时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Ugly Betty: | |
[00:02] | I love you, Hilda, and I want you to be my wife. | 我爱你 Hilda 我要你成为我的妻子 |
[00:06] | Any preference for how we make your old man disappear? | 对于我们让你老子消失的方式 有何偏好吗? |
[00:09] | Six months you’ll run Meade Publications. | 6个月之内 Meade出版社就会由你掌控 |
[00:11] | That’s the idea. | 要的就是这效果 |
[00:12] | I’m divorcing Claire. | 我要跟Claire离婚! |
[00:14] | You slut. Stay away from my husband! | 你这个贱人! 离我丈夫远点! |
[00:17] | – I’m so sorry. – I love you. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:20] | He’s my boyfriend, so back off, Betty. | 我爱你 他是我的男朋友 所以走开吧 Betty! |
[00:24] | – I’m gonna fight for Henry. – You’re not the one in charge. | 我要为了Henry而战 又不是只有你一个人管事! |
[00:27] | I am the one with pupils that aren’t the size of quarters. | 但只有我保持着清醒的头脑! |
[00:31] | Left my wallet in the bedroom, just a second. | 我把钱夹落在卧室了 稍等一下 |
[00:33] | Hey, what the… | 嘿 怎么– |
[00:35] | – I won’t be going home with you. – What? | – 我不跟你们一起回家了 – 什么? |
[00:37] | They denied my visa. | 他们拒绝给我签证 后期/精轴:大红/ Ayrenn |
[00:47] | Henry, hi. It’s me. Betty… sorry. | Henry 嗨 是我 呃 Betty |
[00:52] | I never know at what point you can say “It’s me” and the other person knows. | 抱歉 我- 我不知道到了什么程度 只要说“是我” 别人就知道是谁了 |
[00:56] | Anyhow, I’m back from Mexico | 不管怎样 我从墨西哥回来了 |
[00:59] | And I really need to talk to you. | 我真的很想 呃 跟你谈谈 |
[01:02] | So, just give me a ringle. | 所以 呃 给我来个“电Call” 我是说“话我” |
[01:05] | I mean a jing. I’m sorry I’m combining jingle and ring. | 呃 抱歉 我把“Call我”跟“电话” |
[01:08] | Just call me. Thanks. | 混起来了 给我打个电话吧 谢谢! |
[01:10] | Learn to talk! | 学会说话! |
[01:12] | – Hi! – Hey, how’s Dora the Explorer? | 嘿! 爱冒险的小Dora你好吗? |
[01:16] | Your trip good? Everything work out with your father? | 哈? 旅行不错把? 你父亲移民的事情都搞定了吧? |
[01:19] | There were problems. He’s still in Mexico. | 其实 出了点问题 他还在墨西哥 |
[01:21] | Everything’s going to be OK. We spoke to the lawyer this morning | 但不会有问题的 我们今天早上刚跟律师通过电话 |
[01:25] | and he’ll be home soon. Hey, I brought you something. | 有很快就能回家了 嘿 我给你买了点东西 |
[01:28] | Oh, Betty, you shouldn’t have. | 哦 Betty 你不是吧… |
[01:31] | – Oh, I didn’t. This is for Henry. – Lucky guy. | 哦 才不是呢 这是给Henry的 – |
[01:34] | This… is for you. | 幸运的家伙 – 这个… 是给你的 |
[01:37] | A rock, wow. | 一块石头? 哇哦 |
[01:39] | It’s supposed to be mystical. | 应该是块有魔力的石头 |
[01:41] | The man who sold it to me said it will help on your journey of enlightenment. | 卖这石头给我的老人跟我说 它对你的“开窍”过程… |
[01:46] | Or with cramps, my Spanish really sucks. | 或是痛经有帮助 我的西班牙语真是太抱歉了 |
[01:48] | I know how hard you’ve been working | 不管怎样 我知道你为了解决自己以及 |
[01:50] | on cleaning yourself up, so here. | 其他一些问题 付出了多大的努力 所以… |
[01:54] | Yeah, that’s me. All cleaned up. | 给 是啊 我就是这样 都搞定了 |
[01:57] | Daniel, are you wearing makeup? | Daniel 你有化装吗? |
[01:59] | A guy can’t wear a little concealer without being judged? | 怎么 一个男人为了避免被人议论 就不能涂点遮瑕霜吗? 这有什么? |
[02:02] | – Come on. – You have a black eye. | 你的眼睛青了 |
[02:03] | How did that happen? | 这- 这是怎么弄的? |
[02:05] | Did Alexis do this to you? I’ve only been gone for a week! | 怎么 是Alexis干的吗? 我才走了一个礼拜耶! |
[02:08] | No, it wasn’t Alexis. Um… | 不 不关Alexis的事 嗯 |
[02:10] | It happened last night… | 是昨天晚上的事了 嗯 |
[02:13] | …I saved this kid who fell in the lake in Central Park. | 我在中央公园 救了一个掉进湖里的小孩子 |
[02:17] | – What? – I saw this little girl, | 什么? 我看见那个女孩– |
[02:19] | it was a Girl Scout and she had fallen in the lake by the boat house, | 其实是个小女童子军– 她在船坞那边掉进湖里了 |
[02:22] | I dove in and hit my head on a rock and pulled her out. That was it. | 所以我就跳了下去 头撞在石头上了 我把她拉了上来 就是这样 没什么 |
[02:26] | – Where are we ordering lunch from? – Wait, Daniel. | 咱们今天的午餐从哪儿订啊? 等等 |
[02:29] | You saved somebody’s life? You’re a hero. | Daniel 你救了别人的命? 你是个英雄! |
[02:33] | OK! OK, it’s over. I did my good deed for the year. | 好吧 好吧 都结束了 我是说 我完成了今年的好事任务了 |
[02:36] | You know what? I have something else for Henry. | 知道吗? |
[02:39] | You deserve this. | 我可以拿别的东西给Henry 你配得上这个 |
[02:44] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | I thought I smelled jewelry. | 我想我闻到珠宝的味道了 |
[02:57] | What is that? | 是什么啊? |
[02:59] | That is my way of thanking you for giving me a second chance at happiness. | 你给了我第二次获得幸福的机会 这是我对你表达感谢的特别方式 |
[03:04] | Wilhelmina, will you spend the rest of your life with me? | Wilhelmina 你愿意与我共度余生吗? |
[03:08] | Oh, Bradford, you know I will. | 哦 Bradford 你知道我会的 |
[03:18] | Oh, my. | 哦 天哪! |
[03:20] | It’s a big flower, isn’t it? | 是… 好大一朵花啊! 不是吗? |
[03:23] | I designed it myself. | 是我自己设计的 |
[03:25] | It represents how our love has bloomed. | 它象征着我们的爱情之花 |
[03:32] | – Happy? – Deliriously. | – 高兴吗? – 高兴到爆! |
[03:37] | It’s like I’m in a fairy tale. | 这就像是 身在童话之中 |
[03:40] | And you are my beautiful princess. | 你就是我美丽的公主 |
[03:49] | Homewrecking slut. | 那个败家子的贱人! |
[03:51] | She’s the reason Bradford sent those divorce papers. | 我知道她就是 Bradford送来离婚协议的原因 |
[03:54] | Shut it, fish. Just stack up another set of quarters. | 闭嘴 新来的! 帮我再加套40磅的 |
[03:58] | Forgive me, but are you sure | 问问行吗? 瑜珈 你… 你那么肯定 |
[04:03] | you don’t want to retain just a dash | 你就连一丁点女性特质都不想保留吗? |
[04:06] | of your femininity? | |
[04:08] | Rough and beautiful. | 强壮而漂亮 |
[04:12] | Look, you said you would help me. | 听着 你说了你要帮忙的 |
[04:14] | My husband won’t take my calls, won’t see me. | 我丈夫不接我的电话 也不来见我 |
[04:17] | If I could get to him, I could save my marriage. | 我知道要是我能见到他的话 我就能拯救我们的婚姻 |
[04:19] | Relax, fish, all right? | 放轻松 新来的 |
[04:20] | It’s going down tomorrow when they transfer us upstate. | 好吗? 明天他们 要把我们转移到北部去的时候就行动 |
[04:23] | Four of us in that van. | 咱们4个一辆车– 你 我 |
[04:25] | You, me, Chartreuse, and Sugarfree Shirley. | 绿查特… 无糖雪莉(查特和雪莉都是酒名 这里是外号) |
[04:33] | The diabetic? | 那个得糖尿病的? |
[04:35] | That sweet thing is gonna be the key to our plan. | 那个小甜心可是我们计划的关键 |
[04:41] | Hello. It’s Alexis Meade. I need to know when you’ll be taking care of | 你好 我是Alexis |
[04:45] | the situation with my father. | Meade 我想知道 您什么时候才会处理– |
[04:48] | This waiting is freaking me out. | 我父亲的事情? 一直等着 我都要疯了 |
[04:50] | I told you, it’ll happen when it happens. | 我说过了 该什么时候就是什么时候 |
[04:53] | The less you know, the better. Don’t be stupid enough to call me again. | 你知道得越少越好 还有 别再蠢兮兮地给我打电话了 |
[04:58] | – Have you heard the news? – Is it my father? What happened? | – Alexis 你听说了吗? – 关于我父亲吗? 出什么事了? |
[05:01] | No. It’s Daniel. | 不是 呃 是 Daniel |
[05:03] | This Girl Scout fell in a lake in Central Park and Daniel saved her. | 有个小女童子军掉进中央公园的湖里了 Daniel跳下去救了她 |
[05:07] | He even hit his head on a rock and got a black eye. | 他还撞在了石头上 眼睛都青了 |
[05:10] | Really? Daniel did that? | 是吗? Daniel这么做了? |
[05:13] | Look, I know things between you two have been a little rough. | 瞧 我知道你们之间闹得有点不开心 |
[05:16] | I know you think he’s a total screw up, but he is a really good person. | 我也知道你觉得他现在一团糟 但他真的是个很好的人 |
[05:20] | You’re right. Sometimes I do forget that. | 你说得没错 有时候我还真忘了这一点 |
[05:25] | I think we should acknowledge his heroic efforts, don’t you? | Betty 我觉得我们应该对于他的 英勇行为做点什么 不是吗? |
[05:28] | Cupcakes! Or something even more special like one big cake. | 哦! 纸杯蛋糕! 或者来点特别的 比如 一个大蛋糕? |
[05:33] | Maybe we can go even bigger. | 也许还可以再搞大点 我们应该召开一个新闻发布会 是啊! |
[05:36] | – We should have a press conference. – Yeah! OK! | 好啊! 嗯 我马上去办 |
[05:39] | I’ll get right on it. | – 嘎- 嘎! |
[05:58] | Where’ve you been? | – 啊! 你死到哪儿去了?! |
[05:59] | Waiting for Christina to go to the bathroom. | 我得等到Chiristina去上厕所 |
[06:02] | That woman retains water like a two-humped camel. | 那女人的储水能力 就象一头双峰骆驼 (驼峰英文为humps 也有做爱的意思) |
[06:04] | Speaking of humps, I think I discovered | 说到“双峰” 我想我知道 |
[06:07] | what dear old Fey Sommers used this secret room for. | 亲爱的 老Fey Sommers用这个秘室是来干啥的了… |
[06:12] | – Look. – No. | – 瞧! – 不是吧! |
[06:15] | Either that or she had a unique take on casual Fridays. | 除了这个 她在每个礼拜五还有特别节目 |
[06:18] | You don’t think Fey and Bradford would sneak in here and… | 你不是认为Fey跟Bradford会藏在这里… 哦 哦 |
[06:21] | Thank you for that image. Now every time I look, | 哦 谢谢你 别再想象了 |
[06:23] | I’ll picture him trussed up like a goose with a ball gag in his mouth. | 现在我只要一看到那老家伙 脑子里就会浮现出 他被绑得象只圣诞烤鹅 嘴巴里塞着球的样子 |
[06:27] | Inhale Ricky Martin, exhale Colin Farrell. | 吸气 Ricky Martin(性感拉丁歌手)… 呼气 Colin Farrell(性感男影星) |
[06:30] | I still can’t get over this place. | 我还是无法原谅这个地方 |
[06:33] | It is like four times the size of my studio. | 是我的办公区的4倍大 |
[06:36] | OK, we tell no one about this. | 好吧 这事咱们谁也别告诉 |
[06:38] | Except for the occasional delivery guy who we lure in to open his packages. | 除了我们临时骗来开包裹的快递 – 呜 你… |
[06:42] | You are a very bad boy. | 真是个坏小子 – 哦 啊 再来 |
[06:47] | – Again. – Bad boy. | – 哦 坏小子 – 哦 再来 – 坏小子! – 哦 再来 |
[06:50] | – Again. – OK, this is creepy, even for us. | 好了 就算是我们俩 这也太恶心了 |
[06:53] | Can you believe it? That pathetic loser stole my story. | 你能想象吗? 那个可悲的窝囊废偷用了我的故事 |
[06:57] | Your story? | 你的故事? |
[06:59] | When I was 14, I was the one who rescued a kid from drowning in Central Park. | 你的故事? 14岁的时候 是我在中央公园 救了个溺水的孩子 |
[07:02] | I even hit my head on a rock. | 我还把头撞到石头上了 |
[07:05] | So, how do you think Daniel got that shiner? | 那么 你觉得Daniel那个黑眼圈 是怎么来的? |
[07:09] | Beats me. | 我哪知道 |
[07:10] | But something tells me he won’t want it in the press. | 但我有感觉 他并不想召开新闻发布会 |
[07:19] | – Daniel! Hi. What are those? – Just a mint. | Daniel! 哦! 嗨 那是什么啊? 哦 不过是… 薄荷糖 |
[07:22] | – I’ve never seen them so small… – There’s Henry. | 是吗? 我还从没见过这么小的呢 嘿! Henry来了 干嘛不过去 跟你的小情人聊几句呢? 嗯 哦 天哪! 给我来块薄荷糖 |
[07:25] | Why don’t you go make awkward small talk with your friend? | |
[07:29] | Oh, my God. Give me a mint. | |
[07:31] | What? No, you don’t need one. | 什么? 不不不 你不需要 |
[07:33] | Daniel, I just had an onion bagel. | Daniel 我刚刚吃了个洋葱百吉饼 |
[07:35] | Betty, your breath… is fresh as a daisy. | Betty 你的口气… 清新得象雏菊 |
[07:46] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[07:48] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[07:49] | OK, “ringle” is my new favorite word. | 好吧 “电Call”是我现在最喜欢的词了 |
[07:52] | And, for the record, I know it’s you when you say “It’s me.” | 还有 跟你说吧 当你说“是我”的时候 我能听出来是你 |
[07:57] | Thanks. | – 谢谢! 嗯 |
[07:59] | – Can we talk? – Yeah. | 咱能谈谈吗… – 好啊! |
[08:02] | Somewhere private? | …找个隐蔽点的地方? |
[08:08] | OK, I have something to tell you | 好吧 我有事情想要告诉你 |
[08:10] | and then I’m probably gonna throw up, so I’m apologizing in advance. | 也许说了我们之间就完了 所以我先为此向你道歉 |
[08:14] | Could we please just have one minute? | 能让我们单独待一小会儿吗? |
[08:17] | – Uh-huh. – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | I did a lot of thinking… | 我想了很多… |
[08:26] | I did a lot of thinking while I was in Mexico, | 我在墨西哥的时候 想了很多 |
[08:29] | and I realized you rarely get everything you want in life, | 我意识到 人这一辈子 |
[08:32] | but if you don’t fight for it then… | 不可能 要什么就能有什么 但要是你不去争取… |
[08:34] | …you have even less of a chance. | 就连机会都不会有 |
[08:35] | So, here I am… fighting… | 所以… 我站在了这里 |
[08:40] | …for you. | 努力… 想得到你 |
[08:41] | – Wow. – You’re still with Charlie, but… | 我知道你还和Charlie在一起 但是… |
[08:44] | OK, seriously, just 30 more seconds, please? | 好吧 这次真的… 再多30秒就好 谢谢了 |
[08:48] | I think you and I would be amazing. | 我想 你我在一起一定会很棒 Henry |
[08:50] | We know what the other one’s thinking, | 我们- |
[08:53] | and we always laugh at the same things. | 我们知道对方的心思 我们总是会觉得同一个东西好笑 |
[08:56] | You make my mouth go dry every time you walk into a room. | 只要你走进房间 我就会觉得心跳加速 (原文为You make my mouth go dry) |
[09:00] | – Betty… – The only thing I ask, | 我只求你一件事 那就是 |
[09:02] | when you reject me, do it quick. | 如果你想拒绝 那就快点! |
[09:04] | Like ripping a Band-Aid off. | 要知道 |
[09:07] | Off of my heart. | 就象快速撕掉创可贴… 从我心底撕去… |
[09:09] | I broke up with Charlie. | 我跟Charlie分手了 |
[09:12] | What? | 什么? |
[09:13] | Will you forget the stupid copies? There are lives going on in here! | 你就不能别管那些该死的复印件了吗?! 我们这里正到紧要关头呢! |
[09:19] | – You were saying? – She’s not the one for me, Betty. | 你说什么? 她不适合我 Betty |
[09:23] | There’s someone else… | 让我心跳加速的另有其人 |
[09:25] | …that makes my mouth go dry. | |
[09:28] | Who is hogging the… | 是谁霸占着… 呃 真不是时候啊 |
[09:29] | – Eww! Dorkus interruptus. – Get out! | – 出去! – 出去! |
[09:35] | Hey everyone! Betty’s in heat. | 嘿 各位! Betty发春了 |
[09:42] | This isn’t exactly how I pictured this. | 我可没想到会搞成这样 |
[09:45] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[09:46] | – We need to have a real date. – Our first date? | 我们需要一次真正的约会 第一次约会? |
[09:50] | The first date. | 第一次约会 那家伙叫什么啊? |
[09:55] | Is that the guy who looks like C-3PO? | 就是那个长得象C-3PO的家伙吗? (C-3PO为电影星球大战里的角色) |
[09:57] | – Is tomorrow night at 8:00 OK? – That’s great. | 明晚8点行吗? 那好极了 |
[10:01] | OK. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | Don’t put that in your mouth, I just cleaned my nails with it… kidding. | 别把那个放进嘴巴里 我刚刚拿它剔过指甲 开玩笑的 |
[10:39] | They’re totally sterile. | 那些都消过毒了 |
[10:42] | So, Betty Suarez. You’re Dr. Farkas’ patient? | 那么… Betty Suarez 你是Farkas医生的病人 哈? |
[10:45] | Yeah, but I’m just here today for a cleaning. | 是啊 但我今天只是来做清洗的 |
[10:48] | I have my first date tonight with a guy I’m crazy about | 我今晚要跟我非常喜欢的男人第一次约会 |
[10:51] | and I want my teeth to sparkle. | 我希望我的牙齿能闪闪发光 |
[10:52] | Oh, my God. That is so romantic. | 哦 天哪 那真是太浪漫了! |
[10:56] | It’s like when Julia Roberts flossed before whoring herself in Pretty Woman. | 就象Julia Roberts在出演“风月俏佳人” 之前 先用牙线清理牙齿一样 |
[11:00] | Such a great movie. And an important message. | 啊 多棒的电影! 也给了大家一个重要的提示 |
[11:03] | OK, I just checked her file. She had a cleaning two months ago. | 好了 我刚刚查了她的资料 她2个月前刚刚做过清洗 |
[11:08] | Her insurance will only cover this every six months. | 她的医疗保险只够她6个月洗1次 |
[11:11] | Oh, rinse and spit, Angelica. Just put it through. | 哦 不过是洗洗漱漱 Angelica 就别管那么多了! |
[11:14] | Where’s your sense of romance? She’s doing this for the man she loves. | 你难道不懂浪漫吗? 她为了她所爱的人才这么做的 |
[11:18] | – We should give you pink rubber bands. – Oh, yeah, that would be really fun. | 我们应该给你换粉红色的橡皮圈 真的啊 那样一定很好玩 |
[11:22] | Dentistry is not about fun. | 牙科可没什么好玩的 |
[11:24] | You always think you can bend all the rules because you’re pretty and blond. | 你总以为自己可以打破所有规矩 就因为你是个漂亮的金发美女 |
[11:29] | Is she OK? | 她没事吧? |
[11:30] | She’s just mad because we had a nitrous party here and didn’t invite her! | 哦 生气了而已 因为这里过两天要开 狂欢派对 我们却没有邀请她! |
[11:34] | – That was unethical and costly. – Back to your cage, Shrek! | 这样很不道德… 你们会付出代价的 滚回你洞里去 怪物史瑞克! |
[11:38] | Don’t worry about her. | 别管她 相信我的魔法 啊 |
[11:40] | Just believe in the magic. You are totally Bridget Jones! | 你简直就是Bridget Jones嘛! 你看过那部电影吗?(电影“BJ单身日记”) 那部电影真是太棒了! |
[11:44] | Did you see that movie? That is such a great movie. | 我是说 1还好 2就有点… |
[11:46] | I mean one. Two was a little… ehh! Let me see. | – 让我看看 – 啊! |
[11:50] | Yep, looks like we have a little cavity on Mr. Lower Left Six. | 没错 看来你的下牙左边第6颗上 有一个小洞 |
[11:55] | We can get you Novocained up and a dentist here in two secs. | 知道吗? 我们可以先来个局部麻醉 牙医马上就到 |
[11:58] | No. No. | 不要! 不要 啊 |
[12:00] | No, no Novocain, please. I’ll come back tomorrow. | 嗯 别 别用麻醉药 求你了 我– 我明天再来 |
[12:04] | It’s just that if my lips are gonna be tingly tonight… | 嗯 只不过 之后我的嘴唇 会变得又痛又麻 那我-我… |
[12:09] | …I want it to be because of Henry. | 我希望那样的后果是Henry造成的 |
[12:13] | You are such a chick flick. | 你真是块演言情片的料 |
[12:15] | I would totally pay $12 to see you. | 我完全愿意花12块钱去看你的电影 |
[12:18] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗? – 没错 |
[12:21] | – You don’t like the white? – No, I like the white. | – 这么说你不喜欢白色? – 不 我喜欢白色 |
[12:23] | – So, what’s wrong with the red? – I’m gonna eat a cupcake. | 那红色的哪里不好了? 我要去吃块蛋糕 |
[12:26] | Mom? Can you run lines with me? | 妈妈 你能帮我对对台词吗? |
[12:29] | In case something bad happens to Joey Colano | 要知道 万一Joey Colano发生什么事情 |
[12:31] | and I have to go on as Tony. I am his understudy… | 这样我就得扮演Tony了 我是说 我是他的替补… |
[12:34] | Forget about West Side Story for two minutes, I’m trying to plan a wedding. | 亲爱的 咱们能把“西区故事” 放下几分钟吗? – 要知道 |
[12:38] | Right, best man. What, you don’t want to help? | 我们正在筹备婚礼呢 – 非常正确 伴郎先生 你不想尝尝这个? |
[12:40] | I told Mom if she went with green organza for the bridesmaids, | 我跟妈妈说过 如果她为伴娘选了 |
[12:44] | she was on her own. | 绿色纱裙 那她自己就完全不搭了 |
[12:46] | OK, I’m thinking we do this at Our Lady of Guadalupe church, | 好了 我想在瓜达卢贝圣母教堂 举办婚礼 |
[12:49] | next to the gas station. | 知道吗 就在加油站的旁边? |
[12:51] | See if we can get Fat Louie or Bad Skin Louie to DJ. | 哦 咱们得看看能不能找胖子Louie 还是坏脾气Louie来当DJ |
[12:54] | I want St. Patrick’s Cathedral and the Harlem Boys Choir releasing doves. | 我要在Saint Patrick大教堂举行婚礼 请Harlem Boys(和声乐队)来释放鸽子 |
[12:59] | Tia Consuela’s House of Pork and Beans is giving us a deal on a buffet! | “Consuelo阿姨”猪肉豆子店 为我们提供自助餐 |
[13:02] | And the medallions of lamb should be followed by the foie gras en terrine. | 羊排后面接着上陶罐鹅肝酱 |
[13:06] | Book Mario Testino. Have him photograph the whole thing in sepia tones. | 预约Mario Testino(著名摄影师) 让他用棕褐色调拍摄整个过程 |
[13:10] | And we put one of these on every table, and bam, the whole wedding’s covered! | – 我们把这个放在每张桌子上面 |
[13:15] | I love you. | 砰! – 我爱你 |
[13:16] | I love me. | 我真爱我自己啊 |
[13:18] | Wow, I walk away for a hot second and you look five years younger. | 我才离开了1分钟 你看起来就年轻了5岁 |
[13:23] | – Woman, are you aging backwards? – What happened? | 女士 你越活越年轻了? 发生什么事了? |
[13:26] | Little glitch. Teeny, tiny, Cindy Crawford mole-sized problem. | 哦 小问题 很小 很小… 就跟Cindy Crawford(世界名模) 脸上的痣差不多 |
[13:31] | It looks like St. Patrick’s Cathedral’s already booked on June 16th. | 好象Saint Patrick大教堂 6月16号已经被预定了 |
[13:35] | – What? – What do you get from St. Patrick’s? | 什么? Saint Patrick教堂有什么好的? |
[13:38] | Bad incense and a bunch of guilty men in dresses. | 薰香很差 还有一帮衣冠楚楚的伪君子 |
[13:41] | Wilhelmina Slater is marrying Bradford Meade. This wedding has to be an event. | Wilhelmina Slater嫁给 这个婚礼可是个大事件啊 |
[13:46] | That’s the only date that works. Bump the other bride. | 这是唯一我们两个人都能接受的日子 让那个新娘换个教堂 |
[13:48] | Actually, it’s, um… | 实际上 那人是… |
[13:51] | …our top advertiser, Fabia. | 呃 我们的最大的广告商… |
[13:54] | Fabia? That little Euro-wench is getting married? | – Fabia? 那个欧洲荡妇要嫁人了? |
[13:58] | And she got Elton John to sing for the wedding. | 并且她请了Elton John(英国著名歌手) 在婚礼上唱歌 |
[14:01] | He’s rewritten Candle in the Wind just for her. | – 他为她重新编写了“Candle in the Wind” – 什么? |
[14:03] | What? He was rewriting Candle in the Wind for me! | 他在为我重新编写“Candle in the Wind”! (“风中之烛”为Elton John的名曲) |
[14:06] | Give that queen $20 and she’ll rewrite it for anybody. | 给那家伙20块 他帮谁都会写 (“风中之烛”最初曾写给梦露 后为戴安娜重写) |
[14:09] | Get Fabia over here. Wedding Summit ’07… is on! | 叫Fabia过来 07年婚礼高端会议… 开始了 |
[14:16] | Daniel! Please follow me. | Daniel! 跟我来 |
[14:18] | There’s someone in your office I’d like you to meet. | 你办公室里有些人 我希望你能见见 |
[14:21] | What’s that look? You’ve got that look. | 你这是什么表情? 又是那种表情 |
[14:24] | What, you think you know my looks? | 什么? 你看懂我的表情了? |
[14:28] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[14:30] | That’s so sweet, you know my looks. | 真好 你了解我的表情了 |
[14:32] | – What is all this? – You saved a Girl Scout. | 这些都是什么? 你救了一个小女童子军 |
[14:35] | You’re being honored. You could use the good press. | 值得人尊敬 快来吧 你可以借机扩大正面影响 |
[14:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Daniel Meade, | 女士们先生们 容我介绍Daniel |
[14:41] | fashion editorIhero. | Meade 时尚编辑 我们的英雄 |
[14:47] | – This is for you. – Oh, thank you. | – 这是送你的 – 谢谢 |
[14:49] | I don’t know what to say… | 呃 我不知道该说什么 |
[14:51] | Start by letting everyone know the exact details | 哦 那你可以说说 |
[14:54] | of how you saved the kid in the lake. | 你是从湖里 救出那个孩子的细节 |
[14:56] | I saw this Girl Scout, she fell in the lake and I saved her. | 呃 嗯 我看见一个小女童子军 她掉进湖里 然后我救了她 |
[15:00] | – What time of day? – Morning. | – 什么时候? – 呃 早- 早上 |
[15:03] | – Wouldn’t she be in school? – Maybe she was skipping. | – 她不是应该在学校吗? – 她可能逃课了 |
[15:06] | – Do Girl Scouts skip school? – No! | – 女童子军队员会逃课吗? – 不可能! |
[15:11] | And how’d you hit your head? | 你是怎么撞到脑袋的? |
[15:13] | Just slipped on the rocks when I was getting out of the lake. | 呃 我从湖里出来的时候 滑倒碰到石头上了 |
[15:16] | I thought you hit your head as you dove in. | 我还以为你是跳进水里时撞到的 |
[15:19] | I think he’s lying. Is it good to lie? | 我觉得他在撒谎 – |
[15:22] | No! | 撒谎是对的吗? – 不对! |
[15:40] | Would you help me up? | 你能帮我起来吗? |
[15:46] | Give me one reason why I should do this. | 我为什么要这么做 给我个理由 |
[15:50] | $50,000 deposited in your daughter’s account. | 你女儿的帐户里会存进去50,000元 |
[15:53] | Take the candy bar, please. | 拿着这管糖 |
[15:59] | Nice work, bitch. | 做得好 贱人 |
[16:01] | What happened to “Fish”? | 怎么- 怎么不叫我“新来的”了? |
[16:04] | “Fish” becomes “Bitch” after two weeks. | 过了2个礼拜“新来的”就改称“贱人”了 |
[16:11] | Oh, my God, you got beat up by a drug dealer? | 哦 天哪 你被毒贩子打了? |
[16:14] | Look, he just took some money and one very expensive watch | 听着 他… 不过拿走了一些钱和一块非常名贵的手表 |
[16:17] | which I really didn’t like anyway. But that’s it, I’m fine. | 我倒并不怎么喜欢那块表 这就是经过 我也没事 |
[16:21] | – It’s not like I’m gonna use him again. – Use him? | – 我也不会再找他了 – 找他? |
[16:24] | Daniel, what about the drugs? | Daniel 毒品是怎么回事? |
[16:27] | Come on, it’s more like medicine. | 哦 别这样 其实应该算是药 |
[16:29] | Except I buy it from a guy who has a shaved head and a neck tattoo. | 只不过我有时候会从一个 光头脖子上有纹身的家伙那里买 |
[16:34] | Don’t look at me like that. I’m still able to work. | 别这样看着我 |
[16:37] | I’m not using sex to avoid my problems. | 我还能工作 我也没有再用性来逃避我的问题 |
[16:40] | You’re using drugs to avoid your problems. | 这是因为你用了毒品 来逃避你的问题 |
[16:43] | – Bye! See ya! – I know, I know. | – 好了 再见! 下次见! |
[16:45] | You’re disappointed in me. | 我- 我知道 我知道 你对我很失望 |
[16:47] | No, Daniel, I am so past disappointed. | 不 |
[16:59] | Fabia. | Daniel 我已经失望过头了 |
[17:02] | Why is Fabia here today? | Fabia今天为什么要来? |
[17:04] | I thought I had my meeting for my cosmetics layout tomorrow. | 我记得我的化妆品版面讨论会 是明天啊 |
[17:07] | Well, I couldn’t wait to congratulate you on your upcoming nuptials. | 哦 我等不及要恭喜你的婚礼了 哦! |
[17:11] | Grazie. I had them done for the wedding. | 谢谢 这个是我为了结婚做的 (指的是隆胸) |
[17:15] | Here’s a picture of my boyfriend. | 这是我男朋友的照片 |
[17:18] | Dimitri is the largest shipping magnate in world! | Dimitri是世界上最大的船运富豪! |
[17:23] | I love him! | 我爱他! |
[17:26] | I need to marry him before his bambinos cut me out of will. | 我得赶紧嫁给他 免得他的子女们把我踢出遗嘱 |
[17:29] | A love story for the ages. | 啊 史上最棒的爱情故事 |
[17:31] | You must come to the ceremony. | 你一定要来参加典礼啊 |
[17:33] | I wouldn’t be able to get married without my “something old.” | 没有我的“一点旧”我可怎么结婚啊 (欧美传统婚礼讲究“新” “旧” “借” “蓝”) |
[17:37] | With the veins in your legs, you already have your “something blue.” | 你的腿上青筋突起 这样也就算是你的“一点蓝”了 |
[17:41] | I’m just sick I can’t be there. I’m also getting married on the 16th | 我很难过 我没法参加你的婚礼 |
[17:44] | to, um… Bradford Meade. | 我也要在16号结婚 是和Bradford |
[17:48] | Big fish. | Meade 哦! 大鱼啊 |
[17:50] | It’s too bad you won’t be able to get married at St. Patrick’s Day Cathedral. | 那可真是糟糕啊 你没法在Saint Patrick教堂结婚了 |
[17:54] | So this is how we’re going to play it? | – 咱们非得这么玩下去吗 哈? |
[17:56] | Oh, poor Wilhelmina. | – 哦 可怜的Wilhelmina |
[17:58] | I suppose you’re going to have to change your wedding date. | 我想你不得不改变你的结婚日期了 |
[18:01] | – Or do a quickie in Las Vegas. – Wilhelmina Slater does not do Vegas. | – 或者去拉斯维加斯匆忙结婚 – Wilhelmina Slater绝不会在维加斯结婚 |
[18:05] | Now, I want my St. Patrick’s and I want my Elton John! | 现在我要我的Saint Patrick大教堂 还有我的Elton John |
[18:09] | There must be something you want in exchange for the 16th. | 你一定有什么想要的东西 可以用来交换16号那天 |
[18:13] | – I don’t know… – Anything. | – 我不觉得 – 随便什么 |
[18:19] | I want that girl. | 我要那位小姐 |
[18:25] | He’s going to hate it, Dad. What do I do? | 他一定不喜欢 爸爸 我该怎么做? |
[18:28] | Add cilantro. | – 加点芫荽叶 |
[18:29] | I don’t think I got cilantro. Can I just add extra cheese? | – 我想我没有芫荽叶 我就多加一点芝士可以吗? |
[18:33] | You didn’t buy chili powder and you used ketchup, so why not? | 你没有买辣椒粉 用番茄酱代替了 那干嘛不呢? |
[18:36] | Dad, this has to turn out great. It’s my first date with Henry. | 爸爸 这做出来必须得很好吃 这是我和Henry的第一次约会 |
[18:40] | I remember the first time your mother made me dinner. | 我记得你妈妈第一次为我做饭 |
[18:42] | It tasted like shoe leather, but I didn’t care, because she made it. | 吃起来就像是在嚼皮鞋 但是我不在意 因为是她做的 |
[18:46] | How do you make shoe leather? Because I think that might be better. | 那你告诉我怎么做皮鞋的? 因为我想那个说不定还更好些 |
[18:50] | You have nothing to prove. He already loves you. | 你不用证明什么 亲爱的 他已经爱上你了 |
[18:55] | Dad, I miss you. When are you coming home? | 爸爸 我想你 你什么时候回家? |
[18:59] | I’ll be home before you know it, Betty. | 我很快就回去了 Betty |
[19:01] | Be strong. | 要坚强 |
[19:04] | And remember the most important thing… | 记住 最重要的是… |
[19:07] | …there are take-out menus on top of the fridge. | 冰箱上面有外卖的菜单 |
[19:10] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[19:14] | Te quiero. | 要乖啊 |
[19:26] | You’re early! | 你真早啊! |
[19:31] | Charlie? What are you doing here? | Charlie 你来这里干什么? |
[19:35] | I called Henry at the office, the receptionist said he’d be here. | 哦 我往Henry的办公室打了电话 前台说他应会在你这里 |
[19:39] | Yeah. I’m just making him dinner. | 是啊 呃 我在… – |
[19:43] | Oh, really? | 给他做晚餐 – 哦 真的吗? |
[19:45] | Well, I have something in the oven, too. | 好吧 我也有事情要告诉他 |
[19:48] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[19:54] | – You’re pregnant? – I leave for Tucson tomorrow. | 你怀孕了 |
[19:57] | I thought he should know as soon as possible. | 明天我要去图森市了 我希望他尽快知道 |
[20:00] | And ruining your date? A nice little bonus. | 打搅了你的约会吗? 这就算是小小的惊喜吧 |
[20:06] | Pink Gerber daisies for my lady. | 粉红色的雏菊送给我的小姐 |
[20:12] | – What are you doing here? – Can we step outside and talk? | – 你在这里干什么? – 我们可以出去谈吗? |
[20:18] | You should talk to her. | 你应该和她谈谈 |
[20:43] | Oh, Hilda, you are so hot. You know I am. | 哦 Hilda 你真是太美了 – |
[20:46] | Mom! I’m Tony! I’m Tony! | 你知道的啊! – 妈妈 我演Tony了! 我演tony了! |
[20:50] | Sweetie, I know you want the part, but you can’t shriek it into existence. | 亲爱的 我知道你很想演 但这也不是你大声嚷嚷就能成真的 |
[20:54] | No, that was Mr. Weaver on the phone. | 不是 刚才是Weaveron先生来的电话 Joey Colano早上醒来得了麻疹! – 这是不是很好? – 啊 那孩子真可怜 |
[20:56] | Joey Colano woke up totally covered in hives! Isn’t that great? | |
[20:59] | That poor kid. | |
[21:00] | He had an allergic reaction to the walnuts he ate. | 估计他是吃了胡桃过敏了 |
[21:03] | Well, if he’s allergic, why did he eat them? | 哦 要是他对胡桃过敏 那为什么要吃呢? |
[21:06] | It’s not my fault he wanted to trade sandwiches. | 不是我的错 是他想交换三明治的 |
[21:09] | I didn’t put walnuts in your chicken salad. | 但是… 我没在你的鸡肉色拉里放胡桃啊 |
[21:12] | Oh, I think I did. | 我想是我放的 Rachael |
[21:14] | Rachael Ray says it adds a little crunch. | Ray说 这样可以增加一点嚼头 |
[21:17] | What is with the third degree? Your son is Tony! Be happy! | 干嘛这么死缠烂打嘛? 你儿子要演Tony了 开心点 |
[21:25] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会的 |
[21:27] | Christina, I’m going out of my mind. | Christina 我要疯了 |
[21:30] | He said he was gonna call, he hasn’t called. | 他说他会打电话的 可到现在还没打来 |
[21:33] | And Charlie’s flight leaves to Tucson tonight. | 今天晚上 Charlie就要坐飞机去图森市了 |
[21:36] | I can’t sleep, I can’t eat. | 我吃不下! 我睡不着! |
[21:42] | – Well, I can’t sleep. – Betty. | 哦 我睡不着 |
[21:44] | Because she’s pregnant doesn’t mean he’s getting back with the whore. | Betty 她怀孕并不表示 他会回到那个死女人身边 |
[21:48] | Sorry, was that a bit harsh? I’m just trying to be supportive. | 对不起 是不是有些刺耳? 我只是想支持你 |
[21:51] | Oh, my God. It’s a text message from Henry. | 哦 天哪 是Henry的短信 |
[21:54] | “Can we talk?” | – 咱们能谈谈吗? – |
[21:56] | – It’s good. Men never want to talk. – OK. Wish me luck. | 好事情 男人从来不想谈话 好吧 祝我幸运吧 |
[22:08] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪里冒出来的? |
[22:10] | Nowhere. | 没从哪里 |
[22:12] | You weren’t there a second ago. | – 一秒钟前你还没在那里的 – |
[22:14] | Yes, I was. How drunk are you? | 没有啊 我在这里啊 你喝多了? |
[22:20] | What is that? What is that? | 那是什么? |
[22:22] | No! No, this is my special place! | 不! 这地方是我专用的! |
[22:26] | Oh, my God! | 哦 |
[22:28] | It’s Fey’s love dungeon! | 天哪! 这是Fey的“爱情地牢”! |
[22:31] | It’s real! | 这是真的! |
[22:32] | And now my special place is ruined! | 现在你破坏了我的特属地盘 |
[22:34] | Oh, please. Your special place was ruined years ago. | 哦 得了吧 你的特属地盘很久以前就没了 |
[22:38] | OK, you’ve seen it. Get out. | 好吧 你看见了 快出去吧 |
[22:44] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[22:46] | Oh my God. It’s jammed shut. We’re locked in. | 哦 天哪 门卡住了 我们被锁在里面了 |
[22:49] | Oh, no, no, no, no! We can’t be! We’re not locked in! | 不不不不 不能这样 我们不能被锁在这里! |
[22:55] | – Help! | – Help! |
[22:57] | Help! | 救命! 救命! 救命! |
[23:01] | So, that’s it? You’re leaving Mom after 38 years? | 那么… 就这样? 在共度38年后你要与妈妈离婚? |
[23:04] | Now, when she needs you more than ever? | 我是说 特别是在现在 她比任何时候都更需要你的时候? |
[23:07] | For what? So you can be alone? | 到底为什么? 这样你就可以重返单身? |
[23:10] | Actually, I don’t intend to be alone. | 实际上 我并不打算过单身生活 |
[23:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[23:14] | I’ve been lucky to find someone that loves me. | 我很幸运 能够找到一个爱我的人 |
[23:16] | I’d be a fool to let that pass me by. | 如果错过她 那我就是个傻瓜 |
[23:19] | – Who is it? – Hello, Daniel. | – 是谁? |
[23:24] | Wilhelmina? | – 你好啊 Daniel |
[23:27] | Call me “Mommy.” | 得叫我妈妈了 |
[23:34] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[23:37] | It’s my baby. | 那是我的孩子 |
[23:40] | Betty, I grew up without a father. I can’t do that to my child. | Betty 我是单身母亲养大的 我不能让我的孩子也没有父亲 |
[23:44] | – I have to go to Tucson with them. – No, no, Henry, I get that. | – 我得跟她们一起去图森市 – 不 不用说了 Henry 我- 我明白的 |
[23:48] | You know, I just… | 你知道 我… 只是… |
[23:54] | …thought that for one day, we were finally… | 考虑了整整一天 我们终于(还是错过了)… |
[23:59] | …and I was… I was happy. | 我很… 我很高兴(能向你表白) |
[24:04] | I was too. | 我也是 |
[24:10] | I guess that would’ve been too easy, huh? | 我想那并不容易 哈? |
[24:15] | So, when do you and Charlie leave? | 那么 嗯… 你和Charlie什么时候走? |
[24:21] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[24:24] | Oh, so, I guess… | 呃 那么 我想… |
[24:28] | I guess this is… | 我想这是 唔… |
[24:37] | I want you to have a really wonderful life. | 我希望你能拥有真正幸福的生活 |
[24:41] | You deserve it. | 那是你应得的 |
[25:17] | And for this layout, Fabia had vision. | 就这个设计方案来说 Fabia有自己的想法 |
[25:21] | All the models should look like they’re suffering | 所有的模特都要看起来像是饱受 核辐射之苦 |
[25:24] | from sickness of radiation, like Chernobyl. | 就象是在切尔诺贝利 (前苏联核电站曾发生泄漏事故) |
[25:26] | But this time, it is my makeup that makes them glow! | 就在这时候 我的化妆品 让她们重新容光焕发 |
[25:31] | That’s just… brilliant. | 那想法挺… 不错的 |
[25:35] | We’ll have a storyboard ready by next week. | 下周我们会为你做好 广告故事分镜 |
[25:39] | Come on, baby. | 好吧 过来 宝贝! |
[25:43] | Picchu made brown. | Picchu便便了 |
[25:46] | Marco | Marco, clean it up. Ciao. |
[25:58] | Marc. | 把它弄干净 再见 |
[26:01] | I didn’t get a chance to explain, but… | 我- 我没有机会解释 但是… |
[26:05] | – Are you smoking? – Yes. She makes me. | 你抽烟了? 是啊 她让我抽的 |
[26:08] | – And she makes me eat pasta. – Well, you do look heavy. | 她还让我吃意大利空心粉 唔 你看起来是不太好 |
[26:12] | What’s wrong with your eyes? | 你眼睛怎么了? |
[26:13] | Fabia doesn’t believe in testing her products on animals. | 呃 Fabia不相信 在动物身上做的产品实验 |
[26:17] | But she does believe in testing them on assistants. | 但是 嗯 她相信在助理身上做的实验 |
[26:19] | Disgraceful. What about the insurance? | – 啊 真无耻 – 是啊 有上保险吗? |
[26:22] | – Full dental. – Good. | 全套的牙科保险 |
[26:23] | – Yeah. – Marco! | – 哦 |
[26:27] | Well. | 那还不错 – 是啊 |
[26:29] | I hope June 16th was worth it. | 我希望6月16号(的婚礼) |
[27:10] | Marc! | 真的值得你这么对我 |
[27:36] | Mom! I’ve lost it! | 妈妈 我完蛋了 |
[27:38] | I go on in two hours and I can’t snap! | 还有两小时就要上台了 我还不会打响指 |
[27:40] | What kind of gang member can’t snap? | 有哪个黑帮小伙不会打响指的?! |
[27:42] | You’re going to snap, all right. Relax. Eat something. | 你会学会的 好吧 你只是需要放松 吃点东西吧 |
[27:45] | Look, I made you a pizza bagel. | 瞧 我给你做了比萨百吉饼 |
[27:47] | Did Angela Lansbury eat a pizza bagel before she opened in Sweeney Todd? | Angela Landsbury在出演“理发师陶德” (1982年歌舞剧)之前吃比萨百吉饼了吗? |
[27:51] | All I got was “pizza bagel.” | 我只知道比萨百吉饼 |
[27:53] | You know what, kid, you’re gonna do great tonight. | 你知道吗 儿子? 今晚你一定会表现得很好 |
[27:56] | – You’ll be there, right? – Of course, I wouldn’t miss it. | – 你会去看的 对吗? – |
[28:00] | OK. | 我当然会去 – 我不会错过的 – 好吧 |
[28:02] | Hey. Spit on your fingers. | 嘿 往手指上吐点唾沫 |
[28:06] | Dad, it’s “Break a Leg” not “Spit on your Fingers.” | 呃 老爸 祝我好运 也不用吐唾沫啊 |
[28:08] | No, no. It helps, watch. | 不 不 这样能帮你 瞧着 |
[28:20] | Attaboy. | 不错嘛 |
[28:31] | – Hey. – Are you lost again? | 嘿 你又走错办公室了? |
[28:33] | Your office is two whores down. | 你的办公室在两层楼下 |
[28:35] | – No, I just came to say goodbye. – OK. See you tomorrow. | 我只是 啊 过来说声再见 那好吧 明天见 |
[28:40] | No, you won’t. I’m… I’m actually gone. | 呃 不 你不会再见到我了 我 呃 我这次是真的走了 |
[28:43] | I just… I’m quitting. | 我只是 呃… 我要辞职 |
[28:46] | Oh… here, here’s my pen. | 哦 这– 这是我的钢笔 |
[28:49] | – What are you babbling about? – There’s nothing left here. | 你在瞎说什么呢? 这里没什么东西留下了 是吗? |
[28:53] | I mean, Mom’s going to be in jail for who knows how long. | 我是说 妈妈要在监狱里 不知道要待多久 |
[28:56] | Dad just told me about him and Milawheina, | 爸爸刚告诉我 他要和Wilhelmina结婚了 |
[28:59] | they’re probably gonna have some devil child together. | 指不定他们会生个小恶魔来 |
[29:03] | – OK, I’m lost. – But the funny thing is… | – 好吧 不知道你想说啥 – 你知道最搞笑的是什么吗? |
[29:08] | …I don’t have anyone to turn to. | 我没有人可以依靠 |
[29:11] | I guess it’s not very funny, is it? | 我想你不觉得好笑 是吗? |
[29:14] | – Daniel, you’re loaded. – Oh, just admit it, you hate me! | – Daniel 你压力太大了 – 哦 你就承认吧 你讨厌我! |
[29:21] | And now the Girl Scouts hate me. | 现在就连那些女童子军也讨厌我 |
[29:23] | But the thing is, I don’t hate you. | 但问题是 我并不讨厌你 |
[29:28] | You want to know a secret? | 你想知道个秘密吗? |
[29:32] | When I thought you were dead, | 在我以为你死了的那个时候 |
[29:35] | I used to go visit your grave every Sunday. | 每个星期天我都要去给你扫墓 |
[29:38] | Sometimes I still want to… | 有时我还想… |
[29:43] | …because I still miss you. | 因为我一直都在思念你 |
[29:50] | Daniel, seriously, what did you take, and how many? | Daniel 老实说… – 你到底吃了什么 |
[29:54] | It was, like… seven. | 吃了多少? – 好像是… 七片 |
[29:58] | I mean, I’ve taken, like, 12 before, | 我是说 我以前… |
[30:01] | just not with this much booze. | 还吃过12片呢 只是当时没有… 喝这么多酒而已 |
[30:04] | Hey Alexis, I have the art department on line one… | 嘿 Alexis 我把艺术部接通到一线了 – 哇喔! 我希望他不会这个样子去开车 – 他不会的 我要送他去Pine Crest (佛罗里达得尔瑞海岸的一家康复医院) |
[30:08] | – I hope he’s not driving. – I’m taking him to Pine Crest. | |
[30:11] | I need a Towncar. Now! | 我需要一辆车… |
[30:14] | Paula Abdul’s fragrance release party is tonight. Cars are booked solid. | 现在就要 可能得等一会儿 Paula Abdul的香水发表会就在今晚 (Paula Abdul– 歌手 以劲歌热舞闻名) 车都被预订了 |
[30:18] | Then run down to the valet and get the keys to my dad’s car. | 那就跑到衣物架 拿我爸的车钥匙来 |
[30:21] | Wait, I have to go to Paula’s party. Now she’s going to hate me too. | 等等 我得去参加Paula的发表会 搞不好现在她也该讨厌我了? |
[30:27] | You ask me, I think she trapped him. | 要我说 我想她是耍了点手段 |
[30:29] | You know she poked a hole in that condom. | 比如说 她在避孕套上扎个洞 |
[30:31] | I’m not interested in hearing the specifics right now. | 啊 我现在真的没兴趣听这些细节 |
[30:34] | – So, you ready for a little nitrous? – No thank you. I want to feel the pain. | 那么你准备好了来点麻醉吗? 不了 谢谢你 我想感受一下疼痛 |
[30:39] | Oh, I hate this girl. What’s her name so I can hate her with a name? | 哦 我讨厌那个女孩 |
[30:43] | – Charlie. – Charlie! | 她叫什么名字? 知道名字 我就有讨厌的具体目标了 |
[30:45] | Charlie? That’s funny. | 说来有趣啊 |
[30:47] | Dr. Farkas has been dating a Charlie for like two months now. | Farkas医生就在和一个叫Charlie的 女孩交往 有两个月了 |
[30:51] | Well, it can’t be the same Charlie because she’s been with Henry. | 哦 不可能是同一个Charlie 因为她正跟Henry交往 |
[30:54] | This one’s a cute red-head. She makes jewelry. | 她有一头可爱的红发 她是做首饰的 |
[30:57] | She made all the girls in the office this. I hate it, but Farkas was in. | 她给办公室里所有姑娘都做了这个 我不喜欢 但Farkas今天在 所以… |
[31:02] | Oh, my God! This is Henry’s Charlie! | – 哦 天哪 这是Henry的那个Charlie – 呃? |
[31:04] | I took Dr. Farkas to Charlie’s birthday party! | 我- 是我带Farkas医生去参加 Charlie的生日派对的 |
[31:08] | Oh, my God! I introduced them! | 哦 我的天啊! 是我介绍他们认识的! |
[31:11] | So, she’s been cheating? Charlie’s a cheater! | 那么她一直在骗我们? Charlie是个骗子! |
[31:15] | You know what? Forget I said anything. | 你知道吗? 忘了我刚才说的话吧 |
[31:18] | I just keep talking when I shouldn’t be talking. | 我总是在不该说话的时候乱说 |
[31:20] | – A little of me goes a long way. – Do you know what this means? | 坦白说 我是八卦了点 你知道这意味着什么? |
[31:23] | – No. – Maybe the baby isn’t Henry’s! | 不知道 唔- 呃 这个孩子可能不是Henry的! |
[31:31] | So Henry, call me back. I really need to talk to you. | Henry 给我回个电话 我真的需要跟你谈谈 |
[31:35] | Leaving a message on his cell? | 你只给他的手机留了口信儿? |
[31:37] | You’re telling the man you love his girlfriend’s baby might not be his. | 你要告诉你所爱的那个男人 他女朋友肚子里的孩子可能不是他的– |
[31:41] | Would Reese Witherspoon leave a message? | Reese Witherspoon(著名女影星) 会给他的手机留口信吗? |
[31:43] | – Reese Witherspoon? – Or Drew Barrymore? | 或者Drew Barrymore(著名女影星)? |
[31:45] | No, I don’t think those women are calling Henry. | 不 我- 我不– 我不认为 这些女人会给Henry打电话 |
[31:48] | They’re halfway to the airport to stop that plane and declare their love! | 不 她们一定会立马出发去机场 去阻止那趟班机 大声地向她们爱的男人告白! |
[31:54] | Maybe I do escape to the movies more often than I should, but | 好吧 也许我是执着于电影情节 太过了点 |
[31:57] | – this is your movie, Betty! – It is? | – 但这就是你的电影 Betty – 是吗? |
[31:59] | – Your chance for the happy ending! – Yeah! | – 这是争取你所希望的幸福的机会 – 没错! |
[32:02] | Go home and put on some totally cute top and run a brush through that hair, | 现在回家去 打理出你最可爱的装扮 梳梳你的长发… |
[32:06] | or maybe a hat, and go and stop that plane! | 或者戴顶帽子 然后去阻止那趟班机! |
[32:09] | You’re Drew Barrymore! | 你就是Drew Barrymore 好的! |
[32:12] | I have my nephew’s show tonight, I don’t know Henry’s flight number. | 等等 我今晚得去 看我侄子的表演 而且– 而且我不知道Henry的航班号 |
[32:15] | – What about security? – Drew Barrymore! | 安检怎么办? 我– |
[32:25] | – Lorraine, I need graphics! – Coming right up, Ms. Slater. | Lorraine 把图表拿给我 马上就来 Slater女士 |
[32:29] | What happened to you, Lorraine? You suddenly seem more feminine. | 你怎么了 Lorraine? 你突然变得温柔多了 |
[32:33] | Fabia fired me. No explanation. | Fabia把我给炒了 没有理由 |
[32:36] | She just put out a cigarette on my arm and said “Get out!” | 她就朝我的胳膊扔了根香烟 然后喊道 滚出去! |
[32:39] | So, I’m free and ready to come back to work, if you’ll have me. | 所以 我自由了 而且随时准备回来效力… |
[32:44] | Well, you do already know how I like my coffee. | 只要你需要我的话 哦 你早就知道 我是多么喜欢自己的咖啡 |
[32:47] | Not to mention your plot to destroy Daniel | 更别提你要花多大精力 去搞垮Daniel |
[32:50] | and convince Bradford to divorce Claire and marry you so you could take over. | 说服Bradford与Claire离婚 然后娶你 这样你才能接手Meade集团 |
[32:55] | Yeah, that, too. Welcome back, darling. | 哦 是啊 的确如此 欢迎回来 亲爱的 |
[32:58] | So, what’s on the agenda? | 那么… 日程表是如何安排的? |
[33:00] | A wedding to plan, June 16th is around the corner, I have to get my shoes dyed. | 我们得安排好婚礼计划 女士 6月16号马上就要到了 而我的鞋子还得染色呢 |
[33:05] | I changed the wedding. We aren’t getting married until November. | 实际上 我更改了婚礼的时间 Bradford和我要到11月才会结婚 |
[33:09] | What? But I thought you wanted… | 什么? 但我以为你想… |
[33:12] | – Willie… – What? | 什么? |
[33:15] | Did you give Fabia back the 16th in exchange for me? | 你是用16号的婚礼向Fabia换回我的? |
[33:18] | I just realized that my colors | 我只是意识到 |
[33:21] | were better suited for a fall wedding. | 我的肤色 更适合秋天的婚礼 |
[33:31] | – You did not just hug me. – Of course I didn’t. | 就这么抱抱我就完了? 当然不是… |
[33:40] | And I never told anybody this, but his name was Bill Cosby. | 我从没跟任何人讲过这个 他的名字叫Bill Cosby |
[33:46] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[33:47] | I have the audio tape to prove it. | 我有磁带为证 |
[33:49] | He has a very distinctive voice. | 他的嗓音非常独特 |
[33:51] | You know, we’ve been talking a lot about me. | 你瞧… 我们已经谈了我的很多事了 |
[33:57] | – And it’s been fun… – You want to know one of my secrets? | 也很有意思 好吧 你是想知道我的秘密吗? |
[34:01] | You want to kiss me, don’t you? | 你想吻我 对吗? |
[34:03] | Back in Scotland, I have a husband. | 在苏格兰的时候 我有个丈夫 |
[34:07] | – You just got 10% more interesting. – He’s an insurance auditor. | 呜! 只比刚才好玩10%而已 他是个保险审计师 |
[34:11] | – OK, five percent. – Oh, believe me, it was less. | 好吧 只有5%了 哦 相信我 比这还要不好玩 |
[34:14] | The only time it got exciting was when he’d come home drunk | 你瞧 唯一值得激动的时候 就是他喝醉了酒回家 |
[34:17] | and he’d start throwing the furniture around. | 他就开始乱扔家具 |
[34:20] | So one morning, I woke up, | 所以 有天早晨我醒来后 |
[34:23] | I made Stuart his breakfast, and off I went to the airport. | 我给Stuart做了早饭 然后就离开去了机场 |
[34:27] | To this day, he has no idea where I am. | 直到今天 他也不知道我去哪儿了 |
[34:31] | There is so much more to you than that accent. | 这事对你来说比那独特口音 (对我来说)厉害多了 |
[34:36] | – You can kiss me now if you want to. – You are all about sex, aren’t you? | 如果你想的话 现在就可以吻我 老天! 你满脑子就想着做爱 是吗? |
[34:40] | You do not have one secret that’s not about sex. | 你没有一个秘密不是关于性爱的 |
[34:45] | I do have one. | 哦 不 我还真有一个(与性爱无关的) |
[34:47] | The woman whose room this is… was a friend of my family’s. | 这房间的女主人是我家的一位朋友 |
[34:52] | What? You knew Fey Sommers before you got this job? | 什么? 你来这儿工作前就认识Fey Sommers了? |
[34:56] | It’s how I got this job. | 这就是我能得到这份工作的原因 |
[34:58] | My dad handled her money. | 我父亲帮她理财 |
[35:00] | And he asked her to hook me up after my acting career… hit a bit of a snag | 他求她在我结束演员生涯后 给我份工作… 遇到点麻烦 然后 |
[35:06] | and voila, the birth of lifetime receptionist Amanda Tanen. | 你瞧– 一辈子前台小姐命的 Amanda Tanen就横空出世了 |
[35:11] | We should toast to secrets. | 我们该为这些秘密干杯 |
[35:17] | Empty. | 酒没了 |
[35:21] | Up we go… | 快爬起来 |
[35:29] | Hello. | 乖乖 |
[35:35] | Hey, how you doing? I’m looking for something for my kid. | 嘿 你好吗? 我在给我儿子找点东西 |
[35:39] | He’s in a school play. I don’t know, like a card or something. | 他 呃 他要在学校表舞台剧 我不知道 大概是像– 像卡片之类的东西 |
[35:42] | He’s always wanted those teeth whitening strips. | 嘿 你知道吗? 他一直想要 那些牙齿增白贴片 |
[35:45] | We’re all out. You should go. | 我们已经打烊了 你快走吧 |
[35:48] | Oye, chico, what are you talking about? | 噢 Chico 你在说什么呢? |
[35:59] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[36:10] | Ooh, ooh! Try today’s date. | 哦 哦 哦! 试试今天的日期 |
[36:13] | Why would Fey Sommers use today’s date? | Fey Sommers干嘛要用今天的日期? |
[36:16] | You tell me! | 你说呢! |
[36:17] | We’ve tried her birthday, we’ve tried her address… | 好吧 我们试了她的生日 试了她的地址 |
[36:21] | Her measurements. | 哦! 她的身材尺寸 |
[36:22] | – I don’t know them. – I do. Her real ones. | – 我不知道啊 – 我知道! 她的真实尺寸! |
[36:30] | Ooh! | 噢 里面有些什么? – 我希望是钱和珠宝 – 看起来象是她的日记 呃 有什么好看的? 还有什么? |
[36:31] | What’s in there? I want money and jewelry! | |
[36:34] | – Looks like her diary. – Reading? What else is there? | |
[36:37] | Just a lot of photos. Look, who’s the fat baby? | – 只有些照片 – 噢 瞧 这胖宝宝是谁? |
[36:41] | Wait, that’s me. | 等等 那是我 |
[36:45] | Why would Fey have pictures of me in her safe? | 为什么Fey要把我的照片 放在她的保险箱里? |
[36:49] | – What? – It’s a birth certificate. | 怎么了? 这是份出生证明 |
[36:52] | It says Fey Sommers was your mother. | 上面说Fey Sommers是你的母亲 |
[37:20] | Excuse me, sir… | 打扰一下 长官? |
[37:22] | Excuse me! We have a situation back here! | 打扰一下 我们后面有点情况 |
[37:25] | This woman is a diabetic and she is going into hypoglycemic shock! | 这个女人有糖尿病 她快因血糖过低而休克了 |
[37:30] | All right, everyone stay seated. I’m coming back with a med kit. | 好吧 大家都待在位子上坐好 我拿药箱过去 |
[37:36] | OK, stay still… | 好了… 待着别动 嘿! |
[37:40] | – Let go of me! – Get his gun! Get the damn gun! | – 放开我! – 快拿枪! 拿走那该死的枪! |
[37:43] | You’re going to have to stop struggling, sir, because this is happening. | 你最好放弃抵抗 长官 因为这已成定局! |
[37:51] | OK, we’re almost at the hospital, Daniel. Stay with me. | 好了 我们就快到医院了 Daniel 坚持住 |
[37:56] | You know, I never wanted us to end up like this. | 要知道 我从未想过我们会这样结束 |
[38:00] | I mean, you’re my kid brother. | 我是说 你是我亲爱的弟弟 |
[38:03] | I don’t know how all this got so screwed up but I… | 我不知道事情怎么会弄成这样 但是… |
[38:07] | …I really want us to be there for each other again. | 我真的希望我们能再次相互扶持 |
[38:12] | Wow. You’re driving really fast. | 哇 你开得可够快的 |
[38:15] | – Yeah, what’s the matter with these… – You should probably slow down. | 是啊 这有什么大不了… 你最好开慢点 |
[38:21] | I can’t. | 我慢不下来 |
[38:25] | – Oh, God! The brakes! Son of a bitch! – What… | – 哦 我的天啊! 刹车! – 什么? 怎么了? 怎么了? |
[38:28] | He cut the brakes on Bradford’s car! | 该死的! 他剪断了 Bradford车子的刹车线! |
[38:34] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! (有可能吗? 自有可能) (兹有佳音 正待临门) (但待我等) (佳音即临) (何事但须我问) (定会精彩绝伦) (成事已定 不惊风浪) (话铃儿响 门铃儿唱) (开启转角之门) (凭河唱游随人) (来吧 但须由我) (佳音近在咫尺 触手可及) (今夜定成) |
[39:36] | – Hurry up! – Don’t hurt him! | 快点! 别伤害他! |
[40:02] | I need the gate number for the 9:00 flight to Tucson. | 我要查一下9点飞往图森的班机… 是哪个登机门 |
[40:05] | Just one more minute! | 稍等一下! |
[40:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were my cab. | 哦 抱歉 我还以为是我叫的出租车 |
[40:14] | I’m looking for a Hilda Suarez. | 我要找一个叫Hilda Suarez的 |
[40:21] | Flight attendants, please prepare for departure. | 乘务员 请做好起飞准备 |
[40:38] | I didn’t believe hard enough. | 我没想到这么难 |
[40:40] | Loving is enough. | 有爱情就够了 |
[40:43] | Not here. They won’t let us be. | 不能在这里 他们容不下我们 |
[40:48] | Then we’ll get away. | 那我们就离开 |
[40:51] | Yes, we can. We will. | 是的 我们可以 我们会离开的 |
[41:10] | There was a gun. He got shot. | 发生了枪击事件 (执我之手 即近吾欲) |
[41:16] | No! | (执我之手 必至吾欲) |
[41:23] | No, Betty! No! No! No! No! No! | 不… Betty… * Somehow… * (无论…) 不! 不! (何时…) (何地…) |