时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Ugly Betty: | |
[00:03] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Fey Sommers. | 布拉德福·米德 你因谋杀菲·索莫斯而被捕 |
[00:05] | I know who killed Fey Sommers. It was me. | 我知道是谁杀了菲·索莫斯 那人就是我 |
[00:09] | – Henry! | – Henry! – 亨利 |
[00:11] | – Hi. – Betty, this is my girlfriend, Charlie. | – 亨利 贝蒂 这是我的女朋友查莉 |
[00:16] | Oh, Ignacio, why can’t all men be like you? Ignacio… | 伊格纳西欧 为什么其他男人不能像你一样呢 伊格纳西欧 |
[00:22] | You are going to fire Daniel and make me editor in chief, right? | 你要炒掉丹尼尔 并让我做主编 对吗? |
[00:27] | – He’s my brother, Willie. – He is the enemy. | – 他是我弟弟啊 威莉 – 他是我们的敌人 |
[00:30] | I’ve kind of realized he’s not. | 我慢慢发现他不是了 |
[00:32] | – That’s The Chin? – Yep. | 那是秦小姐? |
[00:34] | An attorney told me the case isn’t as strong | 是 |
[00:37] | as they’re leading everyone to believe. | 一个检察院的朋友告诉我 你爸爸的官司不像大家说的那么难打 |
[00:39] | – Witnesses saw a blue Aston Martin. – Blue Aston Martin? | 目击证人说 他们只看到一辆蓝色阿斯顿马丁车 蓝色的阿斯顿马丁? |
[00:53] | OK, Betty, we’re all done. | 好了 贝蒂 |
[00:55] | So now, these new wires are a different gauge. | 弄完了 新的钢线尺寸不同 |
[00:58] | So they might feel a little strange to you and to anyone who’s kissing you. | 所以你会觉得有一点点怪怪的 跟你亲嘴的人也会觉得有点怪 |
[01:03] | Oh, Dr. Farkas, nobody’s kissing me. | 法克斯医生 没人跟我亲嘴的 |
[01:05] | Come on. There must be someone special. | 不会吧 你心里一定有中意的人选 |
[01:07] | Well, there was a guy, but he has a girlfriend. | 是有这么个人 可他已经有女朋友了 |
[01:11] | So, uh, how’s it feel? | 那么 感觉怎么样? |
[01:12] | It was tough at first, but now I’m happy we’re all just friends. | 刚开始很难过 不过现在已经不难过了 我们只是普通朋友 |
[01:16] | No, I meant the braces. | 不是 我指是的牙套 |
[01:18] | Oh, um, duh… Fine. | 噢! 还行 |
[01:21] | You’re comfortable with this? | 那你现在已经习惯了么? |
[01:22] | It’ll probably hurt to chew at first, but I’ll have a milkshake for lunch. | 刚开始吃东西的时候有点痛 不过… 我中午就喝点奶昔算了 |
[01:26] | Meant being friends with the guy and girlfriend. | 不是 |
[01:29] | Oh, the milkshake will help that, too. | 我指和他还有他女友做朋友的事 跟喝奶昔的感觉一样 |
[01:38] | That was great. | 爽死了 |
[01:42] | OK, now you’re supposed to say something. | 现在你该说点什么呀 |
[01:44] | Oh, yeah, that was good. | 是啊 挺好的 |
[01:48] | Sorry, I’m going through my morning meetings in my head. | 对不起 我现在要想一下上午开会的事 |
[01:52] | – Wait, you’re not gonna make me spoon? – No. | 等等 不给我来点什么吗 |
[01:54] | But you are gonna make me breakfast, and then I have to get to work. | 不了 不过你得给我做早饭 然后我就得去上班了 |
[01:58] | A woman who likes sex three times a night and doesn’t want to cuddle. | 一晚上要做三次的女人居然不想抱抱 |
[02:01] | Where have you been all my life? | 我之前怎么没遇见你这样的女人? |
[02:03] | Well, after you stood me up in college, I closed my heart off emotionally, | 自从你大学放了我鸽子之后 我就把心门关上了 |
[02:09] | threw myself into work, substituting it for passion. | 把自己埋在工作里 用事业压抑内心的激情 |
[02:11] | Just a rhetorical question. | 这只是句反问句 |
[02:14] | – I know. – Never gonna forget that, are you? | 我知道 你永远不会忘记的 是吗? |
[02:16] | I’m not. I might even bring it up when I talk to your mother. | 我忘不了 我甚至跟你妈谈事的时候 |
[02:20] | You’re talking to my mother? | 都有可能提起这事 你要跟我妈见面? |
[02:24] | Her testimony is important to your father’s defense. | 希望是今天 她的证词对你爸爸的辩护非常重要 |
[02:27] | – You can’t talk to her. – Why not? | 你不能跟她谈了 |
[02:29] | She’s gone. She sort of had a relapse after my father went to jail. | 为什么? 她离开了 她… 爸爸进监狱之后她好像又开始堕落了 |
[02:33] | She kinda just took off. Could be anywhere. | 她好像走了 不知道去了哪里 |
[02:39] | Technically, this is kidnapping. | 严格意义上讲 这是绑架 |
[02:43] | You’re not blindfolded in a trunk, Mother. | 妈妈 你又不是被蒙着眼睛塞在车尾箱里 |
[02:45] | This is a deluxe suite in the Grand Regent. | 这可是丽晶大酒店的豪华套房 |
[02:47] | It doesn’t even have a park view. | 这里连公园都看不到 |
[02:50] | I might as well be tied to a chair having my ear sliced off. | 还不如把我绑在椅子上 切掉我的耳朵 |
[02:53] | For your own good. You can’t talk to our lawyer. You drink and say stupid things. | 这都是为了你好 你不能跟律师谈 因为你会喝多了就会乱说话 |
[02:57] | – You mean confess things. – You’re not confessing anything! | 你指说出真相吧 我们说好了的 你不能坦白任何事 |
[03:02] | Can we at least tell Alexis the truth, that her father is not a murderer? | 我们至少可以告诉亚历克西斯事实吧? 告诉她爸爸不是杀人凶手 |
[03:06] | It doesn’t matter. She hates him. | 那已经不重要了 她恨他 |
[03:10] | He’s her father. | 他是她爸爸 |
[03:12] | The only reason she came back was to put him away. | 她回来的唯一目的就是打垮爸爸 |
[03:15] | Alexis and I are finally getting along, but she’d turn on me | 亚历克西斯和我的关系终于融洽了点 但一旦她得知我雇了格瑞丝·秦 |
[03:18] | if she found out I hired Grace Chin to defend him. | 来为爸爸辩护 她会立刻把矛头转向我 |
[03:21] | – Come on. – This is some family. | 得了吧 这是个什么样的家庭啊! |
[03:32] | You’re not to talk to or call anybody. Claire Meade has disappeared, OK? | 你不会跟任何人说话 也不会给任何人打电话 克莱尔·米德已经消失了 知道吗? |
[03:38] | In fact, I gotta change your name at the front desk. | 实际上 我要去前台把你的名字改掉 |
[03:40] | Brandy Shaloo. | 布兰迪·莎露 |
[03:43] | Did you just pull that out of thin air? | 怎么 你凭空想出来的? |
[03:45] | It’s come in handy. | 信手拈来 |
[03:52] | Betty! | 贝蒂! |
[03:54] | – Oh, hi. – Hey. | |
[03:55] | Um, how was your weekend? | 周末过得怎么样 |
[03:57] | Oh, it was so nice. | 开心死了 |
[03:59] | We just stayed in, ordered take-out, watched a bunch of movies. | 我们天天待一起 叫外买吃 还看了一大堆电影 |
[04:03] | Yeah. Vin Diesel can do anything. | 是啊 范·迪瑟尔无所不能 |
[04:06] | Sounds fun. I, um… got a new shower curtain. | 听起来很有意思 我就买了个新浴帘 |
[04:14] | I like your haircut. | 恩 新发型不错 |
[04:16] | First New York haircut! | 在纽约剪的第一个发型 |
[04:19] | I didn’t take off much, because Henry likes it long. | 我没剪掉多少 因为亨利喜欢长发 |
[04:22] | So, I don’t know if you’re free tonight, but… | 这个 我不知道你今天晚上有空没有 |
[04:25] | Just ask her! | 问一下她嘛 |
[04:27] | We’re throwing a birthday party for Charlie. | 我们要给查莉办个生日聚会 |
[04:30] | Oh, it’s your birthday. | 今天是你生日啊 |
[04:32] | First New York birthday! | 纽约过的第一个生日! |
[04:34] | Lots of firsts. | 好多第一次哦 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I know it’s really last minute, | 我知道现在才叫你有点迟 |
[04:38] | but we’d love it if you could make it. I mean, if you’re not busy. | 不过我们非常希望你能来 我是说 如果你不是很忙的话 |
[04:42] | You have to come. | 你一定要来 |
[04:44] | So far it’s his dorky friends from accounting, | 现在要来的都是他会计部 那些傻头傻脑的同事 |
[04:46] | and they get drunk and talk about W-2s. | 他们一喝醉就开始谈工资清单表 |
[04:49] | Well, it is tax season. | 现在是缴税时期啊 |
[04:51] | Please come. We need our Betty. | 请你一定要来 我们可少不了贝蒂 好吗? |
[04:54] | I’ve gotta run. OK, bye. | 我要走了哦拜拜 |
[05:01] | Listen, you don’t have to come if it’s weird. | 等下 如果觉得怪 你可以不去的 |
[05:04] | Weird? No, no. Why would it be weird? | 怪? 为什么会觉得怪呢? |
[05:08] | It’ll be fun. I need tax advice anyway. | 肯定会很好玩的 我也需要一些缴税方面的建议嘛 |
[05:12] | Good. I’m glad. So… | 好的 我很高兴你这么说 |
[05:17] | …bring those receipts! | 所以 把你的收据带来吧 |
[05:26] | Your boobs are totally perky today. | 亲爱的 今天你的胸部看起来超级完美 |
[05:30] | – I looking for Amanda Tanen? – Who wants to know? | 我找阿曼达·塔兰 |
[05:34] | – Ooh, a package! I’m Amanda! – No, no! | – 谁找她? – 有包裹拿啊 我是阿曼达 想都别想 |
[05:36] | I’m from Oswald Lorenzo’s studio. | 我是奥斯瓦德·罗伦佐工作室派来的 |
[05:38] | He wanted to give this to you. | 他想把这个送给你 |
[05:41] | You are his new muse. Enjoy. | 你是他的新灵感女神 祝你开心 |
[05:44] | He’s the “it” designer | 奥斯瓦德·罗伦佐? 就是那个给那些 |
[05:46] | for those actors who you recognize but don’t know the name. | 认的出脸却叫不出名字的演员 设计当红时装的奥斯瓦德·罗伦佐? |
[05:49] | – Like “What’s-her-name?” – And “that guy.” | 对 比如 那个谁谁 |
[05:51] | Wait, how do you know Oswald Lorenzo? | 他啊 等等 你怎么认识奥斯瓦德·罗伦佐的? |
[05:54] | Well, we met at the Jil Sander party last night. | 我们在昨晚吉尔珊德的聚会上认识的 (品牌香水) |
[05:57] | He was totally worshipping me. | 他完全拜倒在我脚下 |
[05:59] | I mean, I get it, because I was the hottest girl there. | 我是说 我吸引他是因为 我是全场最火辣的美女 |
[06:02] | But there was this skank who was trying to horn in. | 但是那会有个变态女居然想从中插一脚 |
[06:05] | And I was as nice as I could be. | 我已经尽量表现得客气了 |
[06:06] | Out of the way, skank! | 滚开! 臭女人! |
[06:11] | She was a cow. She’s one of those women who just hates other women. | 说到底 她就是个贱货 她就是那种憎恨一切女人的人 |
[06:14] | Enough with the vagina monologue! Open it! | 你的”阴道独白”说完了没有 快打开看看 (阴道独白 戏剧电影) |
[06:23] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意儿啊? |
[06:27] | “To my muse. | 至我的灵感 |
[06:30] | Enjoy ‘The Amanda.’ Love, Oswald.” | 希望你喜欢这件”阿曼达” 爱你的奥斯瓦德 |
[06:37] | He named a dress “The Amanda!” | 他居然用阿曼达命名这条裙子 |
[06:40] | How sweet. He made you a big silver rubber. | 好甜蜜哦 他给你做了件银色橡皮衣哎 |
[06:44] | – Jealous it’s not in your size? – A little. | 妒嫉了吧 和你尺寸不合 有点 |
[06:48] | Now try this. | 试试这个 |
[06:50] | “Viennese Chocolate Dream.” It’s European. | 维也纳巧克力之梦 |
[06:58] | Mmm… Fancy. | 来自欧洲 味道好极了 |
[07:02] | That’s what I like about you, Nacho. You enjoy the finer things. | 这就是我为什么喜欢你 纳丘 你总是很有品味 |
[07:07] | You know what all these international flavors remind me of? | 你知道那些异国风味让我想起什么吗 |
[07:10] | We haven’t talked about my green card in a while. | 我们有一会没谈绿卡的事了 |
[07:13] | We got time. Your court date’s not for weeks. | 有的是时间 离你开庭日还有段时日呢 |
[07:16] | Now, will this be my preliminary hearing? | 那现在这个是不是我的调查庭? |
[07:19] | Mmm! | |
[07:20] | Why does this Hazelnut Symphony always make me want to dance? | 为什么我一喝榛子巧克力就想跳舞啊? |
[07:25] | – Come on, Nacho. – Constance… | – 来吧 纳丘 – 康斯坦丝 |
[07:27] | Mama wants to shake it! | 美女想扭一扭了 不要啦 |
[07:29] | – Please! There’s no music! – Oh, there’s music on these lips, baby. | 都没音乐 宝贝儿 我的嘴唇就是音乐 |
[07:36] | No! I can’t! There’s kids in the house! | 别 我不能 家里还有小孩呢 |
[07:39] | And I have a heart condition. | 我还有心脏病 |
[07:41] | See? Medicine. | 看见没 药 |
[07:43] | Luigi Testa has designed a new line of lingerie for women. | 路易斯为女性设计了新系列的女性内衣 |
[07:47] | Rumor has it that they are wooing the notorious panty shunners | 传说这是专为吸引那群著名的不穿内衣者 |
[07:51] | Lohan, Spears… | – 洛韩 布兰妮 |
[07:53] | – Hi there. A little peace offering. – Hmm. | – 你好啊 小小心意 请笑纳 |
[08:01] | An Hermes scarf. Pretty. I’m sure my cleaning lady will love it. | 呵 一条爱马仕围巾 挺漂亮的 我想我的清洁女工肯定很喜欢 |
[08:07] | – Willie… – Sorry, did we have an appointment? | – 威莉 我 |
[08:10] | I know I’m just Creative Director, but I still have a very full plate. | – 抱歉 我们有预约么? |
[08:14] | Look, I wasn’t counting on any of this, but Daniel… | 我没指望任何事 但是丹尼尔… |
[08:17] | …he turned his back on our father for me. | 他为了支持我跟爸爸闹翻了 |
[08:20] | I have to at least give him a chance. | 我至少得给他一次机会 |
[08:23] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:26] | Oh, I never noticed what big man-hands you have. | 我从来没注意到 你这双男人似的手原来那么大 |
[08:33] | …Bradford Meade’s relationship with his former lawyer. | 布拉福德·米德与他前任律师的关系 |
[08:37] | Taking over the case is size-two legal eagle Grace Chin. | 由律政俏佳人格蕾丝·秦 接手他的案子 |
[08:41] | Mr. Meade is a pillar of society, a loving father and husband… | 布拉德福·米德是社会的中流砥柱 – |
[08:45] | What the hell? | 他是值得爱戴的父亲和丈夫 – 这是怎么回事? |
[08:47] | Didn’t know? That’s your father’s new lawyer. | 他连乱停车的罚单都很少 你还不知道啊? 那是你爸爸的新律师 |
[08:51] | Lucky man. She’s never lost a case. | 幸运儿 她打官司就从来没输过 |
[08:53] | I guess things aren’t working out as either of us planned. | 我想我俩都没料到事情的走向 有意思 |
[09:05] | Tasty. Looks like you showed her who the alpha diva was. | 看来你已经向她证明了 谁才是当家花旦 |
[09:09] | I’m glad she’s giving her brother a chance, | 我很高兴她要给她弟弟一次机会 |
[09:12] | ’cause I assure you, he’s going to disappoint her. | 因为我非常肯定他会让她失望的 |
[09:15] | We’ll make sure of it. | 我们走着瞧 |
[09:17] | Lady, you give me chills. | 美女 |
[09:20] | Excuse me. | 你让我打冷战 不好意思 |
[09:24] | Orthodontist? | 见过正牙医生了? |
[09:26] | He’s always a little too generous. I don’t even know what this is for. | 他总是有点过于慷慨了 我都不知道这个是干嘛的 |
[09:30] | Somebody has a crush on you? | 有人想追你了哈? |
[09:34] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西啊? |
[09:44] | It’s an Oswald Lorenzo. “The Amanda.” | 这是奥斯瓦德·罗伦佐设计的 阿曼达新款 |
[09:54] | I almost forgot. Grace Chin called last night after you left. | 我差点忘了 昨天你走了之后 格雷斯·秦办公室打电话来了 |
[09:58] | – Needs to talk to you. It’s important. – Yep, I already saw her. | 她说有跟重要的事 想跟你谈谈 我已经见过她了 |
[10:01] | – When? – This morning. | 啥时候? |
[10:04] | – Didn’t you have a meeting? – Yeah, before that. | 今天早上? 你不是有个早餐会议的吗? 是啊 在那个之前 |
[10:06] | – Weren’t you at the gym? – After that. | – 那会你不是在健身馆吗? – 是啊 那个完了之后 |
[10:08] | – But the breakfast was at… – Betty! What’s with the third degree? | – 但是早餐会议… – 贝蒂 够了 怎么老问个没完? |
[10:12] | I’m sorry, I just get very involved in your schedule. | 对不起 我只是必须对你的行程很了解才行 |
[10:16] | You got a hair. | 哟 有根头发 |
[10:18] | I was standing next to Michelle from Photo in the elevator. | 坐电梯时我站在摄影部米切尔旁边 |
[10:21] | – Hasn’t she been on maternity leave? – OK! I’m sleeping with Grace Chin. | 她不是请产假了么? 我跟格蕾丝·秦上床了 |
[10:25] | – Are you happy? – What? | 你满意了吧? 啥? |
[10:27] | You can’t let anyone know, especially Alexis. | 你不能让别人知道 尤其是亚历克西斯 |
[10:30] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[10:32] | But Daniel, do you really think this is a good idea? | 但是丹尼尔 你真的觉得这样好吗? |
[10:35] | No, it’s a terrible idea. I mean, I didn’t mean for it to happen, | 不觉得 这很不好 我是说 我没打算那样 |
[10:39] | but it did. And it was fun. | 但就是发生了 感觉也不错 |
[10:42] | I’ll cool it off before the trial starts. | 我会在审讯开始前让这段情降温的 |
[10:45] | You’re giving me that “I’m disappointed in you” look again. | 你又给我那个 “我对你真失望啊”的表情了 |
[10:49] | – I’m sorry, it just happens. – Look, I like her, OK? | 抱歉 就是那个意思 别这样 我喜欢她 好吗 |
[10:55] | We just got the new Malandrino collection in. | 我们是不是刚拿到 凯瑟琳·玛兰蒂诺的新系列了? |
[10:58] | Pick something out. Grace will like that. | 让克里斯蒂娜挑件好的 秦小姐肯定会喜欢的 |
[11:00] | This is the third piece he’s sent. Serious pain in my ass. | 这是他给那个律师送的第三件衣服了 我心疼死了 |
[11:04] | – I’d understand if they were shagging. – They’re not! | 我是说 要是他们发生过关系我就能理解了 他们没有 |
[11:07] | – They are! – They’re not! | – 他们有 – 他们没有 |
[11:09] | – They are? – I said they’re not! | – 他们有 – 我刚说了他们没有! |
[11:10] | You say that like they are! Oh, they are! | 你明明说得像他们发生过! 他们真的做了啊 |
[11:15] | I’m such a terrible liar! | 我撒谎的水平真臭! |
[11:17] | Look, you have to promise me, you can’t tell anybody! | 听着 克里斯蒂娜 你不许告诉任何人! |
[11:20] | Of course I won’t. | 我当然不会了 |
[11:21] | But you can see how a missing dress could be quite the scandal, | 但是你能看出 一条失踪的裙子背后有多少丑闻啊 |
[11:24] | what with all the murders and sex changes going on in that family. | 那家里发生的怎么都是谋杀啊性交易什么的 |
[11:28] | – There you are. – Oh, hey. | 你在那儿啊 |
[11:30] | I thought you might need a map to Charlie’s party. | 我想你可能要张去查莉派对的地图 |
[11:33] | – In the West Village, hard to find. – Great, thanks. | 在西村 所以有点难找 太好了 谢谢啊 |
[11:37] | – Sure. Well, I’ll see you later. – OK. | 当然了 待会见了 好的 |
[11:42] | – Oh, hi, Christina. – Yeah, I’m here. Here the whole time. | – 你好啊 克里斯蒂娜 – 是啊 我在这呢 一直都在呢 |
[11:52] | What? | 干嘛? |
[11:54] | OK, look, I know what you’re thinking, but they’re my friends. | 得了 我知道你在想什么 但是我们只是朋友 |
[11:57] | You’re going to his girlfriend’s birthday party? | 你真的要去他女朋友的生日聚会? |
[12:00] | – Betty, he broke your heart. – No, he didn’t. | 贝蒂 他伤了你的心啊 |
[12:03] | Oh, really? Right. | – 没有 他没有 – 是吗? 很好 |
[12:06] | This one here was, “Why doesn’t he love me, Christina?” | 这个是 “为什么他不爱我 克里斯蒂娜” |
[12:09] | This one, “She took him away from me, Christina!” | 这个是 “她抢走了我的亨利 克里斯蒂娜” |
[12:12] | And this one was “Make her go away, Christina!” | 还有这个是 “快让她走 克里斯蒂娜” |
[12:14] | No. This one is gum. | 不对 这个是口香糖 |
[12:17] | Betty, why would you do this to yourself? | 贝蒂 你为什么要这样对自己? |
[12:19] | Because I don’t want to lose Henry as a friend. | 因为… 我不想失去亨利这个朋友 |
[12:24] | I’m an adult. I can rise above this. | 我是成年人了 我能挺过去的 |
[12:27] | Fair enough, but don’t go alone. Get a date. | 很公平 不过不要一个人去 带个男伴 |
[12:29] | – Who? It’s tonight. – I don’t know. There must be someone. | 找谁啊? 就今天晚上 我也不知道 不过 总归能找到的 |
[12:34] | Well, this is a surprise. | 好意外啊 |
[12:37] | I need to come back in, Dr. Farkas. My wire snapped. | 我想我下午要再过去一下 法卡斯医生 我牙箍线断了 |
[12:40] | OK, great, I’ll see you in an hour. | 好的 我一个小时后见你 |
[12:43] | Do it. Fast. | 夹 动作快 |
[13:05] | I don’t think we should be following a postpartum depression piece | 首先 我觉得我们不该把介绍娃娃装的文 |
[13:09] | – with a layout on baby doll dresses. – We have a big problem! | 编排在关于产后忧郁症的文后面 我们有大麻烦了! |
[13:14] | OK. Crazy time begins around 1:00. We’re in the middle of a meeting now. | 好了 疯狂时刻从1点开始了 我们会正开了一半呢 |
[13:18] | It’s about our father. | 是爸爸的事 |
[13:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:23] | Grace Chin has never lost a case! | 格蕾丝·秦在负责他的案子 她从来没失手过 |
[13:26] | OK. Well, is that so bad? | 是啊 但是这不好吗? |
[13:29] | Do you want him to spend his life in prison? | 你真的想让爸爸在监狱里度过他的余生么 |
[13:31] | He’s a murderer! | 他是杀人凶手 |
[13:34] | What’s going on with you? Did you know about this? | 你到底怎么了? – 你知道这件事吗? – 不 当然不知道 我都不认识这个叫格蕾丝·秦的女人 亚历克西斯 他始终是我们老爸啊 |
[13:37] | No, of course not. I don’t even know this Grace Chin woman. | |
[13:41] | Alexis, he is still our father. | |
[13:44] | Before you buy him a set of golf clubs, | 在你给他买下几家高尔夫俱乐部前 |
[13:46] | let me remind you he’s the one that made you feel worthless, | 让我提醒你一下 是他让你觉得你这辈子都会是个废物 |
[13:50] | drove our mother to drink hand sanitizer, | 是他强迫妈妈喝洗手液 |
[13:52] | and told me he’d rather see me dead than in a dress! | 他还说宁愿看到我死了 也不想看到我变成女人穿裙子 |
[13:55] | The man is a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[14:01] | Juicy. | 有意思 |
[14:05] | – That is one angry she-male. – What? What did I miss? Uh-oh! | 这才是变性人的愤怒啊 什么? 我错过什么了? |
[14:13] | I would’ve told you. | 我早该告诉你的 |
[14:16] | So you snapped your wire eating a bagel? | 你在吃百吉饼的时候把牙箍线咬断了? |
[14:19] | – Yep. – Was the knife still in it? | 是啊 你连刀子一起吃了啊? |
[14:24] | You’re funny, Dr. Farkas. And you have really good breath. | 你真幽默 法克斯医生 还有你口气也很清新 |
[14:27] | Oh, it’s part of the job requirement. That, and trimmed nose hair. | 这也是职业需求啊 还修了鼻毛哦 |
[14:31] | Oh, yeah, yep, that’s good too! | 那个也很不错 |
[14:33] | OK, we’re all done here. | |
[14:35] | So can I trust you to be a little more careful this time? | 我们都弄完了 我能相信你下次会更小心吗 |
[14:38] | I’ll try, but… | 我尽量 |
[14:40] | …you might have to have dinner with me | 不过你最好跟我一起去吃晚饭 |
[14:42] | to make sure I don’t eat anything too dangerous. | 免得我又吃危险的东西 |
[14:46] | Maybe I will. There’s a lot of dangerous food out there… | 也许我会去 外面危险的食物太多了 |
[14:53] | …like apples. | 象苹果啊 |
[14:54] | And carrots. | 还有胡萝卜 |
[14:57] | And corn on the cob. Are you asking me out? | 还有玉米棒啊 你在约我吗? |
[15:02] | Not if you don’t want to. I don’t know, maybe you do. I… | 没有 如果你不去就算了 不过我不知道 也许你愿意去呢 |
[15:05] | I do. Yeah, I’d love to. Sure. | 我当然愿意了 |
[15:10] | None of this will work. | 就这么说了 哪件都不行 |
[15:12] | We can’t use the Dior. Sharon Stone wore it to the Globes. | 我们不能穿那件迪奥 莎朗斯通在金球奖颁奖的时候穿过了 |
[15:16] | Please, she’s over 40, like anyone was even looking. | 拜托 她已经40多岁了 谁还要看她啊 |
[15:19] | But isn’t she aging well? | 不过她还是风韵犹存不是吗 |
[15:20] | There is nothing more admirable than a handsome woman. | 气质美女最让人羡慕了 |
[15:24] | Stop stressing, Marc. You’ll lose even more hair. | 不要压力太大了 |
[15:27] | Where is the Catherine Malandrino? | 马克 |
[15:31] | Uh… uh… I don’t know. | 你会秃顶的 那件凯瑟琳·玛兰蒂诺去哪儿了? |
[15:34] | You don’t know? That’s not like you. You know where everything is. | – 我不知道啊 – 你不知道? 不象你啊 你应该对这些了如指掌的 |
[15:39] | Yep. I think, maybe, it was signed out. | 是啊 我想可能已经出库上镜了吧 |
[15:42] | The only one who can sign anything out is the creative director | 只有创意总监才有权签字同意 试镜服装出库 |
[15:46] | or the editor in chief. Did I sign it out, Marc? | 或者主编 – 是我签字同意的吗? 马克 |
[15:49] | – No, you did not. – Oh, I think it might have been Daniel. | – 没 你没签字 我猜可能是丹尼尔签了吧 |
[15:54] | – Daniel. Really. Why? – I’ve no idea. | 丹尼尔? 真的? |
[15:59] | Well, maybe I should call your little friend Betty. | 为什么? 我也不知道 我或许该给你的朋友贝蒂打个电话 |
[16:03] | She’d love to hear how you helped deliver the evidence | 我想她会很高兴听听 你是怎么帮我递交证据 |
[16:06] | to put her boss’s father in prison. | 把她老板的爸爸送进监狱的 |
[16:08] | – You can’t keep doing this to me. – You’re right. I can’t. | 你不能一直这样威胁我 威廉敏娜 对啊 我不能 |
[16:12] | – Hello, Betty? It’s Wilhelmina. – OK, OK. | 你好 贝蒂 我是威廉敏娜 好了 我说就是了 |
[16:16] | Good hair today. | 你今天发型不错! |
[16:20] | Daniel gave it to Grace Chin as a gift. | 丹尼尔把它当作礼物送给格蕾丝秦了 |
[16:23] | He said he doesn’t know her. | 他说过他压根不认识她的 |
[16:25] | Why would Daniel be giving her clothing? | 为什么丹尼尔给她送衣服? |
[16:27] | I could understand if… | 我只能理解为… |
[16:32] | He’s sleeping with his father’s lawyer. | 他跟他爸爸的律师上床 |
[16:36] | Oh, that Daniel does not disappoint. | 那个丹尼尔可没让我失望啊 |
[16:44] | – Papi? Are you in here? – Grandpa? | 老爸? 你在家吗? |
[16:49] | Shh! Are you alone? | 外公? 嘘 就你们俩? |
[16:52] | What is going on? I have been calling you for two hours. | 发生什么事了? 我整整打了2小时电话给你 |
[16:57] | I unplugged the phone. Constance keeps calling. Won’t leave me alone. | 我把电话线拔了 康斯坦丝不停给我打电话 她根本不让我一个人待着 |
[17:00] | I like her. She gave me a dollar to call her “Grandma.” | 我喜欢她的 她上次给我一块钱让我叫她外婆 |
[17:03] | – Justin! – OK, Papi, | 贾斯廷 好了老爸 你藏在自己家里 为了躲避你的社工? |
[17:05] | you’re hiding in your house from your caseworker. This is nuts. | 好了老爸 你藏在自己家里 为了躲避你的社工? – 真是搞笑 – 不对 真正搞笑的是 |
[17:09] | What’s nuts is my caseworker is stalking me. | 我的社工在追求我 |
[17:12] | She danced with me and then tried to kiss me! | 今天早上她跟我跳舞 还要强吻我 |
[17:14] | You mean you and Grandma? What? I wanted the dollar. | 你是说 你跟外婆? 怎么了? 我想要那一块钱 |
[17:22] | This is crossing over to a scary place. You’ve got to report her. | 现在已经到了草木皆兵的地步了 |
[17:25] | I’m not. I’m gonna keep her happy until my court date. | – 你得告发她 – 我不能告发她 我得在上庭之前让她保持愉快的心情 |
[17:28] | Don’t put out the bait unless you want the fish to eat. | 我是说你不想钓鱼就别放鱼饵 – |
[17:32] | And that’s a lot of fish. | 现在引来那么多鱼了 – |
[17:34] | What can I do? I’m not in a position to say anything. | 我还能怎么办啊 我没资格说任何话 |
[17:39] | – Yoo-hoo! Nacho! – Papi, let me talk to her. | 哟呵 纳丘 老爸 让我跟她说 |
[17:46] | I called Grace’s office, she’s picking up a witness at the Grand Regent. | 我给格蕾丝·秦的办公室打过电话了 她的助理说 她正要去丽晶酒店见一位证人 |
[17:51] | Wait! What? The Grand Regent. No, no! Call them back! | 等等 什么? 丽晶? 别别别 再给他们打电话 |
[17:54] | – Find out where they’re going! – What’s the big deal? | 问问他们要去哪儿 有那么要紧吗? |
[17:56] | She’s going to talk to Brandy Shaloo! | 她要跟布兰迪·莎露见面! |
[18:00] | Who? | 谁? |
[18:02] | He’s been lying to Alexis about helping Bradford. | 谁? 这么说他帮布拉德福的事 从头到尾一直瞒着亚历克西斯喽? |
[18:06] | Boinking the lawyer is just icing on the cake. | 而和那个律师上床简直是”锦上添花”嘛 |
[18:09] | – Yummy. – Too gay. | – 好好吃哦! – 太同性恋了 |
[18:12] | Now, I want you to follow Daniel everywhere he goes. | 现在你去跟踪丹尼尔 他走到哪你跟到哪 |
[18:15] | If you get me proof of the affair, I can pit Alexis against him. | 如果你能找出他俩有一腿的证据 我就又能让亚历克西斯针对他 |
[18:18] | They’ll be so busy taking each other down, | 天衣无缝! 他们会忙着互相拆台的 |
[18:20] | they won’t even notice you taking over. | 根本不会注意到你从中渔翁得利 |
[18:23] | Oh, fly, my pretty. Fly! | 去吧 我的美人儿 去吧! |
[18:25] | You thought “yummy” was too gay? | 你觉得说”好好吃哦”太同性恋了? |
[18:35] | So how long was your husband having the affair with Fey Sommers? | 那么你丈夫跟菲·索莫斯 保持情人关系多久了 |
[18:39] | Let’s see, when was that MC Hammer guy hitting the scene? | 让我想想 那个叫悍马的说唱歌手 是什么时候出道的? |
[18:43] | I had those pants. | 我还有他那样的裤子 |
[18:45] | – Oh, crap. – Isn’t this a coincidence? | 糟了 这么巧啊? 好啊 妈妈 |
[18:48] | Hi, Mom! Welcome back from wherever it is you’ve been. | 欢迎你从不知道什么地方回来了 妈妈 |
[18:51] | How did you ever find her? | 格蕾丝 你怎么找到她的? |
[18:53] | Called her home and her housekeeper said she was at The Grand Regent. | 我给她家里打电话了 而她的管家告诉我她在丽晶酒店 |
[18:58] | I may have told Magdalena about Brandy Shaloo. | 可能我之前告诉过玛格德雷娜 布兰迪·莎露这个名字 |
[19:01] | Grace said that my testimony will help your father. | 但格蕾丝说 我的证词会对你爸爸的案子有帮助 |
[19:04] | Good, good. Mind if I sit in? | 挺好 挺好 我能坐这吗 |
[19:06] | Daniel, I really need to get through these questions. | 丹尼尔 我得问完这些问题才行 |
[19:09] | Oh, they’ve got pumpkin soup. | 他们有南瓜汤呢 |
[19:11] | As I was saying, Mrs. Meade, if I put you on the witness stand, | 象我之前说的 米德夫人 如果我让你作为证人出席 |
[19:14] | I have to ask you about your feelings towards Fey Sommers. | 我得询问你一些对于菲索莫斯的看法 |
[19:17] | She was a conniving, manipulative bitch who deserved… | 她是个阴险又喜欢在幕后操控的贱人 她活该 |
[19:21] | A little forgiveness and understanding, right? | 多一点宽容和理解 好吗? |
[19:25] | Why does it say “MC Hammer?” | 这写的说唱歌手悍马是什么意思? |
[19:29] | Excuse me, I have to take this. | 不好意思 我得接个电话 |
[19:36] | Do not yell at me. You know, you’ve become a yeller. | 不要对我吼 你知道的 最近你很会吼人 |
[19:39] | I won’t yell, but you need to get out. Stay away from this woman. | 行 我不吼你 但是你得离开这里 我告诉过你不要接近那个女的 |
[19:43] | I won’t incriminate myself. Trust my judgment. | 我不会连累自己的 拜托 相信我的判断力好不好 |
[19:46] | Really? I gotta tell you, | 是吗 妈妈? 但是我要告诉你 |
[19:47] | your judgment has been pretty terrific so far. | 到目前为止 你的判断力非常的差 |
[19:50] | If it weren’t for you, none of us would be in this. | 要不是因为你做的事 大家也不会走到这个地步 |
[19:52] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮点忙 |
[19:54] | Don’t. Go back, lock the door, don’t answer for anybody. | 那就别添乱 回房间锁上门 不接任何人的电话 |
[19:57] | If you really want to help Dad, just stay out of the way. | 如果你真的想帮爸 就不要插手这件事 |
[20:00] | How much more damage do you want to do to us? | 我是说 |
[20:12] | Ooh! | 你到底想给大家造成多大的伤害? |
[20:15] | – What? – I know you. | – 干吗? – 我认识你 |
[20:18] | You’re the slut from the Jil Sander party. Oswald Lorenzo? | 你就是在吉尔珊德聚会上的那个贱货 奥斯瓦德·罗伦佐? |
[20:22] | Oh, right. You were the one who was all up in his pooch. | 想起来了 你就是围着他大献殷勤的那个人 |
[20:26] | Listen, if you weren’t so desperate, | 听着 要不是你那么猴急 |
[20:29] | he might have made “The Amanda” for you. | 他可能就会给你做件”阿曼达” |
[20:32] | But he would’ve called it “The Skank-Whore.” | 不过他会叫它”臭婊子” |
[20:48] | – Hey, Betty. I’m glad you made it. – Hey. | 贝蒂 真高兴你来了 |
[20:52] | Henry, Charlie, this is my friend, Dr. Farkas. | 亨利 查莉 这是我朋友 法卡斯医生 |
[20:56] | You can call me Gabe. Nice to meet you. | 你们可以叫我加布 – 见到你很开心 – 嗨 |
[20:59] | – Hi. – This is for the birthday girl. | 还有这个是给寿星女的礼物 |
[21:05] | A tongue scraper. | – 刮舌器 – 原来是这个啊 |
[21:06] | – That’s what that is. – So many people forget the tongue. | – 刮舌器 – 原来是这个啊 太多人忘记清洁舌头了 |
[21:11] | Well, now I won’t. | 现在我不会了 |
[21:13] | Oh, is that the chocolate raspberry cake from Magnolia? | 这个巧克力红莓蛋糕 是在木兰面包店买的吗? |
[21:17] | Charlie’s not much of a cake person, she told me to pick my favorite. | 查莉不这么喜欢吃蛋糕 所以她让我选我的最爱 |
[21:20] | My God, that’s my favorite! | 天啊 这也是我的最爱啊 |
[21:24] | – I’ll get drinks? What do you like? – Something fizzy. | 不如我给大家拿点饮料吧? 你们想喝什么? 带泡沫的就好 |
[21:29] | So you didn’t say you were bringing someone. | 你之前没说你会带朋友过来 |
[21:31] | Oh, I thought that would be OK. | 我以为可以带的 |
[21:33] | Oh, yeah. Oh, and he’s cute, Betty. And a dentist. | 当然可以 他很可爱啊 贝蒂 – |
[21:37] | – Orthodontist. – Thumbs up. | 还是个牙医 – 其实正牙医生 很不错哦! |
[21:40] | How long have you been seeing each other? | 这么说你们俩交往多久了? |
[21:42] | Because you haven’t said anything. | 我是说 之前都没听你提过 |
[21:44] | Really? Oh, well, we’ve known each other for a while, and… | 真的吗? |
[21:49] | …he’s a terrific guy. | 我们已经认识有些日子了 他是个非常好的人 |
[21:51] | You two are perfect together. And the chemistry is just obvious. | 你俩简直是绝配 |
[21:55] | Right, Henry? | 你俩的默契程度…真明显啊 |
[21:57] | I don’t know. Well, I just met the guy. | – 是不是啊亨利? – 我不知道 我和他刚认识 |
[22:02] | Well, I’m all about vibes and I am definitely feeling this one. | 我很迷信的 我真的觉得你们俩很配 |
[22:06] | You guys should give me your star signs. I’ll totally do your chart. | 你们该把星相告诉我 我好帮你们占卜一下 |
[22:10] | Yeah, OK. | – 真的 – 好啊 |
[22:16] | Sure I’m gonna look like Beyonce? | 你确定能把我弄得像碧昂丝一样漂亮? |
[22:18] | When I’m through with you, Jay-Z is gonna be ringing your alarm. | 亲爱的 当我帮你打扮好 杰斯欧就会被你电倒 (杰斯欧为碧昂斯男友) |
[22:22] | I don’t need to hear from him. I’ve only got eyes for one man right now. | 我才不稀罕他给我打电话呢 现在我眼里只容得下一个男人 |
[22:26] | I’m so glad you offered to do this, sugar. | 我真高兴你能帮我做这些 |
[22:29] | I need some insight. | 蜜糖 我想知道些内部消息 |
[22:32] | Does your daddy like it up, down, or all around? | 你爸爸喜欢上面 下面 还是全方位? |
[22:36] | We are still talking about hair, right? | 你指是头发 对吧? |
[22:42] | It’s been a long time since I’ve met a man who made me tingle. | 我经过了太长时间 才遇见个让我销魂的男人 |
[22:45] | – Ow! – Sorry, I’m still new at this. | 哎哟! 不好意思 我还是个新手 |
[22:48] | But I’m not surprised you say that about my dad. | 但是你说我爸爸的那些话 我一点都不吃惊 |
[22:51] | He does have a way with the ladies. | 他的确对女人们有一手 |
[22:54] | Ladies? Don’t tell me I’ve got competition. | 女人们 不要告诉我我有情敌了啊! |
[22:57] | You didn’t hear it from me, | 好了 别说是我说的 |
[22:58] | but there is somebody that he’s been seeing for a while. | 他最近确实一直在和一个人交往 |
[23:01] | What? Why didn’t he tell me this? | 啥? 他怎么没告诉我? |
[23:04] | Because he’s a decent guy. He doesn’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings, | 因为他是个大好人 他不想伤害任何人 |
[23:08] | especially not someone who has done so much for him. | 尤其是那个为他付出太多的人 |
[23:12] | Oh. Well, he didn’t need to keep that from me. | 他不用对我保密的 |
[23:16] | So you’re OK? | 这么说 你不吃醋? |
[23:17] | Hey, if he doesn’t want me, his loss, right? | 他不要我是他的损失 对吧? |
[23:20] | Right! | 就是 |
[23:21] | You know what? The hell with Beyonce. Do me like Mariah. | 你知道吗 不搞碧昂丝的造型了 – |
[23:25] | All right! | 做成玛利亚的样子 – 没问题 |
[23:28] | OK, bye. | – 那好 再见 – 我有坏消息要告诉你 |
[23:29] | Hey, I got some bad news. My mom had to run. | – 那好 再见 – 我有坏消息要告诉你 – 我妈妈刚走了 – 等等 别 我还没跟她谈完呢 .不用 她说没事 她明天会给你电话的 |
[23:33] | – No, I’ve gotta talk… – She’ll call tomorrow. | |
[23:36] | – Let me just tell… – No. You can’t. | –不要 让我告诉她… – 不行 你不能 |
[23:39] | – Why not? – Because… I really want you. | – 为什么? – 因为… |
[23:43] | – What? – Grace… | – 我真的很想要你 – 什么啊? |
[23:44] | …you look really hot | 格蕾丝 |
[23:47] | in that brown wool suit. | 你穿那件羊毛棕色套装… 真是性感极了 |
[23:51] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[23:52] | When will you learn to live in the moment? | 格蕾丝 你何时才能懂得 今朝有酒今朝醉的道理 |
[23:54] | – You’re insane. – Am I? Come on. | – 你疯了 – 是吗 来啊 |
[23:57] | – You know you want to. – We’re in public! | – 你知道你想要的 – 这是公共场合 |
[23:59] | – It’s kinda hot, right? – All right, you’ve got six minutes. | 不是很火辣吗? 行了 你有6分钟时间 |
[24:15] | Come on, Daniel! Come on. | 来啊 丹尼尔 来啊 |
[24:18] | We would’ve had the party at our house, but we’re redecorating. | 我们本来是想在住的地方举办聚会的 但是那儿还在装修 |
[24:22] | We’re not redecorating. We just bought a new couch. It’s purple. | 我们不是装修 只是买了个新沙发 是紫色的 |
[24:27] | Purple? You like purple? | 紫色的? 你喜欢紫色? |
[24:29] | Well, it’s a moon color. It’s empowering. | 是啊 那是月亮的颜色啊 能加强你的气场 |
[24:33] | But buying a couch is the first step. You know what’s next, don’t you? | 买沙发只是第一步 你知道下一步该做什么了 对吧? |
[24:37] | What? A coffee table? | 什么呢? 咖啡桌? |
[24:41] | No, I was gonna say “a mortgage.” | 我刚想说贷款的 |
[24:43] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[24:46] | It’s just a couch. | 只是个沙发而已 |
[24:51] | Oh, I love this. Henry, come dance with me. | 我爱死这支曲子了 亨利 跟我跳支舞吧 |
[24:56] | OK. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | Betty? | 贝蒂? |
[25:06] | What? Oh! Yes, of course. | 贝蒂? 当然可以 |
[25:25] | I don’t know what I’ve done, but you’re vibrating. | 我不知道我干了什么 |
[25:27] | Oh, sorry. | 但是你在震动呢 对不起 |
[25:31] | – Hello? – Betty? | – 请讲 – |
[25:33] | It’s Claire Meade. Am I interrupting something? | 贝蒂 我是克莱尔·米德 我打扰你了吗? |
[25:36] | I’m at a friend’s birthday. | 我正在一朋友的生日会上 |
[25:38] | Good, then you’re free. I need you to bring me a corporate credit card. | 好 那你有空咯 我要你送张公司信用卡过来 |
[25:42] | It’s an emergency. I’m at the Grand Regent. | 十万火急 我住在丽晶酒店 |
[25:47] | Is it OK? Is there anything I can do? | 你还好吗? 我能做什么吗? |
[25:49] | How about going to the Grand Regent? | 你觉得去丽晶酒店如何? |
[25:52] | Am I that good of a slow dancer? | 我慢舞跳的那么好啊? |
[25:53] | No, no, that’s not what I meant. | 不是的 不是那个意思 |
[25:56] | I… I need to run an errand. | 我的意思是说 我要帮人跑个腿 |
[25:58] | – Will you come with me? – Yeah. | 你愿意跟我一起去吗? 好的 |
[26:08] | Why are you running away? | 你说逃跑是什么意思啊? |
[26:10] | I’m taking the first flight | 我要去机场坐第一班飞机 |
[26:12] | to wherever it is that people go when they disappear. | 去人们想人间蒸发时去的地方 |
[26:15] | You don’t need to disappear. | 你不用消失啊 |
[26:16] | Oh, yes I do. I destroyed my family. Daniel made that quite clear. | 不 我必须 我毁了我的家庭 丹尼尔说的够明白了 |
[26:21] | – They’re better off without me. – No, they’re not. | 他们没有我会过得更好的 不会的 |
[26:24] | Betty, I have already caused them so much pain. | 贝蒂 我已经给他们带来太多伤害了 |
[26:28] | I need to go far away, where I don’t hurt them. | 我得走得远远的 远到伤不到他们 |
[26:30] | You’re not thinking clearly. Let’s call Daniel. | 你知道吗? 你还没想清楚呢 我们应该给丹尼尔打个电话 |
[26:33] | Maybe you’re right. Let me see your phone. | 也许你是对的 让我看看你手机 |
[26:40] | Did that jump out of my hand? Now let me have the credit card. | 它刚才是不是从我手上滑出去了啊? – |
[26:43] | No! | 现在给我信用卡 – 不行 |
[26:45] | I don’t have it. | 我没带 |
[26:47] | I left it at home, in Queens. | 我落在皇后区的家里了 |
[26:50] | It’s on the way to the airport. | 正好是去机场的路上 |
[26:52] | Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt, | 不好意思 打断一下 |
[26:54] | but I’m parked in a horse and carriage zone. | 但是我把车停在货车区 |
[26:57] | Oh. Who is this? | |
[26:58] | This is Dr. Farkas. We are sort of on a date. | 他是哪个? 这是法卡斯医生 我们今天算是一次约会呢 |
[27:02] | Doctor? I thought it was the accountant you liked. | 医生? 我以为你喜欢的是那个会计呢 |
[27:05] | No! No, Mrs. Meade, no! | 不是的 米德夫人 |
[27:07] | He has a girlfriend. That was a very long time ago. | 他有女朋友的 那是很久之前的事情了 |
[27:10] | We’re friends. We’re just friends. | 我们是朋友 只是普通朋友 |
[27:12] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[27:16] | Well, this is an awkward moment. | 这真是个尴尬的时刻啊 |
[27:20] | Leave it to me. | 都怪我啦 |
[27:21] | I kill everything. | 我是专门搞破坏的 |
[27:26] | Sex on a dirty floor. | 在肮脏的地板上做 |
[27:28] | Daniel Meade, always a class act. | 丹尼尔·米德的表现总是那么出色 |
[27:31] | So Marc has pleased you? | 这么说马克让你开心了吗? |
[27:34] | Stop talking in the third person | 不要再用第三人称称呼自己了 |
[27:36] | and take your pick from the goodie basket. | 去老太婆的篮子里选样你喜欢的吧 |
[27:38] | I have a delivery to make. | 我得去送个东西了 |
[27:42] | Four, three, two, one… | |
[27:45] | That lying bastard! | 那个满口胡话的狗杂种! |
[27:48] | Alexis, I have some expense report issues to go over. | 亚历克西斯 我有些开支报告要看 |
[27:54] | Oh, I’m sorry, did I interrupt something? | 对不起 我打扰你了吗? |
[27:57] | My brother lied to me. He’s sleeping with Grace Chin. | 我弟弟居然骗了我 他和格蕾丝·秦有一腿 |
[28:02] | He said he didn’t know her. | 他还说他不认识她 |
[28:04] | Interesting. You trusted Daniel and he betrayed you. | 有意思 你信任丹尼尔 而他却背叛了你 |
[28:08] | I went through something very similar with a former friend. | 我也遭遇了非常类似的事情 |
[28:19] | Ow! Oh… | 与一个老朋友 |
[28:22] | – Help! Please, help! Help me! – Hello? | 帮我! 请帮帮我! 在哪儿? |
[28:27] | You all right in there? | 你在里面还好吧? |
[28:30] | Oh, thank God. I haven’t been able to pee all day. | 谢天谢地! 我这一天都没法尿尿 |
[28:33] | And I was simply trying to stand over the toilet | 我只是想站到马桶上面尿 |
[28:35] | and now I can’t get down. OK, help. | 但是我现在下不来了 |
[28:41] | Oh… There we go… | 帮帮我 |
[28:45] | You do know I have to talk to your mother tomorrow. | 你明知我明天还要跟你妈妈谈事的 |
[28:48] | You can try, but she might disappear again. | 是啊 你可以试试 但是她可能又会消失的 |
[28:50] | That’s what she does, disappear. I told you, she’s nuts. | 她喜欢玩人间蒸发啊 我都说了 她有点疯疯癫癫的 |
[28:54] | Good. Because that’ll be her defense. | 挺好 因为可以利用这一点为她辩护 |
[28:57] | – What? – Daniel, I know she did it. | 什么? 丹尼尔 我知道是她杀的人 |
[29:03] | Grace, that’s not true. | 格蕾丝 那不是真的 |
[29:05] | Every time I bring up your mother, you get all freaked out | 得了吧 丹尼尔 每次我一提到你妈 |
[29:08] | and then you want to have sex. | 你就变得不正常 然后就要和我做 |
[29:10] | You either have some weird Oedipal thing or your mother’s guilty. | 要么你有恋母情结 要么你妈有罪 |
[29:14] | So? Do you want to have sex? | 所以…. |
[29:17] | I know you’re trying to protect her, but hear me out. | 想做吗? 我知道你一直在护着她 |
[29:21] | – If she confesses, I can help her. – No, not an option. | 但是你得听我的 如果你妈妈认罪我就能帮她 不可能 |
[29:24] | Have her doctor testify that she was paranoid. | 我能让医生证明她是妄想狂患者 |
[29:26] | You want her to plead insanity? | 你要她承认精神错乱? |
[29:28] | I’ll argue that she believed Fey was going to kill her. | 我会证明她以为是菲·索莫斯想杀她 |
[29:31] | It was “kill or be killed.” | 要么杀了她 要么被她杀 |
[29:33] | You think you can win this way? | 你真的觉得这样能赢官司? |
[29:35] | I know I can. | 我知道我行的 |
[29:37] | Well, isn’t this a surprise? | 惊不惊喜? |
[29:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗? |
[29:40] | All those angry women and you never changed the locks? | 甩了那么多女人你还没换锁啊? |
[29:44] | You must be Grace Chin. Hi. | 你肯定是格蕾丝·秦了 你好 |
[29:46] | Daniel, that woman you claimed you’ve never met? | 丹尼尔 这就是你声称绝对不认识的女人? |
[29:49] | She’s in your bed. | 她现在在你床上 我的天 |
[29:57] | What a cute little house. I could put it right in my pocket. | 多么可爱小巧的房子啊 都能放进我的口袋啦 |
[30:01] | You’ve got you’re hands full. I think I’m gonna head off. | 那个 看起来你很忙 |
[30:05] | No, no. Stay. This is just gonna take a couple minutes | – 我想我该走了 – 别别别 留下来吧 这只需要一会 |
[30:08] | and then we can get back to our date. We could grab a drink or get some pie. | 然后 我们就能继续约会了 我们可以喝点饮料 吃个派什么的 |
[30:12] | – I love pie. What’s your favorite? – Rhubarb. | 我最喜欢吃派了 你最喜欢什么口味? – 大黄根口味的 |
[30:14] | Oh, me too. Actually, blueberry. But rhubarb sounds fun. | – 啊 我也是啊 实际上是蓝莓的 大黄根听起来也不错 |
[30:18] | You should steer away from blueberry. It stains your teeth. | 不过你得少吃点蓝莓了 – |
[30:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | 对你牙不好 – 真的吗? |
[30:22] | Can’t bottle this kind of chemistry. | 好了 你俩散发出的默契关都关不住了 |
[30:24] | Betty, there’s a flight to Vladivostok at midnight. | 贝蒂 半夜有班飞往海参崴的飞机 |
[30:27] | They just opened a W there. I need that credit card. | W酒店刚刚入驻那里 我非常需要那张信用卡(W hotel是高档连锁酒店) |
[30:30] | You don’t need to do this. You didn’t do anything. | 米德夫人 你真不必这样做 |
[30:33] | I killed Fey Sommers. | – 你什么都没做 |
[30:34] | Um… OK, I know you think so, | – 我杀了菲·索莫斯 我知道你以为你做了 |
[30:38] | but you make things up when you’re drinking. | 但是丹尼尔告诉我 |
[30:40] | Well, I’m not drinking now. | 你喝多了就喜欢说胡话 我现在又没喝多 |
[30:44] | I had her brake lines cut. | 我把她刹车线切断了 |
[30:46] | I followed her for 18 miles till the fluid ran out. | 我跟了她18英里直到汽油耗尽 |
[30:50] | I watched her crash into a tree and burn and burn and burn. | 我亲眼看她撞树上 然后就烧啊烧啊烧啊…. |
[30:55] | I’m gonna go. | – 我得走了 |
[30:56] | Oh, no. Stay, stay. | – 别 留下来 |
[30:58] | It’s from a movie. It’s just a game we play. | 这是电影的情节 我们在玩个游戏 |
[31:01] | Guess the quote. That was Firestarter. My turn. | 台词猜电影 这部叫”纵火犯” |
[31:05] | – “You complete me.” – Jerry Maguire. | 轮到我了 “我的人生因你而完整” |
[31:07] | Yes! Wow, you’re good at this. | – “甜心先生” – 答对了! |
[31:09] | Betty, the credit card? | 你很在行嘛 贝蒂 信用卡呢? |
[31:11] | Oh. OK, you two keep playing. | 好 |
[31:14] | Oh. “Life is like a box of chocolates.” | 你们俩接着玩 “生活就象一盒巧克力” |
[31:19] | I’ve killed once. I’ll kill again. | 我杀过一个人 再多杀个也无妨 |
[31:21] | – I don’t know that one. – Hello. | 这句我没看到过嘛 你们好 |
[31:24] | Oh, you must be Betty’s father. Claire Meade, Daniel’s mother. | 你肯定是贝蒂的爸爸 我是克莱尔·米德 丹尼尔的妈妈 |
[31:28] | – Hi. And who is this? – This is Betty’s date. | 那 这位是 今天贝蒂约会的对象 |
[31:31] | You must be Henry. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 你肯定是亨利 贝蒂经常提起你 |
[31:34] | No, no, no. The accountant has a girlfriend. | 不是的 那个会计有女朋友 |
[31:36] | This is the orthodontist. | 这是正牙医生 |
[31:39] | Oh, you seem nice. | 你看起来…气色不错 |
[31:42] | I’ve seen the accountant. Much hotter. | 我见过那个会计 比他帅多了 |
[31:45] | Betty, I really gotta go. | 贝蒂 我真的要走了 |
[31:47] | No! Stay! At least I owe you a cup of coffee! | 别走 待会! 至少喝杯咖啡吧 |
[31:51] | I’ll make some. Mrs. Meade, what do you take in your coffee? | 我来煮吧 米德夫人 你的咖啡里要加什么? |
[31:54] | – Vodka and ice. Hold the coffee. – OK. | 伏特加和冰块 咖啡你留着 |
[31:57] | Well, thank you. | – 好 – 多谢 |
[32:05] | Come on, Daniel, come on. | 快接电话 丹尼尔 快接电话 |
[32:07] | Come on, Daniel! Come on! | 来吧 丹尼尔 来吧! |
[32:10] | What do you want? | 你到底想干吗? |
[32:12] | I want her to recuse herself from the case. | 我要她退出这个案子 |
[32:14] | My affair with Daniel doesn’t affect my ability to defend your father. | 为什么? 我跟丹尼尔的私人关系又不影响 我替他父亲辩护 |
[32:18] | Hope the judge thinks so when I give this to him. | 那就希望法官看到这盘带子的时候 也这么想吧 |
[32:20] | Or maybe I’ll put it on the Internet. | 或许应该把它放到网上去 |
[32:22] | People out there would love to see a lawyer getting screwed for a change. | 我相信很多人都想看 一个律师为了钱出卖肉体 |
[32:27] | OK. The Chin is done here. | 好吧 秦律师不干了 |
[32:30] | No, no. Wait! What are you saying? | 别 等一下 你说什么呢? |
[32:32] | Saying she doesn’t want to ruin her career. | 她说她不想毁了自己的事业 |
[32:34] | This isn’t about my career! I don’t have time or patience for you people. | 这跟事业没关系 我只是没时间 或者没耐心跟你们这些人纠缠 |
[32:38] | I have enough murderers to put back on the street, | 我还要帮很多谋杀犯洗脱罪名 |
[32:41] | and their families actually support them. | 而且他们的家里人是真心地支持他们 |
[32:44] | You don’t need a lawyer, you need a good shrink. | 你不需要律师 你需要一个好的心理医生 |
[32:47] | And maybe a closer shave. | 或者把胡子好好刮一下 |
[32:50] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做? |
[32:51] | How could you help our father? | 你怎么能帮爸爸? |
[32:53] | Our father’s innocent. Mom killed Fey. | 我们的爸爸是无辜的 妈妈杀了菲 |
[32:56] | – What? – Why do you think I keep this from you? | 什么? 不然你以为我为什么不告诉你这些? |
[33:00] | You never listen to me. I can’t talk to you! Mom is guilty. | 你从来不听我的 我跟你没法说 |
[33:03] | You just ran the best lawyer in town out my door. | 妈妈才是有罪的 你刚把镇上最好的律师撵走了 |
[33:06] | You just put our mother in prison. | 你刚把妈妈送进监狱了 |
[33:15] | – So you’re the one. – I beg your pardon. | – 就是你喽? – 请您再说一遍? |
[33:18] | You’re the ho stealing my man. | 你就是偷我男人的臭女人 |
[33:22] | It’s unlikely that we would have the same man in common. | 我们对男人的品位毫无相同之处吧 |
[33:26] | We certainly don’t have the same hairdresser. | 明显我们的发型师不是同一个人 |
[33:28] | Oh, you just crossed the line. | 你可过了底线了啊 |
[33:31] | Did you just shove me? | 你刚刚是在推我? 你打了我一耳光 |
[33:40] | – Hey. Oh, you just slapped me. – Wait, what’s going on? | 等等 怎么回事? |
[33:43] | I have no idea how this started. | 我压根不知道这怎么开始的 |
[33:45] | We were supposed to get a credit card and leave the country. | 我只知道我今天是来拿信用卡 然后离开这个国家 |
[33:48] | You’re gonna marry this bag of bones for a green card? | 你为了绿卡要和这个瘦骨仙逃跑 还要娶她? |
[33:51] | Bag of bones? | 瘦骨仙? |
[33:53] | I’m not marrying anybody. | 我谁都不娶 |
[33:55] | Constance, please, can we talk about this in the kitchen? | 康斯坦斯 求你了 我们能到厨房谈这个事吗? |
[33:58] | – Who’s carrot cake? – That’s Betty’s date. | – 那个胡萝卜蛋糕是谁? – 那是贝蒂约会的对象 |
[34:00] | – Oh, so that’s the accountant? – No, no. That’s Henry. | 就是那个会计吧? 不是的 那个是亨利 |
[34:03] | What’s with you and the skinny blonde bitch? | 那你和那个金发瘦骨仙是怎么回事? |
[34:05] | Mrs. Meade is not my girlfriend. | 米德夫人不是我女朋友 |
[34:09] | And by the way, Constance, neither are you. | 顺带一提 康斯坦斯 你也不是 |
[34:13] | Why are you stalking me? | 为什么你要缠着我呢? |
[34:14] | Excuse me? I am not stalking you. | 什么? 我可没缠着你 |
[34:17] | I am monitoring an illegal immigrant who is a flight risk. | 我在监控一个想坐飞机潜逃的非法移民 |
[34:20] | I’m not flying anywhere. | 我哪儿也不走啊 |
[34:21] | Hey, let me make a cup of one of your international coffees. | 好了让我煮一杯你的异国风味咖啡… |
[34:26] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! What is this? | 这个是什么? 一个追踪器 |
[34:28] | A tracking device, for your own good, before you do something you regret. | 我是为你好啊 纳丘 在你作出让自己后悔的事之前 |
[34:33] | Constance, be reasonable. | 康斯坦斯 理智点 |
[34:35] | And with this tracking device, | 戴上这个追踪器 |
[34:38] | I will know where you are every minute of every day. | 我时刻都能知道你在哪 |
[34:41] | You step outside this house… | 你只要踏出这房子一步 |
[34:44] | …and I will know. | 我就会知道 |
[34:46] | And I’m guessing Miss Fancy Pants out there | 我想那边那个贵妇 |
[34:49] | don’t live in this ‘hood. | 不会住在这个街区吧 |
[34:52] | What was that noise? What are you doing? | 那是什么声音? |
[34:55] | Leaving. | – 你干吗? – 正准备走 |
[34:56] | No! I’m almost done here and then we can go get that pie. | 别走啊 我快忙完了 完了我们就能吃派了 |
[35:00] | – Betty, there’s not going to be pie. – Why? | 贝蒂 不会有派了 |
[35:02] | It’s obvious you still have feelings for Henry. | 为什么? 很明显你对亨利还有感觉 |
[35:05] | What? No, I don’t. | 什么? 没有 我才没有呢 |
[35:07] | Betty, I could see it at the party, | 贝蒂 我在聚会上就看出来了 |
[35:09] | and I think everyone else can see it too. | 我想明眼人都看的出来 |
[35:16] | Oh… OK… | 好吧 |
[35:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:23] | I really do think you’re a great guy. | 对不起 我真的觉得你是个好人 |
[35:27] | I guess I just asked you out for all the wrong reasons. | 我觉得我不该约你出来 |
[35:30] | It’s OK. I should probably know better than to date my patients anyway. | 我也不知道 没关系 我也知道自己不该跟病人约会的 |
[35:36] | Especially the cute ones. | 尤其是可爱型的 |
[35:48] | I will see you at your appointment next month. | 下个月到你的预约日再见 |
[35:51] | OK. | 好的 |
[35:56] | “Here’s looking at you, kid.” | “就看你的了 孩子” |
[35:58] | Casablanca. | “卡萨布兰卡” |
[36:10] | That was very sweet. Sticky, but sweet. | 好甜蜜 有点肉麻 但很甜蜜 |
[36:14] | Tick-tock, Betty. I have a flight to catch. | 时间不够了 贝蒂 |
[36:16] | Now where’s that credit card? | 我还要赶飞机 那个信用卡在哪儿? |
[36:29] | OK. I got it. | 拿来了 |
[36:34] | Betty, that’s a library card. | 贝蒂这是借书证 |
[36:38] | Oh, my God. I must’ve checked out books with the credit card. | 天啦 我肯定拿信用卡借书了 |
[36:42] | – I’ll go call them. – Betty, you’re lying. | 我给图书馆打电话 你在说谎 贝蒂 |
[36:45] | With so many saints in your living room, how can you lie like that? | 家里挂着这么多圣人相 你怎么还敢撒谎? |
[36:49] | You called Daniel, didn’t you? | 你给丹尼尔打电话了 是不是? |
[36:51] | I had to. | 我必须得打 |
[36:54] | Look, if you did what you said you did, | 如果你真的做了你所说的 |
[36:56] | then your family has to deal with this. | 那你家人会帮你处理这事 |
[36:59] | Family? | 家人 |
[37:01] | There’s not much of a family left. | 家里人都散的差不多了 |
[37:03] | My husband spent 20 years of our marriage in love with another woman, | 我丈夫在20年婚姻里 一直爱着另外一个女人 |
[37:07] | and she flaunted it in front of me. | 而她还在我面前耀武扬威 |
[37:10] | I watched the man I love love someone else… | 我眼看着我爱的男人爱着别的女人 |
[37:16] | …and it killed me. | 让我生不如死 |
[37:20] | Promise me you won’t make the same mistake that I did, Betty. | 答应我你不会犯跟我一样的错误 贝蒂 |
[37:26] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[37:37] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[37:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:41] | But I don’t think that running away is the answer. | 但是我觉得逃避是解决不了问题的 |
[37:46] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[37:49] | …won’t it just keep following you? | 麻烦难道不会如影随行么? |
[37:51] | Maybe we both need to be strong | 也许… |
[37:56] | and face the things that we don’t want to, | 我们都要变得坚强 面对那些我们不想面对的事实 |
[38:00] | no matter how scary they are. | 不管他们多么令人害怕 |
[38:03] | Because that’s the only way we can live with ourselves. | 因为… 那是我们唯一能够生存下去的办法 |
[38:09] | You’re a smart girl, Betty. | 你很聪明 |
[38:18] | I need to make a phone call. | 贝蒂 我要打个电话 |
[38:26] | Reporting live in Queens, where Claire Meade, | 来自皇后区的杰克逊高地的现场报道 |
[38:29] | wife of publishing magnate Bradford Meade, | 克莱尔·米德 出版业巨头布拉德福·米德的太太 |
[38:32] | turned herself in to the authorities. | 在这里向当局自首 |
[38:34] | The DA has confirmed that Mrs. Meade has confessed | 地方法院检查官已经证实米德夫人对 |
[38:37] | to the murder of former Mode editor-in-chief Fey Sommers, | 谋杀《时尚》杂志的前任总编辑 菲·索莫斯的罪名供认不讳 |
[38:41] | the crime for which Mrs. Meade’s husband is currently in custody. | 米德夫人的丈夫仍然在押 |
[38:45] | Further inquiries revealed that Mr. Meade’s defense attorney, Grace Chin, | 深入调查显示米德先生的辩护律师 格蕾丝·秦 |
[38:49] | has removed herself from the case. | 已经退出了本案 |
[38:51] | That’s what I call brotherly love. | 那就是我所说的兄弟之情 |
[38:53] | It’s a shame, really. That family’s just beyond repair. | 丢人 真丢人 这家人已经没救了 |
[38:57] | Bradford is expected to be released in the next 24 hours | 布拉德福·米德将在24小时内被释放 |
[39:00] | and murder charges dropped. | 所有的谋杀指控将被取消 |
[39:01] | Alexis is not going to like that. She didn’t spend much time at the top. | 亚历克西斯可不会喜欢这个 她老板位子还没坐热呢 |
[39:06] | Nice work. Both of you. | 做得好… 你们俩 |
[39:20] | Oswald Lorenzo has another treat for you. | 奥斯瓦德·罗伦佐送你另一件礼物 |
[39:24] | Listen, you trendy little monkey. | 听着 你这个趋炎附势的小猴子 |
[39:27] | You can tell your boss he completely humiliated me. | 你跟你老板说他让我丢脸丢大了 |
[39:31] | I have rubber burns all over my ass. | 橡皮衣磨的我屁股都快烧起来了 |
[39:33] | It took two sticks of butter to get the top off. | 我擦了2条黄油才把上面的脱下来 |
[39:35] | Fashion is pain. | 时尚就是受罪 |
[39:38] | That dress looked awful. | 衣服丑死了 |
[39:40] | Of course it did. You didn’t have the hat. | 当然了 你没戴帽子嘛 |
[39:44] | It comes with a hat? | 还有配套的帽子? |
[39:48] | I totally have a hat face. | 我的脸型戴帽子漂亮极了 |
[39:49] | I know. | 我也看出来了 |
[39:55] | Enjoy. | 尽情享受吧! |
[40:02] | Oh, my God. She’s wearing it! | 天那! 她还真戴了! |
[40:05] | Oh, she loves it! | 她很喜欢 |
[40:06] | She looks like a traffic cone. | 她看起来像个路障 |
[40:09] | That’ll teach that bitch to shove me in a bar. | 谁叫那个贱人在聚会上推我了 |
[40:18] | – Hey. – Oh, hi. | |
[40:20] | You left early last night. I didn’t… I mean… | 你昨晚早走了 我还没有… |
[40:22] | Charlie and I didn’t get a chance to talk to you very much. | 我是说查莉和我都没机会跟你聊呢 |
[40:25] | The Claire Meade thing really spiraled out of control. | 我猜克莱尔·米德的事 有点一发不可收拾了吧 |
[40:28] | What was that about? | 到底怎么回事? |
[40:29] | It’s a long story. Most of it’s in The New York Times. | 说来话长 自己看《纽约时报》吧 |
[40:32] | Wanna get lunch with me and Charlie today? | 你今天想跟我和查莉一起吃午饭吗? |
[40:35] | I can’t. | – 有个新地方 |
[40:40] | OK. Maybe tomorrow then? | – 我没空 好吧 |
[40:42] | No, I can’t. | 那就明天… 不 我不能去 |
[40:47] | I can’t spend time with you and your girlfriend, Henry. | 我不能跟你和你的女朋友一起 亨利 |
[40:52] | It’s just not… | 只是… |
[40:56] | …good for me. | 对我没什么好处 |
[40:57] | Sure. OK. | 确实 好吧 |
[41:03] | I guess I just thought we could all be friends. | 我猜 我以为我们能做朋友 |
[41:06] | Yeah, I just… | 是啊 我只是… |
[41:10] | I don’t really think that I… | 我觉得我真的… |
[41:12] | I can do that right now. | 我真的做不到 现在这个时候 |
[41:17] | So… | 这么说… |
[41:19] | …what does that make us? | 我们俩现在算什么? |
[41:22] | Two people who work in the same building. | 在同一栋楼里上班的2个人 |
[41:26] | Oh. | |
[41:29] | OK. | 明白了 |
[41:43] | I saved you a slice. | 我给你留了一块蛋糕 |
[42:05] | Daniel Meade’s office, this is Betty Suarez. | 丹尼尔·米德的办公室 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[42:08] | Yes. What time is best to return your call? | 好 最好什么时候给你回复? |
[42:12] | Great, I’ll let him know. Have a good day. | 很好 我会转告他的 祝你今天心情好! |
[42:15] | Daniel Meade’s office, this is Betty Suarez. | 丹尼尔·米德的办公室 |
[42:18] | No, he’s not in at the moment. Can I take a message? | 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |