’ for England, Land’s End. | 我们往英国南端驶去 |
[59:29] | It’s the closest, besides occupied France. | 除了法国沦陷区外 那处最近 |
[59:33] | Rabbit, how many torpedoes do we have? | 兔子 还剩几枚鱼雷 |
[59:35] | Just one. It’s in the stern tube, which is busted. | 仅仅船尾一枚 而且有故障 |
[59:38] | Bleedin’ air from somewhere. | 压缩气管在漏气 |
[59:40] | – Sir? – Yeah, what is it, Trigger? | -长官 -什么事 特里格 |
[59:43] | Can’t we just use the radio, | 为什么不用无线电 |
[59:45] | fire off a Mayday and wait for a rescue? | 发求救讯号 等候救援 |
[59:48] | That’s impossible. | 不可能的 |
[59:50] | If we transmit, the Germans will direction-find our position to a grid… | 如果我们发送信号 德军会找到我们的位置 |
[59:53] | with their missing two U-boats. | 还有他们的两艘沉艇 |
[59:55] | If they even suspect we have the Enigma, they will change their entire coding system. | 如果他们怀疑我们得到密码机 就会更改密码 |
[59:59] | And that would completely negate the purpose of our mission. | 这样一来 我们就前功尽弃 |
[1:00:02] | Mr. Tyler, | 泰勒长官 |
[1:00:04] | if we head for England, | 我们驶去英国 |
[1:00:06] | we’re gonna go straight through the western approaches. | 会经过西海域 |
[1:00:09] | – He’s right. I mean, that’s Jerry’s backyard. -Now, listen, guys. | -他说得对 那是德国佬的地盘 -听着 |
[1:00:14] | It’s full of U-boats. | 全是U型潜艇 |
[1:00:16] | And we’ve got nothing to defend ourselves with. | 我们没有招架之力 |
[1:00:18] | Do you think I got all the answers here? | 你们以为我知道脱险的办法吗 |
[1:00:21] | Think I know how we’re gonna get out of this? I don’t. I don’t know how. | 以为我有逃离这里的办法吗 没有 我也不知道 |
[1:00:26] | – I say we use the radio. – Nobody asked you. | -我建议用无线电 -没人问你 |
[1:00:28] | – We use the radio and take our chances. – I said can it. | -用无线电搏一搏 -说了不行 |
[1:00:32] | – It’s what the captain would have done it… – Captain’s dead. | -船长会用… -船长已经殉职 |
[1:01:54] | This is crazy. | 你发疯了 |
[1:01:57] | This whole thing is crazy. | 这想法简直疯了 |
[1:01:59] | Riskin’ our lives over a typewriter. | 宁要打字机 不要命 |
[1:02:02] | It’s not a typewriter. | 这不是打字机 |
[1:02:04] | The hell it ain’t. It’s got buttons like a typewriter. | 是打字机 有键盘 |
[1:02:06] | – Yeah, well, it’s not. – Whatever it is, it’s crazy we get killed over it. | -不是打字机 -无论是什么 不值赔上条命 |
[1:02:11] | The navy says it’s important, it’s important. | 司令部说它重要 就是重要 |
[1:02:14] | The navy says it’s more important than you, him, me, fine. | 司令部说比你 我 他都重要 |
[1:02:17] | We’re gonna die trying. | 我们就得拼命去夺取 |
[1:02:20] | And that ain’t crazy. That’s our job. | 那样不是发疯 是职责 |
[1:02:25] | What I don’t understand, Chief, is how come you’re not in charge? | 大副 我不明白 你为什么不担任指挥 |
[1:02:29] | Scuttlebutt is Dahlgren was kicking Tyler out of the navy anyway, | 传言说达尔格伦打算炒泰勒鱿鱼 |
[1:02:32] | and everybody get this one… | 大家对这他也… |
[1:02:34] | You stow that shit right now, sailor. | 你太放肆了 水手 |
[1:02:37] | Lieutenant Tyler is your commanding officer, and you will respect that man as such. | 泰勒上尉是你长官 你要尊重 |
[1:02:43] | – Do you understand? – Yes, Chief. | -知不知道 -知道 大副 |
[1:03:33] | Look at them sons of bitches. | 看他们的德性 |
[1:03:37] | You know my pop was a fisherman? | 知道我父亲是渔民吗 |
[1:03:40] | He had this old 60-footer he’d run all over the gulf. | 他那艘渔船60英尺长 |
[1:03:44] | Noisy two stroke diesel. | 用嘈杂的两冲程柴油机推动 |
[1:03:48] | Rotten to the gunnels, that thing. | 船身破得不成样子 |
[1:03:50] | I could scrub that deck three times a day, and it still stunk like fish. | 我每日洗擦甲板三次依然腥臭熏天 |
[1:03:56] | But I swore I’d never skipper a boat like that, Chief. | 我发誓不做那样的船长 |
[1:04:01] | Hmm, | 哼 |
[1:04:02] | I saw myself standin’ on the bridge of a battleship. | 我立志要做战船的指挥 |
[1:04:09] | A real sea captain. | 做个真正的船长 |
[1:04:12] | Mr. Tyler, permission to speak freely? | 泰勒长官 我想率直说句话 |
[1:04:15] | Of course, Chief. | 当然可以 |
[1:04:17] | This is the navy, | 这是在海军 |
[1:04:20] | where a commanding officer is a mighty and terrible thing, | 指挥官有无限威严 |
[1:04:24] | a man to be feared and respected. | 是个可敬可畏的人 |
[1:04:26] | All knowing, all powerful. | 他无所不知 无所不能 |
[1:04:29] | Don’t you dare say what you said to the boys back there again.”I don’t know.” | 你决不可再说”不知道” |
[1:04:33] | Those three words will kill a crew, dead as a depth charge. | 那三个字像深水炸弹 能要大家命 |
[1:04:38] | You’re the skipper now, | 你现在是船长了 |
[1:04:40] | and the skipper always knows what to do, whether he does or not. | 无论如何 船长总有办法 |
[1:04:49] | – Aircraft off the port bow! – Shit! | -左船头有飞机 -见鬼 |
[1:05:02] | Real sorry, sir. It dropped right out of the clouds. | 对不起 飞机突然从云中出现 |
[1:05:05] | Rabbit, Trigger, stand by the flak gun. | 兔子 特里格 高射炮旁戒备 |
[1:05:07] | Sir. Sir. | 船长 船长 |
[1:05:10] | It’s German. Looks like long-range reconnaissance. | 是德国飞机 似乎是远程侦察机 |
[1:05:14] | What the hell’s it doing way out here? | 为什么飞到这里来 |
[1:05:22] | Jesus, here it comes. All right. Sit tight. | 它过来了 大家要镇定 |
[1:05:25] | As far as he knows, we’re all playing on the same team. Everybody wave. | 他只知道我们是友军 大家挥手 |
[1:05:30] | Wave? | 挥手 |
[1:05:31] | Sir, we’re sittin’ ducks. If we shoot first, we can blow ’em out of the sky. | 不如先发制人 发炮射下来 |
[1:05:34] | We shoot, we miss, he’s gonna radio us in. | 万一没打中 他会召来敌舰 |
[1:05:37] | That plane’s gonna be the least of our problems. | 到时更麻烦 |
[1:05:40] | This is crazy. You’re gonna get us killed. | 真疯了 迟早连累我们死掉 |
[1:05:51] | He’s comin’ around. He’s comin’ around! | 他掉头了 他掉头了 |
[1:06:00] | He’s attacking! Rabbit, do something! | 会攻击 兔子 开枪 |
[1:06:02] | – Mazzola, shut up. Rabbit, ignore him. – Do something! | -马佐拉 闭嘴 兔子 别理他 -开枪 |
[1:06:04] | It’s coming straight for us, Rabbit! It’s coming right at us! Split them up, do something! | 直接过来了 兔子 瞄准我们了 快开枪 |
[1:06:08] | – Acknowledge me, Seaman Parker. – What are you waiting for? | -听我说 水手帕克 -你还等什么 |
[1:06:10] | – Yeah, Rabbit! Shoot him! -Seamen Parker, I’m ordering you! | -对 兔子 开枪 -水手帕克 我命令你 |
[1:06:12] | – Do not fire that weapon! Get your finger off that trigger! – Don’t listen to him Rabbit, shoot him! | -不准开枪 松开扳机 -别听他的 开枪 |
[1:06:15] | – Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger! – We’re gonna die! | -开枪 开枪 -我们要死了 |
[1:06:19] | – Do it! Do it! – Come on! Goddamn it, can’t you see him? | -开枪啊 -听指挥 兔子 |
[1:06:30] | What the hell are you doin’, huh? | 你他娘的在干嘛 |
[1:06:32] | This is not a goddamn democracy! | 这不是在搞民主投票 |
[1:06:37] | Mr. Tyler, I see a mast on the horizon! | 泰勒长官 水平线上有船来 |
[1:06:44] | Shit! That’s a Nazi destroyer. | 见鬼 纳粹驱逐舰 |
[1:06:47] | That plane must have been runnin’ a recon screen for it. | 那飞机必定为驱逐舰侦察 |
[1:06:52] | Clear the bridge! Chief, secure the diesel and dive the ship! | 下甲板去 大副 关闭舱盖 下潜 |
[1:06:55] | Dive the ship! Aye, sir! | 马上下潜 收到 长官 |
[1:07:54] | We don’t have a green board. The engine room’s not ready. | 控制灯没有变绿 机房未锁好 |
[1:07:57] | Vents won’t open We lost hydraulics. | 水柜不能打开 液压下降 |
[1:08:00] | Tank, secure the diesel and rig the engine room for dive! | 坦克 锁紧机房开动引擎潜水 |
[1:08:05] | Tank, acknowledge! | 坦克 答话 |
[1:08:08] | Goddamn it! Mazzola, go see what the hell’s going on back there. | 马佐拉 去看看什么事 |
[1:09:20] | Drop it, you Nazi son of a bitch! Drop it! | 枪放下 纳粹杂种 |
[1:09:33] | Goddamn it. | 天 混蛋 |
[1:09:36] | I’m real sorry, Mr. Tyler. | 很对不起 泰勒长官 |
[1:09:38] | Took me right off my feet. | 没想到他会偷袭 |
[1:09:41] | Listen to me. You’ve got to secure the diesel. | 听着 你一定要锁好机房 |
[1:09:44] | And find out why the vent valves won’t open now! | 尽快打开水柜注水阀 |
[1:09:47] | – Yes, sir. – Goddamn it! | -好的 -见鬼 |
[1:09:49] | – Eddie, get this son of a bitch out of here. Chain him to the bunks. – Yes, sir. | -爱迪 把杂种的手脚锁在床上 -是 |
[1:09:52] | Make sure his hands and feet are secure. Put him into submission! | 确保他动弹不得 让他屈服 |
[1:09:56] | Sir, we have a big problem! – Take care of it, Eddie. | -长官 有大麻烦了 -照看他 爱迪 |
[1:10:08] | Oh, shit. | 惨了 |
[1:10:18] | Tell Tank to finish those repairs. The destroyer is sending a launch. | 叫坦克赶紧修理 敌舰派了人来 |
[1:10:21] | He needs five minutes, Mr. Tyler! | 他要五分钟 |
[1:10:24] | We don’t have five minutes, Chief. | 五分钟来不及 |
[1:10:26] | Lieutenant, the deck cannon. If we fire a shell below the water line. | 上尉 用机关炮 如果从水下射击 |
[1:10:29] | It wouldn’t do a goddamn thing. | 一点用没有 |
[1:10:32] | No, that tub could take a hundred shells. | 驱逐舰承受得住上百发子弹 |
[1:10:34] | What we need is a working torpedo, which we do not have. | 我们需要的是可以用的鱼雷 但我们没有 |
[1:10:38] | Trigger, stand by on the flak gun. When I give the word, turn that launch into driftwood. | 特里格 等我命令 用机关炮扫射橡皮艇 |
[1:10:41] | Yes, sir. | 收到 |
[1:10:43] | Gonna find out who we are in about 60 seconds. | 60秒内他们就会识穿我们 |
[1:10:50] | Trigger, ready on that weapon? | 特里格 准备扫射 |
[1:10:52] | Chief, tell Tank he has one minute, | 大副 告诉坦克还有一分钟 |
[1:10:54] | and get Wentz and Rabbit up here with the machine gun. | 叫温兹 兔子提冲锋枪上来 |
[1:10:59] | Hirsch, what happens when they find out we’re not German? | 赫希 他们识穿我们身份 会怎样 |
[1:11:01] | Well, after they shoot us as spies so, they’ll radio into headquarters. | 把我们当间谍射杀 并且通知德军总部 |
[1:11:05] | They’ll tell them the Enigma’s been compromised. | 报告密码被夺 |
[1:11:09] | What if we take out their radio, before they can notify anyone about us? | 不如在他们通知前毁掉他们的无线电 |
[1:11:13] | How? | 怎样摧毁 |
[1:11:15] | With that deck gun. | 用甲板机关炮射击 |
[1:11:17] | It’s gonna be one hell of a shot, but we can do it. | 尽管难度很大 但可以做到 |
[1:11:20] | Then we dive like hell, and we get under them quick. | 随后我们下潜 躲在驱逐舰舰底 |
[1:11:23] | We lure ’em a little bit closer to the continent, in range of Allied air cover. | 引驱逐舰驶近欧洲大陆进入盟军制空区 |
[1:11:27] | – Then we call in an air strike. – Yeah, we call in an air strike. | -然后叫空军来轰炸 -对 叫空军来轰炸 |
[1:11:33] | Son of a bitch cut off pressure to the hydraulics. | 德国佬割穿了液压管 |
[1:11:36] | We need to find the stop valve. | 我们要找止漏阀 |
[1:11:44] | Damn! | 倒霉 |
[1:11:48] | See that structure topside with the big antenna sticking out of it? | 看到指挥塔那座天线了吗 |
[1:11:52] | – Yes, sir. – That’s the radio shack. | -是的 长官 -那是无线电发射台 |
[1:11:54] | You and Wentz get on the deck. On my command, | 你和温兹操作甲板机关炮 我一发令 |
[1:11:56] | I want you put a shell right through the porthole. | 你向发射台发炮 |
[1:12:01] | – Get to it, gentlemen. Get to it. – Yes, sir! | -去吧 两位 -收到 长官 |
[1:12:10] | Hello, Gentlemen. | 嗨 朋友 |
[1:12:13] | Give us a hand with the lines. | 帮我们绑缆 |
[1:12:14] | Okay, wait minute. | 好 等一下 |
[1:12:17] | What are they doing? | 他们干什么 |
[1:12:22] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[1:12:23] | Tell them to go away, Mr. Hirsch. | 叫他们走 赫希 |
[1:12:25] | Go back. | 回去 |
[1:12:28] | Go back. | 回去 |
[1:12:29] | Go back. | 回去 |
[1:12:33] | Back to the ship! | 回舰上去 |
[1:12:37] | – Talk to me, Rabbit! – Deck gun manned and ready in all respects, sir! | -报告情况 兔子 -甲板机关炮准备就绪 长官 |
[1:12:41] | Fire! | 开炮 |
[1:12:59] | Clear the deck! | 下甲板去 |
[1:13:08] | Get to the forward gun! They’re firing on us! | 操作船首炮 他们在射击 |
[1:13:10] | Who, sir? | 谁在射击 |
[1:13:11] | The submarine. They’re blown up our radio tower! | 潜艇 他们毁了无线电塔 |
[1:13:20] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 |
[1:13:27] | Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive! | 快点下潜 |
[1:13:43] | – Why aren’t we diving? – Repairs aren’t complete, sir. | -为什么还不潜 -未修理妥 长官 |
[1:13:47] | – Eddie, man the planes. Tank, all ahead full. – Aye, sir! | -爱迪 你掌舵 坦克 全速前航 -收到 |
[1:13:50] | – Aye, sir! Manning planes! – All ahead full, aye! | -平衡翼操作中 -全速前航 |
[1:13:53] | Nice shot, Rabbit. That radio’s history. | 射得好 兔子 无线电已经报废 |
[1:14:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:14:06] | – We’re heading right towards them. – That’s right. | -我们向他们驶去 -对 |
[1:14:10] | Their deck guns can’t get to us if we’re in close enough. | 只要够近 就可以避开炮火 |
[1:14:13] | Let’s hope we can dive and clear her keel. | 希望能潜到他们的龙骨以下 |
[1:14:29] | That’s it. | 找到了 |
[1:14:32] | Hydraulics restored! | 液压恢复 |
[1:14:33] | Thank you, Tank. That did it. We’re going under. | 谢谢 坦克 可以了 我们在下潜 |
[1:14:46] | Passing five meters. | 潜经5米深 |
[1:14:58] | Passing ten meters. | 潜经10米深 |
[1:15:06] | Fifteen meters. | 潜经15米深 |
[1:15:37] | Twenty meters. | 20米深 |
[1:16:14] | Trigger, left full rudder. | 特里格 左满舵 |
[1:16:20] | Tank, all ahead two-thirds. | 坦克 三分二全速前进 |
[1:16:31] | Contact maneuvering. | 敌舰移动 |
[1:16:37] | Heavy cavitation. | 高速移动 |
[1:16:41] | – Splashes. – Shit. | -敌舰投弹 -妈的 |
[1:16:51] | Short intervals. | 密集投弹 |
[1:16:55] | Prepare charges. Set depth twenty-five. | 爆炸深度调校到25米 |
[1:17:56] | Step away from that bulkhead, Mr. Hirsch. | 不要靠近舱壁 赫希长官 |
[1:18:01] | The shock wave from one of these explosions can snap your spine. | 爆炸的震波可以震断脊骨 |
[1:18:09] | Chief, you ever been depth charged? | 大副 你碰上过深水炸弹吗 |
[1:18:14] | Once, off Murmansk, | 一次 临科拉湾 |
[1:18:18] | back in World War I. | 第一次世界大战 |
[1:18:21] | One charge came so close, it rattled four teeth out of the skipper’s head. | 有一枚在近距离爆炸震脱了船长四颗牙 |
[1:18:37] | Wasn’t even close. | 没这次接近 |
[1:18:46] | Control, starboard E-motor’s seized up. | 控制室 右电力发动机卡死 |
[1:18:49] | The German must have sabotaged it. | 必定被那德国佬破坏了 |
[1:18:51] | Goddamn it. | 岂有此理 |
[1:18:57] | There’s no way we make it to Allied air cover creepin’ along on one shaft. | 只靠一条螺旋桨我们逃脱不掉 |
[1:20:06] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:20:57] | Eddie, help Chief. | 爱迪 帮大副手 |
[1:21:02] | Ye-Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:21:11] | Mr. Chief, I got that. | 大副 我帮你 |
[1:21:15] | Tank… you alive back there? | 坦克 你还活着 |
[1:21:20] | Yes, sir. | 还好 |
[1:21:22] | Good. Port ahead two-thirds. | 很好 左引擎三分二速度 |
[1:21:28] | Port ahead two-thirds. Aye, sir. | 左引擎三分二 是 长官 |
[1:21:57] | Tank… can you fix the stern tube? | 坦克 能不能够修理鱼雷管 |
[1:22:02] | I don’t know, Mr. Tyler. | 不知道 泰勒长官 |
[1:22:05] | I don’t want an “I don’t know.” | 不要答”不知道” |
[1:22:08] | Can you fix the torpedo tube? Yes… or no? | 究竟能不能够 |
[1:22:14] | Yes, sir. I think I can. | 可以 我觉得可以 |
[1:22:17] | Thank you, Tank. | 谢谢 坦克 |
[1:22:19] | Chief, make depth 1-6-0 meters. | 大副 潜到160米深去 |
[1:22:27] | That’s more than 500 feet. | 那是500多英尺 |
[1:22:32] | Take us down, Chief. | 潜吧 大副 |
[1:22:36] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:22:39] | One-six-zero meters. | 160米 |
[1:22:41] | – Twenty degrees dive, both planes. – Twenty degrees dive, aye, sir. | -前后平衡翼20度下潜 -20度下潜 是 长官 |
[1:22:46] | Mr. Tyler, sir, | 泰勒长官 |
[1:22:49] | Do you plan on going up against a destroyer with… | 你打算摧毁驱逐舰 |
[1:22:51] | only one fish in the tube and a busted motor? | 只靠一枚鱼雷和半台发动机 |
[1:22:55] | Yes, I am, Eddie. | 对 爱迪 |
[1:22:57] | – How wise is that, Lieutenant? – Not very. | -明智吗 上尉 -不是很明智 |
[1:23:00] | But have a look. Chief. | 但是 你看一下 |
[1:23:04] | There is no way a two-knot submarine | 时速2节的潜艇 |
[1:23:06] | can get in firing position against a 30-knot destroyer. | 肯定打不过时速30节的驱逐舰 |
[1:23:09] | Unless we go deep. | 除非我们潜下去 |
[1:23:12] | At 160 meters, we can shoot out a bunch of junk from the forward tubes. | 潜到160米 用前鱼雷管发射一大堆杂物 |
[1:23:16] | It will resurface and create a debris field. | 这些杂物会重新浮出水面 |
[1:23:19] | Now the destroyer’s gonna go to the center of that debris field, | 敌舰会过来检查这些杂物 |
[1:23:21] | shut off its engines to make it real nice and quiet… | 关闭引擎 用声纳探测 |
[1:23:24] | and do an acoustic search to make sure we’re dead. | 确定我们是不是已经被击毁 |
[1:23:27] | But we’re not. | 但我们没死 |
[1:23:29] | See, we’re here, on our way up to periscope depth. | 我们在这里 上升到潜望镜深度 |
[1:23:33] | All right, principle of ascent velocity. | 根据升速原理 |
[1:23:36] | Our positive buoyancy pulls us up and away from the destroyer. | 我们靠浮力浮上水面 浮离敌舰 |
[1:23:39] | And when we surface, we’ll be showing it our ass at 700 yards. | 等我们浮上去 用屁股向着敌舰 |
[1:23:43] | That is a perfect setup for a stern shot on a stationary target. Boom. | 这个是个完美的发射位置 嘣 |
[1:23:49] | It don’t get much prettier than that. | 没有比这更好的办法了 |
[1:23:53] | All right, Mr. Tyler. | 我赞成 泰勒长官 |
[1:23:55] | All right. Passing 1-3-0 meters. | 潜经130米 |
[1:23:59] | Very well. | 很好 |
[1:24:00] | Rabbit, I need you to load Mazzola’s body into tube three, | 兔子 你把马佐拉的遗体放进三号鱼雷管 |
[1:24:05] | and put an escape jacket onto him to make sure he floats. | 穿上救生衣 确保能浮上去 |
[1:24:09] | Wanna shoot him out like garbage? | 把他当垃圾射上水面 |
[1:24:18] | His body is gonna save our lives. | 他的尸体可以救我们 |
[1:24:22] | I’ll say a few words for him. | 我为他说几句悼词 |
[1:24:25] | Hirsch, go with Rabbit. | 赫希 帮兔子 |
[1:24:27] | – Eddie, can you man both planes? – Yes, sir. | -爱迪 能管两边吗 -可以 |
[1:24:30] | – Mr. Tyler. – Yeah. | -泰勒长官 -什么 |
[1:24:32] | If you can’t take out that destroyer, | 如果你不能摧毁敌舰 |
[1:24:34] | the danger is not that some of us may die. | 就不是我们死不死的问题了 |
[1:24:37] | It’s that some of us may live. | 我们没死才是麻烦 |
[1:24:42] | These men have seen and heard things… | 潜艇上的人听到和看到的事 |
[1:24:45] | that must not be revealed to the enemy. | 绝不能被敌军知道 |
[1:24:49] | Our secrets, | 我们的秘密 |
[1:24:51] | such as our radar capabilities. | 比如我们的雷达探测力 |
[1:24:53] | Our understanding of German encryption. | 我们所掌握的德国密码 |
[1:24:57] | If we fall into German hands alive, we will be tortured without mercy. | 敌军如果活捉我们 会严刑逼供 |
[1:25:02] | Either you succeed in sinking that ship. | 要么你摧毁敌舰 |
[1:25:05] | Or you must see to it that none of us survive to be captured. | 要么我们就不能被活捉 |
[1:25:43] | We commend his soul to God… | 愿同胞马佐拉君 |
[1:25:46] | and commit his body to the deep. | 魂归上帝 身寄碧海 |
[1:25:56] | Mr. Tyler, contact is zigging. | 泰勒长官 敌舰作迂回航行 |
[1:26:03] | Splashes. | 敌舰投弹 |
[1:26:06] | Contact getting closer. | 敌舰愈来愈近 |
[1:26:09] | More splashes. | 继续投弹 |
[1:26:22] | Tank, line up to pump engine room bilge to sea. | 坦克 把机房咸水排出海 |
[1:26:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:26:43] | Rabbit, | 兔子 |
[1:26:47] | fire the tubes. | 发射杂物 |
[1:26:51] | Bye, Mazzola. | 再见 马佐拉 |
[1:28:08] | They’re setting them charges too shallow. | 深水炸弹在我们上面爆炸 |
[1:29:30] | Secure that air valve! | 关闭通气阀 |
[1:29:47] | Chief, what’s our depth? | 大副 报告深度 |
[1:29:51] | One-six-zero meters. | 160米 |
[1:29:55] | – Zero the planes. – Zero the planes. | -零度平衡翼 -是 |
[1:29:58] | Splashes! | 敌舰投弹 |
[1:30:02] | They’re too close together! | 炸弹投得太密 |
[1:30:05] | I can’t count them. | 我数不清楚 |
[1:30:16] | Chief, | 大副 |
[1:30:20] | take us to 200 meters. | 潜至200米 |
[1:30:24] | We’re gonna get under these damn things. | 潜得深 才避得开深水炸弹 |
[1:30:30] | Chief, | 大副 |
[1:30:32] | take us to 200 meters. | 向200米潜下去 |
[1:30:42] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:30:49] | Making my depth 200 meters. | 潜至200米 |
[1:30:52] | Ten degrees dive, both planes. | 双平衡翼10度下潜 |
[1:30:54] | Ten degrees dive. Aye. | 10度下潜 遵命 |
[1:31:20] | One-seven-zero meters. | 170米 |
[1:31:34] | Tank, | 坦克 |
[1:31:36] | what’s the status on the stern torpedo tube? | 船尾鱼雷管情况怎样 |
[1:31:40] | There’s a couple things wrong. | 还有几处未修好 |
[1:31:42] | I can operate the muzzle door, but | 我能操作鱼雷管 但 |
[1:31:44] | I’m still working on the impulse air. | 我仍然在修理压缩气 |
[1:31:46] | One-eight-zero meters. | 180米 |
[1:31:51] | Mr. Tyler, depth gauge back here says 180 meters. | 泰勒长官 船尾显示深度180米 |
[1:31:55] | Thanks, Tank. I know. | 谢谢你 坦克 我知道 |
[1:31:59] | Keep working. | 继续修理 |
[1:32:13] | One-nine-zero meters. | 190米 |
[1:32:36] | Two-hundred meters. | 200米 |
[1:32:39] | Zero the planes. | 零度平衡翼 |
[1:32:40] | – Zero the planes, aye. – Zero the planes. | -零度平衡翼 收到 -零度平衡翼 |
[1:33:45] | Mary, mother of God. | 上帝 |
[1:33:53] | Those Krauts sure know how to build a boat. | 德国佬的潜艇倒也坚固 |
[1:34:04] | Chief, take us up! | 大副 上升 |
[1:34:06] | Blowing negative! Planes full rise! | 衡水舱排水 平衡翼全面向上 |
[1:34:09] | Clockwise, Hirsch! | 顺时钟方向 赫希 |
[1:34:12] | – Rabbit, help me out! – Go! Go! | -兔子 帮我一下 -快 快 |
[1:34:19] | Chief, are you seeing this? | 大副 你见到吗 |
[1:34:28] | Needle’s off the scale! We have to blow main ballast tanks! | 潜过了极限深度 主水柜要排水 |
[1:34:32] | Do it, Chief! | 排水吧 大副 |
[1:34:51] | She’s still going down! | 还在下沉 |
[1:34:54] | Ballast tanks are bone dry! I’m gonna try the trim tanks! | 水柜的水已经排干 我试试用衡水舱排水 |
[1:35:05] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快升 快升上去 |
[1:35:18] | She’s going up! She’s going up! | 在上升了 |
[1:35:37] | Mr. Tyler, we’re coming up. | 泰勒长官 我们在上升了 |
[1:35:40] | But I’ve lost control of the ballast tanks. | 但水柜已经不受控 |
[1:35:42] | I can’t stop our ascent. | 潜艇只有不断上升 |
[1:35:45] | Where are we with the stern torpedo? | 船尾鱼雷管怎么样 |
[1:35:47] | Piping’s damaged. | 管道损坏了 |
[1:35:49] | There’s a break in the air line, so there’s no pressure to launch a torpedo. | 压缩气管漏气 所以没有压力发射鱼雷 |
[1:35:53] | I tried to bypass the leak, but it’s way back in the bilge underwater. | 我尝试绕过气管 但止漏阀在舱底水下 |
[1:35:56] | There’s no way to reach it. I can’t fit. | 我进不去 空间太小 |
[1:35:59] | Can somebody else get to it? – I don’t know. | -可不可以派人进去 -我不知道 |
[1:36:03] | Maybe somebody smaller. | 或者可以派小个子进去 |
[1:36:06] | That’s Rabbit or Trigger. | 就是兔子或者特里格 |
[1:36:08] | Comin’ up on 200 meters. | 上升到200米 |
[1:36:11] | You gotta pick one. | 你要挑选一个 |
[1:36:21] | – Trigger. – Trigger, | -特里格 -特里格 |
[1:36:24] | lay aft with Tank. | 跟坦克到船尾去 |
[1:36:28] | Move it, son. You got a job to do. | 去吧 你有任务要完成 |
[1:36:40] | See, we got no air pressure to fire the torpedo. | 我们没有气压发射鱼雷 |
[1:36:44] | One of these pipes is busted and leaking air. | 其中一条气管有裂口 |
[1:36:46] | – How am I gonna find it? – You’ll see bubbles coming out. A lot of ’em. | -怎找到裂口 -你会见到水泡 |
[1:36:50] | Find the isolation valve aft of the leak and crank it down. | 把裂口后面的止漏阀关闭 |
[1:36:54] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -懂了吗 -是 |
[1:36:57] | I rigged this hose so you can breathe through it. | 这条管给你呼吸 |
[1:37:00] | – Now listen to me. As soon as you finish, you get out of there. Okay? – Yeah. | -听着 关好就走 懂吗 -好的 |
[1:37:26] | I can hear her. | 我听到敌舰 |
[1:37:30] | Making slow turns. | 敌舰在减速 |
[1:37:37] | She just stopped her screws. | 现在停了下来 |
[1:37:42] | I think they see the debris. | 他们大概看到杂物 |
[1:37:48] | I think they’re buying it. | 他们应该中计了 |
[1:37:50] | One-eight-zero meters. | 180米 |
[1:37:53] | Chief, can you slow our ascent? We are not ready. | 大副 能升慢点吗 还没准备好 |
[1:37:57] | Can’t, sir. | 不行 |
[1:37:59] | We got a one-way ticket topside. | 只有不断升 直至浮出水面 |
[1:38:04] | If we surface without a torpedo to fire, we’re dead. | 浮出水面而射不出鱼雷 我们死定 |
[1:38:46] | There’s two air leaks. | 有两个裂口 |
[1:38:48] | I got one, but the other one’s way in the back. | 我能够到一个 另一个很远 |
[1:38:50] | I need some more slack on the hose to get to it. | 我需要更长的呼吸管 |
[1:38:52] | That’s all there is. | 没有更长的呼吸管了 |
[1:38:53] | Shit. | 惨了 |
[1:39:16] | One-five-zero meters. | 150米 |
[1:39:22] | I hear Morse code. | 有人在发摩斯密码 |
[1:39:25] | What the hell is it? Are they signaling us? | 什么事 在联络我们吗 |
[1:39:36] | What’s it saying, Wentz? | 说什么 温兹 |
[1:39:39] | “I am U-571. Destroy me.” | 我是U-571 摧毁我 |
[1:39:53] | Coming up on 9-0 meters. | 上升到90米 |
[1:40:12] | Sir, she’s started her engines again. | 敌舰开动了引擎 |
[1:40:19] | No go, Mr. Tyler. He can’t reach. | 泰勒长官 特里格够不着裂口 |
[1:40:30] | Trigger, in one minute we’re gonna hit the surface. Do you understand me? | 特里格 一分钟后我们就浮出水面 你懂吗 |
[1:40:34] | Now you’ve got to go back in there and try. | 你无论如何都要回去再试 |
[1:40:37] | I wouldn’t ask you if our lives didn’t depend on it. | 我也不想这样 但我们的命就指望这个了 |
[1:40:39] | – Sorry, sir. I can’t reach it. – No, no, Trigger. | -对不起 长官 我去不到裂口 -不 特里格 |
[1:40:41] | Now listen to me. | 听着 |
[1:40:45] | You can reach it, and you will. | 你去得到 而且一定会 |
[1:40:48] | Now you are gonna close that valve. | 一定要关闭止漏阀 |
[1:40:51] | – I can’t, Sir, I wouldn’t do it! – You’re the only chooses we’ve got. | -我办不到 长官 我不干 -你是我们唯一生机 |
[1:40:58] | Now you’re gonna go back down in that bilge, | 现在立即回舱底去 |
[1:41:01] | and you’re gonna do your job, sailor. | 把任务完成 水手 |
[1:41:17] | Report to me the instant that torpedo’s ready to fire. – Yes, sir. | -鱼雷可以发射 通知我 -好的 |
[1:41:23] | Thirty meters. | 30米 |
[1:41:25] | – Talk to me, Wentz. – Destroyer is under way. | -温兹 报告情况 -敌舰开动 |
[1:41:28] | Steady bearing. They’re closing our position. | 向我们的位置逐渐驶来 |
[1:41:31] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:41:33] | Come on, Trigger! | 特里格 快点 |
[1:41:35] | Twenty meters. Hold on. We’re gonna surface. | 20米 我们快露出水面 |
[1:41:39] | Raising scope. | 升潜望镜 |
[1:41:50] | Got her. | 看见敌舰 |
[1:41:52] | She’s heading right for us. | 敌舰向我们驶来 |
[1:41:55] | Helm, come right ten degrees. -Helm, come right ten degrees. Aye, sir! | -方向舵 右转10度 -收到 |
[1:41:58] | Watch your bow planes. Aye, sir. Watching my bow planes. | -当心前平衡翼 -收到 |
[1:42:00] | Tank, start the diesel. All ahead full! | 坦克 开动柴油机 全速前航 |
[1:42:12] | Port diesel ahead full! | 左柴油机全速前航 |
[1:42:35] | Shit, they’ve got us bracketed. | 糟糕 被他们盯住了 |
[1:42:39] | Incoming! | 有弹来袭 |
[1:42:48] | We’re hit! We’re hit! | 我们中弹 |
[1:42:50] | – Wentz, get in here! – Eddie, secure that hatch! | -温兹 进来 -爱迪 锁舱盖 |
[1:43:12] | Tube still not ready! | 鱼雷管还不能发射 |
[1:43:20] | – Request permission to abandon ship! – Not yet, Chief. | -请批准弃船 -还不可以 |
[1:43:46] | Control, aft torpedo ready in all respects! | 控制室 鱼雷管可以发射 |
[1:43:49] | Hold us right there, Rabbit. Hold us steady right here. | 稳定航向 兔子 稳定航向 |
[1:43:51] | Steady on bearing 8-0 degrees, sir! | 按80度方向航行 长官 |
[1:43:55] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:43:57] | Tank, fire right now or we die! | 坦克 不发射我们死定了 |
[1:44:06] | Come on, come on. | 加油 |
[1:45:08] | That blew ’em right in half. | 炸个粉碎 |
[1:45:22] | Hell, Mr. Tyler, if you ever need a chief, | 泰勒长官 你需要大副… |
[1:45:26] | I’d go to sea with you anytime. | 我随时乐意效劳 |
[1:45:30] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 大副 |
[1:45:41] | Tank, you okay? | 坦克 什么事 |
[1:45:46] | Trigger drowned. | 特里格淹死了 |
[1:45:58] | That kid didn’t give up, did he? | 那小伙子没有放弃 |
[1:46:04] | Neither did you, Mr. Tyler. | 你也没有 泰勒长官 |
[1:46:18] | We can’t keep her afloat much longer, sir. | 潜艇快沉没了 |
[1:46:30] | Let’s abandon ship. | 我们弃船吧 |
[1:48:07] | Mr. Tyler. Mr. Tyler. | 泰勒长官 |
[1:48:36] | 谨把本片献给大西洋战役中英勇的盟军’海军’ 他们奋不顾身 夺取德国潜艇密码 | |
[1:48:47] | 1941年5月9日 英国皇家海军第三护卫队’斗牛犬’号和’奥布雷蒂亚’号航母 从U-110上截获了密码机和密码本 | |
[1:48:56] | 1942年10月30日 英国皇家’海军佩塔德号’ 从U-559上截获天气暗号密码 | |
[1:49:05] | 1944年6月4日 美国海军特遣部队22.3 从U-505上截获的密码机和密码本 | |
[1:49:14] | 1942年10月30日 英国皇家’海军佩塔德号’ 从U-559上截获天气暗号密码 |