时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously On Ugly Betty, | |
[00:01] | You Are The Gym Teacher? | 你就是那个体育老师? |
[00:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:03] | Is There Any Chance That You Know Who My Father Is? | 有没可能你知道我爸爸是谁 |
[00:05] | I Didn’t See Anything But The ??? Bird Tattoo On His Ass. | 我什么都没看到 但是他的屁股上有个小黄鸟纹身 |
[00:09] | ??? Is My Father. | Gene Simmons是我爸爸 |
[00:11] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[00:11] | Daughter? | 女儿 |
[00:12] | I’m Having Your Father’s Child. | 我怀了你爸爸的孩子 |
[00:14] | My Only Concern Is Giving It Everything It Deserves. | 我在乎的只有给这个孩子赢得的一切 |
[00:18] | And What Would That Be? | 这包括? |
[00:19] | One-Third | 1/3的 |
[00:20] | Of The Mead Empire. | Mead帝国 |
[00:22] | Henry. | |
[00:22] | You Are Not In Tucson? | 你不是在Tucson吗? |
[00:23] | I’m Going Back. | 我回来了 |
[00:25] | What? | 什么 |
[00:25] | My Brother’s Totally ??? On Your Girlfriend. | 我哥哥正在对你女朋友上下其手 |
[00:28] | I’m Not A Big Believer In This Whole Fantasy Thing | 我对于幻想这种事 不是很信服 |
[00:30] | But I Believe That You Want To Have A Bit Of Yours. | 不过我希望你能拥有自己的 |
[00:33] | I’m Lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[00:34] | Except For The Part When Henry’s Leaving Me After His Baby’s Born. | 除了Henry在孩子出世后就会离开 |
[01:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:08] | Did You Hear Her Crying Last Night? | 你昨晚有没有听到她哭? |
[01:09] | Ay, It’s Only Been Two Weeks, Papi. | 才两周而已 老爸 |
[01:11] | She Loved Henry. She Needs To Go Through This. | 她很爱Henry 所以这是必经之路 |
[01:13] | I Just Wish There Were Something We Could Do. | 我只是希望咱们能做些什么 |
[01:15] | – There Is. You Can Buy More Tissues. – Hi. | – 有的 你可以多买点纸巾 – 嗨 |
[01:18] | Hilda, You’re Out Of Your Puffy Eye Cream Stuff. | Hilda 你的眼霜用完了 |
[01:20] | – Sorry. – Oh, Don’t Worry, Aunt Betty. I’m On It. | – 不好意思 – 没关系 Betty阿姨 交给我好了 |
[01:24] | Well, I Hope You’re Hungry, | 我希望你饿了 |
[01:26] | ‘Cause You’re Just In Time For Eggs A La Hilda. | 因为你正好赶上吃Hilda炒蛋 |
[01:28] | – What’s Eggs A La Hilda? – It’s Scrambled Eggs. | – 什么是Hilda炒蛋? – 其实就是炒蛋而已 |
[01:31] | Papi, I Don’t Want To Hear It. | 老爸 我可不想听到你这样说 |
[01:32] | You’re Sick. I’m Making Breakfast. | 你病了 所以我做早饭 |
[01:34] | – Hilda, I’m Not Very Hungry. – Amor, You’ve Barely Eaten Since Henry Went Back To Tucson. | – Hilda 我不是很饿 – 亲爱的 自从Henry回Tuscon以后你都没进食 |
[01:39] | It’s True, Aunt Betty. | 这是实话 Betty阿姨 |
[01:40] | You’ve Been Looking Really Skinny. | 你看起来很消瘦(苗条) |
[01:43] | – That’s Supposed To Sound Bad. – Guys, You’re All Being So Sweet, | – 我指的是贬义 – 你们真是贴心 |
[01:46] | But I Do Not Want You Worrying About Me, Okay? | 但我不希望你们担心我 好吗? |
[01:49] | Henry And I Agreed A Clean Break Would Be Best. | 我和Henry说好了要彻底的了断 |
[01:52] | You Know, When I Break Up With A Guy… | 如果我要和一个人分手… |
[01:54] | I Like To Get A Little Bit Scary So He Doesn’t Forget Me. | 我会吓吓他 这样他就不会忘记我了 |
[01:57] | All Right, Justin, Come On. We Gotta Go. | 好了 Justin 快点 咱们得出发了 |
[01:59] | – I Gotta Get Ready For The P.T.A. Thing This Morning. – Since When Are You On The P.T.A.? | – 我得为今天早上的家庭教师协会的事情做准备 – 你什么时候加入了这个协会了? |
[02:02] | – Since She Has A Crush On My Gym Teacher. – What? Who? Tony? He’s Okay. | – 自从她对我体育老师一见钟情以后 – 什么? 谁? Tony? 他还好啦 |
[02:06] | – Why? Did He Say Something? Do You Think He Likes Me? – What’s Not To Like? | – 怎么了? 他说什么了吗? 你觉得他喜欢我吗? – 怎么会不喜欢呢? |
[02:09] | Oh, My God. He’s Such A Good… Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. | 我的天哪 他真是个… |
[02:12] | – Such A Good Boy. Here. Have Some Juice A La Hilda. – What Is This? | – 真是好孩子 给你 快喝点Hilda果汁 – 这是什么? |
[02:16] | It’s Juice. | 就是果汁 |
[02:18] | Mija, You Seem Tired. | 女儿 你看起来好疲惫 |
[02:20] | Can’t You Take A Little Time Off Work? | 你难道不能请个假吗? |
[02:22] | No. Are You Kidding? Work Is The Only Thing | 不行 你在开玩笑吧? 工作是唯一可以 |
[02:25] | That Kind Of Keeps My Mind Off Of Henry. | 让我忘记Henry的事情 |
[02:27] | I’m Secretly Hoping The “Mode” Drama Doesn’t End. | 私底下 我还希望Mode的闹剧不要结束呢 |
[02:30] | Will The Drama At “Mode” Ever End? | Mode闹剧会有尽头吗? |
[02:32] | Fashion Diva And Headline Stealer | 时尚女王兼版面人物 |
[02:35] | Wilhelmina Slater Is Back On The Scene | Wilhelmina Slater回到大家视线中 |
[02:36] | With Child… Ish. | 还带着一个…孩子 |
[02:39] | She’ll Be Using An Unnamed Surrogate | 她将通过一位匿名代孕者 |
[02:40] | To Birth The Baby. | 把孩子生下来 |
[02:42] | Wilhelmina… A Mother Again? She’s Certainly Been Called One. | Wilhelmina… 又做老妈? 她的确是已经当过妈的人了 |
[02:45] | The Babe Was Confirmed To Be The Spawn Of Bradford Meade, | 胎儿被证实是Bradford Meade的亲子 |
[02:49] | Who Gifted Wilhelmina With His Frozen Swimmers | 这个宝贝是他在生前与Wilhelmina制造的 |
[02:51] | Just Before His Death. | |
[02:53] | And They Say Romance Is Dead. | 大家都说 现在没有真正的爱情 |
[02:55] | Will La Slater Return To “Mode”? | 这位Slater小姐会回到”Mode”么? |
[02:57] | Will The Baby Own A Share Of The Meade Fortune? | 这个胎儿会不会分一块Meade家产呢? |
[03:00] | Insiders Tell Me | 内部人士透露 |
[03:00] | The Meades Are Fighting Her Tooth And French Tip Nail | Meade一家人正忙得死去活来的 |
[03:04] | With A Legal Decision Expected This Morning. | 等待今早的合法决议 |
[03:07] | No, Daniel Is Not Available. | 没有 Daniel现在没空 |
[03:09] | – We Will Be Releasing A Statement This Afternoon. – Any News Yet? | – 我们今天下午会发表声明的 – 有什么消息么? |
[03:13] | No, They’re On The Phone With The Lawyer Right Now. | 没有 他们正在和律师在通话 |
[03:15] | I Don’t Know. Maybe The News Will Be Good. | 我不知道 或许是好消息 |
[03:16] | – Maybe Wilhelmina Will Have Lost. – Wilhelmina Never Loses. | – 或许Wilhelmina会败诉的 – Wilhelmina从来不输的 |
[03:20] | Oh, Why Did I Agree To Have This Baby? | 哦 那我为啥答应她生这个孩子呢? |
[03:22] | Christina, You Didn’t Have A Choice. | Christina 你毫无选择余地 |
[03:24] | – You Needed The Money For Stuart’s Operation. – Ohh, Oh. Claire Meade Looked At Me. | – 你需要那笔钱去给Stuart做手术 – 哦 Claire Meade在看我 |
[03:29] | – She Hates Me. I Don’t Blame Her. – She Doesn’t Hate You. And She’ll Totally Understand. | – 她恨我 我不怪她 – 她不恨你 她会理解你的 |
[03:33] | Look, Look, Look. They’re Coming Out Now. | 看 快看 他们出来了 |
[03:35] | Just Take A Deep Breath… | 深呼吸… |
[03:37] | Look Her In The Eye And Just Explain It… | 望着她的眼睛 向她解释… |
[03:41] | So… Is It Bad? | 结果很糟糕? |
[03:43] | It’s Terrible. Our Father’s Will Divided | 简直糟透了 根据我父亲的遗嘱 |
[03:45] | The Company Evenly Among His Children. | 公司平分给他的后代 |
[03:47] | – Unfortunately, That Includes Future Children? – None Of This Makes Any Sense. | – 不幸的是 这也包括死后的孩子 – 这一切都说不通 |
[03:50] | Bradford Never Wanted To Have Another Child, | Bradford根本不想要再生孩子 |
[03:53] | – And Now To Have One With Her? – It’s Happening, And Until That Kid Turns 18, | – 现在还和她生了一个? – 这已经是事实了 在那个孩子18岁之前 |
[03:57] | Wilhelmina Controls A Third Of This Company. | Wilhelmina掌控着公司的三分之一 |
[03:59] | So… That Means? | 那这意味着? |
[04:01] | Wilhelmina Is Back. | Wilhelmina要回来了 |
[04:07] | Let’s Do This Bitch. | 开始吧 小样 |
[04:37] | If She Tries Anything, Call Security. | 如果她有啥动作 叫保安 |
[04:41] | I Can Take Her. | 我能拿下她 |
[04:43] | What? I Can. | 干嘛? 我可以的 |
[04:44] | Whatever Happens, I’m Right Here. | 不过发生什么事 我都在 |
[04:52] | Family Meade, I Just Want To Say, | Meade一家人 我想说 |
[04:54] | How Thrilled And Honored I Am To Be Back Here. | 能回到这里 我真是荣幸至极 |
[04:57] | Today Is A New Day, | 今天是崭新的一天 |
[04:58] | And I Hope We Can All Put The Past Behind Us. | 我希望大家能不计前嫌 |
[05:16] | Wonderful Seeing You All. | 很开心看到你们 |
[05:27] | Oh, Now That Was Fun. | 哦 真是有意思 |
[05:29] | Am I Smiling? I Can’t Tell. | 我在笑吗? 我咋看不出来 |
[05:31] | I Think You Are. Oh, Willie… | 我想你的确在笑 Willie… |
[05:35] | It’s So Good To Be Back | 真开心能回来 |
[05:37] | And To Have Health Insurance Again, | 还能再次有健康保险了 |
[05:38] | Because I Have This Weird Mole Thing. | 因为这里长了个很奇怪的痣 |
[05:40] | But Daniel Still Runs “Mode,” And Alexis Still Runs Meade. | 不过Daniel还是”Mode”杂志的老板 并且Alexis还是Meade企业的总裁 |
[05:43] | What’s Our Next Move? | 咱们下一步怎么做? |
[05:45] | To Divide The House Of Meade. | 离间Meade家族 |
[05:47] | We’ll Start With The Weakest Link. | 咱们从最弱的一方开始 |
[05:49] | Did You See The Look On Daniel’s Face? | 你有没有看到Daniel的表情? |
[05:52] | Terror. | 恐惧 |
[05:53] | If There’s One Thing I Know How To Do, It’s Manipulate Fear. | 我最擅长的就是控制恐惧 |
[05:56] | You Are A Horror Movie I Wish Would Never End. | 你就是一部恐怖电影 我希望它永远不要结局 |
[06:02] | I Can’t Believe This Is Happening. | 我不敢相信竟然发生这种事 |
[06:03] | I Mean, I’ve Had Nightmares About Her Coming Back. | 我是说 自从她回来后 我一直在做恶梦 |
[06:05] | They Usually End With Her Stabbing Me With A Stiletto | 在梦里最后都是她用刀捅我 |
[06:07] | And Turning Into A-Poof! Bat. | 然后变成一只蝙蝠 |
[06:09] | – Daniel, Keep It Together. – How Can I? She’s Been After My Job Since I Started Here. | – Daniel 振作点 – 我怎么振作? 自从我回来她就一直觊觎我的位子 |
[06:14] | Well, She’s Not Gonna Get It, So Stop Panting. | 她坐不到你的位置的 别激动 |
[06:16] | Wilhelmina Has No Creative Input Here Whatsoever. | Wilhelmina对公司没什么大贡献 |
[06:18] | She’s Nothing More Than A Chanel Suit With An Office. | 她不过就是个穿着香奈儿的普通员工 外加一间办公室而已 |
[06:21] | Yes, But She’s One-Third Of This Company, | 是呀 但是她控制着公司的三分之一 |
[06:23] | And She’s Got The Devil On Her Side. | 而且魔鬼也站在她那边 |
[06:25] | Yeah, But The Devil Doesn’t Get A Vote. | 对呀 但是魔鬼没有表决权的 |
[06:27] | There’s Two Of Us, And There’s One Of Her. | 咱们俩一边 她一个人一边 |
[06:30] | Do You Know What? You’re Right. | 你说得对 |
[06:32] | – It’s Two Against One. – Exactly, So Relax. | – 局势是二比一 – 对呀 所以放轻松 |
[06:35] | We Won’t Make A Move Without One Another. | 咱们没商量不得轻举妄动 |
[06:44] | Whew. | |
[06:50] | Mrs. Meade, I’m Taking Lunch Orders. | Meade夫人 我来为你们点午餐 |
[06:52] | – Could I Get You Something? – Actually, I Was Just About To Call You. | – 你需要些什么? – 事实上 我正要找你 |
[06:56] | There Is Something You Can Do For Me. | 有件事你可以帮我做 |
[06:58] | – You Can Write An Article For “Hot Flash.” – An Article? | – 你可以帮”激情燃烧”写一篇文章 – 一篇文章? |
[07:01] | Yes. I’m Short Four Pages Of Content. | 是的 我现在缺稿 四页的内容 |
[07:04] | Now I Know “Hot Flash” Is A Magazine For Older Women, | 我知道”激情燃烧”是给上年纪的女人看的 |
[07:06] | But You Could Give It Its Youth Perspective. | 但是你可以为它带来年轻人的观点 |
[07:09] | 300 Words By Tomorrow Morning. | 300字的稿子 明早之前交给我 |
[07:11] | Yeah. Okay. Uh, I Can Do This. | 是呀 好的 我能做到 |
[07:17] | So, Like, When You Say, “Youth Perspective,” | 不过 你说”年轻人”的观点 |
[07:20] | What Does That Mean Exactly? | 那到底是什么意思? |
[07:21] | Betty, Betty, You’re The Writer. | Betty Betty 稿子是你写 |
[07:25] | Figure It Out. | 自己想 |
[07:26] | I’m The Writer. | 稿子是我写 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:29] | Uh, Okay. | 好的 |
[07:32] | Oh, And, Mrs. Meade? | Meade夫人? |
[07:34] | Thank You. | 多谢 |
[07:35] | You’re Welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:45] | Mad Props On The Dramatic Entrance. | 你们的闪亮登场用了好多好玩的道具 |
[07:48] | I Wanted To Use A Strobe Light As We Hit The Tube, | 本来我想在咱们进来时用闪光灯的 |
[07:49] | But Wil Said It Was Over-The-Top. | 但是Wil说太夸张了 |
[07:51] | – O- M-G, We Have So Much To Catch Up On. – I Know. | – 我的天哪 咱们得好好叙叙旧 – 我知道 |
[07:54] | – Me First. – Oh. | 我先来 |
[07:55] | You Know How I’ve Been Working With My Father, | 你知道我和老爸 就是Kiss乐队的Gene Simmons |
[07:57] | Gene Simmons From Kiss, On A New Reality Show? | 上了一档新的真人秀? |
[07:59] | Well, Prepare Yo’self. | 准备好大开眼界 |
[08:04] | * This Is The Story | * 故事是这样的 |
[08:06] | * The Story Is True | * 这个故事是真实的 |
[08:07] | * How I Found My Daughter | * 我如何找到女儿的 |
[08:10] | * He Never Even Knew-Ew | * 他从来不知道 |
[08:11] | * She Tracked Me Down * With Only One Clue | * 她仅仅用了一个线索就找到了我 |
[08:15] | * It Was On My Butt | * 线索就在我的屁屁上 |
[08:17] | * That Fateful | * 就是那个决定性的 |
[08:19] | * Tattoo * Tattoo | * 纹身 纹身 |
[08:21] | * On My Butt * What? What? | * 在我的屁屁上 * 什么? 什么? |
[08:24] | “Daddy’s Little Girl.” | “老爸的宝贝女儿” |
[08:26] | Mandy… | |
[08:28] | You’re Gonna Be A Reality Tv Star. | 你就要成为真人秀明星了 |
[08:30] | It’s What Every Pretty Girl With No Specific Talent Dreams Of. | 这是每个没才华的美女的梦想 |
[08:33] | I Know, Right? And Every Episode, | 我知道 好吗? 每一集 |
[08:35] | We Do A New Fun, Father-Daughter Activity. | 我们都要进行一项新的父女活动 |
[08:37] | You Know, Like Camping Or Riding Bikes | 就像野营 还有骑自行车 |
[08:39] | – Or Trashing A Hotel Room. – Oh, You Know What? Every Successful Tv Show Has | – 或者是在酒店房间里捣乱 – 你知道吗 每个真人秀明星 |
[08:43] | – A Shticky, Gay Best Friend Sidekick. – No. No, No, Marc. You Can’t Be On The Show. | – 都有一个滑稽的同志密友 – 不 不 不行 Marc 你不能上节目 |
[08:46] | Come On. Why Not? Marc And Amanda. | 拜托 为什么不行? Marc和Amanda |
[08:48] | We’re So Funny Together. Everyone Says So. | 我们在一起都很搞笑 地球人都这么说 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | There’s No Other Way To Tell You This- | 只能这么和你说了 |
[08:55] | You Know How, In Real Life, You’re Always So Jumpy | 你知道 平常你总是那么神经质 |
[08:57] | And Bopping Your Head And Moving Around… | 喜欢点头 跑来跑去的… |
[08:59] | Like… | 就好像… |
[09:01] | Well, That Makes You Blurry, | 这样大家看不清楚你长啥样 |
[09:03] | And On Tv, People Can Actually See Your Face. | 但是在电视上 人们能清楚的看到你的脸 |
[09:07] | Wow. | 哇 |
[09:08] | You’re Cute, But You’re Not Tv Cute. | 你很可爱 但还不够上镜 |
[09:11] | – I Am So Glad I Got That Off My Chest. I Feel So Much Better. – Oh. | 我真高兴把这番话说出来了 感觉轻松多了 |
[09:14] | – You Wanna Watch It Again? – Sure. | – 你还想再看一遍吗? – 当然 |
[09:19] | Okay, Eight Turkey, Six Veggie, | 好的 八个火鸡三明治 六个蔬菜三明治 |
[09:22] | Four Chicken Curry Salad | 四份鸡肉咖喱沙拉 |
[09:24] | – And Two Salami. – Mm-Hmm. | 两份意大利腊肠 |
[09:25] | Man, You Sure Are Hungry Today. | 哥们 你今天可真是饿得慌 |
[09:27] | Hey, That’s The First Time I’ve Ever Gotten A Smile | 嘿 这是我第一次看你 |
[09:29] | – Off That Joke. – Well, Today Has Turned Out To Be Not So Terrible. | – 因为这个笑话开口笑 – 原来今天没想象中那么糟 |
[09:34] | Claire Meade Asked Me To Write An Article For “Hot Flash.” | Claire Meade要我为”激情燃烧”写一篇文章 |
[09:36] | Hey, That’s A Big Deal. | 嘿 那是件大事 |
[09:39] | – Yeah. I Guess It Is A Big Deal. – Here, Have A Black-And-White Cookie. | – 是呀 我想是件大事 – 来 吃一块香草巧克力脆饼 |
[09:43] | – I Haven’t Even Told Anybody Yet. – Oh, I’m The First Person You Told, Huh? | – 我还没和别人说过 – 你第一个告诉我 对吧? |
[09:47] | – Mm-Hmm. – Figures. | 猜到了 |
[09:49] | – What Does That Mean? – You Tell Me Everything. | – 那是什么意思? – 你什么都和我说 |
[09:51] | – No, I Don’t. – Yes, You Do. | – 不 我没有 – 有 当然有 |
[09:52] | – No, I Don’t. – Oh, Yes, You Do. | – 不 我没有 – 有 你就有 |
[09:55] | You’re Always Down Here, Telling Me About Your Day, | 你总是过来告诉我你一天怎么过的 |
[09:58] | – Flirting, Ordering Sandwiches… – Uh, It’s A Sandwich Shop, And I Wasn’t Flirting. | – 和我调情 点三明治… – 呃 这里可是三明治店 而且我也没调情 |
[10:03] | Oh, Come On. Every Time I Turn Around, You’re There. | 拜托 每次我转身 你都在这 |
[10:07] | You Know, You’re Kind Of Stalking Me A Little Bit. | 你这样有点像在跟踪我似的 |
[10:10] | Uh… What? | 呃… 你说什么? |
[10:11] | You Like Me. There’s Nothing Wrong With That. | 你喜欢我 那也没什么不好 |
[10:13] | – Just Admit It. – You Are Insane. | – 你就承认吧 – 你疯了 |
[10:15] | Come On. You’ll Feel Better If You Say It Out Loud. | 别这样 大声说出来就会好受多了 |
[10:19] | – You Want Me To Be Your Rebound Guy. – I Came Down Here For Sandwiches, | – 你想把我当救生圈 – 我到这边来买三明治 |
[10:22] | And All Of The Sudden, You’re My Rebound Guy? | 你突然就成了我的救生圈? |
[10:25] | Gio, I Just Got Out Of A Relation- | Gio 我才失恋… |
[10:30] | Mm. | |
[10:44] | -==Http://Www.Ragbear.Com==- Ugly Betty 217 | |
[11:01] | “The Youth Perspective.” | “年轻人的观点” |
[11:04] | “Youth.” | “年轻人” |
[11:10] | I Wasn’t Flirting. | 我才没有调情 |
[11:20] | Mode21 To Everyone: Guess Who Ordered The Tongue At Gio’s Deli? | 猜猜谁在Gio小吃店点了一份舌头? |
[11:25] | Betty Whorez Is Out Of Control! | 婊子Betty完全失控了 |
[11:42] | As Far As The November Cover Is Concerned, I Was- | 考虑到11月份的封面 我… |
[11:45] | I’m Sorry I’m Late. I Must Not Have Gotten The Memo. | 抱歉我迟到了 肯定是我没拿到备忘录 |
[11:48] | No, Wilhelmina. You Weren’t Invited. | 不是 Wilhelmina 我们没请你来 |
[11:51] | I Realize That, | 我意识到了 |
[11:53] | And I Was Speaking To My Lawyer, | 问了问律师 |
[11:54] | And Apparently, I Have Every Legal Right To Observe. | 显然我有合法权利进行监督 |
[11:58] | Okay, Fine, But You Have No Official Capacity At “Mode,” | 好 不过你在”Mode”没有任何执行力 |
[12:01] | – And That Means Zero Input. – I Understand. | – 那意味着你不能有任何作为 – 我明白 |
[12:04] | I’m Merely Someone Who Controls | 我只是某个掌控着母公司三分之一的人而已 |
[12:06] | One-Third Of The Parent Corporation, | |
[12:08] | Which Owns Everything And Everyone In Here. | 并且是这里所有一切的主人 |
[12:12] | But You Won’t Even Notice Me. Quiet As A Mouse. | 不过你肯定察觉不到我的 鸦雀无声 |
[12:18] | Oh, My God. It Looks Like She’s Eating Him. | 我的天哪 感觉她都要把他给吞了 |
[12:20] | I’m Gonna Pee. | 我要尿裤子了 |
[12:22] | She Does Realize That That’s The Sandwich Guy | 她应该清楚那可是买三明治的 |
[12:23] | And Not An Actual Sandwich, Right? | 不是真的三明治吧? |
[12:27] | Oh, Mandy, How I’ve Missed This. | 哦 Mandy 我好怀念这时刻 |
[12:29] | I Know You Two Sent That Picture Around, | 我知道是你们把照片传开的 |
[12:32] | And I Just Want To Say- | 我只想说 |
[12:33] | Betty, We Are So Glad You Finally Found A Rebound Guy. | Betty 我们真高兴 你找到了救生圈 |
[12:36] | – I Mean, You And Henry? – Mismatch | – 我是说 你和Henry? – * 一点也不配 |
[12:39] | One Time I Saw Him Changing His Shirt In The Bathroom, | 有一次我看到他在厕所里换衣服 |
[12:41] | And I Wasn’t Staring, | 我可没看 |
[12:42] | And I Definitely Did Not Take A Picture, | 我也肯定没偷拍 |
[12:43] | But For A Nerd Accountant, He Has Body Karate. | 但是对于一个书呆子会计来说 他的身材可算是很不错的了 |
[12:47] | Ooh. But Gio Smells Like Salami. | 不过Gio闻起来像意大利腊肠 |
[12:50] | – And He’s Perfect For You! – Gio Is Not My Rebound Guy, | – 你们真是绝配! – Gio不是我的救生圈 |
[12:54] | And I Have An Article To Write Today, | 我今天还要写一篇文章 |
[12:56] | So I Don’t Have Time For Your Games. | 所以没空陪你们玩 |
[12:58] | If You Could Just Write A Retraction E-Mail, | 如果你们能写一封撤回邮件 |
[13:01] | – Send It Out- – Betty, Gio Loves You. | – 然后发出去… – Betty Gio是爱你的 |
[13:03] | And That’s A Direct Quote From The Stall In The Men’s Room. | 这句是直接引用男厕所隔间里的话 |
[13:06] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:07] | Now For The November Cover, | 现在来谈谈11月份的封面 |
[13:09] | I Was Thinking We’d Be A Little Bit More Bold. | 我在考虑咱们是不是要放大点胆子 |
[13:13] | Ladies, Gentlemen, I Give You… | 女士们 先生们 为您呈现… |
[13:17] | The W- | 那个… |
[13:19] | The War Iss-The War Issue. | 战争主题 |
[13:21] | Sexy Soldiers Surrounded By Danger. | 深陷险境的性感士兵 |
[13:23] | Definitely Gonna Keep The Focus On Fashion, | 一定可以让大家关注到时尚 |
[13:25] | But, Uh, With A Bit More Political Edge, As Well. | 但是同时也有些政治意义 |
[13:28] | I Don’t Know. It Seems A Little Too Risky. | 我不清楚 感觉风险太大 |
[13:31] | – I Think It’s Fantastic. – You Don’t Get To Talk. | – 我觉得棒极了 – 你没发言权 |
[13:33] | – Uh, Wait, Uh, You Think It’s Good? – I Think It’s Genius. | – 等等 你觉得不错? – 我觉得这主意惊为天人 |
[13:38] | In Fact, It’s So Genius | 事实上 这主意太棒了 |
[13:39] | That “Elle” Is Doing The Exact Same Thing, | 以至于”Elle”也在用这个点子 |
[13:41] | Uh, A Month Earlier, | 一个月之前 |
[13:43] | But I’m Sure You’ve Got Some Terrific Backup Ideas. | 不过我相信你肯定有不错的备用点子 |
[13:49] | Yeah. Yes, I Do. Of Course. | 是的 是的 我有 |
[13:50] | Um, We Could… | 我们可以… |
[13:55] | The… | 那个… |
[13:58] | Backup Ideas For The Cover… | 封面的备用点子… |
[14:00] | We’re Thinkin’, Uh, We Might… | 我们认为 咱们可以… |
[14:11] | Um… Yeah. | 呃… 是呀 |
[14:14] | Uh, C-W-Why Don’t We, Uh, Just Take Five Minutes? | 咱们先休息个五分钟吧? |
[14:17] | Uh, I’ll Be Right Back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:26] | Get It Together, Daniel. Come On. | 争气点 Daniel 加油 |
[14:32] | Aren’t You Supposed To Be In A Meeting? | 你不是应该在开会吗? |
[14:34] | Wilhelmina Is In There, And She Is Freaking Me Out. | Wilhelmina在里面 她快吓死我了 |
[14:37] | What Are You Doing In The Men’s Room? | 你在男厕所干嘛? |
[14:39] | Ugh. There Was A Graffiti Situation. | 有人在这边乱写乱画 |
[14:41] | Marc Wrote A Very Raunchy Poem About Me And Gio. | Marc写了一首关于我和Gio很恶心的诗 |
[14:44] | It Was More Of A Haiku, Really. Anyway, I Took Care Of It. | 我个人比较喜欢俳句诗 真的 不过我已经处理好了 |
[14:47] | Shouldn’t You Be Writing Your Article? | 你不是应该在写文章吗? |
[14:49] | How Do You Know About That? | 你怎么知道这件事? |
[14:53] | Daniel? | |
[14:54] | Did You Tell Your Mother To Give Me That Article? | 是不是你要你妈把那篇文章给我写的? |
[14:57] | I Know I’m Self-Involved, But Even I Could Tell | 我知道自己很自我 但即使是我也能看出来 |
[14:59] | You Needed Some Cheering Up… | 你需要些鼓励… |
[15:00] | – And Besides, You’re Gonna Do Great. – Great? I Haven’t Written Anything Yet. | – 而且 你会写的很棒的? – 我什么都还没写 |
[15:05] | I’ve Had A Few Distractions. | 我分心了 |
[15:07] | Well, Stop That. Get Back In There And Start Writing. | 别这样 回去赶快写 |
[15:10] | Fine. You Get Back In There And Run That Meeting, | 行 你也回去主持会议 |
[15:13] | – And Don’t Let Wilhelmina Get To You. – Yeah. We Can Do This. | – 别让Wilhelmina影响到你 – 是呀 我们做得到的 |
[15:17] | Yes, We Can. | 是的 没问题 |
[15:19] | Uh, That Was Unexpected. | 我可没想到你会来这一招 |
[15:21] | Yeah. Let’s Pretend That That Didn’t Happen. | 是呀 刚才什么都没发生 |
[15:29] | – Here You Go. Oh, Hey, Hilda. – Hi. | 给你 嘿 Hilda 你好 |
[15:32] | What Brings You By? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[15:33] | Oh, Yeah, I Was Just Doing A P.T.A. Thing This Morning. | 是呀 我今天早上有家长协会的事 |
[15:36] | I’m Really Big On Volunteering. Anything For The Kids. | 为了孩子我什么都愿意做 |
[15:39] | Anyway, I Got Turned Around In Here. | 我随便就逛到这边来了 |
[15:41] | This Place Is Like A Maze. | 这地方和迷宫一样 |
[15:43] | Didn’t You Go Here? | 你原来不是在这边读书的吗? |
[15:46] | You’re So Funny. | 你太搞笑了 |
[15:47] | So What’s Up, Tony? What’s Shakin’? What’s New? | 你怎么样 Tony? 有什么好事? 最近如何? |
[15:51] | Just P.E. | 就是上体育课 |
[15:54] | Fun. Fun. I Love Sports, You Know? | 好玩 好玩 我很喜欢运动 知道吗? |
[15:58] | Too Bad There’s Not A Big Game On Tonight, | 很可惜今晚没什么比赛 |
[15:59] | ‘Cause I Got Nothing To Do. Nothing. Nothing At All. | 所以我很空 啥事都没有 |
[16:02] | We’re Short A Chaperone For The School Dance. I… | 咱们学校舞会少了个看护人 我… |
[16:06] | Yeah, I Could Do That, Totally. Anything For The Kids, You Know? | 是呀 我可以的 为孩子什么都可以 对吧? |
[16:11] | – Why Didn’t You Tell Me There Was A Dance? – I’m Not Going. | – 你怎么没告诉我有舞会? – 我又不打算参加 |
[16:14] | It’s Tacky, And Everyone Dresses Like They’re Going To A Hayride. | 那舞会俗不可耐 而且大家穿的要去卡车夜游似的 |
[16:18] | Of Course He’s Going To The Dance. | 他当然会参加舞会了 |
[16:21] | He’s Always Dancing. | 他很喜欢跳舞 |
[16:22] | We Got Kicked Out Of Church Once | 有一次我们被赶出教堂 |
[16:23] | – ‘Cause He Was Doing The Funky Chicken. – Never In My Life Have I Done The Funky Chicken. | – 因为他在跳性感小鸡舞 – 我从来没跳过这种舞 |
[16:27] | – Zip It. – So I’ll See You Both Tonight Then? | – 闭嘴 – 那晚上见咯 |
[16:29] | Yeah. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. See You Tonight. No. No. Mnh-Mnh. | 是呀 是呀 是呀 晚上见 |
[16:33] | God Bless You. | 上帝保佑你 |
[16:34] | Oh, No. God Bless You, Coach. God Bless You. | 哦 不 上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你 |
[16:37] | I’ll Get Right On It, Ms. Slater. | 我们马上着手 Slater女士 |
[16:39] | All Right. Let’s Talk Cover… What’s Going On? | 好了 咱们来说说封面… 怎么了? |
[16:42] | Wilhelmina Just Pitched A Great Concept. | Wilhelmina刚才提出了一个非常出色的点子 |
[16:44] | – What? – Well, It’s Just A Takeoff On Your Idea. | – 什么? – 只是被你的点子启发的 |
[16:47] | Instead Of Doing The War Issue, We’re Doing The Peace Issue. | 咱们要做的不是战争主题 而是和平主题 |
[16:50] | That’s Not A Takeoff On My Idea. That’s The Exact Opposite. | 那才不是由我的点子启发的 那完全和我的是对立的 |
[16:53] | Daniel, Give Peace A Chance. | Daniel 给”和平”一个机会 |
[17:01] | What About Not Making Decisions Without Each Other? | 是谁说的没有经过商量不轻举妄动? |
[17:03] | What About Two Against One? | 是谁说的要以二敌一? |
[17:05] | – You Left The Meeting. – I- | – 你从会上跑了 – 我… |
[17:06] | I’ve Got 20 Other Magazines To Supervise, Including Mom’s, | 我这边还有20家其他杂志社在监督呢 包括妈妈的 |
[17:10] | Which Is Going To Tank Unless She Gets Some Advertisers. | 如果不拉点广告 她的杂志就要垮了 |
[17:12] | Look, It’s Starting Again. Wilhelmina Is Taking Over. | 听着 这是重蹈覆辙 Wilhelmina开始接手了 |
[17:16] | It Was Just One Idea. | 只是一个点子而已 |
[17:18] | Stop Being Paranoid. | 别这么多疑 |
[17:24] | Oh, Great Bracelet. J’adore. | |
[17:26] | Oh, Thank You. | |
[17:33] | The Big Story Of The Day | 今日大头条 |
[17:34] | Was Wilhelmina Slater’s Triumphant Return | 便是Wilhelmina Slater荣归 |
[17:36] | To “Mode” Magazine, | “Mode”杂志 |
[17:37] | Where She Greeted Her Former Rival Daniel Meade | 她用一个拥抱与前敌人Daniel Meade |
[17:40] | With A Hug. | 来了个友好接见 |
[17:42] | Hmm. Uncomfortable. Threatened Much, Daniel? | 恩~~有点不自在 感受到威胁了 Daniel? |
[17:46] | She Leaked That Photo! | 她把照片泄露出去了! |
[17:48] | Looks Like Someone Is Afraid The Diva Will Return “Mode” | 看来有人担心天后将会让”Mode” |
[17:50] | – To Its Former Glory. – What? “Former Glory”? Can You Believe This? | 恢复以往的光彩 – 什么?以往的光彩? 他说的是人话吗 |
[17:53] | Now If “Mode” Does Well, They’re Gonna Think | 现在如果”Mode”取得什么成绩 他们都会认为 |
[17:54] | – It’s ‘Cause Of Wilhelmina? – Oh, My God. | – 是Wilhelmina的功劳? – 天啊 |
[17:57] | What Do You Mean, “Oh, My God”? | 你说”天啊”是什么意思? |
[17:58] | This Is The Part Where You Usually Tell Me, | 通常这时候你会跟我说 |
[17:59] | – “Daniel, You’re Being Crazy.” – I Know, I Know, But-But That Kind Of Makes Sense. | – “Daniel 你又在胡思乱想了” – 我知道 我知道 可是这其实有点道理 |
[18:04] | I Mean, I-I Can Totally See Why You’re Worried. | 我很清楚你为何会担心 |
[18:07] | – Is There Something I Should Do? – You Know What? | – 有什么是我应该做的吗? – 你知道吗 |
[18:11] | Go Home. I Want You To Work On That Article. | 回家吧 我希望你去好好研究那篇稿子 |
[18:13] | I’m Gonna Handle This. If She Wants To Spin The Press, | 这里交给我来处理 她要是想牵着媒体团团转 |
[18:16] | Then We Are Gonna Spin The Press. | 那我们就要让媒体听话 |
[18:18] | …The Official Announcement, | 虽然还没有正式的宣布 |
[18:20] | But I’ll Be Happy To Answer Any Questions. | 但我很愿意回答各种问题 |
[18:28] | Just Give Me One Minute, All Right? | 就给我一分钟 好吗 |
[18:30] | Marc, What Are You Doing Here? | Marc 你怎么在这儿? |
[18:31] | Just Wanted To See You In Your Element. | 想看看你如鱼得水的样子 |
[18:33] | – Ooh, Pastries. – Crafty Is For Talent Only. | – 喔 点心啊 – “员福”只给艺人们的 |
[18:36] | That’s Short For “Craft Services,” | 是”员工福利”的缩写 |
[18:37] | Which Is Long For “Food.” I’m Sorry. It’s Industry Lingo. | 也就是”食物”的繁写 抱歉 这是我们行话 |
[18:39] | – Now, Uh, Just Get Out Of Here. – Why? Why Can’t I Be On The Show? | – 总之请你走吧 – 为什么啊 干吗不让我参加啊 |
[18:42] | It’s Not Me. I Want You On The Show. | 这不是我决定的 我当然想让你参加 |
[18:46] | Oh, Yeah. | |
[18:47] | It’s, Um-It’s Gene. He Hates The Gays. | 是…是Gene啦 他讨厌同性恋 |
[18:50] | – No. – Yes. Okay. Now, Um, Please. | – 不是吧 – 是的 好了 请你走吧 |
[18:53] | It Would Be So Much Easier For Me If You Just Left. | 你走的话 我就不用那么为难了 |
[18:55] | Hey, You And I Come As A Package… | 嘿 我们两个可是连体人 |
[18:58] | So He Is Just Gonna Have To Get Used To It. | 所以他必须习惯这一点 |
[19:00] | – Gene Simmons? – Yeah. | – 在 |
[19:01] | I’m Marc St. James, | 我是Marc St. James |
[19:02] | Amanda’s Best Friend In The Whole Wide World. | Amanda在这个世界上最要好的姐妹 |
[19:04] | I’m Here, I’m Queer And I’m Eating Your Pastries. | 我人就在现场 我就是个基佬 我要把你的饼吃光 |
[19:09] | You’re Funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[19:10] | You Know, We Could Use A Funny Gay Guy | 你瞧 我们可以在下个环节安排一个 |
[19:12] | – In Our Next Segment. Uh, Wanna Be On The Show? – Yes. | – 搞笑的男同性恋 愿意参加节目吗 – 当然 |
[19:16] | – This Is Fabulous. – Thank You. | – 真是不错 – 谢谢 |
[19:20] | What I Was Thinking- | 我是想… |
[19:21] | What? Tell Me. Please, I’d Love To Hear It. | 什么? 告诉我 拜托 我很想知道 |
[19:28] | How You Doing Over There? | 你进行得如何了 |
[19:31] | I Can’t Concentrate. | 我没办法专心 |
[19:32] | Why? Is It Henry Again? | 怎么了 又是那个Henry? |
[19:34] | I Keep Trying To Focus On My Work, | 我在努力集中精神工作 |
[19:37] | And Then Gio Went And Kissed Me. | 结果Gio走过来吻了我 |
[19:39] | What? Gio Kissed You? | 什么? Gio吻了你? |
[19:41] | Girl, Spill It! Can He Kiss? | 姐儿们 快说啦 他接吻如何? |
[19:44] | Don’t Get Excited. It Was Awful… | 别这么激动 很糟糕 |
[19:46] | – Ooh. – And I Feel Guilty. | 我觉得很内疚 |
[19:48] | Guilty? Why? | 内疚? 为什么啊 |
[19:50] | Because You Liked It. | 因为你喜欢这样 |
[19:52] | No, I Just Miss Henry. That’s All. | 不 我只是想念Henry 仅此而已 |
[19:54] | And-And I’m Not Even Close | 而且我根本没有… |
[19:56] | To Being Ready To Think About Another Guy. | 想过要让另一个男人进入我心里 |
[19:58] | It’s Not Time Yet. | 现在还不是时候 |
[20:00] | Is It? Oh, God, I’m Terrible. | – 是吗? – 天啊 我是坏女人 |
[20:02] | Ay, Please. You Think You Can’t Have Feelings | 拜托 你以为自己不可能 |
[20:04] | For More Than One Guy At A Time? | 同时爱上两个男人? |
[20:06] | I Know You Lost Henry, But You Cannot Plan | 我知道你失去了Henry 但是你没办法左右自己 |
[20:08] | When You’re Gonna Start Feeling Things Again. | 当你对别人动心时 |
[20:11] | Big Man On Campus Coming Through. | 学校里的老大来了 |
[20:15] | It’s An Homage To “Grease.” | 为了向”油脂”致敬 (约翰-特拉沃尔塔主演电影) |
[20:18] | Danny Zuko Meets Couture. | 时尚版的Danny Zuko |
[20:19] | If I’m Going To This Tacky Thing, | 如果要我参加这个恶心的舞会 |
[20:20] | – I’ll At Least Make A Splash. – Papi, Will You Get Out Of Here | – 那至少我要造成点轰动 – 爸爸 你回避下好吗 |
[20:23] | Before You Get The Rest Of Us Sick? | 免得把我们都传染上 |
[20:25] | – You’re Already Sick. – I Am Not. You Are Crazy. I’m Fine. | – 你已经病了啊 – 我没病 你说胡话呢 我没事 |
[20:29] | But Is It, Like, 1,000 Degrees In Here Or What? | 不过这里怎么好象有1千度啊 |
[20:31] | Ow. | |
[20:32] | Hilda, You’re Burning Up. | Hilda 你发烧了 |
[20:34] | – There Is No Way You’re Going To That Dance. – No, Tonight Is The Night | – 你不能去参加舞会了 – 不行 今晚是我试探 |
[20:37] | That I Find Out If The Coach Likes Me. | 教练对我到底有没有意思的好机会 |
[20:38] | So Help Me God, I Am Going To That Dance. | 老天一定要帮我 我非去不可 |
[20:41] | – You Want All Those Kids To Get Your Cold? – To Hell With The Kids. | – 你想让所有孩子都传染感冒吗? – 让那些孩子见鬼去吧 |
[20:44] | – Hilda! – What? | – 干吗啊 |
[20:45] | Besides, If I Don’t Go, | 再说我要是不去 |
[20:46] | Then They’re Gonna Be Short A Chaperone. Please. Mm. | 他们就少了个女看护 拜托 |
[20:52] | I’ll Go. | 我去吧 |
[20:54] | What? | 什么? |
[20:55] | I’ll Go. I’ll Be Surrounded By Kids All Night. | 我去 这样我整晚就会被孩子们包围 |
[20:58] | I Can Interview Them. I’ll Get Their Youth Perspective. | 我可以采访他们 听听年轻人的观点 |
[21:00] | I’ll Build My Article Around Their Quotes. It’s Perfect. | 我的稿子就可以引用他们的言论 非常完美 |
[21:03] | I Can’t Concentrate Around Here Anyway. | 反正我在这儿也没办法集中精力 |
[21:05] | – Do I Still Have To Go? – Yes. Because You Gotta Spy On The Coach. | – 我还要去吗? – 当然 你得帮我盯着教练 |
[21:08] | – Hilda. – I’m Gonna Go Get Ready. | – 我去准备一下 |
[21:10] | I Think I Still Have My Homecoming Dress. | 好象我的返校舞会礼服还留着呢 |
[21:13] | No Velour Or Lace Or Paisley. | 不要天鹅绒 蕾丝 或是佩丝利花纹 |
[21:18] | Better Go Up There. | 我还是去盯着她好了 |
[21:20] | Here. | 拿着 谢谢爸爸 |
[21:21] | Oh, Thanks, Papi. | 拿着 谢谢爸爸 |
[21:25] | You Know, | 你知道 |
[21:26] | From The First Moment I Looked Into Your Eyes, | 当我第一次望着你双眼的时候 |
[21:29] | It Was Like Some Kind Of Cosmic Connection. | 有种与宇宙相联的感觉 |
[21:31] | I- I Don’t Know What It Is, But, You Know, | 我也说不好是什么 但是你知道 |
[21:32] | I Knew You Were My Daughter. Happiest Day Of My Life. | 我知道你是我女儿时 是我这辈子最开心的日子 |
[21:35] | Gene, Do You Mean That? I Really Do. | – Gene 你说真的吗 – 是的 |
[21:38] | Stand By. We Have Sound Problems. | 等一下 收音有点问题 |
[21:41] | Oh. Reset, Everybody. Back In Ten. | 重新计时 大家准备 倒数10秒 |
[21:43] | No, It’s-It’s Okay. | 没 没事 |
[21:44] | Um, Hey, Tell Me About My Mom. | 嘿 跟我说说我妈的事 |
[21:46] | Can I Have A Water? Asap. Hello? Yes, Mr. Simmons. | – 给我杯水好吗 快点 人呢? – 马上来 Simmons先生 |
[21:49] | Hey, Uh, Did, Uh, Did She Ever Contact You? I’m So Sorry. I’ve Got To Get This. | – 嘿 她有没有和你联系过? – 抱歉 我得接个电话 |
[21:53] | Hello. Brian. | 你好 Brian |
[21:58] | That Was Weird. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[21:59] | Oh, No. That’s Classic Gene. | 才没有 Gene就是这样 |
[22:01] | He’s Always On His Phone. It’s Kind Of A Celebrity Thing. | 他总是忙着打电话 名人都这样的啦 |
[22:04] | You Wouldn’t Really Understand It. H – He Was So Sweet When The Cameras Were On, | – 你是不会理解的 – 在镜头前他表现得很贴心 |
[22:07] | And Then He Did, Like, A Complete 180. | 镜头之外他就来了个180度大转变 |
[22:09] | What Do You Mean? 180? It Means, Like, Complete Opposite. | – 什么意思? – 180度? 就是说态度完全相反 |
[22:11] | No, I Know What 180 Means. Are You Trying To Say | 不 我明白180是什么意思 你是想说 |
[22:14] | That What My Father And I Have Isn’t Real? | 我和我爸之间的感情都是假的? |
[22:17] | This Is Exactly Why I Didn’t Want You To Come Here. | 这就是为什么我不想让你来 |
[22:20] | You-You Are So Jealous That I’m Rock Royalty. | 你嫉妒我是摇滚王室成员 |
[22:24] | Well, What Are You? | 你算什么啊 |
[22:53] | Oh, My God. Look At This Place, All The Decorations. | 天啊 瞧瞧这地方 这些装饰 |
[22:58] | Yeah, It’s Still The Gym. | 是啊 还是个体育馆 |
[22:59] | It’s Like Putting Lipstick On A Pig. | 就像给猪擦口红 |
[23:02] | Okay, So I Guess I Should Start Getting Quotes. | 好了 我想我要开始进行采访了 |
[23:04] | Are You Ready To Have Fun? | 你准备好开心地去玩了吗 |
[23:06] | Yeah, But We’re Here. I’m Gonna Go Find The Coach. | 是的 可我们是在体育馆 我得去找找教练 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:11] | Hi, Uh, Could- | 嗨 我.. |
[23:14] | Excuse Me, Do You Have A Second? I Just- | 打扰一下 你有时间… |
[23:17] | * I Could Make You Excited * | |
[23:19] | Excuse Me. Hi. | 打扰一下 嗨 |
[23:21] | I’m Writing An Article For A Magazine | 我正在给杂志写一篇稿子 |
[23:23] | On The Youth Perspective. | 要通过年轻人的角度 |
[23:25] | As A Young Woman, | 作为一名年轻女性 |
[23:26] | What Do You Think About The Older Generations? | 你对老一辈的人 是怎么看的? |
[23:31] | You Know, Like, What Would You Say To Somebody Who Was 60? | 比如你会对60岁的人说些什么 |
[23:33] | Like You? | 比如你吗? |
[23:36] | Um, Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:39] | Let’s Try This A Different Way. | 我们试着从另一个角度来谈 |
[23:40] | I Know You From Somewhere. Nope. I Don’t Think So. | – 我见过你 – 不 我不这么想 |
[23:42] | Yeah, Braces. You Know My Brother. | 没错 牙套 你认识我哥哥 |
[23:45] | Who’s Your Brother? | 你哥哥是谁 |
[23:53] | I Knew You Were Stalking Me. | 我就知道你在跟踪我 |
[23:54] | You Are Stalking Me. What Are You Doing Here? I’m A Chaperone. | – 是你在跟着我 你来干吗 – 我是看护 |
[23:58] | Well, Me, Too, But I’m Also Working, | 我也是 不过我也是为了工作 |
[24:00] | So If You Don’t Mind… | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[24:02] | Oh, I See. You Get Your Kiss, And Now You’re Blowing Me Off. | 我懂了 你亲完人家之后就把人家甩了 |
[24:05] | You Kissed Me. Yeah, Well, You Kissed Me Back. | – 是你吻的我 – 没错 不过你也回吻了 |
[24:07] | I Even Felt Your Tongue. I Was Blocking Your Tongue. | – 我都感觉到你舌头了 – 我那是在阻挡你的舌头 |
[24:10] | You Frenched Me, Suarez. You Frenched Me Good. | 你舌吻了我 Suarez 狠狠地舌吻了我 |
[24:12] | I Did Not French You. | 我才没有 |
[24:21] | Gio, I Have An Article That I Need To Write, | Gio 我还有稿子要写 |
[24:24] | And My Deadline Is Tomorrow, So Please Stop Distracting Me. | 明天就要交稿了 所以请你不要干扰我 |
[24:27] | What? I’m Chaperoning Here. | 怎么了啊 我是来看护的 |
[24:31] | And Who Calls It “Frenching”? | 那是谁先提的舌吻啊 |
[24:36] | Hello? | 喂? |
[24:37] | Is He There? The Coach? Yeah. | – 他在吗? 教练在吗 – 在 |
[24:39] | He’s Talking To Miss Kazlauskas, The Social Studies Teacher. “Miss”? | – 他在和Kazlauskas小姐聊天 社会科学老师 – 小姐? |
[24:43] | Is She Young? Is She Pretty? Is She Prettier Than Me? | 她年轻吗? 美吗? 美过我吗? |
[24:46] | Uh, No Competish. She Has A Lazy Eye. | 根本没得比 她是弱视 |
[24:48] | Ooh. Tough Break For Her, But Yay For Us. | 那可够辛苦她的 不过我爽歪歪 |
[24:52] | So Are You Saying That The Return Of Wilhelmina Slater | 那么你的意思是Wilhelmina Slater的回归 |
[24:54] | Is Not Going To Affect Things At “Mode” At All? | 是完全不会影响”Mode”的? |
[24:57] | Well, No, It’s Irrelevant. | 是的 完全不相干 |
[24:59] | As Far As The Magazine Is Concerned, | 就杂志本身而言 |
[25:00] | Wilhelmina Is Back In Name Only. Let’s Take Some Calls. Uh, Burlington, Vermont, | – Wilhelmina只是名义上的回归而已 – 我们来接通热线 Vermont州的柏林敦 |
[25:04] | You’re On The Air With Daniel Meade. | 你现在正在和Daniel Meade通话 |
[25:06] | Hi. Uh, I Wanna Know, | 嗨 我想知道 |
[25:08] | Why Don’t You Give Wilhelmina Slater Some Credit? | 你为什么不信任Wilhelmina Slater呢? |
[25:10] | Isn’t That A Little Sexist? Oh, No. Not At All. | – 这样不会太性别歧视了吗 – 不 完全不是 |
[25:13] | I’m-I’m Just Here Trying To Set The Record Straight. | 我来只是为了把一切讲清楚 |
[25:15] | Well, What About The Photo Where You Were Shoving Her? Wait A Minute. | – 那你推开她的照片又做何解释呢? – 等一下 |
[25:18] | Do We-Do We Have That Photo In The System? | 我们能调出照片来吗 |
[25:21] | Uh, It’s Actually Not Me, Uh – Wait A Minute. Wait A Minute, Daniel. | – 其实那不是我 – 等下 等一下 Daniel |
[25:23] | There It I-Whoa. You Are Really Shoving Her There. | 看到了 噢 你真的是在推开她啊 |
[25:26] | Uh, Do You Have Problems With Successfu Women, | 你是对成功女性有意见 |
[25:28] | Or Just Women Who Don’t Want To Sleep With You? | 还是针对那些不愿意跟你上床的女人? |
[25:31] | Oh, I Know What This Is. It’s Wilhelmina’s Assistant | 我知道怎么回事了 这是Wilhelmina的助理 |
[25:34] | Putting On A Female Voice. I’m Sorry. | 在假装女人的声音 不好意思 |
[25:36] | It Sounds Like A Girl. Thank You, Larry. | – 听起来像女孩子啊 – 谢谢 Larry |
[25:38] | You’re Welcome. Uh, Isn’t It Also True, | – 不客气 – 还有就是 |
[25:40] | Wilhelmina Put In 20 Years Of Hard Work | 难道不是Wilhelmina努力工作了20年 |
[25:42] | While You Got Your Job Through Nepotism? Fair Question. | – 而你是靠走后门才上位的? – 好问题 |
[25:45] | No. It Wasn’t Nepotism. | 不 这不是什么走后门 |
[25:47] | My Father Gave Me The Job. That’s Not What I Meant To Say. | 我父亲给我这份工作 我不是这个意思 |
[25:51] | I, Um, I Deserved It. | 我…这是我应得的 |
[25:52] | And This Call Is A Fake. It’s Marc From My Office. | 这电话根本就是假的 是我公司的Marc打来的 |
[25:55] | And Wilhelmina Is A Backstabbing, Conniving, | Wilhelmina就是幕后操手 是共犯 |
[25:58] | Vicious Little- Now, Daniel, Wait A Minute. | – 她恶毒地… – Daniel 等一下 |
[25:59] | My Producer Says That This Call Is Coming From Vermont. | 我的制作人说这个电话是从Vermont打来的 |
[26:07] | Beautiful Foliage, Uh, Up There. | 枫叶很漂亮 (vermont的枫叶很出名) |
[26:12] | Question- | 提问 |
[26:12] | What Kind Of Colorful Phrases Are Kids Using These Days? | 现在的孩子们会用什么样的流行用语呢 |
[26:15] | Is It Still “Bling-Bling” Or Is It Just One “Bling” Or… | 还在说”Bling-Bling”或只说一个”Bling” (用来形容很昂贵 很闪的首饰) |
[26:29] | Whoa. | |
[26:30] | He’ll Be Back. | 他马上就回来 |
[26:32] | I Need Your Help. Oh, I Thought I Was Distracting You. | – 我需要你帮忙 – 噢 不嫌我让你分心了啊 |
[26:34] | I Don’t Have A Single Quote For My Article, | 我一句话都没采访到 |
[26:37] | Not One Without Profanity, Anyway. | 不过倒是收到一句脏话 |
[26:40] | I Literally Have Kids Running From Me, | 我竟然把孩子们都吓跑了 |
[26:42] | And You Are Surrounded By Them. How Do You Do It? | 可你却让他们都围在你身边 你是怎么做到的啊 |
[26:44] | I Just Talk To Them Like A Normal Person. | 我只是像普通人一样和他们讲话 |
[26:47] | They’re Pretty Much The Same As Everybody You Know. | 他们其实和你认识的人没两样 |
[26:49] | I Mean, Look. There’s A Daniel. | 瞧 那儿有个Daniel |
[26:54] | And, Uh, There’s An Amanda. | 呃…那是个Amanda |
[26:59] | Oh, That Kid Is Definitely Me. | 那孩子绝对就是我了 |
[27:02] | Ugh! I Hate That Little Kid! | 呕 我讨厌那孩子 |
[27:04] | I Busted Him Twice Tonight For Defacing Posters. | 我今晚逮住他两次都在破坏海报 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | |
[27:08] | And Now We Know Who You Were In Junior High School- | 现在我们知道你上初中时是怎样的了 |
[27:11] | The Girl Who Never Had Any Fun. | 没有任何乐趣的孤僻女 |
[27:13] | Um, I Had Plenty Of Fun. | 我那时可是很开心的 |
[27:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:16] | I Did Yearbook And, Uh, Young Environmentalists | 我做了毕业册 还是少年环境保护专家 |
[27:21] | And-And Multicultural Club, | 还加入了多文化社团 |
[27:23] | And, You Know, I Don’t Like To Brag, | 你知道 我不喜欢吹嘘自己的 |
[27:24] | But In Eighth Grade, I Did Win The Good Citizen Award. | 但是八年级时 我的确获得了好市民奖 |
[27:28] | Of Course You Have A Good Citizen Award. Well, I Don’t Technically Have It. | – 你当然会了 – 其实我没留下来 |
[27:31] | I Gave It Back So That Everyone At The School Could Enjoy It, | 我还给了学校 好让大家一起分享 |
[27:34] | Which Kind Of Sucks, | 其实挺郁闷的 |
[27:34] | Because I Worked Really Hard For That Award, | 因为我为了那个奖真的很拼命 |
[27:36] | And Now I Can Barely See It Through The Trophy Case, | 可现在我根本看不到那个奖杯 |
[27:39] | But That’s Okay, | 不过没关系 |
[27:39] | Because Giving Back Is What A Good Citizen Does. | 因为好市民的责任就是要回馈 |
[27:46] | Oh, Found Her- Little Betty. | 找到她了 小Betty |
[27:48] | She Must Be Covering This Thing For The School Paper. | 她肯定是在给校报写报道 |
[27:52] | No. | 不 |
[27:55] | She’s Waiting For Someone To Ask Her To Dance. | 她是在等着有人请她跳舞 |
[28:04] | Okay, I’ll Try Again… | 好吧 我再去试试 |
[28:08] | Your Way. | 按你的方式 |
[28:10] | I’ll Talk To Her Like A Normal Person. | 我会像普通人那样跟她谈谈 |
[28:18] | I Have Heard | 我听说 |
[28:19] | That Your Advertising Problems Haven’t Gotten Any Better. | 你的广告难题并没有任何进展 |
[28:21] | May I Suggest – I’m Really Not Interested In Your Opinion. | – 请允许我建议… – 我对你的意见没有兴趣 |
[28:24] | You Would Sabotage Me In A Heartbeat. | 你会马上就给我破坏的 |
[28:27] | Ancient History, Claire. | 都老黄历了 Claire |
[28:28] | Why Don’t You Just Say What You’re Going To Say And Go? | 你何不把你想说的话赶紧说了 然后走人呢 |
[28:30] | Have You Ever Considered Giving Away Your Advertising For Free? | 你有想过免费刊登广告吗 |
[28:34] | Why Would I Possibly Do That? | 我干吗要那么做呢 |
[28:36] | Because Advertisers Are Like Sheep- | 因为广告商就像绵羊 |
[28:39] | You Give Free Space To One “It” Brand | 你给其中一家免费刊登 |
[28:40] | In Exchange For A Promise | 并且要他们答应 |
[28:42] | That They Don’t Tell Anyone Else It’s Free, | 不会将免费一事传出去 |
[28:44] | And All Of The Sudden, You’ve Landed A Big Account, | 那样转眼间 你就有了巨大的帐户 |
[28:45] | You’re Legit And All The Other Buyers | 你就成了合法的 其他那些广告商 |
[28:47] | Are Willing To Pay Top Dollar To Be In Your Magazine. | 就会自动花大价钱投入你的杂志 |
[28:51] | Why Are You Helping Me? | 你干吗要帮我呢 |
[28:52] | Because I Have A Real Stake In This Company Now. Ah. | 因为我现在与公司有很大的利害关系 |
[28:55] | Your Failure Is One-Third My Failure. | 你的失败就等于我失败的1/3 |
[29:00] | Ah. | |
[29:03] | Good Luck, Claire. | 好运 Claire |
[29:09] | Hey, Gene. Yeah. | 嘿 Gene |
[29:11] | I’m Really Upset. | 我很难过 |
[29:12] | I Just Had This Huge Fight With Marc, | 我刚和Marc大吵了一架 |
[29:14] | And I Feel Terrible. Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. | 我很不好受 |
[29:16] | Are You About To- Are You About To Start Crying? | 你是…你是要哭了吗 |
[29:19] | That’s Great. Just Hold That Thought. | 这很好 先忍住 |
[29:21] | Hey, Pal, Do Me A Favor. Would You Come Over – No, No, No. Please, Please No Cameras. | – 嘿 帮个忙 过来一下好吗 – 不不不 不要拍我 |
[29:25] | Come On. I- I Really Just Need A Father-Daughter Moment, | 拜托 我现在很需要和爸爸单独相处一下 |
[29:27] | One-On-One. | 一对一 |
[29:28] | Okay. Okay. Calm Down. Yeah. | 好的好的 放轻松 |
[29:31] | Excuse Me? Can You Get That Camera Over Here Right Now? | 不好意思 你能现在把摄像机拿过来吗 |
[29:33] | Hurry Up. Be Right There, Mr. Simmons. | 快点 |
[29:36] | Gene, What Happened To Your Tattoo? | Gene 你的纹身怎么回事 |
[29:39] | It Looks Fake. | 看起来像假的 |
[29:45] | Gene, Are You My Father Or Not? | Gene 你到底是不是我爸爸 |
[29:48] | Um… | |
[29:56] | What Are You Looking Forward To Most? | 你最期待的是什么? |
[29:58] | Graduation. This One Goes Out To Betty From Gio. | – 毕业 – 这首是Gio送给Betty的 |
[30:00] | All Right, Kids, | 好了 孩子们 |
[30:01] | Grab That Special Someone And Hit The Dance Floor. | 带上重要的那个人 一起到舞池中来吧 |
[30:07] | So What Do You Say, B.? | 你意下如何呢 B? |
[30:08] | Do You Wanna Do Something Crazy | 你想来点疯狂举动 |
[30:09] | And Actually Dance At A School Dance? | 在学校的舞会上真正跳次舞吗 |
[30:14] | Aw, Don’t Worry About Her. I’ve Got That Covered. | 不用担心她 我已经安排了 |
[30:20] | Do You Wanna Dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[30:22] | I Don’t Know. | 我不知道 |
[30:24] | Go. Have Fun. | 去吧 玩开心 |
[30:33] | Well, That Was Very Nice. | 你这样很贴心 |
[30:34] | Come On. Take A Break From Your Article. | 来吧 先把稿子放一放 |
[30:37] | * Always In Time * | |
[30:39] | * But Never In Line For Dreams * | |
[30:43] | * Head Over Heels * | |
[30:45] | * When Toe-To-Toe * | |
[30:48] | * This Is The Sound Of My Soul * | |
[30:52] | * This Is The Sound * | |
[30:57] | * Always Slipping From My Hands * | |
[31:01] | * Sets A Time Of Its Own * | |
[31:06] | * Oh, I Want The Truth To Be Said * | |
[31:12] | I Can’t. | 我做不到 |
[31:13] | * Huh, Huh, Huh, Hu-Uh, Huh | |
[31:17] | * I Know This Much Is True * | |
[31:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:30] | Oh, I’m Fine. How Are You? | 我没事 你好吗 |
[31:33] | I’m Good. | 我很好 |
[31:35] | You Realize I Didn’t Actually Ask, “How Are You?” | 你知道我并没问你好不好吧? |
[31:37] | Oh, I’m Fine. Thanks. | 我挺好 谢谢 |
[31:46] | You’re Really Good At Hiding It. | 你的确很会掩饰 |
[31:49] | Yeah. | |
[31:52] | It’s Just, I’m Not The Type Of Person | 只是…我不是那种 |
[31:53] | Who Can Have A Boyfriend And Forget About Them… | 对感情说放就放的人 |
[31:58] | Especially Someone I Love. | 特别是对我爱的人 |
[32:02] | Loved. | 爱过的 |
[32:04] | What Am I Doing Dancing With You, Gio? | 我干吗要和你跳舞呢 Gio? |
[32:08] | What Does That Say About Me? | 这让我成了什么? |
[32:10] | God, Betty, It Must Be So Exhausting… | 天啊 Betty 这样一定很辛苦 |
[32:14] | Always Worrying About The Right Thing To Do. | 总是想着不要犯错 |
[32:16] | What Do You Mean? | 你指什么 |
[32:18] | Didn’t You Give Back Your Good Citizen Award | 你不是因为好市民的责任 |
[32:20] | Because That’s What A Good Citizen Does? | 才把奖杯给了学校的吗 |
[32:24] | And Maybe You Should Stop Worrying | 或许你不该老是去想 |
[32:26] | About How You’re Supposed To Be, | 自己应该怎样 |
[32:28] | And Just… Be. | 而是…做你自己 |
[32:36] | I’m Really Sad. | 我真的很难过 |
[32:42] | Well, Sad I Think We Can Work With. | 我想我们可以化解难过 |
[32:50] | Talk To Me. I Don’t Know What Happened. | – 跟我说说 – 我不知道怎么回事 |
[32:52] | Coach Was Standing By The Bleachers, | 教练本来一直站在看台旁边 |
[32:53] | And Then He Disappeared. | 然后就不见了 |
[32:55] | I May Have Left My Post Briefly To Dance. You Know What, Sweetie? I Am Sorry. | – 我或许有那么一会儿擅离职守去跳舞了 – 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[32:59] | I’ve Been Bugging You All Night. Go Have Fun. | 我烦了你一晚上 去好好玩吧 |
[33:02] | Mom, You Aren’t Bugging Me. | 妈妈 你没在烦我 |
[33:04] | I’m Really Glad You Found Someone You Like Again. | 我很高兴你终于又找到了自己喜欢的人 |
[33:06] | Oh, Thank You, Sweetie, | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[33:08] | But Obviously, This Wasn’t Meant To Be, | 但很明显 不会有结果的了 |
[33:10] | So I’ll Just See You When You Get Home, Okay? | 我还是老实等你回家吧 好吗 |
[33:14] | Bye. | 拜 |
[33:14] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[33:25] | * I’m High-Class * | |
[33:26] | * I Ain’t No Trailer Trash * | |
[33:28] | * I’m High-Class, I Ain’t No Trailer Trash * | |
[33:31] | Oh, Hey, Justin. | 嘿 Justin |
[33:32] | Hey, Um, My Mom Would Kill Me For Doing This, | 嘿 我妈妈可能会为此杀了我 |
[33:35] | But She Wants To Know If You Like Her. | 但她想知道 你是否喜欢她 |
[33:39] | If I Like Her? Yeah. | – 我是否喜欢她? – 是的 |
[33:41] | What Is This, Junior High? | 怎么了 这是在上初中吗 |
[33:42] | Actually, Yes, And She Totally Likes You. | 事实上 是的 而且她非常喜欢你 |
[33:46] | Actually, Yes, And She Totally Likes You. | |
[33:51] | Over My Dead Body. | 除非我死了 |
[33:53] | Mom, I’m Sorry. It’s Done. | 妈妈 对不起 已经这样了 |
[33:55] | Uh, What’s Going On Here? | 这是怎么了 |
[33:57] | Go Ahead. Tell Your Brother. | 说吧 告诉你弟弟 |
[34:00] | I Reinstated Wilhelmina As Creative Director Of “Mode.” | 我恢复了Wilhelmina “Mode”创意总监的职位 |
[34:03] | What? Do You Know How Much Easier It Was Having Her Around Today? | – 什么? – 你知道今天有她在事情有多顺利吗 |
[34:05] | I Mean, She Saved Your Cover. | 她救了你的封面 |
[34:07] | She Helped Save “Hot Flash” In Under A Minute. | 一分钟内就拯救了”激情燃烧” |
[34:10] | She’s The Best In The Business. And She’s A Ruthless, Immoral, Ambitious Snake. | – 她是这行里最能干的 – 她还是冷酷恶毒贪婪的毒蛇 |
[34:15] | That’s What Makes Her So Good. What Happened To Not Making Any Moves Without Each Other? | – 这样才使得她如此出色 – 不是说好要大家一起做决定吗 |
[34:20] | Like You Going On National Television | 就好比你去公共电视台 |
[34:21] | Making An Ass Out Of Yourself And This Magazine? | 让自己和杂志社都成了笑柄? |
[34:23] | This Is Damage Control. You’re Making A Huge Mistake. | – 这是在控制危机 – 你这是在制造危机 |
[34:26] | No, I’m Making A Tough Decision, | 不 我是在做一个艰难决定 |
[34:27] | Which Is My Job As President Of This Company. | 这也是我作为公司主席的职责所在 |
[34:29] | This Discussion’s Over. | 讨论结束 |
[34:37] | I Can’t Steal My Good Citizen Trophy. | 我不能偷走我的好市民奖杯 |
[34:39] | Oh, Come On. You Know You Want To. | 得了吧 你知道你想的 |
[34:41] | It’ll Make You Feel Better, I Promise. | 这会让你好受许多的 相信我 |
[34:43] | Okay. Yep. There It Is. I Can See It Kind Of. | 好吧 就在那儿 我能看到 |
[34:47] | All Right. Maybe I Could Just Hold It For A Second, | 好吧 也许我只拿一会儿 |
[34:49] | And Then Put It Back. | 然后就放回去 |
[34:50] | Or You Could Take A Picture Of Me With Your Cell Phone. | 或者你用手机拍下我拿奖杯的照片 |
[34:52] | No, No. That Could Be Evidence. | 不 不行 那就成了证据 |
[35:01] | “Betty, Come Get Me. | “Betty 快把我拿走 |
[35:02] | You Worked So Hard. I Belong To You.” | 你那么努力 我是属于你的” |
[35:04] | Shh. My Trophy Speaks With A Mexican Accent? | 嘘 我的奖杯竟然是墨西哥口音? |
[35:07] | All Trophies Do. | 所有奖杯都是 |
[35:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:22] | Oh, My God. | 天啊 |
[35:23] | Oh, My God. Oh, My God. Oh, My God. I Got It. | 天啊 我的老天啊 真不敢相信 我拿到了 |
[35:25] | I Got It. It’s A Lot Lighter Than I Imagined. | 我拿到了 比我想象得要轻一些 |
[35:30] | Stop Right There. | 不许动 |
[35:32] | Principal Hayward. | Hayward校长 |
[35:33] | Betty Suarez? | |
[35:35] | Stealing? | 偷东西? |
[35:38] | You’re A Bad Citizen, Betty Suarez. | 你是个坏市民 Betty Suarez |
[35:48] | Wilhelmina. | |
[35:50] | Alexis May Be Onboard With You And Your Little Act, | Alexis或许被你的演技蒙骗 买了你的帐 |
[35:53] | But I Am Not. I Haven’t Forgotten Who You Are. | 但是我没有 我没有忘记你是谁 |
[35:55] | Really, Daniel? Who Am I? | 是吗 Daniel? 那我是谁呢 |
[35:57] | This Morning, I Was Nothing At All, | 今天早上我还什么都不是 |
[36:00] | This Evening, I’m Creative Director, | 到了晚上 我就成了创意总监 |
[36:01] | And Tomorrow, Who Knows? | 那明天 谁知道呢? |
[36:03] | Maybe I’ll Be Editor-In-Chief. | 或许我会是主编呢 |
[36:07] | Oh, Wait, That’s Your Job, | 不对 那是你的工作 |
[36:10] | Isn’t It? | 不是吗 |
[36:12] | Sweet Dreams. | 好梦 |
[36:23] | Well, If It Isn’t Miss Fancy-Pants Celebrity | 这不是雍容华贵的上流美小姐 |
[36:25] | Back Among The Muggles. | 回到平民中间来了啊 |
[36:27] | Stop. Hey, If You’re Really Such A Celebrity, | – 别说了 – 嘿 你要真的是名人 |
[36:29] | Then Where’s Your Posse, Huh? Where’s Your Hybrid? | 你的粉丝们呢 你的混血儿呢 |
[36:32] | Where’s Your Inappropriately Named Baby? | 你那取错名字的孩子呢? |
[36:35] | I’m Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:37] | I Was Mean. | 我太过分了 |
[36:38] | Look, If You Think That You And Gene | 听着 如果你认为你和Gene |
[36:40] | Have Such A Great Relationship, Fine. | 之间的感情非常好 那我没话说 |
[36:42] | It’s None Of My Business. Marc, You Were Right. I Didn’t Want You Around, | – 这与我无关 – Marc 你说得对 我不希望你在身边 |
[36:46] | ‘Cause I Didn’t Want You To See | 因为我不想让你看到 |
[36:48] | That He Only Loved Me On Camera. | 他只有在镜头前才会爱我 |
[36:51] | It Wasn’t Real. He’s Not Even My Father. | 那都是假的 他也不是我爸爸 |
[36:54] | What Do You Mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:56] | It Was All A Publicity Stunt. | 不过是炒作的手段罢了 |
[36:58] | He Needed A Gimmick For His Reality Show, | 他需要给自己的真人秀找个噱头 |
[37:01] | And I Was Just A Gorgeous Ingenue | 而我正好是个天真无邪的清纯少女 |
[37:04] | Looking For A Dad. | 在寻找爸爸 |
[37:07] | Well, I Didn’t Want To Say This Before, | 以前我还不敢这么说 |
[37:09] | But I Am So Relieved. | 不过我真的松了口气 |
[37:12] | I Mean, Thank God You’re Not Related. | 谢天谢地 你们没有血缘关系 |
[37:13] | In Ten Years, | 不然十年之后 |
[37:14] | That Massive Forehead Could Be You. | 那个顶着大脑门的人就是你了 |
[37:19] | You’re Right. | 没错 |
[37:24] | But I’m Sorry You Still Don’t Know | 不过我很遗憾你还是不知道 |
[37:25] | Who Your Family Is. | 家人是谁 |
[37:31] | Yes, I Do. | 不 我知道 |
[37:40] | Who Is It? | 是谁 |
[37:42] | It’s, Um, Tony Diaz. | 是…Tony Diaz |
[37:46] | Oh. Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[37:48] | Just A Second, Okay? I’ll Be Right There. | 等一下 好吗 我马上来 |
[37:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:52] | Oh, My God. Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:56] | Tony. Hi. How Are You? | Tony 嗨 你好吗? |
[37:58] | I’m Good. Oh. | 我很好 |
[38:00] | Missed You At The Dance. Heard You Had A Nasty Cold. | 舞会上没见到你 听说你感冒很严重 |
[38:02] | Yeah, You Know, I Just Have A Little Bit Of An… | 是啊 我就是有那么点… |
[38:07] | Ah. | |
[38:09] | Tickle In My Throat. | 嗓子眼儿发痒 |
[38:11] | That Doesn’t Sound Too Good. No. | 听起来可不怎么好啊 |
[38:13] | Here. I Brought You Some Soup. What? | – 给 我给你买了些热汤 – 什么 |
[38:18] | That Is So Nice. | 你真是细心 |
[38:20] | I Am So Embarrassed. I Look Horrible. | 我丢死人了 这么狼狈 |
[38:23] | Oh, No, No, No, What Are You-No. | 不不不 你没有 |
[38:25] | You-You Look Great. | 你看起来很好 |
[38:29] | Do You Wanna, Um, Come In? | 你想…进来坐下吗 |
[38:34] | Uh, I-I Think I Should Get Going, | 我想我还是走吧 |
[38:36] | But, You, Um, You Feel Better Soon, Okay? | 不过你会很快好起来的 对吧 |
[38:39] | Thanks For The Soup. | 谢谢你的汤 |
[38:43] | Um, Whenever You’re Up To It, | 不管什么时候 你决定就好 |
[38:44] | I Don’t Know, Maybe We Could Hang Out Sometime? | 或许有时间我们一起聚聚? |
[38:48] | Yeah, I Would Like That. Really? | – 好啊 我很愿意 – 真的? |
[38:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:52] | Okay. Good. | 好的 那好 – 好了 赶快喝汤吧 – 谢谢你 |
[38:53] | All Right. Enjoy The Soup. Okay. Thank You. | |
[38:57] | All Right. Enjoy The Soup. Okay. Thank You. | |
[39:01] | * He Likes Me * | * 他稀饭偶 * |
[39:02] | * He Really Li…* | * 他真滴稀饭…* |
[39:07] | It’s Only A Matter Of Time | 只不过是时间的问题 |
[39:08] | Before I Break This Family Apart For Good. | 很快我就会将这家人永远拆散 |
[39:11] | Wow. I Love This. | 我好喜欢这样 |
[39:12] | You’re Back And Wilhelmeaner Than Ever. | 你回来了 Wilhelmeaner万岁 |
[39:15] | Well, I Couldn’t Have Done It Without Your Help. | 没有你的帮助 我是不可能成功的 |
[39:18] | I Especially Liked The Caller On Larry King From Vermont | 特别是从Vermont打电话给Larry King |
[39:21] | Putting Daniel Through The Ringer. | 让Daniel下不来台 |
[39:22] | Well, He Is A Sexist Pig. | 他是头歧视女人的蠢猪 |
[39:24] | Brilliant Move Getting A Vermont Cell Phone. | 找一部Vermont的手机实在是有够聪明 |
[39:26] | You Told Me To. | 你告诉我的 |
[39:27] | Like I Said, Brilliant Move. | 正如我所说 很聪明 |
[39:34] | So The Principal Turns To Her And Says… | 校长就对着她说 |
[39:36] | “Betty Suarez, You’re Expelled.” | “Betty Suarez 你被开除了” |
[39:40] | No Way. Badass. | – 不可能 – 坏蛋 |
[39:42] | No, It Is Not Badass To Get Expelled From School, | 不 不是坏蛋被学校开除 |
[39:46] | So Don’t Go Gettin’ Any Ideas. | 所以不准胡思乱想 |
[39:47] | Too Late. You’re Officially A Bad Influence. | 太晚了 你已经成反面教材了 |
[39:50] | Okay, It’s Time For Us To Go Inside. | 好了 我们也该进去了 |
[39:52] | Your Mom’s Probably Waiting. | 你妈妈可能还在等着呢 |
[39:53] | All Right. Bye. Bye. | 好了 拜 |
[39:56] | Wait Right Here. I’m Gonna Go Say | 在这儿等我 我好去和Betty |
[39:57] | A Proper Good Night To Betty, Okay? | 道声晚安 好吗 |
[40:04] | I’m Sorry I Got You Into Trouble. | 很抱歉 我害你惹了麻烦 |
[40:05] | Don’t Worry About It. I Had Fun. | 别担心 我很开心 |
[40:08] | And Besides, I Figured Out | 而且我也想到 |
[40:09] | What My Article’s Gonna Be About- | 稿子要怎么写了 |
[40:11] | “You Can Be Young At Any Age.” | “青春无极限” |
[40:13] | I Mean, I Just Had My First Junior High Dance, | 我刚刚才跳了初中舞会的第一支舞 |
[40:15] | And I’m 24. I’m Glad I Could Help. | – 而我已经24岁了 – 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[40:18] | Well, I Better Get Inside And Start Writing. Right, Right. The Deadline. | – 我该进去赶稿子了 – 是啊 截稿时间 |
[40:22] | Yeah. Good Luck. | 好运 |
[40:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:29] | Hey, Uh, Crazy Idea. | 嘿 我有个疯狂的主意 |
[40:33] | Um, Do You Wanna, Uh, Maybe, | 你愿意…或许… |
[40:35] | Uh, Do Something Some-Sometime? | 做些什么…找个时间? |
[40:40] | What, Like-Like A Date? | 什么? 约会吗? |
[40:42] | I Don’t Know. Yeah. | 我不知道 也许是吧 |
[40:48] | Betty, Um, I Don’t Think So. | Betty 我想不行 |
[40:50] | What? | 什么? |
[40:51] | I Just-I Don’t Think It’s A Good Idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 好吧 我有点不明白 |
[40:55] | Um… Okay. I’m A Little Confused. | |
[40:59] | Um… Okay. I’m A Little Confused. | |
[41:00] | See, You Kissed Me, | 瞧 你吻了我 |
[41:02] | And Then You Danced With Me, | 然后请我跳舞 |
[41:03] | And You Talked About Being My Rebound Guy, | 你说要做我的救生圈 |
[41:05] | So I Mean, What Was That All About? | 这些都算什么呢 |
[41:09] | Well, That’s Just It. | 都过去了 |
[41:11] | I Don’t Want To Be The Rebound Guy. | 我不想做救生圈 |
[41:15] | I Wanna Be The Guy. | 我想做你的男人 |
[41:18] | * And That Friend Is You * | |
[41:22] | * Be Surprised By My Remarks * | -==祝福灾民 天佑中华==- -==我们都在为你们祈福==- -==即使我们饱含泪水,那也是坚强==- |