时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Are you sure this is the best way | 你确定这能 |
[00:12] | To deal with your feelings? | 让你心情好些吗 |
[00:14] | Well, I did consider throwing a dart at the real thing, | 恩 想象这一标射向那婊子 |
[00:17] | But she’s so damn fast in those heels! | 她穿高跟溜得也真他妈快 |
[00:21] | Christina, I know you’re upset. | 克里斯蒂娜 我知道你很心烦 |
[00:23] | But you’ve missed a lot of work, | 但你扔了一大堆工作 |
[00:25] | And it’s not that I mind covering for you, | 不是我介意给你打掩护 |
[00:27] | Because I don’t, | 我没啥的 |
[00:29] | But I hemmed a skirt yesterday with a staple gun. | 只是昨个我必须用订书机给裙子锁边 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry, betty. it’s just… it’s been really hard | 抱歉贝蒂 自从她禁止我和孩子见面 |
[00:35] | Since she’s banned me from seeing the baby. | 要把工作做好真的很难 |
[00:37] | We’ve become really attached to that wee bugger. | 我们和那个小鼻涕虫已经有了感情 |
[00:40] | It’s gonna take time | 这要花时间适应 |
[00:41] | And some intensive scottish therapy. | 再加上一些烈性苏格兰疗法 |
[00:44] | You’re up, Stuart. | 起来 斯图尔特 |
[00:46] | Look, maybe coming back to work | 听着 也许回来工作的话 |
[00:49] | Would help get your mind off things. | 就会让你不去想这事了 |
[00:51] | Matt’s dad’s coming in to sign the deal | 马特的老爸要过来签署协议 |
[00:53] | That’s gonna help save meade, and we’re throwing a party! | 那份协议能拯救米德 我们会开个派对 |
[00:55] | And I ordered a coconut cake just for you. | 我专门给你订了椰麸 |
[00:58] | No one else even likes coconut. | 别人都讨厌椰麸的说 |
[00:59] | Oh, well, you do make a good argument. | 好吧 真是诱人啊 |
[01:01] | I just want to see you be happy again. | 我只想让你开心起来 |
[01:03] | I hate seeing you like this. is there anything I can do? | 不想看你像现在这样 还需要我做点什么呢 |
[01:07] | Listen, you coming for a drink with me is more than enough. | 你来陪我喝一杯就很够朋友了 |
[01:11] | – You’re one of the good ones. – Stop. | -你是好人 -别说了 |
[01:13] | To friends. | 敬 朋友 |
[01:15] | To best friends. | 敬 铁磁 |
[01:23] | Ooh, another one, I think. | 我想 再来杯 |
[01:25] | Two more, please? | 再来两杯 |
[01:27] | Everybody, I’m home! | 同志们 我回来了 |
[01:29] | Oh, good, you’re here! | 太好了 你回来啦 |
[01:30] | Why do you smell like junior high? | 你怎么闻起来像个一身酒气的初中生 |
[01:33] | Hi, how’s christina? | 克里斯蒂娜还好吗 |
[01:35] | – better. I hope she comes to work tomorrow. – Oh, good. | -很好 好多了 我希望她明天能来上班 -那就好 |
[01:38] | Ahem! okay, now that everybody is here– | 行了 现在大家都在这 |
[01:41] | Justin! | 贾斯廷 |
[01:42] | – What? – We have an announcement to make. | -啥 -我们有件事要宣布 |
[01:45] | – You’re getting married! – You’re getting married? | -你们要结婚了 -你们要结婚了吗 |
[01:47] | Settle, settle. we are not getting married. | 淡定 淡定 我们没打算结婚 |
[01:50] | Oh. oh. | 哦 |
[01:52] | Oh, my god, you’re pregnant! oh, she’s pregnant! | 天哪 你怀孕了 哦 她怀孕了 |
[01:54] | – Hilda, are you pregnant? – Oh, my god. | -希尔达 你怀孕了吗 -哦 额滴神 |
[01:56] | No. you guys, cut it out! I’m not pregnant. | 没有 你们大家 闭嘴 我没有怀孕 |
[01:59] | Listen, | 听着 |
[02:00] | Tomorrow… archie is going to announce | 明天 阿奇将要宣布 |
[02:05] | The launch of his campaign… | 他要竞选 |
[02:08] | For president! | 总统 |
[02:11] | – Borough president. – oh! | -区长(纽约五大区各一个,与总统同音) -哦 |
[02:13] | – It’s still president. – Oh, wow, that’s so great! | -别拿区长不当干部 -那太好了 |
[02:15] | How exciting, Archie. | 阿奇 多么激动人心啊 |
[02:18] | Congratulations, mr. president. | 恭喜你 “总统”先生 |
[02:20] | Hey, hey, huh? look, he had t-shirts made. | 瞧 他还做了宣传衫 |
[02:22] | – Oh, let me see. – I don’t have to wear that, do i? | -我瞅瞅 -不是非得穿 对吧 |
[02:25] | Hey. “vote Archie Rodriguez– | 看 “选阿奇・罗德里格斯 |
[02:27] | – An a-rod you can believe in.” – Very clever. | -一个你可信赖的领袖” -有心机哦 |
[02:31] | I don’t get it. | 我没看懂 |
[02:32] | Now I have a surprise for you. | 现在还有个惊喜给你 |
[02:34] | As part of the launch, news 12 is doing | 作为发布会的一部分 News 12 |
[02:37] | A feature on me tomorrow. I want you to be in it. | 明天给我做专题 我希望你也一起出境 |
[02:40] | – Are you serious? – Yeah, you’ve inspired me. | -真的吗 -是的 你是我灵感的源泉 |
[02:43] | I figured if I could get someone like you, | 如果有你和我一起出现在电视上 |
[02:45] | I mean, what the hell, anything’s possible. | 我想 一切皆有可能(运动鞋) |
[02:47] | Ooh! yeah, I don’t know what to say! | 我不知道该说些什么了 |
[02:50] | I’m gonna be first lady. | 我会成为第一夫人 |
[02:53] | Yeah, okay, sort of. I have to win first. | 额 也算吧 但我必须先赢得竞选 |
[02:55] | Okay, well, bigger picture. You’re gonna be on tv tomorrow, | 行了 重要的是 你明天要上电视 |
[02:57] | Which means you have to look tasteful. | 这就意味着 你得穿出品味来 |
[02:59] | And let’s just say your closet presents some… challenges. | 单看你衣橱里的那些货色呢… 有难度啊 |
[03:02] | Ow. hey, I could get you some outfits from “mode.” | 我会从《风尚》拿些套装来 |
[03:06] | I’ll have them messengered first thing in the morning. | 明儿一早我让人给快递过来 |
[03:08] | You’re gonna give me clothes? | 你要送我衣服吗 |
[03:09] | No, I’m lending you clothes. | 不 准确说是借哈 |
[03:11] | We’ll see. | 那好 |
[03:20] | Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[03:23] | -Have you seen Christina? – No. | -你看到克里斯蒂娜了吗 -没有 |
[03:25] | Why are you still not here? | 为什么还不来上班 |
[03:27] | Why did I get coconut cake? | 那我订的椰麸怎么办 |
[03:31] | Hey, Hilda, did you get the dresses? | 希尔达 衣服收到了吗 |
[03:33] | Yes, thank you, I did. but I got a question. hmm? | 是的 谢谢 但是我有个问题 |
[03:36] | How booby can a first lady be? | 当第一夫人是有多呆 |
[03:38] | Or should I play up my arms like Michelle Obama? | 还是要像米歇尔・奥巴马那样挥手吗 |
[03:40] | Well, why can’t you do both? | 那你为啥不都做呢 |
[03:41] | God. I don’t know why I am so nervous about all of this! | 天哪 我不知道为什么会那么紧张 |
[03:44] | Well, because Archie asked you to be on tv with him. | 因为阿奇请你和他一起上电视 |
[03:47] | – That’s sort of a big deal. – I know, I know. it’s like | -那算是件大事了 -我知道 我知道 就像 |
[03:50] | he asked me to be part of his future or something. | 他要求我成为他未来的另一半那样 |
[03:52] | Hold on. Closet. | 别挂 衣帽间 |
[03:56] | Uh, no, christina is not here… | 克里斯蒂娜不在这里 |
[04:00] | Right–right now. | 现在就要 |
[04:02] | Can i, uh, tell her you called? | 能让我转告她吗 |
[04:03] | – Okay, bye. – She’s still not in yet? | -好 再见 -她还没来吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I don’t know how much longer | 是的 我不知道 |
[04:07] | I can keep covering for her. | 我还能帮她打哈哈多久 |
[04:08] | I mean, at some point, I have to draw the line, right? | 我想说 总得有个底线的说 对吧 |
[04:11] | Listen, there’s only so much you can do, you know? | 听着 你能做的只有这些 |
[04:13] | – At some point, she’s gotta make her own decisions. – You’re right. | -在某些事上 要她自己做决定 -你说的对 |
[04:16] | So the camera adds 10 years, right? 10 pounds. | -话说镜头里人要老10岁哈 -肥10磅 |
[04:21] | Oh, crap, I got a lot of work to do. | 天那 我得努把力了 |
[04:31] | Oh, can you put that up higher? | 劳驾那个调高点 |
[04:33] | Okay, everyone, hartley’s coming at 11:00 a.m. sharp, | 大家 哈特莱将在11点整到达 |
[04:36] | So please, let’s pick up the pace. | 拜托 大家加快速度 |
[04:38] | – Good morning! – hey, betty, what do you think? | -早上好 -好 贝蒂 觉得怎样 |
[04:40] | – Looks great. – Yeah, did you check out the omelet bar? | – 挺好 – 你看过那煎蛋卷吧了么 |
[04:43] | – It’s a nice touch, huh? – Everyone loves an omelet bar. | -感觉不错 是吗 -人人都爱蛋卷吧 |
[04:46] | Oh, did you have a chance to print up | |
[04:47] | – The fourth-quarter projections? – Yes. | -你打印了吗 -当然 |
[04:49] | – I really wanted you to put them in the fancy plastic – plastic covers? | -我想让你装上超炫的 -塑料封面吗 |
[04:51] | Oh. relax, daniel. you’re gonna be great. | 放松点 丹尼尔 你会是最牛的 |
[04:54] | You’ve got a wonderful presentation, | 你的陈述稿无懈可击 |
[04:56] | – Amazing visuals and an omelet bar. – Betty, come on. | 惊人的视觉效果还有个煎蛋卷吧台 -贝蒂 行了 |
[04:59] | The man made me dress up in a bunny costume. | 我必须向那个逼我 |
[05:01] | I have to prove to him that I deserve respect. | 穿成兔子的人证明 我值得尊重 |
[05:03] | Besides, nothing’s official until he signs on the dotted line. | 况且 只要他一天不签字 啥都不算数 |
[05:07] | – Lower that, will ya? – Oh! | -放低点 劳驾你 -哦 |
[05:10] | Oh, william. hi, william. | 小威廉 你好 小威廉 |
[05:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:15] | Oh, thank you, betty. | 谢谢你 贝蒂 |
[05:16] | That’ll be worth at least ten years of therapy. | 你这一吓 起码十年恢复不过来 |
[05:20] | Uh, daniel, will you hold him? | 丹尼尔 你能抱抱他吗 |
[05:22] | He is your half brother. | 他算是你半个弟弟了 |
[05:24] | Oh, uh, o-okay. | 哦 可以 |
[05:28] | Before we start our presentation, | 在我们演讲开始前 |
[05:30] | I want Hartley to hold him. | 我要哈特莱抱抱他 |
[05:31] | – Why? – well, I heard he has a soft spot for kids. | -为什么 -我听说孩子是他的弱点 |
[05:34] | Apparently, all his charities benefit “the children.” | 很显然 他所有的援助都是给”孩子”的 |
[05:36] | So once he gets a glance at my little angel, | 所以只要他看一眼我的小天使 |
[05:39] | He will be putty in our hands. | 他就逃不出我手掌心了 |
[05:41] | It’s human nature. you put one in your arms, | 这是人的天性 你手里抱个婴儿 |
[05:44] | And you turn into a grinning idiot… like that. | 就会变身咧嘴傻乐的智障…请看那个方向 |
[05:50] | In daniel’s defense, he always looks like that. | 替丹尼尔说句公道话 他本来就很傻 |
[05:53] | Oh, stupid nanny. | 白痴保姆 |
[05:55] | She packed a sweater with a loose button. | 羊毛衫的纽扣松掉了 |
[05:57] | Mm. will you take this down to the closet | 你可以下楼带去衣帽间 |
[05:58] | – And have christina sew it up, please? – Right away, fraulein. | -让克里斯蒂娜补补吗 -乐意效劳 小姐(德语) |
[06:01] | – Did you say, “frown line?” – No. | -你刚刚说”川字纹”(与德语小姐谐音) -不敢 |
[06:03] | – I can take it to christina. – oh. | -我带给克里斯蒂娜 -哦 |
[06:05] | I’m going down there now, anyway. | 我正好要下楼 |
[06:07] | – I can get it done in a jiffy! – aah! | -我会飞一般地做好 -啊 |
[06:12] | She’s strong. | 她好强壮 |
[06:18] | Ow! son of a… mmm. | 我擦… |
[06:20] | Oh, you’re gonna need to build up calluses like mine. | 你这是打算向我看齐 手上起老茧 |
[06:23] | – Christina, you made it! – Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. | -克里斯蒂娜 你来了 -精神抖擞 |
[06:25] | Now we can start by letting me have that. | 我们现在开始吧 把那给我 |
[06:27] | – Oh, no, no, it’s okay. I can now come – just | -不 不 不用了 我能 -拿来吧 |
[06:29] | Oh, it’s the, uh… eh… | 这是 |
[06:33] | The baby’s here. | 小孩在这吗 |
[06:35] | Yeah. sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[06:36] | No, it’s okay. it’s fine. | 不用 没事的 没关系 |
[06:39] | I can handle it. | 我能忍住 |
[06:41] | I am a mature woman. | 我是个成熟女性 |
[06:43] | I just wish I’d brought my darts. | 要是带那飞镖来多好 |
[06:52] | Let’s stay sharp. Hartley’s here any second. | 提高警惕 哈特莱就要来了 |
[07:07] | It’s time to get serious, marc. | 小马 是时候严肃点儿了 |
[07:09] | Put on your game face. | 露出你勇敢的一面 |
[07:11] | Not your gay face your game face. | 不是你同志的一面 你勇敢的一面 |
[07:13] | They’re the same face. | 那两个都一样 |
[07:15] | – You’re fine. – Thanks. | -你看起来很好 -谢谢 |
[07:28] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托 |
[07:31] | Hi, Steve! wrong floor. | 史蒂夫 按错层了 |
[07:33] | Come on. see ya. | 拜托 再见 |
[07:35] | There he is! | 他在那! |
[07:45] | – Wow. hell of a greeting. – Mr. hartley, so good to see you. | -哇 好热情的架 -哈特莱先生 见到你很高兴 |
[07:49] | – We’re honored to have you with us. – Thanks, bunny. | -我们很荣幸能有您的光临 -谢谢 小兔子 |
[07:52] | – Oh, great. we’re still doing that. – Betty, always a pleasure. | -太好了 还记得那事 -贝蒂 很高兴见你 |
[07:55] | Mr. Hartley. mm. | 哈特莱先生 |
[07:56] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[07:58] | – It’s good to see you again. – Uh, you two know each other? | -很高兴再见到你 -你们认识吗 |
[08:01] | – From way back. – Ages ago. | -很久以前 -很久 |
[08:03] | I’m surprised you remembered me. | 我很吃惊你还记得我 |
[08:04] | it’s so nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[08:07] | – I am wilhelmina slater. – Damn, this is an attractive staff. | -我叫威廉敏娜・斯莱特 -天哪 好一位魅力员工 |
[08:10] | Aw… thank you! | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | Should we, uh, take a tour, | 我们可以 参观一下 |
[08:14] | Or do you wanna go straight to the omelet bar? | 或者直接去吧台看看 |
[08:16] | Why don’t you start without me? | 你们先请便吧 |
[08:17] | – I’m gonna go check on my baby. | -我得看看我的宝宝去 |
[08:19] | – what is there a baby here? can I see him? | -什么 这里有宝宝吗 我能见见吗 |
[08:21] | – I love babies! – you do? | -我超爱小孩子 -是吗 |
[08:23] | Always have. maybe it’s because they can’t ask me for money. | 一直是 也许是因为他们才不会跟我要钱 |
[08:26] | – Over here? – oh. right this way. yes, yes. | -往这走吗 -是的 这边走 |
[08:34] | Daddy more-bucks is kind of old, but hot. | 那富爸爸有些老 但是性感 |
[08:37] | Do us all a favor and wait till after he signs the deal | 帮大家个忙 在他签字之前 |
[08:40] | – to jump his bones. – I make no promises. | -表轻举妄动 -我可不能保证 |
[08:43] | Here he is. ah. | 他就在这 |
[08:51] | Is this a joke? | 这是在耍我吗 |
[09:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:02] | Marc, where’s william? | 小马 小威去哪了 |
[09:05] | Uh, he was in here napping a minute ago. | 刚刚还在这里睡觉的 |
[09:09] | Has anyone seen the baby? | 有人看到过小孩吗 |
[09:14] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[09:16] | My baby’s gone. | 我的宝宝失踪了 |
[09:31] | Where is my baby? | 他去哪了 |
[09:33] | – Marc, you were supposed to be monitoring him! – I was, I was. | -小马 你本应该看着他的 -我有看 有看啊 |
[09:37] | I didn’t hear anything! | 我什么也不知道 |
[09:38] | He–he was only alone for less than a minute! | 我离开他连一分钟都不到 |
[09:39] | how could you be so stupid? | 你个大傻冒 |
[09:41] | – I’ll call security. – Have them lock down the building. | -我去叫保安 -他们封锁大楼了吗 |
[09:43] | – Come on, marc, call the police. – got it. | -快点 小马 去报警 -知道 |
[09:46] | Wilhelmina, don’t worry. we’re gonna find him. | 威廉米娜 不要担心 我们会找到他的 |
[09:48] | I know where to start looking. | 我知道从谁开始 |
[09:50] | Christina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[09:51] | I thought sucking up to the rich guy will take a bit longer | 我还以为拍那有钱人马屁还要多花点时间呢 |
[09:54] | william’s been kidnapped. | 小威被绑架了 |
[09:55] | – What? when? – just now! | -什么 什么时候 -就在刚才 |
[09:58] | Oh, my god. she did it– that ungrateful foreign woman. | 天 她干的 那个不领情的外国女人 |
[10:01] | – Ow! what– – not her, the white one. | -什么 -不是她 是那个白种人 |
[10:05] | – Arrest her! no! – no. just get your hands off me. | -逮捕她 -不 不 把你们的手拿开 |
[10:08] | I-i didn’t do it! I was here the whole time! | 我没做 我一直都在这里 |
[10:10] | – Christina didn’t do this. – we will let the cops decide. | -克里斯蒂娜没做过 -我们让警察决定 |
[10:14] | No one leaves here until they speak to the police. | 警察跟大家谈话以后才能离开 |
[10:16] | That includes you. | 包括你 |
[10:22] | Breaking news. today’s hot color–amber– | 爆炸新闻 今天最潮的颜色 琥珀色 |
[10:25] | As in “alert.” | 就是警戒线的颜色 |
[10:26] | The golden child of wilhelmina slater | 威廉敏娜・斯莱特和已故布拉德福的 |
[10:28] | And the late bradford meade has been kidnapped. | 珍贵宝宝被绑架了 |
[10:31] | All meade employees are being questioned. | 所有米德的员工正接受问讯 |
[10:33] | Information is scarce, but, i, suzuki st. pierre, | 线索很缺乏 但是 我 铃木・圣皮埃尔 |
[10:36] | Have an exclusive with an eyewitness. | 有一个独家的目击证人 |
[10:38] | Oh, hey, there. oh, before we start, | 看我 在我们开始前 |
[10:41] | I’ll only speak on the condition of unanimity. | 著名的情况下我才开口哦 |
[10:43] | Do you mean “anonymity”? | 你是说”匿名”的情况吗 |
[10:45] | Exactly. | 对 |
[10:47] | But you’re on tv. everyone can see you. | 但你现在上电视了 大家都看着你 |
[10:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:51] | Okay, cut. cut. take five. | 好 卡 休息一下 |
[10:53] | I’m getting an omelet. | 我要吃个煎蛋卷 |
[10:54] | I can’t believe this. who would kidnap a baby? | 我不敢相信 谁会绑架一个宝宝 |
[10:57] | I wouldn’t put it past wilhelmina to do it herself. | 我不排除就是威廉敏娜干的 |
[10:59] | Mom, you’re being ridiculous. besides, given your past, | 妈 你想多了 别忘了是你有前科 |
[11:02] | You’re a much more likely suspect. | 你倒更象个嫌疑犯 |
[11:04] | – You didn’t do it, did you? – oh! of course not. | -你没做 是吗 -当然没做 |
[11:06] | Kidnapping isn’t my m.o. at all. | 绑架太没技术含量了 不是我的范儿 |
[11:08] | It disturbs me that my mother has an m.o. | 我娘亲原来还有”范儿” |
[11:13] | – Mr. hartley. – yeah. | -哈特利先生 -恩 |
[11:15] | I’m so sorry about all this. | 我很抱歉发生这些 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna have betty reschedule the presentation. | 我打算让贝蒂重新安排演示会 |
[11:20] | Why do we need to reschedule? | 为什么要重新安排 |
[11:21] | – Uh, no, just because of– – yeah, look, don’t get me wrong. | -不 只是因为 -是 别误会我 |
[11:24] | It–it breaks my heart that there’s a child missing. | 孩子失踪了我也很伤心 |
[11:26] | But tomorrow morning, I get on a plane for moscow. | 但明天早上 我要飞去莫斯科 |
[11:29] | So we’re gonna have to lock this thing down today, | 所以我们今天把这事搞定 |
[11:32] | Or that’s it. | 还是 就这么算了 |
[11:34] | All right, um… | 好 |
[11:36] | Excuse me just a second. | 请等我一下 |
[11:44] | Ms. slater seems to think | 斯莱特女士貌似认为 |
[11:46] | That your friend christina mckinney | 你朋友克里斯蒂娜・麦肯尼 |
[11:48] | Has something to do | 跟这个孩子的失踪 |
[11:50] | With the disappearance of her child. | 有关系 |
[11:52] | No, she would never do anything like that. | 不 她不会干那样的事情的 |
[11:54] | She loves that baby. she’s as devastated as anyone else. | 她爱那个宝宝 她和大伙一样伤心 |
[11:58] | – Which gives her even more of a motive. -look, she already told you, | -所以她更有作案动机 -她已经告诉你 |
[12:01] | She was in the closet the whole time. | 她一直在衣帽间 |
[12:03] | Do you even have any evidence that she did anything? | 你们发现她做了什么的证据吗 |
[12:05] | That’s why we’re talking to you, miss suarez. | 这就是为什么我们跟你谈 苏亚雷斯小姐 |
[12:08] | Detective, I have known christina for years. | 警探 我认识克里斯蒂娜很多年了 |
[12:10] | There is no way she could’ve done this. | 她不可能做那种事 |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:15] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:16] | But, uh, if you think of anything that might help, | 但如果你想起什么 |
[12:19] | Here’s my card. | 请联系我 |
[12:25] | Christina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[12:29] | Hi, hilda. | 希尔达 |
[12:30] | Archie hated the dresses. | 阿奇讨厌礼服 |
[12:32] | He says they’re too fancy. | 他说太花哨了 |
[12:34] | He wants to represent himself as a man of the people | 他定位自己是人民的代表 |
[12:37] | And doesn’t want me to be the next sarah palin. | 而且不想我作第二个萨拉・佩林 |
[12:38] | Hilda, can we please talk about this later? | 希尔达 能等一下说这个吗 |
[12:40] | We’re kind of in the middle of an emergency. | 我们现在有突发状况 |
[12:42] | Okay, what is the emergency? stripes are over? | 什么突发情况 胶带都用完了吗 |
[12:44] | No, wilhelmina’s baby’s been kidnapped. | 不是 是威廉敏娜的宝宝被绑架了 |
[12:45] | Oh… god. then what are you talking to me for? | 天 那你还跟我废话什么 |
[12:49] | Go! go! | 快去 |
[12:52] | Amanda, do you know where christina is? | 阿曼达 你知道克里斯蒂娜在哪里 |
[12:56] | Betty, when I marry mr. hartley, | 贝蒂 等我嫁给哈特利先生 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna be your mom. | 我就是你婆婆了 |
[13:00] | Uh, amanda, I need you to focus right now. | 阿曼达 我希望你能集中注意力 |
[13:02] | Don’t talk to your mother that way. go to your room. | 别跟你婆婆这么说话 回自己房里 |
[13:05] | Amanda, do you or do you not know where christina is? | 阿曼达 你到底知不知道克里斯蒂娜在哪里 |
[13:08] | Fine. she just left. | 好 她才走 |
[13:10] | The police released her? | 警察放了她吗 |
[13:12] | I guess. she did seem pretty upset. | 我估计是 她看上去真的很伤心 |
[13:14] | Well, of course she’s upset. | 她当然伤心了 |
[13:16] | The baby is missing, and everyone’s accusing her. hmm. | 孩子没了 大家都怀疑她 |
[13:19] | Will you tell daniel I’ll be back? | 告诉丹尼尔我会回来的 |
[13:22] | They grow up so fast. | 这些孩子长得真快 |
[13:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:44] | Christina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[13:46] | – Christina, wait! – betty, what are you doing here? | -克里斯蒂娜 等等 -贝蒂 你在这里干吗 |
[13:49] | – Was that stuart? – yeah, I’m just taking his car home. | -是斯图亚特叫你吗 -是 我正开他车回去 |
[13:52] | I kinda needed to get out of there. | 我要离开公司 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I know. you’re upset. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[13:56] | But do you think you should be driving? -betty, I’ll be fine, really. | -你还能驾驶吗 -贝蒂 我很好 真的 |
[14:00] | Don’t worry about me. just go back to work. | 别担心我 回去工作 |
[14:03] | No, no, I can go back in a minute. | 不 不 我等会回去 |
[14:05] | Betty, what are you doing? | 贝蒂 你干吗 |
[14:07] | – I just want to make sure you’re okay. – well, I am. | -我只是想确定你很好 -我很好 |
[14:10] | I’m–i’m okay. I’m okay. | 我 我很好 很好 |
[14:11] | No, christina, you don’t seem okay. | 不 克里斯蒂娜 你不好 |
[14:14] | You seem really worried, and I don’t blame you. | 你好象很担心 我不怪你 |
[14:16] | Christina, what are you doing? | 克里斯蒂娜 你要干吗 |
[14:18] | I just–i need to get out of here. | 我 我得离开这里 |
[14:28] | Christina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[14:30] | You took the baby! | 你抱走了孩子 |
[14:37] | – Christina, how could you do this? – I don’t know! | -克里斯蒂娜 你怎么能做这个 -我不知道 |
[14:42] | When you told me the baby was in the office, | 当你告诉我孩子在办公室 |
[14:44] | I-i just snapped. | 我就脑充血了 |
[14:45] | And then when everyone went to the elevator, | 然后所有的人去了电梯那里 |
[14:48] | I just took him, and then I called stuart. | 我就抱走他了 后来我打电话给斯图亚特 |
[14:50] | You know, I defended you to the police. | 我还在警察面前为你辩护 |
[14:52] | I’m a part of this now. | 我现在也卷进来了 |
[14:54] | I’m accomplice to a kidnapping. | 我是绑架案的帮凶了 |
[14:55] | Betty, it’s not a kidnapping when it’s your own son. | 贝蒂 绑架自己的孩子不算绑架 |
[14:58] | It’s not your child. christina, there was a test. | 不是你孩子 克里斯蒂娜 测试过了 |
[15:01] | – The baby is wilhelmina’s! – and you think that wilhelmina | -孩子是威廉敏娜的 -你认为威廉敏娜 |
[15:04] | Is not capable of– of faking a d.n.a. test? | 不会在亲子鉴定中做手脚吗 |
[15:06] | Betty, she needs that child | 贝蒂 她需要这个孩子 |
[15:09] | To hold on to her place at meade. | 稳定她在米德的地位 |
[15:11] | This is insane. this is crazy. | 疯了 太疯狂了 |
[15:14] | We have to go back. you have to return the baby. | 我们得回去 你得把孩子还回去 |
[15:16] | I can’t. I can’t go back. they’ll arrest me. | 我不能 不能回去 他们会逮捕我 |
[15:19] | Oh! oh, god. oh. | 老天 |
[15:22] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean for you to get involved. | 抱歉 我不是有意把你卷进来 |
[15:28] | And this chart clearly shows | 这个表格清晰地显示了 |
[15:31] | The fourth-quarter projections. | 四分之一的计划 |
[15:33] | So as you can see, even in a bad economy, | 所以您可以发现 即使经济不好 |
[15:36] | “mode” sales have increased. | 《风尚》销售额还是增长的 |
[15:38] | We’ve already lined up kate beckinsale, | 我们已经签了凯特・贝金赛尔 |
[15:40] | Penelope cruz, anne hathaway for the fall cover– | 佩内洛普・克鲁兹 安妮・海瑟薇来拍封面 |
[15:43] | Is this a joke? we’re talking about my child! | 开什么玩笑 我们谈的是我的孩子 |
[15:47] | Hathaway– she, um, she’s hot. | 海瑟薇 她 她很红 |
[15:51] | Sorry. uh, I mean, she’s hot right now. | 抱歉 她现在很红 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:06] | Mr. hartley… this deal is extremely important to me, | 哈特利先生 这个合作对我非常重要 |
[16:09] | But, uh, my partner’s son has been kidnapped– | 但是我的合伙人的孩子被绑架 |
[16:12] | My half brother. | 和我同父异母的弟弟 |
[16:14] | So you’re asking if you can reschedule, | 你是在问 即使我告诉过你 |
[16:16] | Even though I told you | 这是你唯一的一次机会 |
[16:18] | This is the only time I can do this? | 你还是想改期吗 |
[16:21] | Yes, I am. | 对 |
[16:26] | You know what’s gonna happen? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[16:32] | I’m gonna make time before my flight tomorrow morning. | 明天早上上飞机前我会再约你 |
[16:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:00] | License and registration, please. | 驾照和行车证 谢谢 |
[17:05] | We’ve got a serious problem here. | 问题很严重 |
[17:09] | Your taillight is out. | 车尾灯坏了 |
[17:11] | Oh. just the taillight? | 只有尾灯而已 |
[17:14] | Is road safety a joke to you? | 你觉得道路安全很好笑吗 |
[17:16] | No, ma’am. actually, I was sally the safety duck | 不 长官 为了安全起见 |
[17:19] | All through elementary school. | 我整个小学生涯宁可作旱鸭子 |
[17:22] | Wait here. | 等一下 |
[17:24] | Christina, can we please just take william back | 克里斯蒂娜 求你就把威廉带回去吧 |
[17:27] | Before this gets worse? | 不要把事情搞得更糟 |
[17:29] | Betty, he’s my son. | 贝蒂 他是我儿子 |
[17:31] | – Christina! – no, look, look. | -克里斯蒂娜 -不 你看 |
[17:33] | – Okay, it’s a picture of william. – it’s a picture of me as a baby. | -这是威廉的照片 -这是我小时候的照片 |
[17:37] | Betty, you know me. | 贝蒂 你了解我 |
[17:39] | You–you know that I would never do anything as crazy as this | 如果没有十足的把握 |
[17:42] | If I wasn’t 100% sure. | 我怎么可能做这么疯狂的事 |
[17:45] | Please? | 求你了 |
[17:46] | I’m gonna let you off with a warning, | 我给了你一个警告 |
[17:49] | But only if you promise to get that taillight fixed. | 但你得保证把尾灯修好 |
[17:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:54] | – Whose baby is this? – mine. | -谁的孩子 -我的 |
[17:57] | Ours. the baby is ours. | 我们的 孩子是我们的 |
[18:00] | Will both you ladies step out of the car, please? | 请你们俩都下车 |
[18:10] | – Around to the front of the car, – please, ma’am. | -走到车子前面 -拜托 长官 |
[18:13] | You, too, miss. around to the front. | 你也是 小姐 到车子前面 |
[18:19] | What were you ladies thinking? | 你们俩女人想什么 |
[18:22] | Come here. | 到这里来 |
[18:24] | With the lacorte infant car seat, | 如果把童车放在车子里 |
[18:26] | You gotta use the locking clip. | 你们得锁上安全带 |
[18:28] | It’s safer. my partner and I have the same one. | 更安全 我搭档和我也有个 |
[18:31] | The car seat, not the baby. | 童车位 不是孩子 |
[18:35] | All right, have a good one, ladies. | 好了 注意安全 女士们 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:45] | Oh, betty, thank you so much | 贝蒂 太感谢你了 |
[18:47] | For not saying anything. | 什么也没说 |
[18:49] | Christina, look, I believe you, okay? | 克里斯蒂娜 我相信你 |
[18:52] | Yeah. but this is not the way to deal with things. | 但这不是我们处理问题的方式 |
[18:55] | I just wish you would’ve come to me first. | 我以为你会先跟我商量的 |
[18:57] | – Next time. – let’s just get somewhere safe so we can figure it out. | -下次 -我们到安全地方再想办法 |
[19:01] | It’s hour… | 现在是 |
[19:03] | Jeez, I can’t read this watch. | 天 我看不懂这表了 |
[19:05] | Let’s just say hour four of the slater-meade kidnapping. | 我们就说斯莱特-米德绑架案过去四小时 |
[19:08] | Now the fuzz have been a little stingy about the details, | 条子还不肯透露点啥给我们 |
[19:11] | So we’re forced to confine our reporting | 所以我们不得不将我们的报道 |
[19:13] | To good, old-fashioned wild speculation. | 回到优秀过时的花边消息 |
[19:15] | Now the boys in the f.x. department | 现在在资金清算部的小伙子们 |
[19:17] | Have used age-progression software | 已经用面部复合软件 |
[19:20] | To determine what the spawn of bradford meade | 来决定布拉德福的精子 |
[19:22] | And wilhelmina slater would look like by 20. | 结合威廉敏娜・斯莱特的卵子 20岁的样子 |
[19:28] | Mother of pearl, the man is an adonis. | 上天皇帝老爷 这男人太帅了 |
[19:31] | The world cannot afford to lose this specimen. | 人类不能承受损失这个尤物之重 |
[19:38] | If you’re out there listening, | 如果您正在听着 |
[19:40] | I make this demand of the kidnappers– | 我郑重向绑架者要求 |
[19:42] | Bring him back. we’re talking fashion royalty. | 放他回来 我们说的可是时尚界的门面说 |
[19:44] | Mom! mom. | 妈 妈 |
[19:46] | I have to watch this! this is my o.j. | 我得看这个 这是我的仅剩的娱乐了 |
[19:48] | Then go watch in the kitchen. they’re about to start shooting. | 那就去厨房看 他们要开拍了 |
[19:52] | We’re gonna set up in the salon. | 机器就架设在沙龙里吧 |
[19:54] | That’s perfect, thanks. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[19:55] | Nice work, getting them to shoot in my salon. | 干得好 让他们在我的沙龙里开拍 |
[19:58] | It’s good for business. | 对我的生意有好处 |
[19:59] | Well, your salon is an example | 你的沙龙是我支持 |
[20:01] | Of my support for small business. | 小型商业的实例 |
[20:03] | And it’s the entrepreneurial spirit | 也是企业家精神的体现 |
[20:05] | That will pull this country right out of– | 有助于整个国家士气的提… |
[20:07] | Yeah, yeah, whatever. | 是 是 随便啦 |
[20:07] | You already got my vote. | 你已经赢得了我的选票 |
[20:08] | Just make sure | 只要让他们 |
[20:09] | That they get a clear shot of my sign. | 给我招牌个清晰的特写就好 |
[20:11] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[20:13] | Thanks for toning down the outfit, huh? | 谢谢你能素装出境 |
[20:15] | No problem. | 应该的 |
[20:16] | Thank you for asking me to be a part of this thing. | 谢谢你让我参与才是 |
[20:20] | Councilman, we’re ready to check your mike. | 议员 我们准备检查下你的耳麦 |
[20:23] | Okay, all right. Thanks. see you in a bit. | 好的 谢谢 待会见 |
[20:26] | – Okay, just wipe that– -Okay. | -好 把那擦掉就好 -好的 |
[20:29] | …This drama will unfold. | …好戏即将上演 |
[20:31] | The question on everyone’s mind is, | 所有人心中的谜团就是 |
[20:34] | Where in the world is that kidnapped baby? | 被绑架的宝宝到底在哪 |
[20:37] | If the baby snatchers have any sense of decency at all, | 如果绑架犯还有一点点良知 |
[20:41] | They’ll take the genetically blessed bambino to… | 他们就会把这个未来刘德华给送… |
[20:43] | You are kidding me. | 你们开什么玩笑 |
[20:45] | We found this from the security camera | 我们在楼梯井的监控摄像头中 |
[20:47] | In the stairwell. | 发现了这个 |
[20:50] | I brought it to you first | 按照我们通常的惯例 |
[20:52] | As per our usual agreement. | 我先拿给你看了 |
[20:57] | Hit it. | 打开 |
[21:07] | Uh, could you pause, please? | 能在这暂停下吗 |
[21:11] | Troy, may we have a moment alone? | 崔尔 让我们单独谈一下 |
[21:14] | Come on, you. | 你们跟我来 |
[21:22] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[21:24] | That is christina’s husband stuart. | 克里斯蒂娜的丈夫斯图尔特 |
[21:26] | Great scott! | 牛逼 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry. I’ve always wanted to say that. | 抱歉 我一直想说说这词 |
[21:29] | So she really did take the baby. | 所以她真的绑架了孩子 |
[21:31] | So that’s great news. the baby’s safe. | 真是个好消息 孩子是安全的 |
[21:34] | Now all we need to find christina | 我们现在只需要找到克里斯蒂娜 |
[21:36] | Is a team of booze-sniffing hounds. | 追踪着酒精的味道而去就好 |
[21:39] | It’s okay. christina would never do anything | 没事的 克里斯蒂娜永远不会做出 |
[21:42] | To hurt little william. | 伤害小威廉的事 |
[21:44] | In a few hours, he’ll be back safe | 只要几个小时 他就会平安地回来 |
[21:47] | And sound in his nanny’s arms. | 躺在保姆的臂弯里咯 |
[21:49] | We don’t have a few hours. | 我们没时间了 |
[21:51] | If christina has the baby, | 克里斯蒂娜带着那孩子 |
[21:53] | Then the truth is going to get out. | 不久真相就会大白于天下 |
[21:55] | What truth are you referring to? | 你说的真相是指 |
[21:59] | I had the D.N.A. test faked. | 我伪造了DNA测试结果 |
[22:04] | The baby’s not mine. | 宝宝不是我的 |
[22:06] | It’s Christina’s. | 是克里斯蒂娜的 |
[22:10] | So let me get this straight. | 我理下思路哈 |
[22:12] | You faked the D.N.A. test | 你伪造了DNA测试结果 |
[22:15] | In order to claim christina’s baby as your own. | 是为了把克里斯蒂娜的孩子据为己有 |
[22:19] | Oh, the bigger picture, fool. | 以大局为重 笨蛋 |
[22:21] | If it gets out that this baby is not mine, | 如果孩子不是我的事情被揭发出来 |
[22:23] | I lose my claim to the Meade Fortune. | 我就会失去在米德财团的权力 |
[22:25] | I’m fired, and you along with me. | 我会被炒 你得跟着我一起滚蛋 |
[22:28] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[22:29] | We need to find out where that baby is | 我们得查清楚孩子到底在哪 |
[22:30] | So they don’t discover the truth. | 让他们发现不了真相 |
[22:32] | How? christina could be anywhere. | 怎么找 克里斯蒂娜可能去任何地方 |
[22:33] | Okay. I’m a scottish seamstress/kidnapper | 这样 我是个苏格兰裁缝兼绑架者 |
[22:38] | And I have a pasty complexion. | 陷入了困境 |
[22:41] | Where do I turn? | 我会向谁求救 |
[22:46] | You would turn to your best friend. | 你会去找你最好的朋友 |
[22:51] | – Betty. – Betty. | -贝蒂 -贝蒂 |
[22:54] | Oh, my god. you guys are the kidnappers? | 老天 你们俩就是绑匪呀 |
[22:58] | I totally called that. | 我猜得全中 |
[22:59] | Shh! no, we’re not kidnappers. | 嘘 我们不是绑匪 |
[23:01] | Well, okay, technically, we’re kidnappers, | 好吧 理论上 我们算是 |
[23:03] | But it– it’s very complicated. | 但是 这件事非常复杂 |
[23:04] | This is so exciting. | 太激动人心了 |
[23:05] | I gotta go tell all my friends. | 我得去告诉我朋友们 |
[23:06] | Whoa, you go up to your room and you don’t say a word. | 你给我马上回房间 一个字都不准说出去 |
[23:09] | You got that? | 听明白了吗 |
[23:10] | But all this drama– | 但这么戏剧化的事… |
[23:11] | I can’t even tell the drama club? | 还不能跟戏剧社的人说吗 |
[23:11] | – Zip. – Fine. | -拉严实 -好吧 |
[23:14] | You guys gotta get out of here. | 你们俩得赶紧离开这儿 |
[23:17] | If reporters think that Archie | 如果被记者看到 认为阿奇 |
[23:18] | has anything to do with this, | 跟这事有半点牵连 |
[23:19] | His career is through, and then we are through. | 他的事业就完了 我们也完了 |
[23:20] | Hilda, just keep them in the salon. | 希尔达 就让他们待在沙龙里 |
[23:22] | We’ll sneak up the stairs. | 我们俩偷偷溜上楼去 |
[23:24] | They’ll never even know we were here. | 他们根本不会发现我们在这儿的 |
[23:25] | Are you crazy? you can’t stay in the house. | 你疯了吗 你们不能待在家里 |
[23:28] | – Well, what are we supposed to do? – I don’t care. | -那我们该怎么办 – 跟我没关系 |
[23:30] | I just don’t want Archie to see you here. | 只要不让阿奇看到你们 |
[23:32] | Hilda? is everything all right? | 希尔达 有什么事么 |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 没 |
[23:36] | Everything is great. never better! | 一切都好 好得不能再好 |
[23:39] | Fine, I will distract them. but this isn’t over. | 好吧 我会引开他们 但这事没完 |
[23:44] | Okay, everybody!Let’s get those cameras rolling. | 各位 让摄像机都开动起来吧 |
[23:47] | I’m feeling really good about this. | 这会儿感觉正好 |
[23:49] | How about everybody faces me | 这样如何 我靠着窗口站着 |
[23:50] | As I stand against the window? | 大家面朝向我 |
[23:51] | Oh, hey, have you seen Archie’s poster, | 你见过阿奇的竞选海报了吗 |
[23:55] | How handsome he is? | 够帅吧 |
[23:57] | Come on, stop. | 拜托 别这样 |
[23:58] | Oh, no, that’s great. why don’t we use while we’re– | 真是个好主意 我们何不用上这个… |
[23:59] | You know what? actually, I prefer the window. | 知道吗 事实上 我觉得窗户那儿更好 |
[24:01] | I like to be backlit. it’s very… Spielberg. | 带点背光效果 很…斯皮尔伯格 |
[24:09] | Was that a baby? | 那是宝宝的声音吗 |
[24:12] | No, that was justin, my son. | 不是 那是我儿子 贾斯廷 |
[24:15] | Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green broke up again. | 梅根・福克斯和布莱恩・奥斯汀・格林又分手了 |
[24:18] | He was really pulling for them, so he’s just… | 他真的为他们魂牵梦萦 所以有点… |
[24:20] | Well, here’s what I was thinking, | 我有个想法 |
[24:21] | Is that we could actually come through the front door… | 我们可以从前门那儿走过来 |
[24:23] | And then we can show that we’re inside a house. | 说明我们是在这个屋子里面 |
[24:25] | You know, you wanna go out the front door? | 你是说想走到前门外面 |
[24:29] | You know what? I just had an idea–genius. | 知道吗 我刚想到一个 天才的想法 |
[24:31] | Archie, you know what you should really show them? | 阿奇 知道最该展示给他们的是啥么 |
[24:33] | The yield sign you had installed down the block. | 你在我们街区安的让车标志 |
[24:36] | Why would they want to see a yield sign? | 为什么该让他们看一个让车标志 |
[24:39] | Because it was your first act as councilman. | 因为这是你作为议员的第一番作为 |
[24:44] | First small step on the way to greatness. | 成就伟大的第一小步 |
[24:46] | Actually, I love it. | 事实上 我喜欢这想法 |
[24:48] | If you were smart, you’d hire her as your publicist. | 聪明的话 赶紧请她当你的公关 |
[24:50] | Well, o-okay. | 好吧 |
[24:51] | See? come on. I’ll show you the sign. | 怎么样 来 我带你们去看看 |
[24:53] | Before it was there, there was no yielding. | 在此之前 这儿没任何标志 |
[24:55] | It was chaos. you can’t believe the neighborhood. | 简直一团乱 你无法想象这里啥样 |
[24:57] | He has saved the day– Archie Rodriguez. | 就是他阿奇・罗德里格斯–救世主啊 |
[25:08] | You have something you’d like to tell me, mija? | 你有什么事要告诉我吗 女儿 |
[25:12] | Oh, hi, Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[25:15] | I’m afraid we’ve had a little bit of a detour. | 恐怕我们这儿出了点状况 |
[25:18] | Kidnapping. ay, dios mio. | 绑架 我的天哪 |
[25:20] | – That’s gotta be, like, 10,000 hail marys. – Papi– | -肯定做一万次祈祷都难赎其罪了 -爸爸… |
[25:22] | Okay, you know when you asked | 你问过我 |
[25:23] | Where you should draw the line | 帮一个朋友 |
[25:25] | When helping a friend? you just crossed it. | 该帮到什么份儿上 你这次越线了 |
[25:27] | Hilda, we had no other options. | 希尔达 我们没别的选择 |
[25:29] | – Papi, you understand, right? – I’m trying to. | -爸爸 你能理解的 是吧 -我正尽力 |
[25:31] | I’m not even gonna discuss the fact | 你绑架了个孩子 |
[25:33] | That you kidnapped a baby, but then to bring him here | 这个暂且不说了 但把他带到这儿 |
[25:36] | With archie’s campaign on the line? | 阿奇的竞选录制现场 |
[25:38] | What was I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[25:39] | She needed my help. | 她需要我的帮助 |
[25:40] | I couldn’t just turn my back on her. | 我不能置之不理 |
[25:41] | But, betty, she didn’t just jump a subway turnstile. | 贝蒂 这不是坐地铁逃票那档子事 |
[25:44] | This is kidnapping! | 这可是绑票! |
[25:45] | I know, but she thinks that baby is hers, | 我知道 但是她认为那孩子是她的 |
[25:47] | And I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[25:49] | Mija, even if it is, what could you possibly do? | 女儿 即使是 你又能怎么样呢 |
[25:52] | I don’t know. get another D.N.A. test, something. | 我不知道 再做次DNA测试或什么的 |
[25:55] | Okay, so we just maybe | 所以我们就去逛个商场 |
[25:57] | Drop by the D.N.A. pagoda at the mall. | 顺便找个DNA塔之类的验一验 |
[26:00] | Okay, hilda, okay. I get it. we need help. | 好了 希尔达 我明白 我们需要帮助 |
[26:03] | Yeah, but who’s gonna help a fugitive? | 是啊 谁会去帮一个逃犯 |
[26:09] | “MODE” magazine. | 风尚杂志 你好 |
[26:11] | Oh, hey, betty. yes, I’ll connect you to claire. | 哦 贝蒂 我帮你转给克莱尔 |
[26:15] | Ow! my hair! | 我的头发 |
[26:16] | – Sorry. – Hello. this is claire. | -抱歉 -你好 我是克莱尔 |
[26:18] | Mrs. Meade, I really need your help. | 米德夫人 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[26:30] | Betty, you did the right thing by calling me. | 贝蒂 你打电话给我是对的 |
[26:32] | Dr. gelobter is a close friend. | 格洛塔医生是我很好的朋友 |
[26:34] | He’ll get the test done quickly and quietly. | 他会低调而迅速地给出测试结果的 |
[26:35] | Thank you so much, Mrs. Meade. | 太谢谢你了 米德夫人 |
[26:37] | I really appreciate you sticking your neck out | 真的非常感谢你出面帮我们 |
[26:38] | Like this for us. | 解决这样的事 |
[26:39] | Well, betty’s helped me many times in the past. | 贝蒂过去帮过我很多次 |
[26:41] | I’m only too happy to return the favor. | 我很高兴能还她个人情 |
[26:43] | And once we prove that this baby isn’t wilhelmina’s, | 而且一旦证明了这孩子不是威廉敏娜的 |
[26:46] | We’ll finally be able to get rid of that bitch. | 我们也将终于可以摆脱那贱人了 |
[26:59] | Police. Hold it right there. | 警察 站那别动 |
[27:01] | Put down the baby! put your hands up! | 放下孩子 举起手来 |
[27:03] | Don’t move! Ma’am, hand over the baby now. | 不许动 把孩子给我 马上 |
[27:07] | Give up the baby. Get back! | 放了孩子 往后退 |
[27:08] | Get your hands behind your back. | 双手放到身后 |
[27:10] | – Let’s see those hands. – No, no! | -举起手来 -不要 不要 |
[27:13] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[27:15] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切 都将作为 |
[27:18] | In a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[27:21] | So in theory, if you hadn’t stopped us, | 理论上来说 如果不是你们阻止 |
[27:23] | We’d already know the true identity of the baby’s mother. | 我们已经知道谁是孩子的妈妈了 |
[27:26] | In fact, we were just trying | 事实上 我们只是想 |
[27:27] | To help you resolve the situation. | 帮你们解决问题 |
[27:29] | Lady, you can stop talking, huh? we get it. | 女士 你有完没完 我们听懂了 |
[27:31] | You’ve been free to go for 15 minutes. | 你有15分钟的自由时间 |
[27:33] | Your friend over there has got a good lawyer. | 你那边的朋友帮你请了个好律师 |
[27:40] | So wilinlmina is agree to drop charges | 威廉敏娜同意撤销 |
[27:41] | Against both of you | 对你们俩的指控 |
[27:42] | What about Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜怎么办 |
[27:44] | Betty,She kidnapped Wilhemina’s baby | 贝蒂 她绑架了威廉敏娜的孩子 |
[27:46] | Daniel,because she acturlly think | 丹尼尔 那是因为她真的认为 |
[27:48] | That the baby is hers. | 那孩子是她的 |
[27:49] | Daniel, I believe her. | 我相信她 丹尼尔 |
[27:51] | Come on, you have to talk to wilhelmina. | 拜托了 你得跟威廉敏娜谈谈 |
[27:53] | There’s gotta be something that you can do to help. | 肯定能帮得上忙的 |
[28:06] | Just don’t hold your breath. | 别期望太高了 |
[28:09] | That woman won’t give up anything | 没有她把柄的话 |
[28:11] | Unless you’ve got something on her. | 那女人怎么着都不会松口 |
[28:13] | Wilhelmina, we are in front of a D.N.A. facility. | 威廉敏娜 我们已经在DNA测试中心这儿了 |
[28:17] | What harm could it possibly do? | 测测也没差啊 |
[28:19] | I am not gonna indulge the lunatic | 我不会成全那个绑走了 |
[28:20] | Who took my son | 我儿子的疯子 |
[28:21] | Just to give her peace of mind. | 让她心安 |
[28:22] | I know. i-i’m just saying, | 我知道 我只是说 |
[28:24] | Then we’d be done with this whole ugly situation. | 给这个惹人难堪的事件画个句号 |
[28:26] | We could put it behind us. | 就让它过去吧 |
[28:27] | I took the test already. | 我已经做过测试了 |
[28:29] | It proved that he was my son. | 证明了是我儿子 |
[28:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:31] | Just because she’s not happy with the results, | 难道就因为她不满意这个结果 |
[28:32] | I should submit to another one? | 我就该顺着她 再做一次吗 |
[28:34] | Look, daniel, she stole my son. | 丹尼尔 她偷走了我的儿子 |
[28:36] | Lord knows where she could’ve taken him. | 天知道会把他带到哪里去 |
[28:39] | And you want me to have sympathy for her? | 你还想我同情她 |
[28:42] | As far as I’m concerned, she can rot in jail. | 在我看来 她就该在牢里等死 |
[28:47] | There’s gotta be something we can do. | 一定还有办法的 |
[28:49] | We’re in handcuffs in the back of a police car, betty. | 我们现在被拷在警车里 贝蒂 |
[28:53] | I think we might be out of options. | 我看咱没辙了 |
[28:54] | No, we’re not. | 不 不会的 |
[28:56] | We could get a court order or… something. | 我们可以向法庭申请个法令什么的 |
[28:59] | We can make this right. | 还能挽回的 |
[29:00] | I don’t know what I was thinking… | 真不知道我当时是怎么想的… |
[29:02] | Taking on Wilhemina Slater. | 跟威廉敏娜・斯莱特对抗 |
[29:05] | I didn’t stand a chance. | 我一点机会都没有 |
[29:08] | Christina… | 克里斯蒂娜… |
[29:10] | You’re a good friend, betty. | 贝蒂 你真够朋友 |
[29:13] | I just wanted him to have a happy life. | 我只想那孩子拥有幸福的人生 |
[29:16] | That’s all. | 如此而已 |
[29:21] | Ma’am, would you please step away from the vehicle? | 女士 请往后退 别挨着警车 |
[29:48] | I made a few more bottles, | 我多冲好了几瓶牛奶 |
[29:49] | And they’re in the refrigerator, | 都放冰箱里了 |
[29:51] | And the nanny should be here at 7:00 to take over. | 保姆会在7点过来接手 |
[29:53] | Thank you, marc. | 谢谢你 小马 |
[30:01] | Is there something else? | 还有其他的事吗 |
[30:03] | N-no. | 没…有 |
[30:04] | Just… | 只是 |
[30:07] | Congratulations, I guess. | 祝贺你 |
[30:09] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[30:11] | As far as anyone knows, the baby is yours. | 就目前为止大家都认为孩子是你的 |
[30:13] | The baby is mine, Marc. | 孩子就是我的 小马 |
[30:16] | Of course he is. | 当然 |
[30:18] | And your position at the company is secure. | 而你在公司的地位也保住了 |
[30:21] | And Christina is going to jail. | 克里斯蒂娜还锒铛入狱 |
[30:24] | Win-win. | 一箭双雕 |
[30:27] | If you have something to say, | 你想说什么 |
[30:29] | Why don’t you just come out and say it? | 为什么不直接说出来 |
[30:32] | I… | 我 |
[30:37] | Have a good night, Wilhelmina. | 晚安 威廉敏娜 |
[30:39] | Good night, Marc. | 晚安 小马 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry, Hilda. | 对不起 希尔达 |
[31:10] | I shouldn’t have brought them here. | 我不应该把他们带这来的 |
[31:13] | I just didn’t know what else to do. | 只是我突然手足无措起来 |
[31:15] | It’s just a good thing that Archie didn’t find out. | 还好阿齐没有发现 |
[31:18] | If he thought that you brought a kidnapped baby here | 如果他想到你绑了个婴儿来 |
[31:21] | With a news crew following him around… | 还有周围的媒体们 |
[31:23] | He would be so, so– | 他会很 很– |
[31:26] | I would be so… what? | 我会很怎样? |
[31:29] | Cute. | 帅呆了 |
[31:32] | You are so cute. | 你太帅了 |
[31:34] | Did you change ties? Because it is–it is cute. | 你换领带了? 连领带都那么帅气 |
[31:37] | It is working for me. Sexy. I like it. | 很讨我喜欢 性感 我喜欢 |
[31:40] | Hilda, I know. | 希尔达 我知道了 |
[31:41] | Conceited! | 自恋 |
[31:43] | But still cute. | 但还是帅 |
[31:45] | Justin told me everything. | 贾斯廷都告诉我了 |
[31:47] | He’s always making up stories. | 他总是编故事 |
[31:50] | – He’s very creative. – Hilda, stop. | -他很有创意 -希尔达 别说了 |
[31:52] | Look, she had nothing to do with it, Archie. | 她和这没关系 阿齐 |
[31:54] | It was me. It was my fault. | 是我干的 是我的错 |
[31:56] | I wasn’t trying to endanger your campaign. | 我没打算威胁到你的竞选 |
[31:59] | I was just trying to help my friend. | 我只是想帮个朋友 |
[32:01] | I understand that. I think that’s noble. | 我理解 我觉得这很高尚 |
[32:03] | What? You were stressing about | 什么? 前一秒你还在为 |
[32:05] | what dress I was gonna wear, | 我穿什么焦头烂额 |
[32:06] | But now you’re okay with kidnapping? | 现在却对绑架无所谓? |
[32:09] | Okay, okay, to be clear, | 好吧好吧 说清楚 |
[32:10] | As candidate for queens borough president, | 作为皇后区的区长竞选人 |
[32:12] | I am not okay with kidnapping, but… | 我不能苟同绑架 但是 |
[32:15] | As your friend, | 作为朋友 |
[32:17] | I understand you have to do what you think is right. | 我理解你得去做你认为对的 |
[32:20] | But it doesn’t really matter what’s right, | 是非对错已不再重要了 |
[32:22] | Because Wilhelmina won. | 因为威廉敏娜赢了 |
[32:25] | Did you try fighting dirty? | 试过玩阴的了吗 |
[32:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:29] | Well, I’m– I’m just saying, | 我是说 |
[32:31] | We all want to play by the rules, | 我们都想按常理出牌 |
[32:32] | But something I’ve learned in city politics is, | 但我从政界学到的一点是 |
[32:37] | Well, to get what you want, | 想得到你想要的 |
[32:38] | Sometimes it doesn’t hurt to be a little… creative. | 有时可以试试那些无伤大雅却很有”创意”的事 |
[32:56] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相了 |
[33:04] | What truth do you think you know? | 你知道什么就管它叫真相了 |
[33:06] | That baby doesn’t belong with you. | 孩子不属于你 |
[33:09] | And that aubergine faux fur doesn’t belong with anything. | 你那件丑陋的茄子紫皮草还不知道该扔哪儿呢 |
[33:13] | Yet here we are. | 还不是一样 |
[33:16] | I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[33:18] | You see this? This stain is the baby’s spit-up. | 看见了? 这块污渍是孩子吐的 |
[33:22] | And when I get it tested, it’s gonna prove | 当这些成为呈堂证供时就能证明 |
[33:24] | That the baby is Christina’s, and you will go to jail. | 孩子是克里斯蒂娜的 而你就得进监狱了 |
[33:27] | Or… | 或者 |
[33:29] | You can admit that the baby isn’t yours, | 你承认孩子不是你的 |
[33:32] | And we can chalk up that fake D.N.A. test to a mistake. | 那我们可以怪罪说是DNA检验错了 |
[33:37] | Your choice. | 你选吧 |
[33:45] | Looks like you got me. | 看来你逮住我尾巴了 |
[33:51] | Yes. | 是 |
[33:52] | Yes, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[33:54] | So we should give | 所以我们应该把 |
[33:57] | That enchanting poly-blend thing | 那些传说中的呕吐物 |
[33:59] | To your lab? | 送到你的实验室? |
[34:01] | And when the D.N.A. results come back | 当DNA结果出来时 |
[34:03] | And they say “strawberry milkshake,” | 他们会说”草莓奶昔” |
[34:04] | Then what? | 接下来呢 |
[34:10] | Baby spit-up and milkshake | 婴儿呕吐物和奶昔 |
[34:12] | Are completely different colors. | 可是完全不同的颜色 |
[34:13] | Oh, come on, Betty. I’m a fashion expert. | 贝蒂 我是时尚行家 |
[34:15] | I notice everything. it’s a gift and a curse. | 我明察秋毫 这与生俱来 |
[34:18] | All right, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[34:20] | I don’t have D.N.A. evidence. | 我没有DNA证据 |
[34:23] | But I’m not giving up. | 但我不会放弃 |
[34:25] | I don’t have your money, and I don’t have your power, | 我既没财也没权 |
[34:27] | But I know the truth, | 但我知道真相 |
[34:29] | And I will fight until it comes out. | 我会斗天斗地弄革命到底 |
[34:31] | Wilhelmina, even you don’t want to have to lie | 威廉敏娜 即使是你也不愿意 |
[34:34] | For the rest of your life. | 余生在谎言中度过 |
[34:36] | It would be so much easier to just tell the truth now. | 现在说出真相会轻松许多 |
[34:54] | When I discovered the error in the D.N.A. test, | 当我发现DNA检验中的错误 |
[34:56] | I was devastated, but I knew I had to say something. | 我简直要崩溃了 但我知道我得说出来 |
[35:00] | Because while I knew I’d be losing my baby, | 因为尽管我要失去我的孩子 |
[35:02] | There was simply no way | 但我没有办法 |
[35:05] | I could keep a child from his real mother. | 不让孩子回到亲生母亲怀抱里 |
[35:08] | In a final twist, | 这简直是乾坤大转移啊 |
[35:10] | It turns out the baby appearsnotto be the scion | 结果发现那个所谓的 |
[35:13] | Of Bradford Meade and Wilhelmina Slater– | 布拉德福?米德和威廉敏娜?斯莱特的孩子是假的 |
[35:15] | Boo-hoo–but rather some kid | 而其实只是一对来自苏格兰夫妇的 |
[35:17] | From a couple of scottish people. | 可怜的小鼻涕虫 |
[35:19] | Now given this new information, | 鉴于这条爆炸性新消息 |
[35:21] | We’ve had to revise our previous depiction | 我们得重新调整之前的预测 |
[35:23] | Of what the baby would look like at 20. | 预测下孩子20岁时的长相 |
[35:25] | Dear lord. | 神呐救救我吧 |
[35:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[35:29] | It is a shame that this kidnapping story | 这起婴儿绑架案的结局 |
[35:31] | Has come to such a tragic conclusion. | 竟然会有如此一个悲惨的结局 |
[35:34] | I can’t believe Wilhelmina told the truth. | 难以置信威廉敏娜说了实话 |
[35:37] | Yes, the woman’s a saint | 是啊 那女人是圣人 |
[35:39] | Oh, all that matters is | 重要的是 |
[35:40] | that her shares in the company | 她在公司的股份 |
[35:42] | Are little William’s, | 全是小威廉的 |
[35:44] | And without the baby, she’s got nothing. | 没有那孩子 她啥也分不到 |
[35:46] | And I don’t care how talented she is. | 我才不在乎她多有才 |
[35:48] | You keep a cobra around long enough, | 养虎为患 养虎为患 |
[35:49] | eventually they bite. | 切忌切记 |
[35:51] | Mom’s right. | 妈妈说的对 |
[35:53] | Wilhelmina’s proven time and again she can’t be trusted. | 威廉敏娜的种种行为证明了她不值得信任 |
[35:54] | Let me fire her. | 让我开了她 |
[35:56] | No. I’m gonna do it. it’s my responsibility. | 不 我来 这是我的职责 |
[35:58] | Fine. But I want to see tears. | 好吧 但我要看到眼泪 |
[36:01] | Mr. Hartley, | 哈特利先生 |
[36:02] | Before we sign the paperwork, there’s just | 在签合同之前 |
[36:04] | A little bit of business we need to take care of. | 我们还有点公事要办 |
[36:07] | Wilhelmina, can I speak with you? | 威廉敏娜 我能和你谈下吗 |
[36:10] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[36:12] | – I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it. -Seriously? | -对不起 我没忍住 -你说真的 |
[36:15] | Your time at Meade is over. | 你在米德的时间到了 |
[36:18] | Well, that is a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[36:21] | Let’s go, guys. | 我们走吧 伙计们 |
[36:23] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你们去哪 |
[36:24] | If you’re gonna fire Wilhelmina, I’m out. | 如果你要开除威廉敏娜 我就撤资 |
[36:26] | With all due respect, Mr.Hartley | 没有冒犯的意思 哈特利先生 |
[36:28] | This is an internal personnel matter. | 这只是内部人事调整 |
[36:31] | But I have an opinion. | 但我有意见 |
[36:33] | I thought we agreed you’d be a silent partner. | 我以为我们说好的你是幕后伙伴 |
[36:34] | Well, you’ll find that sometimes I’m not so silent. | 你有时会发现我其实躲得不是那么好 |
[36:38] | She’s a shark. She can’t be trusted. | 她是条鲨鱼 她不值得信任 |
[36:40] | Son, I think a shark is exactly what you need | 孩子 我觉得你正需要条鲨鱼 |
[36:43] | To balance things out around here. | 来平衡这里的事务 |
[36:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:46] | Look, you’re a stand-up guy, Daniel, | 你是个正直的的人 丹尼尔 |
[36:48] | And that’s great, but I can’t have you | 这很好 但我不能让你 |
[36:50] | Hopping off to your bunny hole | 拆东墙补西墙 |
[36:52] | every time a problem comes up. | 次次忙的头头转 |
[36:53] | I own companies in Colombia, India, Brazil. | 我在哥伦比亚 印度 巴西都有公司 |
[36:56] | If I stopped doing business every time | 如果每次都因为绑架这种事停下工作 |
[36:58] | Somebody got kidnapped, I’d never get anything done. | 我就什么也干不成了 |
[37:01] | So either Ms. Slater keeps her stake in the company | 所以要么斯莱特女士在公司 |
[37:05] | And her job, | 保留股份和职位 |
[37:07] | Or I walk. | 要么我走人 |
[37:24] | Pleasure. Claire. | 很荣幸 克莱尔 |
[37:27] | Oh. I’m so glad you’re here. | 很高兴你还在这 |
[37:32] | Good for you. | 对你有好处 |
[37:43] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 敬你一杯 |
[37:46] | Okay, never mind. | 好吧 算了 |
[37:48] | Glad to see you, Betty. | 很高兴见到你 贝蒂 |
[37:50] | – I’ve been meaning to thank you. – What for? | -我正要谢谢你 -为什么谢 |
[37:53] | For the plucky little threat you made. | 谢谢你丢给我个炸药包还告诉我怎么拆 |
[37:55] | You were right. The truth always comes out. | 你是对的 真相总会大白 |
[37:57] | And when you mentioned that it would be easier | 你告诉我说出真相会轻松些 |
[38:00] | Not to have to lie for the rest of my life, | 不必余生都在谎言中度过 |
[38:03] | I took that quite to heart. | 我真心听进去了 |
[38:05] | If you’re going to invest in this company, | 如果你要在公司投资 |
[38:07] | I think you need to know the truth about me. | 你得知道些关于我的真相 |
[38:09] | What is that? | 什么真相 |
[38:11] | I’m the type of person who stole a dead man’s sperm, | 我是那种偷了死去男人精子的女人 |
[38:14] | Who falsified D.N.A. results, | 还篡改DNA检验结果 |
[38:16] | Who kept a mother in the dark just to maintain the illusion | 把他亲妈送进监狱 |
[38:19] | That her baby was mine– | 只为维持孩子是我的这种幻象 |
[38:21] | All of this to ensure my place in this company. | 这些都是为了保住我在公司的地位 |
[38:25] | Why are you telling me all this? | 为什么告诉我 |
[38:27] | Because I’m someone you need on your side, | 因为我是你需要站在你一边的人 |
[38:30] | Working for you | 为你工作 |
[38:31] | As opposed to an enemy… | 例如对抗 |
[38:34] | Working against you. | 跟你对着干的敌人 |
[38:38] | You encouraged me to tell the truth, | 你鼓励我说出真相 |
[38:40] | And because of that, Hartley decided to keep me on. | 因为这 哈特力决定留下我 |
[38:43] | So thank you again. | 所以再次谢谢你 |
[38:45] | Oh, and when Christina comes back, would you be a dear | 当克里斯蒂娜回来时 你能帮个忙 |
[38:48] | And bring the baby to her? | 把孩子还给她吗 |
[38:50] | I think it’d be best if she and I didn’t see each other. | 我想我们还是不见对方的好 |
[39:03] | Bravo, Wilhel-maestro. | 干得漂亮 威大师 |
[39:05] | Bravo. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:22] | Who’s that? it’s your mommy. | 那是谁 是你妈妈 |
[39:25] | Hello. There’s mommy. | 你好啊 妈妈来了 |
[39:28] | And I’m your daddy. yes, yes. | 我是你爸爸 |
[39:30] | Hey, little guy. hey. | 小家伙你好啊 |
[39:32] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[39:33] | I don’t know how to thank you for everything. | 我不知道怎么谢谢你 为我们做的一切 |
[39:38] | You don’t have to. | 你没必要谢我 |
[39:40] | You know, you’ve come a long way | 你一路走来 |
[39:41] | since you first got to “mode.” | 自从你来到《风尚》 |
[39:43] | I mean, you still dress the same, but still, a long way. | 虽然穿得还那品味 但还是成长许多 |
[39:46] | It’s been really lovely knowing you as a friend. I mean that. | 能认识你这个朋友太好了 我是认真的 |
[39:50] | Christina, stop. | 克里斯蒂娜 别说了 |
[39:52] | Why are you talking like you’re going away? | 说得你好像要走一样 |
[40:01] | Christina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[40:04] | Stuart and I are gonna go back to Scotland. | 斯图尔特和我决定回苏格兰 |
[40:06] | What? | 什么 |
[40:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:10] | We want to be closer to our families | 我们想离家人近些 |
[40:13] | So the wee one can get to know them. | 所以这小家伙能慢慢了解他们 |
[40:15] | Plus, I don’t want him speaking like a yank, | 而且 我不想他未来一口美国腔 |
[40:17] | ’cause I can’t understand a word you people say. | 因为我不明白这里人的话 |
[40:20] | But what about your career? what about designing? | 但你的事业呢 设计呢 |
[40:21] | What, you think they don’t have designers in Edinburgh? | 难道你以为爱丁堡没有设计师吗 |
[40:24] | Listen, I’ve not given up on my dream. | 听着 我绝不会放弃我的梦想 |
[40:26] | That was something I learned from a very good friend. | 这是我从一个铁磁那里学到的 |
[40:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:57] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[40:59] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你 |