时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Ugly Betty: | |
[00:02] | Bradford is into feet? | Bradford居然好这一口? |
[00:04] | Bradford Meade won’t be able to keep his hands off you. | Bradford Meade一定会 对你爱不释手的 |
[00:07] | – You’ll be running Meade Publications. – That’s the idea. | 6个月之内 Meade出版社就会由你掌控 那就是我要的效果 |
[00:10] | What we have is wonderful, but I’m never gonna divorce Claire. | Willie 我们之间… 确实很棒 但我永远不会和Claire离婚 |
[00:14] | Need a condom? I got one in my wallet. | 你要避孕套吗? |
[00:16] | Get her out the country, you’ll have everything you ever wanted. | 我皮夹里带了一个 你把她弄出美国 就可以得到你想要的一切 |
[00:19] | She’s already hooked. | 她已经上钩了 |
[00:20] | You sleep with women to distract yourself from your life. | 你通过和女人上床 来转移你生活中的问题 |
[00:23] | You use them like a drug. | 你把她们当毒品用 |
[00:24] | – I’ve missed you. – I missed you too. | 我好想你 我也想你 |
[00:29] | They’re sending me back to Mexico. | 他们要把我遣送回墨西哥 后期/精轴: 大红/ Ayrenn |
[00:34] | Twelve hundred dollars for a ticket to Guadalajara? That’s ridiculous. | 一张去瓜达拉哈拉(墨西哥西部城市) 的票子要1,200美元?! 有没搞错! |
[00:40] | Are they kidding? We cannot afford that. | 什么 他们在开玩笑吗? 我们买不起! |
[00:42] | Hilda. I got it. | Hilda 我知道 |
[00:44] | No, I don’t want a package deal to Acapulco. | 不 我不需要去阿尔普尔科 (墨西哥南部港口)的套票 |
[00:47] | My father is being sent back to Mexico to wait for his visa and then he’ll… | 我父亲将被送回墨西哥等待签证 然后他要– |
[00:52] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好吧 我等着 |
[00:54] | Are you still working on those nails? | Suarez 你那些指甲还没修完吗? |
[00:56] | You do know the final exam is timed, right? | 你应该知道期末考试就要到了 对吗? |
[00:59] | Look, Valerie, I’m going through problems with my family right now… | 你瞧 Valerie 我家里有点事情 |
[01:02] | Oh, no, no. I don’t want your excuses, Suarez. | – 我们的父– – 哦 够了 别说了 我不想听借口 Suarez |
[01:05] | I want your commitment to beauty. | 我要的是你寻找美丽的热情 |
[01:08] | What does this look like? | 我这身打扮不够靓吗? |
[01:11] | – My God. Is that an engagement ring? – Yeah. | 哦 天哪 那是订婚戒指吗? |
[01:14] | – My ex and I started dating again. – Lose it. | 没错 – 我的前男友和我又开始交往了 – 摘下来 |
[01:16] | You cannot do a professional manicure with claws like those. | 还有你的那些长指甲 这样子你没办法好好做美甲 |
[01:19] | Cut ’em before the exam tomorrow, or I fail you. | 在明天考试前剪了它们 否则我就让你不及格 |
[01:25] | – She seems very helpful. – She’s 130 pounds of bitch. | 她好象挺好心的嘛 不过是个130磅的肥婆 |
[01:30] | – What did you say? – 120. | 你刚才说什么? 120磅 |
[01:34] | We’ll take care of this ticket thing tonight. I’ll cancel with Santos. | 听我说 咱们今天晚上 再讨论票子的问题好吗? |
[01:38] | We can call every travel agency in Jackson Heights. | 我取消与Santos的约会 我们可以打遍 杰克逊高地所有旅行社的电话 |
[01:41] | I have this thing I have to go to after work. Whoops… | 我下班后还有事 我– 抱歉 |
[01:45] | – Sorry. | – Sorry. |
[01:46] | It’s the Mode party for Administrative Professionals Day. | 是“时尚”为行政人员节举行的派对 |
[01:51] | – You mean Secretaries Day? – No. | 你是指秘书节吗? |
[01:53] | In 1998, they changed it to “Administrative Professionals Day.” | 不 1998年 他们就将其 更名为行政人员节了 |
[01:57] | That really rolls off the tongue. So, where you guys gonna go? | 噢 那可真绕口 那么 你们准备去哪儿? |
[02:00] | You know that theme restaurant in Times Square, the Middle Ages? | 你知道时代广场的那家主题餐厅吗? 中世纪风格的那家 |
[02:04] | Those snobby assistants from Mode actually like that kind of place? | 你是说 “时尚”那帮势利的 助理们会喜欢那种地方? |
[02:07] | Love it. They pick a place where they can make fun of the common people. | 哦 他们爱死它了 每年他们都要挑一个他们 能去取笑“平民”的地方 |
[02:11] | Last year it was that roller disco in the Bronx. | 去年是布朗克斯(纽约市的一个区) 的滚轴迪斯科 |
[02:14] | – Wheels of Paradise? I love that place. – I know. Anyway… | “天国之轮”? 我喜欢那个地方 我知道! |
[02:17] | I’m the one who planned it, so I have to be there, | 不管怎样 我是派对的策划者 所以我 必须得出席 |
[02:20] | – to make sure everything goes OK. – Well, it is Secretaries Day. | 以确保一切都进行顺利 是啊 要知道 这是秘书节嘛 |
[02:23] | Maybe Daniel will give you a big bonus, and we can use it to buy Papi’s ticket. | 也许Daniel会给你包个大红包 这样我们就有钱给老爸买飞机票了 |
[02:27] | Happy Secretaries Day. | 秘书节快乐 |
[02:31] | Oh. Uh… | |
[02:33] | “World’s best… notary”? | “世界第一… 公证人”? |
[02:37] | I, uh, got to the store a little late. | 我 呃 到奖品店去得晚了点 |
[02:39] | Well, it’s the thought that counts, right? | 哦 送礼送心意嘛 不是吗? |
[02:42] | But they changed it to “Administrative Professionals Day” in 1998. | 但你知道吗 1998年他们就 将它改为行政人员节了? |
[02:46] | Right. Can you get me Olivier Theyskens? | 没错 啊 你能帮我接通 Olivier Theyskens的电话吗? |
[02:50] | He promised us a Nina Ricci spread. | 他答应过要由我们承办一场Nina Ricci (法国高档奢华品牌之一)的宣传酒会 |
[02:52] | And send over some hot girls for that. | 并叫些性感美女们过来 |
[02:54] | I’m in the mood for redheads. | 我现在喜欢红头发的姑娘 |
[02:57] | – This is work-related? – We’ll see. | 嗯 这跟工作有关吗? 哦 我们再看看吧 |
[03:06] | – What’s that? – Yogurt. | 那是什么? 酸奶 |
[03:09] | – My yogurt? – It didn’t have a name on it. | 我的酸奶? |
[03:11] | My name was on the granola on top of it. | 上面又没写名字 是没有 但放在酸奶上面的 |
[03:13] | Don’t you know the refrigerator stacking system? | 格兰诺拉麦片上有我的名字 难道你不知道冰箱里的 物品摆放规矩? |
[03:16] | So does that mean that the cherry pie was yours, too? | 这么说 那个樱桃馅饼也是你的? |
[03:19] | – You ate my pie? – Well, not yet. | 你吃了我的馅饼? 唔 还没呢 |
[03:24] | Game on, Suarez. Game on. | 走着瞧吧 Suarez 走着瞧 |
[03:28] | God, I hate Secretaries Day. | 天啊 我讨厌秘书节 |
[03:32] | You hide it so well. | 你还真能躲 |
[03:34] | Everyone gets a present but the receptionist. | 大家都收到了礼物 就前台没有 |
[03:36] | I might as well be invisible. | 我倒不如消失算了 |
[03:38] | I mean, who do they think forwards the calls? | 我是说 他们也不想想 是谁为他们转接电话? |
[03:42] | Who fans the magazines? | 是谁狂热支持杂志? |
[03:44] | – Hey. – Who signs for packages? | 又是谁签收包裹? |
[03:47] | – Tim, Sheila, and Betty. – Ugh! | 是Tim和Sheila 还有Betty |
[03:51] | Well, who looks hot for everyone when they come in? | 唔 是谁让他们一进来就看到“激情”? |
[03:54] | These buttons don’t just pop open by themselves. | 我是说 纽扣可不会自己松开 |
[03:56] | – Where’d you get that vest? – This? It’s Tavares. | 你从哪儿弄来的这件背心? 这件? |
[03:59] | That cutie designer made you another one? | Tavares送的 那个可爱的设计师 又送了你一件? |
[04:01] | What’s with the gifties? Not like you’re sleeping with him. | 这些礼物是为了什么? 不太可能是因为你跟他上床了 |
[04:04] | ‘Course not. He’s gay, I’m a woman, and he’s gay. | 当然不可能 因为他是个同志 而我可是个货真价实的女人 |
[04:07] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 耶! |
[04:09] | Hey, what’s Fratty so happy about? | 嘿 那个假正经怎么这么高兴啊? (Nick对Amanda不感兴趣) |
[04:12] | Did his sports team win the beef bowl? | 他的运动队赢得了牛肉碗还是怎么的? (圣路易斯奖励学生运动员的奖项) |
[04:14] | Close. Alexis signed him up for a beer-of-the-month club | 差不多 Alexis为给他报名参加月度啤酒 |
[04:16] | for Secre… tariat’s birthday. | 俱乐部了 为了庆祝秘– 行政处的节日 |
[04:19] | He loves horsies. Who knew? | 他喜欢伪直男 (拒不承认自己是同志的同志) 谁知道呢? |
[04:22] | I am now officially miserable. | 现在我可真正是太悲惨了 |
[04:24] | Oh, wait till we get to that Middle Ages place tonight | 哦 等今晚咱们去了 那个中世纪俱乐部 |
[04:27] | and make fun of the nerds in shining armor. | 好好取笑过那些 外表光鲜的蠢蛋们后再说吧 |
[04:29] | It’ll be the mocking event of the season. | 这可是本季度的笑柄集散地呢 |
[04:32] | – I think I’m gonna pass. – What? You can’t pass. | 我想我还是不去了 什么? |
[04:35] | I’m not going stag, hag. | 你怎么能不去呢 我可不想一个人去 妖人 |
[04:36] | You’ll have to buy your own beer, queer. | 你得自个儿掏钱买啤酒了 同志 |
[04:38] | – You can’t just ditch, bi… – Shut up! | – 你不能就这么溜了 衰– – 闭嘴! |
[04:50] | OK, tried it. Still hate it. | 好了 我试过了 还是不喜欢 |
[04:52] | You are so white sometimes. | 有时你实在太坚持白人的身份了 (爵士乐起源于黑人音乐) |
[04:55] | I’m white and I’m bored. | 我的确是白人 我觉得很无聊 |
[04:57] | You know why you don’t like jazz? | 你知道你为什么不喜欢爵士乐吗? |
[05:00] | Because it’s about riffing and being spontaneous. | 因为它有很多即兴演奏段 是发自本能的音乐 |
[05:06] | You would love jazz if you saw it live. | 如果你看过现场表演的话 你会喜欢上爵士乐的 |
[05:09] | I am gonna take you to the Blue Note tonight. | 今晚我要带你去听场 “蓝调之音” (最杰出的爵士乐品牌之一) |
[05:12] | Willie, can we hold off on that? | 哦 Willie 这个咱们能不能先缓缓? |
[05:15] | Why? All we do is stay in. | 为什么? 咱们总是待在家里 |
[05:18] | It’s just that with Claire in prison, | 因为Claire还在监狱里 |
[05:21] | it’s the last thing she needs to hear about. | 这是她最不应该听到的事 |
[05:23] | Don’t you think it’s time you moved on with your life, our lives? | 你就不觉得是时候该过你自己的生活 过我们自己的生活了吗? |
[05:29] | – Really care what a murderer thinks? – She is not a murderer. | 你真的在意一个杀人犯会怎么想吗? 她不是杀人犯 |
[05:32] | And I will not leave her just because of one moment of insanity. | 我也绝不会因为 一时的疯狂而离开她 |
[05:41] | – It would never work. – Of course it would. | 那样不行的 当然能行 |
[05:44] | So why wouldn’t you wanna go to Brazil with me? | 那么你为什么 不想跟我一起去巴西呢? |
[05:46] | For one, I’ve got sideburns and a moustache in my passport photo. | 呃 比如说 我护照的照片上 还留着络腮胡子 |
[05:53] | Come on, Rodrigo, I can’t do this right now. | 别这样 Rodrigo 我现在不能跟你走 |
[05:56] | My mother’s in prison. How can I just leave her? | 我母亲还在监狱里 我怎么能丢下她? |
[05:59] | I would think your mother would want you to be happy. | 我想你母亲会希望你幸福 |
[06:07] | So, should I get used to this whole mug-shot look? | 那么… 我得一直忍受你这张扑克脸吗? |
[06:11] | I was out late at the… therapy meeting you signed me up for. | 哦 昨天弄到很晚… 去参加你给我报名的那个治疗会议了 |
[06:16] | – Who’s Kristin? – Uh, met her at the meeting. | Kristin是谁? 呃 在会议上认识的 |
[06:20] | “Soho Grand, Room 709. I’m going to…” | “Soho Grand(纽约一家酒店) 709号房 我要…” |
[06:25] | – Not gonna finish reading that. – OK, so maybe I didn’t go to a meeting. | 还是不念完比较好 好吧 就算我没去参加那个会议 |
[06:29] | Daniel, what are you doing? | Daniel 你想干嘛? |
[06:31] | You have a problem. You slept with an underaged model. | 你有问题 你和一个未成年的模特上了床 |
[06:33] | Yeah, who turned out not to be underage. Why are you so “glass half empty”? | 是吗 那是谁证明她不是未成年的 你为什么总是如此悲观? (将半杯水看成半空的人 悲观主义者) |
[06:39] | No, the glass is crushed into a million little pieces all over the floor. | 不 不 不 |
[06:43] | I’m just waiting for you to step on it. You got lucky. | 不 杯子早就掉在地上碎成很多片了 我在等着你踩上一脚呢 这次是你走运 |
[06:46] | Next time, you won’t. | 下一次 就没这么好了 |
[06:52] | Do you think people will want the Royal Feast or the Jester’s Banquet? | 你觉得人们会喜欢皇家雅宴 还是搞笑式的宴会? |
[06:55] | People just wanna get drunk. Look. This is a way you could make some money. | 我认为人们只是想找个地方喝酒 看这个 这个 你可以靠这个赚点外快 |
[07:00] | NYU is looking for some research subjects. | 纽约大学正在招募一批研究对象 |
[07:02] | – How much? – Five thousand dollars. | 能挣多少? 5000美金! |
[07:05] | Right, all you have to do is get injected with… | 等等 你所要做的就是接受注射… |
[07:08] | Can’t quite read that. Several syllables. And side effects. | 这个不会读耶… 这么多音节… 哦 会有副作用的 |
[07:12] | Let’s keep that as a backup. Aren’t there any part-time jobs? | 是啊 拿这个当后备好了 就没有什么兼职工作吗? |
[07:16] | – Got any welding experience? – Oh, my God, yes. | 你会焊东西吗? – 哦 我的天啊 太好了! |
[07:18] | – You weld? – No, Christina, look. | – 你焊过东西? 不是 Christina 看这个! |
[07:21] | I could get $1,000 for riding some mechanical horse for just 15 seconds? | 只需在这种机械马上坚持15秒钟 我就能赚到1,000美元? |
[07:25] | I could totally do that. | 我完全能搞定! |
[07:26] | Sure you wouldn’t rather just deal with the side effects? | 不 你确定这个好过那个 有副作用的药物吗? |
[07:29] | When I was a little girl, I hated getting my allergy shots, | 听着 我小时候很讨厌打抗过敏针 |
[07:32] | so I used to grab onto this tree outside my house | 所以我就常常爬到屋外的那棵树上 |
[07:34] | and wrap my legs around so tight, no one could pull me off. | 用腿紧紧地缠住树干 没人能把我拉下来 |
[07:37] | These are thighs of steel. | 我的大腿像钢铁般有力 |
[07:39] | Betty, I think there is a big difference between a giant robot horse and a tree. | Betty 我想一匹巨大的机器马和 一棵树之间还是有很大差别的 |
[07:43] | I’m telling you, I could do this. | 我告诉你 我能搞定这个 |
[07:47] | Yay! | 耶! |
[07:51] | If this is what it takes to help my father, | 如果这能帮到我爸爸 |
[07:53] | then I will ride that giant robot horse all the way to Mexico. | 那我宁愿骑着 那匹巨大的机器马一路骑到墨西哥! |
[08:14] | I dare you not to make fun of me. | 我打赌你不敢笑我 |
[08:22] | OK, seriously, ye olde bowl cut. | 好了 说真的 锅盖头 |
[08:25] | – It’s too easy. – Exactly. | 太容易了 |
[08:26] | Imagine 30 guys dressed like me, | 没错 想象一下 |
[08:28] | serving tourists with mullets and fanny packs. | 30个家伙打扮成我这样 为客人们分发鲻鱼和腰包 |
[08:32] | Middle Ages is gonna be duh-licious. | 中世纪餐厅将会风味– 十足 |
[08:34] | It’s gonna be Britney shaving her head all over again. | 它会再次制造出布兰妮 剃光头一样的震撼性效果 |
[08:37] | – That was fun. But then it got sad. – No, but then it got fun again. | 哦 那是挺有趣的 (布兰妮剃光头的事情) – 但后来事情却不妙了 – 不 后来又很有趣了 |
[08:41] | What’s your deal, anyway? Why won’t you come? | 不管怎样 你到底怎么了? 你为什么不来? |
[08:44] | OK, promise you won’t say anything to anyone? | 好吧 答应我 你不会对 任何人泄漏只言片语? |
[08:48] | I swear on the abs of Mark Wahlberg. | 我以Mark Wahlberg的腹肌发誓 (Mark Wahlberg 歌手兼演员 应该是Marc喜欢的对象) |
[08:51] | Wow, you are serious. | 哇喔 你来真的啊 |
[08:52] | OK, remember how, before I worked here, I was an actress? | 哇喔 你来真的啊 |
[08:56] | Mm-hmm. | 好吧 还记得吗 我来这里工作之前 |
[08:59] | Shut the front door. Your acting reel? | 曾经做过演员? 有没搞错! 你演出的带子? |
[09:04] | Bring it. | 快来 |
[09:07] | Hi, Grandma. | 嗨 大妈 |
[09:09] | – Hey, Betty. – Henry. | 嗨 Betty |
[09:10] | Hey. I heard you were planning the Administrative Professionals Day party. | 嘿 嗨 |
[09:14] | – I was wondering if I can crash. – Really? | 我听说你在策划行政人员节的派对 我想知道我是否能加入 |
[09:17] | Yeah. Bit of a Dungeons & Dragons geek. Big surprise, I know. | 真的吗? 是啊 我是个喜欢玩“龙与地下城”的怪人 (角色扮演游戏 为RPG游戏之鼻祖) |
[09:21] | I guess I have sort of a soft spot | 很吃惊吧 我就知道 我- |
[09:24] | for castles and chivalry and… princesses. | 我觉得自己对于城堡 和骑士精神很没抗拒力… 还有公主 |
[09:31] | OK, well, I’ll just put you and Charlie on the scroll at the door. | 好吧 嗯 那我就把你和Charlie 分到靠门口的那一组 |
[09:35] | Charlie can’t make it. | 哦 实际上 Charlie来不了 |
[09:37] | She’s been waiting for blanket space to open up to sell her jewelry. | 她在等亚斯特坊广场有地方空出来 可以卖她的珠宝(摆地摊) |
[09:40] | Anyway, yesterday one of the guys got some bad chicken. | 是这样的 昨天有个(摆地摊的)家伙 吃了坏掉的鸡肉(病了) |
[09:43] | Long story short, now she has a prime spot. | 总之 现在她有个好摊位了 |
[09:45] | Well, that’s great for Charlie, | 哦 真该替Charlie高兴… |
[09:47] | and for salmonella, I guess. | 还有 谢谢沙氏门菌… 我想 |
[09:51] | OK, well, I shall see thee in the Middle Ages, milady. | 好了 我将在中世纪餐 恭候大驾 女士 |
[09:56] | – You’re such a dork. – You know you love it. | 你真是个呆子 你知道你喜欢 |
[10:08] | No one can ever know of our love. | 没有人会知道我们的恋情 |
[10:12] | Nurse, get out! Stat! | 护士 出去! |
[10:14] | That’s your cue, honey. Go. | 马上! 那是给你的提示 亲爱的 快走 |
[10:18] | I’m a lonely kitten. Call the chat line now. | 我是只孤独的小猫 现在就拨打聊天热线吧 |
[10:22] | I’m waiting to purr for you. | 我正等着向你撒娇呢 |
[10:35] | Greetings, lords and ladies, | 女士们先生们 |
[10:37] | and welcome to the Middle Ages, | 大家好 欢迎来到中世纪 |
[10:40] | a magical journey through time. | 享受一段穿越时空的魔幻旅程 |
[10:43] | So partakest thou of our humble fare, | 汝至吾肆 |
[10:46] | and quenchest thine thirst at ye olde bar. | 当尽品吾之美食 得飨吾之佳酿 |
[10:50] | Kids under 12 eat free on Sundays. | 12岁以下的儿童周日免费 好吧 |
[10:52] | OK, that was hi… wait for it… larious. | 那可真够– 等等– 热闹的! |
[10:58] | For you, maybe. They play this thing on a loop by the front door. | 对你来说 也许是的 他们在前门循环播放这玩意儿 |
[11:02] | All these losers are gonna see it, and they will never let me live this down. | 那帮笨蛋们都会看见的 他们不会让我消停的 |
[11:06] | The losers’ll be too busy ordering jalapeno poppers | 那帮笨蛋们都会忙着要炸芝士青辣椒 (墨西哥食物 笨蛋暗指Betty一干人) |
[11:08] | to watch some stupid welcome video. | 才没工夫看那愚蠢的欢迎视频呢 |
[11:10] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[11:11] | Come on, Mandy-pants. If you don’t go, they’ll laugh at you behind your back. | 来嘛 小坏蛋 要是你不去 他们就会在背后取笑你 |
[11:15] | And, besides, if you’re there, you’ll know who to punish tomorrow. | 而相反的 如果你去了 你就会知道明天该惩罚谁 |
[11:21] | Well, I do like punishing people. | 嗯 我倒是喜欢惩罚人 |
[11:25] | – Your three o’clock is here. – I don’t have a three o’clock. | 你3点的约会到了 我3点没有预约 |
[11:29] | You do now. Daniel Meade, Tyler Blake. | 现在有啦 这位是Daniel Meade 这位是Tyler Blake |
[11:32] | Tyler works at the magazine Psychology Now on the 14th floor. | Tyler在“当代心理学”杂志工作 你知道的 在14层 |
[11:36] | He’s here to help you with… your sex problems. | 他是来这儿帮你的 处理… 你性方面的问题 |
[11:43] | What is the matter with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[11:45] | You went to the 14th floor, grabbed the first guy you saw, told him I’m a freak? | 你去14层 见到个人就抓来 告诉他我是个怪胎? |
[11:48] | He’s the third guy I saw. The first two thought you were a lost cause. | 实际上 他是我见到的第三个 前两个认为你肯定没救了 |
[11:52] | Come on, Daniel. He specializes in sexual compulsion issues. | 来吧 Daniel 他是专门进行 强迫性性行为问题研究的 |
[11:58] | OK, well, I’m sure that that has some therapeutic value. | 好了 我相信应该有一定治疗价值 |
[12:05] | I am not spilling my guts out to some hack magazine writer. | 我才不会把自己的隐私透露给 什么白痴专栏作家呢 |
[12:09] | If you’re not gonna get the help, then I’m going to bring the help to you. | 如果你自己不去争取帮助 那我只好把帮助送到你面前 |
[12:17] | Betty Suarez. Oh, hi. Thank you so much for calling me back. | 我是Betty Suarez 哦 嗨 非常感谢你给我回电 |
[12:21] | What? No, eleven hundred dollars is still too expensive. | 什么? 不 1千1百美元还是太贵了 |
[12:25] | – Hold on. Where are you going? – Model casting session. | 等一下 你要去哪儿? 去参加一个模特评选会 |
[12:28] | – I am not doing this. – You’re not going anywhere. | 我接受不了这个 Betty 不 Daniel 你哪儿都不能去 |
[12:30] | I’ve made this easy for you. | 我已经帮你把事情最简化了 |
[12:32] | No, he has to be in Mexico by Friday. I already told you. | 不 我说了 他得在周五之前到达墨西哥 |
[12:34] | – Who? – My father. | – 我早跟你说过了 – 谁? 我父亲– 如果我们不能送他去墨西哥 等待签证 他就要被驱逐出境了 |
[12:36] | He’s gonna be deported if we can’t get him to Mexico. | 我父亲– 如果我们不能送他去墨西哥 等待签证 他就要被驱逐出境了 |
[12:38] | We don’t have the money for his ticket. | 可我们连他的机票钱都付不起 |
[12:41] | And you have everything, and you won’t even help yourself. | 哦 看看你吧– 你拥有一切 而你却甚至都不愿为自己而努力 |
[12:44] | Forget about it. Go with your models. I give up. | 你知道吗? 算了吧! 去找你的模特吧! |
[12:46] | OK, jeez. Now you’ve ruined the whole model thing for me. | 我放弃! 好吧 行了 现在你搞得我都没心情去找模特了 |
[12:50] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – Because I didn’t wanna bother you. | 你为什么不告诉我你父亲的事? 因为我不想麻烦你 |
[12:54] | You have problems of your own. | 你自己也有自己的事情要搞定 |
[12:55] | – Is there anything I can do to help? – You wanna help me? | 需要我帮忙吗? 你想帮我吗? Daniel |
[12:58] | Then go in there and talk to Tyler and try and get better. | 那就回那里去 和Tyler谈谈 努力让自己好起来 |
[13:10] | No! Don’t do it. | 不! 别剪! |
[13:13] | Barbra didn’t cut her nails to play Yentl. Why should you? | 芭芭拉.史翠珊(著名演员)演“Yentl” (杨朵 83的电影)时都没剪掉指甲 |
[13:16] | I have no choice. If I don’t cut them, Valerie fails me. | – 你干嘛要剪? – 我没得选择 如果我不剪掉它们 Valerie就会当掉我 |
[13:19] | Then she is a disgrace to cosmetology. | 那她就是在玷污美容这个行当 |
[13:21] | You know what, Mom? She’s your Mr. Weaver. | 你知道吗 妈妈? 她不过就跟Weaver先生一样 |
[13:24] | Your drama teacher? What’d he do now? | 你的戏剧老师? 他又怎么了? |
[13:28] | He cast Joey Colano as Tony in West Side Story. | 他让Joey Colano扮演 “西区故事”里的Tony |
[13:31] | – Well, what part do you play? – I’m his understudy. | 哦 那你演什么呢? – 我是他的替补 – 哦 真对不起 但我要说的不是我 是你 |
[13:35] | – I’m sorry. – But this isn’t about me. | |
[13:38] | This is about you. | |
[13:39] | You’re a grownup, Mom. You can do whatever you want. | 你已经是大人了 妈妈 你可以爱怎么做就怎么做 |
[13:42] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. 是啊 |
[13:44] | Yeah, screw that place! I quit! | 是的 是啊 去它妈的那个鬼地方! 我不干了! |
[13:48] | Now go get me my “Fiji Sunset.” Mommy needs a touchup. | 去把我的“斐济日落”(指甲油)拿来 妈妈要补补色 |
[13:54] | Oh, my God. Is that a bruise? Where did you get that? | 哦 天啊 这是肿了吗? – |
[13:58] | – Yoga. – Hey, no touching. | 怎么搞的啊? – 瑜伽弄的 嘿 不许身体接触 |
[14:02] | Come on, Mom. You don’t have to act tough for me. Are you OK? | 好了 妈妈 不用在我面前装坚强 你在这里还好吗? |
[14:04] | Please, this is cake. How many rehabs have I been through? | 拜托 这算什么 我都经历过多少大风大浪了? |
[14:09] | At least here you can score a decent glass of toilet wine. | 至少在这里还能得到一杯不错的“马桶酒” |
[14:13] | So what’s bothering you? | (监狱犯人用马桶水箱发酵自制而成的酒) |
[14:15] | Aside from the fact that my mother’s drinking toilet wine? | – 你有什么烦心的事? – 除了我妈妈在喝“马桶酒”之外? |
[14:20] | It’s Rodrigo. I think I’m falling for him. | 是Rodrigo 我想我爱上他了 |
[14:25] | He wants me to move to Rio. | 他想让我搬去里约热内卢 |
[14:27] | – And what do you want? – I don’t know. | – 你怎么想呢? – 我不知道 |
[14:31] | Honey, as hard as it’s been with your father and me over the years, | 宝贝 就算是在你爸爸和我度过的那些 |
[14:34] | we’ve always stood by each other. | 艰难时光 我们也总是互相扶持的 |
[14:37] | And if you feel that you’ve found that with somebody, | 如果你觉得是碰上了真命天子 |
[14:40] | you follow him wherever he goes. | 那就随他走到天涯海角吧 |
[14:43] | Also, Brazilian men… caliente. | 还有 巴西男人… 狂野性感 |
[14:47] | Oh, Mom. | 噢 妈妈 |
[14:51] | Just… don’t completely disappear on me again. | 只是… 不要在我面前又杳无音讯了 |
[14:55] | I won’t, Mom. I should go. | 我不会的 妈妈 我该走了 |
[15:00] | Try and be more careful with the yoga next time, OK? | 下次练瑜伽的时候多小心一些 好吗? |
[15:11] | You’re in my seat, fish. | 你坐了我的位置 新来的 |
[15:17] | Hello, Yoga. | 你好 Yoga(瑜伽) |
[15:20] | You think the hat is too much for prison? | 你觉得这个帽子不适合戴着去监狱? |
[15:22] | It looked OK when you wore it to visit Martha. | 唔 你戴着去拜访Martha时还不错 |
[15:25] | I was trying to detract from that God-awful sweater she knitted me. | 我是想把注意力从她给我织的 那件可怕的毛衣上转移开来 |
[15:28] | Why are you going to visit that gangly old boozehound Claire anyway? | 再说 你干嘛要去看那个 瘦兮兮的老酒鬼Claire啊? |
[15:32] | Because Bradford refuses to divorce her, and I refuse to accept it. | 因为 Bradford不想和她离婚 而我也不能接受 |
[15:36] | So I’m thinking | 所以我想 |
[15:37] | maybe I can convince Claire to divorce him. | 也许我能 说服Claire和他离婚 |
[15:43] | Will you be back in time for that luncheon for the homeless children? | 等等 你能赶回来参加那个 为孤儿们举行的午宴吗? |
[15:47] | Well, if I’m not, make sure they get their free hair products. | 哦 要是我回不来 记得要让他们都拿到免费的护发品 |
[15:50] | Priorities, Marc. Priorities. | 事有轻重缓急 Marc 轻重缓急 |
[15:53] | I still have so much to learn. | 看来我要学的还多着呢 |
[15:55] | You seek out sex so you won’t have to deal with your problems. | 你一味的去追求性生活 借此来逃避问题 |
[15:58] | I think you’re reading too much into this. | 拜托 你想太多了 |
[16:01] | I just really like having sex. | 我只是非常喜欢做爱 |
[16:03] | You gotta put your brakes on, man. Face your life. | 是时候踩踩刹车了 老兄 – 面对生活 |
[16:06] | Can I just face it tomorrow? I have a really hot date tonight. Look. | – 听着 我明天再面对行吗? 我今晚约的人相当火暴 瞧 |
[16:12] | She’s a model. Plus, she’s allergic to pants. | 她是个模特 还有 她讨厌穿裤子 |
[16:15] | Seriously, she can’t keep ’em on. | 真的 她穿不了裤子 |
[16:17] | – What’s her name? – Marla. | 她叫什么名字? |
[16:20] | Marla what? | Marla 姓什么? |
[16:24] | Look, that’s my point. If you’re serious about getting help, | 听好 我要说的是 |
[16:27] | why don’t you and Marla go out on a sexless date? | 如果你是真的想寻求帮助的话 不如先和Marla来个无性约会? |
[16:30] | You mean, like, talking? | 你是说 比如 聊天? |
[16:31] | Either you take a stand right now, or it gets worse. | 你得赶快摆正心态 不然问题会更严重 |
[16:46] | Greetings, lords and ladies. | 女士们先生们 各位好 |
[16:48] | ‘Tis mine honor to warmly welcomest thou to the Middle Ages. | 恭迎诸位大驾光临中世纪 |
[16:52] | Squire Josh Weinstock at thy service. | 领主Josh Weinstock悉听诸位吩咐 |
[16:56] | Here are your complimentary crowns. | 请接受赠与的王冠 |
[16:59] | Enjoy yon merriment. | 尽情享乐吧 |
[17:05] | The sooner you tackle that horsy, | 好的 Betty 你尽快搞定那匹马 |
[17:07] | the sooner I tackle something in a codpiece. | 我会尽快搞定一个穿遮羞布的(指男人) (中世纪男子短裤前面所悬的袋状物) |
[17:10] | This is gonna be the easiest thousand bucks I’ve ever earned. | 这将是我挣到的最轻松的1000块 |
[17:18] | I think thou might be screwed. | 我想 非尔所能及啊 |
[17:27] | Will you people stop pushing Acapulco? | 阿卡普尔科港不接受旅客出入了? |
[17:29] | He needs to go to Guadalajara for his visa. | 他得去瓜达哈拉纳等待签证 |
[17:32] | Don’t you have some sort of a special fare? | 你们难道就没有什么特价票吗? |
[17:35] | – What if I put him in a pet carrier? – Hey. | 哦 那我把他装到宠物篮里怎样? 嗨 |
[17:38] | Thank you. You have been absolutely no help, hijo de la gran… | 哦 谢谢 你什么忙都没帮上 你这这个狗– |
[17:41] | …perra. | 杂种(西语hijo de la– perra) |
[17:45] | You know, it’s not worth all this. | 要知道 用不着这样 |
[17:47] | Stop it. We gotta get the money for your ticket. | 爸爸 别说了 我们得搞到钱给你买机票 |
[17:49] | Hilda, I don’t have to go. I’ve been living here for 30 years already. | Hilda 我不一定得去 我已经在这里住了30年 |
[17:54] | – What if I just stayed? – No, you have to go. | 我不走又能怎样? 不 你必须得去 |
[17:57] | Look. “You must return to your country of origin, | 瞧 “你必须回到出生国 |
[18:00] | and reenter this country legally,” or you’re screwed. | 重新 合法进入本国” 不然你就玩完了 |
[18:04] | OK, well, it doesn’t say “screwed,” but, Papi, you will be. | 呃 上面当然没说“玩完了” 但是爸爸 那是肯定的 |
[18:08] | We don’t have the money. | 我们没有钱 |
[18:11] | This is my problem, not yours and not Betty’s. | 这是我的问题 跟你无关 也跟Betty无关 |
[18:16] | I’m not going. | 我不会走 |
[18:31] | So much to make fun of, I don’t know where to begin. | 好玩的太多了 真不知道该从何下手啊 |
[18:35] | – This is so gay. – No, it’s not. | – 这里真娘娘腔 – 不 才没有呢 |
[18:42] | Oh, my God. There it is. | 哦 天哪 在那儿 |
[18:43] | Greetings, lords and ladies. | 女士们先生们 大家好 |
[18:45] | Welcome to the Middle Ages, a magical journey through time. | 欢迎来到中世纪– 享受一段穿越时空的魔幻旅程 |
[18:50] | – Hey, that’s not you. – I’ve been de-wenched. | – 嘿 那不是你啊 – 我被人“招待”了(换人了) |
[18:53] | – Now you don’t have to be embarrassed. – No. No, they put in a younger girl. | 这下好了 不是吗? 现在你不用觉得尴尬了 不 不 他们换了个更年轻的女孩儿 |
[18:57] | Kids under 12 eat free on Sundays. | 12岁以下的儿童周日免费 |
[19:00] | – I’m too old? – I’m not following. | – 怎么 我现在很老了吗? – 我不敢苟同 |
[19:01] | I’m going nowhere at Mode, and now I’m apparently too old to be a wench. | 我可是一直在“时尚”混的人 可现在也还是太老了 当不了女招待 |
[19:05] | How long before I’m too old to be a receptionist? | 我离老到当不了前台还有多久呢? |
[19:12] | Sure, today I’m the eye candy, but tomorrow I’ll be old candy, | 没错 今天我还是个“可人儿”(Eye candy) (原意为 孩子的眼睛离不开店里的糖果) 明天就会成为“老人儿”(Old candy)– (过期的糖果什么的 反正没人要了) |
[19:16] | old, hard, wrinkly candy covered in lint. | 又老又干满是皱纹 还没有自知之明 (过期糖果包在烂糖纸里 还以为有人要) |
[19:19] | – Are you having a stroke? – Maybe. I’m old enough. | 你中风了?(说胡话呢) |
[19:30] | – Next rider! – I have to get out of here. | 有可能啊 我年纪大了 |
[19:32] | – This was a big mistake. – Don’t give up. | 我还是闪吧 真是大错特错 |
[19:35] | Maybe there’s a drinking contest. I’ve won those. | 先别放弃嘛 说不定有喝酒比赛呢 我以前赢过(苏格兰人喝酒很厉害) |
[19:41] | Hello? | – 喂? – 马上回家 快点 – 怎么了? – 我知道你今天有秘书节派对 |
[19:43] | – Get home now. – What’s wrong? | |
[19:45] | I know you have your whole Secretaries Day party. | |
[19:47] | – Administrative Pro… – Shut up. I need you home now. | – 是行政… – 闭嘴 我要你现在就回来 |
[19:51] | – Papi, flipping out. – I’m totally calm. | 爸爸? 他昏头了 |
[19:53] | You’re flipping out! He is threatening not to go to Mexico. | – 我现在很冷静 – 你昏头了! 他威胁说不回墨西哥了 |
[19:56] | He says we can’t afford it, so he’s just gonna give up. | 他– 他说 你知道 我们也负担不起 所以他就– 他就要放弃 |
[20:00] | You gotta come home. You gotta help me talk some sense into him. | 你必须回家来 帮我跟他讲讲大道理 |
[20:03] | Tell him I’m coming home, and I’m bringing the money for his ticket. | 跟他说我马上回去 会把机票的钱带回去 |
[20:15] | – So let me make you a cup of coffee. – Get in here. | 好吧 我来帮你倒杯咖啡 噢 进来 |
[20:19] | No, no, no, no, no. No bedroom. Come on. | 不 不 不 不 不 别去卧室 好不好 |
[20:21] | We’re having fun. We’re talking. | 我们– 我们很开心 我们聊天吧 |
[20:23] | – I wanna get to know the inner you. – Let me show it to you. | – 我希望能了解– 你的内心 – 那我就给你看看 |
[20:27] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用 呃 那样做 |
[20:28] | Why don’t we play a game, use our minds? | 不如咱们玩个游戏? |
[20:31] | – Yeah! – Look, chess. Perfect. | – 动动脑子 – 好啊! 看 象棋 太好了 |
[20:34] | – These are… – Condoms. I’m good at that game. | – 这是… – 避孕套– 玩这个我很在行哟 |
[20:40] | There’s TV. How about that? | 看电视吧 怎么样? |
[20:42] | The Notebook. I love that movie. | “笔记本”– 我喜欢这部电影 (“the Notebook” 一部爱情电影) |
[20:44] | Oh, my God. That scene in the rain makes me wanna get naked. | 哦 天哪 那雨中的场景令我欲火焚身 |
[20:49] | – Or Hotel Rwanda. – Daniel, what’s the deal? | 要不 呃 “卢旺达酒店”怎样? (以卢旺达屠杀为背景的影片) Daniel 你怎么了? |
[20:52] | The last time we got together, we didn’t even make it out of the cab. | 上次我们在一起的时候 在出租车里就忍不住了 |
[20:57] | I’m just trying to have a different kind of night. | 我只是想试试不同的夜生活方式 |
[21:01] | Look, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[21:04] | Seriously, do you think I’m addicted to sex? | 说真的 你有没觉得我太过沉迷于… 性爱了? |
[21:07] | Yeah. | 没错! |
[21:11] | – Next rider! – Hey, Betty. | 嘿 Betty |
[21:14] | – Hi. – Isn’t this place great? | 嗨 这个地方是不是棒极了? |
[21:16] | – Usually mutton is so dry. – Uh-huh. | 光吃羊肉太干了点 |
[21:20] | Oh, my God. You’re gonna tame the jousting steed? | 噢 天哪 你要去驯服那匹战马? |
[21:22] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s no big deal. | 没错 是啊 |
[21:25] | I have thighs of… Never mind. | 没什么大不了 我的大腿… |
[21:28] | Maybe we should just go play darts instead. Much safer. | – 当我没说 – 也许咱们去玩射镖比较好 |
[21:32] | No, no, no, no, no. I have to do this. | – 比较安全 – 不 不 不 不 不 – 呃 我就要玩这个 – 为什么? |
[21:35] | – Why? – It’s complicated. | |
[21:36] | She needs money to help her father. | – 现在说不清楚 – 她需要钱来搞定她爸爸的事 |
[21:42] | – Look. We’re all out of drinks. – You’re not doing this. | 哦 瞧瞧 咱们没喝的了 |
[21:46] | – Henry… – I’ll do it. | – 你别去 |
[21:47] | – What? – Next rider. | – 让我来 – 什么? |
[21:48] | But I can’t let you do this. | 我- 我不能让你这么做 |
[21:51] | Betty, my grandparents had horses. | Betty 我爷爷奶奶以前养过马 |
[21:54] | I was allergic to them, but I used to watch them out the window all the time. | 我从来没有靠近过 因为我会过敏 但我经常透过窗户看它们 |
[21:57] | Let me do this for you. | 就让我替你来吧 |
[22:02] | OK. | 嗯 那好吧 |
[22:11] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:12] | I told you I was gonna be at the Middle Ages. | 我跟你说过我会来中世纪(俱乐部)的 |
[22:15] | Well, yeah, Betty’s here. It’s… | 是啊 Betty在这里 |
[22:17] | Charlie, we are not having this conversation again. | Charlie 咱们就不要再谈这些了 |
[22:20] | Will you excuse me for a second? I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下好吗? 我马上回来 |
[22:25] | Charlie says hi. | Charlie问你好 |
[22:34] | I know I’m the last person you wanna see, Claire. | 我知道我是你最不想见到的人 Claire |
[22:37] | It’s just that it’s about Bradford. | 只不过 这是为了Bradford |
[22:40] | He’s just been so depressed. | 他很沮丧 |
[22:42] | His wife’s in prison. | 他的妻子进了监狱 |
[22:44] | Wouldn’t that make you just the tiniest bit depressed? | 难道这都不会让人 觉得有那么一点点的沮丧吗? |
[22:48] | – Of course. – Why are you really here? | – 当然会了 – 你到底是来干什么的? Wilhelmina |
[22:50] | You’re nothing but a selfish bitch. | 你这个自私的贱人 哦 |
[22:54] | Pardon my language. Prison has hardened me. | 请原谅我用词不当 监狱生活让我强硬了不少 |
[22:58] | Claire, I’m simply a concerned observer. | Claire 我是旁观者清 |
[23:00] | Just because your life has been put on hold | 你的生活现在是暂时止步不前了 |
[23:04] | doesn’t mean Bradford should have to be. | 那不代表Bradfords的生活也该如此啊 |
[23:08] | You poor, stupid woman. | 啊 你这个可怜的蠢女人 |
[23:12] | Look at those toes. | 看看你的脚趾头 |
[23:15] | You’re sleeping with him. | 你跟他上床了 是吗? |
[23:17] | Well, I certainly hope you don’t think it means anything. | 我希望你千万别把那当回事儿 |
[23:21] | It’s hardly an exclusive club. | 他对你的感情连“情有独衷”都算不上 |
[23:23] | Well, if that were true, dear, | 是吗 如果那是真的 亲爱的 那么 |
[23:25] | then why on earth would you have to cut the brakes in Fey’s car? | 你到底为什么 要把Fey汽车的刹车给剪断呢? |
[23:30] | Or were you threatened… | 要么是你觉得受到了威胁… |
[23:34] | …like now? | 就像现在一样? |
[23:38] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[23:41] | …you slut. | 你这个婊子! |
[23:42] | There’s a hundred women in here | 这里有上百个女人 |
[23:44] | I could have slit your throat for a pack of menthols, | 我可以让她们 为了一包薄荷糖就撕烂你的喉咙 |
[23:47] | and I’ve got a whole carton in my cell. | 我房间里就有整整一箱 |
[23:49] | Stay away from my husband, | 离我丈夫远点儿 你这个 |
[23:52] | you degenerate piece of human filth, or you’re dead! | 自甘堕落的人渣 不然你就死定了! |
[23:55] | You hear me? Dead! | 听到没有? |
[24:01] | Willie? | 你死定了! |
[24:03] | What? Now? | 什么? 现在? |
[24:05] | – Hey, Grandma. – Hi. | – 嘿 大妈 – 嗨 |
[24:07] | Next up to ride the steed, Sir Henry Grubstick! | 下一位骑士 Henry Grubstick先生! |
[24:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Henry! | 哦 不 不 不 不 不 |
[24:15] | Charlie, this is crazy. Will you stop being so jealous? | Charlie 这也太没谱了 你能不能别再吃醋了? |
[24:17] | – Henry! – Last call for Sir Grubstick. | 最后一遍 Grubstick先生! |
[24:25] | I’m Sir Grubstick. | 我就是Grubstick先生 |
[24:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:40] | Look, I couldn’t do it. | 你瞧 我做不到 |
[24:44] | We had sex during Hotel Rwanda. | 我们看着“卢旺达酒店”也能做爱 |
[24:47] | OK, that is a first. | 好吧 那– |
[24:49] | But cold turkey is hard. They don’t make a patch for this. | 那只是个开始 但我跟你说 |
[24:52] | It will take every ounce of willpower you have. | 要突然改变也很困难 也没有什么灵丹妙药 你必须竭尽全力 |
[24:55] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[25:00] | I have a confession to make. Five years ago, I was where you are right now. | Daniel 我跟你直说吧 5年前 我也跟你处于相同的处境 |
[25:05] | – I doubt that, Tyler. – Skipping work, ignoring my friends. | 我不相信 Tyler 逃避工作 忽略朋友 |
[25:11] | I left my family on Christmas Eve to go to a strip club. | 我在圣诞节前夜离开家人 去了一家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[25:14] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[25:16] | Focus on other things. | 做点能帮你集中精神的事情 |
[25:18] | Like what, stamp collecting? | 比如什么? 集邮吗? |
[25:22] | You wanna know how I got through? | 你想知道我是怎么过来的吗? |
[25:28] | – What is this? – Something I found overseas. | 这是什么? 我在国外找到的 |
[25:33] | Next time, instead of sex, this is your distraction. | 下次 要是有了欲望 就拿它挡挡 |
[25:39] | Hear ye! Hear ye! Behold Sir Grubstick! | 诸位请看! 诸位请看! 看啊– Grubstick先生! |
[25:45] | – It’s Betty Suarez. – OK, Betty. Good luck. | 呃 应该是Betty… Suarez 好的 Betty 呃 祝你好运 |
[25:53] | You’re gonna break the horse, Betty. | 你会把马弄坏的 Betty |
[25:55] | You get it? ‘Cause she’s fat, right? Lock it up. | – 懂我意思吗? 她太胖了 |
[26:10] | Oh! | 不是吗? – 等着瞧吧! |
[26:11] | Boo! | 哦 天哪! |
[26:18] | Ten seconds to go! | 还有10秒! |
[26:21] | Ten, nine… | |
[26:25] | Eight, seven… | |
[26:28] | six, five… | |
[26:30] | four, three… | |
[26:38] | Oh, my God. Betty? Are you OK? Betty? | 哦 天哪 Betty? 你还好吧? Betty? |
[26:45] | I couldn’t do it. | 我没有做到 |
[26:49] | That’s right. You got a piece of the Pep. | 那就对了 你就那么点精神 |
[26:51] | – Drop a pound. – What’s the matter with you? | 也就只够砰一声掉下来! 你这人怎么说话的啊? |
[26:55] | – She could’ve been hurt. – Whatever. Brace Face jacked my yogurt. | 她差点受伤了 我管她啊 牙套妹偷了我的酸奶 |
[27:05] | My lords! All quarrels in the Middle Ages are settled one way, | 嗨- 呀! 先生们! 中世纪解决口角的办法只有一个– |
[27:10] | on the log… | 圆木对决… |
[27:12] | …or we lose our liquor license. | 不然我们会丢掉酒水经营执照的 |
[27:15] | Log! Log! Log! | Log! Log! Log! 决斗! 决斗! 决斗! 决斗! 决斗! |
[27:18] | Oh, it’s about to get nerd nasty. | 决斗! 哦 低级趣味要上演了 决斗! |
[27:25] | Bradford thinks his wife isn’t really a monster. | Bradford认为他老婆不是悍妇 |
[27:29] | So let’s show him what she’s capable of. | 那就让他看看他老婆有多悍 |
[27:31] | I want you to hit me as hard as you can. | 我要你使出你吃奶的劲儿打我 |
[27:34] | Willie, isn’t that a little extreme, even for you? | Willie 这有点太过了吧 即使对你来说? |
[27:37] | Don’t pretend you’ve never wanted to do it. Now’s your chance. | 别假装你不想打我 现在你的机会来了 |
[27:43] | – This isn’t a trap? – Go for it. | – 这是个圈套么? – 打我啊! |
[27:47] | Hit me like a man, you pansy. | 拿出点男人的样子来打我啊 你这个娘娘腔! |
[27:53] | – Wilhelmina Slater. – I need visible bruises, damn it. | – 我要的是明伤 该死的! |
[27:57] | Who do you think made sure you didn’t get a raise the past two years? | 你觉得是谁搞得 你这两年死也不加薪的? |
[28:01] | Who do you think cut your vacation time? | 你以为是谁克扣了你的假期呢? |
[28:04] | Who do you think broke into your computer | 你认为是谁侵入你的电脑 |
[28:07] | and canceled your subscription to dudecruise. com? | 取消了你订阅的dudecruise.com? |
[28:21] | Harder. | 再狠点 |
[28:51] | Henry, look, I know you believe in all this chivalry stuff. | Henry 我知道你相信骑士精神这些东西 |
[28:54] | – But you don’t have to defend my honor. – Yes, I do. | 但你真的不必捍卫我的荣誉 不 我要 |
[29:00] | Don’t forget your crown. | 别忘了你的王冠 |
[29:10] | Romantic little banger, isn’t he? | 这小子够浪漫的 不是吗? |
[29:15] | Let’s have a nice, clean fight. | 公平竞争 合理决斗 |
[29:16] | No punching, no kicking, no hitting below thy belt. | 不准拳打 不准脚踢 不准攻击腰下部位 |
[29:19] | Let’s do this, beyotch. | 来吧 贱人 |
[29:57] | I am unmanned. | 我完了! |
[30:17] | Boo to the black knight. | 哦 快嘘那个黑骑士! |
[30:21] | Give him a right hook! | 上啊! 给他一记右钩拳! |
[30:24] | Come on, Henry! | 上啊 Henry! 给他来记狠狠的… 哦 不! |
[30:34] | He’s done! I’m the winner! I’m the winner! Yeah! Yeah! | 他完蛋了! 我是赢家! 我是赢家! 我是赢家! |
[30:37] | Stop! Stop him! | 住手! 别打了! |
[30:41] | – Henry! – Yeah! He’s done! | 他完了! |
[30:46] | – Did I win? – Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 我赢了吗? 哦 天哪 真对不起 |
[30:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:57] | Henry. Henry. | 你刚刚是不是说“我爱你”? |
[31:00] | Did you just say “I love you”? Henry, wake up! What did you say? | Henry 醒醒! |
[31:04] | – Ow. – Oh, I’m sorry. | 你说什么了? 对不起 |
[31:10] | – Charlie? – No, it’s Betty. | 不 是… 是Betty |
[31:13] | No, it’s Charlie. | 不 是Charlie |
[31:16] | Oh… Um… Hi. | 哦… 嗯… |
[31:20] | How long have you been here? | 嗨 你… 你来多久了? |
[31:22] | Long enough to wonder why my boyfriend’s defending you. | 时间足够想清楚 为什么 我的男朋友会因为保护你而受伤 |
[31:25] | No, no, you don’t understand. It’s not what it looks like. | 不 不 你不明白 嗯 |
[31:30] | I’m not stupid, Betty, OK? I’ve seen the way he looks at you. | 事情不是你看到的样子 我不蠢 Betty 好吗? 我看见他看你的眼神了 |
[31:33] | Look, I swear, I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 听着 我发誓 我没想到会这样 |
[31:36] | Maybe you didn’t, | 也许你没有 |
[31:38] | but there’s a reason that fairy tales don’t have two princesses. | 但童话故事里不能有两个公主 是有原因的 |
[31:42] | He’s my boyfriend, so back off, Betty. | 他是我的男朋友 所以走开吧 Betty! |
[31:54] | – You serious? – Yes. I’m coming to Brazil. | – 你说真的? – 是的 我要去巴西! |
[31:58] | We need to celebrate. Pour some more champagne. | 哦 我们要庆祝一下 呃 |
[32:00] | I’ll light some candles and run us a bath. | 再多倒点香槟 我去点蜡烛 然后我们洗鸳鸯浴 |
[32:03] | Cheesy, but it works. | 好俗啊 但我喜欢 |
[32:15] | – Everything is going according to plan. – You’re sure she agreed to leave? | – 一切都按部就班 – 你确定她要走? |
[32:19] | I promise, Bradford. She’ll be gone. | 我保证 Bradford 她会走的 |
[32:21] | She’s coming to Brazil, and I don’t think she’ll want to come back. | 她要去巴西 而且我认为 她这一走就不会回来了 |
[32:32] | It is you. I can’t believe it. | 是… 是你啊 真不敢相信 |
[32:35] | You’re the old serving wench. I’m the new serving wench. | 你是那个老的女招待 我是新的女招待 |
[32:39] | I know who you are. You replaced me. | 我知道你是谁 你取代了我 |
[32:41] | – Step off, Skipper. – I didn’t wanna replace you. | – 滚一边去 小丑 – 我… 我没想取代你 |
[32:44] | I totally meant my performance as a homage to yours. | 我的表演完全是在向你致敬 |
[32:47] | – Did Marc put you up to this? – Does Marc work at Mode with you? | – 是Marc让你来玩我的? – Marc是你在“时尚”的同事吗? |
[32:50] | – Are you his boss? – Kind of. | 你是他的老板? |
[32:54] | You guys are so fancy. You must get to meet all the big stars. | – 算是吧 – 你们真是太赞了 你肯定见过所有的大明星 |
[32:57] | Well, I did get a water for Brad Pitt once. | 哦 我… 确实曾经给Brad Pitt倒过水 |
[33:02] | Still have the bottle. | 瓶子我还留着呢 |
[33:10] | I know you were on the phone with my father. | 我知道你跟我父亲通电话了 |
[33:13] | Amor, it is just business. | 哦 亲爱的 只是谈生意而已 |
[33:14] | – Like our relationship? – What are you talking about? | – 比如我们俩的关系? – 你在说什么? |
[33:17] | My father paid you to seduce me so I’d go back to Brazil with you. | 我爸雇你来勾引我 这样我就会跟你回巴西 |
[33:22] | Alexis, wait. | Alexis 等等 |
[33:24] | I may be a woman, but I still know how to hit like a man. | 虽然我现在是个女人… 但我还是知道 怎样像个男人一样打架 |
[33:48] | – Relax. Betty said she’d get the money. – I told you, I’m not going. | 别烦了 Betty说她已经弄到钱了 我跟你说过 我不走了 |
[33:52] | Papi, this is crazy. Why wouldn’t you wanna go? | 哎呀 老爸 你在胡说些什么 你干嘛不想走啊? |
[33:56] | Lawyers make a lot of promises. | 律师许了一大堆承诺 |
[33:58] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen. I may not be able to get back. | 但到了那边以后的事情 谁也说不准 也许我就回不来了 |
[34:02] | Would you stop talking like that? | 拜托你别再这么说了好吗? |
[34:04] | You need to be prepared to step up, mija. | 你得为将来做好准备 亲爱的 |
[34:07] | What? I mean, Betty’s… | – 什么? 我是说 Betty已经… |
[34:09] | No Betty. You need to pull it together. You’re the oldest. | – 别提Betty了 你得考虑周全 你是老大 |
[34:13] | You have a son, you’re out of a job, and you just quit beauty school. | 你还有个儿子 你没有工作 还刚刚踢掉了美容学校 |
[34:17] | Well, I didn’t wanna quit. OK? But they stopped appreciating all of this. | 我也不想这样 好吗? 但他们就是… 不再欣赏我了 |
[34:22] | You’re an adult, Hilda. | 你不是小孩子了 Hilda |
[34:23] | I’m not going anywhere until I know you’re able to take care of this family. | 我哪儿都不去 除非看见 你能挑起这个家的担子 |
[34:52] | He said it, Christina. I know he did. How could he leave with her? | 他说了 Christina 我听见他说了 但他怎么还要跟她走呢? |
[34:56] | Maybe that twit Nick Pepper scrambled his brains. | 也许Nick Pepper那个白痴 打昏了他的脑袋 |
[34:59] | It doesn’t matter what he said because he chose her. | 他说什么又有什么用 他最终还是选择了她 |
[35:02] | She moved 3,000 miles to be with him. He’s just doing the honorable thing. | 因为她飞越了三千英里 来跟他在一起 他的做法也是情理之中 |
[35:06] | He’s a good guy, which is why you fell for him. | 他是个好人 所以你才第一眼就看上了他 |
[35:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:10] | Why do you need a boyfriend anyway? They’re overrated. | 我知道 再说了 你要男朋友干什么? 啊 他们都配不上你 |
[35:13] | I don’t need one. It was just… | 我不需要 只是… |
[35:14] | It was nice, you know, having somebody rescue me for a change. | 那种感觉很好 要知道 换了别人来救我自己 |
[35:22] | – Especially him. – Do you wanna know the truth? | 尤其是他 你要听实话吗? |
[35:26] | You can take care of yourself, princess. | 你自己能搞定自己 公主 |
[35:33] | – Watch me pound this brew, bro. – Chug! Chug! Chug! | 看我把这酒一口干了 伙计! 干! 干! 干! |
[35:37] | Yes! | 搞定 来点胡椒 |
[35:39] | You want some Pepper? You’re gonna get the spice. | 你就辣味十足了! (Nick的姓为Pepper 意为胡椒) |
[35:42] | Secretaries Day! | 秘书节! |
[35:46] | It’s “Administrative Professionals Day.” | 是行政人员节! |
[35:48] | What’s up, yogurt thief? Where’s Sir Dorko to defend your honor? | 不爽啊? 偷酸奶的! 女巫Dorko先生(游戏“吸血鬼”里的人物) 怎么不来捍卫你的荣誉? |
[35:53] | “Sir Dorko.” That was awesome. | 女巫Dorko先生– 你太有才了 |
[36:01] | Hey, Nick. | 嘿 Nick |
[36:05] | I can defend myself. Thank you. | 我能自己捍卫自己 拜你所赐 |
[36:24] | What are you doing here, Suarez? | 你来干嘛? Suarez |
[36:26] | I’m finishing this course so I can take care of my family. | 我要学完这段课程 我才能养活一家人 |
[36:29] | I was hoping I scared you off. | 我还以为把你吓跑了呢 |
[36:31] | I’m not a kid. I don’t scare that easy. | 我又不是小孩子 怎么会被轻易吓跑呢 |
[36:35] | OK, people. We’re being timed on this, starting now. | 好了 各位 我们从现在开始计时 开始 |
[36:39] | So brush it high, or say goodbye. | 要么高分过关 否则给我滚蛋 |
[36:56] | OK, so your perm checks out, which brings us to nails. | 好吧 你的烫发合格 该看看指甲了 |
[37:01] | Suarez, is there some reason that your model here doesn’t have a manicure? | Suarez 你的模特没有做美甲 有什么原因吗? |
[37:05] | The test said I had to do a manicure. It just didn’t say on who. | 测验要求我必须做美甲 又没说是给谁做 |
[37:11] | I wasn’t gonna waste all that hotness on somebody else. | 我可不想让肥水流到外人田里去 |
[37:15] | Ooh… | 真靓 |
[37:18] | You guys, it’s no big deal. | 哦 姐妹们 没什么大不了的 |
[37:20] | I did all of these one-handed. | 我一只手就搞定了 |
[37:22] | No way! | 哦 真是太棒了 |
[37:24] | Pass. | 通过 |
[37:26] | OK, people, back to work. Show’s over. | 好了 各位 回去干活 演出结束了! |
[37:34] | It’s Claire again. | 又是Claire |
[37:39] | I can’t believe she had this done to you. | 真不敢相信她竟然打你了 |
[37:41] | It was just so horrible. | 真是太可怕了 |
[37:44] | Those three thugs pulled me into that alley, | 他们三个暴徒… 把我拽到过道里… |
[37:47] | and they even tore my Chanel. | 他们甚至撕破了我的香奈尔(衣服) |
[37:50] | I guess I was wrong about her. She’s not the woman I thought she was. | 我想我是看错了她了 她不是我想象的那种女人 |
[37:55] | – What does that mean? – Our marriage is over. | 什么意思? 我们的婚姻结束了 |
[37:59] | I’ll talk to the lawyer tomorrow. | 明天我就跟律师说 |
[38:01] | There’s still this ringing in my ear from the trauma. What did you say? | 我耳朵的伤到现在还在嗡嗡作响 你– 你刚刚说什么? |
[38:06] | I’m divorcing Claire. | 我要和Claire离婚 |
[38:08] | Oh, Bradford. | 哦 Bradford |
[38:12] | You have no idea how much this means to me. | 你不知道这对我来说意味着什么 |
[38:16] | Will you be a dear and get me a glass of water? | 你能可怜可怜我 帮我倒杯水吗? |
[38:19] | I need to take my pain pills. | 我… 我得吃止痛药了 “纽约州立管教所” |
[38:40] | Hello? | 喂? |
[38:44] | Hello? | 喂? |
[38:52] | Is this Mr. Wolf? | 是Wolf先生吗? |
[38:55] | I heard you might be able to help me with a problem. | 我听说你能帮我解决一些麻烦 |
[39:00] | I need it eliminated. | 我要他消失 |
[39:11] | – Good job, Betty. – Yeah, good arm. | 好样的 Betty 没错 好拳 |
[39:13] | – Hey, good job. – Thanks. | 嘿 干得好 谢谢 |
[39:22] | Way to go, Betty. | 干得漂亮 Betty |
[39:25] | Betty, can I speak with you for a second? | Betty 能和你说几句话吗? |
[39:28] | Good morning. You look good today. Therapy suits you. | 早上好 今天你容光焕发 看来治疗还是有效的 |
[39:32] | I don’t wanna talk about my problems. I’d like to talk about yours, however. | 实际上 我不想谈我的问题 而我想谈的是你的问题 |
[39:36] | – I didn’t know the yogurt was his. – Not that. | 我不知道酸奶是他的 不是那个 |
[39:41] | You’ve got a very thoughtless boss who didn’t realize until last night | 显然 直到昨天晚上之前 你的糊涂老板都没有意识到 |
[39:44] | that you deserve a lot more than a crappy trophy. | 你值得拥有比那个蹩脚的奖杯 更多更好的东西 |
[39:55] | – These are tickets. – To Mexico. | – 这是机票 – 去墨西哥的– |
[39:57] | For you, your father, and the rest of your family. | 给你和你父亲 |
[40:00] | All they had was first class. | 还有你家里的其他人 都是头等舱 |
[40:03] | Hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你不要介意 |
[40:06] | No. No, Daniel. It’s too much. | 不 不 Daniel 这太贵重了 |
[40:09] | Stop it. You’re always there for everyone else. | 别说了 你总是替别人着想 |
[40:12] | Let me be there for you. Happy Administrative Professionals Day. | 就让我替你想想吧 行政人员节快乐 |
[40:17] | It’s “Administrative Profe…” | 是行政人… |
[40:21] | No, that’s right. | 不 等等 你说对了 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:34] | Thank you. I’m gonna go call my family. | 谢谢你 我去告诉家里人 |
[40:46] | Hilda, it’s Betty. Daniel got us tickets to Mexico. | Hilda 我是Betty Daniel给我们买了去墨西哥的票 |
[40:52] | I know. We’re going to Mexico first class. | 我知道啊 我们要坐头等舱去墨西哥了! |