时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Ugly Betty: | |
[00:02] | This is Anne Frazier from Mercy Park Regional HMO. | |
[00:06] | I’m just calling to confirm your 2:00 appointment. | |
[00:08] | It sounded like you had legitimate claims. | |
[00:11] | – That’s a mistake. – The first time we kissed… | |
[00:14] | – And you said, “Careful…” – “We’re gonna cause a spark.” | |
[00:18] | – Why didn’t you burn it? – I couldn’t. The music box is personal. | |
[00:22] | But it connects you to Fey. It could provide a motive. | |
[00:25] | – Who knows about the affair? – No one, but my wife. | |
[00:28] | This woman is trying to connect your father to Fey Sommers. | |
[00:31] | She’s doing more than that. She’s trying to connect him to Fey’s death. | |
[00:37] | Hola! Happy Halloween! | |
[00:46] | Marc! | |
[00:48] | That is the absolute cruelest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最残忍的事情 |
[00:52] | Someone’s getting a raise. | 有人该加薪了 |
[00:57] | Betty, come here! | Betty 过来 |
[01:02] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[01:03] | In the kitchen. I’ve been waiting for breakfast forever. | 在厨房 我一直在等在这等早饭呢 |
[01:06] | Yeah, well, I need to talk to you first. It’s kind of important. | 我要先跟你谈谈 这很重要! |
[01:10] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:13] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:16] | I told you, I’ve been waiting forever. | 我告诉过你 我一直在等 |
[01:18] | Good one. | 做的真棒 |
[01:19] | Dad, I just talked to the H.M.O. lady, and there’s no mistake. | 爸爸 我刚刚和健康组织的女士谈过 没有任何错误 |
[01:22] | When they pulled up your social security number, it says that you’re 117 years old, | 他们把你的社会保险号码输进去 |
[01:26] | and, oh, yeah, dead. | 显示你117岁了 而且死了 |
[01:28] | Yeah? Well, I still look better than this guy. | 是吗 我还是比这个家伙气色好 |
[01:30] | Justin, you’re gonna be late! | Justin 你要迟到了 |
[01:32] | Papi, I only work a half a day, and then I’ll be able | 爸爸 |
[01:35] | to come home and help you decorate the outside. | 我今天只工作半天 我会回家帮你装饰屋外的 |
[01:36] | Don’t forget the candy, and make sure you get the good stuff this year. | 不要忘了买糖果 今年一定要最好的 |
[01:39] | I don’t want to be known as the “raisin house” again. | 我可不想再叫做什么”葡萄干房子”了 |
[01:41] | You’re just asking to get egged. | 不想被人扔臭鸡蛋 |
[01:43] | Happy halloween! | 万圣节快乐! |
[01:44] | Guess who I am. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[01:46] | Why, you’re a proud member of America’s Navy, sir. | 你是名骄傲的美国海军成员 长官 |
[01:48] | No. I’m Gene Kelly from “On the town. “ | 不 我是<寻欢作乐>里面的Gene Kelly (吉恩·凯利 <雨中曲> ) |
[01:51] | Well, let’s just tell everybody at school you’re a sailor, okay? | 跟学校的人就说你是个水兵 好吗? |
[01:54] | Fine, but I’m a sailor that can sing and tap. # New York, New York, # # a hell of a town # | 好吧 |
[01:59] | # The Bronx is up, # # and the battery’s down # # New York, New York # # You’re a hell of a town # | 但我是个能唱能跳的水兵 |
[02:06] | And dance break. | 下场休息 |
[02:09] | Better hope he can sing and tap and throw a punch. | 真希望 他能唱能跳还能打 |
[02:13] | So you and Walter got plans tonight? | 今晚你和Walter有活动吗? |
[02:15] | Yeah, we’re gonna pass out candy, | 是啊 |
[02:16] | and then we’re gonna go to a midnight showing of “Saw. “ | 我们先去派发糖果 然后就去看”电锯惊魂”的午夜场 |
[02:18] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 哦 真甜蜜啊 |
[02:20] | See? You did the right thing taking him back. | 你重新接受他是非常正确的 |
[02:21] | You would not want to watch that movie alone. | 你可不会希望一个人看那种电影 |
[02:23] | We’re just dating. | 我们不过是约会而已 |
[02:25] | So listen, just now I told the H.M.O. lady | – 听着 刚刚我告诉健康组织的女士 |
[02:27] | – that there had to be a mistake- – What mistake? | 他们一定搞错了 – 什么搞错了? |
[02:29] | There’s this whole mix-up with dad’s social security number. | 他们把爸爸的社会保险号码搞混了 |
[02:32] | They say it belongs to a dead guy. | 他们说那个号码是个死人的 |
[02:33] | That’s why they’re not, you know, they’re not covering him anymore. | 这就是为什么 他们不再给爸爸提供保险了 |
[02:36] | What? Dad. | – 什么? – 爸爸 救救我 拜托! |
[02:50] | Are you finished? | 你好了吗? |
[02:52] | Come on. That was good stuff. | 拜托 这可是好东西 |
[02:54] | I tried it on the paperboy this morning. | 今早 我在送报男孩身上试了试 |
[02:56] | He peed himself. | 他都尿裤子了 |
[02:58] | I gotta go. | – 我要走了 – |
[02:59] | Me, too. Look, dad, I’m serious. | 我也是 爸爸 我是认真的 |
[03:01] | You need to go down there and show them you’re alive. | 你要去那 告诉他们 |
[03:02] | They think I’m crazy. | 你还活着 他们以为我疯了 |
[03:06] | Marc, I need you to go down to the closet | Marc 去下面的衣橱 |
[03:08] | and tell that drunken irishwoman to bring up my gown for the Halloween ball. | 告诉那醉醺醺的爱尔兰女人 把我万圣节晚会的礼服拿来 |
[03:11] | – She’s scottish, actually. – Don’t care. | 确切来说 她是苏格兰人 |
[03:13] | Of course not. You may want to return some of these. | – 我可不管 – 当然不管 你可能要回几个信息 |
[03:16] | Calvin needs to reschedule a lunch, Karl wants to know | Calvin要重新安排午餐 Karl 想知道 你是不是在 |
[03:18] | if you’re gonna be in St. Moritz for the holiday, and, um… | St.Moritz度假 还有… |
[03:23] | Nico’s called twice. | Nico打了两次电话了 |
[03:25] | Don’t spoil my morning yet. I’m in too good a mood. | 别毁了我的早晨 我今天心情出奇的好 |
[03:29] | So your date last night went well? | 你昨天的约会很好吧? |
[03:32] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[03:33] | Jason dipped his toe into lake Wilhelmina, | Jason把他的脚尖放入了Wilhelmina 的小湖里 |
[03:36] | and let’s just say, the water was very warm. | 这么说吧 水非常的温暖 |
[03:40] | I’m not really sure I wanna know what that means. | 我其实不是很想知道 那究竟是什么意思 |
[03:42] | It’s refreshing to be with someone who knows how to… | 和一个能一直…”直”的人 |
[03:45] | keep… up. | 在一起 是非常提精神的 |
[03:47] | I invited him to the Halloween ball tonight. | 我邀请他今晚来 万圣节的舞会了 |
[03:49] | A second date? Oh, my. | 第二次约会? 哦~~~ |
[03:51] | Well, how could I resist? We just look so good together. | 我怎么拒绝得了呢? 我们在一起 太登对了 |
[03:55] | Apparently, you’re not the only one who thinks so. | 显然 你不是唯一一个这么想的人 |
[03:58] | Well, unless that was her secret love child, | 除非那个人是她的私生子 |
[04:00] | somebody should have called the cops last night, | 否则昨晚就该有人去叫警察的 |
[04:02] | because “Mode” magazine’s Wilhelmina Slater is most definitely | 因为很显然 “时尚”杂志的Wilhelmina |
[04:05] | robbing the cradle. | Slater 肯定抢劫了摇篮 |
[04:07] | But someone really should tell that woman that | 真的该有人告诉这个女人 |
[04:09] | wearing a young man on your arm doesn’t always cover the parts that… | 手臂上挽着个非常年轻的男人 可不能掩盖… |
[04:12] | jiggle. | 该死 |
[04:13] | Can’t we just give her a lifetime achievement award | 该死的 我们难道就不能给她个终生 |
[04:15] | and put her out of our misery? | 成就奖 然后就让她离开我们视线呢 |
[04:19] | Would you like to return some of those calls? | 你要回这些电话吗? |
[04:22] | I’d like you to call Jason. Tell him tonight is off. | 我要给Jason打电话 告诉他 |
[04:25] | But… you like him. | 今晚取消了 但是 你喜欢他啊 |
[04:27] | Too bad. He’s making me look like miss Jane Pittman. | 太糟糕了 他让我看起来像是Jane Pittman小姐 (电影 <珍瑰曼小姐自传> ) |
[04:31] | Flip through my rolodex. Find someone else to escort me tonight. | 去翻我的电子记事本 找个今晚可以陪我参加舞会的 |
[04:35] | And take that ridiculous costume off. | 然后把那可笑的服装换下来 |
[04:37] | I can barely stand looking at the real one. | 光看真的那个都让我受不了了 |
[04:50] | Gotcha. | 抓住了 Walter 你要把我吓出心脏病了 |
[04:51] | Walter, you almost gave me a heart attack. | Walter 你要把我吓出心脏病了 |
[04:53] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[04:57] | For you. Bigger than last year’s. | 给你的 比去年的大 |
[04:59] | Well, you got me the cherry sour balls. | 哇 你给我弄了樱桃酸球 |
[05:01] | See? I know what you like. | 看到了? 我知道你喜欢什么 |
[05:02] | And there’s a, uh, little surprise on the bottom, | 在底部 |
[05:05] | but you have to eat your way to it. | 还有个小小的惊喜呢 你得一直吃下去才能发现 |
[05:06] | – Okay. – No cheating. | – 好的 – 不骗你 好的 |
[05:07] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:09] | Look, I’m gonna see you tonigh I’m late for work. I gotta go. | 我们晚上见 我要去上班了 我走了 |
[05:12] | – Okay. | – Okay. I’m gonna miss you. |
[05:16] | Walter. | 好的 我会想你的 好的 |
[05:18] | You didn’t say you’ll miss me. | 你还没说你会想我呢 |
[05:19] | I miss you. I will. | 我会想你的 |
[05:26] | Ta-da! | 真的 |
[05:29] | Let me guess, when you got on the elevator downstairs, | 我猜猜 |
[05:32] | you were a caterpillar. | 你在楼下电梯口的时候 你还是只毛毛虫吧 |
[05:33] | Where are your costumes? | 你们的服装呢? |
[05:34] | What about the e-mail you sent me about the “Mode” costume contest? | 你发给我的”时尚”装扮比赛 的E-mail是怎么回事? |
[05:38] | Which… was… obviously sent only to me. | 那个 显然 只发给了我一个人 |
[05:44] | Right. | 对吧 |
[05:45] | Well, then. I guess this means I win. | 很好 我想 |
[05:53] | Uh… okay. Uh, I have a job for you. | 算我赢了 我要你去做个事 |
[05:56] | Great. Fire away. | 好的 说吧 |
[05:57] | I need you to find my watch. | 我想你找到我的手表 |
[06:00] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[06:01] | My other watch. It’s a Simon Kouveaux. | 另一个 是Simon Kouveaux的 |
[06:04] | It was a gift. I’m pretty sure I left it at some woman’s apartment last week. | 是别人送我的 我能肯定 一定是上星期 落在哪个女人家里了 |
[06:07] | I just, uh, need it for the ball tonight. | 今晚的舞会我要用 |
[06:09] | Are you gonna see the woman who gave it to you? | 你要去见送你手表的女人? |
[06:11] | No. I’m seeing Simon Kouveaux. He’s cohosting. | 不 我要去见Simon Kouveaux 他很自负 |
[06:13] | He gets very bitchy when you’re not wearing his line. | 如果你不戴他的东西 他会非常不高兴的 |
[06:16] | Okay. Well, you just tell me who this woman is, and I’ll ask her. | 好吧 你告诉我 是那个女士 我会问她的 |
[06:19] | Right. Except I don’t exactly remember who it was. | 对 只是 我不记得是哪个了 |
[06:24] | You don’t remember who you slept with? | 你不记得你和谁睡觉了? |
[06:26] | Yes, I remember who I slept with, and don’t give me the look. | 我记得我和谁睡觉的 别给我这种表情 |
[06:29] | What look? | – 什么表情? |
[06:29] | That look- the all-judging butterfly. | – 那种评判一切的蝴蝶表情 |
[06:31] | And not only do I remember who I slept with, | 我不仅记得我和谁睡过觉 |
[06:34] | I even have some of their numbers. | 我还有她们的电话号码呢 |
[06:37] | Although you have to match up the names with the nights of the week. | 只是 你要把名字和哪天晚上对应好 |
[06:39] | I’m kinda fuzzy on that part. | 那方面我就有点不清楚了 |
[06:41] | – Is this the look? – I had a crazy week, okay? | 是这种表情吗? 我上周很疯狂 好了吧? |
[06:44] | Do you even remember what you had for-for lunch on tuesday? | 你能记得 上周二你 午饭吃的什么吗? |
[06:47] | Spinach pie. The cafeteria was celebrating greek day. | 西班牙派 自助餐厅庆祝希腊日 |
[06:49] | It was good. | 很好吃的 为什么这对你而言是个问题呢? |
[06:50] | Why is this such a problem for you? | 为什么这对你而言是个问题呢? |
[06:52] | I’m an adult, okay? These women are adults. | 我是个成年人 好吗? 这些女士也是成年人 |
[06:54] | Believe me, I checked. No one’s getting hurt. | 相信我 我检查过的 |
[06:57] | I can sleep with a different woman every night of the week | 没人会受伤 我一周每晚能和不同女人睡觉 是因为… |
[06:59] | because… why not? | 干吗不呢? |
[07:01] | You know, the romans had a 9-day week. | 罗马人一周有9天 |
[07:02] | You would have been a really tired centurion. | 你一定会是个非常疲劳的百夫长 |
[07:04] | Just find the watch. If you have to run out, have Amanda cover the phones. | 找到那手表 如果你要出去 让Amanda帮你接电话 |
[07:07] | – I’m gonna be out of the office. – Oh. You have an appointment. | 我要出去 哦 你还有个约会呢 |
[07:10] | Cancel it. I’m gonna be back in the afternoon. | 取消 我下午回来 |
[07:17] | I thought you were handling this. | 我以为你已经处理好了呢 |
[07:19] | I am handling this. | 我是处理了 |
[07:20] | Well, who gave my son the music box? | 那是谁给我儿子 那个音乐盒的呢? |
[07:22] | Who’s filling his head with stories about me and Fey? | 又是谁 向他的脑袋里 塞进了我和Fey的故事呢? |
[07:24] | You tell me. Who knew about you two? | 你告诉我啊 你们俩的事情 谁知道? |
[07:26] | Not Daniel. That’s the whole point. | Daniel不知道 这才是重点 |
[07:28] | I spent a lifetime trying to protect him from knowing, | 我花了一辈子的时间 不想让他知道 |
[07:31] | and now this… someone is ruining it. | 但是现在… 有人把这毁了 |
[07:35] | This is my family. Do you understand? | 这是我家庭 你明白吗? |
[07:38] | Understood. | 明白 |
[07:46] | Anyway, look, if you’ve got it, | 好吧 如果在你那儿 |
[07:48] | please call me back as soon as you can. Thanks. | 请尽快给我电话 谢谢 |
[07:51] | Is this why you called me over here- | 你要我来这就是 |
[07:53] | to watch your phone skills? | 看你打电话的技巧? |
[07:54] | ‘Cause they are really great. | 因为你真的非常棒 |
[07:56] | No. I need you to help me cover the phones. | 不 |
[07:58] | Daniel left his watch in some woman’s apartment and- | 我要你来帮我接电话 Daniel把他的手表落在某个女人家里了… |
[08:02] | Please. Like I care? | 拜托 好像我在乎似的 |
[08:04] | We’re hardly exclusive. | 我们几乎是完全不同的 |
[08:05] | It’s not like I spend my evenings thumbing through “Modern Bride. “ | 我可不会每晚 舔着手指翻看”现代新娘” |
[08:13] | How many women are you calling? | 你给多少个女人打电话了? |
[08:15] | Well, he doesn’t seem to remember exactly when it happened, | 他不记得具体什么时候掉的了 |
[08:17] | so I’m calling one woman for each night of the week. | 所以我给上周每个晚上的女人都打了 |
[08:19] | – Priceless. – And I need you to help me | – 太荒唐了 |
[08:20] | find addresses for miss tuesday and wednesday. | – 我要你帮我找到周二和周三小姐的地址 |
[08:23] | Nymphalis milberti? | Nymphalis Milberti(蝴蝶名)? |
[08:25] | Oh, nymphalis milberti. | 哦 Nymphalis Milberti |
[08:28] | Milbert’s tortoiseshell? | 是龟甲Milbert? |
[08:30] | Uh, I don’t-I don’t know. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[08:31] | Uh, the pattern just said “butterfly. “ | 这样的 这图案只是叫”蝴蝶” |
[08:33] | Well, just something I know. | 只是我知道一点而已 |
[08:35] | One of several things, actually. | 几个知道的事情之一 |
[08:37] | Circumference of the earth? Know it. | 地球的周长? 也知道 |
[08:39] | And this concludes another episode of “True, but dull. “ | 接下来的就是”真的 但是也非常无聊” |
[08:43] | Well, I should probably get back down to accounting. | 我要回会计部了 |
[08:45] | We paid a guy 50 bucks to see how much honey he can drink | 我们给了个家伙50元想看看 |
[08:48] | before he makes himself sick. | 他究竟要喝多少蜂蜜才会反胃 |
[08:52] | Well, you should come down later if-if you can. | 你也应该下来 如果你可以的话 |
[08:55] | Oh, um, o-okay. | 哦 好的 |
[08:57] | Yeah, maybe, uh, if I have the time. | 也许 我有时间的话 |
[09:01] | 24,901 miles. | 24901英里 |
[09:06] | The circumference of the earth- it’s just something I know. | 地球的周长 我也恰巧知道 |
[09:14] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[09:16] | Were you just flirting with Henry from accounting? | 你刚刚是和会计部的Henry调情吧? |
[09:19] | I should get, like, workman’s comp or something. | 我应该得到工人赔偿金或其他什么 |
[09:21] | I was not flirting. | 我没有在调情 |
[09:22] | Why, was he? | 他在调情吗? |
[09:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[09:27] | Oh. Walter puts a surprise in there for me every year. | 哦 Walter每年都会 放个惊喜在那里的 |
[09:29] | Last year it was an engraved cell phone holster. | 去年是个手机套 |
[09:34] | What’s the key for? | 这是什么钥匙啊? |
[09:37] | It goes with the note. | 还有个便条呢 |
[09:39] | He wants me to move in with him. | 他想我要搬去和他一起住 |
[09:56] | Yeah, well, I can see why you’re nervous. | 我知道你干吗紧张了 |
[10:00] | I mean, you two have only just started dating again. | 我是说 你们两个才刚刚重新约会 |
[10:02] | And let’s face it, he is the boy who dumped you for the neighborhood hoochie. | 我们面对现实吧 他为了个邻居 |
[10:06] | Yeah, but he’s also done everything short | 把你给甩了 对 |
[10:09] | of skywriting “forgive me” to win me back. | 可除了没让飞机上天喷出”原谅我” 他竭尽了全力想让我回到他身边 |
[10:13] | In four years, he’s never once forgotten my birthday, | 这四年来他从没忘记过我的生日 |
[10:16] | and if I just sniffle, he’s at my door with chicken soup. | 要是我抽鼻子了 他就会带着 一壶鸡汤站在我门前 |
[10:20] | He’s also the only guy I’ve ever… | 更何况他还是我唯一一个… |
[10:25] | Oh, yeah. | |
[10:27] | I don’t want to say no now and risk losing him forever. | 我现在不想冒着永远 失去他的危险去拒绝他 |
[10:30] | Sorry, but that’s a poor, poor reason to say yes. | 抱歉 你的理由太牵强了 |
[10:34] | He’s the only boy you’ve ever known. | 他是唯一一个你知根知底的男人 |
[10:35] | He might turn out to be the first pancake. | 他也许是第一个薄烤饼 |
[10:38] | – The what? – The practice one. | -什么? |
[10:39] | The one you toss away. | -实践对像 你甩掉的家伙 |
[10:41] | I don’t toss away pancakes. | 我没有乱扔过薄烤饼 |
[10:42] | Well, I’m only saying, you’ve only just come out of your cocoon. | 好了 我是说 你已经破茧而出了不是吗? |
[10:45] | Why don’t you just spread your wings a wee bit? | 为什么你不再多舒展下你的翅膀呢? |
[10:48] | You know, see what’s out there before you settle back in. | 在你缩回去之前 好好看看外面 究竟是什么样子的 |
[10:50] | See who’s out there. | 看看外面有些什么人 |
[10:52] | Anyway, I have to go find Daniel’s watch, | 无论如何 我得去找Daniel的手表了 我得走了 |
[10:54] | so I’m gonna move now. If I throw up, I’m sorry. | 如果我放弃了 我道歉 |
[10:56] | Remember, Betty, butterflies don’t mate for life. | 听着 Betty 蝴蝶不是 为了生活而结合的 |
[10:58] | You don’t be afraid to get yourself out there. | 别害怕抽身而出 |
[11:00] | You know, test a few more flowers. Flit. | 试试其他的花吧 在花丛中翩翩飞舞 |
[11:03] | Flit is what butterflies do. | 蝴蝶就是那样的 |
[11:08] | I thought you were cursing at me in scottish. | 我以为你在用苏格兰话骂我 |
[11:17] | Hi there. | 嗨 |
[11:18] | Uh, I don’t keep candy in the house, | 嗯 我房里可没准备糖果 |
[11:19] | and you’re way too old to be doing this. | 不过话说回来 你岁数也大了点 |
[11:21] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m not trick-or-treating. | 哦 不 不 不 我不是来要糖果的 |
[11:24] | I work for Daniel Meade. I left you a couple of messages. | 我是Daniel Meade的下属 我给你留了好几条消息 |
[11:26] | I don’t know if you got them- about him leaving something here? | 不知你是否 收到 就是关于他落了点东西在这儿 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I got the messages. | 没错 我收到了 |
[11:30] | Actually, I called him a few times myself last week. | 其实上礼拜我打过好几次电话给他 |
[11:33] | Any idea why he didn’t call me back? | 你知道他为什么不回我电话吗? |
[11:36] | No, uh, but I’d be happy to investigate. | 不知道 不过我可以帮你去问一下 |
[11:38] | So, what, you do his dirty work for him? | 那么说来 你是给他擦屁股的? |
[11:40] | What does he think I am? Some kind of scratching post? | 他把我当成什么了? 发泄工具? 还是应召女郎? |
[11:43] | Some kind of call girl? He sends his secretary to blow me off? | 他就让一个秘书来打发我? |
[11:46] | I’m really more of an assistant. | 更大程度上来说 我是个助手 |
[11:47] | You wonder if Daniel left something here? | 你想知道Daniel有没有 在这儿落下什么东西? |
[11:49] | Well, yeah, he left something here- | 没错 他是留了些东西在这儿 |
[11:51] | the last chance for happiness he’ll ever have. | — 他再也没机会重温的快乐 |
[11:58] | And these. | 还有这个 |
[12:12] | Help you? | 请问先生有何贵干? 呃 是的 我只是 呃 想见你们的… |
[12:13] | Uh, yeah, I’m just, uh, here to see one of your, um… | 呃 是的 我只是 呃 想见你们的… |
[12:17] | – uh, your… – Are you checking in? | 呃 你们的… 你是来报到的? |
[12:19] | No, no, no, no. God, no. I’m, uh, just, uh, guest. | 不 不 不 不 上帝 不是的 我 呃 只是个 呃 客人 嗯 访客 嗯 我是 — 不好意思 |
[12:22] | Visitor. Uh, I’m a relative of- | |
[12:25] | Could you excuse me? | |
[12:26] | Hey. Did you find the watch? | 嗨 你找到手表了? |
[12:28] | I’m narrowing it down. | 差不多了 |
[12:30] | Hey, listen. What do you think about sending something like flowers | 嘿 |
[12:32] | before I knock on these women’s doors? | 你觉得在我登门之前先送些东西 比如花之类的给那些女人怎么样? |
[12:34] | Wait. I’m getting beeped. | 等一下 有电话打进来 |
[12:36] | It could be tuesday, wednesday or thursday. | 也许在星期二 星期三 或者星期四小姐那里 |
[12:38] | Hello. | -喂 |
[12:39] | Hey. You finished your candy yet? | -嘿 糖吃完了吗? |
[12:41] | Walter, um, I can’t talk right now. | Walter 嗯 我现在不太方便 |
[12:43] | Okay. Just tell me what layer you’re on. | 那好 只要告诉我你吃到第几层了 |
[12:46] | How close are you to the bottom of your bucket? | 离罐子底有多近了? |
[12:47] | I’m not. Look, this is- it’s just, it’s not a good time. | 听着 现在 — 现在 真不是时候 |
[12:49] | Can I call you back? | 等会儿我打给你好吗? |
[12:51] | – Daniel. – So why flowers? Is someone upset? | -为什么要送花? 有人发火了? |
[12:54] | Well, miss friday’s face did get all red and sweaty, | 没错 星期五小姐的脸 都气红了 还冒汗 |
[12:57] | but not like a person sweats, more like a cheese sweats. | 根本不像人在冒汗 就跟干酪出油差不多 |
[13:00] | Okay, fine. Flowers. Just tell Amanda to send a dozen roses to each, | 好了 那就送花吧 告诉Amanda给每个人送一打玫瑰 |
[13:03] | and I’ll check back in later. All right. Bye. | 等会儿我们再联系 好的 再见 |
[13:06] | Um, Claire Meade, please. | 呃 不好意思 我找Claire Meade |
[13:08] | And who shall I say is visiting? | 我要告诉她是谁找她吗? |
[13:10] | Her son. | 她儿子 |
[13:12] | Possible escorts. | 备选的护花使者 |
[13:13] | Old. | 年纪大了点 |
[13:17] | Way too old. | 太老了 |
[13:21] | Marc, I think this one’s face is on our money. | Marc 这张脸出现在我们的钞票上 |
[13:24] | You said you wanted one that made you look young… ger. | 你说你想找个男人能让 你看起来年轻… 一些 |
[13:28] | How about finding me someone who doesn’t leak? | 那帮我找个不泄密的怎么样? |
[13:32] | Oh, she’s a little fragile today, so be nice. | 哦 她今天情绪低落 说话温和点 |
[13:35] | – I’m always nice. – You’re never nice. | 我一向很温和 -你从来都不温和 |
[13:37] | You know, you’re right. I was thinking about somebody else. | -算你说对了 我刚说的是别人 |
[13:40] | And this is where we come to lose ourselves in the classics. | 徜徉在这些名著中能让我们忘却自己 |
[13:46] | It’s, uh, a nice collection. | 嗯 很棒的收藏 |
[13:48] | It is. | 当然 |
[13:49] | Nothing like making people in detox read stories | 这世上没有比让戒酒瘾的人读那些 |
[13:52] | cooked up by a bunch of drunks. | 酒鬼编造出来的故事更可笑的事了 |
[13:54] | Did your father tell you they confiscated my perfume? | 你父亲有没有告诉你 他们没收了我的香水? |
[13:57] | I guess they are worried you might- | 我猜他们怕你会 — |
[13:59] | What? Drink it? | 怕什么? 怕我喝了它? |
[14:02] | Oh, come on, Daniel. | 哦 拜托 Daniel |
[14:04] | Bad enough I can’t board first class with my liquid eyeliner. | 我带着液体眼线膏就不让我上课 这已经够糟了 |
[14:07] | Now I have to walk around smelling like… | 现在我还不得不闻起来就像… |
[14:10] | people. | 人们一样 |
[14:12] | So why are you here? | 为什么你要来这里? |
[14:14] | Just to talk. | 想跟你谈谈 |
[14:15] | Well, I’ve been right here, any time you wanted to come. | 我一直在这儿 你想来就来吧 |
[14:18] | I’ve just been very busy the last couple of weeks. | 这几个礼拜我很忙 |
[14:21] | Almost four. | 差不多一个月了 他们喜欢告诉你你已经在这儿待了 多久 那样会让你觉得时间过得很慢 |
[14:22] | They like to tell you just how many days you’ve been in | 他们喜欢告诉你你已经在这儿待了 |
[14:24] | so it passes more slowly. | 多久 那样会让你觉得时间过得很慢 |
[14:26] | Today is sponsored by the number 26. | 今天已经是第26天了 |
[14:30] | I want to talk about Fey Sommers. | 我想跟你谈谈Fey Sommers |
[14:34] | Then I’m going to need a lunch someplace | 那我想找个不提供布丁的地方 |
[14:36] | where they’re not serving pudding cups. | 去吃顿午饭 |
[14:40] | All right. I’ll explain it one more time. | 好的 我再跟你解释一遍 |
[14:43] | Um, he misplaced his watch, and he thinks he may have | 嗯 他的手表掉了 |
[14:45] | left it at your apartment on… thursday night. | 他觉得可能 留在你那儿了…星期四晚上 |
[14:48] | No, and why didn’t he just come here himself? | 没在我这 为什么他自己不来? |
[14:51] | Because… you see, Daniel is… | 因为… 你知道的 Daniel他… |
[14:53] | well, he’s out of the office most of the day. | 他今天不在办公室 |
[14:55] | Because, you know, we had something special. | 可是你知道吗 我们不是一般的关系 |
[14:57] | I mean, I let him stay over. I let him use my toothbrush. | 我是说 我让他在我那儿过夜 |
[15:02] | I even gave him the good pillow. | 让他用我的牙刷 甚至给了他舒服的枕头 |
[15:03] | Why would he say all those things to me and not call me? | 为什么他会那么说 而且连一个电话也没有? |
[15:06] | It just doesn’t make… | 那不会… |
[15:08] | Oh, my god! You’re trying to sabotage us. | 哦 天啊! 你要拆散我们 |
[15:12] | Are you sleeping with him? | 你跟他上床了? |
[15:14] | Okay, um, look. I’m just going to write you down as a “no. “ | 好了 听着 我会给你写上”没有” |
[15:17] | Because I will not give him up without a fight! | 不跟你斗一场 我是不会放弃他的! |
[15:24] | Ew. I give up. How old is old to you? | 我放弃了 你觉得他老不老? |
[15:27] | Ew. Older than my dad. | 比我老爸岁数还大 |
[15:29] | Hey, what’s he doing tonight? | 嘿 晚上他做些什么? |
[15:31] | Mm. Drinking, embezzling, apologizing. | 喝酒 偷鸡摸狗 道歉 |
[15:34] | He has a very full life. | 他的生活很无趣 |
[15:36] | “Mode” magazine. How may I direct your call? | 这里是”时尚”杂志 请问您要转接到哪里? |
[15:39] | Aw, someone’s turning back into a caterpillar. | 哈 某人变回毛毛虫了 |
[15:43] | Do you have those two addresses I asked you to get? | 我让你找的两个地址你找到了吗? |
[15:45] | Still working on it. | 还在找呢 能借用下你的订书机吗? |
[15:46] | Can I borrow your stapler, please? | 能借用下你的订书机吗? |
[15:55] | – Can I help? – Huh? Oh, no. | 要我帮忙吗? 哦 不 |
[15:58] | I’m-I’m good. Thanks. | 我 — 我没事 谢谢 |
[15:59] | Um, if you were good, you could leave here | 嗯 |
[16:01] | and join Cirque du Soleil. | 要是你没事 你可以去加入太阳马戏团了 |
[16:17] | That should do it. | 好了 |
[16:18] | Now I want you to try to avoid crowded subway cars. | 我觉得你该避开拥挤的地铁 |
[16:22] | Oh, and blue jays. | 哦 还有松鸦 |
[16:24] | Natural predators. | 自然界的掠夺者 |
[16:26] | Right. Okay. Thanks. | 没错 谢谢 |
[16:28] | So anyway, uh, you think maybe | 那么 |
[16:31] | you’d like to go get some lunch later? | 嗯 待会儿你想去吃饭吗? |
[16:33] | What? No. | 什么? |
[16:35] | Oh. Yeah. Okay. | 不 |
[16:37] | It’s cool. | 好吧 没关系 |
[16:40] | No, yes! I meant yes. | 不! 是! 我是说我去 |
[16:43] | Yes? | 真的? |
[16:44] | If that’s still okay. | 如果还可以的话 |
[16:47] | Yeah, well, I think-I think I may still have an opening. | 好 我大概还有点时间 |
[16:50] | – Okay. – 12:30? | 好的 |
[16:51] | Yeah. 12:30. | – 好的 |
[16:57] | So what about monday night? | 那星期一晚上的小姐怎么办? |
[16:59] | Isn’t Daniel sending her flowers? | Daniel没说要送花给她吗? |
[17:01] | What? Oh, uh, no. | 什么? 哦 嗯 没 |
[17:04] | He couldn’t remember who monday was. | 他想不起星期一小姐是谁了 |
[17:24] | Ow. Ow. | |
[17:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:28] | What are you doing back there? | 你在后面干什么? |
[17:30] | Did you screw up the zipper? | 你把拉链弄坏了? |
[17:32] | No, the zipper’s not the problem. | 不 |
[17:33] | The lack of a pulley and several burly men is the problem. | 拉链不是问题 没有一车厢魁梧的男人才是问题 |
[17:36] | What is she saying to me? | 她在跟我说什么? |
[17:37] | Nothing. It’s the beer talking. | 没什么 只是酒后胡言罢了 |
[17:39] | Maybe you bought the wrong size! | 你大概买错了尺寸! |
[17:42] | I ordered a 2. | 我买的是2号的 |
[17:43] | She has always been a 2, but clearly, someone has been | 她一直穿2号的 |
[17:46] | enjoying far too many complimentary cheese straws. | 不过显而易见 某人对着免费干酪大快朵颐过头了 |
[17:49] | I understood that. What are you saying, | 我听得懂你在说什么 Carlotta |
[17:51] | – Carlotta? – Christina. | 是Christina |
[17:52] | All I’m saying is that it might be a slight possibility | 我说这些是觉得她也许 — |
[17:54] | that she might-might have just maybe gained… | 也许 增加了不少… |
[17:57] | Gained what? | 增加什么? |
[17:59] | What? Nothing. Just maybe a little… | 什么? 没什么 就是有点… |
[18:02] | wee bit of… weight? | 一点点… 变重了? |
[18:16] | So how are you? Are you seeing anyone? | 你怎么样了? 跟哪个人约会了吗? |
[18:19] | Not any one person. You know, a few. | 不是哪一个 你知道 是几个… |
[18:22] | Our compliments, Mrs. Meade. | 请接受我们的敬赠 Meade夫人 |
[18:24] | Good to see you. It’s been far too long. | 很高兴见到您 很久没见到您了 |
[18:27] | Yes, it has. | 没错 |
[18:29] | Hey, that’s mine. | 嘿 那是我的 快给我 |
[18:30] | – Give that to me. – Don’t even start. | 别再开始喝了 |
[18:32] | I’m going to have the veal marsala, you know. | 我要吃马沙拉白葡萄酒小牛肉 |
[18:34] | You do realize that it’s made with wine? | 你知道那是用酒做的吧? |
[18:36] | And the alcohol burns off. | 不过酒精成分已经蒸发掉了 |
[18:37] | Then give me back the glass and set fire to me when I’m done. | 那就把杯子给我 等我喝完再放把火点着我吧 |
[18:42] | So are we gonna talk about that Christmas? | 我们能谈谈那个圣诞节吗? |
[18:47] | What Christmas? | 什么圣诞节? |
[18:48] | That Christmas. I was 12. | 我12岁那年的圣诞节 |
[18:51] | Dad gave you a music box he brought back from Zurich. | 爸爸给了你一个他从苏黎世 带回来的音乐盒 |
[18:53] | One minute you’re smiling, the next | 之前你还在微笑 可接着你就把它 |
[18:56] | to set fire to a thousand copies of “Mode. “ | 扔上阁楼 还烧了很多本”时尚” |
[18:59] | No? It was the Christmas you found out about dad’s affair with Fey. | 那个圣诞节你发现了 爸爸和Fey的婚外情 |
[19:03] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[19:06] | That does jingle a bell. | 我想起来了 |
[19:11] | Betty, do you know what you want? | Betty 你要吃点什么? |
[19:12] | Um, I think I need another minute? | 嗯 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 让我再想会儿好吗? |
[19:15] | Have you been here before? | 以前来过这里吗? |
[19:16] | Because the caterpillar roll is awesome. No offense. | 这儿的毛虫卷好吃极了 没有要冒犯你的意思 |
[19:23] | Um, number four looks like an autopsy photo? | 嗯 4号看上去像尸体解剖图 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry. Sorry. Totally inappropriate. | 对不起 对不起 说了倒胃口的话 |
[19:30] | Is this the first time you’ve had sushi? | 你第一次吃寿司吗? |
[19:32] | No. God, no. Yes. | 不 上帝 不 是的 |
[19:34] | – Then let’s go somewhere else. – No, no, no, no, no. Please, please. | 那我们换个地方吧 不 不 不 不 不用了 不用了 |
[19:37] | It’s good for me to try new things, you know? | 尝尝新鲜也不错 |
[19:39] | Spread my wings. | 舒展下翅膀 |
[19:41] | – Oh, my gosh. I’m so sorry. – It’s okay, it’s okay. | 哦 糟糕 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 真对不起 |
[19:46] | All evidence to the contrary, this is not my first time in public. | 别相信你所看到的 这不是我第一次来公共场合 |
[19:50] | It is mine. | 我是 |
[19:51] | For parolees, these ankle bracelets are the best thing ever. | 就像假释犯人 脚镣对他们来说也许是最好的 |
[19:57] | It’s so stupid, you know. | 那很丢脸的 你知道吗 |
[19:58] | I come into Manhattan every single day for work, | 我每天都要来曼哈顿工作 |
[20:00] | and it’s times like these where I feel like | 但我时常感觉到 |
[20:02] | the e-train dropped me off on mars or something. | 就好像电车把我载到火星 或其他什么地方去了 |
[20:05] | Where I come from, people like their fish cooked, | 我家那边 |
[20:07] | and they dress up for Halloween. | 人们喜欢把鱼煮熟了吃 万圣节大家都要化装 |
[20:15] | Secret identity. | 秘密身份 |
[20:21] | Ay, something is burning. What is that? | 噢 什么东西烧着了 是什么呢 |
[20:25] | It’s blood-my dinner. | 是血– 我的大餐 |
[20:30] | Okay, you’re pushing it. | 好吧 你有点过头了 |
[20:32] | Kids come here for candy, not trauma. | 孩子们来是为了糖果 而不是受伤 |
[20:34] | You can’t have a haunted house without spilling some blood. | 不弄点血出来 就不像一栋闹鬼的房子了 |
[20:36] | You know, when Betty was a little girl, she- | 你知道 当Betty还是一个小女孩的时候 她– |
[20:38] | Okay, papi, Betty is not a little girl anymore. | 好吧 爸爸 Betty不再是小女孩了 |
[20:41] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[20:42] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么? |
[20:44] | Why does the H.M.O. say you’re dead? | 为什么健康维护组织的人说你已经死了? |
[20:48] | Why do they say that’s not your social security number? | 为什么他们说那不是你的社会保险号码? |
[20:52] | Did you come home to help me or to ask me questions? | 你回家是来帮忙的 还是质问我的? |
[20:56] | Because if you came to help me, | 如果是来帮忙的 |
[20:58] | hang this on the porch. | 就把这个挂到走廊上去 |
[21:01] | Hi there. I’m calling from the Sutton Place medical group. | 你好 这是从萨顿医疗组打来的电话 |
[21:04] | One of our patients, Daniel Meade, just left here, | 我们的一位病人 Daniel |
[21:06] | and thought we should give you a call. | Meade 刚刚离开 我们认为有必要给你打个电话 |
[21:08] | The good thing about scabies | 关于疥疮好的一方面就是 |
[21:10] | is if you treat the itching right away, | 如果你能及时治疗骚痒 |
[21:11] | there’s little chance of them becoming open sores. | 它们转为皮肤表层疼痛的机会就不太大 |
[21:14] | You might want to call your doctor. Okay. Bye-bye. | 你也许需要和你的医生联系一下 好了 再见 |
[21:20] | Hi. I’m looking for Betty Suarez. | 嗨 我找Betty Suarez |
[21:22] | She’s out to lunch. | 她出去吃午饭了 |
[21:28] | What? | 还有什么事? |
[21:29] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗? |
[21:31] | She’s at the sushi bar across the street with what’s-his-face. | 她和那个谁– 就在对面大街的 |
[21:33] | Go ask her yourself. | 那家寿司店 你自己问她去吧 |
[21:36] | Hi there. I’m calling from the medical group at Sutton Place. | 你好 这是从萨顿医疗组打来的电话 |
[21:39] | One of our patients, Daniel Meade, thought we should give you a call. | 我们的一位病人 Daniel Meade 刚刚离开 我们认为有必要给你打个电话 |
[21:44] | You can’t imagine what it was like seeing that woman | 你无法想像那种看着另一个女人拿着 |
[21:47] | holding my Christmas present in that magazine. | 我的圣诞礼物上杂志的感觉 |
[21:50] | Do you know that she actually called the house several times | 你知道吗 实际上她有好几次打电话到 |
[21:52] | and played the music from that box on the phone? | 家里来 还在电话中放音乐盒中的音乐? |
[21:55] | You made him end it then, I assume? | 我猜 此后你就让他结束这种关系? |
[21:57] | Of course, and I thought he had, Daniel, I really did. | 当然 我以为他也的确这么做了 Daniel 我确信这一点 |
[22:01] | So when did he? | 那么他什么时候结束的? |
[22:02] | Well, let’s see. It’s been- | 唔 让我想想 有– |
[22:04] | I came here almost a month ago, | 我差不多一个月前来这里的 |
[22:06] | so what I want to say is… | 所以我想说的是… |
[22:09] | six weeks. | 六周前 |
[22:10] | What? | 什么? |
[22:11] | Dad was having an affair with Fey for 20 years, | 老爸和Fey维持了20年的亲密关系 而你竟然不知道? |
[22:14] | and you didn’t know? | Daniel 我不知道你是否早就注意到了 但我的确是有些酗酒 |
[22:15] | Daniel Well, Daniel, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | |
[22:17] | but I drink quite a lot. | 我不知道你是否早就注意到了 但我的确是有些酗酒 |
[22:19] | I- I just thought you took after grandpa Jack. | 我- 我以为你只是从外公那学来的 |
[22:21] | Well, that certainly didn’t help any. | 这可没多大关系 |
[22:23] | And there are certain things one can inherit from a father- | 是有些东西会从父亲传承到儿子的– |
[22:26] | some of which should concern you. | 其中的某些涉及到你 |
[22:28] | – Such as? – The philandering. | 比如说? 玩弄女人 |
[22:30] | You and all your women. I see him in you. | 你和你所有的女人 我在你身上看到你父亲的影子 |
[22:33] | Daniel, it destroyed our family. | Daniel 这毁了我们的家 |
[22:35] | What made him finally end it? | 是什么让他最终决定要结束? |
[22:38] | Does that really matter now? | 现在这个真的还重要吗? |
[22:40] | It might. | 也许 |
[22:42] | Then give me a drink. | 那给我杯酒 |
[22:45] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:46] | A sip, that’s all. Then I tell you what you want to know. | 一口 就这么多 然后我告诉你 你想知道的事 |
[22:57] | A sip. | 只一口 |
[23:16] | I made him choose. | 我让他做的选择 |
[23:19] | She wasn’t going anywhere on her own. | 她自己是绝不会自动退出的 |
[23:22] | So she and I went over to his office, | 所以她和我一起去了你父亲的办公室 |
[23:25] | and we stood there in front of that big, overcompensating desk of his, | 我们就站在他的那张 |
[23:30] | and we told him to make a choice. | 大的过分的办公桌前 要他做个选择 |
[23:32] | Who’d he choose? | 他选了谁? |
[23:33] | Well, one of us is here, | 唔 |
[23:37] | and one of us is dead. | 我们中的一个坐在这里 另一个却死了 |
[23:39] | So you figure it out. | 你自己应该有答案了 |
[23:43] | So I noticed that you’ve been on our floor quite a bit today. | 我注意到你今天来我们这层有些勤哦 |
[23:48] | Have I? Hmm. | 我有吗? |
[23:50] | Don’t think it has anything to do with you. | 不要以为这和你有关系 |
[23:52] | No, I just like to make the rounds, you know. | 不是的 我只是喜欢四处转转 你知道的 |
[23:54] | Let the employees know that accounting has its eye on ’em. | 让职员们知道 会计们可是盯着他们呢 |
[23:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:58] | Here, this is your piece. | 这块给你 |
[24:00] | Now close your eyes, | 现在闭上眼睛 |
[24:01] | but don’t peek. | 不要偷看哦 |
[24:03] | This is how Tom Hanks survived in “Cast Away. “ | 汤姆. 汉克斯在 “荒岛余生”中就是 这样活下来的 |
[24:06] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[24:08] | Walter. | |
[24:14] | What are you- what are you doing here? | 你– 你来这儿干嘛? |
[24:15] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[24:16] | This is, um, this is Henry. He works on the third floor. | 这是 唔 这是Henry 他是在三楼上班的 |
[24:21] | Why haven’t you returned my calls? | 你为什么不回我电话? |
[24:23] | I got busy. | 我很忙 |
[24:25] | – Busy? Busy? – Maybe I should get the check. | 很忙? 很忙? – |
[24:27] | Busy with what? A date? | 也许我该去结帐 – 忙着干嘛? 约会? |
[24:29] | I ask you to move in with me, and you turn around, and you cheat on me? | 我请你和我吃饭 但你拒绝了 你在骗我吗? |
[24:31] | Walter, stop it. You’re embarrassing me. | Walter 别说了 你让我很尴尬 |
[24:35] | I’ll pay the cashier. | 我去付钱 |
[24:37] | No, no, no, no. You-you stay. I’ll go. | 不 不 不 不 你–你待在这儿 我走 |
[24:40] | I embarrass her. | 我让她尴尬了 |
[24:54] | Tighten the wrap, will you? | 缠紧束身带 好吗? |
[24:56] | I think I just felt another pound drip off. | 我想我刚刚又瘦了一磅 |
[25:00] | Oh, my god. It’s sweltering. | 哦 我的天啊 热死了 |
[25:02] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[25:03] | And crank up the thermostat all the way. | 把暖气开到最大 |
[25:06] | You know, paper burns at 451 degrees. | 你知道 纸在451度的时候就会燃烧 |
[25:09] | Good. You can become a science teacher after I fire you. | 很好 我把你炒了之后 你还可以去 当个自然老师 |
[25:12] | Now crank it! | 快开到最大! |
[25:14] | I know you don’t want to hear this, but… | 我知道你不想听这个 但是… |
[25:18] | Nico called again. | Nico又打电话来了 |
[25:20] | Of course I don’t want to hear it. | 当然我不想听到这个 |
[25:21] | I have six hours to become ten years younger | 我还有六个小时来使自己年轻10岁 |
[25:24] | and 5 pounds thinner. | 还要减掉5磅肉 |
[25:25] | Nico is exactly what I do not need today. What is that? | Nico绝对是我今天不需要的人 那是什么? |
[25:29] | – Salad. – Take it away. | – 沙拉 – 拿走 |
[25:31] | – You have to eat. – Who’s side are you on anyway? | 你得吃点东西 |
[25:34] | Get out! | 你是站在谁那边的? 出去! |
[25:37] | Oh, maybe it’s not as bad as you’re making it sound. | 哦 也许这事没有你说得这么糟 |
[25:40] | Oh, no. It’s-it’s worse than I’m making it sound. | 噢 不 它– 它比我说得还要糟 |
[25:43] | I’m downplaying it so I don’t completely freak out | 我糟糕的表现 |
[25:45] | that I not only humiliated myself in front of Henry, | 不仅使我在Henry面前很丢脸 |
[25:47] | but I probably lost Walter forever. | 而且也许会让我永远失去Walter |
[25:49] | I am so sorry, Betty. | 我真的很遗憾 Betty |
[25:51] | I guess if it-it was-it was me. I pushed you into it. | 我想如果–是–是我 我把你推到这种境地的 |
[25:54] | It’s not you. | It’s not you. I did it. 不是你 不是你 是我自己 |
[25:56] | When I’m done with work, I’m gonna find Walter, | 下班后 |
[25:58] | and I am gonna beg him to forgive me. | 我会去找Walter 我要请求他原谅我 |
[26:00] | What, and say you’re gonna move in with him? | 什么 你说你要搬去跟他一起住? |
[26:02] | Maybe, yeah. | 也许 是吧 |
[26:03] | Some people like Daniel- they can date tons of people at once. | 一些人就像Daniel那样 他们可以同时与好多人约会 |
[26:06] | I tried two. No, if there’s one thing I learned today, | 我试过同时约会两个 不 |
[26:09] | it is that I am not a flitter… | 如果说今天我有学到什么的话 那就是我不适合玩感情游戏… |
[26:11] | and that my boss wears boxers. | 还有 我的老板穿拳击短裤 |
[26:13] | Silk boxers. | 丝制的拳击短裤 |
[26:16] | So I’ve heard. | 我是听说的 |
[26:21] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[26:23] | – Where you been? – I ran out for a size 4. | 你去哪儿了? 我跑去拿4号的礼服 |
[26:25] | And if this Valentino doesn’t fit her, do you know what? | 如果这件再不合适的话 你知道吗? |
[26:27] | I’m going to make her wear the bloody drapes! | 我只好让她穿窗帘了! |
[26:28] | – She can’t know. – She won’t know, | – 不能让她知道 – |
[26:30] | because I plan on surgically removing the evidence myself. Grubby fingers. | 她不会知道的 因为我计划如外科手术般 灵巧地去掉证据 脏手拿开 |
[26:35] | Oh, and, Betty, listen. Good luck with the… you know, | 噢 Betty 听着 |
[26:38] | and keep me posted. Yes? | 祝你好运… 你知道的 和我保持联系 |
[26:46] | What are you staring at? | 你在盯着看什么? |
[26:48] | I had the veal. The alcohol burns off. | 我吃了小牛肉 酒精已经蒸发掉了 |
[26:51] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 别这样 |
[26:53] | Listen to me. You have to go, I know, but listen. | 听我说 我知道 你得走了 但是听着 |
[26:56] | I want you to be careful… | 我希望你小心点… |
[26:57] | I know, of dating too many women. I got it. | 我知道 与太多的女人约会嘛 |
[26:59] | Of your father. I pushed him, and he stuck me here. | – 我知道了 – 你父亲 我迫使他结束 他就将我软禁在此 |
[27:03] | I don’t know what he’d do to you. | 我不知道他会对你做出什么事来 |
[27:05] | Mom, do you think dad is capable of murder? | 妈妈 你认为老爸有能力进行谋杀吗? |
[27:11] | I think your father is capable of anything. | 我认为你父亲有能力做任何事 |
[27:16] | Hey, Amanda, if Daniel ever calls, will you tell him | 嘿 Amanda |
[27:19] | that I’ve gone out again to try and get his watch? | 如果Daniel打电话来 你能告诉他我再出去试着找找他的表吗? |
[27:22] | Who are those for? | 那些花是给谁的? |
[27:23] | Oh, uh, tuesday’s girl had already left for her hostessing job | 噢 唔 我打电话时 |
[27:26] | or whatever when I called, so I just sent her flowers to me. | 周二的女人 已经去上班做舞女之类的工作了 因此我把她的花送给自己了 |
[27:31] | Hey, have you taken any messages from Walter since lunch? | 嘿 午餐之后你有接到Walter 打来的电话吗? |
[27:36] | Henry? | Henry呢? |
[27:55] | You need to stop me from going to see Henry. | 你得阻止我去见Henry |
[27:57] | I thought you were resolved on that. | 我以为你已经下定决心了呢 |
[27:59] | I was. Tell that to my finger. | 我是下定了决心 跟我的手指说吧 |
[28:01] | My finger wants me to push the button to Henry’s floor. | 我的手指想按Henry那层楼的按钮 |
[28:03] | It wants me to go tell him that I had a wonderful time today. | 它想让我去告诉他今天我过得很愉快 |
[28:06] | Ooh, cheeky finger. | 哦 厚颜无耻的手指 |
[28:08] | What’s wrong with me? | 我到底是怎么了? |
[28:09] | I’m turning into Daniel, that’s what. | 我开始变得像Daniel了 就这样 |
[28:11] | Soon I’m gonna be able to juggle people’s hearts like fruit | 不久以后我就能像抛水果一样随意地 |
[28:13] | and still sleep well at night. | 玩弄他人的真心 而晚上还能睡得着觉 |
[28:15] | Number one, you’re nothing like Daniel, | 第一 你一点也不像Daniel |
[28:16] | and number two, he doesn’t really do much sleeping, | 第二 他实际上睡不了多久 |
[28:18] | which is why he loses expensive jewelry and can’t remember | 这就是为什么他丢了昂贵的珠宝 |
[28:20] | who he shagged last monday night. | 却想不起来上周一和谁玩得精疲力尽 |
[28:23] | – Oh, my god. – What? | 哦 我的天啊 – 怎么啦? – 玫瑰花 我得走了 |
[28:24] | Roses. I have to go. | – 怎么啦? – 玫瑰花 我得走了 |
[28:31] | What? | 干什么? |
[28:32] | You sent yourself flowers. | 你给你自己送了花 |
[28:34] | You’re monday’s girl. | 你就是周一的女人 |
[28:41] | Where are you going? Come back! | 你想去哪儿? 回来! |
[28:49] | What the hell are you doing? | 该死的你想干什么? |
[28:50] | Was this all just one big joke to you- | 这对你来说只是个大笑话吗– |
[28:53] | watching me run around the city in butterfly suit, | 看着我穿着蝴蝶服在城里奔走 |
[28:55] | getting underwear thrown at my head? All for laughs? | 看着内裤被扔到我头上? 全部都只是为了好笑? |
[28:58] | Do I look like I’m laughing? | 难道我看起来像在笑吗? |
[29:00] | Well, then why didn’t you say something | 既然表一直在你那里 |
[29:02] | if you had this watch the entire time? | 你为什么不早说? |
[29:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:05] | Maybe because I was hoping that monday night | 也许是因为我希望周一晚上是你老板 |
[29:07] | was the one night of the week your boss would remember. | 在一周里能记得的一晚吧 |
[29:10] | Stupid me, huh? | 我很愚蠢 唔? |
[29:18] | Does Daniel know that you feel this way about him? | Daniel知道你对他的感觉吗? |
[29:21] | Please. He’s Daniel Meade. | 哦 拜托 他是Daniel Meade |
[29:24] | Take a number and wait in line. | 拿个号码 然后排队等候 |
[29:26] | I’m sure he feels the same way about you, too. | 我想他对你感觉也一样 |
[29:28] | I mean, don’t you two have some kind of agreement? | 我的意思是 你们两个没有什么协议吗? |
[29:31] | Yeah, he dates anything that moves, | 是的 只要会动的他都可以约会 |
[29:33] | and I agree to smile and take their messages. | 而我则保持微笑 记录她们的消息 |
[29:36] | And now I’m sending them flowers, too. | 而现在我还要给她们送花 |
[29:40] | Amanda | Amanda, if you knew who he was, |
[29:43] | why did you get so involved? | 既然你早就知道他是怎样的人 那你为什么还要卷进来呢? |
[29:45] | Because… | 因为… |
[29:47] | I thought he would get sick of serial dating. | 我以为他会厌倦这样不停地约会 |
[29:53] | I sure as hell am. | 我确信他会的 |
[29:56] | And what if he doesn’t? | 但如果他不厌倦呢? |
[29:59] | He will. | 他会的 |
[30:01] | I’ll just wait. | 我会等着那一天的 |
[30:04] | Here. | 给你 |
[30:06] | Give this back to him. | 把这个还给他 |
[30:08] | You can tell him how you feel. | 你可以告诉他你的感觉 |
[30:13] | Nope, nope, nope. | 不 |
[30:18] | Hey. Guess what? | 不 你猜怎么? |
[30:21] | What? | 怎么? |
[30:26] | This never happened. | 这事从来没发生过 |
[30:33] | I want the truth. | 我要你说实话 |
[30:36] | – Is this a size 4? – It’s the designers. | 这是4号的吗? 是设计师 |
[30:39] | They have a cruel streak when it comes to… voluptuous women. | 只要涉及到美艳熟女 他们就会有点残酷 |
[30:42] | – Where’s the tag? – I ate it. | – 标签在哪儿? – 我吃了 |
[30:44] | – Carlotta? – Ooh! Yes, it’s a 4. | 对 |
[30:51] | Let me. | 是4号的 |
[30:53] | Oh, leave it. | 别管它了 |
[30:55] | I can’t deny it anymore. It’s happened. | 我不能再否认了 终于发生了 |
[30:58] | I’ve become a woman of a certain age. | 我已经徐娘半老了 |
[31:00] | If you give me 20 minutes, I could do something with pleats. | 如果你给我20分钟 我可以用褶子处理一下 |
[31:02] | I- I said leave it. | 我说了别管它了 |
[31:04] | I’m not gonna go to that ridiculous party. | 我不去那个可笑的舞会了 |
[31:08] | I can’t compete anymore with a bevy of 22-year-old gym bodies. | 我再也不能和一群22岁 健美身材的女人争芳斗艳了 |
[31:13] | I mean, you starve yourself, you pull yourself, | 我是说 节了食 |
[31:15] | you inject yourself, you think you’re safe, | 拉了皮 打了针 就以为自己安全了 |
[31:17] | but they keep coming to the door, younger and younger | 但她们还是接踵而至 越来越年轻 |
[31:20] | like a hail of bullets until down you go. | 就像枪林弹雨 你不倒下她们就不罢休 |
[31:24] | Why is it such a crime to age in this business? | 为什么在这一行里 老就是一种罪过呢? |
[31:27] | It’s true. The standards for women are so punitive. | 说得对 |
[31:30] | And whose fault is that? | 对女人的标准就是这么严苛 这又是谁的错呢? |
[31:31] | I set the standards. | 这些标准就是我定的 |
[31:34] | Lifetime achievement award. Oh, there’s my achievement. | 终生成就奖 这就是我的成就 |
[31:37] | It bit me in the ass and the hips. | 大屁股 粗大腿 |
[31:42] | Serves me right, huh? | 罪有应得 是吧? |
[31:44] | That’s what you’re thinking. Just say it. | 你就是这么想的 直说吧 |
[31:45] | Well, no, uh, w- what I was thinking was that | 哦 不 |
[31:49] | yes, you do set the standards. | 我是在想 没错 是你定下了标准 |
[31:51] | You’re Wilhelmina Slater, for pete’s sake. | 你可是堂堂的Wilhelmina Slater |
[31:53] | Women look to you for inspiration, | 女人们都得从你身上找灵感 |
[31:55] | and when you go to that ball tonight with that young man of yours, | 当你晚上和你的小帅哥一起去舞会的时候 |
[31:59] | I guarantee no woman in America tomorrow morning | 我敢保证明天早上全国的女人 |
[32:02] | will leave her house without a man ten years younger than her. | 不带上个比她年轻10岁的男人 就不出门 |
[32:06] | Five years. | 5岁 |
[32:08] | A year or less. | 一岁 或以下 |
[32:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:16] | Are you… gonna eat that sandwich? | 你… |
[32:21] | Oh, yeah. | 还吃不吃那个三明治? |
[32:27] | So shall I, uh, shall I work my magic then? | 那我可以施展我的法术了吗? |
[32:34] | What’s all that? | 是什么东西? |
[32:36] | Just some of the treasures from my day- | 是我今天发现的财宝 |
[32:39] | things you left scattered all over New York City. | — 你散落在整个纽约市的东西 |
[32:41] | Where’s the watch? | 手表呢? |
[32:45] | Good for you. | 你真厉害! |
[32:47] | So which one had it? | 在谁那儿? |
[32:48] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗? |
[32:50] | No, not really, I guess. | 不 我想不重要 |
[32:53] | I didn’t think so. | 我原来不是这么想的 |
[32:55] | I sent roses to those women. | 我给那些女人送了玫瑰 |
[32:58] | Amanda sent them, yeah. | Amanda送的 对 |
[33:00] | And you know, you’re right. | 你知道 你说的对 |
[33:02] | You can do whatever you want. | 你可以为所欲为 |
[33:04] | Go from one person to the next. Flit, flit, flit. | 在女人中飞来飞去 飞 飞 飞 |
[33:08] | But if you think that no one’s getting hurt, you’re wrong. | 但如果你认为不会伤害什么人 那你就错了 |
[33:12] | Is there anything else you need from me? | 还要我做什么事吗? |
[33:13] | No. No. That’ll be all. | 不 没事了 |
[33:17] | Betty, you know I’ve had a rough week. | Betty 你知道我这星期过得很艰难 |
[33:22] | I got a lot on my mind. | 要想的事情太多 |
[33:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:26] | I just hope you that you deal with that more directly than you handled this. | 我只是希望你更直接的去处理那些事 而不是像处理这件事一样 |
[33:45] | Hail to the queen. She lives. She breathes. | 女皇万岁! 又散发生命力了 |
[33:49] | What do you think | 你觉得这件低胸装怎么样? |
[33:51] | Too much cleavage? | 是不是太露了? |
[33:53] | I’d say… not enough. | 要我说… 还不够 |
[33:56] | Jason. Hmm, about time you showed up. | 你是该来了 |
[33:59] | I don’t like to be kept waiting. Ho-hold it. | 我可不喜欢久等 别急 |
[34:02] | You sure you want to be seen with an old broad like me? | 你确定想让人看见 你和我这样的老女人在一起? |
[34:05] | Well, a minute younger, and I’d have to rip your clothes off right here. | 你要再年轻一分钟 我会在这儿就把你扒光了 |
[34:12] | – Nice brows. – Oh. Thank you. | 眉毛真漂亮 |
[34:17] | Hi. I am so sorry to interrupt you, but Nico… | 嗨 很抱歉打扰您 可是Nico… |
[34:20] | Got the messages. Can’t return them. We’re late for an engagement. | 我收到消息了 没时间回 我们约会要迟到了 |
[34:23] | …is here. | 来了 |
[34:29] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 |
[34:30] | Whoa. You’re her… | 老妈 你是她的… |
[34:34] | mother? | 母亲? |
[34:38] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? |
[34:39] | Rule number one, never buy your mistress and your wife | 第一守则: |
[34:42] | the same Christmas present. | 不要给情妇 和妻子买同样的圣诞礼物 |
[34:45] | I know how you must feel about me, Daniel, | 我知道你对我会怎么想 Daniel |
[34:46] | and I’m truly, truly sorry about Fey. I am. | 对Fey我也非常非常遗憾 真的 |
[34:50] | I did everything I could to keep you from getting hurt. | 我做了一切努力让你不受伤害 |
[34:53] | And mom? | 还有妈妈? |
[34:54] | What about her feelings? | 她的想法呢? |
[34:55] | I was careless and stupid, | 我大意了 犯傻了 |
[34:58] | and Fey wouldn’t quit. She didn’t want to be my mistress. | 而且Fey就是不愿意放手 她不想做我的情妇 |
[35:02] | She wanted to be a Meade. | 她想成为Meade家的人 |
[35:03] | That why you had her killed? | 所以你就杀了她? |
[35:06] | – Is that what you think? – I don’t know, dad. | 你是这么想的吗? 我不知道 爸爸 |
[35:09] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[35:14] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么? |
[35:15] | That I loved her? | 我爱她? |
[35:18] | ‘Cause I did. | 我是爱过 |
[35:19] | More than mom? | 比爱妈妈更多? |
[35:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:25] | More than all the others, for sure. | 确实比爱其他人更多 |
[35:27] | – Others? – Many, many others. | – 其他人? – 其他很多人 |
[35:30] | Who do you think is making these mysterious phone calls? | 你认为是谁打的那些神秘电话? |
[35:32] | Who do you think sent you this? | 你认为这又是谁送来的? |
[35:34] | Are you trying to tell me it’s one of your… | 你是不是想告诉我是你的一个… |
[35:35] | Ex-lovers, yeah. Out for revenge. | 老相好 没错 |
[35:38] | Which one I couldn’t say, but I deserve it. | 为了报复 究竟是谁我不知道 |
[35:40] | I deserve much worse. | 但我罪有应得 情况再糟也是我活该 |
[35:42] | Not for killing Fey- that I had nothing to do with- | 倒不是因为杀了Fey– 这和我没关系– |
[35:45] | but for being a lousy husband | 是因为我是一个烂丈夫 |
[35:49] | and an even lousier father. | 和更烂的父亲 |
[35:52] | If I can’t teach you by my example, | 如果你不能以我为榜样 |
[35:54] | learn from my mistakes. | 就以我为戒 |
[35:57] | Stop screwing around. Settle down, for god’s sake. | 别再乱搞了 收心吧 看在上帝的份上 |
[36:09] | – Hi. | – Hi. 嗨 |
[36:12] | Down? | 下去吗? |
[36:20] | – Listen, I’m sorry. – I was gonna call. | – 听着 我很抱歉 – 我本来要打给你的 |
[36:22] | – Sorry. – No, it, uh, you were saying? | – 对不起 – 不 你要说什么? |
[36:24] | I just-I just wanted to say thanks. | 我…我只想说 谢谢 |
[36:27] | Thanks? What, for giving you the most stressful lunch ever? | 谢谢? 谢我给了你压力最大的一顿午餐? |
[36:31] | First I make you eat slimy sea monsters, | 首先是让你吃黏糊糊的海怪 |
[36:33] | and then I get you in major trouble with- | 然后又让你遇上大麻烦 |
[36:34] | It’s okay. That wasn’t your fault. | 没事的 不是你的错 |
[36:38] | Hey, how’s that guy who ate all that honey? | 那个吃掉全部蜂蜜的人怎么样了? |
[36:41] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[36:42] | That’s why I have to make the beer run instead of him. | 所以我才不得不替他喝光所有的酒 |
[36:44] | We’re having a party up on 25 with human resources if you’re free? | 我们要在25楼和人力资源部的人 开个Party 你有时间吗? |
[36:48] | Oh. I’m, uh… well, I-I’d love to go, Henry, but… | 我… 我非常乐意去 Henry 不过… |
[36:52] | Uh, you have a boyfriend. | 哦 |
[36:54] | Yeah. | 你有男朋友了 |
[36:56] | Yeah, I do- | 是 我有了 |
[36:58] | and I really want to give this thing with Walter and me a chance and… | 而且 我真的想给我和Walter一个机会… |
[37:01] | Is that the guy? With the net? | 是那个人吗? 拿网子的那个? |
[37:04] | Yeah. Yeah, but he’s not always like that. | 对 |
[37:06] | I’m not always like that. I should’ve never… | 不过他并不总是那样 |
[37:09] | I’m sorry. | 我也不总是那样 我不应该…对不起 |
[37:11] | Ah, no worries. Just lunch. | 别担心 只是午饭而已 |
[37:17] | Trick or treat, nymphalis milberti. | 不给糖就捣蛋 小蝴蝶 |
[37:27] | Hey, you outta here? | 嘿 你要走了吗? |
[37:30] | I guess. | 我想是 |
[37:32] | Human resources and accounting are having a party downstairs, | 人力部和会计部在楼下开Party |
[37:35] | so I thought I might stop by and drink all their booze. | 所以我想顺便去喝光他们的酒 |
[37:39] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[37:40] | Halloween ball? | 万圣节舞会? |
[37:41] | No. Not, uh, not in the mood. | 不 没心情去 |
[37:44] | You have a good time, though. | 你玩得开心点 |
[37:53] | Hey, um, if you get tired | 嘿 如果你一个人看”Charlie Brown |
[37:55] | of watching “Charlie Brown and the great pumpkin” alone, | 和大南瓜” 看烦了 我可以… |
[37:58] | I could… come over and keep you company… | 过来跟你做个伴… |
[38:02] | in costume… or not. | 穿上服装… |
[38:05] | I think… I just need to be alone tonight. | 或者不穿 我今晚只想一个人呆着 |
[38:13] | Hey! We could just talk. | 嘿 我们可以只说说话 |
[38:18] | Probably not. | 还是算了吧 |
[38:37] | Justin | Justin. |
[38:38] | Justin, stop already. | Justin 该停下了 |
[38:41] | There is no twirling in the armed forces. | 武装部队里可不让转圈圈 |
[38:45] | That kid. We’re gonna get no candy this year. | 这孩子 今年我们要不到糖了 |
[38:51] | So I guess you two need to talk. | 我想你们俩需要谈谈 |
[38:54] | I don’t need to talk. Maybe she needs to talk. | 我不需要谈 也许她需要谈 |
[38:58] | Okay. Whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[39:07] | Licorice? | 甘草糖? Justin不喜欢 |
[39:08] | Justin hates it. | 他小姨也是 |
[39:10] | So does his aunt. | 他小姨也是 |
[39:12] | You got any raisins? | 你有葡萄干吗? |
[39:14] | Other pocket. | 另一个口袋里 |
[39:23] | I’m sorry I went to lunch. | 抱歉我去吃午餐了 |
[39:26] | The key was… too fast? | 钥匙是不是… 太快了? |
[39:30] | Yeah, a little. | 有一点 |
[39:32] | I pushed you. Damn it. | 是我逼你的 妈的 |
[39:35] | “Carpe diem, Virgo. Seize the day. “ | “及时行乐 处女座 把握今天” |
[39:39] | Never trust the horoscope in the “Daily News. “ | 千万别信新闻日报里的星座占卜 |
[39:43] | It’s just that-well, we just started dating again, you know? | 只是 — 我们刚开始重新约会 你知道吗? |
[39:46] | I know. I know. And if you don’t wanna even do that I- | 我知道 我知道 – 要是你根本不愿意的话 |
[39:50] | No, I do. | 我… – 不 我愿意 |
[39:53] | So you and, uh, sushi man? | 那你和那个 寿司男? |
[39:57] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[39:59] | Because sushi is exciting, I know. | 因为寿司很让人兴奋 我知道 |
[40:03] | Even if it is crawling with parasites. | 即使上面爬满了虫 |
[40:10] | Sushi’s good, yeah. | 寿司是很不错 对 |
[40:12] | But so is a nice slice of pizza. | 但一块批萨也很好 |
[40:25] | So my kid shows up. Last thing I need. | 我的孩子出现了 这是我最不想看到的 |
[40:29] | You can do miracles to hide your own age, | 你可以施展魔法掩盖自己的年龄 |
[40:31] | but be damned if you can hide theirs. | 但藏不住孩子的年龄 |
[40:34] | So you didn’t take this, uh, Jason to the party? | 所以你没有带这个Jason去舞会? |
[40:37] | No, I took him to the elevator. | 没有 我带他去了电梯 |
[40:39] | Told him to go back to his frat house and bob for apples. | 让他回他的兄弟会之家玩苹果游戏去 |
[40:42] | What about Bradford and his son? | 那Bradford和他儿子呢? |
[40:45] | Well, Marc told me he saw Daniel coming out of Bradford’s office. | Marc说他看见Daniel从Bradford 的办公室出来 看上去没事 |
[40:48] | All seemed well. | 不管Bradford对Daniel说了什么 都让他没疑心了 |
[40:50] | Whatever Bradford said to Daniel put him off his trail. | 不管Bradford对Daniel说了什么 都让他没疑心了 |
[40:53] | That’s disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[40:55] | What do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么做? |
[40:57] | I think it’s time for Fey Sommers to come out of seclusion. | 我想是时候让Fey Sommers重出江湖了 |
[41:07] | I smell fresh blood. | 我闻见鲜血味儿了 |
[41:12] | Dad, add more corn syrup. You’re clotting. | 爸爸 再加点玉米糖浆 已经凝固了 |
[41:17] | You, um… going out with Walter? | 你… 要和Walter出去? |
[41:21] | Yeah. I just wanted to come home first and change. | 是啊 我只是想先回家换衣服 |
[41:24] | No more butterfly, huh? | 不装蝴蝶了? |
[41:26] | No. You know, it is exhausting being a butterfly. | 不 你知道 当蝴蝶累得要死 |
[41:29] | No wonder they only live two weeks. | 怪不得它们只能活两星期 |
[41:31] | Is that true? | 真的吗? |
[41:32] | Mm-hmm. It’s just something I know. | 这我知道 |
[41:37] | Is there anything else I should know? | 还有什么我应该知道的吗? |
[41:43] | Right. Of course. | 当然 |
[41:47] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[41:50] | I’ve been using someone else’s social security number for years. | 我已经用别人的社保号码好多年了 |
[41:55] | ‘Cause I don’t have one. | 因为我没有 |
[42:00] | You can’t get one | 如果你是非法入境 |
[42:02] | if you’re in this country illegally. | 是拿不到社保号码的 |
[42:07] | And I am. | 我就是 |
[42:13] | Trick or treat. |