时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “ugly Betty”… Gene Simmons is my father. | 前情回顾 吉恩・西蒙斯是我爸爸 |
[00:03] | Daddy? daughter? | 爸爸? 女儿? |
[00:05] | I’m going to start a magazine– “hot flash.” | 我准备创办一本新杂志 “Hot Flash” |
[00:08] | If I can’t marry into the Meade family, | 如果我不能嫁入米德家族 |
[00:11] | I will give birth to an heir. | 我就给他们家生一个继承人 |
[00:13] | We need to find a surrogate we can control. | 我们要找个能控制的代孕妈妈 |
[00:15] | Do we feel pregnant yet? how long am I trapped here for? | -感觉到怀孕了吗? -我要被你关多久? |
[00:19] | I’m Renee. i’m Daniel. | -我是芮妮 -我是丹尼尔 |
[00:21] | Meade. I know. | 米德 我知道 |
[00:24] | I see you’ve met my sister. | 我想你见过我姐了 |
[00:25] | You think it’s too early to start planning family vacations you’re a fool, | 你觉得现在开始计划家族旅行太早了吗 |
[00:28] | Daniel. | 你是个笨蛋 丹尼尔 |
[00:28] | You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into. | 你对自己将要卷入的事情毫无概念 |
[00:31] | You just really seemed to up your game when Betty showed u? | 等到贝蒂出现了你才真正活跃起来 |
[00:33] | What? I don’t think I’m the Suarez sister you like. | -什么? -我想我不是你喜欢的那个苏亚雷斯小姐 |
[00:36] | Tell me who you’re dating. Henry from accounting. there. | -告诉我你在跟谁约会 -会计部的亨利 在那边 |
[00:38] | More. he got Charlie pregnant. | -还有呢 -他让查理怀孕了 |
[00:40] | I know you’re leaving in five months, | 我知道你五个月后就要离开我了 |
[00:42] | And I know that i’m gonna get my heart broken, | 我也知道我的心也快碎了 |
[00:44] | But maybe it’s worth it. | 不过可能这一切都是值得的 |
[01:13] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方? |
[01:17] | Where am i? | 我在哪里? |
[01:20] | You’re in the most amazing place ever. | 你在史上最美丽的地方 |
[01:23] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[01:27] | Happy birthday, Betty. | 生日快乐 贝蒂 |
[01:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[01:30] | We’re here because you’re going to have | 因为你将要在这里度过一个 |
[01:31] | The best birthday of your life. | 生命中最完美的生日 |
[02:22] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:23] | There she is… good morning. | 她来啦…早上好 |
[02:25] | The birthday girl. | 寿星女 |
[02:28] | Feliz cumpleas, mi amor. | 生日快乐 我的宝贝 |
[02:30] | Thank you,papi. | 谢谢你 爸比 |
[02:31] | Happy birthday,chica. oh, I got something for you. | 生日快乐 美女 我有礼物要给你哦 |
[02:36] | What? you want 23 more? | 怎么? 还要再来23下吗? |
[02:38] | Love the bag, aunt bey. vuitton? | 这个箱包不错 贝蒂阿姨 路易威登哦? |
[02:42] | No, it’s a fake. I got it from some guy | 没有 仿冒品来的 |
[02:44] | Selling off a blanket on 6th avenue. you know, | 我在第六大道一个地摊里买来的 |
[02:45] | You make it really hard for me | 跟你一起住真的很难 |
[02:46] | To live vicariously through you. | 让我跟你产生共鸣 |
[02:48] | So I know you didn’t want anything special this year, | 我想你今年没有什么特别想要的礼物吧 |
[02:51] | But maybe before you head of for the Poconos, | 但在去波科诺斯之前 |
[02:54] | Some birthday pancakes? | 来点生日班戟? |
[02:55] | Daddy, ilove your birthday breakfasts, | 爸比 我很爱你的生日班戟 |
[02:58] | But Henry and I want to get an early start. | 可是亨利和我想早点开始这一天 |
[03:00] | Well, I hope you and Henry have a wonderful weekend. mm. | 那希望你跟亨利有个完美的周末吧 |
[03:03] | And, uh, don’t forget your cupcakes. oh, I won’t. | -还有 记得吃纸杯蛋糕 -我会的 |
[03:06] | It was nice of Daniel to give you the day off. I know. | -丹尼尔给你放假一天真好 -我知道 |
[03:09] | He was great about it, | 他做的很棒 |
[03:10] | Except he says now I owe him one. | 除了他说我现在欠他一个人情 |
[03:11] | Someone has a short memory. | 有些人的记忆就是这么浅短 |
[03:12] | Ok, I know you told us not to,but… | 我知道你叫我们不用破费 不过… |
[03:18] | Aah! a cell phone! | 手机!! |
[03:20] | Justin, this is– | 贾斯廷 这真的是… |
[03:22] | Wait, is this my cell phone? | 等下 这不是我的手机吗? |
[03:24] | Turn it over. | 看看反面 |
[03:29] | Aah! I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:31] | Fierce, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[03:32] | Very. don’t do that. | -超酷的啊 -别那样做 |
[03:34] | No? no. | -不要? -不要 |
[03:35] | No. no. | 不要 不要 |
[03:36] | Ok.uh, guys, I love you. I’ll see you sunday night. | 好了大家 我爱你们 星期天晚上见哦 |
[03:40] | I’m so excited. love you. | 我太兴奋了 我爱你们哦 |
[03:43] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:45] | Aw, they are gonna have such a good time this weekend. | 他们这周末肯定会过的很愉快 |
[03:51] | Papi, what’s wrong? | 爸比 怎么了? |
[03:52] | She forgot the cupcas. | 她忘了吃纸杯蛋糕 |
[03:55] | Just a minute. | 请稍后 |
[03:59] | Did you shave your arms?they loo | 你剃了手上的汗毛吗? 壮了很多哦 |
[04:04] | Daniel, I know we’ve had our issues… | 丹尼尔 我知道我们有共同话题的 |
[04:06] | You tried to ruin my magazine, destroy my family, | 你试图弄垮我的杂志 破坏我的家庭 |
[04:09] | Marry my father on his deathbed– some bigger than others, | -要我爸在临死前娶你 – |
[04:12] | But I never personally wish you any harm. | 但我个人从未想过要伤害你 |
[04:14] | That’s why i’m here to warn you about Renee. | 这也是我为什么来这里警告你关于芮妮的事 |
[04:16] | Renee has a history with men. | 芮妮与男人很有渊源 |
[04:18] | She becomes needy, erratic, obsessive. | 她很落魄 很飘忽 很执着 |
[04:22] | It probably has something to do with daddy withholding affection | 这可能与我们成长过程中父亲的 |
[04:25] | While we were growing up. | 控制欲有关 |
[04:26] | I mean, I’ve dealt with it well, but Renee on the other hand– | 我处理的很好 但芮妮就… |
[04:28] | Stop. you don’t have to say anymore. | 停 你不用再说了 |
[04:31] | I don’t believe anything you have to say. | 我压根就不相信你说的话 |
[04:35] | Stony brook. | 斯托尼・布鲁克 |
[04:39] | What? | 什么? |
[04:40] | Ask my sister about Stony Brook | 问她关于斯托尼・布鲁克的事 |
[04:44] | If you really want to get to know her. | 如果你真的想了解她的话 |
[04:50] | How was i? excellent. sincere, but not condescending, | -怎样? -很好很真诚 不过不够谦虚 |
[04:53] | Just the right dash of menace | 在刚刚威胁他的那一刻里 |
[04:55] | And your breasts, of course, look amazing. | 还有你的胸部 太雄伟了 |
[04:56] | You’ve gotten under his pasty, hairless skin, woman. | 你已经影响到他苍白无毛的皮肤深层了 女人 |
[04:59] | Well, I better. Renee’s a loose cannon. | 何止 芮妮已经是毫无防范意识了 |
[05:02] | I can’t have that, not with what I have planned. | 我可不能没有 起码要防范好我的计划 |
[05:05] | Oh, god, this bloody window. | 天啊 这扇残忍的窗户 |
[05:09] | Oh, is a nice breeze too much to ask for? | 难道呼吸点新鲜空气是也奢求吗? |
[05:13] | I bet my sister had it bolted shut. | 我想我姐已经闩死这扇窗了 |
[05:15] | Evil robots don’t need oxygen. | 恶魔机器人不需要氧气 |
[05:17] | Oh. let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[05:18] | Oh, go on, please. ohh. | 麻烦你继续努力 |
[05:21] | Ooh. this should freshen things up a wee bit. | 这玩意儿应该能净化空气吧 |
[05:30] | No candles… ever. | 不许…点蜡烛 |
[05:35] | Ok. | 好的 |
[05:38] | Christina, ok, wait. | 克里斯蒂娜 好的 等下 |
[05:40] | Repeat, please, | 再说一次 |
[05:41] | And try to enunciate. | 要咬字清晰哦 |
[05:43] | I’m sayin’ there’s something goin’ on with her, | 我说她肯定是在密谋什么坏事 |
[05:47] | And I am going to find out what it is. | 并且我要找出她的阴谋是什么 |
[05:50] | With who? | 跟谁啊? |
[05:50] | Wilhelmina’s sister–Renee. | 威廉敏娜的妹妹 芮妮 |
[05:53] | She’s strange. | 她很奇怪 |
[05:54] | Like, just now. like, listen, | 就像刚才 |
[05:56] | I tried to light a candle… | 我想点支蜡烛 |
[05:58] | And she totally freaked out. what? a-a candy? | -她就抓狂了 -什么? 糖? |
[06:01] | What type of candy? why were you lighting it? | 什么糖? 你为什么要点着它? |
[06:03] | A candle. | 蜡烛 |
[06:05] | I can’t hear you. Justin bedazzled my cell phone… | 我听不清 贾斯廷 给我的手机贴钻了 |
[06:09] | And I think there’s glue in the circuitry. | 胶水可能滴到手机里了 |
[06:12] | I know. it’s a mystery… | 我知道 是秘密事件来的 |
[06:15] | But I’m gonna find out. ok, I’ll talk to you later. | -不过我会查清楚的 -好吧 那回聊 |
[06:25] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[06:28] | I’m ready to get in the car, go on our adventure! | 我准备好坐进车子里开始我们的冒险之旅啦 |
[06:32] | I love adventures. where are we going? | 我喜欢冒险 我们要去哪里啊 |
[06:35] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[06:52] | Charlie. i-i didn’t even know you were in town. | 查理 我根本不知道你在城里 |
[06:56] | Well, you know, I’ve been trying for months to get | 我花了几个月的时间来找 |
[06:58] | Into this parenting seminar with Harvey Karp. | 哈维・卡普开办的妈妈教室 |
[07:00] | He’s, like, this amazing baby doctor. | 他是个绝佳的婴儿护理老师 |
[07:02] | He’s, like, a baby guru genius. Betty. | -他就像是婴儿群里的老大 -贝蒂 |
[07:04] | Anyway, so I get a phone call yesterday, | 无论如何 我昨天接到了个电话 |
[07:06] | And they have an opening in a seminar this weekend, so… this weekend? | -周末有妈妈教室的开放日哦 -这个…周末? |
[07:11] | C-can you just give us a minute? | 让我俩聊几分钟好吗? |
[07:13] | Oh, right. yeah, yeah, of course. sure. | 行啊 当然可以 |
[07:18] | Baby kicked. baby kicked. | 孩子踢我了 踢我了 |
[07:20] | He’s so excited to see his daddy. | 肯定是见到爸爸太开心了 |
[07:25] | Betty, listen, she just showed up. | 贝蒂 听着 她就那样出现了 |
[07:28] | I already told her she can go to that seminar without me. | 我跟她说了她自己去妈妈教室也行的 |
[07:30] | We can still go away. no, no, no, Henry. | -我们还是能出游的 -不 亨利 |
[07:35] | What–what are you supposed to do? | 那…那你想怎么安排? |
[07:37] | It’s for the baby. | 都是为了孩子 |
[07:38] | But it’s your birthday weekend. | 可周末是你的生日 |
[07:39] | I know. I know, but–but maybe we don’t have to go away. | 我知道 我知道 但我们不一定非要出游 |
[07:42] | We could just celebrate here in new york. | 我们也可以留在纽约庆祝啊 |
[07:46] | It’s new york. | 这里是纽约哦 |
[07:47] | There’s restaurants and nightclubs, | 有很多餐厅跟夜店 |
[07:50] | And I will organize the ultimate birthday extravaganza, | 我会安排生日的最终节目单 |
[07:53] | To which you are invited. | 你也会被邀请哦 |
[07:56] | Betty, you’re unbelievable. | 贝蒂 你太让你难以置信了 |
[07:59] | Only when I’m with you. | 只有跟你在一起才这样 |
[08:04] | Henry, I can’t find the toothpaste. | 亨利 我找不到牙膏 |
[08:07] | Top left drawer! | 左边最高的抽屉 |
[08:10] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[08:11] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:17] | Alexis, | 亚历克西斯 |
[08:18] | I got the numbers you sent me on mom’s magazine. | 妈妈那本杂志的预算我收到了 |
[08:21] | Good. ’cause wereally need to talk. | 很好 我们真的要商量一下 |
[08:23] | Oh, my god. what are you doing? | 天啊 你在干嘛 |
[08:25] | Trying on the new Domingo line. oh, get over it. | 试穿新一季的多明戈系列啊 省省吧你 |
[08:28] | When we were kids, we used to bathe together. | 小时候我们还一起洗澡呢 |
[08:29] | Yeah? well, when we were kids, you were a boy. | 是吗? 我们小时候你还是男生啊 |
[08:32] | So did you look at mom’s budget? | 那么你看了妈妈的预算了吗? |
[08:34] | Yeah, I did. I think she’s finally lost it. | 看了 我想她是晕乎了 |
[08:37] | This was supposed to be a hobby to make her feel better, | 本来只是想给她找点事做让她好受一些 |
[08:39] | Not a real magazine. and check this out– | -而不是真的让她办杂志 -还有这个 |
[08:41] | She wants to do an ongoing series | 她还想做个专题 |
[08:44] | About extreme adventure for the over-50 set. | 适合五十岁以上人群的极限运动 |
[08:46] | It only adds $50,000 an issue. | 这样每期只需多花五万块 |
[08:48] | You gotta talk to her. no. you wanted to be in charge. | -你得跟她谈谈 -你不是想做主吗 |
[08:51] | This is your problem. | 那这就是你的难题了 |
[08:53] | Oh, Amanda, hey. so look, I know i’m not | 阿曼达 我知道 |
[08:56] | Supposed to be here, cause it’s my birthday, | 我不该出现在这里 因为今天我生日 |
[08:57] | And I was going away for the weekend… to Des moines? | -我本来计划这周末出游的 -去德・摩尼斯? |
[08:59] | The Poconos. oh, well, anyone who’s anyone is going to Des moines. | -去波科诺斯 -好吧 那都有谁想去德・摩尼斯啊 |
[09:02] | My dad, Gene Simmons, who’s in the band kiss, | 我爸爸吉恩・西蒙斯的乐队Band Kiss |
[09:04] | Is playing there tonight. rock ‘n’ roll. | 今晚会在那演出哦 摇滚吧! |
[09:07] | I love saying that. it totally feels right. | 我真爱那样说 感觉对极了 |
[09:09] | Anyway, uh, my plans have changed, so i’m here, | 无论怎样 我的计划变了 然后我回来了 |
[09:12] | And I kind of have a problem. | 而且我有些小问题 |
[09:14] | Oh, right, cause you’re turning 40? 24. | -对 因为你40岁了吗? -24 |
[09:16] | I need to plan a great new york birthday, | 我想在纽约办个很棒的生日派对 |
[09:18] | And I figured, if anyone knows, Amanda knows. | 并且我想只有阿曼达你才知道 |
[09:21] | Where is the most romantic place to have dinner in new york? | 在纽约哪里吃晚餐最浪漫 |
[09:24] | Oh, my god. right now the Pemberly Inn is so hot. | 天啊 现在当然是去彭波丽小舍了 |
[09:27] | If I could sit on the patio at sunset, | 假如是我坐在洒满夕阳余晖的露台上 |
[09:29] | I would make out with… | 我就会跟你… |
[09:33] | You. | 约会 |
[09:36] | Okay. Pemberly Inn. got it. thanks. | 好的 彭波丽小舍 知道了 谢谢 |
[09:39] | Happy 50th. | 50岁生日快乐 |
[09:43] | Good morning, Daniel. | 早上好 丹尼尔 |
[09:45] | I bet you’re surprised to see me. | 我想你见到我一定很吃惊吧 |
[09:47] | Uh, should I be? | 我应该吃惊吗? |
[09:49] | Right. you weren’t supposed to come in today. | 对啊 你今天不是请假了吗 |
[09:52] | Look, i’m sorry. I’ve had a weird morning. | 不好意思 我过了一个奇异的早上 |
[09:56] | Uh, glad you’re feeling better. | 很高兴你现在康复了 |
[09:59] | I’m not sick. | 我没生病 |
[10:01] | It’s sort of a special day today. | 今天是有些特别的一天 |
[10:03] | Oh, my god. oh, of course. I almost forgot. it’s ok. | -天啊 对啊 我差点忘了 -没事 |
[10:06] | Renee’s coming for lunch. | 芮妮要来吃午饭 |
[10:08] | Could you make sure and order us something really special? | 你能帮我订家有特色的餐厅吗? |
[10:11] | Um, ok. all right. | 好的 没问题 |
[10:14] | Uh, now, invites for tonight, you have three options– | 今晚的邀请 你有三个选择 |
[10:17] | Uh, ooh, dugout seats to the yankees game | 恩 纽约洋基队比赛的内场席位 |
[10:20] | And drinks with DeRek Jeter– fun– | 还能和德瑞克・加特喝一杯 有趣 |
[10:23] | Moby and Natalie Portman’s private reception | 莫比和纳塔丽・波特曼为朱利安・舒娜贝办的 |
[10:25] | For julian schnabel at the Gagosian–cool– | 在盖高西安的私人招待会 酷 |
[10:29] | Mm. v.i.p. tickets to the new york philharmonic | 还有 纽约交响乐团中央公园演出的贵宾票 |
[10:31] | In central park and fireworks– not really up your alley. | 还有烟火 但不合你的兴趣 |
[10:33] | I’ll just get rid of these. no, no, wait. concert with fireworks… | -我会都处理掉的 -不 等等 有烟火的音乐会… |
[10:36] | Mean, that sounds kinda– dangerous, I know. i-i’m glad you’re not going. | -我是说 那听起来有点 -危险 我知道 我很高兴你不去 |
[10:40] | No, no, hang on. maybe Renee and I could… | 不 等等 或许芮妮和我能… |
[10:46] | You know what? forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[10:47] | I really don’t want to get grass stains | 我真的不想让草地上的泥 |
[10:48] | On these pants anyway. | 沾上我的裤子 |
[10:50] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[10:54] | The whole weekend is off? what happened? | 整个周末的计划都取消了? 发生了什么? |
[10:56] | Charlie happened. oh. | -查理出现了 -噢 |
[10:58] | She showed up for a “surprise visit.” | 她来了个突然来访 |
[11:00] | Well, now we gotta do something for Betty. | 那么 现在我们应该来为贝蒂做点什么了 |
[11:02] | No. she already made other plans. | 不需要 她已经有其他计划了 |
[11:04] | She’s going to a concert in the park tonight with Henry. | 她打算今天晚上和亨利一起去公园音乐会 |
[11:06] | Papi, you know how much it means to her | 爸爸 你知道这对她来说意味着什么 |
[11:08] | To be with him tonight. I know, but it means something tome | -今晚和他在一起 -我知道 但是这对我来说也很重要 |
[11:11] | To have the family together on birthdays. hey, | 在生日这天和家人一起团聚 |
[11:14] | What if I bring your cupcakes over to Henry’s, | 要是我把你的纸托蛋糕带到亨利家 |
[11:17] | And then they can eat them under the stars tonight | 那么今天晚上他们就可以在星空下一起吃了 |
[11:19] | And, like, we’ll be there in spirit? getting eaten. | -像这样 我们就会精神上在那了 -被吃了 |
[11:25] | Whoa. oh. sorry about the outfit. | 抱歉我穿成这样 |
[11:27] | I just came from hip-hop class. | 我刚上完嘻哈课程 |
[11:29] | I have big news. I found the perfect apartment. | 我有一个天大的消息 我找到了完美的公寓 |
[11:32] | Really? yeah. and guess where it is? | -真的? -当然 猜猜这公寓在哪里 |
[11:34] | On Spring, right around the corner from your place. | 在春天大街 就在你家的拐角附近 |
[11:37] | Huh. uh… sou-sounds great. | 这个…听上去不错么 |
[11:41] | Ok, you’re blinking a lot. what–what’s wrong? | 你一直在眨眼睛 哪里不对了 |
[11:44] | Oh, no, i–it’s just everything’s happening so fast. | 噢 没什么 只是一切都来得太快了 |
[11:47] | You know? how well do we really know each other? | 你知道我们有多了解对方吗 |
[11:49] | What are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:51] | Uh, Wilhelmina stopped by my place this morning, | 威廉敏娜今早来我家了 |
[11:56] | And she said some things, and, um… | 她说了些事情 |
[11:59] | I’m just gonna ask you– | 我想问你 |
[12:01] | Renee, what is Stony Brook? | 芮妮 斯托尼・布鲁克是什么 |
[12:03] | Stony brook? mm-hmm. | -斯托尼・布鲁克 -恩 |
[12:05] | What is Stony Brook? yeah. | -什么是斯托尼・布鲁克 -对 |
[12:08] | It’s a state college on long island. | 这是个长岛的州立学院 |
[12:11] | I went to school there, Daniel. | 我在那上的学 丹尼尔 |
[12:12] | Sure, I was a little wild. I had a few boyfriends. | 当然了 那时候我有点野 有一些男朋友 |
[12:15] | You’re not the only one who had a life before we met. no. | -我们相遇之前不是只有你才有过去的 -不 |
[12:18] | I-i–i’m amazed th-that you would even care | 我很惊讶 你居然在意 |
[12:20] | What my sister has to say | 我姐说的话 |
[12:21] | After everything that’s happened with you two. i’m sorry. I just– | -在你们之间发生了这所有的事情之后 -对不起 我只是 |
[12:24] | No, i’m sorry. why don’t you call me | 不 对不起的应该是我 为什么等到 |
[12:26] | When you’re ready to trust me a little? | 当你准备好要相信我的时候再给我打电话呢 |
[12:32] | Uh, yes, a table for two on the patio. | 恩 是的 一张户外的双人桌 |
[12:38] | Oh, ok. yeah. yeah, I understand. | 哦 好吧 我懂了 |
[12:41] | Um, no problem. thanks. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[12:43] | Uh, just–could you do me a favor? | 只是 你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[12:45] | Could you tell your manager that “Mode” won’t be needing | 你能告诉你们老板《时尚》杂志不会再需要 |
[12:47] | The Pemberly Inn for our big fashion week party, | 彭波丽小舍来办我们的时尚周聚会了 |
[12:50] | Where we spend many hundreds of thousands of dollars? | 那个我们会花几十万美元的聚会 |
[12:53] | Oh, what’s that? | 哦 什么? |
[12:55] | Something just opened up? great. | 有桌子可以用了? 非常好 |
[12:57] | Uh, it’s Suarez– s-u-a-r-e-z. | 我是苏亚雷斯 s-u-a-r-e-z |
[13:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | Gio… your hair. | 乔… 你的头发 |
[13:08] | Summer’s coming. you gotta let the head breathe. | 夏天到了 你得让你的头呼吸阿 |
[13:11] | So where have you been? | 你刚刚去哪了 |
[13:12] | Um, around. | 恩 就在附近 |
[13:14] | You know, just, uh, working, | 你知道的 只是 工作 |
[13:16] | And, uh, living. | 和 生活 |
[13:18] | Uh, yep, working and living. | 恩 是的 工作和生活 |
[13:20] | So the Pemberly Inn, huh? what’s the occasion? | 那个彭波丽小舍呢? 什么场合 |
[13:23] | It’s my birthday. | 我的生日 |
[13:24] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[13:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:27] | So you going to dinner with Henry? uh-huh. | -所以你会和亨利一起共进晚餐? -是的 |
[13:29] | Yeah, uh, we were supposed to go away for the weekend, | 本来我们准备周日出去玩的 |
[13:32] | But, uh, Charlie showed up. oh, the baby mama. | -但是 查理出现了 -孩子的妈妈 |
[13:36] | Yeah, but, it–but, it’s fine. it’s fine. | 是的 但是 还好 还好 |
[13:37] | Henry and I are gonna have a perfect night | 亨利和我会拥有一个完美的晚上 |
[13:39] | Right here in manhattan– an intimate dinner, | 就在曼哈队 一个亲密的晚餐 |
[13:42] | And then a concert | 然后一个音乐会 |
[13:43] | And fireworks in the park. | 然后在公园里看烟火 |
[13:45] | You know, the only thing missing is a carriage ride. | 只缺一样东西–四轮马车 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[13:51] | Wait, a-a carriage ride? | 等等 一架四轮马车? |
[13:54] | Yeah. why’d you say that? | -是的 -为什么你要说那个 |
[13:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:57] | It just seemed like somethin’ you’d be into. | 看上去你对这挺感兴趣的 |
[14:04] | It was good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:06] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[14:08] | Sorry we don’t talk as much anymore. | 很抱歉我们不再经常聊天了 |
[14:09] | Yeah, well, you know, just, uh, working and living. | 恩 只是 你知道的 工作和生活 |
[14:17] | Yeah. working and living… | 是的 工作和生活 |
[14:26] | You bitch. well, hello to you, too. | -你个贱女人 -你也是 |
[14:28] | Why are you trying to break up me and Daniel? Renee, | -你为什么要努力拆散我和丹尼尔 -芮妮 |
[14:30] | We both know what happens to you | 我们都知道你会发生什么 |
[14:31] | When things get too serious with men. | 当你对男人太重视的时候 |
[14:33] | This is nothing like Stony Brook. | 这次一点也不像斯托尼・布鲁克 |
[14:35] | Good. it took a lot of work to clean up that mess. | 很好 这花了很长时间来清理那团乱麻 |
[14:40] | I’m warning you– | 我警告你 |
[14:41] | Leave us alone or you will regret it, Wilhelmina. | 别插手我们的事否则你会后悔的 威廉敏娜 |
[14:45] | I’m sure i’m not the only one around here with secrets. | 我确信我不是这里唯一一个有秘密的人 |
[15:00] | Yes, Amanda. what’s your favorite thing about getting old? | -是的 阿曼达 -关于变老 你最喜欢的事情是什么? |
[15:04] | Is it your hair thinning | 是你的头发变稀了吗 |
[15:05] | Or when kids ask you about vietnam? | 或者是当孩子们问你关于越南的事 |
[15:07] | Can I help you with something? yeah, you know that guy | -我有什么能帮助你的吗 -恩 那个男的 |
[15:10] | You’re always pretending is your boyfriend? | 你经常自命是你男朋友的那个人 |
[15:12] | He’s on line two. | 他在二号线 |
[15:13] | Hey, birthday girl. hi, i’m so glad you called. | -好啊 生日女孩 -好啊 我很高兴你打电话来 |
[15:16] | I have a surprise for tonight. | 今晚我有一个惊喜的安排 |
[15:19] | One word–fireworks. | 一个词–烟火 |
[15:21] | That’s two words. no, technically, that’s one worl. | -那是两个词 -不 学术上来说 那是一个词 |
[15:24] | Nerdapalooza | Nerdapalooza. |
[15:25] | Amanda, get off the phone. | 阿曼达 挂上电话 |
[15:27] | Well, I have a surprise for you, too. oh, Henry, I have to go. | -我也为你准备了一个惊喜 -噢 亨利 我必须走了 |
[15:31] | My day’s about to get a lot better, | 我的生日将会变得格外的好 |
[15:33] | But I’ll call you back. I love you. bye. | 但是我会再打给你的 我爱你 再见 |
[15:36] | Daniel, this is so sweet. | 丹尼尔 这真是很甜蜜 |
[15:40] | Oh, good. I mean, it better be, | 噢 很好 我是说 最好是这样 |
[15:41] | Cause I gotta tell you, Renee is really mad at me. | 因为我要告诉你 芮妮真得很生我的气 |
[15:45] | What is it with me and women, Betty? | 我和女人到底怎么了 贝蒂 |
[15:47] | It’s like no matter what I do, | 就好像不管我做了什么 |
[15:48] | I’m always letting ’em down, | 我总是让她们失望 |
[15:51] | Especially the ones I care about the most. | 特别是那些我最最在乎的 |
[15:54] | Can you just make sure she gets that | 你能保证她收到这东西吗 |
[15:55] | As soon as possiblu? | 越快越好 |
[15:58] | Ok, I’ll send a messenger right away. | 好吧 我会马上派一个邮递员去的 |
[16:08] | Cupcakes? aw, that’s so sweet, | 纸托蛋糕? 那真是太甜蜜了 |
[16:11] | But didn’t you hear? | 但是你没有听说么 |
[16:12] | There isn’t gonna be a birthday date. | 生日约会不会有了 |
[16:14] | Oh, didn’t you hear? | 噢 你没有听说? |
[16:17] | Henry and Betty have a whole new plan for tonight– | 亨利和贝蒂今晚有一整个新的计划 |
[16:19] | Fancy dinner, romantic concert in the park, | 别致的晚餐 浪漫的公园音乐会 |
[16:22] | And then afterwards, | 然后看烟火 如果你知道我在说什么 |
[16:24] | Well, you know what? that’s great for them. | 那对他们来说真是太好了 |
[16:28] | That Betty, she, uh, | 那个贝蒂 她 |
[16:29] | Sure doesn’t let anything get in her way, does she? | 确保不让任何事情挡住她的路 是吗 |
[16:32] | No, she doesn’t, | 不 她不愿意 |
[16:34] | But if it does, I got her back. | 如果是的话 我会做她的后盾 |
[16:37] | These are not just decorative. | 这些不仅仅是装饰品 |
[16:46] | See ya. | 再见 |
[16:59] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[17:02] | Wow, mom, it’sso saucy. | 噢 妈妈 这真是太漂亮了 |
[17:05] | I know… | 我知道 |
[17:07] | And if you look closely, you can see a nipple imprint. | 如果你凑的更近一点 你能看到我的乳头印记 |
[17:10] | I’ve still got it. | 我仍旧有本钱 |
[17:14] | So listen, mom, | 听着 妈妈 |
[17:15] | We need to talk. | 我们必须谈一谈 |
[17:17] | Oh, that sounds ominous. what is it? | 噢 这听上去不吉利 要谈什么 |
[17:19] | It’s about the budget for “hot flash.” | 关于hot flash的预算 |
[17:21] | Given the current realities of the market, | 考虑到如今的真实市场 |
[17:22] | I just–i can’t put any more money into the project. | 我只是–我不能再在这个项目上投入钱了 |
[17:27] | You’re cutting me off? | 你把我的杂志坎了? |
[17:29] | W-we haven’t even launched yet, | 我们甚至还没有开办 |
[17:30] | A-and I still need funding for a staff. | 并且我还需要经费来支付我的员工 |
[17:32] | I’m sorry. don’t do this to me. you’re my daughter. | 对不起 不要这样对我 你是我的女儿 |
[17:36] | I’m also your boss. | 我也是你的老板 |
[17:40] | Ooh. let me help you with that. | 噢 让我来帮助你 |
[17:43] | I got it. thank you. | 我可以的 谢谢 |
[17:45] | Wil said you’d be comin’ by. | 威尔说你会顺道过来的 |
[17:46] | She sure is working you with all this baby stuff. | 她一定把孩子的事情交给你处理 |
[17:49] | I know, but it’s nothing | 我知道 但是这没什么关系 |
[17:50] | Compared to what she must be going through, | 与她必须经历的那些事情相比 |
[17:52] | Planning for motherhood and all to– | 为当妈妈而做准备还有 |
[17:55] | Where is she, anyway? deep tissue massage. | -她到哪里去了 -深部组织按摩 |
[17:59] | Yeah, she skipped the baby c.p.r. class | 是的 她逃了婴儿的c.p.r课程 |
[18:01] | And made Christina go alone. oh, oh. of course she did. | -还让克里斯蒂娜一个人去了 -噢 她当然会这样做 |
[18:04] | Well, maybe the massage will help | 也许按摩会起到一定帮助 |
[18:06] | Circulate the ice in her veins. | 让静脉里的冰块循环 |
[18:08] | Oh, oops. did I say that out loud? | 噢 不好了 我刚刚说的很大声吗 |
[18:10] | No, honey, please, it’s ok. I know how my sister is. hmm. | 没事 亲爱的 这没什么 我知道我姐是个什么样的人 |
[18:14] | So, it is, uh, happy hour. | 所以 这是 欢乐时光 |
[18:16] | I was just about to make myself a drink. | 我刚打算给自己来点喝的 |
[18:19] | You like chocolatinis? | 你喜欢chocolatinis吗 |
[18:20] | Liquor and chocolate? oh, gee, I don’t know. | 酒和巧克力? 噢 我不知道 |
[18:22] | Bring it. | 拿出来吧 |
[18:33] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[18:34] | Mrs. Meade. | 米德夫人 |
[18:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我真是对不起 |
[18:36] | I try to keep up the appearance that I never use the bathroom. | 我努力装的看上去从来不用洗手间 |
[18:38] | I hope you won’t think less of me. | 我希望你不会就此看低我 |
[18:40] | Ohum, no. no. I really, really won’t. | 噢 不会的 不会的 我真的不会的 |
[18:47] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:49] | Oh, my own daughter just told me | 噢 我自己的女儿刚刚告诉我 |
[18:50] | That she doesn’t believe in my magazine. Alexis said that? | -她一点也不相信我的杂志 -亚历克西斯真的这么说了 |
[18:53] | Well, not in so many words, but it was pretty clear. | 虽然没有用过多的辞藻 但是意思已经很明显了 |
[18:56] | She thinks the magazine is just a fantasy, a pipe dream. | 她觉得这个杂志太过幻想注意了 只是个美梦 |
[19:00] | So I have decided not to move forward with “hot flash.” | 所以我决定不再继续办hot flash了 |
[19:05] | I’m calling it quits. | 我打算停止它 |
[19:07] | No. mrs. Meade, so what if it is a fantasy? | 不 米德夫人 就算这是个空想又怎么样呢 |
[19:10] | That doesn’t mean you can’t make it come true. | 那并不说明你不能使之变成现实 |
[19:12] | Ju-just today, all of my dreams were crushed, | 就在今天 我所有的梦想都被粉碎了 |
[19:16] | And i-i picked myself up, | 然而我恢复自己的精神 |
[19:19] | I utilized my resources, | 我用了我的资源 |
[19:21] | And now things are gonna be even better. | 然后事情甚至变得比原来更好了 |
[19:23] | Betty, what resources do I have? | 贝蒂 我有什么资源可以利用 |
[19:26] | Everyone I know has turned their back on me. | 所有我认识的人都背离我了 |
[19:29] | But you’re the most resourceful person I know. | 但是你是我所知道的最机智的人 |
[19:33] | You can do anything. | 你可以做任何事 |
[19:41] | You’re very perky, you know that? | 你很意气分发 你知道吗 |
[19:45] | I’ve heard that before. | 我以前听说过 |
[19:49] | So what dreams of yours were crushed today? | 那么你的什么梦想今天破碎了呢 |
[19:52] | Well, it’s my birthday… oh. | 今天是我的生日 |
[19:55] | And there was a change in plans, but everything is fine. | 虽然计划赶不上变化 但一切都会好的 |
[19:59] | Henry and I are going to dinner. | 我和亨利定了晚餐 |
[20:01] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[20:09] | Oh, no, no. I couldn’t. | 哦 不 不 我不能收 |
[20:10] | Yes, you can. | 收下吧 |
[20:27] | Hey, it’s Betty. | 你好 我是贝蒂 |
[20:29] | Leave a message. I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会回电话的 |
[20:31] | Hey, Betty. I’ve got some bad news. | 嘿 贝蒂 我有个坏消息 |
[20:34] | Charlie’s not feeling well, | 查理不太舒服 |
[20:35] | So i’m gonna have to take her to the doctor. | 我不得不带她去看医生 |
[20:38] | Don’t go to the restaurant. I’ll meet up with you later. | 别去餐厅了 晚点我来找你 |
[20:42] | Betty, i’m so sorry. | 贝蒂 真对不起 |
[20:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:49] | One unheard message. | 一条未读消息 |
[20:53] | Betty– | 贝蒂 |
[20:55] | …go to the restaurant. | …去餐厅 |
[20:59] | I’ll meet up with you– | 我来找你 |
[21:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:07] | Um, Suarez. reservation for two. | 我是苏亚雷斯 订2人的位 |
[21:18] | So Willie really got that girl to eat dog food? | 威莉真让那个女孩吃狗食了吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah,that girl was her best friend. | 那个女孩还是她最好的朋友呢 |
[21:24] | She called it a loyalty test. | 她称之为忠诚度测验 |
[21:27] | Portrait of a mean girl, age 15. | 15岁就是个恶女胚子 |
[21:30] | Wilhelmina’s always been good at getting people to do things | 威廉敏娜最拿手的 |
[21:32] | They didn’t want to do. she still is. | – 就是强人所难 – 现在也一样 |
[21:35] | Really? oh, yeah. | – 是吗 – 没错 |
[21:37] | How so? well, she practically forced Christina to carry this baby | – 怎么做的? – 她强迫克里斯蒂娜做代孕妈妈 |
[21:40] | So she could get the mon to save her husband’s life. no! | – 从而换取她老公的医疗费 – 不是吧 |
[21:42] | Yes! and when Christina finds out who the sperminator is… | 没错 如果克里斯蒂娜知道了那是谁的精子… |
[21:45] | I thought it was an anonymous donor. | 那不是匿名捐赠的吗 |
[21:47] | It’s Bradford Meade. no. | – 那是布拉德福・米德的 – 不是吧 |
[21:49] | She stole the sperm from his dead corpse, | 她在僵尸里偷的精子 |
[21:51] | And when the bastard heir is born, | 当魔鬼继承人诞生后 |
[21:52] | She willfinally get her hands on a third of the Meade empire. | 她就能够染指米德帝国的三分之一了 |
[21:55] | Mm. oh, I think i’m gonna vomit. excuse me. | 我觉得我要吐了 失陪喽 |
[22:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | Are you ready to order? | 你…准备好…点餐了吗 |
[22:23] | Um, actually, no, not yet. | 事实上 没呢 还没有 |
[22:28] | Or, you know what? | 要不然… |
[22:29] | Um, I could start with a… | 我先点一个… |
[22:34] | The, uh… uh, the–the cheese fondue. | 点…点个…芝士火锅 |
[22:37] | That dish is for two people. | 那是两人份的 |
[22:39] | Oh. yeah. there will be two of us. | 恩 对啊 另一位马上就到了 |
[22:40] | Uh, my boyfriend is, uh, on the way. he’s coming. | 呃 我男朋友…在路上呢 马上就到了 |
[22:44] | It is a lot of cheese. | 这可是有很多芝士的 |
[22:46] | We’re hungry. | 我们…都饿了 |
[22:48] | Ok, one cheese fondue for you | 好的 一份芝士火锅给你 |
[22:51] | And your boyfriend. | 和你的男朋友 |
[22:59] | Ok. ok, Henry. thanks for calling. | 好的 好的 亨利 感谢你的来电 |
[23:05] | Henry is canceling on Betty? | 亨利放了贝蒂的鸽子? |
[23:07] | Charlie’s not feeling well. yeah, right. | – 查理不太舒服 – 是吗 不舒服? |
[23:10] | Beeyotch. | 婊!子! |
[23:12] | What? you know you guys were thinking it. | 怎么了 我只是说出了你们的心声啊 |
[23:14] | All right,familia Suarez. you know what this means. | 好吧 苏亚雷斯家的 你们知道我的意思吧 |
[23:17] | Betty needs a party. I got the pinata. | 贝蒂需要个聚会 我来准备糕点 |
[23:20] | I’ll clear a dance floor. and i’m making the cupcakes. | – 我来整理舞池 – 我来做纸杯蛋糕 |
[23:24] | And I was like, “slow your roll, mary-kate. | 我就觉得 少扯了 |
[23:26] | You just can’t call dibs on every hot piece of…” pie. | 你可没本事搞定所有的帅…派 |
[23:30] | Gotta go. | 挂了吧 |
[23:31] | That is so sweet of you. thank you. | 你真可爱 谢谢 |
[23:34] | Yeah, well, it’s for Betty. | 是吧 这是给贝蒂的 |
[23:36] | Ha. what? | – 嗨 – 怎么了 |
[23:37] | You just reminded me of q really funny story. | 让我想起来个有趣的事儿 |
[23:40] | See, Betty’s “boyfriend” called earlier, | 贝蒂的”男朋友”打过电话 |
[23:42] | And he is totally blowing her off | 他把贝蒂耍的团团转 |
[23:44] | For their big birthday date tonight. see? | 放了生日约会的鸽子 瞧瞧 |
[23:49] | Did you give her this message? | 你给她转达了吗 |
[23:50] | I’m a receiver, not a giver. | 我只管接收 不负责转达 |
[23:54] | Can I have that now? | 我能吃这个了吗 |
[24:05] | How precious. | 真漂亮啊 |
[24:08] | Did you make it yourself? | 你自己做的吗 |
[24:09] | It’s a gift from Daniel, “with all his love.” | 这是丹尼尔给我的礼物”献上他所有的爱” |
[24:15] | Oh, you’re not gonna ruin this relationship, Wilhelmina, | 噢 威廉敏娜你可不能拆散我们哦 |
[24:18] | Not unless you want your own dirty laundry out in the open. | 除非你想让你不齿的秘密泄露出去 |
[24:20] | Whatever are you talking about? I know about Bradford’s baby, | – 随便你怎么说吧 – 我知道布拉德福孩子的事 |
[24:24] | And your plan to get your claws into the Meade fortune. | 还有你试图染指米德家族财富的事了 |
[24:27] | Oh, I know about all of it. mm, you know nothing. | – 噢 我知道的可多着呢 – 你什么都不知道 |
[24:35] | She stole the sperm from his dead corpse | 她在僵尸里偷的精子 |
[24:37] | And when the bastard heir is born, | 当魔鬼继承人诞生后 |
[24:38] | She will finally get her hands | 她就能够染指 |
[24:40] | On a third of the Meade empire. | 米德帝国的三分之一了 |
[24:41] | Oh, I think i’m gonna vomit. | 噢 我觉得我要吐了 |
[24:44] | Last time I checked, sperm-stealing was illegal. | 上次我查过 偷窃精子可是非法的哦 |
[24:47] | I think this is all Daniel’s gonna need | 我觉得丹尼尔会将这些 |
[24:49] | To go straight to the police, | 直接交给警方的 |
[24:51] | Unless… unless what? | – 除非 – 除非什么 |
[24:53] | Unless you leave me and daniel alone. | 除非你离我们远远的 |
[24:55] | Let me have what I want, and you can have what you want. | 让我得到我想要的 然后…你就能得到你想要的 |
[24:59] | You really want to do this? | 没有其他选择了吗 |
[25:01] | Oh, yes. | 噢 没有了 |
[25:05] | Very well, then. | 好吧 |
[25:06] | I’m gonna go spend the night at my boyfriend’s. | 我要去我男朋友家喽 |
[25:23] | Madam– | 夫人 |
[25:24] | Mademoiselle, please. i’m only 24. | 是小姐 拜托 我刚24岁 |
[25:27] | Yes, i’m so sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[25:29] | See, it has been a while, | 您看 已经过了好一阵子了 |
[25:31] | And it is friday night, | 现在…又是周五的晚上 |
[25:34] | And we are very booked. | 预订的客人有很多 |
[25:36] | And? | 然后 |
[25:37] | There is a couple waiting for this table. | 有一对夫妇需要这个座位 |
[25:40] | It is their anniversary. | 今天是他们的周年纪念 |
[25:43] | It’s my birthday, | 今天是我生日 |
[25:45] | And–and my boyfriend– | 而且 而且我的男朋友 |
[25:46] | He’s not here. | 他没来 |
[25:48] | We apologize. | 我们很抱歉 |
[25:50] | May I offer you a doggie bag for the cheese? | 我能帮您把芝士打包吗 |
[26:00] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[26:14] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[26:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[26:18] | And why are you in a carriage? | 为什么你在马车上 |
[26:21] | Henry left a message with Amanda. | 亨利留了个口信给阿曼达 |
[26:23] | He can’t make it tonight. | 他今天不能来了 |
[26:28] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[26:30] | So i’m not trying to take his place or anything, | 我并不想取代谁的位置或者其他什么 |
[26:33] | But when I heard you were on your own, | 不过当我得知你要一个人过生日的时候 |
[26:34] | I remembered my cousin drives these things for tourists, | 我就想起我表哥的观光马车来了 |
[26:37] | And I thought, she deserves to have a little fun. | 我觉得 她应该得到一些乐趣吧 至少 |
[26:41] | So what do you say? want a ride? | 那么你想说点什么 想兜风吗 |
[26:46] | I-i don’t know, Gio. | 我…我不知道 乔 |
[26:47] | Come on. once around the block. | 来吧 就在附近兜一圈 |
[26:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:55] | Once around the block. | 就兜一圈 |
[26:56] | All right. | 没问题 |
[27:25] | Willie, I know I screwed up, | 威莉 我知道我搞砸了 |
[27:27] | But breaking into Daniel’s apartment, | 可私闯丹尼尔的公寓 |
[27:29] | Isn’t that a felony? i’m too pretty for prison. | 这不是重罪吗 监狱可不适合我这样的美男子 |
[27:31] | They’ll pass me around like a collection plate | 他们会在天主教堂 |
[27:32] | At a catholic church. stop whining. you owe me. | – 轮流”享用”我的 – 少��嗦 你欠我的 |
[27:35] | And prison is exactly where I’ll end up | 如果他们发现婴儿的事实 |
[27:37] | If they find out how this baby was really conceived. | 监狱就成了我的孤老之地 |
[27:39] | I feel like you’d do well in prison. I would. | – 我觉得你在监狱也会混的不错的 – 我知道 |
[27:41] | Hmm. now relax. you don’t have to break in. | 现在 放松 你不用闯进去 |
[27:46] | Don’t you think I would have had | 你以为我会没有丹尼尔公寓 |
[27:46] | An extra set of keys made for daniel’s apartment? | 额外的备份钥匙吗 |
[27:49] | Oh, Marc, you underestimate me. I hate myself even more. | – 马克你太低估我了 – 我更恨我自己了 |
[27:55] | Ok, Willie, i’m going in. | 好吧 威莉 我去了 |
[27:58] | But if I don’t make it out alive… | 但如果我没能活着出来 |
[28:01] | We’ll always have Bergdorf’s, darling. | 亲爱的 博格多夫商店会一直开业的 |
[28:07] | We all know what it’s like to be ignored, | 我们都知道被无视的感觉 |
[28:11] | Taken for granted, | 理所当然被认为 |
[28:12] | Not valued. | 没有利用价值 |
[28:14] | That is never going to happen | 这再也不会发生了 |
[28:16] | To the staff at “hot flash” magazine | 这绝不会发生在”hot flash”杂志的员工身上 |
[28:19] | Because this isn’t just a job. | 因为这不仅仅是一份工作 |
[28:25] | It’s a family. | 这是一个家庭 |
[28:26] | Speaking of family, | 说到家庭 |
[28:28] | I’d like to introduce you all | 我要给各位介绍 |
[28:29] | To my beautiful daughter Alexis Meade. | 我美丽的女儿亚历克西斯・米德 |
[28:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:34] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能和你说句话吗 |
[28:35] | Mom, what’s going on? | 妈 这是怎么了 |
[28:37] | I thought I told you there’s no money to hire a staff. | 我告诉过你没有资金雇佣员工 |
[28:39] | Relax, darling, I don’t need your money | 放松 亲爱的 我不需要你 |
[28:41] | Or anyone else’s. i’m using my own resources. | 或者其他人的钱 我在使用我自己的资源 |
[28:44] | Turns out there’s a work program | 回到这个工作项目 |
[28:46] | For recently released inmates. | 最近正好有个由州政府补助的 |
[28:47] | It’s subsidized by the state, so my overhead is minimal. | 犯人再就业计划 所以我的开销很小很小 |
[28:50] | They’re prisoners? | 他们是囚犯? |
[28:51] | Ex-prisoners… like me. | 曾经是…和我一样 |
[28:55] | Mom, do any of them have any experience? | 妈 他们有什么经验吗 |
[29:01] | They have life experience, | 他们有生活的经验 |
[29:03] | And that’s what “hot flash” is all about– | 而这就是”hot flash”的主题 |
[29:05] | Your life just changed. what do you do now? | 当你的生活改变了 你该怎么办 |
[29:08] | I can’t think of a better talent pool. | 再也找不到比他们更棒的员工了 |
[29:12] | All right, let’s get back to work. | 好的 我们继续工作 |
[29:14] | Whew! anybody have a fan? it is hot in here. | 有电扇吗 这里热死了 |
[29:19] | And then the weekend of my 10th birthday, | 我10岁生日那个周末 |
[29:20] | There was this blizzard, | 有一场暴风雪 |
[29:22] | So no one could get to the party, | 所以没人能参加聚会 |
[29:24] | And we couldn’t leave the house, | 我们又不能出门 |
[29:24] | So we had to eat leftover cake for weeks. | 所以我们花了好长时间吃那个剩蛋糕 |
[29:27] | Hmm. well, that’s not so bad. yeah. | 恩 还算好吧 |
[29:30] | Whoa. why are we stopping? | 为什么停下来呢 |
[29:33] | Snowflake has to take care of some business. | “雪花”要干点私活 |
[29:36] | Oh. sorry. | – 噢 – 抱歉 |
[29:39] | Not quite the birthday you imagined, huh? | 和你想象的生日完全不同吧 |
[29:41] | Eh, it’s my own fault. | 嗨 都是我的问题喽 |
[29:43] | I had this stupid fantasy– | 我这些傻乎乎的幻想 |
[29:46] | Fireworks, epic romance… like romeo and juliet. | 什么烟花啊 像罗密欧和朱丽叶那样的浪漫情节之类的 |
[29:51] | Oh, you know those two ended up dead in a tomb, right? | 你知道他们最后还是同穴而葬吧 |
[29:54] | Yeah, I don’t like thinking about that part. | 知道 但我不喜欢这个部分 |
[29:56] | All right. fantasies are fun, but we live in reality. | 好吧 幻想虽然很有趣 但我们生活在现实里 |
[29:59] | It’s not perfect, | 现实不是十全十美的 |
[30:00] | But it doesn’t mean it can’t be pretty good. | 但这并不意味着就不能过的更好啊 |
[30:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:06] | I know, I know, and–and–and it is. | 我知道 我知道 而且事实上就是如此 |
[30:09] | I’m lucky, | 我很幸运 |
[30:10] | Except for the part where Henry’s leaving me | 除了亨利在他孩子出生后 |
[30:11] | After his baby’s born. | 离开我这部分 |
[30:15] | It’s getting late. I should get home. | 时间不早了 我该回家了 |
[30:17] | No. you’re not going home. | 不 现在你不能回家 |
[30:20] | I’m not? | 不能? |
[30:21] | Nope. we’re heading to central park. | 不能 我们现在去中央公园 |
[30:24] | We can still catch the end of that show. | 你还能赶上最后的演出 |
[30:26] | Betty wants fireworks for her birthday, | 贝蒂生日会上想要放烟花 |
[30:28] | She’s gettin’fireworks. | 她会看到烟花的 |
[31:10] | Oh, Daniel Meade, you naughty, naughty boy. | 丹尼尔・米德 你个下流鬼 你这个下流鬼 |
[31:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[31:16] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[31:17] | I, uh, i’m… | 我 |
[31:20] | I’m… | 我在 |
[31:24] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[31:25] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:27] | You, you big, sexy… magazine editor. | 你这个性感的杂志大编辑 |
[31:31] | I want you. I love you. | 我想要你 我爱你 |
[31:32] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直爱着你 |
[31:33] | Stop that. this smells like Wilhelmina. | 别说了 这闻起来象是威廉敏娜的味道 |
[31:36] | No. it smells like the beginning of something beautiful. | 不 闻起来象是一段美好的开始 |
[31:39] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[31:40] | Oh! well, we’ll always have this moment. ciao. | 我们会一直记得这美好时刻的 |
[31:48] | Have you heard from Betty? | 你有贝蒂的消息没有 |
[31:49] | Her phone’s not working. | 她的手机打不通 |
[31:52] | Ay. here comes somebody. | 有人来拉 |
[31:53] | Is it her? no, I need more time. this banner is subpar. | 是她吗 我还需要时间 这个横幅有点歪 |
[31:56] | Ay, just hang it. who cares? | 挂上去就是了 谁在乎呢 |
[32:00] | It’s not Betty. | 不是贝蒂 |
[32:05] | Hi. thought you were at the doctor. | 以为你去看医生了呢 |
[32:07] | I-i was. um, everything’s fine. | 我是啊 没事儿 |
[32:10] | They couldn’t find anything wrong. | 他们检查了没问题 |
[32:11] | I think Charlie was just trying to ruin my night with Betty. | 我觉得查理是故意要毁掉我跟贝蒂的浪漫之夜 |
[32:14] | I can’t believe I fell for it. me, either. | -难以置信我相信了 -我也是 |
[32:17] | But this is your baby we’re talking about. | 但我们谈论的正是你的孩子 |
[32:19] | What are you gonna do, right? thanks. | 你准备怎么做 好的 谢谢 |
[32:21] | Just glad I didn’t miss Betty’s party completely. | 很高兴没完全错过贝蒂的生日会 |
[32:23] | Is she here? not yet. thank you. | -她在吗 -还没回来 谢谢 |
[32:28] | I don’t think we’re gonna make it. | 我觉得我们来不及 |
[32:30] | It sounds like it’s almost over. | 听起来好象已经结束了 |
[32:32] | Somebody had to stop for hot chocolate. | 有人非要停下来喝杯热巧克力 |
[32:35] | What? we’re gonna make it, ok? | 什么啊 我们会赶上的 好吧 |
[32:40] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[32:41] | Crap. think I busted a wheel. | 完了 我想轮子坏了个一个 |
[32:44] | I’m gonna try to rig something up. | 我得赶紧临时弄下 |
[32:45] | Oh, ok. well, here, I can help. | 好的 我能帮忙 |
[32:47] | No, no. no. you stay in the carriage. | 不不不 你留在车厢里 |
[32:48] | I don’t want you to dirty your dress. oh–oh! | 我不想你弄脏裙子 |
[32:51] | Betty! oh, no. | 贝蒂 啊 不 |
[32:53] | You ok? i’m ok. | 你没事吧 我没事 |
[33:00] | I think I have a, uh… | 我想我带了 |
[33:04] | Napkin. | 纸巾 |
[33:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | Uh, i’m so sorry, Betty. | 贝蒂 我很抱歉 |
[33:15] | This night sucks, huh? | 今晚糟透了 是吧 |
[33:18] | You’re such a great girl. | 你真是个好女孩 |
[33:20] | You’re so good and nice, | 你简直太好了 |
[33:24] | And you deserve to have an amazing birthday. | 你应该过个精彩的生日 |
[33:26] | Gio, it’s not your fault. you did everything you could. | 乔 不是你的错 你做了你能做的 |
[33:30] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[33:31] | No. no, it’s not. i’m– | 不不 不是 我 |
[33:34] | You know, i’m not a big believer in this whole fantasy thing, | 我不是很相信那些太好的事 |
[33:36] | But I at least wanted you to have a little bit of yours. | 但至少我希望你能拥有一些 |
[33:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:41] | I wasted your whole nigit. | 我浪费了你整个晚上 |
[33:43] | You’re not here with me | 你不在这里陪我 |
[33:46] | No, look. look! | 不 你看 看 |
[33:52] | Fireworks. | 烟花 |
[34:18] | You found Marc with your underwear? | 你用你的内裤找到了马克? |
[34:21] | This smells like Wilhelmina. | 闻起来象是威廉敏娜 |
[34:22] | Oh, my–that is exactly what I said. | 那正是我所说的 |
[34:26] | You know, look, I stupidly let her get to me this morng. | 我今早愚蠢的让她跟我在一起 |
[34:30] | I messed up. I am sorry. | 我弄砸了 不好意思 |
[34:33] | No, i’m sorry, too, Daniel… | 不 我也很抱歉 丹尼尔 |
[34:37] | Because I haven’t told you everything. | 因为我没全部告诉你 |
[34:39] | You can. trust me. | 你可以相信我的 |
[34:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:48] | Well, it was back in college | 还在大学的时候 |
[34:49] | At Stony Brook. | 是在斯托尼・布鲁克 |
[34:51] | I had a breakdown, | 我身体出了问题 |
[34:52] | And I went to a treatment facility. | 我去了疗养院 |
[34:55] | Still see a shrink. | 现在还有点后怕 |
[35:03] | I take these every day. | 我每天吃这些 |
[35:07] | It–it was a long time ago, you know, | 但是是很久以前了 |
[35:09] | But I guess i’m still a little sensitive about it. | 但我觉得我现在还是有点不想提起 |
[35:14] | Thank you for telling me the truth. | 谢谢你告诉我真相 |
[35:18] | But if you think for a second | 但是如果你觉得 |
[35:19] | That’s gonna make me want to be with you any less, | 那会让我不那么想跟你在一起 |
[35:22] | You’re wrong. really? | -你就错了 -真的吗 |
[35:25] | Don’t take that apartment. will you move in with me? | 别买那个公寓了 你搬来和我住好吗 |
[35:30] | Oh, hell, yeah. | 啊 当然 |
[35:35] | I wonder what mr. dull and sister crazy | 我在想呆子先生跟他的疯子姐姐 |
[35:36] | Are doing right now. | 现在在做什么 |
[35:38] | Ugh, don’t look at me. I don’t get straight people. | 别看我 我不了解异性恋的 |
[35:40] | Who puts what where? it’s all so confusing. | 谁把什么放在哪里 太令人迷惑了 |
[35:42] | Oh, speak of the she-devil. | 说曹操 曹操就到 |
[35:46] | Renee, what a surprise. | 芮妮 简直是惊喜啊 |
[35:49] | Do you have a minute, Wilhelmina? | 威廉敏娜 能耽搁一分钟吗 |
[35:50] | I’like to rub something in your face. | 我想帮你擦下脸上的东西 |
[35:52] | Well, someone’s already doing that right now, but go ahead. | 有人正在擦呢 不过随你便吧 |
[35:54] | Daniel and I are moving in together. | 丹尼尔和我要搬到一起住了 |
[35:56] | Yeah, he’s out getting champagne to celebrate as we speak. | 是啊 他现在出去买香槟庆祝呢 |
[36:01] | And, Willie, I know what you’re up to. | 威莉 我知道你在想什么 |
[36:03] | Did you really think I’d be so stupid | 你真认为我会蠢得 |
[36:05] | As to just leave that recording lying around? | 那个录音随便放着? |
[36:08] | Well, you can’t blame a girl for trying. | 你不能责备一个耍心计的女孩 |
[36:12] | So if you or Marc interfere again, | 如果你和马克再搞鬼的话 |
[36:15] | I will release that recording to everyone, | 我会把那个录音放给所有人听 |
[36:17] | And it’ll be all over for you, Wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜 那样你就完了 |
[36:25] | Like I give a tinker’s fart about that recording. | 看来我把那个录音给了个蠢货 |
[36:28] | No one’s gonna believe the rantings of a drunken fool. | 没人会相信醉鬼的话 |
[36:30] | Hey, feelings. | 对了 |
[36:32] | Out. | 出去 |
[36:35] | And no one’s gonna believe a crazy woman, either. | 也没有人会相信个疯女人的 |
[36:37] | Show me. are you sure those are the right pills? | 给我看看 你确定就是这些药? |
[36:41] | They were the ones in thathideous green bag. | 他们最初是放在那个丑陋的袋子里的 |
[36:43] | What did you replace them with? your fat-blockers. | -你用什么给她换了 -你的减肥药 |
[36:47] | They were the only ones that matched. | 他们是唯一对的上的 |
[36:48] | Oh, Marc, we want her crazy, not crazy and thin. | 马克 我们要她发疯 不是又疯又瘦 |
[36:51] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[36:52] | Well, no matter. those pills are all that stand | 没关系 这些药吃了要么跟我妹妹一样 |
[36:55] | Between my sister and the nuthouse. | 要么进疯人院 |
[36:57] | In a few days, she’ll start losing a grip on reality, | 只要几天 她就会神智不清 |
[37:00] | And then my plan will be in motion. | 那时我的计划就可以开始了 |
[37:05] | Sorry, Renee. | 抱歉 芮妮 |
[37:06] | I’ve got too much riding on this. | 这个事情使我筋疲力尽了 |
[37:08] | In. | 进来 |
[37:50] | You’re home. Hilda and Justin are asleep, | 你到家拉 希尔达 和贾斯廷 还在睡 |
[37:53] | And, uh, he wanted to wait for you. | 他本来想等你的 |
[37:58] | I can’t believyou guys did all of this and I missed it. | 简直不敢相信你们做了这些而我又不在 |
[38:01] | You didn’t have to do anything special for me. | 你们没必要专门为我做这些的 |
[38:04] | You know what? I think all of this was, um, more for me. | 我觉得这些 不仅仅是为我 |
[38:07] | Doing these kind of things makes me feel good | 做这些事让我感觉好些 |
[38:10] | Like i’m taking care of my little girl. | 象是照顾我的小女儿 |
[38:13] | But you’re a grown-up now. | 但是现在你长大了 |
[38:15] | You don’t need me making cupcakes anymore. | 你不再需要我给你做小蛋糕了 |
[38:17] | Papi… | 爸爸 |
[38:20] | There will never be a day when I don’t need cupcakes… | 我会一直需要你做的小蛋糕的 |
[38:26] | Or you. | 还有你 |
[38:36] | Actually, I could really use one of those cupcakes | 事实上 我现在正想吃 |
[38:38] | Right about now. | 你做的小蛋糕 |
[38:39] | Well, I may have a few… dozen | 我好象做了一些 12个 |
[38:42] | Left in the kitchen. | 在厨房里 |
[38:44] | Really? mm-hmm. | 真的啊 |
[38:45] | Aah, you’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[38:52] | Hey, Willie, | 威莉 你好 |
[38:54] | You know I’ve never been one to second-guess your choices, | 你知道我是最了解你的 |
[38:56] | But can I ask you a question, -to-friend? Marc, you know I hate | -但我能否问朋友个问题 -马克 你知道我讨厌 |
[39:00] | When things get personal between the two of us. | 我们之间说私事 |
[39:02] | I do. I do. I know, but it’s just… | 我知道 知道 但是 |
[39:04] | What we’re doing… I mean, Renee’s your sister. | 我们所做的 芮妮是你妹妹 |
[39:09] | There are things in her past, Marc– | 马克 这些事关她的过去 |
[39:13] | You have no idea what she’s done or what she’s capable of. | 你不知道她做了什么 能做什么 |
[39:20] | Renee and I were– | 芮妮和我以前 |
[39:45] | I know you think i’m the evil sister, Marc… well… | 马克 我知道你觉得我是邪恶的姐姐 |
[39:48] | But at least I stop short of murder. | 但我至少没谋杀 |
[39:56] | This is the best birthday present | 这是我一整天 |
[39:57] | I got all day. | 得到的最好的生日礼物 |
[40:00] | Gracias, Mija. | 格雷西亚斯 米贾 |
[40:01] | Oh, I almost forgot… | 我差点忘了 |
[40:03] | What? | 什么 |
[40:07] | I’m supposed to make sure you get this. | 我应该确定下你收到这个 |
[40:13] | Daniel? mm-hmm. | 丹尼尔 |
[40:15] | Wh-when did he– | 他什么时候 |
[40:16] | He dropped it off a couple of weeks ago. | 他几周前送来的 |
[40:17] | He just wanted to make sure he didn’t forget. | 他只想确保他不会忘记 |
[40:20] | He remembered he’d forget? | 他想起自己会忘掉拉 |
[40:24] | Oh, I’gonna call it a night. | 我要去休息了 |
[40:27] | Happy birthday, sweetie. | 亲爱的 生日快乐 |
[40:29] | Thank you, daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[40:30] | Te quiero. I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[40:44] | Mm, Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[40:48] | You’re here. | 你回来啦 |
[40:50] | Yeah, I didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想吵醒你的 |
[40:53] | Hmm. I never got a chance to tell you | 我一直没机会跟你说 |
[40:57] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry it wasn’t perfect. | 很抱歉不是最完美的 |
[41:11] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |