| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | This is for your father. | 这可是为你爸特制的 | 
| [00:08] | Loading with anti-oxygeny | 富含抗氧化物质 | 
| [00:10] | And good for his heart muscle | 对心脏健康特别有益 | 
| [00:11] | Ignacio Suarez drinking primary Juice | 伊格纳修·苏亚雷斯的私家主打果汁 | 
| [00:14] | He used to hate this stuff | 他以前从不喝这些 | 
| [00:16] | Elena, you are a miracle worker | 依莲娜 你简直神了 | 
| [00:18] | Just doing my job. | 小意思啦 | 
| [00:20] | Try it. | 尝尝 | 
| [00:28] | Guava juice is my idea, you know | 山石榴汁这主意是我想出来的 | 
| [00:29] | Oh, here we go | 又来了 | 
| [00:31] | Well, before in the stores, way before | 在我开店前 我是个创意女神 | 
| [00:34] | some lady stole my ideas living in Bevery Hills | 剽窃我创意的大妞 却住进了比弗利山的豪宅 | 
| [00:37] | I should be in Bevery Hills | 唉 本该是我住比弗利山啊 | 
| [00:39] | No, I should be in Beverly Hills | 不 我才该住进那儿 | 
| [00:41] | You don’t wanna live in Beverly Hills | 你们才不想住比弗利山上呢 | 
| [00:43] | OK, I’ve worked there for years | 我在那儿工作过几年 | 
| [00:45] | bunch of stuck-ups, ball hats, and pulled up faces | 全都是高傲自大的假胸女 脸还拉过皮 | 
| [00:48] | and their wives | 老婆也是那样(暗指同性恋猖獗) | 
| [00:50] | Good morning, familiar! | 大伙 早上好 | 
| [00:52] | It’s a beautiful 30 degrees day in Queen New York | 纽约皇后区又迎来了一个宜人的早晨 | 
| [00:57] | Perfect weather | 这么好的天气 | 
| [00:58] | for brisky pump-pump walk | 真该”上窜下跳”散个步 | 
| [01:00] | I don’t believe brsiky is a word | 我不认为”上窜下跳”是个单词 | 
| [01:02] | It is, today. | 至少今天是 | 
| [01:04] | Ignacio, you gotta drink this juice before you walk | 伊格纳修 散步前先把这杯果汁喝了 | 
| [01:07] | Crazy Idea | 来点刺激的 | 
| [01:08] | We could drink and walk at the same time | 我们边跑边喝怎么样 | 
| [01:12] | -Have a nice walk -yeah, have fun! | -散步愉快 -是啊 玩得开心 | 
| [01:16] | Wow, I am so happy. I can’t believe | 我太高兴了 我简直不敢相信 | 
| [01:19] | our quick papi has bounced back from his heart attack | 这活蹦乱跳的老爸 是刚从心脏病恢复过来的 | 
| [01:22] | I know, how great is Elena | 是啊 依莲娜太神奇了 | 
| [01:24] | She’s like big sister I’ve never had | 她就像是个贴心的大姐 | 
| [01:27] | Now I know how important I am, too | 我现在才知道 原来做大姐真不容易 | 
| [01:30] | well, she is amazing | 她太厉害了 | 
| [01:32] | and she is so nice that not have to worry | 办事细心 不用大伙担心 | 
| [01:34] | I know, I’ll see you later | 是的 一会儿见 | 
| [01:36] | -Mrs. Mead -Good morning, Betty | -米德太太 -早上好 贝蒂 | 
| [01:38] | I tried to reach Daniel | 我试图联系丹尼尔 | 
| [01:40] | I made a bit of pickle | 我遇到点小麻烦 | 
| [01:41] | Could you come to the drug store 15/8.str, bring some cash | 你能带点现金到第8大街15号的药店来吗 | 
| [01:46] | There’s been a misunderstanding | 这里有点小误会 | 
| [01:51] | I prehend the suspect | 嫌疑人正巧被我抓到 | 
| [01:53] | leaving the store with this in her purse | 想把这个放在皮包里离开药店 | 
| [01:57] | Ok, well, first of all, you don’t have to | 这么说吧 首先 你不应当称她为嫌犯 | 
| [02:00] | call her a suspect, it’s Claire Mead | 这位女士是克莱尔·米德 | 
| [02:02] | I don’t care who she is, the woman got a sneak finger | 我可不管她是谁 关键这女人顺手牵羊 | 
| [02:05] | Mrs. Mead, Did you shoplift | 米德太太 你偷东西了吗 | 
| [02:08] | Oh, betty, It is not shoplifting | 贝蒂 这可不是在商店行窃 | 
| [02:10] | If you can afford the items | 只是我拿走我买得起的东西 | 
| [02:12] | but simply do not have the funds on you | 而恰巧没带钱而已 | 
| [02:15] | Wait, what? I think that is shoplifting | 等等 那这样不就是商店行窃吗 | 
| [02:19] | Well, we could debate this all day. | 行了 咱们可以就此吵吵一天 | 
| [02:22] | Betty, why don’t you pay the man his 24 dollars | 贝蒂 你干嘛不给他24块钱 | 
| [02:25] | It will be on our way courteously, have a nice day. | 然后咱们就能优雅地离去 拜拜了 | 
| [02:31] | Shoplifting, I don’t even know what that means | 商店行窃 这词啥意思我都不懂 | 
| [02:34] | Yeah, neither did your mother | 是啊 你老妈也不懂 | 
| [02:36] | Well, is there something could be going on with her | 是不是她有什么事 | 
| [02:38] | something that could be provoting all of this | 激发了这种冲动 | 
| [02:45] | Oh, 60, actually | 是”60″惹的祸 | 
| [02:47] | It’s her 60 birthday next week | 下周是她的60岁大寿 | 
| [02:49] | wow, that could break someone else | 这会让大家都忙坏了的 | 
| [02:51] | May be she just need a little attention | 可能她想得到些关注 | 
| [02:52] | You know, I establish that get out enough, and meet people | 还不是出来转转 给大家见个面嘛 | 
| [02:55] | Hey, you could brought her a surprise party. | 你可以给她举办一个惊喜派对 | 
| [03:00] | It’s a good idea, you know what | 这主意不错 | 
| [03:02] | She would love the party | 她喜欢派对 | 
| [03:04] | You know what else to do? | 我们还可以干点别的 | 
| [03:06] | -A tribute video -Tribute video | -来个真情录影 -真情录影 | 
| [03:08] | well, that sounds like a lot of work | 这样看来有得忙了 | 
| [03:11] | That’s Okay, I can do it. | 没问题 包我身上 | 
| [03:12] | -Really? -Yeah, I mean, your mom’s always so great to me | -真的吗 -当然 你妈妈对我这么好 | 
| [03:15] | And my family. I wanna do this for her | 还关心我家人 我要为她做点事 | 
| [03:18] | Do you have any old movies I can watch? | 有没有什么老视频 让我参考一下 | 
| [03:34] | Let’s see how much dolls bounds | 看看今年有多少礼物 | 
| [03:46] | Oh, my balls. | 这么多球 | 
| [03:49] | This tree is over decorated | 这颗树装饰过头了 | 
| [03:58] | Wow, it’s kinda hard to watch it. | 看来有点不堪入目啊 | 
| [04:01] | it’s also kind of hard to live with it. | 还有更痛心的 | 
| [04:03] | and there are pretty much same things. | 很多事迹你闻所未闻 | 
| [04:06] | that was 4th,July barbeque on the pool spectacular | 比如7月4日池塘边的野餐会上 | 
| [04:08] | is pretty damn poor entertaining. | 她干的恐怖事儿如今成了保留节目 | 
| [04:11] | well, i’m sure i can find something in here. | 好吧 我会去深挖看看 | 
| [04:12] | hey, if you get me a camera, | 对了 你要是能给我个摄像机 | 
| [04:15] | i can interview her friends and family | 我可以把她朋友和家人说的 | 
| [04:16] | saying nice thing about her, | 关于她的好话录下来 | 
| [04:18] | and then edit that into a warm wonderful video. | 然后剪辑成一张美妙绝伦的影碟 | 
| [04:21] | great | 好主意 | 
| [04:22] | -hello, daniel. -mrs. meade | – 你好 丹尼尔 – 米德太太 | 
| [04:24] | hey, mom, i was just coming to see you. | 妈妈 我正打算去找你呢 | 
| [04:26] | i know, i know, i’m do for a talking, too | 我知道 我知道 经历今早那小小的不快后 | 
| [04:31] | after my little bow to a police this morning. | 我确实该和你促膝长谈一场 | 
| [04:33] | but i thought it would be more pleasant to do it over dinner. | 不过我觉得吃完饭再谈会比较合适 | 
| [04:36] | -how about micheal city? -that sounds great, but | – 去”迈克城市饭店”怎么样 – 不错 但是 | 
| [04:37] | oh great, i’ll call and see if | 那好 我这就去定位子 | 
| [04:41] | they can make you a favorite spaghetti meat balls. | 再给你定一份最爱的意式肉丸子 | 
| [04:44] | there good. hey, mon, you know, i’d really love to do that, | 她可真好 妈妈 我确实想去 | 
| [04:46] | but molly has a surprise special date planned. | 不过茉莉和我今天有特别之约 | 
| [04:51] | oh, that’s fine then. | 那好吧 | 
| [04:55] | i think we should do something fun together. | 不过 我们确实该一起干点啥 | 
| [04:57] | maybe just later on a week. | 也许一周后吧 | 
| [05:00] | that would be nice. | 挺好 | 
| [05:05] | we’d better make sure that this party is good. | 咱们最好把这个派对搞成功 | 
| [05:07] | oh, we will. | 当然 | 
| [05:11] | justin | 贾斯丁 | 
| [05:14] | justin | 贾斯丁 | 
| [05:16] | how do i know if this thing is on | 这玩意儿怎么开呀 | 
| [05:18] | you see the red light? | 看到那个小红灯了吗 | 
| [05:19] | if it’s on, then you are recording. | 它亮着就表示在摄像 | 
| [05:22] | how did you know that? | 你咋啥都会呢 | 
| [05:24] | i’m a teenager, technology doesn’t face me. | 我可是小年轻 技术上的事儿难不倒我 | 
| [05:27] | betty, what are you doing with that camera? | 贝蒂 你拿着那摄像机在干嘛 | 
| [05:30] | are you film me something? | 是不是要拍我呀 | 
| [05:32] | yes, hilda, i am | 是呀 老姐 确实 | 
| [05:35] | but you obviously know | 不过你明显是明知故问嘛 | 
| [05:37] | because you are dressed like a jell-o | 因为你穿得就像一块红地毯上的 | 
| [05:40] | on the red carpet. | 大果冻 | 
| [05:43] | what are you talking about? i always dress like this. | 说啥呢 我一向这么光彩照人 | 
| [05:45] | -mom -what? do your homework, i wanna look good. | -老妈 -干嘛 写你得作业 我就是打扮一下 | 
| [05:48] | -make my grand children to see how hot i was. -disturbing. | -让我孙辈能有幸看到我的倩影 -打住 | 
| [05:51] | now, please. | 咱们继续 | 
| [05:53] | we are not really make home videos, i’m just practising. | 我们不是真的拍家庭录影 我只是练习 | 
| [05:55] | but i promise when i’m done with ms. claire’s video, | 不过我保证拍完克莱尔的录影后 | 
| [05:56] | you can get all blank tape again. OK | 让你好好拍个够 | 
| [05:58] | all right | 好吧 | 
| [05:59] | how do i turn this off? | 这玩意儿怎么关上 | 
| [06:01] | back button | 后退键 | 
| [06:13] | you know, i’m not really sure this was a good idea. | 不知道这是不是个好主意 | 
| [06:15] | it will bring us come back, dear. | 会让我们回到童年的 | 
| [06:18] | i’ve never learned how to ski, i was always a kid | 我没学过滑冰 我小时候总是 | 
| [06:22] | with double blades on. | 幻想着自己穿着两把冰刀 | 
| [06:27] | this isn’t so bad. | 这还真不赖 | 
| [06:33] | watch what you were doing yet, you dumb ass? | 不长眼 大屁股 | 
| [06:36] | you | 是你 | 
| [06:46] | -well, this is awkard. -is it what? just because | -还真巧 -这是咋了 | 
| [06:48] | my ex-fiancee here with her new boyfriend who’s my mate? | 不就是看到我的前未婚妻 和她的新男友吗 | 
| [06:52] | you’re here with your girlfriend | 你不也带你的女朋友来 | 
| [06:54] | you know what? we’ve been skiing for a while, we can go. | 我们要失陪一会儿 走了 | 
| [06:56] | no, you stay, we’ll go. | 不 你们留下 我们走 | 
| [06:58] | look, this is ridiculous. | 等等 真可笑 | 
| [07:01] | come on, what’s the big deal, we are grown-ups. | 有什么大不了 咱们可都是成年人 | 
| [07:07] | it was in bhutan, 2002, we took the elephants to the hills. | 那是在不丹 2002年 我们赶着大象上了山 | 
| [07:11] | which is 2006, actually. | 其实是06年了 | 
| [07:13] | you remember how weird the guide was? | 你还记得那个导游多奇怪不 | 
| [07:15] | oh, he was a freak. | 没错 一个疯子 | 
| [07:18] | and then it got dark, | 然后天黑 | 
| [07:19] | oh, the elephants | 大象 | 
| [07:21] | we search in the forest with the elephants. | 我们在森林里骑着大象 | 
| [07:24] | yeah, and then it rained all the way back. | 对 回来时候雨一直下不停 | 
| [07:27] | molly got this terrible red insects from her white cloth. | 莫莉被那些虫子咬的可不轻 | 
| [07:31] | awful giant red blochiets | 个头又大又骇人的红蚂蝗 | 
| [07:35] | i could only image | 我可只能想象了 | 
| [07:38] | are they painful? | 咬得疼吗 | 
| [07:39] | of course. molly went back to camp disappointedly. | 当然 所以茉莉只能失望而返了 | 
| [07:41] | i planned to go to tibet, we never got the chance, | 我还计划去西藏 一直没机会 | 
| [07:45] | i always want to go and the food is incredible. | 可我总想去 那里食物难以置信地美味 | 
| [07:49] | i don’t know they have food. | 我可不知道他们有啥食物 | 
| [07:51] | i mean, tibetan food, they are new. | 西藏食物 没怎么听说过 | 
| [07:55] | it’s getting late. | 有点晚了 | 
| [07:57] | yeah, it’s 7:30, so we should | 是呀 都7点半了 我们该 | 
| [07:59] | -are you ready? -Never been more. | -你准备好了吗 -迫不及待了 | 
| [08:06] | Oh, Daniel. Great. I’m glad you are here. | 丹尼尔 你在这儿太好了 | 
| [08:08] | I want to interview you for your mom’s video. | 我想采访你 作为视频祝福的一部分 | 
| [08:10] | Yeah, before we do that, | 在采访我之前 | 
| [08:11] | can we check to see if there are | 能帮我确认下肯尼迪机场 | 
| [08:12] | any direct flights JFK to Tibet? | 是否有航班直达西藏吗 | 
| [08:13] | Tibet… | 西藏 | 
| [08:15] | Yeah, just thought to be a nice suprise | 觉得也许能给 | 
| [08:16] | sure for Molly and me. | 莫莉和我一个惊喜 | 
| [08:17] | She’s always wanted to go. | 她一直都想去 | 
| [08:19] | Wow, that’s um… | 那个嘛 | 
| [08:21] | What, too much? | 怎么了 很麻烦吗 | 
| [08:22] | Kind of…Not to mention we might run into | 有点儿 另外恐怕还会有 | 
| [08:24] | some visa issues, | 签证的问题 | 
| [08:26] | a military occupation, civil on red… | 军事占领问题等等 | 
| [08:28] | but the food is supposed to be excellent. | 但是据说那儿的食物超棒 | 
| [08:30] | I wanna do some thing special with Molly. | 我想和莫莉一起做些特别的事情 | 
| [08:33] | She’s always amazing memory with Conor. | 她拥有太多有关康纳的美好记忆 | 
| [08:36] | Oh… You’ll get there. It just takes a little time. | 会渐入佳境的 再给大家点时间 | 
| [08:39] | Betty, that’s what I’m worried about. | 贝蒂 这正是我担心的 | 
| [08:41] | I don’t exactly have the best track-record to | 我谈恋爱的记录里 | 
| [08:43] | when it comes to long-term relationship. | 可没有多长期的 | 
| [08:45] | Molly is different. I see you two together. | 莫莉可不一样 我见过你们俩一起 | 
| [08:47] | You will get there, but it might be a good idea | 你们会白头偕老的 也许现在你应该 | 
| [08:49] | to start a little closer to home. | 着手眼前的事情 | 
| [08:53] | You know what… you are right. | 你是对的 | 
| [08:56] | Let’s do this interview. | 开始采访吧 | 
| [08:57] | Great… | 太好了 | 
| [08:59] | Hm… That’s weird. | 有点儿奇怪 | 
| [09:01] | What? It won’t record. | 怎么了 没有反应 | 
| [09:02] | Maybe ’cause it’s full? | 也许是内存满了 | 
| [09:05] | Immpossible. Just probally broken. | 不可能的 有可能是坏了 | 
| [09:07] | I only use it for ten minutes. | 我就试用了10分钟 | 
| [09:15] | No…not broken, just a lot of great shots of your front hall… | 没坏 只不过一直在拍你家门厅 | 
| [09:21] | Oh, wait, there’s something. | 等等 有戏看 | 
| [09:23] | It’s your father. Oh… | 是你爸爸 | 
| [09:26] | What? Uh, nothing. | 怎么了 没什么 | 
| [09:28] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:33] | Oh, that’s just my dad and his nurse. | 是我爸爸和他的护士 | 
| [09:40] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [09:42] | http://www.yyets.net/ | |
| [09:55] | See, there? | 看见没 | 
| [09:56] | No, I don’t know. | 不确定 | 
| [09:58] | You don’t know? You don’t know what? | 不确定 什么不确定 | 
| [10:00] | He’s grabbin’ her booty. | 他在摸她的屁屁 | 
| [10:02] | It’s a very vague area. | 那个位置很模棱两可 | 
| [10:03] | Sort of a hip- lower- backside. | 算是在较低的背部而已 | 
| [10:06] | Hilda, he is in there. | 希尔达 他就是在摸她 | 
| [10:08] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [10:10] | We have to talk to dad. | 我们得和爸爸谈一谈 | 
| [10:12] | What? | 怎么谈 | 
| [10:14] | Pappi, we saw you going for the junk in your nurse’s drunk. | 爸爸 我们见到你占你护士的便宜了 | 
| [10:17] | Yes. | 就是这样 | 
| [10:19] | She could sue us for harrassment. | 她能告爸爸性骚扰的 | 
| [10:21] | Elena is not gonna sue us. | 依莲娜不会告爸爸的 | 
| [10:23] | What… what if she quits? | 那…那如果她不干了呢 | 
| [10:25] | Oh, no, no, we can not lose her. | 不行 她可不能走 | 
| [10:28] | See, so then we have to deal with this. | 就是 所以我们得解决这个问题 | 
| [10:32] | Fine. | 那好吧 | 
| [10:34] | I’ll talk to Elena and you talk to pappi. | 我去和依莲娜谈 爸爸交给你了 | 
| [10:35] | No, wait… Why I have to talk to pappi? | 不行 为什么爸爸交给我 | 
| [10:37] | ‘Cause this was your idea. | 因为这是你的主意 | 
| [10:39] | What, you think I’m gonna ask that | 你以为我会去问他 | 
| [10:41] | if he is turning into the boody banded of jacks and hights? | 关于他究竟有没有把脏手伸到别人屁屁上乱摸 | 
| [10:43] | No… | 不可能 | 
| [10:45] | Okay, fine. | 好 那好吧 | 
| [10:50] | This is a wonderful idea. | 真是个好主意 | 
| [10:51] | I never come into the city any more. | 我都没再来过市里了 | 
| [10:53] | Yeah, well, I thought it would be really nice for us | 也许我们一起吃午饭 | 
| [10:55] | to have lunch together. | 也挺好的 | 
| [10:56] | Umm… and, there’s something I want to ask you. | 有件事儿要问你 | 
| [11:00] | I’m just not quite sure how to uh…bring it up. | 我只是犹豫该怎么来问你 | 
| [11:04] | Did my father grab his hand full of your ass last night? | 昨晚我爸爸是不是摸你的屁屁了 | 
| [11:07] | Oh, sweetheart, I do have some sweety cupcakes | 甜心 我确实吃了几个纸杯蛋糕 | 
| [11:10] | but why we gotta be awkward to ask? | 但有什么不好意思问的呢 | 
| [11:12] | Well, ‘cuz I know Elena’s been pretty strict on you. | 因为依莲娜对你还挺严格的 | 
| [11:14] | Oh, hey, since you brought her up, | 既然你提到她了 | 
| [11:16] | How were you going with her? Everything ok? | 你和她怎么样呢 一切都好吧 | 
| [11:18] | ‘Cause I wouldn’t wanna lose pappi who accidently | 因为我不想失去我爸爸 | 
| [11:20] | slipped and try to brace himself on your butts. | 那个试图和你亲密接触的家伙 | 
| [11:22] | Don’t worry about your father, he’s been a lovely man. | 别担心你爸爸了 他是个很有趣的人 | 
| [11:27] | Excuse me… too much public right now. | 抱歉 太多人了 | 
| [11:29] | I’m just saying, you know, we can… | 我只是说 我们呢 | 
| [11:31] | …always to get someone else, | 也能请到别的护士 | 
| [11:32] | like a male nurse, if you feel uncomfortable | 比如男护士 如果你不喜欢 | 
| [11:34] | having a woman around all the time. | 家里总是有个女人跟着 | 
| [11:37] | No, I’m used to it. I’ve got two daughter, remember? | 我都习惯了 我有两个女儿的嘛 | 
| [11:40] | If he got out of line, you will tell me, right? | 如果他太过分了 你会告诉我的吧 | 
| [11:43] | You don’ t have to worry, Hilda. | 希尔达 你不用担心的 | 
| [11:46] | I mean, I can do this for while, I can handle myself just fine. | 我并不介意 一切都能搞定 | 
| [11:49] | All right, I feel better. ‘Cause you are so good for him, | 我放心多了 要知道你对他很好 | 
| [11:51] | and you are good for us… and I just don’t want you to quit. | 你对我们也很好 我只是不想你离开 | 
| [11:54] | -I promise I’m not gonna quit. -Okay. | -我保证 我不会离开 -好的 | 
| [11:56] | Honestly, I don’t know what I do without her. | 老实说 没有她我真不知道怎么办好 | 
| [11:59] | I know, dad, she is great. | 爸爸 我知道 她很棒 | 
| [12:01] | Elena is wonderful and that’s why I think it important | 依莲娜很棒 所以我们才得 | 
| [12:02] | that we treat her with perfessional and appropriate | 用专业和正确的方式对待她 | 
| [12:08] | Betty, | 贝蒂 | 
| [12:10] | What’s in your mind | 你想说什么 | 
| [12:12] | Nothing. Let’s go to lunch. | 没什么 去吃午饭吧 | 
| [12:19] | Conner and Molly have triped to wilds and sell age together | 康纳和莫莉一起去过野外 共有美好的回忆 | 
| [12:22] | And I haven’t even see the inside of the apartment. | 而我甚至连公寓都没进去看过 | 
| [12:24] | Haven’t he ever invited you? | 他没邀请过你吗 | 
| [12:26] | Of course he has, Marc. | 马克 他当然有 | 
| [12:27] | But he lives in Maryhill not in barbarian | 但他住在玛里丘(纽约文化名地) 又不是原始部落 | 
| [12:30] | Whillie? | 威威 | 
| [12:31] | He’s seen her in Russies. | 他们还去俄罗斯约会呢 | 
| [12:33] | I mean, my god are something is better kept | 天哪 他们秘密多得很 | 
| [12:35] | between you and your dermatologist | 甚至那种只有皮肤医生才知道的 | 
| [12:36] | Personally I’d like to think that everything underneath that | 个人观点 我喜欢把隐藏在那下面的东西 | 
| [12:38] | is pure unblemished mocha | 想成是无暇的纯摩卡 | 
| [12:41] | Well, I don’t like being hiking in some | 我可不会去那些 | 
| [12:43] | Wet cream boggy climb where people grow rice | 用来种稻谷的米黄色潮湿沼泽 | 
| [12:46] | No way. | 没门 | 
| [12:48] | It’s not who I am. | 这可不是我的作风 | 
| [12:51] | Whellie, | 威威 | 
| [12:52] | Maybe you wanna consider opening yourself out | 也许你可以考虑把真实的自己展现给康纳 | 
| [12:55] | just tiniest bit to Connor | 哪怕只是最微小的一部分 | 
| [12:57] | I don’t do any mess | 我不干 | 
| [12:58] | Try it once and didn’t work out | 试过一次 一无所获 | 
| [13:00] | you don’t have to reveal your uncomfortable secret at night | 你不必揭露床上那些让你不舒服的秘密 | 
| [13:03] | This isn’t the bachelor | 他又不是处男了 | 
| [13:07] | But, baby steps | 只是踏出简单的一小步 | 
| [13:09] | Go in to see his apartment | 去看看他的公寓 | 
| [13:11] | Letting him know that you really care | 让他知道你真的在乎他 | 
| [13:13] | That you want more | 你想更进一步 | 
| [13:18] | That was really nice meal uh. | 很棒的中餐 | 
| [13:19] | – Thank you. – Of course, dad | -谢谢你 -不用谢 爸爸 | 
| [13:22] | Where’s your bathroom | 厕所在哪里 | 
| [13:23] | – Right there. – Oh. I’ll be right back | -那边 -马上回来 | 
| [13:27] | Betty, | 贝蒂 | 
| [13:28] | – It’s me. – My friend Elizabeth tells me | -您好 -我朋友 伊丽莎白告诉我 | 
| [13:32] | That you are wanting to ask her some questions about me. | 你想问她一些关于我的问题 | 
| [13:36] | Oh uh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:38] | Well I- I meant to tell you. | 我本打算告诉你的 | 
| [13:41] | This is the island of Manhatten Betty, | 贝蒂 这里是曼哈顿 | 
| [13:43] | Anything you think is a secret isn’t. | 没有什么所谓的秘密 | 
| [13:47] | Oh it’s not a secret. | 这不是秘密 | 
| [13:49] | I am just doing an assignment, | 我在培训学院接到一份作业 | 
| [13:51] | For Yetti, a video on someone who I admire in publishing | 为一位我崇拜的出版界人士拍一段录影 | 
| [13:56] | And I chose you | 我选了你 | 
| [13:58] | I am very flattered | 你过奖了 | 
| [13:59] | Is that your father I saw | 刚才那位是你父亲吗 | 
| [14:01] | Yes, we just had a very unsuccessful lunch | 对 我们刚吃了一顿不大顺利的中饭 | 
| [14:05] | – What happened? – He did a sweared thing | -怎么了 -他做了件不合适的事 | 
| [14:07] | and I couldn’t bring myself to ask him about it. | 但是我没法儿和他谈这个问题 | 
| [14:09] | What was it? | 什么问题 | 
| [14:10] | Really, Mrs. Meade… | 米德太太 这个… | 
| [14:13] | It’s fine. | 算了 | 
| [14:14] | I’m no stranger to weird behavior, Betty. | 贝蒂 奇奇怪怪的事儿我见得多了 | 
| [14:23] | We caught him grabbing his nurse’s butt. | 我们发现他摸他护士的屁屁 | 
| [14:28] | Bradford went through the same thing | 布拉德福也是那样儿 | 
| [14:31] | after his first heart attack. | 他第一次心脏病发后 | 
| [14:32] | He could not keep it in his pants. | 总是手痒痒 | 
| [14:36] | Uh, night and day, he would not leave me alone. | 无论是白天还是晚上 他总跟着我 | 
| [14:41] | Finally I had to slip him an extra sedative | 后来我只好给他多吃一片安定 | 
| [14:43] | so I could get some sleep. | 才能睡会儿 | 
| [14:48] | Hmm, well, I don’t think I could drug my father | 我不能给我爸爸下药 | 
| [14:51] | but I did try talking to him, | 但我有试着和他谈 | 
| [14:53] | and, uh, that was…awkward. | 太尴尬了 | 
| [14:55] | So… | 所以 | 
| [14:57] | Well, would you like me to talk to him? | 我和他谈怎么样 | 
| [15:02] | Hello. Buenos dias, Mrs. Meade. | 早上好 米德女士 | 
| [15:04] | Buenos dias, Ignacio. | 早上好 伊格纳修 | 
| [15:06] | Oh, I was just about to get a cup of coffee. | 我正准备去喝杯咖啡 | 
| [15:08] | Would you care to join me? | 一起喝如何 | 
| [15:10] | Well, sure. | 好啊 | 
| [15:13] | Have fun! | 玩得开心点 | 
| [15:21] | I love it. Thank you. | 我很喜欢 谢谢 | 
| [15:23] | Well, all set. | 搞定了 | 
| [15:25] | I’m meeting tomorrow morning | 明天早晨 在伦敦 | 
| [15:26] | with the Saatchi brothers in London. | 我将和萨奇兄弟(萨奇广告公司创始人)会面 | 
| [15:27] | Great. Separate the bastards from their ad budget. | 很好 把这两兄弟的广告预算给减下来 | 
| [15:30] | Godspeed. | 一路顺风 | 
| [15:32] | Uh, of course, | 当然了 | 
| [15:34] | I’m gonna miss you | 我会想你的 | 
| [15:37] | a lot. | 很想你 | 
| [15:43] | Oh, I doubt that, you’ve got an issue to put to bed. | 我说 不是有杂志等着要印刷 | 
| [15:45] | But I’d rather be in bed with you… | 可是我宁可和你在一起 | 
| [15:49] | sharing feelings | 分享我们的感情 | 
| [15:57] | Thank you, Marc. | 谢谢你 马克 | 
| [15:58] | Um, is there anything | 你不在 有没有什么 | 
| [16:01] | I can do for you while you’re away? | 需要我帮你做的 | 
| [16:04] | Oh, darling, I hate to bother you. | 亲爱的 我不想麻烦你 | 
| [16:06] | No problem, really, | 真的没关系 | 
| [16:08] | Whatever it is. | 什么都行 | 
| [16:15] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [16:17] | Wilhelmina slater meet Olivia Newton bird. | 威廉敏娜·斯莱特 鸟儿奥利维亚·纽顿(巨星级女歌手) | 
| [16:22] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [16:24] | She was a birthday gift | 它是一份生日礼物 | 
| [16:25] | around the time “Grease” came out. | 那时正值歌舞剧《火爆浪子》上映 | 
| [16:27] | I had the biggest schoolboy crush on Ms. Newton-John. | 当时稚嫩的我很喜欢牛顿·约翰女士 | 
| [16:31] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 | 
| [16:32] | Well, that’s because | 这是因为 | 
| [16:33] | you’ve never been around my apartment. | 你还从未去过我家 | 
| [16:37] | Hmm. , there they are… | 你们俩 | 
| [16:42] | my two best birds. | 就是我的两只最爱 | 
| [16:45] | I’ll touch base when I land. | 我到了那儿再联系你 | 
| [16:49] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 | 
| [16:53] | Olivia Newton bird want a cracker? | 鸟儿奥利维亚·纽顿吃块饼干吧 | 
| [16:55] | Pretty Molly, pretty Molly, pretty Molly… | 莫莉真美 莫莉真美 | 
| [17:02] | Elena says it’s perfectly normal | 依莲娜说这样很正常 | 
| [17:04] | for someone who’s been through what papi has | 像爸爸这样经历过生死的人 | 
| [17:05] | – to get a little… frisky. – Justin, come on. Let’s go. | -会变的有一点…冲动 -贾斯廷快点 走了 | 
| [17:07] | You’re gonna be late for school. | 上学要迟到了 | 
| [17:08] | But she can handle it, yeahyeah, yeah. | 但是她能处理好 | 
| [17:10] | – And she’s not gonna quit? – No, God. Thank god. | -她不会离开吧 -不会的 谢天谢地 | 
| [17:14] | How did your talk with papi go? | 你和爸爸谈得如何 | 
| [17:19] | Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [17:20] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 我做不到 | 
| [17:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:23] | Hilda! But Claire Meade did. She talked to him. | 希尔达 克莱尔·米德和爸爸谈过了 | 
| [17:25] | And she said that it was probably better for him | 她说 也许他们谈这个问题 | 
| [17:27] | to talk to someone his own age, anyway… | 会好一些 | 
| [17:29] | Someone who’s not his daughter. | 而不是和女儿谈 | 
| [17:30] | I can’t believe you. You’re such!a– | 真不敢相信 你居然 | 
| [17:31] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 | 
| [17:34] | Morning. What were you two whispering about? | 早上好 你们俩说什么悄悄话来着 | 
| [17:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [17:37] | Nothing. I was just, uh, telling Hilda | 没什么 只是告诉希尔达 | 
| [17:38] | How you ran into Claire Meade yesterday, | 你昨天碰到克莱尔·米德了 | 
| [17:40] | And the two of you had a lovely chat. | 你们俩聊得很开心 | 
| [17:42] | Yes, she’s an amazing woman. | 是的 她真是个了不起的女人 | 
| [17:44] | Yeah, sure, if you can get past the booze and the pills | 那是 她可是又酗酒又戒酒 | 
| [17:47] | and the murder. | 还策划过谋杀 | 
| [17:49] | Why a biography has not been writing about that woman– | 怎么就没给那位女士写个传记呢 | 
| [17:50] | It’s criminal. | 关于犯罪的 | 
| [17:52] | I’d buy it. | 我会买的 | 
| [17:53] | And she told me you two were worried about me. | 她说了 你们俩很担心我 | 
| [17:57] | But I want you to know | 但是我想告诉你们 | 
| [17:59] | that everything is fine. | 一切都不错 | 
| [18:01] | In fact, better than fine. | 事实上 是很好 | 
| [18:04] | Oh, my goodness. I’m gonnbe late. | 天哪 我要迟到了 | 
| [18:06] | Papi, I am so glad that everything is okay, | 爸爸 我很高兴一切顺利 | 
| [18:08] | but I have to run. I’m interviewing | 但是我要先走了 要做视频祝词 | 
| [18:10] | some of Claire Meade’s friends for her tribute video, | 得采访几个克莱尔·米德的朋友 | 
| [18:12] | and they were really eager to talk, | 他们都有好多话想说 | 
| [18:14] | so I think it’s gonna be great. | 一定很棒 | 
| [18:18] | So what is Claire’s best quality? | 克莱尔的最大优点是什么 | 
| [18:21] | Wouldn’t it be better if you turned the camera on? | 你还是把摄像机打开吧 | 
| [18:26] | Red button. Okay. | 红色按钮 好了 | 
| [18:30] | Uh, what’s Claire’s best quality? | 克莱尔最大的优点是什么 | 
| [18:33] | Claire’s best quality? | 克莱尔最大的优点 | 
| [18:36] | Well, um, she’s a fun drunk. | 她是个很有趣的醉鬼 | 
| [18:39] | She’s a fun drunk. | 她是个有趣的醉鬼 | 
| [18:41] | Well, for the first five drinks, that is. | 头5杯酒 她是那样儿 | 
| [18:44] | The next five, it’s all tears and obscenities. | 再来5杯呢 就开始哭闹咒骂 | 
| [18:46] | But if you can hang in there till the seventh drink… | 但是你如果能忍受到第7杯酒 | 
| [18:49] | – till number 11… well, – then it gets to be fun again. | -第11杯 -她又开始搞笑了 | 
| [18:53] | She’s a stumbling delight. | 她跌跌撞撞的好搞笑 | 
| [18:56] | Tell me something that you admire about Claire. | 你最佩服克莱尔什么呢 | 
| [19:00] | Well… that’s a tough one. | 这个有点难了 | 
| [19:03] | Mm. How surprisingly well she managed | 她能够成功地 | 
| [19:06] | to rebound from that… | 摆脱 | 
| [19:07] | murder conviction. | 谋杀指控 | 
| [19:10] | Okay, um, what’s the most fun you’ve ever had | 你和克莱尔·米德在一起最有趣的事情 | 
| [19:13] | with Claire Meade? | 是什么呢 | 
| [19:18] | Claire wasn’t actually there. | 其实那并不是克莱尔 | 
| [19:23] | It was when she was on the lam. | 在她畏罪潜逃期间 | 
| [19:25] | See, Viveca and I were leaving | 薇威卡和我正准备离开 | 
| [19:27] | Le Bernardin, | 贝尔纳丹(纽约著名的法国餐厅) | 
| [19:28] | and we saw a woman | 然后看见个女人 | 
| [19:30] | who looked exactly like Claire | 长得特别像克莱尔 | 
| [19:34] | eating out of a garbage can. | 正在垃圾桶扒东西吃 | 
| [19:37] | Oh, we laughed. | 我们笑死了 | 
| [19:42] | It was priceless. | 太荒唐了 | 
| [19:44] | Honey, are we done? | 亲爱的 结束了吗 | 
| [19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 | 
| [19:49] | Oh, hey, Betty, how’s the Claire Witch Project going? | 女巫克莱尔 拍好了吗(恐怖片《女巫布莱尔》) | 
| [19:52] | Oh, those women were horrible. | 那些女士们真讨厌 | 
| [19:53] | Claire Meade has no friends. | 克莱尔·米德根本没有朋友 | 
| [19:55] | This tribute video’s gonna be really sad. | 这段视频祝词可太让人伤心了 | 
| [19:58] | Here. Shoot me. I’ll give Claire a little birthday greeting. | 拍我吧 我要给克莱尔几句生日问候 | 
| [20:02] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [20:04] | And… action. | 开始 | 
| [20:05] | Happy birthday, Mrs. Meade. | 米德夫人 生日快乐 | 
| [20:09] | You killed my mother. | 你害死了我妈妈 | 
| [20:10] | Not helping. | 帮倒忙 | 
| [20:13] | Pretty Molly. | 莫莉真美 | 
| [20:16] | You sound like an idiot. | 白痴 | 
| [20:18] | See, Marc, this is what happens | 马克 如果你想帮助别人 | 
| [20:20] | when you put yourself out there. | 这就是结果 | 
| [20:21] | Well, you could have watered his plants. | 你倒是可以帮他照顾花花草草 | 
| [20:23] | You didn’t have to offer to bird-sit. | 不用照顾这只鸟 | 
| [20:25] | Well, I guess people in love do stupid things. | 相爱的人总是做愚蠢的事儿 | 
| [20:30] | Did you just say the “l-word? | 你刚说了”爱”吗 | 
| [20:33] | Oh, Willie… | 威威 | 
| [20:35] | Have you told Connor yet? | 你对康纳也说了吗 | 
| [20:37] | Has that bird crap rotted your brain? Of course not. | 鸟粪熏坏你的脑袋了吗 当然没有 | 
| [20:39] | Well, why not, if it’how you feel? | 干嘛不 这是你的真情实感啊 | 
| [20:42] | Have I taught you nothing about power? | 我没教过你”强势”这个词吗 | 
| [20:44] | I can’t say it first. | 我不能先说的 | 
| [20:46] | It’s like when you call Bill Clinton. | 好比你打电话给比尔·克林顿 | 
| [20:47] | You put him on hold, and then you get me on the line. | 先让他等着 再让我接电话 | 
| [20:50] | It’s the same thing. | 差不多啦 | 
| [20:52] | Until he makes the first move, | 除非他先说 | 
| [20:53] | no one outside this office will ever hear me say | 否则这个办公室以外不会有人听见我说 | 
| [20:57] | “I love Connor.” | “我爱康纳” | 
| [20:59] | I love Connor. | 我爱康纳 | 
| [21:03] | Did that just say… | 那玩意儿刚才是不是说 | 
| [21:05] | I love Connor. | 我爱康纳 | 
| [21:06] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听见 | 
| [21:08] | I love Connor. | 我爱康纳 | 
| [21:10] | I love Connor. | 我爱康纳 | 
| [21:16] | Ta-da! New york’s best-kept secret. | 纽约最大的秘密就在这儿 | 
| [21:19] | I know how much you like tibetan food, so… | 我知道你多喜欢西藏菜 所以 | 
| [21:21] | the pride of little Tibet. | 著名的小西藏 | 
| [21:24] | You remembered. | 你都记得呢 | 
| [21:26] | That is so sweet. Thank you. | 真好 谢谢你 | 
| [21:30] | Surprised? | 惊喜吧 | 
| [21:32] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [21:34] | Yes, I am. | 很惊喜 | 
| [21:36] | But there’s something you should know | 不过有件事要告诉你 | 
| [21:38] | Miss Molly, welcome back! | 莫莉小姐 欢迎再来啊 | 
| [21:40] | Hi, Sam. | 山姆 你好 | 
| [21:42] | I’ve kind of been here before. | 我以前似乎来过这儿 | 
| [21:44] | You’re not Mr. Connor. | 你不是康纳先生 | 
| [21:46] | No, I’m not. | 对 我不是 | 
| [21:48] | Where’s Mr. Conor? | 那康纳先生呢 | 
| [21:50] | Uh, we don’t know where Mr. Conor is, Sam, | 我们也不清楚康纳先生在哪儿 山姆 | 
| [21:53] | but you have me– Mr. Daniel. | 关键是我来了 丹尼尔先生 | 
| [21:56] | Mr. Connor’s not sick, is he? | 康纳先生不是病了吧 | 
| [21:57] | No, I don’t know. Look, it doesn’t– | 我不知道 不是 | 
| [22:00] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap. | 抱歉 我不是故意要和你争辩的 | 
| [22:03] | Uh, w-would you show us to our table, please? | 领我们去餐桌吧 | 
| [22:05] | Absolutely. | 没问题 | 
| [22:22] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [22:25] | These woman are supposed to be Claire Meade’s friends, | 这些女士应该算是克莱尔·米德的朋友 | 
| [22:28] | but they’re like vultures, fur-wearing vultures. | 但是她们像秃鹫一样 穿皮草的秃鹫 | 
| [22:32] | Can we see the tape? | 我们能看看录像吗 | 
| [22:33] | No. | 不行 | 
| [22:34] | Papi! Dinner! | 爸爸 开饭了 | 
| [22:37] | Now I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我现在是束手无策了 | 
| [22:39] | I mean, I guesse I could always interview Ms. Meade. | 我倒是可以采访米德女士 | 
| [22:42] | So she’ll be doing a tribute video… | 就是说她要送视频祝福 | 
| [22:45] | to herself? | 给她自己吗 | 
| [22:46] | Don’t stress me out. I don’t know what else I can do. | 别再烦我了 我也不知道还能怎么办 | 
| [22:49] | Isn’t there, like, home videos you could use or something? | 有没有什么家庭录像能用的 | 
| [22:52] | You should see the home videos. | 你该看看那些家庭录像 | 
| [22:54] | I saw Claire Meade fall into a christmas tree. | 我看到克莱尔·米德摔倒在一棵圣诞树上 | 
| [22:57] | And apparently, there’s a 4th of July | 还有7月4号国庆日 | 
| [22:59] | barbecue-in-the-pool spectacular. | 泳池烤肉的奇观 | 
| [23:01] | Ooh, you remember that 4th of July | 你还记得有个国庆日 | 
| [23:02] | when we got the inflatable pool | 我们有了充气式泳池 | 
| [23:04] | and papi couldn’t get the chemicals right? | 但是爸爸怎么也弄不好那些化学品 | 
| [23:05] | Oh, and mommy’s hair turned green. | 妈妈的头发还弄成绿色了 | 
| [23:07] | She was so mad at papi. | 她生爸爸的气了 | 
| [23:10] | I know. I remember that green hair. | 我知道 我记得绿色的头发 | 
| [23:12] | I think that is why I became a beautician. | 我猜这就是我现在做美容美发的原因 | 
| [23:15] | Papi, dinner! | 爸爸 吃晚饭了 | 
| [23:18] | He’s still upstairs with Elena doing his physical therapy. | 爸爸还在楼上 依莲娜在给他做物理治疗 | 
| [23:21] | Elena’s still here? | 依莲娜还没走吗 | 
| [23:22] | I thought she would’ve been gone hours ago. | 我以为她几个钟头前就走了 | 
| [23:24] | No, papi asked her to stay for dinner, | 没有 爸爸请她留下来吃晚饭 | 
| [23:26] | So can you go get them? | 你去叫他们吧 | 
| [23:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 | 
| [23:41] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 | 
| [23:44] | Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [23:52] | Um… are you two… | 你们俩 | 
| [23:55] | Together. | 在一起了 | 
| [24:01] | Mijias, I knew this would be awkward. | 宝贝们 我知道这很尴尬 | 
| [24:03] | That’s why I was keeping it a secret. | 所以我才一直保密 | 
| [24:05] | But after talking to Mrs. Meade, | 但和米德夫人聊过后 | 
| [24:06] | I realized that I had a good thing here. | 我发现这其实是件喜事 | 
| [24:10] | I needed to come clean about it. | 我应该告诉你们实情 | 
| [24:13] | Elena and I were gonna tell you after dinner. | 我和依莲娜打算晚饭后告诉你们 | 
| [24:14] | Wait, so Mrs. Meade said that this was a good idea? | 等等 米德夫人说这是件喜事吗 | 
| [24:19] | Yes. She’s a very smart women. | 对 她是个聪慧的女人 | 
| [24:21] | Hey, I asked you if there was something weird going on | 我问过你 你和我父亲是不是有什么 | 
| [24:25] | with my father, and you lied to my face. | 不正常的事 而你当着我的面撒谎 | 
| [24:27] | It was not her fault. I asked her not to say anything. | 不是她的错 我叫她不要说的 | 
| [24:30] | Papi, come on, this is crazy. She’s your nurse. | 爸爸 拜托 太疯狂了 她是你的护士 | 
| [24:34] | You’re recovering from open-heart surgery. | 你正在进行心脏手术后的恢复 | 
| [24:37] | You’re not in a place to think clearly. | 你现在头脑完全不清楚 | 
| [24:38] | And you– you came into our house | 而你 你是我们请来 | 
| [24:41] | To take care of our sick father. | 照顾我们生病的父亲的 | 
| [24:43] | He’s your patient. | 他是你的病人 | 
| [24:44] | Okay, Hilda, just listen to me… | 好了 希尔达 听我说 | 
| [24:46] | No, no, no, this is so inappropriate. | 不不 这太不成体统了 | 
| [24:47] | – What is wrong with you? – That’s enough. | -你怎么回事 -够了 | 
| [24:50] | – Okay, maybe I should leave. – No, no, no. | -好了 也许我该走了 -不不 | 
| [24:52] | – No, it would be better if you left. – That is not up to you. | -对 也许你离开会好些 -这不是你说了算 | 
| [24:55] | Hey, yeah, it is. | 不 是她说了算 | 
| [24:56] | We are the only ones making sense here. | 我们俩是这里现在唯一头脑清楚的 | 
| [24:58] | You guess what I will do to make sense! | 你们知道我现在想做什么吗 | 
| [24:59] | Papi, please. You should calm down. | 爸爸 冷静点 | 
| [25:02] | I’m sorry, I can’t do this. I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我没法继续了 没法继续了 | 
| [25:05] | – Elena. – No, please. | -依莲娜 -不 我得走了 | 
| [25:16] | Dad, please… don’t be angry with us. | 爸爸 请不要生我们的气 | 
| [25:22] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [25:24] | I know I haven’t dated since your mom. | 自从你妈妈死后 我从没约会过 | 
| [25:26] | I know it can’t be easy for you. | 我知道这对你们来说很难接受 | 
| [25:29] | But there is no way Elena would ever.. | 但是依莲娜永远都不会 | 
| [25:33] | – Replace your… – Stop. | -取代你们的… -别说了 | 
| [25:36] | Don’t say her name in the same sentence as mom. | 别把妈妈和她相提并论 | 
| [25:39] | Betty | 贝蒂 | 
| [25:40] | No. You can’t date elena. | 不 你不能和依莲娜约会 | 
| [25:43] | You know what, this isn’t about me. | 你们知道吗 这不是我的问题 | 
| [25:47] | It’s about you two. | 是你们俩的问题 | 
| [25:56] | Compliments of the chef. | 主厨的特别赠送 | 
| [25:58] | Yum. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 | 
| [26:01] | Let me guess. Mr. Connor favorite? | 让我猜猜 康纳先生最喜欢的菜 | 
| [26:04] | Actually, it’s for me. I’m into the weirder stuff. | 其实是我最喜欢的 我喜欢奇怪的东西 | 
| [26:07] | Connor stuck to the noodles. | 康纳喜欢吃面 | 
| [26:09] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [26:11] | Oh, Connor can keep his noodles, | 康纳可以继续喜欢他的面 | 
| [26:14] | ’cause I am all about the adventure. | 而我喜欢尝试新事物 | 
| [26:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [26:28] | It’s… it’s blood sausage. | 是血肠 | 
| [26:33] | Sure can taste the, um… blood. | 是可以尝出…血腥味 | 
| [26:42] | Are you ready to order? | 要点菜了吗 | 
| [26:44] | I’m still deciding. You go. | 我还在想 你先吧 | 
| [26:46] | How about, uh… uh, I- I’ll get this. | 来一个…我要这个 | 
| [26:51] | One broiled yak tongue. | 一份烤牦牛舌 | 
| [26:53] | You know what, actually, I’ll just | 其实我想点 | 
| [26:55] | I’ll get the number… uh, 46. | 我想点46号 | 
| [26:59] | Don’t tell me what it is, though. | 不用告诉我菜名 | 
| [27:01] | Ah, yes, bean thread noodles. | 行 是粉丝 | 
| [27:03] | Mr. connor’s special. | 康纳先生的最爱 | 
| [27:10] | Could you… | 你能 | 
| [27:11] | Please give us another minute or two? | 再稍等一会吗 | 
| [27:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [27:19] | Yeah, no, fine. | 没事 很好 | 
| [27:21] | Yep. It’s just… | 只是… | 
| [27:24] | It’s connor, you know? I… | 是康纳 我… | 
| [27:27] | It makes me feel… | 我觉得… | 
| [27:30] | Makes you feel what? | 你觉得什么 | 
| [27:35] | Sort of weird. | 有点不舒服 | 
| [27:39] | What are we drinking? | 我们喝的是什么 | 
| [27:41] | Fermend yak butter tea… | 牦牛奶茶 | 
| [27:43] | Tibet delicacy. Why? | 西藏名茶 怎么了 | 
| [27:47] | Daniel, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 | 
| [27:58] | I can’t believe your class would be interested | 难以置信你班里的人会对 | 
| [28:01] | In a day in the life of Claire Meade. | 克莱尔·米德的生活感兴趣 | 
| [28:04] | Well, why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [28:05] | You are a big part of Meade publications. | 你是米德出版集团的重要成员 | 
| [28:08] | So tell me, how are things at “hot flash”? | 来说说 《炫·韵》办得怎么样了 | 
| [28:13] | Mm… I’m starting an advice column. | 我刚开了一个忠告专栏 | 
| [28:16] | Advice. | 忠告 | 
| [28:18] | How… interesting. | 真…有趣啊 | 
| [28:19] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 | 
| [28:20] | I’m thinking about calling it “Claire Care” | 我打算取名为”克莱尔的视角” | 
| [28:23] | Or “I claire about you”. | 或”关心你的克莱尔” | 
| [28:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [28:29] | I have something I have to ask you. | 我必须得问你件事 | 
| [28:33] | Um, did you tell my father | 你告诉我父亲说 | 
| [28:35] | It was okay to sleep with his nurse? | 他可以和他的护士上床吗 | 
| [28:38] | Betty | 贝蒂 | 
| [28:39] | I thought you were gonna talk some sense into him. | 我以为你会劝劝他 | 
| [28:42] | I’m a little surprised that you encourage him to get busy | 有点惊讶你居然鼓励他去…那么做 | 
| [28:47] | He found someone he likes. | 他找到了自己喜欢的人 | 
| [28:49] | I told him to follow his heart. | 我告诉他要跟随自己的感觉 | 
| [28:51] | But she is way too young for him. | 但是她太年轻了 | 
| [28:53] | And he just had a heart surgery. | 而他刚刚动完心脏手术 | 
| [28:56] | He’s not ready for something like this. | 他还没准备好做这种事 | 
| [28:59] | He’s not ready… | 他没准备好 | 
| [29:00] | Or you’re not ready? | 还是你没准备好 | 
| [29:05] | Mrs. meade. | 米德女士 | 
| [29:06] | Did you just tak something? | 你刚刚拿了什么东西吗 | 
| [29:07] | – Maybe. so wh? – what? wh–so what? | -大概 那又怎么样 -什么 这算什么 | 
| [29:10] | That’s stealing. | 这是小偷小摸 | 
| [29:11] | Keep your voice down, betty, and keep moving. | 贝蒂 小点声 向前走 | 
| [29:14] | Let’be done for the day. | 让事情就这么过去吧 | 
| [29:15] | I think I saw a gyro car on the corner. my treat. | 我想我在转角处看到辆车 这次我请客 | 
| [29:19] | Mrs. meade, give it to me. | 米德夫人 把这给我 | 
| [29:20] | – Um, where are you going with that? – well, uh… | -你拿着这个想去哪里 -这个 | 
| [29:24] | Oh. I s just going outside. i | 我正巧走到外面 我 | 
| [29:27] | That’s what you think. t’s go. | 你正是这么想的 和我走一趟 | 
| [29:30] | Come on. | 快点跟上 | 
| [29:34] | You’ve got a lot of nerve or a lot of confidence, lady. | 小姐 你真是个信心十足的勇气女 | 
| [29:39] | Look, I did not do this. | 听我说 我没偷东西 | 
| [29:42] | I’m not trying to implicate anyone else, | 我不想让其他人牵涉进来 | 
| [29:45] | I’m just saying, | 我只想说 | 
| [29:47] | I have never, ever stolen anything… | 在我一生中我从来没有 也绝对不会 | 
| [29:49] | In my entire life. | 偷任何东西 | 
| [29:51] | – Betty. -Mrs. Meade. | -贝蒂 -米德夫人 | 
| [29:53] | I am so sorry. This young woman didn’t steal anything. | 我实在很抱歉 这位小姐没有偷任何东西 | 
| [29:57] | I did. she tried to stop . | 是我偷的 她想阻止我 | 
| [29:59] | You know what? I think all over the cops sort this out. | 你知道吗 我认为警方最终会理出头绪的 | 
| [30:02] | the cops? | 警察吗 | 
| [30:07] | I don’t understand why you’re doing this. | 我不明白你为什么要这么做 | 
| [30:10] | what you gonna do if the police finds out | 如果被警察发现怎么办 | 
| [30:13] | Oh, please, betty. nobody pays any attention to me. | 贝蒂 拜托 没人会注意到我的 | 
| [30:17] | That is not ue. | 那不是真的 | 
| [30:20] | Getting older is very strange, betty. | 贝蒂 岁月不饶人 | 
| [30:25] | You marry, you have children, | 结婚 生子 | 
| [30:28] | Everybody depends on you, | 每个人都要依赖你 | 
| [30:29] | And then one day you wake up, and… | 然后等到一天你醒来 | 
| [30:31] | You’re invisible. | 你被忽略了 | 
| [30:34] | You are not invisible.you have your family. | 你没有被忽略 你有你的家人 | 
| [30:37] | No, Bradford’s gone, | 没了 布拉德福去世了 | 
| [30:40] | Alexis and D.J. arin france, | 亚历克西斯和D.J.在法国 | 
| [30:42] | Daniel has Molly. | 丹尼尔有了莫莉 | 
| [30:44] | I’m alone. | 我孤单一人 | 
| [30:48] | Today’s my birthday, | 今天是我的生日 | 
| [30:50] | Which you are aware of, since this little | 你也知道 因此有段小视频 | 
| [30:52] | video presentation is oversly part of the surprise party | 会在丹尼尔为我准备的 | 
| [30:56] | that daniel is having for me. | 惊喜派对上播放 | 
| [30:59] | You knew? | 你知道了 | 
| [31:01] | Oh, betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [31:02] | You aree so good at so many things. | 你很多事情做得很好 | 
| [31:05] | Subtlety isn’t one of them. | 但你不机敏 | 
| [31:09] | Daniel just really wanted | 丹尼尔只是想 | 
| [31:10] | To do something special for you. | 想为你做些特别的事 | 
| [31:13] | You know what I wish he’d do? | 你知道我希望他做什么 | 
| [31:16] | I wish he would give me just a little time | 我希望他能抽出一点点时间 | 
| [31:19] | Alone with him. | 让我陪着他 | 
| [31:22] | Be careful with your father, betty. | 贝蒂 好好照顾你父亲 | 
| [31:25] | You and your sister | 你和你姐姐 | 
| [31:26] | Aren’t going to live with him forever. | 不会和他永远在一起生活的 | 
| [31:28] | And if he can find someone to share his late years with, | 如果他能找到晚年的另一半 | 
| [31:32] | It wounldn’t hurt much when you can’t meet him for dinner. | 那若你无法与他共进晚餐 他也不会太伤心 | 
| [31:40] | We checked the security tape. | 我们看了保安录像 | 
| [31:43] | You’re free to go | 你可以离开了 | 
| [31:44] | – Oh, good. – You’re not. | -太好了 -但你不行 | 
| [31:47] | Mrs. meade, you need to come with me. | 米德夫人 请跟我来 | 
| [31:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:51] | It–it’s okay, betty. | 没关系 贝蒂 | 
| [31:53] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 | 
| [32:07] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [32:09] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样 | 
| [32:12] | Oh, god. those better not be left overs. | 天哪 显然那顿饭很糟糕 | 
| [32:14] | Yeah tongue always tastes good the next day like pizza. | 一般第二天才会回味无穷 就像匹萨 | 
| [32:18] | No. I brought you some supplies. | 我带来一些补给品 | 
| [32:20] | Club soda, medicine. | 汽水 药品 | 
| [32:22] | I’m so sorry about last night. | 昨天的事真抱歉 | 
| [32:24] | Worst date ever. | 有史来最糟的一天 | 
| [32:26] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:27] | I threw up on a buddha statue. | 我吐在佛像上了 | 
| [32:29] | So you come back as a rat. | 所以你像老鼠一样逃回来了 | 
| [32:31] | I really wanted it to be special… | 我真的很想要有些特殊 | 
| [32:33] | You know, something could | 你知道 一些能像”那夜” | 
| [32:34] | remember as “our night.” | 那样值得回忆的东西 | 
| [32:36] | You and Connor have so much history together. | 你和康纳有太多的故事了 | 
| [32:39] | Daniel, you and I will have our own history. | 丹尼尔 你和我有我们自己的故事 | 
| [32:47] | I’ve never had a relationship | 我从没有一段感情 | 
| [32:49] | That’s lasted more than six months. | 超过6个月的 | 
| [32:52] | I’m afraid of screw in this up. | 我害怕把事情弄糟 | 
| [32:54] | Well, I won’t let you. | 我不会让你这么做的 | 
| [32:56] | And for the record, | 还有 准确的说 | 
| [32:58] | Last night may not have been perfect, | 昨晚也许并不完美 | 
| [33:00] | But it was memorable. | 但是还是难忘的 | 
| [33:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [33:08] | Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [33:11] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [33:21] | Hi, mom. | 老妈 | 
| [33:22] | Oh, god. daniel. | 天哪 丹尼尔 | 
| [33:24] | I was expecting the police. | 我正在等警察来 | 
| [33:29] | Yeah. betty called. | 是的 贝蒂说过了 | 
| [33:32] | I had our lawyer smooth things over, so… | 我已经找律师把事搞定了 | 
| [33:36] | You’re free to go. | 你可以离开了 | 
| [33:41] | I’ve been a bit of a mess. | 我最近有些乱 | 
| [33:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [33:47] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 | 
| [33:53] | I haven’t been a very good son recently. | 最近我没有做个好儿子 | 
| [34:02] | I guess we should get going. | 我们还是快走吧 | 
| [34:04] | I don’t want to be late for my party. | 我不想在我的派对上迟到 | 
| [34:08] | You know about that? | 你知道了啊 | 
| [34:09] | I was almost relieved to spend the night in jail | 我倒松了口气 呆在监狱里过生日 | 
| [34:11] | Rather than with these piranhas I call my friends. | 总比跟我那些水虎鱼朋友在一起好 | 
| [34:14] | But what the hell. | 但是不管怎么样 | 
| [34:17] | I’ll make the best of it. | 我都会尽最大努力的 | 
| [34:20] | I love prada. | 我爱普拉达 | 
| [34:22] | I love connor. | 我爱康纳 | 
| [34:24] | I love gucci. | 我爱古奇 | 
| [34:27] | I love oscar de la renta fall 2009. | 我爱奥斯卡·德拉伦塔2009秋季女装 | 
| [34:30] | Keep it simple, mary | 你就不能说简单点的 小马 | 
| [34:33] | forget it. Just throw it out the window. | 忘了它 把它丢到窗户外面去 | 
| [34:37] | Bu.. that’s bird-er. | 但 那样就算虐待鸟类 | 
| [34:41] | Oh, the little monster has wings. | 这个小怪物有翅膀的 | 
| [34:44] | Let it fly south | 让它飞往南方 | 
| [34:45] | And torment some poor family in staten island. | 去折磨某个在州岛上的贫困家庭 | 
| [34:48] | You’d throw your boy friend’s beloved pet out the window | 你把你男朋友心爱的鸟扔出窗户 | 
| [34:50] | So he doesn’t find out you love him? | 就为了不让他发现 你对他的爱吗 | 
| [34:52] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [34:57] | May I say something, friend to friend? | 我能说几句吗 朋友式的 | 
| [35:00] | No. | 不行 | 
| [35:01] | -Man to woman -oh, god. no. | -男女式的 -更不行了 | 
| [35:02] | Employee to employer? | 主仆式的 | 
| [35:04] | What is it, marc? | 说实话 马克 | 
| [35:06] | Waiting for someone else to say “i love you” first | 等着别人先说”我爱你” | 
| [35:09] | Doesn’t mean you’re more powerful. | 并不是强势的表现 | 
| [35:12] | It just means you’re afraid. | 只能证明你自己的胆怯 | 
| [35:34] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [35:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [35:37] | I-i hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你别介意 | 
| [35:38] | I-i just needed to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 | 
| [35:43] | Something u forgot to accuse me of last night? | 昨晚你忘了指责我的事情吗 | 
| [35:46] | No. I just want to say I’m sorry. | 不 我只是想来道歉的 | 
| [35:50] | Look, this… thing with you and my father, | 你和我爸爸的事情 | 
| [35:52] | It just took us by surprise. | 让我们很吃惊 | 
| [35:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [36:03] | Ten years I’ve been a nurse. | 我当了10年护士了 | 
| [36:05] | Not once in my life have I ever felt this way | 还没有哪个病人 | 
| [36:08] | About one of my patients. | 会让我有这样的感受 | 
| [36:10] | Now hilda thinks I’m some kind of predator. | 现在希尔达认为我是那种抢人父亲的人了 | 
| [36:12] | No, she doesn’t | 不 她没有 | 
| [36:14] | Maybe a little. | 可能是有一点 | 
| [36:17] | But we’re just worried about our father… | 但我们也是出于关心父亲 | 
| [36:19] | And his heart. | 还有他的心脏 | 
| [36:21] | Romance is good for your heart. | 浪漫的情感对心脏有好处 | 
| [36:23] | What do you think, | 你是不是以为 | 
| [36:24] | We were swinging from the chandeliers? | 我们要在吊灯上做爱 | 
| [36:26] | No! god. no. | 不 不 | 
| [36:28] | Well, I wasn’t. ugh. | 我没有 | 
| [36:32] | Betty, I wasn’t looking for this to happen. | 贝蒂 我也料到会发生这种事 | 
| [36:34] | Believe me. | 相信我 | 
| [36:37] | But your father’s a good man | 但你父亲是个好人 | 
| [36:41] | He’s kind, smart.. | 他是个善良 聪明 | 
| [36:43] | A great cook. | 做了一手好菜的厨师 | 
| [36:47] | And he’s good for my heart, too. | 他也让我觉得很贴心 | 
| [37:11] | Um, we’re gonna be five tonight. | 今晚我们5个人一起吃饭 | 
| [37:29] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [37:30] | Hilda, it might not feel good, but… | 希尔达 这的确让你不好受 但是 | 
| [37:33] | We don’t have the right to stop papi | 我们没有权力去阻止爸爸 | 
| [37:35] | -From being with elena. -yes, we do, because it’s wrong. | -跟依莲娜在一起 -我们有 因为这是个错误 | 
| [37:39] | maybe it’s just hard for us to see him with another woman. | 是因为我们见不得 爸爸跟另一个女人在一起 | 
| [37:47] | Hilda… | 希尔达 | 
| [37:49] | Mom is gone | 妈妈已经不在了 | 
| [37:51] | That doesn’t mean | 但不代表 | 
| [37:52] | That papi has to spend the rest of his life alone. | 爸爸就得孤独终老 | 
| [37:55] | I know. I don’t– I don’t want that, either. | 我知道 我也 也不想那样 | 
| [37:58] | It’s just… it’s hard enough to keep mami’s memory alive. | 但那样就会留不住 我们对妈妈的回忆了 | 
| [38:02] | And I feel… like she’s disappearing. | 我觉得 她会慢慢消失了 | 
| [38:05] | It’s just… | 她会 | 
| [38:06] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:16] | No matter what happens with elena, | 不管我和依莲娜发生什么 | 
| [38:19] | Your mom will never disappear. | 你们的母亲都不会消失 | 
| [38:24] | Papi, I’m sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 | 
| [38:28] | This was more about us than it was about you. | 我们为自己考虑 多过为你考虑了 | 
| [38:32] | It’s okay, mija. | 没关系 女儿 | 
| [38:34] | I know it’s complicated. | 我知道这事不简单 | 
| [38:36] | Guess what. | 知道吗 | 
| [38:37] | Elena knows kiefer sutherland. | 依莲娜认识基弗·萨瑟兰(《反恐24》主演) | 
| [38:40] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 | 
| [38:41] | I gave him a b12 shot once. | 我只是给他注射过维他命B12 | 
| [38:44] | he cried like a girl. | 他哭得象个女孩子 | 
| [38:45] | Th is going straight to the message boards. | 这消息在网络留言板上一定轰动 | 
| [38:49] | Anonymously, of course. | 当然得匿名发布 | 
| [38:51] | Well, I guess I’ll get another plate. | 我看得再拿个盘子了 | 
| [38:54] | Can I help with anything? | 要我帮忙吗 | 
| [38:56] | No, I got it. | 不 我来 | 
| [39:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [39:07] | She’ll come aroud. | 她会想通的 | 
| [39:13] | How was london? | 伦敦过得怎么样 | 
| [39:15] | I closed the deal. | 生意都搞定了 | 
| [39:16] | of course you did. | 真棒 | 
| [39:21] | -Oh, I missed you. -I missed you, too. | -我想你 -我也想你 | 
| [39:24] | How’s olivia newton bird? | 奥利维亚·牛顿鸟怎么样了 | 
| [39:26] | Sleeping. | 睡着了 | 
| [39:28] | I hope she didn’t drive you too crazy. | 希望她没让你发疯 | 
| [39:30] | Connor, I love you. | 康纳 我爱你 | 
| [39:35] | Uh, I don’t know what you feel, but… | 我不知道你是什么感受 但是 | 
| [39:38] | I-i needed to tell you, | 我得告诉你 | 
| [39:46] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [39:51] | I love connor. | 我爱康纳 | 
| [39:56] | I love connor. | 我爱康纳 | 
| [39:59] | Daniel, if we do this, | 丹尼尔 要是还慢吞吞的 | 
| [40:01] | We are going to be late for my surprise party. | 惊喜派对我们就要迟到了 | 
| [40:03] | I just have to pick something up in my office. | 我得回办公室拿点东西 | 
| [40:05] | It won’t take a minute. | 用不了多久 | 
| [40:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [40:15] | Surprise. | 惊喜 | 
| [40:19] | I thought it’d be nicer | 我觉得如果我们一起吃晚餐 | 
| [40:21] | If you and I just had a little dinner together… | 可能会更好一点 | 
| [40:23] | Alone. | 单独在一起 | 
| [40:26] | Happy birthday, mom. | 生日快乐 妈妈 | 
| [40:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [40:38] | Shall we? | 赏脸一起 | 
| [40:59] | “With beaming looks,” | 在闪亮的目光中 | 
| [41:01] | “while the chestnuts on the fire” | 火里烤着栗子 | 
| [41:04] | “sputtered and crackled noisily.” | 霹雳啪啦 脆裂有声 | 
| [41:05] | “then bob proposed–“ | 然后鲍勃祝酒 | 
| [41:07] | “a merry christmas to us all, my dears.” | 圣诞节快乐 我亲爱的朋友们 | 
| [41:11] | “‘god bless us, every one! said tiny tim…” | 上帝保佑我们每个人 小蒂姆说 | 
| [41:17] | “The last of all.” | 故事结束 |