| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Good times are finally back at Meade Publishing. | 米德出版集团的好日子又回来了 | 
| [00:02] | Cal Hartley, eccentric gazillionaire– | 行事古怪的亿万富翁卡尔・哈特利 | 
| [00:04] | And my future sugar daddy | 我梦中的富爸爸 | 
| [00:07] | Saved the company from famine | 用大把大把的现金慷慨解囊 | 
| [00:09] | With a generous infusion of cash. | 拯救了这家公司 | 
| [00:11] | Yes, the seemingly preposterous rumors are true– | 是的 这个看似荒谬的谣言是真的 | 
| [00:14] | People are actually eating at “Mode.” | 《风尚》是有人在真正地吃东西 | 
| [00:18] | Yikes. | 恶心 | 
| [00:20] | What? I like doughnuts. | 干嘛 我喜欢吃甜甜圈 | 
| [00:24] | Mmm… chocolate. | 巧克力味的 | 
| [00:27] | Ugh. Please don’t be one of those | 拜托千万不要变成那种 | 
| [00:29] | “Kiss with food in the mouth” couples. That’s just gross. | “满嘴食物打啵”的情侣 那太恶心了 | 
| [00:31] | It’s such a relief that things are finally better at Meade. | 看到米德终于有救了 真是松了一口气 | 
| [00:33] | Also, today is our annual performance review. | 还有 今天要做我的年度绩效考核 | 
| [00:36] | And I think I’m gonna ask for a promotion… | 我想我会要求升级 | 
| [00:39] | To editor. | 做一名编辑 | 
| [00:41] | All right! | 太好了 | 
| [00:42] | Bravo, mija. Bravo! | 太好了 女儿 太好了 | 
| [00:43] | Plus, you still have your Y.E.T.I. final project, | 还有 你得做培训学院的毕业设计 | 
| [00:44] | So you’ll get some job interviews from that, too. | 这样你还可以从中得到些面试机会 | 
| [00:46] | So will you. | 你也是 | 
| [00:47] | I know, but we were talking about you. | 我知道 但我们现在说的是你 | 
| [00:49] | Wait.You’re not leaving “Mode,” are you? | 等等 你不会离开《风尚》的 对吧 | 
| [00:51] | Because that’s the only reason why popular girls | 这可是那些讨人喜欢的姑娘们 | 
| [00:52] | Invite me to get manicures with them. | 邀请我跟她们一起去做指甲的唯一原因 | 
| [00:54] | I’m not leaving. | 我没说要走 | 
| [00:55] | It’s just good to have options. | 只是有选择总归是好事嘛 | 
| [00:56] | I mean, she’s like Manny Ramirez last winter. | 去年冬天她就像曼尼.拉梅[波士顿红袜队球员] | 
| [01:01] | Yeah, I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [01:04] | A free agent? you know, she can leverage offers | 就像球场上的自由人 她让大家消弭隔阂 | 
| [01:06] | Against each other, try to get the best– | 消弭隔阂 努力获得更高… | 
| [01:08] | Yeah, I should really know my audience. | 我真该见人下菜碟的 | 
| [01:10] | Welcome to my world. | 体育从来不是他的菜 | 
| [01:11] | Thanks, Ignacio. | 谢谢你 伊格纳修 | 
| [01:33] | Good morning, boss. | 老板 早上好 | 
| [01:35] | I’m here for my performance review. | 我来请你做我的绩效考核了 | 
| [01:37] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [01:39] | Right on time, employee, | 时间刚刚好 员工 | 
| [01:40] | Which leads nicely into… punctuality–excellent. | 所以我会在准时这一栏填上 优秀 | 
| [01:44] | Attitude–excellent. | 态度这栏 优秀 | 
| [01:46] | It kills me to say this, but across the board, | 真不想这么说 但总体来说 | 
| [01:50] | You… are adequate. | 你的表现 足够胜任 | 
| [01:53] | Oh, Willie! | 小威 | 
| [01:56] | You have never said that to me before. | 你以前从没这么说过 | 
| [01:58] | I want to hug you. | 我真想抱抱你 | 
| [01:59] | Dial it back, sister, | 给我坐回去 小妹 | 
| [02:01] | Or I’ll drop you right back down to “subpar.” | 不然我马上把评语降到”表现欠佳” | 
| [02:02] | Of course. | 没问题 | 
| [02:03] | Excellent. Initiative– | 优秀 工作主动性… | 
| [02:05] | Oh, speaking of, I booked you ten tans | 说起这个 为了迎接夏天的到来 | 
| [02:06] | To get ready for the summer. | 我帮你预定了10次日光浴 | 
| [02:08] | We don’t want the “Post” calling you pasty again. | 可不能让《邮报》再说你是小白脸了 | 
| [02:11] | When did they call me pasty? | 他们什么时候叫我小白脸了 | 
| [02:12] | Oh, last June. | 去年六月 | 
| [02:14] | But you didn’t see it because I threw it away. | 你没看到那张报纸是因为我把它扔掉了 | 
| [02:15] | Oh! Another example of initiative. | 我工作主动性的又一个例子 | 
| [02:17] | I was hoping, in light of my recent adequacy, | 我希望 鉴于我最近的表现足够胜任 | 
| [02:22] | That we might talk about my… future here. | 也许我们该讨论下我的 未来什么的 | 
| [02:26] | Well, uh, actually, | 事实上 | 
| [02:29] | There is something you need to know. | 我得跟你说个事儿 | 
| [02:31] | A hiring freeze? what does that mean? | 雇佣冻结 这是什么意思 | 
| [02:34] | It was part of the deal we made with Hartley. | 这是我们跟哈特利签的协议的一部分 | 
| [02:36] | We got to hire back everyone we let go, | 我们得重新雇佣当时辞掉的每个人 | 
| [02:39] | But until someone leaves… | 除非有人自动离职 | 
| [02:41] | There are no new positions. | 不然就没有新的职位了 | 
| [02:44] | And everyone just got hired back, | 每个人都重新有了工作 | 
| [02:48] | So when would they want to leave? | 那要到什么时候才会有人自动离职 | 
| [02:49] | I’m so sorry, Betty. | 真的很抱歉 贝蒂 | 
| [02:51] | Look, the thought of losing you absolutely kills me, | 如果这儿留不住你 我会非常难过的 | 
| [02:54] | But I know you have bigger aspirations than… | 但是我知道你有更远大的志向 | 
| [02:56] | Booking my tans. | 比帮我预定日光浴之类远大得多 | 
| [02:59] | But if an opportunity arises at Y.E.T.I., | 如果青年编辑进修学院能提供这样的机会 | 
| [03:01] | No one will sing your praises louder than I will. | 我一定会帮你叫好 叫得比谁都响 | 
| [03:36] | Thanks so much for helping me with my hair. | 非常感谢你帮我做头发 | 
| [03:39] | I’m meeting your father later, and I want to look good. | 我晚点约了你父亲 想看起来漂亮点 | 
| [03:41] | Why? So he can feel worse when you break his heart? | 为什么 在你伤了他的心之后再踩上两脚 | 
| [03:45] | I found this. | 我看到了这个 | 
| [03:49] | What are you doing going through my mail? | 你干嘛翻看我的信件 | 
| [03:51] | What are you doing looking for “nurse educator” positions | 你在做些什么呀 到丘拉维斯塔 | 
| [03:53] | In Chula Vista– | 找份”护理教育”的工作 | 
| [03:54] | A country I’ve never even heard of?! | 去个我连名字都没听过的国家 | 
| [03:56] | Chula Vista’s in California. | 丘拉维斯塔是加利福尼亚的一个市 | 
| [03:59] | And I wasn’t looking for anything. | 我没有刻意在找工作 | 
| [04:00] | I just took an informational meeting | 只是正好我回家的时候 | 
| [04:02] | When I was visiting family. | 参加了一个说明会 | 
| [04:06] | I never thought anything would come of it. | 我从来没想过这事真能成 | 
| [04:07] | So you’re just gonna, what, you’re just gonna leave? | 所以你打算就这么 就这么走了 | 
| [04:10] | No! come on, I don’t know. | 不是 拜托 我不知道 | 
| [04:15] | It’s a really good job. | 这真的是份好工作 | 
| [04:17] | It’d be a new challenge, a raise. | 全新的挑战 全面的提升 | 
| [04:21] | Ignacio’s a really great guy. | 可是伊格纳修又这么好 | 
| [04:24] | Well, you gotta tell him what’s going on. | 你得告诉他发生了什么事 | 
| [04:26] | He deserves to know. | 他应当知道 | 
| [04:29] | You’re right. | 是的 | 
| [04:30] | Plus, I have a really big mouth. | 再说 我可藏不住什么话 | 
| [04:32] | So if you don’t tell him, | 所以你不告诉他的话 | 
| [04:33] | He might just find out, anyway. | 他无论如何都会知道的 | 
| [04:38] | Okay, let’s run through the Bridal Issue | 我们最后过一遍 | 
| [04:40] | One last time. | 这个婚礼专辑 | 
| [04:41] | If anyone has any notes, I don’t care. | 如果还有人有什么想法…我不管了 | 
| [04:44] | Oh, Cal, what are you doing back? | 卡尔 你怎么回来了 | 
| [04:46] | I thought you were in Siberia. | 我以为你在西伯利亚 | 
| [04:47] | Oh, they had a damn earthquake. | 那里发生了个该死的地震 | 
| [04:49] | As soon as they clear the bodies, I’ll be back. | 他们一清理好尸体 我就回来了 | 
| [04:51] | Well, if you need any work space, | 如果你需要办公室 | 
| [04:53] | Marc will set you up. | 小马会帮你安排的 | 
| [04:55] | Actually, I’d rather see what you’re doing here. | 事实上 我宁愿看看你们这儿在做什么 | 
| [04:58] | No pressure. | 不要有压力 | 
| [05:00] | Hmm. Just looking for something to make me smile. | 我只想找些乐子 | 
| [05:03] | I’m not smiling. | 我可没有笑意 | 
| [05:06] | Now I’m not saying | 我不是说 | 
| [05:07] | That you have to change your whole concept, | 你们得改变整体概念 | 
| [05:09] | But the wedding dresses aren’t popping. | 但这个婚纱不够突出 | 
| [05:14] | Now what if we put… | 如果我们把 | 
| [05:17] | The cherry 7up antioxidant AD… | 樱桃味七喜抗衰老的广告 | 
| [05:20] | Between these photos? | 放在这些照片之间 | 
| [05:23] | There. Very nice. | 就这样 非常好 | 
| [05:24] | Breathe. I have pictures of all of this. | 深呼吸 这些照片我们都有 | 
| [05:25] | We will rebuild. | 会恢复原样的 | 
| [05:26] | “Cherry pick your antioxidants.” | 樱桃助你延缓衰老 | 
| [05:27] | See? Now that’s clever. | 看到了 这样多好 | 
| [05:31] | Excuse me, where do you think you’re going? | 抱歉 你以为你自己在干吗 | 
| [05:33] | Uh, I would like a cherry 7up antioxidant. | 我想来一罐樱桃味七喜抗衰老 | 
| [05:35] | Well, In America, we just say “7up.” | 在美国 我们就叫它”七喜” | 
| [05:38] | But it contains vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. | 但它含有维生素E 一种强力抗氧化剂 | 
| [05:41] | Oh, for God sake, will you talk like a normal person? | 上帝啊 说话正常点儿行吗 | 
| [05:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 | 
| [05:45] | Yeah, see, my eye still isn’t being drawn to the clothes. | 看 我的视线还是没能移到衣服上 | 
| [05:48] | I don’t know. Maybe we have to reshoot. | 我不知道 也许我们该重新拍 | 
| [05:51] | – If I may… – What? | -我想说… -什么 | 
| [05:53] | – Uh, Marc? – Yes. | -小马 -好的 | 
| [05:55] | It–it’s not that simple. | 这事没那么简单 | 
| [05:57] | We’ve been working on this concept for months. | 我们努力做这期已经几个月了 | 
| [05:59] | This is a little black wedding dress. | 这是一袭黑色婚纱 | 
| [06:01] | my dear friend, rem aca, designed some things personally | 我的好朋友雷姆・阿克拉给了极大支持 | 
| [06:05] | As a huge favor. | 亲自设计了很多细节 | 
| [06:06] | I think it is our best wedding issue as of yet. | 我认为这是迄今为止最好的一期婚礼专辑 | 
| [06:09] | All right, you don’t have to take my ideas. | 好的 你不必非得接受我的想法 | 
| [06:11] | Of course, you did takey money. | 当然 你确实拿了我的钱 | 
| [06:12] | Are you going to be much longer? | 你们还要开多久啊 | 
| [06:14] | I booked this conference room | 我预定了这间会议室 | 
| [06:15] | For a “Hot Flash” meeting. | 《炫・韵》要在这里开个会 | 
| [06:16] | Yes, yes, yes, your irritable bowel issue. | 是的 你的肠易激症专辑 | 
| [06:19] | Yeah, Claire, come here. we need another opinion. | 克莱尔 过来这边 我们需要集思广益 | 
| [06:23] | Now tell me, what do you think of this concept? | 告诉我 你觉得这个想法怎么样 | 
| [06:29] | I like the idea of doing something | 我喜欢这样别出心裁 | 
| [06:30] | Other than a white wedding, | 不用白色婚纱的想法 | 
| [06:31] | But black in fashion is just as cliché. | 但是在时尚界 黑色实在是陈词滥调了 | 
| [06:34] | In–in Europe, they’re showing color in their bridal gowns. | 欧洲已经开始出现了多彩的新娘礼服 | 
| [06:38] | Maybe we could try that. | 也许我们也能一试 | 
| [06:39] | See, that makes me smile. | 这个想法我喜欢 | 
| [06:41] | You know, maybe you can help Wilhelmina work up some… | 也许你能帮威廉敏娜一起 | 
| [06:44] | – New version of this spread, huh? – What? | -做一个新版本出来 -什么 | 
| [06:47] | I’ll clear my calendar. | 我会全力以赴的 | 
| [06:56] | There’s something I want to show you on the light board. | 灯箱上有样东西我想给你看下 | 
| [06:58] | – I think you’ll get a kick out of it. – Okay. | -你一定会喜欢的 -好的 | 
| [06:59] | Daniel, hey, since I don’t have a direct supervisor, | 丹尼尔 由于我没有直属上级 | 
| [07:03] | I wrote my own performance review. | 我就自己做了绩效考核 | 
| [07:04] | I am “super excellent” in every category. | 每项都是”超级优秀” | 
| [07:09] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe this. | 上帝 我简直不敢相信 | 
| [07:14] | Yes! | 我答应你 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [07:18] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 | 
| [07:20] | Wow… it’s just Paula Abdul yelling at a mailbox. | 就是张宝拉・阿巴杜对着邮箱大叫的照片 | 
| [07:22] | I was hoping for maybe a little chuckle or something. | 我觉得这有点好笑或什么的 | 
| [07:29] | Oh, no, Molly. you thought I was… | 不 莫利 你以为我是在… | 
| [07:32] | – I’m sor–I’m sorry. – No. | -我很…我很抱歉 -不用 | 
| [07:34] | It’s for the wedding issue, obviously. | 这是在做婚礼专辑 很明显的 | 
| [07:37] | Oh, no. she definitely thought you were proposing. | 不 她绝对以为你在求婚 | 
| [07:40] | Yikes. That is really embarrassing. | 糟糕 那真是太尴尬了 | 
| [07:45] | And Tom, Carson and Rita | 汤姆 卡森还有丽塔 | 
| [07:48] | Are team three. | 是第三组 | 
| [07:51] | Three! Also the number of Martinis I had last night | 三 昨晚被我男朋友甩了之后 | 
| [07:54] | After my boyfriend dumped me, but I digress. | 我就是喝了三杯马提尼酒 好了言归正传 | 
| [07:57] | And team four is Marc, Betty… | 第四组是小马 贝蒂 | 
| [08:03] | And chair. | 和椅子 | 
| [08:05] | Oh. “chair” is Matt. | 这个椅子是马特的 | 
| [08:06] | He’s not here. he’s coming. | 他不在这儿 在赶来了 | 
| [08:08] | But he’s very invested in all of this. | 但他对培训真的很投入的 | 
| [08:10] | Uh-huh. they say they’re invested, | 他们都说自己很投入的 | 
| [08:12] | And then they go back to their wife. | 一转身就会回他们老婆身边 | 
| [08:15] | Ugh. Can I get a new team? | 我能加入别的组吗 | 
| [08:17] | If you like, I could be your partner. | 你喜欢的话 我可以跟你搭档 | 
| [08:20] | Give you a taste of someone with experience. | 让你尝尝身经百战的滋味 | 
| [08:23] | Uh, I’m good with Betty and “chair.” | 我跟着贝蒂和”椅子”就好 | 
| [08:30] | Hey, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [08:31] | She’s assigning final projects. Where were you? | 她正在布置毕业设计 你去哪了 | 
| [08:34] | There was this amazing exhibit at the Whitney. | 惠特尼山有个超棒的展览 | 
| [08:35] | I just lost track of time. | 我看得流连忘返了 | 
| [08:37] | In this bag is the key to your future. | 这个包里的对你们的未来至关重要 | 
| [08:40] | Your final assignment is to do a photo shoot | 你们的毕业设计是做一个照片辑 | 
| [08:42] | And feature article | 写一篇特稿 | 
| [08:44] | For whatever type of magazine you draw. | 杂志的主题就看你抽到什么了 | 
| [08:52] | “music.” | 音乐 | 
| [08:53] | Hey, you didn’t screw it up. cool! | 还好你手气不错 酷 | 
| [08:55] | Draw again. | 再抽一次 | 
| [09:01] | “Physical Sciences.” | 自然科学 | 
| [09:04] | Which one’s our topic? | 我们的主题是哪个 | 
| [09:05] | Both. You didn’t think I’d make this easy, did you? | 两个都是 你们不会以为这么好过关吧 对吗 | 
| [09:09] | I like to spice things up. | 我喜欢增添点情趣 | 
| [09:13] | Now… I have some bad news. | 现在 我有个坏消息 | 
| [09:17] | Due to the number of hiring freezes | 鉴于今年行业中 | 
| [09:20] | In the industry this year, | 普遍雇用冻结的情况 | 
| [09:22] | Y.E.T.I. will only be able to set up job interviews | 本学院仅能够提供面试机会 | 
| [09:26] | For three people. | 给三个人 | 
| [09:27] | That means… only the winning team | 也就是说 只有赢的那组 | 
| [09:31] | Will be getting interviews. | 能得到面试机会 | 
| [09:34] | – What? – That was our only chance of moving up. | -什么 -那是我们往上爬的唯一机会 | 
| [09:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [09:38] | This is just the reality you have to deal with. | 这是你们不得不面对的现实 | 
| [09:41] | And sometimes reality sucks. | 而现实就是这么残酷 | 
| [09:44] | Okay. Go. | 好了 下课 | 
| [09:46] | All right, well, then we’re just gonna have to make | 好了 我们只需要办一本有史以来 | 
| [09:48] | The best music/Physical Science magazine ever. | 最棒的音乐与自然科学的杂志 | 
| [09:51] | Group hug? | 来个小组拥抱? | 
| [10:07] | Alright.The Physical Science and music.Piece of cake. | 好了 自然科学与音乐 小菜一碟 | 
| [10:10] | – Easy-squeezy. – Okay, but let’s start with the visuals. | -小事一桩 – 我们从图像开始吧 | 
| [10:13] | Because words– who cares? | 因为没有人会关心文字 | 
| [10:15] | Well, uh, hmm, Astronomy is a Physical Science. | 天文学是自然科学的一个分支 | 
| [10:17] | And there’s a Jazz Club not too far from here. | 离这不远有家爵士俱乐部 | 
| [10:19] | We could shoot the musicians playing, uh, telescopes | 我们可以拍些音乐人摆弄…望远镜 | 
| [10:21] | Instead of instruments. | 而非乐器的照片 | 
| [10:23] | Okay, yeah, that’s something. | 好的 听着不错 | 
| [10:24] | That’s nothing. | 听着糟透了 | 
| [10:26] | We have to do something amazing, like, eye-popping. | 我们得拍点神奇的 夺人眼球的 | 
| [10:29] | Oh! U2 on a space shuttle. | U2乐队太空行走的照片 | 
| [10:31] | That definitely doesn’t sound easy-squeezy. | 这听着可不那么容易办到 | 
| [10:32] | Oh, my God, you guys have to come check out | 我的天 你们得来看看这个 | 
| [10:35] | This youtube video. some lady called 9-1-1 | 网站上共享了个视频 有个女人因为 | 
| [10:37] | Because they ran out of chicken nuggets. | 炸鸡块吃完了竟然打了110 | 
| [10:39] | Ooh, I heard about that. | 我听说过这个 | 
| [10:42] | Oh, what if we did something at the planetarium? | 我们找个天文馆拍怎么样 | 
| [10:44] | Ooh, and maybe use their laser light show? | 也许还可以用他们的激光放映 | 
| [10:46] | But how about, | 这样怎么样 | 
| [10:47] | Instead of Pink Floyd, | 我们不找平克佛洛依德合唱团 | 
| [10:48] | We use somebody current | 就用一些新人 | 
| [10:49] | And then we style them ’70s Glam Rock? | 然后把他们做出70年代华丽摇滚的造型 | 
| [10:51] | And–and the article could be about | 那特稿的话就可以这样写 | 
| [10:52] | How we search to be connected in this vast universe | 在这个广阔的宇宙中 我们是怎么彼此联系的 | 
| [10:55] | And music unites us. | 音乐联通你我 | 
| [10:57] | I have no idea what that means, but it sounded great. | 我不知道你在说什么 不过听上去很棒 | 
| [10:58] | You write it. | 你来写 | 
| [11:00] | Great.I’ll also start working on the logistics. | 太好了 我也开始做些后勤保障工作了 | 
| [11:01] | You know, booking a photographer, | 你知道 预定摄影师 | 
| [11:02] | Getting a caterer, that sort of stuff. | 找个宴席承办人 诸如此类 | 
| [11:03] | And I’ll get the band. | 我来联系乐队 | 
| [11:04] | It’s only five degrees | 在我分手的男朋友中找到个 | 
| [11:06] | Of gay separation from anyone good. | 合适的 简直没什么难度 | 
| [11:12] | I’m worried that Mr. “short attention span” | 我很担心那边那位”注意力短暂”先生 | 
| [11:13] | Over there isn’t focused. | 没有全情投入进来 | 
| [11:15] | Oh, don’t worry. He heard everything. | 没担心 他都听着呢 | 
| [11:17] | Is there something you’d like to oversee? | 有没有什么你能做的 | 
| [11:18] | Sure, sure, I know somebody at the planetarium. | 当然 我认识个人在天文馆工作的 | 
| [11:20] | – I can give her a call. – See? | -我会打个电话给她 -怎么样 | 
| [11:22] | All righty, let’s talk specifics. | 好了 我们讨论下细节 | 
| [11:24] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 | 
| [11:26] | We’re about to watch a gopher make a dramatic face. | 我们正要上信息鼠网站上传个戏剧化的鬼脸呢 | 
| [11:32] | Great. Talk soon. | 太好了 下次聊 | 
| [11:36] | I got James Boyd to do our shoot. | 我找了詹姆士・博伊德当摄影师 | 
| [11:37] | And also, my dad’s gonna do our catering. | 还有 我爸会承办这个宴席 | 
| [11:38] | And I can get us | 我可以定到 | 
| [11:39] | The New York Hall of Science, but only if I act fast. | 纽约科学展示厅 只要我下手够快 | 
| [11:42] | So I’m just gonna go ahead and book it, okay? | 所以我就直接下定了 好吗 | 
| [11:43] | – Bye. – No, wait, Marc! | -再见 -不 等下 小马 | 
| [11:44] | – But Matt has a contact at the planetarium. I know, but– | -但是马特联系了天文馆啊 -我知道 但是 | 
| [11:47] | Oh, Hold on. I have another call. | 等一下 有个电话进来 | 
| [11:48] | I’m on the phone with Betty. | 我正在跟贝蒂讲电话 | 
| [11:51] | Oh, good, so we can play that game | 好呀 那我们正好可以玩个小游戏 | 
| [11:53] | Where we forget about her | 假装忘了她在线上 | 
| [11:54] | And see how long she stays on? | 看她多久才会挂电话 | 
| [11:56] | Okay, you may not be able to see this | 你可能不想看到这一幕 | 
| [11:58] | Because you’ve got your love-blinders on, | 因为你被爱情冲昏了头脑 | 
| [12:00] | – But I don’t think we can count on matt. – what? | -但我觉得我们不能算上马特 -什么 | 
| [12:01] | Well, one, he’s been showing up late to y.e.t.i., and two, | 原因1 他上课迟到了 原因2 | 
| [12:05] | He spent last night watch a man build a nest on youtube. | 他昨晚居然看优酷网站上一个人搭窝的无聊视频 | 
| [12:09] | We only have four days to put this together, | 我们只有4天时间 | 
| [12:10] | And we can’t afford to have anything bringing us down. | 不能再花闲工夫在无聊的事上 | 
| [12:12] | Marc, that’s ridic– | 马克 那是不可 | 
| [12:14] | – Oh, hold on. daniel meade’s office. – hey. | -等一下 丹尼尔・米德办公室 -你好 | 
| [12:17] | Look, I know he was acting | 我知道他昨晚表现 | 
| [12:20] | A little weird last night, but he is just as committed | 有点奇怪 但他是和我们一起的 | 
| [12:23] | to this as we are. ok, but the “fine dining and autos” group | 好 但”美食靓车”部落 | 
| [12:26] | Already had to kick out one of their slackers. | 已经不得不踢这个懒鬼出去了 | 
| [12:28] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [12:29] | I’m saying, it’s a “dog-eat-dog’s world”, | 这年头是人吃人的社会 | 
| [12:31] | and matt’s looking a lot like lunch. | 马特无疑就是盘中餐 | 
| [12:37] | I don’t know. i-i can’t decide on a ring. | 我不知道 很难决定哪款戒指 | 
| [12:39] | Molly’s not one for something showy, | 莫莉不是虚荣的人 | 
| [12:41] | But I cat exactly get her something cheap, right? | 但我也不能给她个便宜货 | 
| [12:44] | I don’t know. am I crazy for even talking about this? | 我不知道 谈这些是不是疯了 | 
| [12:47] | As a mother, I think so, yes. | 作为母亲 我认为你是疯了 | 
| [12:50] | Seeing a son getting ready to marry a dying woman– | 看儿子跟一个要死的女人结婚 | 
| [12:52] | I just hate to see you in that much pain. | 我不想看你受那种痛苦 | 
| [12:55] | it’s gonna be painful whether we get married or not. | 我们结不结婚都很痛苦的 | 
| [12:58] | If I can make one of molly’s biggest dreams come true, | 要说完成莫莉的一个梦想 | 
| [13:02] | I-i can’t think of anything better than that. | 我想不出比结婚更好的了 | 
| [13:07] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得很对 | 
| [13:11] | Whatever ups and downs your father and I had, | 不论你父亲和我的恩恩怨怨 | 
| [13:14] | And we had an awful lot of both… | 还是我们做过的龌鹾事 | 
| [13:18] | I always loved him. | 我仍旧爱他 | 
| [13:31] | When the time is right, you give that to molly. | 时机成熟时 你把它给莫莉 | 
| [13:43] | I think the time is right. | 我想 就是现在了 | 
| [13:45] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 | 
| [13:46] | What? why did he just give me the–i hate the– | 什么 为什么他给我… 我不喜欢… | 
| [13:48] | You, too? | 你也是吗 | 
| [13:56] | Oh, my god, is he… | 天 他是不是 | 
| [14:16] | Oh, it’s so romantic, right? | 太浪漫了 不是嘛 | 
| [14:20] | Now when molly is all losing her hair, | 现在不论莫莉是否掉光头发 | 
| [14:22] | Daniel has no choice but to stay by her side. | 丹尼尔都得待她身边了 | 
| [14:25] | Hilda. | 希尔达 | 
| [14:26] | What? I wish I had somebody who would love me | 干吗 我也希望有人 | 
| [14:28] | If I was all bald. hmm. | 在我光头时爱我 | 
| [14:31] | Well, I need to do my e-mail when you’re done. y. | 你弄好时我要处理下邮件 | 
| [14:34] | Hi… hi, papi. | 老爸好 | 
| [14:36] | Aw, the sympathy “hi.” | 多悲情的”好” | 
| [14:38] | I take it you all know about elena. | 我由此判断你们都知道了依莲娜的事 | 
| [14:41] | Has she made up her mind about the job yet? | 她定好工作计划了吗 | 
| [14:43] | No. | 没有 | 
| [14:47] | I really don’t want her to go. | 我真的不想她走 | 
| [14:49] | Papi, you just have to let her know | 爸 你只要让她明白 | 
| [14:51] | – That she has something worth staying for. – yeah. | -有人值得让她留下 -对 | 
| [14:55] | What do you mean? | 你们什么意思 | 
| [14:56] | If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it. | 如果你爱她 那就给她枚戒指 | 
| [15:00] | -Beyoncé knows -he’s right. you’ve got step up your game | -碧昂丝说的 -他说得对 您得抓住梦想 | 
| [15:03] | I want to step up my game. | 我想抓住梦想 | 
| [15:04] | I just thought you guys would have a problem with that. | 我以为你们会不同意 | 
| [15:08] | You aren’t exactly on board with her in the beginning. | 你们一开始跟她不合 | 
| [15:10] | – Well, we are now. – yeah. | -时过境迁了 -对 | 
| [15:14] | So… what are we saying? | 我们究竟在讨论什么 | 
| [15:17] | That we want a future with elena? | 讨论跟依琳娜的未来吗 | 
| [15:20] | – Uh… yeah. – Duh. hello. | 可以的 没错 | 
| [15:24] | Gracias. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:26] | Oh, my god. we’re getting engaged! | 天 老爸订婚了 | 
| [15:37] | Oh, my god, you’re not gonna believe it! | 天 你们不敢相信了 | 
| [15:39] | 2-time grammy-award-winning english songbird adele | 二度获得格莱美奖最佳英语女歌手阿黛尔 | 
| [15:41] | – Agreed to do our shoot! – oh, my god! that’s amazing! | -同意我们拍摄 -天 太棒了 | 
| [15:44] | You got adele? I love her! | 你拉到阿黛尔了 我喜欢她 | 
| [15:47] | I was able to secure it in five degrees. | 我通过五层关系才约到的 | 
| [15:50] | The cute guy from my cardio strip class | 我的脱衣舞班的帅哥 | 
| [15:51] | Was a mall elf with david sedaris, | 很搞笑 他认识大卫・赛德瑞斯 | 
| [15:54] | Who lives in the same building as kevin bacon–not gay, | 大卫和凯文・贝肯住同一楼 非基佬 | 
| [15:56] | But you always need him– who was playing tennis | 但是不得不承认 你还是需要他 | 
| [15:58] | With rachel maddow– I hate to admit it, | 凯文和瑞秋・玛多打网球 | 
| [15:59] | But the lesbians count– la maddow is a huge adele fan. | 她是个同性恋 但她很迷阿黛尔 | 
| [16:03] | Vvoilá, winning y.e.t.i. project! doo doo doo doo doo! yay! | 结束 必胜的培训毕业设计 | 
| [16:07] | Okay, I told adele’s people that we were shooting | 我告诉阿黛尔那边的人我们要在天文馆 | 
| [16:09] | At the planetarium, so don’t let me down. | 拍摄 所以别让我失望 | 
| [16:11] | actually, it fell through. | 其实 失败了 | 
| [16:13] | – What? – what? | -什么 -什么 | 
| [16:14] | When I called this afternoon, | 我下午打电话过去 | 
| [16:15] | They said they’d booked it for something else. you! | 他们说都被别的事预定了 | 
| [16:17] | – Marc! – you waited until this afternoon? | -马克 -你等到了下午才定 | 
| [16:20] | You should’ve left a message last night, | 你应该昨晚就留条信息 | 
| [16:22] | Followed up this morning, sent flowers and then waited | 今天早上再去追 送花 等在 | 
| [16:24] | outside the office until they either gave you the planetarium | 他们办公室门口直到他们给你预定 | 
| [16:26] | – Or had you arrested for stalking! – look, I’m really sorry. | -或因为偷闯而逮捕你 -我 我很抱歉 | 
| [16:30] | Sidebar! | 一边说 | 
| [16:37] | Look, we’ll figure something out. | 我们会搞定的 | 
| [16:39] | It is too late. lives are at stake. | 太迟了 生死一线间 | 
| [16:41] | We are voting him off the island. | 我们得把他踢出去 | 
| [16:43] | He is the weakest link! | 他是最能拖后腿的 | 
| [16:44] | Auf wiedersehen! that’s it! good-bye! he’s fired. | 就这么定 结束 再见 他被踢了 | 
| [16:47] | – i can hear you, you know. – that was the point! | -我能听到你们说 -就是要这效果 | 
| [16:49] | This was just for dramatic effect. | 刚才只是为了更戏剧化 | 
| [16:52] | Do, uh, do you want to fire me, too? | 你也想踢了我吗 | 
| [16:56] | No. | 不 | 
| [16:58] | But, matt, this is really important to us, | 但是 马特 这对我们真的很重要 | 
| [17:01] | And I know how capable you are. | 我知道你有能力 | 
| [17:03] | But for whatever reason, | 但是不管怎么说 | 
| [17:04] | It just seems like you don’t care. | 你似乎根本不在乎 | 
| [17:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [17:10] | You’re, uh, absolutely right. | 你说得完全对 | 
| [17:12] | I’m gonna, uh… get out of your way. | 我不会再做你们的拦路石了 | 
| [17:15] | – Bye! – wait, no, matt! | -再见 -等一下 不 马特 | 
| [17:17] | No! | 不 | 
| [17:19] | Matt, don’t go! | 马特 别走 | 
| [17:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:24] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 | 
| [17:25] | I’ve been wanting to tell you for a while now. | 我很久以前就想跟你说 | 
| [17:27] | It’s been killing me. but I just feel like… | 但对我来说太难了 我是觉得 | 
| [17:30] | – I’m losing my passion for publishing. – what? | -已经对出版业失去激情了 -什么 | 
| [17:35] | I think I should leave y.e.t.i. | 我想离开青年编辑进修学院 | 
| [17:36] | Wait, hold on, what happened? | 等等 发生什么了 | 
| [17:39] | You’re really good at this, and I thought you loved it. | 你很在行 我以为你热爱这一行 | 
| [17:42] | I did, I did. | 我以前是 | 
| [17:44] | I’ve just been feeling… drawn to something else. | 我已经 对别的事情有兴趣了 | 
| [17:49] | Uh, well, like what? | 什么事 | 
| [17:52] | – Art. – art? | -艺术 -艺术? | 
| [17:54] | Specifically, i-i want to paint. oil paint. | 说白了 我想画画 油画 | 
| [17:57] | Oh, well, that’s sort of out of left field. | 真让人意外 | 
| [18:01] | Actually, I’ve always been interested in painting. | 其实 我一直对画画感兴趣 | 
| [18:03] | And I just can’t stop feeling | 我总觉得 | 
| [18:05] | That maybe I got on the wrong path. | 也许我走上一条错误的道路了 | 
| [18:08] | There are some night classes I want to take. | 我想参加一些夜班 | 
| [18:10] | They start next week. are you freaked out? | 下周开始 你吓坏了吗 | 
| [18:12] | – You seem freaked out. – no, I’m not. I’m fine. it just– | -你好象吓坏了 -没有 我很好 只是 | 
| [18:15] | It’s just a lot to process, but, you know, | 只是还需要适应一下 但是 | 
| [18:17] | If you’re passionate about art, then… great. | 如果你对艺术有激情 也 很好 | 
| [18:21] | I support you 100%. | 我百分百支持你 | 
| [18:27] | That is so nice to hear. | 真高兴你这么说 | 
| [18:29] | My family doesn’t t-tend to see things the same way. | 我的家人可不怎么这么看 | 
| [18:32] | So… we’re okay? | 那我们和好了 | 
| [18:34] | Yes, of course we’re okay. | 当然好了 | 
| [18:39] | It’s just a little bit confusing. | 真是奇怪 | 
| [18:41] | Publishing can’t be the only thing | 出版业可不是唯一 | 
| [18:42] | – You like about him. – no, of course not. he’s sweet and | -你喜欢他的理由 -当然不 他很可爱 | 
| [18:46] | And goofy, and his bad jokes make me laugh. | 傻傻的 他的烂笑话惹我发笑 | 
| [18:49] | And things are just better when he’s there. | 他在 一切都好多了 | 
| [18:51] | Yeah, well, none of that’s changed. | 对 没什么改变嘛 | 
| [18:53] | Even though he doesn’t do the same thing as you, | 即使他不和你干同样的事业 | 
| [18:54] | He’s still the guy you fell in love with, right? | 他还是你爱的人 对吗 | 
| [18:57] | Wow, you’ve gotten all wise since you’ve been engaged. | 你自从订婚以后变聪明了 | 
| [19:00] | Yeah. kinda weird, right? | 对 有点怪 是吗 | 
| [19:04] | The new york hall of science is now saying no, | 纽约科学馆也不行了 | 
| [19:06] | And judging by the restraining order | 但是出于严格的规章 | 
| [19:08] | – they sent me this morning, mean it. – what shall we do | -他们今早给我答复 认真的 -我们怎么办 | 
| [19:11] | We can’t just paint stars in your apartment | 我们总不能在你屋里画星星 | 
| [19:14] | And call it the planetarium. | 然后称它为天文馆 | 
| [19:15] | I mean, this is adele, not amy winehouse. | 这可是阿黛尔 不是艾米・怀恩豪斯 | 
| [19:18] | – betty, that was really funny. – thank you. betty suarez. | -贝蒂 学幽默了 -谢谢 贝蒂・苏亚雷斯 | 
| [19:21] | We’re never gonna be editors. | 我们作不了编辑了 | 
| [19:22] | of course I can be there today. | 好 我今天就过去 | 
| [19:24] | I’m gonna go kill myself now. | 我现在去自杀 | 
| [19:25] | thank you. we got the planetaum! | 谢谢 天文馆搞定了 | 
| [19:27] | Oh, my god, that is great! | 天 太棒了 | 
| [19:28] | I just have to go down and sign the contract. | 我这就下去签合同 | 
| [19:30] | – Okay i’ll– I’ll go with you – are you out of your mind?! | -好 我现在就跟你去 -你要跑哪里去 | 
| [19:33] | – Maybe not. – go. go, go. | -还是别了 -出发 出发 | 
| [19:36] | Oh, her bust looks nonexistent. | 她的上半身好象不存在 | 
| [19:39] | For god sake, claire, | 看在老天的份上 克莱尔 | 
| [19:40] | Put your bifocals on. she looks hideous. | 拿出点精神来 她丑毙了 | 
| [19:42] | how insensitive of me. | 我不觉得 | 
| [19:43] | The love of your life stole all your money | 你生活中的爱 偷了你的钱 | 
| [19:45] | And fled the continent just to get away from you. | 逃到远离你的大陆去了 | 
| [19:46] | So no wonder you don’t like a happy wedding dress. | 所以你无论如何都不喜欢快乐的婚纱 | 
| [19:48] | She looks like a baboon’s ass. | 她就象猴子屁股 | 
| [19:51] | -she didn’t mean that. -stop talking to the props, amateur. | -她不是有意的 -别跟道具说话 业余货 | 
| [19:55] | Would anyone like a nice, warm scone? | 谁要来块美味烤饼 | 
| [19:57] | you might not remember your wedding | 你也许不记得你的婚礼 | 
| [19:58] | Because it was 5,000 years ago, | 因为那是五千年前的事情了 | 
| [20:00] | But when I married your husband, it was all about class. | 我和你丈夫结婚时 讲的是品位 | 
| [20:03] | – And this dress has none of it. – well, no wonder | -没有这样的礼服 -不知道 | 
| [20:06] | You prefer to put brides in black dresses, | 你怎么喜欢新娘穿黑色婚纱 | 
| [20:07] | Since you killed your groom at the altar. | 是因为你把你的新郎杀死在祭坛上吗 | 
| [20:11] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们准备出去 | 
| [20:12] | – Just wait for my cue. – take off the dress. | -等我暗示 -脱了婚纱 | 
| [20:14] | Don’t touch that dress. | 别碰婚纱 | 
| [20:16] | – Don’t touch my model. – you let go of my model. | -别碰我的模特 -你放开我的模特 | 
| [20:18] | All right! all right! now! move! move! move! | 好 好 快走 走 | 
| [20:20] | – Serpentine, serpentine! – you let go! | -绕路走 绕路走 -你放手 | 
| [20:24] | Just getver here! | 离开这里 | 
| [20:28] | Such a shame. | 真丢脸 | 
| [20:33] | Yeah, my goal is to give you the perfect wedding, | 我的目标就为你们缔造完美的婚礼 | 
| [20:36] | And, groom, little hint– | 新郎 提醒一下 | 
| [20:37] | “perfect” means whatever she wants. yeah. | 完美就是随她的意 没错 | 
| [20:40] | – Understood. – what kind of venue did you have in mind? | -明白 -你们要在什么场所 | 
| [20:43] | Hotel bora bora, on the beach under the stars. “stars.” | 波拉波拉宾馆 星空下的海滩 星星 | 
| [20:46] | – Outside? what if it rains? – groom. | -室外吗 如果下雨了怎么办 -新郎 | 
| [20:49] | Ouide’s perfect. | 室外很好 | 
| [20:50] | Right. and I want it to be like a party. | 好 我还要个派对 | 
| [20:52] | Tacos and margaritas instead of lobster and champagne. | 不要大虾 香槟 要玉米卷 玛格丽塔酒 | 
| [20:54] | And a band with everyone dancing. | 还有个能让大家跳舞的乐队 | 
| [20:56] | Is this too much? | 是不是有点过了 | 
| [20:57] | no. I want you to have whatever you want. | 不 我要尽可能满足你 | 
| [20:59] | Well, it all looks very doable. | 看起来都可行 | 
| [21:02] | So what date did you have in mind? | 你们想要哪天 | 
| [21:05] | We were kind of thinking as soon as possible. | 越快越好怎么样 | 
| [21:07] | Like–like the end of the month. | 比如这个月底 | 
| [21:09] | This month? | 这个月吗 | 
| [21:11] | Mr. meade, a wedding like this | 米德先生 象这样一个婚礼 | 
| [21:13] | Would normally take at least eight or nine months. | 正常要花八到九个月准备 | 
| [21:15] | But it is what she wants. | 但这就是她所要的 | 
| [21:18] | Let’s just make it happen. | 尽量实现吧 | 
| [21:20] | Okay. absolutely. | 好 没 没问题 | 
| [21:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [21:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [21:48] | Hello, betty. | 您好 贝蒂 | 
| [21:57] | Mrs. hartley. | 哈特利太太 | 
| [21:59] | What are you doing here? | 您在这里干吗 | 
| [22:01] | I’m here to see you. | 我来见你 | 
| [22:07] | So when I heard you needed this space | 当我听说你们需要这里 | 
| [22:09] | For your y.e.t.i. project, I called my friend bitsy, | 做毕业设计 我打给我朋友贝茨 | 
| [22:12] | Who’s on the board of the planetarium, | 负责这家天文馆的人 | 
| [22:14] | Reminded her of a few things I saw | 提醒了她一些我在 | 
| [22:16] | At last year’s christmas party… | 去年圣诞派对上看到的事情 | 
| [22:17] | And it’s yours. wow, um… | 这里就归你们了 | 
| [22:21] | Why are you doing this for me? | 您为什么为我做这些 | 
| [22:23] | I mean, we didn’t exactly get off to a great start. | 我们一开始相处得不怎么样 | 
| [22:26] | Excellent observation. | 判断正确 | 
| [22:27] | Now don’t choke on your adult braces. | 让我们回到孩提时代 | 
| [22:30] | I’m dimming the lights. | 我把光线调暗 | 
| [22:32] | We put this together last year… | 我们去年一起做的这个 | 
| [22:34] | For an intervention the family did for matt. | 一家人为马特做了这个”干涉” | 
| [22:37] | An intervention? | 干涉 | 
| [22:39] | Here’s matt at mile 25 of the new york city marathon. | 这是马特参加纽约市马拉松25英里时 | 
| [22:43] | Wow. I didn’t even know he ran a marathon. | 我还不知道他跑过马拉松 | 
| [22:45] | He didn’t. a marathon is 26.2 miles. | 他没有 一场马拉松是26.2英里 | 
| [22:48] | Mile 25 is when matt developed a new passion… | 25英里是因为马特又发展了一项新爱好 | 
| [22:51] | For karate. | 空手道 | 
| [22:53] | Here’s matt getting his brown belt. | 这是他得到的黑带 | 
| [22:55] | And here he is on his way to develop his new passion… | 这时他又发展新爱好了 | 
| [22:58] | Pottery. | 陶艺 | 
| [23:01] | And here– | 这张是 | 
| [23:03] | Oh, that’s your mushroom cap on my painting. | 是蘑菇砸到我的肖像画上了 | 
| [23:04] | How did that get in there? | 这张怎么来了 | 
| [23:06] | – Ah. here is matt with a cow. – I don’t get it. | -这是马特和牛在一起 -我不明白 | 
| [23:10] | He was studying to be a large-animal vet. | 他学着作个大型动物兽医 | 
| [23:12] | His dream was to heal an elephant. his dream died. | 他梦想治疗大象 梦想破灭了 | 
| [23:16] | So did tiny. | 蒂尼也死了 | 
| [23:19] | Why are you showing me these? | 您给我看这些干吗 | 
| [23:20] | Well, it does seem odd, given that I don’t care for you, | 我这么讨厌你 还给你看这些 是怪怪的 | 
| [23:23] | But in this case, your plucky immigrant zeal | 但通过这个 你的美国之梦 | 
| [23:25] | Could be a good thing. | 反而有了正面意义 | 
| [23:27] | I want matt back in y.e.t.i. | 我要马特回青年编辑进修学院 | 
| [23:30] | Well, he’s pretty passionate about art now. | 他现在对艺术很有激情 | 
| [23:33] | He always starts that way. | 他总是那样 | 
| [23:36] | I don’t want matt to be one of those incredibly rich men | 我不想马特成为一个异想天开的富人 | 
| [23:38] | Who never accomplish anything. | 却一事无成 | 
| [23:41] | I think if he finishes this program, | 我想等他结束这个课程后 | 
| [23:43] | He’ll stick with publishing. | 他就专心于出版业了 | 
| [23:45] | Of course, I can’t tell him that. | 但是 我不能告诉他那些 | 
| [23:47] | It has to come from you. | 这一定要你去和他说 | 
| [23:51] | Uh, mrs. hartley, | 哈特莱夫人 | 
| [23:53] | I-i really don’t feel comfortable doing that. | 我真的不想这么做 | 
| [23:55] | I understand. | 我了解 | 
| [23:59] | Well, enjoy the planetarium. | 祝你在天文馆玩得开心 | 
| [24:01] | I know how important this project is for you | 我知道这个项目对你和你事业 | 
| [24:04] | And your career. | 有多重要 | 
| [24:06] | It’d be such a shame if anything went wrong. | 如果有什么差错的话那就丢脸了 | 
| [24:13] | Wake up and smell the quid pro quo. | 清醒点 看这交换条件 | 
| [24:14] | Of course she’s gonna take it away | 显然如果我们不劝马特回来 | 
| [24:16] | – If we don’t get matt back in. – I don’t know what to do. | -她就会收走这个天文馆 -我不知道该怎么做 | 
| [24:18] | On one hand, it seems like I’m using matt | 一方面 这好像我在利用马特 | 
| [24:21] | – To finish the project. – Not seeing the problem. | -来完成这个设计 -这没什么不好啊 | 
| [24:23] | And then on the other hand, | 另一方面 | 
| [24:24] | I really do want to help matt finish something. | 我真的想位马特做点事 | 
| [24:26] | We all do. we want to help him Commit. | 我们都想 都想帮他 我保证 | 
| [24:29] | But then on the other hand, | 再一方面 | 
| [24:30] | I’m only hearing his mother’s side of the story. | 我只听了他母亲的看法 | 
| [24:32] | Maybe matt has a whole different story. | 也许从马特口中说出 就完全不一样了 | 
| [24:33] | and now I got three hands, | 现在我听到了三个方面 | 
| [24:34] | Which in a weird way, balances out your two heads. | 那就去掉你那两个方面 | 
| [24:36] | Marc, help me. | 小马 帮帮我 | 
| [24:39] | Okay, look. I don’t care about your relationship. | 听着 我不在乎你们的感情 | 
| [24:44] | What I care about is my future, | 我在乎的是 我的未来 | 
| [24:46] | And if we don’t have matt in the group, | 如果我们小组没有马特 | 
| [24:48] | Then we don’t get the planetarium, | 我们就不能进天文馆 | 
| [24:49] | And then our entire final project is dead. | 最后我们的整个毕业设计就完蛋了 | 
| [24:52] | Look, we’re out of options at “mode.” | 听着 我们在《风尚》别无选择 | 
| [24:54] | Just make it work. | 只能让他加入 | 
| [24:58] | It’s so nice of you to make me lunch. | 你请我吃午餐太好了 | 
| [24:59] | What’s the occasion? | 事出何因 | 
| [25:01] | Since when do I need an occasion | 什么时候 请我女友吃饭 | 
| [25:02] | to make my girlfriend a meal? | 开始需要理由了 | 
| [25:04] | – Oh! oh, I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. | -真对不起 -没关系 | 
| [25:06] | Oh! smooth, Ignacio. | 淡定 伊格纳修 | 
| [25:08] | – Let me get that. – No, it’s ok I’ll get it. | -我来拿这个 -不用了 我来 | 
| [25:12] | – Are you okay? – No | -你没事吧 -有 | 
| [25:16] | I know you’re considering that job, but… | 我知道你在考虑那工作 但 | 
| [25:19] | I love you, Elena. | 我爱你 依莲娜 | 
| [25:21] | And I think we have a future together. | 我想我们能白头到老 | 
| [25:23] | At least, I hope we do. | 至少 我希望是这样 | 
| [25:30] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [25:37] | Oh, my god. | 偶滴神那 | 
| [25:40] | You’re leaving me hanging here. | 你把我一个人留在这儿 | 
| [25:42] | If–if it’s about the ring, I promise, it’s coming. | 如果是戒指的关系 我保证 会有的 | 
| [25:45] | Shut up and kiss me. | 别说了 亲我 | 
| [25:51] | Is that a “yes”? | 这是答应了吗 | 
| [25:53] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [25:56] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [26:04] | Art books. | 艺术书刊 | 
| [26:07] | Matt, I’ve been thinking– | 马特 我已经考虑过了 | 
| [26:09] | And don’t hate me for saying this– | 不要介意我这么说 | 
| [26:11] | But do you think maybe it would be worth it to finish y.e.t.i. | 但我觉得先读完编辑学院的课程 | 
| [26:14] | – Before moving on to the next thing? – oh, boy. | -再改入另一领域会值得一些 -我的天哪 | 
| [26:17] | I mean, there’s only one week left, | 仅仅还剩一星期 | 
| [26:19] | And I really miss having you there. | 我真的很想你在这里 | 
| [26:20] | And besides, your art class | 除了这 你的艺术课 | 
| [26:21] | Doesn’t even start till next week, | 即使到下周也没有开课 | 
| [26:22] | So I just don’t see a downside. | 我不觉得有什么负面影响 | 
| [26:24] | Wow, you sound like my mother. | 你说话的口气像我妈 | 
| [26:27] | – Oh, no, no, I’mi’m sorry. – no, it’s okay, it’s okay. | -不不 抱歉 -这没关系 没关系 | 
| [26:30] | Somehow, coming from you, | 不知怎么的 这话从你口中说出 | 
| [26:31] | It doesn’t make me want to break things. | 倒不会让我想去反驳 | 
| [26:34] | And maybe I was a little… selfish, | 也许我是有点 自私 | 
| [26:36] | Leave you guys in the lurch like that. | 像在午餐时离开你们之类 | 
| [26:39] | So… you’ll come back? | 那你会回来吗 | 
| [26:42] | Well, when you do that cute squinty thing with your eyes, | 当你用你那可爱的斜眼看着我 | 
| [26:45] | How could I say no? yay! | 我怎么可能拒绝 | 
| [26:48] | And don’t worry. you’re nothing like my mother. | 别担心 你一点都不像我母亲 | 
| [26:56] | A little, uh, a little less bouffant. | 少 少一点蓬松的感觉 | 
| [26:57] | We’re going more, um, ’70s and ’60s, | 我们要多一点 70 80年代的感觉 | 
| [26:59] | And, you know, some of the aliens are sweating. | 你看 一些外星人在流汗 | 
| [27:01] | Can you, uh, take a look before we shoot? | 你能在我们拍照前照顾好他们吗 | 
| [27:03] | Hi. you ready good at | 你做得真好 | 
| [27:05] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来 | 
| [27:06] | Me, too. oh, uh, you know, we need to test those lights. | 我也是 我们要测试那些灯光 | 
| [27:09] | I don’t want them to interfere. I think they’re strobing. | 我不想他们影响效果 我觉得他们有频闪 | 
| [27:11] | -betty, this is Dave Sheehan, adele manager. -oh, my god. | -贝蒂 这是大卫.西汉 阿戴尔的经纪人 -哦 天哪 你好 | 
| [27:16] | I am such a huge fan of adele. | 我是阿黛尔的超级粉丝 | 
| [27:18] | We are so happy that she’s doing our show. | 我们很高兴她能来我们的秀场 | 
| [27:20] | Yeah. no. me, too. real happy. whoo. | 我也是 很高兴 | 
| [27:23] | So what is this–some kind of, uh, school project? | 那这是什么 某种学校的作业吗 | 
| [27:26] | – It’s y.e.t.i., the young editors – whatever. | -是培训班 青年编辑 -不管什么班 | 
| [27:27] | You know, I could kill her for doing this. | 你知道 让她做这个可不行 | 
| [27:31] | Maybe you’re getting some lens glare. | 也许你要一些眩光镜 | 
| [27:32] | – We’re gonna be taking shots from this side of the – hi. | -我们想从这边拍些 -你好 | 
| [27:35] | Mom, um, what– what are you doing here? | 老妈 你 你在这里干什么 | 
| [27:37] | Well, I just had lunch with Bitsy. | 我刚刚和贝茨吃午餐 | 
| [27:39] | As usual, hers was liquid. | 和往常一样 她的午餐是液体 | 
| [27:40] | But she said you were here, finishing your y.e.t.i. project. | 但她说你在这里 做你培训班的设计 | 
| [27:44] | I was sure it was drunken ramblings, but… | 我本确定这是她喝醉的胡言乱语 但 | 
| [27:47] | Here you are. | 你在这里 | 
| [27:50] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 | 
| [27:52] | I’m just glad that you’re– | 我很高兴你 | 
| [27:54] | That you’re seeing something through. | 你想通了 | 
| [27:56] | Now I’m gonna go | 在我毁了 | 
| [27:58] | before I ruin our little mother-son moment. | 我们短暂的母子重聚之前 我要先走了 | 
| [28:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:12] | Betty… | 贝蒂 | 
| [28:14] | Did my mother put you up to this? | 是我妈让你这么做的吗 | 
| [28:22] | Hey, you ready for lunch? | 午餐准备好了吗 | 
| [28:24] | Hey, perfect timing. | 来得正好 | 
| [28:25] | Brent was just walking me through the wedding gift guide. | 布兰特刚刚在给我陈述结婚礼物指南 | 
| [28:28] | Maybe he can give us a few ideas. | 也许他能给我们一些灵感 | 
| [28:29] | You guys are getting married? | 你们要结婚吗 | 
| [28:30] | that is so great… that you’re allowed to do that. | 那太棒了 你们可以这么做 | 
| [28:35] | You should totally register for this copper-lined cookware. | 你们绝对应该开始使用这套餐具 | 
| [28:39] | You two will be cooking with these for the next 50 years. | 在之后的50年里 你们俩能用它做饭 | 
| [28:45] | – a long time. – please. the first year of marriage flies by | -时间真长啊 -拜托 婚姻的第一年稍纵即逝 | 
| [28:51] | Or so I hear. | 我听说的 | 
| [28:52] | Anyway, then you’ll be having babies. | 不管怎么样 等你们有了小孩 | 
| [28:55] | So look at this. | 看这个 | 
| [28:57] | Jeanette Valois is the “it” artist for nurseries. | 简内.瓦露华 设计婴儿室的艺术家 | 
| [29:01] | If you’re even thinking about having kids, | 如果你们曾经有想过要孩子 | 
| [29:04] | You should book her right now. | 你们现在就应该预定了 | 
| [29:06] | – This is a mistake. I can’t get married. – Molly. | -这是错误 我不能结婚 -莫莉 | 
| [29:08] | I’m just gonna go grab lunch. | 我去吃午餐了 | 
| [29:13] | Hey… oh, my god. I can’t believe I let myself | 天哪 我不能相信我让自己 | 
| [29:14] | – Get caught up in all this. – stop. hey. | -进了围城 -不要这么想 | 
| [29:18] | We can do this. | 我们可以 | 
| [29:21] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [29:24] | You’ve been able to give me a lot of things, | 你已经为我付出很多了 | 
| [29:27] | But you can’t give me more time. | 但你不能给我更多时间 | 
| [29:38] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [29:40] | No. Elena doesn’t work here anymore. | 依莲娜不再这里工作了 | 
| [29:42] | But I can give her a message. | 但我能转告她 | 
| [29:44] | Hang on. | 别挂 | 
| [29:56] | I’ll be sure to ask her. | 我肯定会问她 | 
| [30:02] | I can’t work like this. | 我不能这样工作 | 
| [30:04] | I run the top fashion magazine in the world, | 我经营世界上最顶尖的时尚杂志 | 
| [30:06] | And claire meade does a dinky insert | 但克莱尔・米德在为更年妇女 | 
| [30:08] | For menopausal old ladies. | 做小小副刊 | 
| [30:10] | My dinky little insert improves “mode’s” circulation | 我的小副刊增加了《风尚》的发行量 | 
| [30:13] | Every time it runs, and… | 总之 这是有效的 而且 | 
| [30:15] | Cal, you kept me because I’m the best | 卡尔 你让我留下来因为 | 
| [30:18] | In the business, and as the best, | 在生意上我是最好的 作为佼佼者 | 
| [30:19] | There are three c’s that I avoid… | 我要避免三个C | 
| [30:21] | Collaboration, compromise and claire. | 勾结 妥协 和克莱尔 | 
| [30:25] | And trust me, I chose the nice “c” there. | 相信我 我的措辞够文明了 | 
| [30:28] | And what do you have to say? | 你还有什么要说的 | 
| [30:31] | She’s absolute right. | 她说得完全正确 | 
| [30:33] | And while I think I actually did fix | 但我觉得我实际上已经改进了 | 
| [30:34] | Her bizarre little black wedding dress concept, | 她奇怪的黑色婚纱小礼服理论 | 
| [30:37] | The spread is never going to get done | 我们的战火没有熄灭的迹象 | 
| [30:38] | With both of us working on it, so for the sake of “mode,” | 看在《风尚》的面子上 | 
| [30:41] | I’d like to take myself off this project. | 我自愿退出这个项目 | 
| [30:45] | What game are you playing? | 你在耍什么花招 | 
| [30:47] | No game. | 没有花招 | 
| [30:48] | Life’s too short. | 生命短暂 | 
| [30:50] | So I guess you’re off he project. | 看来你退出了这项目 | 
| [30:54] | thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:57] | Claire, I’d like to have a word with you. | 克莱尔 我要和你说句话 | 
| [31:02] | I just–i-i-i can’t believe that you went behind my back | 我只是不敢相信 你背着我 | 
| [31:05] | – And met with my mother. – Matt, it wasn’t like that. | -去见我妈 -马特 不是这样的 | 
| [31:07] | Because it seems to me like you got me to rejoin y.e.t.i. | 因为好像只要你让我重新进入培训班 | 
| [31:09] | Just so you could have this stupid planetarium. | 然后你就可以得到这无聊的天文馆 | 
| [31:11] | No, matt, I thought that I was helping you. | 不是的 马特 我想我在帮你 | 
| [31:13] | Oh, wait, let me guess, let me guess. | 等等 让我猜猜 让我猜猜 | 
| [31:15] | – She show you the slide show? – Well, yes. | -她给你看了那幻灯片吗 -是的 | 
| [31:17] | Look, Tiny didn’t die, okay? | 听着 蒂尼没有死 | 
| [31:19] | My mother was manipulating you. that’s what she does. | 我妈在操控你 这就是她做的 | 
| [31:22] | – How could you believe her? – Matt, I’m sorry, | -你怎么能相信她 -马特 对不起 | 
| [31:24] | But some of what she said actually made sense. | 但是有些她说得还是有道理的 | 
| [31:26] | You are passionate about a lot of different things. | 你对许多不同的事都抱有热情 | 
| [31:29] | Uh-huh, and maybe I’m that way because I like a challenge. | 也许 我这样是因为我喜欢挑战 | 
| [31:31] | Did that even occur to you? | 你有没有这感觉 | 
| [31:33] | Look, I’m not just gonna keep quiet | 听着 如果我觉得你犯了个错误 | 
| [31:34] | If I think you’re making a mistake. | 我不想沉默不语 | 
| [31:36] | God. betty, do you even hear yourself? | 天哪 贝蒂 你胡说些什么 | 
| [31:38] | Not everybody has their life planned out | 不是每个人都计划好他们的人生 | 
| [31:39] | – The way that you do. – That’s not the point! | -和他们做事的方式 -这不是重点 | 
| [31:42] | You start things that you don’t finish. | 你做事虎头蛇尾 | 
| [31:43] | oh, what, like a y.e.t.i. project? | 你指培训班的毕业设计吗 | 
| [31:45] | Don’t say it like that. you know that this is important to me. | 不要这么说 你知道这对我很重要 | 
| [31:49] | And it was important to you until it wasn’t. | 一直是那么的重要除非你不认同 | 
| [31:51] | – Yeahwell, so I changed my mind. so what? – so what? | -那我改变了想法 那又怎样 – 那又怎样 | 
| [31:54] | So how’s that supposed to make me feel about us? | 如果这让我想到我们之间的关系呢 | 
| [31:56] | Are you just gonna change your mind someday? | 你是不是会随时改变想法呢 | 
| [31:59] | Hey! we lost Adele. | 阿黛尔不来了 | 
| [32:01] | – What? – Her manager heard you two fighting | -什么 -她经理人听到你们俩在吵架 | 
| [32:03] | And called this amateur hour. I agreed with him | 他说这是课外时间 我同意他说的 | 
| [32:05] | And then offered to give Adele a foot massage, | 然后我给阿黛尔订了个足部按摩 | 
| [32:07] | – didn’t work, either, so she’s gone. – who are you calling | -这也没有用 所以她走了 -你打给谁 | 
| [32:11] | Jodie. she’s my only hope. | 朱迪 她是我唯一的希望 | 
| [32:14] | Hey, Jodie… | 你好 朱迪 | 
| [32:15] | This is, uh, marc st. james. | 我是马克・詹姆斯 | 
| [32:16] | I was wondering if you wanted to grab a beer | 你有没有兴趣出来喝个酒 | 
| [32:18] | And watch straight porn. | 然后看看色情片 | 
| [32:20] | – So you’re just gonna leave? – yeah, I might as well | -那你就要走吗 -是的 我也是这么想的 | 
| [32:22] | Live up to my reputation for not finishing things. | 不辜负我虎头蛇尾的名声 | 
| [32:36] | Hey, I thought I’d come by to support you, but… | 我本想来支持你一下的 但 | 
| [32:38] | It looks like I’m too late. what happened? | 看上去我来晚了 发生什么事 | 
| [32:40] | We lost Adele, marc stormed off, | 阿黛尔走了 小马 | 
| [32:43] | And I got into a fight with matt, | 我和马特吵了一架 | 
| [32:45] | So there goes my y.e.i. project, | 那就是我培训班的设计 | 
| [32:47] | My professional future | 我职业的前途 | 
| [32:50] | And my rationship. | 和我的感情 | 
| [32:53] | Wow. it actually sounds like you might’ve had | 听上去好像你这天 | 
| [32:56] | A worse day than I did. | 比我过得还要糟 | 
| [32:58] | Molly canceled our wedding. | 莫莉取消了我们的婚礼 | 
| [33:00] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:03] | It was too much to get done and not enough time. | 有太多事要做却没有足够的时间 | 
| [33:07] | Oh, betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [33:09] | I mean, the wedding planner quit. | 我说 婚礼策划人退出了 | 
| [33:11] | The hotel was booked until the winter. | 这酒店预定到了冬天 | 
| [33:13] | I just–i wanted it to be perfect for her, but… | 我只是想为她做到完美 但 | 
| [33:16] | God, if it was up to me, | 天哪 如果这有我决定 | 
| [33:17] | I would just forget about all this stuff | 我会将所有事抛之脑后 | 
| [33:19] | – And marry her right now. -Really? | -然后现在就娶她 -真的吗 | 
| [33:22] | Well, why don’t you? right here. yeah. | 为什么不 就在这里 | 
| [33:26] | No, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 | 
| [33:28] | Daniel, we have this van all night. | 丹尼尔 这个蓬我们能用一整晚 | 
| [33:30] | There’s a photographer, wedding gowns at “mode.” | 这里有摄影师 《风尚》的婚礼礼服 | 
| [33:33] | And tacos are coming. | 炸玉米卷正在送来 | 
| [33:35] | You said molly wanted tacos… and stars. | 你说过莫莉想要玉米卷 还有星星 | 
| [33:39] | I mean, maybe it’s not perfect, but… | 我说 也许这不完美 但 | 
| [33:41] | Maybe “perfect” just looks a little different | 也许只和你想像的完美 | 
| [33:44] | – Than you imagined. – what about your y.e.t.i. project? | -差之毫厘了 -那你培训班的设计怎么办 | 
| [33:47] | Uh, I don’t have a y.e.t.i. project. | 已经没有什么设计了 | 
| [33:50] | And this is way more important. | 但这个更为重要 | 
| [33:52] | I don’t know. really? | 我不知道 真的吗 | 
| [33:54] | Yes. go. get molly. | 是的 快去接莫莉过来 | 
| [33:56] | – I can take care of everything else. – okay, all right. | -我能处理这里的事 -好吧 | 
| [34:07] | Do you, molly, take daniel | 莫莉 你愿意嫁给丹尼尔 | 
| [34:09] | To be your lawfully wedded husband, | 为你法定的丈夫吗 | 
| [34:11] | For richer, for poorer, | 不论贫穷 还是富有 | 
| [34:13] | In sickness and in health, | 不论疾病 还是健康 | 
| [34:16] | For as long as you both shall live? | 都愿意彼此相伴 白头到老吗 | 
| [34:18] | I do. | 我愿意 | 
| [34:19] | And do you, daniel, take molly… | 丹尼尔 你愿意娶莫莉 | 
| [34:21] | I don’t mean to cast doubt on this lovely ceremony, | 我不是有意在这可爱的典礼上质疑你 | 
| [34:24] | -but is this legaly binding -yes, she’s an ordained minister | -但这是具有法律效用吗 -是的 在决定当演员模特之前 | 
| [34:27] | Before she decided to become an actress/model. | 她是个牧师 | 
| [34:30] | How perfect is that? | 这多么完美啊 | 
| [34:32] | a mother’s dream. | 这是母亲的梦想 | 
| [34:34] | In sickness and in health, | 不论疾病 还是健康 | 
| [34:36] | For as long as you both shall live? | 都愿意彼此相伴 白头到老吗 | 
| [34:38] | I do. | 我愿意 | 
| [34:42] | Then by the power vested in me by the state of new york | 我以我本人的名义 以纽约州 | 
| [34:45] | And the supreme ministry of exlon for… | 和司法部给予我的权力 | 
| [34:50] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 现在宣布你们成为夫妻 | 
| [35:17] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [35:18] | isn’t this a wonderful night? | 多美的夜晚 | 
| [35:20] | Yes, yes, yes, you’re finally marrying off your man-whore. | 是啊是啊是啊 终于嫁掉了你的男鸭 | 
| [35:25] | Oh… you haven’t heard. | 你还没听说 | 
| [35:28] | Cal liked my creative instincts. | 卡尔喜欢我的创新才智 | 
| [35:30] | He also liked that I put the magazine ahead of my own ego. | 他也认可 我把杂志看得比自己重要 | 
| [35:33] | Isn’t there any shot glass you could be blathering into? | 难道没有烈酒让你停嘴吗 | 
| [35:36] | So he made me senior vice president of meade. | 而且他任命我为米德的副总裁 | 
| [35:39] | I report only to him. | 以后只向他汇报工作 | 
| [35:42] | I also have a say in all of meade publications, | 米德的所有刊物 我都有发言权 | 
| [35:45] | Including “mode.” | 包括《风尚》 | 
| [35:47] | So try and clear some time on monday | 所以周一请腾出一些时间 | 
| [35:49] | To pitch me your ideas. | 向我提交你的构思 | 
| [35:52] | This really is a wonderful night. | 这的确是一个美丽的夜晚 | 
| [36:03] | Out of my way, alien! | 滚开 外星人 | 
| [36:20] | You really throw one of a wedding. | 你真的把婚礼搞定了 | 
| [36:23] | thank you. I’m just glad it all worked out. | 谢谢 很高兴一切都井然有序 | 
| [36:25] | And you were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [36:27] | “perfect” doesn’t always look like you’d imagine. | “完美”并不总是你想的那样 | 
| [36:31] | Um, may i, uh, cut in? | 恕我冒犯 | 
| [36:39] | if I step on your toes, it’s nothing personal. | 要是踩了你 与个人恩怨无关 | 
| [36:41] | Remember, I’m not a very good dancer. | 我不太会跳舞 | 
| [36:43] | if I step on your toes, | 如果我踩到你 | 
| [36:45] | It’s probably because I’m still mad at you. | 说明我还在生气 | 
| [36:47] | Look, I know it must be hard for someone like you | 我知道和我这样的人约会 | 
| [36:52] | To date a guy like me, but | 对你来说会很痛苦 | 
| [36:55] | I want exactly the same thing that you do… | 但真的很希望你能认可 | 
| [36:58] | To have something that I’m passionate about. | 我做一些我感兴趣的事情 | 
| [37:00] | And I don’t know why I haven’t found my thing yet, | 不知为何我还未探索到人生的真谛 | 
| [37:04] | But I’ll keep trying. | 但我会继续努力 | 
| [37:06] | Just please don’t give up on me. | 请不要放弃我 | 
| [37:11] | – That was my toe. – I warned you. | -我的脚 -我提醒过你 | 
| [37:13] | Hey, matt, is this the girl you were telling me about? | 马特 她就是你说那个女孩吗 | 
| [37:16] | oh, my god. that’s adele. | 上帝 阿黛尔 | 
| [37:18] | What is she doing here? what are you doing here? | 她来这做什么 你在这做什么 | 
| [37:20] | Your photo shoot, I believe. | 相信这就是你的女神 | 
| [37:22] | And I heard I was getting a foot massage. | 我听说我得到了一次足底按摩的机会 | 
| [37:23] | Never had one before. oh, my god, me neither. | 以前从来没有过 是吗 我也没有 | 
| [37:25] | W’ve it in common. I’ve something in common with adele | 我们有共同点 我们都喜欢阿黛尔 | 
| [37:29] | Well, very nice to meet you. I bett get started. | 很高兴见到你 我看该开始了 | 
| [37:31] | Oh, I prioritize work, too. | 我也认为工作优先 | 
| [37:33] | We have two things in common. | 有两件事我们是共通的 | 
| [37:35] | – Ta-ra! take care. – ta-ra! | -再见 保重 -再会 | 
| [37:37] | Matt, I don’t even know what to say. | 马特 我不知道该说什么 | 
| [37:40] | Well, I may not be committed to publishing anymore, | 我不会再从事出版业 | 
| [37:43] | But I didn’t want there to be any doubt | 但并不代表 | 
| [37:46] | About my commitment to you. | 我对你有二心 | 
| [37:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [38:00] | I guess we’re next. | 我想我们是下一对 | 
| [38:03] | I do have something for you. | 我为你做了件事 | 
| [38:10] | that was quick. | 进展太快了 | 
| [38:15] | A plane ticket. | 机票 | 
| [38:18] | I don’t understand. | 能说明白点吗 | 
| [38:19] | They, um, called from the hospital. | 医院来电话 | 
| [38:23] | They said you haven’t turned the job down yet. | 说你还没有拒绝那份工作 | 
| [38:26] | Ignacio… | 伊格纳修 | 
| [38:29] | Getting married now, i… | 现在就结婚 | 
| [38:32] | It’s not the right time. | 还不太适宜 | 
| [38:41] | This is a great opportunity. | 这个机会很好 | 
| [38:44] | I still love you. | 我依然爱你 | 
| [38:46] | But if I’m committed to you, | 但如果现在结婚 | 
| [38:48] | Then it has to be about what’s right for you… | 对你并不公平 | 
| [38:52] | Not me. | 不是我 | 
| [38:57] | Well, we’ll still see each other… | 我们还是能见面的 | 
| [38:59] | Long-distance. | 网络远程聊天 | 
| [39:02] | Yeah. Sure | 是的 当然 | 
| [40:06] | So… a couple getting married… | 一对夫妻结婚 | 
| [40:11] | A space alien… | 一个太空人 | 
| [40:14] | A crazy woman smashing planets… | 一个疯女人砸碎了行星 | 
| [40:18] | And adele. | 以及阿黛尔 | 
| [40:21] | I love it. it’s weird. | 我喜欢 这奇怪的作业 | 
| [40:24] | It’s thought-provoking. | 触动思考的神经 | 
| [40:25] | And the piece you wrote about music | 以及你写的那首曲子 | 
| [40:28] | Being the great unite in the vast universe… | 在浩瀚的宇宙中成为一个整体 | 
| [40:31] | It’s brilliant. | 相当精彩 | 
| [40:35] | You are the y.e.t.i. winners. | 你们是培训班的第一名 | 
| [40:40] | Oh, god. you are the future of publishing. | 你们是出版界的新星 | 
| [40:43] | And it’s completely due to your work. | 这全归功于你们的努力 | 
| [40:46] | It has nothing to do with anything extracurricular | 与你昨晚做的课外事 | 
| [40:49] | One of you may have done last night. | 完全无关 | 
| [40:53] | Matt, thank you. | 马特 谢谢 | 
| [40:55] | It wouldn’t have happened without you. | 没有你 就没有现在 | 
| [40:57] | Well, we make a great team. | 我们是个很棒的团队 | 
| [41:00] | So I am going to a sing-along. | 我要去哼唱了 | 
| [41:05] | And, you know that the men | 男人 | 
| [41:08] | Who generally go to sing-alongs are… | 经常哼唱是 | 
| [41:11] | A catch. | 猎物 | 
| [41:13] | I love sing-alongs. | 我喜欢哼唱 | 
| [41:18] | We certainly have a lot in common. | 我们很多方面都有共同点 | 
| [41:23] | You are putting a lot of trust in me. | 你完全信任我 | 
| [41:26] | I mean, getting married is one thing. | 我是说 结婚只是一件事情 | 
| [41:28] | But let me pick out your clothes… | 但是让我挑拣你的衣服 | 
| [41:30] | That is a huge deal. | 是个大工程 | 
| [41:31] | It’s our honeymoon. who needs clothes? | 我们去蜜月 需要衣服吗 | 
| [41:33] | I knew I married the right girl. | 这女孩让我给娶到了 | 
| [41:36] | But on the odd chance we actually get out of the room, | 但有一次我们确实冲出了房间 | 
| [41:40] | See bora-bora, I am putting in one dress | 游览波拉波拉岛(大溪地旅游胜地) 我只穿一件上衣 | 
| [41:44] | And a pair of heels. | 赤着脚 | 
| [41:46] | And I’m actually out of sunscreen. | 防晒霜用完了 | 
| [41:48] | Do you have any, or should I run out? | 你还有吗 不然要用光了 | 
| [41:52] | Mrs. meade? | 米德夫人 | 
| [41:58] | Molly. molly. | 莫莉 莫莉 | 
| [41:59] | Oh, my god! oh, my god. molly. | 上帝 怎么了 莫莉 | 
| [42:01] | Molly, can you hear me? | 莫莉 能听到吗 | 
| [42:04] | I’m gonna go call for help, okay? | 我去叫人 好吗 | 
| [42:06] | You’re gonna be okay. molly? oh, molly. | 能支持住吗 莫莉 莫莉 | 
| [42:09] | Molly, can you hear me? molly? | 莫莉 能听到吗 莫莉 |