时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “ugly betty”… | |
[00:01] | charlie, I didn’t even know you were in town. | Charlie 我都不知道你来了 |
[00:04] | Do you remember how you felt watching me | 你还记得当你看到我 |
[00:05] | hit on all those women? | 和其他女人搭讪时的感觉吗 |
[00:06] | That’s how I feel every time I see gio around you. | 每次我看到Gio在你身边 也是如此 |
[00:09] | I hate that you feel that way. | 我不喜欢让你这样 |
[00:10] | I just won’t see him anymore. | 我不会再见他了 |
[00:11] | Betty! | |
[00:13] | Want a ride? | 要搭个车吗 |
[00:15] | I’m here to warn you about renee. | 我是来提醒你小心Renee |
[00:17] | I don’t believe anything you have to say. | 你说什么我都不信 |
[00:18] | Why are you trying to break up me and daniel? | 你干吗老想着拆散我和Daniel? |
[00:20] | Renee, we both know what happens to you | Renee 我们都很清楚当你对男人过于认真时 |
[00:21] | when things get too serious with men. | 你会变成什么样子 |
[00:23] | (Renee) this is nothing like stony brook. | 这和Stony Brook那件事完全不同 |
[00:25] | I had a breakdown. | 我曾经情绪失控 |
[00:27] | I take these. | 我吃这些药 |
[00:28] | (Wilhelmina) good job, marc. | 好极了 Marc |
[00:29] | Those pills are all that stand | 这些药是唯一 |
[00:30] | between my sister and the nuthouse. | 阻挡在我妹妹和疯人院之间的障碍 |
[00:33] | No candles… ever. | 不许点蜡烛 永远不准 |
[00:38] | it’s 2:00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[00:41] | That gives us five hours till your next meeting. | 距离你下一个会议还有5小时 |
[00:43] | (Daniel) how can you sound so chipper? | 你怎么还这么唧唧喳喳的 |
[00:44] | We’ve been up till 2:00 A.M. For the last five nights. | 过去这五晚 我们都一直熬到凌晨两点 |
[00:47] | I can barely think. | 我脑子都不转了 |
[00:48] | Well, I have to be chipper enough for the both of us. | 我要保证我的活力够我们俩人用 |
[00:50] | And besides, past midnight, | 而且过了12点之后 |
[00:52] | “mode” pays to send me home in a town car, | “Mode”就会派豪华轿车送我回家 |
[00:54] | which is pretty cool. | 这样好帅 |
[00:54] | Do you know they have free btles of water? | 你知道车里有免费矿泉水吗 |
[00:56] | Yes, and a minibar. | 是的 还有迷你酒吧 |
[00:57] | Don’t touch that. Daniel,I need you sharp at 7:00 A.M. | 不许碰 Daniel 你必须在7点时保持清醒 |
[01:01] | oh, hold on. | 等下 |
[01:02] | I have another call. | 我有插拨 |
[01:02] | Go ahead. | 接吧 |
[01:04] | Betty! | |
[01:09] | Daniel isn’t home yet,and I’m worried. | Daniel还没回家 我很担心 |
[01:10] | Hi, renee. | 嗨 Renee |
[01:11] | Uh, yeah, his meeting went really late, | 是啊 他开会开到很晚 |
[01:13] | but I have him on the other line right now. | 不过他正在跟我通话呢 |
[01:15] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:17] | Put me through. | 把我接进去 |
[01:18] | I just have to go over his schedule for tomorrow first. | 我得先查一下他明天的日程安排 |
[01:20] | Betty, please. | Betty 求你 |
[01:21] | I really need to talk to him. | 我真的有话跟他说 |
[01:24] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 那好 |
[01:27] | daniel, uh, you have renee on the line. | Daniel 你的Renee在线上 |
[01:30] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[01:30] | Hi, sexy. | 嗨 猛男 |
[01:32] | I’m just lying on the bed… | 我躺在床上 |
[01:33] | all alone. | 独自一个人 |
[01:35] | Are you wearing those new panties I got you? | 你有穿我买给你的新内裤吗 |
[01:37] | Not anymore. | 已经脱了 |
[01:38] | No–oh. Oh. | 不是吧 |
[01:47] | women don’t really do this,do they? | 女人并不真的会这样 是不是 |
[01:49] | Yes, they do, | 不 会的 |
[01:50] | and they’re usually wearing bikinis and covered in mud. | 而且通常她们还穿着比基尼 浑身是泥 (女子摔跤) |
[01:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:54] | Hi, I’m calling from hilda’s beautilities | 嗨 我这里是Hilda美容沙龙 |
[01:56] | with a glamour opportunity or… | 为您提供一个闪亮的机会 或是… |
[01:59] | a glamour-tunity! | 闪亮时刻! |
[02:02] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[02:04] | how manyalls is that? | 你打了多少次啊 |
[02:05] | 15. I guess people in queens just don’t care about beauty. | 15次 看来皇后区的人民 根本不关心漂亮与否的问题 |
[02:09] | I need 30 sandwiches before the editorial meeting, | 我需要有30个三明治在编辑部会议之前准备好 |
[02:12] | or people will forget to eat again, | 不然大家又会忘了吃饭 |
[02:13] | and daniel doesn’t want anyone passing out like last year. | Daniel不希望有人像去年一样昏过去 |
[02:16] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[02:17] | Thank you, gio.You’re the best. | 谢谢 Gio 你最好了 |
[02:20] | No, you are. | 不 你是 |
[02:21] | No, you arE.You are. | 不 你才是 是你啦 |
[02:24] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好 |
[02:25] | I-I’m hanging up now. Bye. | 我挂电话了 拜 |
[02:27] | I barely got any sleep last night. I’m a wreck. | 昨晚我几乎没合过眼 我简直要瘫痪了 |
[02:30] | Daniel’s been keeping you late every night this weeK. | 这个星期Daniel天天都让你加班到很晚 |
[02:32] | Yeah, but I spent half the night dealing with his girlfriend. | 是啊 不过一半的时间我都在应付他女朋友 |
[02:35] | So wait, she just calls you in the middle of the night? | 怎么 她就在大半夜里打电话给你? |
[02:37] | No, no, first she calls,then she texts. | 不不 她先是打电话 然后发短信 |
[02:40] | It’s been going on for, like, a week. | 这样已经有 大概一礼拜了 |
[02:42] | It’s definitely getting in the way of my work. | 这绝对对我的工作造成了影响 |
[02:44] | Let’s not let your hair get in the way, too, huh? | 就别让你的头发也碍事了 是吧 |
[02:47] | I can have this hot mess fixed in two minutes. | 两分钟之内 我就能化腐朽为神奇 |
[02:51] | So what’s going on with you and gio? | 你和Gio是怎么回事? |
[02:54] | I heard you guys on the phone. | 我听见你们讲电话了 |
[02:56] | It’s nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[02:59] | So… okay, gio and I are friends again. So what? | 好吧 Gio和我又成朋友了 有问题吗 |
[03:01] | So… wasn’t henry jealous of you guys? | 那Henry不是吃你们俩的醋么 |
[03:04] | (Sighs) yeah, he is,but henry doesn’t know that I am talking to gio again. | 是的 但是Henry不知道我跟Gio和好的事 |
[03:11] | Ooh, drama. | 喔 有好戏看 |
[03:13] | Tell mama hilda everything. | 快跟Hilda妈妈汇报一下 |
[03:15] | “Mama hilda”? | Hilda妈妈? |
[03:16] | I’m trying it out. | 我试试而已 |
[03:18] | Look, gio is a great guy, | Gio是个很不错的人 |
[03:20] | and I wanna be his friend,and I don’t wanna upset henry. | 我想跟他做朋友 但不想让Henry难过 |
[03:23] | I mean, he has been so swe since charlie showed up. | 因为自从Charlie出现 他一直都对我很好 |
[03:26] | Yeah, but are you sure hiding things from him– | 话是没错 但你确定故意有事瞒他 |
[03:28] | that’s the best thing for your relationship? | 对你们的感情有帮助吗? |
[03:30] | Yes.And besides, charlie is leaving for tucson… | 是的 再说Charlie就要去Tucson了… |
[03:33] | today! | 就是今天 |
[03:35] | And I want my last four weeks with henry to be stress-free. | 我希望我和Henry的最后四周能够轻松无忧 |
[03:38] | Oh, I gotta go.Don’t wait up! | 我该走了 晚上别等门了 |
[03:40] | All right. | 好 |
[03:43] | Just got a call– | 刚接到电话… |
[03:44] | your first appointment. | 你的第一个预约 |
[03:45] | Let me see. Let meee. | 让我看看 快给我看看 |
[03:48] | Is this a joke? | 这是耍我么 |
[03:49] | This says “gina gambarro.” | 这里写的是”Gina Gambarro” |
[03:50] | So I thought you guys made up. | 我以为你们和好了呢 |
[03:51] | We did… till we didn’T. | 是的…直到我们闹翻 |
[03:54] | I might have called her a skank to a few people. | 我恐怕跟不少人骂过她是婊子 |
[03:57] | Well, she is! | 她就是啊 |
[03:59] | Well, apparently she forgives you, | 看来她已经原谅你了 |
[04:00] | because she wants a manicure. | 因为她想做美甲 |
[04:03] | Mom, don’t we need the business… | 妈妈 难道我们不做生意了么 |
[04:06] | even skanky business? | 即便是给婊子们做 |
[04:13] | Oh, daniel. | |
[04:15] | Good morning. Coffee,your notes for your advertising meeting, | 早 咖啡 广告部会议的资料 |
[04:18] | rachel zoe got pushed to 11:00, | Rachel Zoe改到11点了 |
[04:20] | and if you rush back after lunch, | 如果你午饭后赶回来 |
[04:22] | I’m hang curtains put in your office | 我在你办公事里挂上窗帘 |
[04:23] | so you can nap between 2:00 and 2:45, right before christian siriano. | 好让你在2到2:45之间睡一下 正好赶在Christian Siriano来之前 |
[04:26] | You scheduled a nap for me? | 你连午睡都帮我安排了? |
[04:28] | I need you at your best. | 我需要让你保持最佳状态 |
[04:29] | Oh, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:30] | I know. (Sniffs) | 我知道 |
[04:31] | mmm. You sme good. | 你真好闻 |
[04:32] | Oh, it’s viktor & rolf,gift from renee. | 是Viktor & Rolf香水 Renee送的礼物 |
[04:35] | You know, she’s always doing little things for me. | 她总是在一些小事上为我着想 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:37] | Actually, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. | 其实我一直都想跟你说这个 |
[04:40] | Renee keeps calling me to schedule fun things for you two to do together. | Renee一直打电话给我 要我为你俩安排点有趣的活动 |
[04:43] | See? That’s what I mean. | 瞧 这就是我说的 |
[04:44] | She’s thoughtful. | 她很细心 |
[04:45] | Yes, but have you taken a look at how packed your schedule is this week? | 没错 但你知道自己这个星期日程有多满吗 |
[04:49] | D you make that? | 这是你做的吗 |
[04:50] | Mm. I have a system. | 我这是有规律的 |
[04:52] | Thing is, she gets mad every time I tell her | 其实每次我跟她说 你没有时间 |
[04:55] | that you obviously don’t have time for a cooking class or dinner at lupa. | 去上烹饪课 或是去Lupa吃晚餐 她都很生气 |
[05:00] | I know it’s a busy week, betty, but I really like this girl. | 我知道这个星期很忙 Betty 但我真的很喜欢她 |
[05:05] | Can you try and work things out? | 你能想想办法吗 |
[05:08] | Okay. Yeah. Sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:18] | hi, renee. | 嗨 Renee |
[05:20] | I’m just concerned,dr. Remus. | 我很担心 Remus医生 |
[05:23] | Renee’s behavior this past week has been so erratic. | Renee过去一周的行为很是反常 |
[05:26] | Is it possible her medication’s not working anymore, | 有没可能是她的药物失效了 |
[05:31] | or perhaps she stopped taking her pills? | 或者是她不再用药了呢 |
[05:33] | Well, it’s possible,but it would take some– | 有可能 但要过一段… |
[05:35] | well, what symptoms might I look for to know if she’s backsliding? | 如果她是反复了 那会有什么症状呢 |
[05:39] | Well, your sister has struggled for years with issues of paranoia… | 你妹妹的妄想症已经困扰她好多年了 |
[05:42] | what do you mean he’s in a meeting? | 你说他开会是什么意思 |
[05:44] | Well, who’s he meeting with? | 他跟谁开会呢 |
[05:46] | Is he trying to avoid me? | 他是想躲我吗 |
[05:47] | No. Why would you even say that? | 不是 你干吗要这么说啊 |
[05:48] | Probably coinciding with a rise in irrational,jealous behavior… | 很有可能会引起反常的嫉妒行为 |
[05:53] | I know you can’t tell me if there’s somebody else. | 我知道如果有其他人 你是不会告诉我的 |
[05:56] | You didn’t say anything. | 你什么都没说 |
[05:57] | There is someone, isn’t there? | 就是有别人 是不是 |
[05:57] | Renee, you didn’t even give me a chance to speak. | Renee 你都不给我讲话的机会 |
[06:00] | As well, I’d expect you might encounter severe mood swings… | 同时 我想你还会发现她有严重的情绪起伏 |
[06:04] | no, his afternoon cannot be booked up, | 不 他中午不会也没时间的 |
[06:06] | because I scheduled his and her massages for us today at bliss. | 因为我今天在Bliss预约了情侣按摩 |
[06:10] | The weekend would be better. | 估计周末更好吧 |
[06:11] | Bliss! | 希望如此! |
[06:12] | Usually followed by some kind of emotional crash. | 通常还会伴随情绪上的崩溃 |
[06:16] | Are you… crying? | 你…哭了吗 |
[06:18] | (Crying) no. No. | 没 我没有 |
[06:19] | I hesitate to even bring this up,but is there a time we should consider… | 我不知该不该说这个 但适当的时候 我们是否该考虑 |
[06:27] | committing my poor sister? | 把我可怜的妹妹送进去呢? |
[06:31] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们有的忙了 |
[06:32] | Oh, that’s what that means. | 噢 的确如此 |
[06:34] | It’s funny how you take away the tiny movements that create wrinkles and suddenly… | 这很有趣 你已经开始慢慢皱眉了 可突然… |
[06:37] | (singsongy) poker face. | 一张扑克脸(毫无表情) |
[06:38] | Oh, let’s get serious, marc. | 认真点 Marc |
[06:39] | Right now we only have one problem– | 现在我们只有一个麻烦 |
[06:41] | dr. Facial hair in there says he won’t commit renee | 满脸是毛的医生说他不会送Renee去精神病院的 |
[06:44] | until she is a danger to herself or others. | 除非她对自己或其他人造成威胁 |
[06:47] | (Normal voice) danger? We don’t want to hurt anyone, do we? | 危险? 我们用不着伤人吧? 是不是 |
[06:50] | Of course not, but the sooner this is over with, the better. | 当然不用 不过事情自然越早解决越好 |
[06:52] | Well… | |
[06:53] | and your future’s at stake, too, marc. | 而且这也关系到你的未来 Marc |
[06:55] | Renee knows about bradford’s baby | Renee知道Bradford孩子的事 |
[06:57] | and could expose our less-than-legal method of procuring a donor. | 很可能会把我们非法获得捐精的手段公布与众 |
[07:00] | Well, I switched the pills about a week ago, | 我是一周前换的药 |
[07:02] | so the crazy train should be arriving | 那么疯狂列车将会到达 |
[07:04] | at gare du renee about, well, now. | Gare Du Renee这一站的时间就是…现在 |
[07:06] | Okay, well, if it doesn’t,I’m gonna have to give her a little push. | 好吧 但如果没有的话 我就要刺激刺激她了 |
[07:10] | Schedule a lunch today with my sister at la brulee… | 今天午饭时间 给我和我妹妹在La Brulee定位 |
[07:14] | consider it lunched. | 收到 |
[07:15] | Then go back to my place and keep an eye on christina. | 然后回我家去 盯着Christina |
[07:18] | Ugh. But she scares me. | 可是我怕她 |
[07:19] | She’s so cranky all the time. | 她总是很古怪 |
[07:20] | Well, then pamper her. | 那就哄哄她啊 |
[07:21] | Let’s not forget… | 不要忘了… |
[07:23] | that walking womb is carrying my heir. | 那个移动子宫里放着我的继承人呢 |
[07:25] | Oh, don’t pout. | 别撅嘴 |
[07:27] | You haven’t the lips for it. | 你没长那个嘴唇 |
[07:33] | I mean,I know I promised daniel | 我知道我答应了Daniel |
[07:34] | I would try and get along with her, | 会想办法找时间跟她独处 |
[07:36] | but it’s gotten worse today. | 可是今天更麻烦了 |
[07:38] | Renee is driving me nuts. | Renee快让我疯了 |
[07:40] | Hey, just ’cause you promised you’d be nice | 嘿 就因为你答应会当好人 |
[07:42] | doesn’t mean you let renee walk all over you. | 并不代表Renee就能把你踩在脚下 |
[07:44] | Next time she crosses the line, say something. | 下次她要是再过分 卷她几句 |
[07:47] | Oh, uh, well, | |
[07:48] | it looks like we’re all set here with the sandwiches. | 看来三明治都已经准备好了 |
[07:50] | Thank you, gio. Bye. | 谢谢了 Gio 拜 |
[07:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:57] | Uh, hey. Was that gio? | 嘿 那是Gio吗? |
[07:59] | What? Oh, yeah. | 什么? 是的 |
[08:01] | He was dropping off sandwiches or something. | 他来送三明治什么的 |
[08:03] | Hey, listen, why don’t we celebrate tonight? | 嘿 听我说 我们何不今晚庆祝呢 |
[08:06] | You and I should find a place to have dinner at. | 我们要找个地方一起吃晚餐 |
[08:09] | Betty, I have to tell you something. | Betty 我有话要跟你说 |
[08:11] | It’s about charlie. | 跟Charlie有关 |
[08:15] | Can I pretend for one second that it’s gonna be good news? | 能让我假装一下会听到好消息吗 |
[08:18] | She had a panic attack at the airport, | 她在机场恐慌发作了 |
[08:20] | and her doctor’s afraid it might bring on early labor. | 她的医生担心会引起早产 |
[08:23] | He doesn’t want her to travel. | 所以不建议她外出 |
[08:25] | She’s staying here? | 她要留在这儿? |
[08:28] | Until the baby’s born. | 直到孩子出生 |
[08:30] | Look, I am gonna make this work, I promise. | 听我说 我会想办法解决的 我保证 |
[08:33] | I get it. It’s fine. | 我明白 没关系的 |
[08:36] | Besides, new york city is a great place to be born– | 再说纽约本来就很适合生孩子的嘛 |
[08:39] | it’s very international,it’s got great public transportation. | 这里很国际化 公共交通也很便捷 |
[08:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:44] | Um, it’s getting really busy around here. | 我现在真的很忙 |
[08:46] | I re–I gotta go. | 我..我该走了 |
[08:49] | Betty, I’M… | Betty 我… |
[08:52] | sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:00] | and before you know it, | 完全出乎意料 |
[09:01] | bang–he asked me to be mrs. Dr. Goldfarb. | 他突然请我做Goldfarb医生夫人 |
[09:06] | Well, that is quite a story. | 真是有意思啊 |
[09:08] | And the best part about elopin’ on a cruise | 而选择旅游私奔最有趣的就是 那时我们已经在Cancu了 |
[09:13] | We honeymooned in his time-share. | 我们在他分时度假时过的蜜月 |
[09:15] | Mm, that is so great. | 真不错 |
[09:18] | And also, you shouldn’t feel bad. | 不过你不用难过 |
[09:19] | Everyone gains weight on a cruise. | 所有人旅游时都会长胖的 |
[09:22] | You’re probably not used to seein’ designer clothes. | 你应该是没见过专门设计的衣服吧 |
[09:26] | Roomier is a look ya pay for. | 这是要花钱定做的 |
[09:28] | So, gina, what brings you back to the neighborhood? | Gina 你怎么想到回这儿来了呢 |
[09:31] | Just wanted to say hello to all my old friends… | 只是过来看看老朋友们… |
[09:34] | And I wanted to know how you’re doing, of course. | 当然也想知道你过得如何 |
[09:37] | Oh, things are great. | 一切都很好啦 |
[09:39] | Got my cosmetology license,I’m running my own business. | 拿到了美容师资格证 有了自己的店铺 |
[09:42] | You are lucky that I could fit you in today. | 今天我有空接待你 可真是你走运呢 |
[09:44] | And I have to say,this place is adorable. | 不得不说 这地方真是可爱 |
[09:48] | It kind of reminds me of my closet up in mount kisco. | 让我想到我在Mount Kisco时的衣柜了 |
[09:51] | Yeah, well, we did what we could with the space. | 是啊 我们只能就地取材 |
[09:54] | It hasn’t exactly been the easiest year. | 这一年不怎么好过 |
[09:56] | Oh, that’s right. | 噢 对啊 |
[09:59] | I was so sorry to hear about santos, hilda, | Santos的事我很遗憾 Hilda |
[10:03] | but if I’ve learned anything,it’s that a higher power has a plan for all of us. | 不过这让我意识到 人的命 天注定啊 |
[10:08] | Maybe you’re just meant to be alone, and that’s okay. | 也许你就是注定要孤独呢 不过这也没什么 |
[10:11] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:12] | That’s a, um, that’s a sensitive part of the nail. | 那是…那是指甲的敏感部位 |
[10:16] | All right. | 好了 都搞定了 |
[10:16] | I think we are done here. | 好了 都搞定了 |
[10:17] | You are so good at this. | 你可真是把好手 |
[10:19] | I think I should come back later and have you do my feet. | 我以后还要来找你 给我修脚 |
[10:22] | Oh, and I could bring larry. | 我还可以带上Larry |
[10:24] | It’ll be fun. | 一定会很有趣的 |
[10:27] | Ciao. | 拜 |
[10:37] | It’s never enough um, what do you think you’re doing? | 你在干吗呢 |
[10:39] | Oh, I’m concerned about daniel’s posture, | 我担心Daniel的身体 |
[10:41] | so I found this great alexander technique teacher, | 所以我请到一位非常出色的 亚历山大健身术教练 |
[10:43] | but he can only see him this afternoon, so… | 不过他只有今天下午有空 所以…. |
[10:46] | oh, um, see,daniel’s schedule is my job, | 你瞧 Daniel的日程都是由我安排的 |
[10:50] | so please don’t touch his calendar. | 所以请不要碰他的日程表 |
[10:53] | Well, he’s my boyfriend,so if I want daniel to do something, | 他是我男朋友 所以如果我要Daniel做什么 |
[10:58] | you can’t stop me, missy. | 你就不能阻止我 小姐 |
[10:59] | Well, he’s not available this afternoon. | 他今天下午没空 |
[11:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:03] | Yes, he is. | 不 他有空 |
[11:05] | No, he really isn’T. | 他真的没有 |
[11:07] | Let go. | 放手 |
[11:07] | You let go. | 你放手 |
[11:08] | give me back my schedule. | 把日程表还给我 |
[11:15] | what’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事? |
[11:19] | Daniel, I tried.It’s not wking. | Daniel 我已经尽力了 但是没办法 |
[11:22] | I know you really like this girl, | 我知道你真的很喜欢她 |
[11:23] | but when it comes to is office, | 但只要这涉及到工作 |
[11:25] | it’s her or me. | 我和她你必须选一个 |
[11:29] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事啊 |
[11:31] | Isn’t it obvious? Your assistant | 还看不出来吗 你的助理明显 |
[11:32] | is totally in love with you. | 已经深深爱上你了 |
[11:55] | I can’t believe it’s never occurred to you before– | 真不敢相信你竟然完全没感觉 |
[11:57] | the way she follows you around, hanging on your every word. | 她到处跟着你 句句离不开你 |
[12:00] | Well, renee, she’s my assistant. | Renee 她是我助理 |
[12:01] | That’s sort of her job, right? | 那是她的工作 好吗 |
[12:03] | It’s so sweet how modest you are. | 你这么大方真好 |
[12:06] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? |
[12:10] | You exude mystique… | 你散发出的神秘气息 |
[12:12] | power… | 充满能量… |
[12:14] | sexuality. | 令人产生欲望 |
[12:16] | Frankly, | 坦白讲 |
[12:16] | I’m surprised most women don’t just tear your clothes off. | 我很吃惊 大多数女人竟然没有一把将你扒光 |
[12:20] | Well, it’s happened. | 是发生过 |
[12:21] | And how many of them have been your assistants? | 那其中有多少人做过你的助理呢 |
[12:24] | But that doesn’t mean that betty is actually– | 可那不代表Betty就真的… |
[12:26] | (gasps) doesn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[12:28] | She spends all day around a man most women would only dream of having… | 她每天都和一个让无数女人渴望拥有的男人在一起 |
[12:32] | going over your schedule,determining where you go… | 安排你的日程 决定你去哪里 |
[12:36] | which women you can talk to. | 能和哪些女人讲话 |
[12:39] | No, she does do that– | 不 她的确是… |
[12:41] | look, I’m just saying be careful. | 我只是提醒你当心 |
[12:43] | You know, I’ve seen this sort of thing happen before, | 我曾经见过这种事发生 |
[12:46] | and it can become a problem. | 很可能会造成麻烦的 |
[12:49] | Maybe you should ask yourself, | 或许你该扪心自问 |
[12:52] | is there something you might have said to lead her on? | 是否说了什么让她动心的话呢? |
[12:56] | (Daniel) you scheduled a nap for me? | 你连午睡都帮我安排了? |
[12:58] | Oh, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:59] | I know. (Sniffs) | 我知道 |
[13:00] | mmm, you smell great. | 你真好闻 |
[13:02] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[13:04] | I am telling you, there is something weird about renee, | 我跟你说 Renee有点不对劲 |
[13:07] | and it is not just that she’s been getting in the way of my work. | 而且不只是因为她开始干涉我的工作 |
[13:10] | I thought the same thing last week, | 我上周也这么想过 |
[13:11] | and then things went strangely quiet around here. | 之后这里一切都变得异常神秘 |
[13:15] | I think wilhelmina figured out I was snoopin’. | 我想Wilhelmina发现我在偷听了 |
[13:17] | She threw out the baby monitor I was using to listen in. | 她把我用来偷听的宝宝监测器给扔了 |
[13:20] | (singsongy) christina! | |
[13:21] | Time for a decadent foot rub. | 该好好在食物中沉溺一下了喔 |
[13:24] | (Whispers) and marc has been creepily nice ever since. | 而且Marc之后就一直对我好得不正常 |
[13:26] | oh, go away, you wanker! | 走开 你个变态 |
[13:28] | Well, how long does wilhelmina expect you | 到底Wilhelmina想要你 |
[13:30] | to be on this leave of absence from “mode,” anyway? | 在”Mode”旷工多久啊 |
[13:32] | I’m stuck in here until she’s sure | 我被困在这里了 直到她能确定 |
[13:34] | the baby’s safely on the way. | 孩子会顺利出生 |
[13:35] | I heard on “the view” that relaxation | 我在”The View”上看到放松心情 |
[13:37] | is good for all those baby-makin’ hormones. | 对孕期的荷尔蒙分泌有好处 |
[13:41] | (Whispers) wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:42] | m-morning sickness! Oh, oh, oh! | 晨吐 我… |
[13:47] | okay, I’ll check on you later! | 好吧 我待会儿再来 |
[13:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:50] | Okay, if you want me to start snooping, I will, | 好吧 如果你不想让我再打探了 我会的 |
[13:53] | but you have got to get onto daniel. | 但你要从Daniel那边下手 |
[13:54] | See what you can find out, okay? | 看看能查出什么来 好吗 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:02] | it is just like you to choose this place afteeverything | 你明知道我在这里发生过什么 |
[14:05] | I went through here. | 还故意选这个地方 |
[14:06] | Whatever are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[14:09] | Oh, my. | 噢 天啊 |
[14:12] | This was gregory’s favorite place, wasn’t it? | 这里是Gregory最喜欢的地方 是吧 |
[14:15] | I just realized that. | 我刚想起来 |
[14:16] | W utterly tasteless of me. | 我真是太无趣了 |
[14:17] | I’ll be leaving now. | 我现在就走 |
[14:18] | No, renee. No, please sit. | 别 Renee 别这样 坐下吧 |
[14:20] | I want to apologize for how I’ve acted. | 我想为自己的行为道歉 |
[14:24] | I only had your best interests at heart. | 我只是为了你的利益出发 |
[14:27] | You see, in the past, | 你瞧 在过去 |
[14:31] | daniel has cheated on his girlfriends a lot, | Daniel常常背叛他的女朋友 |
[14:35] | kind of indiscriminately, but he really seems to have changed for you. | 不分青红皂白 不过他似乎真的为你改变了 |
[14:40] | You’re just saying all of this because you want to start a fight with me. | 你这么说是因为你想跟我打架 |
[14:42] | Haven’t we fought enough, renee? | 我们难道还没打够吗 Renee |
[14:44] | You’re my sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[14:44] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[14:45] | Then why do you want me to think that daniel cheats? | 那你干吗要让我知道Daniel花心呢 |
[14:48] | Used to cheat. | 曾经是啦 |
[14:50] | So there’s really no reason for you to be worried or jealous. | 所以你真的没必要担心或是嫉妒 |
[14:56] | Well, I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[14:56] | And come to think of it,what betteplace than this to toast your joyous future | 那就想想 有哪里比这个地方 更适合为你幸福的未来干杯 |
[15:01] | and say good-bye to all those awful memories of gregory larson. | 以及和所有关于Gregory Larson的可怕回忆告别呢 |
[15:06] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[15:08] | gregory… jealous… larson. | 背叛.. Gregory… 嫉妒… Larson |
[15:11] | There must be a mistake. | 一定是搞错了吧 |
[15:12] | I-I think you have the wrong table. | 我想你送错桌子了 |
[15:14] | No candles. No candles. | 不要蜡烛 不要蜡烛 |
[15:23] | you are a dear. | 真乖 |
[15:31] | (Betty) daniel? | |
[15:35] | I thought it wasa little too bright in herefor your nap. | 我觉得这里有点太亮了 会影响你睡觉 |
[15:38] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 不用的 |
[15:39] | I’m actually, uh, fine. | 没事的 |
[15:41] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[15:43] | It’ll be so much better with the lights off. | 把光线都遮住一定会好很多的 |
[15:50] | what are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[15:52] | Just trying to help you relax. | 想帮你放松一下 |
[15:54] | I need you at your bestthis afternoon. | 我需要你今天下午拿出最佳状态 |
[15:59] | How about a massage? | 来个按摩如何 |
[16:04] | just–just let bettytake care of everything. | 把一切都交给Betty好了 |
[16:09] | you smell so good, daniel, | 你真好闻 Daniel |
[16:11] | like–like muscles and power. | 充满了肌肉和力量 |
[16:16] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[16:18] | No! | 不! |
[16:21] | I mean, maybe. | 我是说 也许… |
[16:26] | Um, what i think daniel is trying to sayis that he would really like | 我想Daniel的意思是 他很希望能够 |
[16:30] | to see some new,different layout ideas… | 看到一些全新的不同的设计理念 |
[16:34] | like, um, in an hour? | 大概 一小时后? |
[16:38] | but good job. Thanks. | 大家做得很好 谢谢 |
[16:44] | Did I really just fall asleepin the middle of a meeting? | 我真的开会时睡着了吗? |
[16:46] | Yes, but it’s fine. | 是的 不过没什么 |
[16:48] | I think they thought it wassome sort of power move. | 我想他们认为是你在摆老板的姿态 |
[16:51] | You’re probably just exhausted. | 你可能是累坏了 |
[16:53] | You just need some rest. | 需要休息一下 |
[16:54] | No, no, no! Uh, you don’t have to close the shades. | 不不不 你不用拉窗帘 |
[16:57] | Totally awake. I’m–I’m fine. | 我清醒了 没事了 |
[16:58] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Daniel,now that we’re alone… | Daniel 现在只有我们两个了 |
[17:07] | there’s something that I’ve beenmeaning to talk to you about. | 有些话我一直想跟你说 |
[17:11] | It’s a little personal. | 是私事 |
[17:13] | Um..how personal? | 有多私? |
[17:19] | It’s about…relationships? | 关于…感情的 |
[17:24] | Just need a second, okay? | 等一下 好吗 |
[17:32] | Well, I think we’re safe. | 看来我们没什么问题了 |
[17:34] | The way renee reactedto those candles,shouldn’t take long. | 看到Renee对蜡烛的反应 相信用不了多久了 |
[17:37] | Best to keep dr. Remuson speed dial. | 最好把Remuson医生放在快速拨号上 |
[17:39] | So sad gucci doesn’t makea straitjacket. | Gucci没有出一套紧身衣可真是遗憾 (专门给犯人或精神病患所穿) |
[17:43] | I get no joyfrom this, marc. | 我不觉得这事有多开心 Marc |
[17:45] | Well, that’s not true. | 也不是啦 |
[17:47] | I get a little joy,but it’s tempered with sadness. | 是有一点点开心 不过也交织着悲伤 |
[17:50] | Well, you’re not the onewho’s guilty of mur– | 你又不是那个背负着杀… |
[17:54] | (gasps) marc,you really have to be carefulabout mentioning reneeand the “m” word. | Marc 你必须要小心 在提到Renee和那个M发音的词时 |
[18:00] | but since the coast is clear,can I just say it once? | 不过现在也没其他人 能让我说出来吗 |
[18:02] | (Filtered voice) fine. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[18:05] | Oh, don’t forget to changethe locks on my armoire,just in case. | 别忘了给我的衣柜换锁 以防万一 |
[18:11] | Did I hear right thatyou fell asleep in a meeting? | 你开会时睡着了?我没听错吧 |
[18:14] | Yeah, but, uh, it was kind ofa power move, you know? | 是的 不过那也不丢人 好吧 |
[18:17] | Okay, you know how importantthis christian siriano meetingis, right? | 你知道见Christian Siriano有多重要吧 |
[18:20] | We’re competing with “vogue,””bazaar” and “elle” | 我们要和”Vogue””Bazaar” 以及”Elle”竞争 |
[18:22] | to get his designsin the september issue. | 在9月号上登出他的设计 |
[18:24] | He’s saidhe’s only doing one. | 他说仅此一次 |
[18:25] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:28] | so he’s kind of a diva. | 他算是大牌级人物 |
[18:29] | I need you at your best,daniel. | 你一定要尽全力 Daniel |
[18:31] | And look at you. | 看看你 |
[18:31] | You’re all linty. | 衣服上都是毛 |
[18:33] | Here. I noticedyou were linty, too. | 给 我也注意到了呢 |
[18:35] | Oh, betty,you don’t have to– | Betty 你不用… |
[18:36] | oh, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[18:37] | You know I don’t mind. | 你知道我不介意的 |
[18:39] | So, uh, daniel,that thing I wantedto ask you about earlier– | Daniel 之前我想跟你说的事 |
[18:45] | it’s about renee. | 是关于Renee |
[18:46] | I mean, I don’t know muchabout her, daniel, | 我不怎么了解她 Daniel |
[18:48] | other than she’s crazy about you. | 除了她很为你着迷 |
[18:51] | What time is that, uh,siriano meeting? | 是几点? Siriano的会面? |
[18:53] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 别着急 |
[18:54] | You’ve got plenty of time. | 还有很多时间呢 |
[18:56] | But seriously, daniel, | 不过说真的 Daniel |
[18:58] | I mean,how much do youreally know about her? | 你对她到底了解多少呢 |
[19:00] | You guys have beenmoving so fast. | 你们的进展太快了 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:04] | I’m lint-free. Thanks. | 毛都粘掉了 谢谢 |
[19:06] | Are you okay?Great. | – 你没事吧? – 我很好 |
[19:08] | Uh, you know, you never reallytalk about henry anymore. | 知道吗 你很久没提起Henry了 |
[19:11] | How’s–how’s he doing? | 他…他怎么样? |
[19:12] | Fine, I guess. Uh, I don’tget to see him that often, | 还好吧 我想…我最近没怎么见他 |
[19:16] | what with all the work this week. | 因为这周工作这么多 |
[19:17] | It’s almost like you’remy boyfriend now. (Laughs) | 好象现在你成了我的男朋友 |
[19:23] | oh, hi, christian. | 嗨 Christian |
[19:24] | Hi, christian. | 嗨 Christian |
[19:25] | Amanda, um, what would you doif someone had a crush on you, | Amanda 如果有人喜欢你 你会怎么做呢 |
[19:28] | and it started to affectyour ability to do work? | 而且这开始让你有点无法正常工作 |
[19:31] | Oh, my god. I knew it. | 天啊 我就知道 |
[19:33] | Someone has a crush on me. | 有人喜欢人家喔 |
[19:35] | Is it nick pepper? | 是Nick Pepper吗? |
[19:36] | Because he’s beenacting really weirdever since we made outthat one time. | 因为自从我们有过一次亲热之后 他就表现得异常古怪 |
[19:39] | No, not someonewith a crush on you. | 不 不是有人喜欢你 |
[19:41] | Som-someonewith a crush on me. | 是有人喜欢我 |
[19:43] | Oh. I get it. | 噢 知道了 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | |
[19:47] | And I am mostly over you,but I do have a rulethat if I date someone, | 我基本已经不再想着你了 不过我的确有个原则 如果我和什么人约会 |
[19:49] | I get to think about themin the shower sometimes. | 我就会在洗澡时偶尔想想他们 |
[19:52] | I’m talking about betty. | 我说的是Betty |
[19:54] | Wait, you think bettyhas a crush on you? | 等等 你认为Betty喜欢你? |
[19:58] | (Gasps) although she ison the rocks with that hot accountantof hers. | 不过反正她和她那个小白脸会计男要吹了 |
[20:00] | I heard they werefighting this morning. | 我今早听见他们俩吵架了 |
[20:03] | Wait, they’re fighting? Why? | 什么 他们吵架了? 为什么 |
[20:04] | Yawn. More baby mama drama. | 都是孩子和妈妈那点破事儿 |
[20:05] | I guess the girlhe got all preg-nasty | 我想是被他搞大肚子这个女的 |
[20:08] | is waitin’ aroundto pop it out, | 正时刻等着生孩子 |
[20:09] | so now triple chinsis into you. | 所以现在那个仨下巴就看上你了 |
[20:11] | What am I gonna do? | 那我怎么办 |
[20:12] | Daniel,I will tell you this– | Daniel 我要说的是 |
[20:14] | when you’re lettingsomeone down, | 当你想要拒绝某人时 |
[20:16] | it helps to besensitive to their feelings. | 尽量考虑到对方的感受 |
[20:19] | You weren’t alwaysthat way with me. | 当初你对我就不是这样 |
[20:22] | Oh, amanda,I’m sorry. I-I– | Amanda 对不起 我… |
[20:24] | anyway. I just always thoughtshe’d end up with that guy gio. | 不过其实我一直都觉得她最后会和那个Gio在一起 |
[20:28] | He’s so patheticallyinto her, | 他可怜地爱着她 |
[20:29] | always up heredelivering her sandwiches. | 总是跑上来给她送三明治 |
[20:32] | And give betty enough food,it’s just a matter of time | 给Betty足够的食物 现在让她堕入情网 |
[20:34] | before she falls in love. | 不过是时间问题罢了 |
[20:36] | Thanks, amanda. | 谢谢 Amanda |
[20:38] | What was thatabout gio and betty? | Gio和Betty怎么了? |
[20:39] | Nothing. He’s justtotally in love with her. | 没什么 他不过是爱上她而已 |
[20:44] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[20:47] | You could do better. | 你可以超过他的 |
[20:56] | Wait, this is allabout gina gambarro? | 什么 这就是因为Gina Gambarro? |
[20:58] | Oh, you should’ve seen herwith her designer earrinand her gucci belt. | 你真该看看她戴着专门设计的耳环 还有那Gucci皮带 |
[21:02] | There wasn’t an inch of her thatwasn’t covered in brand names. | 她浑身上下没有一个地方不是用名牌包装的 |
[21:04] | Okay, hilda, pleasedon’t tell justin I said this, | 好吧 Hilda 不要告诉Justin这话是我说的 |
[21:07] | but none of this stuffactually means anything. | 可这些东西根本毫无意义 |
[21:09] | Ay, look, all I knowis that as I’m sitting there | 我所知道的就是 我坐在那里 |
[21:12] | and she’s telling meabout her great life, | 听她臭显摆她的贵妇生活 |
[21:14] | I’m looking aroundat our little houseand my stupid salonand I’m thinking, | 我看着我们的小房子 我那白痴沙龙 我就想 |
[21:17] | what do I haveto show for myself? | 我有什么本钱可显摆的啊 |
[21:19] | So gina marriedsome guy for money. | Gina是为钱才嫁给那个人的 |
[21:23] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[21:24] | You have a wonderful son,a family that loves you. | 你有个可爱的儿子 爱你的家人 |
[21:29] | You should notbe jealous of her. | 你不该嫉妒她的 |
[21:30] | She should be jealous of you. | 应该她来嫉妒你 |
[21:31] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[21:33] | That’s why I’m here– | 所以我才来这里 |
[21:34] | to make her jealous. | 要让她嫉妒 |
[21:36] | Hilda, this is not healthy. | Hilda 这样很不健康 |
[21:37] | (Sighs) you know, you’re oneto talk about jealousy, | 你知道 总是你在说嫉妒 |
[21:39] | what with charlie and henryand henry and gio. | 什么Charlie和Henry Henry和Gio |
[21:42] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[21:43] | That is totally different. | 那是完全不同的 |
[21:45] | Oh, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[21:46] | You still won’t tell henrythat you’re friends with giobecause that’s healthy. | 你还是不想告诉Henry 你和Gio做朋友的事 因为这很健康 |
[21:52] | you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:53] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我还有很多事要做 |
[21:54] | Bye. | 拜 |
[21:57] | (lowers voice) christina, pleasetell me you found something. | Christina 拜托告诉我你有新发现 |
[21:59] | Betty,wilhelmina was going on about renee | Betty Wilhelmina一直在说Renee的事 |
[22:01] | and–and locked drawers, | 还把抽屉都锁了 |
[22:02] | so I took a knife and I brokein, and now I need you here. | 所以我拿刀子撬开了 现在我需要你来帮忙 |
[22:04] | Wait, wait. Slow down. What? | 等下 慢慢说 怎么了 |
[22:05] | Wilhelmina and marchave gone out, | Wilhelmina和Marc出去了 |
[22:07] | and I need helpto go through all these files. | 我需要有人帮我看这些文件 |
[22:08] | There’s just too many of them. | 有太多了 |
[22:10] | Why? What’s in there? | 为什么 里面有什么? |
[22:11] | Evidence. You see, wilhelminawas talking about renee, | 证据 Wilhelmina一直提到Renee |
[22:15] | and then she mentionedthe “m” word. | 然后又提到一个M发音的单词 |
[22:18] | (Gasps) the “m” word? | 什么词? |
[22:19] | Wait, there are a lot of wordsthat start with “M.” | 等下 有很多词都是M发音啊 |
[22:21] | Murder! | 谋杀! |
[22:31] | hey, henry. | 嘿 Henry |
[22:33] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事要我帮忙吗 |
[22:36] | You can stay away from betty. | 拜托你不要再缠着Betty |
[22:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:40] | I only havefour weeks left with her. | 我和她只剩下四个星期了 |
[22:42] | I don’t need to be hearingthat you’re always around | 我不想听到你常常出现在她身边 |
[22:45] | with some crush. | 带着爱恋 |
[22:48] | “Crush”? | 爱恋? |
[22:49] | I don’t know whereyou’re getting that from. | 我不知道你怎么会这么想 |
[22:51] | Just stay away from her,got it? | 离她远点儿 懂了吗 |
[22:54] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[22:56] | You wanna fit. | 你想打架 |
[22:59] | All right. Well, | 好吧 |
[23:00] | let’s get it over with. | 我们一次解决 |
[23:01] | What? Wait.That’s not what I meant. | 什么? 我不是那意思 |
[23:03] | It wasn’t?No. | – 不是吗 – 不是的 |
[23:04] | ‘Cause in my neighborhood, | 因为在我们那里 |
[23:06] | when a guy says what you just said, | 当一个男人说了你刚才的话 |
[23:08] | it means he wants a fight. | 就表示他想打架 |
[23:10] | I’ll even let youhave the first punch. | 我让你先出拳 |
[23:11] | I’m not gonna hit you. | 我不会打你的 |
[23:12] | It’ll make you feel better. | 那会让你痛快点的 |
[23:13] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[23:14] | Take a swing, like this. | 出拳 就像这样 |
[23:20] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[23:21] | I’m sorry. Oh, god. | 对不起 天啊 |
[23:22] | Man, you can hit. | 伙计 你够狠啊 |
[23:23] | I thought you were gonna hit me. | 我以为你要打我 |
[23:24] | Well, I wasn’T. I was just trying to scare you off. | 没有 我只是想吓唬你而已 |
[23:27] | I didn’t think you were gonna actually hit me. | 我以为你不会真的打我 |
[23:29] | Yeah, neither did I. | 当然 我不会的 |
[23:32] | Here.Put that on there. | 来 拿这个冰一下 |
[23:35] | Sit–sit down. | 坐 坐吧 |
[23:37] | So what’s up, henry? | 怎么了 Henry? |
[23:40] | Are you really mad at me, or… | 你是真的生我的气 还是… |
[23:41] | is this about something else? | 有其他的事? |
[23:46] | I’m stuck. | 我很迷惑 |
[23:48] | I try to be a good boyfriend, | 我努力做个称职的男朋友 |
[23:51] | and I end up not being the dad I want to be, | 那样就做不成我梦想的父亲 |
[23:53] | and I try to be a good father,and I end up hurting betty. | 我想要做个好父亲 那最终就要伤害Betty |
[23:59] | I’m just… scared I’m gonna lose her. | 我只是… 很怕会失去她 |
[24:05] | You know,the one thing I don’t get is, | 你瞧 这里面我唯一搞不懂的就是 |
[24:10] | if you have four weeks left with her, | 如果你和她只剩下4周的时间了 |
[24:12] | then what the hell are you doing wasting your time here with me? | 那你干吗还跟我这儿浪费时间啊 |
[24:19] | Henry did what to you? | Henry把你怎么了? |
[24:22] | henry punched gio. | Henry打了Gio |
[24:23] | Really? Good for him. | 是吗? 真有他的 |
[24:26] | well,what did you do to deserve it? | 你做了什么会让他打你啊 |
[24:28] | Well, I’m just saying. | 我就这么一说 |
[24:29] | But look, gio,I’m really busy. | 可是你瞧 Gio 我真的很忙 |
[24:31] | I can’t talk right now.Can I call you back? | 现在没时间聊这个 我给你回电话好吗 |
[24:35] | ugh. This is exactly why I didn’t want to tell henry about gio. | 这就是为什么我不想跟Henry说Gio的事 |
[24:37] | I knew something like this would happen. | 我就知道这样的事会发生 |
[24:39] | This’ll take your mind off it. | 这个可以让你暂时忘记这些 |
[24:40] | Come and see the dirt that wilhelmina’s got on all these people– | 来看看Wilhelmina掌握的这些人的丑闻 |
[24:43] | madonna, trent lott,george clooney! | |
[24:47] | Oh, renee’s got to be in here somewhere. | 里面一定也有Renee的 |
[24:48] | Ryan seacrest? | |
[24:49] | I don’t know why she’s sittin’ on that. | 我不知道她干吗还留着这个按兵不动 |
[24:51] | Someone should take him down. | 得找人把那家伙打垮 |
[24:54] | What’s this? “Rhonda slater.” | 这是什么? “Rhonda Slater” |
[24:57] | You think maybe they’re related? | 你说他们会不会是亲戚? |
[24:58] | Rhonda–that is renee’s real name. | Rhonda–那是Renee的真名 |
[25:01] | Oh, my gosh.Here, here, here. | 噢 天啊 看 快看这里 |
[25:02] | There’s a lot of stuff here. | 这里有好多 |
[25:06] | Hey, look at this.”Stony brook professor dies in fire.” | 嘿 看这个 “Stony Brook教授葬身于火海” |
[25:10] | Renee was talking to wilhelmina about stony brook. | Renee之前还在和Wilhelmina谈到Stony Brook |
[25:13] | “Professor greg larson died in a house fire on saturday.Arson is suspected.” | “周六 Greg Larson教授房屋失火 葬身火海 警方怀疑是一起纵火事件” |
[25:17] | His name is larson,and he died of arson. | 他名叫Larson 死于纵火 |
[25:19] | Unfortunate.It’s a picture of renee with professor larson. | 真不幸 这是一张Renee和Larson的照片 |
[25:23] | Ooh. They were lovers.This is gettin’ good. | 哦 他们是爱人 这是越来越离奇了 |
[25:28] | nina, I didn’t realizeyou’d be coming along, too. | Nina 我没想到你也会跟着来 |
[25:31] | Well, darling,the show has me keeping an eye on christian. | 亲爱的 节目组要我好好看着他 |
[25:35] | Where is he, by the way? | 顺便问一下 他人呢? |
[25:36] | Fashionably late? | 最近流行迟到是吧? |
[25:37] | Oh, he loves to make an entrance. | 哦 他喜欢搞闪亮登场那一套 |
[25:38] | Winning this contest has really gone to his head. | 获得比赛的冠军后他现在是不得了呀 |
[25:48] | The house of siriano has arrived. | |
[25:49] | Worship me, bitches. | 崇拜我吧 小样们 |
[25:51] | Hi, mr. Siriano.Daniel meade. | 嗨 Siriano先生 我是Daniel Meade |
[25:53] | On behalf of “mode,”I’d like to sayhow fierce it isto have you here. | 我代表”Mode”不得不说 您的莅临指导真是让咱们这蓬荜生辉呀(劲爆至极) |
[25:57] | Oh, okay, but no one uses that word around me. It’s ov. | 哦 好吧 不过现在没人和我说那个词了 过时了 (“Fierce”是Christian Siriano在”天桥骄子”中的口头禅) |
[26:01] | Allow me to apologize for my brother. He didn’t know. | 请允许我为弟弟向你致歉 他不懂事 |
[26:03] | Hello, ferosha. | 你好呀 Ferosha (变性人) |
[26:04] | You’re certainly a hot tranny mess,minus the mess, of course. | 你的确是一位火辣的一塌糊涂的变性人呀 当然您完全不糊涂 (瞧这个小嘴毒的哟~~~) |
[26:08] | Oh, thanks, I think. | 哦 我想 多谢夸奖 |
[26:10] | Oh, but this placeis a bit boring. Models… | 哦 不过这地方太没生气了 模特们… |
[26:13] | work it. | 开工啦 |
[26:23] | You know what couldgive it some drama? | 怎么样才能来点戏剧的成分? |
[26:25] | What the hell’s going on here, daniel? | 你究竟在这里干嘛 Daniel? |
[26:27] | Uh, nothing’s going on. | 没什么呀 |
[26:28] | We’re just kind of in the mile of a meeting here, sweetie. | 我们正在开会呢 宝贝 |
[26:31] | Yeah, I see this. | 是呀 我看出来了 |
[26:33] | Are these your whores?What? | – 这些都是你的情人么? – 什么? |
[26:35] | Is this your slut?No. | – 这位是你的狐狸精么? – 才不是 |
[26:36] | And after everything we’ve been through, | 我们都共同经历了这么多 |
[26:38] | I will not lose you without a fight. | 我可不会不战而败的 |
[26:41] | Actually, that works. | 事实上 那样有用 |
[26:43] | So renee had an affair with her professor. | 那就是说 Renee和她的教授有一腿 |
[26:46] | Here, look. What’s this? | 这里 快看 是什么? |
[26:48] | Looks like commitment papers. | 好像是承诺书 |
[26:49] | For a gay wedding.Renee’s a lesbian. | 同志婚礼嘛 Renee是个拉拉 |
[26:51] | christina.For a mental institution. | Christina 是精神治疗机构的 |
[26:55] | Look. | 看 |
[26:55] | “renee slater…involuntarily hospitalized…six years.” | “Renee Slater…强制接受治疗…六年” |
[27:02] | I have never been so… | 我从来没有这么… |
[27:04] | what the hell is the matter with you? | 你搞什么啊? |
[27:05] | I had to do something to get your attention, daniel. | 我得采取行动来获取你的注意力 Daniel |
[27:07] | You have been avoiding me. | 你一直在回避我 |
[27:08] | I have called and called,but that betty won’t let me through. | 我一直在打电话 但是那个死Betty就是不给我接通 |
[27:11] | I have been in meetings. | 我在开会呀 |
[27:13] | Yeah, with beautiful women.You’re surrounded by them. | 是呀 和美女们开会 你都被她们围着 |
[27:16] | I know your history, daniel. | 我知道你的过往 Daniel |
[27:18] | how many times do I have to tell you,there are no other women? | 我要和你说多少遍 没有其他的女人? |
[27:25] | there better not be,or I swear to god,I will kill you! | 最好是没有 否则我对天发誓 我会亲手杀了你的! |
[27:31] | Sometimes there’s no other word–fierce. | 有时候 还真是没有其他词可以来形容了 “劲爆” |
[27:42] | look, you tried to warn me. | 听着 我知道你警告过我 |
[27:44] | I’m just afraid renee might hurt someone. | 我担心Renee会伤害到其他人 |
[27:46] | Oh, daniel,I’m so relieved you called. | 哦 Daniel 你能打来真是让我轻松许多 |
[27:49] | It must have been such a hard decision for you to make. | 想必你一定做过很多思想斗争才打过来的 |
[27:52] | call dr. Remus. | 打给Remus医生 |
[27:53] | I think daniel will help the doctor over his commitment issues. | 我想Daniel会帮忙医生处理入院委托书的事宜的 |
[28:01] | ?????????????? | 天啊 她是个纵火狂 |
[28:04] | Didn’t you say the other day that she flipped out when you tried to light a candle? | 你那天不是说你要点蜡烛时 她直接把火给按灭了? |
[28:07] | I did. | 我有说过 |
[28:08] | One sister’s a pyro,the other one’s a psycho– | 一个是纵火狂 另一个是疯子 |
[28:10] | real winnersin this family, eh? | 这一家人还真是优良品质啊 |
[28:11] | All right. Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 行了 行了 |
[28:13] | So renee has an affair with professor larson, | Renee和Larson教授有一腿 |
[28:16] | he dies in a fire,and then she is hospitalized for being a jealous pyromaniac. | 他葬身火海 她却因为是爱吃醋的放火狂进了精神病院 |
[28:22] | Renee murdered her boyfriend. | Renee谋杀了自己的男朋友 |
[28:25] | Daniel. | |
[28:28] | Hello, “mode” magazine. | 你好 “Mode”杂志 |
[28:29] | Amanda, it’s betty.I need to talk to daniel. | Amanda 我是Betty 我找Daniel |
[28:31] | Okay, betty.What is this regarding? | 好吧 Betty 你是哪位? |
[28:34] | Amanda, quit screwing around.It’s betty suarez. | Amanda 别给我绕圈子了 我是Betty Suarez |
[28:37] | Oh, that is so weird. | 哦 那真是怪了 |
[28:39] | We have a girl who works herewith, like,the exact same name. | 我们这边有个员工和你的名字一模一样 |
[28:42] | You sound much prettier, though. | 不过你声音好听多了 |
[28:43] | Look, daniel isn’t answering his cell phone. | 听着 Daniel不接手机 |
[28:45] | I know he’s supposed to be in that meeting with christian siriano, | 我知道他应该还在和Christian Siriano会面 |
[28:48] | but I really need to talk to him. | 但是我真的得和他说话 |
[28:49] | I think that meeting may have ended. | 我猜会面已经结束了 |
[28:51] | What? | 什么? |
[28:52] | Daniel already went home. | Daniel已经回家了 |
[28:52] | Oh, no. I scheduled him to go home and take a nap. | 哦 不 我安排他回家休息去了 |
[28:55] | He probably turned his cell phone off. | 所以他估计关机了 |
[28:56] | And he’s probably exhausted from that huge fight he had | 或许因为在会面过程中和女朋友大吵一架 |
[29:00] | with his girlfriend in the middle of the meeting. | 他已经疲惫不堪了 |
[29:01] | What fight? | 吵什么架? |
[29:02] | Well, everyone’s talking about it. | 大家都在讨论呢 |
[29:04] | And you know what? I am all for some boyfriend stalking. | 和你说吧 我很支持跟踪男朋友 |
[29:07] | I mean, who isn’t? | 我是说 谁不是呢? |
[29:08] | But that woman was…crazy | 但是那个女人真是个… 疯子 |
[29:12] | oh, no. I think renee went off the deep end. | 哦 不行 我想Renee已经达到极限了 |
[29:16] | I have to go find daniel. | 我得去找Daniel |
[29:23] | sorry I took so long,and, gina, I have to apologize for that outfit this morning. | 抱歉让你等了这么久 Gina 我得为今天早上的打扮道歉 |
[29:28] | I usually dress down for work. | 工作的时候我都穿的很朴素 |
[29:30] | I don’t want to intimidate the clientele. | 我不希望客人有威胁感 |
[29:33] | It’s a little flashy for me. | 我觉得有点太花哨了 |
[29:35] | Is it? I have so many clothes like this, | 有吗? 我有太多这种衣服了 |
[29:38] | I guess I just don’t notice. | 我猜自己都没注意到 |
[29:40] | Shouldn’t we get started? | 我们应该开始了吧? |
[29:42] | You can put my pradas anywhere. | 你可以随便把我的Prada鞋子放一下 |
[29:47] | this shoe doesn’t look right. | 这双鞋看起来不对 |
[29:48] | Oh, you know those luxury brands. | 哦 你知道 这种奢侈的品牌 |
[29:51] | Everything’s handmade, so it’s unique, like a snowflake. | 所有东西都是纯手工制作的 很独特 就好像雪花 |
[29:54] | This isn’t a snowflake. It’s a snow-fake. | 这可不是什么雪花 这是假货 |
[29:58] | Excuse me?This is prada. | – 你说什么? – 这双才是Prada |
[30:01] | This is nada. | 你这双啥都不是 |
[30:05] | You are pathetic,with your fake-ass hair | 你真可悲 戴着假发 |
[30:07] | and your fake-ass clothes. | 浑身上下都是假货 |
[30:09] | I bet you’re not even married. | 我敢打赌你根本还没结婚 |
[30:10] | Oh, I am so married. | 哦 我可真是结婚了 |
[30:12] | He’s out parking the 5 seriesright now. | 他现在正在外面停他那辆宝马五系 |
[30:14] | Then he isn’t a doctor. | 那他肯定不是医生 |
[30:15] | Oh, he’s a doctor all right. | 他是医生 |
[30:17] | Look.That says “chiropractor.” | 看好了 上面写着 “脊椎指压医师” |
[30:19] | That’s not even a real doctor. | 那根本就不是真正的医生 |
[30:21] | Sorry I took so long. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[30:22] | It’s, uh, hard to finda space around here. | 这边真难找地方停车 |
[30:24] | Honey, i want to leave.But I just found a space. | – 宝贝 我要走了 – 我才找到地方停车的 |
[30:29] | Yeah, why rush off? | 是呀 干嘛急着走? |
[30:31] | You and dr. Chiropractorjust got here. | 你和你的指压医师才刚到呀 |
[30:34] | Please? | 拜托? |
[30:40] | I’ll do whatever makes you happy. | 只要你开心 我什么都愿意做 |
[30:47] | if you get your kicks makin’ my wife feel lousy,then I’m sorry. | 如果让我老婆痛苦能给你带来快感的话 那我很抱歉 |
[30:50] | Your life must be pretty sad. | 你的生活肯定很悲哀 |
[30:56] | renee is,among other things, a borderline personality. | Renee相对于其他人来说 性格很模糊 |
[31:00] | Without medication,she’ll fixate on a personand become extremely jealous | 如果不吃药 她就会把注意力放在一个人身上 然后醋意大发 |
[31:04] | if she thinks she’s losing her hold on them. | 如果她觉得自己无法控制他了 |
[31:06] | That can manifest itself with violence, | 那在她身上就会出现暴力 |
[31:09] | specifically,the setting of fires. | 特别是放火的迹象 |
[31:11] | And you’re saying she killed this guy | 你的意思是说她谋杀了自己的情人 |
[31:13] | she was seeing–larson. | |
[31:14] | Well, it’s a bitmore complicated than that. | 这实际上比你说的要复杂许多 |
[31:16] | With my father’s intervention,we were able to get renee | 多亏我爸的介入 我们能够给Renee需要的帮助 |
[31:18] | the help she neededand keep the good slater nameout of the paper. | 保持Slater家族的好名声 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry.It’s just, I can’t believerenee would want to kill me. | 抱歉 只是我不敢相信Renee想要杀我 |
[31:24] | Well, technically you’re right. | 基本上你说得对 |
[31:26] | Renee focuses her angeron a “gatekeeper”– | Renee把精力都放在”守门人”身上 |
[31:29] | someone she thinksis keeping her from her lover. | 那个阻挡在她和爱人中间的人 |
[31:32] | Yes, yes, distinctions. | 是的 是的 很显然 |
[31:33] | What’s important is we get renee back into the asylum where she belongs. | 现在最重要的是要把Renee送回精神病院 |
[31:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:37] | What–what did you mean,”trying to keep herfrom her lover”? | 你说”阻挡在她和爱人之间”是什么意思? |
[31:40] | Well, in larson’s case,renee was convinced his secretary wasin love with him, | 在Larson的案例中 Renee确信他的秘书喜欢他 |
[31:44] | so renee started a fire,hoping to trap her. | Renee放了火 希望能困住她 |
[31:46] | That larson got caught in itwas just bad luck. | 最后是Larson被困 真是不幸 |
[31:50] | As long as she’s not worried about another woman, | 只要她没有觉得被其他女人威胁 |
[31:52] | you’re fine. | 你就没事 |
[31:54] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[32:00] | hello? | 有人吗? |
[32:02] | Daniel! | |
[32:05] | Daniel, it’s betty.The door is open. | Daniel 我是Betty 门没关 |
[32:15] | Daniel? | |
[32:21] | I wanted to have a specl evening with daniel, | 我本来打算和Daniel共度良宵的 |
[32:24] | but once again,here you are, betty, | 但是再一次的 又是你 Betty |
[32:27] | getting in between us…just like you’ve been doingall along. | 介入我们中间 做你一直以来都在做的事 |
[32:37] | Daniel’s mine, betty… | Daniel是我的 Betty |
[32:38] | and I’m not gonna let you have him. | 我不会让你拥有他的 |
[32:41] | Renee, th-this is all a-a terrible misunderstanding. | Renee 这里面的误会可大了 |
[32:44] | I see how you look at him,how you talk to him. | 我看见你望着他的眼神 和他说话的样子 |
[32:48] | No. No, no. No, | 不 不 不 不 |
[32:50] | I-I talk to him like this,”hi, daniel. It’s betty.” | 我就这样和他说话的 “嗨 Daniel 我是Betty” |
[32:53] | See? That’s normal. | 看到没 那很正常呀 |
[32:54] | Then why are you doing everythingto keep him away from me? | 那你干嘛搞这么多事阻碍我们交往? |
[32:59] | You answer his phone. | 你接他电话 |
[33:01] | Betty,you control his appointments. | Betty 你控制他的约会 |
[33:03] | I’m his assistant.That is what assistants do. | 我是他的助理 这就是助理的职责 |
[33:11] | He sleeps with his assistants! | 他还和助理上床呢! |
[33:16] | renee,I have a boyfriend– | Renee 我有男朋友的 |
[33:19] | henry–who I love very, very much. | Henry 我很爱他 |
[33:21] | Then why are you spendingall of your days | 那你干嘛日日夜夜的 |
[33:24] | and all of your nights at work with my boyfriend? | 和我男朋友一起工作呢? |
[33:28] | Uh, maybe because it’s, uh,it’s a really busy time, | 也许是因为 事情很忙 |
[33:31] | or, uh, maybe there are some things that I don’t wanna talkto henry about. | 或者有些事情我不想和Henry谈的 |
[33:34] | So you’re lying to him?You’re a liar. | 那就是说你对他撒谎咯? 你这个骗子 |
[33:36] | No. No.Henry is leaving for tucson, | 没有 没有 Henry马上要去Tucson了 |
[33:41] | so I don’t really want him to know about gio. | 所以我真的不想和他谈Gio的事情 |
[33:43] | Gio? Who’s gio?He’s this other guy. | – Gio? Gio是谁? – 他是另外一个男的 |
[33:45] | Henry’s a little jealous of him. | Henry有点吃他的醋 |
[33:46] | He punched him.It’s complicated. | 他朝他挥了一拳 事情有点复杂 |
[33:48] | So you have two guys.Isn’t that enough? | 所以你有两个男人 还不够吗? |
[33:57] | hello?Daniel, it’s betty! | 喂? Daniel 我是Betty! |
[33:59] | I’m in your apartment. | 我在你的公寓里 |
[34:00] | Renee’s crazy.She’s trying to kill me! | Renee疯了 她想杀了我! |
[34:02] | Help me! Hurry! | 救命呀! 快来! |
[34:04] | betty.Betty, are you still there? | Betty Betty 你还在吗? |
[34:07] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[34:09] | she’s got bettyat my apartment. | 她把Betty困在我公寓里了 |
[34:10] | I hope you know, I prayed this day would never come,daniel. | 我希望你知道 我可是祈祷这一天不会来临的 Daniel |
[34:13] | I don’t care what you have to do,you get us there faster. | 我不管你用什么方法 给我开快点 |
[34:18] | I really hopeit doesn’t come to this, | 我真的希望事情不会发展到这个地步 |
[34:19] | but I know some very good people | 不过我认识的人中有许多人 |
[34:21] | who would love to be your assistant… | 想要成为你的助理 |
[34:25] | you know,if we’re too late. | 你知道 如果我们没及时赶到的话 |
[34:29] | I swear to you,I don’t want daniel. | 我向你发誓 我不喜欢Daniel |
[34:33] | And you only think I do,because of some weird little jealousy thing you’ve got goin’ on. | 你之所以这样认为是因为 你脑子里的嫉妒因子在作祟 |
[34:38] | Why shouldn’t I be jealous? | 我干嘛不嫉妒呀? |
[34:40] | He’s my boyfriend, betty. | 他可是我的男朋友 Betty |
[34:41] | Yes.Yes, I understand that. | 是呀 是呀 我明白 |
[34:44] | See–see,my boyfriend–henry– | 明白吗 我男朋友Henry |
[34:46] | he got–gothis ex-girlfriend pregnant, | 他把他前女友肚子搞大了 |
[34:49] | so I spend a lot of time being really jealous of charlie. | 所以我也一直很嫉妒Charlie |
[34:51] | Charlie? There’s another guy? | Charlie? 还有另外一个男人? |
[34:53] | No, no, no. That’s a girl. | 不 不 不 那是个女人 |
[34:54] | Stop it!Stop telling me these things. | 住嘴! 别再和我说这些事情 |
[35:08] | okay. All right. | 好吧 没问题 |
[35:11] | Renee,you don’t want to make this worse than it already is. | Renee 你可不希望把事情搞得更严重 |
[35:22] | renee,the apartment is on fire. | Renee 这间屋子已经着火了 |
[35:25] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得逃出去 |
[35:27] | You are not going anywhere. | 你哪也不许去 |
[35:30] | You will never take daniel away from me, ever again. | 你永远无法把Daniel从我身边抢走 |
[35:35] | I didn’t take daniel from you. | 我没有把Daniel抢走 |
[35:36] | You made this all up in your head. | 这都是你脑海中的幻象 |
[35:39] | You are so afraid to lose him that you can’t see what’s real. | 你太害怕失去他了以至于你都分不清事实了 |
[35:43] | I am just his assistant. | 我只是他的助理而已 |
[35:46] | Daniel loves you.What? | – Daniel是爱你的 – 什么? |
[35:50] | He loves you.You think daniel loves me? | – 他爱你 – 你觉得Daniel爱我? |
[35:55] | Yes. He loves you. | 是的 他爱你 |
[35:57] | I-I can–I can see it in his eyes | 我可以 我可以从他的眼神里看出来 |
[35:59] | and the–and the way he talks about you. | 还有他谈论你时的样子 |
[36:02] | Renee, it’s what’s real.Daniel loves you. | Renee这就是事实 Daniel爱你 |
[36:09] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me, betty. | 我不知道自己是怎么了 |
[36:12] | Nothing makes sense anymore. | 一切都说不通了 |
[36:20] | come on. | 快来 |
[36:31] | it’s bolted from the inside. | 门从里面反锁了 |
[36:34] | Oh, be a man, daniel. | 哦 拿出点男人的样子来 |
[36:49] | you don’t pay me enough. | 你给我的薪水可不够干这个 |
[36:54] | at least everyone made it out. | 至少大家都安全了 |
[36:58] | here you go. | 给你 |
[37:00] | I don’t know what happened.I’m so sorry, daniel. | 我不知道自己是怎么了 我很抱歉 Daniel |
[37:04] | I really thought I was getting better. | 我真的觉得自己好了 |
[37:09] | I never meant to–I’m sorry, too. | – 我从未想过要… – 我也很抱歉 |
[37:19] | willie, I know this must be hard–don’t say anything. | – Willie 我知道这场景很伤人 – 什么都别说 |
[37:23] | We chose our side. | 我们选择了自己的立场 |
[37:25] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[37:27] | There, there. | 过来 过来 |
[37:29] | We’re gonna get you the help you need. | 我们会给你需要的帮助的 |
[37:56] | she looked so lost afterwards, | 之后她看起来很失落 |
[37:58] | and then they just took her away. | 接着她就被带走了 |
[38:00] | That is so sad. | 真是悲惨 |
[38:02] | Do you think daniel’s gonna be okay? | 你觉得Daniel会没事的吧? |
[38:04] | Forget daniel.Are you okay, mija? | 别管什么Daniel了 你还好吧 女儿? |
[38:06] | Yes, papi, I’m fine.I keep telling you. | 是的 老爸 我没事 我一直和你说呢 |
[38:09] | You wait till your daughtergets caught in a fire with a crazy lady, | 等到你自己女儿和一个疯女人困在火中 |
[38:12] | see if you take it this well. | 看看你能否泰然处之 |
[38:13] | Dad, she wasn’t crazy.I mean, yes,she is mentally ill, | 爸爸 她不是疯子 她只是精神有毛病 |
[38:18] | but I don’t know,I sorta kinda understood her. | 但是 我不知道 我好像很理解她似的 |
[38:23] | Just as long as you are absolutely sure you’re okay. | 只要你百分之百确定自己没事了 |
[38:26] | Dad… I am fine.I’m fine. | 老爸 我没事 我没事 |
[38:34] | Now I have to go to work.what? | – 现在我得回去工作了 – 什么? |
[38:36] | Daniel didn’t give youthe day off? | Daniel连一天假也不给你放? |
[38:37] | Well, he tried,but I refused. | 他有说 但是我拒绝了 |
[38:42] | I really think he’s gonna need a friend today. | 我觉得他今天很需要一个朋友 |
[38:47] | Betty, wait. Here. It’s the stuff I took from “mode.” | Betty 等等 给你 这是我从”Mode”拿的东西 |
[38:50] | Oh. Did it work?Not really. | – 有用吗? – 没啥用 |
[38:53] | I mean, I told gina off,and I made her feel bad, | 我是说 我把Gina气跑了 我给她难堪了 |
[38:56] | and that was cool, but… | 那感觉很不错 但是… |
[38:58] | you know, she found somebody,and it seemed like they were really in love. | 她找到对的人 看起来她们真的很相爱 |
[39:02] | I wish I had that.Hilda, you will. | – 我希望自己也能像她一样 – Hilda 你会有的 |
[39:08] | And for what it’s worth,gina might be in love,but she’s still trash. | 不管怎么说 即使Gina恋爱了 她还是个烂人 |
[39:15] | Betty… you always know what to say to make me feel better. | Betty… 你总知道怎么让我好过 |
[39:26] | are you okay?I don’t know.As long as you’re okay. | – 你还好吧? – 我不知道 只要你没事 |
[39:32] | Daniel… | |
[39:35] | you know,you’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[39:38] | You are handsome,and you’re successful and kind. | 你长得帅 事业有成功 为人随和 |
[39:44] | You’ll find someone worthy of you. | 你会找到配得上你的人的 |
[39:47] | I just…I really loved her. | 只是… 我真的很爱她 |
[39:54] | You know, amanda says I need to be more sensitive, | Amanda说我应该更心思细腻一点 |
[39:57] | and she’s right, so I’m not gonna talk about this in front of you. | 她说的对 所以我要当着你的面和你说这件事 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[40:04] | Sensitive?What do you mean? | 心思细腻? 你是指什么? |
[40:09] | Well, you know.Um, no, I don’t know. | – 你知道的 – 呃 我不知道 |
[40:13] | You mean,’causeenry’s leaving? | 你是说 因为Henry要离开了? |
[40:15] | Come on, betty. | 拜托 Betty |
[40:18] | I know you have a crush on me. | 我知道你对我有意思 |
[40:20] | What? | 什么? |
[40:21] | Look, it was bound to happen. | 听着 这注定要发生的 |
[40:23] | We’re just gonna have to work through it together. | 我们得共同克服这个 |
[40:27] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是呀 你说得对 |
[40:30] | I love you.I’ve always loved you. | 我爱你 我一直都很爱你 |
[40:34] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我无法不想你 |
[40:39] | You’re making fun of me. | 你在开我玩笑 |
[40:40] | No. No, I mean, I just–I wish I could be your morning bag | 不 不 我是说 我希望自己能变成每天早上的百吉饼 |
[40:43] | so I could get caught between your beautiful, beautiful teeth. | 这样我就可以在你唇齿间徜徉 |
[40:49] | come on. | 拜托 |
[40:49] | You know I love you,but not like that. | 你知道我爱你的 只是不是那种爱 |
[40:53] | oh, there’s the guy i do love, | 我爱的男人来了 |
[40:55] | and I need to go talk to him,so can I be excused, please? | 我得和他谈谈 所以我可不可以离开一会? |
[40:58] | yeah. | 没问题 |
[41:03] | betty. | |
[41:03] | Henry, look,I know about you and gio. | Henry 听着 我知道你和Gio的事了 |
[41:06] | And–and I’m sorry that I didn’t just tell you that we were friends again. | 我很抱歉没告诉你我们又重新做朋友了 |
[41:10] | I don’t want you to be jealous. I love you. | 我不希望你为我吃醋 我爱你 |
[41:14] | That’s all that matters to me. | 这是对我最重要的事 |
[41:16] | Betty, you can be friends with whomever you want. | Betty 你想和谁做朋友都行 |
[41:19] | Really? Of course.I’m just glad you’re okay. | – 真的吗? – 当然咯 看到你没事我就开心了 |