时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | Papi, are you OK? | 老爸你没事吧 |
[01:52] | Nothing. Just a little tickle in my through. | 没事 嗓子有点痒痒 |
[01:55] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉啊 |
[01:56] | What? No it’s fine. | 什么 没关系 |
[01:58] | -Oh, it’s totally fine. -Yeah but, | -完全没关系 -是的 但是 |
[02:01] | some times, when you’re covering from quadruple bypass, | 有时 你刚做完心脏手术 |
[02:05] | something that seems small can be pretty big | 一点小问题都可能很严重 |
[02:09] | But this isn’t big. It’s just no stress here, you just relax. | 但这一点也不严重 完全没压力 你放松就好 |
[02:12] | Do you need anything like food, or, or uh, more tea? | 有什么需要么 来点吃的 喝点茶 |
[02:17] | Yeah maby something high make you confs | 要不喝点热的东西暖暖身 |
[02:19] | Yeap. | 是啊 |
[02:20] | But I really want, a chilly dog with fries. | 我真的很想吃麻辣热狗和薯条 |
[02:23] | Oh, heart attack not, that’s not disgusting. | 别想 心脏病患者的大忌 太恶心了 |
[02:26] | Papi, medical bills? | 爸爸 医疗账单? |
[02:28] | Didn’t I tell you that we’re supposed to worry about these? | 我不是告诉过你 账单留给我们就好了么 |
[02:31] | I just want to help out. | 我只是想帮帮忙 |
[02:33] | you can help out by just getting better, okay? | 你好好休养就是帮大忙了 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:36] | What happened? | 怎么回事儿 |
[02:38] | I thought you said you were gonna send these… | 你不是说已经把账单寄给医保了么 |
[02:39] | No. that’s what I was telling you the other day. | 没有啊 我那天是这么说的 |
[02:41] | idisculpe! everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[02:45] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[02:47] | Yeah. oh! did you just hear a bluebird? | 当然 你刚刚听到知更鸟叫么 |
[02:50] | Oh, yeah, the one that I saw out back the other day? | 听到了 我前两天看到的那只 |
[02:53] | -It’s winter. -I know. it’s weird, right? | -这是寒冬腊月 -是啊 很诡异吧 |
[02:57] | I thought you were gonna send these in to insurance. | 我以为你已经寄给医保了 |
[02:59] | They said that they could process it faster if we faxed it in, | 他们说传真过去可以处理的快一点 |
[03:02] | So I figured you could just do it from work. | 所以我想你可以工作时传真过去 |
[03:03] | Oh, okay, fine. | 好吧 行啊 |
[03:04] | Oh, and before I forget, | 在我忘记之前 |
[03:06] | I made a checklist of things for you not forget to do today | 我做了张表记录你今天该做的事 以免你忘了 |
[03:08] | -You know, to help you out. -oh, that is terrific. | -给你帮点忙 -太棒了 |
[03:12] | Is that to all the post notes that you have left everywhere? | 外加贴了满屋子的便签 |
[03:15] | Well, you get busy, you know? | 你是大忙人啊 |
[03:17] | It’s easy to forget. | 很容易健忘的 |
[03:18] | Which reminds me, | 想起来了 |
[03:19] | you should probably take papi in to see dr.Steve | 你应该带爸爸去见史蒂夫医生了 |
[03:21] | Get that cough checked out. | 检查下咳嗽是怎么回事 |
[03:22] | -“take papi to doctor” -to dr. steve. yeah. | -“带爸爸去看医生” -看史蒂夫医生 |
[03:25] | Betty, I get it. stop worrying. I can handle it. | 贝蒂 我知道啦 别担心 我能搞定 |
[03:29] | Get out of here. just go. go to work. | 出去吧 去上班 |
[03:30] | Oh, but promise me you’re not gonna wear this. | 向我保证 千万别穿成这样去上班 |
[03:35] | No, I just ran out of clothes. | 不会的 我没衣服穿了 |
[03:37] | I have to go back to my apartment, | 得回公寓拿 |
[03:38] | which I haven’t seen in, like, forever. | 貌似我很久很久没回去了 |
[03:39] | I’m excited to see it. | 好想念啊 |
[03:50] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[03:52] | Oh, my god, you look fantastic! | 我的天啊 你看上去棒极了 |
[03:55] | how many times did I tell you | 告诉你多少次了 |
[03:56] | to stop eating that fatty mexican food? | 别吃那些高油脂的墨西哥垃圾食品 |
[03:58] | You are too young to have a heart attack. | 对你来说心脏病来得太早了 |
[04:01] | Amanda, I didn’t have a heart attack. my dad did. | 阿曼达 我没得心脏病 是我爸 |
[04:04] | how could you let me worry about you like that? | 你怎么能让我担心成这样 |
[04:07] | What? | 什么 |
[04:08] | I’m sorry, betty. I was just really concerned about you. | 贝蒂对不起 我真的很关心你 |
[04:10] | Wait. your dad–is he… | 等等 那你爸… |
[04:12] | He’s… better. thank you. | 他好多了 谢谢 |
[04:14] | It’s been a rough couple of weeks. | 他这几周太难熬了 |
[04:16] | Oh, I totally get it. | 完全理解 |
[04:18] | I had to work extra shifts at d.t. make double shots | 我平时也得加班加点 |
[04:19] | to make up for the vacation time off at “mode.” | 做双倍的摄影工作来弥补在《风尚》的休假 |
[04:22] | I will never,get the smell of fried jalapenian out of my hair. | 而且摆脱不掉头发上煎胡椒的味道 |
[04:26] | is that why you haven’t a chance to clean up around here? | 所以你一直没空打扫房间么 |
[04:30] | I missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[04:32] | Are these all bills? | 这么多账单? |
[04:34] | I can’t believe how much I spend for a place I never see. | 真不敢相信 我怎么会莫名其妙付这么多钱 |
[04:39] | Well, I have seen it, and, unfortunately, we have roaches. | 我知道 而且不幸的是这地方爬蟑螂了 |
[04:42] | I know. at first, I was scared, and then I tried naming them. | 一开始我也很害怕 后来就开始给它们起名字 |
[04:45] | Oh, look! aah! | 快看 |
[04:46] | That’s little betty. she’s just like you, a survivor. ew, ew. | 那只叫小贝 和你一样是个幸存者 |
[04:53] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[05:00] | what a great vacation! | 这次旅行太棒了 |
[05:02] | Do you know what I think will miss most? | 你知道最有意思的是什么吗 |
[05:04] | running into Heidy and Spencer, everywhere we went | 跟海迪和斯宾塞(著名导演)一起 到处乱跑 |
[05:07] | I know, it’s like they’re stocking us | 就是啊 好象他们在跟踪我们 |
[05:10] | after a while, you’ll kinda be aware of like | 但没多久 你就感觉 |
[05:13] | Oh, heidy, how could you do that, see, come on | 海迪 你怎么这样 拜托 |
[05:16] | actually, i don’t really know who they are | 其实 我都不晓得他们到底是何方神圣 |
[05:21] | Oh, yeah, me, either. | 是的 我也不认识 |
[05:24] | You know what I miss? | 知道我最喜欢哪样 |
[05:26] | Real photos that you can hold in your hands | 能随身带的照片 |
[05:28] | oh, come on with real photos, | 真正的照片 |
[05:30] | Can you dou wesome slideshow like this? | 能这样幻灯片放映么 |
[05:36] | Oh. sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:41] | Guess we’re gonna have to tell him about us eventually. | 我想我们迟早要跟他摊牌的 |
[05:43] | I know, but… | 我知道啊 但是 |
[05:45] | He’s all alone right now. telling him just seems cruel. | 他现在就一个人 跟他说太不仁道了 |
[05:48] | not mention how awkward it’ll make work for both of you | 而且你们两个在一起工作也会相当尴尬 |
[05:50] | Back in college, he was definitely the jealous type. | 大学时期 他绝对是个醋坛子 |
[05:52] | -Maybe he just needs time? -Yeah. | -或许他需要更多时间 -是啊 |
[06:04] | You have 214 new messages. | 你有214条信息 |
[06:07] | Message one. | 第一条 |
[06:09] | Betty. hi. how are you doing? | 贝蒂 你好吗 |
[06:11] | Daniel! how’s your father? | 丹尼尔 你老爸怎么样 |
[06:13] | Oh! um… | 这个 |
[06:14] | What happened to your desk? | 你的桌子怎么了 |
[06:15] | Yeah. this is what happens when I’m gone for two weeks. | 是啊 我才离开两周它就这样了 |
[06:19] | My dad is doing better, thank you. | 我爸爸好多了 谢谢 |
[06:21] | And thank you for all those flowers you sent. | 多谢你送的花 |
[06:24] | is 12 dozen too much? | 12朵花太多了吗 |
[06:25] | that’s why you’d always do the flower ordering here. | 所以订花送花还是应该你来 |
[06:29] | that you can take as much time off as you need, of course. | 当然啦 你还是可以尽情休假 |
[06:31] | No, daniel, I need to be working. | 不用 丹尼尔 我需要工作 |
[06:33] | Besides, Hilda and I are gonna split the responsibilities | 另外 希尔达会帮我分担 |
[06:36] | Of taking care of my father, so whatcha got for me? | 照顾老爸的重任 那么有何吩咐 |
[06:39] | Well, you can take my vacation photos down to the lab. | 帮我把度假时拍的照片拿到实验室去 |
[06:42] | I was gonna print some of the pictures up. oh. | 冲印几张出来 |
[06:44] | -Morning, daniel. oh! -oh! excuse me. | -早上好 丹尼尔 -请原谅 |
[06:47] | Yes, yes, you’re excused. | 是啊 是啊 原谅你了 |
[06:49] | No, wait, wait, you’re not. Here. | 等等 不予原谅 这儿 |
[06:52] | Cover photos of our exclusive halston dress | 关于豪斯顿时装专栏的封面照片 |
[06:54] | The Press is already sniffing around for them desperately. | 媒体已经迫不及待了 |
[06:57] | I’ll keep them someplace safe. | 我会妥善保管 |
[06:59] | What, are you dense? I want you to leak them. | 你智障啊 我要你透露点风声 |
[07:02] | I’d ask marc. He wants to | 我本想让小马去的 他也愿意 |
[07:04] | but I hate to reward him without any good reason. | 但我不想为这种理由赏赐他 |
[07:06] | It’s okay, betty. | 去吧 贝蒂 |
[07:07] | We’ll catch up later. | 我们过会儿再聊 |
[07:09] | Oh, I did miss work so– the look of fear in people’s faces. | 真怀念工作 看到他们诚惶诚恐 |
[07:14] | I take it from your goggle tan you did some skiing? | 看看你的反熊猫眼 貌似去滑雪了啊 |
[07:16] | And I take it from your tan you also got some sun? | 看看你的古铜色 日光浴 |
[07:20] | Or is it that awful spray tan? | 还是抹出来的 |
[07:22] | You know, you look a bit jaundiced. | 你看上去偏黄了 |
[07:26] | Oh. hi, connor. oh… | 早啊 康纳 |
[07:28] | It looks like you did some skiing, too. | 看来你也去滑雪啦 |
[07:30] | Uh, snowboarding. | 滑板滑雪 |
[07:32] | I was in switzerland. | 我去的瑞士 |
[07:33] | Aspen. | 奥斯本 |
[07:34] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[07:36] | I’ll leave you to it then, shall i? | 那你们慢聊 |
[07:40] | -it’s kind of funny you guys had the -yes, yes. hilarious. | -挺搞笑的 你们俩都有… -是啊 是啊 真有趣啊 |
[07:44] | As much as I love your witty observations, | 虽然我真欣赏你诙谐的观察力 |
[07:47] | I need to speak to connor, | 但我得和康纳谈谈 |
[07:49] | About some upcoming ad meetings. | 关于待会儿的广告会议 |
[07:52] | Oh, connor. | 康纳 |
[07:53] | Oh, connor. | 康纳 |
[07:54] | Oh, connor. mm. | 康纳 |
[08:05] | We have to control ourselves. | 我们得学会自控 |
[08:07] | Didn’t we have agreement we keep this out of the office? | 我们不是说好了要公私分明么 |
[08:09] | We did. I came in here to pee. | 是啊 我是来上厕所的 |
[08:14] | So you did. | 慢慢上 |
[08:17] | we had a wonderful time in the swiss alps for two weeks, | 我们在瑞士阿尔卑斯 两周的度假确实美好 |
[08:21] | But now it’s time to get back to work, | 但该回神 好好工作了 |
[08:23] | which means we have to try hard hide it, starting with, this | 同时也该收收心 把这些痕迹 藏起来 |
[08:28] | -it is a bit suspicious, isn’t it? -suspicious? | -的确有点可疑 是吗 -只是可疑吗 |
[08:32] | Even the “special” boy in the mail room | 就连传达室的小蠢蛋 |
[08:34] | could put the two of us together. | 都能把我俩联想到一起 |
[08:36] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[08:38] | All you need to know is that it’s expensive, | 别管那么多 总之这个很贵 |
[08:40] | Illegal and will even out your tan lines. | 而且是违法的 但能消除晒痕 |
[08:46] | You’re not allergic to panda, are you? | 你对熊猫不过敏吧 |
[08:52] | You saw nothing. | 你什么都没看见 |
[08:54] | -Uh, well, actually -you saw nothing. | -但其实 -别多管嫌事 |
[08:57] | -Oh! oh, oh, oh, oh. yes, yes. -nothing! | -哦 哦 是的 -别烦我 |
[08:59] | No, no,I saw nothing, but they are abt to see everything. | 是的 我什么都没看见 但他们马上就要发现了 |
[09:03] | Thank you, marc. | 谢谢 小马 |
[09:12] | I don’t think mom’s had a chance to talk to dr. steve yet. | 我看老妈应该没时间 和史蒂夫好好谈谈 |
[09:15] | -Really? well, is everything okay? -no, no, it’s good. | -是吗 是否出事了 -不 好得很 |
[09:19] | This girl from my school hired mom to do her | 我们学校一女生请老妈 |
[09:21] | Aand her friends’ hair for her quinceara party. | 为她和她朋友做派对的头型 |
[09:23] | -15 girls. -is that betty? is that betty? | -有15个女生 -是贝蒂吗 |
[09:25] | -Yes. bye, betty. -oh, my god! did you hear the good news? | -是的 贝蒂再见 -我的天哪 听到喜讯了吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah! yeah, that’s, um, great. | 是的 好象不错 |
[09:31] | I just–you know, I’m–i’m worried | 我就是 有点担心 |
[09:33] | that you might not have time to do all of that, you know, | 这么多琐事 你会忙不过来 |
[09:36] | With papi and everything. | 还有老爸的事 |
[09:38] | Ay, what? it’s work. we need the money right now. | 没事的 这是工作 生活必需啊 |
[09:41] | Yeah. no, I get it. I just, um… | 是啊 这我懂 |
[09:44] | you haven’t even had a chance to take him | 但你今天忙得还没时间陪老爸 |
[09:46] | to see dr.Steve today. | 去看史蒂夫医生 |
[09:47] | Ay, betty, please, stop worrying. | 拜托 贝蒂 别瞎操心 |
[09:49] | -I got this, okay? -okay. | -我会搞定的 -好吧 |
[09:51] | Look, I gotta go. we’ll discuss this later, okay? | 我要撤了 一会儿再说吧 |
[09:53] | Love you. bye. | 亲一个 拜拜 |
[09:59] | Mrs. meade. | 米德夫人 |
[10:01] | Sorry. I have a system. I didn’t mean to snap. | 对不起 我守规矩的 并非有意打盹 |
[10:04] | I… I just have a lot on my plate. | 事情太多 忙不过来了 |
[10:07] | -I just came by to say hello. -oh! you’re back from your trip | -我只是来打个招呼 -哦 你度假回来了 |
[10:10] | How was your vacation in paris? | 在巴黎玩得怎么样啊 |
[10:12] | I spent the entire time being groped | 我一个人在蒙马特高地(巴黎旅游胜地) |
[10:14] | by perverts in montmartre. | 瞎摸索 差点迷路 |
[10:16] | Ooh, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[10:18] | Why?The french still appreciate something finely aged. | 没什么 法国佬对年迈的人还是很有礼貌的 |
[10:21] | I spent a lot of time with alexis and d.j. | 我和亚历克西斯 还有D.J.过得很开心 |
[10:23] | Oh, betty, I was so sorry to hear about your father. | 贝蒂 你父亲的事我很抱歉 |
[10:26] | -How is he? -he’s… good. thank you for asking. | -现在怎样了 -现在还行 感谢问候 |
[10:29] | He’s got this cough, but my sister’s gonna take him | 有点伤风 我姐姐准备带他去看 |
[10:33] | -to see dr. steve. -Dr. Steve? | -史蒂夫医生 -史蒂夫医生 |
[10:35] | he’s our family doctor. we’ve been seeing him for years. | 他是我们家的家庭医生 好几年了 |
[10:37] | Dear, I’ve had many doctors, | 亲爱的 我有很多医生 |
[10:40] | And the only ones I ever called by their first names | 有那么几个我总直呼其名的 |
[10:42] | were slipping me prescriptions for painkillers. | 只会给我开一些止痛药 |
[10:45] | Oh, well, dr. steve isn’t like that. | 史蒂夫医生不是那样的人 |
[10:48] | tell you, betty,I’m on the board of styvesant memorial | 告诉你 贝蒂 我是斯戴森纪念医院的常客 |
[10:54] | Dr. farber is the finest cardiologist in the city. | 法波医生是全城最好的心脏病专家 |
[10:57] | Why don’t I just call and make your father an appointment? | 我来帮你父亲做个预约 |
[10:59] | Oh, no. no, I could never ask you to do that. | 哦 别 这样太麻烦您了 |
[11:02] | And besides, we would never be able to afford it. | 而且 我们也付不起啊 |
[11:05] | Well, dr. farber works in the meade wing of the hospital. | 法波医生在该医院的米德部就职 |
[11:10] | It’s not gonna cost you anything. | 不用支付任何费用 |
[11:19] | Hey, guys! I’ve got some good news. | 大家好 我有好消息 |
[11:21] | Oh, good. us, too. talked to dr. steve. | 真好 我们也是 与史蒂夫医生谈过了 |
[11:24] | He said it’s probably just a cold, and papi’s fine. | 他说可能只是着凉了 老爸没事 |
[11:26] | Um, what did he do, just listen to his chest, | 做了些什么 听听胸口 |
[11:30] | -take some blood samples? -no. | -抽血检查了吗 -没有 |
[11:32] | We didn’t go in. | 我们没去 |
[11:32] | We just talked to him on the phone. | 就在电话里说了一下 |
[11:37] | I’m fine. | 放心吧 |
[11:38] | Hey, do you hear a bluebird? | 听到知更鸟叫吗 |
[11:40] | -It’s night. it’s winter. -I don’t hear anything. | -这么晚了 而且是冬天 -我可没听到 |
[11:43] | maybe we should go and check, you know, just in case? | 还是去看看的好 以防万一 |
[11:47] | Hilda, I thought we gonna talk about you taking that job. | 希尔达 我们该谈谈你刚接的那份差使 |
[11:50] | I have it under control, betty. | 我处理得很好 贝蒂 |
[11:52] | Dr. steve said papi is fine. it’s a mild cough. | 史蒂夫医生说爸爸没事 只是有点着凉 |
[11:54] | It hasn’t moved to his chest. | 没对胸口产生影响 |
[11:55] | If it gets worse, then I take him in. | 要是情况有变 我肯定带他看医生 |
[11:57] | But you haven’t even had a scd to take him into the doctor, | 但你几乎没时间带他去看医生 |
[11:59] | apparently, you couldn’t finish a single thing on my list. | 很明显 记录表上的事你全都没完成 |
[12:01] | Sorry, betty, I thought things like | 拜托 贝蒂 我觉得像 |
[12:03] | “de-linting his sweaters” could wait. | “给他的毛衣去球”这种事 并不急 |
[12:06] | What is that, you didn’t give him his pills for today? | 这是什么 你今天没给他吃药吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah, he can’t take them before he eats. | 当然啊 吃饭前不能吃药 |
[12:12] | It upsets his stomach. | 这对他胃不好 |
[12:13] | -Well, then why don’t, -just wanted a little more tea. | -那干嘛 -再喝杯茶 |
[12:17] | Uh… oh, I think the bird went around that way. | 我看那只鸟飞去那里了 |
[12:20] | Oh, yeah. crazy bird! | 是啊 疯鸟一只 |
[12:23] | Look, | 听着 |
[12:25] | Claire meade got us an appointment with her | 克莱尔·米德明天在城里 |
[12:26] | -Cardiologist tomorrow in the city. -okay, all right. | -为老爸预约了一名心脏学专家 -那好吧 |
[12:29] | So I’m supposed to give up my job with the quinceara? | 那看来我要放弃好不容易得来的工作 |
[12:32] | We still need the money. | 钱从哪来 |
[12:35] | Got my tea. | 有茶了 |
[12:37] | Oh, good. | 真不错 |
[12:38] | I think I heard that bird out front. | 我听到鸟往那儿飞了 |
[12:42] | I might not do things the way that you want me to, | 我不会听你的摆布的 |
[12:45] | but you can’t be betty bossypants when you at work all day | 但你别想人走了 还来把我当丫鬟使 |
[12:48] | Well, you know what, hilda? I only have to | 告诉你 希尔达 当事情发展不顺 |
[12:49] | be betty bossypants when nothing gets done around here. | 我只得站出来 好好管管你 |
[12:53] | And don’t call me betty bossypants. | 别把我说得像管家婆 |
[12:55] | Well, then stop trying to control everything. | 那你就别管那么多事 |
[12:57] | Look, you don’t want to take papi to the city? fine. | 你不带老爸去城里看病 那行 |
[13:00] | -I’ll do it. I’ll take over. -you’ll what? | -我来 我带他去 -你来 |
[13:03] | I’ll take over with papi. you don’t wanna help? | 我带爸爸去 你不帮忙也行 |
[13:05] | I’ll just find a way to do it all by myself. | 一切我自己搞定 |
[13:07] | -Oh, I would like to see you try. -I will | -我要看你怎么搞定 -当然行的 |
[13:09] | -fine. -fine | -随你便 -走着瞧 |
[13:28] | Well, I guess there is something everyone can agree on. | 我看这里一切都可以证明 |
[13:31] | Dr. farber is an excellent doctor, papi. | 法波医生是相当棒的 老爸 |
[13:36] | Mr. suarez, how are you feeling? | 苏亚雷斯先生 感觉如何 |
[13:38] | Just a little chilly. | 有点小冷 |
[13:39] | Is there some reason it has to be so cold in here? | 这里干嘛温度调这么低 |
[13:42] | Yes. now I’ve reviewed your chart. | 行 我看了一下你的病历 |
[13:45] | I’d like to run some tests. | 我要做些检查 |
[13:47] | dr. steve was pretty sure it’s just a cough. | 史蒂夫医生确定只是着凉而已 |
[13:49] | 2 weeks after a quadruple bypass, you can never be careful | 搭桥手术后才两周 还是小心为好 |
[13:52] | Yeah, and, papi, hilda only spoke to dr.steve on the phone | 是的 老爸 希尔达只是跟史蒂夫医生通了电话而已 |
[13:54] | On the phone–terrific. | 通电话 真有你们的 |
[13:57] | That’s how I order chinese food. | 我叫中国菜外卖才会打电话 |
[14:00] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[14:02] | All right. again. | 好的 再来一次 |
[14:06] | I want an x-ray to check for fluid in the lungs, an e.k.g. | 还要做个X光片查查肺水 心电图 |
[14:09] | an echo, and draw some blood. c.b.c., check for dressler’s? | 回波 抽血 全血球计数 德雷斯勒综合征 |
[14:11] | Yeah. dressler’s? | 德雷斯勒综合征 |
[14:13] | Inflammation of the pericardium. | 心包炎 |
[14:14] | You did the right thing, bringing your father in. | 带你父亲来医院是对了 |
[14:16] | Who’s next? | 下一位 |
[14:20] | See? aren’t you glad we came in? | 看见了吧 还好我们来医院了 |
[14:23] | My body is cold. | 我身上好冷 |
[14:33] | You were a killer in there. | 你简直就是个杀手 |
[14:35] | I’m continuously amazed by you. | 都快被你迷晕了 |
[14:37] | Well, that makes the two of us. | 我们是棋逢对手 |
[14:40] | Marc, don’t just stand there like a gay flagpole. | 小马 别像个竹竿站在那儿 |
[14:43] | We want to celebrate. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[14:45] | Go get something bubbly and expensive. | 拿些香槟和好东西来 |
[14:48] | Yeah, it’s what I live for. | 好的 我就是干这个的 |
[14:54] | How you convinced the guerlain people to | 你是怎么说服娇兰的人 |
[14:56] | Increase their ad buy by 6% in this market… | 多买市场上6%广告的 |
[15:00] | Well, you said the advertisers would never do it, | 你说过广告商不会愿意的 |
[15:02] | And I saw it as a challenge. | 我也说过那是个挑战 |
[15:04] | Well, maybe when we meet with the | 或许今天下午见了 |
[15:06] | jaeger-lecoultre people this afternoon, | 积家手表的人后 |
[15:08] | I might get them to increase their ad buy by, say… 7%. | 可以让他们多买下7%的广告 |
[15:13] | What about eight? | 那8%呢 |
[15:14] | how about nine? | 9%怎样 |
[15:16] | -Or maybe… -ten? | -说不定 -有10%呢 |
[15:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:22] | I want you to give me 10%. | 我就要你的10% |
[15:36] | Ahem. collette! | 科莱特 |
[15:38] | Klaus! other klaus! | 克劳斯好 大家好 |
[15:41] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[15:44] | Jaeger-lecoultre has put us on a tight schedule, so… | 积家弄得我们时间很紧 |
[15:48] | We were hoping that wilhelmina could see us now. | 所以我们想现在见威廉敏娜 |
[15:54] | Oh, it’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[15:55] | You’d think people who work for a | 幸好我们最好知道 |
[15:57] | Watch company would be precisely on time. | 经营钟表的企业都习惯准时 |
[16:02] | follow me | 跟我来 |
[16:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:16] | It’s an american tradition to circle | 美国有个传统 |
[16:19] | The building three times before a meeting. | 开会前先逛3圈 |
[16:22] | Sometimes four. | 有时候要4圈 |
[16:26] | Well, it’s a good thing we got him in, because dr. | 幸好带爸爸去看了医生 |
[16:28] | Farber’s running a bunch of tests. | 法波医生在做组检验 |
[16:29] | what tests? is papi okay? | 什么检验 爸爸还好吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, but two weeks after a quadruple bypass, | 做心脏搭桥手术后两周 |
[16:33] | You can never be too careful. | 观察越仔细越好 |
[16:36] | Oh, hilda, that’s work. can I call you back? work? | 希尔达 有电话进来 回头给你电话好吗 |
[16:39] | Wait a minute. don’t tell me you’re leaving papi there alone. | 等等 别告诉我你把爸爸一人扔在那儿了 |
[16:40] | Because I am up to my ears in teenagers right now. | 这儿一堆孩子 把我忙坏了 |
[16:43] | I cannot just run off. | 现在走不开 |
[16:44] | no, hilda, I told you, I can handle it. | 希尔达 我会处理好的 |
[16:46] | Look, I’ll stay here with papi. I’ll call you with the results. | 我会照顾好爸爸的 结果出来再告诉你 |
[16:48] | Okay? bye. | 好吗 再见 |
[16:49] | -amanda? -hi, betty. | -阿曼达 -贝蒂 |
[16:51] | Some guy from a photo lab called and | 有个摄影棚的家伙打电话来 |
[16:53] | Said you messengered your phone bill to him. | 说你把电话单寄到他那儿了 |
[16:55] | If he pays it, can I send him our other bills? | 要是他付了款 我能把其他的账单也给他吗 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:01] | S. meade, can I have that back? | 米德夫人 能把这还给我不 |
[17:05] | If daniel’s photos went to suzuki, | 要是丹尼尔的照片到了铃木那儿 |
[17:07] | Then everything’s gonna go to the wrong place. | 天下就要大乱了 |
[17:10] | Amanda, I need your help. | 阿曼达 帮帮我 |
[17:11] | And I would totally help you, | 我也会尽力帮你 |
[17:12] | I’m a little busy covering daniel’s desk you asked me to | 替你整理丹尼尔的办公桌已经忙不过来了 |
[17:15] | I know, amanda, but I’m at the hospital. | 我知道 阿曼达 我在医院 |
[17:16] | -I can’t leave. -oh, my god. is it your heart? | -我走不开 -天哪 你心脏出问题了吗 |
[17:20] | No, it’s my dad. haven’t we had this conversation? | 没有 是我爸爸 不是跟你讲过的吗 |
[17:23] | I know, betty, but these things get passed down. | 我知道 贝蒂 这个代代相传 |
[17:24] | They’re generic. | 基因决定的 |
[17:26] | look, I can’t leave my father, so I need your help. | 我不能丢下我爸 你要帮我 |
[17:28] | Will you help me track down some of these letters? | 帮忙看些信好吗 |
[17:30] | Okay, fine, what do you need me to do? | 好吧 需要我做什么 |
[17:36] | Marc, throw those people out of the conference room. | 小马 把会议室里的人打发走 |
[17:39] | I need to use it for the jaeger-lecoultre meeting. | 我和积家的人见面要用 |
[17:42] | Actually, I’m… in a good mood. | 现在心情不错 |
[17:44] | I’ll throw them out myself. | 还是让老娘我亲自出马吧 |
[17:46] | About that… | 那个 |
[17:47] | Uh, collette and the klauses have already come and gone. | 科莱特和克劳斯来过又走了 |
[17:50] | What? they came early? | 什么 他们早到了 |
[17:52] | Well… why didn’t you come get me? | 为什么不叫我 |
[17:54] | cause you’re busy snorkeling in the great barrier reef | 你正忙着在大堡礁下潜水 |
[17:58] | So I was otherwise occupied. you should’ve stalled them. | 我在忙其他的事 你该拖住他们 |
[18:01] | I tried, but that’s not the point. | 我尽力了 但是没用 |
[18:02] | I’m worried, you know, that, you know… | 我怕 你知道 你知道… |
[18:05] | Will… you know? | 会… |
[18:06] | Marc, mince when you walk, not when you talk. what? | 小马 有话快说 少吞吞吐吐 |
[18:09] | I don’t want it getting out that the most talented woman in | 我不想外面传言时尚界最具潜力女星 |
[18:10] | fashion is missing meetings cause her head is… elsewhere. | 开会被放鸽子 她已经气得头冒青烟了 |
[18:15] | Oh, because I missed one meeting with them? | 仅因为我爽约 |
[18:17] | Our swiss friends will not leave new york | 瑞士朋友是不会离开纽约的 |
[18:18] | without an audience with me. | 要是少了我这个观众 |
[18:20] | I’ll call them. it’ll all be fine, you’ll see. | 给他们打电话就行了 看着吧 |
[18:23] | Get, uh, klaus on the phone or… | 和克劳斯通个电话 |
[18:26] | Klaus. | 或者直接见面 |
[18:31] | Betty. uh, how’s your dad? | 贝蒂 你父亲还好吗 |
[18:33] | He’s getting tests done, and they won’t let me see him, | 还在检查 亲属不给探视 |
[18:36] | in the meantime, I’ve been dealing with a little work snafu. | 正好 我可以处理些麻烦事 |
[18:39] | There was a work snafu, huh? | 什么麻烦 |
[18:40] | It’s all taken care of. amanda helped me. | 都处理好了 阿曼达帮我的 |
[18:41] | oh. that’s–that’s great. | 那就好 |
[18:43] | The only thing left is I was hoping I can get tomorrow | 我现在只祈求明天 |
[18:45] | I have to get suzuki st. | 能让铃木.皮尔先生 |
[18:47] | Pierre to swap out your vacation photos for | 交出你渡假的照片 |
[18:48] | -The new picture of the halston dress.-wait, wait. | -穿候斯顿衣服的照片 -等等 |
[18:51] | Suzu-suzuki st. pierre… has my vacation photos? | 铃木.皮尔 拿到了我的渡假照 |
[18:56] | You didn’t ask me to print those type of photos, did you | 你没让我印那些照片吧 |
[18:58] | Again? | 你再说一遍 |
[18:59] | Coming up, more life-ruining gossip, but first… | 看开点 谁人背后无人说呢 但首先 |
[19:02] | Betty, I have to tl you something. I’m seeing molly. | 贝蒂 我有件事要告诉你 我在和莫莉拍拖 |
[19:04] | -What, connor’s mol? -look, she was with me in st. barths. | -什么 康纳的莫莉 -我们在巴尔特就好上了 |
[19:08] | Wait. connor’s molly? | 慢着 康纳的莫莉 |
[19:10] | Look, it’s not what you think, okay? | 不是你想的那样 |
[19:11] | We are actually in love. | 我们真心相爱 |
[19:13] | daniel, you’re in love with connor’s molly? | 丹尼尔 你爱上了康纳的莫莉 |
[19:15] | Could you stop calling her that? | 能不能别这么说她 |
[19:16] | They stopped seeing each other before we got together. | 我俩好之前他们就分手了 |
[19:18] | -Well, does connor know about you and…-no. | -那康纳知道你… -不 |
[19:22] | This could be a huge disaster. | 真是晴天霹雳 |
[19:23] | I promised molly I was gonna keep this a secret. | 我对莫莉发誓要保密的 |
[19:26] | -You have to get those photos back for me. -now? | -你得帮我拿回照片 -现在吗 |
[19:28] | -Betty, yes, now. -but, daniel, I’m at the hospital. | -就现在 贝蒂 -但我现在在医院 |
[19:31] | I have to wait | 我得等 |
[19:32] | betty, please, there has to be something you can do. | 拜托了 贝蒂 这事非你不行 |
[19:34] | Okay, all right, I’ll find a way to get the photos back. | 那好吧 我想办法拿回照片 |
[19:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:47] | Hold it right there, missy. | 小姐 站住 |
[19:49] | -No visitors during medical tests. -oh, I know. | -检查病人的时候不能探访 -我知道 |
[19:52] | I just… I have to tell my dad I have a | 我只是 我必须要告诉我爸 |
[19:54] | Work emergency that I gotta go deal with. | 工作上有点急事要处理 |
[19:56] | Well, he’s gonna be in there for at least four hours. | 他至少要在里面呆4小时 |
[19:57] | How you spend your time is up to you. | 这段时间随你怎么过 |
[19:59] | can you just tell him that I’ll be back as soon as possible? | 你能转告他我会尽快赶回来吗 |
[20:02] | Yeah, okay. | 可以 |
[20:05] | Okay. okay. you can do this, betty. | 好吧 你能解决的 贝蒂 |
[20:08] | No. | 不行 |
[20:09] | But–but why not? | 但是 但为什么不 |
[20:11] | Pictures of Daniel Meade having an affair | 丹尼尔·米德和 |
[20:14] | with the fiancee of his c.f.o. | 首席财政官未婚妻的暧昧照片 |
[20:15] | in my business, we call that news, honey. | 甜心 在我这行 这叫做新闻 |
[20:17] | … but she’s not even his fiancee anymore. | 但她已经不是他的未婚妻了 |
[20:18] | They broke up before she went on vacation with daniel. | 她和丹尼尔去度假之前 他们就分手了 |
[20:21] | -So see? no scandal. -or even juicier scandal. | -看吧 没有绯闻 -或者更劲爆的绯闻 |
[20:24] | He stole her, | 他先勾引她 |
[20:25] | and they ran away on a sexy caribbean getaway. | 然后他们跑到加勒比去过二人世界 |
[20:27] | All right, Suzuki, can you just do this as a favor to me? | 铃木 那你能不能给我个面子 |
[20:30] | – Do I know you? – Betty Suarez. | -我认识你吗 -贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[20:32] | We’ve met, like, a thousand times. | 我们见了 大概 一千多次了 |
[20:34] | – You’ve interviewed me… – sorry. | -你之前还采访过我 -对不起 |
[20:35] | I’ve been working on this story for months. | 为这条新闻我忙了好几个月了 |
[20:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:38] | ’cause these pictures literally just fell into your lap. | 因为这件照片只是恰巧被你拿到的 |
[20:40] | Just good, solid journalism is what I say. | 正好 这就是我说的诚实的新闻业 |
[20:43] | And I’m going with the story tomorrow. | 而且我明天要发布这条新闻 |
[20:45] | So good-bye, Benny. | 那就再见了 贝尼 |
[21:17] | Marc, let me go! put me down! | 马克 放我走 放我下来 |
[21:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:21] | Marc, I was just trying to borrow these. | 马克我只想借这些东西 |
[21:23] | Marc, what?! | 什么 |
[21:27] | Oh. hello, marc… | 你好 小马 |
[21:29] | Marc’s friend. | 和小马的朋友 |
[21:32] | Actually, it’s | 实际上 我是 |
[21:34] | Marc’s friend is fine. | 叫我小马的朋友就行 |
[21:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[21:45] | Are they… | 他们是不是 |
[21:46] | No, they are absolutely not. | 没有 他们绝对没有 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 行了 |
[21:51] | But you have to swear not to say anything to anyone. | 但是你必须发誓不对任何人说 |
[21:55] | Swear. | 发誓 |
[21:57] | – Ow. marc, you’re hurting me. – am i? | -小马 你弄疼我了 – 有吗 |
[22:00] | Not really. ohh. | 还好 |
[22:01] | But I get it. you’re serious. | 但是我懂了 你是认真的 |
[22:02] | I’m not gonna say anything to anyone. | 我不会对任何人说的 |
[22:05] | God, why are you being so weird anyway? | 天哪 不管怎样你为什么表现的如此怪异 |
[22:07] | Why must god test the pretty people so | 为什么老天总是 |
[22:08] | Much more than the regular lumpy people? | 更喜欢捉弄聪明的人 |
[22:13] | This is supposed to be my year. I got into Y.E.T.I. | 按理今年是我的幸运年 考进了青年编辑培训学院 |
[22:16] | Willie is co-editor-in-chief. | 威威是主编 |
[22:18] | I just don’t want her star to wane before I | 我只是不想看她在 |
[22:21] | Have a chance to cash in on having worked for her. | 我还在为她卖命时 就开始堕落 |
[22:24] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[22:25] | Good things come to those who wait. | 好运只为有准备的人降临 |
[22:28] | Oh. plus it helps being pretty. take me. | 也喜欢降临在美女身上 就像我 |
[22:30] | I have always wanted to work daniel’s desk, | 我也经常想着为丹尼尔工作 |
[22:32] | and now check me. | 现在看看我吧 |
[22:36] | Do you need to get that? | 你要接那电话吗 |
[22:38] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 那没事 |
[22:39] | It’s just I’ve never had to deal with a | 只是我从没碰上过 |
[22:41] | Boss who cared more about sex than work. | 老板只爱美人不爱江山 |
[22:44] | Actually, maybe this is what working for daniel is like. | 实际上 也许为丹尼尔工作就像这样 |
[22:47] | Why are you looking at me? | 那你看我干什么 |
[22:48] | oh, marc, there you are. I need your help. | 小马 你在这啊 我需要你帮个忙 |
[22:51] | I need yours. | 我也要你帮忙 |
[22:53] | When daniel blows a meeting to go sleep with some floozy | 当丹尼尔不去开会去和辣妹们鬼混时 |
[22:56] | -What do you do? -what? daniel doesn’t do that. | -你是怎么做的 -什么 丹尼尔不那么做 |
[22:58] | Yeah, and this is my real nose, which it totally is. | 是啊 我鼻子没有变长 确确实实 |
[23:00] | so when daniel gets “distracted by life,” what do you do? | 那么当丹尼尔”心烦意乱”的时候 你怎么做 |
[23:05] | I just like to see those moments as career opportunities. | 我把这当成是我事业上的机会 |
[23:07] | a chance to step it up, show daniel what I can do. | 一次进步的机会 给丹尼尔看看我的能力 |
[23:10] | Why, is wilhelmina… | 为什么问这些 是不是威廉米娜 |
[23:11] | no, no, not at all. why would you even say that? | 没没 没有 为什么问这个 |
[23:13] | But she’s a woman. she has needs. | 但是她是女人 她也有需求 |
[23:15] | Get over, it betty. grow up. ahem. | 别问了贝蒂 话说回来 |
[23:17] | -What did you want? -I need to get a gift for suzuki. | -你刚刚要我帮什么 -我需要给铃木礼物 |
[23:19] | I accidentally sent him something that I need back, | 我碰巧寄给他一些不该寄的东西 |
[23:21] | i have to do it fast so I can get back to the hospital | 我必须快点解决然后赶回医院 |
[23:24] | And my dad, and anyway, I thought you could help me. | 我爸又 不管怎样 我觉得你可以帮我 |
[23:25] | a gift for Suzuki St. Pierre? he’s a serious journalist. | 给铃木.皮尔一个礼物吗 他可是难搞的记者 |
[23:28] | -He’s not gonna take a bribe. -you need to blackmail him. | -他不会受贿的 -你要敲诈勒索他 |
[23:32] | What? bribery, blackmail that’s not at I was talking about. | 什么行贿敲诈 我说得不是那个 |
[23:35] | too bad, ’cause his ex works at Meade, | 那可不行 因为他前男友在米德工作 |
[23:38] | and that bitch’ll dish. | 所以那贱人能帮上忙 |
[23:47] | Fabian? | 法比安 |
[23:49] | Fabian, hi! | 法比安 你好 |
[23:50] | You don’t know me, | 你不认识我 |
[23:51] | but you might be able to help me with a problem. | 但是你也许可以帮我个忙 |
[23:53] | I understand you dated Suzuki St. Pierre? | 听说你以前和铃木约会过 |
[23:55] | I can’t talk about that. | 无可奉告 |
[23:59] | But I thought you said he’d dish. | 但是你说过他能帮忙 |
[24:00] | Not if you approach him like that. | 如果像你这样接近他 |
[24:01] | People who have dated celebrities really secretive about it | 和名人约会的人 对这事很保密的 |
[24:04] | -Hello, I should know. -you’ve never dated a celebrity. | -我本应该知道 -你从来没和名人约会 |
[24:06] | As far as you know. Jeremy Piven. | 就你所知 有杰里米·皮文(演员) |
[24:10] | Okay, he goosed you on the subway once, amanda. | 行了吧 阿曼达 他只是在地铁里瞥了你一眼 |
[24:13] | You talk about it constantly, | 你经常说这事 |
[24:14] | the point is, you have to make him talk. | 重点是你必须要让他说话 |
[24:16] | Go put the heat on, sister. | 散发魅力去吧 好姐妹 |
[24:18] | Fabian, you have to… help me. | 法比安 你必须要 帮助我 |
[24:22] | Um, please? | 求你了 |
[24:23] | Um, no, I don’t. | 我不想 |
[24:27] | You tell her what she needs to know, | 你告诉她想知道的 |
[24:28] | Or I will tell everyone you have ambiguous genitalia. | 要么我会告诉所有人你生殖器丑陋无比 |
[24:31] | Oh, yeah, like a ken doll, | 就像”肯”娃娃(芭比娃娃的男朋友) |
[24:32] | And that’s the kind of stank that don’t wash off. | 这种恶名传出去你跳进黄河都洗不清了 |
[24:46] | Is this Suzuki’s address? ow! | 这是铃木的地址吗 |
[24:48] | Um, no. Suzuki St. Pierre does not live in Jersey. | 不 铃木.皮尔不会住在新泽西 |
[24:53] | Well, who lives here? | 那谁住在那 |
[24:59] | Oh, betty, thank god I reached you. | 贝蒂 谢天谢地 我打通了 |
[25:01] | It is teenage chaos here, | 这里乱成一片 |
[25:02] | But I just wanted to check and see how papi’s doing. | 我只想关心一下爸的情况 |
[25:06] | Um, he’s fine. the nurse says he’s fine. | 他很好 护士说他很好 |
[25:09] | Oh, good. | 那好 |
[25:11] | Can I talk to him? | 我能和他说话吗 |
[25:12] | No. | 不行 |
[25:13] | He, uh, they won’t let anybody see him | 在他做完检查之前 |
[25:15] | while he’s getting his tests done. | 他们不让任何人探望 |
[25:18] | Oh. yeah, I get it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[25:19] | I get it. I’m just worried about him, that’s all. | 我知道了 我只是担心他 仅此而已 |
[25:22] | Listen, betty, thank you. | 贝蒂 谢谢你 |
[25:24] | I know you’re crazy juggling dad and | 我知道你现在为了老爸和 |
[25:27] | And work and everything. | 工作上的事肯定忙翻了 |
[25:29] | – Hilda – Hilda, my hair! | -希尔达 -希尔达 快帮我弄头发 |
[25:31] | I’m coming! Betty, let me call you back, all right? | 马上就来 贝蒂 我一会再打给你 |
[25:34] | But keep me posted. okay, bye. | 有新情况就告诉我 好了 拜拜 |
[25:35] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[25:39] | Guess my photos aren’t all that important in the big picture. | 看来我的照片在目前还不是最重要的 |
[25:43] | Oh, they are, they are. | 重要啊 很重要 |
[25:44] | I just have a lot on my plate right now. | 只是我现在手头上的事有点多 |
[25:47] | So what is it you’re hoping to find here? | 你到底想在这里找什么 |
[25:50] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚 |
[25:55] | – “Byron Wu”? – Daniel!You’re not supposed to | -“布莱·吴” -丹尼尔 你不能就这么 |
[25:57] | Just go through people’s mail. | 随手翻看别人的信件 |
[25:58] | No, we want to find out who lives here. | 我们总得知道住这的是谁吧 |
[25:59] | Who’s Byron Wu? | 布莱·吴是何方神圣 |
[26:01] | I don’t know. maybe… Suzuki’s boyfriend? | 我不知道啊 也许 是铃木的男朋友吧 |
[26:12] | Come here. | 快过去 |
[26:21] | Hey, hey! nice hustle today, kiddos. | 今天打得不错 乖儿子 |
[26:24] | Now let’s get dressed get inside, | 都快进去换衣服 |
[26:25] | And I’ll go grill some brats. all right. | 然后我去给你们做烧烤 好吧 |
[26:27] | You heard your father. | 都听见你爸说什么了吧 |
[26:28] | Betty, is that Suzuki? | 贝蒂 那个是铃木吗 |
[26:30] | That’s his wife and kids? | 那是他老婆孩子吗 |
[26:38] | Hi, Suzuki. | 好啊 铃木 |
[26:41] | Or should we say “Byron”? | 或者我们该叫你”布莱”吗 |
[26:44] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[26:48] | Hit it, hit it, hit it! whoo! | 上啊 快上 加油 |
[26:49] | That’s my boy. | 乖孩子 |
[26:51] | So when I graduated from columbia j-school, you know, | 我从哥伦比亚新闻系毕业时 |
[26:54] | I wanted to be woodward, bernstein. | 成为名家名记 是我的向往 |
[26:57] | But the only jobs available were britney this, angelina that. | 可我唯一能找到的工作都是做八卦娱记 |
[27:01] | But isn’t that the stuff you love? | 难道那不就是你喜欢的吗 |
[27:03] | It’s the stuff suzuki loves. | 那些是铃木喜欢的 |
[27:04] | Wait. so Suzuki St. Pierre is made-up? | 等等 这么说铃木·皮尔是你编出来的 |
[27:07] | You think “Fashion Buzz” would go near a guy like me? | 你以为《时尚前沿》会要我这种人吗 |
[27:10] | I mean, look at me. | 看看我这个样子 |
[27:12] | But as a fabulous, bitchy queen, | 可若我成为打扮有型 毒舌毒心的同志 |
[27:13] | The fashion world welcomed me with open, | 时尚界就会对我大门敞开 |
[27:15] | Well-toned arms. | 张开双臂欢迎我 |
[27:18] | – That’s creepy. – Byron? | -真变态 -布莱 |
[27:19] | Don’t forget to take the garbage out when you’re done. | 你完事了记得去倒垃圾 |
[27:22] | Yeah, no prob. | 行 没问题 |
[27:24] | – So down to brass tacks. Daniel, Bessie – Betty. | -直奔主题吧 丹尼尔 贝茨 -贝蒂 |
[27:27] | Betty. you know my secret. what do you want? | 贝蒂 你们知道我的秘密了 想要什么 |
[27:30] | We are not here to blackmail you. | 我们不是来勒索你的 |
[27:33] | – We’re not? – No, but we do need your help. | -不勒索吗 -不 可我们需要你的帮助 |
[27:36] | Those photos could destroy people’s lives, byron. | 这些照片能把人的生活全毁了 布莱 |
[27:40] | You have your own secret. | 你自己也有秘密 |
[27:42] | You should understand. | 肯定能理解 |
[27:54] | That was nice work, betty. | 做得不错 贝蒂 |
[27:55] | So, daniel, | 丹尼尔 那么 |
[27:56] | How long do you plan on keeping | 你和莫利的事情 |
[27:57] | This whole molly thing a secret? | 到底还打算瞒多久啊 |
[27:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不晓得 |
[28:00] | Sometimes honesty isn’t always the best choice, I guess. | 有时诚实并不是个好选择 |
[28:04] | I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[28:06] | It’s just… secrets kind of have a way of getting out. | 可纸总包不住火的 |
[28:20] | Don’t even bother with Klaus, either one of them. | 你不用理克劳斯 两个都不用理 |
[28:23] | Collette’s the one with the real power. | 科莱特才是掌权的 |
[28:25] | The ice queen of lake geneva. | 日内瓦湖的冰雪女王啊 |
[28:27] | Well, I have a feeling you’ll be able to melt her. | 我觉得你有能力融化她 |
[28:29] | Just, uh, flirt with her a little bit. | 你就跟她眉来眼去一小下 |
[28:31] | You’d be comfortable with that? | 你不介意吗 |
[28:33] | Of course. it’s just business. | 不介意 公事公办 |
[28:36] | Well, I’m not sure I’d be able to pull that off. | 我还不知道自己能否胜任呢 |
[28:39] | I can’t just turn it on for anybody. | 我没法随便跟别人暗送秋波 |
[28:41] | Really? you’ve flirted with me a million times. | 不是吧 你可跟我调过无数次情了 |
[28:44] | That’s because I meant it, because it was you. | 那是因为我是真心的 因为对象是你 |
[29:02] | So we have been waiting for… | 我们已经在这等了 |
[29:06] | Ten minutes. | 10分钟 |
[29:11] | Well, perhaps if Wilhelmina had one | 倘若威廉敏娜能有幸拥有 |
[29:12] | of your beautiful, elegant, timeless, | 你们美丽 典雅 永不过时的 |
[29:14] | Handcrafted watches… | 手工制手表的话 |
[29:24] | We’ll come back later. | 我们一会再来 |
[29:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:29] | 既然威廉敏娜已无法按时到场 | |
[29:32] | 为什么不让我 | |
[29:35] | 来为您讲解一遍我们的企划呢 | |
[29:40] | You speak french? | 你会说法语 |
[29:42] | Actually, that’s all the french I know, | 其实 我就会这么点 |
[29:44] | but if you give me just a minutes, | 可假如你再多给我点时间的话 |
[29:46] | I know that I can show you why “mode” and | 我完全可以向您解说 |
[29:49] | Jaeger-lecoultre are meant to be together. | 为何《风尚》与积家会有完美合作 |
[30:10] | Excuse me. where’s my father? | 不好意思 我父亲人呢 |
[30:12] | He left. | 他走了 |
[30:13] | He left? but you said he’d be in there for four hours. | 走了 可你不是说他得在里面待4个小时吗 |
[30:17] | – I guess he was done early. – Well, where did he go? | -那就是结束早了呗 -那他去哪里了 |
[30:19] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to tell you. | 抱歉 我也不知道 |
[30:29] | What? | 什么事 |
[30:30] | Hilda? | 希尔达 |
[30:31] | I think I might have lost dad. | 我把咱爸给弄丢了 |
[30:46] | Somehow we have to find a way to get | 无论如何我们都得找出个方法 |
[30:49] | Through a whole day without that always happening. | 来安然度过一整天 避免刚才那种情况发生 |
[30:51] | Nothing wrong with creating a little | 给我们的瑞士朋友多留点 |
[30:53] | Anticipation for our Swiss friends. | 期待的空间没什么不好 |
[30:55] | Well,It looks to me like your assistant’s | 看来你的助理在取悦他们 |
[30:57] | Doing a pretty good job of entertaining ’em. | 这方面做的不错啊 |
[31:02] | And,this is the best part. you’re gonna love this. | 还有这个最棒了 你们肯定会喜欢 |
[31:05] | This is very exciting. so what we do is | 这个特好玩 我们一般 |
[31:08] | – We should – Bonjour, mes amis. | -要做的就是 -你好啊 朋友 |
[31:10] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[31:11] | Collette. | 寇莱特 |
[31:13] | Klaus! klaus. | 克劳斯 克劳斯 |
[31:16] | I had no idea you were here, which is particularly tragic, | 非常不幸 我根本不知道你们的大驾光临 |
[31:20] | Since I specifically told my | 我本来已经交代助手 |
[31:22] | Assistant to call me as soon as you all arrived. | 只要你们一来 他立刻就打电话通知我 |
[31:25] | This is… beginning to be a problem. | 这真是 屡教不改 |
[31:28] | So if it happens again, | 所以若下次还这样的话 |
[31:30] | It’ll be back to spritzing perfume at the makeup counter. | 那就回你的化妆台 喷香水去吧 |
[31:36] | That will be all, marc. | 就这些了 马克 |
[31:44] | How could you have lost him? | 你怎么会把他弄丢的 |
[31:46] | You promised me you weren’t gonna leave him. | 你保证过不离开他的 |
[31:47] | I know, but there was this emergency at work, | 可我工作上有点急事 |
[31:50] | And I might’ve maybe left for just a minute. | 所以我也许就离开了那么一小会 |
[31:52] | – Betty – I know, I know. | -贝蒂 -我知道 都知道 |
[31:54] | You’re mad at me. I’m mad at me, too. | 你生我的气 我也很气自己 |
[31:55] | But can we just try and find papi? | 可我们先把精力花在找老爸上面好吗 |
[31:57] | Oh, look, there’s Dr. Farber. Dr. Farber! hi! | 看 法波医生在那呢 法波医生 你好 |
[31:59] | Do you know where my dad is? | 你知道我父亲在哪里吗 |
[32:01] | Yeah, see, my sister sort of lost him. | 是这样的 我妹妹把他给弄丢了 |
[32:03] | Uh, I talked to your dad maybe… | 我之前见到你父亲时 |
[32:05] | Maybe two hours ago, but once his tests are completed, | 差不多是两小时前 但只要检查结束 |
[32:08] | He’s free to go. | 他就可以走了 |
[32:09] | And you have no idea where he went? | 那你完全不知道他要去哪里吗 |
[32:10] | Can’t be far. | 应该不会走远 |
[32:12] | Two weeks after major surgery, | 大手术刚刚过去两周 |
[32:13] | He’s not gonna be running a marathon. | 他肯定跑不了马拉松 |
[32:17] | Look, I wouldn’t worry about him. | 若是我的话 就不会太担心 |
[32:19] | his tests came back normal. | 他的检查结果一切正常 |
[32:20] | -He’s gonna be totally fine. -oh! that’s great. thank you. | -他很快就会痊愈 -真棒 谢谢 |
[32:24] | -Not a problem. -did you hear that? papi’s gonna be fine. | -不客气 -你听到没 爸爸要康复了 |
[32:28] | Yeah. so he didn’t have to come to the hospital at all. | 是啊 他本来就不用上这医院 |
[32:41] | Hilda, where are you going? | 希尔达 你要去哪里 |
[32:42] | The doctor said papi’s gonna be fine! | 医生说爸爸没事了 |
[32:44] | Yeah, I heard what he said. | 我听到了 |
[32:45] | Well, then what is wrong with you? | 那你到底怎么了 |
[32:47] | He was already fine… | 在你突然插手进来 |
[32:50] | Until you came in and decided we had to | 并擅自决定带他看这魔幻曼哈顿医生前 |
[32:53] | Take him to some fancy manhattan doctor. | 他早就已经痊愈了 |
[32:55] | And I thought for a second, okay, maybe betty’s right. | 我想想也对 或许贝蒂是对的 |
[32:58] | Maybe we need to be more nervous. | 或许我们该多加关心他 |
[32:59] | But you got me scared for no reason. | 但你却在无事生非 |
[33:03] | Well, what was I supposed to do? | 那我到底该怎么做 |
[33:05] | If something’s wrong, then we have to know about it. | 如果有不舒服 肯定要查查究竟怎么回事啊 |
[33:07] | I tell you what you could have done | 我告诉你该怎么办 |
[33:08] | You could have stopped trying so hard to control | 你应当先管好你自己的事 |
[33:10] | everything that you scared me half to death. | 别动不动就把我吓个半死 |
[33:13] | Hilda, if there is a problem, then we can’t just ignore it. | 希尔达 出现问题 不能任由其发展 |
[33:16] | You always do this. | 而你却总是这样 |
[33:17] | And you always make me feel like everything I do is wrong, | 可你却总让我觉得 我做什么都是错的 |
[33:20] | Like if I don’t do things your way, then I don’t love papi. | 好象我没按你的方式去做事 我就不爱爸爸 |
[33:23] | When have I ever said that? | 我啥时这么说过了 |
[33:24] | It’s not what you say, it’s how you act. | 你没这么说 但你有这么做 |
[33:27] | This is exactly like when mom was sick. | 这正像当年妈妈生病时 |
[33:29] | Everything had to be your way. | 一切都必须听你的 |
[33:31] | hilda, when mom got sick, you disappeared. | 希尔达 妈妈生病时 你正在玩失踪 |
[33:33] | You went off with santos or wherever, | 你和桑托斯私奔到远方 |
[33:35] | -I stayed home and took care of papi. -like I’m doing now. | -而我却留在家里照看爸爸 -像我一样吗 |
[33:39] | You’re in manhattan. you got your job. | 你在曼哈顿 你有你的事业 |
[33:40] | You got your apartment. where are you? | 你有你的公寓 你究竟在哪 |
[33:45] | Where am i? | 我究竟在哪 |
[33:47] | I am here! I have been here every day! | 我就在这儿 我天天都在这里 |
[33:51] | Do you have any idea what I have had to give up | 你知不知道 为了能待在家里帮忙 |
[33:54] | so that I could be at home helping out with | 我放弃了多少 |
[33:56] | you want to talk about sacrifice, betty? | 你想谈”牺牲”吗 贝蒂 |
[33:59] | I live at home. I work at home. | 我住在家里 甚至在家里闯事业 |
[34:03] | And now with papi sick, I gotta fight you to take one job. | 现在爸爸生病了 我还要为找差使的事与你争吵 |
[34:07] | Well, I need your help. I guess I can’t do it all by myself. | 我需要你帮忙 我觉得一个人无法胜任 |
[34:10] | Yeah, I guess you can’t. | 是的 我知道你不行 |
[34:15] | What? | 什么 |
[34:17] | You know what bothers me the most, betty? | 知道什么最困扰我吗 贝蒂 |
[34:20] | For all your lecturing… | 你向我说教了那么多 |
[34:23] | You weren’t even there. | 你并不在现场 |
[34:26] | I was the one in ambulance. | 是我坐在救护车里 |
[34:29] | I was the one– I was holding his hand, | 是我 是我握着爸爸的手 |
[34:31] | And–and I thought he was gonna die. | 我以为他要死了 |
[34:33] | And you know where you were? you were in the city. | 你心里清楚你在哪 你在城里 |
[34:36] | You were at some… party. | 你在参加什么…派对 |
[34:39] | That is not fair, hilda. | 这不公平 希尔达 |
[34:44] | Don’t you think it kills me that I wasn’t there? | 你难道不知道 我不在现场已经让我心痛之极 |
[34:48] | I think about it every single day. | 我每天都在深深地自责 |
[34:58] | It’s justin. hello? | 是贾斯廷 喂 |
[35:01] | Mom? grandpa’s home. | 妈妈 外公回家了 |
[35:06] | Okay. papi’s fine. he’s at home. | 爸爸没事了 他回家了 |
[35:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:14] | Love you. | 我也爱你 |
[35:40] | “bluebird”? | “知更鸟” |
[35:42] | Come on. I’m not stupid. | 拜托 我又不傻 |
[35:45] | Look, I know you’re fighting, | 我知道你们在吵架 |
[35:47] | But I can’t live with is that you’re fighting because of me. | 但你们为我而吵架 我会深感内疚的 |
[35:50] | -papi, that’s not true. -please. | -爸爸 不是这样 -别这样 |
[35:53] | Now you both are strong, intelligent, capable women, | 你们都很坚强 很聪慧 都是女强人 |
[35:57] | But you can’t do it all. | 但人无万能 |
[36:00] | So… I’ve decided. | 所以 我决定了 |
[36:04] | I’m hiring a nurse to help take some of the burden. | 我准备雇一位护士 来缓解你们的负担 |
[36:06] | -What? -what? we cannot afford that. | -什么 -什么 我们付不起啊 |
[36:09] | -And you’re not a burden. -stop. we can afford it. | -你并不是负担 -别说了 我们请得起 |
[36:13] | I went to the medicaid office and found | 我去卫生署 并得知 |
[36:15] | Out that they’ll help pay for a part-time nurse. | 如果请兼职护士 他们会垫付部分薪水 |
[36:18] | Help? what’s that supposed to mean? | 垫付 什么意思 |
[36:20] | It means we’ll manage. | 意思是 我们能行的 |
[36:23] | Look, i… I can’t control what happens to me. | 生病的事 我无法控制 |
[36:28] | I can control some things, I won’t come between you two. | 但有些事 我能控制 我不想夹在你俩中间 |
[36:59] | You could use a trim. | 可以用修整片做一下 |
[37:16] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there that night, hilda. | 很抱歉 那晚我不在 希尔达 |
[37:21] | If I could go back and change it, I would. | 要是时光能倒转 我什么都愿意做 |
[37:26] | I don’t know what I would have done… | 我不知道我到底该做什么 |
[37:53] | A little gift from our new friends at jaeger-lecoultre. | 我们在积家的新朋友给的小礼物 |
[37:54] | We landed the account. nice work. | 我们把帐目也做清了 真棒 |
[38:00] | Great. now I won’t be late to any meetings. | 不错 我以后再也不会开会迟到了 |
[38:03] | Uh, I’m sorry. did I miss something? | 你说什么 我是不是漏听了什么 |
[38:06] | You’re my assistant. | 你是我的助理 |
[38:07] | You took a hit for me. I brought you a fancy gift. | 你帮我办成了事儿 我给你买个小礼物而已 |
[38:10] | I expect gratitude, not attitude. | 我希望你能略表感谢 而非给我脸色 |
[38:13] | I’m sorry, willie… | 很抱歉 威廉 |
[38:15] | But that was humiliating for me. | 但那对我是一种羞辱 |
[38:18] | I was doing really well in there… | 我认真务实地在… |
[38:19] | It doesn’t matter how well you were doing. | 你究竟做得多好并不重要 |
[38:20] | They didn’t come here to be pitched by some assistant. | 他们并非为一个助理而来 |
[38:23] | They came here to be pitched by wilhelmina slater. | 他们是为了威廉敏娜·斯莱特而来 |
[38:24] | Maybe I wouldn’t have had to step in | 或许我当时不该插手 |
[38:26] | -If you hadn’t been o -if I hadn’t what? | -在你还没有 -我还没有什么 |
[38:32] | It’s just that I thought after four years, | 我以为经历了4年之后 |
[38:35] | -I might be able to -getting thrown under the | -我可以 -好好卧薪尝胆 |
[38:37] | Bus to make me look good is part of your job… | 为我服务 是你应尽的本职 |
[38:39] | Unless, of course, you’d like to find another one. | 当然 除非你找别的工作 |
[38:44] | No, I don’t want another job. | 不 我不要找别的工作 |
[38:49] | Never mind. you’re right. thanks. | 算了 你是对的 谢谢 |
[39:03] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[39:05] | Okay, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[39:08] | you know how we dodged bullet with our vacation photos? | 你应该知道我们说好对旅行相片好好保密 |
[39:13] | Look at “page six,” behind heidi and spencer. | 看看第6页 在海迪和斯宾塞后头 |
[39:16] | You’re cut out of the picture, but I’m not. | 你被剪切在相片外了 但我却没有 |
[39:33] | Are you done with that? | 你看完了吗 |
[39:56] | I’m off. lunch with tom ford. | 我下班了 约了汤母.福特(Gucci的总设计师)吃午饭 |
[39:59] | but, proenza schouler are coming to meet with you at noon. | 但普罗恩萨·施罗(名设计师)中午要来见你 |
[40:01] | Those ad meetings are so tiresome. | 这些广告商谈会面太烦人了 |
[40:04] | Why don’t you take it? | 干脆你来处理吧 |
[40:07] | If you think you can handle it. | 只要你认为你行 |
[40:10] | Of course, I can always | 当然 我总是… |
[40:11] | give my love to tom and his chest hair. | 替我给汤母和他的胸毛问好 |
[40:37] | Cable we can totally just steal from upstairs. | 有线电视可以从楼上偷信号线 |
[40:40] | and we both have cell phones, so we don’t need a landline. | 我们都有手机 那就不需要固定电话了 |
[40:42] | Plus I gave that number out to too many weirdos anyway. | 那个号码我给了不少衰人 |
[40:45] | My god, we have so many. | 天哪 帐单太多了 |
[40:47] | There’s electric and gas and maintenance and bergdorf’s. | 电费 煤气费 维修费和波道夫(时装品牌)帐单 |
[40:51] | it is so hard to know which one to sacrifice, you know? | 要决定牺牲哪个太难了 你说呢 |
[40:55] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[40:58] | I have to tell you something. | 我有话告诉你 |
[41:06] | You’re moving out. | 你要搬走了 |
[41:08] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:11] | Because your family needs you right now… | 因为你的家人需要你 |
[41:15] | And you’re good like that. | 而你也很爱他们 |