时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Dr. Farkas. | 法可斯医生 |
[00:09] | Dr. Farkas. | 法可斯医生 |
[00:11] | Can you please stop? | 求你停下来吧 |
[00:14] | Dr. Farkas, can you stop that, please? | 法可斯医生 麻烦你把那个拿开 |
[00:17] | Sorry. It’s getting in my nose. | 不好意思 那个喷进我鼻子里了 |
[00:19] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:23] | I, uh, God, you look great. | 天呐 你太漂亮了 |
[00:26] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[00:27] | – What’s–what’s different about you? – Oh, I don’t know. | -最近有什么变化吗 -我不清楚啊 |
[00:30] | Small changes no bangs. New glasses. | 没什么大变化 配了副新眼镜 |
[00:34] | Better to see me with. | 那就能更清楚地看见我咯 |
[00:36] | Uh, are you still working at the magazine? | 你还在杂志社工作吗 |
[00:38] | Yep. But I’m not an assistant anymore. | 对滴 不过我不再是助理了 |
[00:40] | I’m an editor. | 我升为编辑了 |
[00:42] | Good for you. That’s–that’s great. | 太棒了 恭喜你 |
[00:44] | And in case you’re wondering, | 如果你想知道 那个 |
[00:46] | I… am recently single. | 我现在单身 |
[00:49] | Oh. I wasn’t wondering, | 其实我不想知道 |
[00:51] | But, um, I’m glad to know it. | 不过知道了也挺高兴的 |
[00:53] | Well, I’m glad you’re glad. | 你高兴我就高兴了 |
[00:58] | Okay, uh, since it’s out there, um, | 既然大家都把话说明了 |
[01:01] | What about dinner tonight? | 今晚一起吃个饭 如何 |
[01:02] | I’m a professional. | 我是专业牙医 |
[01:04] | I don’t get grossed out by food caught in braces. | 我不介意你把食物卡在牙套里 |
[01:07] | That’s very generous of you, | 你真是太大度了 |
[01:09] | But, um, I have a boyfriend. | 不过我有男朋友了 |
[01:15] | Well, I, uh, kind of wish you said that before. | 这个 你要是早点说出来就好了 |
[01:19] | I feel like an idiot. | 我觉得自己真傻 |
[01:20] | No. Come on, d-don’t. I–I’m flattered. | 不不 别这样 我受宠若惊 |
[01:23] | I hope so because I’m–I’m doing great, | 希望如此 我条件不错哦 |
[01:26] | Pulling in the high five figures– | 我的账户的存款高达五位数 |
[01:27] | Well, mid fives with a little creative accounting, but… | 那个 也许稍微掺点水分吧 |
[01:32] | Can your new boyfriend compete with that? | 你的新男友没这么有钱吧 |
[01:34] | He’s pretty comfortable. | 他条件挺优越的 |
[01:35] | So when are my braces coming off? | 那我的牙套什么时候能卸下来 |
[01:37] | Maybe when you lose the rich guy. | 我想等你踹了那个金龟婿 |
[01:39] | I’m kidding. I don’t know. Soon-ish. | 逗你玩的 我不知道 很快 |
[01:42] | But is it–is it serious between you two? | 不过你们俩是认真的吗 |
[01:44] | Yeah, it’s serious. | 是认真的 |
[01:45] | Um, “soon-ish”? What does that mean? | “很快”是什么意思 |
[01:48] | You know, Betty, I can’t–I can’t play this game anymore, | 贝蒂 这游戏我没法玩下去了 |
[01:52] | So I’m–I’m gonna need you to… find a new orthodontist. | 所以请你 另请高明 |
[01:55] | Or–or maybe your–your boyfriend can pry them off | 你也可以叫你那个有钱的男友 |
[01:58] | With all of his money. | 用钱把它们撬开 |
[03:02] | I forgot to tell you what happened in the copy room today. | 对了 忘了告诉你今天在文印室的事了 |
[03:05] | The toner exploded all over Marc. | 墨粉撒了马克一身 |
[03:07] | I know. I was there, remember? | 这我知道 忘了吗 我也在的 |
[03:10] | We’re together all the time, every day. | 我们每分每秒都在一起 |
[03:13] | It’s great, isn’t it? | 太棒了 是吧 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:18] | Night. | 晚安 |
[03:19] | Good night. Mm. | 晚安 |
[03:29] | Hey! Look who stayed here last night. | 哟 瞧昨晚谁在这儿过夜啦 |
[03:31] | Haven’t seen you in ages. | 很久不见 |
[03:33] | Well, I thought it would be nice | 我觉得我跟马特应该做些改变 |
[03:34] | for Matt and I to do our own thing for a change. | 各做各的事 |
[03:37] | These were just dropped off. | 这些是放在门口的 |
[03:40] | Let’s see who they’re from. | 我们来看看是谁送来的 |
[03:43] | Miss you much. | 好想你哦 |
[03:44] | Oh! They’re from Matt. | 哎呀 原来是马特送来的 |
[03:46] | He’s been laying it on thick lately. | 他最近还真是露骨啊 |
[03:48] | No, he hasn’t. He’s just been sweet, but… | 才没有呢 他只是比较浪漫 只是 |
[03:50] | Miss you much. Miss you much. Miss you much. | 好想你哦 好想你哦 |
[03:52] | Annoying. I didn’t say that. | 有点麻烦 我可没这么说 |
[03:54] | We’ve just been spending a lot of time together. | 只是我们最近呆在一起的时间太久了 |
[03:57] | Watch out, because I have seen this before. | 小心咯 我可见过这种情况 |
[03:59] | Couples start out all lovey-dovey, | 小俩口刚开始的时候缠缠绵绵 |
[04:02] | Attached at the hip. | 密不可分 |
[04:03] | as time goes by, they get totally sick of each other. | 随着时间的推移 他们开始厌倦对方 |
[04:06] | Guys, Matt and I are not sick of each other. | 我和马特才没有厌倦对方呢 |
[04:09] | Miss you much. Miss you much. | 好想你哦 好想你哦 |
[04:13] | Miss you mu… | 好想你哦 |
[04:15] | I’m a little sick of that. | 我只是有点讨厌这个 |
[04:17] | Yeah, well, see? It’s the little things that’ll get you. | 瞧见了吧 一点小事都能让你恼怒 |
[04:20] | One day Matt is saying, “miss you much!” | 前一天马特还在说 好想你哦 |
[04:23] | And the next day, pop! Pop! Murder/suicide. | 第二天 砰砰 你就吞弹自尽了 |
[04:27] | – I have to go. – I love you. | -我要上学去了 -我爱你 |
[04:32] | So, Hilda, | 那么 希尔达 |
[04:34] | What’s going on with your, um, you know? | 你那事怎么说的 |
[04:38] | You decided to have the baby. | 你决定把孩子生下来 |
[04:40] | You gotta tell papi and Justin some time. | 你可得找个时间告诉爸爸和贾斯廷 |
[04:41] | And what about Bobby? He’s the father. | 还有波比 他可是孩子的父亲啊 |
[04:45] | I don’t even know if he should know. | 我都不知道是否该告诉他 |
[04:46] | I’m just saying, all those rumors in high school | 我是说 那些高中里的谣言 |
[04:49] | About his family being connected– | 关于他的家族 |
[04:51] | It’s one thing to date a bady. | 和一个人约会是一码事 |
[04:52] | It is another thing to raise a kid with one. | 和一个人共同养育孩子是另一码事 |
[04:55] | That was a rumor 15 years ago. | 那可是15年前的谣言了 |
[04:58] | Bobby is a sweet guy | 除了有点大男子主义 |
[05:00] | underneath all of that macho stuff. | 波比本质上还是个好男人 |
[05:03] | Maybe you should just spend a little bit more time with him, | 也许你该花点时间陪陪他 |
[05:05] | Get to know him. | 进一步了解他 |
[05:11] | It’s done. Connor’s agreed to give me account numbers, | 解决了 康纳同意交出账户密码 |
[05:13] | And you’ll have your money back. | 很快你就可以拿回你的钱了 |
[05:14] | This is fantastic. As soon as we buy Hartley out, | 太棒了 等收购哈特利一家的股份 |
[05:17] | I can guarantee you’ll return to “Mode” as co-editor-in-chief | 我保证你官复《风尚》杂志的副主编 |
[05:20] | With a 50% stake in the company. | 外加公司50%的股权 |
[05:21] | Mm, not so fast. There’s still one remaining issue. | 可别操之过急 还有件事情要解决 |
[05:25] | I will not come back to run the magazine with you | 只要这个女人还担任创意总监 |
[05:28] | As long as this woman is creative director. | 我是不会回杂志社的 |
[05:31] | Well, what can I do? Denise has a 4-year contract. | 那可怎么办 黛妮丝可签了四年合同 |
[05:35] | How is that possible? | 怎么会这样 |
[05:37] | This woman knows absolutely nothing about fashion. | 这女人对时尚可谓是一窍不通 |
[05:39] | Look what she’s wearing– | 看看她穿的那身衣服 |
[05:40] | straight out of last month’s | 完全就是上个月Lucky杂志 |
[05:41] | “Lucky” magazine, page 46. | 第46页的翻版 |
[05:42] | She actually thinks Emporio Armani | 她还认为阿玛尼百货和 |
[05:44] | And Giorgio Armani are brothers. | 乔治·阿玛尼是兄弟 |
[05:50] | Well, maybe that’s why she hasn’t given an interview yet. | 难怪迄今为止 她没有给别人面试 |
[05:52] | She’s afraid if she opens her mouth, | 她怕一张开嘴 |
[05:53] | She’ll make a complete fool of herself. | 人家就知道她没文化 |
[05:55] | If only we knew someone had connections to the media. | 要是我们跟媒体有关系 那么 |
[06:00] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[06:05] | Oh. Yeah, yeah, right. | 是的 是的 |
[06:13] | I missed you last night. | 我昨晚好想你 |
[06:14] | Mm. I know. I got the flowers and the card. | 我知道 我收到花和卡片了 |
[06:18] | That was very sweet. Thank you. | 你真浪漫 谢谢哦 |
[06:20] | Guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
[06:21] | I scored us two tickets to the Rangers game tonight. | 我订了两张流浪者队比赛的票 |
[06:24] | First thousand fans get a commemorative puck. | 第一千个粉丝可以拿到一个纪念冰球哦 |
[06:27] | No, I can’t. I have that late photo shoot downtown. | 我不去了 我晚些时候看转播吧 |
[06:31] | But go anyway. Go without me. | 你去吧 我就不去了 |
[06:33] | You can’t miss puck night. | 你可不能错过今晚的比赛 |
[06:35] | – It won’t be much fun without you. – Come on. | -没有你 会少很多乐趣 -别这样啊 |
[06:37] | Someone around here will want to go to a hockey game. | 这儿肯定有人愿意陪你去的 |
[06:42] | Okay, maybe not. | 呃 貌似没有 |
[06:43] | But go. Bring me back a puck. | 不过你去吧 给我带一个冰球回来 |
[06:46] | Well, I guess I’ll, uh… | 好吧 那么我 |
[06:47] | miss you much. | 好想你哦 |
[06:52] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点啊 |
[07:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[07:01] | I’m documenting your change. | 我在记录你的变化 |
[07:02] | My what? | 我有变化吗 |
[07:04] | Okay, you have been Daniel’s assistant for a week now, | 你做丹尼尔助理才一周 |
[07:06] | and I can already see it happening right there. | 我就能看得到这里已经有变化了 |
[07:08] | I missed one waxing appointment. So what? | 我少做了一次蜡疗 仅此而已 |
[07:12] | So what? | 仅此而已吗 |
[07:12] | I have taken your picture every single day this week. | 这周每天我都给你拍照 |
[07:15] | Look. | 看看吧 |
[07:17] | I was trying something. | 我在尝试新造型 |
[07:20] | Oh, my god! | 老天 |
[07:21] | Oh, my god. Spooky. | 老天 鬼魂 |
[07:22] | You’re trans-mexi-fying right before our eyes. | 你在我们眼前搞变装 |
[07:27] | Thank you so much for the ride, Bobby. | 谢谢载我回来 波比 |
[07:29] | It’s Elizabeth Taylor week on lifetime… | 伊丽莎白·泰勒的电影周 |
[07:31] | and I could not miss “Butterfield 8.” | 我不能错过《勇猛神驹8》 |
[07:32] | She plays a prostitute who has to pay for her sins, so yeah. | 她饰演为自己赎罪的妓女 太棒了 |
[07:37] | Kid was screaming at me to run every red light. | 我每次闯红灯他都对我嚷 |
[07:39] | I almost clipped a nun. | 我差点轧到一个尼姑 |
[07:40] | Oh! Thank you for dropping him off. | 谢谢你送他回来 |
[07:43] | Yeah, no problem. | 这没什么 |
[07:48] | Hey. | 等等 |
[07:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:51] | Um, I know that we haven’t had, uh, a lot of chances | 最近我们一直没什么时间聊天 |
[07:53] | to talk lately, so I was wondering if maybe you wanted | 我想是否找个时间 |
[07:57] | to grab a cup of coffee or something. | 我们一起去喝点咖啡 |
[07:59] | – I knew it. – you knew what | -我就知道 -知道什么 |
[08:01] | Justin told me you and Archie split. | 贾斯廷说你和阿奇分手了 |
[08:04] | – It’s ’cause of me, right? – wrong | -因为我对吧 -错 |
[08:05] | Come on. I mean, I definitely had something to do with it. | 承认吧 一定和我有关 |
[08:08] | No, you definitely had nothing to do with it. | 不 毫不相干 |
[08:11] | You know, the more you tell me that it didn’t, | 你越说没关系 |
[08:13] | the more I know it did. | 我就越觉得有关系 |
[08:14] | Oh, my god. I’m not gonna argue with you about it, Bobby. | 老天 我不想跟你争这个 波比 |
[08:16] | Do you want to have coffee or not? | 你到底去还是不去 |
[08:18] | Yeah, all right. Coffee sounds fun. | 好的 喝咖啡听起来不错 |
[08:20] | I’m always up for a little fun with you. | 我还想和你好好玩一下 |
[08:21] | No fun. Just coffee. | 没别的 只喝咖啡 |
[08:25] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:26] | Nobody’s gonna have any fun. We’ll just drink coffee. | 什么都不做 只喝咖啡 |
[08:29] | – We don’t even have to talk. – Good. | -我们话都不用讲 -很好 |
[08:34] | So is Denise still in the concept meeting? | 黛妮丝还在开概念发表会 |
[08:36] | It should be breaking up… | 现在应该结束了 |
[08:37] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[08:38] | What’s back! | 他回来了 |
[08:39] | What is wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:41] | My one-night stand from the Bahamas… Troy. | 我在巴哈马的一夜情 特洛伊 |
[08:43] | He works at “Mode”! | 他在《风尚》工作 |
[08:45] | Wow. That must be awkward. | 这一定很尴尬 |
[08:47] | Uh, how long do we have to stay like this? | 我们要这样待多久 |
[08:50] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:52] | J… I didn’t think he’d be back so soon. | 我没想到他这么快回来 |
[08:55] | His passport accidentally ended up in my bag… | 他的护照碰巧在我的包里 |
[08:57] | Completely innocent, fully deniable mistake, | 纯属巧合 完全是个意外 |
[09:00] | But now it’s like he’s some sort of stalker. | 但现在他像个追踪专家一样出现 |
[09:02] | I knew that was him at my gym and my bank | 出现在我常去的健身房和银行 |
[09:04] | and my backup gym and my… | 以及我以后要去的健身房和… |
[09:06] | Know what? You’re on your own. | 等等 没空管你的事了 |
[09:07] | It’s time to start operation “get rid of Denise.” | “除掉黛妮丝计划”要开始了 |
[09:10] | Denise, hey, good news. | 黛妮丝 好消息告诉你 |
[09:12] | I got us an interview on “Fashion Buzz” tomorrow. | 我争取到明天《时尚追踪》的采访 |
[09:14] | Really? Tomorrow? | 真的 明天 |
[09:15] | Kinda has to be. | 就是明天了 |
[09:16] | Do you know how hard it is to get on “Fashion Buzz”? | 你知道上这个节目很难的 |
[09:19] | Aren’t you guys on that, like, every day? | 你们不是每天都上这个节目吗 |
[09:21] | Well… I know it seems that way. | 表面上是这样 |
[09:23] | Uh, well, I just wish I had more time to prepare. | 我只是希望有充分时间准备 |
[09:25] | Oh, come on. You’re gonna do great. | 怕什么 你会很棒的 |
[09:27] | Besides, Suzuki is no Diane Sawyer. | 而且铃木又不是黛安·索耶(名主持) |
[09:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | …Sort of distracting, so if we could just do a couple frames | 有点分散 我们能否再拍几个镜头 |
[09:48] | without it so we have some options… aah! | 这样我们的选择就多一些 |
[09:50] | Guess who? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[09:52] | Matt? | 马特 |
[09:54] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[09:55] | Hey! What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[09:57] | What happened to the Rangers game, | 你怎么没去看骑士队的比赛 |
[09:59] | commemorative puck night? | 纪念冰球赛 |
[10:00] | I figured, puck it. We already spent one night apart. | 我不去了 我们已经一晚没见了 |
[10:02] | I couldn’t stand being apart one more minute. | 我一分钟都不愿和你分开了 |
[10:05] | Missed you much. | 太想你了 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | Ugh. You make me puke. | 你让我恶心 |
[10:20] | “Miss you much! Miss you much!” | 太想你了 太想你了 |
[10:22] | How can you miss me much | 我们日日夜夜在一起 |
[10:24] | when we spend every day and every night together?! | 你怎么会想我 |
[10:28] | You’ve sucked the life outta me! | 你毁了我的一生 |
[10:32] | I had dreams before I met you! | 遇见你之前我有梦想 |
[10:35] | You want to know what my dream is?! | 你知道我的梦想是什么 |
[10:37] | That you drop dead | 你死了 |
[10:39] | maybe then I can miss you much! | 也许我就会想念你了 |
[10:50] | Missed you much, too. | 我也很想你 |
[11:05] | So your problem is | 你的问题是 |
[11:06] | – Your boyfriend wants to spend time with you? – Shh, no. | -你男朋友想和你在一起 -不是 |
[11:08] | My problem is he wants to spend all of his time with me. | 问题是他每分每秒都想和我在一起 |
[11:12] | I feel like we’re gonna start resenting each other. | 我觉得我们快要对彼此厌烦了 |
[11:15] | Doesn’t he have anything else going on? | 他有没有其它兴趣 |
[11:17] | Well, he used to. | 以前有 |
[11:19] | I mean, he used to be passionate about all sorts of things… | 他以前对很多事都很有激情 |
[11:21] | Sports, painting, and he was really good. | 运动 绘画 他真的画得很好 |
[11:25] | I mean, look at this. | 你看看 |
[11:25] | – Matt did that? – Yeah! | -这是马特画的吗 -是 |
[11:28] | – Wow, it’s pretty good. – I know! | -不错啊 -当然 |
[11:30] | Hey, look at you in the window. | 你在窗口 |
[11:32] | – But why is your hand all blurry? – ‘Cause I’m waving. | -为什么你的手这么模糊 -我在挥手 |
[11:36] | – Cute. – He loved painting, but when he came to “Mode,” | -有趣 -他喜欢画画 但自从来到《风尚》 |
[11:39] | he just let it go. | 就放弃了 |
[11:41] | Well, maybe you can inspire him, | 也许你可以激发他的热情 |
[11:44] | You know, get him back into it again. | 让他再次对绘画产生兴趣 |
[11:45] | Hmm. That’s a really good idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[11:49] | You know what? That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna give him back his passion. | 我要帮他重拾对绘画的激情 |
[12:04] | We haven’t had a chance to talk since I got back. | 我回来后 我们还没机会谈谈呢 |
[12:06] | I know. | 是啊 |
[12:08] | We haven’t. | 我们没有机会谈 |
[12:09] | Okay, bye! | 好了 再见 |
[12:13] | Just promise me you’ll keep this Saturday night open. | 保证你周六晚上有空 |
[12:15] | My parents are coming down from Boston, | 我父母从波士顿回来 |
[12:16] | – And they are dying to meet my first boyfriend. – Mercy. | -他们特想见我第一个男友 -很遗憾 |
[12:19] | Actually, you’re my first everything. | 其实你是我的第一次 |
[12:23] | I’m your first? | 你的第一次 |
[12:25] | Aren’t you, like, 40? | 你看起来都快40了 |
[12:28] | You were so worth the wait. | 你值得等 |
[12:38] | Look, I know we were supposed to meet at the coffee shop, | 我知道我们应该在咖啡馆见面 |
[12:41] | All right? But I, uh, I got you a little gift. | 但我给你带来了一个小礼物 |
[12:50] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[12:52] | Look, I saw this, and I thought of Justin. | 我看到这个 想到贾斯廷 |
[12:55] | He can watch “Butterfield 8” or whatever | 他可以在在大屏幕上看《勇猛神驹8》 |
[12:57] | on a big screen TV. It’s better. | 或者其它节目 效果更好 |
[12:59] | This is… is too much. | 这礼物太贵重了 |
[13:00] | Don’t worry about it. I got a good deal on it. | 别担心 我做了个好买卖 |
[13:02] | A deal. What kind of a deal… | 买卖 什么样的买卖 |
[13:05] | like a disappeared from a loading dock kind of a deal? | 在码头把东西拿走的买卖吗 |
[13:07] | Oh, hey. What kind of thing is that to say? | 这话说的 |
[13:10] | Most people… they would say, “hey, thank you.” | 大多数人会说 谢谢 |
[13:16] | So you gonna give me one? | 你是不是应该对我说一句 |
[13:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:20] | Unh-unh.No, that sounded like it hurt. | 不是吧 听起来像是很不情愿啊 |
[13:24] | Give me another one.Come on. | 再说一次 来嘛 |
[13:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:28] | No, I don’t buy it. We’re gonna have to work on that. | 不 我不接受 这你得好好练练 |
[13:32] | So I would love to get your perspective on this, | 我想听听一下你的观点 |
[13:35] | Denise Ludwig, new creative force here at “mode.” | 黛妮丝.路德维 《风尚》的新创意军 |
[13:38] | Everybody’s talking about this “recession” | 大家都在谈论《风尚》的衰退 |
[13:39] | and how no one can afford a manicure. | 还说《风尚》的人穷得没钱修指甲 |
[13:42] | So why do people keep spending $500 | 那么为什么还有人 |
[13:45] | on the perfect pair of jeans? | 花500块买牛仔裤呢 |
[13:48] | Suzuki, I love that question, | 铃木 我喜欢这个问题 |
[13:50] | And no one can answer that better | 没有人比我最喜欢的设计师 |
[13:52] | than my favorite designer Roberto Dipaolo himself. | 罗伯特.迪帕奥 更有资格回答这个问题了 |
[13:55] | “Fashion is a dream you put on in the morning.” | “时尚是你早晨穿起的梦想” |
[13:59] | Can’t live without a dream, suzuki. | 生活不能没有梦想 铃木 |
[14:01] | I think that says it all. | 我想这已经回答了所有的问题 |
[14:03] | I shall no longer worry about the fate of this magazine. | 我现在不再担心这本杂志的命运了 |
[14:09] | Cut. | 卡 |
[14:11] | Mama needs some powder. | 妈妈需要补点粉 |
[14:18] | Well, we didn’t totally stink up the joint. | 我们没有把这次采访搞砸嘛 |
[14:20] | I mean, you were amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[14:22] | I had no idea you knew so much about fashion. | 我还不知道你对时尚懂这么多呢 |
[14:25] | Oh, I don’t. | 其实我不懂 |
[14:27] | I paid some freshman at f.I.T. like 40 bucks | 我给《健康》杂志的一个新来的40块 |
[14:31] | to pull some quotes. | 叫他帮我找一些经典名句 |
[14:32] | I think he got that one from “lucky.” | 我想刚才那句是他从lucky杂志弄来的 |
[14:34] | Honestly, I just–I can’t get my head around fashion. | 老实说 我 我的头脑不能围着时尚转 |
[14:37] | You can’t? | 你不能吗 |
[14:38] | No. It’s just dumb. But you know what? | 对 时尚太蠢了 不过你知道吗 |
[14:40] | It doesn’t even matter. | 这都没关系 |
[14:41] | I don’t care if it’s Donna Karan | 我才不在乎是唐娜·卡伦(DKNY的创始人) |
[14:43] | or dog food. | 还是狗食呢 |
[14:44] | It’s just something to sell. | 对我来说都是市面上卖的东西 |
[14:46] | Now that suzuki is he gay? | 那个铃木 是同性恋吗 |
[14:50] | cause I thought I saw him sneaking a peek at my snookie. | 我刚才好像看到他偷看我的男友 |
[15:06] | – Where’s this go? – Excuse me. | -这个放哪 -打扰一下 |
[15:07] | In the next room with the other paintings. | 和其他的画一起放到下一个房间里 |
[15:10] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[15:10] | Um, I just read about | 我刚刚看到了 |
[15:11] | your upcoming emerging artists showcase, | 你即将举行的新兴艺术家展览 |
[15:13] | And I was wondering if you’d be interested | 我在想你是否感兴趣 |
[15:15] | in featuring an up and coming painter? | 为一个大有前途的画家做一个专题展览呢 |
[15:16] | What have you done? | 你都画了些什么呢 |
[15:17] | Oh, me? No, nothing. | 我吗 不 我什么都没画 |
[15:19] | I’m talking about my boyfriend. | 我是说我的男朋友 |
[15:21] | He’s a painter, and he’s very good. | 他是个画家 而且他非常棒 |
[15:22] | – He painted this. – Interesting. | -这个是他画的 -有意思 |
[15:26] | – So this was painted by your lover.- My boyfriend. | -这个是你的情人画的了 -我男朋友 |
[15:29] | Boyfriend? Boring. | 男朋友 真没意思 |
[15:32] | Well, it’s simple. | 这画很简单 |
[15:34] | Nice use of perspective. | 视角用的不错 |
[15:36] | What’s this, uh, smudge? | 这是什么 污点吗 |
[15:39] | Oh, that’s me waving. | 那是我在挥手 |
[15:42] | I’m beginning to see the resemblance. | 现在有点像了 |
[15:45] | Oh, he’s quite good, your lover. | 你的情人很不错嘛 |
[15:47] | Yes, my boyfriend is great, | 是的 我的男朋友很棒 |
[15:48] | And this showcase is perfect for him. | 这个展览非常适合他 |
[15:50] | He’s emerging, he’s an artist, | 他就是个新兴的艺术家 |
[15:52] | And it’s exactly the lift he could use right now. | 这次绝对是让他发光的机会 |
[15:55] | Well, unfortunately,I can’t commit to anything | 不过 我不能因为一幅画 |
[15:58] | by just one painting. | 就向你承诺什么 |
[16:01] | Oh, no, he has dozens more. | 不止一副 他还画了好几十副呢 |
[16:02] | They’re in his storage unit. | 在他的储藏室里 |
[16:05] | I could take you there. | 我可以带你去 |
[16:06] | All right, I’ll have a look. | 好吧 我就去看看 |
[16:07] | But I’m warning you–your lover better be good. | 但是我警告你 你的情人最好是很棒 |
[16:12] | Oh, my lover is good… | 我的情人确实很棒 |
[16:15] | at painting. | 我是指画画 |
[16:23] | It’s the same thing with these overpriced rags, you know? | 这和那些高价的破布不都一样吗 |
[16:26] | I don’t care if it’s Donna Karan or dog food, | 我才不在乎是唐娜·卡伦还是狗食 |
[16:28] | It’s just something to sell. | 对我来说都是市面上卖的东西 |
[16:30] | In light of Denise Ludwig’s blasphemous interview, | 根据黛妮丝.路德维的亵渎时尚界的采访 |
[16:33] | I’ve been pumping my contacts at “mode” for info. | 我一直在联系《风尚》 进一步获取消息 |
[16:35] | Late word into the “fashion buzz” newsroom | 最新的谣言传到了”时尚八卦”编辑室 |
[16:37] | Is Denise has resigned from her post | 黛妮丝有没有辞职 |
[16:39] | And is returning to her hollywood roots | 然后重操她的好莱坞旧业 |
[16:41] | Running a major tv studio. | 经营一家电视录音室呢 |
[16:45] | This is a category 5 crap storm. | 这是简直是五级胡言乱语风暴 |
[16:48] | Well, fortunately,Wilhelmina is available | 还好威廉敏娜还可以 |
[16:50] | to step right back into her old job. | 回来做她以前的工作 |
[16:53] | Over my dead body. | 除非从我尸体上踏过去 |
[16:54] | I couldn’t have described your body better, Claire. | 对你的身体我可再了解不过了 克莱尔 |
[16:58] | What is she doing here?We are not hiring her back. | 她来这做什么 我们又没有雇她回来 |
[17:00] | Actually, Cal, | 事实上 卡尔 |
[17:01] | we don’t need your vote any more. | 我们不再需要你的同意了 |
[17:02] | That’s right. The stolen meade money has been recovered. | 没错 米德被偷的钱已经找回来了 |
[17:05] | It has? | 是吗 |
[17:07] | We can cut you a check for your investment plus interest | 在今晚之前我们可以给你开张支票 |
[17:09] | – By the end of business today.- Wait a minute. | -还清你的投资和利息 -等等 |
[17:13] | You two are partners in this, aren’t you? | 你俩是一伙的 是吗 |
[17:15] | You set up that Denise video, | 你们设计好了黛妮丝的采访 |
[17:16] | and now you’re trying to push cal out. | 现在又要把卡尔赶出公司 |
[17:18] | I’m only gonna say this once, so listen up. | 我只说一次 听好 |
[17:21] | You don’t tell me when to leave. | 你没权利告诉我什么时候离开 |
[17:23] | No one does. | 没有人可以 |
[17:24] | Well, I was hoping you weren’t gonna make this difficult. | 我希望你不要把事情弄得很难看 |
[17:27] | You don’t know what difficult is. | 你不知道什么叫难看 |
[17:29] | But you might learn yet. | 不过你可能已经学到了 |
[17:37] | – Mom – I don’t want to hear it. | -妈 -我不想听 |
[17:38] | You choose this woman over family? | 你选择了这个女人 而不是你的家人 |
[17:41] | I think that speaks volumes. | 我想这已经很清楚了 |
[17:50] | I give you one simple task. | 我给你一个这么简单的任务 |
[17:52] | Why am I so surprised you frakked it up? | 你居然搞砸了 我很震惊 |
[17:54] | You let me deal with my mother. | 让我来应付我妈 |
[17:56] | We get her on our side, | 只要让她站在我们这一边 |
[17:57] | she’ll convince cal to leave. | 她就会劝卡尔离开的 |
[18:02] | Thanks again for coming to see matt’s work. | 再次感谢你来看马特的作品 |
[18:05] | A show would be so amazing, | 他的作品展一定会令人惊叹 |
[18:07] | Give him the focus he needs. | 而且也会给他需要的关注点 |
[18:11] | Um, Frances? | 富兰西丝 |
[18:13] | Huh? Oh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:16] | My focus was drifting because these paintings | 我的关注点有点飘忽不定 因为这些画 |
[18:19] | just aren’t holding it. | 不能吸引我的注意 |
[18:20] | – Really? – Well, he’s competent enough, | -真的吗 -他很有才能 |
[18:23] | But they’re so uninspired. | 但是这些作品都没有灵感 |
[18:24] | He hasn’t found his voice yet. | 他还没有找到自己想表达的声音 |
[18:26] | Well, no, I mean, keep looking. | 不可能的 你继续找 |
[18:28] | His voice has to be in here somewhere. | 他的声音一定就在某个地方的 |
[18:34] | That’s Matt. Um, I really want to keep this a surprise, | 是马特 我真的想给他一个惊喜 |
[18:36] | So can you just be quiet?I’ll be right back. | 请你别出声 我马上就回来 |
[18:41] | Hey, hey, hey.What–what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[18:45] | I followed you.What are you doing here? | 我跟着你过来的 你在这做什么呢 |
[18:48] | I forgot my cell. Wait, | 我忘了拿手机了 |
[18:50] | how could you have followed me– | 等等 你怎么跟着我… |
[18:52] | I missed you much!Let’s go to lunch. | 我很想你 我们去吃午餐吧 |
[18:54] | Great. | 好 |
[18:55] | Uh, get your cell phone. | 先拿你的手机吧 |
[18:58] | What are you gonna do if I call you? | 如果我给你打电话你怎么办呢 |
[18:59] | Uh, why would you have to call me if you– | 为什么你要打我手机 |
[19:01] | – Go, go! – Okay. | -去吧 去吧 -好的 |
[19:10] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[19:12] | Yes, the ones in the back are amazing– | 找到了 放在后面的这些太棒了 |
[19:15] | So full of passion and drama! | 极富激情和戏剧性 |
[19:18] | I think we have an emerging artist here. | 我想我在这找到了新兴艺术家了 |
[19:20] | Great. Awesome.Take whatever you want. | 好的 棒极了 想要哪些随便拿 |
[19:22] | We can figure out the details later. | 我们可以稍后讨论细节问题 |
[19:24] | – Thank you so much! – Thank you for what? | -非常感谢 -谢什么 |
[19:26] | Thank you so much | 非常谢谢你 |
[19:28] | For… Always being hungry when I am. | 因为你 经常在我饿的时候就饿了 |
[19:31] | We’re so in tune.I’m starving. Let’s go. | 我们太合拍了 我饿死了 走吧 |
[19:37] | Ugh, this is unacceptable, Marc. | 这真让人难以接受 马克 |
[19:38] | I can’t wait for dum-dum to make things happen for me. | 我不能就这样等着那个蠢货来帮我把事情搞定 |
[19:40] | We have to put pressure on Claire. | 我们得给克莱尔施加压力 |
[19:45] | It’s dum-dum– uh, I mean Daniel. | 是那个蠢货 我是说丹尼尔 |
[19:47] | Probably misplaced his beard comb again. | 可能又忘记他的胡子梳放哪了 |
[19:49] | Oh, yes, I forgot you’re Daniel’s bootlick now. | 对呀 我忘记了你现在是丹尼尔的马屁精了 |
[19:52] | Go ahead. I’ll figure out a way to do it myself. | 你去吧 我会自己想办法的 |
[19:54] | Yes, Claire Meade was in South Dakota. | 是的 克莱尔·米德去过南达科塔 |
[19:57] | I arranged for the travel myself. | 她这趟旅行还是我安排的 |
[19:59] | Victoria Hartley told you about South Dakota? | 维多利亚·哈特利和你提过南达科塔 |
[20:02] | She told me her husband got you pregnant. | 她说她丈夫搞大了你的肚子 |
[20:14] | Mija, this is amazing. | 女儿 这太棒了 |
[20:17] | There is a picture in the picture. | 画中画 |
[20:20] | – Where did this come from? – Bobby stopped by earlier. | -从哪弄的 -早些时候波比来过 |
[20:23] | Bobby Talercio gave us this tv? | 波比·泰勒西欧给的 |
[20:24] | Great. It’s probably stolen. | 好极了 这可能是偷来的 |
[20:26] | Did you get a receipt? | 你有发票吗 |
[20:27] | Why do we even have to go there? | 干嘛非那么想 |
[20:29] | You know his family. They’re corrupt. | 你知道他们家 品性恶劣 |
[20:32] | That is a vicious rumor. Nobody was ever convicted. | 那根本是谣言 没有根据 |
[20:35] | You know, Bobby told me over coffee– | 和我喝咖啡时波比说… |
[20:36] | Wait, wait, wait. You had coffee with him? | 等等 你和他一起喝咖啡 |
[20:38] | Yeah, yesterday. It’s no big deal. | 是的 昨天 没什么大不了 |
[20:39] | It is a big deal. I don’t want you hanging out with him. | 这是个大问题 我不想你们在一起 |
[20:42] | Well, you can’t tell me | 你不能规定 |
[20:44] | Who I can and can’t hang out with. | 我该和谁在一起 |
[20:45] | I’m not 17 years old, you know. | 我又不是17岁 |
[20:46] | Then stop acting like it. | 那就别表现的那么幼稚 |
[20:48] | It’s like you’re making | 这就像是你要 |
[20:50] | The same mistakes all over again. | 重蹈覆辙 |
[20:51] | Ay, papi, enough. | 老爸 够了 |
[20:52] | No, no, no. First, you break up with Archie, | 不 不 不 你先是和阿奇分手 |
[20:54] | And now you’re hangin’ out with Bobby. | 之后又和波比约会 |
[20:56] | What’s wrong with Bobby? | 波比怎么了 |
[20:58] | He’s a thug. He always was and he always will be. | 他是个小混混 狗改不了吃屎 |
[21:49] | Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[21:54] | Let’s have a little chat, shall we? | 我们谈会儿好吗 |
[22:03] | What was Claire doing in South Dakota? | 克莱尔去南达科塔干什么 |
[22:05] | – Ow. You’re hurting me. – I’m not touching you. | -你会打我 -我不会动你一根汗毛 |
[22:08] | Well, how would I know what she’s doing in South Dakota? | 我怎么知道她去南达科塔干嘛 |
[22:12] | I don’t even know where that country is. | 我都不知道那是哪 |
[22:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:14] | No. Marc told me never to look you directly in the eye. | 不 马克说永远都不要直视你 |
[22:18] | Amanda… It–it is Amanda, right? | 阿曼达 是阿曼达 对吧 |
[22:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:22] | Are you happy here? | 你在这干得开心吗 |
[22:23] | Answering phones, getting coffee– | 接电话 递咖啡 |
[22:27] | Don’t you want more out of life? | 你就没点别的期望吗 |
[22:29] | Actually, I do want to do more someday, | 事实上 我确实想今后做点别的 |
[22:31] | – You know, like,in fashion. -I could make that happen. | -比如说 在时尚界 -我能帮你如愿 |
[22:33] | – You could? – Of course. | -你能吗 -当然 |
[22:35] | I may not be in charge now, but I will be again, | 我现在可能不掌权 但我会东山再起 |
[22:38] | And I could make your dreams come true. | 我能让你美梦成真 |
[22:40] | Or I could keep you stuck behind that reception desk | 我也能让你永生做前台 |
[22:43] | Until your skin turns the texture | 直到你的皮肤干枯到如同 |
[22:45] | Of a weathered Louis Vuitton overnight bag. | 路易斯威登过夜手袋的材质 |
[22:47] | So tell me, what was Claire doing in South Dakota? | 那么说吧 克莱尔去南达科塔干什么 |
[22:59] | I won’t tell you. | 我不会告诉你 |
[23:00] | I promised Mrs. Meade I’d keep her secret. | 我答应过米德夫人帮她保密 |
[23:02] | It’s a pity, because you’re the kind of woman | 遗憾的是你是一个 |
[23:06] | That would appreciate the value of accessorizing. | 视配饰如命的女人 |
[23:09] | It pulls the whole outfit together. | 这让我光彩照人 |
[23:15] | Damn you. | 你这个毒妇 |
[23:23] | I am not having this conversation with you again. | 我不想再和你谈这个 |
[23:25] | Why are you still defending him? | 你干嘛还维护他 |
[23:27] | This company is our legacy. | 这家公司是我们的家族财产 |
[23:29] | You’re letting him destroy it. | 你却让他毁掉它 |
[23:30] | I mean, all he cares about is his bottom line. | 他只关心他的盈亏底线 |
[23:32] | Just admit it, Daniel. | 承认吧 丹尼尔 |
[23:33] | You don’t like that Cal and I are sleeping together. | 你还是介意我和卡尔上床 |
[23:36] | Oh, mom. | 老妈 |
[23:37] | And you’re letting your emotions cloud your judgment. | 感情用事 模糊了你的判断力 |
[23:38] | My judgment? You’re the one who’s thinking with your… | 我的判断力 你才是那个思考不… |
[23:41] | Not with your brain. | 不经大脑 |
[23:42] | Cal hartley is a ruthless, amoral monster. | 卡尔是个无情且是非不分的禽兽 |
[23:46] | That is not true. I have known that man for 30 years. | 不是的 我认识他30年了 |
[23:50] | He’s a good man, and he cares about this company, | 他是个好人 他关心这家公司 |
[23:53] | And he cares about me. | 他也在乎我 |
[23:57] | After everything I’ve been through, | 在经历种种一切后 |
[23:59] | I would have hoped that you would allow me | 我本希望你能允许我拥有 |
[24:02] | This little bit of happiness. | 这一点点的幸福 |
[24:10] | Did you get this from Betty? | 贝蒂给你这个了吗 |
[24:12] | “Surprise showing of new work | 新晋艺术家马特·哈特利的 |
[24:14] | From emerging artist Matt Hartley.” | 新作惊喜画展 |
[24:17] | My lunch is emerging from my stomach. | 我的午饭快要从胃里窜出来了 |
[24:20] | We’re totally going though, right? | 但我们非去不可 对吧 |
[24:22] | You’re going to Matt’s opening? | 你要去马特的展览 |
[24:27] | Could be our second date. | 算是我们的第二次约会 |
[24:31] | I love you. Is it too early to say that? | 我爱你 说这话是不是太早了 |
[24:33] | You know what? I don’t care. | 知道吗 我不在乎 |
[24:35] | You’re my boyfriend, and I… Love you. | 你是我男朋友 我…我爱你 |
[24:50] | Okay, what is up with that? | 好吧 这是怎么回事 |
[24:52] | If I’d known he was a guh-virgin, | 要是早知道他从没和男人做过 |
[24:54] | I never would have taken his delicate flower. | 我绝不会去舔他那娇嫩的花蕾 |
[24:56] | This is too much responsibility. I have to dump him. | 责任太重了 我得甩掉他 |
[24:58] | No! | 不行 |
[24:59] | He’s imprinted on you like a gay duckling. | 他已经认准你了 就像一只小鸭鸭 |
[25:02] | If you don’t wean him off you slowly, he’ll die. | 如果你直接赶尽杀绝 他会死的 |
[25:08] | You’re right. Best pot stickers in New York. | 你说的对 那是纽约最好吃的锅贴 |
[25:10] | I know. I told you. | 是吧 我说过的 |
[25:12] | Hey, look at this– “Emerging artists.” | 看看这个 新晋艺术家 |
[25:16] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去瞧瞧 |
[25:17] | “Emerging artists”? Let’s go back to my place. | 新晋艺术家 还是回我家吧 |
[25:20] | – Cheesy popcorn and a movie. – This will be better. | -边吃芝士爆米花边看电影 -这个更好 |
[25:22] | Better than cheesy popcorn? I doubt it. | 比芝士爆米花还好 我怀疑 |
[25:25] | It’ll be close. Come on. | 要结束了 来吧 |
[25:26] | All right, if it’s what you want, I’ll do it for you. | 好吧 如果你喜欢 为了你我去 |
[25:29] | No, Matt. This is not about me. | 不 马特 不是为了我 |
[25:34] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[26:02] | These are my paintings. | 这些是我的画 |
[26:04] | – These are your paintings – What is this? What did you do | -这些是你画的 -这是什么 你都干了什么 |
[26:06] | What did you do? Matt, these are– | 你都干了什么 马特 这些是… |
[26:09] | Marvelous! | 太精彩了 |
[26:10] | You must be the artist. | 你一定就是那位艺术家了 |
[26:12] | You know, I-I think there’s been some– | 我 我认为这有些… |
[26:14] | I’ve gotta be honest with you. | 我得和你说实话 |
[26:15] | When I first saw your work, meh. | 我第一眼见你的作品时 |
[26:18] | But then I saw these pieces– | 但当我看到这些画时 |
[26:21] | The texture, the depth– | 这构图 这内涵 |
[26:24] | The barely concealed hostility. | 这几乎不加掩饰的对立 |
[26:29] | You’ve got yourself quite a little muse here. | 她给了你很多灵感 |
[26:31] | Come. People are dying to meet you, | 过来 人们迫不及待地想见你 |
[26:33] | And not just people… People! | 不仅仅是普通人 还有大人物 |
[26:42] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[26:48] | Mija, I… I don’t know what to say. | 女儿 我 我不知道该怎么说 |
[26:50] | Hey, I do. The dude can paint! | 我知道 那小子还会画画 |
[26:52] | I did this so that Matt would be | 我这么做是为了让马特 |
[26:53] | Passionate about his art. | 重燃对艺术的激情 |
[26:55] | But all his art is about me. | 但他的艺术都和我有关 |
[26:57] | Well, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[27:00] | Okay, there is a theme, | 好吧 他有他的主题 |
[27:02] | But look, there’s a nice landscape over here | 瞧 那有一幅漂亮的风景画 |
[27:05] | With trees and snow. | 有树有雪 |
[27:07] | And look. I don’t see you here. | 看 这上面没你 |
[27:10] | Why do all the deers have braces? | 为什么所有的鹿都带牙套 |
[27:14] | I have to go find Matt. | 我得去找马特 |
[27:19] | I’m gonna go have a pomatini. | 我要去喝杯石榴马丁尼 |
[27:20] | Why don’t you ask him about the receipt? | 你为什么不问问他发票的事 |
[27:23] | Receipt? What’s he talking about? | 发票 他在说什么 |
[27:25] | Oh, he worries, you know? | 他只是担心 |
[27:27] | About the tv, like if it breaks or something, | 担心电视 万一坏了或是别的什么 |
[27:30] | And we have to return it. | 我们就不得不退掉 |
[27:32] | There’s a receipt, right? | 有发票的 是吧 |
[27:34] | Don’t worry about the receipt, okay? | 别担心发票 好吗 |
[27:37] | Anything goes wrong with the tv, I’ll get you a new one. | 如果电视有问题 我会再给你弄个新的 |
[27:39] | I’m gonna get a drink. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[27:45] | I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[27:46] | It reminds me of late peria drusenferd. | 它让我想起了已故的佩里亚 |
[27:49] | Oh. Oh, French is so beautiful. | 哦 哦 法语真美 |
[27:52] | – That was English. – Oui. | -那是英语 -是的 |
[27:56] | Hey, betty. Great show. | 嗨 贝蒂 这画展真棒 |
[27:59] | Hey, guys, have you seen Matt? | 嘿 伙计们 你们看见马特了吗 |
[28:00] | The real Matt or the Matt who’s a human sacrifice | 是真的马特还是那个人类牺牲品马特 |
[28:03] | And you’re an Aztec warrior cutting out his heart? | 被你这个阿兹台克勇士割了心 |
[28:05] | Or the Matt who’s an astronaut | 或者是宇航员马特 |
[28:06] | And you’re an alien embr bursting out of his chest? | 你是个从他胸口爬出来的外星人 |
[28:08] | Okay, I get it. What is that? | 好的 我知道了 那是什么 |
[28:12] | Oh, this? I bought it. | 哦 这个 我买的 |
[28:14] | I don’t know why, | 我不明白为什么 |
[28:16] | But it just kind of spoke to me. | 觉得它在跟我说话 |
[28:18] | excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:25] | Troy, where are you? | 特洛伊 你在哪 |
[28:27] | Did you follow the directions I gave you? Uh-huh. | 你是否按我说的方向走的 啊 |
[28:30] | Connecticut. Great. | 康涅狄格州 好的 |
[28:33] | keep going. You’re almost here. | 继续走 你快到了 |
[28:35] | poor, poor little duckling. | 可怜的 可怜的小鸭鸭 |
[28:37] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:40] | We should be going. | 我们该走了 |
[28:41] | We don’t want to miss Matt’s big night. | 可别错过马特的大日子 |
[28:44] | You want to explain this to me? | 请你解释一下这个 |
[28:51] | – Where did you get this? – It doesn’t matter. | -你从哪拿到这个的 -这没关系 |
[28:54] | You told me you got rid of the baby. | 你告诉我你处理了那个孩子 |
[28:57] | And I did, | 是的 |
[28:59] | Just not the way we discussed. | 只是不是用我们讨论过的方法 |
[29:01] | – You lied to me. – I’m sorry. | -你对我撒谎了 -我很抱歉 |
[29:03] | I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你 |
[29:05] | But everything’s fine. I-I went to south dakota. | 但是一切都很顺利 我 我去了南达科他州 |
[29:08] | He’s doing very well. | 他过的很好 |
[29:10] | What? You saw him? | 什么 你见他了 |
[29:12] | Tell me he doesn’t know I’m the father. | 告诉我他不知道我是他的父亲 |
[29:15] | No, he doesn’t. Wh-wh-wh-why would you ask me that? | 不 他不知道 为 为 为 为什么你这么问 |
[29:17] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I spent my entire life | 哦 我不知道 可能是因为我用了毕生精力 |
[29:20] | Building my business and my career, | 来发展我的事业 |
[29:23] | And now you tell me there’s some little bastard out there | 而现在你告诉我有个私生子在外面 |
[29:25] | Who could just waltz in here and demand his cut! | 想要分我的财产 |
[29:27] | Cal, he’s our son. | 卡尔 他是我们的儿子 |
[29:29] | I already have a son! | 我已经有一个儿子了 |
[29:31] | This is… A fire | 这是 一场火 |
[29:33] | That I’m gonna have to piss on before I get burned. | 在我被烧死之前我要熄灭它 |
[29:36] | I just–Claire, what were you thinking, | 我只是 克莱尔 你在想什么 |
[29:39] | That you would just go out | 你以为只要出去 |
[29:40] | And find our long lost little boy | 找我们遗失多年的小男孩 |
[29:42] | And we’d wind up happily ever after? Is that it? | 然后我们就会幸福了 是吗 |
[29:49] | You couldn’t have just had the abortion? | 你就不能当作流产了吗 |
[30:02] | Matt! | 马特 |
[30:03] | Do you know how humiliated I am? | 你知道我有多么的羞辱吗 |
[30:06] | These paintings are my private thoughts. | 这些画是我的私人的 |
[30:08] | No one was supposed to see them. | 不应当拿出来展示 |
[30:09] | They make me look crazy. | 把我弄得像个疯子 |
[30:10] | Well, they make me look like a monster. | 恩 他们还使我看起来像个怪兽呢 |
[30:13] | Is this really how you feel about me? | 这是你对我的真实感觉吗 |
[30:15] | I painted most of them when we were broken up. | 它们大多是在我们分手的时候画的 |
[30:18] | There are good ones, too. | 也有些好的 |
[30:19] | Those aren’t selling for quite as much. | 它们不应该卖这么贵 |
[30:20] | There’s a bidding war | 这是个竞购战 |
[30:21] | On the one of me climbing the Empire state building, | 有一幅是我爬帝国大厦 |
[30:23] | Holding you in my giant, hairy hand. | 用我大大的毛绒绒的手拉着你 |
[30:25] | Look, it is just an outlet, Betty. | 看 这只是个发泄方式 贝蒂 |
[30:26] | What, you’ve never felt angry with me? | 什么 你从没对我生气过吗 |
[30:28] | Never secretly thought I was acting like a jerk? | 从来没在心里认为我是个混蛋 |
[30:30] | No! I mean, yes, of course, everyone feels that, | 不 我的意思是 是的 当然 每个人都会生气 |
[30:34] | But we don’t hang it in a gallery. | 但我们不把它挂在画廊里 |
[30:35] | I didn’t hang them in a gallery. You did. | 我从没把它们挂在画廊里 是你挂的 |
[30:37] | Why did you do this? | 为什么你这么做 |
[30:39] | Because I… I wanted to surprise you. | 因为我 我想给你个惊喜 |
[30:43] | I wanted to help you feel passionate about something. | 我想让你对一些其他的事产生激情 |
[30:46] | I feel passionate…about us. | 我对咱俩感到有激情 |
[30:49] | No, Matt, | 不 马特 |
[30:50] | About something other than us. | 对除我们以外的事 |
[30:53] | We spend every minute of every day together. | 我们每天的每一分钟都在一起 |
[30:56] | We wake up together. We go to work together. | 我们一起醒来 我们一起去上班 |
[30:59] | We eat together. We brush our teeth together. | 我们一起吃饭 我们一起刷牙 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry you feel smothered by our relationship. | 我很抱歉让你对我们的关系感到窒息 |
[31:04] | No, that’s what I’m saying. | 不 这就是我要说的 |
[31:05] | And maybe the problem isn’t that I have too much passion, | 可能问题不是我有太多激情 |
[31:06] | It’s that you don’t feel enough. | 而是你没有足够的激情 |
[31:31] | Mom? I thought you and Cal were going to Matt’s show. | 妈妈 我以为你和卡尔去马特的画展了 |
[31:35] | We had a change of plans. | 我们改变了计划 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:40] | Look, I was thinking aut our conversation today | 看 我在想我们今天的谈话 |
[31:43] | About cal. | 关于卡尔的 |
[31:44] | Let’s not talk about cal. | 我们别再提卡尔 |
[31:46] | Believe me, I’d rather not. | 相信我 我也不想 |
[31:48] | Just, uh… | 只是 恩 |
[31:50] | Wanted to say I’m sorry. | 想说抱歉 |
[31:52] | I did let it get personal. | 我确实带有个人感情 |
[31:55] | I meant what I said about Meade being a family business, | 我的意思是我说的关于米德为了家族企业 |
[31:58] | Our family business. | 我们的家族企业 |
[32:00] | I won’t let him come bween you and me. | 我不想让他介入你我之间 |
[32:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:13] | Mmm! Thank you. | 恩 谢谢 |
[32:16] | Oh, my god! Ha you tried these bacon-wrapped thingies? | 哦 上帝啊 你试过这些包着培根的东西吗 |
[32:19] | -To die! – Hilda, you better slow down | -好吃得要死 -希尔达 你最好慢点儿 |
[32:21] | If you don’t want Papi to figure out you’re eating for two. | 如果你不想爸爸看见你一人独吃俩 |
[32:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[32:26] | God! Are you okay? Did you see Matt? | 上帝啊 你还好吗 你看到马特了吗 |
[32:29] | Well, I tried, but he just freaked out on me. | 恩 我试过了 但是他刚对我发火了 |
[32:35] | He said I don’t have enough passion. | 他说我没有足够的激情 |
[32:37] | That son of a bitch. | 这个婊子养的 |
[32:38] | That’s a little strong. | 这倒不至于 |
[32:41] | – He is dead! – Catch you next week. | -他死定了 -下周接你 |
[32:43] | What the hell is your problem?! | 你他妈的到底怎么了 |
[32:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:47] | First you bring a hot tv to my house, | 你先是给我家送了一台电视 |
[32:48] | – And now you’re bribing a cop? – What? | -现在你又贿赂警察 -什么 |
[32:50] | Whoa, lady. Nobody’s bribing nobody. | 哇 女士 没人贿赂谁 |
[32:53] | Man, you almost had me. | 你差点骗到我 |
[32:54] | You almost had me convinced | 你差点让我相信 |
[32:55] | That you were actually a decent guy. | 你是个真正斯文的家伙 |
[32:58] | This is Mikey from the neighborhood. | 这是我的邻居米凯伊 |
[33:00] | We played cards last night. He took me to the cleaners. | 我们昨天一起玩牌 他让我输个精光 |
[33:03] | I’m st making good on it. That’s it. | 我在还他钱 |
[33:04] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多傻 |
[33:05] | You know what? Papi was right. | 你知道吗 爸爸说得对 |
[33:08] | Once a thug, always a thug | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[33:11] | No. | 不 |
[33:14] | What’s up with you? Why are you all up in my business? | 你怎么了 为什么你总干涉我的事 |
[33:17] | I don’t know what your business is. | 我不知道你是干什么的 |
[33:19] | I can never tell if you’re telling me the truth or pulling a fast one. | 我根本不知道你跟我说的是实话还是谎话 |
[33:22] | So I keep you on your toes. You used to like that. | 所以你一直怀疑我 你以前就这样 |
[33:25] | We’re not kids anymore, Bobby. | 我们不再是小孩子了 波比 |
[33:27] | Fine. Look, what do you want from me? | 好的 看 你想知道什么 |
[33:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:31] | Maybe I just want to believe what you’re telling me | 可能我只是希望你说的是真的 |
[33:34] | And not drive myself crazy | 别让我自己发疯 |
[33:36] | Thinking that every word out of your mouth is a con job. | 想着从你口中说出的每一个字都是假的 |
[33:39] | It might make having your baby a little easier. | 这让我怀你的孩子容易些 |
[34:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:08] | Hey. Did I hear Papi leave? | 嘿 你听到爸爸走了 |
[34:10] | Yep. Left early, won’t say a word to me. | 是的 早些时候走的 没跟我说一个字 |
[34:13] | – What about Bobby? – No, I haven’t spoken to him | -波比怎么样了 -不 我没跟他说话 |
[34:16] | Since he freaked out and took off yesterday. | 自从他昨天生气离开 |
[34:18] | Maybe Papi’s right. Maybe he’s not the right guy. | 可能爸爸是对的 可能他不是合适的家伙 |
[34:20] | Or maybe it just wasn’t the easiest way | 或者可能这容易 |
[34:23] | – For him to find out. – Yeah, I guess. | -让他发现 -是的 我猜 |
[34:25] | What about Matt? You talked to him? | 马特怎么样了 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[34:28] | No. I left him a message. He didn’t call back. | 不 我给他留了一条信息 他还没打回来 |
[34:31] | I mean, even if he did, | 我的意思是 即使他打给我 |
[34:33] | I don’t know what I’d say. | 我也不知道该说些什么 |
[34:33] | – He thinks I’m not passionate enough. – Oh, bull! | -他认为我不够激情 -哦 废话 |
[34:37] | Remember when you were 12 and you thought | 记得你12岁的时候你认为 |
[34:39] | If you didn’t marry a Hanson brother | 如果你没有嫁给汉森兄弟中的一个 |
[34:40] | You were gonna die? | 你就去死 |
[34:41] | And then in junior high | 然后到了初中 |
[34:43] | When you found out that Eddie Garcia was gay? | 当你发现埃迪加西亚是个同性恋 |
[34:45] | – And you wanted to kill yourself. – Wait. I didn’t tell you… | -你想杀了你自己 -等等 我还没说你 |
[34:48] | You read my diary? | 你看了我的日记 |
[34:51] | What? That stuff with henry was so hot. | 怎么了 和亨利的那段好热辣啊 |
[34:54] | Hilda, how could you?! | 希尔达 你怎么能这样 |
[34:55] | What? I’m your sister. I’m nosy. So sue me. | 怎么了 我可是你姐姐啊 那你去告我多管闲事 |
[34:58] | The point is you got plenty of passion. | 关键是你满有激情的嘛 |
[35:01] | And at least you got a decent guy to focus it on. | 至少你还有值得钟情的合适人选啊 |
[35:08] | Well, maybe you do, too. | 好了 看来你也有啊 |
[35:19] | Hey. | 你好 |
[35:19] | Hey. | 你好 |
[35:22] | Can I come in? It’s cold out here. | 我能进来吗 外面很冷 |
[35:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[35:32] | Look, I’m, uh, sorry about last night. | 我对昨晚的事情感到抱歉 |
[35:34] | It was just a bit of a shock. | 有点出人意料 |
[35:37] | And I know I haven’t given you much reason | 我知道让你觉得我是个好人 |
[35:39] | To believe I’m a good guy, | 还没有足够的理由 |
[35:40] | But I’m a good guy. | 可我的确是好人 |
[35:43] | You know? | 相信吗 |
[35:45] | I want to be there for you, | 我想和你在一起 |
[35:49] | For our kid, as much as you’ll let me. | 为了我们的孩子 只要你愿意 |
[35:55] | A little peace offering. | 求和的礼物 |
[35:57] | Something for the baby. | 给宝宝的一点东西 |
[35:58] | And the receipt’s in the bag. Okay? | 收据也在里头 行吗 |
[36:06] | Oh, marc. Hide me. Make yourself huge. | 马克 把我挡住 把你变大块头 |
[36:08] | Huh? And bloat. Bloat. | 哈 变大 变大 |
[36:09] | No. hi. Sorry I missed you last night. For some reason, | 你好 抱歉昨天没见到你 因为别的原因 |
[36:14] | I could not follow those directions you gave me. | 你给我的那些指示 我没做好 |
[36:16] | I wound up in a totally scary part of town. | 我在城里最可怕的地方迷路了 |
[36:18] | – I’m lucky I didn’t get murdered. – Ha ha. Lucky. | -幸好 小命没丢 -还好 |
[36:21] | Got you a present. | 给你的礼物 |
[36:25] | Underwear? | 内裤 |
[36:27] | Matching his and his. | 适合男同的 |
[36:29] | – We have to talk. – Quack! Quack! Quack! | -我们得谈谈 -呱呱呱 |
[36:32] | Baby duck. | 小鸭鸭 |
[36:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:36] | Listen… | 听好了 |
[36:38] | Before you say anything, | 在你开口之前 |
[36:41] | There’s, um, something I want to tell you. | 我该告诉你一些事情 |
[36:42] | This is all new to me, marc–the boyfriend thing. | 对我来说 这事从未有过 马克 交男友的事 |
[36:45] | And I can’t believe that I hit the jackpot on my first try. | 我都不相信第一次就遇到真命天子了 |
[36:50] | Look at you. | 你看你 |
[36:51] | You’re an adonis. | 你太帅了 |
[36:53] | You’re like a gay hugh jackman. | 你是休·杰克曼的男同版 |
[36:57] | I’m just… Really lucky. | 我真是 太走运了 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry. You wanted to say something? | 抱歉 你要说什么来着 |
[37:05] | Uh, it’s just– I’m going to… | 就是 我打算 |
[37:09] | Go slip into these. | 去试试这个 |
[37:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:17] | Don’t judge. He worships me. | 别说话 是他崇拜我 |
[37:30] | We need to talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[37:31] | Now wait. Before you say anything, | 稍等 在你开口之前 |
[37:33] | I… Owe you an apology. | 我 先道歉吧 |
[37:35] | I’m sure you had reasons for making the decision you did. | 你做决定一定有自己的原因 |
[37:38] | It’s water under the bridge. | 肯定是顺理成章的 |
[37:40] | Thank you, cal. I appreciate that. | 多谢 卡尔 |
[37:43] | And now I want you to pack up your office | 我想让你卷铺盖走人 |
[37:46] | And get the hell out of my building. What? | 赶快滚 什么 |
[37:49] | I’m backing Daniel and Wilhelmina. | 我要丹尼尔和威廉敏娜回来了 |
[37:51] | I want you to take their buyout offer. | 你要接受他们的条件 |
[37:53] | Claire, now you know I’ll do almost anything for you, | 克莱尔 你知道我什么都会为你做 |
[37:57] | But when it comes to running my business, | 不过说到经营自己的企业 |
[38:00] | I don’t like being told what to do… | 我可不希望被指手画脚的 |
[38:03] | By anyone. | 任何人都不行 |
[38:07] | In that case, I’ll be contacting Tyler– | 既然是这样 我就和泰勒联系了 |
[38:10] | That’s our son’s name. | 咱儿子就叫这名 |
[38:13] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[38:16] | And I’ll be providing him proof | 我要告诉他 生父是谁 |
[38:19] | Of who his biological father is, | 给他看看真凭实据 |
[38:21] | Along with a breakdown of your corporate holdings | 你的公司股份也会同时消失 |
[38:23] | And your net worth. | 还有你的纯利润 |
[38:24] | Oh, and maybe the name of a paternity lawyer thrown in, | 可能律师还会给你生父的权力 |
[38:28] | Just for good measure. | 这是额外送的 |
[38:30] | And now, | 现在 |
[38:32] | I want you out of this company | 我只想让你赶快离开公司 |
[38:35] | And… Out of my life. | 还有我的生活 |
[38:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:51] | My diary. This entry is from the day | 我的日记 记录下了从你毁掉我 |
[38:53] | that you killed every single one of my pitches. | 简单生活的第一天开始 |
[38:56] | I called you a cretin, which I think shows a lot of emotion, | 我叫你白痴 那就是打是亲骂是爱 |
[38:58] | Because I don’t think that’s a word people | 因为我才不觉得你傻 |
[38:59] | – actually use anymore. – What are you doing? | -那才是人们常用的字眼 -你在干嘛 |
[39:01] | Two weeks ago when you took me to dinner at Craft, | 两周前你带我去克拉夫特吃饭的时候 |
[39:03] | I was so happy, I wrote you a sonnet. | 我很开心 给你写了首诗 |
[39:06] | Why are you showing me this? | 你给我看这个干嘛 |
[39:07] | Cause… I may not put my emotions | 因为 我不善于表达 |
[39:13] | Up on a 10×10 foot canvas, | 不会用100英尺的大帆布写了告诉你 |
[39:14] | But that doesn’t mean they’re not there. | 可并不代表我对你没感觉 |
[39:17] | These pages are full of all kinds of passion. | 这里记录了各种心情 |
[39:21] | You had a thing for the hansons? | 你还有给韩生乐队的东西 |
[39:23] | Betty,I was a jerk yesterday. | 贝蒂 昨晚我太傻了 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have yelled at you. | 对不起 我不该冲你大吼大叫的 |
[39:28] | I shouldn’t have shown your paintings. | 我不该把你的画拿出来的 |
[39:30] | Bey, you were right. | 贝蒂 你说的对 |
[39:33] | Look, you made me realize | 你让我意识到 |
[39:35] | That I need to find a better balance in my life. | 我应该找到生活的平衡 |
[39:38] | I love you, and I want us to work, | 我爱你 想要一起工作 |
[39:41] | So I need to find something to pour myself into | 所以我该找些能全心投入的事情 |
[39:43] | To take the pressure off us, and I don’t think it’s “mode.” | 才能给我们减压 我觉得时尚不适合我 |
[39:46] | – What do you mean? – I’m quitting. | -你说什么 -我要辞职 |
[39:51] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[39:55] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[39:57] | It’s not my passion. | 这里不适合我 |
[39:59] | You know, I need some time alone | 我该有自己的时间 |
[40:01] | So I that can find something that inspires me | 才能找到激发我灵感的东西 |
[40:04] | As much as you do. | 像你那样 |
[40:06] | Well, I’m happy for you. Mm. | 不错啊 为你高兴 |
[40:10] | But alone? Does that mean we can’t hang out tonight? | 一个人 就是说我们今晚不能出去玩了哦 |
[40:13] | Yeah, sorry. I’ve got some big plans. | 是啊 我有些大计划 |
[40:16] | Dinner for one, maybe a movie by myself, | 一人晚餐 单人电影 |
[40:19] | Some drinking alone. | 独自买醉 |
[40:21] | – Sounds nice. – Sounds awful. | -不错啊 -糟透了 |
[40:23] | Do you want to come over? | 你想来吗 |
[40:25] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[40:26] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[40:29] | down the hallway to the left. | 去楼下大厅左边 |
[40:32] | Not wasting any time I see. | 分秒必争啊 |
[40:34] | There are trends to be set. | 这里要放些新款 |
[40:38] | Kudos on out-maneuvering hartley. | 你把哈特利踢出局 |
[40:41] | You must have found one mighty big stick | 一定找到了什么诀窍 |
[40:43] | To beat that horse with. | 才把他降服的 |
[40:44] | I know you had something to do with this. | 我知道肯定和你有关 |
[40:46] | Claire, whatever are you talking about? | 克莱尔 你说什么呐 |
[40:48] | Confidential files don’t just land on people’s desks | 保密的文件不会无缘无故地就放到了 |
[40:51] | Around here by accident. | 别人的办公桌上 |
[40:56] | I don’t want Daniel to know about South Dakota. | 我不想让丹尼尔知道南达科他的事 |
[41:01] | Is that understood? | 明白没 |
[41:03] | Claire, darling, how can I tell daniel | 克莱尔 我怎么会告诉丹尼尔 |
[41:06] | Something I know absolutely nothing about? | 连我都不清楚的事呢 |
[41:14] | Move it. Out of my way. | 快走 别挡道 |