时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello, guys, anyone home? | 大伙 有人在家吗 |
[00:06] | I need a little help. | 谁来帮帮我 |
[00:16] | Betty? Are you all right? | 贝蒂 你还好吧 |
[00:20] | It’s Okay if you are not. | 就算有事也没啥 |
[00:22] | We have a nurse now | 我们有护士了 |
[00:23] | What? | 什么 |
[00:24] | Betty, Elena | 贝蒂 这是依莲娜 |
[00:26] | Oh, Hi, It’s nice to meet you. | 啊 你好 见到你很高兴 |
[00:29] | Oh, so nice to meet you, too | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[00:32] | We are happy to have you here. | 你在这里我们放心多了 |
[00:34] | The lady of the medicate office said, | 卫生署的那位女士说 |
[00:36] | you are the best nurse of Queens | 你是皇后区最棒的私家护士 |
[00:38] | That’s my cousin Stalishin exaggerate, | 那是我的侄女丝塔莉 说得太夸张了 |
[00:41] | I’m not the best, maybe top 5 | 我不是最棒的 但至少前五 |
[00:43] | Just two boxes, Mija? | 怎么才两个箱子 亲爱的 |
[00:45] | Hey, Papi, I will get it done. | 爸爸 我能搞定的 |
[00:48] | It’s just take some time. | 只是要花点时间 |
[00:50] | Besides, I can’t really move out of my apartment | 此外 在我找到合适的人住进去前 |
[00:51] | until I find someone to settle it | 我还不能真的搬离那间公寓 |
[00:53] | And It’s not easy to find someone you trust | 要找到能信任的人 并不容易 |
[00:55] | -I’ll move with Amanda. -No | -我去和阿曼达合住 -不 |
[00:57] | -Can we at least talk about it? -No. | -至少谈谈可能性 -想都别想 |
[00:59] | Well, you’d better choose carefully, | 挑选租客要小心 |
[01:03] | You don’t wanna crazy person living in there. | 你可不想让个疯子住你那里吧 |
[01:04] | You mean another crazy person? | 你是指另一个疯子吗 |
[01:06] | See, Amanda, just bought her dog a watch | 这不 阿曼达刚刚为她的狗买了块手表 |
[01:08] | because she says she always like it | 她说 因为狗狗爱戴手表 |
[01:10] | Elena, I just got this new conditioner in | 依莲娜我刚为你调了一罐护发素 |
[01:13] | Do you like any smell like fruits? | 你喜欢加一些水果的味道进去吗 |
[01:15] | Mija, It will take a long time of this move | 亲爱的 这次搬家要历时很久 |
[01:17] | Are you sure you will be Okay with coming Home? | 你确定你要搬回来了吗 |
[01:19] | Yes, I wanna be here, I wanna be close to you guys. | 是的 我要待在这里 和大家在一起 |
[01:22] | You know, with all men is really gonna help around here | 你也知道 多个人 好办事 |
[01:26] | -It’s the word from… -Papa, please, sit down, please | -水开啦… -爸爸 坐下 拜托 |
[01:30] | Betty, I got it, you go finish the other stuff | 贝蒂 我来搞定 你去把剩余的事先处理好 |
[01:33] | Really? Okay, I’ll just gonna hit back to the city | 真的吗 那好 我先回城里一趟 |
[01:36] | cause Amanda and I will have interview for the roommate | 我和阿曼达还要见一下租客 |
[01:38] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[01:39] | Elena, so glad you’re here, Thank you. Bye, papi | 依莲娜 实在很感谢你能过来 再见 爸爸 |
[01:43] | -Bye -You’ve got great kids | -再见 -你的子女真不赖啊 |
[01:46] | Thank you | 谢谢夸奖 |
[01:49] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[01:53] | They alwasy worry about me too much. | 她们总是过分地担心我 |
[01:55] | That’s the real reason why you are here. | 所以你才会出现在这里 |
[01:57] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮忙 |
[01:59] | I can’t see that | 我看未必 |
[02:01] | I barely use this stuff | 这些东西我几乎不用 |
[02:03] | Trust me | 相信我 |
[02:05] | This will be the easiest job you’ve ever had | 这将是你前所未有的最轻松的工作 |
[02:10] | -Here you go, thanks. -thank you. | -拿好 谢了 -谢谢 |
[02:13] | Excuse me? | 不是吧 |
[02:15] | -Did you just tough your change in the garbage? -No | -你刚才是不是把找零扔进垃圾桶了 -没有啊 |
[02:18] | -Why are you totally did? -It was 7 cents, I hate piece | -你怎么这样啊 -这是7分钱 我最讨厌硬币了 |
[02:23] | Do you hate nickles, too? | 你也讨厌5分镍币吗 |
[02:24] | Rich jerk, come on! | 小阔少 没什么啦 |
[02:28] | Rich jerk is cute | 小阔少一般都很帅 |
[02:30] | How about R.J. for short | 我们简称你R.J.如何 |
[02:32] | I’m gonna come up with the nickname for you | 我也要给你取一个绰号 |
[02:37] | I’ll let you know when I come up with. | 等我想出来了再告诉你 |
[02:40] | Have a seat for a second. | 先坐会儿 |
[02:42] | Look, I.. | 我… |
[02:44] | I don’t want there to be any secrets between us. | 我不希望我们之间有什么秘密 |
[02:47] | Oh, tone change. | 语气变了 |
[02:50] | You are getting serious? | 是严肃的话题吗 |
[02:52] | Conor has started seeing Wilhemina. | 康纳正和威廉敏娜约会 |
[02:57] | He doesn’t know I know. | 他不知道我已知道了 |
[02:59] | Are you Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:02] | You know what? I am… | 告诉你 我… |
[03:06] | In facts, I hope you are happy. | 其实 我希望他们快乐就好 |
[03:13] | So it just means we can’t tell Conor about you and me? | 这样是否就不能告诉康纳 你和我的事 |
[03:15] | We should, I think I should be the one to tell. | 我应该告诉的 我觉得应由我来说 |
[03:18] | And I think it should be soon. | 越快越好 |
[03:20] | Better than he finding out, | 总比他自己发现了好 |
[03:21] | bye the way, I can’t imagine how awful it would be | 而且我无法想象 若他看到报纸第6页的照片 |
[03:24] | If he saw our photo on page 6 | 那会尴尬死的 |
[03:41] | Darling, great news! | 亲爱的 有好消息 |
[03:43] | Just cut off the phone with Britain | 我刚和布来顿通完电话 |
[03:44] | He got us a favorite table at the Waverly Inn | 他给我们在韦弗利酒店(纽约著名餐厅) 留了个最好的座 |
[03:48] | That’s great | 真棒 |
[03:50] | Well, I heard about JA, She always crys at that table. | 我听说詹尼佛.安尼斯顿(老友记主角) 总在那张桌子上大哭 |
[03:55] | everything Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:56] | You seem have distracted | 你看起来心烦意乱的 |
[03:59] | No, the only thing distract me tonight is you | 今晚唯一让我意乱情迷的 只有你 |
[04:10] | Oh, I have budget report forgot to review | 我忘了回去要再看一遍财务报告 |
[04:14] | well, you can do it tomorrow. | 明天再看贝 |
[04:16] | It’s my first meeting in the morning | 明早第一个会就要用这个 |
[04:18] | And it’s getting late, I gotta go. | 太晚了 我该走了 |
[04:19] | But, I just made a reservation. | 但是 我刚订了座啊 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry, Whelly | 对不起 威威 |
[04:24] | I tell you what, | 乖乖听话 |
[04:24] | I’ll book a table for tomorrow night. | 明晚我来订位子 |
[04:28] | I’ll see you at work. | 公司见 |
[04:41] | You’re perfect. | 你真漂亮 |
[04:43] | And I love what you’re wearing. | 我喜欢你的穿着 |
[04:45] | I’m gonna borrow it tomorrow when you move in, okay? | 明天你搬进来后借我穿 好吗 |
[04:46] | Uh, just real quick. | 好象有点频繁 |
[04:48] | It says here you’ve lived in five different places | 这上面写着两年内你搬了 |
[04:51] | In two years? | 5次家 |
[04:53] | Yeah, see, we’re looking for someone | 我们想找一个 |
[04:54] | A little bit more stable, | 稍微稳定一些的室友 |
[04:56] | but thanks for stopping by. | 还是要谢谢你过来 |
[04:57] | Uh, cookie to go? | 吃块饼干再走 |
[04:59] | Not a problem! | 没问题 |
[05:01] | I like to walk around naked, too. | 我也喜欢在家一丝不挂 |
[05:03] | Yeah, but, see, I own the furniture, | 不过家具是我的 |
[05:05] | and I’m not really down with that. | 我不太喜欢那样儿 |
[05:07] | So… cookie? | 要饼干吗 |
[05:08] | Smile! | 笑一个 |
[05:11] | You’re perfect. | 你很完美 |
[05:12] | No, you’re not. | 没有 |
[05:13] | You’re perfect! | 你很完美 |
[05:13] | Cookie? | 要饼干吗 |
[05:14] | She is missing her 2006 tax return. | 她没有2006年的纳税申报单 |
[05:17] | That’s a security risk. | 有风险 |
[05:18] | But she is so pretty, | 但她很漂亮 |
[05:20] | but yet not pretty enough | 而且没有太漂亮 |
[05:21] | for me to feel threatened by her. | 对我不构成威胁 |
[05:23] | You know what? I don’t think I’m interested anymore. | 听着 我对住这儿毫无兴趣了 |
[05:31] | Betty, why are you being so picky? | 贝蒂 你为什么这么挑剔 |
[05:34] | Except for tiny-baby-teeth girl, | 除了还长着乳牙的小女孩 |
[05:35] | I could’ve lived with any of these people. | 和谁一起住我都没问题 |
[05:37] | Amanda, my name is still on the lease. | 阿曼达 我的名字还在租约上 |
[05:39] | We have to find someone who’s responsible, | 我们得找一个有责任心的人 |
[05:41] | You know, who can pay the rent on time. That sort of thing. | 能按时交租的 |
[05:43] | You were always good at boring stuff like that. | 你总是担心那些无聊的事情 |
[05:48] | I am really gonna miss this place. | 我会想念这里的 |
[05:52] | It’s like I had this fantasy | 以前我有那些美好的幻想 |
[05:54] | Of what my life would be like here. | 幻想在这里的生活 |
[05:57] | Now it’s ending before it even started. | 现在 美好生活还没开始就夭折了 |
[06:02] | Speaking of things that never started… | 说到从未开始的事情 |
[06:10] | Move. | 让开 |
[06:16] | Oh… Jesse. | 杰西 |
[06:19] | I’d bet you’d like to smash that guitar | 我打赌你想把那把吉他砸烂 |
[06:21] | Over his bedhead. | 在他床头 |
[06:22] | No, I don’t hate him. | 不 我没有恨他 |
[06:23] | Well, you should. he totally led you on. | 你应该恨他 他欺骗了你的感情 |
[06:25] | Did he? I mean, it’s not like he knew | 有吗 毕竟他不知道 |
[06:28] | That I threw that party on the roof | 在天台办聚会 |
[06:29] | Just so that his band could play. | 是为了让他的乐队演出 |
[06:30] | And to be fair, I never even told him that I liked him. | 何况 我从来没有告诉过他 我喜欢他 |
[06:33] | So then why have you been acting | 那你上个月干嘛 |
[06:35] | All weird and avoid-y for the last month? | 行为怪异 躲躲闪闪地 |
[06:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:38] | You should go talk to him right now. | 你应该现在就去和他聊聊 |
[06:40] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[06:42] | Yes, you can. | 你做得到 |
[06:47] | Well… I mean, I guess I should talk to him, you know? | 我也觉得我应该和他聊聊 |
[06:50] | Just–before I leave, to clear the air. | 离开之前澄清误会 |
[06:51] | Totally. | 完全正确 |
[06:53] | Okay, yeah. Closure. | 好 说说清楚 |
[06:56] | Okay, I gotta run. | 我跑过去 |
[06:57] | Betty, this is very big of you. | 贝蒂 你的度量真大 |
[06:59] | And unlike in the past, I mean that as a compliment. | 和平时不同 我说的不是肚量 是称赞 |
[07:04] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[07:06] | Betty, hey, how are you? | 贝蒂 最近好吗 |
[07:08] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[07:10] | Uh… why are you practicing in the hallway? | 怎么在走廊里练曲子呢 |
[07:14] | Well, I just repainted my kitchen. | 我刚把厨房重漆了一遍 |
[07:16] | There was a grease fire gone wild, so… | 油烧起来了 黑烟乱窜 所以 |
[07:18] | Don’t ask. oh. | 还是别问了 |
[07:19] | Lots of people coming in and out of your apartment. | 你家进进出出挺多人啊 |
[07:21] | Yeah, we’re looking for a subletter. | 我们在选室友 |
[07:23] | -I’m moving out. -why? | -我要搬走了 -为什么 |
[07:25] | Well, my dad had a heart attack, and… | 我爸爸心脏病犯了 |
[07:28] | Oh, my God. Is he okay? | 天哪 他没事吧 |
[07:30] | Y-yeah, he’s better now. | 他现在好多了 |
[07:32] | And I’m just moving back to help out. | 我搬回家帮忙 |
[07:35] | You’re such a good person. | 你真是个孝女 |
[07:37] | Wow, I cannot believe you’re leaving. | 真不敢相信你要搬走了 |
[07:38] | I feel like we haven’t seen each other in forever. | 感觉我们好像很久很久没见面了 |
[07:40] | I know. a-and I was, uh, just thinking, you know, | 对啊 所以我刚才在想 |
[07:43] | We should talk about– | 我们应该聊聊天 |
[07:45] | We definitely need to have a farewell drink. | 绝对得喝杯告别酒 |
[07:47] | A drink? Sure. | 喝一杯 没问题 |
[07:49] | Yeah, I’d invite you to my place, | 应该邀请你去我那儿的 |
[07:51] | But, you know, fumes… death. | 不过 烟呛得要命 |
[07:53] | Yeah, well, we can hang in my place if you’d like. | 如果你愿意就去我那儿吧 |
[07:54] | Perfect. Yes. | 太好了 |
[07:55] | – All right. – Cool. | -好的 -很好 |
[07:59] | You can call my mom if you don’t believe me. | 你要是不相信就打给我妈 |
[08:01] | I went to ballet camp two summers in a row. | 我连续两年去的芭蕾舞夏令营 |
[08:04] | Okay, okay, I believe you. | 好 相信你 |
[08:06] | I missed you, Betty rocker. where you been? | 我想你 贝蒂 你这段时间去哪儿了 |
[08:08] | Well, about that, um… | 那个嘛 |
[08:14] | So remember that night on the roof? | 还记得在天台的那晚吗 |
[08:17] | Of course you remember it. | 当然 你记得的 |
[08:19] | Um… that was kind of an awkward night for me. | 对我来说 那是个尴尬的夜晚 |
[08:21] | Ah… what? | 怎么了 |
[08:23] | No, no, I think sometimes, you and I, we share a brain. | 没事儿 我觉得有时候 你和我总是心有灵犀 |
[08:26] | ’cause I totally–I have a song called “awkward night.” | 因为 我有一首歌 名字叫做”尴尬的夜晚” |
[08:29] | – Oh, you do? – Yeah, yeah. | -真的 -当然 |
[08:31] | Let me… it’s, like, uh… | 听我唱 |
[08:33] | *It wasn’t all good night. We had the crazy fight.* | *美好的良宵 无谓的吵闹* |
[08:39] | *I wanna make things right. Gonna call you tonight.* | *给我机会 让我赎罪* |
[08:50] | Wow, it’s like your lips aren’t even moving. | 天哪 嘴唇不动都有歌声 |
[08:52] | Oh, that… yeah, that’s my ringtone. | 那个 是我的手机铃声 |
[08:55] | Oh. slow down, Betty. | 真笨啊 贝蒂 |
[08:58] | Yeah. there. oh! that’s you! | 看 是你啊 |
[09:01] | Do you have to get that? | 你不接吗 |
[09:02] | Uh, nope. It’s someone I’m avoiding. | 不了 是我想避开的人 |
[09:05] | Oh. I’m sorry, you– you were saying something | 抱歉 你刚才说什么了 |
[09:08] | Before I interrupted you with that stupid song, so… please. | 那首无聊的歌打断你了 继续 |
[09:11] | Uh… it’s all very embarrassing for me, | 我觉得很尴尬 |
[09:12] | But before I leave– | 不过在我离开之前 |
[09:14] | I-I hate that you’re not gonna be here anymore. | 你要搬走真让人沮丧 |
[09:16] | You know, your family is so lucky to have you. | 拥有你 你的家人很幸运 |
[09:18] | Okay, stop. | 别夸张了 |
[09:19] | No, no, I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[09:20] | I know I feel better when you’re around. | 你在这儿 一切更美好 |
[09:28] | I can’t believe how late it got. | 怎么这么晚了 |
[09:30] | -I should, I gotta get going, so… -Yeah, definitely. Oh! | -我得 我得离开了 -是的 |
[10:08] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 耀眼的贝蒂 |
[10:11] | Amanda… | 阿曼达 |
[10:12] | What happened? I fell asleep on the couch? | 怎么了 我在沙发上睡着了 |
[10:14] | I guess so. I’m just getting home myself. | 应该是吧 我刚回来 |
[10:17] | How was your talk with Jesse last night? | 昨晚和杰西聊得怎么样 |
[10:19] | Um… it was good. | 不错 |
[10:22] | It was… really good. | 很不错 |
[10:24] | Um, we were talking, | 我们聊天来着 |
[10:26] | And, you know, everything was going great, | 一切都很好 |
[10:28] | And then… he kissed me. | 然后 他吻了我 |
[10:31] | What? | 什么 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:35] | Where is he? how is he? what’s he packing? | 他在哪儿 他还好吗 他的行李呢 |
[10:36] | No, no, he left after we kissed. | 没有 他吻过我就离开了 |
[10:38] | Wait, Betty, what happened? Was it your breath again? | 贝蒂 是因为你的口气吗 |
[10:41] | No, I told him I had to get up early to go to work. | 没有 我告诉他今天我要早起去上班 |
[10:43] | It was all very confusing. | 觉得有点糊涂 |
[10:46] | Why? You had the kind of date | 怎么了 为了这样的约会 |
[10:47] | any fourth grader would die for. | 任何四年级小学生都愿意赴汤蹈火 |
[10:49] | Look, I thought he didn’t like me | 只是 《风尚》聚会事件以后 |
[10:51] | After all that “mode” after party stuff. | 我以为他不喜欢我 |
[10:53] | And then he kisses me? What is that? | 然后他又吻了我 什么意思嘛 |
[10:55] | Okay, squeaky, this one is a toughie. | 好了 小吵闹 这是个难题 |
[10:58] | But before we go any further, we need a male point of view. | 在事件升级前 我们去问问男性的意见 |
[11:03] | Okay, so I couldn’t find a male point of view, | 找不到男性给意见 |
[11:06] | But I did find Marc. | 但是马克来了 |
[11:07] | First question– Where did Jesse kiss you? | 问题一 杰西在哪儿吻的你 |
[11:09] | On my couch. | 沙发 |
[11:11] | And that’s not a euphemism for, uh… | 那不是那什么的隐晦说法吗 |
[11:13] | Oh! no! oh, good, no. | 不是的 |
[11:15] | Move on. | 继续 |
[11:15] | Is it possible | 有没有可能 |
[11:16] | That he was just licking guacamole off our chin? | 他只是想舔掉你下巴上的鳄梨酱(一种墨西哥凉拌酱) |
[11:18] | You are known to have food situations. | 你吃东西常常出状况 |
[11:20] | Nope, I wasn’t even eating. | 没有 我可没吃东西 |
[11:22] | Not eating? | 没吃东西 |
[11:24] | This story is getting more and more preposterous. | 这个故事越来越荒谬了 |
[11:26] | Okay, next question– number of drinks consumed. | 好的 下一个问题 消灭了多少酒 |
[11:29] | Um… three? | 三瓶 |
[11:32] | Hmm… I’m having a little trouble visualizing. | 靠想象有点不靠谱 |
[11:34] | We need to recreate the scene. | 我们来个案件重演 |
[11:36] | The scene of the crime. | 作案现场 |
[11:37] | Okay, Betty, pretend I’m Jesse. | 贝蒂 假装我是杰西 |
[11:40] | Come here and sit on Daddy’s lap. | 过来 坐哥哥腿上 |
[11:43] | No. | 不要 |
[11:44] | Okay, I’ll be Betty. | 那好吧 我来演贝蒂 |
[11:48] | Guys, I wasn’t sitting on his lap. | 我可没有坐在他腿上 |
[11:51] | Hola, Jesse. | 杰西 你好 |
[11:53] | Hey, Betty, | 贝蒂 你好 |
[11:54] | I’m such a sensitive singer/ songwriter. | 我是一个多愁善感的创作型歌手 |
[11:58] | I’m awesome. You wanna watch me… | 我很厉害 你要看我 |
[12:00] | Play my guitar? | 弹吉他吗 |
[12:02] | I’d rather make out with you. | 我更想要了解你多一点 |
[12:03] | Well, I have had a few drinks. | 我喝了几杯酒 |
[12:18] | Okay, I’ve reached a conclusion. | 我有结论了 |
[12:20] | As have I. | 我也是 |
[12:21] | If Jesse was able to get past all of this… | 如果杰西能够忍受这一切 |
[12:26] | Then… | 那么 |
[12:27] | Maybe there’s something between you! | 也许你们俩之间有戏 |
[12:29] | Agreed. | 赞成 |
[12:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:30] | Or he could’ve just been drunk off his ass. | 也可能他只是喝高了 |
[12:32] | Agreed. | 赞成 |
[12:33] | – Ta. – Ta. | -谢 -谢 |
[12:40] | Okay, it’s 9:00 a.m. You know what that means. | 9点了 你知道是什么意思 |
[12:43] | Yeah, time for my morning nap. | 知道 到点打个盹儿了 |
[12:45] | Nope. Your morning walk. | 不是 是散步时间 |
[12:46] | Morning walk? | 散步 |
[12:48] | Mm-hmm. It’s 30 degrees outside. | 外面只有华氏30度(约-1摄氏度) |
[12:49] | Not up for discussion. | 决定不是讨论 |
[12:50] | What? | 什么 |
[12:51] | Come on. Get up. | 快点 起来了 |
[12:52] | Now wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:53] | Hilda! Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[12:54] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[12:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:56] | Elena wants me to go for a walk. | 依莲娜要我出去散步 |
[12:57] | I just want to take him for a little walk. | 我只是想带他出去散散步 |
[12:57] | Do you realize how cold it is outside? | 你知道现在外面多冷吗 |
[12:58] | 30 degrees, mama! he needs the fresh air! | 零下一度 他需要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[12:58] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | 拜托拜托 |
[13:00] | Papi, it’s just a walk, right? We’ll all go! | 爸爸 只是散步而已 我们全都去 |
[13:05] | Justin, we’re going for a walk! | 贾斯廷 我们要去散步了 |
[13:11] | So Jesse kissed you, huh? wow. | 杰西吻你了 意外 |
[13:14] | Big wow. | 非常意外 |
[13:15] | And, I mean, I was trying to close that door, | 我只是打算结束一切 |
[13:18] | But then he went and opened it all back up. | 但是他却把我一下子又拉回来 |
[13:20] | And that’s just gonna make it harder for me | 这样更让我难以决定 |
[13:22] | to leave my apartment. | 是否要搬离公寓 |
[13:24] | What do you think the kiss meant? | 你觉得那个吻是什么意思 |
[13:25] | What, honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[13:26] | Mm-hmm, yeah, honestly. | 当然 说实话 |
[13:28] | Well, in my experience, | 以我的经验 |
[13:30] | a drunken kiss is just that… | 喝醉的时候 一个吻 |
[13:33] | a drunken kiss. | 只不过一个吻 |
[13:34] | Guys are dogs. | 男人就像狗一样 |
[13:36] | Cold night, | 寒冷的夜晚 |
[13:37] | warm girl, | 热情的女生 |
[13:38] | a couple of drinks… | 几杯酒一喝 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[13:40] | But, you know, maybe… he’s not like you. | 不过 也许他和你不一样 |
[13:44] | Maybe he’s a nice guy. | 也许他是个好男人 |
[13:46] | Sorry. That came out wrong. | 抱歉 说错了 |
[13:48] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[13:49] | Look, the only way you’re gonna find out | 想一探究竟 只有一条路 |
[13:50] | is if you ask him. | 去问他 |
[13:52] | Well, I guess I can do that. | 我想我可以问他 |
[13:53] | I’m an adult, and you know what? | 我是个成年人了 |
[13:55] | Either way, I’m fine with it. | 喜欢与否 我都能接受 |
[13:58] | I’m gonna talk to him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[13:59] | “To my rich jerk.” | “献给亲爱的小阔少” |
[14:02] | It’s from Molly. | 莫莉送的 |
[14:04] | “Rich jerk.” Hmm… cute. | “小阔少” 可爱 |
[14:07] | And… a little insulting? | 也有点儿不礼貌 |
[14:09] | No, she’s just teasing. | 不是啦 她逗我的 |
[14:11] | Hey, will you do me a favor? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[14:13] | I want to send some flowers to her as a thank-you, | 我想送点花给她表示谢意 |
[14:15] | But, mm, make sure they’re not too nice. | 不过花儿不要太贵的 |
[14:17] | I don’t want her to think I’m a rich jerk. | 不想她真当我是个阔少爷 |
[14:19] | So… things between the two of you, they’re good? | 你们俩 一切顺利吗 |
[14:23] | They’re going great. | 非常好 |
[14:24] | I just really have to figure out the right time to tell– | 我只是需要在适当时机告诉 |
[14:27] | Connor, hey. | 康纳 |
[14:28] | Mate, you up for hitting the gym after work? | 伙计 下班去不去健身房 |
[14:31] | Sounds great. let’s do it, mate. | 去啊 一起去 兄弟 |
[14:36] | Was I overly enthusiastic? | 我刚才是不是太过热情了 |
[14:37] | You said ” mate.” | 你说了”兄弟” |
[14:41] | Dinner for two from the Waverly Inn | 韦弗利酒店晚餐 |
[14:42] | has been ordered, | 订了两个位子 |
[14:43] | dropped off at your place at 8:00 and– | 车8点钟在你家门口等 |
[14:46] | Stop. | 打住 |
[14:46] | Stay. | 别动 |
[14:47] | Good boy. | 听话 |
[14:48] | Oh, connor. | 康纳 |
[14:50] | Connor, I was thinking, | 康纳 我刚才在想 |
[14:51] | Um, why don’t we order in tonight? | 我们今晚订餐吧 |
[14:54] | Tempting. Um, but I’ve already made plans with Daniel. | 很诱人 只是我和丹尼尔有安排了 |
[14:58] | I’ll see you tomorrow, love. | 明天见 亲爱的 |
[15:01] | Marc. | 马克 |
[15:05] | Was I just… dissed? | 我被拒绝了吗 |
[15:07] | No, no. | 没有 |
[15:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:11] | Something’s changed, Marc. | 事情不妙 马克 |
[15:12] | I feel him slipping away. | 我觉得他在躲我 |
[15:16] | Cancel whatever parade you’re going to and… | 给我取消你今晚的全部安排 |
[15:19] | I need you to find out what the hell is going on here. | 我要你帮我查个水落石出 |
[15:25] | Go get them, boy. | 跟踪他们 |
[15:28] | Why don’t we go get a beer? Maybe just… talk? | 我们去喝杯啤酒 或者聊聊天 |
[15:31] | Mate, I know what you want to say. | 兄弟 我知道你想说什么 |
[15:34] | You’ve just been looking for the right time to say it. | 你只是想等时机成熟再说 |
[15:36] | Well, I- I don’t really know if now is the right time. | 我不太确定时机是否成熟了 |
[15:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:43] | If you don’t want to say it, I will. | 你不说 我来说 |
[15:44] | I’ve been distracted. | 我没法集中注意力 |
[15:46] | My performance has been suffering, | 工作表现受影响 |
[15:48] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:51] | It’s Molly. | 和莫莉有关 |
[15:55] | Connor, I know breakups can be really hard… | 康纳 我知道分手很痛苦 |
[15:58] | Yeah, true, but, uh… | 是 不过 |
[16:00] | It’s something I found that’s been bothering me. | 但有件事一直让我不爽 |
[16:02] | Look at that. | 看 |
[16:03] | Uh, what is that? it’s, um… | 那个是… |
[16:05] | It’s Molly in St. Barths. | 莫莉在圣巴特岛(章子怡沙滩照地点) |
[16:07] | And–and look at the hand she’s holding. | 看她握着的那只手 |
[16:08] | She’s with a man. | 她和一个男人在一起 |
[16:09] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[16:10] | Well, the fingers are feminine, | 手指像女人似的 |
[16:12] | But it’s definitely a man’s hand. | 但绝对是男人的手 |
[16:14] | Well, they’re not feminine. | 当然不是女人的 |
[16:16] | Um, well-manicured maybe, but not feminine. | 可能是精心修剪过 但并不女性化 |
[16:18] | Have you figured out who it might– might be? | 你知道可能是谁吗 |
[16:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:22] | No. But she’s already vacationing with another man? | 不知道 但她已和其他男人一起度假了 |
[16:27] | It doesn’t feel right. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[16:29] | Mate, if she was seeing somebody before we broke up, | 老弟 如果她在和我分手前已和别人相好 |
[16:33] | That would royally… | 那真是让我 |
[16:35] | – Piss me off. – Okay, all right. | -火冒三丈 -好 冷静 |
[16:38] | Somebody definitely needs a drink. Come on. | 你该喝一杯降降火了 来 |
[16:40] | Right right. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | Okay. Do you mind if we stop somewhere on the way? | 好吧 你介意开车中途停一下吗 |
[16:45] | Uh, sure. Where? | 行啊 哪里 |
[16:46] | Oh, I just need to check something. | 我要查点事儿 |
[16:53] | Uh, I was gonna do this by myself. | 我能自己搞定的 |
[16:55] | Right. right. | 好吧 |
[16:57] | I’ll just listen from inside the apartment. | 那我在公寓里偷听 |
[16:59] | Go get him! | 钓上他 |
[17:08] | All right. All right, stay cool. | 没问题 没问题的 冷静 |
[17:10] | No drool. | 别语无伦次 |
[17:16] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[17:30] | Hey, it’s Jesse. Leave a message. | 你好 杰西 请留言 |
[17:38] | Jesse just sent me to voice mail. | 杰西把我转去语音信箱了 |
[17:41] | He’s avoiding me. | 他在回避我 |
[17:49] | I cannot believe Jesse blew you off like that. | 难以置信杰西就这么放你鸽子 |
[17:51] | – That is so rude! – I know! | -太无礼了 -我知道 |
[17:53] | And he is the one who kissed me, | 而且分明是他吻了我 |
[17:56] | Not the other way around. | 不是我吻他 |
[17:57] | I remember that specifically. That was not in my head. | 而且不是吻额头 我特意记住这点 |
[18:00] | I know, and it’s not like you called him 20 times today | 我知道 而且你没有每天打20次电话给他 |
[18:02] | Or climbed up his fire escape to look in his window | 没有爬到他家防火梯上偷窥他 |
[18:04] | – Or tapped his phones or sent him flowers. – Flowers! | -没有窃听他电话或者给他送花 -花 |
[18:07] | No, Betty, you did not send him flowers. | 贝蒂 不能给他送花 |
[18:09] | That is a rookie mistake. | 菜鸟才会这么干 |
[18:11] | No, no, I promised Daniel I would send flowers, | 不是 我答应丹尼尔帮他送花 |
[18:13] | And I totally forgot. It’s too late to get ’em delivered. | 但忘得一干二净 现在来不及了 |
[18:15] | I’ll have to take ’em myself. I’ll talk to you later. Bye! | 我得自己送去 等下跟你联络 再见 |
[18:22] | Uh, what are we doing here? | 停这干吗 |
[18:24] | That is Molly’s building. | 这是莫莉家 |
[18:28] | I want to see if we can get a look at this guy. | 我想也许有机会看看那男的 |
[18:31] | Connor, this is crazy. You’re spying on your ex? | 康纳 你疯了吗 你监视前女友 |
[18:34] | I need to know who this bastard is. | 我要知道那杂种是谁 |
[18:36] | Okay, look, I know you’re upset, | 听着 我知道你很失落 |
[18:37] | But if Molly’s moved on, what can you do? | 但如果莫莉已重新开始 那你呢 |
[18:43] | Look, maybe you should start seeing someone. | 听着 也许你也该重新开始 |
[18:45] | I could set you up with some great women. | 我可以给你介绍很出色的女人 |
[18:48] | Or maybe you’re seeing someone? | 还是你已经有对象了 |
[18:53] | Actually, yes. | 事实上 是的 |
[18:57] | Wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜 |
[19:00] | Look, I’m sorry. I should’ve told you earlier. | 听着 我很抱歉 我该早点告诉你 |
[19:01] | I just didn’t want to complicate things at work. | 我不想工作时 让大家尴尬 |
[19:03] | No, no, no, I mean, that’s great. | 没有 我觉得很好 |
[19:05] | It means, you know, you’re– you’re moving on. | 这证明你也重新开始了 |
[19:07] | But what does Wilhelmina think about all this? | 威廉敏娜对这事怎么说 |
[19:11] | Oh, god. She doesn’t know. I’m not an idiot. | 天 她根本不知道 我不是白痴 |
[19:14] | What an idiot. | 这个白痴 |
[19:16] | I know. Parked under a streetlight, | 确实 停在路灯下 |
[19:18] | Completely exposed, untinted windows… | 完全暴露自己 窗也未遮光 |
[19:21] | Amateurs. | 太外行了 |
[19:22] | Not that. He gave up a romantic evening with me | 不是指这个 他错失和我共度的浪漫夜晚 |
[19:25] | To trade punches with Danny Meade | 去和丹尼尔·米德打拳击 |
[19:27] | And hang out in a parked car? | 然后在车子里约会 |
[19:29] | If it’s any comfort, | 别这么泄气 |
[19:30] | You and Connor do share a love of fine dining, | 你和康纳确实曾共享精美绝伦的晚宴 |
[19:32] | Capitalism and covert, late-night surveillances. | 低调而小资 深夜的幽会 |
[19:36] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, but who are they waiting for? | 对对对 他们到底在等谁 |
[19:40] | Hi, uh, Jesse, um, it’s Betty. | 喂 杰西 我是贝蒂 |
[19:43] | But you already know that | 你知道是我 |
[19:44] | Because you just screened this call | 因为你已在屏幕上看到 |
[19:46] | And you’re avoiding me, | 却故意回避我 |
[19:48] | Which is cool, ’cause I don’t care. | 没事 反正我无所谓 |
[19:53] | What’s black and white and brown all under? | 那个又黑又白又棕的是什么 |
[19:56] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[19:59] | Oh, boy. It’s getting late. | 兄弟 现在很晚了 |
[20:01] | Gettin’ pretty tired. | 我也很累了 |
[20:03] | – Coffee? – No, no, I’m–I’m okay. | -要咖啡吗 -不 我 我没事 |
[20:10] | You know what? Uh, actually, I could use that coffee. | 或许 我是该来点咖啡 |
[20:13] | There’s gotta be a place down at the end of the block. | 在街区底有卖 |
[20:15] | Sure, yeah. Black, cream, sugar? | 行 纯的 加奶油 还是加糖 |
[20:17] | That’s perfect. Everything. | 太好了 都加 |
[20:18] | – Great. – Yeah. Thanks! | -好的 -多谢 |
[20:30] | – Betty. – Oh, Daniel, hey, I forgot to send the flowers, | -贝蒂 -丹尼尔 我忘记寄花了 |
[20:33] | So I thought I would just bring them over. | 所以我自己送过来 |
[20:35] | – Sorry, I didn’t– – You have to get out of here. | -抱歉 我没有… -你得马上离开 |
[20:37] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:39] | Well, we’re stalking Molly. Well, I’m not. Connor is. | 我们在监视莫莉 其实不是我 是康纳 |
[20:41] | I’m just kinda helping him. | 我只是帮凶 |
[20:42] | Actually, I’m not really helping him. You know what? | 其实我不是帮凶 事实是 |
[20:44] | It’s just a little too complicated right now. | 现在情况有点复杂 |
[20:46] | Why would you be stalking Molly? | 你们干嘛监视莫莉 |
[20:47] | Look, this– you gotta trust me. This is not the right time. | 听着 你得相信我 现在不能告诉你 |
[20:50] | – You just gotta get out of here. Please go, Now. – Okay. | -但你得马上离开 走吧 -好吧 |
[20:52] | Run. No, no, no, not that way, the other way. Come on. | 快 不不不 不是这边 往那边 快 |
[21:04] | Daniel! They were all closed. | 丹尼尔 店关了 |
[21:07] | – Flowers? – Uh, yeah, well, um, | -花吗 -对 |
[21:09] | The delivery boy tried to drop ’em off at molly’s | 送花的刚才想放在 |
[21:12] | -apartment, so I stopped him – Well, who are they from? | -莫莉家门口 我阻止了他 -谁送的 |
[21:15] | No, no, don’t do that. Don’t torture yourself, Connor. | 不不 别这样 别折磨自己 康纳 |
[21:16] | Hey, hey. Con– | 康… |
[21:21] | “to molly, from R.J.” | “献给莫莉 爱你的R.J.” |
[21:23] | – R.J. Who’s R.J.? – I don’t know. | -R.J. 谁是R.J. -我不知道 |
[21:27] | And what kind of a jerk sends crappy carnations? | 哪个骚人会送蹩脚的康乃馨 |
[21:30] | Yeah! Well, I mean, carnations aren’t… that bad. | 就是 不过康乃馨…还没那么差 |
[21:33] | Where did that delivery boy go? | 送花的往哪走的 |
[21:36] | Connor, he’s gone. | 康纳 他已走了 |
[21:38] | Look, you’re with Wilhelmina now, | 听着 你现在和威廉敏娜在一起 |
[21:39] | – And you’re happy, right? – Yeah. | -你很开心 对吗 -对 |
[21:41] | – Then what are you doing? – Well, I have to know. | -那你还在这干嘛 -我得弄清楚 |
[21:44] | No, no, no. If Wilhelmina found out what you were doing, | 不不 如果威廉敏娜知道这事 |
[21:47] | How would this make her feel? | 她会是什么感受 |
[21:49] | Come on, look. | 拜托 |
[21:50] | Buddy, why are you risking your future on the past? | 老兄 为什么要用你的未来去冒险 |
[22:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:04] | Let’s call it a night, huh? | 今晚到此为止吧 |
[22:17] | Ooh, looks like they’re leaving. | 看样子他们要走了 |
[22:20] | None of this makes any sense. | 我完全一头雾水 |
[22:32] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[22:33] | This is her block. | 这是她的老巢 |
[22:36] | Now it all makes perfect sense. | 现在一清二楚了 |
[22:44] | Wait, so you were on a stakeout with Connor who | 等等 所以你和康纳一起调查 |
[22:47] | -was waiting to find out who Molly’s new boyfriend is. -Yes | -谁是莫莉的新男友吗 -没错 |
[22:50] | – Who is you. – Right. | -那不就是你 -对 |
[22:53] | Okay, that’s just dumb. | 真无语 |
[22:54] | Um, why– why can’t you tell him the truth? | 为什么不告诉他实情呢 |
[22:56] | Because, Betty, it’s just not that easy. | 贝蒂 这没那么容易 |
[22:59] | Well, it’s easier than lying | 比说谎容易 |
[23:00] | And ending up on a stakeout for yourself. | 彻底结束调查你自己这档事 |
[23:02] | You know, can I ask you a question? | 能问个问题吗 |
[23:04] | Why do guys play games? | 为什么男人喜欢玩把戏 |
[23:06] | I mean, why are they such cowards? | 我是说 为什么他们这么没骨气 |
[23:08] | Why are they so, you know, brave | 为什么当他们 比如说 |
[23:10] | When they want to kiss you or something, | 吻你或什么的时候就那么勇敢 |
[23:11] | But try to get ’em on the phone and actually talk to you, | 但想和他们在电话里谈谈 |
[23:13] | okay, um, we’re not talking about me and Connor anymore. | 我们好像不是在说我和康纳了 |
[23:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:21] | I tried to talk to Jesse, and he ignored me– | 我试着和杰西联络 但他无视我 |
[23:26] | Wouldn’t even answer his door. | 甚至门都不开 |
[23:28] | Betty, I’m sorry. | 贝蒂 我很遗憾 |
[23:30] | It’s just make it much harder for me to leave my apartment. | 这让我更无法搬离公寓了 |
[23:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:35] | ’cause there’s unfinished business between us. | 因为我们还纠葛不清 |
[23:38] | Betty, are you really sure you want to move back home? | 贝蒂 你确定自己想搬回家吗 |
[23:41] | Of course. I love my family. | 当然 我爱我的家人 |
[23:42] | No, no, I’m not saying you don’t. | 不不 我不是叫你不要回去 |
[23:44] | It’s just that you can’t leave when Jesse kisses you, | 只是杰西吻你后你不能就这么走了 |
[23:46] | You can’t leave when he ignores you. | 你不能在他无视你时就这么走了 |
[23:48] | Maybe moving back queens is harder than you’re admitting | 也许其实你并不想搬回皇后区 |
[23:52] | Well, I guess I– | 我想 我… |
[23:56] | I had this stupid fantasy… | 我有个不切实际的幻想… |
[23:59] | About being in love in the city and… | 想在城市中坠入爱河 |
[24:02] | Being that girl who hangs out in caffee | 与帅气的男友十指紧扣 |
[24:06] | And has a cute boyfriend and holds his hand | 一同走进咖啡厅 |
[24:09] | -And just kisses him right there and then -and… | -与他深情地相吻 -而 |
[24:12] | And jesse was the guy. | 而杰西正是那个人 |
[24:14] | Well, I just thought that when he kissed me | 我只是以为他吻了我 |
[24:16] | That maybe it would happen. | 就会美梦成真 |
[24:18] | Look, I don’t think you’re gonna get that fantasy with jesse, | 我不认为杰西会实现你的爱之梦 |
[24:21] | But at the very least, you have to tell him | 但至少你该告诉他 |
[24:24] | That nobody treats betty suarez like that. | 没人能这样对贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[24:26] | That’s how you close the door. | 然后一刀两断 |
[24:29] | How? he won’t answer my calls. | 怎么做呢 他都不接我电话 |
[24:33] | Well, I seem to recall you did stalk him once. | 我好像记得你跟踪过他一次 |
[24:37] | Go find him. | 去找他 |
[24:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:51] | You wanted to see me? | 找我有事吗 |
[24:55] | Look, uh, I know you’re still hung up on molly. | 我知道你还忘不了莫莉 |
[24:59] | Don’t bother denying it. | 不必否认了 |
[25:01] | I learnt that molly is seeing someone, | 我得知莫莉与别人来往 |
[25:05] | And, yes, it bothered me. | 让我不太爽 |
[25:07] | – But I’ve moved on. – have you? | -但已经过去了 -是吗 |
[25:09] | – It’s over. – you can say that. you might even believe it. | -结束了 -你可以这么说 甚至这么想 |
[25:13] | But deep down, I know you’re just like me. | 但内心深处 我知道你和我一样 |
[25:16] | You don’t want to lose. | 你不想失去 |
[25:17] | – Willie – Connor, I want you– | -威威 -康纳 我要你 |
[25:20] | All of you or nothing. | 而且是你的全部 |
[25:23] | Wilhelmina slater does not play second fiddle to anyone. | 威廉敏娜·斯莱特不会做谁的替补 |
[25:26] | And she doesn’t beg… | 而且不会 |
[25:28] | For anyone. | 向任何人乞求 |
[25:49] | Excuse me, i-i was cooking. | 干嘛 我正在做饭 |
[25:51] | Not with that much butter you’re not. | 不能放这么多黄油 |
[25:53] | That’s half the amount I used to use. | 这是我平时用量一半 |
[25:55] | That’s still half too much. | 那还要再少放一半 |
[26:01] | Try again. | 重做 |
[26:02] | Look, I’ve been good all week– | 我这一周身体都挺好 |
[26:05] | Drinking your protein shakes, | 喝着你的蛋白质混合饮品 |
[26:06] | snacking on your carrot sticks. | 啃着你的萝卜棒 |
[26:08] | I just want to make a spanish omelet. | 我只是想吃个西班牙煎蛋 |
[26:10] | -You can still make your spanish omelet. -all right. | -你当然可以吃西班牙煎蛋 -那不得了 |
[26:13] | Just no butter, no salt, no yolk. | 就是不能放油 盐和蛋黄 |
[26:17] | You take all that away, what is left? | 你都拿走了还剩下什么啊 |
[26:20] | A healthy meal. | 一份健康食品 |
[26:22] | Okay, that’s enough. | 我受够了 |
[26:24] | This is my house. I set the rules. | 这是我家 我说得算 |
[26:26] | If I want to make myself a meal, | 我要是想自己做饭 |
[26:28] | I’m damn well gonna do it. | 我就一定要做 |
[26:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:46] | Hey, connor. | 康纳 |
[26:49] | I just wanted to say thanks | 我想来谢谢你 |
[26:51] | For talking me down from the ledge last night. | 昨晚让我悬崖勒马 |
[26:53] | Oh, come on, it’s no problem. | 不用谢 |
[26:59] | Why don’t we get that beer tonight? | 今晚一起喝啤酒怎么样 |
[27:01] | How about we hit the gym first? | 先去健身如何 |
[27:03] | Sure, yep, that sounds great. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[27:05] | Okay, then. | 到时见 |
[27:20] | Can I help you? | 我能为您做点什么 |
[27:22] | I’m here to talk to jesse. | 我来找杰西 |
[27:24] | Oh, yeah, isn’t he the best? | 瞧他 可棒了 |
[27:26] | It’s, like, his songs, like, capture exactly | 他的歌曲 唱出我的心声 |
[27:28] | What’s going on in my mind. | 深入我的心扉 |
[27:30] | It’s crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[27:32] | You know what else is crazy? | 还有更不可思议的 |
[27:34] | He can’t answer his cell phone, | 他不敢接电话 |
[27:36] | ’cause he’s a gutless, pathetic weasel. | 因为他是个懦弱可怜的小人 |
[27:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[27:43] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:49] | – I’m a tool. – what? | -我真不是人 -什么 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry I’ve been avoiding you. | 抱歉我一直躲着你 |
[27:53] | I just–i’m a horrible, terrible person. | 我是个讨厌的 可恶的人 |
[27:55] | No. you’re not–you’re not horrible and terrible. | 不 你不是讨厌又可恶的人 |
[27:59] | I mean, maybe one of those things. | 也许用一个词还行 |
[28:02] | Well, I was gonna come find you tonight. | 我本打算今晚去找你 |
[28:03] | I… betty, I don’t know what happened. | 贝蒂 我不知道发生了什么 |
[28:06] | I mean, I had so much fun hanging out with you. | 一开始在一起时 很快乐 |
[28:08] | And then when we kissed, | 然后我们接吻了 |
[28:11] | Everything got confusing. | 一切都搞糊涂了 |
[28:13] | Yeah, for me, too. | 对 我也是 |
[28:14] | Let me make it up to you. do you–do you want to go out? | 让我补偿你吧 你想出去吗 |
[28:17] | What? what–what do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[28:19] | I mean a date. or we could have dinner. | 我是说约会 或者可以一起吃晚餐 |
[28:22] | Here. tonight. | 在这儿 今晚 |
[28:24] | You know, I know you probably hate me, | 我知道你可能讨厌我 |
[28:26] | And I totally understand if you say no, | 你拒绝的话 我也完全理解 |
[28:28] | But I just–i wanna spend some time with you. | 但我只是想和你在一起 |
[28:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:33] | Oh, come on. | 来吧 |
[28:35] | *it will be fun, it will be great.* | *真有趣 真好玩* |
[28:37] | *come out with me on a date.* | *跟我一起约会吧* |
[28:40] | That’s terrible, right? | 歌很烂 是吧 |
[28:41] | If you don’t say yes, I’m gonna have to sing another verse. | 你要是不答应 我再唱一段 |
[28:46] | Okay, okay, okay. okay. | 好的 好的 |
[28:47] | Yes, fine, I will go on a date with you. | 好吧 我会和你约会的 |
[28:51] | Okay. awesome. | 好极了 |
[28:53] | All right. I gotta get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[29:03] | Okay, do not order anything over $15, | 不要点15元以上的菜 |
[29:06] | Or you have to do anything jesse says. | 或者让杰西来点菜 |
[29:08] | It used to be more, but we are in a recession. huh. | 也许还能贵一点 可惜经济不景气 |
[29:11] | So what’s going on with the roommate sitch? ew. | 室友选好没有 |
[29:14] | I vote for carl. he says he can bounce his pecs. | 我看卡尔不错 他说他的胸肌会动 |
[29:16] | Ooh, that could come in handy. yep. | 那就唾手可得了 |
[29:18] | Guys, you can’t just rush into these things, you know? | 你们先别急着找室友 |
[29:21] | Look, if worse comes to worse, I’ll just stay here | 万不得已的话 我还要 |
[29:23] | – A little longer. – but won’t your family mind? | -多住几天 -你家人不介意吗 |
[29:26] | They’ll understand. | 他们会理解的 |
[29:28] | Okay, I’m ready for my date. | 好的 我准备好赴约了 |
[29:30] | Interesting. now… how can you tell? | 有意思 确定准备好了吗 |
[29:33] | You can’t tell? | 看不出来吗 |
[29:39] | Unless there’s anything else, I’m heading out. | 还有什么事吗 我要走了 |
[29:43] | How long is this silent treatment gonna last? | 冷战要持续多久啊 |
[29:48] | I discovered talking to you raises my blood pressure. | 我发觉和你说话会让我血压升高 |
[29:52] | – I don’t want to have another heart attack. – I’m sorry, | -我可不想再心脏病突发了 -什么 |
[29:55] | Did you say that I’m gonna cause you another heart attack? | 你是说我会引起你的心脏病突发 |
[29:58] | Me? not your horrible diet, | 怪我 而不怪你那糟糕的饮食 |
[29:59] | not your sedentary lifestyle? | 和你慵懒的生活习惯吗 |
[30:01] | – Me? – elena, you can’t come into my home | -怪我 -依莲娜你不能来了我家 |
[30:04] | And start changing all the rules. no, no, no… | 就开始改变所有的规矩 |
[30:07] | You may have set the rules here for the last 20 years, | 也许过去的20年你定下了规矩 |
[30:10] | But you know what’s really gonna help your family? | 但你知道如何帮助你的家人吗 |
[30:12] | – If you’re not dead in two. – please. | -只要你别再死一次 -胡说 |
[30:15] | No, this isn’t about eating healthy food | 关键不是吃不吃健康食品 |
[30:18] | Or getting some exercise. | 做不做运动的问题 |
[30:20] | It’s about the people who love you | 关键是爱你的人们 |
[30:21] | And will do anything for you. | 他们会为你做一切 |
[30:23] | You think they like going for walks in 30-degree weather? | 你以为他们喜欢30华氏度低温去散步 |
[30:26] | You think they like fat-free nacho night? | 你以为他们喜欢晚餐吃无脂玉米片 |
[30:28] | They don’t. they do it for you. | 不喜欢 他们是为了你 |
[30:30] | And look at how you repay them. | 看看你是怎么回报他们的 |
[30:32] | I love my family. | 我爱我的家人 |
[30:33] | They’re all I could think about when I was sick. | 我病的时候一直想着他们 |
[30:36] | Then think about this. | 那再想想我说的话 |
[30:39] | You almost died. | 你险些丧命 |
[30:41] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这情况 |
[30:44] | You’re a lovely man, ignacio, with a wonderful family. | 你可爱 热情 有个温馨的家 |
[30:47] | What if next time you’re not so lucky? | 下次你要没这么幸运怎么办 |
[31:03] | I’ve never eaten here before. | 我从没来这儿吃过 |
[31:05] | It’s a cute place. | 这地方很不错 |
[31:06] | You gotta try the meat loaf. | 一定要尝尝这个肉糜卷 |
[31:08] | Promise me that you will try the meat loaf. | 答应我 你一定要尝一下 |
[31:10] | Oh, okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[31:15] | – So, uh, how was your week? – probably the worst ever. | -这周过得如何 -糟得不行 |
[31:18] | Oh. first, I write a song, and I realize | 我先是写了一首歌 却发现 |
[31:20] | I basically ripped off “closing time.” | 基本上是抄袭《关闭时间》 |
[31:22] | And then my drummer announces at practice | 然后是排练时鼓手说 |
[31:25] | That he’s gonna move to prague. oh. | 他要搬去布拉格 |
[31:27] | And now i-i think we have to change the band name | 现在我想把乐队名字改一下 |
[31:29] | Because “journey” could be copyrighted. | 因为”旅程”这个词可能受版权保护 |
[31:31] | so “dark sexual journey” becomes.. | 那”黑暗性旅程”就成了 |
[31:33] | “dark sexual.” | “黑暗的性” |
[31:35] | – It’s awful. – oh, well, that’s not so bad. | -太糟糕了 -也没有那么糟 |
[31:39] | You know, actually, it reminds me | 实际上这让我想起 |
[31:40] | – Of this “mode” headline that we had – headline! | -《风尚》杂志的一个标题 -标题 |
[31:42] | Oh, I forgot to tell you the worst thing. | 我忘了告诉你最糟糕的事了 |
[31:44] | So we were supposed to headline this show, and– | 我们本来是这次演出主角的 |
[31:46] | Let me start from the beginning. | 我从头说起 |
[31:49] | There’s this little club in brooklyn, | 在布鲁克林有个小俱乐部 |
[31:50] | And I know the manager. so he tells me | 我认识那儿的老板 所以他告诉我 |
[31:52] | That they need a house band for thursday nights… | 周四他们需要个室内乐团 |
[31:55] | Connor, I am so glad you’re more relaxed. | 康纳 真高兴你轻松多了 |
[31:58] | Yeah… getting there. | 确实放松了 |
[32:00] | So where did you go on holidays? | 你假期去哪儿了 |
[32:02] | Willie and I are thinking about traveling this spring. | 威威和我这个春天想去旅行 |
[32:06] | Oh. uh, anguilla. | 去安圭拉岛 |
[32:07] | Ah. nice. | 不错 |
[32:12] | What have you been up to lately? | 你最近在干什么 |
[32:14] | You been dating anyone recently? | 最近在和谁约会吗 |
[32:15] | No, just, you know, kinda too busy with work. | 没有 工作太忙 |
[32:22] | Hold on. wait a second. | 稍等 等一下 |
[32:28] | I wanna just… | 我想 |
[32:30] | Take a break and talk, okay? | 喘口气 聊聊天 好吧 |
[32:37] | Sorry about that, r.j. | 对不起了 R.J |
[32:42] | You know, it wasn’t that hard to put the pieces together. | 把这些线索拼起来并不难 |
[32:50] | – Connor, – you were my friend, daniel, | -康纳 -你是我朋友 丹尼尔 |
[32:54] | And you lied to my face. | 而你当着我面撒谎 |
[33:10] | And I finish the set and I walk offstage, | 当我唱完了歌 走到后台 |
[33:12] | And I realize my fly had been down the whole time. | 才发现我裤子拉链一直开着 |
[33:15] | Can you believe that happened to me? | 你能相信我遇到的事吗 |
[33:17] | yeah, wow, a lot has happened to you. | 是啊 你是遇到了很多事 |
[33:18] | Actually–yeah. actually, I wrote a song about all that. | 实际上我为此写了首歌 |
[33:22] | I’m–i’m not finished, but the chorus goes… | 还没写完 但是合唱部分是这样的 |
[34:08] | You know what I realized tonight, betty? | 你知道今晚我明白了什么吗 贝蒂 |
[34:10] | – You’re really good for me. – I am? | -你对我真好 -是吗 |
[34:12] | Yeah, you’re–you’re smart, you’re a good listener. | 你很聪明 你是个好的倾听者 |
[34:16] | I’m just really glad we did this. | 我很高兴咱们一起约会 |
[34:18] | I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[34:19] | That’s good, ’cause, you know, I think… | 那很好 因为我猜 |
[34:23] | That’s probably what this was all about– | 那就是你约会的目的 |
[34:25] | – Making yourself feel better. – what? no–no, no– | -让自己感觉好点 -不是的 |
[34:28] | And that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[34:29] | It’s fine, because you know what? | 这没关系 因为 |
[34:31] | I think maybe… I kinda used you, too, | 我想可能我也利用了你 |
[34:35] | For some fantasy I had. | 为了我的某些幻想 |
[34:39] | But i-i don’t think | 但我认为 |
[34:41] | This is what either one of us want. | 这都不是我们想要的 |
[34:44] | But thank you, jesse, for everything, | 但是谢谢你做的一切 杰西 |
[34:46] | For–for the drinks and the dinner. | 谢谢你的酒和晚餐 |
[34:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:06] | More ice? | 再来些冰 |
[35:08] | No, actually, it’s… starting to feel better. | 不用 感觉好些了 |
[35:13] | But not looking better? | 看上去还没有好转吗 |
[35:14] | I’ll get more ice. | 我再去拿些冰 |
[35:16] | -So… your big move is today? -Yep. | -你今天搬家 -是啊 |
[35:20] | I can’t say that I’m looking forward | 不能说我希望 |
[35:23] | To fighting for hot water, | 给自己找麻烦 |
[35:25] | But I’m okay with it. | 但也没什么大不了 |
[35:27] | You know, it’s the right thing to do. | 这是该做的事 |
[35:30] | And besides, it’s not like this city’s going anywhere, right? | 而且这城市又不会搬 对吧 |
[35:32] | – I’ll be back. – and you’re okay with having to give up | -我会回来的 -那放弃了你全部的 |
[35:34] | Your whole manhattan fantasy? | 曼哈顿爱之梦也没关系吗 |
[35:37] | I’m not giving it up. | 我没有放弃 |
[35:38] | Just… taking it with me. | 是带着梦想离去 |
[35:42] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[35:44] | – Oh, excuse me. – no, it’s okay, betty. | -我先走了 -没关系 贝蒂 |
[35:48] | I just wanted to check with daniel, | 我是来看看丹尼尔 |
[35:49] | Make sure we’re still on for our budget meeting tonight. | 确认一下今晚是否举行预算会议 |
[35:52] | Um… yep, sure. | 好 当然 |
[35:55] | Listen, connor… | 康纳 |
[35:58] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:01] | I said everything I needed to in the ring. | 拳台上我该说的都说了 |
[36:04] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[36:06] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[36:15] | Seems like things between the two of you | 看来你们之间的问题 |
[36:17] | Won’t be as hard as you thought. | 没你想得那么严重 |
[36:20] | No, I guess not. | 我猜没有 |
[36:22] | Yeah, well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:28] | Uh, I’ll– I’ll call you back. | 一会儿打给你 |
[36:34] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[36:36] | I hate to lose. | 我讨厌失去 |
[36:39] | And the thought of molly with another man… | 一想到莫莉和别的男人一起 |
[36:42] | Drives me crazy. | 就让我发疯 |
[36:45] | I see. | 我明白 |
[36:49] | But the thought of losing you | 但是想到要失去你 |
[36:52] | Is unbearable. | 心如刀割 |
[36:57] | So I’m putting all that behind me. | 我会抛下这一切 |
[37:01] | I’m all yours… | 全身心地属于你 |
[37:03] | That is, if you’ll still have me. | 只要你还要我 |
[37:06] | Do you want me to beg? | 需要我乞求吗 |
[37:10] | Because I will beg. | 因为我会乞求的 |
[37:16] | Maybe after… | 也许等到 |
[37:18] | Dinner? | 晚餐后 |
[37:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:25] | Good morning. in the dining room! | 早上好 我在餐厅 |
[37:32] | Take your coat off, stay a while. | 把外套脱了 坐一会儿 |
[37:36] | Well… look, I’m not sure your father– | 我不确定你父亲他 |
[37:38] | Who wants breakfast? | 谁想吃早餐 |
[37:42] | -Hello. -Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[37:45] | Omelet? | 吃煎蛋吗 |
[37:47] | No butter, no salt, no yolks. | 没黄油 没盐 没蛋黄 |
[37:50] | I know. can you believe it? | 是吧 难以置信 |
[37:53] | Here, take a seat. he made smoothies, too. | 坐这儿 他还做了芒果汁 |
[38:01] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[38:03] | For being so honest with me. | 对我那么真诚 |
[38:05] | Sorry I’ve been such a… | 抱歉我一直是个 |
[38:08] | Sourpuss. | 倔老头 |
[38:10] | Un idiota. | 一个傻瓜 |
[38:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:17] | I’m glad to help. | 帮人亦乐事 |
[38:20] | And maybe after, uh, breakfast… | 也许早餐过后 |
[38:23] | We can take another walk? | 我们再去散散步吧 |
[38:36] | Okay… I guess I’m off. | 好了 我该走了 |
[38:43] | Oh! okay. | 好了 |
[38:46] | Oh, I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[38:48] | You’ll see me at work. | 上班时还能见到我 |
[38:50] | Yeah, but I probably won’t be as nice. | 也许上班时我不会这么好的 |
[38:52] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[38:53] | Hey, so about the roommate thing, | 关于室友的问题 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry that I’ve been dragging my feet. | 抱歉我拖了这么久才搬 |
[38:59] | I just wasn’t ready to go. | 我只是没准备好 |
[39:02] | But the good news is I have found you a roommate. | 可喜的是 我给你找到了室友 |
[39:06] | Someone who is responsible, has a stable job | 一个有责任心 工作稳定 |
[39:08] | – And good references. – hmm, sounds great. | -很好的参考人选 -听上去不错 |
[39:11] | Well, actually, it is great because… | 的确不错 因为 |
[39:14] | Your new roommate is… | 你的新室友是 |
[39:18] | Okay, I let you do that once. | 好的 我就让你唱一次 |
[39:20] | -From now on, I orchestrate my own entrances. -marc! | -今后 我的进门曲要自己编 -马克 |
[39:25] | Oh, my god! wait, what about your place? | 我的天 那你住处怎么办 |
[39:27] | Oh, they raised my rent again. | 我那儿房租又涨了 |
[39:29] | Plus, jake gyllenhaal runs shirtless in the park | 而且杰克·吉伦哈尔在对面街的 |
[39:31] | Across the street. I know. | 公园里半裸跑步 |
[39:32] | Take that, restraining order! | 该给他个禁跑令 |
[39:34] | Um, the rent is due on the 15th of every month. | 房租是每月15号交 |
[39:37] | Hmm… I didn’t know about the nosy landlady. | 我可不认识那个大鼻子女房东 |
[39:40] | Okay, I want to change everything, | 我要改变一切 |
[39:42] | And I mean everything! | 全都要改 |
[39:44] | I’m talking extrem make over Homo edition. | 我是说要改成纯同性恋版的 |
[39:47] | Yes. we have to get rid of a lot of betty’s stuff. | 我们要处理很多贝蒂的东西 |
[39:48] | a lot of this stuff. | 都要处理掉 |
[39:49] | I mean, did she forget to pack things? let’s make a pile. | 她忘了收拾行李 咱发一笔小财 |
[40:35] | The city’s beautiful at night… | 城市夜景很美 |
[40:37] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[40:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:40] | It really is. | 的确是 |
[40:58] | Hello! | 大家好 |