时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | But not in that way. | 但不是那种喜欢 |
[00:13] | You’re a natural father. | 你是个好爸爸 |
[00:15] | His grandparents want him back in france. | 他的外祖父母希望他回法国生活 |
[00:17] | I know he misses them. | 我知道他挂念他们 |
[00:18] | He can miss them | 他可以想他们 |
[00:20] | and still want to be here with his father. | 同时也想和他爸爸一起生活 |
[00:21] | Daniel isn’t daniel jr.’s father. | 丹尼尔不是小丹尼尔的父亲 |
[00:23] | I am. | 我才是 |
[00:25] | I will not rest until the person | 我不会善罢甘休 |
[00:27] | who threatened the life of my unborn child | 除非威胁我未出世的孩子生命的人 |
[00:28] | is brought to justice | 被绳之以法 |
[00:30] | I’m afraid you’re under arrest. | 很遗憾您被捕了 |
[00:32] | I didn’t push christina. | 我没有推克里斯蒂娜 |
[00:34] | I know you did it. | 我知道是你干的 |
[00:37] | Today the center ring of the meade family circus | 今天米德家族的关注点 |
[00:39] | belongs to alexis meade | 落在亚历克西斯·米德身上 |
[00:41] | Who’s been charged with helping wilhelmina | 她因将威廉敏娜·斯莱特的代孕妈妈 |
[00:43] | Slater’s surrogate down a pesky flight of stairs. aah! | 从讨人厌的楼梯上推下去而受到指控 |
[00:47] | Hold everything. | 别走开 |
[00:48] | it looks like daniel meade has arrived. | 好像丹尼尔·米德已经来了 |
[00:50] | Oh mr. meade! mr. meade! | 米德先生 米德先生 |
[00:53] | Make a hole bitches. oh my god. | 腾个地儿 贱人们 额滴神 |
[00:55] | This ordeal has taken a terrible toll on daniel meade. | 这些烂事已经让丹尼尔·米德心力交瘁 |
[00:58] | He looks like some kind of twisted hunchback. | 有点像扭曲版的钟楼怪人 |
[01:07] | All right you guys. let’s go around the back. | 得 到后面找找去 |
[01:10] | Hey. I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[01:11] | – thanks for the devertion. – Of course. | -谢谢你掩护啊 -必须的 |
[01:14] | I think it’s great that you’re supporting your sister | 我认为你能支持你的姐姐是件好事 |
[01:15] | even if she did | 即使她犯下了 |
[01:17] | You know push my best friend down a flight of stairs. | 把我最好的朋友推下楼的罪行 |
[01:20] | Yeah I’m still pissed at alexis for letting me take the blame | 我也在不爽亚历克西斯让我背了黑锅 |
[01:23] | But mom wanted me to talk to her so here I am. | 但我妈要我跟她谈谈 所以就来了 |
[01:25] | well try and play nice. | 那就表现得友好点 |
[01:27] | Oh and um could I take the town car to work? | 我能坐林肯上班么 |
[01:30] | No. | 不行 |
[01:36] | You look like crap. | 你很憔悴 |
[01:38] | They said my eyebrow pencil could be used as a shank. | 他们说我的眉笔可以拿来作刀柄 |
[01:42] | I can see that. | 猜得出来 |
[01:45] | So I spoke to your lawyer. | 我跟你的律师谈过了 |
[01:47] | He thinks with the plea deal | 他想利用辩诉交易 |
[01:48] | You could probably get off with a fine and | 你很可能交罚款外加 |
[01:50] | A few hundred hours of community service. | 几百个小时的社区服务就能脱身 |
[01:52] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[01:53] | I don’t know why mom insisted | 不明白妈妈非要我 |
[01:55] | I come down here just to tell you that. | 跑一趟就告诉你这些 |
[01:58] | It wasn’t just to tell me that daniel. | 不光这些 丹尼尔 |
[02:00] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话和你说 |
[02:08] | 13 years ago when we met daniel jr.’s mother in paris | 13年前 当我们在巴黎认识小丹尼尔妈妈的时候 |
[02:11] | I was obviously still a man | 显然我还是个男人 |
[02:14] | and uh the thing is | 问题是 |
[02:17] | I slept with her. | 我跟她上过床 |
[02:19] | It was just once. | 就一次 |
[02:20] | why are you telling me this now? | 为什么现在和我说这些 |
[02:25] | Because I saw the results of the paternity test | 因为我看了亲子鉴定的结果 |
[02:28] | and you’re not daniel jr.’s father | 你不是小丹尼尔的父亲 |
[02:33] | I am. | 我才是 |
[02:37] | Look I’m–i’m gonna give up my parental rights. | 我准备放弃我的监护权 |
[02:39] | We can keep this out of the press. | 我们对媒体隐瞒这些 |
[02:41] | As far as anyone will know | 这样所有人都会以为 |
[02:42] | d.j. is your son. | 小丹尼尔你是的儿子 |
[02:46] | I’m so sorry daniel. | 我很抱歉 丹尼尔 |
[02:52] | Is there anything you want to say to me? | 你有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[03:02] | I think it shows real maturity | 我想丹尼尔乐意帮亚历克西斯 |
[03:04] | that daniel’s helping alexis. | 就说明他不再是个愣头青 |
[03:06] | He’s totally growing a person. | 完全成熟了 |
[03:07] | Okay uh betty | 好了 贝蒂 |
[03:08] | what time are you getting home from work tonight? | 你今天什么时候能下班回家 |
[03:11] | Oh I don’t know. | 不确定 |
[03:12] | Um like 7:00. | 7点吧 |
[03:13] | Why? you want to hang out? | 干嘛 逛街 |
[03:14] | Actually | 其实吧 |
[03:15] | Coach and I were wondering | 我和教练想说 |
[03:16] | if we could hang out at your place again. | 再借用一下你的公寓成不 |
[03:18] | hilda no. | 希尔达 不行 |
[03:20] | I said you could use my apartment that one time | 我说过就那一次 |
[03:23] | so that you guys could talk. | 给你们谈事用的 |
[03:24] | I know but– excuse me one second– | 我知道 可是… 稍等一下 |
[03:26] | I know but papi walked in on us. | 我知道 可上次爸爸撞见我们 |
[03:28] | We didn’t get a chance to talk. | 都没机会谈 |
[03:30] | come on betty. Please. | 贝蒂 求你啦 |
[03:31] | I really need to find out where this is going. | 我特别需要一个答案 |
[03:34] | Fine but I swear after this | 好吧 但是丑话说前头 |
[03:35] | I’m changing my locks and… | 这次以后我就换锁了 还有… |
[03:37] | Oh my god! gio’s back. | 我的天 吉欧回来了 |
[03:40] | What? gio’s back from rome. | 什么 吉欧从罗马回来了 |
[03:42] | Oh I can’t wait to hear all about his trip. | 我等不及要听他的旅行见闻了 |
[03:44] | Oh well isn’t that gonna be weird? | 呃 那不得尴尬啊 |
[03:46] | No. why would it be weird? I don’t know. | -不 怎么会呢 -不知道 |
[03:48] | Maybe because he offered to whisk you away | 或许是主动邀请你 |
[03:49] | on this romantic trip to rome | 共赴浪漫的罗马之旅 |
[03:51] | And you threw it in his face. | 可你一句话给人噎回去了 |
[03:52] | I did not throw anything back in his face. | 我没拿话噎他啊 |
[03:56] | I care about you gio | 我喜欢你 吉欧 |
[03:58] | but I can’t go to rome with you. | 但我不能和你去罗马 |
[04:01] | Right now I need to be on my own. | 我现在需要的是一个人的旅行 |
[04:03] | I completely understand. | 我很理解 |
[04:06] | Have a wonderful trip. | 祝你旅途愉快 |
[04:09] | Nope. he was fine. | 不 他那时候没咋地 |
[04:11] | All right I’ll talk to you later. whatever. | -好了 我迟点再跟你说 -随便吧 |
[04:15] | Buon giorno! | 早上好(意大利语) |
[04:16] | how was your trip? | 你的旅行怎么样 |
[04:18] | Was it amazing? tell me everything. | 很棒吧 都和我说说 |
[04:23] | I’m not telling you nothing. | 我和你说 茄子 |
[04:25] | You and i– we don’t talk. | 你和我–没话说 |
[04:30] | “banned!”? | “封杀” |
[04:32] | Gio what is this? | 吉欧 这算什么意思 |
[04:34] | I thought we were fine. | 我还以为我们很和谐 |
[04:36] | Fine? after the way we left things? | 和谐 就之前那烂摊子还和谐 |
[04:40] | The truth is | 事实是 |
[04:42] | I would rather be all alone than go to rome with you. | 我宁愿孤独终老也不要跟你去罗马 |
[04:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:46] | Well then let me make myself clear. | 那我把话说白了 |
[04:50] | Um it didn’t happen like that | 不是那样的 |
[04:52] | and I did not spit. | 再说我也不随地吐痰 |
[04:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:53] | Well maybe you don’t notice | 也许你没留意 |
[04:56] | but sometimes when you talk really fast | 但有时候你说得很快 |
[04:58] | You end up spitting a little bit. | 就口沫横飞了 |
[05:01] | Ugh. gio. gio! stop. | 吉欧 吉欧 站住 |
[05:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:07] | You want to hear about my trip? | 你想听故事 |
[05:08] | Two weeks in one of the most romantic places on earth | 在世界上最浪漫的地方待了俩星期 |
[05:11] | and I was alone | 结果一个人发霉 |
[05:13] | And since your boss made all the arrangements | 还有因为是你老板安排好了一切 |
[05:15] | All of the reservations were under your name. | 所有的预定都是在你的名下 |
[05:18] | So everywhere I went | 所以不管我到哪儿 |
[05:19] | it was “welcome signor suarez. | 都是”欢迎你 苏亚雷斯先生” |
[05:21] | “can I get you anything signor suarez? | 您需要点什么 苏亚雷斯先生 |
[05:23] | Where’s your wife signor suarez?” | 您的妻子呢 苏亚雷斯先生 |
[05:25] | There must have been something good right?. | 总得有点好回忆吧 |
[05:26] | it was rome. | 好歹是罗马 |
[05:28] | And you went to find your flavor | 你去寻找自己的私房风味 |
[05:29] | like mario batali. | 就像马里奥·巴塔利(美著名意大利大厨) |
[05:31] | Did you find your flavor? | 你找到了吗 |
[05:32] | oh I found it all right. | 我找到了 |
[05:35] | See there was this cheese a scamorza | 那里有种干酪 斯卡末杂(意产乳酪) |
[05:38] | made by a farmer named donato | 一个叫多纳多的农夫做的 |
[05:40] | And all of the milk from the cheese came from one cow–louisa. | 乳酪用的奶都产自同一头奶牛–露露 |
[05:46] | Feed her by hand pamper her massage her… | 他亲自喂她 给她按摩 宠着她 |
[05:49] | Oh I know. I know. | 有点雷 我知道 |
[05:52] | But the cheese… | 但是这乳酪 |
[05:55] | Who knew heaven could come from a cow? | 此味只应天上有 谁想得到一头牛也有呢 |
[05:58] | Not me. the sandwiches I was gonna make… | -我想不到 -我要做的三明治啊… |
[06:00] | That cheese was gonna change my life. | 那奶酪能改变我的一生 |
[06:02] | Life changing– that’s good right? | 改变一生–挺好不是么 |
[06:05] | Then I landed at j.f.k. | 结果我一下飞机 |
[06:08] | and the customs guys confiscated it. | 海关人员把它没收了 |
[06:11] | Something about food import rules. | 貌似触犯了某食品入境法规 |
[06:12] | Oh god gio. that’s– I’m so sorry. | 天啊 吉欧 我很遗憾 |
[06:16] | Oh it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[06:18] | See as I sat there | 但我坐在那儿 |
[06:21] | watching them eat my once-in-a-lifetime discovery | 眼见他们吃了我千载难逢的大发现 |
[06:25] | I had an epiphany | 我灵光一闪 |
[06:27] | a moment of total clarity. | 瞬间发现 |
[06:31] | I hate you. what? | -我恨你 -啥 |
[06:33] | You’re not a nice person. | 你人品很差 |
[06:34] | Not only are you banned from gio’s deli | 不单吉欧熟食店要封杀你 |
[06:36] | you’re banned from my life. | 我要把你从我人生中彻底抹掉 |
[06:40] | Gio. | 吉欧 |
[06:42] | You can’t ban me from your life. | 你不能把我从你人生中抹掉 |
[06:45] | I am a very nice person. | 我人品很好的 |
[06:47] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:48] | You can’t hate me because we’re friends. | 你不能恨我 因为我们是朋友 |
[06:59] | Oh my god. | 额滴神 |
[07:01] | He hates me. | 他恨我 |
[07:15] | I can’t stand that gio feels that way. | 我无法忍受吉欧那样想我 |
[07:18] | I should do something | 我得做点什么 |
[07:19] | something to make it up to him. | 补偿他 |
[07:20] | Wait. have you had your hand in there this whole time? | 等等 你一直把手放那里面的 |
[07:23] | Yeah I just didn’t want to intrupt your rant. | 我只是不想打断你慷慨激昂的演说 |
[07:25] | Did you get into a fight? | 你打架了? |
[07:26] | we talked about that. | 咱俩不说过这事么 |
[07:27] | You suck at fighting. | 你打架很菜 |
[07:28] | it wasn’t a fight exactly. | 也算不上打架 |
[07:30] | Then what happened? | 那么发生什么事情了 |
[07:31] | you don’t have to know everything | 贝蒂 你不用一一过问 |
[07:32] | that goes on in my life betty. Some things are private. | 我的生活吧 有些是隐私 |
[07:34] | oh okay private. | 是么 “隐私” |
[07:36] | ’cause the other day you had me | 前几天还要我 |
[07:38] | check a mole on your “lower back “ | 看看你”后腰”的痣 |
[07:39] | But today there are boundaries | 今天就有隐私啦 |
[07:40] | and yay for that. | 好开心哦 |
[07:44] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[07:46] | I’m… taking d.j. to lunch today. | 今天我要带小丹尼尔吃午餐 |
[07:47] | And then I have my sister’s arraignment. | 然后要去我姐的提审 |
[07:49] | You know you should probably just give gio a little time. | 你该给吉欧一点时间 |
[07:51] | I’m sure he’ll forget about it. | 他肯定会忘了这茬 |
[07:52] | you don’t know gio. | 你不了解吉欧 |
[07:54] | He gets something in his mind | 他有了想法 |
[07:55] | he doesn’t let it go | 就认死理 |
[07:56] | Like this cheese that he found in italy– | 就像他在意大利发现的那啥奶酪– |
[07:59] | Donut-donutto–do– donato scamorza? | -纳多 多多纳 -多纳多的斯卡末杂乳酪 |
[08:01] | yeah. how’d you know? | 是的 你怎么知道的 |
[08:02] | Oh it’s amazing. | 味道好极了 |
[08:03] | My friend mario uses it in all his restaurants. | 我朋友马里奥在他的餐馆里都用这种乳酪 |
[08:06] | mario? batali? | 姓巴塔利的马里奥 |
[08:08] | Mm-hmm. oh my god. he’s gio’s hero. | 老天爷 他是吉欧的偶像 |
[08:12] | Maybe he could get me some of that cheese | 或许请他帮我弄一点那种乳酪 |
[08:14] | And then I could give that to gio as a peace offering. | 然后我就可以送给吉欧求和 |
[08:18] | You think you could call him for me? | 你能帮我给他打个电话吗 |
[08:21] | Uh d.j. and i– | 小丹尼尔和我– |
[08:22] | call him. | 快打 |
[08:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:28] | How’s my baby? | 我的宝贝怎么样啊 |
[08:30] | Oh. I’m fine willie. | 我很好 威姐 |
[08:32] | You know how I get when you call me that. | 你这样叫我人家会脸红的 |
[08:35] | Oh that baby. | 哦 那个宝贝 |
[08:37] | Gestating nicely I’m told | 据说发育很正常 |
[08:38] | Though christina is getting a little too comfortable at the spa. | 虽然克里斯蒂娜SPA做得太安逸了 |
[08:42] | She’s requested a few extra days | 她要求多请几天假 |
[08:44] | for her and her terminal scotsman. | 陪她赖死不活的苏格兰男人 |
[08:46] | Make sure she’s aware her contract with me | 给她说清楚我们的协议里 |
[08:48] | Specifically limits extracurricular womb activities. | 明文规定严禁”子宫运动” |
[08:51] | Um… okay I will try… | 好 我试试 |
[08:55] | To tell her that. | 告诉她那个 |
[08:56] | So I suppose you’ve heard. alexis got community service. | 我想你听说了 亚历克西斯被判社区义务服务了 |
[09:01] | If I had known this is how the system worked | 如果早知道会这样 |
[09:03] | I’d have tried to kill more often. | 我就下手更快准狠 |
[09:04] | She tries to off your offspring | 她企图让你绝后 |
[09:05] | and she gets off with a slap on the wrist. | 结果只用社区服务就了解 |
[09:08] | It’s an offing outrage. | 出离愤怒了 |
[09:09] | Or it could be the opportunity we’ve been waiting for. | 这也可能是我们一直在等的大好时机 |
[09:14] | Exactly what I was thinking. | 人家也这么想来着 |
[09:16] | Though the fact that she’ll be out before cocktail Hour | 虽然她还有时间逍遥快乐 |
[09:19] | does get my dander up. oh my dander is sky high. | -让我非常不爽 -我已经要暴走了 |
[09:22] | Still I’m not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. | 我也不会得了便宜还卖乖 |
[09:25] | No you’d be a fool to. | 对 您又不傻 |
[09:28] | I’m completely lost. just tell me what to feel. | 我彻底晕了 直接说你想怎么办吧 |
[09:31] | Why don’t you get your lips off my ass | 有时间拍马屁 |
[09:32] | and get the d.a. on the phone? | 不如打个电话给检察官 |
[09:38] | So what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:39] | The arraignment was supposed to start a half an hour ago. | 提审不是半小时前就该开始了吗 |
[09:41] | Well I’m afraid there’s been a little hiccup. | 恐怕事情有点不顺 |
[09:43] | Uh apparently due to the horrific nature of your crimes | 看起来由于你的罪行特别恶劣 那啥啥的 |
[09:48] | the d.a. is bumping the charge from misdemeanor assault to | 检查官把这由过失伤人上升到了 |
[09:53] | Attempted murder. | 谋杀未遂 |
[09:54] | Oh my god. | 我的老天爷 |
[09:56] | They’re also insisting that alexis be denied bail. | 并且坚持不可保释 |
[09:59] | Now what are we going to do? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[10:00] | I thought we had a deal. I know. | -我们有协议的 -有是有 |
[10:01] | I’m–i’m trying to see if we can salvage some kind of plea agreement. | 我正在看能否争取得到一些辩诉交易 |
[10:04] | Um barring that we go to trial. | 除此以外 就是出庭受审了 |
[10:06] | No I am not putting my daughter’s future into the hands of | 不行 我决不能把我女儿的未来 |
[10:07] | 12 people who are Too lazy or stupid to get out of jury duty. | 交给12个不是懒蛋就是蠢货的陪审团 |
[10:12] | maybe I should just go to jail. | 干脆我直接进监狱吧 |
[10:13] | Maybe I’m getting what I deserve. I did a terrible thing. | 也许我罪有应得 |
[10:19] | Well that doesn’t make you a terrible person. | 那也不能说你就是坏人 |
[10:22] | Now don’t you worry dear. | 别担心亲爱的 |
[10:24] | I contributed handsomely to the district attorney’s election campaign. | 地方检察官选举我出手很大方 |
[10:29] | Mommy will make this all better. | 妈妈罩着你 |
[10:32] | Richard darling it’s claire meade. | 理查德 亲爱的 是我克莱尔·米德 |
[10:35] | Claire you know this is inappropriate. | 克莱尔 你知道这不太合适 |
[10:37] | I can’t talk to you while I’m prosecuting your daughter. | 起诉你女儿期间我们不能联系 |
[10:39] | Why don’t you reduce the charges and let alexis get to | 为啥不减轻你的指控 让亚历克西斯 |
[10:43] | Picking up trash along the west side highway like you promised? | 到公路西边捡垃圾呢 就像先前你答应我的 |
[10:47] | She admitted to pushing a pregnant woman down a flight of stairs. | 她承认把一位孕妇推下楼梯 |
[10:50] | And your point is? | 讲重点 |
[10:51] | The point is I’m under a lot of pressure. | 重点是 我压力很大 |
[10:53] | I can’t make it seem that there’s a | 我不能让人抓把柄 |
[10:55] | Different standard of justice for rich people. | 说我给有钱人开后门 |
[10:57] | Funny | 真滑稽 |
[10:57] | I don’t recall justice being quite so blind when you were | 竞选那会 你接受我的巨额支票 |
[11:00] | Accepting that obscenely large check I wrote for your campaign. | 没听你提什么正义 |
[11:04] | Claire I’m sorry. | 克莱尔 很抱歉 |
[11:06] | My hands are tied. | 我的手被绑住了(无能为力) |
[11:11] | Now counselor if we have any further interruptions | 检查官大人 如果再有人打搅的话 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna have to hold you… | 我只好… |
[11:18] | In contempt. | 羞辱你 |
[11:21] | Yes your honor. | 遵命 女王 |
[11:29] | You know we um we could have done this in the park like | 其实 我们可以在公园里做这些的 |
[11:33] | An actual picnic outside on the grass. | 草坪上的野餐 |
[11:35] | With all the ants and the dog crap? | 还有遍地的蚂蚁粑粑和狗屎么 |
[11:42] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:43] | I just– I’ve been thinking… mm-hmm. | 我一直在想 |
[11:45] | About–about this. | 关于这个 |
[11:47] | Indoor picnics? | 室内野餐 |
[11:49] | Dog crap? | 狗粑粑 |
[11:50] | No wise guy about us | 不 聪明人 关于我们的 |
[11:51] | About sneaking around and using my sister’s apartment. | 这样偷偷摸摸还要借用我妹妹的公寓 |
[11:56] | And what if justin finds out that you’re married? I’m leaving her. | -要是贾斯廷发现你已经结婚了 -我要离婚 |
[11:58] | I mean where is this going? let me finish. | 我们的未来在哪里 让我说完 |
[12:02] | Wait. what did you say? | 等一下 你说啥 |
[12:05] | Tony don’t mess with me. I swear to god… | 托尼 别糊弄我 我发誓… |
[12:08] | It’s no joke. I am telling her this afternoon. | 不开玩笑 我下午就会告诉她 |
[12:11] | No more sneaking around no more “dates” in the back of the car. | 不用再偷偷摸摸了 也不用在车后座里”约会”了 |
[12:15] | My dad’ll be happy to know I’m not gonna burn in hell. | 爸爸会很高兴我不用下地狱了 |
[12:17] | Ah! no eternal damnation always a good thing. | 不再有诅咒 只有美好的未来 |
[12:56] | Hey betty. | 贝蒂 |
[12:57] | A pair of sweaty smelly balls arrived for you. | 有对又湿又臭的葫芦是给你的 |
[13:03] | Is this your lunch? | 你午饭吃这个 |
[13:03] | No it’s for gio and no you can’t have any. | 不 是给吉欧的 没你的份儿 |
[13:07] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[13:08] | One slice of that fatness… | 一小片脂肪… |
[13:12] | Or ten of these. | 还是十盒这个 |
[13:19] | I totally win. | 完胜 |
[13:20] | Oh excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:21] | Can you direct me to daniel meade’s office please? | 可以带我去丹尼尔·米德的办公室么 |
[13:23] | Oh yes counselor adams. follow me. | 当然 亚当律师 跟我来吧 |
[13:24] | Uh oh my god. is that donato scamorza? | 我的天啊 这是多纳多的斯卡末杂乳酪吗 |
[13:33] | We need to discuss the custody hearing for daniel jr. | 我们得谈谈小丹尼尔监护权的官司 |
[13:37] | Why? you’re not handling that. | 为啥 你又不负责那个 |
[13:39] | I asked getman at the firm to let me step in. | 我在公司和盖特曼说让我跟进这案子 |
[13:41] | I feel bad about your sister. | 你姐姐的事我也很难过 |
[13:43] | I just want to knock one of ’em out of the park for you. | 我只是想帮你摆平其中一个 |
[13:46] | There we go. | 好的 |
[13:47] | Anyway now you remember that the uh | 不管怎么说 你记得 |
[13:50] | Grandparents of the boy in france filed a petition for custody? | 他祖父母上诉要求监护权吧 |
[13:54] | Getman told me not to worry about it. | 盖特曼叫我别担心 |
[13:57] | well That was when we were all under the | 那是在我们都认为 |
[13:58] | Impression that you were actually the father. | 你就是他生父的时候 |
[14:00] | Feel free to worry about it now. wait. | -现在可不那么胸有成竹了 -等等 |
[14:02] | They know? how the hell did they find out? | 他们知道了 怎么可能 |
[14:04] | I thought we were gonna keep this within the family. | 我以为这只有家里人知道 |
[14:06] | Well they subpoenaed our evidence | 他们传审了我们的证据 |
[14:07] | which included your paternity test. | 包括你的亲子鉴定 |
[14:10] | We’ll fight ’em right? | 赢他们不在话下 是吧 |
[14:12] | I’m–i’m still d.j.’s uncle. I still care for the kid. | 我还是小丹尼尔的叔叔 我依然很关心那孩子 |
[14:15] | I know I’d make a good dad. bring ’em on. | 我会是个好爸爸 让他们放马过来吧 |
[14:16] | That’s the spirit | 就是这种精神 |
[14:17] | But the thing is that the judge already awarded them temporary custody. | 不过事实上法官已经批准了他们的临时监护权 |
[14:22] | What? | 啥 |
[14:22] | Well when alexis relinquished her parental rights | 如果亚历克西斯放弃她的监护权 |
[14:25] | Those damn frenchies swooped right in. | 这些该死的法国佬就会趁虚而入 |
[14:28] | in one hour they’re gonna be at j.f.k. to pick him up. | 一小时后他们就到肯尼迪机场来接小丹尼尔了 |
[14:31] | Can’t we do something? oh sure sure sure. | -我们啥也不能做了么 -当然能 |
[14:33] | I filed a motion to have the custody order suspended | 我起草了一份暂停监护判决的文件 |
[14:36] | But if they get daniel jr. back on french soil | 但要是他们把小丹尼尔带上了法国的土地 |
[14:39] | it doesn’t make a difference how strong our case is | 不管我们多么神通广大都没用了 |
[14:42] | you can kiss that kid good-bye. | 你都只有跟他吻别了 |
[14:51] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[14:52] | Oh daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[14:52] | I know it’s been crazy today but I was wondering | 我知道今天过的很疯狂 不过我想问下 |
[14:54] | Could I leave work a little early? perfect. | -我能早点下班吗 -太好了 |
[14:56] | I was just about to ask you to take care of one little thing for me. | 我正好想找你帮我办一件小事 |
[14:58] | Oh of course. | 当然可以 |
[14:59] | I just have to get home. | 我只是要回家 |
[15:00] | Not a problem. | 没事 |
[15:01] | You see gio doesn’t know that I have an apartment in the city. | 吉欧不知道我在城里有个公寓 |
[15:04] | So I placed this huge sandwich order from his deli so | 所以我在他店里叫了一大堆外卖 |
[15:06] | That he could deliver it to my apartment. that’s brilliant. | -然后让他送到我的公寓 -油菜 |
[15:09] | When he shows up I’m gonna give him the scamorza. | 他来了后 我就把这个斯卡末杂乳酪给他 |
[15:12] | It can’t miss. you’re not listening to me. | -绝对管用 -你压根没听我说 |
[15:15] | No I’m not. listen I really need you to pick up d.j. | 我是没听 你得帮我接小丹尼尔放学 |
[15:17] | After school and take him somewhere. where? | -然后带他去一个地方 -去哪 |
[15:20] | Uh I don’t know. I don’t care. anywhere. | 我不知道 我不管 随便哪 |
[15:21] | Actually it’s probably better if you don’t tell me where. | 事实上你不告诉我去哪也许更好 |
[15:23] | Okay look daniel | 好吧 听着 丹尼尔 |
[15:24] | I am not taking him anywhere until you tell me what this is about. | 如果你不告诉我怎么回事 我哪儿也不带他去 |
[15:28] | Look d.j.’s grandparents are on their way here right now | 听着 小丹尼尔的祖父母正在来这里的路上 |
[15:31] | to take him back to france but how can they even do That you’r his father | -想带他回法国 -但他们凭什么啊 你是他亲爹 |
[15:33] | I don’t know I can’t go into the complex international legal issues right now. | 我不知道 我现在不能介入这个复杂的跨国法律纠纷 |
[15:38] | They’re french. they do things differently. | 他们是法国佬 他们做事和我们不一样 |
[15:40] | All right. well this still sounds a little fishy. betty please. | -好吧 听起来还是有点可疑 -贝蒂 求你了 |
[15:44] | If you don’t do this I’m gonna lose him. | 如果你不帮我的话 我就会失去他 |
[16:01] | Gio’s deli. | 吉欧家熟食店 |
[16:04] | “b. suarez”? | B·苏亚雷斯 |
[16:06] | Aw crap. | 靠 |
[16:07] | Right on time. great service as always. | 真准时 服务到家 就像往常一样 |
[16:10] | What is this? come in. | -你搞什么鬼 -进来吧 |
[16:15] | What part of “banned” don’t you understand suarez? | 苏亚雷斯 你不懂什么叫”封杀”么 |
[16:18] | Banned from the deli. | 不进店门 |
[16:19] | I thought I still had some wiggle room on delivery. bonjour. | -外卖不算数吧 -你好 |
[16:22] | Hey. well if you’ll excuse me I’ve got a business to run. | 不好意思 我还有事得走了 |
[16:26] | No. no no no no no. gio please. | 不不 别走 吉欧 求你了 |
[16:29] | I can’t let it end this way. just listen for a second. | 不能就这样结束了 就听我说几句 |
[16:33] | You know there is nothing that you can say that could make me… | 管你说什么我也不会… |
[16:44] | What’s that smell? | 这什么味儿 |
[16:46] | Heaven from a cow. | 来自奶牛的甘露 |
[16:56] | Donato scamorza. | 多纳多的斯卡末杂 |
[16:58] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[17:00] | Well I have my ways and I wanted to do something nice | 我有门路 我想表现出诚意来 |
[17:03] | you know To make up for what happened. | 弥补以前的不愉快 |
[17:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Where you going? leaving. | -你去哪 -闪人 |
[17:14] | But I gave you cheese. thank you. good-bye. | -但我给你乳酪了 -谢谢 拜拜 |
[17:17] | You’re still angry? | 你还在生气啊 |
[17:18] | Yep. | 对 |
[17:21] | Hey. what are you doing? | 喂 你干嘛 |
[17:23] | Give–don’t–don’t squeeze. don’t squeeze. | 给我 别–别挤 别挤坏了 |
[17:26] | Give me the… stop being such an indian giver. | 给我 别和印度人学(送了礼物又要回来) |
[17:30] | Okay first of all that is an outdated and culturally insensitive term | 好的 第一 这种说法太过时而且地域歧视 |
[17:34] | And second of all You are not getting this cheese | 第二 除非你肯坐下来 |
[17:37] | until we’ve sat down and spoken properly and gotten pass this. | 心平气和地和解了才能拿乳酪 |
[17:48] | Monsieur meade | 米德先生 |
[17:48] | We want to thank you so much for taking such good care of daniel. | 十分感谢你一直以来对小丹尼尔无微不至的照顾 |
[17:52] | He says wonderful things about you. | 他说了很多你的好 |
[17:55] | He does? I mean uh you’ve spoken with him? | 他说的? 你们和他有联系 |
[17:58] | Well yes he has written us many letters since he’s here in new york. | 是的 他到纽约后给我们写了不少信 |
[18:02] | Oh. I didn’t realize. | 我怎么不知道 |
[18:04] | No need for letter now. | 现在不用信了 |
[18:07] | His family is here. | 他的家人来了 |
[18:09] | I am his family. | 我就是他的家人 |
[18:11] | Monsieur meade I mean we want to take him– shh. shh. I’m sorry. | -米德先生 我们是想带他 -嘘 很抱歉 |
[18:16] | It’s just– since we lost our daughter he is all we have. | 女儿已经不在了 他就是我们的唯一 |
[18:24] | Where is our grandson? we need to take him home. | 我们的孙子在哪儿 得带他走了 |
[18:27] | He’s with my assistant. look I tried to call. | 他和我的助理在一起 我打过电话了 |
[18:29] | She’s just not answering her phone. | 她一直不接 |
[18:31] | If you’re looking for betty she’s at her apartment. | 找贝蒂么 她在公寓 |
[18:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:45] | This is me rock climbing in yosemite. | 这是我在约塞米蒂公园照的 |
[18:46] | Can you imagine me betty suarez | 难以想象吧 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[18:49] | hanging off a cliff 50 feet in the air? | 挂在50英尺高的悬崖 |
[18:53] | Ah! le grand canyon. yeah that’s right. | -大峡谷 -没错 |
[18:55] | And we hiked all the way to the bottom. | 我们一直下到底部 |
[18:57] | Did you know that only 1% of | 知道么 到过大峡谷的人中 |
[18:58] | Visitors to the grand canyon actually do that? | 一百个里边就一个能做到 |
[19:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:02] | Well the important thing is that I learned that I can do anything | 关键是我发现自己无所不能 |
[19:07] | And–and even the things that terrified me | 即使是我害怕的事 |
[19:10] | and that’s all thanks to you gio. | 这都要归功于你 吉欧 |
[19:13] | You were always pushing me to take risks. | 你总是鼓励我勇于冒险 |
[19:16] | You changed my life. | 是你改变了我的生活 |
[19:21] | So… | 也就是说 |
[19:22] | Breaking up with me made your life better? | 和我分手后你过得更好 |
[19:25] | What? no. no. | 啥 不不 |
[19:27] | You are taking this all wrong. | 你误解了 |
[19:29] | No no. I don’t think so. | 不 我没误解 |
[19:31] | You know this isn’t about you making me feel better. | 知道么 你不是在安慰我 |
[19:35] | This is about you feeling better about yourself. | 这完全是你一个人自我感觉良好 |
[19:38] | If you were listening to what I’m trying to tell you– | 如果你认真听了我说的… |
[19:39] | but I have been listening. | 我有在认真听 |
[19:42] | I’ve been listening to you talk for about a half | 你滔滔不绝了一个半小时 |
[19:45] | An hour about what great friends we are about how i | 我们关系多铁 我如何如何 |
[19:48] | Changed your life by sending you on this mountain climbing river rafting | 改变你的生活 我让你去爬山 去漂流 |
[19:52] | Clam chowder-eating vision quest. | 去吃蛤肉羹 |
[19:55] | But for once this isn’t about you | 好歹一次 别那么自私 |
[19:57] | And if you didn’t live in betty suarez land… | 如果你不生活在贝蒂·苏亚雷斯的世界里 |
[20:00] | Okay I do not live in betty suarez land. | 拜托 我可没活在贝蒂·苏亚雷斯的世界里 |
[20:04] | Oh yes you do. | 你就活在那儿 |
[20:06] | 25 teddy bear lane betty suarez land u.s.a. | 美国泰迪熊路25号 贝企鹅乐园 |
[20:11] | And if you were to step out of it for one minute | 只要你朝门外走出一步 |
[20:13] | You’d realize that it takes two to make a relationship | 就会意识到感情是两个人的事 |
[20:16] | And I’m not interested. well why not? | -而且跟我无关 -为什么 |
[20:18] | Because you broke my heart! | 因为你伤透了我的心 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry. i-i ha–i have to. | 对不起 我得接 |
[20:33] | D.j.’s grandparents found out where you are. | 小丹的祖父母知道你住哪儿了 |
[20:35] | What? | 什么 |
[20:37] | D.j. | 小丹 |
[20:38] | Look they’re coming to get him. you have to get out of there. | 他们来找他了 快带他离开 |
[20:40] | Daniel what is going on? | 丹尼尔 出了什么事 |
[20:42] | Ha lo se gi? | 你好 找谁 |
[20:43] | Dose betty suarez there? | 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯在么 |
[20:45] | Hello? I need to speak to betty suarez right now. | 喂 我要见贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 马上 |
[20:49] | They’re here betty | 他们来了 |
[20:51] | what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[20:52] | I know you’re up there. | 我知道你在 |
[20:53] | I’m not gonna let you take him away. | 我绝不让你夺走他 |
[20:55] | daniel it’s them. they’re here. | 丹尼尔 是他们 他们来了 |
[20:57] | Betty get out of there. just leave. | 贝蒂 快离开 快 |
[20:59] | He’s up there now isn’t he? let me in. | 他在上面吧 让我进去 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:03] | No! no no no. hey what the hell’s going on? | -不 不 -到底怎么回事 |
[21:08] | Daniel’s about to lose custody of his son. | 丹尼尔快要失去儿子的监护权 |
[21:10] | His grandparents are coming from france to take him back. | 他法国的祖父母要把孙子接回去了 |
[21:13] | Well how could they do that if daniel’s the father? | 他们凭什么啊 丹尼尔是人家亲爹啊 |
[21:15] | I don’t know. It’s a french thing. | 不清楚 谁知道法国佬想些啥 |
[21:16] | Look where’s your van? downstairs? | 你的车在哪儿 楼下么 |
[21:20] | You’re not expecting me to drive you anywhere. | 你不会想搭我车吧 |
[21:22] | Gio I know you hate me | 吉欧 我知道你恨我 |
[21:23] | But please don’t take it out on daniel or his son. | 但别波及到丹尼尔或他儿子 |
[21:29] | Hey d.j. ever been on a real live new york fire escape? | 小丹 没试过真正的纽约火警预演吧 |
[21:33] | Frentch…come on. | 心动不如行动 来吧 |
[21:47] | Prison reality is not living up to my fantasy at all. | 真监狱比我想象中可差远了去了 |
[21:50] | Where is all the scary beefy trade? | 那些让人怕怕的地下交易呢 |
[21:52] | Oh marc we’re in a women’s prison. | 小马 我们这是在女子监狱 |
[21:54] | I know. | 真逊 |
[22:01] | I’m surprised you wanted to see me wilhelmina | 威廉敏娜 我干了这种事 |
[22:03] | after what I’ve done. | 你还来探监我很吃惊啊 |
[22:04] | What would the world be without the power to forgive? | 如果没有仁慈的心 这世界会变成如何 |
[22:07] | And in the interest of forgiveness | 为了表达我的宽仁之心 |
[22:09] | I may have a way to help put this nightmare behind you. | 我倒是有办法帮你摆脱困境 |
[22:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:14] | Let’s just say the district attorney and I share certain enthusiasms. | 就说那个检察官吧 我们有相同的性趣 |
[22:19] | I could talk to him about reducing these outrageous charges against you. | 我可以劝他减轻你惨无人道的罪行的指控 |
[22:25] | You did this. | 是你搞得鬼 |
[22:27] | You got him to charge me with attempted murder. | 是你让他告我谋杀未遂 |
[22:29] | Oh don’t act so shocked. alexis. | 别那么鸡冻嘛 亚历克西斯 |
[22:32] | This is what we do. this is our thing. | 游戏规则就是这样啊 |
[22:33] | You screw me over. I screw you back. | 你弄我来 我搞你 |
[22:35] | A whole lot of screwing goin’ around. | 掐来掐去 乐趣无穷啊 |
[22:38] | The point is I can make this whole thing go away. | 关键是 只有我救得了你 |
[22:44] | And what’s it going to cost me? | 交换条件呢 |
[22:45] | Your shares in meade publishing. what? | -你在米德的股份 -什么 |
[22:48] | I’m not going to give you control of my family’s company. | 我不会拱手让出家族产业的控股权 |
[22:51] | How can you even ask me that? | 你怎么好意思问的 |
[22:53] | I’m just sayin’ you’re the one with the guilty conscience. | 说说嘛 反正做贼心虚的是你 |
[23:00] | I’m terrified of going to prison | 我很害怕进监狱 |
[23:02] | More scared than I’ve ever been in my entire life | 这是我一生中最恐惧的经历 |
[23:06] | But I will do a hundred years before I screw my brother over again. | 但是我宁愿蹲100年大牢 也不能陷我弟弟于危难中 |
[23:12] | So thank you for the offer but this time you can screw yourself. | 多谢你的帮助 自己留着玩吧 |
[23:24] | Are you being followed? | 被跟踪了么 |
[23:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:27] | Are we being followed? | 我们被跟踪了么 |
[23:36] | Nope. | 没有 |
[23:37] | No. | 没 |
[23:38] | So where are you heading? I don’t know. where should we take him? | -你们去哪儿 -不知道 应该去哪儿 |
[23:41] | Does he like the ballet? | 他喜欢芭蕾么 |
[23:42] | Because they’re doing “swan lake” at– | 最近在上演《天鹅湖》 |
[23:43] | you’re not taking him to the ballet. | 千万别带他看芭蕾 |
[23:44] | We’re not gonna take him to the ballet. | 我们不带他看芭蕾 |
[23:45] | Well what’s wrong with the ballet? | 看芭蕾怎么啦 |
[23:46] | Kids love the ballet. justin loves the ballet. | 小孩都喜欢芭蕾 贾斯廷就喜欢 |
[23:49] | look let me talk to gio. | 让吉欧听电话 |
[23:51] | No. why do you need to talk to gio? give me the phone. | -不要 为什么要跟他说 -把电话给我 |
[23:54] | Um I’m handling it. | 我来搞定 |
[23:55] | Hey. what about coney island? | 康尼岛怎么样(纽约大型游乐园) |
[23:59] | We’ll grab some dogs ride the cyclone? | 来点热狗 坐坐急速旋风车 |
[24:01] | perfect. gio I’ll meet you there. | 很好 吉欧 一会儿见 |
[24:03] | Thank you for driving. | 多谢你 司机 |
[24:06] | You always do this to me. | 你老这样 |
[24:08] | Right when I think I’m out you pull me right back in. | 对我若即若离的 |
[24:11] | Well you know what gio? | 知道么 吉欧 |
[24:12] | When this is all done | 等这件事结了 |
[24:14] | You can get back into your meaty cheese van | 开着你的肉酪货车 |
[24:16] | and drive as far away from betty suarez town as you want. | 尽管远离贝企鹅小镇吧 |
[24:21] | Suarez land. | 是贝企鹅乐园 |
[24:28] | Hello! come on back. through the beads. | 哈罗 请进 门帘这边 |
[24:32] | Hi! welcome to hilda’s beautilities. | 你好 欢迎来到希尔达美发 |
[24:35] | What can I do for yo perm pedicure? | 能为你做什么 烫发 美甲 |
[24:38] | I’m here about my husband. | 我是为了我老公来的 |
[24:39] | oh yeah yeah. we do men’s hair too. | 当然 我们也做男士美发 |
[24:42] | I followed him here one day. | 有天我跟踪他到这儿 |
[24:44] | His name is tony diaz. | 他叫托尼·迪亚斯 |
[24:47] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[24:49] | You don’t have to pretend. I know what’s going on. | 你不用装了 我都知道 |
[24:51] | Oh listen. please just talk to your sister. | -听着 -拜托 跟你妹妹谈谈 |
[24:55] | Tell her to stop seeing him. my sister? | -让她别和我老公来往了 -我妹妹 |
[24:58] | He’s been meeting her in the city in her apartment. | 我丈夫和她在城里见面 就在她的公寓 |
[25:02] | I was just there thinking I was gonna catch him again. | 我在那儿 想再逮他一次 |
[25:06] | But she was there with some french guy. | 但她和什么法国人在一起 |
[25:08] | She must… be some insatiable slut. | 真是个欲求不满的荡妇 |
[25:10] | Hey. this is my sister we’re talking about here. | 注意点 这是在说我妹妹 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. I don’t even blame her. | 对不起 我不应该怪她 |
[25:17] | It’s our own fault tony and me. | 是我们的错 托尼和我 |
[25:19] | We married young. we’ve been together for a long time. | 我们结婚很早 在一起很多年 |
[25:23] | At some point things just got cold. | 也不知什么时候 感情渐渐淡了 |
[25:27] | We stopped talking spending time together. | 彼此不说话 不交流 |
[25:32] | Everything. | 什么都没有 |
[25:33] | But I never stopped loving him ever even today | 但我从没停止过爱他 没有过 |
[25:36] | When he told me he was in love with someone else. | 即使今天他告诉我他爱上了别人 |
[25:43] | Is that crazy? | 很傻吧 |
[25:45] | No. | 不 |
[25:47] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[25:52] | Please just talk to your sister. | 拜托了 和你妹谈谈 |
[25:54] | Tell her I want a chance that’s all. | 让她给我一次机会 仅此而已 |
[25:57] | I want to make things better between him and me. | 我想和他重归于好 |
[26:06] | I want a chance to save my marriage. | 给我个机会挽救婚姻 |
[26:31] | You won! | 赢啦 |
[26:33] | Pay up. | 给钱 |
[26:35] | Fine but I’m gonna kick your derriere in the ring toss. | 好吧 待会玩套圈时有你好看的 |
[26:42] | Well you’re good with him. | 你跟他很合拍啊 |
[26:43] | Yeah well he’s a good kid. | 是啊 他是个好孩子 |
[26:47] | Hey. hey. where’s d.j.? | 小丹在哪儿 |
[26:49] | He went to grab something to eat. you okay? | 他找吃的去了 你没事吧 |
[26:51] | look I don’t have much time. | 听着 我时间不多 |
[26:52] | I got a car waiting to take d.j. and me to the airport. | 我弄了辆车把我和小丹载到机场 |
[26:54] | The meade family jet is gonna fly us to… | 乘米德私家飞机去… |
[26:57] | I haven’t figured that part out yet. | 我还没想好往哪儿飞 |
[26:59] | Do you guys know uh | 你们知不知道 |
[27:00] | Is there a country that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the u.s.? | 有哪些国家没有和美国签署引渡条约 |
[27:03] | Iceland’s a real country right? | 冰岛是国家吧 |
[27:04] | daniel what are you talking about? | 丹尼尔 你在说什么啊 |
[27:07] | The judge refused to grant a stay for the custody order. | 法官否决了监护权申请 |
[27:09] | D.j.’s grandparents are taking him back to france. | 小丹尼尔的祖父母就要带他回法国了 |
[27:11] | What? but that’s– that’s crazy. why? | 什么 这…太扯了 为什么啊 |
[27:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[27:15] | it doesn’t matter daniel? you’re his father. | 怎么不重要 丹尼尔 你是他亲爹 |
[27:17] | They can’t just take your son. | 他们不能就抢走你儿子 |
[27:18] | he’s not my son okay? d.j. is not my son. | 他不是我儿子 小丹尼尔不是我儿子 |
[27:23] | Guys. | 同志们 |
[27:26] | Hey d.j. | 小丹尼尔 |
[27:28] | You having fun | 玩得开心么 |
[27:33] | D.j. come on. wait. d.j. | 小丹 别这样 等等 |
[27:35] | D.j. come on. stop. come back. | 小丹 别这样 停下 快回来 |
[27:38] | On the upside his english is getting really good. | 往好处想 他的英语进步很大 |
[27:47] | D.j.! | 小丹 |
[27:49] | Daniel jr.! | 小丹尼尔 |
[27:50] | D.j.! | 小丹 |
[27:51] | Daniel jr.! | 小丹尼尔 |
[27:55] | Daniel why didn’t you tell me? | 丹尼尔 为什么你没告诉我 |
[27:57] | -You tell me everythi. -I know. | -你一向不对我隐瞒的 -是的 |
[27:59] | I guess I thought I could fix it somehow you know | 我以为能自己搞定 |
[28:02] | Make it go away. | 忘了这事 |
[28:03] | I was just afraid if I said it out loud it would make it real. | 我怕要是说出来 就成真的了 |
[28:07] | Well do you know who the real father is? | 你知道谁是亲生父亲了吗 |
[28:10] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[28:13] | Alexis. | 亚历克西斯 |
[28:22] | Look the important thing is | 重要的是 |
[28:23] | Alexis doesn’t want to be the father and I do. | 亚历克西斯不愿当爸爸 而我愿意 |
[28:26] | What does that mean? what are you gonna do? | 什么意思 你要怎么做 |
[28:28] | I’m gonna run away… | 逃跑… |
[28:30] | Someplace his grandparents can’t get to us. | 到他爷爷奶奶找不到的地方去 |
[28:32] | are they awful people? | 他们人很差劲么 |
[28:35] | No. | 不 |
[28:36] | Not at all. | 一点都不 |
[28:39] | Okay so… | 这样 那么… |
[28:41] | These two nice people show up to get their grandson | 这俩好人现身要带走孙子 |
[28:45] | and all of a sudden | 然后一下子 |
[28:47] | You want to become an international fugitive? | 你就想来个国际大逃亡 |
[28:51] | It’s a really bad plan isn’t it? | 这主意很烂 是吗 |
[28:58] | You know sometimes when we want something really bad | 有时候 我们很想要某样东西时 |
[29:02] | We forget that there are other people involved. | 就会忘记别人的感受 |
[29:07] | We just get stuck in our own little worlds | 我们就封闭在自己的世界里 |
[29:09] | And it doesn’t matter what other people feel… | 别人怎么想都无所谓 |
[29:13] | Except that it… | 除非 |
[29:15] | It does matter. | 有所谓 |
[29:21] | I think I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪儿 |
[29:23] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[29:31] | I went to a lot of trouble to get you a perfectly nice cubicle. | 要知道给你搞个合心意的房间有多难 |
[29:34] | You’d really destroy my daughter’s life | 你为了争权夺利 |
[29:37] | All for some power play over the company? | 就毁了我女儿的人生 |
[29:40] | Alexis tried to destroy my child’s life | 亚历克西斯以相同的理由 |
[29:42] | for the same reason. | 要毁了我孩子的 |
[29:43] | I just want justice served. | 总要讲点公平吧 |
[29:45] | Oh I know what you want | 我知道你要什么 |
[29:46] | But alexis will never give you control over meade publications. | 不过亚历克西斯不会让你掌控米德的 |
[29:50] | -She’ll go to prison first. -well then we have nothing to discuss. | -她会先进监狱 -那还有什么好谈的 |
[29:53] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[29:55] | I said she’ll never give you control over the company. | 我是说她不会让你掌控整个公司 |
[29:59] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[30:00] | I’ll convince her to split her shares sign over half to daniel | 我会说服她把股份一分为二 一份给丹尼尔 |
[30:05] | Half to you– well your unborn child. | 另一份给你 不 你未出世的孩子 |
[30:08] | You’ll each have a 50% stake in meade– | 你们会各持米德公司的一半股份 |
[30:11] | equal partners in running the company | 共同掌管公司 |
[30:13] | equal partners in running the magazine. | 共同经营杂志 |
[30:16] | You’ll both be editors-in-chief. | 你们都是总编 |
[30:19] | And in exchange you will use your influence with the d.a. | 作为交换 你要利用你和检察官的交情 |
[30:25] | To get the charges dropped. | 撤消起诉 |
[30:27] | I don’t think daniel would be happy with you | 我认为丹尼尔不会高兴 |
[30:29] | Bartering away his legacy to spring his jailbird sister. | 你拿他的继承权去解救他的囚犯姐姐 |
[30:35] | You may not understand this wilhelmina | 可能你不能理解 威廉敏娜 |
[30:37] | But there’s something called sacrifice. | 有舍才有得 |
[30:40] | Daniel and alexis have had their differences but at the end of the day | 丹尼尔和亚历克西斯性格相异 但话又说回来 |
[30:45] | They’re still brother and sister and that’s all that really matters. | 他们始终是姐弟 血浓于水啊 |
[31:08] | Ugh. are you sure he’s down here? | 你确定他在这下面吗 |
[31:11] | Why don’t we just check the cyclone one more time or dante’s inferno? | 为啥不去急速旋风车和但丁地狱那再看一眼 |
[31:15] | Nah. trust me. | 信我没错 |
[31:16] | He doesn’t want to be around a bunch of screaming tourists. | 他不会乐意跟一群闹哄哄的游客呆在一起 |
[31:20] | What he really needs is a place to be alone with his thoughts | 他只想找个没人的地方静一静 |
[31:24] | and maybe get a good shot up some chick’s skirt too. | 说不定还能望见小妞的底裤 |
[31:28] | And… voil? | 看吧 |
[31:34] | D.j. | 小丹 |
[31:37] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[31:40] | You really had me worried. | 我真的担心死了 |
[31:50] | Look… | 听着 |
[31:51] | I’m so sorry you had to find out like this. | 很抱歉你还是知道真相了 |
[31:55] | But it doesn’t change the way I feel about you not a bit. | 但这没有改变我对你的爱 一点都不会 |
[32:01] | Even after I found out I still wanted you to be my son. | 即使我知道后 还想要你这个儿子 |
[32:09] | I wanted to fight for you. | 想争取留下你 |
[32:11] | Why don’t you… fight? | 那你为什么没争取 |
[32:16] | It’s complicated. | 原因很复杂 |
[32:20] | Your grandparents miss you very much. | 爷爷奶奶很想你 |
[32:25] | I know you miss them… | 我知道你也想他们 |
[32:28] | And your mom. | 还有你妈妈 |
[32:33] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[32:37] | Look I just– I think it’s time… | 我只是想 |
[32:41] | For you to go home for a while. | 是你该回家的时候了 |
[32:44] | But I want you to be father mon papa. | 我想你做我的父亲 我爸爸 |
[32:46] | I want that I mean more than anything but… | 我也想 比谁都想 可是 |
[32:53] | D.j. I’m not. | 小丹尼尔 我不是 |
[33:01] | Maybe I can… | 也许我可以 |
[33:03] | Be your really cool american uncle. | 做你酷酷的美国叔叔 |
[33:12] | I’m not going away… | 我不会离开你 |
[33:15] | Ever. | 永远都不会 |
[33:44] | You look great. | 你美极了 |
[33:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:48] | Well I thought we could go out for dessert take a walk… | 出去吃点东西 散散步怎么样 |
[33:53] | Or we could do whatever you want to do | 只有想不到 没有做不到 |
[33:56] | ’cause I don’t have to be home anytime soon. | 我不用那么快回家 |
[34:01] | I can’t tony. | 不行 托尼 |
[34:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:08] | You’re married. | 你已经结婚了 |
[34:11] | Well I told her today everything | 今天 我把所有的事都跟她讲了 |
[34:14] | so you and i we could be together. | 所以我们可以在一起了 |
[34:17] | It’s okay. we don’t have to worry. | 没事的 别担心 |
[34:22] | No. | 不行 |
[34:23] | Hilda it’s over. | 希尔达 我和她结束了 |
[34:25] | It was over before I met you. | 在遇到你之前就结束了 |
[34:28] | Does she feel that way? | 她也那么想吗 |
[34:29] | I feel that way. I am meant to be with you. | 我这么想就行了 我们才是一对 |
[34:32] | Okay wait. no. stop. please. | 好了 别说了 拜托 |
[34:39] | Jill came to the salon today. | 今天吉尔来过美容院 |
[34:41] | -She’s still in love with you. -what? | -她还爱着你 -什么 |
[34:43] | I can’t be the reason you guys break up. | 我不想当第三者 |
[34:44] | What are you talking about? this is crazy. | 你说什么呢 这不可能 |
[34:46] | -Tony… -hilda don’t I have a say in this? | -托尼… -希尔达 我不是一直说么 |
[34:48] | I love you. you understand that? | 我爱的是你 听明白没 |
[34:55] | I love you too but I lost somebody that I loved before. | 我也爱你 可是以前我就失去过我爱的人 |
[35:02] | We never got a second chance. | 再没有机会挽回 |
[35:04] | I don’t wish that on anybody. | 我不希望这样的事发生在别人身上 |
[35:07] | Whatever happens with you and your wife | 无论你和你妻子之间会怎样 |
[35:09] | I can’t be responsible for it. | 都不要是因为我 |
[35:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:05] | Here’s your cheese. | 你的奶酪 |
[36:10] | Heaven from a cow. | 来自奶牛的甘露 |
[36:12] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:13] | You earned it. oh and gio… | 你应得的 吉欧… |
[36:19] | So you were right. | 你说的对 |
[36:23] | I guess sometimes I do live in betty suarez land | 有时候我生活在自己的世界里 |
[36:26] | But only because I really thought that we could be friends again. | 但那只是因为我真的以为能再和你做朋友 |
[36:32] | I know. | 明白 |
[36:33] | That’s how you roll in teddy bear lane. | 你就这样挤进了泰迪熊小巷 |
[36:38] | I thought I was doing some big selfless thing | 可能我太自私了 |
[36:40] | and it was all about me. | 总想着自己 |
[36:43] | I guess I just have to let you feel what you need to feel. | 应该让你顺其自然 |
[36:46] | But whatever it’s worth i… | 不管有没有必要 我想说… |
[36:49] | I really am sorry that I hurt you. | 真的很抱歉伤害了你 |
[36:54] | I was thinking I spent the whole day with you | 我一直希望能够和你一起度过一天的时光 |
[36:58] | Breathing the same air and everything | 呼吸相同的空气 感受相同的东西 |
[37:01] | and it w-wasn’t so bad. | 听起来不错吧 |
[37:04] | I guess it was stupid banning you from my life. | 我真是太蠢了 想封杀你 |
[37:07] | No it’s not stupid not if that’s what you feel. | 不 不蠢 你真这么想的话就不 |
[37:15] | You know I’ve known you for a while | 认识你也有一段时间了 |
[37:21] | and I’ve seen you at work | 看着你工作 |
[37:23] | Swimming with those sharks at “mode “ | 和《风尚》的那些家伙明争暗斗 |
[37:25] | Keeping daniel’s head above water. | 拯救丹尼尔于水深火热之中 |
[37:29] | U’re gonna do great things one day suarez. | 终有一天 你会成就一番事业 苏亚雷斯 |
[37:34] | I don’t blame you for choosing yourself. | 你选择走自己的路 我不怪你 |
[37:58] | Oh willie don’t feel bad. | 威姐 别难受了 |
[38:00] | Bad? why should I feel bad? | 难过 为什么我要难过 |
[38:03] | Well you lost alexis’ portion of meade | 没拿到亚历克西斯在米德的股份 |
[38:05] | And now you have to share “mode” with daniel. | 只好和丹尼尔平分《风尚》 |
[38:07] | I’m distraught. | 我都要抓狂了 |
[38:08] | Oh marc my adorable but shortsighted minion six months ago | 小马 目光短浅的小可爱 6个月前 |
[38:13] | I was nothing more than a salaried employee for meade. | 我最多算个米德的打工妹 |
[38:16] | Now I control 50% of a publishing empire. | 而现在我已拥有出版巨头50%的股份了 |
[38:24] | Only 50% to go. | 只剩下50%了 |
[38:27] | Did I say “distraught”? | 我是说”抓狂”吗 |
[38:29] | I meant “hot.” | 我的意思是 “爽歪歪” |
[38:48] | Wow. you look pretty good. no jailhouse tattoos. | 你看起来不错 没刑犯的刺青 |
[38:50] | You haven’t lived until you’ve been thoroughly deloused. | 虱子没摘干净就不叫活着 |
[38:54] | Tell me about it. | 跟我讲讲 |
[38:57] | So are you sure you don’t want to stick around for a while? | 你确定不多待一段时间吗 |
[38:59] | No I don’t trust wilhelmina not to sic the d.a. on me again. | 不了 威廉敏娜又会用检察官来对付我 |
[39:03] | Besides I could use a break. | 况且我还能休个假 |
[39:05] | Provence is beautiful this time of year. | 普罗旺斯这个季节最美了 |
[39:07] | My flight leaves in an hour. | 飞机一小时后起飞 |
[39:10] | So while you’re in france | 那么你在法国期间 |
[39:11] | Maybe you can spend some time getting to know d.j. | 可以花点时间了解下小丹尼尔 |
[39:16] | You’re okay with that? | 你没意见 |
[39:18] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[39:23] | I’m sorry I slept with your girlfriend. | 很抱歉 我睡了你的女友 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry for trying to punch you. | 很抱歉我揍了你 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry you suck at fighting. | 很抱歉你打架技术那么菜 |
[39:36] | Thanks mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[39:38] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[39:40] | For always being there for never judging me. | 谢谢你一直在我身边 相信我 |
[39:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:47] | I lost you once. | 已经失去过一次 |
[39:50] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再失去你了 |
[39:52] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[39:53] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来 |
[39:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |