时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Ugly Betty: | |
[00:02] | Hi, Dad. | |
[00:04] | What happened to that shrimp I saw last time I was here? | |
[00:06] | That was a year ago. | |
[00:08] | – | – Hey. Are you telling me that you are ready to settle down? |
[00:15] | Hey. I couldn’t tell her what she wanted to hear, Betty. It wasn’t a very good Thanksgiving. | |
[00:42] | Oh! You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[00:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:49] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么会在这儿 |
[00:51] | I picked you up from a bar on Union Square last night. | 昨晚是我去联合广场酒吧接的你 |
[00:55] | Apparently, you sampled a lot of their fancy scotches. | 当时你已经灌了不少苏格兰威士忌 |
[00:58] | And… | 然后呢… |
[01:00] | what- what happened after that? | 之后–之后发生什么事了? |
[01:02] | I showed up to take you home, but then I remembered | 我本来是去把你送回家的 |
[01:04] | that it’s very easy to choke on your own vomit, and you live alone, | 但突然想起你可能会被自己吐的东西呛到 |
[01:06] | so I brought you here instead. | 你又一个人住 所以我就把你带回这儿来了 |
[01:12] | You slept… where? | 你睡在… 哪儿? |
[01:14] | In your arms. | 你怀里 |
[01:18] | Relax, I’m kidding. | 别紧张 逗你玩的 |
[01:19] | On the couch, downstairs. | 我睡在楼下长沙发上 |
[01:21] | Oh, great. | 哦 太好了 |
[01:23] | I mean, th-thanks. | 我是说 多–多谢 |
[01:26] | So how are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样? |
[01:27] | Like, uh, like my tongue’s wearing a sweater. | 好像 嗯 好像舌头上拴了个称砣 |
[01:31] | Could you please not do that? | 别把窗帘拉开好吗 |
[01:33] | How did things go with Sofia? | 索菲娅的事情怎么样了 |
[01:36] | Sofia left… | 索菲娅离开我… |
[01:38] | with her perfect boyfriend, | 去找她完美的男朋友了 |
[01:40] | who probably proposed to her with his perfect chin. | 可能他已经 用他那完美的下巴向她求婚了 |
[01:44] | What? | 什么? |
[01:45] | She wants a family, Betty. | 她想要结婚成家 贝蒂 |
[01:47] | She wants to settle down, | 她想安定下来 |
[01:49] | drive a car with a backseat. | 开一辆有后座的车 (有小孩的家庭一般会购买带后座的车) |
[01:52] | That doesn’t sound so terrible. | 听起来不是很可怕嘛 |
[01:54] | It does when she doesn’t see you as the guy she wants to do that with. | 如果她是打算和别的男人实现这个计划 那就可怕了 |
[01:59] | I’m not that guy, am I? | 我不是那种男人 是吧? |
[02:03] | I mean, maybe you could just stick to girls who love 2-seaters. | 那你可以坚持只和那些喜欢双座车 的女生约会 |
[02:06] | You never called back that one danish girl. | 比如那个丹麦女孩 你还没有给她回过电话呢 |
[02:08] | Don’t try and fix this, Betty. | 别安慰我了 贝蒂 |
[02:11] | I lost her. | 我失去她了 |
[02:12] | I’m not trying to fix it. | 我不是想要安慰你 |
[02:14] | I’m just saying, look at me. | 我只是想说 看看我 |
[02:16] | Last summer I was mopping up at a cat hospital. | 去年夏天 我还在宠物医院擦地板 |
[02:19] | Today I’m an executive assistant at “Mode” magazine. | 今天却是《时尚》杂志的经理助理 |
[02:22] | A lot can change in a short time. | 用不了多久 就物是人非了 |
[02:26] | Don’t choke. Don’t choke. | Don’t choke. 别呛着 别呛着 |
[02:30] | No, stay. | 别乱动 |
[02:37] | I don’t get it. It was a holiday. | 真搞不明白 昨天明明是过节啊 |
[02:39] | Clearly, some people thought it would be an ideal time | 很明显 |
[02:42] | to use my office as a prom limo. | 有人觉得昨天是 在我的办公室办成人仪式的绝佳机会 |
[02:44] | Animals. What’d they do? | 禽兽 他们干什么了 |
[02:47] | They polished off six gift baskets, | 他们吃喝光了六个礼品篮 |
[02:49] | rifled through my drawers | 翻了我的抽屉 |
[02:51] | and made phone calls from my desk. | 还用了我的办公电话 |
[02:54] | What’s wrong with people? | 那些人是怎么回事啊? |
[02:57] | Couldn’t they be satisfied with watching the parade | 难道他们就不能满足于观赏观赏游行 |
[02:59] | and “The sound of music” for, like, the 80th time? | 看第八十遍电影《音乐之声》? |
[03:02] | Is that how you spend your holidays, Marc? | 你就是这么过节的吧 马克? |
[03:04] | In Schenectady with my family. | 我回了舍内克塔第的老家 (纽约州北部城市) |
[03:06] | And you came back… | 那你什么时候回来的 就快演到冯·特拉普一家逃离纳粹魔掌了 (电影《音乐之声》的结尾) |
[03:07] | Uh, right before the Von Trapps escape the nazis. | 就快演到冯·特拉普一家逃离纳粹魔掌了 (电影《音乐之声》的结尾) |
[03:10] | If I leave before “Edelweiss,” I can be home and in bed by midnight. | 我要赶在唱”雪绒花”之前出发 午夜前就能回家上床 |
[03:13] | Marc, I found this under my chaise. | 马克 我在椅子下面发现了这个 |
[03:19] | Why are you calling me from the office? | 你怎么会从办公室打电话给我? |
[03:24] | She knows we called from the office. | 她知道这是办公室电话 |
[03:37] | Who on this staff would willingly eat something | 公司里还有谁 会吃每份含15克脂肪的东西? |
[03:40] | that’s 15 grams of fat per serving? | 呃 喔 |
[03:44] | Uh, ooh, gee, um… | 天哪 嗯… |
[03:48] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[03:49] | You study the teeth imprints. | 你研究一下这颗腰果上的牙印 |
[03:55] | Hello? Ah, Bradford. | 你好 哦 是布拉德福 |
[03:57] | How was your holiday? | 节过得怎么样? |
[04:00] | Oh, no, I’ll… I’ll turn it on now. | 哦 还没 我… 我现在就开电视 |
[04:06] | Word has it that Tim, Chloe and baby Chutney will stop in Gotham | 据传提姆和克洛伊 带着他们的婴儿查特妮 |
[04:10] | for a layover on their way to Prague. | 会在纽约稍做停留 然后再回布拉格 |
[04:12] | Does this mean that New Yorkers will be the first to lay eyes | 那是否意味着 |
[04:15] | on the mysterious baby girl? | 纽约人会首先 亲眼见到这个神秘幼女呢? |
[04:17] | I hope so, ’cause this New Yorker is starting to think | 希望如此 |
[04:20] | that miss Chloe has been “nursing” a fat slab of swiss cheese. | 因为本人已经开始认为 克洛伊小姐哺育的可能是一个大肥妞 |
[04:25] | Wait, are you saying they chose us to reveal baby Chutney? | 等等 你是说他们让我们 首家曝光幼女查特妮? |
[04:28] | Fabulous. | 太棒了 |
[04:31] | There’s the writer contracts that I have to get out today- | 今天我有一份记者合同得赶出来 |
[04:34] | I thought it was a paid holiday. | 我还以为这是带薪假期 |
[04:35] | I’m only gonna be there till noon. | 我今天只用上半天班 |
[04:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | Dad, we’ve got deadlines, and Daniel’s been distracted. | 爸 我们再不赶就到期了 丹尼尔现在又无心工作 |
[04:42] | If I wait till monday to finish the paperwork, it’ll be too late. | 等到周一才去处理完这些文件 就太晚了 |
[04:44] | How does your boss take his coffee, on the rocks? | 你老板喝什么样的咖啡 要不要加冰? |
[04:46] | Shh, dad, please. Just let him sleep. | 嘘! 爸 别闹了 就让他睡会吧 |
[04:49] | I’m sure I’ll be back before he even gets up. | 等到他醒来之前 我肯定就已经回来了 |
[04:51] | Oh, but if I’m not, just, you know, offer him breakfast. | 如果我没回来 就让他留下来吃早饭 |
[04:53] | Be nice. | 友好点 |
[04:54] | Oh, and whatever you do, | 还有 |
[04:56] | don’t talk about last night, don’t even mention her name. | 无论如何不要和他讲昨晚的事情 连她的名字都别提 |
[04:59] | He’s in really bad shape. | 他现在状况很不好 |
[05:01] | Who is this woman anyway? | 那个女人到底是谁? |
[05:02] | What? You don’t recognize me? | 怎么? 认不出我来了? |
[05:05] | I’m “Memoir of a Geisha”… before she shaved. | 我是《艺伎回忆录》… 剃掉体毛之前的章子怡 |
[05:08] | You know, I kinda miss the good old days | 我反而有点怀念以前 |
[05:10] | when you snuck out in the middle of the night. | 你半夜溜出去时的美好时光 |
[05:12] | Oh, but then we would’ve missed this. | 但我们就看不到他这幅德性了 |
[05:15] | What do you think, Betty? | 你觉得怎么样 贝蒂? |
[05:16] | Can you put me on the cover of your magazine? | 能让我上你们杂志封面吗? |
[05:18] | Well, I don’t really have much say about what goes on the cover. | 我对谁上封面这事 实在没什么发言权 |
[05:20] | Sorry. Good-bye. | 不好意思 再见 |
[05:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:23] | You, uh, staying for breakfast? | 你 呃 打算留下来吃早饭? |
[05:26] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[05:27] | Smells great. | 闻起来真香 |
[05:29] | You’re a guest in this house. | 别以为这是你自己家 |
[05:39] | Sofia? | 索菲娅? |
[05:41] | Hola, Betty. | 你好啊 贝蒂 |
[05:43] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[05:44] | Oh, nothing. I just didn’t expect to see anybody here today. | 没什么事 我还以为今天在这儿碰不到人呢 |
[05:47] | Oh, when you’re launching a magazine in six weeks, | 六周之后新杂志就要创刊了 |
[05:49] | no one gets a friday off. | 周五怎么能休息啊 |
[05:51] | Is Daniel coming in, too? | 丹尼尔也会来吗? |
[05:54] | Um… I-I’m not sure. | 我–我不知道 |
[05:59] | I’m leaving him a note. | 我给他留了纸条 |
[06:01] | Well, I’ll tell him you stopped by. | 我会告诉他你来过 |
[06:04] | Betty, I left him three messages since yesterday, | 贝蒂 |
[06:08] | and he has not returned one of my phone calls, | 从昨天起我给他留过三次言了 但他一个电话也没回我 |
[06:11] | and I’m leaving tonight for Maine. | 今晚我就要去缅因州了 (美国东北部一个州) |
[06:12] | What’s in Maine? | 去缅因州干什么? |
[06:13] | Hunter found some house- | 亨特在那边看中了一幢房子 |
[06:15] | six bedrooms, huge porch. | 有六个卧室 门廊很宽敞 |
[06:17] | Says it’s the perfect place to raise our future family. | 他说这是我们 将来生儿育女的好地方 |
[06:20] | Sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[06:22] | Yeah, knowing Hunter, he probably found some old captain | 是呀 |
[06:25] | to marry us in a lobster boat this weekend. | 亨特好像还找了个老船长 周末会在一艘捕龙虾船上给我们证婚 |
[06:29] | Marry? | 结婚? |
[06:32] | Great. Congratulations. | 太好了 恭喜 |
[06:33] | Don’t forget to pack your Dramamine. | 别忘了带晕船药 |
[06:39] | Betty, I don’t know what to do. | 贝蒂 我不知如何是好 |
[06:43] | Listen, I’m not sure I even want to go. | 真的 我甚至不知道自己想不想去 |
[06:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:52] | Well, it’s complicated. | 这太复杂了 |
[06:54] | A month ago, I didn’t know Daniel. | 一个月前 丹尼尔还没出现 |
[06:59] | Well, have you told him? Does he know how you feel? | 这话你跟他说过吗? 他知不知道你这个想法? |
[07:01] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[07:03] | Daniel “so many women, so little time” Meade? | 那个”女人多 时间少”的 丹尼尔·米德? |
[07:07] | I don’t think it would matter. | 我觉得他不会在乎 |
[07:10] | Do you? | 你觉得呢? |
[07:11] | What? No. I-I-I don’t know. | 什么? 不 我–我不知道 |
[07:13] | I- I just came here to work. I’m-I’m working. | 我–我只是回来工作而已 我在–我在工作 |
[07:15] | I have to get back to work. | 我得继续工作了 |
[07:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:21] | Got a plane to catch. | 还要去赶飞机呢 |
[07:28] | Hey, papi, can you bring one for Justin? | 老爸 贾斯廷也要一份 |
[07:31] | – Coming right up. | |
[07:32] | Oh, don’t forget the salt, please. | 这就来 |
[07:34] | Yep. | – 别忘了放盐 |
[07:37] | So what are we putting under our tree, nothing? | 我们在树下摆什么装饰? 什么都没有吗? |
[07:40] | Maybe we won’t have one this year. | 可能我们今年都不会买树了 |
[07:42] | Not everybody has a Christmas tree, right? | 不是谁家都要买圣诞树的 对不对? |
[07:44] | Sure, but they’re jewish. | 是呀 但不买树都是犹太人 |
[07:50] | We are putting every penny we got towards helping papi. | 我们要帮老爸 一分一厘都得省 |
[07:53] | Do you hear me? | 你听明白了吗? |
[07:54] | Hilda, one tree is not gonna break the bank. | 希尔达 买一棵树咱们也不会破产 |
[07:57] | We always had one. | 我们去年已经买过了 |
[08:00] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[08:04] | You okay? | 你没事了吧? |
[08:05] | Hey, Mr. Suarez. | 苏亚雷斯先生 |
[08:08] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[08:10] | I’m cooking. Stay for breakfast. | 我在做饭 留下来吃早饭吧 |
[08:13] | Oh, I’m not much of a breakfast person. | 我平常不大吃早饭的 |
[08:15] | I should probably just head home. | 我还是直接回家得了 |
[08:16] | No. | 不用了 |
[08:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不了 不了 |
[08:20] | Betty told me to feed and water you. | 贝蒂嘱咐我让你吃饱喝足 |
[08:23] | Stay for coffee. You look like hell. | 留下来喝杯咖啡吧 你看起来状况很糟啊 |
[08:25] | Come on. There you go. | 来吧 给你 |
[08:28] | Come on in and sit down. | 快进来坐下吧 |
[08:31] | How about right there? | 坐这儿怎么样? |
[08:34] | Good job. Okay. | 走得还挺稳健 好的 |
[08:37] | I’ll get you a plate. | 我给你拿个盘子 |
[08:45] | Yo, I’m Santos, Hilda’s, uh… | 你好 我是桑托斯 是希尔达的… |
[08:49] | Justin’s father. | 是贾斯廷的爸爸 |
[08:51] | Oh, right. Uh, Daniel. | 哦 知道了 – 呃 |
[08:54] | Meade. Yeah, I know. | 我是丹尼尔… – 米德 我知道 |
[08:56] | I saw your picture in the “Post” once. | 我在《纽约邮报》上 见到过你的照片 |
[08:58] | You dated Angelina when she was in between boyfriends, right? | 你还和安吉莉娜·茱莉约过会 当时她正好没有男友 对吧 |
[09:02] | A real player, bro. | 你很能玩哦 兄弟 |
[09:09] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:13] | How about that? | 吃吃这个吧 |
[09:15] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[09:21] | It’s the second door on the left. | 左边的第二个门 |
[09:29] | Oh, hi, Mr. Meade. You scared me. | 你好 米德先生 你吓了我一跳 |
[09:32] | Did Daniel get my message? | 丹尼尔收到我的信息了吗? |
[09:34] | – Regarding… – Baby Chutney. | 关于… 名人幼女查特妮 |
[09:36] | Tim and Chloe have given us a 3-hour window to shoot her. | 提姆和克洛伊给我们三个小时 来给她拍照 |
[09:40] | Tim and Chloe? | 提姆和克洛伊? |
[09:41] | “Mode’s” getting the first pictures of baby Chutney? Shut up! | 《时尚》首家 给名人幼女查特妮拍摄照片? 别逗了! |
[09:44] | I mean, that’s really exciting. | 我的意思是 实在太激动人心了 |
[09:47] | Well, it will be if my son can pull this off. | 是的 如果我儿子能办妥的话 |
[09:49] | Is here, isn’t he? | 他在这儿吧? |
[09:51] | Wilhelmina has called in some staffers, | 威廉敏娜已经打电话叫了一些人 |
[09:53] | and she’s on her way to greet the plane. | 她在接机的路上 |
[09:55] | Bradford, I was thinking we approach this from a family angle. | 布拉德福 我想我们可以从 一家人其乐融融的角度来拍摄 |
[09:59] | You know how the firstborn changes everything? | 你知道 一个家庭会 因为第一个小孩的出生而完全改变 |
[10:02] | Yeah, I like that. | 好 这主意不错 |
[10:04] | Tell Daniel that since, uh, we’re short staffed, | 告诉丹尼尔 因为我们现在缺人 |
[10:07] | Sofia has volunteered to write the copy. | 索菲娅主动帮忙写这篇稿子 |
[10:09] | They’ll make a great team. | 他们会是很棒的组合 |
[10:15] | No, I can’t be there, Betty. | 不行 我来不了 贝蒂 |
[10:18] | I’m total mess. | 我现在状态太糟糕了 |
[10:20] | Tell her I’m a mess. | 告诉她我现在很混乱 |
[10:22] | Betty, he’s a mess. | 贝蒂 他现在很混乱 |
[10:25] | He can’t hold down my huevos, and he’s got a fever. | 他连我做的煎蛋都吃不下 现在还发烧了 |
[10:30] | Baby who? | 谁家的婴儿? |
[10:31] | Oh, no. Baby Chutney. | 不会吧 – 婴儿查特妮 – 婴儿查特妮? |
[10:34] | Baby Chutney? | 提姆和克洛伊 给我们三个小时 |
[10:35] | Tim and Chloe have given us three hours, | 提姆和克洛伊 给我们三个小时 |
[10:38] | and Sofia’s come up with a family angle. | 索菲娅提出 从合家幸福的角度来拍摄 |
[10:40] | Yeah, Tim and Chloe- explain that one. | 好嘛 提姆和克洛伊 说起这哥们 |
[10:42] | He sleeps with every woman who brings him coffee, | 谁给他端杯咖啡 |
[10:44] | and all of a sudden he’s Mr. Family man? | 他就和谁上床 现在一下子就变成了顾家男人? |
[10:46] | Daniel, are you still drunk? | 丹尼尔 你酒还没醒吧? |
[10:48] | Wait, did-did you say Sofia? | 等等 你–你刚才说索菲娅? |
[10:51] | My Sofia? What, is Hunter the chin there, too? | 我的索菲娅? 怎么着? 那个”完美下巴”亨特也在那儿? |
[10:54] | Daniel, you have to be here. | 丹尼尔 你一定得过来 |
[10:56] | I am sick, Betty. I’m still drunk. | 我病了啊 贝蒂 我酒还没醒 |
[10:59] | I can’t face her. | 这样子没法见她 |
[11:01] | Besides, what do I know about shooting a family spread, huh? | 再说了 我对拍摄家庭照懂些什么啊? |
[11:05] | Just cover for me. | 帮我掩饰一下 |
[11:06] | No. I can’t take charge of this. | 不行 我拿不了主意 |
[11:09] | What is going on over there? | 你那里怎么闹哄哄的? |
[11:11] | Uh, the tree I ordered just arrived. | 哦 我订的树到了 |
[11:13] | The what? | 你订的什么? |
[11:14] | The Christmas tree for your family. | 给你家的圣诞树 |
[11:16] | Why did you get us a tree? | 你干吗要给我们买树? |
[11:18] | Threw up in four rooms of your house. It’s the least I can do, huh? | 我吐了你们家四间屋子 这是我最起码该做的 对吧? |
[11:21] | – Well, how did you- – It was no big deal. | – 你怎么能? – 没什么大不了 |
[11:23] | I just called the company florist. | 我不过是给花店打了个电话 |
[11:25] | Oh, my god! | 天啊! |
[11:32] | Daniel. Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[11:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[11:39] | He’s on his way. | 在来这的路上 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:01] | Is he here? | 他在这儿吗? |
[12:02] | I’m sorry. You are… | 不好意思 您是… |
[12:04] | This is Bruno… Jacobs. | 这位是布鲁诺…雅各布斯 |
[12:08] | Stylist. | 我们的造型师 |
[12:10] | I was called in to help him coordinate today. | 我被叫过来帮他一起协调 |
[12:13] | Of course. Mr. Bruno, hi. I’m Betty. It’s- | 好啊 布鲁诺先生 你好 我是贝蒂 |
[12:15] | Where’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔在哪儿? 他… |
[12:16] | He… is… on his way. | 他… 在… 来这的路上 |
[12:19] | He’s… getting a gift for baby Chutney. | 他在… 给婴儿查特妮买礼物 |
[12:23] | Isn’t that your job? | 那不是你的工作吗? |
[12:25] | Daniel is very hands-on. | 丹尼尔事必躬亲 |
[12:27] | The clock is ticking. We need to talk concept. | 时间紧迫 我们得谈谈拍摄的主题 |
[12:29] | You know, we were thinking of something family oriented. | 是这样 我们考虑用家庭的概念 |
[12:32] | They’re movie stars. | 他们是电影明星 |
[12:34] | Okay, um… well, what are your thoughts? | 好吧… 那 你怎么想呢? |
[12:37] | Uh, Daniel requested that you share them with me. | 呃 丹尼尔让你跟我说说 |
[12:41] | Really? | 是吗? |
[12:44] | Well, my first thought is coffee. | 好吧 我首先想的是咖啡 |
[12:48] | I like it hot. | 要热的 |
[12:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:51] | Here, drink this. | 来 喝点这个 |
[12:54] | It’ll help. | 有点用 |
[12:56] | Thanks. I really appreciate this. | 谢谢 真的非常感谢 |
[12:58] | Oh, well, we really appreciate the tree. It’s so nice. | 哎 我们还非常感谢你送的树呢 你太好了 |
[13:02] | This isn’t, uh, Betty’s bonus, right? | 你不会把这算是贝蒂的奖金吧? |
[13:05] | I say we take the door off the hinges and cut off some branches. | 我说 我们得把门板卸下来 再砍掉点树枝 |
[13:08] | Yo, Justin, you got a saw? | 嘿 贾斯廷 有锯子吗 |
[13:11] | I got it. I got it. | 我去拿 |
[13:13] | You guys did an awesome article last december | 去年十二月你们有篇很棒的文章 |
[13:16] | on how to make icicles out of mylar. | 讲如何用树脂做冰柱 |
[13:18] | I saved that issue. | 我保存了那期杂志 |
[13:19] | Really? | 真的? 好吧 其实主要是为了那篇 描写匈牙利垂暮女王的文章 |
[13:20] | Well, more for the article on that old queen of hungary. | 好吧 其实主要是为了那篇 描写匈牙利垂暮女王的文章 |
[13:23] | I didn’t know you were into history. | 我不知道你还对历史感兴趣 |
[13:25] | She used to sleep wrapped up in a sheet with raw steaks. | 她以前睡觉的时候要盖 生牛排做的被子 |
[13:28] | It removed her toxins. Her skin was flawless. | 能排除体内的毒素 她的皮肤真是完美无暇 |
[13:32] | – Flawless? – Flawless. | 完美无瑕? 完美无瑕 |
[13:35] | Good for her. | 她还真不错 |
[13:39] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[13:40] | Tell me something. | 跟我讲讲 |
[13:42] | How long does Santos plan on sticking around? | 桑托斯打算在这儿混多久? |
[13:44] | Look, papi, I can take care of myself. | 老爸 我不会让自己吃亏的 |
[13:46] | It’s not you I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是你 |
[13:49] | Well, Justin could use another man in his life right now. | 那贾斯廷的生活中 也应该有一个爸爸了 |
[13:51] | What happens when this “man” disappears again for three years? | 如果这个”爸爸” 再消失三年怎么办? |
[13:54] | Ay, back off, would you? | 唉 你就别管了 行不行? |
[13:58] | Give him a chance to be a father. | 给他一个做父亲的机会 |
[14:09] | We can dump the water on her from behind. | 我们可以从后面向她泼水 |
[14:11] | We can shoot high-speed from a low angle. | 用高速摄影机从低视角来拍摄 |
[14:14] | Genius. | 天才 用克洛伊的美人鱼电影来寻找灵感 我喜欢 |
[14:15] | Love using that mermaid movie Chloe did for inspiration. | 用克洛伊的美人鱼电影来寻找灵感 我喜欢 |
[14:18] | If the baby doesn’t see the water coming… bam. | 如果婴儿不知道有水泼过来… |
[14:21] | Pure drama. | 戏剧感一流 |
[14:23] | You’re gonna dump water on the baby? | 你要往孩子身上泼水? |
[14:27] | Is that the concept? | 这是拍摄的理念吧? |
[14:34] | Do you have a nondairy creamer? | 你有没有不含奶的咖啡伴侣? |
[14:38] | Is everybody on board with this? | 大家都同意这个创意吗? |
[14:41] | I mean, I personally- | 我个人认为 |
[14:43] | I think that a wet baby ambush could be very dynamic… | 突然被浇了一头水 的婴儿是很有表现力… |
[14:50] | but-but Daniel might not. | 不过– 不过丹尼尔可能不这么想 |
[14:55] | I’m-I’m gonna check on that creamer. Okay. | 我–我去拿咖啡伴侣 好的 |
[15:01] | Of course I approve, Betty. This is Bruno Jacobs, hon. | 我当然赞成 贝蒂 他可是布鲁诺·雅各布斯 |
[15:05] | He styled Madonna while she was giving birth, | 他为麦当娜分娩时做的造型 |
[15:07] | made her belly sweat look like diamonds. | 让她的肚子上的汗珠 看起来就像一颗颗钻石 |
[15:09] | Tell Daniel to get out of the way and let him do his work. | 叫丹尼尔别插手了 让造型师照他自己的想法去做 “她知道我们去过她办公室 都怪你那个该死的腰果” |
[15:23] | Will you excuse me for just a second? | 我失陪一下 |
[15:33] | What about Amanda? Where did she spend her holiday? | 阿曼达呢? 她在哪儿过的节? |
[15:38] | I think she went to Vermont. | 我想她去了佛蒙特州 (美国北部一州 距纽约市有400公里) |
[15:41] | Oh, I can’t wait to meet baby Chutney. | 哦 我迫不及待地 想见到这个婴儿查特妮 |
[15:44] | I hope she spits up on something so I can sell it on the internet. | 真希望她朝什么东西吐点唾沫 这样我就能拿到网上去卖了 |
[15:47] | Now how could Amanda get back from Vermont so fast? | 阿曼达这么快 就能从佛蒙特州赶回来? |
[15:49] | It doesn’t make sense. | 不可能吧 |
[15:51] | I, uh-oh, excuse-y. It’s Amanda. Hello? | 我 嗯–噢 不好意西 是阿曼达 你好? |
[15:57] | Oh, it’s just a text message. | 哦 只是个短信 |
[16:01] | “Forget the cashews. You’re the one who had to be Nancy Drew. “ | “别提腰果了” “想扮演南希·德鲁的人是你” (美国今年6月上映的新片 主角是少女神探) |
[16:05] | Look, Willie, I can explain- | 威莉 听我解释 |
[16:07] | You held that nut in your hand and you lied to me. | 你竟然一边拿着我的腰果 一边对我撒谎 |
[16:09] | – I never touched your cashews. – Oh, no, that was Amanda. | 我从来没有碰过你的腰果 哦 对 那是阿曼达 |
[16:11] | You were the one who made the phone calls. You are Nancy Drew. | 而你则是打电话的那个 |
[16:15] | I didn’t learn anything, though. | 你还想探我的案! 我什么都没打探到 |
[16:17] | Then why are you wheezing? | 那你干什么发抖? |
[16:20] | You have a friend in a surgical hospital that likes to chat. | 你有个在整容医院的 很爱聊天的朋友 |
[16:25] | About what? | 聊什么? 我不知道 |
[16:26] | I don’t know. I was drinking and dialing. | 我不知道 我喝醉了乱拨号 |
[16:28] | Oh, you are done dialing, Nancy. | 你别想再打电话了 少女妙探 |
[16:32] | Oh! Oh, I still had free minutes. | 我还有没用完的话费呢 |
[16:35] | Why are we getting off here? | 我们为什么在这儿停车? |
[16:37] | Ma’am, we have a flat. Sorry. | 女士 车轮胎爆了 对不起 |
[16:40] | We can’t stop now. I-I have to go meet baby Chutney on the tarmac! | 我们现在不能停 我得去机场跑道上接婴儿查特妮! |
[16:47] | Dad, is he there? | 爸爸 他在吗? |
[16:49] | I need to talk to him. Is he upright? | 我有话跟他说 他现在坐得起来吗? |
[16:51] | Technically, yes. | 表面上看来 是的 |
[16:59] | Is that him? Betty, let me talk to him. | 那是他吗? – 丹尼尔 – 贝蒂 让我和他谈 – 不 不 等一小下 – 让我和他谈 |
[17:02] | Let me talk to him. | |
[17:04] | Is that Sofia? Don’t-don’t tell her it’s me. | 你旁边是索菲娅? 不要–不要告诉她是我 |
[17:08] | I can’t deal with this today. | 我今天还不能面对她 |
[17:09] | Uh-Daniel, Daniel, I can’t hear you. You’re breaking up- | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 我听不见你说什么 你信号不好 |
[17:12] | I need to ask him- I need his input on this paper. | 我–我得问问他 我需要听他的意见 |
[17:14] | Just call me when you get off the gift wrapping floor. Okay, ‘bye. | 等你从礼物店出来 再给我打电话 好的 再见 |
[17:16] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:18] | Did he ask about me? | 他有没有问起我? |
[17:19] | Uh, maybe. I could- I couldn’t hear very well. | 可能吧 我–我也听不大清楚 |
[17:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Brilliant. | 精彩 |
[17:34] | Metal is a nice homage. | 金属是一个很好的题材 |
[17:36] | Tim did that King Arthur movie in armor last year. | 去年提姆在演《亚瑟王》的时候 就穿了一身盔甲 |
[17:39] | Oh, if you freeze-frame the fight scene, he is not wearing a codpiece. | 噢 你要是把他的打斗场景定格 就会看见他的下档没盖东西 |
[17:43] | I know. | 这能剪裁出来吗? |
[17:44] | Can this be tailored? | 这能剪裁出来吗? |
[17:46] | Maybe with a blow torch. | 用用喷灯说不定还行 (喷灯是用来融化金属的) |
[17:48] | Let’s go with this. It’s edgy. | 我们就用这个 很先锋 |
[17:51] | You know, don’t you think that we should wait for Daniel’s opinion? | 你们不觉得 我们应该等等丹尼尔的意见吗 |
[17:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[17:56] | He’s coming. Uh, but I just don’t think | 他就来了 |
[17:58] | that he’s gonna go for a baby in chain-link. | 但是我想他 不会同意让婴儿穿金属链子 |
[18:01] | It’s chain mail. | 是金属盔甲 |
[18:02] | Whatever. If she tries to move in that, | 都一样 |
[18:04] | she’s gonna need first aid. | 婴儿要是穿这玩意 你就等着叫救护车吧 |
[18:06] | You know? ‘Cause their skin, it’s-it’s tender. | 知道吗? 因为婴儿的皮肤 很–很嫩 |
[18:09] | Is this your opinion, or Daniel’s? | 那是你的主意还是丹尼尔的? |
[18:11] | Daniel’s. | 是丹尼尔的 是吗? |
[18:12] | Really? I could have sworn it was yours. | 是吗? 我发誓那是你的主意 |
[18:15] | And frankly, I’m not about to take critiques | 坦白说 |
[18:16] | from someone who trims her bangs with a lighter. | 我不打算接受一个 用打火机做爆炸头的人的批评 |
[18:19] | Your boss has five minutes to get here, or he forfeits his vote. | 你老板得在五分钟之内赶过来 |
[18:26] | Look. | 不然他就失去了表决权 |
[18:29] | You made that? | 这是你做的? |
[18:30] | No, that was Betty, years ago, from her glitter period. | 不 是贝蒂做的 好些年前了 那时候她很喜欢亮片 |
[18:35] | Justin, hand me that, will you? | 贾斯廷 把那个递给我 |
[18:39] | What’s that supposed to be, a cow? | 那个应该是什么? 奶牛? |
[18:41] | Reindeer. | 驯鹿 |
[18:43] | My late wife made this for me, | 我过世的妻子给我做的 |
[18:46] | our first Christmas in New York. | 庆祝我们在纽约过的第一个圣诞节 |
[18:48] | Her feet were always cold, so she put boots on everything. | 她总是觉得脚不暖和 所以给每样东西都穿上靴子 |
[18:51] | So most of these are homemade? | 这些东西大多数都是自己做的? |
[18:53] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:55] | Careful with that. | 小心点 |
[18:57] | It’s older than you. | 这比你的年纪还大 |
[18:58] | Your mother was busy. | 你妈妈真是没闲着 |
[19:00] | I made this one when I was pregnant with Justin. | 这是我做的 是在怀贾斯廷的时候 |
[19:04] | Here come the tears… just watch. | 哭戏要开始了… 看着吧 |
[19:06] | Listen, you. I’m proud of this. | 跟你们说吧 |
[19:07] | It took me weeks to weave this straw. | 我觉得很自豪 我花了好几周编这些麦秆 |
[19:10] | Hormones’ll make you do strange things. | 荷尔蒙会让你做一些奇怪的事情 |
[19:12] | It was the only thing in the house she didn’t try to eat. | 这是屋里头惟一一样 她不会一口吞掉的东西 |
[19:15] | It’s not funny. | – 这不好笑 – 对不起 |
[19:21] | You wanna hang it? | 你来挂起来吧? |
[19:23] | Uh, sure, yeah. | 嗯 好啊 |
[19:25] | I’m… kind a new at this. | 我… 不太会弄这些 |
[19:31] | I should… I… | 我应该… 我… |
[19:33] | I guess I should start at the top, or… | 我猜 应该是挂在顶上吧… |
[19:36] | um… bottom? | 要不就是 挂在底下? |
[19:40] | Middle? | 挂在中间? 你家从来没买过圣诞树? |
[19:41] | Your family never had Christmas trees? | 你家从来没买过圣诞树? |
[19:43] | Oh, yeah, sure. We had amazing trees- | 当然买过 |
[19:46] | uh, electric trains running underneath, Waterford icicles, | 我家的树可棒了 电动火车在树下跑 |
[19:50] | you name it. | 树上还挂着冰柱 应有尽有 |
[19:52] | Just, uh, weren’t allowed to touch anything. | 只是 什么东西都不准碰 |
[20:06] | How does that feel? | 什么感觉? |
[20:07] | Ow. Like my braces slipped. | 就像把牙套围在脖子上 |
[20:09] | I can’t believe any mother would let her baby wear that thing. | 难以置信 哪有妈妈 会让自己的宝宝穿这个 |
[20:11] | Oh, we’re gonna have to find something safer for the baby to wear, | 我们得找个安全些的东西给婴儿穿 |
[20:13] | like maybe a plastic bag. | 比如说塑料袋 |
[20:14] | Well, isn’t there anything in here that could work for a 6 month old? | 这儿就没有什么 能给六个月大的婴儿穿吗? |
[20:17] | No, nothing, nothing- yes, there is- | 没有… |
[20:19] | Kate Moss’ spandex dress. | 只有凯特·摩斯的紧身弹力裙 (著名时装模特) |
[20:20] | No, no, no, ’cause I’m gonna have to take it out a bit. | 不行 不行 还得裁减一下 |
[20:25] | Daniel! Hey, listen, so they wanna put baby Chutney in chain mail, | 丹尼尔! 听着 他们想 给婴儿查特妮穿金属盔甲 |
[20:29] | which would rust once they soaked her. | 好把她淋湿了 制造铁锈感 |
[20:32] | That’s great. | 他们太有才了 |
[20:33] | No, no, no. It’s not great, Daniel. | 不行 不行 那可不好 丹尼尔 |
[20:35] | If she burps, she’ll get lockjaw. | 她要是打个嗝 就会得破伤风 |
[20:37] | Are you feeling any better? | 你现在好受点了吗? |
[20:38] | A little. | 稍微好点了 |
[20:40] | I’m decorating your tree. | 我正在装饰你们家的树 |
[20:42] | You know, your family has a lot of cool ornaments. | 你家有好多很酷的装饰品 |
[20:45] | I really like your glitter period. | 我真喜欢你的亮片设计 |
[20:47] | What? | 什么? |
[20:48] | This is all so new to me, Betty. | 这些对我来说好新奇 贝蒂 |
[20:50] | You know, my family, we’d go away on Thanksgiving, | 我们家 你是知道的 我们会出门过感恩节 |
[20:53] | we’d come back on sunday and the whole tree was done… | 等到星期天回来 整棵树就装饰好了 |
[20:57] | by professionals. | 专业人士装饰的 |
[20:59] | Daniel, look. We need decisions. | 丹尼尔 我们要做出决定 |
[21:01] | The whole thing was an excuse for a photo op. | 我做这些 就是不想回来拍片 |
[21:03] | Are we gonna do this, or what? Because I’m gonna have | 我们就打算这样做吗? 因为我得去准备租一把电焊枪 |
[21:04] | to rent a soldering gun. | 因为我得去准备租一把电焊枪 |
[21:06] | Daniel- | – 丹尼尔 – |
[21:07] | Betty, come on. You’re always saying you want more responsibility. | 贝蒂 振作起来 你总是说想要更多的职责 |
[21:10] | You can do this. | 你现在就可以 |
[21:11] | And by the time I got in from Queens, it would all be over anyway. | 反正等我从皇后区赶过来的时候 事情早就结束了 |
[21:14] | Betty, you’re the man. | 贝蒂 |
[21:15] | Shoot. | 你就是大拿 |
[21:17] | Is it three cranberries, then a popcorn, | 是三个酸果配一个爆米花呢 |
[21:19] | or three popcorns, then a cranberry? | 还是三个爆米花配一个酸果? |
[21:21] | I’m not sure, but you better ask Justin, because he’s very particular. | 我不确定 你最好问问贾斯廷 他很挑剔的 |
[21:24] | What did he say? | 他说什么了? |
[21:25] | He likes what I do with glitter, | 他说他喜欢我用亮片做的东西 |
[21:27] | and apparently, I’m the man. | 而且 很明显 我是大拿 |
[21:35] | I need to get to JFK, fast. | 到JFK 快点 (JFK是纽约肯尼迪机场的简称) |
[21:37] | No highway, just side streets. | 别上高速主路 走小道 |
[21:41] | Now go. | 快走啊 |
[21:43] | Okay, the only reason I was there is ’cause I didn’t want | 好啦 |
[21:45] | to go home for Thanksgiving. | 我在你办公室的惟一原因 就是因为不想回家过感恩节 |
[21:47] | My mom keeps trying to set me up with this girl | 我妈总是想把我和她们教堂里 |
[21:49] | who plays the organ at their church, | 拉手风琴的女孩撮合成一对 |
[21:50] | and I just wanted to watch the parade from… | 我只是想看看花街游行… |
[21:56] | a safe place. | 从一个安全的地方 |
[22:00] | Please say something. | 你说我吧 |
[22:02] | You know the name of the hospital. | 你知道了医院的名字 |
[22:05] | You know the frequency of my calls. | 还知道我很频繁地往那里打电话 |
[22:09] | You stepped way over the line this time, Marc. | 你这次玩过界了 马克 |
[22:15] | I don’t know whether I can protect you anymore. | 我不知道我能不能再护着你了 |
[22:17] | Protect me from what? | 什么护着我? |
[22:19] | The person you were trying to call is not amused. | 你打电话的那个人不是好惹的 |
[22:24] | We have a big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[22:27] | We do? | 是吗? |
[22:28] | The publicist just sent me a sneak peek at the kid. | 他们的经纪人刚发给我一张 小孩的生活照 |
[22:31] | I’m gonna need five hours- a minimum of four. | 我需要五个小时 至少要四个小时 |
[22:33] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 那我就做不了了 |
[22:34] | Well, then, it can’t happen. | 那我就做不了了 |
[22:35] | Why? | 为什么? 因为婴儿查特妮太丑了 |
[22:36] | Because baby Chutney is butt-ugly. | 因为婴儿查特妮太丑了 |
[22:38] | We’re talking scary. | 丑得吓死人 |
[22:40] | Well maybe they just sent you a bad picture. Maybe it was fuzzy. | 也许他们给你的 那张照片拍得不好 可能照片太粗糙了 |
[22:43] | No, the baby is fuzzy. | 不 那个娃娃长得就很”粗糙” |
[22:45] | This child fell out of the ugly tree | 那个小孩就像从 一棵奇形怪状的树上长出来的 |
[22:47] | and hit every single branch on the way down. | 然后挂倒了每根树枝 之后再掉到地上 |
[22:50] | Well, we’re talking about a baby girl. | 怎么说 那也是一个小女婴啊 |
[22:52] | Who’s going to require extra lighting | 我们得用额外的灯光 |
[22:54] | and yards of tape for those ears. | 还要几百码的布 来遮住她的耳朵 |
[22:57] | Well, they need to catch a plane. | 可他们还得 忙着赶飞机呢 |
[22:58] | What don’t you understand? This kid is hideous. | 你怎么不明白? 小孩长得奇丑无比 |
[23:01] | Well, maybe your concept of what’s beautiful is a little narrow. | 也许你关于美的概念 有点狭隘 |
[23:05] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[23:07] | If you can’t find the wonder and pure joy of a baby, | 如果你不能从一个婴儿身上 发现那种神奇和纯粹的快乐 |
[23:10] | and think that it’s edgy to drown them in chain mail- | 并且认为给他们 穿金属盔甲是时尚 |
[23:13] | I have been styling for this magazine, missy, | 我开始为这本杂志 做造型师的时候 |
[23:16] | since before you bought your first pair of orthopedic pumps. | 小姐 你还没学会 买一双难看的鞋来打扮自己呢 |
[23:20] | Well, maybe that’s true, | 也许是这样 不过纪录显示 |
[23:22] | but for the record, your “brilliant” cover of Courtney Love | 科特妮·洛芙坐着轮椅 |
[23:25] | leaving rehab in a wheelbarrow of pills | 从戒毒所出来的时候 |
[23:26] | was our lowest selling issue in 17 years, | 你给她拍的那张”精彩”封面 创下了杂志17年来的最低销售纪录 |
[23:29] | so maybe you’re not the right person for the job. | 也许你并不适合这份工作 |
[23:33] | Are you firing me? | 你这是要炒掉我? |
[23:36] | I didn’t say that, | 我没这么讲 |
[23:38] | but if you don’t think you can do it- | 但是如果你觉得自己 |
[23:39] | I don’t, and clearly you don’t, | 不能胜任这份工作的话 |
[23:42] | so I suggest that you find someone | 我不能 |
[23:44] | who designs installations for the Bronx zoo. | 很明显你也不能 所以我建议你另请高明 |
[23:47] | Oh, tell them to bring treats. | 来本动物园做设计造型吧 叫他们带上饲料 |
[23:56] | Who the hell is this woman? | 这女人他妈的是谁? |
[23:57] | For today, she’s the boss. | 就今天而言 她是老板 |
[24:10] | Do you know where you’re going? | 你是在往哪儿开? |
[24:13] | Do you know what JFK stands for… | 你知道JFK是什么意思吗? |
[24:16] | Pradip? | 普拉迪普? |
[24:18] | You said take side street. This is side street. | 你说要走小道 这就是小道 |
[24:20] | No, this is slow street. | 不对 这是背道 |
[24:24] | Pathetic. | 什么人 |
[24:25] | This city will hand out licenses to anyone. | 这城市是个人就能拿到驾照 |
[24:29] | “What’d you drive in the old country, a goat? | 你在家乡用什么交通工具 山羊? |
[24:31] | Here, have a cab. “ | 在这边却开上了出租车 |
[24:35] | Why are we stopping? | 干吗停车? |
[24:37] | You getting out. I do not have to drive nasty person. | 你们给我下去 我没必要载恶心的人 |
[24:40] | Fine. Leave him here. | 行 我下车 他留下 |
[24:41] | No, you, out. Go. | 不 你们都下去 滚 |
[24:44] | Okay, okay, maybe we should just… | 好了 要不我们… |
[24:56] | Okay, so… let’s regroup, call another cab | 好吧 事已如此… 我们打起精神 另叫一辆出租车 |
[25:01] | and see if they’ll come to, um… | 叫他们到… |
[25:05] | Dante’s seventh circle of hell. | 阎王的第7层地狱 |
[25:08] | Uh, give me your phone. | 把你的电话给我 |
[25:09] | – Willie? – I-oh. | – 威廉…? – 我… |
[25:11] | Where’s your bag? | 你的包哪去了? |
[25:17] | Why isn’t she answering her phone? | 她怎么不接电话? |
[25:21] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[25:22] | Betty. | 丹尼尔到底在哪儿? |
[25:24] | Betty, where the hell is Daniel, hmm? | |
[25:30] | You’ve been covering for your boss all day, haven’t you? | 今天一天你都在帮你老板打掩护 对不对? |
[25:35] | Well, at least let me help you. | 至少可以让我帮帮你 |
[25:37] | No, Sofia, you cannot be more involved than you already are. | 别了 索菲娅 你不能再搀和了 |
[25:40] | What are you talking about? | 你怎么这样说? |
[25:43] | Daniel’s not here because of you. | 丹尼尔没能来完全是因为你 |
[25:45] | – Me? – Yes. | 因为我? 是的 |
[25:46] | You broke his heart last night, | 你昨晚伤了他的心 |
[25:48] | so he drank himself sick, and now he’s at my house, | 所以他喝伤了 现在他在我家… |
[25:51] | making little drummer boys out of stale marshmallow. | 用烂草枯叶练习圣诞手工 |
[25:54] | Did Daniel fire Bruno? | 丹尼尔解雇了布鲁诺? |
[25:56] | We weren’t on the same page. | 我们意见不统一 |
[25:57] | Well, Daniel better have a concept, because team baby Chutney | 那好 丹尼尔最好已经想好拍摄主题了 |
[26:00] | is waiting in the conference room for direction. | 因为婴儿查特妮团队 正在会议室等指示 |
[26:04] | Tell ’em I’ll be there in ten minutes. | 告诉他们我十分钟后到 |
[26:12] | I made the frame out of chenille sticks. | 这个相夹我是用绒线做的 |
[26:15] | Cool. Where’d you find those? | 酷! 你在哪儿搞到的这些玩意? |
[26:16] | Fabric store. | 布店 |
[26:17] | Yo, what do you say we go outside, get some fresh air, | 嘿 我们出去透透气 |
[26:20] | toss a football? | 玩玩球 怎么样? |
[26:22] | We’re doing the tree. | 我们正在装饰树呢 |
[26:23] | Yeah, well, give the glitter a rest. | 让这些发亮的小东西也休息一下 |
[26:25] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[26:26] | Come out and be a normal kid for an hour. | 像个正常小男孩那样出来玩一小时 |
[26:29] | I don’t know, Santos, | 桑托斯 |
[26:30] | I mean, if Justin deserts me now, | 要是贾斯廷抛弃我 |
[26:32] | the tree’ll end up looking like overdressed firewood. | 这棵树就会被我搞成个超大拨火棍 |
[26:35] | I need Justin’s eyes. | 我需要贾斯廷的眼光 |
[26:38] | He’s got a gift. | 他很有天赋 |
[26:39] | Yeah? Well, there’s other things he can learn, | 是吗? |
[26:42] | things no one’s teaching him in this house. | 他能学的东西还有很多 这家里没人教他 |
[26:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思? 就是我说的意思 |
[26:45] | Just what I said. | 就是我说的意思 |
[26:46] | Who the hell’s taking him to fabric stores? | 谁他妈带他去布店的? |
[26:48] | I am. | 是我 |
[26:49] | Come here. | 你过来 |
[26:51] | Who are you to come here after all this time and judge anybody | 你离家这么久 |
[26:54] | or anything in this family? | 还有脸对这个家的每个人每件事情 说长道短? |
[26:56] | You want me to just sit by and watch him play with chenille | 你想让我一言不发地坐在这里 |
[26:58] | and not say something about it? | 看他玩小姑娘的东西? |
[26:59] | No, keeping talking. You’re gonna leave here with a few less teeth. | 好啊 你使劲说 待会儿你走的时候 当心少几颗门牙 |
[27:02] | Look, if his own family doesn’t put a stop to this, then I am- | 如果他自己家人不拦着他 那就我来 |
[27:04] | A stop to what? | 拦着他什么? |
[27:05] | He is comfortable with who he is, and so am I. | 如果他做这些高兴 那我也高兴 |
[27:08] | If you got a problem with him, or with us, | 你要是对他 |
[27:12] | then you don’t belong here. | 对我们这个家有成见 那你就不属于这里 |
[27:13] | So you call all the shots, is that it? | 一切都是你说了算 是吧? |
[27:17] | Okay, jefe. | 好 你是老大 再见 |
[27:21] | Don’t say I didn’t try. | 别说我没努力过 |
[27:35] | You know, I think, uh, I twisted this wrong. | 我想 我绕错方向了 |
[27:38] | Was I supposed to braid it? | 这是不是应该编起来? |
[27:55] | Hi. This is Betty Suarez. I’m calling from “Mode” magazine. | 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 我们是《时尚》杂志的 我们需要选一个摄影的场所 |
[28:14] | Hold on just one second. That’s disgusting. | 太难吃了 |
[28:16] | Using Tim and Chloe’s first film as inspiration, | 用提姆和克洛伊的 第一部电影寻找灵感 |
[28:19] | we’ll recreate a jungle setting at the Rego Park arboretum. | 我们要在瑞高植物园 重现丛林的场景 |
[28:22] | Ew. Does Daniel really expect Tim and Chloe | 丹尼尔真的希望提姆和克洛伊 |
[28:25] | to get out of their limo in Queens? | 在皇后区走下他们的豪华轿车? |
[28:28] | Well, Amanda. They’ll be stepping into paradise, | 阿曼达 |
[28:30] | the garden of eden. | 他们会踏入天堂–伊甸园 |
[28:31] | Since the firstborn child is all about beginnings, | 既然新生儿意味着新的起点 |
[28:34] | we’ll portray the new parents as the first family, | 我们就把这对年轻父母描绘成人类 |
[28:36] | a 21st century Adam and Eve. | 第一个家庭 21世纪的亚当和夏娃 |
[28:39] | How do you not have any cash on you, not even an A.T.M. card? | 你身上怎么没有现金 连银行卡都没有 |
[28:42] | There’s $17 in my account. We can go to the bank, | 我账户里只有17美元 |
[28:45] | but I swear, it’ll be a social call. | 我们可以去银行啊 但我发誓只能去那里打个哈哈 |
[28:47] | Do taxis even come to this part of the world? | 这个鬼地方能打得到出租车吗? |
[28:49] | Where are we? | 我们究竟是在哪儿? |
[28:50] | I don’t think we want to ask them. | 我想我们还是别问那些人了 |
[28:53] | Well, we have no choice. Go ask them to borrow $20. | 我们没有办法 去向她们借20块 |
[28:57] | Something tells me they’re more into receiving than giving. | 我感觉她们更喜欢收钱而不是给钱 |
[29:00] | Never mind. I’ll do it. | 管不了了 让我来 |
[29:02] | Pardon me. Hello. | 打扰一下 |
[29:06] | Uh, my assistant and I are in an absurd situation. | 我和我助手现在处境很不妙 |
[29:10] | The taxi that was taking us to the airport- | – 本来出租车是载我们去机场的 |
[29:13] | Ain’t no airport around here. | – 这哪有什么机场 |
[29:14] | That’s what I told the driver. | 我也是这么对司机说的 |
[29:17] | I’m Wilhelmina Slater. | 我是威廉敏娜·斯莱特. |
[29:20] | “Mode” magazine. | 《时尚》杂志的 |
[29:23] | Perhaps you don’t subscribe. Anyway- | 也许你们没有订过 – 总之 |
[29:25] | What are you wearin’, girl? Rabbit? | – 你身上穿的什么 小妞? 兔毛? |
[29:28] | Uh, actually, it’s, uh… albino lynx, | 呃 其实是… |
[29:31] | and it’s not as warm as it might seem. | 白山猫毛 只是看起来暖和而已 |
[29:35] | Ooh, girl, shoot. I could make me some fierce pillows outta this puppy. | 喔哟 小妞 我靠 这些毛毛都够拿来做个枕头了 |
[29:38] | Okay, back off, girlfriends. | 住手 朋友 |
[29:40] | Stop pawin’ my piece, ‘less you gonna show me some benjies. | 别乱摸 除非你掏两张”大团结” |
[29:44] | You… know what I’m sayin’? | 你们…明白我的意思吧? |
[29:48] | – Benjies? – Where you from? | 大团结? 你们从哪儿来的? |
[29:50] | Okay, Lil’ Kim. Visiting hours are over. | 好啦 浪姐儿 放风时间已过 |
[29:53] | What, you gonna charge me to touch you? | 怎么着 我摸了你衣服就想跟我收钱? |
[29:56] | She’s new in the field, girls, | 这个地头她不太熟 |
[29:57] | and her corner’s a long, long way from here, so… | 她玩的地方离这儿很远 所以… |
[29:59] | – Oh, so you about to get cut- – Uh, run. | – 哦 想挨揍是吧 – 快跑 |
[30:02] | You better get up outta here. | 你们最好赶紧滚远点 |
[30:06] | Where does this go? | 这该放哪儿 |
[30:10] | Near the top. That’s where we hang all of our stocking ones. | 最上面 袜子都挂在那儿 |
[30:14] | We each have our own. | 每人都有一个 |
[30:15] | This one’ll be yours. | 这个是你的 |
[30:35] | Oh, gingerbread’s done. | 姜汁面包做好了 |
[30:44] | Listen, Mr. Suarez, um… | 看在大过节的份上 我想解释一下 苏亚雷斯先生 |
[30:47] | I’m sorry if I stepped on anyone’s toes. | 如果我冒犯了谁 真的很抱歉 |
[30:49] | I really didn’t mean to get in between your- | 我真的不是故意 想给你们家添麻烦 |
[30:51] | Please, Daniel. | 别这么说 丹尼尔 |
[30:53] | I’m thankful you were here. | 我很感谢你能在这儿 |
[30:57] | You’ll make a great father someday. | 以后你会是个好父亲的 |
[31:03] | Tim and Chloe in the garden of eden? | 提姆和克洛伊的伊甸园扮相? |
[31:06] | Oh, no, I-I like it, Betty. It’s clever, and- | 不是的 我–我喜欢这个创意 贝蒂 – 很妙 并且… – 并且什么? |
[31:09] | – And what? – I don’t know. It’s just… | 我也说不好 只是… |
[31:11] | I wonder if we’d be better off with something… simpler. | 我想我们是不是可以… 返璞归真一点 |
[31:16] | I mean, Tim and Chloe- | 我是说 |
[31:17] | they don’t have to be seen in some exotic jungle. | 提姆和克洛伊– 他们不一定要出现在异域丛林里 |
[31:21] | All right, they’re two working-class kids | 他们是从工人阶级的孩子 |
[31:23] | who just grew up to be movie stars. | 成长为电影明星的 |
[31:25] | What if we saw them in a living room, | 如果就把他们放在一个起居室里 |
[31:28] | in a row house in some neighborhood, | 一个普通居民区的房子 |
[31:31] | just doing something a family does? | 做着普通家庭做的事情 怎么样? |
[31:37] | I think you should bring Tim and Chloe here, | 我觉得 就该带提姆和克洛伊 |
[31:39] | to your house. | 到这儿来 到你家来 |
[31:41] | I think he started drinking again. | 我看他又喝高了 |
[31:43] | I heard that, and I haven’t. | 我听到你说什么了 我没喝酒 |
[31:45] | Get them to come here. | 让他们到这儿来吧 |
[31:47] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[31:55] | Come on, now. Come on, come on, come on. | |
[31:59] | Oh, Sofia, it’s you. | 索菲娅 是你 |
[32:02] | I’m so glad I caught you. I called your assistant | 真高兴我逮到你了 |
[32:04] | and she said that you were leaving for the airport. | 我打电话给你助手 她说你正赶去机场 |
[32:05] | I was hoping that you could maybe drop me off? | 我在想你也许能载我一程 |
[32:07] | Drop you off where? | 载你去哪儿? |
[32:09] | Home. Daniel’s come up with this whole new concept. | 我家 丹尼尔想到了 这么一个全新的主题 |
[32:11] | We’re gonna shoot baby Chutney in my living room, | 在我家起居室 给婴儿查特妮拍照 |
[32:12] | sort of an old-fashioned Christmas portrait around our tree. | 那种老式的围聚树下的 圣诞节家庭照 |
[32:15] | That Daniel has so many ideas, doesn’t he? | 你那个丹尼尔 主意还真多 对吧? |
[32:18] | No. I’m serious. This is his idea. | 不 我说真的 真是他的主意 |
[32:21] | I need a ride, and it’s on your way. | 我需要搭车 正好和你顺路 |
[32:26] | How the hell did I wind up in a run-down storefront church | 我他妈怎么会落难到皇后区某处 |
[32:30] | in the middle of Queens? | 一个破旧教堂里 |
[32:33] | Are we sure there’s not a phone in this place? | 这儿真的没有电话吗? |
[32:36] | Maybe under the altar? | 说不定祭坛下面有? |
[32:38] | It doesn’t matter, anyway. It’s too late. | 无所谓了 反正也来不及了 |
[32:40] | I really screwed up this time. | 这次我真的搞砸了 |
[32:42] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[32:44] | Everyone knows traffic’s insane on Thanksgiving weekend, | 谁都知道感恩节这个周末 一定堵得水泄不通 |
[32:47] | and besides, I’m sure Bruno’s handling it. | 再说了 布鲁诺肯定会搞定的 |
[32:50] | You hire the best. | 你雇的都是最棒的 |
[32:52] | I can’t even do my job anymore. | 我都不能正常办公了 |
[32:54] | I’m too busy trying to cover Daniel’s. | 我总在忙着替丹尼尔擦屁股 |
[32:56] | I’m so distracted, | 我快发狂了 |
[32:58] | spending every minute trying to take over the whole company. | 每分钟都想着要接管整个公司 |
[33:02] | You’re trying to take over the whole company? | 你想掌管整个公司? |
[33:05] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说啊 |
[33:08] | I would never say that. | 我绝对不会这么说 |
[33:11] | What I’m saying is, I’m-I’m not the leader I used to be. | 我想说的是 我–我没法 像平时那样可以担当重任了 |
[33:15] | Willie, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 威莉 别对自己这么苛刻 |
[33:18] | You know what they say- | 人们不是常说嘛– |
[33:19] | it has to get really dark before it can get light again. | 不经历黑暗 怎么见光明 |
[33:28] | Marc, you are right. | 马克 你太对了 |
[33:30] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[33:44] | There’s enough in here to get us back to civilization. | 这里的钱 足够我们回到文明世界了 |
[33:48] | Is it all singles? | 都是一块一块的? |
[33:50] | Poor people are so cheap. | 穷人真够寒酸的 |
[34:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:15] | Oh, yeah, this is Betty’s house. | 这就是贝蒂家 |
[34:18] | Oh, really…? | 真的… |
[34:21] | You couldn’t get a ride with Christina? | 你就不能 搭克里斯蒂娜的便车? |
[34:24] | Okay, look, I lied. | 好吧 我撒谎了 |
[34:26] | Sofia, I don’t want to have to tell Daniel | 索菲娅 |
[34:29] | that you might be coming back on monday as someone else’s wife. | 我不想告诉丹尼尔 你周一回来就变成了别人的妻子 |
[34:32] | You need to tell him that yourself. | 你得自己跟他说 |
[34:48] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[34:50] | That was perfume. | 是香水 |
[34:55] | I think we should put this one on the back side. | 我想我们应该 把这个作为背景 |
[34:58] | Unh-unh. Touch that and I break your arm. | 要敢碰一下 我打断你的手 |
[35:08] | Is that her? | 就是那个幼女? |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:12] | Now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[35:15] | Uh, Mr. Suarez? | 苏亚雷斯先生 |
[35:18] | Uh, how do you say, | “我爱你 |
[35:20] | “I love you, and I can’t live without you” in spanish? | 我不能没有你” 用西班牙语怎么说? |
[35:24] | – | – Te amo… |
[35:26] | Te y no puedo vivir sin ti… | |
[35:29] | amo… y no puedo vivir sin ti. | |
[35:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:36] | That’s english. | 这句是英语 |
[35:41] | Wow, | 难怪他想把他们带到这儿来 |
[35:43] | no wonder he wanted to bring them here. | |
[35:46] | It looks like Daniel had the winning idea after all, huh? | 看来丹尼尔 做了个正确的决定 |
[35:49] | You had a few good ones yourself. | 你自己也有很多好想法 |
[35:51] | Not that we’re really using any of them. | 结果一个也没用上 |
[35:56] | Betty… | 贝蒂… |
[35:58] | you’re wasting your time at “Mode” magazine. | 你在《时尚》杂志待着 真的是浪费时间 |
[36:02] | What? | 什么? |
[36:04] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这样说? |
[36:06] | Because you think with your heart, not just with your head. | 因为你是用心思考 而不仅仅用脑 |
[36:10] | It took a lot to stand up to Bruno Jacobs, | 和布鲁诺·雅各布斯对着干 需要很大勇气 |
[36:13] | and the people at “Mode” are never going to appreciate that. | 但《时尚》的人 永远不会欣赏你这点 |
[36:17] | Come work for my magazine. | 来为我的杂志工作吧 |
[36:19] | You’ll have your own assistant within a year. | 一年之内你会有自己的助理 |
[36:22] | Oh, I-I’m not so sure about that. | 我–我还不确定 |
[36:24] | I know it’s a little awkward because of Daniel. | 我知道 因为丹尼尔 这会有些尴尬 |
[36:27] | But please, just consider it. | 但是 拜托 考虑一下吧 |
[36:29] | Are you really offering me a job? | 你在给我提供工作吗? |
[36:31] | One with a real future. | 很有前途的一份工作 |
[36:47] | Oh, hey. Where are we? | 事情进展到哪儿了? |
[36:49] | Uh, just about to start. | 就快开始了 |
[36:50] | You may want to supervise your nephew. | 你可能需要监督一下你外甥 |
[36:52] | He keeps trying different hats on the baby. | 他一直在给婴儿 试各种不同的帽子 |
[36:54] | Is… Sofia coming in? | 索菲娅要进来吗? |
[36:57] | She’s on her way to the airport to meet Hunter. | 她要赶去机场见亨特 |
[36:59] | You might want to go talk to her | 也许你会想和她谈谈 |
[37:01] | while you still can. | 趁你还来得及 |
[37:07] | Justin! | 贾斯廷! |
[37:11] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[37:16] | I’ve thought about what you said | 我一直在想 |
[37:18] | outside the club. | 你在酒吧外面说的话 |
[37:22] | Sofia, I come from a pretty messed up family. | 索菲娅 我成长于一个一团糟的家庭 |
[37:26] | I don’t exactly have a great frame of reference | 当我听到”幸福婚姻”这几个字时 |
[37:28] | when I hear the words “happily married. “ | 真的想不出什么好例子 |
[37:30] | That being said, not every family is my family… | 就像人们说的那样 家家有一本难念的经 |
[37:34] | thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[37:37] | Before you rush off with someone else, | 在你跟别人走之前 |
[37:41] | I’d like to at least have one more chance. Te amo y no puedo vivitar sin ti. | 再给我至少最后一次机会吧 |
[37:57] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗? |
[37:58] | No, you just said you loved your camera. | 不 你刚刚说你爱你的摄影机 |
[38:11] | Is this for me? | 这是给我的? |
[38:14] | It’s supposed to be a dove. | 本来应该是只鸽子 |
[38:16] | I haven’t quite mastered the art of the jelly bean. | 我还没有成为 豆豆糖工艺大师 |
[38:20] | Maybe later tonight we could pick out a tree to hang it on… | 也许今晚我们 可以找颗树把它挂起来 |
[38:29] | if that’d be okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[38:51] | We’re gonna need the replacement card today. | 我们今天 就必须拿到新的身份证 |
[38:53] | Put on your supervisor. | 让你们主管听电话 |
[38:55] | Wilhelmina Slater’s office. | 这是威廉敏娜·斯莱特 的办公室 |
[38:57] | Whose idea was it to move a celebrity shoot to Queens?! | 到皇后区去拍名人大片 是谁的主意? |
[39:01] | Do I still have a job? I hear screaming. | 我没被炒鱿鱼吧? 我听到有人在吼 |
[39:03] | You’re off the hook, | 死罪可免 |
[39:04] | but it’s gonna cost you a lot- at Barney’s. | 活罪难逃 你别再指望买高档衣服了 |
[39:08] | Amanda, leave the roof. | 阿曼达 别吃那个房顶 |
[39:11] | All right, so are you sure you don’t want me to stay | 好吧 |
[39:13] | and help finish cleaning up? | 你确定不用我留下帮着清理? |
[39:15] | No. Justin won’t let you near anything Chloe touched anyway. | 不用 反正贾斯廷也不会让你碰 克洛伊沾过的任何东西 |
[39:19] | Well, thanks for everything you did today. | 多谢你今天为我做的事 |
[39:22] | You’re the one who saved the day. | 你才是最终力挽狂澜的人 |
[39:24] | Yeah, but you’re the one who brought Sofia here. | 是呀 可你才是带索菲娅过来的人 |
[39:28] | Well, yes. | 对哦 |
[39:29] | I just thought she needed to see you in a different part of town. | 我只是觉得 她应该换种地方认识你 |
[39:32] | Did she catch her plane? | 她赶上飞机了吗? |
[39:33] | She decided to postpone her trip. | 她决定推迟行程 |
[39:36] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[39:39] | Same to you. | 同喜 |
[39:40] | She told me about the job offer she made to you. | 她告诉了我 她给你提供的那个工作 |
[39:43] | Oh, no, Daniel. I- it came out of nowhere. | 不 丹尼尔 这太–突如其来了 |
[39:46] | I didn’t even take her seriously. I would never-I mean- | 我都没当真 我不会–我的意思是– |
[39:49] | I could never… leave you. | 我永远都不可能 抛下你 |
[39:51] | It’s a fantastic opportunity. | 这是个很不错的机会 |
[39:53] | – I’m happy- – Betty… | 我现在干得挺开心的 |
[39:55] | you didn’t grow up wanting to be my assistant. | 贝蒂 做我的助理并不是你的目标 |
[39:59] | You have your own dreams. | 你有你自己的梦想 |
[40:01] | I would never stand in your way. | 我决不会当你的绊脚石 |
[40:14] | Wilhelmina Slater’s office. | 这是威廉敏娜·斯莱特 的办公室 |
[40:16] | Is she there? | 她在吗? |
[40:18] | Who may I say is calling? | 请问您是? |
[40:20] | An old friend from college. | 她的一个大学老同学 |
[40:28] | Line two, an old friend from college… | 电话二线 你的老同学… |
[40:32] | which you never went to. | 和你同一所 你从来没读过的大学 |
[40:36] | It’s Wilhelmina. | 我是威廉敏娜 |
[40:38] | Why is someone named Pradip answering your cell phone? | 为什么有个叫普拉迪普的人 接了你的电话? |
[40:43] | Marc, can I have some privacy, please? | 马克 我能有点私人空间吗? |
[40:46] | Come on, Willie. | 得了吧 威莉 |
[40:47] | We don’t have any secrets, not anymore. | 我们之间没有秘密可言 以后也不会有了 |
[40:50] | We’re in this together, right? | 我们在同一战线上 对吧? |
[40:52] | I’ll call you right back. | 我待会给你打回去 |
[40:58] | What do you want, Marc? | 你到底想要什么 马克? |
[41:01] | Job security, a title… | 铁饭碗 升职… |
[41:04] | and my own company credit card would be nice. | 还要一张 公司替我报销的信用卡 |
[41:08] | Wow, he was such a nice guy. | 他真是个不错的人 |
[41:10] | He’s not at all what I expected. | 他和我想的不大一样 |
[41:12] | Well, he was a little hung over. | 是呀 只是有一点点酒醉晕头 |
[41:13] | Mija, I’m not talking about Daniel. | 妹妹哟 我说的又不是丹尼尔 |
[41:16] | I’m talking about Tim. | 我在说提姆 |
[41:18] | There was a movie star in my house today. | 今天我家来了一个电影明星 |
[41:20] | There were two! | 是两个! 我们什么时候能看到照片? |
[41:20] | So when do we see the pictures? | 我们什么时候能看到照片? |
[41:22] | I guess when they hit the newsstands. | 我估计 得等到这期杂志上摊吧 |
[41:25] | I might be able to sneak home a copy, though, | 我兴许能偷偷带回家一本 |
[41:27] | if I’m still working there. | 如果我还在那儿工作的话 |
[41:28] | Wait a minute- what do you mean, “if”? | 等等–“如果”是什么意思? |
[41:30] | Well, I could be working at “Mode,” | 我可能在《时尚》工作 |
[41:32] | or I could be working at another magazine. | 也可能会在另外一本杂志工作 |
[41:35] | Another magazine? | 另一本杂志? |
[41:36] | You mean there’s two magazines that want you? | 你是说 有两家杂志社想要你? |
[41:38] | Yeah. Can you believe that? | 是的 你能相信吗? |
[41:40] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事啊? |
[41:43] | I’ll get it. But, Betty… | 我去开门 但是 贝蒂… |
[41:45] | no news till I get back. | 等我回来才能宣布 |
[41:47] | – Dad- Just tell us something. – Betty, come on, just tell us. | – 爸爸 – 贝蒂 告诉我们吧 告诉我们吧! |
[41:51] | Wait. | 等着 |
[42:02] | Can I help you? | 请问什么事? |
[42:03] | Ignacio Suarez? | 伊格纳西欧·苏亚雷斯? |
[42:05] | That’s me. | 我就是 我们是移民和海关局执法处的 |
[42:06] | We’re with immigration and customs enforcement. | 我们是移民和海关局执法处的 |
[42:08] | What can I do for you? | 您有何贵干? |
[42:10] | You’re gonna have to come with us, sir. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[42:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:13] | Mr. Suarez, you’re under arrest. | 苏亚雷斯先生 你被捕了 |