时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The helicopter was waiting for me, | 当时直升机正等着我 |
[00:03] | gunfire going of all around,but I couldn’t leave. | 四处战火连连 我却不能离开 |
[00:07] | As long as I live,I’ll never forget the faces of those children | 有生之年 我不会忘记那些孩子的脸庞 |
[00:10] | All right, we get it. Darfur is a bummer. | 好吧 我们明白了 达尔富尔地区遭遇不测 |
[00:12] | But who wants those images in their head? | 但谁愿意去想那里的情形 |
[00:19] | She’s amazing. | 她真了不起 |
[00:21] | I can’t believe you get to work for her. | 真不敢相信你为她工作 |
[00:24] | What you do sounds a lot more fun, | 但你的工作听起来更有趣 |
[00:26] | especially during fashion week. | 尤其在时装周中 |
[00:29] | fashion week isn’t nearly as cool as genocide week. | 可时装周不如屠戮的战场更有趣 |
[00:32] | Sorry. That came out wrong. | 对不起 不应该那么说 |
[00:34] | You can read the piece in this month’s “New York Review.” | 你可以在本期”纽约评论”看到这篇文章 |
[00:42] | Brilliant and depressing,but mostly brilliant. | 绝妙的并且令人忧愁的 但大多是绝妙的 |
[00:48] | Ms. Mastronardi has offered to stay a few minutes | 马斯特那迪女士留下几分钟 |
[00:51] | if anyone wants to talk to her.And no asking for jobs. | 方便大家和她交流 不许要工作啊 |
[00:56] | Something’s been bothering me, | 有些事困扰着我 |
[00:57] | and I’m thinking you could help. | 我想你可以帮上我 |
[00:58] | -Is this brown? -Yes | -这是棕色吗 -是的 |
[01:00] | Because, you know,I never had the big 64 crayons | 因为我从未有过64色彩笔 |
[01:03] | that every other kid had.. | 其他孩子都有 |
[01:04] | -so I don’t know all the obscure colors like, uh… -Brown? | -所以我搞不清深色系的颜色 像… -棕色? |
[01:07] | Uh, mocha or mud or tree bark. | 像摩卡色和树皮色 |
[01:08] | Those aren’t really colors. | 这些不能称为颜色 |
[01:12] | Oh, well, leave it to fashion girl to clear that up. | 留给时尚女来解决这问题 |
[01:14] | Oh, uh, no. I’m not fashion girl. | 我不是时尚女 |
[01:16] | I’m fashion girl. | 我是时尚女 |
[01:17] | But you work at “Mode.” | 但你在”风尚”工作 |
[01:19] | I’m sports guy. You’re fashion girl. | 我在运动男 你是时尚女 |
[01:21] | -We’re known by our magazines. -Okay | -我们都贴上了杂志的标签 -好吧 |
[01:23] | What do you do at “Mode”? | 你在”风尚”做什么 |
[01:24] | Um, excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[01:26] | Actually, um, I’m an assistant to the editor-in-chief, | 实际上 我是总主编助理 |
[01:29] | but I’ve gotten to do other things. | 但我也做些其他工作 |
[01:31] | Like, sometimes I write a column for the web site, | 像有时候为网站写专栏 |
[01:33] | and earlier this year I got to oversee a cover shoot. | 还有今年早先时候总监封面照的工作 |
[01:36] | Sounds like you’re on a great path | 听起来你正向 |
[01:38] | to becoming a fashion editor. | 成为时尚编辑的方向努力着 |
[01:40] | Oh, thanks. Yeah, but, um, I got into Y.E.T.I. | 谢谢 但是 我进入培训班 |
[01:42] | because I’m interested in other magazines. | 是因为对其他杂志感兴趣 |
[01:44] | Like, one day, I would love to do what you do. | 像 有一天 我可以做你那样的工作 |
[01:47] | Then you might want to get off the fashion track, | 那么你就要脱离一点时尚工作 |
[01:49] | and get some other experience, | 然后吸取些其他方面的经验 |
[01:51] | because right now, fashion’s where you’re heading. | 因为现在你在时尚界成长着 |
[01:54] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | So I suggested to Jodie that anyone who wanted | 所以我向朱迪建议 |
[02:02] | should pair up with a partner from another magazine, | 大家应该与其他杂志的人结对子 |
[02:04] | and that way,we can get experience from different places. | 这样 就能学习其他领域的经验 |
[02:06] | Have you not got enough going on at fashion week? | 时装周还不够你受的吗 |
[02:08] | Yeah, but if I get the girl from “The New York Review”, | 是 但如果我与”纽约评论”的那女孩结对子 |
[02:11] | then it would totally be worth it. | 就全都值得了 |
[02:12] | That would be a good fit for you. | 那太适合你了 |
[02:13] | Right? I mean, I love it here, | 是吧 我说 我爱这里 |
[02:15] | but I’ve just never seen myself being in fashion forever, | 但我不觉得自己一直会呆在时尚圈 |
[02:18] | and for once, | 如果可以 |
[02:19] | I would like to be in a place that comes more natural, | 我想去更合适我的地方 |
[02:20] | and then people would stop calling me fashion girl. | 那时人们就不会叫我时尚女 |
[02:23] | Who’s calling you fashion girl? | 谁叫你时尚女 |
[02:25] | This morning, you’ve got the Donna Karan preview, | 今早 你要去唐纳卡兰(服装品牌)的预演 |
[02:28] | followed by brunch with Donna Karan | 然后和唐纳卡兰吃早茶 |
[02:30] | and then the Donna Karan show. | 然后参加唐纳卡兰秀 |
[02:31] | So I’m gonna go out on a limb | 由于只有我一个人 |
[02:32] | and assume that you are wearing– | 所以我假设你会穿 |
[02:33] | Cavalli. | 卡沃利(服装品牌) |
[02:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[02:39] | I’m worried that the cavalli makes you look | 我担心卡沃利会让你看起来 |
[02:41] | a little too “Michelle Obama at the mall.” | 有点太像”米歇尔·奥巴马逛商场的样子” |
[02:43] | Ugh. Remember what we said about unsolicited opinions? | 记得我们怎么说那些妄加的评论 |
[02:46] | Yes, yes, I do. Uh, it’s just– | 是是 我只是 |
[02:47] | The Cavalli, please. | 请拿卡沃利 |
[02:50] | Have I told you lately what a remarkable body you have? | 我最近告诉过你你身材多棒吗 |
[02:55] | Ugh! You’d never even know you’re about to have a child. | 你永远看不出来你就要有个孩子 |
[02:58] | Give me the damn dress. | 快把裙子给我 |
[02:59] | They didn’t send it | 他们没送来 |
[03:01] | What? Well, why not? | 什么 为什么没有 |
[03:04] | Since you’ve been seeing Connor, | 自从你和康纳好上后 |
[03:07] | you haven’t been working the circuit as much, | 他们就不那么守规矩了 |
[03:10] | and it’s possible that you might have… | 可能你已经 |
[03:12] | fallen off their radar. | 脱离他们的关注了 |
[03:16] | Oh, that is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[03:17] | Of course it is. | 确实是 |
[03:18] | Wilhelmina slater is the most important person at fashion week. | 威廉敏娜是时装周最重要的人物 |
[03:21] | A “yes” from me determines style. | 我来决定流行走向 |
[03:23] | Do you remember micro buckles of ’04? | 记得04年时装周的小扣子服装吗 |
[03:28] | Um, no. No, not really. | 不 不怎么记得 |
[03:29] | Exactly. Because I said no. | 那就对了 因为我没看上它 |
[03:32] | Now if the cavalli was not sent, | 如果没送来卡沃利 |
[03:34] | it was because of human error. | 那是因为人为过失 |
[03:37] | Don’t let it happen again. | 别再让它发生 |
[03:39] | Yeah, make sure I’m sitting near Phillip Lim at Peter Som, | 确认我坐在彼得桑旁的菲利林附近 |
[03:42] | and nowhere near Peter Som at Phillip Lim. | 而不是菲利林旁的彼得桑附近 |
[03:44] | Or is it the other way around? You’ll figure it out. | 或者是调过来? 你看着办吧 |
[03:47] | Um, more importantly, I really need you to deal with these. | 更重要的 我实在需要你处理下这些 |
[03:52] | Last year, the mandate was | 去年 服装样式应该是 |
[03:53] | for cuffs to be peering out from jackets. | 袖口应该从夹克里伸出来 |
[03:56] | At Marc Jacobs’ preview last night, | 在昨晚的马克雅各布斯(服装品牌)预演 |
[03:58] | suddenly they’re peeking instead.Can you believe it? | 袖子却突然缩了进去 你能接受吗 |
[04:00] | Nope, I can’t. | 不 我才不懂 |
[04:01] | I mean, it was humiliating. | 我的意思是 这真丢人 |
[04:03] | I need an 1/8 of an inch off all them asap. | 我要它们尽快都缩短1/8英寸 |
[04:05] | Please use your discretion. | 拜托谨慎点 |
[04:06] | I’d be mortified if anyone knew they were mine. | 如果有人知道这是我的就丢死人了 |
[04:10] | Daniel, do you think you have any | 丹尼尔 你有其他 |
[04:12] | non-fashion related assignments for me? | 与时尚无关的工作给我吗 |
[04:14] | It’s fashion week at a fashion magazine, Betty. | 现在正值时尚杂志社忙碌时装周 贝蒂 |
[04:19] | I mean, I do have this press release you could write. | 我说 你确实可以去写这个新闻稿 |
[04:22] | It’s for this designer Heinrich. | 关于设计师翰瑞克的 |
[04:23] | Last minute addition at the “Mode” show, but… | “风尚”秀的最后一分钟附加秀 但是 |
[04:25] | I’ll take it. how to write a press release is useful anywhere. | 我来做 写新闻稿的技能哪里都要用到 |
[04:28] | Okay, I’m ready for fashion week. | 好了 我为时装周准备好了 |
[04:30] | Wow! You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[04:32] | Thank you.Everything I’m wearing hurts. | 谢谢 穿着什么都不舒服 |
[04:35] | That’s good, right? | 这身不错 是吧 |
[04:36] | Uh, whatever it is you’re doing, | 无论你做什么 |
[04:38] | it definitely works for me. Shall we? | 我都觉得好 走吧? |
[04:42] | -Bye. -Have fun. | -再见 -玩得开心 |
[04:45] | Peering? My God, Daniel.Have some self-respect. | 缩袖口 天 丹尼尔 自重些 |
[04:51] | Hey, Betty. We’re having a little going-away party for Elena. | 贝蒂 我们正为依莲娜送行 |
[04:55] | You want say good-bye before she goes away? It’s Betty! | 你想在她走之前说再见吗 是贝蒂 |
[04:58] | Good-bye, Elena! | 再见 依莲娜 |
[05:00] | Bye, Betty! | 再见 贝蒂 |
[05:02] | We are gonna miss her so much. | 我们会很想念她的 |
[05:05] | Okay, all right. We all know | 好吧 我们都知道 |
[05:06] | you’re very excited she’s leaving, | 她离开你很兴奋 |
[05:07] | but maybe you could tone it back just a little bit. | 但是你可以口气委婉点 |
[05:10] | Hey, I’m just happy that papi’s better, | 我只是高兴爸爸健康转好 |
[05:13] | and he doesn’t need a nurse anymore. | 他不再需要护士了 |
[05:14] | Oh, good, ’cause I don’t think this means | 好 但我不认为这意味着 |
[05:16] | they’re gonna stop seeing each other. | 他们就不约会了 |
[05:18] | Ugh. Please. | 拜托 |
[05:19] | Once that kinky Florence Nightingale fantasy is over | 一旦那种纠结的医护情缘了结后 |
[05:22] | it’s done. | 就都过去了 |
[05:22] | Haven’t I asked you not to use | 我没告诉你 |
[05:24] | the word “kinky”concerning our father? | 在谈论爸爸时别用”纠结”这个词吗 |
[05:26] | Look, I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[05:28] | Oh! Wish me luck with “The New York Review.” | 祝我的”纽约评论”顺利吧 |
[05:30] | -Good luck! -Bye. | -好运哦 -拜拜 |
[05:33] | Okay, now I mentioned last week | 好了 我上周提过的 |
[05:35] | that we’d be picking partners. | 我们将互相结对子 |
[05:37] | I advise you,choose carefully, | 我建议你们 认真挑选 |
[05:39] | because you will be working with this person all year. | 因为你一整年都将和这人一起工作 |
[05:43] | And if you’re like me, you’ll hook up, get married, | 如果跟我一样 你们对上眼 结了婚 |
[05:45] | cheat, divorce and end up bitter and alone, | 背叛对方 离婚 然后最终孤苦一人 |
[05:48] | but I digress.Okay! | 我跑题了 好了 |
[05:51] | Let’s… pick… partners! | 我们挑选伙伴吧 |
[05:58] | Oh, I am so excited you want to work with me! | 你愿意跟我一起工作让我很高兴 |
[06:00] | Totally! Not just because of | 完全愿意 不仅仅因为 |
[06:02] | the giant cookie you sent to my office. | 你给我办公室送的大饼干 |
[06:04] | Oh. Was it good? | 好吃吗 |
[06:05] | All right, is everyone sitting | 好了 是不是每人坐在 |
[06:07] | next to the person they picked? | 你挑选对象的旁边 |
[06:10] | Now turn to the person on the other side, | 现在转向你另一边的人 |
[06:15] | and meet your new partner. | 那位才是你的新伙伴 |
[06:18] | In publishing, you must expect the unexpected. | 在出版界 你必须应对始料未及 |
[06:21] | I get fashion girl. | 我和时尚女一起 |
[06:23] | And I get sports guy. | 我和运动男一起 |
[06:26] | And one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[06:28] | your assignment this week is to trail your partner at work. | 这周的作业是跟着你的伙伴工作 |
[06:32] | Come back ready to discuss five things you learn | 回来后要谈学到的五件 |
[06:34] | about each other’s magazines,and nothing stupid. | 关于对方杂志的事 不许谈蠢事 |
[06:38] | Class dismissed. | 下课了 |
[06:39] | Jodie. | 朱迪 |
[06:41] | Um, I don’t mean to question you. | 我不是想质疑你 |
[06:44] | It’s just.. See, I already work at Fashion magazine, | 我只是 你看 我已经在时尚杂志工作 |
[06:47] | and I was kinda hoping | 我希望 |
[06:48] | that I could do something a little more meaningful, and | 我能吸取一些更有意义的 |
[06:51] | I don’t know what I can learn working with the sports guy. | 我不知道我能跟运动男学到什么 |
[06:54] | Who’s right behind you. | 他就在你后面 |
[06:57] | Awkward. | 尴尬啊 |
[07:05] | Hey, why don’t we just switch partners? | 为什么我们不换换伙伴呢 |
[07:07] | I mean, you don’t want to learn about fashion. | 我是说 你也不愿意学习时尚 |
[07:08] | No, I do, | 不 我愿意 |
[07:09] | and I know that you are the perfect person to teach me. | 而且我知道你能把我教得很好 |
[07:12] | We are gonna knock this assignment out of the park. | 我们去公园来做这作业 |
[07:15] | That’s a sports thing. I’m gonna teach you all about that. | 关于运动的 我会让你通晓一切 |
[07:21] | Ugly Betty Season 03, episode 15 | |
[07:24] | “There’s no place like Mode” | “独一无二的风尚” |
[07:34] | Matt, I promise we will get to the tour. | 马特 我保证我们这就出去 |
[07:36] | It’s just, fashion week is crazy, | 但是 时装周太疯狂了 |
[07:39] | and Daniel has, like, a million messages. | 丹尼尔有几百万条留言 |
[07:40] | Hey, no problem. | 没关系 |
[07:41] | So did you always know | 那么你一直觉得 |
[07:42] | that you wanted to work in fashion? | 你想在时尚界工作 |
[07:44] | Um, no, not really. | 不 并不是 |
[07:45] | So how’d you end up here? | 那你怎么来这了 |
[07:46] | What? Oh, I’m sorry. I was listening to the message. | 什么 对不起 我刚才在听留言 |
[07:49] | Oh, sorry. You were talking. I thought it was okay. | 对不起 你刚才在讲话 我以为没关系 |
[07:52] | And I missed it again. That’s okay. | 我又没听到 不过没事 |
[07:54] | I can just do this later. | 我可以过一会处理 |
[07:56] | Oh, Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[07:58] | I have to write a press release on Heinrich. | 我得写关于翰瑞克的新闻稿 |
[08:01] | What do you know about him? | 你了解他什么吗 |
[08:02] | Never heard of him. | 从没听说过 |
[08:03] | He must suck. | 他肯定很糟糕 |
[08:06] | Wow. Heinrich..he’s great. | 翰瑞克 他很好的 |
[08:07] | What, you know heinrich? | 什么 你知道翰瑞克? |
[08:09] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:10] | Oh, ’cause you just acted like you knew him. | 你表现得像你知道他 |
[08:12] | I wasn’t expecting the follow-up. Sorry. | 我没料到后面还有问题 对不起 |
[08:18] | Oh, Daniel. You were all over the papers today. | 丹尼尔 今天报纸上全是你 |
[08:22] | -Really? -Yes. Ahem. | -真的 -是啊 |
[08:25] | “Looking sensational at Michael Kors'” | “在迈克尔科尔斯秀很轰动的” |
[08:27] | was ‘Mode’s’ Daniel Meade. | 是”风尚”的丹尼尔·米德 |
[08:29] | He was accompanied by…” Ugh! | 他的女伴是 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:34] | Nothing. I just remembered I can’t read. | 没什么 我突然记起来 我有阅读障碍 |
[08:36] | It’s my own secret shame. | 这是我的小隐私 |
[08:37] | Amanda, what does it say? | 阿曼达 报纸说什么了 |
[08:42] | “His new girlfriend slash charity case.. | “她的新女友像做义工的 |
[08:44] | a frump with a pulled-back hairstyle | 梳着背头的土气女人 |
[08:46] | that even a turn-of-the-century | 甚至本世纪初的 |
[08:47] | librarian would deem too severe.” | 图书管理员都觉得她太朴素了” |
[08:48] | see, that is not so bad. | 瞧 听起来还不算很糟 |
[08:50] | they didn’t mention her big ears. | 因为还没提到她的大耳 |
[08:51] | that’s saying: molly looks fantastic. | 他们的意思是 莫莉漂亮得很 |
[08:55] | Oh, not according to this one | 这篇可不是这个意思 |
[08:58] | Daniel Meade might see dermatologist, he seems to | 丹尼尔.米德该去看看皮肤科了 他的手臂上 |
[09:00] | have a 5 foot 5 womenships grown on his arm. | 好象长了一个有双手双脚的雌性怪物 |
[09:04] | Ok, that one is clever | 这么比喻真逗 |
[09:06] | let’s gonna laugh at that. | 不觉得好笑吗 |
[09:10] | Hello, Henrich | 翰瑞克 你在吗 |
[09:13] | I think the door’s opened | 我觉得门好象开着 |
[09:16] | All right, I’ve never done this before, I’m a little nervous | 我以前从没干过这事儿 有点紧张 |
[09:18] | So if you have any questions, maybe wait till after. | 所以有任何问题 待会儿再问 |
[09:21] | Got it. | 明白 |
[09:32] | Is he dead? S-sorry. That was a question. | 他死了吗 抱歉 这算个问题 |
[09:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:44] | Are you Heinrich? | 你是翰瑞克吗 |
[09:47] | I am The Heinrich. | 我就是翰瑞克 |
[09:49] | Heinrich for short. | 翰瑞克是简称 |
[09:51] | I’m Betty Suarez from “Mode.” | 我是来自《风尚》的贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[09:53] | This is my colleague Matt. | 这是我的同事马特 |
[09:55] | I’m going to write your press release. | 我打算写关于你的新闻稿 |
[09:57] | We will make love..not today, but someday. | 我们将做爱 不是不做 时候未到 |
[10:02] | Ay.Are those your dresses? They’re very nice. | 那些是你做的衣服吗 很漂亮 |
[10:06] | They… are.. | 他们 是 |
[10:08] | garbage. | 垃圾 |
[10:12] | This is what we will present at the “Mode” show. | 这才是我在《风尚》秀上展出的 |
[10:42] | Wings. They have wings. | 翅膀 他们是翅膀 |
[10:45] | I don’t know, though. | 尽管我不清楚 |
[10:46] | I kind like this photo he’s given you. | 我倒挺喜欢他给你的照片 |
[10:47] | I like the way it catches the light. | 我喜欢翅膀反射灯光的样子 |
[10:49] | That’s shards of glass! | 那都是碎玻璃 |
[10:51] | The dress is on the mannequin ’cause the models | 就是因为模特都不肯穿这东西 |
[10:53] | won’t even sign the release to wear that thing. | 所以这衣服是套在假人身上的 |
[10:55] | Well, who am I to judge anyone? | 好吧 我哪有资格评判 |
[10:57] | Two years ago, I was the “Mode” designer to watch. | 两年前 我是《风尚》的设计新星 |
[10:59] | Now look at me..knocked up with someone else’s kid, | 看看现在的我 怀了别人的孩子 |
[11:02] | forced to take Brad Pitt’s cuffs by an 1/8 of an inch. | 帮布拉德·皮特的袖口改短1/8英寸 |
[11:05] | So the closet is just, like, a really big closet? | 所以这”衣橱” 就像超大型的衣橱 |
[11:10] | There is no comparison between | 翰瑞克和克里斯蒂娜 |
[11:12] | The Heinrich and The Christina. | 没什么好比较的 |
[11:14] | Well, it’s very kind of you to say, but no one’s writing | 谢谢你这么说 但是没有人 |
[11:16] | a press release about me, are they? | 写关于我的新闻稿 不是吗 |
[11:18] | So do they ever give you any of the clothes? | 那他们曾经有没有给你过衣服 |
[11:20] | ‘Cause if I’m covering a game | 因为如果我在报道比赛 |
[11:21] | and one of the guys is throwing out a bloody jersey, | 然后有谁扔了件脏的运动衣 |
[11:23] | sometimes I get to keep that. Score! | 有时我会保留起来 赚到了 |
[11:26] | That’s cool.Hey, Matt, this is probably so boring for you. | 很不错 马特这对你来说也许很无聊 |
[11:29] | Do you want to go back to my desk and read back issues? | 你要回我桌子那儿看看以前的期刊吗 |
[11:31] | It’s such a good way to learn. | 这是个学习和好方法 |
[11:32] | And you can open my confidential drawer. | 然后你可以打开我的秘密抽屉 |
[11:34] | Don’t worry. It’s just snacks. | 别担心 里面只有零食 |
[11:40] | He seems interesting. | 他看上去很有意思 |
[11:41] | I know. It’s just a really bad time | 我知道 但这在紧要关头 |
[11:43] | to have somebody following me. | 我不想有人跟进跟出的 |
[11:45] | I mean, I was willing to make the sacrifice | 要是为了”纽约评论” |
[11:46] | for “The New York Review,” | 我可以做出些牺牲 |
[11:48] | but Sports Experience? That’s not really gonna help me. | 但是体育方面 那对我真的没什么帮助 |
[11:51] | All right, what am I gonna say about this thing? | 好了 这东西我要怎么写呢 |
[11:54] | Come here. Here we go. | 过来 这样写 |
[11:56] | “For immediate release”… | 请立即发表 |
[11:59] | “It has been said fashion is pain.” | 时尚必定伴随着痛苦 |
[12:03] | You can’t write that. | 你不能这样写 |
[12:05] | No, no, no. I can. I can. | 不不 我行 我能行 |
[12:05] | No write. It’s good for a laugh. | 不发表 写着好玩而已 |
[12:06] | Okay, but this is just for us. | 好吧 就我俩写着玩玩 |
[12:08] | “Science said no, but Heinrich said yes!” | 科学说不 但翰瑞克说行 |
[12:13] | “So get your tetanus shots, and prepare to bleed.” | 那就带上你的破伤风针 准备流血吧 |
[12:19] | Here you go. I changed “shiny” to “glittering”, | 拿去 我把”闪亮”改成了”耀眼” |
[12:23] | and added the words “breakout designer” a few times. | 还加了几个”突破性设计师” |
[12:26] | It’s good. | 太棒了 |
[12:28] | Thank you so much, Justin. | 贾斯廷 非常感谢你 |
[12:29] | It was so hard for me to get anything done at work | 昨天马特问东问西 |
[12:31] | yesterday with all of matt’s questions. | 我在公司什么也做不了 |
[12:32] | Ooh! Before I forget, | 差点忘了 |
[12:34] | I only get two tickets to the “Mode” show this year, | 今年我只拿到两张《风尚》秀的票 |
[12:36] | so we have to decide who’s going. | 所以得决定谁能去 |
[12:37] | I get one or I tell everyone | 我要一张 要么我就告诉所有人 |
[12:39] | that you still like Ricky Martin. | 你还迷恋着瑞齐·马丁(过期歌星) |
[12:41] | I’m sorry. I have to play hardball. | 抱歉 我必须动真格了 |
[12:43] | Mama made pancakes! | 妈妈做了煎饼 |
[12:45] | Ooh! Someone’s in a good mood. | 有人心情很好哦 |
[12:47] | Well, guess who’s not | 猜猜谁今天早上 |
[12:48] | taking papi’s blood pressure this morning? | 没有量老爸的血压 |
[12:50] | -Nurse skank. -Hilda. | – 混蛋护士 – 希尔达 |
[12:52] | Ay. Let me enjoy myself. Eat your pancakes. | 让我享受一下嘛 吃你的饼干 |
[12:54] | Look, smiley face. | 看 是笑脸哦 |
[12:56] | Aww, chocolate chip eyes! | 巧克力片眼睛 |
[12:58] | -Morning. -Morning. | – 早 -早 |
[13:00] | You have the same hideous robe as grandpa? | 你穿这件土的要命的破睡袍吗 |
[13:03] | It’s not hideous. It’s, um, retro. | 这不叫土 这叫 复古 |
[13:06] | And obviously, we have some things to talk about. | 显然 我要和你们谈谈 |
[13:09] | I just hope we can be, um, mature about it. | 我只是希望我们能 以成熟的心态面对 |
[13:14] | Oh, sure. I got no problem being mature. | 当然 我一直都很成熟 |
[13:16] | Uh, I gotta get to work. You know, fashion week, all of that. | 我得上班了 你们知道 时装周的事 |
[13:18] | Sorry. Talk to you later. | 抱歉 等会儿再说 |
[13:22] | Okay, I just have to say something. | 好吧 我得先说清楚 |
[13:24] | You’re better than that robe. | 那浴袍配不上你 |
[13:26] | And I’m gonna go get you one of mine. | 我去拿我的给你 |
[13:31] | And in the “Ten Designers to Watch” show, | 然后在”十大杰出设计师”的秀场上 |
[13:33] | “Mode” presents cutting-edge fashion, literally.. | 《风尚》将呈现”锋利”的最潮时装 |
[13:37] | Made of barbed wire and rusty nails, | 以钢丝和生锈螺丝钉为材料 |
[13:39] | designer Heinrich’s line promises to intrigue..and danger. | 设计师翰瑞克的誓言是刺激和伤害 |
[13:43] | What? | 什么 |
[13:45] | Science said no,but Heinrich said yes. | 科学说不 但翰瑞克说行 |
[13:47] | No! | 不 |
[13:48] | So get your tetanus shot and be prepared to bleed. | 那就带上你的破伤风针 准备流血吧 |
[13:51] | Oh, my god. | 我的天那 |
[13:54] | That’s the wrong press release. | 新闻稿拿错了 |
[13:59] | Morning. You would not believe | 早上好 你一定不相信 |
[14:01] | how much I have already learned about fashion. | 我现在对时尚的了解程度 |
[14:03] | And now I know that these are chinos. | 现在我知道这是土黄色 |
[14:05] | -Khakis. -Damn it. | -卡其色 -见鬼 |
[14:07] | Matt, did you see where I put | 马特 你看见我昨天 |
[14:09] | that press release I wrote yesterday? | 写的那份新闻稿放哪里了吗 |
[14:12] | Uh, yeah, I gave it to your boss. | 是的 我交给你老板了 |
[14:13] | You what? | 什么 |
[14:14] | Well, he asked for it, and it said “for immediate release,” | 他说要来着 而且上面写着”立即发表” |
[14:16] | so I didn’t want to wait until you came back. | 所以我没等你回来就交了 |
[14:17] | No. No, | 不好了 |
[14:18] | that was just a joke, a mean and terrible joke. | 那只是个玩笑 一个尖酸刻薄的玩笑 |
[14:22] | I wrote the real one last night. | 真正的新闻稿我昨晚才写好 |
[14:23] | That one was never supposed to go out. | 那版本不该发布的 |
[14:25] | Oh, God. I’m really sorry. | 天哪 真是对不起 |
[14:31] | Look, if you get fired, I can get you a new job. | 要是你被炒了 我能帮你重新找份工作 |
[14:33] | The guy who covers wrestling is leaving. | 报道摔跤的家伙正好不干了 |
[14:35] | What? | 什么 |
[14:36] | Yeah, it’s probably not the best fit, | 也许不怎么最适合你 |
[14:38] | but we’ll..we’ll figure something..oh. | 但我们会想出办法的 |
[14:44] | Daniel, I’m sorry. This was never supposed to happen. | 丹尼尔 对不起 这事本不该发生的 |
[14:47] | Peering is back. | 长袖子又复兴了 |
[14:51] | Why did I ever listen to Marc Jacobs? | 我怎么会听信马克雅各布斯的 |
[14:53] | Lagerfeld laughed in my face | 拉格斐(名设计师)当着我面笑我 |
[14:55] | because my cuffs were peeking. | 就因为我衬衣袖口长了一截 |
[14:59] | Hey, nice job on that press release, by the way. | 顺便说一下 新闻稿做的不错 |
[15:01] | I liked that it wasn’t full of the same old cliches, | 我喜欢你的文章没有那些陈词滥调 |
[15:04] | and so did Heinrich. | 翰瑞克也是这么想的 |
[15:09] | Really? | 真的 |
[15:10] | He wants you to produce his show. | 他要你去负责他的时装秀 |
[15:15] | Some jumping and hugging might be appropriate now. | 现在是不是该欢呼雀跃一番 |
[15:18] | N-no, uh, produce his show..what would I have to do? | 不 负责他的秀 我该做些什么 |
[15:22] | You know, come up with a concept for the show | 你知道 设计出这场秀的概念 |
[15:24] | that gets people excited about his clothes. | 让人们爱上他的衣服 |
[15:28] | Oh, I don’t know if I’m the right person | 我不觉得我能胜任 |
[15:30] | for this particular line. | 这方面的工作 |
[15:32] | Betty, come on. Don’t worry. | 贝蒂 振作起来 不用担心 |
[15:33] | Designers have very clear visions. | 设计师们都有清晰的思路 |
[15:35] | Just listen to Heinrich.He’ll tell you exactly what he wants. | 只要听翰瑞克就行 他会告诉你怎么做的 |
[15:40] | Okay. Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:42] | All right, well, then I guess I’m producing a show. | 那好 那就由我负责这场秀吧 |
[15:47] | What was that? | 这是干嘛 |
[15:48] | It’s jumping. | 欢呼雀跃 |
[15:50] | It was your idea. | 你刚才说的 |
[15:53] | Marc St.James alerting you that Wilhelmina Slater | 马克·詹姆斯警告你 威廉米纳·斯莱特 |
[15:55] | is on route to the Proenza Schouler show. | 正前往普罗恩萨·施罗(时尚品牌)的服装秀 |
[15:58] | Confirming her usual seat. | 要确认她的专座 |
[16:02] | That’s..that’s funny. | 太有趣了 |
[16:05] | It’s getting less funny. | 越来越没劲了 |
[16:07] | You cannot do this to me! | 你不能这么做 |
[16:10] | Name your price..box at the met, | 开个价吧 大都会的包厢 |
[16:12] | reservations at Buddakan, Kidney. | 布达坎餐馆的订座 或者肾脏 |
[16:15] | I’m 0-negative. It’s a universal donor. | 我是O型血 万能捐献者 |
[16:17] | I can hear you, you know? | 你知道吗 我能听见你说话 |
[16:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:22] | Oh, you’re not gonna throw up, are you? | 你会不是想吐吧 |
[16:24] | Roll down the window. | 把车窗摇下来 |
[16:26] | You’re in the second row. | 你的座位在第二排 |
[16:28] | What?! How is that possible? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[16:30] | I’m always in the front row. | 我一直都是第一排的 |
[16:31] | I don’t know, | 我不清楚 |
[16:32] | but they swear that there is nothing that they can do. | 但他说他们也无能为力 |
[16:35] | You say the word, and I will kill myself right now. | 你说那个词 我就会马上自杀 |
[16:38] | Oh, Marc, stop. | 小马 别闹了 |
[16:41] | Well, I’m certainly not going in there. | 我绝对不会入场的 |
[16:43] | No. It would be more humiliating | 不 这可比被人看到穿crocs鞋 |
[16:44] | than being caught in crocs. | 更来的丢人(布仕闹过该笑话) |
[16:46] | How could this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[16:48] | Have I changed? Have I gone soft? | 我变了吗 我变温柔了吗 |
[16:50] | No. You’re still as horrible and evil as the day | 没有 你仍然是那个撒旦馈赠给 |
[16:54] | that Satan himself placed you in your mother’s arms. | 给你母亲的恐怖邪恶的女婴 |
[16:55] | Oh, darling, that’s sweet. | 我 亲爱的 你的嘴太甜了 |
[16:57] | But obviously, the fashion world has forgotten | 但是显然 时尚界已经忘记了 |
[16:59] | that I decide who is relevant, not them. | 我是潮流的主宰 不是他们 |
[17:03] | I need to remind them of my power. | 我必须提醒他们 我的地位 |
[17:09] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有份惊喜给你 |
[17:11] | This is Clarissa and Skye, | 这是克拉里莎和丝凯亚 |
[17:13] | two “Mode” stylists. | 两位《风尚》的造型设计师 |
[17:15] | You never take advantage of dating an editor-in-chief, | 你从未沾过我这位主编的光 |
[17:17] | so I thought, what better time than fashion week? | 所以我觉得 时装周是个好机会 |
[17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | Say something. | 到底如何 |
[17:45] | I can’t | 我不能 |
[17:52] | Don’t mess up my lipstick. | 别毁了我的口红 |
[18:01] | You are the first person | 你是第一个了解我的人 |
[18:03] | who understands me, Betty Suarez. | 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[18:05] | Still, we will wait to make love. | 但是 我们还不能做爱 |
[18:08] | Okay. Let’s talk about your show. | 好了 我们谈谈你的秀吧 |
[18:10] | I tell you exactly what I want.. | 我告诉你我确切的想法 |
[18:12] | the hot, dry vortex of wind, | 火热 干燥 漩涡般的风 |
[18:17] | that blows dreams into dust. | 把梦想吹成灰烬 |
[18:20] | -Okay, so fans..-No, nooo! | -好 首先要电扇 -不 不 |
[18:22] | I hate fans. They are cliche’. | 我恨电扇 他们过时了 |
[18:25] | No fans. | 不用电扇 |
[18:26] | Give me gray. | 我要阴霾 |
[18:27] | Gray..that’s good. That’s specific. | 灰色 很好 这很具体 |
[18:30] | Gray but obscure. | 阴霾但是朦胧 |
[18:34] | A rainbow of gray, | 彩虹般的阴霾 |
[18:36] | but sharp like clear fog. | 但是清晰得像明朗的雾 |
[18:42] | Heinrich,I think we’re going in the wrong direction. | 翰瑞克 我想我们跑题了 |
[18:44] | No, no, Betty, Betty, | 没有 没有 贝蒂 贝蒂 |
[18:46] | it is about pain, | 主题是逃避痛苦 |
[18:49] | would escape, but no escape. | 但是不能逃避 |
[18:53] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[18:55] | Um, actually.. | 其实 |
[18:56] | No, no. Listen to the clothes. | 倾听衣服的声音 |
[19:01] | They will tell you what to do. | 他们会告诉你怎么做 |
[19:07] | I am coming to you live from the Proenza Schouler show. | 我正在普罗恩萨·施罗的时装秀为你现场直播 |
[19:10] | And now… entering the tent | 此刻 进场的是 |
[19:13] | in a fabulous marc jacobs frock, we have.. | 身着马克雅各布斯的 |
[19:15] | looks like somebody’s gone from drab to fab. | 看来乡巴佬也开始赶时髦了 |
[19:18] | Hello, “Extreme Makeover: Face edition.” | 你好 大浓妆 变脸王 |
[19:21] | Ugly duckling. Ugly duckling. | 丑小鸭 丑小鸭 |
[19:27] | Maybe I should have gone with “swan.” | 也许我应该用”天鹅” |
[19:28] | Wilhelmina Slater wants to give you | 威廉敏娜·斯莱特想给你 |
[19:30] | an exclusive review of the Proenza Schouler line. | 关于普罗恩萨·施罗设计的独家评论访谈 |
[19:33] | And trust me, she’ll be at her “wilhel-meanest.” | 相信我 她一定会展现她的”威氏刻薄” |
[19:38] | Hey! Hey, sorry I’m late.I was stuck talking to Heidi Klum. | 对不起晚了 我和海迪·克鲁姆聊天耽误了 |
[19:40] | That woman cannot find her way to the end of a joke. | 那女人没完没了地讲笑话 |
[19:42] | Actually, I have to go. | 事实上 我不得不走了 |
[19:45] | Everything okay? | 一切都好? |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:48] | It–my landlord called and th-there’s a leak | 我房东打来说有一个裂缝 |
[19:50] | in my ceiling that might cave in or something, | 在我的天花板上可能会造成塌陷 |
[19:53] | and it might take a while,so I’ll talk to you later. | 可能要修一阵子 所以我们再联系 |
[20:03] | Is it telling you what the concept is yet? | 看出里面的概念是什么了吗 |
[20:05] | Nope, not yet. | 还没有 |
[20:07] | Would it help if I told you I googled you and | 我在网络上搜索了你 |
[20:09] | there are already 47 mentions of you and Heinrich? | 有47个词条提及你和翰瑞克 这有用吗 |
[20:12] | No. Actually, that doesn’t help at all. | 不 事实上 这没什么帮助 |
[20:14] | So it’s probably not the best time | 所以现在也许不是最佳时机 |
[20:15] | to ask you about the clip of you | 问问关于你那段网络视频里 |
[20:17] | riding a Harley into a vat of Jell-O. | 骑摩托车冲进一大盆果冻的事? |
[20:19] | Okay, Betty, you have got to get me into the Heinrich show. | 贝蒂 你必须让我进到翰瑞克秀去 |
[20:22] | He is my favorite designer in the whole world. | 他是我全世界最爱的设计师 |
[20:25] | Okay, didn’t you say | 不是你说 |
[20:26] | that you didn’t even know who he was? | 你都不知道他是谁 |
[20:30] | Someone’s been hitting the tequila again. | 你喝醉了瞎说吧 |
[20:32] | It’s like mother’s milk to her. | 她嗜酒如命 |
[20:35] | Betty, Heinrich is all people are talking about, | 贝蒂 大家都在谈论翰瑞克 |
[20:37] | so that means he’s good, obvi. | 所以他肯定很棒 显而易见的 |
[20:40] | Excuse me. | 等我下 |
[20:43] | Daniel, can I talk to you for just one second? | 丹尼尔 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[20:45] | So, like, the buzz on this Heinrich thing.. | 关于翰瑞克的流言 |
[20:47] | it’s getting kind of big. | 越来越不靠谱了 |
[20:48] | Yeah, yeah. Actually, I was just coming to tell you. | 事实是这样的 我正要告诉你 |
[20:50] | We’re moving him to the closing position. Isn’t that great? | 我们把他安排在闭幕秀 很好吧 |
[20:53] | Oh! Wow! Great! So, like, if you want to go with someone | 太好了 所以如果你希望其他人 |
[20:57] | with a little more experience to produce his show, | 更有经验的人去筹划他的秀 |
[20:59] | you know, someone who can,like, hear when clothes talk, | 像那些对能听见服装自己说话的人 |
[21:01] | like some sort of a clothes whisperer… | 能听见服装的低语 |
[21:03] | Why are you so weird today? | 你今天为什么这么奇怪 |
[21:05] | I just don’t think that I’m the person for this job. | 我只是不觉得自己做得了这工作 |
[21:07] | Betty, I trust you more than anyone. | 贝蒂 我最信任你 |
[21:10] | You are gonna do great. | 你肯定会完成得很好 |
[21:15] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这么说能让你好受点 |
[21:17] | I don’t get any of this stuff either. | 我对这东西也一窍不通 |
[21:18] | I mean, aren’t you supposed to be able to wear clothes? | 我是说 难道服装不是用来穿的吗 |
[21:21] | Yep, one would think. | 是 应该这么想 |
[21:22] | So why isn’t he good? | 那为什么他很好 |
[21:24] | I don’t know, but apparently,there’s something there, | 不知道 很显然 他有两把刷子 |
[21:27] | because everyone’s going crazy for the Heinrich, | 因为大家都为翰瑞克疯狂 |
[21:29] | -and I don’t know what it is.-Oh, that’s not good. | -我却不知为什么 -这不是好事 |
[21:32] | It’s very not good.You know what else is not good? | 是特不好 你知道还有什么不好的? |
[21:35] | I think I’ve wasted three years of my life | 我认为我在这里浪费了三年生命 |
[21:37] | in an industry that I don’t even understand. | 在一个我甚至不了解的行业 |
[21:40] | And apparently, it’s all I’m qualified to do. | 而且很明显 我也就这点水平 |
[21:43] | Well, when things get stressful, sometimes | 当压力大时 有时 |
[21:45] | it’s good to take a break, | 休息一下挺好的 |
[21:46] | Uh, step outside your world. | 跳出你的世界 |
[21:47] | We can go over to my magazine. | 我们去我的杂志看看 |
[21:48] | I could teach you about sports. | 我来让你了解些体育 |
[21:50] | Great. Maybe I could find a career in sports. | 好啊 也许我可以在体育里找到事业 |
[21:54] | I mean, I was thinking | 我是说 我在考虑 |
[21:55] | a magazine that actually meant something, | 一本真正有意义的杂志 |
[21:56] | you know, like “The New York Review.” | 像”纽约评论” |
[21:57] | But hey! I could have a future in fashion or sports. | 但是我却得在时尚界和体育界混 |
[22:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:07] | You know, I was really excited when we got partnered up. | 你知道吗 跟你结对子让我真的很高兴 |
[22:11] | you’ve been listening to the class and you seem so smart, | 你上课认真听而且看起来很聪明 |
[22:12] | and interested in things, but.. | 对事情很上心 但是 |
[22:14] | But I don’t know.You haven’t asked me | 但我不知道 你从没问过 |
[22:16] | a single thing about what I do. | 一点关于我工作的事 |
[22:18] | It’s like you heard “sports” and judged me, | 就像你很了解”体育”然后评论我 |
[22:20] | which is exactly what you don’t want people to do to you. | 而你却怕别人同样对待你 |
[22:24] | You know, I know you think fashion is shallow, but.. | 我知道你认为时尚是肤浅的 |
[22:27] | it seems to me like you fit right in. | 但看来你很合适在其中 |
[22:37] | Matt. Matt. | 马特 马特 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:41] | Look, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[22:44] | I was being awful, and fashion week is not an excuse, | 我太差劲了 而时装周不能称为借口 |
[22:47] | and I promise you, I am not shallow. | 我向你保证 我不是肤浅的 |
[22:49] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:51] | Even as I was saying it,I wasn’t really believing it. | 即使我这么说 我也不怎么想 |
[22:53] | Oh, good, because I do want to learn about your magazine. | 那好 因为我正希望了解你的杂志 |
[22:56] | In fact, let’s go now | 事实上 我们现在出发吧 |
[22:57] | Now? | 现在? |
[22:58] | Yeah! Daniel’s out at the shows. | 是啊 丹尼尔去看秀了 |
[23:00] | I’m not gonna get any further on this Heinrich thing. | 我在翰瑞克秀的事上毫无进展 |
[23:03] | So let’s go learn about sports. | 所以让我们去了解体育吧 |
[23:07] | You know, tonight might not be the best night to start.. | 今晚也许并不是个很好的开始 |
[23:09] | I won’t take no for an answer. | 我不想听到拒绝 |
[23:18] | I tried to warn you. | 我警告过你 |
[23:19] | You could have been a little more specific. | 你应该说得再详细点 |
[23:23] | I can’t believe you haven’t seen “Step up 2 the streets” yet. | 真不敢相信你还没看过”舞出我人生2″ |
[23:25] | It’s only the best classical-versus-urban dance movie ever. | 它是无以伦比的”传统对现代”舞蹈电影 |
[23:29] | It totally defines my generation. | 它完全定义了我这一代 |
[23:36] | Trying to watch a movie here. | 拜托看看电影 |
[23:40] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[23:44] | We should go dancing sometime. | 有时我们也应该跳跳舞 |
[23:46] | Mm. I got some moves. | 我会来几手 |
[23:48] | I bet you do. | 我打赌你会 |
[23:56] | Everything okay? | 怎么了吗 |
[23:57] | I can’t hear what they’re saying. | 我听不到他们说什么 |
[23:59] | It’s either about stepping up or the streets. | 是听不到跳舞还是听不到街道 |
[24:06] | You know what? I don’t even like this movie. | 算了 我没胃口看电影了 |
[24:15] | What is going on with you? You’re acting like a child. | 你怎么了 你表现得像个孩子 |
[24:18] | You’re acting like a horny teenager. | 你表现得像个小流氓 |
[24:20] | Hilda, I’m sorry you don’t like this, | 希尔达 我很抱歉你不喜欢 |
[24:22] | but I have a right to be in a relationship. | 但我有权谈恋爱 |
[24:25] | And I have a right not to have your relationship | 而我有权能不在一回头时 |
[24:27] | shoved in my face every time I turn around! | 就看见你们亲热 |
[24:30] | No, papi. This is my house, too! | 不 爸爸 我也住这 |
[24:35] | For the record, I really like Elena, | 到目前为止 我真的喜欢依莲娜 |
[24:37] | and it’s not just because | 并不仅仅因为 |
[24:39] | she’s turned this place into a day spa. | 她把这里变成水疗中心 |
[24:42] | I wish Hilda felt that way. | 我希望希尔达也这么想 |
[24:43] | I know. They used to be friends. | 我明白 她们过去是朋友 |
[24:47] | Maybe if she stayed in a room with her more than a minute, | 也许当她们之间共处一会儿 |
[24:49] | she’d remember that. | 她就能重温这些 |
[24:51] | Come on. Andie’s about to show the 4-1-0 crew | 来 到安迪秀4-1-0(街舞团体)表演的时候了 |
[24:55] | the true meaning of the streets. | 这是街舞的精髓所在 |
[25:03] | Hey. Nice game. | 比赛真不错 |
[25:04] | Uh, Matt, are you sure it’s okay for me to be in here? | 马特 我在这里真的合适吗 |
[25:08] | Well, they’re okay with it if you are. | 如果你觉得合适就合适 |
[25:10] | Yeah. I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be fine? | 我觉得合适 为什么不合适 |
[25:13] | Oh! Sorry. Sorry.I didn’t see anything. | 对不起 对不起 我什么都没看见 |
[25:17] | Although I think now we might be married. | 尽管我现在想我们可能结婚了 |
[25:19] | Hey. Hey, Sasha. Sasha, great game saturday. | 萨沙 萨莎 周六的比赛真棒 |
[25:23] | Hey, that, Betty, is Sasha Radovic. | 贝蒂 这是萨沙·罗迪维克 |
[25:25] | I swear, I once saw him drain a three from the parking lot. | 我发誓 一次我见他在停车场清理排水沟 |
[25:28] | Oh, well, I understood “parking lot.” | 我知道”停车场” |
[25:32] | So it must be nice, huh | 所以能在你理想的杂志工作 |
[25:35] | working at your dream magazine? | 肯定很棒 |
[25:38] | “Great Sport”? Hardly | “超级体育”? 才不是 |
[25:40] | I always..I always stunk at sports. | 我一直 一直讨厌体育 |
[25:42] | And I always thought | 而且我一直认为 |
[25:43] | the pros were just a bunch of overpaid babies. | 职业运动员就是一帮拿高薪的婴儿 |
[25:45] | -Hey, I heard that. -Good. | -我听到了 -好啊 |
[25:50] | So what changed? | 那什么改变了 |
[25:51] | I got to know the guys. | 我了解了这些人 |
[25:53] | Brock over there.. | 那里的布鲁克 |
[25:55] | got into a car accident when he was 16. | 他十六岁时出了车祸 |
[25:57] | The doctors told him he would never walk again… | 医生说他再也不能走路 |
[25:59] | but he had a dream to play basketball. | 但是他梦想打篮球 |
[26:02] | And, uh, and Jimmy.. um, well, okay, | 还有吉米 |
[26:04] | Jimmy just likes the money, | 吉米就喜欢钱 |
[26:06] | but, uh, but Sasha.. | 但萨沙 |
[26:08] | Just wait. Wait. | 等一下 |
[26:11] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[26:15] | Whose names are those? | 这些名字是谁 |
[26:16] | His siblings. | 他的兄弟姐妹 |
[26:18] | He was drafted here last year,passed when he was 18. | 他去年被征入伍 当时他18岁 |
[26:21] | Couldn’t speak a word of english,hardly knew a soul, | 一句英语不会说 一个人也不认识 |
[26:24] | because the serbian government | 因为塞尔维亚政府 |
[26:25] | wouldn’t allow his family to come with him. | 不让他家人陪他来 |
[26:27] | And so he plays to support them. | 所以他靠打篮球来养活家人 |
[26:29] | Want me to, uh, keep going? | 还想听我说吗 |
[26:32] | Not if it includes pointing to more naked men. | 如果你不再指裸男的话 |
[26:36] | All I’m saying is that none of this was a natural fit for me. | 我想说这一切没有一项是天生适合我 |
[26:39] | You know, but I found my way in by making it personal. | 但是我找到了适合自己的方法 |
[26:44] | Maybe that would work for you at “Mode.” | 也许你在”米德”也可以这样做 |
[26:47] | Here. Come on.I want to show you the, uh, showers. | 来 我带你去参观下洗澡间 |
[26:50] | I’m..I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[26:52] | We’re actually going to the, uh, steam room. | 实际上 我们要去桑拿房 |
[26:55] | Shut up, matt. Hmm. | 闭嘴 马特 |
[27:01] | I spent an hour and a half trashing Proenza Schouler. | 我花了一个半小时废话 |
[27:04] | I said the most heinous things. | 我说了最恶毒的事 |
[27:07] | I’m surprised I wasn’t arrested for a hate crime. | 我很惊奇自己为什么没因仇视罪被逮捕 |
[27:09] | That’ll teach them who has the real power in this business. | 这会让他们领教到谁是行业里的老大 |
[27:12] | Nobody puts baby in the second row. | 没人把婴儿放在第二排 |
[27:14] | Oh, darling, that referee might be current in Australia, | 亲爱的 那个裁判员现在也许在澳大利亚 |
[27:16] | but we’re over it here. | 但是这里完事了 |
[27:19] | Oh, this must be it. | 这应该正是它 |
[27:20] | And finally, my exclusive interview | 最后 我的独家专访 |
[27:22] | with “Mode’s” co-editor-in-chief, Wilhelmina Slater. | 采访”米德”的合伙主编威廉敏娜·斯莱特 |
[27:25] | We hear she’s got some juicy dish | 她有些猛料要说 |
[27:27] | on Proenza Schouler’s new line. | 普罗恩萨·施罗的新设计 |
[27:28] | Wait a minute. Breaking news? This just in.. | 等一下 刚刚收到特大新闻 |
[27:32] | doggy jeans are now low-waisted. | 狗狗仔裤现为低腰的 |
[27:35] | That’s right, pups. It’s time to ditch those mid-rise denims | 这样才对 是时候扔掉那些高腰牛仔裤了 |
[27:38] | or risk looking like last year’s bitch. | 要不看起来就像去年的傻妞 |
[27:40] | for more on these hoochie poochies, | 精彩内容继续 |
[27:42] | let’s go to our canine correspondent. | 下面让我们转接犬齿特派记者 |
[27:45] | You can’t let that bother you. | 别为此不高兴6 |
[27:50] | It’s slipping away. | 我正在过气 |
[27:52] | What is? | 怎么了 |
[27:55] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[28:00] | Talk to me. What is it? | 跟我说说 怎么了 |
[28:03] | For 20 years, I killed myself for my career. | 过去二十年 我为了事业奉献了一切 |
[28:06] | I sacrificed everything, | 我牺牲了所有 |
[28:08] | and now because I dared to flirt with a personal life, | 现在因为我有一点自己的生活 |
[28:13] | suddenly I’m nothing? | 突然我分文不值? |
[28:17] | Oh. Silly me. I just, uh, I thought I could have it all. | 我真傻 我以为可以面面俱到 |
[28:23] | You can, with me. | 你可以的 和我一起 |
[28:26] | Willie, you and I are both fighters. | 威威 我们都是战士 |
[28:30] | And the thing about being a fighter is, you don’t stop. | 战士的真正内涵是 从不停下 |
[28:33] | If you’re down,you look for an opportunity | 如果你遭遇不顺 就要找机会 |
[28:36] | to claw your way back. | 东山再起 |
[28:39] | Now people may not like you for it, | 人们也许因为它不喜欢你 |
[28:42] | but I do. | 但我喜欢 |
[28:45] | And we are in this together. | 我们共同进退 |
[28:57] | So I learned all about | 所以我了解了全部 |
[28:58] | how you grew up behind the iron curtain, | 你是在铁栅栏下怎样长大的 |
[29:01] | dreaming of a life on the other side of the berlin wall | 梦想着柏林墙另一边的生活 |
[29:05] | and that you lost your father | 当你们试图穿越刺网被抓住时 |
[29:08] | when he got caught trying to escape over the barbed wire. | 你失去了父亲 |
[29:12] | And so even when the wall came down, | 所以即使墙被拆毁 |
[29:13] | you still carried that pain, | 你的痛苦仍在 |
[29:15] | pain that is always with you,even in the clothes you make. | 痛苦一直跟着你 在你的服装中体现出来 |
[29:20] | Maybe the only way you can imagine escaping | 也许你想像出逃亡的唯一办法 |
[29:22] | is by raising giant wings | 就是插上翅膀 |
[29:24] | and letting the wind carry you far away. | 然后乘风而去 |
[29:28] | Is that right? | 这样说对吗 |
[29:37] | Now we will make love. | 现在我们来做爱吧 |
[29:39] | Well, no. Thank you, though. | 不不 谢谢 |
[29:41] | Let me show you how I want to use this in your show. | 我给你看看 在秀场怎么体现该主题 |
[29:49] | This is a representation of the Berlin wall. | 这是柏林墙的再现 |
[29:52] | You can explain to the fire marshal | 你得向消防局局长解释下 |
[29:54] | that our iron curtain is only blocking the back two exits. | 虽然铁幕挡住了后台的两个出口 |
[29:56] | – There are six more exits in the house. – Yeah, sure. | -还剩了六个出口 -当然 |
[29:58] | Right after I ask him to introduce me to some firemen. | 那也得他先给我介绍几个消防员 |
[30:01] | Everything good? | 一切顺利吗 |
[30:02] | Steve, we have to move Isaac Mizrahi | 史蒂夫 我们得让艾萨克·麦兹拉西(著名服装设计师) |
[30:04] | to the front row. | 坐前排 |
[30:04] | There are too many sharp objects | 太多锋利的东西 |
[30:06] | for him to throw another tantrum. | 会让他大发雷霆的 |
[30:07] | Yeah, everything’s great. | 一切都很好 |
[30:08] | Good. Then it’ll seem less selfish if I make this about me. | 很好 那我惦记这个不算太自私了 |
[30:11] | Something is going on with Molly. | 莫莉那儿有点不对劲儿 |
[30:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:14] | Well, she ran out of Proenza Schouler | 她离开普罗恩萨·施罗(著名服装品牌)的秀后 |
[30:16] | and hasn’t returned my calls since. | 还没给我回电话呢 |
[30:19] | Well, did you do something stupid? | 你是不是做了什么傻事 |
[30:20] | No, just the opposite. | 没有 好事才对 |
[30:21] | I got her this big makeover right before the show. | 秀开场前我找人给她好好打扮了一下 |
[30:24] | Daniel, you did something stupid. Thank you. | 丹尼尔 你真是做了件傻事 谢谢你 |
[30:27] | What? | 什么 |
[30:28] | Look, you basically told her | 事实上 你是在告诉她 |
[30:30] | that you weren’t okay with the way she is. | 你原先的穿着打扮不及格 |
[30:32] | No, I- I am okay with her. I- I think she’s amazing. | 我没觉得啊 我觉得她很美 |
[30:34] | Well, then you better find a big way to tell her that. | 那你最好想个好办法 表达心声 |
[30:36] | Oh! Careful with the razor blades. | 当心那些刀片 |
[30:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[30:54] | I’ve never been to fashion week. | 我还从没来过时尚周呢 |
[30:56] | I thought it’d be fun to watch the show together. | 我以为大家一起看秀会很有意思的 |
[30:58] | Did my father put you up to this? | 是我爸爸让你来的吗 |
[31:00] | No. | 不是 |
[31:02] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[31:03] | And how could he do that to Justin? | 他怎么能这样对贾斯廷 |
[31:04] | You know he was dying to come to this? | 你知道他多想来这儿吗 |
[31:06] | Actually, Justin’s the one who gave me his seat. | 事实上 票是贾斯廷给我的 |
[31:09] | I guess your father’s not the only one | 我想你爸爸可不是唯一一个 |
[31:10] | who wants us to get along. | 想让我们和好的人 |
[31:18] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[31:20] | Hey. I’ve been calling and calling. | 我一直都在给你打电话 |
[31:22] | – I know. – No, no, no, wait. I have been an idiot. | -我知道 -不 等等 是我太傻 |
[31:25] | You don’t need a makeover. | 你根本不需要打扮的 |
[31:27] | I’m the one who needs to change. | 我才是需要改变的那个人 |
[31:29] | You are so different from everyone I know, | 你和我认识的女孩子都不同 |
[31:32] | and you care about the things that matter, | 你在乎的都是很重要的事情 |
[31:33] | you won’t let met get away with being shallow and stupid. | 你不能眼看我这么浅薄愚蠢 就撒手不管 |
[31:37] | When I think about our future, I’m not scared. | 当想到我们的未来的时候 我没有害怕 |
[31:39] | It’s just..it’s exciting. | 我感觉 很激动 |
[31:41] | And I’ve never been that guy before. | 我从来不是这样一个人 |
[31:42] | I don’t want to you to change. Molly, I love you. | 我不希望你改变 莫莉 我爱你 |
[31:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:52] | It’s just been an overwhelming week. | 这个礼拜 一切都出乎意料 |
[31:54] | Yeah. No, I get that. Fashion week is ridiculous, | 我明白 时装周是很荒谬 |
[31:58] | and you have all that stuff going on with your apartment. | 你家房子又出了点问题 |
[32:01] | How is that going? | 房子修得怎么样 |
[32:03] | Actually, it’s more serious than they thought. | 事实上 比他们想象的要严重 |
[32:07] | But they’re working on it. | 但他们在想办法了 |
[32:30] | Come on. Who’s gonna wear that? | 拜托了 谁要穿那个啊 |
[32:32] | I got the same one in purple. | 我有件一样的 紫色的 |
[32:58] | Christina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[32:59] | I think it’s going really well. | 我看一切都很顺利 |
[33:01] | Oh, Mother of God. Pull up your own nail boots next time. | 天哪 下次穿钉鞋自己往上拉吧 |
[33:04] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[33:06] | The show is perfect. | 整场秀太完美了 |
[33:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | I give you a dress to say thank you. | 赠送你件衣服 以表谢意 |
[33:14] | Your body will destroy the line. | 你的身体会破坏线条的 |
[33:17] | I give you this instead. | 还是送你这个好了 |
[33:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:27] | Mine. Ow! | 天哪 |
[33:29] | Oh, that hurts so good. | 痛得爽 |
[33:43] | – Do you want to get a drink? – Let’s go. | -还不如去喝一杯 -我们走吧 |
[33:50] | I am this close to throwing a tantrum. | 我差点就该发飙了 |
[33:55] | Why is spandex,such a glamour don’t? | 为什么是弹性面料呢 真漂亮 |
[33:58] | It’s the perfect fabric. | 这料子非常好 |
[34:00] | You can dress it up. You can dress it down. | 既能盛装打扮 也能走休闲路线 |
[34:01] | Right? You put on a red belt, | 对吧 加一条红腰带 |
[34:03] | some chunky jewelry, you’re going out. | 搭一些厚重首饰 就能出门了 |
[34:07] | What do you think about stirrup pants? | 你觉得踩脚裤怎么样 |
[34:10] | You first. | 你先说 |
[34:12] | – I love ’em. – I know. Me, too. I love ’em. | -我喜欢 -我知道 我也很喜欢 |
[34:17] | I can’t help it. | 情不自禁 |
[34:20] | – You are so busted. – What? | -你现形了吧 -什么 |
[34:22] | You’re having a good time with me. You like me. | 你和我在一起很开心的 你喜欢我 |
[34:26] | Fine. I like you. | 好吧 我喜欢你 |
[34:28] | It’s just… this thing with my father… | 只是你和我爸这事 |
[34:31] | Look… maybe we could set some ground rules. | 看吧 也许我们能订些规矩 |
[34:36] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好吧 我听着呢 |
[34:40] | Ignacio and I could sit a little further apart | 看电影的时候 伊格纳修和我 |
[34:43] | during movie night, | 可以分开点坐 |
[34:46] | and keep the P.D.A. to a minimum. | 尽量避免公开亲密的行为 |
[34:49] | Oh, I don’t know. It is kind of sweet.. | 我不知道 你们俩之间 |
[34:51] | you guys makingon each other… | 亲密的行为还挺甜蜜的 |
[34:53] | Maybe you could go to your place once in a while. | 也许偶尔 你们可以去你家 |
[34:55] | Done. | 没问题 |
[34:59] | That model with the spikes is a wee bit steady on her feet. | 那个穿钉鞋的模特也站得太稳了吧 |
[35:02] | I think there might be an impaling. | 感觉像钉住了似的 |
[35:04] | I think I finally get it. | 我想我终于明白了 |
[35:06] | Fashion is art. | 时尚是一种艺术 |
[35:09] | It’s just another way of taking what’s on the inside | 它把内心的感情 |
[35:12] | and putting it out there for everyone else to experience it. | 用外在来表达 让其他人也能体会 |
[35:16] | It’s not shallow. It’s courageous. | 时尚并不浅薄 它象征着勇气 |
[35:17] | It’s… it’s beautiful. | 真的是 太美了 |
[35:23] | Are you okay? Did you cut yourself on a dress again? | 你没事吧 又被衣服伤到了吗 |
[35:25] | No, no, no, no.Well, no, not–not that. I just… | 不是 不是的 我只是 |
[35:30] | Are you going into labor? | 你是不是要开始阵痛了 |
[35:32] | Well, not exactly. I’ve..I’ve sort of been in labor all day. | 倒也不是 我一整天都在阵痛 |
[35:35] | – What?! – No, but I didn’t want to go to the hospital | -什么 -我还不想去医院 |
[35:37] | until the contractions got a little bit closer together… | 除非阵痛越来越频繁 |
[35:40] | Which is about now. Ooh! Ooh! | 也就是现在的情况 |
[35:41] | Well, come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 快点 我们出去 |
[35:45] | Shoot! | 讨厌 |
[35:47] | The iron curtain is blocking the back two exits. | 铁幕把后台的两个出口都堵上了 |
[35:54] | Heinrich, I’m sorry. | 翰瑞克 对不住了 |
[35:56] | Christina, let’s go. | 克里斯蒂娜 我们走 |
[35:57] | Oh, no, no, no, no, Betty. Not the runway. | 不 不行 贝蒂 不能走T台 |
[35:59] | – Yes, the runway. – I don’t want to spoil the show. | -就是T台 -我不想毁了秀啊 |
[36:01] | We don’t have any other option. | 我们没得选了 |
[36:03] | Oh, it is more pain than I could ever dream of. It is perfect! | 这比我想的可要痛多了 真是太完美了 |
[36:07] | Excuse me. Here, just take my hand. | 抱歉 来 抓住我的手 |
[36:13] | Now watch out for the broken glass. | 当心碎玻璃 |
[36:16] | Just keep breathing. Breathe. Breathe. | 保持呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[36:19] | Daniel, call an ambulance! | 丹尼尔 叫救护车 |
[36:22] | You’re gonna be okay. We’re gonna get you a doctor. | 你会没事的 我们给你找医生来 |
[36:27] | Good. Good. No.Oh, no, Christina. | 没事的 不 不 克里斯蒂娜 |
[36:31] | Go ahead. You go without me. I’ll be okay. | 去吧 我没关系 我没事的 |
[36:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:35] | I have no idea. I’m delirious. | 我也不知道 我要疯掉了 |
[36:38] | But I think I’m gonna have the baby here! | 我想孩子怕是要在这儿生了 |
[36:40] | What? | 什么 |
[36:45] | Apparently, the back exits are blocked, | 很明显 后台的门堵上了 |
[36:47] | which is why Betty and Christina decided to ruin the show. | 就是贝蒂和克里斯蒂娜决定毁了秀的理由 |
[36:50] | Yes, I’ll hold. Yeah, uh, paramedics said with the crowds | 是的 等一下 医护人员说 |
[36:52] | and street closures it could be tough to get through, | 因为人群拥挤又封路 过不来 |
[36:54] | but I’m checking on a helicopter right now. | 让我再看看直升飞机 |
[36:56] | Yes. Daniel Meade. | 是的 丹尼尔·米德 |
[36:57] | So Christina can’t get out,and they can’t come in. | 那么克里斯蒂娜出不去 他们进不来 |
[36:59] | It’s a fashion disaster. | 真是时尚圈的灾难 |
[37:01] | Or it could be an opportunity | 也许是个好机会 |
[37:03] | for me to claw my way back to the top. | 让我能再次站到顶端 |
[37:09] | People, she needs her privacy. | 各位 她需要自己的空间 |
[37:11] | Models, come forward. | 模特们 快过来 |
[37:13] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[37:17] | Now raise your wings. | 打开翅膀 |
[37:23] | This isn’t quite how I pictured it happening. | 我可从没想到会是这样的情景 |
[37:25] | Um, could the models please turn around? | 模特们 能不能请你们转过身去 |
[37:30] | Is there anyone here qualified to deliver a baby? | 有没有谁有资格接生的 |
[37:35] | My father’s girlfriend is a nurse! | 我爸爸的女朋友是护士 |
[37:37] | You called me his girlfriend. | 你说我是他的女朋友 |
[37:39] | Yeah, I’m growing. | 是的 我懂事了 |
[37:40] | Chop! Chop! Let’s go! | 快 快点 |
[37:42] | Who’s the pregnant lady wearing? | 孕妇穿的是什么牌子的衣服 |
[37:45] | Herself. She’s wearing herself. | 她自己设计的 她穿的是自主品牌 |
[37:46] | Christina Mckinney. | 克里斯蒂娜·麦肯尼 |
[37:49] | Yay! That was Isaac Mizrahi! | 是艾萨克·麦兹拉西(著名美国服装设计师) |
[37:52] | You’re gonna get really excited later. | 等会儿你会很激动的 |
[37:54] | Stand by, lights. Cue music. | 灯光准备 音乐准备 |
[37:58] | This is Suzuki st. Pierre,live from the “Mode” show, | 铃木·圣皮埃尔 在《风尚》时装秀做现场直播 |
[38:01] | where the child of Wilhelmina Slater | 威廉敏娜·斯莱特女士和 |
[38:02] | and the late Bradford Meade | 已故的布拉德福·米德先生的孩子 |
[38:03] | is about to make its first runway appearance. | 将首次登上秀场 |
[38:05] | With any luck, Wilhelmina’s chromosomes | 在基因大战中 威廉敏娜的基因是否有机会 |
[38:06] | will drown Bradford’s in the gene pool, | 打败布拉德福的基因呢 |
[38:08] | and we’ll end up with a looker. | 我们拭目以待 |
[38:11] | I wish she would quit doing that. | 希望她能别再叫了 |
[38:27] | I am not crying. I am.. | 我可没有落泪 我没有 |
[38:30] | Damn it. It’s dan rather all over again. | 该死的 音乐又要来了 |
[38:33] | Go, lights. Go, music. Cue the hydraulic lift. | 灯光音乐 走 液压升降台 走 |
[38:50] | Cue the land mines. | 撒花 |
[39:03] | Matt, hey. What are you doing here? | 马特 怎么在这儿呢 |
[39:06] | Well, I- I wanted to see | 我来是想看看 |
[39:08] | what you did with the show, and wow. | 你设计的秀 真棒 |
[39:10] | And a live birth. | 还现场生孩子 |
[39:12] | Heinrich gave you nothing, and you made it amazing. | 翰瑞克没给你什么 你的秀却新意迭出 |
[39:17] | I mean, you were the one who told me to dig deeper, | 我想说 是你告诉我要透过现象看本质 |
[39:20] | find my connection. | 找出事物间的联系 |
[39:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:25] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[39:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:27] | It’s just an impulse | 条件反射 |
[39:28] | I have whenever someone says “thank you.” | 别人说谢谢的时候我会回谢 |
[39:32] | So, Matt, uh, we’re gonna be partners this year. | 马特 今年我们就是搭档了 |
[39:36] | I get to learn all about sports, | 我要好好了解体育圈 |
[39:38] | and now that the fashion show is done, | 既然秀也结束了 |
[39:40] | I’ll have time to show you | 我就有时间向你展示 |
[39:41] | all the things you wanted to learn about fashion. | 你想学的 一切有关时尚的事情了 |
[39:45] | To be honest | 说真的 |
[39:46] | I wasn’t really that interested in learning about fashion. | 对于了解时尚知识 我不是很感兴趣 |
[39:49] | I was more interested in learning about you. | 我想多了解的 是你 |
[39:56] | So… I will see you at Y.E.T.I… partner. | 那我们班里见了 搭档 |
[40:06] | It would have been so much better | 要是在我做这个前离开 |
[40:07] | if I had left before I did that. | 那就太好了 |
[40:25] | So… what’s it feel like to have a half brother? | 多了个同父异母的弟弟 感觉怎么样 |
[40:31] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[40:32] | Weird. It makes me miss my dad. | 怪怪的 让我想念我爸了 |
[40:39] | I didn’t get a chance to tell you. You put on quite a show | 还没来得及说 秀办得很成功 |
[40:43] | You found a way to | 你找到了一种方式 |
[40:45] | make unwearable clothes beautiful. | 把这些不能穿出去的衣服展示得很美 |
[40:47] | Oh, stop. | 得了吧 |
[40:49] | I learned from the best. | 我可是跟着最优秀的人学习呢 |
[40:51] | Seriously, you have this way of connecting with people. | 说真的 你有一种特别的方式去触动人 |
[40:53] | Like, you get beneath the surface. | 就好像 走进人的内心 |
[40:55] | You don’t find that in this business. | 在这个行业可是独一无二 |
[40:57] | I know it’s not what you want to be doing, | 我知道 这不是你向往的领域 |
[41:01] | but I think you’d make a great editor at “Mode”… someday. | 但我想 有一天你会成为《风尚》的著名编辑 |
[41:05] | Well, thank you for the compliment. | 那么 谢谢夸奖 |
[41:08] | I’m just kind of embarrassed | 我倒有点不好意思 |
[41:10] | it took me so long to figure it out. | 我居然用了这么长时间才认识到 |
[41:12] | Fashion has a lot more substance than I thought. | 时尚比我想的要有深度的多 |
[41:18] | – I’m certainly glad you think so. – Me, too. | -我很高兴你这么想 -我也是 |
[41:23] | Of course… if you ever decide to have a career in fashion, | 当然 如果你决定在时尚界做出成绩 |
[41:26] | we have to talk about all the colors and patterns. | 我们就得谈谈颜色和款式的问题了 |
[41:29] | If I decide to have a career in fashion, | 如果我想在时尚界做出一番成就 |
[41:32] | then I get to decide what looks good. | 那我就能决定什么是美了 |
[41:35] | And if you don’t watch it, | 你要是不看我的秀 |