时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Look at them,all nervous. | 你看他们 一个比一个紧张 |
[00:13] | I remember when I interviewed | 我来应聘你助理的那天 |
[00:15] | to be your assistant. | 我还记忆犹新 |
[00:16] | So that’s the group H.R.sent me? | 这就是人力资源给我找的人吗 |
[00:18] | Kind of a motley looking group. | 还真是什么人都有 |
[00:20] | I only talked to them for a little while, | 我只跟他们聊了一会儿 |
[00:21] | but I really like Gavin. | 不过我真的很喜欢加文 |
[00:23] | Which one’s he? | 哪个 |
[00:32] | I don’t want to do this interview today. | 我今天不想面试了 |
[00:34] | I’m starting to feel queasy. | 我有点反胃 |
[00:36] | Maybe because you’re eating | 你反胃也许是因为 |
[00:38] | Chocolate-covered pretzels for breakfast. | 一大早就吃巧克力脆皮椒盐饼 |
[00:40] | Thanks. I would’ve eaten the whole bag. | 多谢 不然我会吃完一整袋的 |
[00:43] | See? Which one of those goobers is gonna do that for me? | 你看 这些菜鸟哪个能像你一样这么好 |
[00:47] | Not too long ago,I was one of those goobers. | 不久前 我也跟他们一样 |
[00:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:50] | Promise me you’re gonna pick someone good. | 答应我 你要挑个像样的 |
[00:52] | – I promise. – Good. | -我答应你 -很好 |
[00:53] | Now do you need anything else? | 还需要什么吗 |
[00:55] | Actually… fact-checking? | 有…信息核实行吗 |
[00:57] | I know you’re swamped. | 我知道你很忙 |
[00:58] | Come on.What kind of editor would I be | 拜托 我要是连信息核实都做不了 |
[00:59] | If I couldn’t do a little fact-checking? | 还当哪门子编辑啊 |
[01:01] | Add it to my pile. | 拿过来吧 |
[01:05] | All of it by 2:00? | 全部要2点之前做好吗 |
[01:07] | No problemo. | 没问题哟 |
[01:11] | That’s a lot of red ink, but I’m happy to redo it. | 祖国山河一片红 不过我很乐意重做一遍 |
[01:17] | Japanese to English? | 日语译成英文吗 |
[01:19] | I look forward to the challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[01:22] | Look at that giant pile. | 看 好大一座山 |
[01:24] | I know! And it’s carrying all those papers. | 看见了 还抱着那么多文件呢 |
[01:26] | Ignoring and rising above. | 统统无视 不跟他们一般见识 |
[01:28] | What’s wrong,Betty? | 贝蒂你怎么回事 |
[01:29] | Now that you’re a big fancy editor, | 你现在是大牌编辑了 |
[01:31] | you don’t even talk to the little people? | 就不跟我们这些小人物说话了吗 |
[01:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[01:34] | I couldn’t hear you over your loud shirt. | 你衬衫太晃眼 我没注意听你说什么 |
[01:37] | – Did you just… | -你竟敢… |
[01:38] | Fashion-smack by Suarez…unexpected. | 苏亚雷斯批评你时尚品味 没想到 |
[01:40] | Unlike you, Betty, I look great in jewel tones. | 贝蒂 我穿珠宝色系效果很好 不像你 |
[01:44] | What’s with the ‘tude? | 你是什么态度啊 |
[01:45] | I’ve tried being nice to you,but since my promotion, | 我尽力对你友好 但是自从我升职以来 |
[01:48] | All you do is insult me and sabotage me, | 你对我全是冷嘲热讽 |
[01:50] | So I’m done with you. | 所以我不跟你玩了 |
[01:53] | I really like this side of her. | 我真喜欢她这样 |
[01:54] | Do you mind? | 借过 |
[01:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:57] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[01:58] | It’s my bad.But here–here,let me help. | 是我撞的你 我帮你捡 |
[02:05] | I was wondering if you had any,uh… | 我想问问你 |
[02:07] | Feature idea for the New York issue? | 对纽约主专题有没有什么好点子 |
[02:10] | What,you mean,like,to write an article? | 什么 你是让我写一篇稿子吗 |
[02:13] | Unless you’re too busy with– | 如果你不太忙的话 |
[02:14] | Oh, no! No, I-I would love to write an article. | 不 不忙 我很愿意 |
[02:17] | Actually,I’ve been working on this concept | 实际上 我已经有一个想法了 |
[02:19] | about the unsung heroes of New York– | 纽约的无名英雄 |
[02:22] | people who do the toughest jobs, | 他们做着最辛苦的工作 |
[02:23] | And we could showcase their uniforms for a fashion angle. | 我们还可以从时尚角度展示他们的工作服 |
[02:27] | “New York’s ten most thankless jobs.” Sounds perfect. | 纽约十大无名职业 听起来很棒 |
[02:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:35] | Thanks. Okay, great. | 谢谢 太棒了 |
[02:36] | Well… I’ll… I’ll get to work. | 那个…我得…我得开工了 |
[02:39] | Oh, and, Matt? | 还有 马特 |
[02:40] | I’m really glad that we… you know. | 我很高兴咱们俩…你明白吧 |
[02:44] | Yeah, me, too. | 明白 我也很高兴 |
[02:50] | Oh, hey, Matt. | 嗨 马特 |
[02:51] | I really like your haircut. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[02:53] | It just looks so healthy. | 看着特健康 |
[02:55] | It makes me want to pull it. | 我一看就想扯 |
[02:56] | Actually, I didn’t get a haircut! | 说实话 我没剪头发 |
[02:59] | That kind of hurts. | 有点疼 |
[03:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:06] | Oh, my god, Mandy. | 哦 天啊 曼迪 |
[03:07] | You were,like,five seconds away from | 我感觉你刚才几乎要 |
[03:09] | flipping his omelet right here on the desk. | 把他扑倒在这张桌子上 |
[03:11] | You love him. | 你肯定爱上他了 |
[03:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:13] | He’s tainted. | 他已经被玷污了 |
[03:15] | Kissing him would be like kissing Betty. | 亲他等于亲贝蒂 |
[03:22] | – Betty. – Yes? | -贝蒂 -什么事 |
[03:23] | Daniel’s been looking for you. | 丹尼尔在找你 |
[03:25] | He wants you to meet the new assistant. | 他想让你见见他的新助理 |
[03:27] | He picked someone? Is it Gavin? | 他选好了吗 是加文吗 |
[03:30] | I don’t think so. | 我看不像 |
[03:55] | Are you Daniel’s new assistant? | 你是丹尼尔的新助理吗 |
[03:58] | – Lexie, like,”sexy.” – Oh, I see. | -我叫莱克茜 就像性感茜 -明白 |
[04:03] | Well,I’m Betty… like… confetti! | 我叫贝蒂 就像 糖果蒂 |
[04:07] | I’m Daniel’s old assistant, | 我是丹尼尔以前的助理 |
[04:08] | So I’m more than happy to help you. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[04:10] | I can–I can show you how things work. | 我可以给你讲讲工作流程 |
[04:12] | I know how things work. | 我知道工作流程 |
[04:15] | I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 我相信你会干得很好 |
[04:21] | Hey, Betty, did you meet Lexie yet? | 嗨 贝蒂 你见过莱克茜了吗 |
[04:24] | “Lexie,like,’sexy'”? | 就像性感茜的那个莱克茜吗 |
[04:25] | Yes,we met. | 是的 见过了 |
[04:26] | – Daniel. – What? | -丹尼尔 -怎么了 |
[04:28] | What happened to Gavin? | 加文怎么了 |
[04:29] | Of all the people H.R.Sent over… | 人力资源送过来那么多人 |
[04:32] | That’s who you picked? | 你就选了她吗 |
[04:34] | Looks had nothing to do with it. | 我不是因为身材长相选的她 |
[04:36] | I-I can’t believe you would even think that. | 我真不敢相信你那样想我 |
[04:38] | I’m a widower, Betty. | 我刚失去我的妻子 贝蒂 |
[04:39] | You certainly didn’t pick her because she’s friendly. | 你肯定不是因为她友善才选的她 |
[04:41] | Well, maybe she’s just intimidated by you. | 也许她只是被你吓到了 |
[04:44] | I mean, I told her she had some pretty big shoes to fill. | 我跟她说过 她的前任很难被超过 |
[04:48] | And… she nailed the interview– totally helpful. | 她的面试成绩很好 帮了大忙 |
[04:50] | Let me get that for you. | 我帮你拿 |
[04:55] | I mean, just because she’s pretty | 她漂亮并不代表 |
[04:56] | doesn’t mean she’s not qualified. | 她没本事 |
[04:58] | You should know,judging a book by its cover | 你应该明白的 人不可貌相 |
[05:00] | works both ways. | 既指丑的也指美的 |
[05:02] | I’m sure if you think she’s capable,then she’ll be great. | 只要你觉得她可以就行 |
[05:16] | Where the hell have you been? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[05:17] | Can’t I go out to get some frozen yogurt? | 出去买点冰冻酸酪都不行啊 |
[05:19] | If you can go a couple weeks | 只要你不消失几个礼拜 |
[05:21] | without murdering any boyfriends. | 然后杀了你的男朋友就行 |
[05:24] | Did you talk to anyone? | 你跟陌生人说话了吗 |
[05:25] | You know me–just get one frozen yogurt in me, | 你还不了解我吗 只要喝杯冰酸奶 |
[05:27] | And I just tell all my secrets. | 我就把所有秘密都抖出来了 |
[05:30] | Is this a joke to you? | 你觉得这像开玩笑吗 |
[05:33] | You will not be laughing | 等咱俩都进监狱了 |
[05:34] | When we’re both in jail, young lady. | 看你怎么笑 小姐 |
[05:35] | Mom! It was 20 minutes. | 妈 我就出去了20分钟 |
[05:38] | I asked you to do one thing–stay put. | 我对你就一个要求 老实呆着 |
[05:41] | Nico,after everything I’ve done for you– | 妮可 我为你付出这么多 |
[05:44] | boarding school in France, | 送你去法国上寄宿学校 |
[05:46] | taking you in when you needed help? | 在你需要的时候给你帮助 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:49] | It won’t happen again. | 我以后不会这样了 |
[05:51] | You’re right.It won’t happen again. | 没错 你以后不会这样了 |
[05:53] | Because from now on, you don’t leave my side. | 从现在起 不许你离开我左右 |
[06:01] | That’s it.Now you just type in your password right there. | 就这样 在这里输入密码 |
[06:04] | And that’s how you check your e-mail. | 你就能看邮件了 |
[06:06] | So…what’s my password again? | 我密码是什么来着 |
[06:08] | “Ignacio rules.” | 伊格纳修是老大 |
[06:10] | Just wanted to hear you say that. | 我就是想听你们说 |
[06:12] | Hey,look at that! | 看啊 |
[06:14] | Guess papi’s more modern than you thought. | 老爸也很现代化的 |
[06:16] | Yes,congratulations. You have mastered e-mail. | 恭喜你 都会查邮件了 |
[06:20] | Welcome to 1993. | 欢迎来到1993年 |
[06:23] | I think it’s very cool | 我觉得你要学习用电脑 |
[06:24] | that you’re learning to use the computer. | 是件很好的事 |
[06:26] | You are in a mood. | 你的态度有问题 |
[06:34] | – What? – It’s Archie. | -怎么了 -是阿奇 |
[06:36] | I never get to see him anymore. | 我觉得我再也见不到他了 |
[06:37] | He’s too busy campaigning | 他忙着竞选 |
[06:38] | and canvassing the neighborhood. | 还要在选区拉票 |
[06:40] | I’ll tell you one neighborhood isn’t canvassing, | 我跟你说 有个选区他没拉到票 |
[06:41] | If you know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[06:43] | What? It’s passion. | 怎么了 这是激情 |
[06:45] | Without it, relationships fizzle, | 没激情 感情就淡了 |
[06:47] | And I don’t want that to happen to us. | 我不希望我们之间也会 |
[06:51] | Maybe he’s… not attracted to me anymore. | 也许 他已经对我没那么着迷了 |
[06:53] | What,are you crazy? Look at you. | 你傻了吗 看看你 |
[06:58] | Yeah,that would be pretty crazy. | 我是有点傻 |
[07:02] | Mija, more coffee? | 宝贝儿 怎么又喝咖啡 |
[07:03] | You’re gonna be up all night. | 该整晚睡不着了 |
[07:04] | It’s the only way I’m gonna make it through. | 不然我干不完活了 |
[07:07] | I have all this work to do, | 这么多工作要做 |
[07:09] | And I haven’t even started writing my article. | 我还没动笔写稿呢 |
[07:10] | Just have the people below you do it. | 让你下面的人替你做 |
[07:12] | Isn’t that what editors do? | 不然编辑是干什么的 |
[07:14] | Justin,I’m a junior editor. | 贾斯汀 我只是个副编辑 |
[07:15] | There’s no one lower than me in my department. | 我下面没人了 |
[07:17] | There is always someone lower than you. | 肯定有什么人比你小 |
[07:19] | In junior high,the drama kids seemed like | 初中的时候 我们搞戏剧的 |
[07:21] | the bottom of the food chain,but we weren’t. | 看似处于食物链底层 其实不是 |
[07:23] | There was always the band and the renaissance fair nerds. | 下面总会有乐队和搞文艺复兴节的呆子们 |
[07:26] | I did renaissance fair! | 我参加过文艺复兴节 |
[07:28] | I was one of the Queen’s dancers. | 我扮演皇后的一个舞者 |
[07:31] | So,Betty,who’s below you? | 那么 贝蒂 你下面有谁 |
[07:33] | There is a pool of assistants that junior editors can use, | 确实有几个助理可以让副编辑使唤 |
[07:36] | But I don’t want it to look like I can’t handle my own work. | 但我不想让大家觉得我工作能力不行 |
[07:39] | Mija, it is not a sign of weakness to ask for help. | 宝贝儿 寻求帮助不代表你是弱者 |
[07:48] | Margaret,I know you hate your life, | 玛格丽特 我知道你仇恨人生 |
[07:51] | but does everything you pick out have to be so dreary? | 但是能不能别老挑这么灰暗的东西 |
[07:54] | Don’t come back until you get it right. | 想明白了再回来 |
[08:01] | Great pep talk. | 好有气势的一番话 |
[08:02] | Everyone looked real scared. | 他们一个个都吓傻了 |
[08:04] | Willie, can I talk to you about something? | 威利 我能不能跟你谈谈 |
[08:07] | I just ran in to tall Paul from Styles, | 我刚才遇见风格杂志的高个儿保罗 |
[08:10] | who was talking to fat Pat from accounting, | 他当时正在跟财务部的胖帕特聊天 |
[08:12] | Who heard on good authority from gay Renee… | 帕特又是听拉拉蕾妮说 有可靠消息称 |
[08:13] | Oh,just say it! | 有话快说 |
[08:15] | Hartley and Claire were having dinner | 哈特利和克莱尔昨天晚上 |
[08:16] | with Isabelle Besset last night. | 跟伊莎贝拉·贝塞共进晚餐 |
[08:19] | Word is, she’s replacing you. | 据说她将要取代你 |
[08:20] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[08:21] | What’s the plan,blackmail? | 计划是什么 勒索 |
[08:25] | I’ve been trying to get dirt on Isabelle for years. | 我想方设法给伊莎贝拉泼污水好多年了 |
[08:28] | She’s clean as a whistle. | 可她至今名声清白 |
[08:31] | Then what? | 那怎么办 |
[08:32] | Hartley and Claire think you’re the enemy! | 哈特利和克莱尔视你为眼中钉 |
[08:33] | Marc! | 马克 |
[08:35] | We will just have to convince them that I’m not the enemy. | 那我们就证明给他们看 我不是眼中钉 |
[08:38] | Remind them I’m a team player. | 告诉他们 我也是团队合作者 |
[08:43] | You’re serious? | 你不是开玩笑 |
[08:44] | Yes! I can turn on the charm if I want. | 没开玩笑 只要我想 就能迷住他们 |
[08:47] | While I’m on shaky ground, | 如果我的位子不保 |
[08:49] | It wouldn’t kill me to kiss Claire’s bony ass. | 拿热脸贴克莱尔的扁屁股又不会死 |
[08:52] | So… your plan is… being nice? | 那么 你的计划就是 装好人吗 |
[08:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:00] | I’m just gonna give you some space… | 我还是给你多一点点空间 |
[09:03] | And some time, so you can hatch up something else. | 再多一点时间 看看你能不能生出别的 |
[09:08] | Speaking of things you’ve hatched, Nico is here. | 说到你生出的东西 尼可来了 |
[09:12] | Yes.I brought her into learn about fashion. | 我知道 我带她来学时尚的 |
[09:16] | Go grab her a chair. | 给她拿把椅子 |
[09:17] | She’ll be quiet as a mouse. | 她保证安静 |
[09:20] | Okay.Sure. | 好的 好的 |
[09:25] | So,Nico,what ya been doing since boarding school? | 尼克 从寄宿学校毕业以后都干嘛了 |
[09:27] | What brings you back? | 怎么回来了 |
[09:29] | Wilhelmina? | 威廉敏娜 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[09:32] | Don’t be sorry.Being sorry takes time.Just spit it out. | 别说抱歉 浪费时间 有话快说 |
[09:35] | Well,I’ve requested an assistant from the pool, | 我申请派给我一名助手 |
[09:38] | But H.R.Says you have to sign off on it. | 但是人力资源说需要你签字 |
[09:40] | But you never stay with your mom for this long. | 可你以前从来不跟你妈妈待这么久 |
[09:42] | Is it boy trouble? | 是跟男生有麻烦了吗 |
[09:44] | Didn’t you meet some guy backpacking through Europe? | 你不是跟一个背包族小子环游欧洲吗 |
[09:47] | What ever happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[09:51] | You need an assistant? | 你需要助理是吗 |
[09:52] | Done. | 没问题 |
[09:53] | Walk this way. | 跟我走 |
[09:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:55] | Wow,thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:56] | I have so much editorial work. | 我有太多工作要做 |
[09:58] | I had no idea that… | 我都不知道… |
[10:00] | Oh,I thought we were… walking. | 我以为我们要去那边 |
[10:02] | We’re here. | 就在这里 |
[10:03] | Marc,I need to reassign you for a few days. | 马克 我要把你派出去几天 |
[10:05] | Reassign me? | 派出去 |
[10:06] | Oh,no.No,no,no. | 哦 不用 |
[10:07] | – I didn’t – Yes. | -我不需要 -你需要 |
[10:09] | Betty here needs an assistant,and you are it. | 贝蒂需要一个助理 就是你了 |
[10:27] | I cannot be Betty’s assistant! | 我不能当贝蒂的助理 |
[10:29] | It goes against the natural order of things. | 这违背自然规律 |
[10:31] | She, she’s rediculous | 她不可理喻 |
[10:33] | I’ve made my decision,Marc. | 马克 我已经决定了 |
[10:34] | Is this because I told you about | 这是因为我告诉你 |
[10:35] | A certain french editor who might be replacing you? | 可能会有一个法国编辑取代你的位置吗 |
[10:38] | Do not punish the messenger,Willie! | 使者是无辜的 |
[10:40] | It’s a good learning experience for Nico to man the desk. | 这对妮可来说是一个很好的学习机会 |
[10:42] | Besides,you’re always complaining that you want more editorial responsibility | 而且你不是老抱怨说 要做编辑工作吗 |
[10:46] | And Betty needs help with a feature. | 现在贝蒂需要你的帮助 |
[10:48] | Um… you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:50] | I-I can do this by myself. | 我 我能自己做 |
[10:52] | Betty,you might’ve been a star assistant | 贝蒂 你以前可能是明星助理 |
[10:55] | But as an editor | 但是成为编辑后 |
[10:56] | You have failed to produce one single item for this magazine. | 你连一个项目也没做出来 |
[10:58] | You want help? | 你需要帮忙 |
[10:59] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[11:00] | I don’t want to hear another word about it. | 我不想再听到有人议论这件事 |
[11:02] | Betty’s in charge,so shut up and get out! | 贝蒂做主 闭上嘴出去 |
[11:06] | I said get out! | 我说了出去 |
[11:10] | Very mature. | 真是成熟 |
[11:11] | Just because I’m your temrary assistant | 虽然我是你的临时助理 |
[11:13] | Does not mean I’m getting you coffee. | 但不表示我会为你倒咖啡 |
[11:15] | Got it? I could’ve been an editor at “V”! | 明白吗 我本来可以当《V》的编辑 |
[11:17] | 《V》 “V”? | |
[11:18] | A certain magazine whose name shall not be said– | 一本名字不能说的杂志 |
[11:19] | Rhymes with rogue. | 和Rogue押韵[指Vogue] |
[11:21] | Dante Nelli Jr. himself,offered me a job | 小丹特·奈里亲自邀请我到他那工作 |
[11:23] | Dante Nelli Jr. | 小丹特·奈里 |
[11:24] | A man so fabulous, he wears a caftan every day of the year. | 帅气的男人 每一天都穿阿拉伯上衣 |
[11:26] | And I said,no,thanks,Dante. | 我说 不 谢了 丹特 |
[11:27] | I’d rather be at ‘mode,’ doing grunt work for Betty Suarez.” | 我更想待在风尚替贝蒂·苏亚雷斯打杂工 |
[11:30] | You know what,Marc?! | 你知道吗 马克 |
[11:31] | This is awkward for me, too | 这对我来说也很别扭 |
[11:32] | But I could actually use your help. | 不过我确实需要帮助 |
[11:34] | I need to trim a hundred words from the trends column. | 我得从时尚专栏里删掉两百个字 |
[11:36] | Maybe you could help me with that. | 你能不能帮忙做一下 |
[11:37] | I could do that in my sleep! | 我睡着觉都能干这个 |
[11:42] | Hey,Lexie. | 嗨 莱克西 |
[11:42] | I’m gonna pop down to the cafeteria have lunch with my friend Natalie. | 我要和我朋友娜塔丽去餐厅吃饭 |
[11:45] | I’m on the phone. | 我正打电话呢 |
[11:47] | What was it you were saying? | 你刚才说什么 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:50] | Uh,anyway,I’ll be back in an hour or so,okay? | 我过一个小时左右回来 好吧 |
[11:55] | Sorry.My new boss–yabbering on about something. | 不好意思 我的新老板 不知道在说什么 |
[12:01] | Mother,would you please take off your sunglasses? | 老妈 你能把墨镜摘了吗 |
[12:03] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[12:06] | I can’t believe you dragged me down here. | 真不敢相信你竟然把我拽到这种地方 |
[12:09] | What kind of sad people eat in cafeterias? | 得多可悲的人才会在餐厅里吃饭啊 |
[12:11] | Hello,hello! Wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜 你好啊 |
[12:14] | Well, well. Scooch over there a second,would you,please? | 往那边挪一点好吗 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | Well, Cal, Claire. What a nice surprise. | 卡尔 克莱尔 真巧啊 |
[12:21] | This is my daughter Nico. | 这是我女儿妮可 |
[12:23] | Hello,Nico. | 你好 妮可 |
[12:24] | It’s nice to meet you,dear. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:26] | Surprised to see you down here,Wilhelmina. | 没想到会在这看到你 威廉敏娜 |
[12:28] | What,are you eating amongst the commoners? | 你是来体验平民生活的吗 |
[12:32] | You’re too funny. | 你太幽默了 |
[12:34] | I would bust a rib if I hadn’t had them all removed. | 和这群人在一起我坐立难安 |
[12:39] | Uh,could we talk business for just a minute? | 我们能谈一下工作的事吗 |
[12:41] | We like the new york issue | 我们喜欢你的纽约专题 |
[12:43] | But we are a little concerned about sales. | 不过我们有点担心销量 |
[12:45] | Now Cal has an idea | 现在卡尔有个想法 |
[12:47] | So try to keep an open mind about this. | 听听这个主意 |
[12:49] | Get on with it,you old bag. | 接着扯 你这个死老太太 |
[12:51] | Well,uh,every book or movie I see these days is about vampires. | 最近市面上的书和电影都是有关吸血鬼的 |
[12:56] | It’s just–it’s a total cash cow. | 这绝对是个摇钱树 |
[12:59] | Now what if we put a vampire on the cover of “mode”… | 现在如果我们让吸血鬼登上风尚的封面 |
[13:04] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 您在开玩笑吧 |
[13:08] | So the new york theme becomes gothic gotham. | 把纽约专题变成哥特专题 |
[13:13] | Keep the fashion,but give our cover girl some fangs. | 还是要时尚 不过给封面女孩加上獠牙 |
[13:17] | Worst idea ever. | 史上最差想法 |
[13:20] | Oh,wait.It’s my turn to talk. | 哦 等一下 该我发言了 |
[13:22] | I love it! | 我爱死这个主意了 |
[13:23] | You do? | 你喜欢? |
[13:25] | Oh,Cal and I thought we might get some push back from you on this. | 卡尔和我都以为这个想法你会不太同意 |
[13:28] | I know a great idea when I hear one. | 有些想法我一听就知道是好主意 |
[13:31] | Wilhelmina slater is and will always be a team player. | 我可永远是这个团队的一份子 |
[13:38] | I am crazy for tater tots. | 我超爱炸土豆泥 |
[13:41] | You want one? | 你要吗 |
[13:42] | Uh,I don’t know if that can be called grief eating. | 这个似乎不能叫悲痛饮食吧 |
[13:45] | You’re in way too good of a mood. | 你心情很不错啊 |
[13:47] | You know what? I am. | 我心情的确不错 |
[13:49] | I’ve been going to hear this guy give these inspirational talks,and… | 我最近一直在听一个人的励志演讲 |
[13:54] | – Yeah? – Don’t Know. He’s kinda great | -怎么样 -真的挺不错的 |
[13:57] | He teaches you how to cope with all sorts of stuff– addiction,divorce. | 他教人们怎么面对困境 像毒瘾和离婚 |
[14:02] | If you’re curious | 如果你感兴趣 |
[14:03] | There’s actually a talk this afternoon | 正好今天有一个演讲 |
[14:05] | About losing loved ones. | 是关于失去心爱之人 |
[14:07] | Oh,wow. “The community of the phoenix. | 哇 凤凰社 |
[14:11] | Rise up from the ashes of your life and soar.” | 从人生的灰烬中重生并腾飞 |
[14:15] | You think it’s cheesy,new age-y? | 你觉得挺俗的是吧 |
[14:18] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[14:19] | Forget the brochure. | 别看宣传册了 |
[14:21] | It’s really been helping me work through some stuff. | 他真的帮我走出了困境 |
[14:24] | Okay,you just scoffed at me. | 好吧 你刚刚是在嘲笑我 |
[14:27] | I’m–I’m not scoffing. | 我没嘲笑你 |
[14:28] | Okay,whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[14:29] | You know what?Never mind | 没事了 |
[14:31] | You’re probably not ready for it anyway. | 反正你可能也没准备好 |
[14:33] | Oh,and what makes you think I’m not ready? | 你怎么会觉得我没准备好 |
[14:35] | Of course I’m ready. | 我当然准备好了 |
[14:36] | Besides,what can it hurt,right? | 再说我也没什么损失 不是吗 |
[14:38] | Right. | 当然 |
[14:49] | Hi,Hilda. | 好啊 希尔达 |
[14:52] | Do you remember that halloween when I was the sexy superhero? | 你记得有次万圣节我化妆成性感女超人吗 |
[14:56] | Remember all of those guys were groping me? | 还记得那些男人的眼神吗 |
[14:58] | That was the year I went as D.N.A. | 那年我扮成DNA双螺旋 |
[15:00] | Oh yeah. That was sad. | 是 那是个悲剧 |
[15:02] | Anyway,where are those sassy boots? | 那些性感时尚的靴子现在在哪 |
[15:06] | Why? | 要它干吗 |
[15:07] | I am gonna text Archie a sexy picture of myself,you know | 我要照一些性感小照片发给阿奇 |
[15:10] | Put a little air in his tires. | 给他点新鲜空气 |
[15:12] | Hilda… sexting? | 希尔达 艳照吗 |
[15:14] | What?Please. | 什么 拜托 |
[15:15] | It’s not like I’m gonna be nude. | 我又不是脱光 |
[15:16] | It’s gonna be tasteful–pg-13. | 只是会很诱人 少儿不宜而已 |
[15:19] | I’m not giving away the wholefruit basket,Betty,just the nectarines. | 我又不会给他整篮水果 只是两个油桃 |
[15:23] | Classy. | 真经典 |
[15:24] | The boots are in the attic.I gotta go. | 靴子在阁楼里 我得挂了 |
[15:26] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[15:30] | While you were on your personal call | 在你打私人电话的时候 |
[15:32] | I finished the trends column. | 我把时尚专栏改好了 |
[15:37] | You cut the whole intro? | 你把整段导语都删了? |
[15:39] | You know what?I don’t miss it. | 我也觉得没什么好的 |
[15:41] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[15:42] | Great idea. | 是绝妙的主意 |
[15:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:48] | It’s just–it’s bad enough I have to watch you get promoted above me | 你对时尚一窍不通 还升职 |
[15:51] | Without having any knowledge of fashion, | 做了我的顶头上司 已经让我不爽了 |
[15:54] | But now I have to have your ineptitude rubbed in my face. | 现在还得看你傻乎乎的在我眼前晃 |
[15:56] | You know what,Marc?I’m not gonna keep having this argument with you. | 马克 我不想和你再这么吵下去 |
[15:58] | I know I’m not perfect | 我知道我不是最好的 |
[15:59] | But Daniel and Wilhelmina picked me for a reason. | 但是丹尼尔和威廉敏娜选我是有理由的 |
[16:02] | Yeah,Daniel’s name is on the building | 是啊 这栋楼都是丹尼尔的 |
[16:04] | And you two are lovahs. | 你们俩又是死党 |
[16:05] | You know,I have half a mind to march into Daniel’s office right now | 我恨不得现在就冲进丹尼尔的办公室 |
[16:08] | And put this issue to rest once and for all. | 把这件事一次性说明白了 |
[16:11] | I would love to see the look on your face when Daniel says | 要是他们是因为觉得我更称职 |
[16:13] | They gave me the job because they thought | 才让我升职的话 |
[16:15] | I would be a better editor than you. | 不知道你会是什么表情 |
[16:17] | Okay.I would love to hear him say those words. | 行啊 我也想听他亲口说 |
[16:19] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好啊 -走啊 |
[16:20] | Fine. | 走 |
[16:22] | – No,you’re both so qualified.It was -Just give us the truth. | -你们两个都能胜任 -说实话就行 |
[16:24] | Your vote trumped Wilhelmina’s,right? | 你投票比威廉敏娜更有分量 对吧 |
[16:26] | Because you’re a Meade. | 因为你是米德家的 |
[16:27] | Or was it simply that I had more potential as an editor? | 还是因为我更有当编辑的潜力 |
[16:30] | It was a very,uh,hard decision for us to make. | 这对我们是个 很难做的决定 |
[16:33] | Why are you sparing their feelings,Daniel? | 你干吗这么在意他们的感受 |
[16:37] | We tossed a coin. | 我们抛了个硬币 |
[16:39] | And you got your job,Betty,because you were tails. | 贝蒂你得到这个工作 因为你是背面 |
[16:51] | Now you know I wanted you in this job. | 你知道我想让你得到这份工作 |
[16:53] | But the coin toss was the onlyway to break the impasse. | 但是抛硬币是打破僵局的唯一办法 |
[16:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:56] | It’s just–the only thing keeping me going was the feeling | 让我一直这么努力的动力 |
[16:58] | That I actually deserve this. | 就是因为我觉得这些都是我应得的 |
[17:01] | Betty,wait,wait,wait. You do deserve this. | 贝蒂 等等 这的确是你应得的 |
[17:05] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[17:07] | Yeah,I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[17:09] | Good. | 那就好 |
[17:10] | Look,I have to run to my layout meeting. | 我还有一个版式设计会要开 |
[17:12] | Are you sure you’re gonna be all right? | 你没问题吧 |
[17:13] | Yeah. Yes. | 没事 |
[17:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:19] | Hey tails. | 嗨 背面 |
[17:20] | I’m so happy that we cleared that up. | 我真高兴我们弄清楚了 |
[17:22] | You’re not better than me. | 你也不比我好 |
[17:23] | You’re just lucky. | 只是幸运罢了 |
[17:24] | You’re nothing more than tails,the buttocks of a quarter. | 你不过就是背面而已 硬币的屁股 |
[17:27] | Oh,hey,guys. | 你们好 |
[17:28] | Betty, how’s your article going? | 贝蒂 你的文章写的怎么样了 |
[17:29] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:30] | I’ve already set up a bunch of interviews | 我已经准备了一系列 |
[17:32] | With some of the toughest working people in the city, | 对城市里最辛苦的工作者的采访 |
[17:34] | And I’m going down there to see first-hand. | 我要亲身体验拿到第一手资料 |
[17:36] | Great,and while you’re downthere, | 好的 你去的时候 |
[17:37] | Why don’t you see if they’ll let you actually do some of the jobs? | 能不能亲自做一下他们的工作 |
[17:40] | Oh,okay. | 没问题 |
[17:41] | Like a first-person piece? | 以第一人称写这篇文章? |
[17:42] | Yeah,and you should wear all the humiliating clothes that they wear | 而且你还应该穿着他们的丑工作服 |
[17:45] | Take lots of pictures of it to document the whole thing. | 多照点照片 深入报道全程追踪 |
[17:47] | That’s a great idea,Marc. | 马克 好主意 |
[17:51] | See,some people just know how to think like editor. | 有些人就是知道怎么用编辑的思维思考 |
[17:55] | Can you get my messages for me,please? | 你能把我的留言给我吗 |
[18:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:03] | Hello,mr.Candidate. | 你好啊 候选人先生 |
[18:05] | Did yout the picture that I sent you? | 收到我的图片了吗 |
[18:07] | Yes,I got it,and so did everyone else. | 收到了 不仅我 每个人都收到了 |
[18:10] | What? | 什么 |
[18:11] | You hit “reply all” to one of my campaign e-mails,Hilda. | 你在一封竞选邮件中点了”全部回复” |
[18:14] | That picture went to my entire “distro” list. | 我所有的收件人都收到了那张照片 |
[18:15] | Oh,my god! | 哦 天哪 |
[18:17] | Hello! | 好啊 |
[18:18] | Hilda,this is the absolute worst thing | 希尔达 这绝对是这个节骨眼上 |
[18:20] | that could happen at this point in my campaign. | 能发生的最糟的事 |
[18:21] | – This is terrible. – Checking my e-mail | -太可怕了 -查邮件喽 |
[18:23] | Archie.Archie,you gotta get that e-mail back. | 阿奇 你得把那些邮件收回来 |
[18:25] | I’m not decent. | 那张可不体面 |
[18:26] | I can’t get it back. | 我收不回来 |
[18:28] | And now everyone,including the kids I volunteer with, | 现在每个人 就连我资助的孩子 |
[18:31] | Are opening up their e-mails and finding a pictureof your boobs! | 都在他们邮件里看你的胸部 |
[18:33] | ignacio rules. | 伊格纳修是老大[密码] |
[18:36] | I can’t talk right now,okay? | 我现在不方便打电话 好吗 |
[18:37] | Just meet me later,okay? | 一会过来见我 好吗 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:40] | Hey! I got something from you. | 嘿 我收到了你发的邮件 |
[18:42] | It’s a picture. | 是张照片 |
[18:43] | Where are my reading glasses? | 我的老花镜在哪 |
[18:45] | No! | 不 |
[18:49] | Hey, Lexie. | 莱克西 |
[18:50] | How about a cup coffee? | 来杯咖啡怎么样 |
[18:51] | Oh, yeah, I’d love one. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:54] | Oh, uh, ok. | 好吧 |
[18:57] | Finished your fact-checking. | 做完你的信息核实了 |
[18:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | So, uh, you’re getting her coffee now? | 你要给她倒咖啡了吗 |
[19:02] | Yeah, you know what? | 其实 |
[19:03] | I don’t think it’s working out so well with Lexie. | 我觉得莱克西还没有熟悉工作 |
[19:05] | Which is weird, because | 奇怪啊 |
[19:06] | I’m usually such a good judge of character. | 我通常都很会识人 |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[19:09] | I picked you, didn’t I? | 我选择了你 不是吗 |
[19:10] | Uh,no,not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[19:12] | Your father picked me, precisely | 你的父亲选中了我 |
[19:14] | So that you wouldn’t do what you always do, | 这样你就不会重蹈覆辙 |
[19:18] | Which is hire an assistant that you want to sleep with. | 雇用助理 只为和她睡觉 |
[19:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:22] | Is that why you hired me? | 你因此雇我的吗 |
[19:25] | Hey, Lexie. | 你好 莱克西 |
[19:26] | You’re disgusting. | 恶心的人 |
[19:28] | No, no. | 不是的 |
[19:29] | Oh, my god. I didn’t know she was right there. | 天啊 我不知道她在那 |
[19:31] | Do you want me to go to say something to her? | 想让我去跟她解释吗 |
[19:35] | No, you’re busy. | 不 你有你的事 |
[19:36] | My problem. | 我的问题 |
[19:38] | I can handle it. | 自己解决 |
[19:43] | Lexie, I really need to apologize to you. | 莱克西 我必须跟你道歉 |
[19:47] | You heard something out of context, | 你听到的只是只言片语 |
[19:49] | And I really want you to know, | 我想要你知道 |
[19:50] | That’s not the reason I hired you. | 那不是我雇用你的原因 |
[19:52] | I mean, I promise you, the more you get to know me, | 我保证 在慢慢了解我之后 |
[19:54] | The more you’ll realize I’m not just like that, okay? | 你就会知道我不是那种人 |
[20:05] | – What is wrong with you? – No,no. | -你有毛病啊 -不是 |
[20:08] | You think you can just grab me? | 你以为你能随便摸我吗 |
[20:09] | It was an accident. | 是意外 |
[20:10] | I was trying to reach for your shoulder. | 我是想拍你的肩膀 |
[20:11] | You dirty old man. | 你这个下流的老男人 |
[20:13] | No,no. S… I’m, s… I’m… Lexie, I’m sorry. | 不 莱克西 对不起 |
[20:15] | Lexie. | 莱克西 |
[20:16] | Old? | 老男人 |
[20:22] | Tails! | 背面 |
[20:23] | Will you stop doing that? | 你能不这样吗 |
[20:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:25] | It’s time for you to do the ten worst jobs | 你该去做纽约最辛苦的 |
[20:27] | In New York city. | 十项工作了 |
[21:07] | Mr. Badlani? | 贝德拉尼先生 |
[21:09] | Hi. I’m Betty Suarez. | 你好 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[21:11] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们在电话里聊过 |
[21:12] | I’m here to be your hot dog hostess. | 我来当你的热狗吉祥物 |
[21:14] | “Taj ma hot dog. Delicious meat substitute hot dogs.” | 泰姬热狗 美味香肉热狗 |
[21:19] | Sounds tasty. | 好像很可口 |
[21:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:21] | Now I know it’s chilly today, | 今天有点冷 |
[21:22] | But, it can get mighty sticky inside that hot dog suit. | 但穿着热狗戏服会非常暖和 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:27] | There’s an actual hot dog suit? | 真的有热狗戏服 |
[21:29] | Oh, just when I thought this day couldn’t get sweeter. | 我还以为今天不会更精彩了呢 |
[21:32] | Now which one of you is going to be the wiener, | 你们哪个扮肉肠 |
[21:34] | And which one is going to be the bun? | 哪个扮面包 |
[21:36] | – What? – It’s a 2-man costume. | -什么 -需要两个人 |
[21:37] | You can’t have the wiener without the bun. | 肉肠总要配上面包 |
[21:41] | – You heard the man. – No. | -你听见他说什么了吧 -不 |
[21:42] | You wear the stupid costumes. | 你去穿傻傻的戏服 |
[21:44] | It’s your article. | 这是你的文章 |
[21:45] | You’re the editor. | 你才是编辑 |
[21:46] | You’re right, Marc. | 没错 马克 |
[21:47] | I am the editor. | 我是编辑 |
[21:48] | And while I’ve been doing the hardest jobs | 我一整天都在 |
[21:51] | In New York all day long, | 做纽约最辛苦的工作 |
[21:52] | You have been doing nothing at all. | 你却什么也没干 |
[21:55] | But you heard Wilhelmina. I’m in charge. | 但是威廉敏娜让我做主 |
[21:56] | So suit up, because | 所以你去穿上戏服 |
[21:58] | I’m the boss, and you’re the bun. | 因为我是老大 那你是面包 |
[22:04] | Well, what do you think? | 哇 怎么样 |
[22:07] | You look great. | 很不错 |
[22:10] | But, please, don’t eat in front of the customers. | 在客人面前就不要吃了 |
[22:14] | A hot dog eating a hot dog? | 热狗吃热狗 |
[22:16] | It freaks them out. | 会吓到他们的 |
[22:19] | Okay, well, what do I do? | 我该干什么 |
[22:21] | Greet customers? | 问候顾客 |
[22:22] | Hand out some coupons? | 派发优惠券 |
[22:24] | That doesn’t seem so hard. | 好像不难 |
[22:29] | Sometimes that happens. | 偶尔会这样 |
[22:32] | Now where is my bun? | 面包在哪里 |
[22:34] | Bun! | 面包 |
[22:35] | We need you! | 我们需要你 |
[22:38] | Can’t have a hot dog without a bun. | 热狗怎能少了面包呢 |
[22:43] | There you are! | 你终于出来了 |
[22:45] | Unlike you, Betty, | 不像你 贝蒂 |
[22:46] | Who wears ridiculous getups on a daily basis, | 天天穿着滑稽的衣服 |
[22:49] | I havea reputation to protect. | 我还要脸面的 |
[22:53] | Come on, Marc. | 得了 马克 |
[22:54] | You look adorable… good enough to eat. | 你看上去很可爱 人们会想咬你一口 |
[22:58] | What the hell is that? | 那又是什么 |
[22:59] | Oh, it’s the hot dog music. | 热狗音乐 |
[23:02] | Come on. I’ll show you the dance steps. | 来 我教你们跳热狗舞 |
[23:10] | It still doesn’t read “vampire” to me. | 还是不像吸血鬼 |
[23:13] | Maybe… sharper fangs, and… | 也许獠牙应该再尖一点 |
[23:19] | Maybe we should add some blood to the front of the dress. | 也许应该给裙子上加点血 |
[23:21] | Oh, I agree. | 同意 |
[23:23] | Good idea, Claire. | 好主意 克莱尔 |
[23:27] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[23:29] | Nico. | 妮可 |
[23:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:32] | It wasn’t on purpose. | 不是故意的 |
[23:33] | Don’t you have enough blood on your hands? | 你手上沾的血还不够吗 |
[23:35] | Mom, do not get all pissy with me | 妈妈 别因为你讨厌这个吸血鬼的点子 |
[23:37] | Just because you hate this vampire idea. | 就迁怒于我 |
[23:40] | God, it’s not my fault. | 老天 这又不是我的错 |
[23:42] | Actually, it is. | 是你的错 |
[23:43] | I’m hanging on by a thread, | 我现在如履薄冰 |
[23:44] | Doing everything I can to keep my job. | 竭尽全力要保住我的工作 |
[23:46] | Because without my job, I can’t help you. | 没有工作 我就不能帮你了 |
[23:48] | It’s all for you. | 都是为了你 |
[23:49] | So I’m making nice, | 我强颜欢笑 |
[23:50] | Even though this vampire shoot is ridiculous. | 即使这些吸血鬼愚蠢透顶 |
[23:53] | Ridiculous? | 愚蠢 |
[23:55] | What happened to loving the concept? | 你不是喜欢这个概念吗 |
[23:57] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[23:58] | I am 100% on board. | 绝对喜欢 |
[24:01] | Team player! | 团队协作 |
[24:02] | We ran this idea by you | 我们让你主管创意 |
[24:03] | Because we wanted your blunt opinion. | 就是需要你直言不讳 |
[24:05] | Well, how the hell am I supposed | 知道伊莎贝尔·贝赛随时会取代我 |
[24:06] | To give you my honest opinion, | 我怎么敢 |
[24:08] | knowing that Isabelle Besset can replace me any minute? | 直言不讳呢 |
[24:11] | I had a feeling you might have heard about that. | 我就觉得你可能听说了 |
[24:13] | You want to know the truth? | 想知道我的看法吗 |
[24:14] | Yes. | 当然 |
[24:16] | This is juvenile. | 太幼稚了 |
[24:19] | You put this on the cover, and it damages the brand. | 用这个做封面 就砸了我们的牌子 |
[24:22] | “Mode” does not follow trends. | 《风尚》不随波逐流 |
[24:23] | We set them. | 我们引领潮流 |
[24:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:28] | I’ll talk to Cal. | 我会跟卡尔谈谈 |
[24:29] | You’re agreeing with me? | 你同意我的看法 |
[24:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:33] | And now you do something for me. | 现在你为我做点事 |
[24:35] | Trim the budget. | 削减预算 |
[24:37] | Start by cutting ten pages of content. | 先砍掉10页内容 |
[24:42] | Oh, and, Wilhelmina, just do your job… | 威廉敏娜 趁还在位 |
[24:46] | While you still have it. | 做好你的工作 |
[24:54] | Okay, 5, 6, 7, 8. | 五 六 七 八 |
[24:57] | Eat me, I’m a hot dog | 咬我一口 我是热狗 |
[24:59] | And I’m a whole wheat bun | 而我就是全麦面包 |
[25:01] | Now it’s time to eat the greatest treat under the sun. | 太阳下 吃美味 我们是最棒 |
[25:08] | As much as I love giant wieners flying at me, | 尽管我喜欢大肉肠在我面前飞过 |
[25:11] | This is a little outside my comfort zone. | 但这个还是让我很不舒服 |
[25:13] | You didn’t even try to catch me, Marc. | 你都没试着接住我 马克 |
[25:15] | It’s not my fault you can’t count. | 不是我的错 是你不会数数 |
[25:17] | You were two full measures early. | 你早了两拍 |
[25:19] | Oh, now I can’t count? | 现在我连数都不会数了 |
[25:20] | No, you can’t count and you can’t dance | 你不会数数 不会跳舞 |
[25:22] | And you certainly can’t edit a fashion magazine. | 当然也做不了时尚杂志编辑 |
[25:26] | What is it with you, Marc? | 你怎么了 马克 |
[25:27] | You know, if the coin toss would have gone the other way, | 如果掷硬币结果相反 |
[25:30] | If you would have been promoted, | 你升职了 |
[25:32] | I would have just been happy for you. | 我会替你高兴的 |
[25:34] | Why can’t you just be happy for me? | 为什么你就不能替我高兴呢 |
[25:35] | Why should I be happy for you? | 我为什么要替你高兴 |
[25:38] | Yeah, of ourse the coin landed on you. | 没错 硬币当然会让你赢 |
[25:39] | You’re, like, the luckiest person in the world. | 你就像是世上最幸运的人 |
[25:41] | You have a great job, great family, | 工作好 家庭幸福 |
[25:43] | Multiple attractive men have wanted to date you… | 又有一堆大帅哥跟你约会 |
[25:45] | God knows why. | 天知道为什么 |
[25:49] | I can’t catch a break. | 我都不能喘口气 |
[25:51] | I am always the bun. | 我总是陪衬 |
[25:55] | Come on, Marc. | 好了 马克 |
[25:56] | – It’s not that bad. – Don’t “happy Betty” me. | -没你说的那么糟 -别假惺惺地安慰我 |
[26:00] | You want to talk thankless jobs in New York city? | 想了解纽约吃力不讨好的工作吗 |
[26:02] | Try being Wilhelmina Slater’s go-after for five years. | 试试做5年威廉敏娜·斯莱特的跟班 |
[26:07] | And the worst part of it is, | 最糟的是 |
[26:08] | I could have been editor at the magazine whose name | 我原本可以在一本不能说名字的杂志 |
[26:10] | Shall not be mentioned. | 做编辑 |
[26:12] | I could have been promoted | 可以追随 |
[26:13] | To the most fashionable man in publishing, | 出版业最时尚的男人 |
[26:16] | My style icon, Dante Nelli Jr. | 我的偶像 小丹特·奈里 |
[26:19] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[26:28] | – You grabbed her boob? – No, I didn’t grab it. | -你摸了她的胸 -我没有 |
[26:30] | I just… I sort of… I grazed it. | 只是蹭了一下 |
[26:33] | Daniel | 丹尼尔 |
[26:34] | It was an accident. | 是意外 |
[26:35] | I was going to apologize. | 我打算道歉 |
[26:36] | I don’t care how bad an assistant she is. | 我不管这助理有多差 |
[26:39] | If you grabbed, grazed or looked sideways at that boob, | 如果你摸 蹭 或是盯着她的胸 |
[26:42] | You cannot fire her. | 你就不能炒她 |
[26:44] | You’ll have a big lawsuit on your hands. | 否则你就会吃官司的 |
[26:49] | I am so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:52] | I feel terrible about this. | 我感觉很糟 |
[26:54] | The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you. | 你是我最不想伤害的人 |
[26:56] | – I just… I didn’t think… – That’s right, Hilda. | -我没想到 -是的 希尔达 |
[26:58] | You didn’t think. | 你就没想 |
[26:59] | I know you didn’t mean for this to happen, | 我知道你不是故意的 |
[27:00] | But do you know what photos like this do to campaigns? | 但是你知道这种照片对竞选意味着什么吗 |
[27:03] | This is a big embarrassment for me! | 这让我太难堪了 |
[27:05] | Nobody could be as embarrassed about this as me. | 我才是最难堪的人 |
[27:08] | It’s my pictur people are talking about. | 人们谈论的是我的相片 |
[27:10] | Well, then why did you do it? | 那你为什么这么做 |
[27:12] | You’ve been so busy lately. | 你最近一直很忙 |
[27:13] | I just wanted us to be… closer, you know? | 我想让我们亲密一些 |
[27:16] | I wanted you to be excited about us again. | 想让你重拾热情 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry if I’m an embarrassment to you. | 如果让你难堪了 我很抱歉 |
[27:30] | Ah, I’m surprised you remembered me. | 你居然还记得我 |
[27:32] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[27:34] | It’s not often that someone refuses a job from us, | 拒绝为我工作的人不多 |
[27:37] | But you said you had to pursue your dream, | 当时你说要追求梦想 |
[27:39] | Which apparently is selling hot dogs? | 是卖热狗吗 |
[27:43] | Oh, no, I don’t… I don’t work here. | 不 我不在这工作 |
[27:47] | I-I’m still at “Mode.” | 我还在《风尚》工作 |
[27:48] | They finally made you editor? | 你当编辑了 |
[27:52] | Still picking up Wilhelmina’s dry cleaning. | 还是在给威廉敏娜·斯莱特打杂 |
[27:54] | Actually, Marc was so valuable at “Mode” that | 其实马克是《风尚》的精英 |
[27:56] | We just added him to the features department. | 他刚被调进了专题组 |
[27:59] | We’re doing a story right now | 我们现在在做一个专题 |
[28:01] | On the hardest jobs in New York. | “纽约最辛苦的工作” |
[28:02] | That’s why we’re in these crazy costumes. | 所以我们才穿成这样 |
[28:06] | Features? | 专题啊 |
[28:07] | Well, good for you. | 不错 |
[28:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[28:10] | You know, | 你知道 |
[28:11] | I like to stay current with up-and-coming young editors. | 我喜欢和有前途的年轻编辑交朋友 |
[28:15] | Brunch sometime? | 有时间一起吃个饭 |
[28:16] | Have your assistant set it up. | 让你的助理安排一下 |
[28:17] | – Actually, she’s not… – I would be happy to. | -其实 她不是 -我很乐意 |
[28:25] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用那样做 |
[28:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:31] | I just figured you were due for a change in luck. | 我只是觉得你应该转转运 |
[28:39] | It’s you. | 找你的 |
[28:41] | “Emergency Editors’ meeting at 4:00 P.M.” | 四点召开编辑部紧急会议 |
[28:43] | That’s in seven minutes. | 只有七分钟了 |
[28:45] | Well, we have to get back to the office. | 我们得赶紧回办公室 |
[28:46] | I’ll get the cab. | 我去叫车 |
[28:48] | You go back to mr.Badlani,tell him and get our clothes. | 你回热狗店把我们的衣服取回来 |
[28:53] | Hold the door!Thank you. | 留着门 谢谢 |
[28:55] | Come on.Hurry!Where’s my clothes? | 快点 我的衣服呢 |
[28:57] | I might have accidentally trashed them. | 我有可能无意间把它们扔到垃圾桶里了 |
[28:59] | What? | 什么 |
[29:00] | In my defense,I was sort of hating you at the time. | 算是反击 我当时还挺恨你的 |
[29:02] | – Here.Let me just… – Don’t help me. | -让我… -我不用你帮我 |
[29:04] | Oh,betty,don’t be like that. | 贝蒂 别这样 |
[29:05] | You know,every single time I think | 你知道吗每次我在你身上看到 |
[29:07] | there’s a glimmerof a decent person in there, | 那么一点点人性光辉的时候 |
[29:09] | you always seem to prove me wrong. | 你总是证明我错了 |
[29:11] | And now I get to go back to the office dressed like a hot dog | 大家都已经觉得我是个笑话了 |
[29:14] | where everybody already thinks I’m a joke. | 现在我还得穿着热狗服回去 |
[29:17] | Thank you. | 拜你所赐 |
[29:26] | Close the door,please. | 请关下门 |
[29:35] | Why do we have to accept that our loved ones are gone? | 我们为什么要接受心爱之人已经离去呢 |
[29:40] | They’re with us always. | 他们一直在我们身边 |
[29:42] | And if we deny that | 如果我们否认这点的话 |
[29:44] | it’ll only prolong our pain. | 只会加深我们的痛苦 |
[29:46] | So I say reject acceptance. | 所以说 拒绝接受 |
[29:52] | you don’t agree with me? | 你不同意 |
[29:55] | You don’t want to be here,do you? | 你压根就不想来这 是吧 |
[29:57] | – No,he doesn’T. – Yes,I do. | -是的 他不想 -不 我想 |
[30:00] | I’m offering you a chance at | 我在给你一个机会 |
[30:04] | an elevated relationship with someone you lost. | 和你失去的人建立联系 |
[30:07] | But you can only achieve that connection | 但想做到这点 |
[30:10] | when you’re honest with yourself about what you want. | 你得诚实面对自己想要的 |
[30:15] | And you can’t even be honest with me. | 而现在你甚至不能诚实面对我 |
[30:17] | Or can you? | 可以吗 |
[30:19] | Did you want to be here? | 你想来这里吗 |
[30:21] | Fine.I don’t want to be here. | 好吧 我不想来这 |
[30:22] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[30:25] | You just healed a part of yourself. | 你刚刚治愈了自己的一部分 |
[30:31] | you’re scoffing at that? | 你是在嘲笑我吗 |
[30:33] | I wasn’t scoffing. | 我没有 |
[30:34] | He was.He was scoffing. | 他有在嘲笑 |
[30:36] | He’s been doing it all day. | 他已经嘲笑我一整天了 |
[30:37] | – Stop it. – What? | -别说了 -怎么了 |
[30:38] | I’m trying to help you. | 我正在帮你 |
[30:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:41] | Yes,I wascoffing. | 是的 我是在嘲笑那句话 |
[30:43] | But come on. | 但是 行了吧 |
[30:44] | Honesty heals? | 诚实可以治愈 |
[30:46] | don’t you think that soundsa little simplistic? | 你不觉得听起来太简单了吗 |
[30:49] | Well… people havealways underestimated the power of simplicity. | 人们总是低估了简单的力量 |
[30:56] | I tell you what. | 不如这样 |
[30:57] | Go and try being honest in your daily li… | 现在开始你在生活中绝对诚实 |
[31:02] | exactly when you think you shouldn’t be. | 尤其是觉得不应该说实话的时候 |
[31:04] | And if I’m right | 如果我说得对 |
[31:06] | and it frees you up in some way,come back. | 诚实让你更自在了 你再来 |
[31:10] | And if it doesn’t,fine. | 如果没有 没关系 |
[31:12] | Accept that the person you love is gone forever | 接受事实 你心爱之人已经永远离去 |
[31:15] | And good luck with that. | 也祝你好运 |
[31:25] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[31:26] | Can we talk? | 我们可以聊会吗 |
[31:28] | I need to,uh,tell you something,and it’s kind of a secret. | 我得告诉你一个秘密 |
[31:31] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[31:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:35] | No.Closer. | 近点 |
[31:40] | Closer. | 再近点 |
[31:51] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[31:52] | You’re such a good kisser. | 你吻技超赞 |
[31:59] | It’s just a hot dog suit. | 只是热狗装而已 |
[32:00] | Look,do you know if the editors’ meeting started yet? | 你知道编辑会议开始了没有 |
[32:03] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[32:06] | Have you seen,uh,have you seen betty? | 你有见贝蒂吗 |
[32:08] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[32:10] | Listen,wilhelmina is cutting ten pages of content for budget. | 威廉敏娜削减了十页的预算 |
[32:14] | Everyone is fighting to keep their stuff in. | 大家都想保住自己的稿子 |
[32:16] | I look ridiculous. | 我看起来太傻了 |
[32:17] | C–do I have time to change? | 有时间让我换衣服吗 |
[32:19] | If you want to save your article | 如果你想保住自己的稿子的话 |
[32:20] | we better get in there quick. | 我们得现在就过去 |
[32:24] | Lexie,can you get the book from the art department,please? | 莱克西 你可以去艺术部把书拿过来吗 |
[32:30] | Get it yourself. | 你自己拿 |
[32:31] | You know how to grab things. | 你不是很擅长抓东西吗 |
[32:35] | Wait,lexie.Lexie,hey. | 等等 莱克西 |
[32:39] | Let me be totally honest with you. | 我要跟你说实话 |
[32:41] | The only reason I hired you is because you’re hot. | 我雇佣你的唯一原因是你够辣 |
[32:44] | in fact,you’re crazy hot | 事实上 你是超级辣 |
[32:47] | And I’m a man who likes to look at a beautiful woman | 而我是一个喜欢看漂亮女人的人 |
[32:49] | So sue me. | 所以 告我吧 |
[32:50] | No,he’s just kidding. | 不 他只是开玩笑 |
[32:53] | No.No.Don’t–don’t sue him. | 不要起诉他 |
[32:55] | Daniel,what are you doing? | 丹尼尔 你在干什么 |
[32:57] | I’m lling the truth. | 我只是把事实说出来 |
[32:59] | You’re not right for this job,lexie. | 你不适合这个工作 莱克西 |
[33:01] | You’re mean,you’re impatient | 你小心眼 没有耐心 |
[33:02] | you walk around as if everyone’s below you | 整天无所事事以为每个人都低你一等 |
[33:04] | and they are,because you’re 20 feet tall. | 不过事实也是如此 因为你傲人的20英尺身高 |
[33:07] | You’re not an assistant,lexie. | 你不适合当秘书 莱克西 |
[33:09] | I think you would make a terrific model. | 你是做模特的料 |
[33:14] | A model? | 模特 |
[33:15] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[33:16] | You shouldn’t be behind a desk. | 你不应该坐办公桌 |
[33:18] | You should be sprawled across a desk,dressed in skin-tight couture | 你应该穿着紧身时装走上伸展台 |
[33:22] | Looking hungry on the cover of a magazine. | 登上杂志封面 |
[33:26] | Oh,god. | 天啊 |
[33:28] | you know,I always thought I was too prettyto be a secretary | 我一直觉得当秘书委屈了我的美貌 |
[33:32] | But girls always hated me | 但是每次我这么说 |
[33:34] | When I said it out loud. | 女人们都嫌弃我 |
[33:35] | Okay,well,say it then. | 那就说出来 |
[33:36] | Say,”I am a model.” | 跟我说 我是个模特 |
[33:38] | I… am… a model. | 我是个模特 |
[33:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:44] | Oh,I have to go to tell everyonethat I know now. | 我要去告诉全世界 |
[33:54] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼把戏 |
[33:57] | Honesty. | 诚实 |
[34:02] | I’m sorry,Jill. | 对不起 吉尔 |
[34:03] | You can’t convince me that leggings are pants. | 你不能说服我接受打底裤也是裤子 |
[34:05] | Your article’s out. | 你的文章被砍了 |
[34:07] | Who’s next? | 下一个 |
[34:10] | Whatever that is, it’s cut. | 不管那是什么 砍了 |
[34:12] | Wait.Doesn’t betty get chance to defend her article? | 等等 难道贝蒂不能像其他人那样 |
[34:14] | Everybody else did. | 为自己的稿子争取一下吗 |
[34:15] | All right.You have 30 seconds.Go. | 好吧 给你30秒时间 现在开始 |
[34:17] | Um,okay | 好的 |
[34:18] | My article is aboutthe toughest jobs in New York. | 我的文章是关于纽约最辛苦的工作 |
[34:21] | It seems a little dry. | 似乎有点无味 |
[34:23] | Maybe it could usesome mustard? | 也许可以加点芥末 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry,Betty. | 对不起 贝蒂 |
[34:29] | I don’t see it fitting in “Mode” | 我不觉得那适合《风尚》 |
[34:31] | Maybe you had to be there. | 只能这样了 |
[34:33] | Wait,willie. | 等等 威莉 |
[34:34] | But you could be… if we recreated it for you. | 我们可以再表演给你看 |
[34:38] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:39] | I’m saving you. | 我在救你 |
[34:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:42] | Dance. | 开始 |
[34:44] | Eat me,I’m a hot dog | 咬我一口 我是热狗 |
[34:46] | And I’m a whole wheat bun | 而我就是全麦面包 |
[34:48] | Now it’s time to eate greatest treat under the sun | 太阳下 吃美味 我们是最棒 |
[34:51] | Add a squirt of ketchup for a whole lot more fun. | 加点番茄酱 更有趣 |
[34:55] | Eat me,I’m a hot dog. Eat me,I’m a bun. | 把我吃掉 我是热狗 把我吃掉 我是面包 |
[34:58] | Eat us. | 全部吃掉 |
[35:07] | That was the most humiliating thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最让人汗颜的东西了 |
[35:10] | Yes,these uniforms are ridiculous | 没错这些制服很搞笑 |
[35:14] | But this whole city is full of uniforms. | 但这个城市里到处都是制服 |
[35:18] | And inspiration for fashion comes from the most unlikely places | 而且时尚的灵感玩玩来自最不不可能之处 |
[35:22] | Like bike messengers in bright lycra or– | 像是穿着莱卡的邮递员 |
[35:25] | Or the epaulets on a policeman’s uniform. | 或是警察制服上的肩章 |
[35:27] | Trash collectors were wearing jumpsuits | 早在去年的春季时装秀之前 |
[35:30] | way before they showed upon every run way last spring. | 连衣裤已经在流浪汉里面中流行 |
[35:34] | Also look at these funny pictures of betty wearing the uniforms. | 还有 看看贝蒂穿上这些制服的照片 |
[35:41] | I can’t run those pictures. | 我不能刊登这些照片 |
[35:43] | Then instead of Betty, picture a supermodel. | 那不用贝蒂 找个超级模特来拍 |
[35:51] | Congratulations,Betty. | 祝贺你 贝蒂 |
[35:53] | You’re in. | 你们过关了 |
[36:03] | Wow, look how good these came out. | 看看出来效果多好 |
[36:05] | Oh,here’s lexie pulling the pedicab. | 这个是莱克西在蹬三轮车 |
[36:08] | The camera loves”lexie,like sexy.” | 没错 照相机喜欢莱克西的性感 |
[36:12] | I have no idea what I was thinking | 我不知道我当时在想什么 |
[36:14] | Hiring her as my assistant. | 要挑她做我的助理 |
[36:16] | I mean,come on.That was something old daniel would do. | 那可是过去的丹尼尔才会做的事 |
[36:19] | Come on.You made a mistake. | 行了吧 你不过犯了一个错 |
[36:20] | You’re only human. | 你也不过只是凡人 |
[36:22] | So why is it you’ll cut me some slack | 你可以原谅我的疏忽 |
[36:23] | but you won’t do the same for yourself? | 为什么不能也原谅自己呢 |
[36:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:27] | I mean,this is your first piece for the magazine as editor. | 我是说 这是你做编辑的第一篇稿子 |
[36:30] | It’s a great spread. | 很成功 |
[36:31] | You’re not even the least bit excited. | 但是你看起来一点也不兴奋 |
[36:32] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[36:34] | But? | 只是 |
[36:38] | It’s just–I’ve been fightingand fighting with marc, | 我一直和马克争 |
[36:41] | Trying to prove to him that I deserve to be the editor. | 想向他证明编辑的位子是我应得的 |
[36:43] | And then he’s the one who saved the day. | 但是是他最后力挽狂澜 |
[36:46] | Betty,this whole piece was your idea. | 贝蒂 这个专题是你的主意 |
[36:48] | Why don’t you know you’re goodat this? | 为什么你看不出来你做得不错 |
[36:49] | You’re great at this. | 你做得很棒呢 |
[36:51] | I don’t know.Maybe because I was tails. | 不知道 也许因为我是背面 |
[36:57] | Look,betty | 听着 贝蒂 |
[36:59] | Some people get the job because of the flip of a coin. | 有些人得到一份工作是因为抛硬币的结果 |
[37:02] | Some people get the job because… | 有些人得到工作是因为 |
[37:04] | Their father owns the company. | 他爸爸是公司老板 |
[37:07] | It doesn’t matterhow you get it. | 你如何得到并不重要 |
[37:09] | It matters what you do with it. | 重要的是你做了什么 |
[37:19] | hilda? | 希尔达 |
[37:20] | Can I borrow you? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[37:22] | This will only take a minute. | 就一小会 |
[37:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[37:26] | and now to candidate Archie Rodriguez. | 现在是阿奇·罗德里格兹议员的发言 |
[37:28] | Now a lot of hubhub has been made | 现在关于我女朋友的一张照片 |
[37:31] | Over a certain photo of my girlfriend, | 有很多谣言 |
[37:32] | And I just wish the press would stop showing this photo. | 我只是希望媒体停止传播这些照片 |
[37:37] | – That’s not my best angle. – Just watch. | -这不是我最好的角度 -专心看 |
[37:38] | Everyone’s been asking me | 所有人都问我 |
[37:39] | If I want to apologize to the voters | 是否觉得有必要向选民们道歉 |
[37:41] | But the truth is, | 但事实上 |
[37:42] | The only person who deserves an apology is my girlfriend. | 最需要受到道歉的人是我的女朋友 |
[37:46] | She had her privacy invad | 她的隐私被侵犯了 |
[37:49] | And I’m sorry I wasn’t more understanding. | 我很抱歉之前不理解她 |
[37:52] | As for the voters | 至于选民们 |
[37:53] | They’re just gonna have to accept the fact | 他们只得接受一个事实 |
[37:56] | That my girlfriend… is sexy. | 我的女朋友很性感 |
[37:59] | And I will not apologize for that. | 我不会为此道歉 |
[38:02] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[38:04] | I can’t believe you did that. | 我不敢相信你那么说了 |
[38:06] | Yeah.And we gotthe latest polls | 还有 我们拿到了最新的民意调查结果 |
[38:07] | And thanks to your sexy picture,hilda | 多亏了你的性感照片 |
[38:09] | I’m more popular than ever. | 我的人气达到了历史新高 |
[38:12] | – I’m in the lead. – Oh,my god! | -现在是我领先 -天啊 |
[38:14] | Oh,god! That’s fantastic! | 天哪 太棒了 |
[38:15] | Oh,my god, Archie, you’re gonna win. | 天啦 你要赢了 |
[38:24] | Wait.Now? | 等等 现在? |
[38:25] | I got customers. | 我还有客人 |
[38:28] | They can wait. | 他们可以等 |
[38:32] | Mrs.Ramirez! | 拉米雷斯太太 |
[38:34] | I’ll be back in 11 minutes! | 我11分钟后就回来 |
[38:40] | I brought us a treat. | 我拿了些甜品 |
[38:42] | frozen yogurt! | 冰冻酸酪 |
[38:44] | chocolate! | 巧克力 |
[38:45] | My favorite! | 我的最爱 |
[38:47] | Mine,too. | 也是我的 |
[38:54] | Frozen yogurt in the middle of the day? | 大白天的吃冰冻酸乳 |
[38:56] | What’s the occasion? | 为了什么 |
[38:57] | Mama is keeping her job. | 你妈妈保住工作了 |
[39:01] | Isabelle Besset turned it down,and for the li of me,I don’t know why. | 伊莎贝拉拒绝了邀请 我不知道为什么 |
[39:05] | You would think that “mode” would be a | 《风尚》应该是 |
[39:06] | step up from french “elle.” | 比法国《Elle》更上一层才对 |
[39:08] | Well,I heard she got a call | 我听说 |
[39:09] | From an editor at french “mode,” | 她接到一名法国《风尚》编辑打来的电话 |
[39:11] | Something about how difficult claire and hartley are to work for. | 跟她说克莱尔是个苛刻的老板 |
[39:16] | I don’t remember bribing anyone from “mode” france. | 我不记得贿赂过法国《风尚》的谁 |
[39:19] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[39:21] | Pourrais je parler avec isabelle besset,s’il vous pla? | 能问我可以和伊莎贝拉说话吗 |
[39:25] | You? | 你 |
[39:28] | You devious little minx. | 你这个恶毒的小女人 |
[39:30] | I guess all those years at french boarding school paid off. | 读那么久法国寄宿学校还是有回报的 |
[39:34] | Mom,I’m just so sorry about dragging into all this, | 妈 我只是很抱歉把你拖下水 |
[39:37] | And I figured,after all you’ve done for me | 在你为我做了那么多之后 |
[39:40] | I owed you. | 算是我欠你的 |
[39:42] | Oh,Nico. | 哦 妮可 |
[39:44] | My darling daughter | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[39:46] | I would do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[39:48] | And I have a feeling everything is gonna be all right. | 我有预感 一切都会好起来 |
[40:10] | Oh, I thought you swore you’d never get me a coffee. | 我记得你发誓永远不会给我买咖啡 |
[40:12] | Don’t get too excited. i put it on your card. | 别太高兴 我记在你帐上了 |
[40:16] | Oh, I want to show you the final edit of the article. | 我想让你看看那篇文章的最终版 |
[40:19] | You know, betty, you’re a great writer now, | 贝蒂 你现在是一位作家 |
[40:21] | I am not exact in the reading mood right now, | 但是我现在不是很有读书的心情 |
[40:22] | Could you just give me the summary. | 不如你把提纲说给我听吧 |
[40:24] | Could you read the top? | 那你能看一眼标题吗 |
[40:34] | You’re sharing your byline with me? | 你让我和你分享署名 |
[40:37] | In five years of mode, I’ve never had a byline. | 我在《风尚》干了五年 没署过一次名 |
[40:42] | Why are you so nice to me? | 为什么你对我这么好 |
[40:45] | Either one of us could have gotten this promotion | 其实我们俩都能得到这个位子 |
[40:51] | And right before daniel told me | 当时 在丹尼尔告诉我之前 |
[40:53] | He had this look on his face | 看到他脸上的表情 |
[40:54] | And I thought, that’s it, you’re leaving tomorow. | 我想 终于你要走了 |
[40:58] | I were sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[41:00] | I mean I’d say I would been happy for you, but | 我说过我会为你而高兴 但是 |
[41:04] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:06] | You would’ve been happy. | 你会的 |
[41:15] | Were you just about to hug me? | 你是要拥抱我吗 |
[41:16] | Shut up. no. | 闭嘴 没有 |
[41:17] | You were about to hug me! | 你是要拥抱我 |
[41:19] | Okay. ha-ha. | 好吧 好吧 |
[41:21] | Can we talk about this byline? | 这个署名我们能商量一下吗 |
[41:23] | Shouldn’t my name come first? | 不应该我的名字在前面吗 |
[41:24] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |