| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously On “Ugly Betty”… Justin? | |
| [00:03] | You’re Supposed To Be Working On Your Algebra, Not Making Out. | 你应该在学习代数的 而不是亲热 | 
| [00:05] | Back Off. You’re Not My Dad. I Miss Him So Much. | – 走开 你又不是我爸 – 我很想他 | 
| [00:09] | I Know, Mija. But It’ll Get Better. I Want To Postpone | – 我知道 女儿 不过都会好起来的 – 我想推迟婚礼 | 
| [00:12] | Wilhelmina Is Losing Her Grip On Bradford. | Wilhelmina在渐渐失去对Bradford的吸引力 | 
| [00:16] | The Bradford Meade/ Wilhelmina Slater Wedding | Bradford Meade和Wilhelmina Slater的婚礼 | 
| [00:19] | Is Back On. How’d The Meeting With The Advertiser Go? | – 如期举行 – 和广告客户谈得怎样? | 
| [00:21] | I Think I Lost The Account. | 我想我失去这个客户了 | 
| [00:22] | Guy Had Some Issues With Our Staff. What? With Who? | – 那家伙跟我们一个员工有点问题 – 什么? 跟谁啊 | 
| [00:26] | You. I Think We Should Lose The Account. | – 你 – 我认为我们应该放弃这个客户 | 
| [00:28] | What? We Don’t Need Atlantic Attire Or Their Money. | – 什么? – 我们不需要大西洋服饰 或是他们的资金 | 
| [00:30] | So You Want To Destroy “Mode”? Well, There’s Only Room | – 你是想毁了”Mode”? – 在Meade出版公司只能有 | 
| [00:35] | At Meade Publications. | 一本时尚杂志 | 
| [00:36] | So The Baby’s Yours. I’m Soy, Betty. | – 孩子是你的 – 对不起 Betty | 
| [00:39] | You Should Go. | 你该走了 | 
| [00:43] | Henry, I’m Sorry. I Just Can’t See You. | Henry 对不起 我不能见你 | 
| [00:45] | Not With The Way Everything Turned Out. | 现在这种结果怎么可能呢 | 
| [00:47] | The Baby’s Yours. | 孩子是你的 | 
| [00:48] | You’re Going Back To Tucson To Be With Charlie. | 你应该回去Tucson和Charlie一起 | 
| [00:50] | I Am Not Going Back To Be With Charlie. | 我回去不是为了和Charlie在一起 | 
| [00:53] | I Am Going Back To Be A Father To My Child. | 我是回去作我孩子的父亲 | 
| [00:55] | Maybe We Can Still Do This. | 或许不会影响我们 | 
| [00:57] | Long Distance? It– That’ll Never Work. | 远距离恋爱? 从来都不成功的 | 
| [01:00] | I Just Think It’s Better If We Just Avoid Each Other | 我想或许我们避开对方更好 | 
| [01:03] | Until You Leave. | 直到你离开 | 
| [01:04] | So That’s It. Just Like That? | 那就这样了 到此结束了? | 
| [01:07] | Yes, I Think That’s What’s Best. | 是的 我认为这是最好的方式 | 
| [01:09] | Excuse Me, Do You Mind Not Leaning On Me? Who’s Leaning On You? | – 不好意思 你可以不要靠着我吗? – 谁靠着你了? | 
| [01:12] | Well, You See, That’s None Of Your Concern. | 你瞧 这个你不用操心 | 
| [01:14] | People Can Lean On Me All They Want. Okay. | – 人们可以随便靠着我 – 好的 | 
| [01:16] | No, Not You. Okay, So I’m Here For Five More Months. | – 不 不是说你 – 好吧 我还要在这儿待5个月 | 
| [01:19] | How Do We Make This Work? When You Need Daniel’s Signature, Send Kenny. | – 那我们该怎么办? – 你要是需要Daniel的签字 发给Kenny | 
| [01:23] | Okay. What About Meals? | 好吧 那吃饭怎么办? | 
| [01:25] | I Go To The Cafeteria At 1:00. I Guess I Can Do 12:00. | – 我1点钟去餐厅 – 那我就12点去吧 | 
| [01:28] | Except For Taco Tuesdays. I’m Always Afraid | 除了周二吃炸玉米饼的时候 | 
| [01:31] | They’re Gonna Run Out, So I Have To Go Early. Okay, Sure. | – 我总怕被抢光了 所以我先去 – 好的 没问题 | 
| [01:35] | Well, Maybe This Whole Avoidance Thing Will Work. | 好吧 或许这种避而不见的方法能够起作用 | 
| [01:37] | Yeah, We Never Have To See Each Other At All. | 没错 我们完全不需要再见到对方 | 
| [01:45] | Ugh! | |
| [01:50] | Starting Tomorrow, I’ll Take The Subway. | 从明天开始 我坐地铁 | 
| [01:53] | Uh-Huh. | |
| [01:59] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [01:59] | Hey, Don’t Fill Up On Fruit. I’m Making Machaca. | 嘿 别吃那么多水果 我做了Machaca (墨西哥菜) | 
| [02:02] | Oh, No, I Can’t Stay. It’s Thursday. | 噢 不行 我得赶紧走 今天是周四 | 
| [02:05] | Santos And I Do Our Lotto Scratchers | Santos和我刮乐透的日子 | 
| [02:06] | At The Cemetery. Oh. | 在公墓那里 | 
| [02:10] | Hey, Kiddo. I’m Making Machaca. | 嘿 孩子 我在做Machaca | 
| [02:12] | I Know You Say It Gives You Hips But– I’m Meeting My Friends. | – 我知道你说这个长屁股 但是…. – 我要去见朋友 | 
| [02:14] | Oh, Are You All Trying Out For “The Music Man”? | 噢 你们都要去参加”欢乐音乐”的选拔吗 | 
| [02:17] | I Read In The School Paper Auditions Are Today. | 我在校报上看到的 海选是在今天 | 
| [02:19] | Drama Club? That’s For Losers. | 戏剧社? 那是给白痴们准备的 | 
| [02:22] | You’re The President. You Even Started The Club. | 你是社长啊 是你成立的啊 | 
| [02:25] | Whatever. Here. | 随便了 这儿 | 
| [02:27] | Oh. | |
| [02:29] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 拜 | 
| [02:32] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [02:33] | Do You Even Know What You Signed? Oh, I Don’t Know, Papi. | – 你知道自己签的是什么吗? – 噢 我不知道 爸爸 | 
| [02:37] | Maybe It Was For Mail-Order Crack. | 或许是邮购的毒品吧 | 
| [02:40] | Come On, It Was A Permission Slip For Something. | 别这样 是个也不什么活动的同意书 | 
| [02:43] | It’s Fine. Bye. | 没事的 拜 | 
| [02:48] | Did You Get It? | 拿到了吗 | 
| [02:50] | One Note Excusing Me From The Field Trip Tomorrow. | 让我可以不用参加明天的实践活动 | 
| [02:53] | Yeah, Suck That, Queens County Farm Museum. | 是啊 真没劲 皇后区农场博物馆 | 
| [02:55] | So What Are We Gonna Do? | 那我们去干吗? | 
| [02:57] | We’ll Take My Family’s Car Out For A Ride. | 我们开我家的车出去转转 | 
| [02:59] | My Dad Taught Me How To Drive. | 我爸教过我开车 | 
| [03:01] | Car Thieves Are Hot. | 偷车贼很性感 | 
| [03:05] | Marc Jacobs Wants To Send Over Bags. I Said Yes. | Marc Jacobs想送几个包过来 我同意了 | 
| [03:08] | Kathy Griffin Is Begging For A Date. I Said No. | Kathy Griffin邀约 我拒绝了 | 
| [03:11] | And Your Father Wants To Have You And Alexis Over For Dinner | 你父亲叫你和Alexis过去吃晚饭 | 
| [03:13] | With Him And Wilhelmina. I Didn’t Know What To Say. | 跟他和Wilhelmina一起 我不知道该如何回答 | 
| [03:15] | Great. I Get To Spend Time With My Futurestep-Monster. | 好极了 我要和未来的魔鬼继母相处 | 
| [03:19] | One Big Crappy Family. A Grudging “Yes” It Is. Speaking Of Which, | – 可怕的大家族 – 咬牙切齿地答应了 说到这里 | 
| [03:22] | Your Step-Monster Has Called A Meeting In Her Office | 你的魔鬼继母在她办公室召集会议 | 
| [03:24] | In 30 Seconds. Wait, Is That Why We’re Headed This Way? | – 就在30秒后 – 等下 所以我们朝这边走? | 
| [03:27] | I Was Hoping We Were Going To Get Danish. | 我以为我们是要去拿丹麦面包 | 
| [03:31] | Are You Really That Good, | 你真的这么出色吗 | 
| [03:32] | Or Did You Just Happen To Have That On You? | 还是刚好你身上有一个? | 
| [03:34] | You’ll Never Know. Oh. | 随你猜吧 | 
| [03:38] | Are You Okay With This? | 你介意么? | 
| [03:40] | You Can Skip The Meeting If You Want. | 如果你愿意 可以不参加的 | 
| [03:41] | No, I Won’t Let This Get In The Way Of My Job. | 不 我不会让这件事影响我的工作的 | 
| [03:44] | I’m A Professional. | 我是专业人士 | 
| [03:45] | Besides, It’s Not Like I’m Writing “Betty Loves Henry” | 再说了 我又不是在笔记本上写满 | 
| [03:47] | All Over My Notebook. | “Betty爱Henry” | 
| [03:49] | Um, You– Shut Up. | – 恩 那你… – 闭嘴 | 
| [03:54] | (Wilhelmina) Thank You For Joining Us, Daniel. | 感谢你的到来 Daniel | 
| [03:55] | Why Are You In Here? Where Are All The Other Departments? | 为什么要来? 其他部门的人怎么也都来了? | 
| [03:58] | Oh, I Only Invited Ad Sales And Accounting. | 噢 我只请了广告销售部和会计部 | 
| [04:00] | I Figured It’d Be Easier | 我只是觉得在一个 | 
| [04:01] | To Discuss The Advertising Situation | 小一点中立一点的范围内 | 
| [04:04] | In A Smaller, Le Judgmental Group. (Whispering) Excuse Me, | – 研究目前广告的问题 比较容易 – 不好意思 能麻烦你 | 
| [04:07] | Over There To That Chair? Well, That’s Very Thoughtful Of You, Wilhelmina, | – 坐到那边去吗? – 你真是很细心 Wilhelmina | 
| [04:11] | But I Really Don’t Have Anything To Hide. | 可是我没有什么事可隐瞒 | 
| [04:15] | I’ve Been Very Open About This Whole Thing. | 在这件事上我很公开 | 
| [04:16] | And If You Could Just Move To That Chair. It’s Empty. | 你能挪到那边的椅子去吗 那边空着 | 
| [04:18] | I Think We All Know Atlantic Attire | 我想我们都知道大西洋服饰 | 
| [04:20] | Pulled Their Advertising From “Mode.” (Normal Voice) No, No, No. | – 撤掉了在”Mode”的广告 – 不 不不 | 
| [04:22] | I Didn’t Mean You. I Meant Him. Betty? Please. | – 我不是说你 是说他 – Betty? 请坐 | 
| [04:25] | Oh, You–You Didn’t Know? | 噢 你…你不知道 | 
| [04:28] | Uh, Once The News Leaked | 有关大西洋服饰 | 
| [04:29] | That Atlantic Attire Was Pulling Out, | 撤掉广告的消息一散播出去 | 
| [04:32] | Well, Other Companies Followed. | 其他公司也纷纷仿效 | 
| [04:34] | Just How Many Advertisers Are We Talking About? | 我们在说的广告客户是多少家? | 
| [04:37] | Well, As Of This Morning, | 到今早为止 | 
| [04:38] | Um… 52%. | 恩… 52% | 
| [04:43] | (Low Voice) Your Foot Just Touched My Knee. | 你的脚碰到了我的膝盖 | 
| [04:45] | (Low Voice) Your Knee Just Touched My Foot. Well, Here’s The Line. | – 你的膝盖碰到了我的脚 – 界限在这里 不要越界 | 
| [04:49] | So What’s Our Financial Outlook? | 那我们的财政规划呢? | 
| [04:52] | Well, Uh, If We Keep Touching– | 如果我们继续碰… | 
| [04:54] | Spending At The Current Rate, | 以现在这种开销继续下去 | 
| [04:56] | Then “Mode” Will Be Out Of Business In 90 Days. | “Mode”将在90天后从业内消失 | 
| [05:09] | (Yoga) Yo, Fish! | 喂 Fish! | 
| [05:13] | You Staying In Here All Day Or We Gon’ Play Tennis? | 你是要在这儿闷一天 还是跟我出去打网球? | 
| [05:17] | Yoga, I’ve Been Drinking– | Yoga 我一直在喝酒 | 
| [05:19] | I Mean, Thinking. | 我是说思考.. | 
| [05:21] | Uh, Actually, They’re Both Right. | 事实上 两件同时进行 | 
| [05:23] | Maybe The South Of France Isn’t Such A Good Idea. | 或许法国南部不是个好去处 | 
| [05:26] | I Am So Glad To Hear You Say That. | 很高兴听你这么说 | 
| [05:28] | ‘Cause At Piano Man’s Wine Tasting Last Night, | 因为昨晚在钢琴师的品酒会上 | 
| [05:31] | Everybody Was Saying That Positano Is The New Monaco. | 人人都说波西塔诺将变成新的摩纳哥 | 
| [05:34] | I Don’t Want To Run Anymore. | 我不想再逃跑了 | 
| [05:36] | I’m Turning Myself In. | 我要去自首 | 
| [05:38] | Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. | Whoa, Whoa, | 
| [05:39] | That Ain’t What We’ve Been Talkin’ About. | 这可不是我们该考虑的 | 
| [05:41] | I Can’t Leave My Children. | 我不能离开我的孩子 | 
| [05:43] | Bradford May Have Moved On, | Bradford或许是有新生活了 | 
| [05:44] | But Daniel And Alexis Still Need Me. | 但是Daniel 和Alexis仍然需要我 | 
| [05:46] | Need You? You Gon’ Be In Prison. | 需要你? 你在监狱待着呢 | 
| [05:54] | I need You. | 我需要你 | 
| [05:58] | Between The Two Of Us, You The One More Likely | 在我们两个之间 你是那个 | 
| [05:59] | To Have A Rich Friend With An Empty Villa. | 有富人朋友空别墅的人 | 
| [06:02] | Well, At Least If I’m Behind Bars, | 可至少在监狱里 | 
| [06:04] | They Can Come Visit. | 他们能来看我 | 
| [06:07] | I’m Sorry, Yoga. | 对不起 Yoga | 
| [06:10] | All Right. | 好吧 | 
| [06:12] | If That’s The Way You Want To Play This, | 如果你真想这么做 | 
| [06:13] | I’m-A Start Packing. | 那我去收拾东西 | 
| [06:15] | We Don’t Have Anything To Pack. | 我们没什么可收拾的 | 
| [06:17] | No, But They Do. | 是的 可他们家有 | 
| [06:22] | It Was Just Stupid To Think That We Could Avoid Each Other | 这种想法很蠢 以为我们能避开对方 | 
| [06:24] | When We Work In The Same Building. | 我们可是在同一间大楼里工作的 | 
| [06:26] | Now I Don’t Know What To Do. | 现在我不知道该怎么办好了 | 
| [06:28] | You See, The Problem Is You’ve Got No One Else To Focus On. | 你瞧 问题就在于你没有目标 让你转移方向 | 
| [06:31] | Not Bad, Not Bad. Turn. Thank You. | 不错 不错 转过来 谢谢 | 
| [06:36] | You Need To Date. | 你需要约会 | 
| [06:37] | Da? No, I Am Not Ready To Get Involved Again. | 约会? 不 我不想再陷入感情问题了 | 
| [06:40] | Who Said Anything About Getting Involved? | 谁说要陷进去了? | 
| [06:41] | All You Wanna Do Is Have A Little Bit Of Fun. Christina, | – 你只是需要找点乐子而已 – Christina 我是那种 | 
| [06:44] | Ten Minutes Before The Fun Happens. | 在乐子发生前10分钟就离开的人 | 
| [06:46] | Well, You Don’t Know What You’re Missing, Do You? | 你并不知道自己错过了什么 不是吗? | 
| [06:48] | Okay, Turn. | 好了 转身 | 
| [06:55] | (Low Voice) Christina, What– What Are You Doing? | Christina 你在干吗 | 
| [06:57] | You Can’t Alter Underwear. | 你不能把内裤改了 | 
| [06:58] | (Low Voice) Oh, They Never Catch On. | 噢 他们从来都不会注意的 | 
| [07:00] | (Normal Voice) Okay, Executive Decision– | 好了 执行决定 | 
| [07:03] | I’m Gonna Put Your Profile On Bachelocity.Com. | 我要把你的资料放到Bachelocity.Com | 
| [07:06] | (Normal Voice) Internet Dating? There Are Freaks Online. | 网络约会? 那里到处都是变态 | 
| [07:09] | Why Don’t You Just Chop Me Into Pieces Yourself, | 你干吗不亲手把我劈成碎片 | 
| [07:11] | And We Can Cut Out The Middleman? Mm, They Don’t Always | – 就省了找什么中间人了 – 也不总是会把你劈开的 | 
| [07:14] | I Don’t Need Internet Dating. I Can Get Over Henry Myself. | 我不需要网络约会 我可以靠自己忘记Henry | 
| [07:18] | I’m Not That Desperate. | 我还没那么不可救药 | 
| [07:19] | (Man) You’re A Little Desperate. | 你的确有点无可救药 | 
| [07:30] | The Internet It Is. | 网络真是个好东西 | 
| [07:44] | “Five Things I Can’t Live Without.” | “生命中不可缺少的5样东西” | 
| [07:46] | Well, Doughnuts And My Family… | 甜甜圈 和家人 | 
| [07:50] | Ugh, And Eyeglass Cleaner. | 眼镜清洗剂 | 
| [07:52] | I Can’t Stand It When They Get Smudged. | 我无法忍受眼镜上有污点 | 
| [07:53] | Yeah, You Might Want To Sex It Up Just A Little Bit. | 或许你该增添的性趣味 | 
| [07:56] | Why? What Did You Put? Well, Sex–Five Times. | – 为什么? 你写了什么? – 性爱 5次 | 
| [08:00] | Oh, Well, Maybe I’ll Come Back To This One. | 噢 那我一会再写这个吧 | 
| [08:03] | Oh, Listen, Nobody Cares About What You Write Anyway. | 噢 听着 其实根本没人在乎你写什么 | 
| [08:05] | All They Care About Is That You’ve Got | 他们只在乎 | 
| [08:06] | A Cute Little Photograph. Now Smile. | 你有张可爱的小脸蛋 来笑一个 | 
| [08:11] | Ooh. | |
| [08:13] | Oh, No, I Wasn’t Ready. Do Another One. | 噢 不行 我没准备好 重拍 | 
| [08:15] | Okay, Smile. | 好 笑 | 
| [08:18] | (Camera Shutter Clicks) Oh, Well, That One’s A Little Bit Better. | 噢 好了 这张好一点 | 
| [08:19] | At Least You’ve Got One Eye Open. Head Down, Shoot From Above, | – 至少你睁眼了 – 头低下 镜头从上面照 | 
| [08:22] | Get Those Bangs To Cover Those Caterpillars | 用刘海遮住你那毛毛虫的眉毛 | 
| [08:24] | And Hide Your Chins By Doing This. | 用这一招掩盖你的下巴 | 
| [08:27] | For God Sake, Lose The Glasses. | 我的老天 把眼镜摘了 | 
| [08:29] | Amanda, I Wear Glasses. I’m Not Gonna Lie. | Amanda 我就是戴眼镜 我不能撒谎 | 
| [08:32] | Whatever. | 随便你 | 
| [08:33] | But Guys Don’t Make Passes At Girls Who Are Fat. | 但是男人是不会追求胖女孩儿的 | 
| [08:36] | These Are The Shoes I Borrowed. | 这些是我借的鞋子 | 
| [08:40] | You Borrowed The Jimmy Choos. This Is A Sandwich. | 你借的是吉米周的鞋子 这是个三明治 | 
| [08:43] | You Usually Don’t Open Up The Box That Fast. | 通常你不会那么快打开盒子的 | 
| [08:46] | I’ll Be Right Back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [08:50] | Okay, Let’s Try This Again. | 好了 我们再试一次 | 
| [08:52] | Aah, Ham! | 啊 火腿 | 
| [08:53] | Yeah! That’s Your Best One Yet. | 耶 这是你最好的一张 | 
| [08:56] | Graphics Wants You To Sign Off On This. Brilliant. | – 制图部要你签一下这个 – 好极了 | 
| [08:59] | But You Didn’t Even Look At It. | 可你根本没看啊 | 
| [09:01] | The First Rule In Ruining A Magazine Is Stop Caring. | 毁掉一本杂志的第一步 就是不再关心 | 
| [09:04] | Uh, Why Don’t You Go Downstairs | 你何不下楼去 | 
| [09:05] | And Supervise The Valentino Shoot? Me? Supervise A Shoot? | – 去盯一下Valentino拍照的事? – 我? 监督拍照? | 
| [09:09] | Whoa! You’ve Never Asked Me To Supervise Anything Before. | 喔 你以前什么事都没让我监督过的 | 
| [09:11] | Wait A Minute, Is This Part Of Your Plan | 等下 这是你计划的一部分 | 
| [09:13] | To Make The Magazine Suck? Do You Care? There’ll Be Male Models In Underwear. | – 为了让杂志走下坡? – 你在乎吗? 那边有只穿内裤的男模 | 
| [09:16] | Mm, Not If I Have My Way. | 有我喜欢的 谁还管别的 | 
| [09:27] | Knock, Knock. | 敲敲门 | 
| [09:29] | Your Late. Take Off Your Clothes. | 你迟到了 把衣服脱了 | 
| [09:31] | Ha Ha, Easy Sailor. Buy A Girl A Drink First. | 别急 水手 先请本小姐喝一杯 | 
| [09:34] | Oh, I-I’m Sorry, I Thought You Were The Underwear Model. | 噢 抱歉 我因为你是内衣模特 | 
| [09:37] | Oh, No, No, No, No, No. | 噢 不不不不不 | 
| [09:39] | I Am Supervising This Shoot. (Sizzles) | 我是来监督这次拍摄的 | 
| [09:43] | But It’s Funny That You Mention That | 但听你这么说很有意思 | 
| [09:44] | Because I Did Take A Modeling Class Once. | 因为我的确参加过模特培训 | 
| [09:46] | You Know, Thought About It, Put It Away, | 考虑一下 先放到一边 | 
| [09:48] | Could Always Go Back And Get It. | 随时都可以重新上阵 | 
| [09:50] | Hmm, Hmm, Hmm, Hmm. Ow. | |
| [09:56] | What Are You Laughing At? | 你在笑什么 | 
| [09:57] | You, Uh, You Slapped Your Own Ass Too Hard. | 你打自己屁股那么大力 | 
| [09:59] | That’s Funny. | 真有趣 | 
| [10:00] | Oh, Yeah, I Guess That Is Funny. Ha Ha. | 是啊 很好笑吧 | 
| [10:02] | Cliff St. Paul. Marc St. James. | |
| [10:04] | Wow, We’re Both Saints. Is Yours Fake, Too? | 喔 我们都是圣人啊(名字里都有Saint) 是你的假名吗 | 
| [10:06] | No. Mine, Either. | – 不是 – 我也不是 | 
| [10:08] | Are You Sure This Doesn’t Make Me Look Fat? | 你确定这个不会显得我很胖? | 
| [10:12] | (Sighs) I’ll Sign For That Package. | 这个包裹给我签吧 | 
| [10:13] | Well, Please Let Him Be Dumb. He Can’t Have Everything. | 请不要赐予他智慧 不要让他一切都完美 | 
| [10:16] | Oh. (Laughs) I Put ‘Em On Backward. | 噢 我穿反了 | 
| [10:19] | Thank You. | 感谢 | 
| [10:20] | I Can Help You. | 我来帮你 | 
| [10:36] | Hello? | 你们好 | 
| [10:37] | (All) Hello. | 你好 | 
| [10:39] | Oh, Hey, Papi. | 噢 嘿 爸爸 | 
| [10:40] | These Are My New Friends From The Cemetery– | 这是我在公墓认识的新朋友 | 
| [10:42] | Mabel, Esther, And Lucille. They Lost Their Husbands, Too. | Mabel Esther 和Lucille 她们也失去了丈夫 | 
| [10:47] | Heart Attack. | 心脏病 | 
| [10:48] | Liver Failure. | 肝脏衰竭 | 
| [10:49] | Stroke On A Cruise. | 在邮轮上中风 | 
| [10:52] | I’m Sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [10:53] | You Don’t Get Your Money Back, | 你拿不回钱的 | 
| [10:54] | But They Don’t Tell You That. | 可他们不会告诉你的 | 
| [10:56] | Oh, We’re Maki A Quilt From Our Husbands’ Shirts. | 噢 我们在用丈夫的上衣做被褥 | 
| [10:59] | Our Dead Husbands. Fun. | – 我们死去的丈夫们 – 有趣 | 
| [11:08] | Okay, I Decided Go With This One. | 好了 我决定用这件 | 
| [11:10] | I Was Gonna Use The One That Says, | 我本来想用那件写着 | 
| [11:12] | “Drink Till She’s Cute,” But I Buried Him In It. | “喝到她在我眼中迷人” 不过他是穿着那件入土的 | 
| [11:17] | (All) Aw. | |
| [11:20] | (Cliff) I Think The Last Shot’s The One. | 我觉得最后一张 | 
| [11:22] | So This Whole Window Thing You’re Doing, It’s Genius. | 这个窗户的运用 真是太天才了 | 
| [11:25] | I Love It. Totally Get The Concept. | 我很喜欢 完全符合主题 | 
| [11:26] | You Have No Idea, Do You? None Whatsoever. | – 你完全不懂 是不是 – 就没懂过 | 
| [11:30] | (Laughs) Uh, “Rear Window.” | “后窗” | 
| [11:32] | Hitchcock? Never Saw It. | – 希区柯克的 – 没看过 | 
| [11:34] | Really? It–It’s Amazing. | 真的? 太好看了 | 
| [11:36] | I-I-I Love Hitchcock. What Aut “Psycho”? | 我…我很喜欢 那”精神病”呢? | 
| [11:38] | Uh, Work For One. Does That Count? | 上司倒是有一个 算数吗 | 
| [11:40] | Hey, Did You Guys See “Saw”? | 嘿 你们看过”电锯惊魂”吗 | 
| [11:43] | No. | 没有 | 
| [11:44] | Wh–I Said “Seesaw.” (Laughs) | 怎么..我说的”翘翘板”(Seesaw) | 
| [11:49] | Wow. | |
| [11:50] | (Gasps) I Know. Oh. | 我知道 | 
| [11:51] | Okay, You Have To Go With Me Tomorrow Night. | 好了 明晚你要跟我一起去 | 
| [11:54] | I’m Seeing “Psycho” At The Film Forum. Oh, That Sounds Like Fun. | – 我要去Film Forum看”精神病” – 噢 听起来很不错 | 
| [11:57] | Maybe We Could Grab A Beer Before. | 或许我们可以先喝点啤酒 | 
| [11:59] | Uh, Sure, If By “Beer” You Mean “Appletini.” | 好啊 如果”啤酒”的意思是指”苹果花”酒 (一种女孩子喜欢喝的酒) | 
| [12:01] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:03] | Gus, Rear Back In The Window. | Gus 站到窗户那去 | 
| [12:14] | What Is It, Girl? Someone Felldown Their Well? | 怎么了 小姐 有人摔下来了吗 | 
| [12:16] | Betty… Internet Dating… | Betty…网络约会 | 
| [12:18] | Must Mock. | 一定笑死人了 | 
| [12:20] | (Gasps) Ooh, Bookmark It. I Gotta Stick Around Here. | 噢 加入书签 我要在这儿盯着 | 
| [12:21] | I’m Trying To Work Up The Nerve | 我正在酝酿情绪 | 
| [12:22] | To Ask Out “Hot Pants” Over There. | 想约那个”性感内裤”出去 | 
| [12:25] | Oh, You’re Asking Him Out? Maybe I’ll Stay Here And Mock You. | 噢 你要约他出去? 要不我就在这儿等着笑你吧 | 
| [12:28] | What? You Think He’s Out Of My League? | 怎么? 你认为他跟我不是一路人? | 
| [12:30] | He’s A Nine. I’m An Eight. He’s A Ten. You’re A Six. | – 他是9 我是8 – 他是10 你是6 | 
| [12:32] | You’re A Bitch. I’m A Seven. | 你是个婊子 我是7 | 
| [12:36] | Now I Know This Is Going To Hurt A Bit, | 我知道这会让人难过 | 
| [12:38] | But For Starters, We Can Save 8% By Printing On… | 但是起初我们可以在印刷上节省8% | 
| [12:43] | Rice Paper. | 改用宣纸 | 
| [12:45] | Look At That. That’s Not Terrible, Huh? | 你瞧 不是很糟 是不是? | 
| [12:48] | I Can See You. (Wilhelmina) Well, We Can Just Say We’re Going Green. | – 我能看到你 – 我们可以说是为了环保 | 
| [12:50] | People Will Do Anything If They Think They’re Saving A Tree. | 如果可以拯救一棵树 人们什么都愿意做的 | 
| [12:53] | Which Brings Me To… Soy Ink. | 这就说到了 大豆墨汁 | 
| [12:57] | I’ve Heard That Stuff Tends To Rub Off. | 我听说这东西很容易就被擦掉了 | 
| [12:59] | We Could Throw In A Packet Of Wasabi, | 我们可以随书附赠一包芥末 | 
| [13:00] | And Then We All Got Lunch. This Is Crazy. | – 这样我们就有午饭吃了 – 真是疯了 | 
| [13:03] | We’re Ruining The Magazine, And It’s All My Fault. | 我们这是在毁杂志 都是我的错 | 
| [13:06] | No, It’s Not. It’s My Fault. | 不 不是的 是我的错 | 
| [13:08] | Alexis, I’m The One Who Lost The Advertisers. | Alexis 广告客户是因为我才丢失的 | 
| [13:10] | Now, Now, Stop Blaming Yourselves. | 好了 不要再自责了 | 
| [13:13] | It’s Both Your Faults, | 是你们两个的错 | 
| [13:15] | But Fortunately, I’m Here To Help. | 但还好 有我来帮忙 | 
| [13:16] | Now How Do You Feel About Free Detergent Samples? | 你们觉得赠送洗洁精样品如何? | 
| [13:26] | B-Licious. | |
| [13:27] | Kenny. | |
| [13:29] | Henry Needs Daniel’s Tag On This. | Henry要Daniel签一下这个 | 
| [13:30] | Okay. Oh, And Will You Give Henry My Time Card? | 好的 噢 你能把我的作息表给Henry吗 | 
| [13:33] | I Can’t Make It To The Accounting Department. | 我找不到会计部 | 
| [13:35] | Chicken. Stay Out Of It. | – 胆小鬼 – 随你怎么说 | 
| [13:38] | So B.T. Dubs, You Really Did A Number On My Boy Henry. | 毒品B.T. 你真是对我们Henry影响很大啊 | 
| [13:42] | I Don’t Even Think Porn And Malt Liquor | 我估计A片和麦酒 | 
| [13:43] | Can Heal The Damage That You Have Inflicted. | 都无法治愈你带来的伤害啊 | 
| [13:45] | Kenny, You’re From Greenwich. Stop Frontin’. | Kenny 你是从格林威治来的 别再搞敌对了 | 
| [13:48] | South Side, Yo. | 是南边 | 
| [13:50] | Chris-Tay, Oh, Lookin’ Good. | Chris-Tay 噢 满美的嘛 | 
| [13:52] | Oh, Go Away, Kenny. | 噢 走开 Kenny | 
| [13:54] | Listen, Why Don’t You Tell Your Girl To Throw My Man | 听我说 何不叫你的好朋友 | 
| [13:56] | A Betty Biscuit Before He Leaves For Tucson? Tucson. | – 在我哥们去Tucson之前 留块Betty饼干给他呢 | 
| [13:59] | It’s Spelled “Tuc-Son.” | 拼法是”Tuc-Son” | 
| [14:00] | It Should Be Pronounced “Tuck-Son.” | 就应该念”Tuck-Son” | 
| [14:02] | I Don’t Understand A Word That Man Says. | 那人说的话 我一句也不懂 | 
| [14:04] | Christina, Look. I Already Have Responses To My Profile. | Christina 瞧啊 已经有人回复我的资料了 | 
| [14:07] | 15 Of Them. First One’s From Ilovetacos. | 有15个 第一个人是Ilovetacos | 
| [14:11] | I Love Tacos. | 我爱玉米饼 | 
| [14:13] | Then Ilovechurros. | 然后是Ilovechurros | 
| [14:14] | I Love Churros. | 我爱小油条 | 
| [14:15] | Ilovetortillas. | Ilovetortillas(我爱玉米薄饼) | 
| [14:19] | Amanda, You’re Not Funny. | Amanda 这不好玩 | 
| [14:23] | (Laughs) I’m A Little Funny. | 挺好玩的 | 
| [14:27] | Look, There’s One– Niceguy47. | 瞧 这个 Niceguy47 | 
| [14:29] | Oh, It’s A Real One. Mm-Hmm. | 噢 是个真的 | 
| [14:33] | “I’d Love To Go Out With You. | “我想约你出去 | 
| [14:34] | “Your Profile Says You Enjoy Bowling, | “你的资料说你喜欢打保龄 | 
| [14:36] | So If You Have Some Spare Time…” | 如果你有空闲时间” | 
| [14:39] | Oh. Aw. | |
| [14:40] | I Don’t Get It. | 我不懂 | 
| [14:43] | “Yes, I Love Bowling.” | “是的 我很喜欢打保龄” | 
| [14:47] | Send. | 发送 | 
| [14:48] | Send That Again. | 再发送一次 | 
| [14:50] | Why? You Typed “Blowing.” | – 为什么? – 你打的是”吹” | 
| [14:58] | What Else Could They Do? | 他们还能怎样? | 
| [15:00] | We Weren’t Due To Dock In Puerto Vallarta | 我们还要在巴亚尔塔港口 | 
| [15:01] | For Two More Days. | 停留两天 | 
| [15:03] | So They Put Him In The Freezer, | 所以他们把他放进了冷库 | 
| [15:06] | Right Next To The Beef Tenderloin. (Mabel) Done. | – 就在牛腰肉旁边 – 好了 | 
| [15:09] | One For My Grandson’s Birthday, | 一张给我孙子的生日 | 
| [15:12] | And Then One For Christmas, | 另一张是圣诞节 | 
| [15:14] | In Case I’m Dead. | 以防我死了 | 
| [15:15] | I Always Wondered How My Abuela | 我一直都想知道为什么我祖母 | 
| [15:17] | Got Such Crisp Bills In The Cards She Sent. | 寄的贺卡里老是有这些纸币 | 
| [15:22] | (Laughs) So What Are We Doing Tomorrow? | 那我们明天做什么? | 
| [15:23] | Tomorrow? Look At Her, The Optimist. | 明天? 瞧她啊 乐观主义者 | 
| [15:27] | We’re Taking The Senior Center Bus | 我们要坐老人院的汽车 | 
| [15:28] | To Rockaway Beach. | 去Rockaway海滩 | 
| [15:30] | The Beach Is A Good Place To Die. No, Home Is Best. | – 海滩是最适合死的地方 – 不对 家里才是 | 
| [15:35] | I Always Thought The Mall Would Be A Good Place To Die, | 我总觉得购物中心最适合死 | 
| [15:37] | But I’m A Shopper. | 但我得是个顾客 | 
| [15:40] | You Know Where’s Not A Good Place To Die? | 你知道哪里不适合死吗 | 
| [15:42] | A Cruise Ship. They Take Your Money. | 邮轮 他们拿走你的钱 | 
| [15:46] | I’m Gonna Write Another Letter. | 我要再写一封信 | 
| [15:47] | Ooh, That Reminds Me, I Have To Write To That Cereal Company. | 噢我想起来了 我要给那家麦片公司写信 | 
| [15:51] | I Counted. | 我数过了 | 
| [15:53] | There’s Not Two Scoops Of Raisins In There. | 里面没有两勺葡萄干 | 
| [15:56] | I’m Writing The Networks. | 我要写给电视公司 | 
| [15:58] | Why Won’t They Bring Back That “Highway To Heaven”? | 他们为什么不播”天堂之路”了? (NBC 80年代一部戏) | 
| [16:01] | (Hilda) I Wish I Had Someone To Write A Letter To. | 我也想写信给谁 | 
| [16:04] | Maybe I’ll Find Something To Hate In Rockaway. | 或许在Rockaway会有让我讨厌的事 | 
| [16:06] | (Mabel) You Coming, Too? | 你也去吗 | 
| [16:08] | Yeah, Sure. What Else I Got Goin’ On? | 当然 我还能去哪儿呢 | 
| [16:13] | Come On, Betty. | 快点 Betty | 
| [16:14] | Your Opinion Really Matters To Me. | 你的意见对我真的很重要 | 
| [16:17] | Ll, The New One Doesn’t Really Say | 新的这本并没有体现出 | 
| [16:21] | “Classy Fashion Magazine.” | “高级时尚杂志” | 
| [16:23] | It’s More “Where’s Lindsay’s Mug Shot?” | 更多的是”Lindsay被通缉的照片呢?” | 
| [16:27] | Oh, And There It Is. | 噢 在这儿 | 
| [16:30] | Daniel, Wouldn’t You Rather Just Keep “Mode” The Way It Is | Daniel 你为什么不愿意让”Mode”保持原样呢 | 
| [16:34] | And Go To Your Father And Ask Him For Money? | 去找你爸爸要钱呢? | 
| [16:36] | Yeah, But You’ve Met My Family. | 是啊 可你也知道我的家人 | 
| [16:37] | My Mother Was Arrested For Murder, | 我妈妈因为谋杀被捕 | 
| [16:39] | And She’s The Nice One. | 而她是那个好人 | 
| [16:40] | Yeah, But Do You Really Want “Mode” Going Out Like This? | 话是如此 可你真的希望”Mode” 就这样出版? | 
| [16:45] | Oh, Free Laundry Detergent. | 噢 免费洗衣液 | 
| [16:48] | Yeah, Knock Yourself Out. | 是啊 请自便 | 
| [16:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:51] | Why Are You Wearing Your Lucky Sweater? | 你今天怎么穿了幸运毛衣? | 
| [16:52] | It’s Not Taco Tuesday. | 今天不是周二吃玉米饼的日子 | 
| [16:53] | No, But I Have An Appointment… | 是的 但我有个安排 | 
| [16:58] | At The Bowling Alley… With A Boy. | 在保龄球馆 和男孩子 | 
| [17:03] | That’s A Date. Betty, You’ve Got A Date. | 那是约会 Betty 你要约会 | 
| [17:04] | I’m So Proud Of You For Getting Back Out There. | 我真为你骄傲 可以从过去走出来 | 
| [17:07] | Me, Too. | 我也是 | 
| [17:42] | whore!(Speaking Spanish) | 贱人 | 
| [17:43] | you plotted with Lorenzo to steal my heart… | 你和Lorenzo策划阴谋 偷走我的心 | 
| [17:46] | and then steal my husband! | 然后又偷走我的丈夫! | 
| [17:53] | Would You And The Golden Girls Like A Snack? | 你和几位黄金女郎要吃点零食吗 | 
| [17:55] | I’ve Got Some Soft Food. | 我有些软的食物 | 
| [17:56] | It’s Almost Dinnertime. | 快到晚饭时间了 | 
| [17:58] | It’s 3:15. | 才3:15 | 
| [18:00] | (Gasps) We’re Gonna Be Late. | 我们要晚了 | 
| [18:01] | It’s The Early Bird Special. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 | 
| [18:04] | Ack! Mabel Left Her Teeth Again. Ew. | Mabel 的牙又掉了 | 
| [18:08] | She’s Gonna Need These If She Wants The Roast Beef. | 她要是想吃烤牛肉 得用上这些的 | 
| [18:10] | Hold It. You Just Put Teeth In Your Purse. | 等下 你刚把牙齿放进了你的书包里 | 
| [18:15] | What’s Going On With You And These Old Ladies? | 你和这些老太太们是怎么回事啊 | 
| [18:17] | They’re Fun. Oh Yeah, “Stroke-On-A-Cruise” A Laugh Riot. | – 她们很有趣的 – 噢 是啊 在邮轮上中风可是个大笑料 | 
| [18:20] | They Get Me. Ever Since Santos Died, | 他们懂我 自从Santos死了 | 
| [18:23] | Everyone Says, “I Know What You’re Going Through.” | 所有人都在说”我知道你在经历着什么” | 
| [18:25] | Well, They Don’t. | 可他们不懂 | 
| [18:26] | They Don’t Know What It’s Like To Wake Up Every Morning, | 他们不懂每天早上醒来 | 
| [18:29] | Roll Over And Not See That Person Next To You. | 翻身时 却看不到那个人在身边的感觉 | 
| [18:31] | These Women Do. Yeah, Well, I Do, Too, Hilda. | – 这些女人懂 – 是的 没错 我也懂 Hilda | 
| [18:35] | Since I Lost Your Mother, Not A Day Goes By | 自从你妈妈过世 没有一天 | 
| [18:37] | That I Don’t Miss Her. I Know. | – 我不去想她的 – 我知道 | 
| [18:39] | But It Can’t Mean That Life Stops. | 但这不代表生活就要停止 | 
| [18:42] | You Still Have A Future Ahead Of You. | 你还有大好的未来等着你 | 
| [18:44] | And You’ve Got A Son That Needs You. | 你还有个儿子 他需要你 | 
| [18:47] | Justin Is Fine. I’m Fine. | Justin没事 我也没事 | 
| [18:51] | Well, Except For This Shooting Pain In Myack. | 除了这该死的背疼 | 
| [18:55] | Feels Like Rain. | 看来是要下雨了 | 
| [18:57] | All Right, Girls. (Claps Hands) Let’s Go. | 好了 姑娘们 我们走了 | 
| [19:03] | Look. | 看 | 
| [19:05] | This Is Soy Ink. | 这是大豆墨水 | 
| [19:07] | This Is Dolce. | 这是Dolce的上衣 | 
| [19:09] | Damn It. I’ve Gotta Stop Doing That. | 该死的 我不能再这么做了 | 
| [19:11] | Okay, So Maybe Soy Ink Isn’t The Best Option. | 好吧 或许大豆墨水不是最佳选择 | 
| [19:14] | We’ll Figure Something Else Out. | 我们想办法找点其他的 | 
| [19:15] | We’re Out Of Options. You Know What We Have To Do. | 我们没有选择了 你知道我们该怎么办 | 
| [19:19] | Oh, No. No. I’m Not Going To Dad. | 噢 不 不行 我不去找爸爸 | 
| [19:22] | He’s Finally Staing To Trust Me. | 他好不容易才开始信任我 | 
| [19:24] | H-How Can I Tell Him I Lost Half Our Advertisers? | 我该怎么告诉他 我赶走了一半的广告客户? | 
| [19:26] | You Can’t, But I Can. | 你不能 我可以 | 
| [19:28] | I May Not Remember The Last Couple Years, | 或许我是不记得过去几年的事 | 
| [19:30] | But I Know I Was His Golden Boy. | 但我知道我是他的宝贝儿子 | 
| [19:32] | I’ll Just Tell Him It Was My Fault, | 我就跟他说这是我的错 | 
| [19:33] | And I’ll Get The Money From Him. All Right. | – 然后我就找他把钱要来 – 好吧 | 
| [19:38] | You Were Always The One Who Could Get Away With Anything. | 你一直都是那个可以”逍遥法外”的人 | 
| [19:40] | I’ll Be Right Back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [19:41] | This Golden Boy’s Gotta Go Wash Ink Off His Boobs. | 宝贝儿子得先去把胸口的墨汁洗掉 | 
| [19:50] | G-Stick, You Sittin’ Down? | G-Stick 你坐着呢? | 
| [19:52] | Um, Ye You Can See I Am. | 是啊 你看得出来 | 
| [19:56] | Brace Yourself. Bad News Vis-?Vis Your Old Lady. | 坐稳了 坏消息 和你的前女友有关 | 
| [20:01] | Oh, My God, My Mom? Did She Fall Again? | 噢 天啊 我妈妈? 她又摔倒了? (old lady有妻子 母亲的意思) | 
| [20:04] | Nah, I’m Talkin’ About Betty. | 不 我是在说Betty | 
| [20:05] | Oh, My God, Did Betty Fall Again? Worse. | – 噢 天啊 Betty又摔倒了? – 更糟 | 
| [20:08] | You Know I’m Hooked Up Like Perez When It Comes To Gossip. | 你知道我对小道消息一直都是耳听八方的 | 
| [20:10] | I Hear Everything, Yo. | 所有事我都知道 | 
| [20:14] | That’s Because You Pee In The Ladies’ Room. | 那是因为你在女卫生间撒尿 | 
| [20:16] | Well, They’re Cleaner. Men Are Pigs. | 那里干净嘛 男人都是臭猪 | 
| [20:19] | But This Is Something I Heard With My Own Eyes. | 但这件事我是”亲眼听到”的 | 
| [20:21] | Kenny, Will You Just Tell Me? What’s Going On With Betty? | Kenny 你直接告诉我Betty到底怎么了? | 
| [20:23] | Bowling… | 打保龄 | 
| [20:26] | Tonight… | 今晚 | 
| [20:29] | With A Dude. | 和一个男人 | 
| [20:50] | Cuteinqueens? | |
| [20:51] | (Gasps) Niceguy47? | |
| [20:54] | Hi, I’m Betty. | 嗨 我是Betty | 
| [20:56] | Steve. | |
| [20:57] | It’s Nice To Meet You. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [20:58] | Adult Braces. Wow. | 成人牙套 喔 | 
| [21:00] | Oh, Yeah. Uh, You Probably Didn’t See Them In The Photo. | 噢 是啊 可能在照片上看不到 | 
| [21:04] | I’m Glad You Recognized Me. | 很高兴你认出了我 | 
| [21:06] | Um, Size 6, Please. | 6号 谢谢 | 
| [21:08] | An 11. | 11号 | 
| [21:10] | Yeah, That Was A Really Good Picture. | 是的 那张照片真的很好看 | 
| [21:14] | I Know, It Was, Like, My Best Ever. | 我知道 那应该是我最好看的一张了 | 
| [21:18] | yo??? | 喂 Fish! | 
| [21:20] | you know??? | 知道你在意大利语是念Pesce吗? | 
| [21:23] | we can?? | 等我们去了波西塔诺 | 
| [21:37] | man?? | 我就要开始这么叫你 | 
| [21:38] | crazy?? | 噢 天啊 疯子Pesce 把枪拿走了 | 
| [21:45] | so?? | 本来我想起名字叫Ilikebunnies | 
| [21:48] | I mean??? | 不过已经有人用了 | 
| [21:50] | So I Fured,Why Even Bother With Ilovebunnies? | 谁知道有这么多人喜欢兔宝宝呢? 所以我想就不用再费劲试什么Ilovebunnies了 | 
| [21:53] | Yeah,Why Bother? Lot Of Frames Left. | 是啊 何必呢 落后好几回了 | 
| [21:57] | Oh,You’re Right. You’re Right. | 噢 对 是啊 | 
| [21:59] | But Just So You Know,That’s How I Ended Up With Cuteinqueens. | 不过你要知道 就这样我最后用了Cuteinqueens | 
| [22:02] | I Didn’t Want You Thinking I Was Conceited, | 我不想让你觉得我很自大 | 
| [22:04] | ‘Cause I’m Not. | 因为我不是 | 
| [22:08] | Oh,That’s Me. | 噢 是我的 | 
| [22:10] | Uh,Go Ahead. I’m Gonna Hit The Restroom. | 接吧 我去下洗手间 | 
| [22:12] | Oh,Okay,Uh,Funny Story About The Bathroom Here– | 噢 好的 这里的洗手间很有意思 | 
| [22:16] | A Little Gross, But Mostly Funny. | 有点恶心 不过还是很有趣的 | 
| [22:17] | I’ll Tell You When You Get Back. | 等你回来时 我跟你说 | 
| [22:22] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [22:23] | So How’s It Going? | 怎么样? | 
| [22:24] | Good. He’s A Really Nice Guy, Just Like His Screen Name Says. | 很好 他人很不错 就跟他的昵称一样 | 
| [22:28] | And We Haven’t Had Any Of Those Awkward Pauses. | 而且我们丝毫没有尴尬冷场 | 
| [22:30] | Great. (Computer Beeps) | 好极了 | 
| [22:32] | Oh,I Have To Go. | 噢 我要挂了 | 
| [22:32] | Someone’s I.M.Ing Me On Bachelocity. | 有人在Bachelocity发消息给我 | 
| [22:35] | Maybe I’ll Get As Lucky As You Did. See You Later. | 或许我能和你一样走运呢 回头聊 | 
| [22:39] | You’re not slngle. | “你不是单身” | 
| [22:43] | “And You Are A Creepy Stalker.” | “你就是个变态的骚扰者” | 
| [22:49] | No I’m not. I’m your husband. | “不 我不是 我是你丈夫” | 
| [23:26] | Look What I Swiped From The Closet | 看我从衣柜里扫荡了什么 | 
| [23:27] | For My Date With The Underwear Model. | 要去见我那个内衣模特 | 
| [23:29] | That’s Right. I’m Seeing Gus Tonight. I Don’t Believe You. | – 没错 我今晚要和Gus约会 – 我不信 | 
| [23:31] | It’s True. | 是真的 | 
| [23:32] | I Want Proof. Ooh,Send Me A Dirty Cell Phone Picture. | 我要证据 噢 给我发张下流的手机照片 | 
| [23:36] | Oh,But Not Your Parts Again. That Was Gross. | 噢 别再发你的了 真恶心 | 
| [23:39] | Yeah,Well, Your Left One’s Bigger. | 是啊 你左边的咪咪大 | 
| [23:43] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [23:45] | You Got All Dressed Up. | 你都打扮好了 | 
| [23:47] | Mm. (Singsongy) New Cashmere. | 新的喀什米尔羊毛 | 
| [23:49] | Old… Cat Hair. | 旧…猫毛 | 
| [23:53] | So Listen,After The Movie, Maybe We Can Go To The Village– | 看完电影后 或许我们可以去村庄 | 
| [23:56] | Oh,Yeah,Right. Oh,I Meant To Call You. | 噢 对了 我忘了给你电话了 | 
| [24:00] | I’m Gonna Have To Take A Rain Check On “Psycho.” | 我要请求延期”精神病” | 
| [24:02] | You’re Not Going To Believe This, | 你不会相信的 | 
| [24:04] | But I Asked Out Gus. | 我要和Gus出去 | 
| [24:06] | For… Tonight? Yeah, And He Said,”Yes.” | – 今晚吗? – 是的 他答应了 | 
| [24:10] | Aah! (Singsongy) I’m Going Out With An Underwear Model. | 我要和内衣模特出去啦 | 
| [24:12] | (Normal Voice) Are You Dying? I’m Dying. | 你激动吗 我等不及了 | 
| [24:13] | Oh,Yeah,Yeah,I’m Dying. Uh,I Thought We Were Going Out. | 噢 是啊 我迫不及待 我以为我们说好出去的 | 
| [24:17] | Yeah,But Gus And I Are Going On A Date. | 是的 但Gus和我是去约会! | 
| [24:18] | You And I Were Just Gonna… | 你和我不过是 | 
| [24:22] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [24:23] | No. No “Oh.” It-It-It’s Fine. | 别别 没什么的 | 
| [24:26] | We Weren’t… At All. Cliff… | – 我们根本没有… | 
| [24:29] | Okay,I’ve Gotta Go. Have Fun On Your Date. | 好了 我该走了 你玩开心 | 
| [24:41] | * You Can’t Have Me | |
| [24:46] | * You Can’t Keep Me For Yourse * | |
| [24:50] | * Not You… | |
| [24:51] | Yes,I Got One! | 太好了 我打中了一个 | 
| [24:58] | Henry? | |
| [25:00] | Oh,My God,Betty. I Didn’t See You. | 噢 天啊 Betty 我没看到你 | 
| [25:04] | What Are You Doing Here? | 你怎么在这儿 | 
| [25:06] | League Night. | 联盟之夜 | 
| [25:07] | The Accountants Have A Team– “The Debitz” With A “Z.” | 会计部有个队伍”The Debitz” “Z”结尾的 (debit是帐簿上的借方) | 
| [25:12] | Totally Intimidates “The Actuaries.” | 对于”The Actuaries”绝对是个大威胁 (书记员) | 
| [25:15] | What About You? | 你呢? | 
| [25:16] | Oh,Um,I’m On A Date. | 噢 我来约会的 | 
| [25:18] | A First Date. It’s Going Really Well. | 第一次约会 进行得很顺利 | 
| [25:22] | Actually, He’ll Be Back Any Second. | 事实上 他随时会回来 | 
| [25:23] | He–He Doesn’t–He Didn’t Have A-A Yellow Shirt On,Did He? | 他不是…他不是穿一件黄色上衣吧? 是不是 | 
| [25:27] | Yeah,Yeah | 是的 是的 | 
| [25:28] | I-I’ve Been Calling Him “Yellow Head” All Night. | 我叫了他一晚上的”黄毛脑袋” | 
| [25:31] | We Just Laugh. Uh,How Did You Know? | 我们笑得很开心 你怎么知道的? | 
| [25:35] | Well,I-I Think I Saw Him In The Bathroom, | 我想..我在卫生间碰到他了 | 
| [25:37] | And He–He Got A Phone Call And Had To Leave. | 他接了个电话 必须得离开 | 
| [25:41] | Oh,My God. Well,Do You Know Why? | 噢 天啊 你知道为什么吗? | 
| [25:45] | Well,I Think I Heard Him Say Something About A Pet Bird. | 我好象听他说跟什么宠物鸟有关 | 
| [25:50] | It Was Sick. Bird Flu. | 病了 禽流感 | 
| [25:53] | Yeah,He Had To Rush And Say Good-Bye, | 是的 他着急去告别 | 
| [25:56] | And He–He Taught The Bird How To Say Good-Bye, | 他还教了那只鸟 怎么说再见 | 
| [25:58] | And–You Know What? The Bird’s Sick. | 你知道吗 那只鸟病了 | 
| [25:59] | Let’s Just Leave It At That. | 就这样吧 | 
| [26:03] | Oh,Uh,Well, That’s Too Bad. | 噢 好吧 真是太糟了 | 
| [26:06] | Um,Well,I Guess I’ll Just Finish My Game On My Own. | 我看我就自己接着把球局打完吧 | 
| [26:09] | It Was Good To See You. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [26:11] | Hey,You Know What? | 嘿 你知道吗 | 
| [26:13] | Um,I Was Thinking… | 我在想.. | 
| [26:15] | Well,I Don’t See Any Of The Other Debitz Here. | 我没看到任何其他的Debitz成员 | 
| [26:18] | Do You Mind If I Just Warmed Up In The Lane Next To You? | 你介意我在你旁边的道 热身一下吗? | 
| [26:20] | Aren’t We Supposed To Be Avoiding Each Other? | 我们不是应该避开对方吗? | 
| [26:23] | Right. How’s That Working For You? | 是的 你觉得进行得如何? | 
| [26:25] | Not So Good. Same Here. | – 不太好 – 我也是 | 
| [26:29] | Look,Why Don’t We Just Try And Be Friends? | 你瞧 我们何不试着做朋友呢 | 
| [26:32] | Yeah. And In That Case, Friends Bowl,Right? | 好的 那样的话 朋友会一起打保龄球的 对吗 | 
| [26:35] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [26:36] | Yeah. | |
| [26:42] | I’ve Been Doing That All Night. | 我这样打了一晚上了 | 
| [26:43] | Nice. (Laughs) (Laughs) | 好极了 | 
| [26:46] | (Man) Okay,Lovers, | 好了 情侣们 | 
| [26:48] | It’s The Time You’ve All Been Waiting For. | 你们等待已久的时刻到来了 | 
| [26:50] | It’s Couples’ Bowl. | 情侣保龄 | 
| [26:55] | (Woman) * Yeah,Yeah,Yeah | |
| [27:00] | Bowling Sucks. | 保龄球真无聊 | 
| [27:02] | Let’s Go. | 我们走 | 
| [27:09] | Cliff,I Am So Sorry. | Cliff 我很抱歉 | 
| [27:11] | Look,It’s– It’s Not A Big Deal. | 这没什么的 | 
| [27:12] | It’s Just– Just A Misunderstanding. | 只是…只是有点误会 | 
| [27:14] | We–We Never Need To Talk About This Again. | 我们不用再提这件事了 | 
| [27:21] | You Know What? We Are Gonna Talk About This Again. | 知道吗 我们要再谈一下这件事 | 
| [27:25] | I Don’t Know What Planet You’re From, | 我不知道你来自哪个星球 | 
| [27:28] | But When Someone Asks You Out For Drinks And A Movie, | 但是如果有人请你出去喝酒 看电影 | 
| [27:31] | That’s A Date, And The Only Reason | 那就是约会 而唯一让你 | 
| [27:33] | You Didn’t Think So Is ‘Cause It Was Me. | 不这么想的理由 因为那个人是我 | 
| [27:35] | That’s Not True. Oh,Come On. | – 不是的 – 噢 拜托 | 
| [27:36] | We Both Know That I Don’t Have “Muscle Tone” | 我们都知道 我不是什么精壮猛男 | 
| [27:39] | Or–Or Use “Products,” And For No Apparent Reason, | 或是用护肤品 而且不知道为什么 | 
| [27:42] | I Now Do Annoying “Air Quotes.” | 我现在还很讨厌”空中引号” | 
| [27:44] | Stop It. | 别这样了 | 
| [27:45] | You’re Such A Clich? | 你这么庸俗吗? | 
| [27:47] | You And Gus? What Is That? | 你和Gus? 算什么啊? | 
| [27:49] | That’s Beauty… And Beauty. That’s Not A Story. | 那是美女….和美女 没有这样的故事 | 
| [27:53] | Now “Beauty And The Beast”– That’s A Fairy Tale. | “美女和野兽” 那才叫童话 | 
| [27:57] | I Am Not Dating Gus Just Because Of His Looks. | 我和Gus约会 不是单纯因为他的外表 | 
| [27:59] | We Had A Real Connection. We Laughed Together. | 我们很有感觉 我们一起说笑 | 
| [28:00] | We Laughed Together. Gus Just Stood There | 是我们一起说笑 Gus只会傻站在那里 | 
| [28:03] | In His Backwards Underwear Lookin’ Hot. | 穿翻了的内裤 很性感 | 
| [28:05] | So You Admit That He’s Hot. | 你承认他很性感了 | 
| [28:06] | Yes. Yes,He Is Hot. But I’ve Got News For You. | 是的 没错 他是很性感 但是我要告诉你 | 
| [28:10] | In 20 Years,That Guy Candy Is Gonna Turn Into This. | 20年后 那个家伙 就将是这副模样 | 
| [28:14] | I Just Got There A Little Sooner. | 我只是比较超前而已 | 
| [28:23] | You Know Something,Marc? | 你知道吗 Marc? | 
| [28:25] | I Thought That There Was More To You. | 我没想到你这么肤浅 | 
| [28:28] | It’s My Mistake. | 是我想错了 | 
| [28:39] | Alexis,Daniel. | |
| [28:40] | Dad. | 爸爸 这是我未婚妻 Wilhelmina | 
| [28:47] | I’ve Heard So Much About You. | 我听说了很多你的事 | 
| [28:50] | (Laughs) So When’s The Last Time I Was Here? | 我最后一次在这儿是什么时候? | 
| [28:52] | Oh,About A Month Ago, Before The Car Accident. | 噢 一个月前吧 出车祸之前 | 
| [28:54] | We Had Dinner Together, As We Do Every Sunday. | 我们一起吃的晚饭 每周日都会 | 
| [28:58] | (Low Voice) Laying It On A Little Thick,Aren’t We? | 有点夸张 不是吗 | 
| [28:59] | May I Take Your Coat? Sure. | – 把大衣给我吧 – 好的 | 
| [29:04] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [29:06] | Yeah,Uh… | 是的 | 
| [29:09] | I Thought I Just Had,Like, A Memory Flashback Or Something. | 我感觉刚才好象突然想起来什么似的 | 
| [29:12] | Weird. Maybe I’m Just Hungry. | 很奇怪 或许我是饿了吧 | 
| [29:14] | Well,You’re In Luck. | 你真走运 | 
| [29:16] | Mommy Made Fondue. | 妈妈做了酒味干酪酱 | 
| [29:26] | Now Everyone Put Your Hats On. | 现在大家都把帽子戴上 | 
| [29:33] | I Am Not Putting That On. | 我不戴这个 | 
| [29:34] | Bah Humbug,Daniel. We’re All Together Tonight. | 胡说 Daniel 今晚我们聚在一起 | 
| [29:37] | It’s A Perfect Time To Take Our Holiday Photo. | 正好拍我们的假日照片 | 
| [29:40] | Actually,We Usually Do It In Front Of The Christmas Tree | 其实 通常我们都是在圣诞树前拍的 | 
| [29:43] | With Our Real Mother. Come On. | 和我们的亲生母亲 | 
| [29:44] | Daniel,I Would Never Try | Daniel 我从没想要 | 
| [29:46] | To Take The Place Of Your Real Mother. | 取代你们的亲生母亲 | 
| [29:48] | You’ll Have Two Christmases This Year–One Here | 今年你们可以过两次圣诞 一次是这里 | 
| [29:49] | And One On The Lam. Here,Let Me Take That For You. | – 另一张就前途茫茫了 – 来 把那个给我吧 | 
| [29:53] | Unless You Want To Continue In Your Mother’s Tradition. | 除非你想按照你妈妈的传统继续 | 
| [30:01] | Thanks,Dad. | 谢了 爸爸 | 
| [30:03] | All Right, Everyone Smile. | 好了 各位笑一下 | 
| [30:14] | (Yoga Whispering) Hey,Fish. | 嘿 Fish | 
| [30:17] | What The Hell Do You Think You’re Doing? | 你这是在搞什么啊? | 
| [30:19] | I Don’t… I-I Don’t Know. | 我不…我不知道 | 
| [30:23] | I-I Saw The Gun And… And The Wedding Invitation, | 我看到了枪 还有结婚请柬 | 
| [30:26] | And I Just Lost It. | 我就疯了 | 
| [30:30] | But Look. | 可是你看 | 
| [30:33] | The Woman That Ruined My Life Did What I Never Could. | 这个毁了我生活的女人 做了我从不曾做到的事 | 
| [30:37] | She Brought Them Together. | 她把他们都聚到了一起 | 
| [30:39] | They’re A Family. | 他们是一家人了 | 
| [30:43] | That’s All I Ever Wanted. | 这是我唯一想要的 | 
| [30:46] | It’s Okay Now. | 现在没关系了 | 
| [30:50] | Let’s Go To Italy. | 我们去意大利吧 | 
| [31:02] | (Hilda) I Gotta Say, This Is Very Relaxing. | 我得说 这让人很放松 | 
| [31:05] | It Really Does Pass The Time. | 而且很消耗时间 | 
| [31:08] | You Know What Else Was Nice? | 知道还有什么吗 | 
| [31:09] | The Applesauce That We Had For Dinner. | 我们晚上吃的那个苹果酱 | 
| [31:10] | I Think I Could Have It Every Day. (Laughs) | 每天吃我也不会腻 | 
| [31:12] | They’re Sleeping, Grandma. | 他们睡着了 奶奶 | 
| [31:17] | For Her,It Could Be The Big One. | 对她说 估计是长眠了 | 
| [31:19] | Ay,Papi. | 哎呀 爸爸 | 
| [31:32] | It’s Not Much, But It’s There. (Siren Whoops) | 虽然很微弱 不过还有 | 
| [31:35] | Who Died? I Get Her Clothes. | – 谁死了? – 衣服我要 | 
| [31:38] | I’ll Get It. | 我去开 | 
| [31:46] | Justin. | |
| [31:47] | Hey,Hilda. Listen,Justin Took Your Car | 嘿 Hilda Justin开了你的车 | 
| [31:49] | For A Little Joyride With His Friends. | 和他的朋友出去兜风 | 
| [31:52] | What? | 什么? | 
| [31:53] | I’m Goin’ Upstairs. | 我上楼去 | 
| [31:55] | Hey. He Crashed It Into A Tree. | – 嘿 – 他撞到了一棵树上 | 
| [31:58] | No One Was Hurt | 没有人受伤 | 
| [31:59] | Except The Car And The Tree. | 除了车 还有树 | 
| [32:03] | Listen,This One’s Between Us. | 听着 我俩私下说 | 
| [32:05] | I Know You Been Goin’ Through A Lot Lately, | 我知道你最近日子不好过 | 
| [32:06] | But Keep An Eye On Him. | 但是要盯好他 | 
| [32:07] | I Seen These Things Spiral. | 这种事会恶性循环的 | 
| [32:09] | Yeah,Yeah. Thanks,Rita. | 是 好的 谢谢 Rita | 
| [32:12] | Mm-Hmm. | |
| [32:14] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [32:23] | All Right,Ladies. | 好了 女士们 | 
| [32:24] | Looks Like We’re Gonna Have To Wrap Things Up. | 看来我们得把这些东西包起来了 | 
| [32:26] | You Don’t Have To Go Home, But You Can’t Quilt Here. | 你们不用回家 但不能在这里缝 | 
| [32:29] | Will We See You Tomorrow? | 我们明天见吗 | 
| [32:31] | I Don’t Think So. I Mean,This Was Fun, | 恐怕不成 我是说 和你们一起很开心 | 
| [32:34] | But Maybe I’ll Just See You At The Cemetery. | 不过我们还是就在公墓见面好了 | 
| [32:37] | I Mean,Above Ground. (Women Laugh) | 我是说 在地上面 | 
| [32:39] | So Who’s Got The Walker? Yeah,Let’s Help. | – 谁行动方便? – 好的 我们来帮忙 | 
| [32:42] | Well,Dinner Is Served. | 晚饭好了 | 
| [32:45] | Come On. | 来吧 | 
| [32:46] | Soup’s Not Soup Unless It’s Hot. | 汤如果冷了 就不是汤了 | 
| [32:49] | Wait,Dad,There’s Something I Have To Tell You. | 等下 爸爸 有件事我要告诉你 | 
| [32:52] | It’s About The Magazine. | 跟杂志有关 | 
| [32:53] | No,Alexis. I Can’t Let You Do That. | 不行 Alexis 我不能让你这么做 | 
| [32:55] | Hot Or Cold, Soup Is Soup. | 是冷是热 汤都是汤 | 
| [33:03] | I Lost Atlantic Attire, | 我失去了大西洋服饰 | 
| [33:05] | Which Led To A Substantial Advertiser Pullout. | 导致了很多其他广告客户也退出了 | 
| [33:09] | How Substantial? | 有多少? | 
| [33:10] | 52%, But I Can Explain. | 52% 但我可以解释 | 
| [33:12] | Of All The Incompetent– Hold On,Dad. It’s Not His Fault. | – 是有多么没能力 – 等下 爸爸 这不是他的错 | 
| [33:14] | He Was Protecting Me. Don’t Defend Him. | – 他是为了保护我 – 别为他辩护 | 
| [33:17] | Your Brother Has A Long History Of Making Mistakes Around Here | 你弟弟惹麻烦那可不是一天两天了 | 
| [33:20] | And Expecting Everybody Else To Clean Up After Him. | 只会等着别人来帮他收拾烂摊子 | 
| [33:23] | You’re The Only One I Can Count On To Do Anything Right. | 你是唯一我可以指望不犯错的人 | 
| [33:26] | And Me,Of Course. | 还有我 当然 | 
| [33:27] | Look,I Can Fix This. Just Give Me The Chance. | 你瞧 我可以弥补的 给我一次机会 | 
| [33:30] | (Bradford,Voice Distorted) I Always Knew | 我一直都知道 | 
| [33:31] | Something Like This Wagonna Happen. | 会发生这样的事 | 
| [33:33] | You’ve Had Every Opportunity Handed To You. | 有那么多的机会送到你面前 | 
| [33:36] | How The Hell Could You Turn Into Such A Screwup? | 你怎么能就这么轻易搞砸了呢? | 
| [33:40] | You Are Dead To Me,Alex. | 你对我来说等于死了 Alex | 
| [33:46] | Excuse Me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [33:57] | Oh,Boy,It Really Is Date Night. | 噢 天啊 真的是情侣之夜啊 | 
| [34:01] | Who Cares? | 管他呢 | 
| [34:03] | Two Friends Can Have Dinner,Right? | 朋友可以一起吃晚饭的 对吗 | 
| [34:04] | No Big Deal. | 没什么的 | 
| [34:05] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [34:08] | What Are You Doing? | 你干吗? | 
| [34:10] | Oh,Oh, This Is For Me. | 噢 这是给我坐的 | 
| [34:12] | Sucks To Be You. | 当你的感觉真不好 | 
| [34:14] | No,Seriously, Do You Want To Sit Here? | 不 说真的 你想坐在这里吗 | 
| [34:16] | No,I’m Fine. | 不用了 我没事 | 
| [34:20] | Thank You. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:22] | Thank You. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:24] | Oh,Look, It’s My Date’s Bird. | 噢 瞧啊 这是我的约会对象养的鸟 | 
| [34:27] | Guess He Didn’t Make It. | 看来它没能熬过去 | 
| [34:29] | I’m Sorry. I’m A Terrible Liar. | 对不起 我很不会撒谎 | 
| [34:31] | ???? | 他的鸟病了? | 
| [34:33] | And You’re On A Bowling Team Called The Debitz? | 你在一支叫”The Debitz”的保龄球队? | 
| [34:35] | No,The Debitz Are Real. It Just Wasn’t League Night. Oh. | 不 “The Debitz”是真的 只不过不是今晚 | 
| [34:40] | I-I Heard You Were On A Date, And It Made Me Kind Of Crazy. | 我听说你要约会 让我有点抓狂 | 
| [34:44] | Are You Serious? You Got Jealous? | 你说真的? 你吃醋吗 | 
| [34:47] | Oh,No,No,No. We Are Not… | 噢 不不不用 我们不是… | 
| [34:48] | We’re Friends. He Got Another Girl Pregnant. | – 我们是朋友 – 他把另一个女孩子肚子搞大了 | 
| [34:52] | Betty. What? I Can Deal With It. I’m Sure Hcan. | – 怎么了? 我能处理的 我真的可以 | 
| [34:56] | Rose For Your Pretty Lady? | 送花给你美丽的女士吗 | 
| [34:57] | Oh,No,She’s Not My Pretty Lady. | 噢 不 她不是我美丽的女士 | 
| [34:59] | I Mean,She’s Pretty, Uh,But… | 她是美丽 但是… | 
| [35:02] | He Got Another Girl Pregnant. Oh. | 他把另外一个女孩子肚子搞大了 | 
| [35:08] | Oh. | |
| [35:10] | You Know What? Suddenly I’m Not So Hungry. | 你知道吗 我突然没那么饿了 | 
| [35:14] | Wait,Betty,Wait. | 等下 Betty 等等 | 
| [35:16] | No,We Can Do This. You Mean So Much To Me. | 别 我们可以的 你对我来说太重要了 | 
| [35:19] | Oh,My God, He’s Proposing! | 噢 天啊 他在求婚! | 
| [35:21] | What? What? No,No. | 什么? 什么 不 不是的 | 
| [35:22] | (Man) Champagne For The Happy Couple. No,No. No,No,I’m Not. | 不 不是的 我没有 | 
| [35:26] | Wait. I Would,But… | 等下 我可以的 但是… | 
| [35:29] | I Can’t Do This. | 我不能这么做 | 
| [35:34] | No,Uh… | |
| [35:43] | You Okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [35:44] | Where Are Ey? | 他们在哪儿? | 
| [35:46] | Down In The Kitchen. | 在厨房 | 
| [35:47] | She’s Licking Fondue Cheese Off His Fingers. | 她在舔他手指上的干酪酱 | 
| [35:51] | What’s Wrong? | 怎么了? | 
| [35:54] | I Remember Everything. | 我都想起来了 | 
| [35:56] | Dad’s Been Lying To Me This Whole Time, | 爸爸一直都在骗我 | 
| [35:58] | Acting Like Some Loving Father. | 装得像个慈爱的父亲 | 
| [36:00] | He Hates Me. | 他恨我 | 
| [36:01] | No,He Doesn’t. He Just Wanted To Use The Accident | 不 他没有 他只是想借这次意外 | 
| [36:04] | As A Way To Start Over With You. | 和你重新开始 | 
| [36:06] | I Remember The Accident,Too. It Wasn’t Your Fault. | 我也记得意外的事 那不是你的错 | 
| [36:10] | What? | 什么? | 
| [36:13] | We Took Dad’s Car, And I Had… | 我们开了爸爸的车 而我… | 
| [36:15] | I’d–I’d Paid Someone To,Um… | 我花钱 雇了一个人去…. | 
| [36:19] | To Cut The Brakes. | 切断了刹车线 | 
| [36:21] | What? No,You Didn’t. | 什么? 不 你没有 | 
| [36:23] | Yes,I Did. | 我有 | 
| [36:25] | He Was Trying To Get Rid Of Me, And So I Was Trying To… | 他想要摆脱我 所以我就… | 
| [36:29] | What? Kill Him? | 什么? 杀了他? | 
| [36:31] | Oh,God. Alexis,What The Hell Is Wrong With You? | 噢 天啊 Alexis 你在想什么啊? | 
| [36:33] | I Was Torturing Myself. I Thought I Put You In A Coma. | 我一直在折磨自己 我以为是我害你陷入昏迷 | 
| [36:37] | All This Time You Wanted To Murder Our Father? | 可这一切都是因为你想谋杀我们的爸爸? | 
| [36:40] | Daniel,I’m Sorry. | Daniel 对不起 | 
| [36:42] | Please Don’t Tell Him. | 请不要告诉他 | 
| [36:48] | Wouldn’t Believe Me Anyway. | 反正他也不会再信我了 | 
| [37:00] | So You Had A Big Day,Huh? | 你这一天过得很不错啊 是吧 | 
| [37:03] | Stealing A Car, Crashing A Car. | 偷车 撞车 | 
| [37:08] | I Think We Should Talk About It. | 我想我们该谈谈了 | 
| [37:14] | Are You Serious? | 你说真的吗 | 
| [37:15] | Yeah,I Know You Think I Haven’t Been Paying Attention | 是的 我知道你以为我没注意到 | 
| [37:17] | To What’s Been Going On Lately, | 最近发生的这些事 | 
| [37:19] | And Maybe I Haven’t, But That’s Gonna Change. | 或许我是没有 不过不会再这样了 | 
| [37:22] | Oh,So Now You’re Gonna Turn Back Into A Mother? | 噢 你现在又要作回妈妈了吗? | 
| [37:26] | What’s That Supposed To Mean? | 这话什么意思? | 
| [37:27] | It’s Not Exactly A Part-Time Job When You Feel Like It. | 这不是什么你所认为的兼职工作 | 
| [37:30] | Oh,No, Get The Hell Back Here. | 噢 别走 给我回来 | 
| [37:32] | I Am Your Mother. Don’t You Forget It. | 我是你妈妈 别忘了! | 
| [37:34] | Let Go Of Me. No,Justin,Listen. | – 放开我 – 不行 Justin 听着 | 
| [37:36] | A Kid Losing His Father– | 一个孩子失去父亲 | 
| [37:38] | That Is Not Supposed To Happen. | 这的确是不该发生的事 | 
| [37:43] | And I Would Do Anything– Anything In The World | 我愿意付出一切 付出所有 | 
| [37:46] | If I Could Bring Him Back. | 如果能让他回来 | 
| [37:49] | But… It’s Just You And Me. | 可是…只有你和我了 | 
| [37:54] | We’re All We’ve Got. | 我们只有彼此了 | 
| [37:57] | And I’m Getting Scared, Justin, | 现在我很怕 Justin | 
| [37:59] | Because I Feel Like We’re– We’re Moving Like This. | 因为我觉得我们在像这样….变化 | 
| [38:08] | So I Think It’s Time We Pull It Together,Yeah? | 所以我想是时候我们振作起来了 对吗 | 
| [38:13] | I Mean,I Been Acting Like An 80 Year Old, | 我最近就像个80岁的老太婆 | 
| [38:14] | And You With The… With The Attitude | 而你…你这种态度 | 
| [38:17] | And The Clothes– | 这种打扮 | 
| [38:19] | That’s Not You. | 这不是你 | 
| [38:22] | I Just Wanted Him To Be Proud Of Me. | 我只想让他为我骄傲 | 
| [38:25] | Oh,Baby,He Was Proud Of You. | 噢 亲爱的 他很为你骄傲的 | 
| [38:28] | He Is. | 他现在也是 | 
| [38:29] | Just Exactly, Exactly Like You Are. | 就喜欢原本的你 | 
| [38:36] | I Just Miss Him So Much. | 我很想他 | 
| [38:38] | Oh,Me,Too. | 我也是 | 
| [38:42] | But It’s Gonna Be Okay. | 但是都会好起来的 | 
| [38:45] | Just Let It Out. | 放开过去吧 | 
| [38:48] | We’re Gonna Be Okay. | 我们会好起来的 | 
| [38:55] | Oh. | |
| [39:02] | If You Had Told Me When I Woke Up This Morning, | 如果今早我醒来时 你告诉我 | 
| [39:04] | That I Would End Up At Your Apartment, | 我会来到你的公寓 | 
| [39:07] | I Woulnot Have Believed You. | 我是不会相信的 | 
| [39:11] | Will You Stop Grinning? | 你可以不要笑了吗 | 
| [39:14] | You Picked Me. | 你选的我 | 
| [39:15] | I Didn’t Pick You. I Just Wanted To See “Psycho.” | 我没选你 我只是想看”精神病” | 
| [39:18] | * You Picked Me Over An Underwear Model * | * 你选了我 而不是那个内衣模特 * | 
| [39:21] | What Is That? | 这是什么? | 
| [39:23] | That–That Is A Dance You’re Never Gonna See Again. | 这是你不会再看到的舞蹈 | 
| [39:25] | Exactly. | 的确 | 
| [39:36] | So What If I Get Scared? | 要是我害怕怎么办? | 
| [39:41] | Well… | 恩… | 
| [39:43] | Then I’ll Be Right Here Next To You. | 我就坐在你旁边陪着你 | 
| [39:59] | What? (Henry) I Need To Talk To You. | – 怎么了? – 我要和你谈谈 | 
| [40:01] | Why? What Could There Possibly Be Left To Say? | 为什么? 还有什么可说的吗 | 
| [40:04] | I Just Don’t Want Things To End Like This. | 我不想事情就这么结束 | 
| [40:06] | So You Had To Follow Me All The Way Home? | 所以你就要一路跟着我回家吗 | 
| [40:08] | No,I Followed You Because I Didn’t Want You | 不是的 我跟着你 是因为我不想让你 | 
| [40:11] | Walking Alone At Night. | 独自走夜路 | 
| [40:18] | Henry,Please. | Henry 别这样 | 
| [40:20] | Stop. Stop Being So Nice. | 不要 不要再对我这么好了 | 
| [40:21] | You’re Not Making This Any Easier. | 你这样只会让事情更难 | 
| [40:23] | Well,What Am I Supposed To Do? | 那我该怎么办呢? | 
| [40:25] | I Don’t Know. | 我不知道 | 
| [40:27] | Kick A Puppy Or Knock Over A Midget. | 踢一只小狗 或是打劫侏儒 | 
| [40:29] | I-I Think The More Considerate Term | 我想更贴切的词应该是 | 
| [40:31] | Is “Little Person”? | 小人? | 
| [40:33] | No. See? This Is Exactly What I’m Talking About. | 不 瞧? 这就是我说的 | 
| [40:36] | Well,I Don’t Know What To Do. | 可我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [40:37] | We Said We Were Gonna Avoid Each Other | 我们说要避开彼此 | 
| [40:39] | And That Didn’t Work. | 可根本不管用 | 
| [40:40] | Being Friends Practically Got Us Married. | 做朋友却害我们差点结婚 | 
| [40:42] | So What’s Left? Should I Leave “Mode”? | 还能怎么办 要我离开”Mode”吗? | 
| [40:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [40:54] | I’ll–I’ll Give My Notice On Monday. | 我周一就交辞呈 | 
| [40:58] | Daniel Can Help You Find Something. | Daniel可以帮你找到其他工作的 | 
| [41:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [41:07] | Good-Bye,Henry. | 再见 Henry | 
| [41:12] | Good-Bye,Betty. | 再见 Betty | 
| [41:26] | There Is Another Option. | 还有另一个选择 | 
| [41:28] | There Is? | 有吗? | 
| [41:37] | (Man) * You Must Remember This | |
| [41:40] | I Know You’re Leaving In Five Months, | 我知道你5个月后会离开 | 
| [41:43] | And I Know Everyone’s Gonna Say It’s A Big Mistake, | 我也知道每个人都会说 这是个大错误 | 
| [41:46] | And I Know That I’m Gonna Get My Heart Broken, | 我也知道我会受伤 | 
| [41:51] | But Maybe It’s Worth It. | 但或许这是值得的 | 
| [41:54] | Are You Sure? | 你确定 | 
| [41:57] | * It’s Still The Same Old Story * | |
| [42:00] | * A Fight For Love And Glory * | |
| [42:03] | * A Case Of Do Or Die | |
| [42:08] | * The World Will Always Welcome Lovers * | |
| [42:14] | * As Time Goes By |