时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Ugly Betty: | |
[00:02] | Bradford thinks his wife isn’t really a monster. | Bradford认为他老婆不是悍妇 |
[00:05] | Let’s show him what she’s capable of. | 那就让他看看他老婆有多悍 |
[00:07] | I can’t believe she had this done to you. | 真不敢相信她竟然打你了 |
[00:09] | – It was just so horrible. – I’m divorcing Claire. | 真是太可怕了 我要和Claire离婚! |
[00:12] | I heard you might be able to help me with a problem. I need it eliminated. | 我听说你能帮我解决一些麻烦 我要他消失 |
[00:16] | – I’m so sorry. – I love you. | 真对不起 我爱你 |
[00:18] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我的男朋友 |
[00:20] | You sleep with women to distract yourself from your life. | 你通过和女人上床 来转移你生活中的问题 |
[00:23] | Little something I found overseas. | 这是我在国外找到的 |
[00:25] | – Where did you get that jacket? – A new up-and-coming designer. | Amanda 你从哪儿弄到那件上衣的? 一位新崛起的设计师– |
[00:28] | Tavares. When we’re alone you’re straight and I’m naked. | Tavares送的 独处时 你就是直男 我就是裸女 |
[00:32] | My father is being sent back to Mexico to wait for his visa. | 我父亲将被送回墨西哥等待签证 后期/精轴:大红/ Ayrenn |
[00:39] | OK, everybody, they just called! | 好了! 各位! 刚刚接到电话 |
[00:42] | The taxi’s going to be here in five minutes! | 计程车5分种之内就到 |
[00:49] | I’m OK! | 我没事! |
[00:52] | This trip could not be happening at a worse time. | 这次走得真不是时候 |
[00:55] | Doesn’t anyone care I am understudy in the lead in West Side Story? | 我在为了替演“西区故事” 正忙着排练开场白呢 就没人在意吗? |
[00:59] | God forbid Joey Colano takes ill | 老天保佑 Joey |
[01:01] | and I don’t know my finger snaps for the rumble. | Colano生病吧(我才好替他) 我还不知道黑帮那段该怎么打响指呢 |
[01:04] | We’re only going long enough for Grandpa to get his visa. | Justin 我们去到墨西哥 等外公的签证一办好就回来 |
[01:07] | You’ll hardly miss anything, we get to meet all our family members, | 你不会错过太多的 而且 |
[01:10] | and practice our Spanish. | 我们还能见到其他的家人 还能练练西班牙语呢 |
[01:14] | You just said, “I ate your niece.” | 你刚刚说的是“我吃了你的侄子” |
[01:17] | Justin | Justin, help me, please. |
[01:20] | Hilda! Vamonos! | 过来帮个忙 |
[01:22] | Don’t forget to ask your cousin about the reception hall. | 嘿 别忘了问你表弟接待厅的事 |
[01:26] | No, Santos, we talked about this. You’re in charge of that. | 不! Santos 咱们说好了的 这事情归你管 |
[01:30] | Look, I got to go, OK? I love you. | 瞧 我要挂了 好吗? 我爱你 |
[01:32] | OK, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[01:34] | That man. I give him one job, he tries to pawn it off on me. | 天啊! 男人! 我就让他做一件事情 他还全都推回到我头上 |
[01:38] | Hey, maybe we could find you a wedding dress in Mexico? | 嘿! 说不定我们能在墨西哥 帮你找到一件结婚礼服 |
[01:41] | The dress! When am I gonna find a dress?! | 礼服啊! 我到哪儿才能 找到合适的礼服啊? |
[01:44] | When am I gonna find the time to do all this stuff? | 我什么时候才能有时间 搞定结婚用品啊! |
[01:47] | – Oh, maybe it’s about the cake. – No more calls. We’re late. | 哦 说不定是蛋糕的事情 别再接电话了 Hilda 咱们都晚了 |
[01:50] | – Hi, Betty. – Henry. | 嗨 Betty! |
[01:52] | – It’s Henry. – It’s Henry. | – 是Henry – 是Henry 我是Henry 我知道你第一次坐飞机 会有点紧张 – 快接啊 – 不要 |
[01:53] | – I know you’re nervous about flying. – Pick it up. | |
[01:57] | No! | 但其实 |
[01:58] | …you’re at far greater risk driving than being on a plane. | 你开车去机场的过程 比你实际坐上飞机要更危险 |
[02:02] | If you’re hearing this, you haven’t driven to the airport yet, | 要是你还没去机场 听到了这段留言… |
[02:05] | so never mind, have a great trip. | 那么… 算了 再见吧 一路顺风 |
[02:09] | That is so sweet. | 真是贴心啊 |
[02:11] | So geeky. Why didn’t you pick up? | 真有情趣 你干嘛不接啊? |
[02:14] | Because, Hilda… I’m done with Henry. | 因为 Hilda 我跟Henry玩完了 |
[02:17] | He has a girlfriend. If it was meant to be, it wouldn’t be this hard. | 他有女朋友 我知道该怎么做 也不是什么难事儿 |
[02:22] | Whatever. | 随你吧 |
[02:33] | Message deleted. | 信息已删除 |
[02:37] | OK, what’s the one market we’re still not tapping into yet? | 好吧 我们还有哪部分市场份额 没有争取到? |
[02:41] | Anyone? Single, young men. | 谁知道? 单身的… 年轻… 男人 |
[02:43] | Well, we are a fashion magazine. | 哦 我们可是时尚杂志(一般针对女性) |
[02:45] | Guys don’t give a damn about clothes, what do they care about? | 没错! 男人们才不关心我们登的衣服呢 他们真正想要的是什么? 哈? |
[02:49] | Beer, girls. Right? | 啤酒? 女人? |
[02:51] | Guys want girls, girls that are accessible. | 对吧? 男人要的是女人 |
[02:54] | Girls they think they can get. | 他们容易接近 认为能搞到手的女人 |
[02:56] | We need to get those kind of girls in this magazine. | 咱们得在这本杂志上登这样的女人 |
[02:59] | And, listen, they don’t have to be ugly. | 还有听着 她们不能太丑 也不能胖 |
[03:01] | Or fat, they should be really good looking, hot. | 要非常好看 性感 |
[03:04] | And wear really nice clothes. You know what I mean? | 还要穿上高档时装 你们明白我的意思吗? |
[03:07] | What you’re saying is we should put thin, pretty women | 呃 你是说 |
[03:10] | wearing nice outfits in this fashion magazine? | 我们要在这本时尚杂志里 登些好身材 穿高档时装的漂亮姑娘? |
[03:14] | Exactly! Oh, no. There was something else. | 没错! 要知道 不光是这些 |
[03:16] | OK, while Daniel tries to remember what he’s talking about, | 好了 嗯 在Deniel搞清楚 |
[03:20] | let’s move on to… | 他到底 要说什么的时候 咱们先说说… |
[03:21] | Don’t do that to me. You’re not the only one in charge. | 你怎么能这样! 又不是只有你一个人管事 |
[03:24] | I am the one with pupils not the size of quarters. | 但只有我保持着清醒的头脑 |
[03:27] | OK, girls, tuck them back in. You’re both big. | 好了 姑娘们 言归正传 你们都是老大 |
[03:31] | Now, let’s talk about the fearless women feature. | 现在 咱们来谈谈无畏女性形象吧 |
[03:34] | We’ve managed to secure Jordan Dunn. | 我们成功请到了… Jordan Dunn |
[03:37] | Jordan Dunn? No. No, no, no. That’s not a very good idea | Jordan Dunn? 不 不不不不 这可不是个好主意 |
[03:41] | It’s a fabulous idea. She hang glides, she ice climbs. | 这主意棒透了! 她玩滑翔机 冰雪登山 |
[03:45] | She swam the English Channel in a leather bikini. We have the title, | 还穿着真皮比基尼横渡英吉利海峡 我们连标题都想好了– |
[03:48] | “The Daredevil Wears Prada.” | “穿普拉达的无畏恶魔” |
[03:50] | I said no! | 我说了 “不行”! |
[03:54] | You know what? This meeting’s done. | 知道吗? 会议到此结束 |
[03:57] | Thanks to Daniel, we’ve gone way over. | 感谢Deniel 咱们说过头了 |
[04:01] | That was… a little bizarre. | 那有什么… 奇怪的吗? |
[04:04] | That was amazing. See, Jordan was Alex’s girlfriend | 那真是太棒了 瞧 |
[04:08] | before he became a she. They haven’t seen each other since. | Jordan Dunn是Alex变性之前的女朋友 我猜他们自那(变性)之后还没见过面 |
[04:11] | Your boyfriend fakes his death and comes back as a very big girl. | 你的男朋友玩假死 接着变成个大姑娘回来了 |
[04:16] | There really isn’t a card for that. | 那还真是“勇敢”啊 |
[04:18] | Do not cancel that meeting. It’s going to be awesome. Yes! | 不要取消那场会议 一定会很棒的 |
[04:22] | High five. Come on. | 没错! 击掌欢呼吧! 来啊! 快来 |
[04:27] | We did not just high five him. | 咱们跟他击掌就完啦? |
[04:29] | Willie, you’re smiling. Laugh lines. | Willie 你在笑耶 |
[04:32] | Oh, I don’t care. Today is a good day. | 当心笑纹! 哦 好吧 |
[04:35] | The brothers are fighting and Bradford put the divorce papers in the mail. | 今天真是棒极了 两兄弟吵架 Bradford寄出了离婚申请 |
[04:39] | I’m that much closer to becoming the next Mrs. Meade. | 很快 差那么一点我就能成为… Meade太太了 |
[04:44] | You really can’t see those lines, can you? | 你 不是真的看见笑纹了 是吗? |
[04:46] | Nope. You’re as dead on the outside as you are on the inside. | 没有 要知道 |
[04:50] | Oh. | 它们就如同 你的内在气质一样让人无法招架 |
[05:01] | Daniel. I’m on the plane. | Deniel 我在飞机上 |
[05:03] | Thank you so much for the tickets. | 真感谢你给我们买了飞机票 |
[05:06] | First class totally rocks. | 头等舱真是爽呆了 |
[05:09] | I tried lobster and I watched Wild Hogs. | 我吃了龙虾 看了“荒野大飚客”(电影) |
[05:11] | I think John Travolta’s better on a plane. | 我觉得John Travolta在飞机上看起来更帅 |
[05:14] | How’s the temp working out? | 那 临时工干得怎样? |
[05:16] | Fine. I guess Amber wasn’t available, huh? | 很好 我想Amber正忙着呢 哈? |
[05:19] | Daniel, Amber couldn’t type. | Deniel Amber不会打字 |
[05:21] | Or use a pen and she got lost on an elevator. | 笔都不会拿 连乘电梯都会走丢 |
[05:23] | Yeah, but she was hot. | 是啊 但她年轻的时候身材很好! |
[05:25] | Ellen was Miss Subway, 1949. | Ellen是1949年的“地铁小姐” |
[05:28] | So how are you? Is everything OK? | 那你怎么样? 一切正常吧? |
[05:30] | – Betty, I’m good. – Are you sure? | – Betty 我很好 – 没骗我哈? |
[05:32] | You know this call costs like ten bucks a minute? | 你知道吗? 这电话一分钟要10美金哦 |
[05:42] | Yes, yes, no. | 还行 还行 不好 |
[05:45] | Burn it. Burn it and bury it. | 烧了吧 烧成灰埋掉 哦 哦 哦 |
[05:49] | – Oh, oh, oh. – Is that good or bad? | 这是好是坏啊? |
[05:51] | I don’t know. She never used the triple “oh.” | 不知道啊 她从来没连说过三个“哦” |
[05:53] | – It’s bad. – Tavares, | 是糟糕 Tavares |
[05:55] | I’m sure you thought coconut shell buttons were adventurous, | 我相信你想过在这件上衣上 用椰壳扣子太冒险了 |
[05:59] | – but you just murdered a blazer. – Murderer! | 但你这样是谋杀了这整件衣服 凶手 |
[06:02] | I was going for something new but… | 我是想来点创新 要知道– |
[06:05] | Well, don’t. We don’t want any embarrassments. It’s your debut. | 哦 别了 我可不想 你第一次出场就碰到尴尬 |
[06:08] | – Fix it by tomorrow night. – Coconut shell buttons? | – 明晚之前要改好 – 椰壳扣子? |
[06:11] | You might as well have punched her in the stomach. | 你这是点了她的死穴了 |
[06:15] | OK, did that go well? Or does she hate me? | 好吧 这算是顺利 还是她不喜欢我? |
[06:17] | Are you kidding me? | 你脑子进水啦? |
[06:19] | She’s bringing the New York buyers to your studio tomorrow. | 她明天晚上要带纽约的所有买家 到你的工作室去 |
[06:22] | You’re going to be a Wilhelmina Slater discovery. | 你将成为Wilhelmina Slater探到的新星 |
[06:25] | Because I hooked you up, you have to make out with me in the ladies room. | 因为是我给你牵的线 你得跟我到女厕所去玩玩(调情) |
[06:28] | I’m supposed to be a big ‘mo. | 嘘! 我可是个同志哥耶! |
[06:30] | Being straight in this business doesn’t work. | 我想以直男的身份 在这个行业里立足 但是不行 |
[06:33] | So unfair. | 真是不公平 |
[06:36] | I finally got a hot boyfriend. I can’t use it to make the other sluts feel bad. | 我好不容易找到个火爆男友 想叫那些小贱人们流流口水 却还用不了 |
[06:41] | Guess I’ll just make that up to you later, then. | 猜猜等下我会拿什么补偿你? |
[06:44] | Hey, hey, that top is love. Massani or Cavalli? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 靓基佬 那上衣真赞啊 是Missoni还是Cavalli(时装品牌)? |
[06:49] | Yeah, I’m not doing that with you. | 是啊 我才不跟你玩呢 |
[06:56] | Keep the champlane coming. | 再来点香槟 好极了 |
[07:01] | Thank you. Oh! | 谢谢 |
[07:03] | Papi! Tell them you didn’t get your complimentary travel kit. | 哦 老爸 老爸 |
[07:07] | If I get enough, I can use them as bridesmaid’s gifts. | 跟他们说 你还没拿到旅行套装赠品 多要一套 我可以拿来做伴娘礼品 |
[07:10] | – Here, you can have mine. – Oh, no. You keep yours. | – 给你 拿我的吧 – 哦 不用 你自己留着吧 |
[07:12] | – You’re my maid of honor. – Oh, thank you. | – 你是我的主伴娘 – 哦 谢谢你 |
[07:16] | OK, so, Fernando, your cousin, married Natalia. | 嗯 好吧 Fernando 你的表弟 他太太是Natalia |
[07:20] | Their three kids are Luis, Armando and Teresa. | 他们有3个孩子 分别是 Areluis Armando 还有Teresa |
[07:23] | – That’s right. – Yes. OK. | – 没错 – 搞定! 好极了 |
[07:25] | God, I just hate it that there’s no one on Mom’s side of the chart. | 天啊 真讨厌 这图上 没有妈妈那边的亲戚 |
[07:29] | I can’t help you there, sweetheart. | 那我可帮不上忙了 宝贝 |
[07:32] | I never really knew about anybody except her mother. | (那边)除了你妈妈 我谁都不认识 |
[07:35] | Well, what year did Grandma die? | 那么 外婆是什么时候去世的? |
[07:37] | I don’t know, Betty. Sometime after Hilda was born. | 我不知道 Betty 是在Hilda出生以后的什么时候吧 |
[07:40] | Mom never even talked about her. | 妈妈也从没提起过她 |
[07:42] | – I mean there must be… – Concentrate on the people we do know. | 我是说 肯定有人知道– Betty 先把注意力 集中到我们认识的人身上吧 |
[07:48] | OK, I just… | 好吧 我- 我只是– |
[07:52] | Dad, are you OK? | 爸爸 你没事吧? |
[07:54] | I’m sorry, mija. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[07:56] | I guess I might be a little nervous about going home. | 我想 因为要回家 我有点紧张 |
[07:59] | I didn’t leave under the best circumstances. | 我当时离开的时机不是很好 |
[08:02] | So they don’t know you killed mom’s husband? | 所以他们不知道 你杀了妈妈的丈夫? |
[08:05] | What are you, crazy? Somebody’s going to hear you. | – 噢! – 怎么 你疯了啊? 会有人听见的 |
[08:08] | Nobody knows anything except you girls and my sister Mirta. | 除了你们和我姐姐Mirta 没人知道这事情 |
[08:12] | Can we stop talking about this? | 现在咱们能别再讨论这个了吗? |
[08:14] | – Betty, you’re missing an earring. – What? | Betty 你的耳环掉了一只 什么? |
[08:17] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[08:19] | My “Dias” from my “Buenos Dias” earrings. | 我的“早安”耳环里面的“早”掉了 |
[08:21] | I knew I shouldn’t have brought my good jewelry. | 我就知道我不该带我的好首饰出来 |
[08:24] | I know this is the worst thing to mix with your cholesterol medication, | 要知道 我知道这个跟你的 降胆固醇药物混在一起不好 |
[08:28] | I think a celebration is in order. | 但我觉得还是应该庆祝一下 |
[08:31] | Willie, I have a confession to make. | Willie 我得向你坦白 |
[08:34] | You didn’t sign the papers? | 你没签离婚协议? |
[08:39] | You forgot she hired thugs to beat me? | 你忘了她雇凶打我? |
[08:42] | – That she’s a murderer? – Wilhelmina. | – 还有 |
[08:44] | Oh, sorry, it’s just… | 她是个杀人犯? 哦 |
[08:48] | …this injury. They say I’ll have to learn to live with it. | 抱歉 伤又疼了 他们说我得学会习惯它 |
[08:52] | Willie, I have been married to Claire for so many years, | Willie 我跟Claire结婚很多年了 |
[08:55] | how do you just start your life over? | 我怎么能就这么抛开她呢? |
[08:58] | Claire was a toxic woman, | Claire是个非常 |
[09:00] | I can understand how you feel a bit drained. | 非常恶毒的女人 我可以理解你快对她审美疲劳了 |
[09:03] | When I met Claire, I was “Brad Meade.” | 当我遇见Claire的时候 我还是… Brad Meade– |
[09:08] | Young, ambitious, felt I could do anything. | 年轻 野心勃勃 自认为无所不能 |
[09:11] | You still can. You just have to get out in the world again. | 好吧 你还是老样子啊 你只需要重新融入这个世界 |
[09:14] | I’m going to take you to a party tomorrow downtown. | 明天我要带你去市中心 参加一个派对 |
[09:17] | Party? I don’t know. | 派对? 哦 这样好吗? |
[09:18] | You just need to shake things up a bit. | 你只不过需要重新调整一下生活 |
[09:21] | Buy a new car. Get a new look. | 买辆新车 换个形象 |
[09:24] | Oh, trust me. | 哦 相信我吧 |
[09:26] | I can help you find Brad again. | 我会帮你重新 寻找到“Brad”的感觉 |
[09:41] | Luis y Natalia y… Armando? | Luis和Natalia 还有 Armando 不对 |
[09:47] | – Ernesto? – No. | – 不对 |
[09:49] | Yo soy muy embarazada. | 哦 我 呃 我很怀孕(其实是想表达尴尬) (西班牙语- Oh. Yo soy,uh,muy embarazada.) |
[09:52] | – You just told them you’re pregnant. – Fantastico. | 你刚刚说的是 你怀孕了 恭喜你啊! |
[09:55] | No, baby, no. | 不 小宝宝? 没有 |
[09:57] | I know exactly what I want my dress to look like in my head, | 我脑子里很清楚 我想要的礼服 |
[10:00] | but I can’t find it anywhere! | 是什么样子 但就是买不到 |
[10:02] | And you feel like you’re running out of time. | 你还觉得已经没时间了 |
[10:05] | It’s crazy, right? There’s plenty of time. | 没错 真是怪了 是吧? 我是说 时间还早着呢 |
[10:07] | No, there isn’t. | 不 不早了 |
[10:09] | It’s gonna go by like that and you’re gonna end up with nothing. | 再这么下去 你会什么也得不到 |
[10:13] | Don’t cry, Mirta. | 哦! 别哭 Mirta |
[10:15] | Why shouldn’t I cry? | 我为什么不能哭呢? |
[10:17] | I haven’t seen my little brother in 30 years. | 我都30年没见到自己的亲弟弟了 |
[10:22] | I would like to say that you look the same. | 我得说 |
[10:24] | But you look like an old man. | 你看起来还是老样子 但就是老了点 |
[10:26] | Oh, that means I’m old, too. | 哦 也就是说 我也老了 |
[10:29] | – Is that why you’re crying? – Yeah. | – 你就是因为这个才哭啊? – 是啊 |
[10:32] | Oh, look at my son, isn’t he handsome? | 哦 瞧我儿子 他帅吧? |
[10:35] | – Did you meet his wife? – Oh, yes. | 你见过他老婆了吗? – 哦 |
[10:38] | She cannot have a baby. | 好啊 – 她生不了小孩 |
[10:41] | A cyst on one of her ovaries. | 她有一边的卵巢生了囊肿 |
[10:47] | Now, Mirta, go easy. You know how you talk too much when you drink. | 好了 Mirta 放轻松点 要知道 你一喝酒就会话多 |
[10:51] | Don’t you worry. I’ve never told anyone your secret. | 你别担心 我从没跟别人说过你的秘密 |
[10:54] | My, God! You are gray! | 老天啊 你真的老了! |
[10:58] | How gray am I? Don’t tell me. | 我老成什么样子了? 别告诉我哈 |
[11:00] | Look at you, you’re so skinny. | 看看你! 你真“苗条”! |
[11:03] | You’re the third person who’s told me that. | 你是第三个这么说的人了 |
[11:05] | I love it here. | 哦 天啊 我爱死这里了 |
[11:08] | OK, who’s that old woman who keeps staring at us? | 好吧 那个一直盯着我们看的 老嬷嬷是谁啊? |
[11:11] | Oh, Isabella. I forgot who she’s related to, | 哦 是Isabella |
[11:15] | – but she’s a curandera. – What’s a curandera? | 我忘了她是谁家的亲戚 但她是个巫医(curandera) 巫医(curandera)是干什么的? |
[11:18] | She’s a healer. Very powerful. | 她帮人治病 非常厉害 |
[11:21] | That woman knows things. | 那女人能通灵 |
[11:23] | And she can do things. | 也有些本事 |
[11:25] | My husband, Miguel, had a wart on his hand, | 我老公Miguel的手上长了个疖子 |
[11:27] | she touched it, the next day it was gone. | 她碰了碰 第二天就没了 |
[11:30] | Wow. Well, maybe she could help you with your ovaries. | 哇呜 那她说不定也能帮你 解决卵巢的问题呢 |
[11:34] | Why, when that Mirta drinks, she’ll tell anybody anything. Mirta! | 啊 Mirta只要一喝酒 就什么都跟别人说 Mirta! 我要跟你谈谈! (西班牙语- Tenemos que hablar!) |
[11:38] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[11:42] | Hello. | 呃 你好 |
[11:43] | Tu seras infeliz para el resto de tu vida. | (西班牙语) |
[11:47] | – Did she just say I’m gonna be unhappy? – Yeah, for the rest of your life. | 她刚刚是说我会失去幸福吗? 没错 一辈子都会不幸 |
[11:51] | – Por que? – Nunca conoceras felicidad | 为什么? (西班牙语- Por |
[11:55] | porque estas estancada. | qu?) estas estancada.(西班牙语) |
[11:56] | – I’m sorry… – Es muy triste, pero… | 我- 我- 我很抱歉 我- |
[11:59] | Mas rapido. | 我… – 快- 快- 快说 |
[12:00] | – You just told her to talk faster. – No! | – 你刚刚说的是让她讲快点 – 不! |
[12:02] | No mas rapido! | 别快说! |
[12:05] | Hilda, what is she saying? | Hilda 她– 她在说啥? |
[12:06] | She’s saying that you’re stuck. | 呃 她是说– 说– 说你有问题了 |
[12:08] | And that you can’t move forward until you look back. | 你要是不回头看看 就无法前进 |
[12:12] | Oh, but there’s hope. She sees a tree. | – 呃 |
[12:17] | – A tree? – Yeah, a tree with missing branches. | 哦 希望还是有的 她– |
[12:20] | La solucio ines detras del arbol. | 她看见了一棵树 – |
[12:23] | Debe buscar detras del arbol. | 一棵树? 没错 一棵缺损了枝叶的树 |
[12:26] | And the answer is behind the tree. | 答案就在树的背后 呃… 这意味着什么啊? |
[12:31] | – What does that mean? – The woman’s nuts. | 意味着这女人是疯子 一分钟之前 她还在啃一根蜡烛呢 |
[12:33] | A minute ago she was eating a candle. OK, thank you. Gracias. | 好了 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[12:38] | Goodbye, Mrs. Crazy. | 再见 疯婆婆 再会 那个没掉在飞机上(耳环) |
[13:36] | Hilda, I know what the curandera meant. | Hilda 我明白 那个巫医(curandera)的意思了 |
[13:38] | The tree. It’s the family tree. | 那棵树– 它– |
[13:40] | And the empty branches, that’s Mom’s side of the family. | 指的就是家庭族谱 而缺损的枝叶– |
[13:45] | It’s, like, so obvious. | 就是– 就是妈妈那边的家庭分支 这很显然嘛 |
[13:47] | She wants me to fill in Mom’s side of the tree. | 她想让我… 弄清妈妈那边的族谱 |
[13:51] | You could climb it with those toenails. | 那你就自己想办法吧 (踩着树枝往上爬吧) |
[13:56] | Good morning, Betty. | 早上好啊 Betty |
[14:00] | That’s… that’s a lot of metal. | 那个 呃 那个 用了不少金属呢 |
[14:03] | – You want some coffee? – Aunt Mirta? | 要来点咖啡吗? Mirta姑妈 您认识我妈妈 |
[14:07] | – You knew my mother, right? – Oh, and you look so much like her. | 是吗? 哦 你跟她长得很像 |
[14:13] | She and I were very close. She used to call me from New York City. | 她跟我关系很好 |
[14:17] | We would talk about everything. | 她以前老是从纽约打电话过来 我们无话不谈 |
[14:19] | Then you must know about her family? | 那– 那您肯定知道她家的事情 |
[14:21] | Do you think you could help me fill out her side of the family tree? | 您可不可以帮我弄清楚 她那边的族谱分配呢? |
[14:25] | Oh, no. I don’t know anything about that. | 哦 不不不不不 我什么都不知道 |
[14:27] | She never talked about them. I’ll get your coffee. | 不 她从没提起过那些 我去帮你倒咖啡 |
[14:34] | Nick, I’m busy. Whatever it is, it can wait. | Nick 我很忙 不管什么事情 先等等再说 |
[14:37] | I’ve already waited two years. | 我都等了两年了 |
[14:41] | – Hello, Alex. – Jordan. | 你好 Alex |
[14:44] | You look different. | 你看起来… |
[14:46] | New haircut? | 不一样了 新发型吗? |
[14:51] | Oh, hey, sugar burger. | 哦 嘿 鼻涕宝宝 |
[14:52] | We’ll go to my place right after work, that will give us… | 那么 下班了咱们就去我家 这样咱们就有足够时间– |
[14:55] | Don’t tell me you forgot we were gonna rent 300 and enjoy | 别说你忘了咱们还要租“300”的片子来看 |
[14:58] | the mildly homophobic-slash- homoerotic content? | 好好研究缓和恐同症/同志方面的内容呢 |
[15:01] | – I’m sorry. It’s Tavares’ party. – Of course. Tavares. | 我很抱歉 今晚有Tavares开的派对耶 哦 是了 Tavares |
[15:05] | Clearly you’ve replaced me with that African queen. | 很显然 你让那个非洲艳后取代了 |
[15:08] | – Looks like I’m yester-gay’s news. – OK. | 我的位置 看来我成昨日黄花了 |
[15:11] | You’re hurt. I am hearing that. | 好吧 你不爽了 我听见了 |
[15:13] | – Want to go to the party? – Why would I want to do that? | 不管怎样 你想去派对吗? – 我干嘛要去啊? – |
[15:16] | – There’ll be cute boys there. – A little interested. | 会有很多帅哥哦 好吧 这还有点兴趣 再加把劲 (再多给我点理由) |
[15:19] | – Work harder. – You have to come. | 你一定得去 这不止是为了我 |
[15:21] | This is not just for me. You are having the best hair day ever. | 你还从没 走过这么大的运呢 |
[15:26] | Well played. But, just so you know, I’ll be bringing my own hag. | 干得不错啊(说动我了) 告诉你吧 我要带自己的女伴过去 |
[15:32] | Or should I say “haggis”? | 或者应该说是“牧羊女”? (原文作haggis) (为苏格兰羊肉食品 暗指Christina) |
[15:34] | Polish up your best kilt, “C,” we’re going to a party. | 准备好你最好的苏格兰短裙吧 C 咱们要去参加派对 |
[15:37] | Sod off. | 哦 闪一边儿去 |
[15:42] | Still finding our rhythm. | 我们还是挺合拍的 |
[15:46] | If you think this is awkward, I almost wore the same outfit. | 可能你会觉得很尴尬 |
[15:51] | Wow. | 我连穿的外套都还跟从前一样呢 |
[15:54] | That really is you in there. | 你的眼神还是没变 (你的内在还是你自己) |
[15:56] | – Jordan, I know you must hate me. – I did. | – Jordan 我知道你一定很恨我 – 以前是 |
[15:59] | I’m a tough girl. | 我是个坚强的女人 |
[16:01] | I got over it. | 但我已经恢复了 |
[16:03] | And I guess this explains a lot about our relationship. | 而且 我想这也让我们之间的 很多事情 得到了解释 |
[16:08] | Like, why you never left the toilet seat up. | 比如 为什么你从来不把马桶圈掀起来 (因为Alex喜欢坐在马桶上) |
[16:12] | – I wanted to tell you. – I know. | – 我本来想告诉你的 – 我知道 |
[16:14] | But, that would mean you would have to say goodbye and, | 但那意味着你得跟我说“拜拜” 而且… |
[16:17] | that was never one of your talents, Alex. | 你也从来不擅长此事 Alex |
[16:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[16:22] | It’s OK. This is who you’re supposed to be. | 没关系 这是你原本该过的生活 |
[16:27] | By the way, the boobs are amazing. | 顺便说下… – |
[16:30] | Thanks. | 胸形真棒 – 谢谢 |
[16:32] | They’re yours. I took a picture of you to the surgeon. | 照你的做的 我做手术的时候提供了你的照片 |
[16:35] | – The nose is Kate Winslet’s. – Oh, yeah. | 鼻子是照凯特.温斯莱特做的 (“泰坦尼克号”的女主角) |
[16:40] | Wow. | 哦 没错 |
[16:43] | – You really got married in this? – And I felt like a fairy princess. | 你真的是穿这个结婚的? 哦 我当时觉得自己就是童话里的公主 |
[16:47] | What color was left for the bridesmaids? | 那还有什么颜色能留给伴娘们穿呢? |
[16:49] | There was no way she could wear white. | 哦 她可穿不来白色(太胖了) |
[16:52] | You’re on thin ice, lady. | 说话小心点 夫人 |
[16:54] | Wow. That’s… fancy. | 哇 这个… 好炫啊 |
[16:59] | You know, I was thinking I would go a little more traditional. | 要知道 我觉得我还是 稍微传统一点比较好 |
[17:03] | – Like, um… one or two colors. – OK. | 比如 嗯 一个– 一个或是两个颜色就好 |
[17:07] | But it’s a wedding. Not a funeral. | 没错 但这是婚礼耶 又不是葬礼 |
[17:09] | – Come on, I have two more. – Two more. Fabulous. | 啊 来吧 我还有另外两套呢 哦 还有两套 太棒了 |
[17:16] | – Let’s have some of your ponche. – Oh, no. | 咱们来点你的Ponche酒吧 哦 哦 不不不 |
[17:18] | – Betty, I had too much last night. – But it’s so good. | Betty 我昨天晚上喝太多了 哦 但这酒太棒了 |
[17:21] | – And we’re still celebrating. – That’s true. Salud. | 还有– 还有 我们还在庆祝呢 这倒没错 干杯 |
[17:26] | Drink up. | 一口干 |
[17:31] | Jordan! | |
[17:33] | – Hey, beautiful! – Hey, Daniel. | – 嘿 美女! – 嗨 Daniel |
[17:37] | Energy. | 真有劲儿 |
[17:38] | You look amazing. Wait till Alexis sees you. | 你看上去棒极了 等见了Alexis再走嘛 |
[17:41] | He… she already has. | 呃 他… 她我已经见过了 |
[17:44] | – That’s hard to get used to. – Oh, it was bad. How bad was it? | 要习惯那个还真有点不容易 哦 很难吗? 有多难? |
[17:48] | It was weird, but I think it’s gonna be OK. | 有点… 怪异 |
[17:51] | Oh. Good. Great. | 但我觉得应该还行吧 很好 太好了 |
[17:55] | I haven’t seen you in forever. I wish we could hang out but I’m doing a shoot. | 天啊 我好久没见你在这里了 真想 跟你多聊聊 但我正要去给你们拍照– |
[17:59] | Bungee jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge. | 在布鲁克林大桥上蹦极– 小孩子把戏 |
[18:01] | – Right. – I want to see you later. | 没错 – |
[18:03] | OK. Yeah. | 我晚点再找你 好吗? – |
[18:07] | Hey. | 好啊 对了 嘿 |
[18:08] | I want to come. I want to jump with you. | 我也想去 我想跟你一起跳 |
[18:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 真的 |
[18:14] | I thought your sport was women. | 我还以为你运动很差劲呢 |
[18:15] | I like to get my kicks in other ways, too. | 我也要在别的方面有所发展嘛 |
[18:18] | OK. Come. | – 好啊 来吧 – 好极了 |
[18:21] | But, I know you and Alex. | 但我知道你跟Alex是怎么回事 |
[18:22] | Do you think this is gonna bother him… her? | 你觉得这样会让他– 她困扰吗? |
[18:28] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[18:32] | All right then, Mr. Meade, time to sell it. | 好了 Meade先生 该出来秀秀了 |
[18:35] | Are you sure you wouldn’t rather I made a suit? I have a charcoal… | 你肯定他不想穿西装吗? 我这里有套 很棒的深灰色西装– Ted Baker(英国名牌)… |
[18:38] | No suits. And remember, we love anything the old fart puts… | 不要西装 记住了 我们要的是所有老头子– |
[18:43] | Ring-a-ding-ding. Who is that hottie? | 咚咚咚咚(请以3331的音调唱出^_^) 这帅哥是谁啊? |
[18:46] | I didn’t think I could wear leather, but… maybe I can. | 我还以为我穿不了皮衣了呢 但看来还行 |
[18:50] | Of course you can. It’s just… fun. | 当然可以 这样 嗯 很好玩啊 |
[18:54] | Can I just do one thing? | 我想做一件事情可以吗? |
[19:00] | – Perfect. – Good. | 这下好了 |
[19:02] | Now, I gotta run, but I will see you tonight. | 很好 现在我得走了 咱们今晚见 |
[19:06] | You look terrific, Brad. | 你看上去真棒 Brad |
[19:11] | So, Mr. Meade, are we happy with our outfit? | 那么 Meade先生 对这身打扮还满意吗? |
[19:14] | Yes, very. | 嗯 非常满意 |
[19:16] | Maybe it could be a little more fun? | 也许还能更好玩点 哈? |
[19:22] | Your Auntie Teresa, a widow for two weeks, | 你的姑妈Teresa– 只做了两个礼拜的寡妇 |
[19:26] | and she’s already got a boyfriend half her age. | 就找了个年纪只有她一半的男友 |
[19:29] | Well, half her real age. | 噢 她实际年龄的一半 |
[19:33] | Goodness. Oh! | 还有什么来着? |
[19:35] | Your cousin, Marisol, her chi chis: | 哦 你的表妹Marisol– |
[19:37] | Fake! | 她的胸部– 是假的! |
[19:39] | Really? That’s so surprising. | 真的吗? 那太令人吃惊了 |
[19:42] | Aunt Mirta? What about my mother’s side of the family? | 嗯 Mirta姑妈 那我妈妈家那边的亲戚呢? |
[19:45] | Well, I only know Rosa’s mother, | 哦 |
[19:48] | Yolanda, and forgive me for saying this, | 我只认识Rosa的妈妈Yolanda |
[19:51] | but that woman is a bitch. | 请原谅我这么说 但她真是下贱 |
[19:54] | – Wait, did you just say “is?” – Well, I haven’t seen her in years. | 等等 你是说她还活着? 哦 我有好几年没见过她了 但我听说– |
[19:58] | – But I hear… – You’re saying my grandma’s alive? | 等等 你是说我外婆还活着? |
[20:02] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[20:08] | – Grandma’s alive? – Yes. | – 外婆还活着? – 是的 |
[20:12] | Dad, you lied to us. | 爸爸 你对我们撒了谎 |
[20:14] | Why would you keep the one connection we have to Mom away from us? | 为什么你不让我们与妈妈 唯一的亲人联系? |
[20:18] | That was your mother’s idea, Betty. | 这是你母亲的主意 Betty |
[20:22] | – Your grandmother hated me. – Why? | 你们的外婆恨我 |
[20:24] | I was a cook. | – 为什么? – 因为我只是个厨师 |
[20:26] | It was better her daughter stay with a husband who beat her than be with me. | 她认为 女儿跟那个会打她的丈夫 在一起 也比跟着我好 |
[20:31] | The night we left | 我们离开的那个晚上 |
[20:32] | your grandmother said if Rosa walked out the door with me… | 你们的外婆说 如果Rosa跟着我踏出这个家门 |
[20:37] | …she was dead to her. | 那就当她死了好了 |
[20:39] | So, they just never spoke to each other again? | 所以她们– 她们就再也没有联系? |
[20:42] | Your mother tried. | 你们的妈妈试过 |
[20:44] | She sent letters, pictures of you girls. | 她寄了信 还有你们的照片 |
[20:47] | They’d always come back, unopened. | 但这些都被退了回来… 原封不动 |
[20:53] | Tio… | 舅舅 |
[20:55] | We’re going to be late for your appointment. | 你跟签证官见面的时间要到了 |
[20:57] | Go, go, it’s about your visa. | 去吧 去吧 这可是为了你的签证 |
[21:03] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
[21:05] | OK? | 好吗? |
[21:13] | I wanna meet her. | 我想见她 |
[21:15] | I don’t. She sounds like a monster. | 我不想 她听起来就像是个怪物 |
[21:18] | Hilda, she’s our grandmother. | Hilda 她毕竟是我们的外婆 |
[21:20] | Why do you wanna meet someone who doesn’t wanna meet you? | 你为什么想见一个根本 就不想见你的人呢? |
[21:29] | You were amazing, you weren’t even scared. | 你太不可思议了 你一点都不害怕 |
[21:32] | First time I bungeed, I threw up in my hair. | 我第一次玩蹦极的时候 都吐到我头发里了 |
[21:34] | I know. I want to do something else. | 我知道 我知道 你瞧 我想玩点什么不一样的 |
[21:37] | Let’s base jump off this building or skydive. | 我们从这座大厦顶上玩低空跳伞吧 或者花式跳伞也行 |
[21:39] | You are such a freak. I can’t believe how much like Alex you’ve become. | 你真是个怪人 我真不敢相信 你怎么会变得这么像Alex |
[21:43] | I am much better than Alex. | 噢 我可比Alex好多了 |
[21:47] | In fact, I have a confession to make. | 实际上 我得老实交代 |
[21:50] | The whole time you were dating Alex, | 你和Alex交往的时候 |
[21:52] | I had a little crush on you. | 我就对你动了心 |
[21:56] | You don’t think I knew? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[22:01] | The best part… you already met my parents. | 而最棒的就是 你已经见过我父母了 |
[22:12] | Tavares, this is Sebastian. | 哦 Tavares 呃 这位是Sebastian |
[22:14] | He’s the buyer for Barneys. | 他是Barneys的采购商 (Barneys– 美国著名百货公司) |
[22:16] | And this is his boyfriend, Kenneth. | 这位是他的男友Kenneth |
[22:18] | This is Keith. Kenneth and I broke up last spring. | 这位是Keith Kenneth和我去年春天就分手了 |
[22:21] | I caught him making out with a waiter at the Ready-to-Wear show. | 在巴黎成衣秀时我抓到 他跟一个服务生胡搞 |
[22:24] | Pret-a-poor taste. | 他品位真差耶 |
[22:30] | Well, this is fun. | 哦 这还挺有趣的 |
[22:35] | Well, so far, I’m very impressed. | 到目前为止 我对你印象深刻 |
[22:38] | We’re showing Tavares’ best designs later, | 一会儿我们将会向您展示 Tavares最好的设计 |
[22:41] | they are, like, so good. | 它们真的 实在是很棒 |
[22:43] | And the greasy paws are on the Prada. | 你的油爪子抓到我的Prada了 (意指Amanda跟自己太亲近了) |
[22:46] | Hey, you know what would be fun? Get me a drink. | 嘿 你知道什么才真正有趣吗? 唔 去帮我拿杯酒来 |
[22:49] | Sure. | – 哦 好吧 – 谢了 |
[22:55] | You were just dismissed. Turns out he’s a mean gay. | 你被踢开了吧 足以证明他是个小气的同志 |
[22:59] | So what? You’re a mean gay, too. | 那又怎样? 你也是个小气的同志 |
[23:01] | Yes, but not to you. | 的确 但对你可并不小气 |
[23:02] | Yesterday, you told me my head was too big for my neck. | 呃 昨天你跟我说 相对于我的脖子 我的头太大了 |
[23:05] | – Constructive criticism. – What am I supposed to do? | 那是有建设性的批评意见 – 哦 那我该怎么办呢? |
[23:08] | I don’t know. As a friend, it is my job to point things out… | – 我不知道 作为朋友 我的工作 只是将问题指出来 |
[23:13] | – Oh, my God. | – Oh, my God. 啊 我… 的… 天 噢 我的天啊 |
[23:17] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[23:27] | Wow. It just… wow. | 哇喔 我只能说 哇喔 |
[23:30] | It looks like Brad is back. | 看来这是“Brad”回来了 |
[23:42] | Any preference for how we make your old man disappear? | 对于我们让你老子消失的方式 有何偏好吗? |
[23:45] | Your mother was fond of cutting brake lines. | 我知道你老妈喜欢剪刹车线 |
[23:47] | I don’t want to know any details, I just want him gone. | 我没兴趣知道任何细节 我要的只是让他消失 |
[23:51] | Good, because once you get off this elevator, you never see me again. | 很好 因为一旦你走出这部电梯 你我将不再有机会相见 |
[24:05] | I won’t see you after the lobby. | 我们还是到大厅再说再见吧 |
[24:11] | So how far to this outlet mall? | 到购物商场还有多远? |
[24:14] | Clara said it’s about two miles north. | Clara说是在往北边2英里左右 |
[24:17] | I’d better find a wedding dress there. Because so far, I have nothing. | 希望我能在那儿找到合适的婚纱 因为到现在为止我还什么都没准备 |
[24:21] | Why is everything with this wedding so hard? Sometimes I’m like, why bother? | 为什么婚礼的每件事都这么难? 有时我甚至想 为什么我要自找麻烦? |
[24:25] | Hilda, everything’s gonna be OK. | Hilda 别这样 一切都会好起来的 |
[24:28] | – Where did you get a quesadilla? – That guy in back. | 你从哪儿弄的油炸玉米粉饼? (墨西哥食物) 后面的那家伙给的 |
[24:31] | Delicioso, Ramon. Muy bueno. | 很好吃 Ramon 好极了 |
[24:35] | – I’ve had better. – On a bus? | – 我吃过更好的 – 在公车上? |
[24:37] | You’ve got a point. | 倒也是 |
[24:47] | Henry? | |
[24:49] | Henry. What do you mean Henry? | Henry? 你说“Henry”是什么意思? |
[24:51] | – It’s nothing. I was seeing things. – OK. | 没什么 我- 我- |
[24:55] | I know that stuff with mom and her mother upset you. | 我只是看到点东西 好了 我知道妈妈和她母亲的事 让你心烦意乱 |
[24:58] | Honestly, that’s why when you said let’s go shopping I said “OK.” | 我是说 老实讲 这就是你提议 去购物时我会同意的原因 |
[25:03] | Oh, my God. We’re going to that woman’s house, aren’t we? | 哦 我的天啊 我们要去的是那女人的家 是吗? |
[25:07] | You were a lot smarter before you got engaged. | 你知道吗 |
[25:10] | Owww! | 你订婚前(比现在)聪明多了 |
[25:12] | Baby, they love my stuff. | Amanda 宝贝 他们喜欢我的东西! |
[25:15] | Well, I’d hug you, but my greasy paws might ruin your shirt. | 我是想拥抱你啊 但我的油爪子 会弄脏你的衬衣 |
[25:19] | I’m sorry about that. It’s just that it’s such a big night for me, baby. | 噢 对此我很抱歉 只是今晚对我真的很重要 宝贝 |
[25:24] | Then lose this jacket. What is this still doing here? | 那就扔了这件夹克 怎么还有这个东西? |
[25:29] | Well, I like it. It’s my best. Coconut shells are the next big thing. | 我喜欢啊 它是我最好的设计之一 椰子壳将会是下一个亮点 |
[25:33] | But Wilhelmina hates them. They make her eyes bleed. | Wilhelmina讨厌它 讨厌得不得了 |
[25:36] | If you want to get ahead in this business, you do not cross her. | 听着 如果你想在这个行业里往上爬 那就千万不要得罪她 |
[25:40] | What would I do without you, huh? Come here. | 如果没有你 我该怎么办呢? 过来 真的吗? |
[25:56] | I think we’re close. | 我想我们快到了 |
[25:58] | Aunt Mirta said she lived outside Villanueva in a blue house. | Mirta姑妈说她就住在Villanueva 城外的一座蓝色的小房子里 – |
[26:02] | Well, I just want to go home. | 希望它还是蓝色的 – 呃 我只想回家 |
[26:03] | To be honest, that quesadilla is not sitting so well. | 老实说吧 那个油炸玉米粉饼 弄得我胃不大舒服 |
[26:06] | Usually when you buy cheese cooked on a bus it’s good. | 噢 真的吗? 因为通常在汽车上 买的奶酪 都做得相当不错 |
[26:09] | What are you hoping to get out of this? | Betty 你想要知道什么啊? |
[26:12] | Hilda, I don’t know. | Hilda 我不知道 |
[26:14] | But after what the curandera said, and finding out about Grandma, | 但是听了那个巫医(curandera)的话 接着– 接着我们发现了外婆的事情 |
[26:18] | – I feel like I’m supposed to meet her. – Well, good luck. | 我只是觉得我应该见见她 啊 |
[26:22] | ‘Cause I don’t think she wants to meet us. | 那希望我们好运 因为我可不认为她会想见我们 |
[26:28] | – It is him. – What? | – 真的是他 |
[26:30] | Henry! | – 什么? |
[26:31] | Betty! Ow! Wait! | Betty– 噢! 等等! |
[26:34] | Wait, Henry! Henry, wait! | 等等 Henry! Henry 等等! |
[26:37] | Betty, what the hell is going on? | 你到底是怎么了? |
[26:41] | It was him, Hilda, it was Henry! | 真的是他 Hilda 我看见了 是Henry |
[26:43] | Henry? Out here? Honey, you are hallucinating! | Henry? 在这儿? – 亲爱的 你产生幻觉了 – 噢 不 |
[26:48] | – No! No! – Stop, stop! | 不 不! 不不不不不! 等一下! |
[26:53] | Wait! Betty, what are we gonna do now? | 等一下! 等等! 唉 Betty! |
[26:57] | I don’t know! | – 现在我们该怎么办? – 我不知道! |
[27:01] | I think that there was a town, back that way just a few miles. | 我想有个镇子就在附近 沿着这条路走 只有几英里远 |
[27:05] | – Miles! – Oww! | – 几英里?! – 噢! |
[27:11] | We may need this. | 我们也许会用得上这个 |
[27:15] | I want my bridesmaid gift back. | 我要收回我的伴娘礼物 |
[27:17] | And I hope you know that I am not throwing my bouquet anywhere near you. | 我希望你知道 我绝不会把 新娘捧花扔到你的附近 |
[27:21] | I hope Gina Gambarro gets it and if she gets married before you, you’ll be sad. | 你知道吗? 我希望Gina Gambarro 接到新娘捧花 如果她都在你之前结婚了 难道你就不难过吗? |
[27:31] | Excuse us, Mr. Gossett Jr. | 请原谅我们失陪 Gossett先生 |
[27:35] | I saw you kissing Tavares. | 我看到你和Tavares接吻了 |
[27:37] | You’re in love with a gay man, it’s you and me all over again. | 你爱上了一个同志男 这就好像你和我之间的翻版一样 |
[27:41] | – I was never in love with you. – Are you kidding? | 我从未爱上过你 哦… 你装傻啊? |
[27:43] | When we met, you couldn’t keep your eyes off of me. | 我们初次见面时 你的视线 根本不能从我身上移开 |
[27:46] | That was before you got your veneers. | 好吧 那是在你做牙齿贴片之前 |
[27:48] | You had that dark tooth, I couldn’t look away. | 那时你的牙齿真黑 我禁不住总想看 |
[27:50] | – Big head! Nicole Bitchie. – Dark tooth! Nelly Ripa. | – 大头! – 黑牙! – 粗鲁的男人婆! – 下贱的同志男! |
[27:53] | It’s sad and pathetic, Mandy. He’s gay. | 亲爱的 爱上同志是件悲伤痛苦的事 他是个同志 |
[28:02] | – No, he’s not. – What? | 不 他不是同志 |
[28:05] | He’s pretending, to get ahead in the fashion world. | 什么? 他只是假装是个同志 以此来在时尚圈里往上爬 |
[28:08] | He’s straight and we are totally seeing each other. | 他是个直男 我们已经完全开诚布公了 |
[28:12] | OMG! He’s pretending to be gay? | 我 的 天 他假装是个同志? |
[28:15] | A new twist on an old standard. | 唔 这可是在旧标准上 一种新的人格扭曲 |
[28:17] | Marc, you cannot tell anyone. | Marc 你不能告诉任何人 |
[28:23] | Mandy. | 亲爱的 你又跟一个将你当成地下情人的 |
[28:24] | You’re with another guy who’s keeping you a secret. It’s like Daniel again. | 家伙好上了 就像你与Daniel的翻版一样 |
[28:28] | No, this is not Daniel. | 不 他不是Daniel |
[28:30] | You are fabulous, Amanda. | 你很漂亮 Amanda |
[28:33] | Why do you think you don’t deserve a relationship? | 你为什么不认真地来段真实的恋爱呢? |
[28:36] | Come out of the closet, sweetie. | 从那种秘密的地下情里走出来吧 甜心 |
[28:38] | I promise it’s better. | 我保证 |
[28:40] | It’s OK. | 那会更好 |
[28:42] | I know what I’m doing. | 没事的 我知道我在做什么 |
[28:47] | What are you doing with Jordan? | Daniel 你究竟对Jordan做了什么? |
[28:49] | So far just making out, but by later tonight I hope… | 嗯 到目前为止还只是前戏而已 但到今晚晚些时候 我希望– |
[28:52] | – Stay away from her. – Oh, I love this. | 你给我离她远点 哦 |
[28:55] | You’re jealous. | 我喜欢这样 你嫉妒了 |
[28:57] | Finally, I get the one thing you can’t have. | 终于 我还是得到了一样 你无法拥有的东西 |
[29:01] | I guess you should’ve thought of that before you gave away the family jewels. | 你知道吗 |
[29:06] | Daniel… Daniel! | 我想你在放弃家庭亲情时 就该料想到这种情况的出现 |
[29:09] | – What is going on with you? – You’ve never seen me win before. | 你到底怎么了? 你以前从没见我赢过 |
[29:13] | Alex, this is me winning. | Alex 这次我赢了 |
[29:19] | I can’t believe you made me walk all this way in these shoes. | 我真不敢相信你居然让我 穿这样的鞋走了那么远的路 |
[29:22] | – My feet hurt, Betty. – There’s gotta be a bus soon. | 我的脚痛死了 Betty – 公车一会儿就会来了 – 哦 算了吧 我们干脆住下来 找份工作 直到老死算了 |
[29:25] | Well, let’s just forget it, let’s just live here. | |
[29:28] | Get jobs, watch our asses grow. | |
[29:31] | I think we’re still near Villanueva. | 我想我们还在Villanueva附近 |
[29:33] | Excusa mi. Hablas ingles? | 抱歉打扰一下 你会讲英语吗? |
[29:37] | – Yes? – Do you know of a small blue house? | 会 你知道这附近有一座 |
[29:39] | Around here? A woman lives in it, Yolanda Salazar? | 蓝色的小房子吗? 有- 有一位女士住在里面– |
[29:43] | – Sorry. – Betty, just give it up! | 抱歉 我不知道 Betty 放弃吧 |
[29:49] | I’m gonna ask that man selling dirty fruit. | 你知道嘛 我要过去问问 那边那个卖脏水果的人 |
[29:51] | – You want some fruit? – No! Yes. | – 你要来点水果吗? – 不必了 要 |
[29:55] | You look like you could use a shot of tequila. | 看起来你似乎需要一杯龙舌兰酒 |
[29:57] | Or two. | 也许得要两杯 你好 嗯… 你知道这附近 是否有座蓝色的小房子吗? |
[30:13] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[30:15] | – Henry! Henry, wait! – Betty, where are you going? | – Betty 你要去哪儿? Henry 等等! |
[30:18] | Hey, handsome. I’m giving you a ticket | 嘿 帅哥 |
[30:21] | because you are smoking indoors. | 我要给你开罚单了 因为你在室内抽烟 |
[30:24] | Oh, my God. Mr. Meade. I’m so sorry. | 哦 我的天啊 Meade先生 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:27] | – I had no idea. – It’s fine, Marc. Thank you. | 我不知道是您 没事的 Marc 谢谢 |
[30:33] | You owe me. | 你得好好谢谢我 |
[30:34] | Think of it as taking a bullet for the team. | 就把它当成是为了我们 这个团队挨颗子弹吧 |
[30:37] | If he doesn’t feel good about himself, he doesn’t move on. | 如果他不自我感觉良好 他就不会前行 |
[30:40] | If he doesn’t move on, I don’t move up. | 他不前行 我就无法上位 |
[30:48] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to stare. | 抱歉 我没想盯着你看的 |
[30:51] | I think your ear is oozing. | 我觉得你的耳朵有点怪异 |
[30:54] | Oh. | 哦… |
[30:57] | Thank you. Henry! | 谢谢 |
[31:27] | Missing branches. | 缺失的枝叶… |
[31:32] | The blue house. | 蓝色的房子 |
[31:45] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[31:53] | Hi… | 嗨 呃… |
[31:55] | …Yolanda Salazar? | 你是Yolanda Salazar? |
[32:00] | Hola. Yo soy Betty. | 你好 我是Betty Rosa的女儿 你的外孙女 |
[32:12] | You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to meet you. | 你不知道我是多么地想见你 |
[32:16] | Mucho. | 呃 非常想你 |
[32:18] | Can you understand me? | 嗯 你能听懂我的话吗? |
[32:21] | Oh… Bueno. | 哦 呃… 你好 |
[32:23] | She won’t talk to you. | 她不会跟你说话的 |
[32:26] | Her mind is no longer… | 她的思维… |
[32:29] | I’m sorry. | 已经无法… 我很抱歉 |
[32:37] | He stepped out. | 他出去了 |
[32:39] | I was going through the proofs from the shoot. | 我只是想检查一下拍摄的样片罢了– |
[32:41] | I know what’s going on with you and Daniel. | 我知道你和Daniel的事了 |
[32:45] | Well, that was fast. I don’t even know what’s going on yet. | 哇喔 是快了点 我都还没明白 到底怎么回事呢 |
[32:48] | You’re gonna get hurt. Daniel’s not in this for the right reasons. | 你会受伤的 Jordy Daniel与你交往没有什么正当理由 |
[32:52] | He’s angry and he’s trying to get back at me. This is all about me. | 他是气我 想打击我而已 这全是冲我来的 |
[32:55] | Of course it’s about you. | 当然是冲你去的 |
[32:59] | It has always been about you. | 一直都是冲你去的 |
[33:03] | It’s probably why I’m attracted to Daniel. | 这大概就是我受Daniel吸引的原因 |
[33:05] | He’s the closest I’ll get to being with you. | 他是能让我最接近你的人 |
[33:11] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办? |
[33:12] | Do what you should’ve done two years ago. | 我想让你做你两年前就该做的事– |
[33:17] | Have the guts to say goodbye. | 真心实意地说声再见 |
[33:22] | Goodbye, Jordan. | 再见 Jordan |
[33:45] | Hey, I think I’m gonna go. | 嘿 我 呃 我想我该走了 |
[33:47] | What do you want me to do, walk you to the door? Good night, Girlina. | 你想让我怎么做呢 送你到门口? 晚安 好姑娘 |
[33:52] | I think she’s got a thing for you. | 我觉得她对你有意思 |
[33:55] | Yeah. She’d sleep at the foot of my bed if I let her. | 是的 如果我允许的话 她会睡在我的床脚边 |
[33:58] | Sad little hags always want what they can’t have. | 可怜的傻姑娘们 她们总是想要 自己根本得不到的东西 |
[34:01] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[34:03] | Apparently, that sad little hag can have it and has. | 哦 很显然 那位可怜的 傻姑娘可以得到 |
[34:07] | In ways that are too disgusting to even think about. | 那些事情想想都觉得恶心 |
[34:11] | You could’ve had a real relationship with that woman and you’d be lucky. | 你能与那位女士正常交往 那是你的荣幸 |
[34:15] | Because she’s one of the nicest, easiest girls around. | 因为她是这里最亲切 最随和的女孩之一 |
[34:19] | – Marc? – OK, maybe she’s not nice. | – Marc… 闭嘴! – 好吧 |
[34:21] | – Shut up. – What’s the lesbian talking about? | 也许她不那么亲切 – 那个同志女在说什么? – 我不知道 |
[34:24] | Open your eyes, people. He’s straight. | 睁大你们的眼睛好好看看 各位 他是个直男 |
[34:27] | Straight as the crease on an old man’s jeans. | 直得就跟老头子 牛仔裤上的褶皱一样 |
[34:32] | Well, this is my very first public “inning.” | 哦 我可是第一次在 公众场合遇到这种事 |
[34:36] | And while it’s interesting, I don’t see how it’s relevant. | 虽然挺有趣 但我看不出这有什么关系 |
[34:39] | It isn’t. The one thing we are in the fashion industry is tolerant. | 的确没关系 在时尚圈里混 最重要的事情就是包容 |
[34:43] | If you look like that, you’re in. | 如果你看起来像 那你就算是了 |
[34:45] | The only important thing is the design. | 唯一重要的事情是设计 |
[34:48] | Well, then, should we start with some of his favorites? | 那么 咱们就从这些 他最得意的设计开始好吗? |
[35:09] | I’m sorry to barge in like this, I didn’t mean to disturb you. | 我很抱歉这样闯进来 我不想打扰你的 |
[35:13] | Is it OK if I just… | – 这样可以吗? |
[35:16] | Si. | 如果我只是… – 来吧 |
[35:19] | I just… | 我只是… |
[35:21] | I wanted to say goodbye. | 我只是想说声再见 |
[35:26] | Rosa? | 我的女儿! 你回来了 |
[35:30] | No. No, I’m not Rosa. | 不 不 不 不 我不是Rosa 原谅我昨晚说的话吧 你一直都是我的心肝宝贝 你是我的女儿 我爱你啊 哦 感谢老天又给了我一次机会 你有这么多衣服都没带走 |
[35:34] | Rosa… | |
[35:56] | What is she doing? | 她– 她在干嘛? |
[35:58] | She says you left some things behind. | 她说你有好多东西没有带走 Rosa 我错了 跟Ignacio走吧 如果你爱一个人 那你就得 想方设法跟他在一起 即使是家人 你也不得不抛弃 |
[36:21] | Mirta told me you were here. | Mirta告诉我你来这里了 |
[36:25] | Did you understand what she said? | 你能听懂她说的话吗? 你很勇敢 我的Rosa 为你所爱的男人战斗吧 |
[36:40] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:51] | You should’ve stayed longer at the party. | 你应该在派对上多待一会儿的 |
[36:53] | It did get a little interesting. | 后面还有更好玩的呢 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry, Willie. Couldn’t do it. | 抱歉 Willie 我做不到 |
[36:58] | I was a fool to think I could ever be “Brad Meade” again. | 我真是个傻瓜 居然以为 还可以再做回Brad Meade |
[37:01] | You know, I remember Brad. | 你知道吗 我还记得Brad |
[37:04] | He ran this place when I started. | 当我跨进这个圈子的时候 他就经营着这里 |
[37:08] | The women in the building wanted him. | 这座大厦里的许多女人都为他着迷 |
[37:10] | However, there was one woman who wasn’t interested. | 然而 却有一个女人对他不感兴趣 |
[37:14] | Me. | 那就是我 |
[37:16] | I thought Brad was a fool. | 那时我觉得Brad是个傻瓜 |
[37:20] | But Brad grew into Bradford. | 但现在Brad成长为Bradford– |
[37:25] | A strong, wise, sexy man. | 一个强壮 聪明 性感的男人– |
[37:30] | A man who’s ruined all other men for me. | 一个为我击败其他所有人的男人 |
[37:51] | Here’s to starting over. | 这是个新的开始 |
[37:59] | That feels good. | 嗯 感觉好多了 |
[38:01] | You are gonna wash your hands? You do touch food. | 但你一会儿会去洗手的 对吧? 我是说 你还要拿食物 |
[38:05] | This is the specialty of the house. | 我们家可是专门干这个的 |
[38:08] | You seem so stressed. | 你看起来压力重重 |
[38:10] | I don’t know why I wouldn’t be. I’m getting married in, like, a minute. | 哦 我没办法不这样啊 我很快就要结婚了 马上 |
[38:14] | And everything’s so freaking hard. | 每件事都异常艰难 |
[38:16] | I got no hall booked, I can’t find a wedding dress. | 我- 我还没订婚礼大厅 我也没找到合适的婚纱– |
[38:19] | Seems like all the signs are telling you to not get married. | 看起来似乎所有征兆 都在告诉你不要结婚 |
[38:22] | Well, I’m not really a girl who believes in signs. | 哦 我可不是个会相信 这些征兆之类的女孩 |
[38:25] | Too bad. Because there is a reason you cannot find that dress. | 太糟糕了 因为你找不到 合适的婚纱是有原因的 |
[38:29] | There is a reason why you were brought here… to me. | 你来到这里… 我的面前也是有原因的 |
[38:34] | I know what you’re doing, Antonio. | 我知道你想说什么 Antonio |
[38:36] | What? | 怎么? |
[38:38] | Who can blame me? | 谁又能说我什么呢 呃? |
[38:40] | But, am I right? Tell me, Hilda, | 但我说对了吗? 告诉我 |
[38:43] | why is everything so hard? | Hilda 为什么每件事都这么难? |
[38:47] | Hilda! I found the house! | – 我找到外婆的家了! |
[38:49] | – You did? – Grandma gave me this. | – 你找到了? 外婆给了我这个 |
[38:52] | – It was Mom’s. – Oh, my God! | 是妈妈的婚纱 哦 我的天啊! |
[38:55] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[38:58] | It’s the dress. | 这就是我要的婚纱! |
[39:00] | You see, Antonio? I found my sign. | 看见了吗 Antonio? 我找到我的征兆了! |
[39:03] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了! 太好了 |
[39:05] | OK, oh, my God, tell everything, but tell me in the car. | 哦 天哪 把一切都告诉我 |
[39:08] | Grab my bag! I gotta get shoes! | 到车上说去 记得拿上我的包包 我的鞋在里面 |
[39:10] | Gracias for taking care of my daughter. | 谢谢照顾我的女儿 |
[39:13] | Antonio Barreiro. | – 我是Antonio Barreiro |
[39:14] | Ignacio Suarez. | – 我是Ignacio Suarez |
[39:17] | It’s very good to meet you, Ignacio Suarez. | 很高兴见到你 Ignacio Suarez |
[39:19] | Placer es mio. | 我也很高兴 (西班牙语- Placer es mio) 你肯定不会相信 他回墨西哥了 看起来似乎你终于有报仇的机会了 |
[39:42] | Hey, I left my wallet in the bedroom. Just a second. | 嘿 唔 我把钱夹落在卧室了 稍等一下 |
[39:53] | Hey, what the… | 嘿 怎么– – |
[39:57] | Shh! | 好吧 – 闭嘴 |
[40:00] | Sorry. | – 哦 抱歉 |
[40:01] | We’ll get caught! | – 嘘 我们会被抓的 |
[40:03] | If anybody hears they’ll think it’s Christina making out with the mannequin. | 得了 即使有人听见 也会以为是Christina 在发酒疯 在哭着乱摸人体模型呢 |
[40:07] | – Again. – OK. Listen to me. | – 又一次 – 好了 听我说 |
[40:09] | You have been through it tonight, woman. | 你今晚表现得太好了 女人 |
[40:12] | And you deserve a treat. | 你应该得到点奖赏 |
[40:15] | – I do. – And so do I. | – 嗯 是应该 – 我也是 |
[40:17] | The only action I got tonight was with old man Meade. | 我今晚唯一的行动 就是那个老Meade |
[40:20] | And I’d say that’s worth something in a rare silk. | 我敢说 今晚的表现值得拿件真丝的 |
[40:23] | Shoes. I want those peep toe shoes. | 鞋子 我想要那些鱼嘴高跟鞋 |
[40:30] | Peep toe! | 鱼嘴鞋 |
[40:32] | What? | 什么? |
[40:33] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[40:38] | Fey Sommers’ secret room. | Fey Sommers的密室 |
[40:40] | The Love Dungeon? | – 爱情地牢? |
[40:42] | It’s real. | – 它真的存在 |
[40:58] | I’m gonna fight for Henry. | 我要为了Henry而战 |
[41:01] | If I don’t, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life. | 如果我不这么做 我会后悔一辈子的 |
[41:05] | I’m glad, mija. | (听你这么说)我很高兴 宝贝 |
[41:07] | I can’t wait to get home. | 我等不及要回家了 |
[41:11] | Betty, I… | Betty 我… |
[41:13] | – I won’t be going home with you. – What? | – 我不跟你们一起回家了 – 什么? |
[41:16] | Things didn’t go so well at the consulate. | 与签证官的见面会不是那么顺利 |
[41:20] | – They denied my visa. – So, what does that mean? | 他们拒绝给我签证 那么– 那是什么意思? |
[41:23] | It means that I have to stay here for I don’t know how long. | 也就是说我不得不待在这里 我也不知道得待多久 |
[41:29] | OK, fine. Then we’ll all stay. | 好吧 没关系 那么我们就都留下来吧 |
[41:31] | And we’ll wait and we’ll figure it out. | 我们一起等 弄清楚到底怎么回事 |
[41:33] | – Dad, I’m not going home without you. – No. You are going home, Betty. | 爸爸 没有你我是不会回去的 不 不 你得回去 Betty |
[41:37] | This is your future. | 这关乎你的未来 |
[41:40] | I left my family once, too. | 我也曾经离开过我的家人一次 |
[41:44] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[41:47] | You’re strong, mija. | 你很坚强 宝贝 |
[41:51] | Just like your mother. | 就像你母亲一样 |