| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [00:02] | It’s my baby. | 那是我的孩子 | 
| [00:03] | I have to go to tucson with her. | 我得陪她去图森 | 
| [00:04] | Dr. Farkas has been dating a girl named charlie. | Farkas医生就在 和一个叫Charlie的女孩约会 | 
| [00:06] | Maybe the baby isn’t henry’s! | 那孩子有可能不是Henry的! | 
| [00:08] | You are fey sommers’ daughter. | 你是Fey Sommers的女儿 | 
| [00:09] | Maybe if we can find out who your real father is…. | 也许我们能找出谁是你的亲生父亲…. | 
| [00:12] | he could be anybody. | 谁都有可能 | 
| [00:14] | They denied my visa. | 他们拒绝了我的签证 | 
| [00:15] | I have to stay here for I don’t know how long. | 我要待在这里 不知要多久 | 
| [00:18] | I may not have mode,but very soon, | 也许我无法拥有<时尚> 但不久 | 
| [00:19] | I will have everything else,including your husband. | 我就会拥有一切 包括你老公 | 
| [00:23] | Alexis,can you hear me? | Alexis 你能听到我说话吗? | 
| [00:25] | Why do you keep calling me alexis? It’s me,alex. | 为什么老叫我Alexis? 我是… Alex | 
| [00:30] | This whole thing with henry,it finally got to me. | 我想Henry的事– 还是把我给难住了 | 
| [00:32] | henry’s gone. | Henry已经走了 | 
| [00:34] | I’m looking for something for my kid. | 我要给孩子买点东西 | 
| [00:40] | oh,god,he’s gone. | 哦 天哪 他走了 | 
| [00:47] | And in these difficult times which challenge us | 在当前这个挑战和考验 | 
| [00:50] | and test the strength of our character,I’m reminded that | 我们意志力的困难时期 我坚信 | 
| [00:53] | ‘mode’ is a family,and like all great families… | <时尚>这个大家庭 如同所有伟大的家庭一样… | 
| [01:06] | don’t worry. No one noticed. | 别担心 没人注意 | 
| [01:13] | And I was saying,like all great families,we will pull through this together. | 我想说 就如同所有伟大的家庭一样 我们大家会共度难关 | 
| [01:19] | Brava!Brava!Brava! | 精彩! 精彩! 精彩! | 
| [01:25] | so that is my letter from the editor commenting on the recent meade family misfortunes. | 这就是我就最近Meade家所遭遇的不幸 所作的 “主编的话”(杂志栏目) | 
| [01:32] | Betty? | |
| [01:33] | Um,I’m sorry,but shouldn’t the letter from the editor be written by the editor– daniel? | 呃 抱歉 但”主编的话”不是应该 由主编来写吗– 我是说Daniel? | 
| [01:41] | Oh,betty,dear,pie-eyed,pie-eating betty. | 哦 Betty 我亲爱的傻瓜小胖胖Betty | 
| [01:46] | His sister has lost her memory. | 他的姐姐失忆了 | 
| [01:48] | He’s still in a wheelchair. | 他自己还坐在轮椅上 | 
| [01:49] | Now I know he pays you for your south-of-the-border spirit,but let’s give daniel a break. | 我知道你这种精神很对他的味儿 但我们就让Daniel歇歇吧 | 
| [01:54] | But he’s fine. | 可是他没事啊 | 
| [01:55] | He could totally do– | 他完全可以做… | 
| [01:56] | okay,people,we close the issue tonight. | 好了 大伙 咱们今晚搞定这期 | 
| [01:58] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 | 
| [02:01] | dr. Fine,proctology. Dr. Fine… | Fine医生 肛肠科 Fine医生… | 
| [02:04] | partial retrograde amnesia the last thing | 部分性逆向失忆? | 
| [02:06] | alexis remembers is mom’s birthday party two years ago. | Alexis所能记得最近的事 就是两年前妈妈的生日 | 
| [02:10] | Nothing since then. Blank. | 之后就什么都没了 一片空白 | 
| [02:12] | She doesn’t even remember becoming a woman. Look at her. | 她甚至连变性都不记得了 看看她 | 
| [02:16] | She’s been doing that all night. | 她整晚都那样 | 
| [02:19] | As far as alexis knows,we’re a happy family. | 在Alexis的印象里 我们还是个和睦的家庭 | 
| [02:22] | She doesn’t know mom and dad are divorced. | 她不知道父母已经离异了 | 
| [02:24] | She doesn’t know mom escaped from prison,or was in prison,for that matter. | 不知道妈妈越狱 甚至不知道她进监狱 | 
| [02:30] | Betty? | |
| [02:31] | Sorry. I was just trying to put myself in her shoes. | 抱歉 我只是想体验一下她的感受 | 
| [02:34] | Okay,are you ready to go? | 好了 准备好走了吗? | 
| [02:35] | No,no,no,no. I can’T.I gotta stay with her. | 不 不 不 不行 我要陪着她 | 
| [02:37] | I’m the reason she’s here in the first place. | 因为我她才变成这样 | 
| [02:39] | What? No. | 什么? 不行 | 
| [02:40] | Daniel,wilhelmina has been running mode by herself. | Daniel Wilhelmina现在一个人在掌管<时尚> | 
| [02:43] | She hasn’t taken any of your changes,and she wrote the letter from the editor. | 她不接受你提出的任何变动 并擅自写了”主编的话” | 
| [02:47] | The issue ships tomorrow. Don’t you at least want to sign off on the book? | 这期杂志明天就要付印了 你至少该在书上签个名吧? | 
| [02:49] | See,that’s another thing. | 瞧 还有一个麻烦 | 
| [02:50] | How I am supposed to tell alexis our father is marrying wilhelmina? | 我要怎么跟Alexis说 我们的爸爸要娶Wilhelmina呢? | 
| [02:54] | So that’s a yes on seeing the book? | 那么你是同意看一眼杂志了? | 
| [02:56] | Yeah,get the book. | 是啊 去把杂志拿来 | 
| [02:59] | daniel? | |
| [03:03] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你有什么想跟我说的吗? | 
| [03:06] | Claire meade is still at large after escaping from rikers three weeks ago. | Claire Meade于三周前从Rikers监狱越狱 至今在逃 | 
| [03:10] | Claire,if you’re watching,lose the ankle bracelet. | Claire 如果你在收看 赶快逃命吧 | 
| [03:13] | Chunky is out. | 有人去抓你喽 | 
| [03:25] | A lock of your hair in this one and a piece of bradford’s ear hair in this one. | 这里是一绺你的头发 这里是一撮Bradford的耳毛 | 
| [03:31] | How do you even know how to do that? | 你怎么知道该怎么做呢? | 
| [03:32] | D.N.A.Testing? Oh,not the first time. | D.N.A.测试? 哦 不是第一次了 | 
| [03:35] | So in 24 hours,we will have conclusive proof | 如果Bradford是你老爸 | 
| [03:39] | if bradford meade is yo’ daddy. | 24小时后就有确切证据了 | 
| [03:45] | you okay? | 你还好吧? | 
| [03:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [03:47] | I just stare at her picture all day,and then I stare at myself in the mirror. | 我只是一整天都盯着她的照片看 再看看镜子里的自己 | 
| [03:51] | More than usual? | 比平时还久? | 
| [03:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [03:54] | I just wish I got to know her better. | 真希望能多了解她一点 | 
| [03:56] | Yeah,yeah,and I wish I got to know marlon brando before he got fat, | 是啊 是啊 我还想 在马龙白兰度发福前认识他呢 | 
| [03:58] | but can we cut to what’s important here? | 咱们说回重点好吗? | 
| [04:01] | There’s a fey sommers estate out there with your name on it. | Fey Sommers有一处房产在你名下 | 
| [04:05] | Have you heard from the lawyers yet? | 你有没从律师那里得到什么消息啊? | 
| [04:07] | I should be getting the news later today. | 今天迟些就该有了 | 
| [04:09] | Just waiting to hear from the probate judge. | 就等着听遗嘱判决呢 | 
| [04:20] | mom,all the boxes are still here. | 妈 箱子都还都在这里啊 | 
| [04:23] | Yeah,I know. I’m still going through them. | 啊 我知道 我还在整理呢 | 
| [04:25] | Your father had a lot of great stuff at his apartment,like these. | 你爸爸公寓里有很多好东西 像这个 | 
| [04:28] | You can’t find these anywhere. | 你在别处都找不到的 | 
| [04:30] | Mom,we’re in queens. | 妈 我们住在皇后区 | 
| [04:31] | You can find those everywhere. | 这东西到处都是 | 
| [04:33] | They were your father’S. We’re keeping them. | 但这是你爸爸的 我们得留着 | 
| [04:38] | here’s your lunch for your first day at mode,mr. Big shot intern! | 这是你在<时尚>第一天的午餐 实习生大人物先生! | 
| [04:42] | You want me to bring my lunch? | 你要我自带午餐? | 
| [04:45] | Mom,the famous mode cafeteria? | 妈 著名的<时尚>自助餐厅是干嘛的? | 
| [04:48] | Where naomi campbell had a tuna melt and a meltdown? | Naomi Campbell(名模)还在那里 吃过金枪鱼芝士和三明治呢? | 
| [04:50] | They now have it on the menu– the naomi campbell tuna meltdown. | 现在菜单上都有这个了– Naomi Campbell金枪鱼三明治 | 
| [04:55] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [04:57] | do you know I am so proud of you? | 知道吗? 你是我的骄傲 | 
| [05:00] | And I know your father would be,too. | 而且我知道你爸爸也会这样想 | 
| [05:05] | That face! | 瞧这小样儿! | 
| [05:07] | And call randy dezerga. | 联系Randy Dezerga | 
| [05:08] | See if he’s free to shoot the milan shows. | 看看他有没有空拍米兰时装秀 | 
| [05:11] | Will do,wil. | 好的 Wil | 
| [05:12] | Oh,and I got a call from alexa d–aah! | 哦 我还接到了Alexa的… 啊! | 
| [05:15] | what is tha | 这是什么? | 
| [05:17] | did I forget to introduce you to dwayne,my new bodyguard? | 我没给你介绍Dwayne吗? 我的新保镖 | 
| [05:20] | I can’t keep checking over my shoulder to see if that | 我可没时间老去留意 | 
| [05:22] | crazy claire meade’s running after me with a bottle of acid. | Claire那个疯婆子是不是 拿着瓶硫酸跟在我后面 | 
| [05:27] | So he’ll just attack anyone? | 也就是说他会攻击任何人? | 
| [05:29] | If he feels I’m in danger. | 当他觉得我有危险的时候 | 
| [05:32] | Oh,my god! | 哦 天啊! | 
| [05:33] | It’s claire meade charging for us. | Claire Meade找我们讨债来了 | 
| [05:37] | help! | 救命! | 
| [05:39] | Release,dwayne. | 放手 Dwayne | 
| [05:44] | Excuse me! | 抱歉! | 
| [05:45] | What do you want,betty? | 干什么? Betty | 
| [05:46] | I was just… | 我只是… | 
| [05:48] | coming to get the book so daniel could sign off on it. | 来拿杂志 好让Daniel签名的 | 
| [05:51] | Tell daniel the issue will be filled with pretty girls wearing skimpy little dresses. | 告诉他这期将都是穿着 迷你超短裙的漂亮女孩 | 
| [05:55] | That’s all he cares about anyway. | 反正他就关心这些 | 
| [05:57] | – But I think that he real- – bye,betty. | – 但我觉得他真的… – 拜拜 Betty | 
| [05:58] | – But he real- – good-bye,betty. | – 他真的… – 再见 Betty | 
| [05:59] | – I know that- – dwayne. | – 我知道… | 
| [06:00] | Okay,okay. I’m leaving. | 好了 好了 我走 | 
| [06:05] | Uh,confirm my lunch with nora ephron and make sure dwayne gets a set of my house keys. | 哦 确认一下我和Nora Ephron的午餐 别忘了给Dwayne一套我家的钥匙 | 
| [06:18] | Marc… | |
| [06:19] | You know daniel needs to see the book before it goes to the printer. | 你知道Daniel是一定要在杂志印刷 前浏览一遍的 | 
| [06:22] | Come on.Please. This is my job. | 拜托 求你了 这是我的工作 | 
| [06:23] | Couldn’t I just borrow it for,like,an hour? | 我就借…嗯 一个小时? | 
| [06:24] | Get away from my desk,or I’ll have dwayne snap you in two. | 离我桌子远点 否则就叫Dwayne来把你捏成两半 | 
| [06:29] | What are these? | 这是什么? | 
| [06:31] | This says to daniel meade. | 这是给Daniel Meade的 | 
| [06:32] | They’re just some notes from the editors. | 都是些编辑的编注 | 
| [06:34] | Don’t you worry your bushy little head about it. | 不劳你费心 | 
| [06:36] | Wilhelmina’s already approved them. | Wilhelmina都已经批了 | 
| [06:37] | No,no,no,no,no,no.Don’t do that. He hasn’t even seen them! | 不 不 不 不 不 别这样 他都还没看过呢! | 
| [06:41] | Now I really need to see that book. | 现在你真的得把那书给我 | 
| [06:43] | Look,it’s at wilhelmina’s apartment. | 听着 书在Wilhemina家呢 | 
| [06:45] | So I couldn’t give it to you even if I wanted to,which I don’T. | 所也 就算我想也给不了你 况且我也不愿意 | 
| [06:48] | Oh,dwayne. | 哦 Dwayne | 
| [06:49] | It’s a key. Don’t eat it. | 这是钥匙 别吃了 | 
| [06:51] | Marc,I need to fire chloe in production. | Marc 我要炒了制作部的Chloe | 
| [06:53] | I want you to stand next to me and nod thoughtfully. | 我要你站在旁边若有所思随声附和 | 
| [06:57] | Bye. | 再见喽 | 
| [07:22] | Hey,you. | 嗨 你好 | 
| [07:23] | Henry? | |
| [07:40] | Ugly Betty Season02 Episode02 | 丑女贝蒂 | 
| [07:45] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [07:46] | Henry. | |
| [07:48] | You’re not in tucson. | 你没在图森 | 
| [07:50] | I am. I-I mean,I was. | 我在 我- 我是说 我去了 | 
| [07:54] | A-and I’m going back. | 又- 又回来了 | 
| [07:59] | I-I-I’m really sorry about santos. | 关于Santos的事情 我很难过 | 
| [08:02] | Yeah,thanks. I got the flowers. | 啊 谢谢 我收到花了 | 
| [08:04] | That was very sweet. | 非常感谢你 | 
| [08:06] | So,uh,everything with the baby and… | 那么… 呃 孩子的事都… | 
| [08:09] | yeah. Yeah,it’s all going according to plan. | 是啊 是的 一切都是按部就班 | 
| [08:12] | I’ve got my baby books,I’m taking the infant C.P.R.Class. | 我买了育儿书 参加婴儿心脏复苏辅导班 | 
| [08:16] | But,you know,whatever. | 但… 你知道 就是那些 | 
| [08:19] | Henry,it’s okay to be excited. | Henry 高兴是很正常的 | 
| [08:22] | I really am. | 我真的很高兴 | 
| [08:23] | There’s something about becoming a father. | 做爸爸就是这样的 | 
| [08:25] | You know,I could work my whole life and never be the best accountant,but maybe I-I can be the best dad. | 要知道 我可能这一辈子都成不了 最棒的会计 但或许能成为最出色的父亲 | 
| [08:32] | I think you will be. | 我相信你能做到 | 
| [08:35] | Listen,the reason I’m here… | 听着 我之所以回来… | 
| [08:39] | I couldn’t really find a great job in tucson, | 是因为在图森找不到好工作 | 
| [08:41] | and the meade health insurance would cover all the medical expenses for the baby,so– | 而且Meade的医疗保险可以支付 孩子的所有医疗开销 所以… | 
| [08:46] | So you’re coming back to work. | 所以你又回来工作了 | 
| [08:48] | Only if it’s okay with you,betty. | 只要你说没问题 Betty | 
| [08:49] | If you think it’s a problem,I’ll turn down the job,because I know,it–it might be weird. | 你要觉得有负担 我就辞职 因为我知道这样- 可能有些怪 | 
| [08:53] | – No! – No? | – 不! – 不行? | 
| [08:55] | I mean,no,it’s not a problem,not no,don’t take the job. | 我是说 不 成问题的”不” 而不是不要回来工作的”不” | 
| [08:59] | Why would it be weird? | 这有什么奇怪的? | 
| [09:00] | Because we got a little romantic? | 就因为咱俩好过? | 
| [09:02] | We were young and innocent then. | 咱们都年轻不懂事 | 
| [09:04] | Ah,youth. | 啊 年轻人嘛 | 
| [09:06] | But everything’s cool between us. | 但我们之间没问题 | 
| [09:07] | We could just be friends. | 我们就做朋友嘛 | 
| [09:09] | – Buddies. – Buddies? | – 做哥们 – 哥们? | 
| [09:11] | Yeah,you know,like,hey,buddy. | 对啊 就是…”嘿 哥们”那种 | 
| [09:13] | Uh,what’s up,buddy? | 呃 “怎么了 哥们?” | 
| [09:15] | Uh,what’s the dillyo? | “呃 有什么好玩的?” | 
| [09:17] | Dillyo? | 好玩的? | 
| [09:19] | I can’t be buddies with him. | 我不能跟他做哥们 | 
| [09:21] | And he was all like,oh,are you okay with me working here? | 他却来说”哦 你介意我回来工作吗?” | 
| [09:23] | What am i supposed to say,no? | 我能怎么说 不行? | 
| [09:24] | No,you can’t make money for your baby. | “不 你不能帮孩子挣奶粉钱”? | 
| [09:26] | Down with babies! | 去他的孩子! | 
| [09:31] | betty,you need to tell him maybe the baby isn’t even his. | Betty 你得去告诉他 说不定这孩子就不是他的 | 
| [09:34] | And maybe it is. | 万一是呢 | 
| [09:35] | I mean,who knows? | 谁知道呢? | 
| [09:36] | If charlie was having sex with farkas,she was probably having sex with a million guys. | 要是Charlie能跟Farkas睡 就有可能跟全世界男人睡 | 
| [09:40] | ‘Cause you know she’s a slut. | 你知道她是个贱人 | 
| [09:41] | The baby could be anybody’S. It could be that guy’s. | 孩子有可能是任何人的 说不定就是他的 | 
| [09:43] | Hey,did you sleep with charlie? You might be having a baby. | 嘿 你跟Clarlie睡过吗? 你可能有个孩子哦 | 
| [09:45] | Betty,henry needs to know the truth. | Betty Henry有必要了解真相 | 
| [09:47] | Well,not from me. | 哦 我可不会说 | 
| [09:48] | I’m not breaking apart a family. | 我不会去拆散一个家庭的 | 
| [09:50] | I’ve got enough drama in my life. | 我自己的生活就够乱了 | 
| [09:51] | My dad is stuck in mexico. | 爸爸被困在墨西哥 | 
| [09:53] | He can’t come home. | 不能回家 | 
| [09:54] | That’s more than I can deal with right now. | 我已经处理不了那么多事了 | 
| [09:56] | Okay,we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 | 
| [09:58] | – What?What do you mean,we’re here? – Oh,didn’t I tell you? | – 什么? “到了”是什么意思? – 哦 我没告诉你吗? | 
| [10:00] | We’re breaking into wilhelmina’s apartment. | 我们要闯进Wilhelmina家里去 | 
| [10:02] | What? | 什么? | 
| [10:09] | now you need sunscreen. | 现在该涂防晒霜了 | 
| [10:11] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [10:12] | – Betty’s son. – Nephew. | – Betty的儿子 – 侄子 | 
| [10:15] | So I’m sorry about your… mother? | 那么 我很抱歉… 你的母亲? | 
| [10:18] | – Father. – Yes,yes. | – 父亲 – 对 对 | 
| [10:20] | We sign so many cards here. | 我们签收了很多卡片 | 
| [10:23] | So what are you doing at mode? | 你来<时尚>干什么呀? | 
| [10:24] | You and your little band of ruffians picking pockets? | 你和你那群小无赖来顺手牵羊了? | 
| [10:27] | My aunt betty got me a summer internship. | Betty介绍给我一份夏季实习工作 | 
| [10:31] | Get that for m | 帮我捡回来 | 
| [10:35] | this could be fun. | 挺有意思嘛 | 
| [10:37] | Do you need anything done? | 有什么要帮忙吗? | 
| [10:38] | Betty has me sharpening pencils. | Betty老是要我削铅笔 | 
| [10:40] | I mean,I love her,but yawn. | 我是说 我喜欢她 但那也太没劲了 | 
| [10:42] | Yeah,how do you live with that? | 是啊 你怎么忍得了? | 
| [10:44] | Let’s see. | 让我想想 | 
| [10:46] | Wilhelmina needs her contacts updated. | Wilhelmina要更新她的联系人信息 | 
| [10:50] | Any interest? | 有兴趣吗? | 
| [10:52] | This is wilhelmina’s? | 这是Wilhelmina的? | 
| [10:59] | good afternoon. I’m looking for amanda tanen. | 下午好 我要找Amanda Tanen | 
| [11:02] | I’m from richman,brett and jacobs. | 我来自Richman Brett&Jacobs公司 | 
| [11:03] | The lawyers? What do I get?Am I rich? | 律师吗? 我能拿到什么? 发财了吗? | 
| [11:06] | I take it you’re amanda taneN. | 看来你就是Amanda Tanen了 | 
| [11:08] | Oh,my god. Do I get this watch? | 哦 天啊 这表是我的? | 
| [11:10] | That is mine. | 那是我的 | 
| [11:11] | – Please sign this. – What about the cigarette case? | – 请签字 – 这烟盒呢? | 
| [11:13] | Please stop touching my things. | 请别乱动我的东西 | 
| [11:16] | So it appears miss sommers’ town house, | 事实上Sommers女士的住宅 | 
| [11:17] | wardrobe and automobiles were auctioned off at the time of her death, | 衣柜还有车都在其死后进行了拍卖 | 
| [11:21] | and the proceeds were given to charity. | 且收益均捐赠给了慈善机构 | 
| [11:24] | You mean it’s all gone? | 你是说都没了? | 
| [11:26] | Not everything. | 也不是全部 | 
| [11:29] | This is for you. | 这是留给你的 | 
| [11:35] | What is that? | 什么东西? | 
| [11:36] | It’s your mother’s beloved dog halston. | 你母亲的爱犬Halston | 
| [11:40] | Nice try,slick,but you’re not sticking me with this gremlin. | 不错啊 滑头 但你休想把这小东西塞给我管 | 
| [11:44] | Did I happen to mention there’s a $1,000-a-week allowance for whoever agrees to care for him? | 我说了照顾它的人 每周有1000元的补贴没? | 
| [11:53] | Oh,yes. | 哦 好极了 | 
| [11:55] | who’s the little baby? | 这小家伙是谁呀? | 
| [12:02] | so you told alexis about your mother and fey? | 那么 你跟Alexis说了你妈还有Fey的事? | 
| [12:06] | Look,she found out about mom on tv, | 她是在电视上看到妈妈的消息的 | 
| [12:07] | but I am not gonna be the one to tell alexis you divorced mom to marry wilhelmina, | 但我没打算告诉她 你和妈离婚并娶Wilhelmina的事 | 
| [12:13] | or that you rejected your own child because she became a woman. | 还有你因为她变性而不接受她的事情 | 
| [12:18] | I have no problem telling alexis the truth. | 告诉Alexis真相 我没意见 | 
| [12:22] | Then great. | 那好啊 | 
| [12:23] | Her room’s right down there. | 她的房间就在那边 | 
| [12:26] | I can’t believe we’re actually in lucifer’s chamber… | 简直不敢相信我们进了魔头的密室… | 
| [12:31] | beelzebub’s lair… | 别卜西(仅次于撒旦的恶魔)的巢穴 | 
| [12:32] | the devil’s rumpus room. | 恶魔的喧闹之屋 | 
| [12:35] | Ooh,look. A photograph of wilhelmina with dick cheney. | 哦 看啊 有张Wilhelmina 和Dick Cheney的照片 | 
| [12:38] | Christina,please stop enjoying yourself and help. | Christina 不要闲逛了 快帮忙 | 
| [12:39] | We’ve got to get the book and get out of here. | 我们要把书找到 然后离开这儿 | 
| [12:41] | the bedroom. | 卧室 | 
| [12:44] | – satan’s boudoir.Vampira’s- – stop it. | – 撒旦的闺房 吸血鬼的…. – 好了别说了 | 
| [12:47] | 10 bucks says there’s a coat in there made out of dalmatian puppies. | 我赌十块钱 那里有件 用斑点狗皮毛做的外套 | 
| [12:52] | here it is.I got it. Here it is. | 在这儿 我找到了 在这儿 | 
| [12:57] | who is that? | 是谁? | 
| [12:59] | wilhelmina’s supposed to be at lunch with nora ephron. | Wilhelmina应该 在和Nora Ephron吃饭才对啊 | 
| [13:02] | that’s not nora ephron. | 那可不是Nora Ephron | 
| [13:04] | That’s a man. | 那是个男的 | 
| [13:05] | It’s mr.Meade. They’re here for a quickie,an afternoon delight. | 是Meade先生 他们来这儿速战速决了 找个下午的乐子 | 
| [13:09] | Afternoon de– that’s what that means? | 下午的… 是那个意思? | 
| [13:11] | I never understood that song till just now. | 我到现在才明白那首歌什么意思 | 
| [13:14] | okay,um,under the bed. | 好的 呃 到床底下去 | 
| [13:20] | oh,no,no,no,no,no. | 哦 不不不不不 | 
| [13:33] | I’m so happy to get out of that office. | 能离开办公室真是太好了 | 
| [13:37] | This is just so decadent. | 真是太爽了 | 
| [13:38] | Everyone at the office thinks I’m having lunch with the great nora ephron. | 办公室里所有的人都以为 我在和大名鼎鼎的Nora Ephron吃饭呢 | 
| [13:42] | Little do they know,nora’s been covering my daytime romps for years. | 他们不知道的是 Nora已经给我打掩护好几年了 | 
| [13:47] | You seem a little tense. | 你看起来有点紧张 | 
| [13:49] | How about a back rub? | 要不要我给你揉揉背? | 
| [13:52] | that’s not mr.Meade. | 那不是Meade先生 | 
| [13:57] | Can I be on top this time? | 这次我可不可以在上面? | 
| [14:00] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 | 
| [14:06] | Two hours | 都两个钟头了? | 
| [14:13] | I have to pee | 我要尿尿 | 
| [14:20] | well,that was relaxing. | 哦 真是太爽了 | 
| [14:23] | I do lovean afternoon delight. | 我就喜欢下午找乐子 | 
| [14:27] | Is thatwhat that song means? | 那首歌是不是就是这个意思? | 
| [14:29] | Come,dwayne. I think I need some protectingin the shower. | 来吧 Dwayne 我想我洗澡的时候也需要保护 | 
| [14:54] | oh,come on. That was a strike,you idiot! | 哦 不会吧 那可是个好球啊 白痴! | 
| [14:57] | Not interrupting,am I? | 没打扰你吧? | 
| [14:59] | just another blown save. | 没事 又一个救援失败而已 | 
| [15:02] | Yeah,we could still usea good closer. | 是啊 我们还可以用个好的后援投手 | 
| [15:05] | I see there’s some of alex still in there. | 我看到你身体里还是有Alex的影子 | 
| [15:07] | What was that? | 那又是怎么回事? | 
| [15:12] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 | 
| [15:13] | What’s up,dad? | 什么事 老爸? | 
| [15:15] | You haven’t called me thatin years. | 你已经几年没这么叫过我了 | 
| [15:17] | Well,I-I was a littleheadstrong when I was alex. | 哦 我还是Alex的时候 是有点倔 | 
| [15:21] | Maybe alexis can havea softer touch. | 也许做Alexis的时候缓和一点 | 
| [15:27] | Maybe I can,too. | 也许我也可以(缓和一点) | 
| [15:33] | Okay,wilhelmina’s contactsare completely reorganized. | 好了Wilhelmina的联系人资料 已经彻底重新整理过了 | 
| [15:36] | Also,I inventoriedall the gowns that she wore on the red carpet last year | 而且 我把她去年所有走红毯穿过的礼服 列了一个清单 | 
| [15:39] | and booked her travel to paris for this season’scouture shows. | 还给她安排了今年去巴黎看服装秀的行程 | 
| [15:42] | And what took you so long? | 那你为什么干了那么久? | 
| [15:44] | I did it in under an hour. | 我一个小时内就把那些都做好了 | 
| [15:46] | An hour? | 一个小时? | 
| [15:47] | you wantto know what I’ve been doing? | 你知道我做了些什么吗? | 
| [15:48] | Pricing weimaraners,getting a plumber for the house in bedford,sending warren beatty a 60th– | 给魏玛犬标价 给在Bedford的房子 找了水管工 给Warren Beatty发了60岁 | 
| [15:52] | right–birthday card,telling david sedaris his 5,000-word pieceis now a 50-word piece, | 没错–60岁生日的贺卡 告诉David Sedaris他的5000字已经缩减到50字了 | 
| [15:56] | getting yelled atby david sedaris and asking chris rockto write a 10-minute toast that | 被David Sedaris臭骂一顿然后 让Chris Rock写个十分钟的祝酒辞 | 
| [16:00] | wilhelminais giving to patty hearst to mark the 33rd anniversaryof her kidnapping– | 好让Wilhelmina在Patty Hearst 被绑架获释33周年纪念会上致辞– | 
| [16:03] | and that is all in the last five minutes. | 而那些都是在之前5分钟内搞定的 | 
| [16:08] | Yeah,that’s how this lady rolls. hang on. | 没错 这位女士的事情就有这么多 我来接 | 
| [16:11] | Wilhelmina slater’s office. | Wilhelmina Slater办公室 | 
| [16:14] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 | 
| [16:15] | It’s coming up now? | 现在就来了? | 
| [16:18] | The contract riderfor shakira’s photo shoot is arriving as we speak. | 给Shakira(歌手)摄影的合约附件 就在我们现在讲话的当儿上来了 | 
| [16:21] | In it is a listof everything she needs for her dressing room. | 里面是所有她更衣室里 需要的东西的清单 | 
| [16:27] | Ambitious suck-ups! | 野心勃勃的马屁精们! | 
| [16:28] | I mean… interns! | 我是说… 实习生! | 
| [16:30] | Write this down. Everything. | 把这个写下来 所有都要 | 
| [16:32] | I’m doing okay,papi. | 我很好 爸爸 | 
| [16:34] | I just–I miss him so much. | 我只是- 我太想他了 | 
| [16:37] | I know,mija,but it’ll get better. | 我知道 亲爱的 可是会好起来的 | 
| [16:40] | One day you’re gonna wake upand actually forget to feel sad. | 有一天你会醒过来发现 你已经忘记怎样去悲伤了 | 
| [16:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:43] | At least I have his things. | 起码我还有他的东西在这儿 | 
| [16:45] | What things? | 什么东西? | 
| [16:46] | I went and I cleaned outhis apartment. | 我去他公寓整理过东西了 | 
| [16:48] | A lot of his stuff looksreally good in our place. | 很多东西摆我们家看起来也挺不错的 | 
| [16:50] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [16:51] | I don’t remember santos having such good taste. | 我不觉得Santos还有那么好的品味 | 
| [16:53] | You’re crazy. He had such an eye. | 你有没有搞错 他的眼光很好的 | 
| [16:56] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 | 
| [16:57] | Sweetheart,um,I know everythingholds a memory for you now, | 亲爱的 呃 我知道这些都是你的回忆 | 
| [17:01] | but are you sure you’re notgetting a little carried away? | 但你不觉得你有点过头了吗? | 
| [17:05] | When your mother died,I couldn’t let goof any of her things– | 你妈妈去世的时候 她的什么东西我都不舍得扔– | 
| [17:09] | her clothes,her key chain. | 她的衣服 她的钥匙圈 | 
| [17:11] | I even foundan old restaurant check from pietro’s in bayside. | 我甚至找出了一张 海边的那家Pietro餐厅的支票 | 
| [17:16] | It wasrom the nightwe got engaged. | 是我们订婚那天晚上的 | 
| [17:19] | Your mother had saved itall those years,and when I saw it,I… | 你妈妈竟然珍藏了那么多年 我看着那张支票 我就… | 
| [17:23] | I realized I didn’t needall her things. | 我就明白了我不需要她的东西 | 
| [17:27] | I had her heart. | 我有她的心 | 
| [17:30] | So I kept the check… | 所以我只保留了那张支票… | 
| [17:33] | and got ridof everything else. | 然后把其他所有的都处理掉了 | 
| [17:35] | But where is it? I’ve never seen it. | 可是那张支票在哪儿呢? 我怎么从来没见过? | 
| [17:36] | I’m looking at it right now. | 我拿着呢 就在手里 | 
| [17:41] | I really miss you,papi. | 我真的很想你 爸爸 | 
| [17:44] | Miss you,too. | 我也想你 嘿 哥哥 | 
| [17:51] | Sorry I’m late,mama. I’ll get the enchiladas started. | 对不起 我来晚了 妈妈 我马上就做玉米饼 | 
| [17:53] | Mirta’s not here. | Mirta不在这儿 | 
| [17:55] | Thank god. Enough withthe beans and cheese. | 谢天谢地 我真是受够了豌豆和芝士 | 
| [17:57] | You wanna order chinese? | 你想不想叫中国菜外卖? | 
| [17:59] | Beans,chinese? | 豌豆 中国菜? | 
| [18:01] | are you okay? | 你没事吧? | 
| [18:03] | I was just talking to hilda. | 我刚刚跟Hilda通过电话 | 
| [18:05] | You get like thisevery time you call. | 你每次打完电话就这样 | 
| [18:08] | Your visa will come through. You’ll be home soon. | 你的签证会办好的 你很快就能回家 | 
| [18:10] | I’m so tired of hearing that! | 我已经听厌了! | 
| [18:14] | I don’t wantto wait any longer,clara! | 我不想再等下去了 Clara! | 
| [18:16] | My daughter buriedthe love of her life,and I couldn’t be thereto hold her. | 我女儿失去了她的挚爱 而我竟然不能陪在她身边 | 
| [18:23] | Maybe I shouldjust get there on my own. | 也许我该自己回去 | 
| [18:27] | – What are you talking about? – Forget the visa. | – 你在说什么? – 别管什么签证了 | 
| [18:30] | I’ll just get across the borderanother way. | 我要从另外一种途径通过边境 | 
| [18:32] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前就干过 | 
| [18:33] | Are you serious? | 你不是开玩笑吧? | 
| [18:35] | I have no other choice. | 我没别的选择了 | 
| [18:37] | Treat me like a criminal,I’ll be one. | 把我当犯人一样对待 我就当一个犯人给他看看 | 
| [18:42] | I wanna go home. | 我要回家 | 
| [18:47] | Well,then… | 嗯 那好吧… | 
| [18:49] | if you thinkthis is the only way,I might know someonewho can help you. | 如果你觉得这是唯一的方法 我倒是认识个可以帮你的人 | 
| [18:57] | Dwayne,please hurry. | Dwayne 快点 | 
| [19:10] | I smell a burrito. | 我闻到了玉米煎饼的味道 | 
| [19:14] | This is embarrassing. | 这很没面子吧 | 
| [19:16] | A.J.,You were assignednumber six on shakira’s rider. | A.J.你负责的是 Shakira合约附件里的第六项要求 | 
| [19:19] | Read that to me. | 念给我听 | 
| [19:21] | One box of bendy straws? | 一盒可弯折的吸管? | 
| [19:23] | Bendy straws! | 可弯折吸管! | 
| [19:25] | Now let’s take a lookat what you brought back. | 现在我们来看看你带回来的东西 | 
| [19:28] | Okay,so i’m shakira,and iwould like to take a drink, | 好 假设我是Shakira 现在我想要喝点东西 | 
| [19:32] | so I take a straw,and I put it in my cup. | 我拿起一根管子 放到饮料里面 | 
| [19:34] | A–oh,but what’s this? | 啊- 哦 可是这是什么? | 
| [19:38] | It doesn’t bend? | 这个弯不过来? | 
| [19:39] | I don’t understand. How am I supposed to drink? | 我不明白了 现在我要怎么喝饮料呢? | 
| [19:42] | Like–like this? | 像- 像这样? | 
| [19:46] | This isn’t comfortable. I can’t drink like this. | 一点都不舒服 我可不想这么喝饮料 | 
| [19:49] | Am I some kind of animal? No. | 我是低级动物吗? 不是 | 
| [19:50] | Yo soy shakira! | 我是Shakira! | 
| [19:52] | And I will not be holdingmy drink down around my chin like some savageif I’m thirsty! | 我渴的时候可不想像野蛮人一样 拿着饮料杯在我下巴底下转! | 
| [19:57] | Now this straw debacleis just the tip of the iceberg. | 关于吸管的问题只是冰山一角而已 | 
| [20:01] | Only one of of you– one– got his list correct. | 你们当中只有一个人– 一个人– 把单子上的东西搞对了 | 
| [20:07] | Justin. | |
| [20:09] | The rest of you can leave. | 你们其他人可以走人了 | 
| [20:12] | Justin,you arein charge of everything. | Justin 你来负责所有的事 | 
| [20:16] | Awesome. | 太棒了 | 
| [20:22] | go. | 说 | 
| [20:23] | I have a task for you. | 我有项任务给你 | 
| [20:25] | I need dirton betty suarez. | 我要挖Betty Suarez的丑闻 | 
| [20:29] | I’m hearing you loud and clear,wilhe-meister. | 清楚 明白 Wilhe- 先生 | 
| [20:33] | Okay,chocolate almond milk. | 好了 巧克力杏仁牛奶 | 
| [20:35] | I think that there’sa health store on 59th. | 我记得59街有家健康食品店卖这个 | 
| [20:37] | There’s plentyof time for that. | 那个不着急 | 
| [20:38] | I was just thinking,we don’t know anythingabout our families. | 我是在想 我们对对方的家庭还不是很了解呢 | 
| [20:43] | You go first. | 你先说吧 | 
| [20:47] | I’m looking fora package for alexis. | 我要Alexis的包裹 | 
| [20:48] | Ironic,as I say thatout loud. | 真好笑 竟然从我嘴里说出来 | 
| [20:53] | What is that smell? | 什么味道? | 
| [20:55] | I thinkit’s that dog. | 我想是那条狗 | 
| [20:56] | It is not that dog. | 不是那条狗 | 
| [20:58] | It smells like ass. | 闻起来就像便便 | 
| [20:59] | Yeah,and when you’re 84,you’regonna smell like ass,too. | 是啊 等你84岁的时候 你也会闻起来跟便便一样的 | 
| [21:03] | Leave halston alone. | 离Halston远点 | 
| [21:04] | He was a gift to mefrom my mother. | 他是我妈妈给我的礼物 | 
| [21:06] | I get $1,000 a weekto take care of him,which means $5 for dog food, | 我只要照顾他 就有1000块一个礼拜的收入 而狗粮的开销只要5块 | 
| [21:09] | and the new balenciaga bag for me. | 装狗的巴黎世家的包包也归我 | 
| [21:14] | is he supposed totip over like that? | 他怎么这样倒下了? | 
| [21:16] | Oh,my god! | 哦天哪! | 
| [21:18] | Amanda! | |
| [21:19] | Oh,there you are! | 哦 你在这儿! | 
| [21:20] | Is daniel in his office? | Daniel在他办公室吗? | 
| [21:21] | I don’t know where daniel is. I have to go to the vet! | 我不知道Daniel在哪儿 我得去找兽医! | 
| [21:24] | Hang on,halston. Don’t quit on me. | 撑住 Halston 不要丢下我 | 
| [21:28] | Well,if he wasn’tat the hospital,then where could he be? | 好吧 他要是不在医院的话 他还能到哪儿去呢? | 
| [21:31] | Justin,are you doing okay? | Justin 你工作还顺利吧? | 
| [21:33] | Can’t talk. Looking for gua juice. | 没空 在找瓜汁 | 
| [21:36] | Why do you care so much if wilhelmina’sboinking the bodyguard? | 你干嘛这么关心Wilhelmina 是不是在和她保镖乱搞? | 
| [21:38] | Because daniel is lookingfor something to incriminate wilhelmina,and he could use this– | 因为Daniel在找可以牵制Wilhelmina的事 这样他就可以… | 
| [21:46] | Good,you’re back. Wilhelmina wants to see you. | 很好 你回来了 Wilhelmina想见你 | 
| [21:48] | Oh,um,okay,yeah,great. | 哦 嗯 好的 是啊 很好 | 
| [21:50] | I just have some thingsthat I need to finish up,and I’ll stop by her office on the way out. | 我正好有事要办 我出去的时候顺便去她那里一下 | 
| [21:53] | No,you won’T. | 不 不用了 | 
| [21:54] | She’s waiting for youright now… | 她现在就要见你… | 
| [21:58] | on the roof. | 在楼顶上 | 
| [21:59] | The roof? | 楼顶? | 
| [22:01] | The roof. | 楼顶 | 
| [22:13] | Hello? | 有人吗? | 
| [22:19] | Wilhelmina? | |
| [22:28] | I believe you lost something. | 我想你丢了点什么 | 
| [22:39] | thank you,marc. You can go now. | 谢谢 Marc 你可以走了 | 
| [23:11] | you surprise me,betty. | 你真让我刮目相看啊 Betty | 
| [23:13] | Stealing my keys? | 偷我的钥匙? | 
| [23:15] | Breaking into my apartment? Taking the book? | 私自闯进我的家里? 拿走了书? | 
| [23:18] | good for you. You’re…growing. | 干得不错 成长得挺快嘛 | 
| [23:21] | Look,I was just therefor the book. | 听着 我去那里只是拿书 | 
| [23:23] | I didn’t mean to hearanybody having sex. | 我不是有意要听到你和谁的奸情 | 
| [23:26] | Look,dwayne and iare dear old friends. | 听着 我和Dwayne是很要好的老朋友 | 
| [23:28] | That had nothing to dowith bradford. | 和Bradford没有任何关系 | 
| [23:31] | Whom you love,right? | 你爱他 对吧? | 
| [23:33] | Because you’re getting marriedin a month. | 因为不到一个月你就要和他结婚了 | 
| [23:34] | Whom I love madly. | 我疯狂地爱着他 | 
| [23:37] | Do we understandeach other? | 清楚了吗? | 
| [23:39] | Wilhelmina,I’m sure you understand that my loyaltiesare with daniel, | Wilhelmina 我想你很清楚 我只对Daniel效忠 | 
| [23:42] | so thank you very muchfor inviting me. | 所以非常感谢你的邀请 | 
| [23:46] | It was very wonderful to seethe roof. Thank you. | 能上到楼顶来我很高兴 谢谢 | 
| [23:50] | Pity about your father. | 你父亲的事真是可惜啊 | 
| [23:54] | What about my father? | 我父亲怎么了? | 
| [23:55] | Oh,I knowthat he’s stuck in mexico. Shame. | 哦 我知道他困在墨西哥了 真可惜 | 
| [24:00] | My fatheris a united states senator. | 我父亲是美国议员 | 
| [24:03] | He helps people gettheir visas all the time. | 他经常帮人搞定签证的事 | 
| [24:06] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么? | 
| [24:08] | come on,girl. I am black.You’re mexican. | 好吧 孩子 我是黑人 你是墨西哥人 | 
| [24:11] | Let’s not talk around it likea couple of dull white people. | 我们不要像无聊的白人一样讲话了 | 
| [24:14] | Keep your mouth shutand your old man comes home. | 你只要不露一点口风 你的父亲就会回来了 | 
| [24:18] | So lie to daniel? | 你让我跟Daniel撒谎? | 
| [24:20] | Not lie,just don’t say anything. | 不是撒谎 只是不要告诉他而已 | 
| [24:24] | There’s a difference. | 这两者是有区别的 | 
| [24:30] | You think about it,betty,and get back to meby the end of the day. | 你好好想想吧 Betty 下班前来找我 | 
| [24:33] | No pressure. | 不要有压力 | 
| [24:35] | After all,you’re the onewho’s holding all the cards. | 毕竟 你才是把所有牌都拿在手上的人 | 
| [24:49] | hey,betty. | 嘿 Betty | 
| [24:50] | What’s up,buddy? | 怎么样了 哥们? | 
| [24:55] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [24:58] | Still not very good at that. | 还是不怎么会用这玩意儿 | 
| [24:59] | Hey,I talked to dad! | 嘿 我和老爸谈过了! | 
| [25:01] | Oh,uh,you okay? | 哦 呃 你没事吧? | 
| [25:03] | Okay? I’m great! | 没事? 我很好! | 
| [25:05] | It’s just wonderful to know I have such a supportive familyat a time like this. | 在这种时候有一个这么支持我的家庭 我真是感觉太好了 | 
| [25:09] | Supportive? | 支持? | 
| [25:10] | He’s totally supportiveabout me becoming this… with these. | 他非常支持我变成… 有这个的 | 
| [25:16] | Will you stopgrabbing them for a second? | 你可不可以不要再揉那个了? | 
| [25:19] | Dad… said he was okaywith all this? | 爸爸他… 他说他对这个无所谓? | 
| [25:25] | What elsedid he tell you? | 他还跟你说了什么? | 
| [25:26] | and I gotthe seedless grapes,a tub of red vines. | 我找到了无籽葡萄 紫藤木筐 | 
| [25:29] | The only thing I couldn’t findwas the scully foods 100% organic,all-naturalsoy rice cakes. | 唯一找不到的是那个该死的 百分之百有机全谷物米饼 | 
| [25:35] | Ah,the rice cake– the scourge of manya celebrity assistant. | 啊 那个米饼啊– 真是名人助理的恶梦啊 | 
| [25:38] | Need I mention the ’88 madonnaspeed the plow tantrum? | 还记得麦当娜在88年出演 <加速耙子>的时候突然发火的事嘛? | 
| [25:42] | Don’t sweat it. | 不要把汗擦上去了 | 
| [25:43] | You still have 12 more hours before you need to bring themto the shakira shoot. | 你还有12个小时在Shakira 拍摄之前找到这些东西 | 
| [25:49] | my… god. | 我… 的…天 | 
| [25:51] | – I am going to the shakira photo shoot? – Yep. | – 我可以去Shakira的拍摄现场? – 没错 | 
| [25:54] | Are you serious? | 你没骗我吧? | 
| [25:55] | These lips don’t lie. | 我的嘴巴可不会骗人 | 
| [25:56] | This is amazing! | 太棒了! | 
| [25:57] | I cannot wait to tell my… | 我等不及要告诉我的… | 
| [26:03] | you okay? | 你没事吧? | 
| [26:04] | Yeah,I’ll see youtomorrow. | 是啊 明天见 | 
| [26:06] | Hey,justin. | 嘿 Justin | 
| [26:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [26:11] | I know you’ve been througha lot with your dad and everything,but… | 我知道你经历了很多 尤其是你爸爸的事 可是… | 
| [26:16] | it’s okay to be happy. | 你有权利开心 | 
| [26:19] | U dida good job today. | 你今天干得非常不错 | 
| [26:22] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受吧 | 
| [26:31] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 | 
| [26:32] | I just made a little personfeel better about his day. | 我刚刚让一个孩子觉得今天还不错 | 
| [26:34] | I’m a good person. | 我是好人 | 
| [26:35] | No,I’m a great person. | 不对 我是大好人 | 
| [26:37] | Does your rathave a strong smell? | 你这只小老鼠味道怎么这么重? | 
| [26:40] | Halston is sick,okay? | Halston病了 好不好? | 
| [26:42] | I just talked to the vet. He needs ointmentsand patches and pills. | 我刚问过兽医 他需要药膏 胶布和药片 | 
| [26:45] | Oh,my. | 哦 天哪 | 
| [26:45] | Suddenly I am a caregiver. Me. | 突然我变成爱心天使了 我耶 | 
| [26:48] | – That is so not who I am. – ‘Tis true. | – 太不像我了 – 这倒是真的 | 
| [26:50] | You are a bit ofa monster on the inside. | 你的确是内心野蛮 | 
| [26:53] | This is horrible. | 这太可怕了 | 
| [26:54] | It’s almost like I’d bebetter off getting rid of him. | 我把他送走 好像会更好一点哎 | 
| [27:04] | how could you? | 你怎么能? | 
| [27:06] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [27:07] | How could you lieto alexis like that? | 你怎么能对Alexis撒这样的谎? | 
| [27:10] | Did I? | 是吗? | 
| [27:11] | I don’t rememberwhat I said. | 我不记得说过什么了 | 
| [27:13] | Well,let’s start with howyou didn’t tell her you’d reject herif she got a sex change. | 你当初说 她若做变性手术 你就不认他 我们从这点说起 怎样? | 
| [27:16] | I think your exact words were,you’d be dead to me. | 我记得你的原话是 你对我来说 已经死了 | 
| [27:19] | And you didn’t even tell herabout wilhelmina. | 还有 你没向她提Wilhelmina的事 | 
| [27:21] | You’re getting marriedin a month,dad. | 你们一个月后就要结婚了 爸爸 | 
| [27:26] | You’re right,daniel. | 你说得对 Daniel | 
| [27:29] | I didn’T. | 我的确没提 | 
| [27:30] | I saw alexislying in that bed and realized I almost lostmy child…again. | 我看着Alexis躺在床上 我意识到我差点又一次失去我的孩子 | 
| [27:37] | This is a chance for us to starta whole new relationship. | 这是我们重新培养感情的机会 | 
| [27:40] | No way. | 休想 | 
| [27:41] | You are not screwingwith her head like this. | 你别想这样糊弄她 | 
| [27:42] | If you’re not gonna tell herthe truth,I am. | 如果你不打算告诉她真相 我去说 | 
| [27:46] | Daniel… | |
| [27:48] | you don’t knowwhat it’s like to have a chanceto rewrite the past. | 有机会重写历史的感觉 你无法体会 | 
| [27:52] | I need to fixthe mistakes I made. | 我得纠正我犯下的错 | 
| [28:12] | mija? | 亲爱的? | 
| [28:15] | Dad? | 爸爸? | 
| [28:17] | You all right? | 你还好吗? | 
| [28:18] | Dad,helme! | 爸爸 帮帮我! | 
| [28:19] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办才好 | 
| [28:20] | Yeah,it’s aough decision. | 是啊 这个决定的确艰难 | 
| [28:23] | Let me tell you what to do. | 我来告诉你怎么做 | 
| [28:25] | Keep your mouth shut and get my ass home from mexico. | 紧闭嘴巴 把我从墨西哥弄回来 | 
| [28:28] | But daniel’s my boss. | 但是Daniel是我的老板哎 | 
| [28:30] | Oh,yeah? | 哦 是吗? | 
| [28:31] | Well,did your boss bring you home in a little blankie from the hospital? | 是你老板把你包在一条小毯子里 从医院抱回家的吗? | 
| [28:34] | Did your boss teach you how to swim? | 你的老板教你怎么游泳吗? | 
| [28:35] | Did your boss pull you off the tracks seconds before a subway car was about to crush you? | 是你老板在地铁快要撞到你前 把你从轨道上拉回来的吗? | 
| [28:39] | I didn’t know you did that. | 我怎么不知道有这回事 | 
| [28:41] | I didn’t,but I was worried the first two things weren’t impressive enough. | 我是没做过 我担心前两条没说服力嘛 | 
| [28:44] | Family,betty. | 家人啊 Betty | 
| [28:45] | What’s more important than family? | 还有什么比家人更重要? | 
| [28:47] | I know,papi,I know. | 我知道啊 爸爸 我知道 | 
| [28:49] | It’s just… | 只是… | 
| [28:50] | it’s so wrong,and we should justtrust the system,right? | 这大错特错啊 我们应该相信国家政策 不是吗? | 
| [28:55] | I mean,you’ll getyour visa on your own. | 我是说 你能靠自己拿到签证的 | 
| [28:57] | And isn’t it more importantfor me to tell the truth I hate it that I raised you right. | – 我说出真相 不是更重要吗? – 怪我 把你养得那么正直 | 
| [29:04] | Ooh,those smell good. | 哦 这个好香 | 
| [29:06] | Can I have some? | 我能要一点吗? | 
| [29:08] | You’re helping daniel. | 你在帮Daniel | 
| [29:10] | Get daniel to make you enchiladas! | 让Daniel帮你做安其拉达! (玉米面饼卷 墨西哥特色菜) | 
| [29:22] | hey,christina,I was wondering… | 嘿 Christina 我在想… | 
| [29:25] | did you know if,for some reason,betty might bemad at me? | 你知不知道 是不是可能 Betty在生我的气? | 
| [29:30] | I don’t know. I mean,what do you think? | 我不知道 你怎么想? | 
| [29:31] | I mean,you did lead her on,then race off to tucson, | 我是说 你先引诱了她 然后离开去了图森 | 
| [29:33] | then after a few weeks,once she was startingto feel a little bit better, | 几个星期后 她开始感觉好转了 | 
| [29:36] | suddenly pop back intoher life again. | 你突然跳出 重新现身在她的生活 | 
| [29:39] | I’m sorry. I didn’t understand you. | 抱歉 我没听懂 | 
| [29:41] | Oh,henry. | 哦 Henry | 
| [29:43] | She’s not mad,she’s justa little bit confused. | 她没生气 她只是有点迷茫而已 | 
| [29:45] | Well,I’m confused,too. | 哦 我也迷茫啊 | 
| [29:47] | I mean,I know I havethis obligation to charlie and I can’t waitto be a dad,but… | 我是说 我知道我对Charlie有责任 我也迫不及待地想当爸爸 但… | 
| [29:54] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [29:55] | I really misswhat betty and I had. | 我真的很怀念Betty和我之间的感觉 | 
| [29:57] | Henry,she’s making an umpty out of you. | Henry 她脚踏两条船 | 
| [30:00] | – An umpty? – Jackass. | – 船? – 笨蛋 | 
| [30:01] | – Betty? – Charlie! | |
| [30:02] | How? | 怎么说? | 
| [30:04] | mm,henry… | 嗯 Henry… | 
| [30:07] | come here. | 过来 | 
| [30:09] | Let me tell you somethingabout this baby of yours, | 让我来和你说说 你的那个孩子 | 
| [30:12] | ’cause somebody’s got to. | 总得有人说啊 | 
| [30:15] | Okay,halston,this is your new home! | 到了 Halston 这就是你的新家了! | 
| [30:18] | Isn’t it pretty? | 漂亮不? | 
| [30:20] | It’s so pretty. | 太漂亮了 | 
| [30:21] | So pretty. | 太漂亮了 | 
| [30:23] | Can I help you? | 要我帮忙吗? | 
| [30:24] | Hi,I’m looking for a nice newhome for my sweet little doggy. | 嗨 我要给我亲爱的小狗狗 找个新家 | 
| [30:27] | Yeah,we’ll take it. | 嗯 我们会收下它 | 
| [30:28] | Sign this form. | 签一下这张表 | 
| [30:30] | So is there,like,a big grassy area in the back where the doggies can run around? | 后面是不是有个草坪一样的地方 让小狗狗们到处玩耍? | 
| [30:33] | Sure,with peanut butterflavored tennis balls and a pool shaped likea dog bone. | 当然 还有花生味的网球和 一个狗骨头形状的泳池哦 | 
| [30:37] | Really? | 真的啊? | 
| [30:38] | No. | 假的 | 
| [30:44] | hey,uh,can iat least say good-bye? | 嘿 呃 起码让我道个别吧? | 
| [30:51] | okay,halston,I’m suresomeone will adopt you. | 好了 Halston 我相信肯定有人愿意收养你的 | 
| [30:56] | I don’t know. That is one ugly dog. | 我可不知道 这条狗丑得很 | 
| [30:59] | Pot,kettle,black. | 五十步笑百步 | 
| [31:00] | do you mind? | 说什么呢? | 
| [31:02] | This dog belonged to my mother. | 这条狗是我妈妈的 | 
| [31:04] | Whoa,whoa,whoa. | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 | 
| [31:05] | Does your mother knowyou’re doing this? | 你妈知道你在这么做吗? | 
| [31:07] | Because I’m not going downthat road again. | 我可不愿再旧事重演了 | 
| [31:09] | My mother is gone,and this was her dog. | 我妈妈去世了 这条狗原来是她的 | 
| [31:15] | And she once held himjust like I am holding him now. | 她曾抱着他 就像我现在抱着他一样 | 
| [31:24] | You know more about herthan I will ever know. | 你比我更了解她 | 
| [31:27] | And so what if you’re mangyand disgusting with a weird rashon your butt? | 你长了疥癣 恶心巴拉的 屁股上出奇怪的疹子 那又怎样? | 
| [31:33] | Oraybe that is your butt? | 还是那疹子就是你的屁股? | 
| [31:35] | But you’re the only connectionI’ll ever have to my mother. | 但是你是我和妈妈之间唯一的联系了 | 
| [31:41] | Back off,cujo. | 滚远点吧 恶狗 (出自斯蒂芬-金的小说”恶犬惊魂”) | 
| [31:42] | I’m taking him home. | 我要带他回家 | 
| [31:51] | hungry? | 饿了吗? | 
| [31:54] | I brought youbarrow street burgers. | 我给你带了街头推车汉堡 | 
| [31:55] | You may not remember,but you always liked it. | 你可能不记得了 但你一直喜欢吃的 | 
| [31:58] | Hey,I’m not picky. | 嘿 我可不挑剔 | 
| [31:59] | Up till yesterdayI was eating out of a tube. | 直到昨天 我还靠一根管子来进食呢 | 
| [32:06] | These are good. | 的确好吃 | 
| [32:08] | So,um… | 是这样 嗯… | 
| [32:11] | I kinda wantedto talk to you about…dad. | 我有点想和你谈谈…关于爸爸 | 
| [32:13] | You know,I’ve been thinnga lot about him today,and you. | 关于他还有你 我今天想了很多 | 
| [32:17] | Waking up in this bed,thinking I was alex,I felt alone. | 从床上醒来 想着我以前是Alex 我感觉很孤单 | 
| [32:21] | But,you know,the thing that made it okay was knowing that you and dadare really there for me. | 但是 知道有你和爸爸在我身边陪伴我 让我好过很多 | 
| [32:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [32:29] | Yeah,we were…here for you. | 是啊 我们… 的确陪着你 | 
| [32:32] | So listen,I haven’t asked you yet. | 听着 我还没问过你呢 | 
| [32:35] | How did we even get intothis accident? | 我们是怎么卷入这场车祸中的? | 
| [32:40] | Um…well… | 嗯… 这个嘛… | 
| [32:42] | oh,god,daniel,what are you not telling me? | 哦 天哪 Daniel 你瞒了我什么? | 
| [32:43] | – Was it my fault? – No! | – 是我的错吗? – 不! | 
| [32:45] | – Was I drunk? – No,no,no,no,you–you were fine. | – 我喝醉酒了? – 不 不 不 不– 你挺好的 | 
| [32:47] | Uh,it was just,uh… | 呃 就是 呃… | 
| [32:53] | a deer. | 一头鹿 | 
| [32:54] | It–it leapt outin front of the car,you swerved… | 它– 跳到车前 你突然转向… | 
| [32:58] | and that was it. | 就是这样 | 
| [33:02] | Well,at leastI saved a deer. | 至少我救了那头鹿 | 
| [33:05] | Dad! | 爸爸! | 
| [33:05] | So…how are we? | 那么… 感觉怎么样? | 
| [33:08] | We’re great. | 很好 | 
| [33:09] | I was just telling danielI feel so lucky to have you two as my family. | 我刚和Daniel说 我能有你们两个亲人 真是太幸运了 | 
| [33:21] | Whenever,wherever | (Shakira名曲 “Whenever Wherever”) | 
| [33:23] | we’re meant tobe together I’ll be there and… | |
| [33:29] | rice cakes! | 米饼! | 
| [33:38] | all right,uh… | 好了 呃… | 
| [33:40] | anything else? | 还要别的吗? | 
| [33:41] | Nope. That’s it. | 不了 就这点 | 
| [33:43] | Justin suarez,right? | Justin Suarez 是吧? | 
| [33:44] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 是啊 你怎么知道? | 
| [33:47] | I was atyour father’s funeral. | 我去过你爸爸的葬礼 | 
| [33:50] | You know,he saved my life,right here in this store. | 要知道 他救了我一命 就在店里这个地方 | 
| [33:57] | Your father was a hero. | 你爸爸是个英雄 | 
| [34:01] | I didn’t know this was where… | 我不知道 这里就是他… | 
| [34:03] | that’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [34:04] | You should know,he was a really good man. | 你应该知道 他人真的很好 | 
| [34:07] | I bet you’rejust like him. | 我猜你也和他一样 | 
| [34:12] | No…I’m not. | 不… 我不是 | 
| [34:34] | Thanks,betty. | 谢了 Betty | 
| [34:37] | Daniel,wait. | Daniel 等等 | 
| [34:41] | I need to tellousomething. | 我得和你说件事 | 
| [34:46] | oh,um…it’s my dad. | 哦 嗯… 是我爸爸 | 
| [34:47] | Can I talk to you in a minute? | 我们一会儿再谈好吗? | 
| [34:48] | Yeah. | 行啊 | 
| [34:51] | – hello? – Betty? | – 喂? | 
| [34:53] | – Dad? – I’m coming home. | – 爸爸? – 我回家来了 | 
| [34:55] | What? | 啥? | 
| [34:56] | Did your visa come through? | 你的签证通过啦? | 
| [34:57] | No. | 没有 | 
| [34:58] | I can’t wait anymore. | 我等不了了 | 
| [35:00] | This could take months,a year. | 这事可能会耗上好几个月 一年 | 
| [35:03] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? | 
| [35:04] | Dad,no. | 爸爸 不 | 
| [35:06] | If you get caught,they’re notgonna let you back in, | 如果你被抓住了 他们就不会再让你入境了 | 
| [35:08] | and you know how they packthostrucks with people. | 你也知道他们是怎么硬把人往车里死塞 | 
| [35:10] | You could die. | 你会没命的 | 
| [35:11] | It’s my life,betty. | Betty 我的生活 | 
| [35:12] | This is my decision. | 我自己决定 | 
| [35:13] | No,these are our lives,dad– yours and mineand hilda’s and justin. | 不 这是我们的生活 爸爸– 你的 我的 Hilda的 还有Justin的 | 
| [35:16] | Mija,I’ve made up my mind. | 亲爱的 我决心已定 | 
| [35:18] | I leave tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上就走 | 
| [35:19] | Dad,please,just don’t do anything yet. | 爸爸 求你 先别行动 | 
| [35:29] | I know how to get you home. | 我知道怎么把你弄回家 | 
| [35:31] | Let me talk to the lawyerone last time. | 让我和律师最后再谈一次 | 
| [35:41] | 4:58. | |
| [35:43] | You do liketo cut it close. | 好险 你还真爱玩这套 | 
| [35:48] | Oh,and the picturesthat santos took of himself at the gymdo not need to be framed. | Santos在健身房自拍的照片 就不用裱了吧 | 
| [35:53] | Okay,so I’m keepingone thing. | 好吧 我留样东西 | 
| [35:56] | You shouldkeep something,too. | 你也得留点东西 | 
| [35:57] | Just look throughall the stuff and find somethingthat you really love,okay? | 浏览一遍 然后找一件喜欢的 好吗? | 
| [36:01] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好 – 好 | 
| [36:04] | okay | 好吧 | 
| [36:29] | Look,I never signed offon brigitte lacombe. | 听着 我从来没同意过请Brigitte Lacombe (国际著名摄影师) | 
| [36:31] | I thought we agreed ifwe couldn’t get mario testino,we wouldn’t do the spread. | 我以为我们说好了 要是请不到Mario Testino (著名时尚摄影师) 我们就不做整页刊 | 
| [36:35] | I still likethe david lachappelle chateau marmont photoswe couldn’t run last month. | 我还是喜欢上个月没登的David Lachapelle的 Chateau Marmont饭店照片 | 
| [36:41] | You’re right. | 没错 | 
| [36:42] | You’re back,and you are editor-in-chief. | 你回归了 你才是主编 | 
| [36:45] | I made a mistake. | 是我搞错了 | 
| [36:46] | Is that all? | 没事了吗? | 
| [36:51] | Uh,yes… | 呃 是的… | 
| [36:53] | that is all. | 没事了 | 
| [36:56] | Oh,betty,I heard your father’scoming back on thursday. | 哦 Betty 我听说你爸周四回来 | 
| [36:59] | Please give himmy regards. | 替我向他问好 | 
| [37:08] | That went so much betterthan I expected. | 进行得比我想象得好多了 | 
| [37:12] | Betty,I can’t thank youenough. | Betty 我对你真是感激不尽 | 
| [37:13] | If you hadn’tgotten the book,she would’ve doneexactly what she wanted. | 要不是你拿到了本子 她就能随她愿 为所欲为了 | 
| [37:16] | Oh,I’m just doingmy job,daniel. | 哦 这只是我的本职工作 Daniel | 
| [37:18] | No,I mean,when everything’s on the line, | 不 我是说 所有事都悬而未决时 | 
| [37:21] | you’re the one person here I can truly trust. | 你是唯一一个我可以真正信任的人 | 
| [37:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [37:44] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的? | 
| [37:46] | I just got off the phonewith cavalli’s people. | 我刚和Cavalli的人通完电话 (Roberto Cavalli意大利时装设计师) | 
| [37:48] | He is designing youa charcoal gray,single button tuxedofor the wedding. | 为了我们的婚礼 他要为你设计一件炭灰的 单纽西装 | 
| [37:53] | And he’s flying himself infor the fitting. | 还有 他正坐飞机 要来给你试衣呢 | 
| [37:57] | Listen,darling,with alexisstill in the hospital, | 听着 亲爱的 Alexis还躺在医院 | 
| [38:00] | I’m not surea gianparty would be appropriateright now. | 现在举行盛大派对似乎不合适啊 | 
| [38:05] | Well,you want me to cut downthe size of the wedding? | 你要我缩小婚礼规模吗? | 
| [38:08] | I want to postponethe wedding. | 我想推迟婚礼 | 
| [38:13] | Because of alexis? | 因为Alexis? | 
| [38:14] | I spent the afternoon with her. | 我下午一直陪着她 | 
| [38:17] | We’re starting to bond again. | 我们又开始培养起感情了 | 
| [38:21] | Well… | 那… | 
| [38:23] | isn’t that,uh,wonderful? | 那不是 呃 挺好的? | 
| [38:28] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能理解 | 
| [38:30] | Alexis is still comingto terms with the fact that her mother and iare no longer together. | Alexis至今还在适应她妈妈 和我已经分开这个事实 | 
| [38:36] | I’m afraid it might bea bit much for her to hear that I’m marryingsomeone else. | 现在告诉她 我要和别人结婚 恐怕她还不能承受 | 
| [38:40] | You haven’t even told herabout me? | 我的事 你还没对她提起过吗? | 
| [38:42] | I will,when she’s ready. | 我会说的 等她有了心理准备 | 
| [38:48] | you still love me? | 你还爱我吗? | 
| [38:54] | Always. | 永远 | 
| [38:57] | Uh,if you’ll excuse me,I have to go call cavalliand have him postpone his trip. | 呃 不介意的话 我得去打个电话 给cavalli 让他推迟他的行程 | 
| [39:07] | Are you sureyou’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗? | 
| [39:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [39:32] | betty? | |
| [39:35] | Betty! | |
| [39:37] | papi just called! He got his visa! | 爸爸刚刚来过电话了! 他拿到签证了! | 
| [39:38] | He’s gonna be home on thursday! | 他周四到家! | 
| [39:40] | Wow! Cool. | 哇哦! 酷 | 
| [39:43] | That’s–I’m so happy. | 那– 我太高兴了 | 
| [39:44] | Yeah? Well,tell your face. | 是吗? 那就给点表情啊 | 
| [39:46] | Come on! | 快来! | 
| [39:47] | We gotta plan a big party! | 我们得弄个大派对! | 
| [39:50] | I knew it was gonnawork out. | 我就知道能成的 | 
| [39:51] | Oh,I just knew it! | 哦 我就知道! | 
| [39:55] | so you got rid ofsantos’ things? | 你把Santos的东西处理掉了? | 
| [39:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? | 
| [39:59] | Yeah,I’m okay. | 是啊 我没事 | 
| [40:02] | But you’re gonna have to learnhow to live with that. | 但是 你得想想 怎么适应这个 | 
| [40:06] | I like it. | 哇哦 我喜欢 | 
| [40:09] | Strike. | 有性格 | 
| [40:11] | I gotta go planthe menu. | 我得安排菜单去了 | 
| [40:13] | Ooh,do you think it’s wrongif we ask papi to cook? | 哦 如果我们要爸爸掌勺 会不会不大好? | 
| [40:32] | – hellO. – Ignacio suarez? | – 你好 | 
| [40:34] | Yes,can I help you? | 是的 要帮忙吗? | 
| [40:38] | You just did. | 你刚才那下 就算帮我了 | 
| [40:45] | hello? | 有人吗? | 
| [40:50] | who is it? | 谁啊? | 
| [40:52] | it’s me. | 是我 | 
| [40:54] | Henry? | |
| [40:55] | Betty? | |
| [41:04] | Christina told meabout charlie,that she cheated on me. | Christina和我说了Charlie的事 她对我不忠 | 
| [41:19] | The babymight not be mine. | 那个孩子可能不是我的 | 
| [41:23] | Oh,god,henry. | 哦 天哪 Henry | 
| [41:25] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝酒了 | 
| [41:27] | Yes,I have. | 是的 我喝酒了 | 
| [41:29] | But… | 但… | 
| [41:31] | I drank milk first to… | 我先喝了牛奶来… | 
| [41:33] | coat my stomach. | 垫一垫我的胃 | 
| [41:42] | Betty… | |
| [41:46] | charlie was the only reasonwe couldn’t be together. | Charlie是我们不能在一起的唯一理由 | 
| [41:50] | And she’s not a reason anymore. | 现在这已经不成理由了 | 
| [41:57] | I wanna be with you,betty. | 我想和你在一起 Betty |