| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | This is gonna be a great cover. | 这个封面太拉风了 | 
| [00:10] | “Eye Of The Fashion Storm”– so unique. | “时尚风暴之眸” 有创意 | 
| [00:12] | Hey, Betty, you look like someone | 贝蒂 你看起来 | 
| [00:14] | who was good at science. | 挺科普的 | 
| [00:15] | Why do tornadoes always hit shantytowns | 为什么贫民区总被 | 
| [00:17] | and trailer parks? | 飓风袭击呢 | 
| [00:18] | Does god just hate poor people? | 难道是上帝讨厌穷人么 | 
| [00:20] | Amanda, I highly doubt that. | 怎么可能阿曼达 | 
| [00:23] | But I gotta say, I kind of feel like | 但我觉得自己正在 | 
| [00:24] | I’m in the middle of a fashion storm right now. | 时尚风暴中奋力搏击 | 
| [00:27] | No. You look like a plus-size princess. | 晕 我看你只是个”肥肥公主” | 
| [00:29] | Dressing you up in clothing from my hefty years | 用我的衣橱给你打扮 | 
| [00:31] | is like playing with a big squishy doll. | 就像在玩一只软软的大公仔 | 
| [00:33] | It’s so fun. | 真过瘾 | 
| [00:34] | Can we do it again tomorrow, please? | 明天再来一次嘛 | 
| [00:36] | No, but you know what would be fun? | 做梦 知道什么才过瘾吗 | 
| [00:37] | It’s if the assistants got to go on the editors’ retreat, too. | 助理如果也能参加编辑招待会 | 
| [00:40] | I mean, everyone from Meade | 我是说 米德的所有人 | 
| [00:43] | out in the woods, sharing ideas, | 在林间聊天 交流看法 | 
| [00:45] | telling anecdotes– it sounds great. | 肯定很爽 | 
| [00:48] | Great like herpes. | 爽个屁 | 
| [00:49] | -Oh. Will you hold my bagel? -Sure. | -帮我拿下百吉饼 -好 | 
| [00:54] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 | 
| [00:55] | “Ugly Betty” S03E08 | |
| [00:57] | It’s for your own good. | 我可是为你好 | 
| [01:00] | Hey, Phil. It’s Betty. | 菲尔 我是贝蒂 | 
| [01:02] | Oh. Oh, that’s too bad. | 不是吧 | 
| [01:05] | I guess I’ll let Daniel know. | 我得跟丹尼尔说声 | 
| [01:11] | Daniel, Phil just called. | 丹尼尔 菲尔刚来电 | 
| [01:13] | There’s a problem at the printer, | 印刷出了点问题 | 
| [01:14] | so the fashion storm issue | 时尚风暴这一期 | 
| [01:15] | won’t arrive at the loading dock till noon. | 中午才能到货 | 
| [01:18] | Which means we have to push your final approval. | 所以你的发行审批要推迟了 | 
| [01:20] | Oh, that sucks. | 我倒 | 
| [01:22] | I wanted to ride up to the retreat with Connor. | 我还想跟康纳一起去招待会呢 | 
| [01:23] | That was supposed to be the fun car. Ugh. | 我的甜蜜旅程要泡汤了 | 
| [01:26] | Well, here’s a thought, just, you know, out of the blue. | 我有个帮你排忧解难的点子 | 
| [01:30] | What if you go ahead with Connor | 你只管跟康纳去 | 
| [01:32] | and let me do the final approval | 我替你 | 
| [01:35] | right before the issue goes out? | 做最后发行审批 | 
| [01:36] | I don’t know. I mean… if there’s any problems, | 不合适吧 万一发现问题 | 
| [01:39] | that’s the last chance to catch them. | 这可是最后一道关卡 | 
| [01:41] | I don’t think you really want that kind of responsibility. | 责任重大 你不会想给自己找事吧 | 
| [01:44] | Uh. Yeah, I do. | 我想啊 | 
| [01:46] | Daniel, I’ve watched you do it, like, a million times. | 丹尼尔 我看你做过无数次了 | 
| [01:49] | I totally know what to look for. | 我知道要检查些什么 | 
| [01:50] | And besides, while you guys are at your retreat, | 况且 我也想在你们开会期间 | 
| [01:52] | I really want to be helpful. | 做点什么 | 
| [01:54] | I guess you are kind of O.C.D. about things, right? | 你有强迫症吧 | 
| [01:57] | I prefer the word “careful.” | 说我尽职尽责好了 | 
| [02:02] | All right. You know what? | 好吧 | 
| [02:04] | Go for it. | 交给你了 | 
| [02:06] | -Really? -Mm-hmm. | -别开玩笑 -没有 | 
| [02:07] | Thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [02:09] | Aah! You won’t be disappointed. | 我不会让你失望的 | 
| [02:13] | -That’s it? -Mm-hmm. | -就这些吗 -恩 | 
| [02:15] | I need your budget right away. Sorry, mate. | 马上把预算给我 失陪伙计 | 
| [02:16] | Hold the lift. | 电梯等等 | 
| [02:19] | Wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜 | 
| [02:21] | Good morning, Connor. | 康纳 早 | 
| [02:23] | So are you ready for our little trek into the woods? | 准备好丛林之旅了吗 | 
| [02:25] | Ugh. Absolutely not. | 一点没有 | 
| [02:26] | I find these retreats a colossal waste of time. | 我觉得这次开会完全是浪费时间 | 
| [02:29] | Oh. Well, that’s an important perspective | 真是意见中肯 | 
| [02:31] | that we all need to hear. | 我们都该听一下 | 
| [02:33] | So, you’re going, and that’s an order. | 可是你得去 这是命令 | 
| [02:36] | Uh, an order? | 命令 | 
| [02:39] | Connor, you do realize you work for me? | 康纳 忘了谁是你老板吗 | 
| [02:43] | Yes, my queen. | 当然不会 女王殿下 | 
| [02:45] | And heavy is the head that wears the crown. | 您责任重大 | 
| [02:48] | Still… | 当然 | 
| [02:49] | it’s the price of leadership. | 这是位高权重的代价 | 
| [02:52] | I’ll see you there, boss. | 到时见 头 | 
| [02:57] | Okay, bridezilla, let’s discuss your wedding. | 野蛮新娘 来聊聊你的婚礼吧 | 
| [03:00] | Mm, nah. Let’s talk about your hair. | 不如聊聊你的发型 | 
| [03:04] | It’s looking a little frizzy today. | 今天看起来有点卷 | 
| [03:06] | -What? Oh, my god. Fix it. -Sit. | -不是吧 帮我弄一下 -坐 | 
| [03:09] | I thought the red lip, the updo was the right choice. | 我觉得扎起来比较配红唇彩 | 
| [03:11] | Wait. You’re distracting me. Marc, you proposed to Cliff, | 小马你又打岔 你竟然向克里夫求婚 | 
| [03:14] | which I have to say, I thought was a little weird considering | 真是太阳从西边出来了 | 
| [03:16] | that you were so freaked out about moving in with him. | 你都不愿住他那 | 
| [03:19] | And now you never want to talk about it. | 而且现在你也只字不提 | 
| [03:20] | Ah. That–that is not true. | 哪有啊 | 
| [03:24] | Well, every time I bring up the wedding, | 每次我说起结婚这事 | 
| [03:26] | you change the subject. | 你都岔开话题 | 
| [03:27] | Hey, what are we gonna do while the editors are gone? | 编辑们闪人了我们怎么玩 | 
| [03:30] | The usual–make the temps kiss each other? | 还是让临时工们亲对方吗 | 
| [03:32] | That is really fun. | 够劲 | 
| [03:33] | Mm. Wait, no. You’re doing it again. | 等等 你又来了 | 
| [03:35] | Marc, are you punishing me | 小马 是因为我反对同性结婚 | 
| [03:36] | because I said I don’t approve of gay marriage? | 所以你故意不告诉我吗 | 
| [03:38] | I only meant that for unattractive gays, | 我说的是那些不帅的同性恋 | 
| [03:40] | -and Cliff is really growing on me. -Marc. | -但克里夫很讨我喜欢 -小马 | 
| [03:43] | Ooh. Gotta go. Thank god. | 失陪 谢天谢地 | 
| [03:46] | Marc! | 马克 | 
| [03:47] | Yes? | 啥事 | 
| [03:48] | Aah! Gun! | 枪 | 
| [03:50] | It’s for the retreat. | 这是为招待会准备的 | 
| [03:52] | Connor’s making me go. | 康纳非要我去 | 
| [03:55] | He’s enraging. | 他蛮横无理 | 
| [03:56] | He’s so self-confident. | 他太自大了 | 
| [03:58] | He won’t listen to a word I say | 我说什么他都不听 | 
| [04:00] | -and he’s not afraid of me. -I am. I’m afraid of you. | -我镇不住他 -我很乖的 | 
| [04:03] | Oh, stop your cowering, Marc. | 马克 别低三下四的 | 
| [04:06] | I don’t even need a gun with you. | 收拾你用不着枪 | 
| [04:08] | Five good words, and I could make you pee in your pants. | 五个字我就能让你屁滚尿流 | 
| [04:12] | So Connor’s really getting under your skin, huh? | 你真的对康纳动情了 | 
| [04:15] | Is it that obvious? | 能看出来吗 | 
| [04:17] | Oh, it’s no use, Marc. | 小马 没用的 | 
| [04:20] | He’s unavailable. | 我们不可能 | 
| [04:22] | He has a fiancee, and I’m sure | 他有未婚妻的 | 
| [04:23] | she’s 20-something, fabulous, european and thin. | 肯定是个年轻苗条金发碧眼的美人 | 
| [04:28] | Well, you’re all those things, too. | 你不也是吗 | 
| [04:32] | Okay, so I will make sure that your room | 算了 我会把你的房间 | 
| [04:34] | is on the opposite side of the lodge from Connor’s. | 安排在康纳的对面 | 
| [04:37] | Good. Thank god it’s hunting season. | 好 幸亏狩猎季节来了 | 
| [04:40] | If I can’t be with the man I want, | 如果我得不到我想要的男人 | 
| [04:42] | at least I can kill something. | 我还能用打猎来发泄 | 
| [04:55] | What the… | 搞什么 | 
| [04:59] | You know, the binding adhesive has a really strong smell. | 这装订胶味道太重了 | 
| [05:02] | I’m afraid it’s gonna overpower the perfume samples. | 我怕它会盖住香水样本的味道 | 
| [05:05] | Oh, jeez. That would be a disaster, huh? | 可不是嘛 那样就全完蛋了 | 
| [05:08] | Here’s what I’ll do– | 这样吧 | 
| [05:09] | I’m gonna have my guys rip all these pallets apart. | 让我的人把这些都拆掉 | 
| [05:12] | We’ll take the magazines back to the printer. | 拿回印刷部 | 
| [05:14] | Then we’ll manufacture an odorless adhesive | 再生产一种无味的胶水 | 
| [05:16] | and we’ll rebind them. | 再重新装订 | 
| [05:18] | Now I know it’s probably gonna cost a few hundred grand, | 估计再花个几十万 | 
| [05:20] | but I want you to be happy | 但没关系 你高兴就好 | 
| [05:21] | because you have final approval. | 你手握生杀大权嘛 | 
| [05:24] | Fine. They can go out as is. | 算了 就这样发行吧 | 
| [05:27] | All right, boys, ship ’em. | 好了伙计们 发货 | 
| [05:30] | Oh, hey. Could you take a picture for me? | 你能帮我照张相吗 | 
| [05:35] | Fine. I’ll do it myself. | 算了 我自己来 | 
| [05:39] | “Eye Of The Fashion Storm”– | “时尚风暴之眸” | 
| [05:41] | First “Mode” issue approved by me! | 我的第一次《风尚》发行审批 | 
| [05:46] | Welcome, everyone, | 各位 | 
| [05:47] | to Meade’s annual editors’ retreat. | 欢迎来到米德一年一度的编辑招待会 | 
| [05:49] | Without further ado, let me turn things over | 闲话不说 我把话筒交给 | 
| [05:51] | to the newest member of our team– | 我们的最新成员 | 
| [05:53] | C.F.O. of Meade publications, Connor Owens. | 米德出版的首席财务官 康纳·欧文斯 | 
| [06:00] | Thank you, everyone. I’m thrilled to be joining. | 谢谢各位 很荣幸能成为一员 | 
| [06:03] | But before the fun begins, some sobering facts. | 娱乐开始之前 我这有一些严肃的话题 | 
| [06:06] | This is not a happy time for the magazine industry. | 现在杂志业的形势不容乐观 | 
| [06:09] | Fewer readers plus more competition | 读者减少 竞争加剧 | 
| [06:11] | equals far far less money. | 意味着利润大幅缩减 | 
| [06:14] | If we can’t come up with innovative ways | 如果我们不能想出办法 | 
| [06:16] | to cut costs and increase revenues, | 削减成本 增加收入 | 
| [06:19] | Meade may have to take drastic steps. | 米德就会采取强硬措施 | 
| [06:21] | Some of you may find your magazines shut down. | 取消你们当中的一些杂志 | 
| [06:25] | The next few hours that were scheduled as personal time | 接下来的几小时自由活动时间 | 
| [06:28] | will now be a walk in the woods, | 大家到树林里走走 | 
| [06:30] | some time with your thoughts. | 想想好点子 | 
| [06:32] | Bring me bold ideas. | 给我大胆的建议 | 
| [06:34] | I don’t care how silly or far out they may seem to you. | 多么离谱都没关系 | 
| [06:37] | That crazy idea | 也许某个疯狂的点子 | 
| [06:39] | may just be the one that saves your magazine. | 就能挽救你们的杂志 | 
| [06:42] | Uh, excuse me. May I offer a crazy suggestion right now? | 打扰 我能现在提个疯狂点子吗 | 
| [06:47] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [06:49] | Take everyone’s phones and PDAs. | 收走每人的手机和PDA | 
| [06:54] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:55] | You really want people to focus? Cut off all distractions. | 排除一切干扰人们才会专心 | 
| [06:59] | Great idea. | 好主意 | 
| [07:01] | -Well, I don’t think so. -I do. | -我不认同 -我同意 | 
| [07:03] | I mean, going off the grid– I-I like the way that sounds. | 摆脱外界干扰 我喜欢 | 
| [07:07] | All right, people. | 好 各位 | 
| [07:09] | Hand ’em over. On the table right now. | 交上来放在桌上 | 
| [07:12] | Oh, Claire, just so you know, | 克莱尔 告诉你 | 
| [07:14] | I’m going hunting later on today. | 等下我要去打猎 | 
| [07:16] | Feel free to walk in front of my gun. | 欢迎你从我枪口前经过 | 
| [07:19] | Good news, everybody! | 好消息各位 | 
| [07:22] | The final approval is done. | 发行审批搞定了 | 
| [07:23] | I was a little worried about the smell. | 我本来还有点担心气味的问题 | 
| [07:25] | But I think it’s gonna be okay. The issue has shipped! | 后来觉得无妨大碍 这期已经发货了 | 
| [07:28] | Yes, we know! You e-mailed us all a picture. | 我们知道 你给每人都发了照片 | 
| [07:31] | I tried to get your mustache to pop a little bit more. | 我本想让你的胡子再向外一点的 | 
| [07:34] | We have breaking news to report. | 现在播报紧急新闻 | 
| [07:36] | A tornado is currently cutting a path of destruction | 一场龙卷风正在横扫 | 
| [07:39] | through central Kansas. | 堪萨斯州中部 | 
| [07:40] | This is dramatic live footage from the town of Tibsley. | 这段视频来自于提瑟里镇 | 
| [07:44] | Search and rescue teams are on hold | 搜救队正在 | 
| [07:45] | until the tornado threat diminishes… | 伺机行动 | 
| [07:47] | That kind of looks like the cover. | 很像那封面 | 
| [07:49] | …deaths have been reported | 死伤情况已经通报 | 
| [07:50] | and countless have been left homeless. | 还有无数人流离失所 | 
| [07:52] | We won’t soon forget this iconic image of destruction. | 灾难将给人们带来长久的痛苦记忆 | 
| [08:15] | “Ugly Betty” S03E08 | |
| [08:20] | Phil! Phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 | 
| [08:23] | We can’t ship the magzine. | 不能发货 | 
| [08:25] | Here is the emergency. | 有紧急情况 | 
| [08:26] | Well, let me guess, the pages just too glossy. | 哦是嘛 估计是页面太光滑了吧 | 
| [08:28] | Well, yes, a little, but no. | 是有点 但不是主要的 | 
| [08:30] | There’s a huge awkward tornado destroying Kansas. | 堪萨斯被飓风袭击了 | 
| [08:33] | Look, tornado on the cover, tornado on the TV. | 想想 封面上的飓风和电视里的飓风 | 
| [08:37] | Get it? | 明白吗 | 
| [08:38] | This is gona be a huge PR disaster. | 如果发行 会对公众造成负面影响 | 
| [08:41] | Now you listening to me. It was really cute | 听着 我很喜欢 | 
| [08:42] | before when you come in with final approver | 你之前来审批 | 
| [08:44] | and took the picture and that was really cute. | 和拍照的样子 确实可爱 | 
| [08:46] | But the truth is, you have no authority! | 但是 你没有资格 | 
| [08:49] | Uh, what! What, yes, yes, yes I do. | 什么 我有 | 
| [08:53] | Look, they put me in charge here. I’m the point person. | 他们让我负责 我是头儿 | 
| [08:56] | So stop shipping the issue. | 所以停止发货 | 
| [08:59] | That’s an order? | 这是 命令 | 
| [09:01] | Listen, pointy, the only two people with real authority, | 听着头头 只有丹尼尔和威廉敏娜 | 
| [09:04] | are Daniel Meade and Wilhelmina Slater. | 有资格 | 
| [09:06] | And if I don’t hear from either one of them, | 如果不是他们的命令 | 
| [09:08] | the issue shipes. | 货照发 | 
| [09:09] | Phil, I’ve been trying to get ahold of them | 菲尔 我一直在联系他们 | 
| [09:11] | but I can’t get through. | 但还没联系上 | 
| [09:13] | Look, I begged Daniel for this responsibility. | 我求丹尼尔给我这个差事 | 
| [09:18] | And I promised him that nothing would go wrong. | 而且保证不会出任何差错 | 
| [09:22] | So please, help me. | 求求你 帮帮我 | 
| [09:26] | All right, look, the only thing I can do for you is that | 好吧 我只能帮你 | 
| [09:27] | I can hold off for 4 hours, all right? | 再拖4个小时 | 
| [09:29] | And if I don’t heard from either one of them by then | 如果还是没有他们的消息 | 
| [09:31] | the issue goes out! Sorry! | 就得发货 抱歉 | 
| [09:34] | -Okey! Thank you! -Whatever! | -好 谢谢 -随你 | 
| [09:45] | Here it is. | 来了 | 
| [09:46] | The permit from the city for my salon. | 我的美发店的经营许可 | 
| [09:52] | Commercial variances are prohibited | 住宅区禁止 | 
| [09:53] | in residential districts. | 商业活动 | 
| [09:55] | Yeah, but where’s my permit? | 没问题 但我的执照在哪 | 
| [09:58] | Mija, I think this means your permit is denied. | 宝贝 这意思是你的许可被否决了 | 
| [10:03] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:05] | Do you know how hard I work for this? | 你知道我为这多不容易 | 
| [10:08] | You know whose fault this is? | 知道谁该负责吗 | 
| [10:11] | Archie “the rat” Rodriguez. | 他丫的阿奇·罗德里格斯 | 
| [10:14] | Mr. Slick-ass City Councilman comes over here, | 不厚道的烂议员 | 
| [10:16] | and he’s all like, | 装腔作势的说 | 
| [10:17] | “you need to apply for your permit legally.” | 你需要申请合法的营业执照 | 
| [10:19] | Look where it’s gotten me. | 这下彻底玩去 | 
| [10:20] | -He should be impeached. -Yeah! | -他该被告死 -没错 | 
| [10:22] | -I’m sorry sweety. -Oh man… | -宝贝真遗憾 -受不了 | 
| [10:24] | You should just open the salon any way. | 管他们呢 只管开 | 
| [10:27] | No she shouldn’t. | 这样不对 | 
| [10:28] | Breaking the law. | 违法 | 
| [10:30] | What are they gonna do? | 他们能怎么样 | 
| [10:31] | Put undercover hair police across the street | 派便衣在马路对面 | 
| [10:33] | to watch our house? | 监视我们吗 | 
| [10:34] | Honey, papi is right. | 宝贝 外公是对的 | 
| [10:37] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [10:39] | We can’t risk getting caught. | 我们不能冒险被抓 | 
| [10:44] | Bold ideas, bold ideas. | 大胆的建议 大胆的建议 | 
| [10:46] | Isn’t that what we pay Connor for? | 我们雇康纳来不就为这个么 | 
| [10:48] | Okey, think Daniel, think. I’m empty. | 丹尼尔 思考 我脑子一片空白 | 
| [10:51] | What if I never have another idea? | 如果永远想不出来怎么办 | 
| [10:53] | I wonder what happened to Jenny August from Andover. | 不知道安杜佛(镇名)的詹妮·奥格斯特怎么样了 | 
| [10:56] | She had pretty hair, really good penmanship. | 一头美发 字也很漂亮 | 
| [11:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [11:02] | -Are you okey? -Yeah. No, my ankle. Ahh. You? | -你没事吧 -我的脚踝 你呢 | 
| [11:06] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我还行 | 
| [11:07] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心 | 
| [11:09] | Do you think it’s broken? | 你觉得是骨折了吗 | 
| [11:10] | Well, I’m not a doctor, but… | 我不是医生 但是 | 
| [11:12] | Really? | 搞笑 | 
| [11:13] | What? I could be a doctor. | 怎么 我可以成为医生的 | 
| [11:15] | Is it so obvious I’m not? | 难道我像医生吗 | 
| [11:17] | What are the odds I fall out of a tree and hit a doctor? | 从树上掉下正好砸到医生的概率有多大 | 
| [11:20] | Point taken. | 没错 | 
| [11:22] | Aren’t you a little grown-up to be climbing trees? | 你多大了还爬树 | 
| [11:24] | That’s exactly why I was doing it. | 这就是为什么我要爬 | 
| [11:27] | People are always saying you’re too old to do stuff. | 他们老说你老了不中用了 | 
| [11:30] | You know what? I agree with you. | 我同意 | 
| [11:34] | Help me up. Let me see if I can bear weight. | 帮把手 看能不能站起来 | 
| [11:36] | Okay. | 没问题 | 
| [11:38] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 慢点 别急 | 
| [11:41] | All right. Ow! | 好了 | 
| [11:55] | Come to mama. | 来妈妈这 | 
| [12:00] | You are welcome to take the first shot. | 欢迎你先开枪 | 
| [12:03] | Too easy. | 那还不容易 | 
| [12:04] | Aren’t you supposed to be thinking. | 你怎么不好好想点子 | 
| [12:06] | Oh, this is actually where I get my best ideas. | 这里能激发我的灵感 | 
| [12:10] | There’s something so primal about it. | 返璞归真 远离尘嚣 | 
| [12:12] | Very few things in life make you feel this way. | 很少能有东西给你这种感觉 | 
| [12:14] | I could think of a couple. | 我倒可以想出一堆 | 
| [12:18] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [12:20] | Well, should we do this together? | 要不要一起 | 
| [12:25] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 | 
| [12:28] | Ugh. Hilda, I can’t really talk right now. | 小希 我现在没空 | 
| [12:30] | I’m tring to get ahold of Daniel | 我正急着联系丹尼尔 | 
| [12:31] | and I’m in the middle of a work crisis. | 工作上出大岔子了 | 
| [12:32] | Me too! Listen, where’d you put the hat | 我也忙 你戴帽子那段雷人时间 | 
| [12:34] | you bought during your ugly hat phase? | 买的那顶帽子放哪里了 | 
| [12:37] | My what? I don’t have an ugly hat phase. | 什么 我可没有雷过谁 | 
| [12:39] | Oh, right. Just your hat phase. | 好吧 就是你戴帽子的时候 | 
| [12:41] | Okay, uh, why do you need this right now? | 你现在要那个干吗 | 
| [12:44] | Because I have come up with a way to keep the salon open. | 因为我想了个办法继续营业 | 
| [12:48] | They denied my permit, | 他们不给我执照 | 
| [12:49] | so I’m opening an underground styling speakeasy. | 所以我就搞地下工作 | 
| [12:53] | All cash, entrance in the back. | 只收现金 从后门进 | 
| [12:54] | Okey, I don’t really have time to focus on this right now. | 我现在真顾不上 | 
| [12:57] | But it already sounds like a bad idea. | 但这可是个馊主意 | 
| [12:59] | What are you talking about? It’s a great idea. | 怎么这样说 多好的主意 | 
| [13:00] | People love a sense of danger. | 人们喜欢冒险的感觉 | 
| [13:02] | With their haircuts? | 就为了剪个头 | 
| [13:04] | Uh! I-I found them. Thank you. Never mind, bye. | 找到了 没事啦 回见 | 
| [13:10] | I smell pluck. | 我闻到血腥滋味 | 
| [13:12] | Where are you going. | 你要去哪 | 
| [13:13] | I can’t sit here and do nothing. | 我不能在这干等 | 
| [13:14] | Daniel is not answering his cell phone | 丹尼尔不接电话 | 
| [13:16] | and the lodge is under strict instructions | 而且他们那严格规定 | 
| [13:17] | not let any calls in or out for the next few hours. | 接下来几小时禁止接打电话 | 
| [13:20] | Yes, I know. Wilhelmina managed to get a text off to me | 我晓得 威姐在他们手机被收走前 | 
| [13:22] | before they took away all their cell phones. | 赶着发了个信息给我 | 
| [13:24] | Oh, well I’m going up there. | 所以我要过去 | 
| [13:26] | A town car is 45 minute wait, | 去那的公车45分钟后才开 | 
| [13:27] | so I raided the petty cash drawer, | 所以我拿了点公司的钱 | 
| [13:29] | and I’m taking a cab. | 打的过去 | 
| [13:32] | I underestimated you. | 我真低估你了 | 
| [13:33] | I was thinking this was all out poor, homely Betty | 我还以为只是可怜的丑小贝 | 
| [13:35] | worrying about the poor, homely people of Kansas. | 挂念可怜的堪萨斯同胞呢 | 
| [13:37] | But no no no… this is about your career. | 当然不是 你是担心你的前途 | 
| [13:40] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 搞不清楚你在胡扯啥 | 
| [13:42] | You think that if you get the news to Daniel, | 你以为只要告诉丹尼尔了 | 
| [13:44] | you’ll come up smelling like a shero. | 你就是救世主了吗 | 
| [13:46] | Uh, Marc, I don’t care what I smell like. | 小马 我可不管救世主什么的 | 
| [13:49] | I promised Daniel nothing would go wrong, | 我答应过丹尼尔不会出任何岔子 | 
| [13:51] | so I don’t really have a choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [13:53] | Well, then I’m going with you. | 好吧 那我跟你一起去 | 
| [13:54] | You think I’m just gonna sit here | 你觉得我会干坐这 | 
| [13:55] | and watch you outshine me? | 看你出尽风头吗 | 
| [13:56] | Fine, whatever Marc, let’s just go. | 随便你 总之快走 | 
| [13:58] | First of all, I’m not taking a cab | 前提是 我不想 | 
| [14:00] | all the way to Talmadge Hall. | 打的过去 | 
| [14:02] | All righty then, Marc. | 好吧 小马 | 
| [14:03] | How do you want to get there, your wings? | 你想怎么去 飞去么 | 
| [14:05] | Cliff’s away till tomorrow. We’ll take his car. | 克里夫明天才回 我们用他的车 | 
| [14:09] | Roadtrip? Shotgun! | 自驾游 我坐副驾 | 
| [14:16] | With new tornadoes touching down all over Kansas | 随着新一轮飓风狂扫堪萨斯 | 
| [14:18] | it will be morning until we know the full extent | 要到明早我们才能知晓 | 
| [14:21] | of the damage of this powerful system. | 全部的破坏和伤亡情况 | 
| [14:23] | Oh! Marc, can you pleas pick up the pace. | 小马同志 你能开快点不 | 
| [14:26] | Easy does-y, fuzzy wuzzy. | 别叽叽歪歪没完没了 | 
| [14:28] | You’re gonna give yourself worry lines, not that | 这样会让你长抬头纹的 | 
| [14:29] | anyone could see them under that canopy of bangs. | 你的锅盖刘海也遮不住 | 
| [14:32] | The issue ships in two hours. | 还有两小时杂志就发货了 | 
| [14:34] | And we are still a hundred miles from the lodge. | 我们离那还有十万八千里 | 
| [14:37] | And constantly tormenting yourself with the latest | 一直听这些雷人的飓风的新闻 | 
| [14:39] | tornado updates is not gonna get us there any faster. | 也不能让我们快多少 | 
| [14:41] | And I’m sorry it’s my process. I can’t just sit back… | 抱歉这是我的工作 我不能傻坐着 | 
| [14:43] | You know what? I’m right here… | 你看清楚 我在这 | 
| [14:44] | Ladies, chillax~ | 美女们 消停会 | 
| [14:47] | I know how we can pass the time. | 我知道怎么打发时间 | 
| [14:48] | Let’s talk about Marc’s wedding. | 我们来聊聊小马的婚礼吧 | 
| [14:49] | No. | 不要 | 
| [14:50] | You’re getting married? | 你要结婚了吗 | 
| [14:51] | I got a better idea, let’s talk about Amanda’s hair. | 我有个更好的点子 讨论下阿曼达的发型 | 
| [14:53] | Wow! Still frizzy. | 哇 还是卷的 | 
| [14:56] | I am not falling for that again. | 别想再忽悠我了 | 
| [14:57] | Marc, I came on this trip to talk about your wedding | 小马 我一路上就想聊你的婚礼 | 
| [14:59] | and that is what we’re gonna do. | 接下来就谈这个 | 
| [15:01] | Marc, I can’t believe you are getting married. | 小马 这个消息太爆炸了 | 
| [15:03] | If I was getting married | 要是我结婚 | 
| [15:04] | I would never stop talking my wedding. | 我肯定整天挂在嘴边 | 
| [15:06] | And we’d all kill ourselves in 6 different ways. | 那还不如让我去死 | 
| [15:09] | So does that mean there will be two best men? | 难道得要两个伴郎 | 
| [15:11] | I’m still the maid of honor. | 反正我是首席伴娘 | 
| [15:12] | That’s offensive. | 过分了啊 | 
| [15:13] | ’cause I already bought a fuchsia dress. | 我都买了礼服了 | 
| [15:14] | I didn’t mean it to be. I’m totally for gay marriage. | 我不是那个意思 我很支持同志婚姻 | 
| [15:16] | It’s a really cute… | 是件很漂亮的 | 
| [15:17] | Okay. Okay… Let’s just listening to music quietly. | 打住 闭嘴听音乐 | 
| [15:20] | Oh, good. Christian radio, my favorite. | 基督台 我的最爱 | 
| [15:24] | Watch out for that stuff. It’ll make you itch like crazy. | 小心那玩意 它会让你瘙痒难忍 | 
| [15:26] | Um. I’m immune. | 我免疫 | 
| [15:29] | Shh, sounds like a big one. | 听着像个大家伙 | 
| [15:32] | 8-pointer, maybe. | 估计是个雄鹿 | 
| [15:38] | Um, false alarm again. Would it be too much | 又是误报警 难道想找个 | 
| [15:41] | to ask for something with antlers? | 长角的东西就那么难吗 | 
| [15:44] | What is it? | 什么东西 | 
| [15:45] | It’s, uh, Daniel and some cripply wood nymph. | 是丹尼尔和一个跛腿花仙子 | 
| [15:52] | That’s my fiancee Molly. | 那是我的未婚妻 莫莉 | 
| [15:56] | That’s her? | 就是她么 | 
| [15:58] | You sound suprised. | 貌似你很吃惊 | 
| [16:00] | Well, it’s just that she’s… wonderfully ordinary. | 她真是 超凡脱俗的普通 | 
| [16:03] | Why is she limpping. | 她怎么跛了 | 
| [16:06] | All right, it’s not much further now. | 坚持会 就快到了 | 
| [16:09] | So you don’t work at Meade? | 你不在《风尚》工作吧 | 
| [16:10] | No, but I’m here with someone who does. | 对 我是跟一个你们的人一起来的 | 
| [16:13] | Oh. Who? | 谁 | 
| [16:14] | Molly. | 莫莉 | 
| [16:19] | Well, I see you two finally met. | 这下你们终于见面了 | 
| [16:21] | What have you done? | 怎么搞的 | 
| [16:22] | I twisted my ankle. It’s a long story. | 我扭了脚 说来话长 | 
| [16:24] | Oh, let me. | 让我来吧 | 
| [16:25] | -Can you grab that, mate? -Yeah. | -能帮忙拿下么 -当然 | 
| [16:27] | Oh, Okay. | 慢点 | 
| [16:39] | We only have an hour and 27. Oh, 26 minutes left. | 我们只剩一小时27 26分钟了 | 
| [16:43] | We are currently traveling at the speed of 50 miles an hour, | 我们速度现在50迈 | 
| [16:46] | and I think that if we push it at least up to the speed limit, | 我觉得如果再快一些 | 
| [16:49] | we could give ourselves a cushion. | 我们就能有时间喘口气了 | 
| [16:51] | Hey Betty, you know what? | 小贝 我认为 | 
| [16:52] | Now might be a really good time for some stress eating. | 现在该磨磨牙缓解下压力了 | 
| [16:54] | I’m sure Cliff is a food stasher. Ugh. | 我敢说克里夫肯定藏了一车吃的 | 
| [16:59] | What? What? What? What is it? | 咋啦 啥东东 | 
| [17:02] | Nothing. | 没啥 | 
| [17:03] | You squealed. | 你叫什么 | 
| [17:03] | No I didn’t. | 我没 | 
| [17:04] | -Yes you did. -I didn’t. | -你叫了 -我没 | 
| [17:05] | -Yes you did. -No I didn’t. | -你叫了 -我没 | 
| [17:06] | -Betty. -You kinda did. | -小贝 -你貌似是叫了 | 
| [17:07] | -Okay, fine. Do you really want to know? -Yes. | -好吧 你真想知道吗 -当然 | 
| [17:09] | I found a receipt from Tiffany’s | 我看到了蒂芙尼的 | 
| [17:10] | for two wedding rings. | 两枚婚戒的发票 | 
| [17:13] | -Cliff got you a ring! -Oh! That’s so cute! | -克里夫给你买了戒指 -太浪漫了 | 
| [17:19] | Oh, my god. That’s so sweet. | 老天 太幸福了 | 
| [17:20] | -Let me see it. -No, Marc… | -给我看看 -不 | 
| [17:22] | Marc. Marc, the wheel! | 马克 方向盘 | 
| [17:28] | -What have I done? -You crashed Cliff’s car. | -我都干了些什么 -你撞了克里夫的车 | 
| [17:30] | How’s he ever gonna be able to trust me again? | 他以后还怎么相信我 | 
| [17:33] | Um, you get it fixed. It’s just a car. | 把它修好就是了 不就一车嘛 | 
| [17:35] | And it’s an ugly car, so you kind of did him a favor. | 还长的这么丑 你算是帮了他 | 
| [17:37] | 55 minutes? All right, thanks. | 55分钟吗 好的 谢谢 | 
| [17:40] | Guys, we can’t wait for the tow truck. | 伙计们 来不及等拖车了 | 
| [17:42] | We’ll never make it on time. Amanda, help me push. | 赶不上了 阿曼达 来帮我推下 | 
| [17:45] | Uh, no. These stilettos were not meant for pushing. | 不行 我这高跟鞋可不是用来推车的 | 
| [17:48] | Although, maybe they were meant for something else. | 不过 也许它们可以干点别的 | 
| [17:55] | Wait, wait. | 等等 停下 | 
| [17:56] | -Wait. I wasn’t ready. -If we get back to the city by 5:00, | -这不算 我没准备好 -如果我们5点前回去 | 
| [17:59] | we can all get completely drunk | 我们就能喝个酩酊大醉 | 
| [18:00] | and pretend like none of this ever happened. | 然后假装一切都没发生 | 
| [18:02] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 只有这么办了 | 
| [18:04] | I saw a store back that way. Marc, you stay here. | 我来时看到那边有家店 小马 你等着 | 
| [18:06] | Amanda, come with me. We’ll ask someone for a ride. | 阿曼达 我们去找人搭个车 | 
| [18:09] | These stilettos are not made for walking. | 这高跟鞋可不是用来走路的 | 
| [18:11] | -Okay, I’m going by myself. -Whatev. | -那我自己去 -随你 | 
| [18:14] | Betty, could you grab me some beef jerky? | 小贝 给我带点牛肉干哈 | 
| [18:17] | Thanks! | 谢啦 | 
| [18:23] | I got the horse right here. | (暗号)我这有匹马 | 
| [18:25] | His name is Paul Revere. | 他叫保罗·里维尔(美国革命英雄) | 
| [18:30] | Are you a cop? Because you gotta say if you are. | 你是条子吗 如果是就招了 | 
| [18:33] | I’m just here to get my roots done. | 我只是来做头发的 | 
| [18:35] | -Julie, you look so good, right? -Yeah. | -朱莉 你看起来真美 -确实 | 
| [18:38] | I added some extra layers for fullness. | 我多分了几层 看起来更饱满 | 
| [18:39] | I love it. It’s perfect. | 正合我意 超赞 | 
| [18:41] | Oh, good. I’m so glad. | 太好了 你喜欢就好 | 
| [18:43] | Now just remember what it looks like. | 记住它的样子就好 | 
| [18:45] | Oh, and don’t take that off until you’re around the corner. | 到街角再把帽子摘了 | 
| [18:49] | Hey. Da-da-da. You gotta go out the back. | 哎呀呀 从后门走 | 
| [18:51] | And if anyone asks, you were here looking for your cat. | 别人问你就说是来找猫的 | 
| [18:55] | -Bye. -Hello. | -拜 -你好 | 
| [18:57] | Hey! Oh, you waited too long. | 让你久等了 | 
| [18:59] | I know. I know. | 确实啊 | 
| [19:00] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [19:02] | Papi. Why aren’t you at work? | 老爸 你怎么没上班 | 
| [19:06] | They’re bombing for roaches. | 他们今天打药灭蟑螂 | 
| [19:08] | So this is your solution? | 这就是你的主意 | 
| [19:10] | Breaking the law? | 违法吗 | 
| [19:11] | Excuse me. Look, I tried to do it legally. | 稍等 你知道 我也想合法经营 | 
| [19:14] | I applied for a permit and look what happened. | 我申请了许可证 结果你也知道 | 
| [19:16] | -I got rejected. -So why take no for an answer? | -我被拒了 -那就别干了么 | 
| [19:33] | Oh, good. | 太好了 | 
| [19:38] | Hello. | 有人吗 | 
| [19:40] | Good day. How are you? | 你好 | 
| [19:41] | Um, I have a very strange request. | 我有个特殊请求 | 
| [19:44] | I was wondering if you could | 您能不能 | 
| [19:46] | maybe give me a ride to Talmadge Hall. | 载我去汤马姬中心 | 
| [19:49] | I could pay you, uh… | 我付给你 | 
| [19:53] | 200, and 15, 16, 17 | 200再加15 16 17 | 
| [19:56] | 18 dollars. | 18块 | 
| [19:57] | Lady, I’d love to drive you, | 女士 我乐意之至 | 
| [19:59] | but the government don’t want me behind the wheel | 不过我驾照被吊销了 | 
| [20:00] | after that third DWI(Driving While Intoxicated). | 因为三次酒后驾车 | 
| [20:04] | Oh. Mm! Okay. | 这样啊 | 
| [20:07] | Uh, well, is there anyone else around here | 那 这还有别人 | 
| [20:09] | who maybe doesn’t have those issues? | 不像你 可以开车的吗 | 
| [20:11] | No judgment. | 无意冒犯 | 
| [20:18] | Right. Okay. | 好 | 
| [20:21] | Well, then I guess I’ll just take a couple of these for now. | 我就买点这个算了 | 
| [20:25] | Hey. What the… | 你干嘛 | 
| [20:35] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [20:37] | Wait. Let me see that. | 等等 我瞅瞅 | 
| [20:38] | “Sky-Rider” | (天行者) | 
| [20:45] | Do you have a phone book? | 有电话簿吗 | 
| [20:49] | So I’m torn. | 我左右为难 | 
| [20:50] | Much as I like to see Wilhelmina suffer, | 虽然我很乐意看到威廉敏娜毛焦火燎 | 
| [20:53] | I’m kind of ready to strangle someone | 但是再不让我用手机 | 
| [20:55] | if I don’t get my phone back. | 我就要杀人啦 | 
| [20:57] | You and everyone else here. | 大家彼此彼此 | 
| [21:00] | So how was your walk in the woods? | 你的林中漫步如何 | 
| [21:03] | Any revelations? | 有收获吗 | 
| [21:05] | No, not really a business one. | 没有 不是工作方面的 | 
| [21:07] | Mm. Romantic? | 感情上的咯 | 
| [21:10] | What makes you say that? | 怎么这样问 | 
| [21:11] | Because you look like a boy with a crush. | 你看上去像个一见钟情的孩子 | 
| [21:14] | And some sort of crud on your face. | 脸上还有点泥 | 
| [21:17] | Mom, okay, maybe a little crush. | 老妈 行了 是有点一见钟情 | 
| [21:19] | But she’s taken, so what’s the point? | 可她名花有主 没办法 | 
| [21:23] | Her name wouldn’t be Betty, would it? | 该不会是贝蒂吧 | 
| [21:25] | What? | 啥 | 
| [21:26] | No! No! | 怎么可能 | 
| [21:31] | “Daniel Call Betty” | 丹尼尔 给贝蒂电话 | 
| [21:37] | Looks like we’re getting our phones back. | 看来可以拿回手机了 | 
| [21:43] | Thank you so much, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 太谢谢了 | 
| [21:44] | I really appreciate that. | 我真的万分感激 | 
| [21:46] | Betty, this is teriyaki. | 小贝 这是红烧味的 | 
| [21:48] | No, I really mean it. You went way above | 不用贝蒂 说真的 | 
| [21:50] | and beyond the call of duty, Betty. | 你很好的承担了份外的职责 | 
| [21:51] | Skywriting– way to think on your feet. | 空中留言 太高明了 | 
| [21:53] | Well, you put me in charge, | 既然你让我负责嘛 | 
| [21:56] | and I didn’t want to disappoint you. | 我当然不能让你失望 | 
| [21:58] | So I used your credit card number and voila. | 我就用了你的信用卡 一切搞定 | 
| [22:01] | Oh, just curious. | 顺便问问 | 
| [22:02] | Uh, how much does skywriting cost anyway? | 空中留言花了多少 | 
| [22:05] | Um, let’s just say a lot less than a massive PR nightmare. | 这么说吧 比一场公关噩梦的代价少多了 | 
| [22:10] | Not that our problems even | 跟受飓风袭击的难民相比 | 
| [22:11] | compare to the tornado victims’. | 我们这根本算不上损失 | 
| [22:12] | Right. I’m gonna call Phil | 好 我这就给 | 
| [22:14] | down at the loading dock right now. | 菲尔打电话 | 
| [22:16] | Great. | 行 | 
| [22:19] | Well, you’ll be happy to know this retreat’s gonna end early | 你肯定很高兴这场招待会要提前结束了 | 
| [22:22] | so we can deal with this whole thing. | 我们得回去解决这个问题 | 
| [22:24] | We’re gonna have to figure out a whole new cover, | 得整个全新的封面了 | 
| [22:26] | -eat the cost of the old one. -Do we? | -弥补之前封面的损失 -是嘛 | 
| [22:29] | Before you make that call, why don’t we have a little chat? | 在你打电话之前 我们得谈谈 | 
| [22:40] | Okay, one plate of “Betty saved the magazine” pancakes. | “贝蒂拯救杂志”牌煎饼 | 
| [22:45] | What’s in them? | 什么做的 | 
| [22:47] | Actually, just regular pancakes with whipped cream. | 其实就是煎饼上挤了点奶油 | 
| [22:48] | You didn’t give me a lot of time. | 你说的太晚了 | 
| [22:50] | You know, using a skywriter to send a message– | 告诉你 空中留言 | 
| [22:54] | Let me tell you, that’s the stuff people remember you for. | 是写给最亲的人的 | 
| [22:56] | I don’t know. I’m just glad I got a chance to show them | 我不管 我只是高兴有机会 | 
| [22:58] | -I can handle a little responsibility. -Aunt Betty! | -证明自己也能做点小事 -贝蒂阿姨 | 
| [23:02] | -Hmm? -Talk about being ripped from the headlines. | -嗯 -话说这雷人的标题 | 
| [23:06] | “Eye Of Ehe Fashion Storm”? | “时尚风暴之眸” | 
| [23:08] | -Where did you get that? -The newsstands. | -你哪儿弄来的 -报摊 | 
| [23:11] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 | 
| [23:13] | Scandal– bad timing or bad taste? | 爆料 没有眼色还是低级趣味 | 
| [23:16] | The “Mode” fashion storm cover | 《风尚》的时尚风暴封面 | 
| [23:18] | hit the stands this morning. | 今早震惊了街头巷尾 | 
| [23:19] | Fresh on the heels of that devastating tornado | 那块被飓风肆虐的不起眼的土地上 | 
| [23:21] | in one of those flat states I can’t find on a map. | 一波未平一波又起 | 
| [23:24] | The question is what did the “Mode” leadership know? | 问题是 《风尚》的头儿们了解多少 | 
| [23:27] | When did they know it and what were they wearing? | 何时何地知道的 | 
| [23:30] | With issues flying off the stands, | 随着杂志流向千家万户 | 
| [23:32] | it’s no mystery why the meade-iots | 米德的那些混蛋们对其争议性的销售 | 
| [23:35] | have stayed strangely silent– controversy sells… | 三缄其口 这其中的阴谋 | 
| [23:37] | and gets ratings, | 已经不言而喻 | 
| [23:38] | which is why I’ll make sure this story | 所以我绝不会让这场风波 | 
| [23:40] | does not go away. | 就此平息 | 
| [23:45] | Hey. Any news? Did you find out what happened? | 有消息吗 怎么回事 | 
| [23:48] | No, I’ve just been dealing with this PR crisis. | 还没有 我正在应付这场公关危机 | 
| [23:49] | The press is not leaving us alone. Oh, no. | 媒体会抓着咱们不放 不是吧 | 
| [23:57] | Uh, don’t worry. I’m gonna deal with this. Hey, guys. | 别怕 我来处理 大家好 | 
| [24:00] | Uh, as I mentioned, | 我已经说了 | 
| [24:01] | we’re having a press conference tomorrow. | 新闻发布会明天举行 | 
| [24:03] | I’m sorry. We don’t want to talk to you. | 抱歉 我们不是找你 | 
| [24:04] | We want to talk to her, our favorite sweaty modie. | 我们是想和我们的小甜心聊聊 | 
| [24:07] | Now is it true that you’re the one responsible | 你是这次《风尚》封面问题 | 
| [24:09] | for the “Mode” cover fiasco? | 的负责人 对吧 | 
| [24:11] | What? No. | 什么 不 | 
| [24:13] | Oh, you’re saying this isn’t a picture of you | 你是说这张终审的照片上的人 | 
| [24:15] | giving final approval for the issue? | 不是你吗 | 
| [24:17] | Well, yes, that’s me, but– | 这是我 但 | 
| [24:19] | -Guilty. -Guys, guys. Betty is not responsible for this. | -罪大恶极 -各位 贝蒂没有责任 | 
| [24:21] | Its name is Betty. | 它叫贝蒂 | 
| [24:23] | In fact, she’s the one who tried to stop this from happening. | 她其实一直在努力阻止此事的发生 | 
| [24:25] | Oh, she did? | 哦 真的吗 | 
| [24:26] | Because about the time your issue was being shipped, | 但是你们发货的时候 | 
| [24:28] | We have footage of her doing this… | 视频显示她正在 | 
| [24:30] | Buying questionable meat products | 购买某种肉类产品 | 
| [24:32] | -and stealing toys from children. -No, you got it all wrong. | -以及偷孩子手里的玩具 -不 你完全错了 | 
| [24:35] | See, that is how I got the idea to call a skywriter. | 这正是我为什么想到了空中留言 | 
| [24:37] | Skywriter? | 空中留言 | 
| [24:39] | Yeah, it was actually very clever. | 没错 绝顶聪明的主意 | 
| [24:40] | Betty hired a skywriter to try– | 贝蒂雇了架飞机留言让 | 
| [24:42] | This story is getting more ridiculous by the moment. | 这个故事越来越荒谬了 | 
| [24:44] | Any last comments, tornado girl? | 还有总结吗 暴风女 | 
| [24:52] | I have to tell the truth. | 我得说实话 | 
| [24:54] | Oh, don’t be a boob, Daniel. | 别傻了 丹尼尔 | 
| [24:56] | Have you seen these numbers? | 没看见这些数字啊 | 
| [24:57] | Connor asked us to increase our revenues, | 康纳要我们增加盈利 | 
| [24:59] | and this is the highest selling issue of “Mode” in history. | 而这期是我们《风尚》历史销量新高 | 
| [25:03] | But Betty’s getting blamed for it. | 不过贝蒂被冤枉了 | 
| [25:05] | I never would have agreed to this | 我决不能接受这个 | 
| [25:06] | -if I knew that was gonna happen. -Oh, tra-la-la-la-la. | -如果我知道会这样 -磨磨叽叽的 | 
| [25:09] | Look at the big picture, man. | 伙计 着眼大局嘛 | 
| [25:11] | So what if some frumpy assistant | 一个土帽助理 | 
| [25:12] | gets her feelings hurt today? | 被指责又怎么样 | 
| [25:14] | She’s used to it. | 她早习惯了 | 
| [25:15] | Ultimately, it may help us avoid layoffs tomorrow. | 这招可以缓解我们的经济危机 | 
| [25:18] | Trust me. It’ll all blow over. | 相信我 这些都会烟消云散的 | 
| [25:21] | What if it doesn’t? | 要是不会呢 | 
| [25:22] | You and I run this company. We cannot get our hands dirty. | 我俩可是老板 咱们可不能趟这浑水 | 
| [25:25] | Taking the fall is what the little people are for. | 小人物就是用来代人受过的嘛 | 
| [25:31] | “Tornado Girl” | 暴风女 | 
| [25:41] | Please stop harassing me. | 别烦我了 | 
| [25:42] | I am not the bad guy. You should be ashamed of yourself. | 我不是坏蛋 你才该惭愧呢 | 
| [25:47] | That is disgusting and not even physically possible. | 真恶心 无稽之谈 | 
| [25:52] | Somebody put my cell phone number | 有人把我的号码 | 
| [25:53] | on “enemiesoftheheartland.com”. | 放到”国家公敌网”上了 | 
| [25:56] | I really don’t understand | 我就是不明白 | 
| [25:57] | how this ended up happening. | 怎么就发生了呢 | 
| [25:58] | Because I did everything to stop that issue from going out. | 我尽了一切努力来阻止这期的发行 | 
| [26:02] | And now I’m getting blamed for it. | 现在我却成众矢之的了 | 
| [26:06] | You know, I hate that saying– | 知道吗 我讨厌这种说法 | 
| [26:09] | “no good deed goes unpunished”– | 好心当做驴肝肺 | 
| [26:10] | But it really seems to apply here. | 但用在这挺合适 | 
| [26:12] | You know what? That’s just like my permit getting denied. | 就像我的执照被拒一样 | 
| [26:15] | I went through all the right channels, | 我试了所有的合法途径 | 
| [26:17] | and still, I get– fudge! Fudge! | 结果还是 软糖 | 
| [26:21] | I just feel so helpless, you know? | 我感到很无助 | 
| [26:22] | It’s like everything is just spinning out of control. | 好像一切都旋转着离你而去 | 
| [26:26] | You know, gaining momentum, like a… | 就像离心力太大 就像 | 
| [26:30] | Tornado? | 龙卷风 | 
| [26:33] | Justin. | 贾斯廷 | 
| [26:35] | You, too? | 连你也 | 
| [26:37] | It’s not personal, aunt Betty. | 贝蒂阿姨 不是针对你的 | 
| [26:39] | There just hasn’t been a t-shirt-worthy scandal | 自从温奥娜(演员)之后就再没有 | 
| [26:41] | since Winona had her troubles. | 丑闻印在T恤上了 | 
| [26:43] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 打住 | 
| [26:45] | My girls may be a lot of things, | 我女儿的字典中 | 
| [26:47] | but helpless isn’t one of them. | 可没有”无助”这两个字 | 
| [26:50] | So the question is, what are you gonna do now? | 问题是 你现在打算怎么办 | 
| [27:05] | Thank you so much for coming with me. | 真谢谢你陪我来 | 
| [27:07] | I don’t think it’s gonna get physical, | 虽说君子动口不动手 | 
| [27:08] | but I might need someone here to restrain me. | 但我得有人在旁边拦着我 | 
| [27:10] | Please. I’m happy to be anywhere I’m anonymous. | 拜托 只要是没人认识我的地方都行 | 
| [27:12] | Hey, aren’t you tornado girl? | 你不是那个暴风女吗 | 
| [27:17] | No. I just look like her. | 不是 我只是跟她长得像 | 
| [27:20] | We’re here to see councilman Rodriguez. | 我们是来找罗德里格斯议员的 | 
| [27:22] | Well, I’m afraid the councilman | 恐怕这会儿 | 
| [27:23] | is unavailable at the moment. | 议员有事 | 
| [27:24] | You want to make an appointment | 要不要预约 | 
| [27:25] | -to come back next week? -Next week?! | -下周再来 -下周 | 
| [27:27] | I got a problem right now. Forget it. | 我现在有急事 算了 | 
| [27:29] | Hilda, she said “unavailable.” | 小希 她只是说”有事” | 
| [27:31] | That’s what I say when Daniel’s in the bathroom. | 丹尼尔上厕所时我也这么说 | 
| [27:33] | He must be here. | 他肯定在的 | 
| [27:36] | Oh! Look. | 瞧 | 
| [27:38] | Hilda. Hey, how’d that permit work out? | 希尔达 执照怎么样 | 
| [27:41] | Oh, you didn’t hear? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [27:43] | I got rejected. | 被拒了 | 
| [27:45] | Oh, wow. Uh, I’m sorry. | 这样啊 我很抱歉 | 
| [27:48] | He’s sorry. You’re sorry? | 他很抱歉 你会抱歉 | 
| [27:50] | You told me to do things aboveboard, and what happens? | 你让我光明正大做生意 结果呢 | 
| [27:51] | -I get screwed. -Take it down a notch. | -我被忽悠了 -小声点 | 
| [27:54] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [27:57] | Councilman, I am one of your constituents, | 议员先生 我是你管区里的公民 | 
| [28:01] | and I got a problem. | 我现在有点麻烦 | 
| [28:03] | How you gonna fix it? | 你准备怎么解决 | 
| [28:04] | Uh, they rejected your permit. There’s nothing I can do. | 他们拒了你的执照 我也无能为力 | 
| [28:08] | The law is the law. | 法律就是法律 | 
| [28:09] | The law is the law? | 法律就是法律 | 
| [28:12] | That’s the best you got? | 你就这点能耐 | 
| [28:14] | It seems like you could do a little bit better | 看来你更擅长 | 
| [28:16] | when you are destroying someone’s dreams. | 葬送别人的梦想 | 
| [28:22] | This is one of the only good things | 一直以来我姐姐 | 
| [28:24] | that has happened to my sister in a long time. | 就想做点正经事 | 
| [28:27] | Lots of people have home businesses. | 很多人都在家里做生意 | 
| [28:29] | There’s got to be something you could do. | 你总能做点什么的 | 
| [28:32] | -Isn’t that your job? -Betty. | -这不就是你的工作么 -贝蒂 | 
| [28:33] | I’m coming. | 来啦 | 
| [28:43] | Oh. Marc! | 小马 | 
| [28:46] | Shh! Silence. | 安静 | 
| [28:49] | Powerful forces are arrayed against you. | 你的敌人是无比强大的 | 
| [28:52] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你乱扯什么 | 
| [28:54] | -Things are not what they seem. -Okay, not in the mood. | -不要被事情表面迷惑 -没心情跟你玩 | 
| [29:00] | Not all birds fly south in winter. | 冬天不是所有的鸟都向南飞 | 
| [29:02] | I don’t understand you. Stop being cryptic. | 你在说什么 别神叨叨的了 | 
| [29:05] | Oh. For god sake, Betty, | 小贝 开开窍 | 
| [29:07] | I’m not gonna jeopardize my job by spelling it out to you. | 我可不会拿我的饭碗冒险 | 
| [29:10] | If you want to know what really happened | 如果你真想知道 | 
| [29:11] | with the issues going out, | 为什么期刊发行了 | 
| [29:13] | then go talk to Phil in the loading dock. | 去仓库那问菲尔 | 
| [29:18] | He knows. | 他知道 | 
| [29:22] | I need to know why the issue wasn’t stopped | 我要知道丹尼尔打电话给你之后 | 
| [29:25] | after Daniel called you. | 为什么没有停发 | 
| [29:27] | Yeah, well, too bad, ’cause I ain’t talkin’. | 没错 不过不好意思我不会说的 | 
| [29:28] | Well, I ain’t leavin’. | 那我就不走 | 
| [29:32] | You can’t get away from me. | 你别想摆脱我 | 
| [29:34] | You’re like a gnat with glasses. | 你烦不烦 四眼蚊子 | 
| [29:36] | Well, I could do this all day, | 我可以烦你一天 | 
| [29:38] | ’cause if I’m not getting hate mail | 如果堪萨斯的孩子们 | 
| [29:39] | from the daughters of Kansas, then it’s a vacation. | 没有写信骂我 我今天算是来度假了 | 
| [29:43] | Yeah. You got a raw deal. | 没错 对你很不公平 | 
| [29:47] | You’re a pain in my ass. | 你真是可以烦死我 | 
| [29:49] | But you don’t deserve this. | 但他们不应该这么对你 | 
| [29:52] | All right, come here. | 好吧 过来 | 
| [29:55] | Listen, you didn’t hear this from me. | 听着 我可什么都没说 | 
| [29:57] | But I got a call, all right. | 我接到个电话 | 
| [29:58] | It wasn’t telling me to hold the issue. | 不是让我停发 | 
| [30:02] | It was telling me to ship it. | 而是让我发出去 | 
| [30:04] | What? Well, who told you to do that? | 什么 是谁让你这么做的 | 
| [30:12] | Uh, Betty? | 贝蒂 | 
| [30:17] | You lied to my face, daniel. | 丹尼尔 你当着我的面撒谎 | 
| [30:19] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 | 
| [30:20] | You were never supposed to get blamed for this. | 你不该为此受到指责 | 
| [30:24] | -But I did. -And I defended you. You saw me. | -可我就是被指责了 -你也看到我为你辩护的 | 
| [30:26] | Yeah, but you knew the truth, and you said nothing. | 是啊 但你没把真相公之于众 | 
| [30:29] | Look, things are not as simple | 听着 事情没有你我 | 
| [30:33] | as you and I wish they were. | 想象的那样简单 | 
| [30:35] | This company is in a lot of trouble. We need money. | 公司急需资金 | 
| [30:38] | I only agreed to it because it was a business decision. | 因为是商业决策我才同意 | 
| [30:41] | -It was a way to save jobs. -And ruin my reputation. | -为了保住大家的饭碗 -顺便毁了我的名声 | 
| [30:44] | Look, I never intended for that to happen. | 我没想到会这样 | 
| [30:46] | -This is gonna blow over. -Blow over? | -会慢慢平息的 -平息 | 
| [30:50] | I’m not Daniel Meade. | 我可不是丹尼尔·米德 | 
| [30:52] | I’m an assistant, | 我只是个助理 | 
| [30:54] | and I don’t want to be an assistant | 而且我可不想 | 
| [30:57] | for the rest of my life. | 一辈子都当助理 | 
| [30:59] | The only thing I have going for me is my reputation, | 我所拥有的只有我的名誉 | 
| [31:02] | and now I don’t have that. | 现在也没有了 | 
| [31:05] | I’m tornado girl. | 我是个暴风女 | 
| [31:23] | Chocolate chip. | 巧克力饼 | 
| [31:25] | Oh, papi, thank you. | 老爸 谢了 | 
| [31:30] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 | 
| [31:35] | Evening. I’m councilman Rodriguez. | 晚上好 我是罗德里格斯议员 | 
| [31:37] | -I hope I’m not disturbing you. -No, sir. | -希望没打搅到你 -没有 先生 | 
| [31:39] | Mr. councilman, it is an honor to have you in our home. | 议员先生光临寒舍我们深感荣幸 | 
| [31:41] | -Please. -Thank you. | -快请进 -谢谢 | 
| [31:43] | He’s been here before, papi. | 老爸 他来过的 | 
| [31:45] | I gave him a haircut, remember? | 我给他剪过头 记得不 | 
| [31:47] | So what are you gonna do now, evict us? | 你这次来又是干嘛 赶我们走吗 | 
| [31:50] | I kind of felt bad about earlier today, | 之前我很抱歉 | 
| [31:51] | and I don’t want to be the guy who destroyed your dreams, | 我不想做你的梦想终结者 | 
| [31:55] | So I’ve, uh, done a little bit of research. | 我做了点研究 | 
| [31:57] | What is that? | 什么意思 | 
| [31:59] | Your loophole. | 擦边球 | 
| [32:00] | See, if 30% of your profits come from products you sell, | 如果30%的利润来于自你销售的产品 | 
| [32:04] | then we can get you that permit, for a boutique. | 我们就可以给你弄张精品店的执照 | 
| [32:07] | -A boutique? -So wait, wait, wait. | -精品店 -等等 | 
| [32:09] | -If I sell things, I can cut hair. -That’s right. | -卖东西的同时也能理发吧 -没错 | 
| [32:13] | -So what am I gonna sell? -Are you kidding? | -那你让我卖什么呢 -拜托 | 
| [32:16] | First you can get rid of this hideous lamp, | 你可以先甩掉这个奇丑无比的灯 | 
| [32:18] | and then get rid of half a dozen of those saints, | 再打发掉那堆圣诞老人 | 
| [32:20] | and while you’re at it, get rid of Betty’s hats. | 一切搞定后 卖掉贝蒂的帽子 | 
| [32:23] | Well, actually, I was thinking you could… | 其实 我想你可以 | 
| [32:27] | Sell some candles. See? | 卖点蜡烛 看 | 
| [32:29] | Just a thought. | 只是建议 | 
| [32:30] | Muches mo gracias, councilman Rodriguez. | 太感谢了 罗德里格斯议员 | 
| [32:33] | -Oh, please, call me Archie. -Okay, Archie. | -叫我阿奇就好 -好的阿奇 | 
| [32:36] | -Hey, let me get my camera before you go. -Papi. | -等等 走之前留个影 -老爸 | 
| [32:40] | Wow. Well, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:42] | I… I owe you. | 我欠你一个人情 | 
| [32:46] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [32:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:50] | Hey, uh, if you ever need a haircut or–or a candle… | 如果你要理发 或是买蜡烛 | 
| [32:53] | Just say the word. | 给个话就行 | 
| [32:55] | Since I’ve sort of done you a favor, | 虽然帮了你个小忙 | 
| [32:57] | I don’t think it would be ethical | 但是至于免费理发 | 
| [32:58] | to, uh, get a free haircut, so… | 我觉得不合适 所以 | 
| [33:00] | Yeah. Oh, I was gonna charge you, councilman. | 对议员 我本来就要向你收费 | 
| [33:05] | -Well, then I’ll definitely be stopping by. -Okay. | -好 我一定来光顾 -好的 | 
| [33:10] | All right, good night. | 那么 晚安 | 
| [33:11] | Night. | 晚安 | 
| [33:14] | Okay, everybody say “queso.” | 好喽 大家来说”茄子”(西语cheese) | 
| [33:18] | -Hey. -Papi. | -怎么 -老爸啊 | 
| [33:19] | Where’d he go? | 他哪去了 | 
| [33:31] | I spoke to Phil and Daniel. | 我和菲尔和丹尼尔谈了 | 
| [33:34] | I know what happened. | 我知道怎么回事了 | 
| [33:38] | I officially have no idea what you’re talking about… | 我正儿八经不知道你在说什么 | 
| [33:41] | But I’m sorry. | 不过 我很遗憾 | 
| [33:44] | We’re very different people. | 我俩不是同一类人 | 
| [33:48] | That said, we’re in the same position, | 这意味着 就算我们在同一阵营 | 
| [33:50] | and sometimes we have to look out for each other. | 有时还得提防着对方 | 
| [33:53] | So… | 所以 | 
| [33:54] | Well, thank you. | 总之 谢谢你 | 
| [33:56] | Clearly Cliff has had a good influence on you. | 跟着克里夫你变了不少 | 
| [34:00] | He’s a very lucky man. | 他真幸运 | 
| [34:02] | He’s… yeah. | 他 算是吧 | 
| [34:04] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. He’s really, really lucky. | 是是是 他真的非常幸运 | 
| [34:08] | Uh, what was that? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:10] | Nothing. Uh, everything’s great. | 没事 没什么 | 
| [34:12] | Everything is… perfect. | 一切正常 | 
| [34:17] | Uh, well, this may be none of my business, | 这也许不关我的事 | 
| [34:19] | but it doesn’t seem like everything’s okay. | 但看你的样子不像没事 | 
| [34:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [34:24] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 | 
| [34:30] | What are you still looking at me for? | 还盯着我干啥 | 
| [34:35] | All right, fine. | 好吧 怕了你了 | 
| [34:36] | I-I… | 我 | 
| [34:39] | I cheated on Cliff at your party, | 在你的派对上 我背叛了克里夫 | 
| [34:42] | and that’s why I asked him to marry me, | 我之所以向他求婚 | 
| [34:44] | because I felt so guilty. | 是因为我很内疚 | 
| [34:47] | And now I feel like such a terrible person because of it. | 现在我觉得自己简直是个烂人 | 
| [34:52] | And I’m sure that’s what you feel, too. | 我肯定你也这么看我 | 
| [34:55] | Marc, I know you’re a good person. | 小马 我知道你是个好人 | 
| [35:00] | But I also know that it really hurts | 我也知道被亲近的人欺骗 | 
| [35:03] | when someone you trust lies to you. | 会有多痛苦 | 
| [35:08] | Look, if you love him, | 听着 如果你爱他 | 
| [35:10] | he deserves to know the truth. | 就应该让他知道真相 | 
| [35:15] | Rest assured, | 大家放心 | 
| [35:16] | Meade publications is doing everything it possibly can, | 米德公司正在尽一切努力 | 
| [35:19] | to rectify this terrible situation. | 弥补这次恶性事件 | 
| [35:22] | By tomorrow– or the latest, next week– | 到明天 最迟下周 | 
| [35:24] | Every issue will be off the newsstands. | 所有正在发行的杂志会被招回 | 
| [35:26] | And how are you dealing with tornado girl? | 那么你们怎么处置”暴风女” | 
| [35:30] | Fired, reprimanded, banished to a basement somewhere? | 解雇 处分或者关小黑屋吗 | 
| [35:34] | Now, now. | 好了 | 
| [35:35] | That is an internal issue that we are handling privately. | 这是内务 我们内部处理 | 
| [35:39] | We’re all human, and we all make mistakes. | 人有失手 马有失蹄 | 
| [35:42] | So thank you– | 谢谢各位 | 
| [35:43] | Wilhelmina’s right. We all do make mistakes, | 威廉敏娜是对的 我们都会犯错 | 
| [35:46] | especially those of us in charge. | 尤其是手握大权的人 | 
| [35:49] | I was the one who made the decision | 发行这期杂志的决定 | 
| [35:51] | to let the magazine run in the newsstands. | 是我作出的 | 
| [35:54] | It was a very cynical decision, and I regret it… | 这是个不负责任的决定 我很后悔 | 
| [35:59] | But not nearly as much as I regret | 不过我更后悔的是 | 
| [36:01] | watching my assistant, Betty Suarez, take the blame. | 让我的助理贝蒂当替罪羊 | 
| [36:05] | It was my fault, mine alone. | 这是我的错 我一个人承担 | 
| [36:07] | Well, I-I, for one, am shocked, Daniel, | 我 丹尼尔我很震惊 | 
| [36:11] | Uh, personally shocked and embarrassed | 我们的公司卷入这次事件 | 
| [36:13] | that our company is involved in something like this… | 个人来说我很震惊和尴尬 | 
| [36:16] | Which is why Meade publications | 正因如此 米德出版公司 | 
| [36:18] | will donate all profits from the sale of this issue | 会捐出这期杂志的所有收益 | 
| [36:21] | to a relief fund to benefit the victims of these tornadoes. | 用于救助风灾的灾民 | 
| [36:26] | Uh, that’s… that’s all I have to say. | 这些就是我要说的 | 
| [36:29] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢各位 | 
| [36:31] | Did we hear correctly? | 我们没听错吧 | 
| [36:33] | All proceeds from the sale of this month’s magazine | 这期杂志的所有收益 | 
| [36:34] | will be going to tornado victims? | 都会捐给灾民 | 
| [36:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:48] | So what did you want to tell me | 你有什么事想说 | 
| [36:49] | that was so important I had to rush over? | 非得我马上赶过来 | 
| [36:55] | Well, how do I say this? Uh… | 怎么说呢 | 
| [37:01] | I crashed your car. | 我撞坏了你的车 | 
| [37:05] | God. | 就这个 | 
| [37:07] | I thought it was something much worse. | 我还以为有什么大不了的事呢 | 
| [37:17] | Actually, there is something else. | 其实 还有别的事 | 
| [37:21] | You better sit down. | 你先坐下来 | 
| [37:44] | Hey, tornado boy. | 喂 暴风男 | 
| [37:47] | Hey, Molly. | 莫莉 | 
| [37:49] | So is that what you’re gonna call me now? | 你打算以后就这样叫我吗 | 
| [37:52] | What? It’s cool, like a superhero name. | 不好吗 很酷啊 像个超人 | 
| [37:57] | I just wanted to tell you that I’m impressed. | 我想告诉你 刚才我很佩服 | 
| [38:00] | It’s not very often you get to see a big shot | 大人物为了小助手 | 
| [38:01] | throw himself under a bus for an assistant. | 自己跳下火坑实在罕见 | 
| [38:04] | Well, ahem. Thanks. | 噢 谢谢 | 
| [38:08] | It looks like your ankle’s okay. | 你的脚踝似乎好了 | 
| [38:10] | I have a splint. | 绑着夹板 | 
| [38:13] | Is it weird that I’m a little excited about having a splint? | 脚绑夹板我还有点兴奋 奇怪吧 | 
| [38:16] | -I’ve never had one before. You wanna sign it? -Sure. | -我从来没绑过这东西 要签个名不 -好啊 | 
| [38:18] | I’m a little hopped up on painkillers right now. | 我都快对止痛药上瘾了 | 
| [38:22] | Oh, well, please. You’re welcome to sit down, if you’d like. | 如果你不介意 随便坐 | 
| [38:24] | Connor should be around here somewhere. | 康纳应该就在附近 | 
| [38:25] | Actually, I should go find him. | 我就要去找他 | 
| [38:27] | It’s our anniversary. He’s taking us to Del Posto. | 我们今天周年纪念 他在Del Posto(意餐厅)订了位 | 
| [38:29] | Oh, well, make sure you don’t drink wine. | 记得不要喝酒 | 
| [38:35] | The painkillers. | 止痛药 | 
| [38:37] | Right. | 对 | 
| [38:52] | I am so proud of you both. | 我真为你们感到骄傲 | 
| [38:55] | You fought for yourselves, and you won. | 你们为自己争取 最后成功了 | 
| [38:57] | Yeah, I taped that press conference, | 可不是 我还录了那场记者招待会 | 
| [38:59] | and I just can’t stop watching it. | 然后忍不住看了又看 | 
| [39:00] | Is there a bottle of champagne around here somewhere? | 这里有香槟吗 | 
| [39:02] | Uh-oh. If it’s not made in France, it’s sparkling wine, | 如果不是法国产的那就是汽酒 | 
| [39:04] | And that bottle’s from New Jersey. | 瓶子还是新泽西制造 | 
| [39:09] | What’s the matter, baby? I thought you were happy. | 怎么了宝贝 你应该高兴才对 | 
| [39:12] | Everything’s back to normal. | 一切都恢复正常 | 
| [39:14] | It is, and normal is good. Believe me. | 确实 平淡才是真 | 
| [39:16] | If I never hear the word “tornado” again, | 如果我不再听到”暴风”这俩字 | 
| [39:18] | I’ll be just fine. | 就没事 | 
| [39:20] | It’s just… | 其实 | 
| [39:22] | There was a moment there where I thought | 有那么一瞬间 我以为 | 
| [39:24] | I had actually accomplished something really great. | 自己完成了一件了不起的事 | 
| [39:27] | You know, something that would… | 这件事 | 
| [39:29] | Make normal different… | 让平凡变得不平凡 | 
| [39:32] | More, I guess. I don’t know. | 至少非凡吧 我想 不清楚 | 
| [39:35] | Mija, you keep putting one foot in front of the other, | 宝贝 只要你坚持一步一个脚印 | 
| [39:39] | open your eyes to the opportunities. | 不让机会流失 | 
| [39:41] | You’re gonna get to where you wanna go, guaranteed. | 你就能梦想成真 我保证 | 
| [39:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [39:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [40:10] | Connor, now that Daniel has gone | 康纳 现在丹尼尔走了 | 
| [40:11] | and given everything away, | 扔下这摊子不管 | 
| [40:13] | We need to strategize. | 我们得重新策划 | 
| [40:15] | I’m afraid it’s gonna be a late night. Uh… | 恐怕要加班到很晚 | 
| [40:17] | Well, that’s not gonna be a problem for you, is it? | 这对你来说没问题吧 | 
| [40:20] | No. | 没问题 | 
| [40:22] | I had dinner plans, but I can reschedule. | 本来约了人吃晚餐 不过可以改天 | 
| [40:25] | Good. | 好 | 
| [40:26] | We’re very lucky to have you on board. | 有你这个左右手真是太好了 | 
| [40:53] | Yeah, well, it’s work. | 工作需要嘛 | 
| [40:54] | It’s always work. | 次次都是工作 | 
| [40:55] | Molly. | 莫莉 | 
| [40:56] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 | 
| [40:57] | Don’t run, please. | 别这样 |