时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “ugly betty”… | 《丑女贝蒂》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | you’re dating a married man? | 和你交往的是个有妇之夫 |
[00:02] | You think that doesn’t tear me up? well, then walk away. | -你以为我就不痛苦吗 -那就离开他 |
[00:05] | I can’t. I’m in love with him. are you offering me a job? | -我做不到 我爱他 -你想雇用我 |
[00:08] | Yyou will be my prot. but that’s marc’s job. | -你是我的助理了 -但那是小马的工作 |
[00:11] | And now it’s yours. stuart, what are you doing here? | -现在是你的了 -斯图尔特 你在这干嘛 |
[00:14] | What’s wrong? I think he’s doing drugs again. | -怎么了 -我想他又开始吸毒了 |
[00:16] | What? I was on that trip with you in paris. | -什么 -当时我和你都在巴黎 |
[00:18] | I remember you drooling all over his mother. | 我记得你对他母亲垂涎三尺 |
[00:20] | Your son’s grandparents in france | 你儿子在法国的祖父母 |
[00:21] | Filed a claim for custody. I want to stay with my father. | -上诉求孙子的监护权 -我想和我父亲在一起 |
[00:24] | I’ve made a decision. tonight we are welcoming back, | 我决定了 今晚让我们热烈欢迎 |
[00:27] | As editor-in-chief of “mode,” daniel meade. | 《风尚》的主编 丹尼尔・米德 |
[00:30] | Don’t forget, I still own a third of this company. | 别忘了我依然持有公司三分之一的股分 |
[00:33] | You would be nothing without that baby. | 没有了那个孩子你什么都不是 |
[00:35] | You can’t push me aside. | 你别想甩掉我 |
[00:49] | is that light really necessary? | 有必要弄个灯在这照着吗 |
[00:56] | Sorry, miss suarez. | 对不起 苏亚雷斯小姐 |
[00:57] | That’s okay. believe me. | 没事 相信我 |
[00:59] | No one wants to know what happened to christina | 没人比我更想知道 |
[01:01] | More than I do. about that– | -克里斯蒂娜怎么回事 -关于那个 |
[01:02] | Do you have any idea where mr. meade was last night? | 你知道米德先生昨晚在哪么 |
[01:04] | do I know where daniel was last night? | 我知道丹尼尔昨晚在哪儿 |
[01:16] | six hours earlier | 六小时之前 |
[01:20] | Hi, dad. morning, sweetheart. | -老爸 -早上好 甜心 |
[01:22] | Are we gonna do this every morning? | 我们每天早上都要这样么 |
[01:25] | Hey, I miss you at breakfast, but I’m sure | 我吃早饭会很想你 |
[01:27] | You’re having a great breakfast in your own apartment. mmm. it’s great. | -当然你自己吃饭也挺好 -是挺好 |
[01:31] | I can’t help it. | 我就是忍不住 |
[01:32] | I still worry about you, by yourself in the big city. | 还是不放心你一个人在城里住 |
[01:35] | You think you have enough locks on your door? I have plenty. | -确定门上的锁够了么 -太够了 |
[01:38] | And I grew up in the big city, remember? | 我就是在城里长大的记得吧 |
[01:40] | There’s no need to be so protective of–my umbrella. | 所以没必要那么担心我的–雨伞 |
[01:43] | Why would I be protective of your umbrella? | 我为什么要担心你的雨伞 |
[01:45] | No, I left my umbrella ouide my apartment, | 不 我把伞放在门外 |
[01:47] | And now it’s gone. | 现在它不见了 |
[01:49] | Amor, you’re too trusting. | 亲爱的 你太没防备心了 |
[01:50] | You leave your umbrella outside your apartment, | 你把伞放在门外 |
[01:52] | People will steal it. I’m sure somebody just borrowed it. | -别人会偷的 -我相信只是有人借走了 |
[01:55] | My neighbors are really nice. | 我的邻居都很好 |
[01:57] | It sounds a lot like your bike in the seventh grade. | 让我想起你七年级那台脚踏车 |
[01:59] | Okay, those guys totally sd that they would bring it back, | 好吧 当时他们保证一定会还的 |
[02:02] | And it’s fine if someone borrowed my umbrella, | 而且就算伞被借走了也没啥 |
[02:03] | ’cause I don’t need it today anyway. | 反正今儿也用不着 |
[02:08] | You look different. I’m wet. | -你有点不一样 -我湿透了 |
[02:10] | Big improvement. betty. | 伟大的进化 贝蒂 |
[02:13] | Good morning, daniels. | 早上好 大小丹 |
[02:15] | What is popping, shorty? | 你好吗 矮冬瓜 |
[02:16] | Super tight. I am outtie five, ‘kay? | 今天天气不错 挺风和日丽的 |
[02:20] | Everyone at school listens to hip-hop, | 同学们都听嘻哈 |
[02:22] | So he’s sort of been studying up. | 所以他有点被同化了 |
[02:24] | Oh, well, he is a fast learner | 好吧 他学得真快 |
[02:26] | All right, daniel, your first day back at “mode”– | 好吧 你重回《风尚》的第一天 |
[02:29] | Schedule… thank you. | -日程表 -谢谢 |
[02:30] | Mail. oh, that’s it? | -信件 -就这一张 |
[02:32] | Yep, the rest of it got forwarded to alexis, | 对 剩下的在亚历克西斯那儿 |
[02:34] | But I’m on it. don’t worry. oh, and I also thought | 不过别担心 我会去要的 对了 |
[02:36] | That I would go do a dry cleaning run for you | 我想说趁你现在不穿运动服 |
[02:38] | Since you’re off the tracksuits. yay! great. oh. uh, can you have | -去趟干洗店把它干洗了 -好 |
[02:42] | My raincoat dry-cleaned while you’re at it? | 顺便帮我把雨衣一起洗了吧 |
[02:46] | Hello, dusty. | 哈罗 够脏的 |
[02:48] | Oh, and I was supposed to get my mom home last night, | 还有昨晚该我送妈妈回家 |
[02:51] | But I ended up leaving the party early, so if anyone asks, | 结果我提前离开了派对 如果有人问起 |
[02:53] | You can just say, uh, we were, uh, | 你就说 我们在… |
[02:56] | Here late packing up at “player” magazine. but we weren’t at “player.” | -《种马》杂志加夜班 -可我们没呀 |
[03:00] | Oh, I know. I just thought it was the simplest explanation. | 对 我只是觉得这解释最简单 |
[03:03] | Well, why don’t you just say where you really were? | 那为啥不直接说你昨晚在哪 |
[03:04] | Wouldn’t that be simpler? because I would… | -不更简单么 -因为我不… |
[03:08] | Because it’s not a big deal. | 因为那不重要 |
[03:11] | People! I have an announcement to make! | 同志们我有事要宣布 |
[03:14] | This is urgent! I have important news! | 紧急事件 重大新闻 |
[03:17] | Wilhelmina slater is in the hospital. | 威廉敏娜・斯莱特在医院里 |
[03:20] | It’s okay. she’s only there because last night | 没事 她在那是因为昨晚 |
[03:23] | Her surrogate, christina, | 她的代孕妈妈 克里斯蒂娜 |
[03:25] | Fell down the stairs and is unconscious. | 从楼梯上摔下昏迷不醒 |
[03:28] | What? | 什么 |
[03:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:30] | The baby and wilhelmina are fine. | 宝宝和威姐都很好 |
[03:33] | Marc! what about christina? | 小马 那克里斯蒂娜怎么样了 |
[03:35] | I’m sure that she’s– you know what? I didn’t ask. | 我确信她…那啥 其实我没问 |
[03:53] | Christina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[03:55] | Hi. it’s betty. | 是我 贝蒂 |
[03:57] | Hey, betty. | 贝蒂 |
[03:59] | Are you all right? what happened? | 你怎么样 怎么回事 |
[04:04] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[04:05] | It’s–it’s a bit fuzzy. | 有点 模模糊糊的 |
[04:08] | I was leaving the party. | 我刚离开那个派对 |
[04:10] | I’d had an awful time. | 觉得很没劲 |
[04:13] | And… I was at the top of the stairs, | 然后 我在楼梯口 |
[04:17] | And… | 然后 |
[04:21] | And–and then someone pushed me. | 然后 有人推了我一下 |
[04:23] | What? | 什么 |
[04:25] | Baby… | 宝宝 |
[04:27] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[04:28] | Drama | 一台戏 |
[04:29] | Rumors are swirling ever since the surrogate… | 自从怀着威廉敏娜・斯莱特和布拉德福・米德 |
[04:31] | Carrying wilhelmina slater | 私生子的代孕妈妈 |
[04:32] | And bradford meade’s latent love child | 克里斯蒂娜”摔下”楼梯以来 |
[04:34] | Fell down the stairs. or was she pushed? | 就开始谣言四起 或说她是被”推”的 |
[04:37] | With meade in the balance, | 现今米德家后院起火 |
[04:39] | Everyone wants to know who could have done such a thing– | 人人都想知道谁会做出这样的事呢 |
[04:41] | The millionaire playboy, the tranny c.e.o., | 是花心大少 还是变性CEO |
[04:45] | The angry matriarch acquitted of murder | 摆脱谋杀罪名的更年期贵妇 |
[04:48] | Or any one or wilhelmina’s many close frenemies? | 还是另有他人 威姐数不胜数的死对头们 |
[04:51] | La slater lost no time | 威姐一分钟没耽搁 |
[04:53] | In trying to help authorities find the culprit. | 大力协助警方捉拿凶手 |
[04:55] | I will not rest until the person who threatened the life | 我不会善罢甘休 |
[04:58] | Of my unborn child… and others. | 除非威胁我未出世的孩子生命…还有那谁 |
[05:03] | is brought to justice. | 这个人被绳之以法 |
[05:05] | So I’m offering a reward of $100,000 | 所以我悬赏10万美元 |
[05:08] | To anyone with information | 给任何提供有价值的信息 |
[05:10] | Leading to the apprehension of this monster. | 帮助我们捉到这个禽兽的人 |
[05:16] | This is a huge opportunity. | 这是个大好机会 |
[05:18] | The more they talk about this, | 人们越多地谈论这个 |
[05:20] | The less they talk about the poor sales | 就越少关心我的第一期《风尚》的 |
[05:22] | Of my first issue of “mode.” | 惨淡销售 |
[05:23] | Still, willie, | 可是威姐 |
[05:24] | Doesn’t it worry you a little, this whole situation? | 你就一点不担心这事么 |
[05:27] | Well, of course I’m worried, marc, | 我当然担心了 小马 |
[05:29] | But when someone gives you chintz, | 但是有人给你一块印花棉布 |
[05:31] | You can do two things– | 你可以做两件事 |
[05:32] | “a,” whine about the fact that it’s an upholstery fabric | A–抱怨这料子只能盖家具 |
[05:35] | Or “b,” turn it into a fabulous bolero jacket. | B–变废为惊世骇俗的西班牙舞服 |
[05:39] | Okay, you’re a diabolical fashion genius, | 好吧 你真是一个天才的时尚女魔头 |
[05:42] | And I’m delighted to be your first assistant again, | 我很荣幸又能做您的头号跟班 |
[05:44] | But your baby… | 但你的孩子 |
[05:46] | And others are in the hospital. | 还有那谁 还在医院里 |
[05:49] | I-i-i-i know they’re okay, but… | 我知道他们没事可是 |
[05:52] | Marc, you’re right. | 小马你说的对 |
[05:53] | At the end of the day, it’s about my child. | 再怎么说也事关我的孩子 |
[05:56] | Now we’ll have to make sure the press knows that. | 我们得马上通知媒体 |
[05:59] | We need speeches, vigils, | 要做戏 守夜 |
[06:00] | Long nights at the hospital with our scottish rent-a-womb. | 陪苏格兰子宫度过漫漫长夜 |
[06:03] | We’ll have to make sure | 我们要确保 |
[06:04] | They don’t forget the real victim here. the baby. | -他们没忘了这事真正的受害者 -宝宝 |
[06:09] | Me. | 我 |
[06:10] | You. | 你 |
[06:13] | Hello. “mode” magazine. | 你好 《风尚》杂志 |
[06:16] | You’ll have to call back. | 你得过会再打来了 |
[06:17] | Detective averaimo. I’m here to question people about– I did it. | -刑警阿瓦 我是来调查… -我干的 |
[06:20] | Excuse me? and now you have to interrogate me for, | -什么 -所以就审讯我得了 |
[06:23] | Like, hours and hours, | 好长好长的审讯 |
[06:25] | And I do not break easy. | 我没那么容易招供哦 |
[06:28] | I am totally easy. | 逗你玩啦 |
[06:31] | Detective averaimo, betty suarez. | 阿瓦警官 我是贝蒂・苏亚雷斯 |
[06:34] | We’re gonna set you up in the conference room. | 我们安排你们在会议室里开始 |
[06:35] | Oh, but I’m guilty. where are you going? | 我有罪 别走啊 |
[06:37] | Just sayou know, the victim, | 那个受害者 |
[06:39] | Christina mckinney, is my best friend. | 克里斯蒂娜・麦肯尼是我最好的朋友 |
[06:42] | Don’t worry, miss suarez, | 别担心 苏亚雷斯小姐 |
[06:43] | We’re taking this case very seriously. | 我们会尽全力调查这个案子 |
[06:45] | The attempted murder of a woman and her unborn child… | 谋杀孕妇和肚子里的宝宝未遂 |
[06:47] | Well, if there’s anything else that I can do for you, | 如果有什么我可以帮忙的 |
[06:50] | Please just let me know. | 请一定告诉我 |
[06:51] | Yeah, well, you can start by answering a few questions. | 那好 你先回答几个问题吧 |
[06:59] | is that light really necessary? | 有必要弄个灯在这照着吗 |
[07:04] | Sorry, miss suarez. | 对不起 苏亚雷斯小姐 |
[07:05] | Do I know… | 我知道… |
[07:08] | Where daniel was last night? um… | 丹尼尔昨晚在哪儿 |
[07:10] | You know, after the party. | 你知道吧 派对之后 |
[07:14] | I’m not really sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:15] | You see, he sort of asked me to say he was working late. | 是这样 他和我说如果有人问起 |
[07:21] | If anyone, you know, asked. | 就说他加夜班来着 |
[07:25] | He asked you to lie? | 他要你撒谎么 |
[07:27] | Uh… no, no. uh, not a lie. | 不 不是撒谎 |
[07:31] | More of a small untruth. | 就是有点不合实际 |
[07:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:38] | No. | 不 |
[07:39] | I think I just found a very promising lead. | 我想我刚发现一条很有价值的线索 |
[07:47] | He said “very promising lead,” | 他说”很有价值的线索” |
[07:49] | And then he circled and underlined daniel’s name. | 然后他把丹尼尔的名字圈了起来 还划线 |
[07:52] | It’s all my fault. speaking of which, | -这都是我的错 -说到这个 |
[07:54] | I’ve been watching a lot of cop shows lately, | 我最近看了不少的警匪片 |
[07:57] | And that mariska hargitay wears some amazing pantsuits. | 玛莉丝卡・哈吉塔(美国著名女星)的行头超赞的 |
[08:01] | I’m just trying to keep things upbeat. | 人家就活跃下气氛嘛 |
[08:03] | Sweetheart, | 甜心 |
[08:04] | I’m sure if he circled and underlined daniel’s name, | 我想那个警察把丹尼尔的名字又圈又划 |
[08:06] | The detective had a pretty good reason. | 肯定有他充分的理由 |
[08:09] | Dad, he only thinks daniel’s guilty | 老爸 他觉得丹尼尔可疑 |
[08:10] | Because of something I said. | 完全是因为我 |
[08:12] | It’s not like daniel could ever do something like that. | 丹尼尔是不会做出那样的事的 |
[08:14] | Well, if daniel’s innocent, | 好吧 如果丹尼尔是无辜的 |
[08:15] | Then he has nothing to worrybout, right? right. | -那他就不用担心啥了对吗 -支持 |
[08:19] | You’re right. I’m worrying about nothing. | 有点道理 我是在庸人自扰 |
[08:23] | I better get going. trains take forever to come after 9:00. | 我得走了 过了九点地铁就慢得像头牛 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | Thank you for the italian burgers. | 谢谢你的意大利汉堡 |
[08:29] | All right. bye. you’re welcome. let us know what happens. | -好的 再见 -不用谢 随时告诉我们进展 |
[08:31] | Okay. hi. sorry I missed supper. | -好的 -对不起 我错过了晚餐 |
[08:35] | I’m sure you were busy. hey. listen. | -你肯定很忙 -听我说 |
[08:37] | We need to talk about me and coach, okay? | 我们得谈谈我和教练的事 好么 |
[08:39] | You’re the only one who knows, | 你是唯一知道这事的人 |
[08:40] | And I know you’re still mad at me. hilda, I’m not mad. | -我知道你一定还在生我的气 -希尔达 我不是生气 |
[08:44] | I was just surprised yesterday. | 昨天我只是很惊讶 |
[08:46] | I never thought you were the type of person | 我从没想过你是个 |
[08:47] | Who’d do something like this. wait, wait, wait, wait. wait a minute. | -会做这种事的人 -等等 等一下 |
[08:51] | I’m the same person. I’m your sister. have a little faith. | 我还是我 你老姐 对我有点信心好不好 |
[08:55] | Tony’s marriage isn’t working, okay? he wants to be with me. | 托尼的婚姻名存实亡 他想跟我在一起 |
[08:59] | But getting out of a situation like that | 只是要离婚 |
[09:00] | is a little bit complicated, | 还是有点复杂 |
[09:03] | So that’s why we were wondering if | 所以我们想问问能否 |
[09:05] | Maybe we could just borrow your apartment. | 借 你的住处一用 |
[09:07] | What? are you crazy? | 啥 你们想啥呢 |
[09:09] | No, hilda. | 没门 希尔达 |
[09:10] | I’m not gonna let you | 我绝不允许你们 |
[09:11] | turn my apartment into some sort of sex den. | 把我的房子变成鬼混的老窝 |
[09:14] | Shh. it’s not about sex. it’s about love. | 嘘 谁说是鬼混 是爱 |
[09:17] | Fine. then some sort of love den. | 好 那就叫爱巢 |
[09:19] | If it was just about that, then we could do it in his car. | 如果真是那啥 在车里做就是 |
[09:22] | But that is no place to talk about | 但是我们确实没地儿 |
[09:23] | Whether or not we have a future together. | 谈我们的未来了 |
[09:26] | Betty, I’m trying to figure this thing out with him, you know? | 贝蒂 我在努力想和他把思路理清 |
[09:29] | And all we need is a place to talk. just talk. I promise. | 我们要的只是个说话的地方 只是谈谈 我发誓 |
[09:43] | I love you. thank you, mami. | 我爱你 谢谢 乖妹 |
[09:57] | Well, before you talk to daniel, could you at least handcuff me? | 在你们找丹尼尔之前 能不能先把我拷上 |
[10:06] | Daniel, I have to tell you something. | 丹尼尔 我得告诉你点儿事 |
[10:08] | I meant to tell you yesterday, but I thought I should do it in person. | 昨天就想告诉你 后来觉得还是亲自和你说比较好 |
[10:10] | You see, | 是这样 |
[10:10] | I sort of might have maybe admitted to the police that you | 我向警察供认了你让我 |
[10:11] | asked me to lie about where you were the night of the party. | 对那晚聚会的事情撒的谎 |
[10:13] | wait. why would you do that? | 等等 你为什么那么做 |
[10:15] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道 |
[10:15] | I am not a very good liar, | 我说不来谎 |
[10:17] | and I didn’t think it was that big of a deal, | 还以为没什么大不了的 |
[10:19] | And then he– mr. meade, you got a minute? | -然后他… -米德先生 您有空吗 |
[10:22] | I was wondering about something I noticed in your office. | 我想确定一下在你办公室里发现的东西 |
[10:24] | Are these your sneakers? | 这是您的运动鞋吗 |
[10:26] | yeah. uh, those are actually– they’re bapes. | 对 其实是猿人头波鞋 |
[10:29] | They’re… one-of-a-kind. | 是独品 |
[10:31] | Nigo hand-molded the soles for me and everything. | 老板长尾智明为我特制的 |
[10:34] | Fancy. size 11, huh? mm-hmm. | 很好 是11码哈 |
[10:37] | I’m afraid you’re under arrest. what? | -很遗憾您被捕了 -什么 |
[10:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:39] | What? | 什么 |
[10:39] | The tread marks here match the size 11 shoe prints | 我们在案发地楼梯井里发现的 |
[10:41] | we found in the stairwell where miss mckinney was pushed. | 11号鞋印和您的鞋符合 |
[10:45] | Betty, call my lawyer. | 贝蒂 打给我的律师 |
[10:48] | Um, right. okay, I will. | 好 我会打的 |
[11:08] | UGLY BETTY | |
[11:12] | $200,000 bail– that almost seems cheap. | 二十万保释金 他们还不如去抢算了 |
[11:16] | Here comes the press. come on, guys. | 前面是记者 大伙儿注意 |
[11:18] | Has anyone talked to daniel jr.? | 有人跟小丹尼尔谈过了吗 |
[11:20] | I don’t want him to see his father like this. | 我可不想这个样子被他看见 |
[11:22] | I’ve already handled it. I told him it’s a meade thing. | 我已经处理好了 我告诉他这是米德家族特色 |
[11:25] | See, grandma was in jail before, and aunt alexis may be in jail next. | 奶奶以前也坐过牢 接下来就是亚历克西斯姑姑 |
[11:29] | Seriously, mom. | 说真的 妈妈 |
[11:30] | We have to come up with a plan. | 我们得想个法子 |
[11:31] | I think somebody’s framing daniel, | 我看是有人暗算丹尼尔 |
[11:32] | and I wouldn’t put it past wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜也有嫌疑 |
[11:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:34] | Thank you, betty. | 谢谢 贝蒂 |
[11:35] | we have nothing to say at this time. thank you. | 无可奉告 谢谢 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:56] | Wilhelmina! surrogate! right over here. | 威廉敏娜 代孕妈妈 看这里 |
[11:59] | Surrogate, pull the bandage down. | 代孕妈妈 把绷带拉下来 |
[12:05] | You’re horrible. | 你真是恐怖 |
[12:06] | Why, because I care about the welfare of my unborn child? | 干嘛 就因为我关心我那没出世孩子的股份吗 |
[12:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:12] | I care about the welfare of my poor, unborn child. | 我关心我那可怜的 没出世孩子的幸福 |
[12:16] | Good. one more shot. | 好 再来一张 |
[12:17] | Because you are using me and the baby as some kind of prop for | 因为你利用我和你孩子做道具来作 |
[12:22] | a p.r. Stunt. | 吸引公众的噱头 |
[12:23] | Ugh. this pregnancy has just made you hysterical. | 怀孕让你变得脑残了 |
[12:25] | Oh. believe me. I understand. | 相信我 我理解 |
[12:27] | It’s… hormones. | 这是荷尔蒙作用 |
[12:29] | You just need a drink of water. nurse? | 给你来杯水就好了 护士 |
[12:33] | Nurse, my–my surrogate needs some water. | 护士 我的代孕妈妈要喝水 |
[12:36] | She’s–she’s suffered so much already. | 她经历了太多苦难了 |
[12:39] | please. won’t anyone help me? | 求你们了 帮帮我 |
[12:42] | Can someone just give her some water? | 就给她一杯水不行吗 |
[12:45] | All right! | 好的 |
[13:01] | Daniel, look. | 丹尼尔 |
[13:03] | I know this is my fault, | 我知道错了 |
[13:04] | and I really want to help you get out of it, | 我很想帮你摆脱这事 |
[13:07] | But you did tell me to lie about where you were last night. | 但是你确实让我对你昨晚去了哪儿撒谎 |
[13:10] | I know. it’s complicated. | 我知道 很复杂 |
[13:12] | More complicated than attempted murder? | 难道比谋杀未遂还复杂吗 |
[13:14] | Look, you just gotta believe me, betty. | 贝蒂 你得相信我 |
[13:16] | You know me. I didn’t push christina. | 你了解我 我没有推克里斯蒂娜 |
[13:19] | But beyond that, the less I say, the better. | 但是说真的 我说得越少 对我自己越好 |
[13:35] | I promised betty we’d keep it clean in here. | 我答应贝蒂在这儿要守规矩的 |
[13:37] | Oh, that’s too bad. I’m feeling dirty. | 真糟糕 我思想肮脏 |
[13:40] | Coach, what did I just say? | 教练 我刚才说什么来着 |
[13:43] | Mmm. seriously, I’m dirty. | 说真的 我是有点脏了 |
[13:45] | Water’s out at work. | 工作得汗如雨下 |
[13:46] | Thank you very much, new york city public school system. | 多亏纽约公立学校的教学系统 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I kind of need a shower. | 我得洗个澡 |
[13:52] | Okay, well, now I miss the sexy talk. | 好吧 这下我想念你那饥渴样了 |
[13:58] | Do you want to just take a shower here? oh. | 想就在这儿洗吗 |
[14:01] | I’ll go get some ice cream, | 我去买冰激凌 |
[14:03] | and then when I come back, we can talk. talk? | -回来以后再谈 -谈 |
[14:06] | Mm-hmm. when I say “talk,” I actually mean talk. | 对 我说的”谈” 就只是谈谈 |
[14:09] | Oh, yeah. no. no. I know exactly what you mean. | 是哦 好 我非常明白你的意思 |
[14:13] | Mm. I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:14] | All right. | 好 |
[14:37] | All clean, sexy ma–aah! | 水灵灵 火辣辣的我–啊! |
[14:40] | Coach? | 教练 |
[14:41] | Papi. tony. hilda. | -爸爸 托尼 -希尔达 |
[14:44] | Papi, what are you doing here? i-i was worried about betty. | -爸 你来这里干吗 -我不是担心贝蒂嘛 |
[14:46] | I came to install locks. | 我来装门锁 |
[14:47] | Oh, what’d you get, schlage locks? no, kwikset. | -啥牌子的 西勒奇 -不 快易置 |
[14:51] | Oh, yeah, those are good. | 不错 那牌子不错 |
[15:04] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[15:05] | Papi–papi, it’s–it’s not what you think. | 爸 爸 不是你想的那样 |
[15:11] | I think I should go. | 我看我还是走了 |
[15:17] | I don’t know why daniel won’t tell me where he was, | 我不知道为什么丹尼尔不肯告诉我他去哪儿了 |
[15:20] | I don’t think that he’s capable of doing something like this. | 但我觉得他不会脑残到做那事 |
[15:24] | I mean, it’s my fault he’s in this situation. | 是我让他惹了一身腥 |
[15:27] | I have to prove that he’s innocent, and you can help me. | 我要解救他于水深火热中 你要帮我 |
[15:30] | Well, what can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[15:31] | I mean, I’ve already talked to the police. | 我已经跟警察谈过了 |
[15:33] | I know, | 我知道 |
[15:34] | But maybe there’s something that you forgot | 也许你忘了啥细节 |
[15:37] | or something that you didn’t fully explain | 或者有啥没解释清楚 |
[15:40] | that could help us find who really pushed you. | 这些都可能帮助破案 |
[15:43] | I… never got around to telling you what happened with stuart. | 我一直没告诉你关于斯图尔特的事 |
[15:50] | What happened with stuart? | 斯图尔特怎么了 |
[15:53] | I s-saw him and… we fought. | 派对上我见了他 然后我们吵架了 |
[15:59] | You used me. you just wanted the money to buy drugs. | 你利用我 你就只想拿钱去买毒品 |
[16:02] | Christina– just get your hands off me! | -克里斯蒂娜 -把你的手拿开 |
[16:04] | I’m this close to calling immigration and having you deported. | 我就差这么点去移民局告你 驱逐你出境了 |
[16:09] | Oh, my god. christina. | 老天爷 克里斯蒂娜 |
[16:12] | Everyone’s so fixated on who wants revenge on wilhelmina, | 大家都把视线集中在威廉敏娜的仇家 |
[16:16] | Nobody’s talking about who hates you. | 没人注意到还有人恨你 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry. that came out wrong. | 抱歉 好像说过分了 |
[16:20] | What did the police say about stuart? | 警方怎么说斯图尔特的 |
[16:22] | I haven’t exactly told them about it. | 其实我没和他们说 |
[16:26] | God, betty. this has just been so awful. | 贝蒂 这事太不靠谱了 |
[16:30] | I mean, do you think that stuart could… | 你觉得斯图尔特真忍心… |
[16:32] | Really have done this to me? | 对我下这毒手 |
[16:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:38] | But you can’t keep something like this from the police. | 反正你不能对警方隐瞒这些 |
[16:41] | Christina, you have to tell them the truth. | 克里斯蒂娜 你得告诉他们事实 |
[16:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:48] | Dr. parker to the o.r. dr. parker to the o.r. | 帕克医生请到手术室 |
[16:53] | Any available i.v. nurse… | 请当班的护士… |
[16:59] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[17:07] | Stuart. hi. | 斯图尔特 你好 |
[17:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[17:10] | Well, I heard christina was in the hospital. | 我听说克里斯蒂娜住院了 |
[17:11] | I had to come and see that she’s okay. | 我得来看看她是不是好点了 |
[17:14] | Yeah, uh, it’s just that, um, | 是的 只是 |
[17:15] | They don’t really want anyone in there who might upset her. | 医生不许让她情绪波动的人进去 |
[17:20] | She told you about the fight, huh? nope. | -她告诉你我们吵架了哈 -没 |
[17:22] | Maybe. what size shoes do you wear? | 一点点 你穿几码的鞋 |
[17:25] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[17:26] | No reason. | 不干嘛 |
[17:27] | Size 14. the kids at school used to call me “big foot.” | 14码 上学的时候他们叫我”大脚怪” |
[17:30] | It was humiliating. now do you want | 说起来丢人 |
[17:31] | to tell me why you need to know that? | 话说你有啥必要知道这个 |
[17:33] | Well, the person who pushed christina | 推克里斯蒂娜下楼的人 |
[17:35] | down the stairs wore a size 11. | 就穿11码鞋 |
[17:38] | Do you think I did it? | 你怀疑是我干的 |
[17:42] | It breaks my heart that you think | 你以为我会对她下此毒手 |
[17:44] | I’m even capable of hurting christina. | 真让我寒心 |
[17:46] | I love her. well, what do you expect, stuart? | -我爱她 -你还想要什么 斯图尔特 |
[17:49] | She gave up a lot for you, to save your life, | 为了救你的命 她做出了多大的牺牲 |
[17:51] | And now you’re doing drugs again? | 但你却又去吸毒了 |
[17:54] | I’m in pain. | 我很痛苦 |
[17:57] | The treatment that christina paid for– it didn’t work. | 克里斯蒂娜花钱给我做的治疗 没有用 |
[18:01] | There’s no cure, so I’m gonna die, okay? | 没药可治了 我要死了 |
[18:09] | I’m sorry. uh… | 对不起 |
[18:10] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:13] | Are you going to tell her? | 你会告诉她吗 |
[18:15] | After what christina’s done for me, | 克里斯蒂娜为我做了这么多 |
[18:16] | to tell her it was all for nothing, | 告诉她又能怎么样 |
[18:17] | How am I gonna do that? | 何苦呢 |
[18:18] | After all she’s done for you, she deserves to know. | 为你做了这么多 她有权知道 |
[18:50] | This didn’t work in high school. why would it work now? | 你那点小心眼高中就没用 现在更别想 |
[18:53] | What, are you stalking me? | 干嘛 你埋伏我 |
[18:54] | A married man, hilda? I thought you were better than this. | 有妇之夫 希尔达 我还高估你了 |
[18:58] | Said the guy who had an affair with our mom. | 某人还不是第三者插足才娶了我妈 |
[19:00] | No, that was totally different. | 可别 完全两码事 |
[19:01] | Oh, right, because you’re a guy, | 好 因为你是个男人 |
[19:02] | And you got that whole latino macho thing happening. | 然后你就觉得自己给拉丁男人争了光了 |
[19:04] | Don’t make this about that. this is about you. | 别扯开话题 说的是你 |
[19:06] | You’d never say anything like this to betty. | 你从来不骂贝蒂 |
[19:08] | Maybe because betty wouldn’t do something like this. | 因为她不会做出这样的事 |
[19:21] | Good afternoon. hi. I’m betty suarez. | 下午好 我是贝蒂・苏亚雷斯 |
[19:23] | I’m daniel meade’s assistant. | 我是丹尼尔・米德的助理 |
[19:24] | I need the security tapes from two nights ago. | 我要两天前晚上的监控录象带 |
[19:26] | You want the security tapes, too? | 你也要监控录像 |
[19:28] | Like, I said, I work for daniel meade, as in meade publications. | 我为丹尼尔・米德工作 在米德杂志社 |
[19:32] | The guy they arrested for pushing that pregnant lady? | 就推孕妇下楼被逮那人 |
[19:35] | that’s the one. | 就他 |
[19:35] | That’s crazy. you work for a murderer. | 真可怕 你老板是个杀人犯 |
[19:38] | Ah. attempted murderer, and he didn’t do it, | 是谋杀未遂 还不是他干的 |
[19:40] | and you work for him, too | 而且他也是你老板 |
[19:42] | Wow. I work for a murderer. | 天哪 我给杀人犯打工 |
[19:46] | I hadn’t considered that. | 还真没想到呢 |
[19:48] | Right, so if you give me the tapes, | 是啊 所以快把录像给我 |
[19:51] | and we can prove he’s innocent, | 如果能证明他的清白 |
[19:53] | Then we won’t work for a murderer. | 我们就不是给杀人犯打工了 |
[19:55] | I can’t do it. | 不成啊 |
[19:57] | The morning after your boss tried to | 就在你老板差点害死那可怜孕妇 |
[19:58] | kill that poor pregnant lady, | 第二天早上 |
[19:59] | The tapes were gone. | 录影带就不见了 |
[20:01] | What? well, do you know who took ’em? | 什么 是谁拿走的 |
[20:06] | I’ll tell you what I told the police and that little blonde girl. | 我是这样对警方和那金发小妞说的 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:10] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:12] | Wait. what little blonde girl? | 等等 哪个金发小妞 |
[20:14] | So I asked about the tapes. so what? | 我是问了录影带的事 怎么着 |
[20:16] | I am not splitting wilhelmina’s reward money with you. | 威廉敏娜的赏金没你的份 |
[20:18] | Amanda, I don’t care about the reward. | 阿曼达 我才不管赏金的事 |
[20:20] | I just need to help daniel. | 我是为了帮丹尼尔 |
[20:22] | Look, you know he’s innocent, too. | 听着 你也知道他是清白的 |
[20:24] | I do. look, don’t judge me, okay? | 是的 听着 别看扁我好吧 |
[20:28] | Not that you ever really could in… that. | 你也没啥资本就凭这… 一驼 |
[20:31] | But I really, really need that reward money. | 我超级需要这笔钱 |
[20:33] | I’m having a little bit of a cash flow problem, | 最近资金有点周转不灵 |
[20:36] | And I may or may not have maxed out a few credit cards. | 也许大概可能刷爆了几张信用卡 |
[20:39] | How many? like… 15. | -多少张 -大概…15张啦 |
[20:41] | 15? | 15张 |
[20:42] | shh. I like nice things, okay? so what? | 嘘 我购物狂 怎么着 |
[20:45] | Anyway, I’m not talking to my parents now, | 我和爸妈绝交了 |
[20:47] | So I’m kind of on my own with this, not that you’d care. | 我就得自己扛着 反正你也不关心 |
[20:50] | No, of course I care. | 不 我关心你 |
[20:52] | Look, amanda, you were there the night christina got pushed, | 阿曼达 克里斯蒂娜被害的那天你在现场 |
[20:54] | So why don’t you just tell me what you remember? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[20:57] | Well, it was late. | 那会挺晚了 |
[21:00] | That’s when I usually try the credit card company’s indian call centers. | 我通常那会给信用卡印度分公司打电话 |
[21:03] | They are so much nicer. | 他们好说话多了 |
[21:05] | Seriously, I don’t know why you’re making | 说真的 我就不明白了 |
[21:06] | such a big deal out of this,Rahul. | 你们干吗大惊小怪的 印度阿三 |
[21:09] | Is it a crime to purchase things you can’t pay for? no. | 难到买不起还买就触犯法律了 切 |
[21:12] | Amanda, have you seen the mustard? | 阿曼达 看到芥末酱了么 |
[21:15] | I need it for my big, fat sandwich, | 给我的巨无霸三明治抹点 |
[21:16] | which I’m always, like,Eating around you | 我老喜欢在你跟前吃 |
[21:17] | and making a total mess of myself. | 然后吃一身都是 |
[21:20] | I know. you always are, right? mm-hmm. | 是啊 你老这样 |
[21:23] | I do not always eat sandwiches, and I wasn’t even there. | 我不常吃三明治的 何况我当时也没在啊 |
[21:26] | I’m just saying, it really does feel that way sometimes. | 就说说呗 有时候你就给我这种感觉 |
[21:30] | So anyway, I was back at my desk… | 言归正传 回到前台 |
[21:32] | Okay, if I pay my bill, then I can’t pay my rent, | 好吧 如果我按期付款就没法付房租了 |
[21:34] | And if I can’t pay my rent, then where will you send my bill? | 既然住处都没了 你们往哪儿寄账单呢 |
[21:38] | See? this is actually all for you. | 看吧 我这是替你们着想 |
[21:43] | Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[21:44] | I peered around the corner, but it wasn’t a woman. | 我瞟到拐角处有人 但不是女人 |
[21:47] | Well, it was marc. | 是小马 |
[21:49] | You will rue the day, wilhelmina slater, | 你总有一天要后悔 威廉敏娜・斯莱特 |
[21:51] | That you decided to cross marc st. james. | 胆敢招惹马克・詹姆斯 |
[21:54] | I know all of your plans, and I will make you pay! | 你的丑事我全知道 你会为此付出代价 |
[21:58] | Actually, I did push christina the other night. | 其实那晚的确是我推了克里斯蒂娜 |
[22:01] | What? oh, it’s not what you think. | -啥 -不是你们想的那样 |
[22:03] | God, you people jump to conclusions. | 上帝 你们还真是一根筋 |
[22:04] | And you… | 至于你 |
[22:05] | You’d think someone with your skin tone | 想想你这肤色 |
[22:07] | Would be a little more sensitive to prejudice. | 肯定对种族偏见更敏感 |
[22:10] | Marc, don’t change the subject. | 小马 别转移话题 |
[22:11] | You just said you pushed christina, | 你刚提到你推了克里斯蒂娜 |
[22:13] | And amanda said she saw you | 阿曼达也说她看到你 |
[22:15] | yelling at wilhelmina that night. | 那晚朝威廉敏娜吼 |
[22:17] | Oh. that. | 哦 那事儿 |
[22:21] | Well, that really wasn’t anything. | 其实什么都不是啦 |
[22:22] | Then why are you hiding it? I’m not hiding it. | -那你干嘛遮遮掩掩的 -我没有 |
[22:24] | I just don’t want anyone to know about it. | 只是不想让别人知道 |
[22:25] | Marc, that’s the same thing. | 小马 都是一个意思 |
[22:26] | Fine! do you want to know what I was doing? I’ll show you. | 好吧 真想知道我在干什么 满足你们 |
[22:33] | You killed wilhelmina, and you stuffed her! | 你杀了威廉敏娜 还把她塞进衣柜 |
[22:35] | But you put her in tahari? | 但怎么给她穿艾利・塔哈瑞(以色列裔设计师作品真的很丑) |
[22:37] | Amanda, it’s a wilhelmina doll. | 阿曼达 它是个假人 |
[22:39] | It’s a wilhelmina mannequin. | 威廉敏娜人体模型 |
[22:40] | She had it made for dress fittings. | 她做衣服用的 |
[22:42] | Now I’m not proud of this, and I will deny it if asked, | 我不引以为豪 别人问了我也不会承认 |
[22:46] | But sometimes when I’m angry at her, | 每当她惹毛了我 |
[22:48] | I will pull out the mannequin late at night and… yell at it. | 就会趁夜黑风高拖出假人…对它狂吼 |
[22:53] | You will rue the day, wilhelmina slater, | 你总有一天要后悔的 威廉敏娜・斯莱特 |
[22:56] | That you decided to cross marc st. james. | 胆敢招惹马克・詹姆斯 |
[22:59] | I know all of your plans, and I will make you pay. | 你的丑事我全知道 你会为此付出代价 |
[23:09] | You slapped her? | 你扇了她 |
[23:11] | Hard core. | 牛逼 |
[23:12] | Well, I apologized afterwards. | 事后我道歉了 |
[23:14] | I mean, I know she’s not real, but she still scares me a little. | 就算知道是假的 我还是有点怕怕 |
[23:18] | Marc, you still haven’t explained exactly | 小马 你还是没说 |
[23:20] | why you were angry at wilhelmina. | 你为什么对威那么火大 |
[23:22] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:23] | Maybe because I’ve been loyal to her for years, | 可能是因为这么多年来我对她忠心耿耿 |
[23:26] | And then in a matter of days, | 短短几天时间 |
[23:27] | She hires this little mayan fireplug and promotes her above me? | 她就雇了你这只玛雅猪 还爬到我头上来 |
[23:31] | Marc, that again? | 小马 你又来了 |
[23:33] | You may think that I lick willie’s boots because I like it, | 你以为我舔威姐的靴子那么心甘情愿啊 |
[23:36] | And I do a little–they’re fancy– but | 有点情愿–它们很美–但 |
[23:38] | There is a reason why I put myself through it. | 我这么忍辱负重也是有原因的 |
[23:40] | You’re not the only one who wants to | 想在杂志界混出名堂的 |
[23:41] | get ahead in the magazine world. | 不只你一个 |
[23:44] | I have dreams, too. you never mentioned that. | -我也有梦想 -你从没提过啊 |
[23:50] | Anyway, I was a little worked up | 总之 对威假人吼久了 |
[23:51] | yelling at the wilhel-mannequin, | 让我有点过分鸡冻 |
[23:53] | So I just wanted to go home… | 所见就打算回家… |
[23:55] | But christina was blocking my way. | 克里斯蒂娜挡着我的路了 |
[23:58] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[24:00] | You. | 你 |
[24:02] | You’re carrying that thing… For her! aah! | 是你替她…怀了那鬼东西! |
[24:07] | So that’s the last time I saw christina, with claire, | 这是我最后一次见到克里斯蒂娜 克莱尔在场 |
[24:11] | Who seemed pretty pissed off at her now that I think about it. | 现在想想当时她火气很旺啊 |
[24:15] | Oh, my god. claire. | 天哪 是克莱尔 |
[24:19] | She had a motive, an opportunity– | 她有动机 有机会 |
[24:23] | not to mention, She totally murdered my mom. | 更别说 她还杀了我妈妈 |
[24:27] | Kind of. | 算是 |
[24:39] | All right, mrs. meade, | 好吧 米德夫人 |
[24:40] | if you could just tell us what you remember. | 请告诉我们您能记住的 |
[24:42] | Just so you know, if I had done it, | 你知道的 如果是我干的 |
[24:44] | I would never let my son take the blame. | 我绝不会让我儿子背黑锅 |
[24:46] | Oh, something you learned in prison? | 监狱里学来的么 |
[24:48] | There’s two things they always tell you– | 他们总会提醒你两点 |
[24:50] | Do your own time and don’t trust the popo. | 管好自己的事 别信典狱长 |
[24:53] | Okay. uh, so what exactly were you doing the night of the launch party? | 那么发布会那晚你做了什么呢 |
[24:58] | Well, you probably remember us at the party, | 你们估计都有印象的 |
[25:01] | Exchanging our usual pleasantries. | 我们俩又在闹着玩 |
[25:03] | You can’t push me aside. | 你别想排挤我 |
[25:05] | Don’t you ever threaten my children, wilhelmina. | 甭想威胁我的孩子 威廉敏娜 |
[25:09] | You have no idea the lengths I will go to protect them. | 为了保护他们我会不惜一切代价 |
[25:15] | You’re not doing a very good job | 你不太擅长 |
[25:16] | of explaining how you’re innocent. | 给自己洗刷冤屈啊 |
[25:18] | Yes, well, wilhelmina has a way of getting me worked up, | 是的 威廉敏娜也总有办法气我 |
[25:23] | I found myself needing a little something to take the edge off. | 那晚我得找点东西消消火 |
[25:27] | All right, you slipped up. | 好吧 你没忍住 |
[25:29] | You had a drink. so what? | 喝了酒 然后呢 |
[25:31] | That’s the thing. | 事就来了 |
[25:32] | I can’t have just one drink. | 我喝酒停不下来 |
[25:36] | I screwed up, betty. | 我喝高了 贝蒂 |
[25:38] | Wilhelmina slater. | 威廉敏娜・斯莱特 |
[25:40] | More like wilhelmina slut-er. get it? | 应该叫威廉敏娜・死贱货 好玩吧 |
[25:47] | Oh, that’s okay. I’m so funny. | 无所谓 太搞笑了 |
[25:50] | Oh! god. | 天哪 |
[25:57] | Excuse me. oh. | 请让一下 |
[26:00] | You. | 你 |
[26:02] | You’re carrying that thing for her! | 是你给她怀了那鬼东西 |
[26:07] | Oh! hold it–oh. ooh. | 小心 |
[26:10] | Believe me I could… Yeah, i think. | -相信我 我还能喝 -同感 |
[26:13] | Oh, mom. yeah, right here on the sofa. | -天哪 妈 -就在沙发上吧 |
[26:17] | Mother, have you been drinking? | 妈妈 你喝酒了 |
[26:19] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[26:20] | Well, t-the last one sort of ended up all over me, really. | 最后一点儿全泼我身上了 真的 |
[26:24] | Thank you, christina. | 谢谢 克里斯蒂娜 |
[26:26] | Oh. thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:28] | My mother has struggled with this one for a long time, | 我妈对此耿耿于怀 |
[26:31] | But I can’t really blame her. | 真的不能怪她 |
[26:33] | It’s been a stressful week for all of us. | 这个星期大家的压力都很大 |
[26:36] | I was sort of dealing with my own problems that night. | 那晚我也在处理些私人问题 |
[26:40] | You mean wilhelmina? | 你是指威廉敏娜 |
[26:42] | Yeah. wilhelmina? yeah. | -是啊 威廉敏娜 -对啊 |
[26:46] | Let me remind you of my position at this company | 在说之前 我要提醒你们一下 |
[26:50] | and then all of yours before I say, | 这里谁是老大 |
[26:53] | this doesn’t go any further than… this… room. | 绝不允许第五个人…知道 |
[26:59] | Okay.that’s great. | 好 收到 |
[27:03] | We understand. | 我们答应你 |
[27:05] | I work very hard to look poised… | 我很努力地保持形象 |
[27:08] | But sometimes things slip through the cracks. | 但总会有事与愿违的时候 |
[27:13] | Oh, my god. what did you find? | 天哪 你发现了什么 |
[27:16] | Facial hair. | 胡子 |
[27:17] | Facial hair? | 胡子 |
[27:19] | I’d forgotten to take my estrogen. | 我忘了注射雌性激素了 |
[27:22] | I go to great lengths to maintain | 我努力幻想着 |
[27:23] | the illusion that I was born a woman, | 自己生来就是女儿身 |
[27:26] | But I wasn’t. | 可我不是 |
[27:31] | I’ll be honest. I didn’t even notice christina leaving. | 说实话 我都没注意到克里斯蒂娜离开 |
[27:34] | I guess she must have snuck out while I was helping my mom. | 可能是在我扶妈妈时走掉的 |
[27:38] | The rest of the night was spent trying to hail a taxi and | 后来 为防止她吐在我全新的唐那凯伦上 |
[27:41] | Keep my mom from getting sick on my brand-new donna karan. | 我就忙着拦出租 |
[27:48] | I never knew alexis went through that | 我就没想过亚历克西斯也有这些烦恼 |
[27:51] | or claire or you, amanda | 还有克莱尔 还有你 阿曼达 |
[27:53] | With your credit cards. | 你的信用卡问题 |
[27:55] | I mean, you’d think there was an easy explanation for these things, | 这些事表面看来很简单 |
[27:57] | But there just isn’t. | 其实麻烦大了 |
[27:58] | I know, but after talking to everyone, | 是啊 但谈了这一圈下来 |
[28:00] | It really does seem like daniel did it. | 我感觉真的像是丹尼尔干的 |
[28:03] | And I’m genuinely surprised. | 确实雷到我了 |
[28:05] | No, daniel is innocent. I know he is. | 不对 丹尼尔是清白的 我敢肯定 |
[28:09] | Maybe wilhelmina could help us prove it. | 也许威廉敏娜能帮我们证明 |
[28:12] | Prove what? prove that daniel’s innocent. | -证明啥 -证明丹尼尔是清白的 |
[28:14] | Oh, I didn’t understand that part. | 没明白啥意思 |
[28:17] | Christina was standing right here. | 克里斯蒂娜站在这儿 |
[28:19] | Okay, guys. go ahead. throw the mannequin down the stairs. | 同志们行动 把假人扔下楼 |
[28:29] | I don’t want to be critical here. | 别嫌我挑刺儿 |
[28:30] | But we can’t reenact this crime with that mannequin. | 总觉得用假人来犯罪现场重现不太靠谱 |
[28:33] | -It’s way too skinny -so true | -太轻了 -太对了 |
[28:35] | We need something heavy | 应该找肥点的 |
[28:37] | That can double as a convincing pregnant woman. | 和孕妇一样重的东西 |
[28:40] | Guys don’t be ridiculous. | 你们别胡闹了 |
[28:42] | I’m not gonna let you throw me down the stairs. | 扔我下楼梯 想都别想 |
[28:44] | Just relax you won’t break anything unless you tense up. | 淡定 越紧张越受伤 |
[28:45] | Marc I said let me go! aah! | 小马 放开我 |
[29:00] | Are you guys crazy? | 你们这对疯婆子 |
[29:02] | You could have killed us. | 差点被害死 |
[29:09] | Great can you have my raincoat dry-cleaned while you’re at it? | 那好 顺便帮我把外套拿去干洗 |
[29:13] | Hello dusty. | 哈罗 有够脏 |
[29:15] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[29:16] | Daniel’s coat. | 丹尼尔的外套 |
[29:22] | Dear, | 亲爱的 |
[29:22] | I was talking to barbara walters’ people | 我和芭芭拉・沃特斯的人谈了关于 |
[29:24] | About setting up an inter– well, | 安排记者招待会的事 |
[29:26] | I– everything all right? | 你还好吧 |
[29:28] | Emotional stress is not good for the baby. | 情绪波动对胎儿不好 |
[29:30] | Stuart came to see me. | 斯图尔特来看我了 |
[29:34] | His treatment didn’t work. | 他的疗程不起作用 |
[29:38] | And he’s dying. | 他要死了 |
[29:42] | Well I suppose that’s the danger of Experimental treatments. | 也许只是试验性疗法的风险 |
[29:49] | Can you just leave me on my own for a little while? | 让我一个人静一下好吗 |
[29:52] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[30:13] | Oh… what did I do? | 我都干了些什么呀 |
[30:29] | Daniel hi I was just looking for some paperwork. | 丹尼尔 我刚在找文件呢 |
[30:33] | Nope it’s not here. | 看来不在这里 |
[30:34] | Hey I’m glad I found you. | 总算找到你了 |
[30:35] | I’ve just been wanting to tell you | 一直想告诉你 |
[30:38] | How much your faith in me has meant during this whole ordeal. | 这次事件中 你对我的信任超级重要 |
[30:41] | Yeah of–of course. | 那…那当然啦 |
[30:46] | Something wrong? | 有什么事吧 |
[30:47] | No nothing’s wrong why would anything be wrong? | 没事 能有啥事儿 |
[30:50] | I don’t know just kind of the way you said, “nothing’s wrong,” | 是吗 其实当你说自己”没事” |
[30:53] | It kinda like you know sounds like there is something wrong. | 就像在说 “有事” |
[30:57] | Nope. | 没有啦 |
[30:58] | Oh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[31:11] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[31:12] | Thank god you’re here. I don’t know what to do. | 你可回来了 我一点主意没有 |
[31:16] | Hilda’s having an affair. | 希尔达在玩火 |
[31:18] | -Coach diaz–he’s married -I know. | -迪亚斯已经结婚了 -我知道 |
[31:19] | Wait. what? you know? | 什么 你知道 |
[31:22] | Dad! enough with the spanish. | 爸 别蹦西班牙语了 |
[31:26] | I think daniel pushed christina. | 可能是丹尼尔推了克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:28] | What? | 什么 |
[31:31] | I found this in his bag. | 这是在他包里找到的 |
[31:33] | It’s a security tape from “mode” the night christina got pushed. | 是克里斯蒂娜被害那晚 《风尚》的监控录像 |
[31:36] | He stole it. | 他偷了 |
[31:38] | Do you think he’s guilty? | 你觉得是他么 |
[31:40] | I don’t know. I don’t– I don’t know what to think. | 不知道 我脑子一团麻 |
[31:43] | I mean, I spent the entire day trying to prove that he’s innocent, | 为了证明他的清白 我忙活了一整天 |
[31:46] | And all I found out was that | 而现在却发现 |
[31:47] | Everything is more complicated than I thought. | 事情远比我想象的复杂 |
[31:49] | Betty this is why I worry about you. | 贝蒂 这就是我不放心你的原因 |
[31:51] | I know, dad. I know. you think I’m naive. I’m too trusting. | 爸 我明白 你觉得我很傻很天真 |
[31:54] | Is it really naive to want to believe in people? | 难道相信人就是天真吗 |
[31:58] | I mean look at hilda. okay, so she made a mistake. | 你看希尔达 就算她犯了错 |
[32:03] | She’s still a good person. | 她还是个好人 |
[32:06] | And I would say the same thing about daniel | 找到监控录像前 |
[32:08] | Right before I found this. | 我也以为丹尼尔是好人 |
[32:10] | That’s not being naive, mija. | 这不是天真不天真的问题 丫头 |
[32:13] | That’s faith. | 这是信任 |
[32:20] | Have you seen it? | 看了没 |
[32:23] | No. | 还没 |
[32:26] | I don’t want to know if I’m wrong about daniel. | 如果真的看错了丹尼尔 我会好难接受 |
[32:29] | What if you’re right? | 如果你眼光没错呢 |
[32:53] | Ew, Daniel. this is dirty… | 丹尼尔 你真猥琐 |
[32:56] | And awkward. | 兼龌龊 |
[32:59] | But why would he want to hide that from the police? | 他为什么要藏着录像带呢 |
[33:06] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[33:07] | It’s not that complicated daniel. I’ve seen the tape. | 开门见山吧 录像我都看了 |
[33:09] | Oh god not the– -yes and I saw it with my dad. | -真是 这… -对 而且我爸也在 |
[33:13] | Okay so… | 好吧 其实 |
[33:14] | The woman I was with that night, that was holly, | 那晚和我一起的女人 |
[33:17] | The state department liaison who’s | 叫霍莉 政府联络员 |
[33:19] | Been helping me with my custody problems? | 帮我打理监护权事务的 |
[33:21] | And you’re sleeping with her? | 你献身 她才帮你 |
[33:22] | No no that–that happened after she started helping me. | 不 不是 这是她开始帮我之后的事 |
[33:25] | It wasn’t like she started helping me because we slept together, | 不是因为我和她上床才帮我 |
[33:29] | But if it ever got out I know that’s what it would look like. | 但如果传出去 别人得怎么八这事 |
[33:33] | That’s it? that’s why you couldn’t say anything? | 就这样? 这就是你守口如瓶的原因 |
[33:37] | What, are you crazy? | 你脑子进水了啊 |
[33:38] | Daniel you were arrested for attempted murder! | 丹尼尔 你曾因谋杀未遂被捕 |
[33:41] | Yeah which I didn’t commit. | 我可没有认罪 |
[33:43] | Look I had to believe they were gonna find the real culprit eventually. | 我得寄望于他们能找到真正的凶手 |
[33:46] | Besides if they ever found out where I really was that night, | 况且 要是他们知道我干的事 |
[33:49] | Holly could have lost her job, | 会害霍莉丢了饭碗 |
[33:50] | I’d lose her help and I could lose daniel jr. forever. | 没有她的帮助 我可能会永远失去小丹尼尔 |
[33:53] | He’s my son betty I’m not gonna lose him now I won’t. | 贝蒂 他是我儿子 我不想他走 绝不 |
[33:59] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[34:00] | Daniel, | 丹尼尔 |
[34:01] | I have never been more happy to find out | 我第一次为了你的风流事 |
[34:04] | About one of your sleazy affairs. | 而这么开心 |
[34:06] | Oh! I knew you couldn’t have pushed christina. | 我就知道不是你推了克里斯蒂娜 |
[34:09] | I believed in you, and I was right. mm! | 我相信你 我是对的 |
[34:12] | Thank you, betty. | 谢谢 贝蒂 |
[34:14] | Um, I’m–i’m sorry to do this right now. | 抱歉打扰了你的雅兴 |
[34:16] | I-i’m late to pick up d.j. | 我接小丹尼尔要迟到了 |
[34:19] | Right. okay. yes. you should go. | 对 好的 你该走了 |
[34:25] | Would you mind giving that coat back to alexis? | 能帮我把那件外套还给亚历克西斯吗 |
[34:28] | What do you mean, give it back? | 什么叫还给她 |
[34:29] | She borrowed it a couple days ago. | 她前几天借去了 |
[34:31] | It looks better on her anyway. | 反正她穿着更合适 |
[34:46] | Alexis? | 亚历克西斯 |
[34:48] | I know you did it. | 我知道是你干的 |
[34:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, betty. | 贝蒂 你在说什么呢 |
[34:56] | Daniel’s coat. you borrowed it. | 你借了丹尼尔的外套 |
[34:58] | It had dust from the bottom of the steps where christina fell. | 上面的灰来自那个楼梯井 |
[35:02] | So I got his coat dusty. so what? | 我把他的外套弄脏了 怎么着 |
[35:04] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 什么都证明不了 |
[35:06] | What about your feet? | 你穿多大的鞋 |
[35:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:07] | There are a lot of things you can change about yourself, | 你可以改变很多东西 |
[35:10] | But your shoe size isn’t one of them. | 但你的鞋码不会变 |
[35:11] | Men’s size 11, just like daniel’s, | 男人的鞋码 和丹尼尔一样大 |
[35:13] | Same as the ones the police found at the bottom of the stairs. | 还和警察在楼梯井发现的鞋印一样 |
[35:17] | You pushed christina, alexis. | 亚历克西斯 是你推了克里斯蒂娜 |
[35:21] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[35:27] | What you did to christina was horrible, | 你对克里斯蒂娜做出那么可怕的事 |
[35:29] | But then you stole daniel’s shoes and you wore his coat? | 然后又偷了丹尼尔的鞋 穿他的外套 |
[35:33] | You framed your own brother, alexis. | 亚历克西斯 你嫁祸自己的弟弟 |
[35:35] | I-i didn’t mean for that to happen. I swear. | 我不是故意的 我发誓 |
[35:37] | Yeah, well, that’s what it looks like. | 好吧 看上去是的 |
[35:46] | The night of the party, things were bad with wilhelmina. | 那天派对上 我和威廉敏娜闹翻了 |
[35:49] | I know we’ve had our differences, wilhelmina, | 威廉敏娜 我们各有各的想法 |
[35:51] | But we’re going to have to find a way to work together. | 但还得想办法一起共事啊 |
[35:54] | Oh, spare me, alexis. you stabbed me in the back. | 省省吧 亚历克西斯 你只会暗箭伤人 |
[35:57] | So let me give you fair warning, | 怪胎高妹 |
[35:59] | My freakishly tall girlfriend, | 给你个善意的忠告 |
[36:01] | You will never be rid of me thanks to this baby. | 多亏这个宝宝 你逃不出我的掌心了 |
[36:04] | I know all your secrets, and when I get my chance, | 我知道你所有的秘密 时机一到 |
[36:08] | You’ll never see it coming. | 你会连自己怎么的死都不知道 |
[36:14] | I was so pissed off that I broke a heel. oh! | 然后鞋跟折了 我很抓狂 |
[36:18] | Brand-new sergio rossis, too. | 还是崭新的塞乔・罗西 |
[36:21] | I knew he was my size so I went to see | 我知道丹尼尔的鞋码和我一样 |
[36:24] | If daniel might have a pair of shoes that fit me. | 就去找了一双适合的来穿 |
[36:27] | Then I saw the facial hair. | 然后发现了胡子 |
[36:29] | And right after that… | 就在这个时候… |
[36:34] | I know it’s not right, | 我知道这不合情理 |
[36:36] | But at that moment, I didn’t see christina. | 但这时 我看到的不是克里斯蒂娜 |
[36:39] | I saw someone else. | 而是其他人 |
[36:41] | You’ll never be rid of me. | 你永远逃不出我掌心 |
[36:43] | She was right. | 她说得没错 |
[36:45] | As long as christina was carrying her baby, | 只要克里斯蒂娜怀着她的孩子 |
[36:47] | I would never be rid of her. | 我就走不出她的阴影 |
[36:49] | My mother passed out. | 我妈睡着了 |
[36:53] | So I folwed christina out into the hallway. | 我就跟着克里斯蒂娜到了玄关 |
[36:59] | And I can’t explain it… | 我自己也无法解释 |
[37:09] | But when I saw christina then… | 当我看到克里斯蒂娜时 |
[37:13] | All I could think of was wilhelmina and | 只想到威廉敏娜 |
[37:15] | Everything she’s put our family through. | 和她对我家人的所作所为 |
[37:19] | I didn’t think. I just… | 脑中一片空白 然后… |
[37:41] | I ran to her afterward. | 我跑下去 |
[37:48] | I made sure she was still alive… | 看她是否还活着… |
[37:53] | And called 9-1-1. | 然后拨9-1-1 |
[37:57] | I can’t justify what I did. | 我不为自己辩解 |
[38:02] | And daniel–i never, ever wanted that to happen. | 而丹尼尔 我从来没到会连累他 |
[38:05] | It was insane. | 这太荒唐了 |
[38:06] | I just kept telling myself, | 我不断告诉自己 |
[38:08] | “He’s innocent. it’ll go away.” | 他是清白的 事情会过去的 |
[38:11] | Oh, god, betty. | 贝蒂 |
[38:14] | If I could take it back, I would, but I can’t. | 如果可以 真想挽回这一切 但我无能为力 |
[38:21] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[38:29] | No one else knows yet. | 没有别人知道 |
[38:32] | And I haven’t told daniel | 我也没有告诉丹尼尔 |
[38:34] | Because I know you’re a good person, alexis. | 因为我知道你是好人 亚历克西斯 |
[38:36] | But right now, you’re the only person who can prove that. | 但是目前 你是唯一能证明他清白的人 |
[40:08] | Sorry I took your umbrella -Jesse 5H | 不好意思 我拿了你的伞–5H的杰西 |
[40:20] | So her lawyers are negotiating the terms of her surrender. | 鉴于她自首 律师正为她争取轻判 |
[40:24] | Betty you think you know your own sister by now… | 贝蒂 你觉得你懂自己的姐姐吗 |
[40:28] | I know. | 懂 |
[40:30] | People can surprise you. | 别人总能给你惊喜 |
[40:32] | Miss meade… | 米德小姐… |
[40:36] | If you’re ready. | 可以走了吗 |
[40:39] | Dear? | 亲爱的 |
[40:40] | Mom there’s one more thing I have to tell you. | 妈 还有一件事我想告诉你 |
[40:43] | Could–could you give us another moment please? | 能多给我们一分钟吗 |
[40:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:48] | When I was clearing out my office, | 当我在清理办公室时 |
[40:50] | I accidentally opened up a piece of daniel’s mail. | 无意中看了丹尼尔的一封信件 |
[40:52] | Well darling, given what we’re dealing with here, | 宝贝 等这事完了以后 |
[40:55] | I think daniel’s going to overlook that one. | 丹尼尔会去看的 |
[40:57] | No no he won’t. | 不 他不会再看到了 |
[41:00] | It was a paternity test. | 是亲子鉴定 |
[41:01] | I don’t understand. | 你想说什么 |
[41:05] | Daniel isn’t daniel jr.’s father. | 丹尼尔不是小丹尼尔的生父 |
[41:09] | I am. | 我才是 |
[41:29] | I love you. | 我爱你(口型) |
[41:32] | I love you. | 我爱你(口型) |