| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:46] | For what you’re about to see. | 对于接下来您要看见的请做好心理准备 | 
| [00:49] | This footage was sent to us by our viewers. | 这段录像是一位我们观众送过来的 | 
| [00:54] | It appears that wilhelmina slater has been struck blind by the fashion gods. | 看起来威廉敏娜被时尚之神给雷瞎了 | 
| [01:00] | since the “mode” diva’s former lover connor owens Bolted with the meade millions,rumors have been swirling | 自从时尚女王前情人康纳·欧文携款逃逸 | 
| [01:04] | That la slater is off her game. | 就有传言斯莱特很快就会下课 | 
| [01:08] | first came the endden announcemen that she’leaving “mode.” | 首先她召开记者会宣布她要离开《风尚》 | 
| [01:12] | And now with reports that willie’s hunk of great barrier beef has met an untimely demise | 现在据消息威莉的前情人已经死于非命 | 
| [01:18] | Ait arsears fhe former ioshsh icon gas gone e ioatat barmy. | 我们的时尚风向标开始走流浪汉路线 | 
| [01:23] | Aah! | 恶心 | 
| [01:29] | What is going on? | 到底发生了些什么 | 
| [01:31] | To answer that question, | 为了回答这个问题 | 
| [01:33] | I’m going to put “mode” coeditor-in-chief daniel meade in… | 我要让风尚的另一位主编丹尼尔·米德 | 
| [01:36] | the haute seat | 坐上”高级宝座” | 
| [01:38] | Oh,daniel.It’s time to dish. | 丹尼尔 是聊八卦的时间了 | 
| [01:40] | Has willie come undone? | 威廉敏娜的行为是出乎你的意料 | 
| [01:42] | Or do you feel her pain After having gone | 还是说 经过最近的丧妻之痛 | 
| [01:44] | through your own recent tragedy? | 你对此也是感同身受 | 
| [01:46] | “tragedy” is not in my vocabulary,suzuki. | 悲剧没有在我的人生辞典里 铃木 | 
| [01:50] | To be honest with you,I feel that molly’s with me Every step of the way… | 坦白地说 我觉得莫丽和我如影随形 | 
| [01:53] | Supporting me,guiding my decisions. | 支持者我 帮助我做决定 | 
| [01:55] | Did she pick last month’s cover?Because it was heaven-sent. | 她有要求上封面吗 那会是天堂来客 | 
| [01:58] | that’s really funny. | 你讲的非常有趣 | 
| [02:00] | I’d really like to take a second | 我想借用一点时间来讲讲 | 
| [02:01] | To talk about something I am really pumped about. | 我最近很感兴趣的事 | 
| [02:05] | It’s this– this amazing organization called The community of the phoenix. | 这有个非常棒的组织叫做凤凰联盟 | 
| [02:08] | Okay. Not doing an infomercial here. | 好吧 我们不做信息广告 | 
| [02:11] | The community teaches us to break down the barriers | 联盟教我们要去击碎 | 
| [02:15] | Between life and death. | 生与死之间的那道障碍 | 
| [02:16] | -We never have to say good-bye. -Or do we? | -我们没有必要说再见 -我们不需要吗 | 
| [02:17] | This has been “the haute seat” with– | 这就是今天的 “高级宝座“ | 
| [02:19] | see,with the wings of the phoenix on our backs… | 有凤凰之翼在我们背后相助 | 
| [02:20] | we can accomplish anything,suzuki. | 我们可以战胜一切 铃木 | 
| [02:22] | -Both of us! Stand up. – I don’t want to. | -我们两个都可以 站起来 -我不想 | 
| [02:26] | Come on,say it! Anything! | 任何事情 来吧 任何事情 | 
| [02:27] | What is he dowhoa! | 这是什么 | 
| [02:28] | Come on,buddy! | 来吧 伙计 | 
| [02:31] | You’re stretching my turtleneck! | 你在扯我高领衫 | 
| [02:37] | Hey,natalie,is daniel around? | 喂 娜塔丽 丹尼尔在附近吗 | 
| [02:39] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [02:41] | Okay. Well,I just want to talk to him About the interview he did this morning! | 我只是想跟他谈谈他今早的采访 | 
| [02:42] | He’s super busy today, But I’ll be sure to let him know,okay? | 他非常的忙 但我会让他知道 好吗 | 
| [02:45] | -Bye -Okay,thanks. | -再见 -好的 谢谢 | 
| [02:51] | Clogs,willie? You were wearing clogs. | 鳄鱼鞋 威莉 你穿了鳄鱼鞋 | 
| [02:54] | They’re very comfortable. | 它们穿起来非常舒服 | 
| [02:55] | Stopt! Stop it. | 别说了 别说了 | 
| [02:57] | Ami am sorry about connor, | 我对康纳的事情很抱歉 | 
| [02:58] | But have you lost your mind? Listen to you. | 但 你是疯了吗 听听你说的话 | 
| [03:00] | Has the world gone mad?! You’re talking about comfortable shoes. | 你居然在说舒服的鞋子 这个世界也变疯了吗 | 
| [03:04] | Everything is not about fashion,marc. | 不是每件事都是关于时尚 小马 | 
| [03:13] | I will let that slide Because | 我不会跟你计较你打我这个耳光 | 
| [03:15] | we both know I deserv it. | 因为我们两个都知道这是我应得的 | 
| [03:17] | Willie,our futures are tied together. | 威莉 我们是一条船上的人 | 
| [03:21] | Think of us. | 想想我们 | 
| [03:22] | You’re n ger gonna get another job | 你穿过做园艺时用的鳄鱼鞋 | 
| [03:24] | wearing Syntheti gardening footwear! | 你要怎么再找到一份工作 | 
| [03:26] | Marc,do you think I haven’t tried? | 马克 你认为我没有努力试过吗 | 
| [03:28] | I’ve already prostrated myself before the mummified remains | 我已经厌倦了站在克莱尔·米德面前 | 
| [03:32] | Of claire meade and begged for my job back. | 乞求回到原来的工作岗位上 | 
| [03:34] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [03:35] | She said no | 她说不行 | 
| [03:36] | At least,I think she said no. | 至少我想她没有答应 | 
| [03:38] | When she opened her mouth,a cloud of dust came out. | 她一张嘴 灰尘就一团团地滚出来 | 
| [03:40] | So if you’ll excuse me | 如果你能让我离开 | 
| [03:42] | I need to find another way To save my daughter’s ass. | 我要去另辟蹊径去保护我的女儿 | 
| [03:50] | hey,mandy. | 喂 曼迪 | 
| [03:52] | No time.Have to get to the big editor’s powwow. | 没时间 我现在要去参加编辑会议 | 
| [03:54] | Matt asked me to take notes,so he doesn’t miss anything. | 马特让我帮他记笔记 他就不会错过些什么 | 
| [03:57] | Again? Where has he been all week? | 又去 他这个星期都去哪了 | 
| [04:00] | Um,location scouting in the bahamas. | 到巴哈马拍摄地点去了 | 
| [04:02] | But now he’s back,but he had to go to the doctor this morning. | 他现在回来了 但上午要去看医生 | 
| [04:05] | He strained something during tennis. | 打网球扭伤了 | 
| [04:07] | Hope it wasn’t a groin muscle. | 希望不是关键部位 | 
| [04:08] | Put some ice on it,woman. | 冷静点 女士 | 
| [04:11] | Marc,he respects me. | 马克 他尊重我 | 
| [04:12] | He asked me to stay late | 他上周每天都叫我加班 | 
| [04:13] | Every day last week to go over fashion layouts. | 去研究时尚版面设计 | 
| [04:15] | Mandy,that’s not respect. | 阿曼达 那不是尊重 | 
| [04:17] | It’s called “I’m out of my league.I don’t know What the hell I’m doing. | 那是”我要离职几天 不知怎么办 | 
| [04:19] | Please do my job for me. | 请帮忙做我的工作” | 
| [04:20] | you say po-tah-to. | 你说的对 | 
| [04:22] | Anyway | 算了 | 
| [04:24] | I’ve decided to ask matt out. | 我已经决定要邀他约会了 | 
| [04:25] | Really? What about betty? | 真的 贝蒂怎么办 | 
| [04:28] | I thought you weren’t going the full hartley | 我以为你不想约他 | 
| [04:30] | Because the furry one still had feelings for him. | 因为小精灵还对他有感觉 | 
| [04:33] | Well,I wasn’t. | 是的 | 
| [04:34] | But then I talked to betty about it, | 但后来我和贝蒂谈过了 | 
| [04:35] | and she said E’s totally over him | 她说已经完全忘了他了 | 
| [04:37] | ,so I got the green light. | 所以我可以约他了 | 
| [04:39] | And in case that conversation happened in my head, | 都只是我的幻想 | 
| [04:42] | Betty’s not gonna know about it | 但是贝蒂不会知道的 | 
| [04:43] | ’cause I’m gonna date him in secret. | 我要和他秘密约会 | 
| [04:48] | – Hi,furry. – Hi,marc. | -你好 小精灵 -你好 小马 | 
| [04:55] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [04:57] | So I saw the suzuki interview | 我看了今天的访问 | 
| [04:59] | And I really don’t thinkit was . | 我觉得还不是很糟 | 
| [05:02] | The beard’s working for you. | 胡子给你加分了 | 
| [05:04] | Oh,thank you,betty. | 谢谢 贝蒂 | 
| [05:05] | But maybe we can tell them you were on allergy medication– | 但也许可以告诉他们你是药物反应 | 
| [05:08] | You kn find a way to spin it. | 你可以去治疗 | 
| [05:12] | You were great. | 你做的太棒了 | 
| [05:13] | I was so proud of you,Spreading the word about the community. | 我以你为傲 向全世界宣传凤凰社 | 
| [05:15] | You were awesome. | 你太棒了 | 
| [05:19] | I don’t think “awesome” is the word Most people are gonna use– | 我想不是大多数人会这样觉得 | 
| [05:22] | isn’t it time to get the meeting started? | 是不是该开会了 | 
| [05:25] | Mm,absolutely. Let’s rock and roll. | 是的 我们快去吧 | 
| [05:27] | And you– you can sit right next to me. | 你可以坐在我旁边 | 
| [05:31] | Daniel | 丹尼尔 | 
| [05:32] | he’s staying? | 他要参加会议吗 | 
| [05:34] | Yeah,of course. | 当然 | 
| [05:35] | And he brought some friends. | 他还带了一些朋友 | 
| [05:39] | okay,people,We’re shooting this issue in the bahamas, | 各位 我们这一期在巴哈马拍摄 | 
| [05:41] | So let’s not hold anything back,okay? | 请开阔思维 | 
| [05:44] | Let’s keep our minds focused | 集中精力 | 
| [05:45] | And our pitches free of any negatronic energy. | 分享任何我们的能量描绘出的图像 | 
| [05:53] | Betty,please,kick it off for us,would you? | 贝蒂 你来开场吧 | 
| [05:56] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [06:01] | Okay,a fun fact– | 好 | 
| [06:02] | fun fact–The bahamas used to be a notorious pirate haven. | 经研究发现 巴哈马以前是海盗的天堂 | 
| [06:09] | In fact,they were home To two of the only known female pirates– | 是目前所知仅有的两个女海盗的家 | 
| [06:13] | Anne bonny and mary read. | 安·邦妮和玛丽·瑞恩 | 
| [06:16] | So since this is the “fearless” issue, | 所以 因为这是无畏特辑 | 
| [06:19] | I was thinking we could… | 我想我们可以 | 
| [06:21] | Shoot the models dressed like pirates, | 拍摄穿海盗服的模特 | 
| [06:25] | Plundering booty… | 抢劫财物 | 
| [06:27] | But also showing booty. | 同时展现这些物品 | 
| [06:30] | Uh,betty, | 贝蒂 | 
| [06:33] | Didn’t pirates kill people? | 海盗杀人吗 | 
| [06:36] | Well,yeah. They also had scurvy, | 是 他们很吓人 | 
| [06:38] | But I didn’t think we’d focus on that. | 但我想这不是我们的重点 | 
| [06:40] | You know,more so the bandanas and the hoop earrings. | 更多的是他们的发带啊 耳环啊 | 
| [06:45] | I am getting a lot of negative energy off this idea, | 我感到这个想法负面能量太多了 | 
| [06:48] | And we wouldn’t want it to toxify this whole meeting. | 但我们很想这次能讨论点东西出来 | 
| [06:51] | So what else have you got,hmm? | 你还有什么想法 | 
| [06:53] | Come on,betty. | 说吧 贝蒂 | 
| [06:58] | I think you’d find it altogether… | 最后都在一起 | 
| [07:03] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [07:04] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [07:11] | I assumed it was just me he was cutting out of his life. | 我还以为只有我被排除在他的生活之外 | 
| [07:17] | It all started when he hired | 一切的开端就是雇佣 | 
| [07:19] | That girl natalie to be his assistant. | 那个叫娜塔丽的做助手 | 
| [07:21] | Then came the community meetings, | 然后是凤凰联盟会议 | 
| [07:23] | The counseling sessions,the phasing. | 咨询活动 修炼级数 | 
| [07:26] | And now they’re telling him What he can and cannot put in his own magazine. | 现在他们告诉他该在杂志上刊登什么 | 
| [07:30] | Well,there’s a name for people Who take over your life that way,Who make all your decisions for you, | 接管你的生活 帮你做一切决定 | 
| [07:34] | Who cut you off from all the people who care about you. | 把你和所有关心你的人隔离 | 
| [07:37] | It’s called a cult. | 这种人叫做过滤器 | 
| [07:38] | I need to talk to him. | 我要和他谈谈 | 
| [07:40] | I don’t care that I’m not in the right phase or whatever! | 我不在乎做黑脸 无所谓了 | 
| [07:43] | I’m gonna find out what’s going on. | 我要搞清楚怎么了 | 
| [07:51] | mrs.Meade. Big fat package for you. | 米德夫人 有你的邮件 | 
| [07:57] | Thank you,amanda. | 谢谢 阿曼达 | 
| [08:27] | Oh,poor baby! | 小可怜 让我来帮你 | 
| [08:30] | Let me help you. Does it hurt? | 还疼吗 | 
| [08:31] | Oh,it’s nothing. I just went for it,diving after a serve. | 没什么 不小心拗到了 | 
| [08:35] | Were you super sweaty and pantg? | 你画油画的时候满身是汗吗 | 
| [08:39] | Not really. Actually,it was video game tennis. | 不是的 其实是电子游戏惹的祸 | 
| [08:41] | You know,where you stand in front of the screen And wave the thing around? | 站在屏幕前 挥舞着手里的东西 | 
| [08:45] | It’s actually a really good workout. You should try it sometime. | 那其实是个好游戏 你有机会尝试下 | 
| [08:47] | I’m game. Tomorrow night,my place. | 说定了 明天晚上来我家 | 
| [08:50] | What? | 你说啥 | 
| [08:51] | Oh,I just figured since you’re recuperating, | 我只是觉得你是个合得来的人 | 
| [08:54] | Maybe I could make you dinner. | 我可以帮你做饭 | 
| [08:56] | Are you asking me a date? | 你是想跟我约会吗 | 
| [08:59] | Who said anything about a date? | 谁说要跟你约会了 | 
| [09:01] | We are just two single,attracti people having dinner, | 我们只是两个有魅力的 单身年轻人在一起吃饭 | 
| [09:04] | Who may or may not have to get up early in the moing. | 也许会早上一起起床 也许不会 | 
| [09:08] | A friendly dinner sounds nice. | 一起吃饭是个好主意 | 
| [09:10] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [09:23] | daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [09:26] | Betty? What the hell are you doing here? | 贝蒂 你在这里干吗 | 
| [09:27] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我一直没逮着机会 | 
| [09:29] | I’ve been trying to talk to you all day, | 一整天都跟你说不上话 | 
| [09:30] | But natalie and bennett won’t let me anywhere near you. | 娜塔丽和本奈特不让任何人靠近你 | 
| [09:34] | okay,look. Maybe they’re a little… overprotective of me. | 也许他们是有点过度保护我 | 
| [09:36] | It’s only because they’re looking out for me. | 但这只是因为他们在照顾我 | 
| [09:38] | Looking out for you, | 照顾你吗 | 
| [09:40] | As in,running your editorial meetings | 不让你参加编辑会议 | 
| [09:42] | And cutting you off from your family And everybody who cares about you? | 不让家里人见你 不让关心的你的人见你 | 
| [09:47] | bennett was right. You’ll never understand. | 本内特说得对 没人理解我 | 
| [09:50] | I’m trying to understand,daniel. | 我试过理解你的 | 
| [09:52] | Ou think I’d be staking out the men’s room, | 丹尼尔 你觉得我莫名其妙 | 
| [09:55] | Listening to strange guys go to the throom | 守在男厕所闻臭味 | 
| [09:56] | If I didn’t want to understand? | 象是不想理解你的人吗 | 
| [09:58] | The copier repair guy was in here for 20 minutes! | 复印机工人在这里待了二十分钟 | 
| [10:02] | Betty,please. | 贝蒂 求你了 | 
| [10:04] | Daniel,we’re friends. | 丹尼尔 我们是朋友 | 
| [10:06] | Why can’t you just tell me what you’re going through? | 你干吗不告诉你正在经历的事呢 | 
| [10:10] | Look… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [10:12] | It’s just something you have to experience. | 但是你必须自己去体验 | 
| [10:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [10:18] | I haven’t experienced it,so… | 我还没有经历过 | 
| [10:21] | It’s not fair for me to judge something, | 所以 轻易否定对你 | 
| [10:23] | That seems to be helping you. | 有益的事情是不公平的 | 
| [10:25] | What if I did an article on it? | 为什么我不为此写一篇报道呢 | 
| [10:29] | An article? | 一篇报道 | 
| [10:30] | Why not? I could do a profile on bennett and the community–Get an insider’s perspective. | 为什么不呢 我可以研究本奈特和这个团体 | 
| [10:34] | Then I could understand why this is so important to you. | 然后我才能理解这一切 为什么对你这么重要 | 
| [10:38] | Everybody could. | 每个人都可以了解 | 
| [10:39] | It would be greatexposure for the community. | 这对联盟来说是一次积极的曝光 | 
| [10:45] | I spoke to daniel. | 我跟丹尼尔说过了 | 
| [10:47] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [10:48] | He called bennett.He’s giving meotal access | 他打给本奈特 给我机会去 | 
| [10:50] | A “mode” exclusive inside the community of the phoenix. | 对凤凰联盟来个全程探访 | 
| [10:52] | We’re in. | 我们有机会了 | 
| [11:22] | Hi | 你好 | 
| [11:23] | Hi. I’m betty suarez. | 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 | 
| [11:24] | I’m here to see bennett wallis. | 我要见本奈特·华莱士 | 
| [11:27] | Miss suarez… | 苏亚雷斯小姐 | 
| [11:32] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直在恭候您 | 
| [11:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:40] | Thank you. | 您好 | 
| [11:43] | for agreeing to do the story. | 谢谢你愿意接受采访 | 
| [11:46] | Miss suarez, | 苏亚雷斯小姐 | 
| [11:47] | You are being given an extraordinary opportunity. | 您被给予了一次独特的机会 | 
| [11:50] | No outsider has ever seen What you are aboo to see. | 没有哪个外人能看到您今天将看到的 | 
| [11:55] | And once you do, | 一旦您看过了 | 
| [11:57] | I can’t be responsible for what may happen. | 我不能对可能发生的事情负责 | 
| [12:06] | I’m just messing with you. | 我实在装不下去了 | 
| [12:10] | I’m sorry.People think we’re into all kinds of crazy stuff. | 抱歉 人们总觉得我们知道些不寻常的东西 | 
| [12:13] | Come on up. Let me show you around. Come on. | 来吧 我带你四处走走 | 
| [12:16] | -Can I get you some phoenix water? -No,thanks. | -来吧 要来点凤凰水吗 -不了 谢谢 | 
| [12:20] | I’ve already made your travel arrangements. | 我已经联系好旅行社 大巴和机票了 | 
| [12:24] | Coach,I’m afraid.But I’m sure you’ll understand given the circumstances. | 我希望你理解现在的形势 | 
| [12:27] | You’re sending me to venezuela? | 你要送我去威尼斯的别墅吗 | 
| [12:29] | I know people there that’ll keep you safe. | 我那里有人保护你 | 
| [12:31] | What the hell am I supposed to do in venezuela? | 我在威尼斯别墅干什么啊 | 
| [12:33] | I don’t know,nico. | 我也不知道 妮可 | 
| [12:34] | I don’t know,nico.Work on your tan,Hone your socialist manifesto, | 带上你的帐篷 参加些社交活动 | 
| [12:36] | Stay out of prison. | 不用坐牢就好 | 
| [12:41] | But we had a plan.Pay off castelar– | 不过我们已经计划好了 付钱给卡斯特拉 | 
| [12:44] | Pay him off with what? | 怎么给钱 | 
| [12:45] | Connor is dead. There is no money. | 康纳死了 我们没钱了 | 
| [12:48] | But I can’t leave you. | 但是 我不能离开你 | 
| [12:51] | Even if I go,they’ll still come after you. | 即使我逃了 他还是会找你麻烦的 | 
| [12:53] | I’ll be fine,sweetheart. | 我没事的 宝贝 | 
| [12:55] | Please,mother.Maybe I can talk to him,work something out. | 等等 妈妈 也许我和他谈谈 也许管用呢 | 
| [13:00] | I am not gonna set up a payment plan with a blackmailer. | 我可不会跟勒索者谈价钱 | 
| [13:03] | So unless you have another idea,I suggest you go home and start packing. | 除非你还有其他主意 不然你回家收拾 | 
| [13:07] | Your flight leaves first thing in the morning. | 你坐明天早上的飞机走 | 
| [13:19] | We appreciate the opportunity to set the record straight. | 我很感激你给我这个机会辩白 | 
| [13:22] | Most people hear about the communit … | 人们会觉得这个联盟只是 | 
| [13:27] | Is it kooky to help people get off drugs, | 可是我们能让人们远离毒品 | 
| [13:30] | Get off ste streets, | 远离痛苦 | 
| [13:32] | turn their lives around? | 重新燃起生活的希望 | 
| [13:42] | What’I going on over here? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [13:44] | Just more of our good work. | 我们的方法奏效了 | 
| [13:47] | Great. I’d love to see it. | 太好了 我也想见识下 | 
| [13:49] | I want to see all of it.And I wish you could,But that room is for | 我也想让你亲眼看看 不过那间屋 | 
| [13:50] | level 7 members only. | 只有第七级的人才能进 | 
| [13:53] | No one else can enter. | 其他人不能去 | 
| [13:54] | I’m sure you understand. | 希望你能理解 | 
| [13:55] | Well,I’m trying to understand. | 是啊 我也想 | 
| [13:57] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 | 
| [13:58] | I-I’m trying to help everyone Understand more about the community. | 我想让更多的人了解凤凰联盟 | 
| [14:03] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [14:04] | I thought it was because you’re afraid you’re losing daniel, | 我倒觉得你是害怕失去丹尼尔 | 
| [14:08] | That we’re taking your friend away from you. | 怕这个联盟带走你的朋友 | 
| [14:11] | Nope. I assure you,I am here for the article. | 不 我来这里是为了报道而已 | 
| [14:12] | Please. I understand. | 好了 我明白的 | 
| [14:14] | It’s painful to lose someone you’re close to, | 失去你珍爱的人是很痛苦的事情 | 
| [14:17] | Like your mother? | 比如你的母亲 | 
| [14:21] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 | 
| [14:24] | Your mother. You lost her,didn’t you? | 你的母亲 你失去了她 不是吗 | 
| [14:26] | How do you know about my mother? | 你怎么知道关于我母亲的事 | 
| [14:27] | I can tell you miss her so much. It must have been devastating for you. | 我看的一清二楚 你一定痛苦极了 | 
| [14:28] | Of course it was devastating.How do you know about my mother? | 当然 你怎么知道的 | 
| [14:31] | You think about her every day– | 你每天都在思念她 | 
| [14:36] | W–uh,no,not every day. | 等等 不是每一天 | 
| [14:38] | Okay,I think that’s enough. | 好了 别说了 | 
| [14:40] | Maybe you’re at work or riding the subway. | 工作时 乘坐地铁时 | 
| [14:43] | Suddenly,you realize you can’t even remember | 突然 你发现自己都记不起 | 
| [14:47] | The last time you thought about her. | 最后想起她是什么时候了 | 
| [14:52] | Every day,she’s becoming more and more difficult to see, | 她的样子一天天模糊起来 | 
| [14:56] | And you hate yourself for letting that happen, | 你恨自己变成这样了 | 
| [15:01] | Don’t you? Just letting her slip away. | 不是吗 让她越来越远 | 
| [15:06] | We don’t let that happen here. | 我们不会让这些发生 | 
| [15:11] | .Ah. I’ll be right there. | 好了 我马上来 | 
| [15:13] | I’mrterr sly sor,miss suarez, | 非常抱歉 苏亚雷斯小姐 | 
| [15:15] | we’re gonna have to reschedule. | 我们只能改天再聊了 | 
| [15:16] | Colin here will show you the way out. | 这位是考伦 他会带你出门 | 
| [15:20] | I’ve enjoyed this immensely. | 我喜欢和你聊天 | 
| [15:37] | No.Derisive laughter. | 哪里来的笑声 | 
| [15:39] | I’m intrigued. | 让我见识一下 | 
| [15:47] | Gimme that! | 给我 | 
| [15:50] | Shame. | 不要脸 | 
| [15:58] | laundry day. | 该洗衣服了 | 
| [16:18] | Prada help me. | 普拉达保佑我 | 
| [16:26] | Oh,my god. | 我的神啊 | 
| [16:28] | oh,I don’t want to know this! | 我不想发现这个 | 
| [16:37] | Look,I’ve tried everything. | 我尽一切努力了 | 
| [16:40] | She says there’s no money. | 她说她没钱 | 
| [16:42] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 | 
| [16:43] | She’s just trying to get my price down. | 她就是想让我开低点价 | 
| [16:45] | She’s a ugh bitch, | 她很难缠 | 
| [16:47] | you know that. | 你知道的 | 
| [16:48] | I think she means it. | 我觉得她说的是真的 | 
| [16:49] | You want this to work out,don’t you? | 你想让这事成吧 | 
| [16:52] | Of course I do… | 当然 | 
| [16:54] | Detectivst castelar. | 卡斯特拉侦探 | 
| [17:24] | betty? | 贝蒂 | 
| [17:26] | Well,what did you find out? | 你有什么发现吗 | 
| [17:27] | Not much. | 没什么 | 
| [17:29] | Bennett was answering my questions | 本奈特回答了我的问题 | 
| [17:31] | Bennett was answering my questions And telling me abt their programs. | 跟我谈了他们的项目 | 
| [17:33] | That’s good. | 不错啊 | 
| [17:34] | Well,that’s what I thought, | 我也这么想 | 
| [17:35] | Until he started talking about me… | 直到他谈起了关于我的事情 | 
| [17:37] | And that I had lost my mother. | 说我失去了母亲 | 
| [17:40] | They prey on the vulnerable. | 他们总是这样 | 
| [17:43] | You think he’s a con man? | 你觉得这很平常 | 
| [17:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [17:45] | I need your help. | 我要你帮我点事 | 
| [17:49] | You said you knew daniel’s password. | 你说你知道丹尼尔的密码 | 
| [17:52] | And I do,but I don’t know | 是啊 不过 | 
| [17:53] | if I’m comfortable Hacking into his bank account. | 这样看他的电脑合适吗 | 
| [17:55] | Betty,this man bennett wants something, | 贝蒂 那个人本奈特想要点什么 | 
| [17:58] | And I guarantee you,it’s not daniel’s soul. | 我保证 不是丹尼尔的灵魂 | 
| [18:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:13] | We’re in. | 老天 | 
| [18:14] | What’d you find? | 你找到什么了 | 
| [18:15] | Nothing. You guys have a lot of money. | 没什么 你们太有财了 | 
| [18:17] | Would you just see if there are any large transfers? | 看看有什么特别的没 | 
| [18:20] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:20] | I’m not an accountant,But this all looks really normal. | 我又不是会计 看起来很平常 | 
| [18:25] | What’s going on? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [18:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [18:29] | What are you doing in my office? | 你们在我办公室干嘛 | 
| [18:34] | Okay,and swing! | 不错 挥拍 | 
| [18:38] | Shoot! | 该死 | 
| [18:39] | Okay,we need to get you in a little better position here. | 没事 我们换个更好的姿势再打 | 
| [18:44] | Let’s move your hips more towards the tv. | 把头正对电视的方向 | 
| [18:47] | Higher. | 再高点 | 
| [18:47] | Uh,what? | 什么 | 
| [18:48] | Or you could go lower.Either way works for me. | 或者低点 哪样都行 | 
| [18:53] | I think this is fine. | 有意思 | 
| [18:53] | And swing!Okay,keep your eye on the ball. | 开球 看 眼睛盯着球 | 
| [18:57] | Oh,oh,by the way,thanks for covering for me In the meeting this morning. | 对了 谢谢你早上替我去开会 | 
| [19:01] | Oh,no problem.Although,it got kind of crazy. | 没什么 不过我快要抓狂了 | 
| [19:05] | Daniel invited all of his flight of the phoenix friends. | 丹尼尔邀请了他凤凰联盟的朋友参加 | 
| [19:07] | Really? To the meeting? | 是吗 参加会议 | 
| [19:09] | Yeah. It was all about phasing this and phasing that. | 是啊 都是些关于什被这个困扰 被那个困扰 | 
| [19:13] | It was a little too “star trek” for me. | 对我来说还真是要命 | 
| [19:14] | Oh,come on!Okay,that was on the line. | 快看 球压线了 | 
| [19:18] | This thing’s a liar. | 那家伙是个骗子 | 
| [19:19] | Wait,phasing. Who was talking about phasing? | 等等 什么困扰 谁说这个了 | 
| [19:21] | Daniel. Ohand bennett, | 丹尼尔 还有本奈特 | 
| [19:23] | he’s the head guy,the big bird. | 那家伙是那个社团的头 大老板 | 
| [19:25] | Bennett? Bennett wallis? | 本奈特 本奈特·华莱士 | 
| [19:28] | Yeah. Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [19:29] | I mean,this is really– this is unbelievable. | 这真是太不可思议了 | 
| [19:33] | You’re actually breaking into my office,gog through my files. | 你们破门而入 偷看我的文件资料 | 
| [19:36] | What choice did you give me? | 你让我怎么办 | 
| [19:38] | You’re cuttie me out of your life. | 你把我从你的生活里赶走 | 
| [19:40] | You cut me out of yours.Sleeping with hartley behind my back? | 你也是如此啊 背着我偷偷和哈特利上床 | 
| [19:43] | Cal is trying to save this company,Not hand it over to a bunch of crackpots. | 哈特利是在帮公司 而不是把公司拱手让人 | 
| [19:46] | These crackpots have helped me Through the most difficult time life. | 这些人帮我度过生命最困难的时刻 | 
| [19:50] | If they’re helping you,then we’re happy. | 如果他们真的帮助了你 我们为你高兴 | 
| [19:53] | But don’t forget that we’re here for you. | 不过别忘了 我们也在你身边 | 
| [19:56] | We just don’t want you to shut us out. | 只是别把我们赶出你的生活 | 
| [19:58] | Bennett,it’s natalie. | 本奈特 是我 娜塔丽 | 
| [20:02] | I’m worried about daniel. | 我很担心丹尼尔 | 
| [20:04] | Molly and I were barely getting started, | 莫丽和我就要开始新生活了 | 
| [20:07] | And she was taken away from me. | 我却永远失去了她 | 
| [20:08] | And at level 5,I caught a glimpse of her. | 我升到第五级的时候 我瞄到了她的身影 | 
| [20:11] | Now tonight I am going to level 7. | 今天晚上我要升到第七级 | 
| [20:14] | And when I do,bennett says | 只要这样 本奈特向我保证 | 
| [20:16] | I can be with her whenever I want for as long as I want. | 我就可以随时随地和她见面 想多长时间都行 | 
| [20:18] | I know you think we don’t underdand What you’re going through, | 也许你觉得我们没办法了解你 | 
| [20:21] | and you’re probably right. | 也许你是对的 | 
| [20:22] | But listen to yourself. | 不过 听听你内心的想法吧 | 
| [20:24] | You’re gonna be with molly? That doesn’t make any sense. | 你要和莫丽见面 那有道理吗 | 
| [20:37] | No,you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 | 
| [20:38] | This is something we need to talk through. | 也许我们该好好谈谈 | 
| [20:39] | I’m gonna go get a drink of water.We can discusss. this | 不过我先得喝杯水 再聊聊 | 
| [20:42] | what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 | 
| [20:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [20:51] | yes? | 喂 | 
| [20:55] | Oh,uh,hi,uh,mrs. Meade, | 喂 米德太太 | 
| [20:57] | it’s matt hartley. | 我是马特·哈特利 | 
| [20:58] | I need to speak with daniel About this man he’s been talking to, | 我想和丹尼尔谈谈那个联盟的人 | 
| [21:00] | bennett wallis. | 本奈特·华莱士 | 
| [21:02] | What about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [21:03] | Hi,betty. | 你好 贝蒂 | 
| [21:04] | Um,remember,Uh,the time iold you that I moved to canada? | 还记得我搬到加拿大那会吗 | 
| [21:10] | Yeah,you wanted to be a mountie. | 是啊 你要和麦琪和好 | 
| [21:11] | What’s that got to d with bennett? | 那和本奈特有什么关系 | 
| [21:13] | Well,when I wp up there, I got hooked up With this self-help group, | 当时那会我参加了一个组织 | 
| [21:15] | The brotherhood of the northern lights.It was run by bennett wallis. | 兄弟联盟 本奈特成立的 | 
| [21:18] | What exactly did this brotherhood do? | 这个联盟到底是做什么的 | 
| [21:20] | Some pretty crazy stuff. | 很疯狂的事 | 
| [21:23] | But their big thing is that they promise people | 最要命的是 他们保证能让你 | 
| [21:27] | That they could talk toirheir dead loved ones. | 和你已故的爱人见面 | 
| [21:28] | They’d give tea spsecial that | 然后让你喝一种很特殊的茶 | 
| [21:30] | they said help “bring down the veil betweet this world and next.” | 说是能把阴阳世界之间的屏障打开 | 
| [21:34] | They– they drugged you? | 他们给你下药吗 | 
| [21:36] | Uh,no,not me.I only made it to level 2. | 不 没有 我才到第二级 | 
| [21:38] | But by the time you make it to l 7el 7, | 到了第七级 | 
| [21:39] | They have you on some pretty strong stuff. | 他们会让你喝一种很刺激的东西 | 
| [21:41] | It gottty scary.Someone died. | 很可怕的 出过人命的 | 
| [21:45] | Oh,my god.Where’s daniel? | 天啊 丹尼尔去哪了 | 
| [21:50] | Daniel,we need to talk. | 丹尼尔 我们需要谈谈 | 
| [21:55] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [22:07] | you’re sure he’s in there? | 你确定他在里面吗 | 
| [22:11] | Bennett was always looking for high-profile people That he could rope in. | 他想找些社会名流 | 
| [22:15] | I mean,that’s why he wanted me. He was basically trying to get to my dad. | 那时他找到我 其实是想要我老爹也参加 | 
| [22:18] | They’re getting everything they want from daniel. | 他们会吸引丹尼尔参加 用他的名气 | 
| [22:23] | People are probably joining the community in droves Because of him. | 让更多人加入 | 
| [22:25] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:28] | Not that I don’t appreciate the help,amanda, | 不是我不感谢你的关心 不过你来干 | 
| [22:31] | Um,I was in that cult for,like,five minutes last week, | 我上周在这个社团呆过五分钟 | 
| [22:35] | So I know how they operate. | 我知道他们的程序是怎么样的 | 
| [22:39] | Can we focus,please? | 我们能专心点吗 | 
| [22:41] | How are we going to get daniel out of there? | 我们该怎么把丹尼尔带出来 | 
| [22:44] | Well,I’m sorry. I don’t know if I’m gonna be much help. | 我不清楚 我和本奈特关系搞砸了 | 
| [22:46] | Bennett and I left on pretty bad terms.I was banished for life. | 我差点把命丢了 我要是露面的话 | 
| [22:49] | Do you know what would happen If I even showed my face in there? | 天知道会发生什么 | 
| [22:56] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:56] | Get your hands off me! All right? Do you know who I am? | 把你的手拿开 知道我是谁吗 | 
| [23:10] | willie! Willie! | 威莉 | 
| [23:12] | I have to tell you something. | 我要和你说点你事情 | 
| [23:13] | Nico and castelar… | 妮可和卡斯特拉 | 
| [23:15] | What is it,marc? | 该死的 赶快说 | 
| [23:19] | Are you wearing my shoes? | 你穿我的鞋了 | 
| [23:36] | Mother,what’s going on? | 老妈 怎么了 | 
| [23:38] | Marc just brought me some rather troubling information. | 马克刚和我说了点麻烦的事情 | 
| [23:42] | I saw you. | 我看到了 | 
| [23:43] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [23:44] | On the street,canoodling with castelar. | 在街上 你和卡斯特拉很亲热 | 
| [23:47] | Tell me this is not true,nico. | 告诉我 这不是真的 | 
| [23:50] | It’s true. | 这是真的 | 
| [23:55] | You were going to send me away | 你要把我送走 | 
| [23:57] | To live with cousins I’ve never even met. | 让我和从未见面的堂兄生活 | 
| [23:59] | And I had to come up with some other way, | 我得想别的办法 | 
| [24:01] | So,yes,I went to castelar.I tried to bargain with him,get him to take less. | 所以我找卡斯特拉侦探还价 | 
| [24:06] | What I saw looked awfully cozy for a negotiation. | 我看你们那么亲密可不像在还价 | 
| [24:13] | he said he would take less,But only if… | 他说可以少要 | 
| [24:16] | I was willing to…Offer him something to sweeten the deal. | 但我得给他点好处 | 
| [24:24] | I tried to go through with it,mother, | 我想忍气吞声 | 
| [24:27] | Because I didn’t want to leave you. | 因为我不想离开你 | 
| [24:29] | But I couldn’t. | 但我实在做不到 | 
| [24:32] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [24:39] | You don’t actually believe this load of horse apples. | 你真的相信这些鬼话吗 | 
| [24:44] | Willie? | 威莉 | 
| [24:46] | – Get out. – Willie,you can’t possibly– | -你出去 -威莉 你不会信吧 | 
| [24:47] | Get out of my house,marc. | 从我家出去 马克 | 
| [25:06] | let’s go! I said watch the thumb! | -快走 -我说了小心拇指 | 
| [25:09] | Are you sure this is the right way? | 你确定这条路是对的吗 | 
| [25:13] | I think it’s just right up here,level 7. | 我觉得这里就是第七级了 | 
| [25:15] | Sme smell of crazy’s getting stronger. | 越高越强 真是疯了 | 
| [25:18] | right this way. come on. Come on. Come on. | 这边来 | 
| [25:38] | here we are. | 就在这里 | 
| [25:41] | Are you here for the session? | 你们是到这来上课的吗 | 
| [25:44] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [25:47] | And we’re really pumped to be here. | 我们迫不及待 | 
| [25:49] | That’s good,though most people aren’t “really pumped” | 很好 但不是很多人都迫不及待 | 
| [25:52] | To be in grief counseling. | 分享他们的伤心事 | 
| [25:55] | What she means by “pumped” is Pumped full of emotion | 她说迫不及待包含各种感情 | 
| [26:00] | that she has no idea how to deal with, | 她不知道如何处理 | 
| [26:01] | As am I. | 我也是 | 
| [26:02] | That seems like a good place to start. | 这样开头应该不错 | 
| [26:06] | Why don’t you tell us about your loss? | 为什么不聊聊你们所失去的 | 
| [26:09] | Amanda,we should be going. | 阿曼达 我们应该走了 | 
| [26:11] | Amanda | 阿曼达 | 
| [26:14] | She put me up for adoption. | 她把我送给领养机构 | 
| [26:16] | Just when I figured out who she was,she was gone. | 当我知道她是谁的时候 她却已去世 | 
| [26:20] | How did it happen? | 她怎么死的 | 
| [26:22] | – A terrible accident. – She murdered her. | -可怕的车祸 -她谋杀了她 | 
| [26:37] | Not everyone who starts this journey | 每个开始这趟旅程的人 | 
| [26:40] | Is strong enough to finish it. | 都有足够的力量来结束它 | 
| [26:44] | You two have proven that you are. | 你们两已经证明 你们已足够强壮 | 
| [27:07] | – Do you want to be with robbie? – Yeah. | -你想和罗比在一起吗 -是的 | 
| [27:11] | Are you ready to be with molly? | 你准备好和莫丽见面了吗 | 
| [27:14] | i am | 是的 | 
| [27:22] | It’s a lot stronger than before,huh? | 这比以前喝的劲大一些 | 
| [27:23] | You said you were ready. | 你说了你准备好了 | 
| [27:25] | I hope I haven’t misplaced my faith in you. | 我希望没有看错你 | 
| [27:47] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 | 
| [27:53] | No,you have the wrong address. | 你地址看错了 | 
| [27:58] | I-it’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [27:59] | Continue. | 继续吧 | 
| [28:10] | I always knew that I was born to fashion. | 我一直知道我生来就是时尚界的 | 
| [28:13] | I mean,this… | 你看 | 
| [28:15] | I mean,this…Is not just some off-the-rack sperm and egg collision. | 一看就不是出自一般家庭的 | 
| [28:19] | You know,it’s– it’sdestined. It’s genetical. | 这是命中注定的 基因决定的 | 
| [28:22] | So when I found out that fey sommers was my mother– | 当我发现菲·索默斯是我妈妈时 | 
| [28:25] | This fashion icon–my life finally made sense. | 一个时尚偶像 我的人生终于合情合理了 | 
| [28:29] | But then it was all taken away. | 但这一切都已不存在了 | 
| [28:32] | I’m so very sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [28:36] | I think fey would be very proud of your… | 我想菲一定对你的时尚感 | 
| [28:42] | Fashion sense. | 非常骄傲 | 
| [28:44] | I’m not mad that you murdered her. | 我不气你谋杀了她 | 
| [28:46] | I’m just mad that you murdered her | 我只是气你在我有机会 | 
| [28:48] | Before I had a chance to get to know her. | 了解她之前谋杀了她 | 
| [29:00] | Guys,we gotta go. | 伙计们 我们得走了 | 
| [29:05] | You’re sure he wasn’t there. | 你确定他不在那里吗 | 
| [29:06] | I checked every other room on the floor. | 我查了那层楼每个房间 | 
| [29:07] | You’re sure he wasn’t there. | 你确定他没在里面吗 | 
| [29:08] | Where would they have taken him? | 你们说他们把他带到哪去了 | 
| [29:10] | hey,matt. Where are you? | 你好 马特 你在哪呢 | 
| [29:12] | Um,I’m in jail– trespassing and disturbing the peace. | 我在监狱 非法闯入 扰乱治安 | 
| [29:15] | – Wait,jail? – Here.Matt,he wasn’t in there. | -监狱 -我来说 马特 他不在那里 | 
| [29:18] | wait,what? | 什么 | 
| [29:19] | What do you mean,he wasn’t there? | 你什么意思 | 
| [29:20] | he wasn’t there?I don’t know. | 他还会在哪 我不知道 | 
| [29:21] | I’m not the cult expert | 我不是专家 | 
| [29:23] | you are. You tell me. | 你知道 告诉我 | 
| [29:25] | Well,the whole point of level 7 is that | 第七级的主要目的是 | 
| [29:30] | you make this Total connection with the person that you’re trying to reach, | 你和你想见的人 | 
| [29:32] | So you surround yourself with their things, | 你周围都放着这个人的东西 | 
| [29:35] | Uh,touch their clothes,smell their perfume. | 你可以触摸 感受 | 
| [29:37] | He never packed up molly’s apartment. | 他一直没有退莫丽的公寓 | 
| [29:38] | molly’s apartment! He’s at molly’s apartment. | 他们在那里 他们在莫丽的公寓 | 
| [29:40] | You guys are just gonna leave matt in jail? | 你们准备把马特留在监狱吗 | 
| [29:43] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 | 
| [29:44] | We gotta get to daniel. Come on. | 我们得去救丹尼尔 快点 | 
| [29:45] | On my team,you never leave a man behind. | 我的团队里 绝不丢下一个队员 | 
| [29:49] | Whatever. Uh,brooklyn,please. | 算了 到布鲁克林 快 | 
| [29:52] | Could either of you spare some bail money? | 能给我点零钱吗 | 
| [29:59] | I’m so sorry,sweetheart. | 很抱歉 宝贝 | 
| [30:01] | I never should’ve tried to send you away. | 我不应该计划把你送到威尼斯的 | 
| [30:03] | But what are we going to do now? | 但我们有什么办法 | 
| [30:05] | You said we were out of options. | 你说我们走投无路了 | 
| [30:08] | maybe not. | 也许还没有 | 
| [30:19] | My measurements. | 我的三围 | 
| [30:29] | It’s a family heirloom. | 祖传的 | 
| [30:31] | It’s a family heirloom. I think it’s worth more than enough to satisfy castelar. | 我想这东西的价值足以让卡斯特拉满意了 | 
| [30:35] | You’ve had this all along? | 你一直存着这件东西 | 
| [30:37] | Why didn’t you say anything before? | 为何以前一点都没提到 | 
| [30:39] | It’s the one thing I vowed I’d never sell. | 这是唯一一件我认为不会卖掉的东西 | 
| [30:42] | And there’s only one thing more important to me In this world. | 唯一一件我认为最珍贵的东西 | 
| [30:45] | I have a few loose ends to tie up At the office tomorrow morning, | 我明早有点文件要签 | 
| [30:51] | But I’ll be back by 10:00, | 但我会10点回来 | 
| [30:56] | And then we’ll take the necklace And head straight to the airport. | 我们拿着这项链去机场 | 
| [30:58] | We’ll stick together | 我们共度难关 | 
| [31:01] | and get through this.No matter what. | 排除万难 | 
| [31:13] | Can you feel her,daniel? | 你能感觉到她吗 丹尼尔 | 
| [31:16] | Can you feel molly’s presence? | 你能感到莫丽在这吗 | 
| [31:19] | No,um… I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [31:21] | Focus. | 专心 | 
| [31:23] | Feel their energy. Draw them to you. | 感受他们的能量 | 
| [31:25] | I’m trying. | 把他们拉过来 | 
| [31:27] | I just,uh,I really– I don’t think it’s… | 我在试 但我真的不认为这 | 
| [31:31] | daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [31:39] | Molly? | 莫丽 | 
| [31:43] | You’re here. | 你在这啊 | 
| [31:45] | Yes,daniel,I’m here. | 是的 丹尼尔 我在这 | 
| [31:47] | I can’t believe this is you. This is amazing! | 我简直不敢相信是你 太不可思议了 | 
| [31:51] | – Daniel! – I-I-I can’t allow you in here. | -丹尼尔 -我不能允许你们进来 | 
| [31:54] | They’re in a very delicate state. | 他们在一个很脆弱的状态下 | 
| [31:57] | You’ll be in a delicate state if you don’t step aside. | 你也会在很脆弱的状态下 | 
| [31:59] | I am on to you. I know who you are. | 我警告你 我知道你是谁 | 
| [32:02] | And if you’ve done anything to harm my son, | 如果你伤了我儿子一丝一毫 | 
| [32:04] | I will sue your ass right out of this world. | 我会告的你倾家荡产 | 
| [32:08] | Yeah! | 就是 | 
| [32:10] | – Now,l– – don’t even think about it! | -不 -现在别打任何算盘 | 
| [32:14] | Molly,I missed you so much. | 莫莉 我真的很想你 | 
| [32:17] | I know.I’ve missed you,too. | 我知道 我也很想你 | 
| [32:19] | But we can be together now.I mean,we can be together forever. | 我们可以在一起了 永远在一起了 | 
| [32:21] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这就是我一直所希望得到的 | 
| [32:24] | Me,too. | 我也是 | 
| [32:25] | Oh,I can’t believe you’re here! | 我真不敢相信你现在就在我的眼前 | 
| [32:27] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 | 
| [32:30] | Remember when I told you I never wanted you to forget me? | 记得我告诉过你绝不要忘记我吗 | 
| [32:33] | And I never,ever will. | 我永远都不会违背诺言的 | 
| [32:35] | But you have to.Just a little bit. | 但是 你现在必须要忘掉我 一点点 | 
| [32:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [32:41] | This isn’t real,daniel.I’m gone. | 这一切都是虚幻的 丹尼尔 | 
| [32:42] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 | 
| [32:42] | I’m gone | 我已经化为尘土了 | 
| [32:44] | And you can’t live your life pretending that I’m not. | 你不能因为对我的思恋而牵跘住你的生活 | 
| [32:51] | you have to let her go. | 你必须要放手让她走 你必须要放手 | 
| [32:54] | you have to let her go. | 你必须要放手 | 
| [32:56] | Wait,who’s “her”? | 等等 莫莉 你说的她是指的谁 | 
| [32:59] | Molly,II did this for you, | 我做的这一切都是为了你 | 
| [33:01] | Toto be with you. | 为了和你在一起 | 
| [33:02] | Daniel…Let molly | 丹尼尔 放手让莫莉好好去吧 | 
| [33:05] | Why are you calling yourself “molly”?Stop! Okay? | 为什么你要叫自己莫莉 停下来 好吗 | 
| [33:08] | – Let her go. – I can’t. | -让她走 -我不能这样做 | 
| [33:12] | I never got to say good-bye. | 我连亲口道别的机会都没有 | 
| [33:16] | Then say it now.I’m right here. | 那现在就是你的机会 我就站在你的面前 | 
| [33:22] | Say good-bye to me. | 对我说再见 | 
| [33:26] | Good-bye,m. Lly. | 再见 莫莉 | 
| [33:46] | daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [33:49] | betty? | 贝蒂 | 
| [33:53] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [33:56] | Darling,are you all right? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 | 
| [34:00] | -Are you okay? -Daniel,stay with us. | -你还好吗 -丹尼尔 清醒些 | 
| [34:03] | -Son,are you all right? -Can you hear me,daniel? | -你还好吗 儿子 -你能听见我说话吗 | 
| [34:09] | Daniel,are you sure you’re okay? | 丹尼尔 你确信你没事吗 | 
| [34:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [34:14] | I still think we should go to the hospital. | 我认为你还是应该去趟医院 | 
| [34:20] | natalie,wait. | 娜塔丽 等等 | 
| [34:22] | Look,you don’t have to go with him. | 你不需要跟他一起走 | 
| [34:25] | Just because you’re giving up,don’t expect me to. | 不要因为你半途而废 就觉得我也会 | 
| [34:28] | – Listen to me. – We were supposed to do this together. | -听我说 -我们本应一起完成这件事 | 
| [34:31] | – I know. – I can’t see robbie… | -我知道 -我没有机会再见到罗比 | 
| [34:33] | you are with me. | 除非你跟我站在同一战线上 | 
| [34:35] | -Bennett said -Bennett has been using you to get to me. | -本奈特说 -本奈特想通过你来接近我 | 
| [34:40] | Oh,so… So it’s all about you? | 所以这世界就是围绕着你在转 | 
| [34:43] | -That’s not what I’m saying. -Robbie was there! | -我不是这个意思 -罗比出现了 | 
| [34:44] | It’s not real. | 那只是幻想 | 
| [34:48] | Bennett’s been drugging us. | 本奈特一直在用药物控制我们 | 
| [34:51] | I saw your face…How happy you were. | 刚刚我看见你的脸 洋溢着幸福 | 
| [34:55] | Tell me that wasn’t real. | 告诉我那不是真的 | 
| [34:57] | Natalie,please. You have to say good-bye to robbie. | 娜塔丽 求求你 你必须要要放手说再见 | 
| [35:02] | You can get on with your life. | 你可以继续你的生活 | 
| [35:03] | I thought it was you that was gonna help me get there,but… | 我原以为你就是那个 帮我再见到罗比的人 | 
| [35:07] | I guess it has to be someone else. | 现在我想那个人不是你 | 
| [35:42] | -Here,let me help you.-Thank you. | -让我来帮你 -谢谢你 | 
| [35:45] | – Open… – Uh,you t have to feed me. It’s– okay. | -张开嘴 -你没必要喂我 好吧 | 
| [35:50] | I feel like a dork. | 我觉得我像个白痴 | 
| [35:51] | Why? ’cause I’m feeding you like a baby? Big bite. | 为什么 因为我像喂婴儿一样喂你吗 | 
| [35:54] | Um,no. Because I got rown in jail,and you had to bail me out. | 不 是因为我进了监狱 又被你保释 | 
| [35:58] | Whatever. You totally saved the day. | 没什么大不了的 你才是那天的英雄 | 
| [36:01] | We never would’ve found daniel without you. | 没有你 我们绝不会找到丹尼尔 | 
| [36:04] | You’re kind of my hero. Incoming… | 你就是我的英雄 来了 | 
| [36:08] | But we never got to finish our date– | 但我们都没有完成我们的约会 | 
| [36:10] | Dinner. Friendly dinner. | 晚餐 朋友间的聚餐 | 
| [36:14] | Can I make it up to you? | 我能补偿你什么吗 | 
| [36:16] | I think I can squeeze you in. | 我想我能挤出点时间来 | 
| [36:21] | amanda? | 阿曼达 你好 | 
| [36:24] | I just wanted to say how glad I am | 我只想说我很高兴 | 
| [36:27] | We were able to clear some things up last night. | 昨晚我们有机会把一些旧事说清楚了 | 
| [36:31] | me,too. | 我也是 | 
| [36:32] | I took “you’ve reached the office of the murderer” Off your voice mail. | 我删除了你的留言 | 
| [36:35] | Well,I appreciate that. | 我很感激 | 
| [36:41] | He was a beautiful baby. | 他是个很漂亮的宝宝 | 
| [36:46] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 | 
| [36:47] | Your son–the one you put up for adoption. | 那个你送去被领养的宝宝 | 
| [36:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [36:54] | You think a personal and confidential letter | 你觉得我不会偷看一封在我桌上 | 
| [36:55] | From the south dakota department of child services Crosses my desk,And I’m not gonna steam it open? | 从南达科他州领养机构寄来的私人信件 | 
| [37:03] | Call him. | 给他打电话吧 | 
| [37:18] | This is claire meade. | 我是克莱尔·米德 | 
| [37:20] | I’d like to book a flight | 我需要订一张从纽约飞去 | 
| [37:23] | From new york to rapid city,south dakota. | 南达科他州拉皮德城的机票 | 
| [37:42] | I prayed I wouldn’t find you here. | 我祷告我不会在保险箱前看到你 | 
| [37:43] | I was just getting everything ready for our trip. | 我只是在为我们的逃亡做准备 | 
| [37:45] | Oh,please don’t. | 别再说了 | 
| [37:46] | Do me that one final courtesy. | 给我一点最后的礼貌 | 
| [37:51] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [37:53] | There never was a murder,was there? | 你没有杀过人 | 
| [37:55] | No blackmailing detective. | 这里也没有恐吓我们的侦探 | 
| [37:56] | Just like there wasn’t any plan for us to run away together. | 就像其实也没有逃亡计划 | 
| [37:59] | Yes,there was a plan. | 不 我已经计划好了跟你逃亡 | 
| [38:01] | You just showed up an hour early. | 你只是出现早了一个小时 | 
| [38:04] | So who’s your partner in crime,nico? | 那 谁是你的同伙 妮可 | 
| [38:07] | Wait,let me– let me guess. Uh,castelar? Oh,no. | 让我猜猜 卡斯特拉 | 
| [38:10] | Castelar is really your “dead” boyfriend jonathan,isn’t he? | 不 卡斯特拉其实是男朋友乔纳森 不是吗 | 
| [38:14] | Why,nico? | 为什么 妮可 | 
| [38:16] | What did I do to deserve this? | 我到底做了什么 让你这样的把我骗得团团转 | 
| [38:18] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [38:21] | Where do I even start? | 让我从哪开始说起 | 
| [38:23] | How about sending me away | 比如把我送去国外读书 | 
| [38:25] | Because you were too busy with your career | 你为了你的事业 | 
| [38:27] | To even give a damn about me? | 从不把我放在心上 对我不理不问 | 
| [38:29] | How many times did I even see you,growing up,mother? | 我从小到大见到过你几次 妈妈 | 
| [38:32] | How many holidays did we spend together? | 我们在一起又度过了几次节假日 | 
| [38:35] | Are you surprised? Really? | 你现在还在震惊中吗 真的吗 | 
| [38:38] | I mean,I thought– I thought you’d be proud of me. | 我还以为你会为我感到骄傲 | 
| [38:41] | ’cause after all you did to screw me up, | 因为你对我的所作所为 | 
| [38:45] | I’m still my mother’s daughter. | 我还是妈妈的女儿 | 
| [38:49] | get out. | 滚出去 | 
| [38:52] | I never want to see you… Again. | 我再也不愿意见到你 | 
| [39:00] | You’ll get what you want,mom. | 你会得到你想要的一切 | 
| [39:04] | You always do. | 妈妈 永远都会 | 
| [39:26] | Donate or a keeper? | 捐出去 还是留下来 | 
| [39:31] | That was actually molly’s “Sunday morning new york times” Coffee | 那件是莫莉在星期天 | 
| [39:34] | and,uh,croissant t-shirt. | 在家喝咖啡 吃羊角面包 读《纽约时报》穿的T恤 | 
| [39:37] | So it’s a keeper. | 所以留下来 | 
| [39:38] | No,you can pitch it out. It’s fine. | 不 你可以捐出去 没什么 | 
| [39:42] | You know,daniel,just ’cause you’re saying good-bye Doesn’t mean you have to get rid of everything. | 说再见不见得你要处理掉所有的东西 | 
| [39:45] | Well,yeah,I can’t hang on to everything either. | 对 但我也不能全部都留着 | 
| [39:47] | It’s just a crappy old t-shirt. | 这只是件旧T恤衫 | 
| [39:49] | Well,it doesn’t matter if it’s valuable. | 这不在于它值多少钱 | 
| [39:51] | It’s about what it means to you. | 而在于对你有什么意义 | 
| [39:53] | Like my necklace. | 就像我的项链 | 
| [39:56] | The pearls aren’t real | 珍珠是假的 | 
| [39:57] | it doesn’t go with everything I wear, | 有时候跟衣服也不搭 | 
| [40:00] | But my mom gave it to me,so it was a keeper. | 但这是我妈妈给我的 所以我就一直戴着它 | 
| [40:09] | All right,I’ll put it in the keep pile. | 好吧 我就把它留下来好了 | 
| [40:13] | Uh,I– you know,I meant to ask you Something about the other night. | 我还想问问你那天晚上发生的事情 | 
| [40:16] | Remember when I was kind of off in level-7 land | 你还记得当时我脑袋里出现了一些幻觉 | 
| [40:21] | And I thought I was kissing molly good-bye | 我还以为我是在跟莫莉接吻说再见 | 
| [40:24] | And I kind of woke up and | 然后我突然从幻觉中醒来 | 
| [40:25] | you were Standing right there, | 你就站在我面前 | 
| [40:28] | sort of in front of me? | 就在我的面前 | 
| [40:33] | Uh,did… Did we… | -我们有… -有 | 
| [40:39] | Sort of. I mean,you kissed me around the eyebrow. | 你只是吻到我的眉毛 | 
| [40:41] | I’m a lot shorter than molly. | 我比莫莉矮多了 | 
| [40:43] | Oh,okay. | 那就好 | 
| [40:49] | Ugh,what about these? | 这串珠子呢 | 
| [40:52] | Oh,get rid of them,please. Thank you. | -帮我扔掉 -谢谢你 |