| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Ok I need to say something | 我有话要说 | 
| [00:03] | And this is really hard | 但真的很难开口 | 
| [00:06] | You know in situations like these | 一般像这类情况 | 
| [00:07] | It’s best to just take a deep breath and say it | 最好直接深吸一口气 一吐为快 | 
| [00:13] | Grimaldi’s pizza’s slightly superior than Lombardi’s, u win | 格里马迪店的披萨比隆巴迪店的稍好 你赢了 | 
| [00:17] | Never challenge me when it comes to pizza | 别再把跟披萨有关的事与我争论 | 
| [00:18] | cause you will always lose | 因为你一定会输 | 
| [00:20] | My dollar please | 愿赌服输 | 
| [00:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [00:27] | Open it and see | 打开看看 | 
| [00:32] | It’s a hair put | 是个发夹 | 
| [00:34] | Matt .. | 马特 | 
| [00:35] | Saw it and I thought of you, Bee for Betty | 看到它就能想到你 贝蒂小蜜蜂 | 
| [00:38] | The stones aren’t real or anything | 宝石并不是真的 | 
| [00:39] | I mean they’re real, they’re just not .. You know .. | 其实是真的 只不过… 你懂的 | 
| [00:41] | It’s beautiful, I love it | 真漂亮 我喜欢 | 
| [00:44] | I want to get you something in honor of our monthiversary | 为了庆祝结识一个月 我要送点礼物给你 | 
| [00:47] | Has it been a month already? | 都已经一个月了吗 | 
| [00:49] | you don’t always have to bring me back to Queens | 你不用总是送我回皇后区 | 
| [00:51] | Well that’s where my queen lives | 但这儿有我心爱的女王 | 
| [00:55] | Dad! | 老爸 | 
| [00:59] | I’m so sorry | 对不起 | 
| [01:00] | I didn’t realize you two were out here | 我不知道你们俩 就在外头 | 
| [01:04] | Hi Matt | 马特 你好 | 
| [01:05] | Hello Mr. Suarez | 幸会 苏亚雷斯先生 | 
| [01:06] | I was on my way to the Bianco’s see if | 我正准备去比亚诺家里 | 
| [01:08] | I could borrow their cooler to go on this trip | 去看看能否借个冷却器去旅行 | 
| [01:10] | I made them sugar cookies | 我给他们做了甜饼 | 
| [01:12] | On what trip? | 什么旅行 | 
| [01:12] | My dad is taking Justin to a cabin in the Poconos | 我爸爸要带贾斯廷和依莲娜 还有她的侄女们 | 
| [01:14] | with Elena and her nephews | 去一个帕科诺的木屋 | 
| [01:16] | Oh that should be cool | 那一定很酷 | 
| [01:17] | Yeah cool | 是的 很酷 | 
| [01:21] | Oh ok, I’ll see you kids later | 那好吧 一会儿再见 | 
| [01:28] | – Sorry – That’s okay | -不好意思 -没关系 | 
| [01:31] | You don’t have to walk me all the way in | 你不需要一直步行送我回来 | 
| [01:33] | What can I say .. I’m a nice guy | 这有什么 我心地善良 | 
| [01:37] | Hey I had fun tonight | 今晚真愉快 | 
| [01:38] | Oh me too | 我也这么觉得 | 
| [01:44] | Thank you, thanks for dinner! | 谢谢 感谢请我吃饭 | 
| [01:46] | It was delicious | 味道真不错 | 
| [01:51] | Papi! | 老爸 | 
| [01:52] | Oh no! I’m so sorry | 不是吧 真对不住 | 
| [01:56] | It’s okay, I have a hard head | 没事 我头硬得很 | 
| [01:57] | How are you doing Mr. Suarez? | 你还好吗 苏亚雷斯 | 
| [01:58] | Good, good, how are you councilman? | 当然好啊 你呢 议员先生 | 
| [02:00] | I’m good | 我也很好 | 
| [02:01] | Good .. Good! | 好的 真不错 | 
| [02:04] | Well I guess I should be getting home | 我该回家了 | 
| [02:06] | I’ll see you tomorrow | 明天见吧 | 
| [02:07] | Oh ok, oh ok | 好的 好的 | 
| [02:08] | -Goodnight -Bye | -晚安 -再见 | 
| [02:10] | Bye! | 慢走 | 
| [02:13] | So another date huh? | 又是个约会 | 
| [02:16] | Things are going good between you guys | 看来你们几个都渐入佳境 | 
| [02:18] | I guess | 或许吧 | 
| [02:19] | Hilda, how was your date? | 希尔达 约会如何啊 | 
| [02:22] | You guess? Why aren’t you more enthusiastic? | 你猜呢 为什么你不热情点 | 
| [02:24] | Archie is a great guy | 阿奇人很不错 | 
| [02:26] | I know papi okay? | 我知道 老爸 | 
| [02:29] | I like him, I’m just not sure if I like him yet | 我喜欢他 但我不确定是否真的 有感觉 | 
| [02:32] | Hilda, that’s like saying you’re not sure | 希尔达 你这么说 就好比 | 
| [02:34] | you like Sirloin steak, it’s crazy | 你不确定是否喜欢牛脊肉 怎可能 | 
| [02:37] | Do I really have to go camping with grandpa and Elena? | 我真的要和外公 还有依莲娜去野营吗 | 
| [02:42] | Yes! Elena’s nephews are dying to meet you | 依莲娜的侄女们迫不及待想见你 | 
| [02:44] | And they planned the whole thing with you and Mike | 而且她们还为你和迈克策划了整个行程 | 
| [02:46] | They planned it with me and Mike to be at a spa | 她们只是计划了让我和迈克参加所谓的 | 
| [02:48] | With mud baths and ginger facials | 泥浆浴和姜味面膜 | 
| [02:51] | You’re going | 你一定要去 | 
| [02:53] | There’ll be plenty of mud | 一定有许多泥浆 | 
| [03:23] | Connor? | 康纳 | 
| [03:31] | Connor? | 康纳 | 
| [03:49] | Okay, guys! | 各位注意了 | 
| [03:50] | with Mode’s first ever sex issue on the stand in just 3 days | 距离《风尚》首次发布性感专题还有3天 | 
| [03:53] | It might seem like the hard work’s over | 或许看起来工作难度很大 | 
| [03:55] | But it’s not | 但非然 | 
| [03:56] | In order to get new advertisers and keep the old ones | 为了获取新的广告合作商 并续约老客户 | 
| [03:59] | We have to make sure our overnight numbers kill | 我们必须把夜间的受众也俘虏过来 | 
| [04:01] | I mean using every resource we can to get people talking | 这意味着要动用一切资源 让人们参与到议论中来 | 
| [04:05] | You know, fire them up | 激活大众的情绪 | 
| [04:06] | Oh Daniel, we could do a tying with modernway.com | 丹尼尔 我们可以在modernway.com上做个链接 | 
| [04:09] | Bring it! | 有道理 | 
| [04:10] | Great! See, that’s an awesome idea | 对啊 瞧 这主意就不错 | 
| [04:11] | I think you people know how important this issue is | 我想你们都明白这事至关重要 | 
| [04:23] | Pardon me, I had a late night | 原谅我 我昨晚熬夜了 | 
| [04:26] | Here’s some more coffee for you | 那就再喝点咖啡 | 
| [04:28] | You all know what to do, let’s get to it | 都知道该干嘛了吧 各就各位 | 
| [04:36] | Ok, you are going to laugh | 你要笑得合不拢嘴了 | 
| [04:38] | I just got off the phone with the Olsen’s twins | 我刚和奥尔森兄弟通完电话 | 
| [04:41] | Apparently they feel just awful that they didn’t include you | 很明显 由于在他们的炼狱期刊的”人物”专栏中没有提到你 | 
| [04:45] | In their big “influence” cokie table book | 他们感到很抱歉 | 
| [04:48] | So they would love it, if you would be a part | 要是你肯在他们下期周刊中的”大人物”现身的话 | 
| [04:51] | of their next book, “More influence” | 他们会非常高兴的 | 
| [04:55] | Willy | 威威 | 
| [05:01] | Willy? | 威威 | 
| [05:06] | Oh my god, oh my god! She’s dead, She’s dead! | 我的天哪 上帝啊 她死了 她死了 | 
| [05:12] | Stop your shrieking Marc, I was just taking a nap | 别鬼叫 马克 我在打盹而已 | 
| [05:18] | But your eyes were .. | 但你的眼睛… | 
| [05:20] | I haven’t slept in weeks | 我一周没好好睡觉了 | 
| [05:22] | I just wake all night, feeling so tense | 我整夜都醒着 紧张得要命 | 
| [05:27] | Well naturally, look at your desk, it’s a mess | 放松点 看你的桌子 乱糟糟的 | 
| [05:36] | Maybe something else is on your mind? | 或许是你有心事 | 
| [05:38] | Yes getting a good night sleep is on my mind | 想要好好睡一觉 是我最大的心头事了 | 
| [05:42] | I can’t even take a sleeping pill because of that damn baby | 那要命的孩子 让我整夜都不敢吃一片安眠药 | 
| [05:46] | Marc, I need help | 小马 我需要帮助 | 
| [05:50] | Of course you do | 你当然需要 | 
| [05:52] | And I am here for you | 我随时为你赴汤蹈火 | 
| [05:55] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 | 
| [05:58] | I meant I needed you to hire a night nanny | 我是要你帮我雇个夜间保姆 | 
| [06:00] | Oh ok, well I’ll get right on it | 好吧 我帮你搞定 | 
| [06:05] | But Willy | 但威威 | 
| [06:07] | Aren’t there maybe some other night needs, | 还需要其他的夜间服务吗 | 
| [06:11] | that aren’t being met? | 刚才所未提及的 | 
| [06:15] | Willy, Willy? | 威威 威威 | 
| [06:19] | this is so weird | 太诡异了 | 
| [06:23] | Hey Betty, I’ve got a web thing | 贝蒂 关于网页我有个问题 | 
| [06:25] | What do you think about | 你对”有趣的性爱和 | 
| [06:26] | “fun sex versus boring relationship sex”? | 无趣的感情”这题目怎么想的 | 
| [06:29] | You can write about all the boring things | 你能写下你与那叫谁 | 
| [06:30] | – You do with what’s-his-name. – matt. | -之间无聊的事 -他叫马特 | 
| [06:32] | Whatever. and I can write about all the fun things | 随便 然而我能写下所有有趣的东西 | 
| [06:34] | I’m gonna do with whatever guy I meet tonight. | 我可以和今晚遇见的无论哪个人做那事 | 
| [06:37] | How about “the modern day mating rituals”? | 题目改成”例行的当代约会”怎样 | 
| [06:40] | You know, something a little less personal. | 你知道 有些事要隐晦一点 | 
| [06:42] | Ooh, you slut! why, what are you hiding? | 你真猥琐 你在隐瞒些什么 | 
| [06:44] | Matt’s into kink, isn’t he? is he a leather pig? | 马特没什么怪癖 是吗 他是不是人面兽心 | 
| [06:46] | – Does he like ice cubing? -Ice what? | -他是不是冷面杀手 -冷什么 | 
| [06:48] | – Cubing. – no! matt is into normal things, I think. | -杀手 -不 我觉得马特很正常啊 | 
| [06:51] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天那 | 
| [06:54] | Are you actually saying that you haven’t tapped that yet? | 你刚刚意思是你到现在还没和他做过吗 | 
| [06:58] | No, but we’re definitely headed in that direction. | 是的 但是我们肯定在往这方面想了 | 
| [07:01] | We just haven’t gotten there yet. | 我们只是还没行动罢了 | 
| [07:02] | This is none of your business. | 这事与你无关 | 
| [07:04] | -betty, you have been dating for like a year. -a month. | -贝蒂 但好像你已经和他谈了一年了 -一个月 | 
| [07:06] | Exactly, and he’s a billionaire, | 差不多 但他是亿万富翁 | 
| [07:09] | And for some reason, he seems to be into you. | 而且不知为什么 他好像看上你了 | 
| [07:11] | What the hell are you waiting for? | 你到底还在等什么 | 
| [07:24] | Betty, are you wearing lip gloss? | 你涂了润唇膏吗 贝蒂 | 
| [07:26] | Maybe. | 大概吧 | 
| [07:27] | Whoo! what’s the special occasion? | 要去什么特殊的场合 | 
| [07:29] | Matt and I have a date, | 我和马特有个约会 | 
| [07:30] | And I was kind of hoping tonight would be the night. | 我期望今晚能是我们的初夜 | 
| [07:34] | Hoping? if you’re ready, just tell him. | 只期望吗 你真想的话 就告诉他吧 | 
| [07:36] | Well, it’s not that easy. | 不那么简单 | 
| [07:38] | I mean, I’ve never had to do that before. | 我意思是 我以前从没有主动去做 | 
| [07:39] | With henry and Walter, it just kind of happened. | 和亨利 沃尔特时 很自然地就发生了 | 
| [07:41] | Oh, yeah. well, some guys need more of a push. | 是啊 有人要像蜡烛那样点了才亮 | 
| [07:45] | – Let me see your bra. – stop! what! | -让我看看你的胸罩 -住手 干嘛 | 
| [07:50] | Ay, papi, jeez! you’re going camping for two days, | 天啊 老爸 你去野营就两天时间 | 
| [07:53] | Not two weeks. | 不是两个星期啊 | 
| [07:55] | I know. he can bring six cans of bug spray, | 我知道 他能带六罐杀虫剂 | 
| [07:57] | -But I can’t bring a blow dryer. -there’s no electricity. | -我连个吹风机都带不了 -因为那里没有电 | 
| [08:01] | -Oh, dear god. -hey, we hit the road at 5:00 a.m. | -我的上帝啊 -我们早上5点出发 | 
| [08:04] | -You girls up for an early breakfast? -I know I’ll be there. | -你们早点起来吃早餐 -好吧 我会的 | 
| [08:07] | I have a date with archie, so I should be in bed by 9:00. | 我和阿奇约会 那我应该在9点之前睡觉 | 
| [08:10] | Good. how about you, betty? | 很好 那你呢 贝蒂 | 
| [08:11] | Actually, um, i… | 事实上 我 | 
| [08:15] | Uh, matt and I are gonna have a late dinner. | 我和马特去吃饭会晚点回来 | 
| [08:16] | That’s all right. | 那好吧 | 
| [08:18] | I’ll just come in and give you a little kiss before we leave. | 我会进来给你个告别之吻的 | 
| [08:21] | Uh, papi, I think I’m gonna stay in the city tonight, | 老爸 我想我今晚会住在城里 | 
| [08:25] | You know, get some work on my web article done. | 你知道 我要完成网上的哪些文章 | 
| [08:27] | How can you stay in the city? | 你怎么住城里 | 
| [08:29] | You don’t have a place there anymore. | 你在那里没有地方住了 | 
| [08:31] | Jeez, papi! she’s spending the night with her boyfriend. | 天哪 老爸 他今晚要和她男朋友过 | 
| [08:34] | Even I knew that. she’s wearing lip gloss. | 我都知道了 她涂了唇彩 | 
| [08:40] | Okay, I’ll just see you when I see you. | 行 那现在就和你说再见了 | 
| [08:47] | Have fun! | 玩的开心点 | 
| [08:49] | bye | 再见 | 
| [08:56] | Hey, daniel, can I ask you something? | 丹尼尔 能问你点事吗 | 
| [08:59] | What do you think of me doing a poetry slam? | 你觉得我做个诗社怎样 | 
| [09:05] | Oh, you’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [09:06] | Yeah, I’ve been writing poetry for years, | 是的 我写诗好几年了 | 
| [09:08] | And I never had the nerve to perform any of it, | 我还没有发表任何一首 | 
| [09:10] | And it’s something I kind of always wanted to do. | 但写诗就是我一直想做的事 | 
| [09:12] | Then, uh, you should definitely do that. | 那你就坚定地去做吧 | 
| [09:14] | you don’t think it sounds crazy? | 你不觉得听上去很疯狂吗 | 
| [09:16] | I didn’t say that. | 我没说过 | 
| [09:19] | No, but seriously, I think that’s brave. | 但说真的 我觉得那需要勇气 | 
| [09:21] | You couldn’t pay me enough to get up | 你不能叫我站在人们面前 | 
| [09:23] | -in front of people and perform. -why | -然后朗诵 -为什么 | 
| [09:25] | Oh, just a horrible, | 就是很讨厌 | 
| [09:26] | Scarring high school rock band experience. | 高中摇滚乐队留下的阴影吧 | 
| [09:28] | Oh, my god. you were in a band? what did you play? | 天哪 你以前进过乐队吗 你玩什么的 | 
| [09:31] | Guitar… | 吉他 | 
| [09:33] | Sort of. I thought I was really good. | 会一点点 我本以为我很棒 | 
| [09:35] | I was really bad. | 但我真的很糟 | 
| [09:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [09:38] | Um, I had to write this incredibly cheesy song– | 我不得不写难以置信的情歌 | 
| [09:42] | “crash and burn,” it was called– | 叫做”撞击后燃烧” | 
| [09:44] | For the battle of the bands at school. | 为了学校的音乐乐队 | 
| [09:45] | I was laughed off the stage. | 我被全年级的人嘲笑 | 
| [09:48] | You would have laughed, too, though, | 你肯定也会笑的 | 
| [09:50] | Especially if you had seen my hair. | 尤其是你看到我的头发 | 
| [09:52] | I want to see a picture. | 我要看那照片 | 
| [09:54] | No, no, no, forget it. | 不行 忘了吧 | 
| [09:55] | -Wouldn’t want to ruin your perfect image of me. -too late. | -不想毁了我在你面前完美的形象 -太晚了 | 
| [10:03] | Okay, mr. prodigy piano guy… | 行了 天才钢琴家先生 | 
| [10:07] | How’s this one? | 这个怎么样 | 
| [10:09] | That was it. that was it. that was a perfect a flat. | 就是这个 就是这个 这是就降调的唱法 | 
| [10:12] | Shut up. you’re a bad liar. | 少来了 你说不来谎的 | 
| [10:13] | No, I’m not lying. I’m still deaf in this ear | 不 我没有说谎 在你唱出那高音后 | 
| [10:15] | From when you did your c-sharp. hey! | 我的这个耳朵还是聋的 | 
| [10:32] | I guess I should, uh, get you a cab. | 我想我应该 帮你叫辆车 | 
| [10:34] | Or I could come upstairs | 或者我可以上楼 | 
| [10:36] | And take a peek at your new wall color. | 看看你新墙的颜色 | 
| [10:39] | Ha ha ha ha. that’s funny. | 哈哈哈 这很好笑 | 
| [10:42] | Oh, wait, here comes one. hey, hey, hey, taxi! | 等等 车来了 出租车 | 
| [10:43] | No, matt. i-i’m not expected home for a while. | 不 马特 我现在不想回家 | 
| [10:46] | Hey! no, no, come on, don’t be silly. | 拜托 别傻了 | 
| [10:48] | -I don’t want you to be cold? -I’m not cold. | -我不想你着凉好吗 -我不冷 | 
| [10:49] | There you go, all right? I’ll call you later. | 走吧 以后联系 | 
| [10:51] | Bye! | 再见 | 
| [10:58] | That guy couldn’t get rid of you fast enough. | 这家伙迫不及待地想甩掉你 | 
| [11:18] | Thanks, Archie. that’s sweet. | 谢谢 阿奇 太好了 | 
| [11:20] | Okay. talk to you later. | 那好 再见 | 
| [11:23] | What kind of a guy calls an hour after a date | 谁会在约会后一个小时打电话来 | 
| [11:26] | To say he had a good time? | 说他很开心 | 
| [11:28] | I think he’s a little too into me. | 我想他有点看上我了 | 
| [11:30] | He spent all night touching my arm | 他整晚都在摸我的手臂 | 
| [11:31] | And trying to hold my hand. | 还试图牵我的手 | 
| [11:33] | Aw, poor hilda. nice guy can’t keep his hands off of you. | 可怜的希尔达 那好人不想松开你的手 | 
| [11:37] | How awful. excuse me. what is your problem? | 太可怕了 抱歉 你有什么问题吗 | 
| [11:40] | My problem is that you’ve been complaining about Archie | 我的问题是从你们一开始见面 | 
| [11:43] | Since the two of you started seeing each other. | 你就一直在抱怨阿奇 | 
| [11:45] | “he’s so into me. he calls just to say nice things.” | “她太喜欢我了 他在电话里只说甜言蜜语” | 
| [11:49] | If it bothers you that much, | 要是这样也会烦到你 | 
| [11:50] | Then why don’t you just break up with him? | 那你干嘛不直接和他分手算了 | 
| [11:52] | Maybe you’re right. I tried to do the nice guy thing. | 也许你是对的 我试图去和那好人恋爱 | 
| [11:54] | What can I say? he’s just not my type. | 我能说什么呢 他不是我的菜 | 
| [11:57] | Hey, what are you doing home anyway? | 那你在家里做什么呢 | 
| [11:59] | I thought tonight was supposed to be, like, the night. | 我想今晚你不是打算 那初夜的吗 | 
| [12:01] | Well, apparently, it wasn’t. | 行了 很显然 泡汤了 | 
| [12:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [12:06] | Nothing. nothing happened. | 没什么 什么也没发生 | 
| [12:08] | I tried to make it very clear that I wanted to stay over, | 我试着清楚地表达我想留下的意思 | 
| [12:11] | And he just laughed and put me in a cab. | 然后他只是笑笑 把我塞进车里 | 
| [12:15] | Well, maybe he misunderstood your signals. | 也许他没明白你的暗示 | 
| [12:17] | You’re very subtle. that’s your style. | 你太隐晦了 这就是你的风格 | 
| [12:20] | Rule number one, never be subtle. | 第一条法则 不要太隐晦 | 
| [12:23] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 | 
| [12:24] | I mean, I think subtlety works sometimes. | 我想 我觉得隐晦有时候会有用 | 
| [12:26] | Yeah, maybe a hundred years ago in, like, the 1950s. | 是啊 也许几百年以前有用吧 像60年代 | 
| [12:29] | But trust me. these days, bolder is better. | 但相信我 现在 越勇敢越好 | 
| [12:32] | So… wh, a girl’s just supposed | 那 假如女生出现 | 
| [12:34] | To come out and say it? | 然后说这个 | 
| [12:37] | You know, like… | 你知道 说这种 | 
| [12:39] | I want to… | 我想要 | 
| [12:43] | You know, I mean, not everybody can do that. | 你知道我意思 这不是谁都能说出口的 | 
| [12:45] | Oh, my god. still dry in betty county? | 天哪 贝蒂村还是干的吗 | 
| [12:49] | Still none of your business, amanda. | 阿曼达 还是不关你的事 | 
| [12:51] | Exactly. betty, in honor of us once being roommates, | 贝蒂 看在我们做过室友的份上 | 
| [12:54] | I am going to personally teach you how to be sexy… | 我想要私下的教你 如何变性感 | 
| [12:58] | Or, you know, as sexy as this can be. | 你知道 让这尽可能的性感 | 
| [13:01] | I will show you some of my no-fail moves. | 我会给你看一些我经典的动作 | 
| [13:03] | Admit it, betty, | 承认吧 贝蒂 | 
| [13:04] | You need a little help in this department. | 你在这方面需要点帮助 | 
| [13:06] | It’ll be great for our article. | 它会比我们的文章更好 | 
| [13:12] | get ready, betty! | 准备好 贝蒂 | 
| [13:14] | ’cause the sex train is coming’. | 性感训练开始了 | 
| [13:17] | FR:Daniel “come to a poetry slam” | 丹尼尔发: “来参加诗社吧” | 
| [13:20] | Ugh. how lame. | 真差劲 | 
| [13:22] | How cool! a poetry slam! | 真酷啊 一个诗社 | 
| [13:24] | Yep, molly’s super excited, and I’ve been so busy | 是的 莫莉现在超级兴奋 我现在正忙着 | 
| [13:26] | Trying to keep this company together… | 把公司的人聚起来 | 
| [13:28] | I just really want it to be a big night for her. | 我真的想做的让她觉得很好 | 
| [13:30] | Well, I’ll definitely be there. I love poetry. | 当然 我肯定会去的 我喜欢诗 | 
| [13:32] | -It was one of my favorite classes in college. – really? | -这在大学是我最喜欢的课之一 -真的吗 | 
| [13:34] | – Yeah. – well, maybe you should read this. | -是的 -也许你该看看这个 | 
| [13:37] | I mean, I think it’s pretty good, | 我觉得这个写得很好 | 
| [13:38] | Although I’m not much of a poetry person. | 虽然我对诗不是很了解 | 
| [13:40] | “softly caressing waves.” good title. | “轻柔地抚摸震动” 标题不错 | 
| [13:47] | Wow. | 哇哦 | 
| [13:50] | “wow” what? “wow” good, or “wow” bad? | 怎么了 “哇哦”好还是不好 | 
| [13:52] | Just wow. I am impressed that molly’s reading this. | 就是感叹 我在想莫莉朗读时的感觉 | 
| [13:57] | It’s very personal… and intimate. | 这很私人 而且亲密 | 
| [14:00] | It is? I thought it was about the ocean. | 是吗 我觉得这说得是大海 | 
| [14:03] | Daniel, the ocean is a metaphor | 丹尼尔 大海只是个隐喻 | 
| [14:05] | For you and her | 是指你和她 | 
| [14:08] | And the two of you… | 两个人 | 
| [14:10] | Softly caressing… | 轻轻爱抚 | 
| [14:14] | Wow. I mean, I-I totally missed that. | 哇噢 我完全没注意到 | 
| [14:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [14:17] | Uh, pretty sure. | 很确定 | 
| [14:18] | “I lay my head on the soft, pale sand, | “我把头枕在轻软的沙滩上 | 
| [14:20] | Breathing in his salty scent.” | 呼吸他的气味” | 
| [14:23] | Is that supposed to be my chest? | 那指的是我的胸膛 | 
| [14:25] | And I’m pretty sure that the “rock” is your head. | 我还很确定”岩石”指的是你的头 | 
| [14:28] | How do you know it’s my head? | 你怎么知道是我的头 | 
| [14:29] | ’cause it’s crying. | 因为它在哭泣 | 
| [14:31] | Wait. What? Rocks don’t cry. | 等下 什么 岩石才不哭泣 | 
| [14:42] | Wow. It’s so weird to be back here. | 再回来感觉真怪 | 
| [14:45] | I know, right? | 是吧 | 
| [14:48] | I miss the me I was with us. | 真怀念和你在一起时的我 | 
| [14:50] | Okay, we’re ready for operation Betty sexification. | 好 我们准备好为贝蒂上堂性感课 | 
| [14:55] | -Amanda, I thought it was just gonna be us girls. -it is | -阿曼达 我以为只有女生 -不正是吗 | 
| [14:58] | You can thank us later by taking us to lunch. | 完事你可以请我们吃饭 | 
| [15:00] | Ugh, this is an impossible deadline. | 时间太紧了 | 
| [15:02] | Matt’s gonna be here in two hours. | 马特两小时候就到 | 
| [15:05] | God, where do we even begin? Look at her. | 我们从哪里开始 看看她 | 
| [15:07] | Mm. yeah, this is a toughie. | 是啊 很难对付 | 
| [15:10] | We have to stay calm. | 我们必须保持冷静 | 
| [15:12] | The key is to come at your target using all six senses– | 重点是运用你的六感来接近目标 | 
| [15:15] | Sound, smell, taste, touch, sight and style. | 听 闻 尝 摸 看和风格 | 
| [15:19] | Well, technically, style is– | 严格说 风格是 | 
| [15:20] | shh! we have to work fast and furious | 要是还想按时完成任务 | 
| [15:22] | If we’re gonna make it in time. | 我们动作要快点了 | 
| [15:24] | -Now pay attention. -First sense–sound. | -注意 -第一感 声音 | 
| [15:31] | Next sense–smell. | 第二感 闻 | 
| [15:38] | Taste… | 尝 | 
| [15:41] | Show him your lips are available | 展现你的嘴唇 | 
| [15:43] | And open for business. | 准备好接吻 | 
| [15:48] | Eat slowly and seductively. | 慢慢地 诱惑地吃 | 
| [15:53] | Touch… | 抚摸 | 
| [15:55] | Ignite his pleasure center | 点燃他的快点 | 
| [15:57] | With a soft graze. | 轻轻地擦过 | 
| [16:00] | -Okay. -nope. no. there. | -好 -不不 那里 | 
| [16:03] | Sight and style. | 看和风格 | 
| [16:07] | And now the art of the seductive hair flick. | 现在是挑逗地用头发轻打 | 
| [16:14] | Flick. flick. flick. flick. flick. | 轻打 轻打 轻打 | 
| [16:19] | Okay. Put this on. Now what about those braces? | 穿上这个 肩带怎么办 | 
| [16:22] | Can those come off? | 能脱下吗 | 
| [16:23] | No. | 不行 | 
| [16:24] | Can we at least lose the glasses? | 至少摘下眼镜? | 
| [16:26] | I kind of need them to see. | 我需要它们看东西 | 
| [16:27] | My concern is what he’s going to see. | 我担心的是他看到什么 | 
| [16:29] | Oh, and don’t forget about this. | 别忘了这个 | 
| [16:32] | A ladle? What’s this for? | 勺子 干什么用的 | 
| [16:34] | You’ll know when the time comes. | 到时候就知道了 | 
| [16:36] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Betty Suarez is… | 不敢相信 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 | 
| [16:39] | Gettin’ some strange tonight. | 今晚要大变样了 | 
| [16:43] | Hey, thanks, guys. | 谢谢喽 | 
| [16:44] | Go get him, tiger. | 拿下他 猛将 | 
| [17:12] | Where did it go? | 你去哪了 | 
| [17:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [17:16] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [17:21] | I-I-I’m your new night nanny. | 我是你的新保姆 | 
| [17:23] | The new night nanny? | 那个新保姆 | 
| [17:26] | Well, what was that growling? | 刚才呼噜噜的声音是什么 | 
| [17:28] | Oh! oh, I-I was reading William | 我刚才在读故事 | 
| [17:30] | “goldilocks and the three bears.” | “金发姑娘和三只熊” | 
| [17:32] | I guess I got a little… | 我觉得要 | 
| [17:33] | Carried away. I’m sorry if I woke you up. | 制造点气氛 对不起吵醒你 | 
| [17:38] | I’m James, by the way. | 顺便说 我叫詹姆士 | 
| [17:43] | Carry on, James. | 继续吧 詹姆士 | 
| [18:04] | This place is even better than last night. | 这地方甚至比昨天更好 | 
| [18:06] | We’ll have two orders of that, please. | 我们要两份这个 谢谢 | 
| [18:09] | You have gotta try this dish. It’s killer. | 你一定得尝尝 杀伤力极强 | 
| [18:14] | Don’t move. | 别动 | 
| [18:17] | You just look really pretty in that light. | 在灯光下你看起来很美 | 
| [18:19] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:21] | And now you moved, and it’s gone. | 你现在动了 不美了 | 
| [18:23] | Kidding. It’s still all good. | 开玩笑 还是那么美 | 
| [18:28] | Listen, Archie, I think maybe– | 听着 阿奇 我想也许 | 
| [18:33] | Archie? | 亚齐 | 
| [18:35] | Archie! I thought that was you! How are you? | 亚齐 我就觉得是你 最近怎样 | 
| [18:38] | I’m–I’m good, real good. | 我很好 很好 | 
| [18:40] | Uh, Hilda, this is Felissa. she and I used to be neighbors. | 希尔达 这是弗利莎 过去的邻居 | 
| [18:43] | Oh, well, we used to be more than that. | 我们可不仅仅是邻居 | 
| [18:45] | Biggest mistake I ever made | 我犯过的最大错误 | 
| [18:46] | Was letting this one slip through my fingers. | 就是让这个男人从我的掌心溜走 | 
| [18:55] | I thought I’d take a break from making flash cards | 我想我得从数字卡片中休息下 | 
| [18:56] | And seduce you. | 然后诱惑你 | 
| [18:59] | Oh, my god, I love your chest. | 天啊 我爱你的胸膛 | 
| [19:01] | It’s so warm and cozy. | 那么温暖和舒服 | 
| [19:03] | So I finally had a chance to read your poem. | 我读了你的诗 | 
| [19:07] | -You did? -Yeah. | -你读了 -是啊 | 
| [19:09] | What did you think? | 觉得怎样 | 
| [19:10] | Yeah, it’s great. | 很好 | 
| [19:12] | Uh, I had some thoughts, you know, | 我有些想法 | 
| [19:14] | From an editorial perspective, if you want. | 从一个主编的角度 如果你想听 | 
| [19:17] | That’d be great. I would love your professional opinion. | 太好了 我想听听你的专业意见 | 
| [19:20] | -I’ll go grab it. -I got it right here. | -我抓个垫子 -在这儿 | 
| [19:24] | Wow. You made a lot of notes. | 你写了好多注释 | 
| [19:27] | No, no, I just kind of jotted down some ideas. | 不不 只是草草记下些想法 | 
| [19:28] | Like, um, instead of, uh, softly caressing, | 例如换掉 轻柔的爱抚 | 
| [19:31] | Maybe the waves should be hard and crashing. | 也许海浪应该是汹涌猛烈的 | 
| [19:35] | And, um, should this rock really sprout tears? | 岩石真的流泪吗 | 
| [19:38] | It… seems exaggerated. | 好像夸张了 | 
| [19:40] | I mean, I would buy it if the rock | 我是说 如果岩石只留一滴泪 | 
| [19:42] | Maybe shed a single tear once. | 也许会很好 | 
| [19:45] | Or you could just lose the image altogether. | 或者是全删了这画面 | 
| [19:47] | Okay. You want to tell me what this is really about? | 好吧 你能告诉为什么这么说吗 | 
| [19:51] | I know this poem is about us, you know… | 我知道诗里说的是我们 | 
| [19:56] | -Having sex. -yeah | -做爱的事 -是啊 | 
| [19:59] | So… | 所以 | 
| [20:00] | So you’re gonna read this in public, | 所以如果你在公众下读这个 | 
| [20:03] | All right, in front of people I work with. | 在我的同事面前 | 
| [20:05] | It’s embarrassing. | 我会很尴尬的 | 
| [20:08] | I see. | 明白了 | 
| [20:11] | Well, the last thing I wanted to do is embarrass you. | 我绝不希望让你感到丢脸 | 
| [20:14] | Molly, come on. | 莫莉 好啦 | 
| [20:15] | No, it’s fine. I’ll just read something else. | 没关系 我再写些其他的 | 
| [20:17] | I should get back to work. | 我得继续工作了 | 
| [20:25] | You always did know how to make me laugh. | 你总是知道怎样逗我笑 | 
| [20:27] | I swear, the biggest mistake I ever made | 我发誓 我犯的最大错误 | 
| [20:29] | Was letting this guy slip through my fingers. | 就是让这男人从我掌心溜走 | 
| [20:33] | Yeah. You mentioned that. | 是 你说过了 | 
| [20:35] | Uh, Felissa, maybe we should, uh, | 弗利莎 也许我们 | 
| [20:38] | get started on our food before it gets cold. | 应该在菜冷掉之前吃 | 
| [20:40] | Oh, my god. I didn’t even notice. What a jerk! | 天哪 我都没注意 太唐突了 | 
| [20:42] | It was so nice meeting you. | 见到你们很高兴 | 
| [20:43] | Yeah, you, too. Call me, sugar. | 你也是 打我电话哦 甜心 | 
| [20:48] | I’m sorry. Felissa’s a bit of a talker. | 对不起 弗利莎比较能侃 | 
| [20:51] | I know! | 看出来了 | 
| [20:53] | I was like, “Hello! we’re on a date here.” | 我想说 “拜托 我们在约会” | 
| [21:02] | Come in! | 请进 | 
| [21:07] | Oh, hey, Matt, I’ll be right out. | 马特 我马上就出来 | 
| [21:10] | I’m just changing out of my work clothes. | 我正换掉上班的衣服 | 
| [21:13] | Wow, this place is cool. Now I can see why | 这地方真好 现在我明白 | 
| [21:16] | You were so bummed out when you had to give it up. | 当初你离开时为什么那么沮丧 | 
| [21:18] | Uh, you know, we should probably get going | 我想我们最好走了 | 
| [21:20] | If we’re gonna make that movie. | 如果想赶上电影的话 | 
| [21:26] | What’s your hurry, soldier? | 急什么 猛男 | 
| [21:35] | Wow. You look great. | 真好看 | 
| [21:38] | But the movie starts in, like, 20 minutes. | 电影20分钟后开始 | 
| [21:40] | You should probably get dressed. | 你最好换好衣服 | 
| [21:41] | Actually, um, I was thinking… | 事实上 我在想 | 
| [21:44] | Maybe we could just stay in tonight… | 我们可以一起过夜 | 
| [21:47] | And… relax. | 放松些 | 
| [21:49] | Oh, I made mojitos. | 我做了莫黑脱鸡尾酒 | 
| [21:54] | Want one? | 想来一杯吗 | 
| [21:58] | I’m not really a mojito kinda guy. | 我不是很爱喝莫黑脱 | 
| [22:02] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:03] | Well, then we could just get comfortable. | 那么我就放松下来 | 
| [22:11] | And sit. We could sit. | 坐下来 | 
| [22:18] | Look what you found. | 看看发现了什么 | 
| [22:23] | Oh, sorry. here. | 对不起 这里 | 
| [22:26] | We should probably just go to that movie. | 我想还是去看电影吧 | 
| [22:29] | Or we could… | 或者 | 
| [22:31] | Stay here and, you know, | 在这里呆着 | 
| [22:34] | Be together. | 在一起 | 
| [22:44] | Okay, Betty, I… I can’t, uh, do this. | 贝蒂 我不能这样做 | 
| [22:46] | I… | 我 | 
| [22:47] | Matt, where are you going? | 马特 你去哪 | 
| [22:50] | Betty, I’m–i’m sorry. | 贝蒂 对不起 | 
| [22:52] | It’s not you. It’s me. | 不是你的问题 是我 | 
| [23:10] | Wow. that was… wow. | 哇噢 这实在是 哇噢 | 
| [23:14] | -I know. -I did not expect that to happen. | -我知道 -我也没料到 | 
| [23:17] | Me neither. I… | 我也没有 我 | 
| [23:18] | To be honest, I actually thought | 老实说 我以为 | 
| [23:21] | You were gonna break up with me. | 你要和我分手 | 
| [23:25] | I totally was! | 是这样的 | 
| [23:28] | You were? | 你是要分手 | 
| [23:29] | Yeah. If Felissa hadn’t stopped by and interrupted me, | 如果弗利莎没有路过打扰我的话 | 
| [23:33] | This evening would have gone a hell of a lot differently. | 那么今晚将会大大不同了 | 
| [23:37] | So what made you change your mind? | 那是什么让你改变主意了 | 
| [23:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [23:44] | You weren’t even gonna give me a chance | 要不是你看到另一个女人对我亲热 | 
| [23:46] | Till you saw another woman was into me? | 你根本不会给我这个机会 | 
| [23:47] | What? that is not true. | 什么 不是这么回事 | 
| [23:53] | Okay. all right. well, maybe it is a little bit true, | 好吧 可能是有点这么回事 | 
| [23:55] | But usually I go for a different kind of guy, you know? | 但我还是被你的独特个性吸引 | 
| [23:58] | Right. so do I need felissa to interrupt every date | 我是不是每次约会都要弗利莎破坏一下 | 
| [24:00] | To get you in the mood? | 你才能重视我 | 
| [24:01] | ’cause that’d be, you know, pretty complicated foreplay. | 因为那才是你要的复杂前戏 | 
| [24:05] | No. but a little tattoo on your butt? | 不是 但你如果在屁股上搞个纹身 | 
| [24:09] | It wouldn’t hurt. | 不会疼的 | 
| [24:12] | You know what? I’m gonna go. | 我还是走了 | 
| [24:15] | Excuse me. what just happened here? | 我说 到底怎么了 | 
| [24:20] | Thanks for a memorable night. | 谢谢你的难忘之夜 | 
| [24:22] | I was just kidding! | 我只是开玩笑 | 
| [24:32] | So that is your idea | 那就是你的主意 | 
| [24:33] | Of a qualified child-care professional? | 给孩子请个专业保姆 | 
| [24:36] | Oh, my god. he is completely qualified. | 老天 他完全合适 | 
| [24:37] | He’s a former model, and he’s done diaper commercials. | 他以前是模特 做过尿布广告 | 
| [24:41] | Okay, honestly, I thought | 好 说实话 我本以为 | 
| [24:43] | That manny poppins might help you get your groove back, | 请个保姆会让你恢复最佳状态 | 
| [24:46] | You know, so that you can sleep better. | 你可以睡得更好 | 
| [24:48] | What are you implying? my groove is perfectly fine. | 你什么意思 我的状态很好 | 
| [24:50] | Willie, I keep your appointments, remember? | 威丽 我帮你安排日程 | 
| [24:52] | And I haven’t scheduled you | 但我仍旧保留你那 | 
| [24:54] | For one of your weekly “car washes” | 每周一次的洗车 | 
| [24:57] | Since before connor. | 自从康纳来之前就有的 | 
| [25:00] | And… I just thought that james | 我认为詹姆士 | 
| [25:02] | Could wash your car for you. | 可以为你洗车 | 
| [25:04] | That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 我听到了最荒谬的事了 | 
| [25:06] | Oh, come on, he is totally hot. he looks like taye diggs. | 拜托 他很帅 长得象泰·迪格斯 | 
| [25:09] | What is it with white people and taye diggs? | 你们白人跟泰·迪格斯纠结吗 | 
| [25:11] | Okay, fine. I will call another nanny. | 好 我打电话换一个保姆 | 
| [25:13] | Oh, wait. | 等等 | 
| [25:15] | He does already know the apartment, | 既然他已经知道我的住处了 | 
| [25:18] | So, um, he can stay… | 那就让他留下吧 | 
| [25:20] | -For now. -okay. | -暂时的 -好 | 
| [25:22] | Oh, and, uh, book me a brazilian with johnny. | 帮我跟约尼定个巴西模特 | 
| [25:24] | Oh, oh. completely unrelated. | 跟那个完全没关系 | 
| [25:34] | It went horribly. | 全搞砸了 | 
| [25:35] | What? our moves didn’t work? impossible. | 怎么了 我们的招数没用吗 不可能 | 
| [25:37] | Those moves are patented. you must did something wrong. | 那些招数都申请专利了 肯定是你做错了 | 
| [25:40] | -Did you do the hair flip? -or use the ladle? | -你甩头发了吗 -用勺子了吗 | 
| [25:41] | Guys, don’t worry. it wasn’t your moves. it was me. | 别担心 不是你们招数 是我的问题 | 
| [25:44] | The whole night was a disaster. | 整个晚上就是场灾难 | 
| [25:46] | I practically threw myself at him, and he ran out the door. | 我几乎把自己送进他怀里了 他却跑了 | 
| [25:50] | Running away from a girl, screaming? | 从女孩身边跑开 还尖叫着 | 
| [25:51] | That sounds like my prom night. | 听起来怎么象我的夜间舞会 | 
| [25:53] | Oh, my god. he’s gay. or a virgin. | 老天 他是同性恋 或者处男 | 
| [25:55] | -Or a woman. -mm, that feels right. | – 或者是女人 – 说得通 | 
| [25:58] | Well, I just– I wanna talk to him about it, | 我只是 我想跟他谈谈 | 
| [26:00] | But I can’t, because he just texted me, | 但我不能 因为他刚发消息给我 | 
| [26:01] | -he’s working through lunch. -that does not fly with me. | -说他午饭时加班 -那可不能打发我 | 
| [26:05] | If I were you, I would march over to his office right now | 如果我是你 我马上就冲到他办公室里 | 
| [26:08] | And give him a piece of my mind. | 告诉他我的想法 | 
| [26:09] | Oh, betty’s not the type to do something like that. | 贝蒂不是做那种事的人 | 
| [26:11] | -You know what? I’m going to. -aren’t you full of surprises? | -我正打算去 -你不奇怪吗 | 
| [26:15] | I just– I can’t take another second | 我不能忍受昨晚那一幕在我脑海里 | 
| [26:16] | Of replaying last night in my head. | 再多重现哪怕一次了 | 
| [26:18] | I’ll go nuts. I just need to talk to him. | 我要疯掉了 我要跟他谈谈 | 
| [26:21] | Right after you buy us lunch. | 先请我们吃午饭再说 | 
| [26:26] | That’s matt’s building. | 那是马特的办公楼 | 
| [26:28] | I don’t know what I’m gonna say to him. | 我不知道该跟他说什么 | 
| [26:29] | -What am I gonna say to him? -you better think fast, | -我该跟他说什么 -你快点想 | 
| [26:31] | Because richie rich just left the building. | 因为小富翁刚从楼里出来 | 
| [26:33] | Oh! oh, amanda! | 阿曼达 | 
| [26:38] | Mm. someone’s not working through lunch. | 看来某人没有午饭时加班 | 
| [26:40] | You should follow him. | 你该跟踪他 | 
| [26:42] | No. guys, I’m not gonna do that. | 不 我不会那么做的 | 
| [26:43] | -Well, if you don’t, then we will. -yeah. | -你不跟 我们跟 -对 | 
| [26:46] | No. no. amanda! marc! | 不 不 阿曼达 马克 | 
| [26:48] | Oh, god. | 老天 | 
| [26:52] | He’s gonna see you guys. slow down. | 他会看到你们的 慢一点 | 
| [26:54] | Oh, god. | 老天 | 
| [27:05] | Guys, this is so stupid. | 这么做很白痴的 | 
| [27:06] | -Why are we doing this? -I know. | -我们为什么这么做 -我知道 | 
| [27:08] | I just want to finish this episode of “mex in the city” | 我只是想看完这集墨西哥人在城里 | 
| [27:10] | And get something to eat. my stomach is eating itself. | 找点吃的吧 我的胃啃自己了 | 
| [27:13] | The bagel has landed. | 目标出现了 | 
| [27:20] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [27:22] | He is totally two-timing you. | 他脚踩两只船 | 
| [27:25] | There’s gotta be an explanation for this. | 肯定是有原因的 | 
| [27:27] | Ugh. let’s get this show on the road. I’m starving. | 我们结束这场好戏 我饿了 | 
| [27:35] | Betty? | 贝蒂 | 
| [27:37] | Betty, what are you doing here? | 贝蒂 你在这里干吗 | 
| [27:40] | Oh, I think it’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气真好 | 
| [27:44] | Matt. | 马特 | 
| [27:50] | I didn’t mean to follow you. | 我不是有意要跟踪你 | 
| [27:53] | I’m just still a little confused about last night, | 我只是对昨晚的事有点困惑 | 
| [27:56] | And… if you’re with her, that’s fine. | 如果你和她在一起 也好 | 
| [28:00] | I mean, it’s not fine, but… | 不好 但是 | 
| [28:03] | Oh, god. I wish I wasn’t here right now. | 我真希望自己刚才不在 | 
| [28:06] | -I’m helen. -my therapist. | -我叫海伦 -我的心理医生 | 
| [28:08] | Why don’t you join us? | 何不来加入我们 | 
| [28:18] | Betty, sorry I said I have to work through lunch. | 贝蒂 对不起我骗你吃饭加班 | 
| [28:21] | I just needed to see helen. | 我是为了来看海伦 | 
| [28:27] | I don’t–i don’t know what I’m supposed to say. | 我 我不知道该说什么 | 
| [28:29] | You can say or not say | 你可以说或者不说 | 
| [28:31] | Anything you want to say… | 任何你想说的事情 | 
| [28:33] | Or not say. | 或者不想说的事情 | 
| [28:39] | So, um… | 那么 | 
| [28:41] | About last night… | 关于昨晚 | 
| [28:42] | Look, matt, it was my fault. | 马特 是我的错 | 
| [28:44] | I was trying to push you into doing something | 我试图强迫你做一些事 | 
| [28:46] | -You obviously don’t want to do, so -no, no, no. | -而你显然不想做 所以 -不 不 | 
| [28:48] | That’s–that’s not it at all. | 不是 不是那样的 | 
| [28:49] | Matt, it’s fine. just tell me if you’re not attracted to me | 马特 没关系 就告诉我你对我没兴趣 | 
| [28:52] | Or if you’d rather just stay friends. | 或者你只想和我作朋友 | 
| [28:54] | -No, I am attracted to you. -well, then what is it? | -不 我喜欢你 -那是为什么 | 
| [29:01] | Oh, god, this is so embarrassing. | 真是不好意思说 | 
| [29:03] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [29:08] | Are you a virgin? | 你是处男吗 | 
| [29:10] | That’s okay. I don’t really have that much experience either. | 没关系 我也没什么经验 | 
| [29:13] | No, no, I’ve–i’ve– I’ve been with women. | 不 不 我已经 已经有过女人了 | 
| [29:16] | Kind of… | 实际上 | 
| [29:18] | A lot of women. | 是很多女人 | 
| [29:20] | I mean, really a lot. | 真的很多 | 
| [29:26] | Look, look, I know this must sound weird. | 我知道听起来很奇怪 | 
| [29:28] | It’s just–i’ve been kind of lonely my whole life. | 但我确实一直觉得内心孤独 | 
| [29:32] | In the past, matt’s used sex as a way to connect to people | 过去 马特把性作为和人交往的方式 | 
| [29:35] | So I made a-a contract with helen | 所以我联系了海伦 | 
| [29:37] | That I wouldn’t be with someone | 那样我就可以在找她们之前 | 
| [29:38] | Until I really connected with them first. | 先找海伦治疗 | 
| [29:42] | And then… this amazing thing happened. | 后来 奇妙的事发生了 | 
| [29:45] | I met you, and i-i started having all these feelings. | 我遇到了你 我开始有感觉了 | 
| [29:50] | And then when the sex came up, | 然而当性爱到来时 | 
| [29:52] | I guess I just–i just panicked. | 我就 就紧张了 | 
| [29:56] | And how do you feel now? | 那你现在感觉怎么样 | 
| [30:00] | Calm. I feel calm. | 冷静 我觉得冷静了 | 
| [30:04] | -Good. -I’m just so glad it’s out in the open. | -好 -我很高兴能敞开心扉谈了 | 
| [30:08] | And, betty? how do you feel? | 贝蒂 你呢 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [30:14] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [30:16] | I feel… | 我觉得 | 
| [30:20] | Strange. | 奇怪 | 
| [30:22] | Matt’s been with hundreds of women? | 马特和几百个女人交往过 | 
| [30:23] | Well, he didn’t say “hundreds,” | 他没说几百个 | 
| [30:25] | But he’s definitely pointing in that direction. | 但那意思绝对是的 | 
| [30:28] | Man, what a dog. | 靠 真是匹种马 | 
| [30:29] | Not really helping you. | 帮不上你了 | 
| [30:30] | No, you’re not. can we change the subject? | 不 没事 我们换个话题 | 
| [30:32] | You’re car is coming to pick you up | 你的车会来接你 | 
| [30:33] | -To take you straight to the poetry club from here. -great. | -从这里直达诗歌会 -好 | 
| [30:36] | You’re coming, right? | 你来的 是吗 | 
| [30:37] | Yeah. yep. I’ll be there. | 对 我会去 | 
| [30:39] | I’m excited to hear molly read her poem. | 听莫莉读诗很令人期待 | 
| [30:40] | Oh, she’s not gonna read that one anymore. | 她不打算再读了 | 
| [30:42] | -Why? it’s so beautiful. -I asked her not to. | -为什么 多美妙的事 -我叫她别读了 | 
| [30:45] | -What? -you saw what it was about. | -什么 -你知道是关于什么的吗 | 
| [30:47] | I can’t exactly have her reading stuff about our sex life | 我可不能在同事们面前让她把我们 | 
| [30:49] | -In front of everyone I work. -daniel, sorry to break it to you, | -床上的事说了 -丹尼尔 不好意思打断你 | 
| [30:52] | But your sex life has kinda been on display for years. | 但你的床第之事已经公开很多年了 | 
| [30:55] | That’s different. | 这次不一样 | 
| [30:57] | Why? because you don’t mind people knowing | 为什么 因为你不介意别人知道 | 
| [30:58] | That you’re a playboy, but you don’t want anyone to know | 你是花花公子 却不想别人知道 | 
| [31:00] | That you cry when you’re with the woman you love? | 你和你爱的人在一起时大哭吗 | 
| [31:03] | Okay, you are making me sound like an ass. | 好 你把我说得象个混蛋 | 
| [31:05] | Well, you kind of are. | 某方面来说是的 | 
| [31:07] | I’m sorry, but molly’s sick, | 对不起 但是莫莉病了 | 
| [31:09] | And she wrote a poem about how much she loves you. | 她作诗来表达她对你的爱有多深 | 
| [31:12] | And she’s brave enough to stand up in front of strangers | 她鼓起勇气站在众多陌生人面前 | 
| [31:14] | And say that. | 来朗读 | 
| [31:15] | You can be brave enough to let her. | 你也应当勇敢地让她发挥 | 
| [31:27] | So we talked it through, and archie’s coming over. | 于是我们谈了谈 把阿奇叫了过来 | 
| [31:29] | Hilda, you called a guy back and apologized? | 希尔达 你把一个男人叫回来还道了歉 | 
| [31:32] | Wow. you must really like this archie. | 你一定很喜欢这个阿奇 | 
| [31:35] | I know! | 我知道 | 
| [31:36] | Something happened last night. | 昨晚的确有事发生 | 
| [31:37] | It’s like we really… we really connected, you know? | 感觉我们真的 真的结合到了一起 | 
| [31:41] | And then we didn’t disconnect for, like, an hour. | 而且我们长达一小时 都没有分离 | 
| [31:44] | Could we maybe not talk about sex tonight? | 能否不要谈昨晚的性事 | 
| [31:47] | Oh, honey, you and matt– you’re gonna be fine. | 亲爱的 你和马特很快会没事的 | 
| [31:49] | I don’t know, hilda. | 我不知道 希尔达 | 
| [31:50] | I mean, a couple days ago, I was ready to spend the night. | 几天前 我为那一晚做足了准备 | 
| [31:54] | And now I hope it doesn’t even come up. | 现在我真希望什么都没发生过 | 
| [31:57] | Honey, he talks to his shrink about you. | 亲爱的 他把那些私事都告诉了你 | 
| [31:59] | Obviously you are important to him. | 摆明你对她相当重要 | 
| [32:01] | It’s just complicated. now I’m one of hundreds. | 事情太复杂了 我现在只是百女之一而已 | 
| [32:04] | -I don’t feel very special. -wouldn’t it be great | -再也感觉不到我有何特别 -那就让你秀美的长发 | 
| [32:07] | If all of life’s problems could be solved with good hair? | 挥一挥 把不开心的事全都带走 | 
| [32:09] | All right, cover up. | 遮好眼睛 | 
| [32:13] | That must be archie. | 一定是阿奇 | 
| [32:14] | Come in! | 进来 | 
| [32:18] | Felissa. what are you doing here? | 弗利莎 你来干嘛 | 
| [32:20] | I came to tell you to back off my man. | 我过来告诉你 离我男人远一点 | 
| [32:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [32:24] | I decided I want archie back. | 我决定让阿奇回到我身边 | 
| [32:26] | Oh. huh. sorry. you can’t have him. | 不好意思 不能如你愿了 | 
| [32:29] | No offense, but you can’t stop me. | 反对无效 但你阻止不了我 | 
| [32:32] | Archie loves him some vanilla ice cream. | 阿奇就喜欢他的香草冰激凌 | 
| [32:35] | -Okay, uh, you know, maybe -well, no offense, | -好吧 或许… -反对无效 | 
| [32:38] | But I don’t think archie’s gonna go back to vanilla | 但我觉得 阿奇是不会回到香草小姐身边的 | 
| [32:40] | When he has tasted hot, melted caramel surprise. | 况且他现在已尝尽 又烫又软的焦糖惊喜 | 
| [32:45] | What’s the surprise, your fat ass? | 惊喜在哪 你的大屁屁吗 | 
| [32:47] | -Oh, no, you did not. -no. no, no. hilda, hilda. | -你会后悔的 -别 别 别 希尔达 | 
| [32:50] | She didn’t mean that. | 她不是那个意思 | 
| [32:51] | Oh, yes, I did, and I also meant to do this. | 我就是故意这么说的 我还要变本加厉 | 
| [32:56] | -Ooh, bitch! huh? -how do you like that? | -你这婊子 -要不要尝尝我的厉害 | 
| [32:58] | I hope you like eggs, | 你要变成秃蛋了 | 
| [32:59] | -cause your head’s about to look like one. -no. no! hilda! | -马上尝尝我把你剃光头的感觉 -别 别 希尔达 | 
| [33:01] | -That’s all you got? -at least let me get her eyebrow. | -你就这点伎俩吗 -把她眉毛剃了再说 | 
| [33:04] | You’re gonna hurt somebody. stop. | 你这样会让大家受伤的 别 | 
| [33:06] | -are you crazy?! -what the hell is going on here? | -你疯了吗 -这里到底是怎么了 | 
| [33:24] | Mm, it’s a little chilly in here. | 这里有点小冷 | 
| [33:25] | -Do you mind if i, um, start a fire? -sure. | -不介意我把火点上吧 -随你 | 
| [33:45] | Oh. it looks like you have | 好像你的衣服 | 
| [33:47] | A little something on your shirt. | 弄脏了 | 
| [33:49] | Oh. I guess the baby spit up a little. | 估计是刚才宝贝吐的 | 
| [33:51] | -It’s no big deal. -oh, nonsense. let me wash it. | -小事一桩 -别傻了 我帮你洗掉 | 
| [33:55] | I was just about to do a load of laundry. | 我刚准备去洗衣服 | 
| [33:59] | Okay. | 那好吧 | 
| [34:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:11] | You’re welcome. thank you. | 不客气 谢谢 | 
| [34:21] | Thank you. thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [34:28] | I’m–i’m really glad that we talked with helen today. | 真高兴我们昨天跟海伦进行了谈话 | 
| [34:30] | I mean, it–it was weird, but I’m glad. | 虽然说 有点怪怪的 但还是很值得 | 
| [34:33] | Yeah. yep, me, too. | 是啊 我也觉得 | 
| [34:41] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [34:42] | Oh, uh, she works at a coffee shop near my apartment. | 她在我家附近的一个咖啡店工作 | 
| [34:46] | Hey. hey. it’s the only place I know her from, | 我只是在那儿见过她而已 | 
| [34:48] | Just in case you were wondering. | 不要多想 | 
| [34:50] | What? no. no, i-i wasn’t wondering anything. | 什么 哦 不是的 我没多想 | 
| [34:58] | Your shirt will be done soon, | 你的衣服快好了 | 
| [34:59] | So, uh, in the meantime… | 所以 趁现在 | 
| [35:01] | Why don’t we, uh… | 我们为何不… | 
| [35:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [35:28] | And there I sit, | 于是我静静地 | 
| [35:29] | Wrapped oh, so tight against the night, | 在那不眠的夜晚 用我温暖的毛毯 | 
| [35:31] | In my…insecurity balanket | 紧裹着自己 慢慢地入睡 | 
| [35:42] | Molly? | 莫莉 | 
| [35:44] | I am so sorry about what I said before. | 对于我之前说过的 我深表歉意 | 
| [35:47] | This poem you wrote is beautiful and it’s touching, | 你写的诗实在很美 触动人心 | 
| [35:49] | And… I’d be so proud to hear you read it tonight. | 你要是今晚能读出来 我会感到十分自豪 | 
| [35:53] | You would? | 真的吗 | 
| [35:57] | Molly, you’re up. | 莫莉 轮到你了 | 
| [35:58] | Mm! get ’em. | 打败他们 | 
| [36:03] | I’m just so angry at myself. | 我就是很生自己气 | 
| [36:05] | I knew I shouldn’t have let connor in. | 明知不应和康纳在一起 | 
| [36:08] | It went against every instinct I had. | 我简直失去了自我 | 
| [36:11] | Now I can’t get his stupid face out of my dreams. | 现在我无法将那张讨厌的脸蛋从我梦中挥去 | 
| [36:19] | That’s it. that’s it. let it out. | 行了 行了 让它去 | 
| [36:21] | I don’t want to let it out. | 我不要就这么算了 | 
| [36:22] | I just want to have sex. | 我要做爱 | 
| [36:27] | Uh… I didn’t–i didn’t– | 我不行 我不… | 
| [36:28] | Oh, just take your pants off. | 快把裤子脱下来 | 
| [36:30] | I don’t think what you need is sex. | 我觉得你需要的并不是性 | 
| [36:33] | What I think you need is to find a way | 你需要的是 找到合适的方法 | 
| [36:34] | To close the door on this connor guy | 把这个康纳忘却 | 
| [36:37] | And focus on your baby. | 把注意力转移到孩子身上 | 
| [36:43] | Well, thank you, james. | 谢谢 詹姆士 | 
| [36:47] | I… | 我 | 
| [36:49] | I think you really helped me. | 我觉得你对我帮助很大 | 
| [36:53] | And since we won’t be having sex, | 由于我们无法做爱 | 
| [36:55] | Now you’re fired. | 你被炒了 | 
| [36:57] | Get out. out. | 滚出去 快点 | 
| [37:11] | oh, great. thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [37:32] | Betty. betty, are you okay? | 贝蒂 贝蒂 你没事吧 | 
| [37:33] | Um, sorry. uh… | 对不起 我… | 
| [37:36] | I’m gonna go say bye to daniel. | 我去和丹尼尔说再见 | 
| [37:48] | Did you finally get rid of her? | 你最后甩了她了吗 | 
| [37:49] | Whew. yeah, and don’t worry, | 是的 别担心 | 
| [37:51] | Felissa won’t bother you anymore. I promise. | 弗利莎不会再来骚扰你了 我保证 | 
| [37:53] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:55] | So… wh-what’s going on here? | 言归正传 到底是怎么了 | 
| [37:58] | Yesterday you’re not into me, | 昨天你对我没有感觉 | 
| [37:59] | And today you’re fighting for me. | 今天又为了我打架 | 
| [38:01] | I thought I wasn’t your type. | 我觉得我不是你喜欢的那一型 | 
| [38:03] | Okay, I know it was a really dumb thing to say, | 我知道这无法自圆其说 | 
| [38:05] | Especially since my type | 尤其是我喜欢的那一型 | 
| [38:08] | Hasn’t really worked out for me so well. | 对我已经不那么起作用了 | 
| [38:11] | I just wanted to see what it would be like, | 我想试试看 和一个条件俱佳的男人在一起 | 
| [38:13] | You know, with a nice guy. | 究竟感觉如何 | 
| [38:17] | Hilda, I like you. | 希尔达 我喜欢你 | 
| [38:18] | But I’m starting to worry I have a type, too. | 但我担心 我也有我自己喜欢的那一型 | 
| [38:20] | I think I sorta go for the bad girls. | 我觉得我开始对坏女生有感觉了 | 
| [38:24] | You think I’m a bad girl? | 你觉得我是个坏坏女吗 | 
| [38:27] | Well, maybe I’m a little bad, | 或许我料子是不太好 | 
| [38:29] | But you loved it. | 但好像你喜欢 | 
| [38:32] | Two girls going at it over you? | 两个女生为你打架 | 
| [38:34] | Please. I’m a grown man. | 拜托 我是个成年人 | 
| [38:35] | -I hardly think I need to get my thrills out of -you loved it. | -我可不喜欢…. -你喜欢死了 | 
| [38:38] | Yeah, I know. it was really hot. | 是的 感觉的确很棒 | 
| [38:44] | So what are we saying? we giving this another chance? | 那你到底怎么说 是否还给我们一个机会 | 
| [38:47] | Yeah. | 行啊 | 
| [38:49] | Oh, and, by the way, | 哦 此外 | 
| [38:51] | I’m not always such a nice guy. | 我可不总是一个”好”人 | 
| [38:54] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:58] | We’re home! | 我们回家啦 | 
| [39:00] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 | 
| [39:02] | I’m gonna start wearing a bell. | 我看我该装个门铃了 | 
| [39:12] | -I liked molly’s poem. -Yeah | -我喜欢莫莉的诗 -的确不错 | 
| [39:15] | Does daniel cry at work, too? | 丹尼尔在工作时也会哭吗 | 
| [39:17] | Not every day. | 不常见 | 
| [39:19] | -So I guess I should get a cab. -wait. wait. betty, wait. | -我觉得我该打车回家了 -等等 贝蒂 | 
| [39:21] | I was thinking maybe you could come back to my place, | 我在想你能否到我家里去 | 
| [39:25] | See my new wall color. | 看看我新刷的墙壁 | 
| [39:27] | I mean, if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 | 
| [39:29] | Matt, I don’t know. | 马特 我不知道 | 
| [39:32] | -You’re freaked out. -Yeah | -你感觉很郁闷 -是的 | 
| [39:36] | I just– I want it to be special, | 我只是希望我是最特别的 | 
| [39:38] | And I’m sorry, | 很对不起 | 
| [39:40] | But right now, I just– I feel like a number. | 就现在而言 我觉得我就是个数字 | 
| [39:42] | You are–number one. | 你的确是 你是”1号” | 
| [39:45] | Come on, matt. I’m serious. | 拜托 马特 我是认真的 | 
| [39:47] | No, so am i. | 对啊 我也说真的 | 
| [39:48] | Betty, this will be the first time | 贝蒂 这是我第一次 | 
| [39:51] | That I have ever been with a woman | 真正为一个女人动心 | 
| [39:53] | I really care about. | 如此在乎她 | 
| [39:56] | So technically, you are my first. | 换句话说 你的确是我的”1号” | 
| [40:02] | That’s so corny… | 说得太原味了 | 
| [40:04] | And sweet. | 而且很贴心 | 
| [40:07] | Now I’m making myself nervous. my hands are shaking. | 我说得紧张死了 手都在发抖 | 
| [40:09] | No. don’t worry. so are mine. | 不 别紧张 我也是 | 
| [40:29] | This one goes out to the woman I love. | 这一曲 献给我所爱的女人 | 
| [40:31] | A classic from my high school battle of the bands. | 一首我高中时代乐队的经典曲目 |