| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | What do you two think you are, a pair of queens? | 你们以为你俩是谁 娥皇女英么 | 
| [00:04] | Well, I’m king around here, so don’t forget it! | 我才是这里的国王 别忘了 | 
| [00:09] | http://www.yyets.net | |
| [00:12] | Oh, my gosh! I’m sorry. are you guys okay? | 哦 我的天啊 抱歉 你们还好吗 | 
| [00:17] | That was so great! | 太棒了 | 
| [00:19] | Oh, Justin! Your Stanley is perfect. Oh! | 哦 贾斯廷 你演的史丹利太完美了 哦 | 
| [00:22] | Betty, I’m not sure. | 贝蒂 我不确定 | 
| [00:23] | You may have put the “blah” in Blanche. | 你应该在布兰奇的台词里 加上”废话”这句 | 
| [00:25] | Well, you didn’t exactly put the “stellar” in Stella. | 嗯 你演斯特拉的时候 也没加”主要的”这个词 | 
| [00:28] | Ooh, mean! | 哦 真挑剔 | 
| [00:30] | You are so getting into Lena Korvavinky’s class! | 你肯定能进雷纳.卡尔娃维奇的表演班 | 
| [00:33] | I can feel it. | 我有直觉 | 
| [00:34] | It’s Lena Korvinka. How do you not know that? | 是雷纳.卡尔维卡 你怎么连这不知道 | 
| [00:38] | She is only the most famous | 她是我们这个时代 | 
| [00:40] | living actress of our time. | 在世的最有名的女演员 | 
| [00:42] | I think it is so cool | 我觉得你能参加她的试镜 | 
| [00:44] | that you get to audition for her. | 真是太酷了 | 
| [00:45] | – Her classes are legendary. – I know! | -她的表演班是个传奇 -我知道 | 
| [00:48] | She’s probably seen it all. | 她可能清楚得很 | 
| [00:50] | I wonder if “a streetcar named desire” | 不知道用<欲望号街车>的桥段 | 
| [00:51] | is a little too obvious. | 会不会有点太张扬了 | 
| [00:53] | I may need to rethink this. | 我要重新考虑一下 | 
| [00:58] | I’m so nervous for him. I hope he gets this. | 我真替他捏把汗 我希望他能录取 | 
| [01:00] | I know. High school hasn’t exactly | 是啊 高中生活 | 
| [01:03] | been a picnic for him. | 真的不适合他 | 
| [01:04] | Mm. That’s why Bobby and I are gonna wait | 嗯 这是为什么波比和我打算 | 
| [01:07] | until this whole thing is over | 等到这件事结束以后 | 
| [01:08] | until we tell him about… | 再告诉他… | 
| [01:09] | The baby. | 孩子的事 | 
| [01:10] | Wait. You guys are gonna tell him together? | 等等 你们打算一起告诉他 | 
| [01:13] | – That sounds promising. – I know! | -听起来靠谱 -我知道 | 
| [01:16] | Okay, I’m ready to go. | 好了 我要走了 | 
| [01:18] | Wait. wait, you guys are leaving already? | 等等 等等 你们要走了吗 | 
| [01:21] | I thought that maybe you could stay, hang out, | 我以为你们或许可以留下来 | 
| [01:23] | And we could have dinner or something. | 我们可以吃个晚餐什么的 | 
| [01:25] | Oh, I’m sorry. I made dinner plans with Bobby. | 对不起 我跟波比约好了一起吃 | 
| [01:27] | Yeah. and I have to decide on my comedic monologue. | 是啊 我得去敲定我的喜剧性独白 | 
| [01:30] | It’s between Mauriat and one of Brad’s | 在莫里哀和布莱德 | 
| [01:33] | breakdowns from “the Rachel Zoe Project.” | 在”蕾切尔.祖计划”里的失败里选择 | 
| [01:35] | Well, that’s too bad ’cause I made too much pasta, | 嗯 真倒霉 因为我做了太多意大利面 | 
| [01:39] | And I was hoping you guys | 我还想着你们 | 
| [01:40] | would help me eat the leftovers. | 能帮我把剩下的吃完呢 | 
| [01:42] | – Sorry, a.b. – All right. | -抱歉 贝姨 -好吧 | 
| [01:44] | Well, I guess I’m just used to | 我想我只是习惯了 | 
| [01:45] | making enough for me and Matt. | 做我和马特的两人份了 | 
| [01:47] | Aw, you want me to cancel? I’ll call Bobby. | 你想让我取消吗 我打给波比 | 
| [01:50] | No, no. Come on, don’t be silly. Go! | 不 不 拜托 别傻了 走吧 | 
| [01:53] | It’s not like I have nothing to do. | 我又不是没事可做 | 
| [01:56] | It’s gonna be another cold one tomorrow, | 明天又会是个大冷天 | 
| [01:58] | so bundle up and watch out for the ice. | 所以要注意保暖 小心路滑 | 
| [01:59] | In other news, a woman in midtown was found dead | 另一则消息 在市中心一名女子 | 
| [02:03] | in her apartment yesterday after almost a month. | 在公寓里死了一个月之后 才被人发现 | 
| [02:05] | Sources say that | 有消息说 虽然此女子 | 
| [02:07] | though the woman lived in the building for 12 years, | 已经住在这所公寓长达12年 | 
| [02:07] | none of her more than 50 neighbors | 她的50多个邻居中 没有人 | 
| [02:11] | really knew her or noticed her absence. | 认识她或注意到她的存在 | 
| [02:13] | I saw her through the window once, | 我有一次透过窗户看见她 | 
| [02:15] | eating her pasta alone. Looked like she made too much. | 一个人吃着意面 做了超多 | 
| [02:20] | How sad. | 杯具啊 | 
| [02:22] | I guess the old saying is true– | 我想古语说得好 | 
| [02:24] | You really can be alone in a crowd. | 大隐隐于市 | 
| [02:32] | Hey, guys! I was just thinking, wouldn’t it be fun | 嗨 大家 我刚刚在想 如果我们三个 | 
| [02:34] | if the three of us walked to work together someday? | 哪天一起走去上班 会不会很好玩 | 
| [02:36] | I mean, seeing as we do live | 我是说 鉴于我们都住在 | 
| [02:37] | across the hall from each other and everything. | 离彼此只隔着条走廊的地方 | 
| [02:39] | We live across the hall from each other? | 我们离彼此只隔着走廊 | 
| [02:40] | Yeah. when I say, “don’t go in the hall. It’s there,” | 是啊 当我说 “别去走廊 她在那儿” | 
| [02:42] | That’s what I mean. | 我就是这个意思 | 
| [02:44] | Okay, so we’re doing the mean thing. | 好了 我们要做点有意思的事儿 | 
| [02:46] | I just think that it’s weird | 我只是觉得 我不认识 | 
| [02:47] | that I don’t know anyone else in the building. | 这栋楼里任何一个别的人 真是奇怪 | 
| [02:48] | I mean, do either one of you | 我是说 你们当中有谁 | 
| [02:49] | ever talk to anybody else? | 跟其他人交谈过吗 | 
| [02:50] | Not directly, but we do leave nasty notes | 没直接聊过 但是我们会在楼下的公告栏里 | 
| [02:52] | on the bulletin board downstairs for some of them. | 给某些人留些下流的便条 | 
| [02:54] | Synonymously, of course. | 差不多 当然 | 
| [02:56] | See, here’s the problem | 瞧 这就是 | 
| [02:57] | with living in an apartment complex. | 住在公寓里的综合症 | 
| [02:58] | People come home, they close their doors, | 人们回家 关上门 | 
| [03:00] | they shut out the rest of the world, | 老死不相往来 | 
| [03:01] | and no one takes any time | 没有人会花时间 | 
| [03:02] | to even get to know their neighbors. | 哪怕去了解一下他们的邻居 | 
| [03:04] | You should really do something about that, Betty. | 你真该为此做点什么 贝蒂 | 
| [03:06] | You know what? I’m going to. | 你知道吗 我正要去做呢 | 
| [03:08] | She’s a real go-getter, isn’t she? | 她真是说干就干啊 对吧 | 
| [03:10] | If only she’d apply | 要是她能把勇气 | 
| [03:11] | some of that pluck to her chin hair. | 用到她的鬓毛上就好了 | 
| [03:15] | – See you later. – Good one. | -待会见 -说得好 | 
| [03:17] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [03:19] | Oh, and could you also make up some more media kits | 哦 有机会的话 你能再补一些 | 
| [03:21] | when you get a chance? | 媒体发放资料 | 
| [03:23] | I’m gonna need Marc for the rest of the day | 今天剩下的时间 我都需要马克 | 
| [03:24] | to help organize the wild vest shoot. Marc. | 去协助迷彩背心的拍摄 马克 | 
| [03:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. wait a second. | 哇 哇 等等 | 
| [03:30] | I can’t spare Marc today. | 我今天不能放马克走 | 
| [03:32] | Daniel, I am working | 丹尼尔 我同时担任 | 
| [03:33] | as both editor-in-chief and creative director. | 主编和创意总监的职务 | 
| [03:35] | Until we hire a senior fashion editor, | 直到我们雇用一个高级时尚编辑 | 
| [03:37] | I have to have Marc available to me. Marc. | 我都不得不让马克替我办事 马克 | 
| [03:40] | Marc, stay. Look, I’m sorry you’re so overwhelmed, | 马克 留下 听着 你这么忙 我很抱歉 | 
| [03:43] | – but I need him, too. – To what, schedule your naps? | -但是我也需要他 -去做什么呢 安排你的午觉 | 
| [03:46] | You know what? I’ve had just about enough out of you. | 你知道吗 我已经受够你了 | 
| [03:49] | I’ve been more than kind in sharing Marc with you | 在过去的几周里 我好心好意让你跟我一起 | 
| [03:51] | Over the past few weeks, but that’s it. | 共用马克 但到此为止 | 
| [03:53] | He is off-limits to you. | 他不归你管了 | 
| [03:55] | What? You can’t cut me off from my own assistant. | 什么 你不能把我和我自己的助理分开 | 
| [03:57] | He’s not your assistant anymore. He’s mine. | 他不再是你的助理了 他是我的 | 
| [04:00] | Let me get one thing through | 让我帮你的书呆子 | 
| [04:03] | that giant egg head of yours. | 理理清楚 | 
| [04:04] | I will get Marc back. this is not over. | 我会要回马克的 这事儿没完 | 
| [04:21] | Hi! I’m Betty. | 嗨 我是贝蒂 | 
| [04:22] | I just moved back into the building, | 我刚刚搬回这栋楼 | 
| [04:23] | And I was wondering if maybe you– | 我想知道你是否… | 
| [04:25] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 | 
| [04:30] | Hi. Wanna come to a karaoke party in 5-g? | 嗨 想来5楼G室参加K歌聚会吗 | 
| [04:37] | “I will hunt you down, ‘o’ magazine stealer.” | “我会找到你的 杂志窃贼” | 
| [04:40] | “Stop letting your dog pee in the hallway, jackass.” | “别让你的狗在走廊里撒尿了 混蛋” | 
| [04:43] | That’s not very nice. | 真不礼貌 | 
| [04:47] | Hey! Hey, could you let us in? | 你能让我们进去吗 | 
| [04:54] | – Thank you so much! – Thank you so much. | -非常感谢 -非常感谢 | 
| [04:57] | We were about to freeze out there. | 我们在外面都快冻僵了 | 
| [04:58] | Yeah, it looks like you were turning blue. | 是啊 你们脸色发青呢 | 
| [05:00] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [05:00] | Do you guys live in the building? | 你们住在这里吗 | 
| [05:01] | We’re moving in today. | 我们今天刚搬进来 | 
| [05:03] | Yeah, in all the craziness, | 是啊 忙得一团糟 | 
| [05:04] | we managed to lock ourselves out. | 我们竟把自己锁在外面了 | 
| [05:05] | Oh! that’s awful. Oh, I’m Betty, by the way. | 哦 太糟糕了 哦 对了 我是贝蒂 | 
| [05:08] | Hi. Hey. I’m Gus, and–and that’s Vickie. | 嗨 我是加斯 这是薇琪 | 
| [05:10] | You know what? I just so happen to be throwing | 你知道吗 明天晚上我正好要举办 | 
| [05:12] | a neighborly karaoke party | 一次邻里间的K歌聚会 | 
| [05:13] | in my apartment tomorrow night. | 就在我房间 | 
| [05:14] | Come. You don’t have to sing if you don’t want to. | 来吧 你们不想唱可以不唱的 | 
| [05:17] | I mean, I will, but… | 我是说 我会唱的 但… | 
| [05:18] | My god, how nice! Thank you! | 我的天啊 真好 谢谢 | 
| [05:19] | – Yeah! Great! See you tomorrow. – Okay, bye. | -耶 太好了 明天见 -好的 再见 | 
| [05:25] | I wanna kill myself. | 我想杀了我自己 | 
| [05:27] | Wilhelmina and Daniel will not stop fighting over me. | 威廉敏娜和丹尼尔不会停止对我的争执的 | 
| [05:29] | This “menage a moi” has got to stop. | 这个”我的地盘我做主”必须到此为止了 | 
| [05:32] | I hate being in the middle. | 我讨厌被夹在中间 | 
| [05:33] | I mean, unless there’s a Gyllenhaal involved. | 我是说 除非与吉伦哈尔(影星)有关 | 
| [05:35] | Oh, this totally reminds of me | 这件事提醒了我 | 
| [05:37] | of when I was 12 and my parents separated. | 我12岁时父母离婚 | 
| [05:39] | I got so good at manipulating them. | 我是如此擅于掌控他们 | 
| [05:41] | They even bought me a chimp. I named him rainbow. | 他们什么给我买了只黑猩猩 我给他取名叫彩虹 | 
| [05:44] | Ohh, that’s so cute. | 哦 真可爱 | 
| [05:45] | But then I got bored of him and left him in a cab. | 但后来我厌倦了他 把他扔在一个出租车里 | 
| [05:48] | Not as cute. | 没这么可爱了 | 
| [05:49] | Oh, I just can’t take much more of this bickering. | 我不能忍受这样的争吵了 | 
| [05:52] | Aww, you poor little gay-bee. | 你这个可怜的同志小蜜蜂 | 
| [05:54] | You know, as the child of an almost-broken home, | 你知道的 作为一个几近破裂的家庭里的孩子 | 
| [05:56] | I totally know how you feel. | 我完全了解你的感受 | 
| [06:01] | I just got an amaze-balls idea. | 我刚想到个好点子 | 
| [06:03] | Why don’t you let me work | 你为什么不让我 | 
| [06:04] | some of my manipulative magic | 把一些我操纵人的魔力 | 
| [06:05] | On mommy and daddy “mode”? | 运用到”风尚”的爸爸妈妈身上呢 | 
| [06:08] | Actually, you know what? Go ahead. | 是啊 你知道吗 去吧 | 
| [06:10] | But I can’t hear about anything | 但是我不能听到任何风吹草动 | 
| [06:12] | or be involved in any way. | 或者被牵连进去 | 
| [06:13] | Besides, I already have my own plan in motion | 还有 我已经在酝酿我自己的计划 | 
| [06:16] | for how to get myself out of this mess. | 关于怎么将我自己从这个困局里解救出来 | 
| [06:18] | – What is it? – It’s top secret | -是什么 -这是绝密 | 
| [06:21] | Don’t screw up whatever you’re gonna do, okay? | 无论你要做什么 别搞砸了 好吗 | 
| [06:35] | Excuse me. What happened? | 抱歉 怎么了 | 
| [06:38] | Our building got broken into. | 我们的大楼被人破门而入 | 
| [06:40] | A whole bunch of the apartments were robbed. | 几乎洗劫一空 | 
| [06:42] | Look, they even stole our planter. | 他们甚至偷了我们的花盆 | 
| [06:44] | – Oh, no! – Oh, yeah. | -哦 不 -哦 是的 | 
| [06:46] | But a neighbor saw what was happening, | 但是一个邻居看见了事情的经过 | 
| [06:47] | So he called the police, | 他报了警 | 
| [06:49] | and now they’re scanning through security footage | 现在他们正在扫描监控录像 | 
| [06:51] | so see if they can find a positive i.d. | 看看能否发现可疑的人 | 
| [06:52] | Oh, good. | 哦 太好了 | 
| [06:53] | That’s them! | 就是他们 | 
| [06:54] | They’re the ones I saw running off with our planter. | 他们就是我看见抢走我们花盆的人 | 
| [06:57] | Hey, who’s the dink letting ’em in? | 嘿 那个让他们进来的蠢货是谁 | 
| [07:06] | Wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [07:09] | You’re the dink! | 你就是那个蠢货 | 
| [07:25] | I mean, how was I supposed to know | 我是说 我怎么会知道 | 
| [07:27] | that they were burglars? | 他们是窃贼呢 | 
| [07:28] | Oh, it’s always the fresh-faced ones that get ya. | 肯定是些新面孔吧 | 
| [07:30] | All I can say is, | 我能说的是 | 
| [07:31] | it’s a good thing | 所幸他们没爬高到 | 
| [07:32] | they didn’t get as high as our floor. | 我们那层去 | 
| [07:33] | they did. | 他们去了 | 
| [07:34] | Amanda didn’t tell you? they stole her silver bag. | 阿曼达没告诉你吗 他们偷了她一个银色的包 | 
| [07:37] | You mean the silver bag with the huge gold skull | 你是说那个带着硕大的金色外壳的银色的包 | 
| [07:39] | – That’s either hideous or brilliant? – Yeah. | -要么是垃圾 要么是极品的那个吗 -是啊 | 
| [07:42] | I told her I would buy her a new one, but… | 我告诉她我会给她买个新的 但是… | 
| [07:45] | He runs so funny. | 他跑起来真滑稽 | 
| [07:47] | I feel awful. I just wish there was a way | 我觉得糟透了 我真希望有种方法 | 
| [07:49] | I could make it up to the building. | 能让我弥补这栋楼里的人 | 
| [07:50] | All of my neighbors hate me now. | 我所有的邻居现在都恨我 | 
| [07:52] | Someone actually wrote the word “die” | 有人把大写字体的”去死” | 
| [07:53] | in huge letters across the party invitation I posted. | 写在我的聚会邀请函上 | 
| [07:58] | You do the red-lining on these | 由于你有助理 | 
| [07:59] | since you have the assistant. | 你负责在这上面划红线 | 
| [08:04] | Wow. it’s been a real joy | 哇 有她回到办公室 | 
| [08:06] | to have her back in the office. | 真是一大乐事啊 | 
| [08:07] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 | 
| [08:09] | Yeah, you can get me | 有啊 你可以帮我在门口 | 
| [08:10] | one of those electric dog fences for the doorway– | 装一个电动狗狗护栏 | 
| [08:12] | Something that will shock Wilhelmina | 每次威廉敏娜走进来 | 
| [08:13] | every time she comes in. | 都能让她吓一跳 | 
| [08:14] | Daniel, I don’t think that would even work on her. | 丹尼尔 我想那也对她无效 | 
| [08:17] | But it might work in my building. | 但它可能对我的公寓有用 | 
| [08:19] | After careful thought, | 经过仔细的思考 | 
| [08:20] | I’ve decided to use | 我决定用经典的 | 
| [08:21] | the classic “parent trap” technique | “双亲诱捕”术 | 
| [08:22] | with Daniel and Wilhelmina. | 对付丹尼尔和威廉敏娜 | 
| [08:23] | Uh, great. Fine. Whatever. | 呃 太好了 行 随便 | 
| [08:24] | Listen, remember yesterday | 听着 记得昨天 | 
| [08:26] | when you borrowed my laptop, | 你借了我的笔记本 | 
| [08:27] | And before you left you put it into your silver bag? | 你离开之前 你把它放进了你的银包里 | 
| [08:30] | The one you said was hideous? | 那个你说是垃圾的那个 | 
| [08:31] | Or brilliant. | 或者是极品 | 
| [08:33] | You took my laptop out of the bag | 你把我的笔记本从包里拿出来了 | 
| [08:35] | Before it got stolen, right? | 在它被偷走之前 对吗 | 
| [08:38] | Please, please, please, please, please | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 | 
| [08:40] | – Please tell me that you did. – Okay, I did. | -别告诉我你没拿出来 -好吧 我拿出来了 | 
| [08:42] | Oh! Thank God. Where is it? | 谢天谢地 它在哪儿 | 
| [08:45] | – What? – My laptop. | -什么呀 -我的笔记本 | 
| [08:48] | Is this a trick question? | 这是脑筋急转弯吗 | 
| [08:49] | Oh, my god! Oh, god. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 | 
| [08:53] | This is a disaster. My entire life was on that computer. | 完蛋了 我这辈子就指着那电脑活着了 | 
| [08:56] | Marc, I know you’re upset, | 马克 我知道你很惊慌 | 
| [08:57] | But it’s not like “Hot Guys of the Israeli Army” | 但那些东西又不像是《军中猛男》一样 | 
| [08:59] | Can’t be downloaded again. | 下载不到了 | 
| [09:00] | I’m not talking about “oy, the boys.” | 我不是在说我电脑里的毛片 | 
| [09:02] | There’s stuff on that computer that is the key to my future, | 而是那些关系着我前途的文件 | 
| [09:06] | And now it is gone… Forever. | 它们都丢了 再也找不回来了 | 
| [09:08] | I’m going to be sick. | 我会郁闷而死的 | 
| [09:09] | Okay, Marc, don’t worry. I got you covered. | 好了 马克 别担心 有我帮你呢 | 
| [09:13] | This Wilhelmina and Daniel thing is in the bag. | 威廉敏娜和丹尼尔的事 我已经策划好了 | 
| [09:17] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我 | 
| [09:22] | Ay, Justin! | 贾斯廷 | 
| [09:24] | I wanna be supportive, but the pacing has to stop. | 我不想泼你冷水 但你不能消停一会儿吗 | 
| [09:27] | Okay, I’ll just go upstairs. | 好吧 我上楼去练 | 
| [09:30] | Hey, I got us some scary movies. | 我租了几部恐怖片 | 
| [09:32] | The lady at the rental place said they were “campy fun.” | 店里的老板娘说这些都带有同志色彩 | 
| [09:34] | I can’t, grandpa. | 现在不行 外公 | 
| [09:36] | No one likes campy fun as much as I do, | 没人比我更喜欢同志电影了 | 
| [09:38] | But I’m a little wound up right now. | 但我现在太紧张了 | 
| [09:41] | Maybe I’ll feel better | 也许今晚 | 
| [09:42] | After my run-through at the audition space tonight. | 试镜之后我会好一些 | 
| [09:45] | Need a ride? I could take you. | 需要我送你去吗 | 
| [09:46] | Bobby and I already got it covered. | 我和波比会送他去 | 
| [09:51] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [09:55] | Okay, this has to stop. | 好了 不能再这样下去了 | 
| [09:58] | – What are you talking about? – You. This. | -你在说什么呢 -说现在的局面 | 
| [10:00] | The way you act every time Bobby’s name comes up. | 每次听到波比的名字时你的反应 | 
| [10:04] | Come on, I thought maybe you could come with me | 拜托了 我还盼着星期四你 | 
| [10:06] | To the doctor’s appointment on Thursday… | 能和我一起去医院呢 | 
| [10:08] | See your new grandkid. | 见见你下一个孙辈 | 
| [10:11] | Is he gonna be there? | 他会去吗 | 
| [10:13] | If by “he” you mean Bobby– | 如果你说的是波比的话 | 
| [10:14] | Yeah, the father of my child is gonna be there. | 是的 他会去 他是孩子的父亲 | 
| [10:18] | He wants to be there every step of the way. | 他不想错过任何关于孩子的事 | 
| [10:20] | You’re deceiving yourself, mija. | 你这是在欺骗自己 孩子 | 
| [10:23] | Can’t you see that this Bobby character Is not reliable? | 你不知道波比这个人根本靠不住吗 | 
| [10:27] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [10:28] | Bobby and I are gonna be a family. | 波比会成为我的家人 | 
| [10:30] | So… you better get used to it. | 所以 你最好接受现实 | 
| [10:37] | Thank you, everyone, for coming. | 谢谢大家的捧场 | 
| [10:40] | Not as big a turnout as I hoped. | 没我想象的人数多 | 
| [10:42] | But one, two, three, four of us–that’s not bad, right? | 不过来了一 二 三 四个人 也不错 | 
| [10:45] | Oh, don’t count me. I’m just gettin’ my mail. | 别算上我 我是来取信的 | 
| [10:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:50] | So… after yesterday’s unfortunate incident, | 那么 昨天发生的不幸 | 
| [10:54] | Which I feel partially responsible for– | 有一部分是我的原因 | 
| [10:56] | Partially? It was your fault. | 一部分 完全就是你的错 | 
| [10:58] | Okay, I mean, I didn’t rob the building myself. | 好吧 我的意思是 我又没有偷东西 | 
| [11:01] | I made an innocent mistake. | 我只是犯了个无心之过而已 | 
| [11:04] | Anyway, I spoke to our landlord–Mr. Z.– | 言归正传 我和房东Z先生谈过了 | 
| [11:07] | And arranged for him to install | 我让他在大门上 | 
| [11:09] | An electronic locking device on our doors. | 安装了电子锁 | 
| [11:13] | See? | 看到了吗 | 
| [11:14] | Now none of us will ever have to | 我们再也不用担心 | 
| [11:16] | Worry about “lost keys” again | 丢钥匙的问题了 | 
| [11:18] | Because we’ll have the option of using a pass code, | 因为我们可以设置一个密码 | 
| [11:21] | Which I will now choose based | 密码就从大家的 | 
| [11:22] | On your thoughtful suggestions. | 的提供的建议中抽出 | 
| [11:26] | The new building pass code | 大楼的密码是 | 
| [11:28] | Is… “fart.” | 是 “放屁” | 
| [11:33] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:35] | I guess I’ll just pick another one. | 我们再抽一个 | 
| [11:37] | – Why? – What’s wrong with “fart”? | -怎么了 -“放屁”有什么不好 | 
| [11:39] | First you get us robbed | 你让我们遭了抢 | 
| [11:40] | And now you won’t even take our suggestions? | 还想不采纳我们的建议吗 | 
| [11:44] | Fine. | 行 | 
| [11:45] | The building has spoken. | 居民们发话了 | 
| [11:47] | I will have Mr. Z. notify everyone | 我会让Z先生通知大家 | 
| [11:49] | That the new building pass code is “fart.” | 大楼的新密码是”放屁” | 
| [11:54] | Okay, now… | 那么 现在 | 
| [11:55] | For the cutting of the ribbon. | 该剪彩了 | 
| [11:58] | Marc! | 马克 | 
| [11:59] | You just ruined my ribbon! | 你把我的彩带扯掉了 | 
| [12:00] | Yeah? Well, you ruined my life, so… I guess we’re even. | 是吗 你还毁了我的前途呢 我们扯平了 | 
| [12:04] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 | 
| [12:05] | My laptop was in Amanda’s silver bag. | 我的笔记本电脑就装在阿曼达的银色小包里 | 
| [12:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [12:11] | I can call H.R. Maybe insurance will cover it. | 我会打电话给保险公司 他们会赔付的 | 
| [12:13] | Really? Will they also cover my lost submission material | 真的吗 那他们能赔得起我电脑里 | 
| [12:16] | For the new senior fashion editor’s job? | 高级时尚编辑的职位申请材料吗 | 
| [12:18] | Huh?! Will they?! | 能吗 他们能吗 | 
| [12:20] | Wow. You were applying for that? | 什么 你在申请那个职位吗 | 
| [12:22] | That’s… ambitious. | 真是 有抱负 | 
| [12:23] | Yeah, Betty. Newsflash– | 是的 贝蒂 最新新闻 | 
| [12:26] | You’re not the only one with hopes and dreams. | 你不是世上唯一一个怀揣梦想的人 | 
| [12:32] | So, uh, Marc went home sick, huh? | 那么 马克生病回家了 对吗 | 
| [12:35] | Mm-hmm. ’cause he has looked pretty tired lately. | 他最近一直都显得很憔悴 | 
| [12:37] | Totally. So it looks like all you have left | 的确如此 看起来你只剩6点15 | 
| [12:40] | – Is your 6:15 in the lounge. – Oh, great. | -在休息室的一个会需要开了 -太好了 | 
| [12:43] | Oops. Strike that. | 忘了吧 | 
| [12:45] | Forget I ever said anything or she’ll kill me. | 就当我什么都没说 不然她会杀了我的 | 
| [12:48] | – What? who will kill you? – Wilhelmina. | -什么 谁会杀了你 -威廉敏娜 | 
| [12:51] | I wasn’t supposed to tell you about that meeting. | 我不该跟你提这个会议的 | 
| [12:53] | She said something about wanting to take it alone. | 她说想要单独开这个会 | 
| [12:56] | – She did, did she? – Yeah. | -她真这么说 -是啊 | 
| [12:59] | Well, I guess she’s in for a very big surprise. | 我想她肯定是要给我什么惊喜 | 
| [13:03] | Marc went home sick? | 马克生病回家了 | 
| [13:05] | He’d never have the nerve to do that on my watch. | 他跟着我的时候可从来不敢这么干 | 
| [13:10] | Why are you still here? | 你还呆在这儿干嘛 | 
| [13:12] | Oh! uh, Marc left your schedule with me. | 马克把你的日程安排留给了我 | 
| [13:14] | I thought you might wanna go over it. | 我觉得应该熟悉一下 | 
| [13:16] | – No. – No? | -不用了 -不用了 | 
| [13:18] | Um, because you do have an appointment– | 你一会儿可有一个会议 | 
| [13:21] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [13:22] | But, uh, don’t you want me to tell you about | 但是 你不想让我跟你说说 | 
| [13:23] | The 6:15 meeting that dad– | 6点15爹地 | 
| [13:25] | I mean, Daniel is running? | 我是说 丹尼尔 要开的会吗 | 
| [13:27] | Did you just refer to Daniel as “dad”? | 你刚才是把丹尼尔称作”爹地”了吗 | 
| [13:30] | No, mom. I mean, Wilhel-mommy. | 没有 妈咪 我是说 威利妈咪 | 
| [13:32] | I mean, Daniel set up a meeting | 丹尼尔要在休息室举行一个会议 | 
| [13:33] | That he doesn’t want you to know about in the lounge. | 他还不想让你知道 | 
| [13:35] | Look, I don’t know what kind of kinky relationship | 好了 我不知道你和丹尼尔的关系 | 
| [13:38] | You and Daniel have, | 有多纠结 | 
| [13:40] | But “daddy” is not keeping me from any meeting. | 但是”爹地”开会是不会瞒得过我的 | 
| [13:47] | I am so getting another chimp out of this. | 我的水平真是越来越高了 | 
| [13:51] | Come on, Marc! | 拜托了 马克 | 
| [13:52] | I’m not gonna leave till you open the door! | 你不开门 我就不走 | 
| [13:58] | Talk fast. | 有话快说 | 
| [13:59] | I’m in the middle of anger eating a 7-cheese lasagna. | 我正暴饮暴食呢 7倍奶酪的宽面条 | 
| [14:01] | I just want to apologize. | 我只是想跟你道歉 | 
| [14:03] | I think it’s great | 我觉得你要申请 | 
| [14:05] | That you’re applying for the senior editor position. | 高级编辑的职位是很棒的 | 
| [14:09] | So you don’t think it’s out of my league? | 你不觉得我是自不量力吗 | 
| [14:11] | I think it’s a big step up, | 我觉得这是很高的目标 | 
| [14:13] | But you’re perfect for it. | 但你完全有能力胜任 | 
| [14:15] | Of course I am. But it doesn’t matter. | 当然了 不过这都无所谓了 | 
| [14:17] | Wilhelmina’s gonna make a decision by tomorrow. | 威廉敏娜今晚就要确定人选了 | 
| [14:19] | So all of the submission materials | 申请材料在今晚之前 | 
| [14:21] | Have to be on her desk by tonight. | 就要交给她 | 
| [14:23] | And there is no way that I can recreate everything that I did | 我一个人根本来不及把我的那些成果 | 
| [14:26] | By myself by midnight. | 恢复出来 | 
| [14:28] | – What–what–what if I helped you? – Forget it, Betty. | -如果我也帮忙呢 -别逗了 贝蒂 | 
| [14:31] | Yeah, let me do this. | 真的 让我帮你吧 | 
| [14:32] | Please. I would feel so awful | 求你了 如果你因为我而丧失了 | 
| [14:34] | If you missed this opportunity because of me. | 晋升的机会 我会很内疚的 | 
| [14:38] | What do you have to lose? | 你怕什么呢 | 
| [14:43] | – Can I have a piece of lasagna? – No. | -能分给我点宽面条吗 -不行 | 
| [14:48] | I should’ve known you’d try and pull a stunt like this. | 我真没想到你会来这招儿 | 
| [14:50] | Well, I’m not the one booking secret meetings | 策划秘密会议 还想不被人发现的人 | 
| [14:52] | And trying to get away with it, am i? | 又不是我 不对吗 | 
| [14:54] | Yes, you are. That’s why I’m here. | 当然是你了 我就是来戳穿你的 | 
| [14:56] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 | 
| [15:01] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [15:02] | If neither of us booked this meeting, who is this? | 如果我们都没策划秘密会议 那这是谁 | 
| [15:07] | I’m your couples counselor. | 我是你们的婚姻咨询师 | 
| [15:09] | And by the looks of it, I have my work cut out for me. | 看起来 我的工作很是繁重啊 | 
| [15:18] | Couples counselor, is this some kinda joke? | 婚姻咨询师 这是个恶作剧吗 | 
| [15:20] | Who would do this? | 是谁干的 | 
| [15:21] | Oh, as if you didn’t know, daddy-o. | 别装蒜了 爹地 | 
| [15:24] | This is ridiculous. I’m leaving. | 真是胡扯 我走了 | 
| [15:26] | Well, I’ve clearly identified the beta dog | 好了 我已经确定这段婚姻中的那个 | 
| [15:29] | In this relationship. | “病狗”是谁了 | 
| [15:30] | I hope for your sake | 看在你自己的面子上 | 
| [15:31] | You didn’t just use the words “dog” or “beta” | 你不是把”病”和”狗”这两个字 | 
| [15:34] | In relation to me. | 用在我身上了吧 | 
| [15:35] | Sorry. I was merely referencing | 抱歉 我只是指一种 | 
| [15:38] | A common behavioral pattern. | 普遍的行为方式 | 
| [15:40] | The first person to leave a room | 第一个要离开的人 | 
| [15:42] | Tends to be the weaker one. | 往往是弱势的一方 | 
| [15:45] | Is that so? | 真的吗 | 
| [15:57] | Yes, I found my fancy paper. | 我找到我的精选文集了 | 
| [15:59] | “Matt-less in Manhattan”? | 《没有马特的曼哈顿》 | 
| [16:01] | You’re not seriously thinking of using that | 你不会真想拿这个 | 
| [16:03] | As a title for something, are you? | 当做文章的标题吧 | 
| [16:04] | It’s for my blog. I forgot it was up on the screen. | 这是我要在博客上写的 我忘记关上了 | 
| [16:07] | How do you want to do this? | 你想要怎么办 | 
| [16:08] | You wanna dictate while I type? | 你来念我来打字 | 
| [16:10] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 | 
| [16:11] | I had all these mock-ups and customized layouts. | 我有所有的模型和定制的模版 | 
| [16:13] | And it took me weeks to make all the decisions. | 花了我好几周才定下来 | 
| [16:15] | This is never gonna be as good. | 还远不够好 | 
| [16:16] | Yes, it will be, marc. you’re great. | 会好的 马克 你太棒了 | 
| [16:19] | I have to be more than great. | 我应该更棒哦 | 
| [16:20] | This is a senior position. I have to wow them. | 这可是高级职位 我该争取下的 | 
| [16:25] | Okay, well, then we’ll wow them. | 得了 得了 我们来争取吧 | 
| [16:27] | got all night, and neither of us have anything else to do. | 都忙了整晚了 没落下什么吧 | 
| [16:35] | Hi. we’re here for your party. | 好啊 我们来参加你派对的 | 
| [16:40] | I assumed no one was coming | 我以为抢劫案之后 | 
| [16:42] | After the whole burglary thing. | 都没人来了 | 
| [16:44] | What? so you don’t want us here? | 什么 那你是不想让我们来咯 | 
| [16:45] | No, i–yes, i-i do. | 不是的 是啊 是不想 | 
| [16:47] | I d–i did. it’s just… | 我 我想来着 就是 | 
| [16:49] | This last-minute project thing sort of came up, | 来了些紧急处理的事情 | 
| [16:51] | And I’m a little– what’s going on? | 我有点 怎么了 | 
| [16:53] | She’s canceling on us. what? now? | 她放我们鸽子呢 什么 现在吗 | 
| [16:55] | After everything she’s put us through? she owes us. | 发生这么多事 她还在耍我们 | 
| [16:58] | Mm-hmm. see, this is why | 好吧 看看 这就是原因 | 
| [16:59] | You should never get to know your neighbors. | 你会和街坊邻里老死不相往来的 | 
| [17:02] | And even though I spent years working my way to the top | 我花了这么长时间才爬到这个位置 | 
| [17:05] | While daniel here had the same job | 丹尼尔早就轻而易举的成了 | 
| [17:08] | Handed to him on a silver platter by his father, | 拜他那位父亲所赐 | 
| [17:11] | – I’ve always treated him with respect. – that is such bull. | -我对他总是尊敬有加 -天啊 胡说的 | 
| [17:15] | You’ve always been a bitch to me, | 你总是对我骂骂咧咧的 | 
| [17:16] | Only now she’s being a super bitch. it’s unbeliev– | 现在更是下贱至极了 不敢相信 | 
| [17:20] | You see what I have to deal with? | 你说我该怎么办 | 
| [17:22] | It’s the name-calling | 就是这个称呼的问题 | 
| [17:23] | – That hurts the most. – okay, time-out. | -最让我受不了 -得了 够了 | 
| [17:26] | She is totally faking right now. this is not her. | 她全是装的 你不知道她的本来面目 | 
| [17:29] | And p.s., she calls me names all the time. | 对了 她一直都直呼我名 | 
| [17:31] | This morning, she called me an egg head. | 今早上 她叫我书呆子 | 
| [17:33] | I was merely making an observation. | 我只不过是观察而已 | 
| [17:35] | Can I help it if your head has a weird elliptical arc to it? | 搞不好你脑子里有什么奇思怪想呢 | 
| [17:39] | Do you see this? she’s insulting me, | 看见没 她又在侮辱我 | 
| [17:40] | All because I wouldn’t let her get way with marc. | 就是因为我不让她陪马克 | 
| [17:42] | As if you could ever keep me from having my way! | 看起来是你总在妨碍我吧 | 
| [17:45] | Oh, get over yourself already! come on. | 得了吧 你放自己一马吧 | 
| [17:50] | I guess we’re done here. | 我想到此结束吧 | 
| [17:53] | I’m sorry to have wasted your time. | 抱歉浪费你时间了 | 
| [17:55] | On the contrary. this has been very enlightening. | 正相反 这些其实满有意义的 | 
| [17:58] | And I think I may have pinpointed | 我想我大致明白了 | 
| [18:02] | The source of your issue. | 你们的问题所在 | 
| [18:05] | Sexual tension. | 就是性紧张 | 
| [18:09] | Uh… look, I’m sorry. | 啊 抱歉 什么 | 
| [18:11] | Wilhelmina is the last person I would ever be interested in. | 全天下女人都死了 我也不会找威廉敏娜干那事 | 
| [18:14] | Well, her body language would suggest | 不过 她的体态语表明了 | 
| [18:17] | That she just might be interested in you. | 她应该对你有点性趣 | 
| [18:20] | Wait. her what seemed to suggest… | 什么 她的什么说明这些的 | 
| [18:22] | Please have a seat. | 坐下慢慢说 | 
| [18:26] | There are many nonverbal signals | 人类有非言语的信号 | 
| [18:28] | To indicate desire. | 来暗示欲望 | 
| [18:30] | For example, when someone steps into your space | 比如 有人侵入你的领地 | 
| [18:32] | And refuses to relinquish it, | 还拒绝退让 | 
| [18:35] | Or if there is mirroring of speech or movement. | 或者总是模仿你说话或是动作 | 
| [18:38] | In the animal kingdom, | 在动物王国里 | 
| [18:39] | It can be as simple as a female presenting her backside. | 雌性动物撅起屁股就是这个意思 | 
| [18:44] | My advice–if you want to stop the hostility, | 我建议 如果你想结束这种紧张的气氛 | 
| [18:46] | You’ve got to find a way to diffuse the sexual tension. | 最好想想怎么解决性紧张的问题吧 | 
| [18:54] | – It’s fine, betty. get over to your party. – I will in a minute. | -好了 贝蒂 去看看你的派对吧 -我一会就去 | 
| [18:57] | oh! what about this image? it looks kind of flow-y. | 这个图片怎样 看起来挺炫的 | 
| [19:00] | Oh, my god! I just had a brilliant idea! | 老天 我有个绝妙的主意 | 
| [19:01] | What if we layer real material over the images | 我们在这些图片上覆盖些真实的材料 | 
| [19:04] | To create a-a kind of 3-dimensional work of art? | 做成那种3D作品如何 | 
| [19:07] | Yeah, go with that. I’ll be right back. | 不错啊 快点试试 我一会回 | 
| [19:14] | Sorry! sorry, everybody! I’m sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 各位 不好意思 | 
| [19:17] | We just have to try and keep the music low | 我们该把音乐声音调小点吧 | 
| [19:19] | – For a little bit longer. – spoilsport. | -最好一直这样 -扫兴的家伙 | 
| [19:21] | This sucks. betty, I am working my ass off here. | 糟透了 贝蒂 我累死累活的干 | 
| [19:25] | Please don’t take away my music. | 别把音乐关了啊 | 
| [19:26] | we’ll be left with conversation, | 要不就只能聊天了 | 
| [19:28] | And that is not gonna work with this house of trolls. | 对这些怪人可不管用啊 | 
| [19:30] | That helps. frank, you know mrs. varner, right? | 怎么不管用了 弗兰克 你认识瓦纳太太吗 | 
| [19:34] | I mean, have you two ever spoken? | 我是说 你俩聊过没 | 
| [19:36] | You have so much in common. | 你们有很多共同之处啊 | 
| [19:38] | You live in 2-c, and she lives in 3-c. | 你住2c 她住在3c | 
| [19:41] | So you’re above me? yeah. | 这么说你住我楼上 是啊 | 
| [19:43] | -What do you wear, wooden shoes? – I can hear you pee. | -你穿的什么家伙 木头鞋子吗 -我能听到你尿尿 | 
| [19:47] | – great, we’re talking. I’ll be back. – no, don’t go, betty. | -好极了 开始聊天吧 我得走了 -别啊 别走 贝蒂 | 
| [20:09] | Betty. I gotta drop these off. I’ll be back in two seconds. | 贝蒂 我先放下这些 等两秒钟就来 | 
| [20:12] | You don’t have to. I finished. | 不用了 我搞定了 | 
| [20:13] | What? wow. that’s incredible. | 什么 哇 好赞啊 | 
| [20:17] | I know, I’m a genius. now I just have to get it | 我料到了 我是个天才吗 我该把它 | 
| [20:20] | Packed up and over there before the deadline. | 包好了在截止日期前交了 | 
| [20:21] | Gee, I wonder what I’m gonna put it in. | 老天 如果只有那个骷髅包的话 | 
| [20:23] | If only I had that brilliant skull bag… | 都不知道该在里面放什么 | 
| [20:26] | All right, let’s not live in the past. just go! go! | 得了 忘了那些吧 快走吧 | 
| [20:28] | And good luck. betty… | 好运哦 贝蒂 | 
| [20:31] | You know that I’m not one to get all gushy… | 你知道我没什么容易动感情的 | 
| [20:40] | Oh, thank god you’re here. | 谢天谢地你在这 | 
| [20:41] | I’m running out of body parts to entertain people with. | 我实在是没招去逗他们乐了 | 
| [20:47] | Hey, can we turn on the music yet? | 我们能把音乐开开吗 | 
| [20:49] | I can do better than that. | 当然没问题 | 
| [20:51] | I can hook up the karaoke machine! | 我来k歌啦 | 
| [20:54] | We’re gonna party tonight! | 马上就是我们的晚会之夜啦 | 
| [20:56] | That’s right! | 得了 | 
| [21:11] | Wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜 | 
| [21:12] | I didn’t, uh, realize you were still here. | 我不知道 你还在这 | 
| [21:15] | Well, I am. | 是啊 我在 | 
| [21:17] | Can we be done with the small talk now? | 我们可以结束那些小小的谈话没 | 
| [21:20] | Wait. she just folded her arms. | 等等 她把手臂交叉着了 | 
| [21:22] | Is she mirroring me? | 在学我吗 | 
| [21:26] | Ugh. damn it! what is this? | 天 什么东西啊 | 
| [21:29] | Oh, my god. | 额滴神 | 
| [21:30] | She’s presenting. | 她在秀 | 
| [21:32] | Was that guy right? | 那家伙真说中了 | 
| [21:51] | This is ridiculous! | 太搞笑了 | 
| [21:53] | Whoo! all right! | 哇 好了 | 
| [21:54] | Let’s get this party started! | 派对开始了 | 
| [22:11] | It’s so horrible, but I can’t look away. | 太雷人了 我还不能不看啊 | 
| [22:15] | Like a moth to a flame, burned by desire. | 简直是飞蛾扑火 被欲望烧死了 | 
| [22:24] | She’s baring her teeth. | 她在清牙齿 | 
| [22:26] | She totally wants to jump my bones. | 她就是在勾引我嘛 | 
| [22:53] | Did I blow a fuse? | 我把保险丝烧了吗 | 
| [23:01] | No, no! | 不 不 | 
| [23:12] | I think you blew more than a fuse. | 我看不止这样吧 | 
| [23:17] | Oh, my god. | 老天 | 
| [23:18] | Betty’s voice brought darkness to the land. | 贝蒂的声音让城市陷入黑暗了 | 
| [23:24] | – is that you, amanda? – sorry, I thought that was my butt. | -是你吗 阿曼达 -抱歉哦 我想那是我的屁屁 | 
| [23:29] | You know what’s cool about blackouts? | 你知道停电的时候什么最好玩 | 
| [23:31] | They sort of bring everyone together. | 会让所有的人都来这里的 | 
| [23:35] | Wait. where’s everyone going? | 怎么了 大家怎么都走了 | 
| [23:36] | Oh, uh, me and a bunch of neighbors | 我和那一大帮邻居 | 
| [23:38] | Are throwing a blackout party. | 要举行停电之夜的派对 | 
| [23:40] | You don’t mind if I take those, do you? | 不介意我把这些都拿走吧 | 
| [23:42] | Well, why don’t you guys just stay here? | 你们咋还在这里呢 | 
| [23:44] | No offense, betty, but your place is really dark. | 没别的意思 贝蒂 你这太黑了 | 
| [23:46] | it’s a blackout. | 伸手不见五指 | 
| [23:47] | It’s dark everywhere. | 到处都停了 | 
| [23:49] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 好吧 | 
| [23:51] | Outta my way, you freaks. I can’t get out. | 让开点 傻子 我出去不了了 | 
| [23:53] | Yeah, well, apparently, none of us can | 好了吧 看来都出不去了 | 
| [23:55] | cause mr. fremont just said we’re trapped in the building. | 弗莱蒙特先生刚说我们都被困在这楼里了 | 
| [24:01] | Oh, my god. the door. | 天 那个门 | 
| [24:11] | Why, betty? | 为什么啊 贝蒂 | 
| [24:12] | Why today of all days did you have to have | 怎么偏偏就是今天你要给前门 | 
| [24:15] | An electrical lock installed on our front door? | 安个电子锁呢 | 
| [24:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉哦 | 
| [24:19] | I had no idea something like this could happen. | 我也不知道会这样的 | 
| [24:22] | It’s like I’m destined for failure. | 看来天要绝我啊 | 
| [24:26] | I just have to accept the fact | 认命算了 | 
| [24:27] | That I’m gonna be an assistant for the rest of my life. | 一辈子都要做个助理了 | 
| [24:30] | Oh, come on, marc. don’t talk like that. | 得了 马克 别这样 | 
| [24:32] | Look… wilhelmina has to make a concession. | 搞不好 威廉敏娜会让步的 | 
| [24:35] | It’s a blackout! | 停电了 | 
| [24:37] | No, she doesn’t. | 她不会的 | 
| [24:38] | She loves working during natural disasters. | 她就爱在这种天灾人祸的时候工作 | 
| [24:40] | She’s probably there | 她肯定在那 | 
| [24:41] | Going through submissions right now. | 讨论通过呢 | 
| [24:43] | Remember the blizzard of 2003? | 还记得03年的大雪灾不 | 
| [24:46] | She closed an entire issue by herself. | 她自己把整个事都搞定了 | 
| [24:53] | We could take the fire escape. | 我们走消防楼梯吧 | 
| [24:55] | It’s pitch-black out there, betty, | 那里一片漆黑啊 贝蒂 | 
| [24:57] | And everything’s covered in ice. | 诸事不顺啊 | 
| [24:58] | I will slip. I will break something. | 我会滑倒 我会骨折 | 
| [24:59] | I have the bones of a sparrow. Oh, forget it. | 我的骨头脆弱如雀鸟 还是算了吧 | 
| [25:03] | Oh, it’s no use. | 没用的 | 
| [25:06] | Well, I think if we put our minds together, | 也许我们一起群策群力 | 
| [25:08] | We could come up with a solution. | 能想出好办法 | 
| [25:09] | Just give it up, Betty. | 算了吧 贝蒂 | 
| [25:11] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 | 
| [25:46] | Hey! What’s your problem?! | 嘿 你发什么疯啊 | 
| [25:53] | Really? | 你搞什么啊 | 
| [25:55] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [25:57] | Apparently, there is a citywide blackout. | 看来全城都停电了 | 
| [26:01] | The maintenance guy said, uh, | 维修人员说 | 
| [26:02] | We may be here a while, so… | 我们可能要被困一段时间 | 
| [26:05] | I guess we should just sit tight, huh? | 我想我们还是静观其变吧 | 
| [26:09] | Only you would consider “Sitting tight” A plan. | 只有你才会把”静观其变”当计划 | 
| [26:12] | A real man would find us a way | 真正的男人会想办法 | 
| [26:14] | to get out of this damn thing. | 逃离这鬼地方 | 
| [26:18] | I am a real man, okay? | 我是个真正的男人 | 
| [26:20] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [26:22] | I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be. | 你的男子气概还不及我 | 
| [26:24] | Oh, yeah? | 当真 | 
| [26:27] | Yeah. | 正是 | 
| [26:41] | What the hell was that? | 你抽什么风啊 | 
| [26:44] | That was me | 是我 | 
| [26:45] | Trying to diffuse the sexual tension between us. | 缓解我们之间的性紧张 | 
| [26:48] | The what? | 我们的什么 | 
| [26:49] | Oh, come on, Willie. | 拜托 威莉 | 
| [26:50] | We both know the reason you’re so hostile with me | 你我都知道 你之所以和我针锋相对 | 
| [26:53] | Is that you secretly want me. | 是因为你暗恋我 | 
| [26:55] | Now that that’s out on the table, | 现在真相大白 | 
| [26:57] | Maybe you and I can handle this like two adults. | 也许你我可以成熟地解决此事 | 
| [27:12] | Can I put my head down yet? | 我现在能放手了么 | 
| [27:13] | No. I told you, you have to wait ten minutes. | 不行 我说了 你得等10分钟 | 
| [27:17] | The way you’re acting, | 你刚才的反应 | 
| [27:18] | You’d think that I was the one that attacked you. | 是不是以为我要偷袭你 | 
| [27:21] | Yeah? I had every right to attack you. | 没错 我有权打你 | 
| [27:22] | I was protecting my home from an intruder. | 我在保卫家园 以防入侵者 | 
| [27:24] | Intruder? Come on. | 入侵者 拜托 | 
| [27:25] | I wasn’t intruding. | 我可没非法闯入 | 
| [27:26] | I was coming to check on Justin and Hilda, | 我只是来看看贾斯廷和希尔达 | 
| [27:28] | Make sure they were all right during the blackout. | 确认他俩没有吃停电的苦 | 
| [27:30] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [27:31] | And why weren’t you with them? | 那你怎么没和他们在一起 | 
| [27:32] | Hilda said you were going together to take justin | 希尔达说 你们要一起接贾斯廷 | 
| [27:34] | for his walk-through. | 去参加排练 | 
| [27:36] | I got stuck at work. | 我工作太忙了 | 
| [27:38] | Oh. I didn’t know being a thug | 原来当暴徒 | 
| [27:39] | required such dedicated hours. | 也要如此兢兢业业 | 
| [27:41] | Hey, come on, man. It’s so hard to believe | 老兄 要你相信 | 
| [27:43] | That I’m not the same person I was at 17? | 我早就洗心革面告别17岁 有那么难吗? | 
| [27:47] | I love your daughter. | 我爱你女儿 | 
| [27:50] | I plan on being around for her and the new baby | 我会好好待她 还有未出世的孩子 | 
| [27:53] | And justin, too. | 还有贾斯廷 | 
| [27:54] | Please. | 得了吧 | 
| [27:56] | You may have my daughter and grandson fooled | 你骗得了我女儿和我外孙 | 
| [27:58] | With this, uh, good-guy routine, | 你表面的循规蹈矩 | 
| [28:01] | But you’re not fooling me. | 你骗不了我 | 
| [28:03] | Not for nothing, | 随你怎么说 | 
| [28:03] | you know what I think, Mr. Suarez? | 知道我怎么想吗 苏亚雷斯先生 | 
| [28:06] | I think that you’re secretly worried that I am a good guy, | 我认为 你其实担心我是个好人 | 
| [28:09] | Because if that’s the case, | 因为如果我是 | 
| [28:10] | Then they won’t depend on only you anymore, | 他们母子将不再只依赖你一人 | 
| [28:13] | And you can’t handle that. | 这让你受不了 | 
| [28:18] | Excuse me. I’m gonna go wait in the other room. | 对不起 我到另一间去等 | 
| [28:30] | Here. You have some blood. | 拿去 你流血了 | 
| [28:34] | I’d offer to dab it for you, | 我倒是愿意帮你擦 | 
| [28:35] | But I’m afraid you’d start licking my fingers. | 可我怕你到时候舔我手指 | 
| [28:38] | Okay, you made your point. | 行了 你说得够清楚了 | 
| [28:41] | I misread the signs. | 是我误会了 | 
| [28:43] | But if it’s not sexual tension, | 既然不是性紧张 | 
| [28:44] | Then why the hell have you been so mean to me lately? | 那你干嘛最近老找我麻烦 | 
| [28:47] | It can’t just be about marc. | 不可能就因为马克 | 
| [28:48] | Actually, it is. | 就是为了他 | 
| [28:50] | As hard as it is for me to admit, | 虽然我不愿承认 | 
| [28:52] | Marc is the most important man in my life. | 马克的确是我生活中 最重要的人 | 
| [28:56] | Oh, come on. Is that the same load of crap | 拜托 这也是你的伎俩么 | 
| [28:57] | You were trying to sell the couples’ counselor? | 像耍刚才那个调解员一样 | 
| [28:59] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [28:59] | I know marc might not walk like a man or talk like a man | 我知道马克的言行有点娘娘腔 | 
| [29:03] | And his features are vaguely lesbian, | 甚至长得有点像女同志 | 
| [29:06] | But the truth is, he’s been my one constant over the years. | 可现实是 他是常存我身边多年的唯一 | 
| [29:10] | If I were on my deathbed, | 就算我到了弥留之际 | 
| [29:11] | He’d be the person I’d call. | 我也只会打电话给他 | 
| [29:18] | Clearly, we can’t keep pulling marc | 显然 我们不能逼马克 | 
| [29:19] | Back and forth between us. | 在我俩之间周旋 | 
| [29:21] | It’s not fair to us or him. | 这对我们和他都不公平 | 
| [29:23] | We have to figure something out. | 我们得想个办法 | 
| [29:26] | Fine. | 可以 | 
| [29:27] | I’ll do anything as long as you don’t touch me again. | 只要你不碰我 干什么都行 | 
| [29:32] | So, marc… | 马克啊 | 
| [29:34] | I took another look at the fire escape, | 我仔细查看了救生通道 | 
| [29:36] | And it really doesn’t look so bad. | 看来没那么糟 | 
| [29:39] | I have a ton of salt in my apartment. | 我屋里有好多盐呢 | 
| [29:41] | And in your diet. | 吃你的饭吧 | 
| [29:44] | Look, I understand that you’re angry, | 听着 我知道你很生气 | 
| [29:47] | But I think it would be helpful | 但我想 现在最有用的就是 | 
| [29:49] | If we just tried to be in the solution. | 你我将办法付诸行动 | 
| [29:54] | – Dad? – Mija, thank god you answered. | -爸爸 -亲爱的 谢天谢地你总算接了 | 
| [29:57] | I just got a text from your sister. | 我刚收到了你姐姐的短信 | 
| [29:58] | She and Justin are fine. | 她和贾斯廷都没事 | 
| [30:00] | How are you? | 你怎么样? | 
| [30:01] | I’m fine. It’s just, we have to get out of the building, | 我很好 只是 我们想出去 | 
| [30:04] | and the stupid electric door won’t open. | 可那倒霉的电控门打不开 | 
| [30:06] | Sweetie, wh-wh-wh-what can I do? | 甜心 有什么我能帮忙吗 | 
| [30:07] | Nothing. | 没有 | 
| [30:08] | Unless you know someone who can pick a lock. | 除非你认识会撬锁的人 | 
| [30:11] | Okay, chipmunk… | 好吧 乖宝宝 | 
| [30:13] | You got a-a-a red wire, a yellow wire and a green wire. | 你面前有红钱 黄线 绿线 | 
| [30:16] | All right, move ’em all to the left. | 把它们全移到左边 | 
| [30:17] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [30:18] | I’m gonna try and be really careful and not let them touch, | 我正小心不让它们搭线 | 
| [30:21] | But my hands are a little shaky, though. | 可我的手有点发抖 | 
| [30:24] | Sweetie, this isn’t the “mission impossible”, Okay? | 甜心 又不是拍《不可能的任务》 | 
| [30:26] | There’s no electricity. | 上头没电 | 
| [30:28] | Right. I just want you to be able to see the cylinder. | 我只是想确保你看得见锁心 | 
| [30:31] | I see it! | 我看见了 | 
| [30:32] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [30:33] | Now go ahead and stick the screwdriver in the cylinder | 现在把螺丝刀插进去 | 
| [30:35] | And turn it clockwise | 顺时针转动 | 
| [30:37] | Till you hear a little click. | 直到听见”咔”一声 | 
| [30:40] | All right. Now you’re gonna go counterclockwise | 然后逆时针转动 | 
| [30:43] | Until the dead bolt slides open. | 直到插锁滑开 | 
| [30:46] | That’s it. It worked! It works! | 成功了 成功了 | 
| [30:48] | Of course it did. | 那当然 | 
| [30:48] | What do you think, I’m an amateur? | 我又不是业余的 | 
| [30:51] | I’m not a professional, neither. | 我也不是专业的 | 
| [30:54] | Oh, bobby, I owe you so big. | 波比 我欠你个大人情 | 
| [30:56] | What is your favorite cologne? | 你最喜欢哪种古龙水 | 
| [30:57] | Because sometimes at work we get free samp– | 我们公司有时能拿到免费小样 | 
| [30:58] | I gotta go! Marc! | 我得走了 马克 | 
| [31:03] | I gotta say, I still can’t believe | 不得不说 我难以相信 | 
| [31:04] | That you broke us out of our own apartment building. | 你帮我们逃出了自己的公寓楼 | 
| [31:06] | It was bold, Suarez, | 太大胆了 苏亚雷斯 | 
| [31:08] | Even for someone who sometimes wears socks with heels. | 即使对一个穿短袜配高跟鞋的人来说 | 
| [31:11] | I just hope the neighbors aren’t too mad at me. | 我只希望邻居们别太责怪我 | 
| [31:13] | I really felt like I was making progress with them tonight, | 我觉得今晚 我们邻里间相处得不错 | 
| [31:16] | Until they all left to go to amanda’s party. | 直到他们全跑去阿曼达的派对 | 
| [31:18] | Why do you care what they think? | 你干嘛要在意他们的想法 | 
| [31:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [31:22] | I was just trying to make connections with people. | 我想试着和人们增进联系 | 
| [31:25] | I’ve had a really hard year, you know? | 这一年 我过得太糟了 | 
| [31:27] | My best friend left to scotland, | 我最好的朋友去了苏格兰 | 
| [31:28] | Matt left, | 马特也走了 | 
| [31:29] | And I moved away from my family. | 我又和家人分居两地 | 
| [31:32] | Sometimes, I feel like I get home | 有时我觉得 我回到家 | 
| [31:34] | And I could close the door and die, | 就可以关门等死 | 
| [31:35] | And no one would know until | 而且没人会发现 | 
| [31:36] | they smelled my rotting corpse. | 直到他们闻见我尸体的腐臭 | 
| [31:39] | Ugh. | 恶心 | 
| [31:40] | I guess you never feel lonely, huh? | 我想你从来不会感到孤独 | 
| [31:42] | No. My life is way too fabulous. | 不会 我的生活精彩纷呈 | 
| [31:47] | Is that meade? | 那是米德公司吗? | 
| [31:48] | It looks so weird all dark. | 黑咕隆冬的真奇怪 | 
| [31:51] | Oh, my god. | 喔 我的天 | 
| [31:53] | How could we be so stupid? | 我们怎么那么笨 | 
| [31:54] | Meade is, like, electric everything! | 米德公司也停电了 | 
| [31:57] | We’re never gonna be able to get in. | 我们根本进不去 | 
| [31:59] | Once again, life has pooped on the head of marc st. James. | 生活又一次戏弄了马克・詹姆斯 | 
| [32:03] | This–I’ve had it. | 我受够了 | 
| [32:04] | Wait! Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 | 
| [32:06] | We just made it all the way here! | 我们好不容易才来到这里 | 
| [32:08] | No, no! I don’t want to hear it! | 不 不 我不要听 | 
| [32:09] | The only reason that I tried to reach above my means | 我之所以如此好高骛远 | 
| [32:12] | Is because of you, because I thought, | 都是因为你 因为我总在想 | 
| [32:13] | “What would betty do if she were in my position?” | 如果我和贝蒂易地而处 她会怎么做 | 
| [32:14] | She’d be all like… | 她会 | 
| [32:15] | “Oh, reach for the stars | 喔 追星逐月 | 
| [32:16] | And unicorns and lollipops and sunflowers!” | 奋发图强 力争上游 | 
| [32:20] | So why can’t I? | 为什么我不行 | 
| [32:21] | Well… look at me! This is why! | 看看我 这就是原因 | 
| [32:28] | I have had it up to here with your sunny optimism. | 我已经受够你的盲目乐观了 | 
| [32:31] | Yeah?! Well, I’ve had it up to here with your negativity! | 是吗 我才受够你的悲观消极呢 | 
| [32:36] | All you ever do is complain. “I’m Marc st. James. | 你就会抱怨 我是马克・詹姆斯 | 
| [32:39] | “Everything bad happens to me!” | 我总是碰到倒霉事 | 
| [32:41] | “I never get what I want!” | 我从来都不能如愿 | 
| [32:43] | “I am always the bun!” | 我总是个倒霉蛋 | 
| [32:46] | Have you ever tried, just once, | 但是你曾经尝试过吗 哪怕只是一次 | 
| [32:48] | to think happy thoughts? | 想法乐观些 | 
| [32:50] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 | 
| [32:51] | What do you want me to do, clap if I believe in fairies? | 你想要我怎么做 拍手召唤精灵吗 | 
| [32:54] | – Yeah, I want you to clap! – Fine! | -是的 我要你拍 -好 | 
| [32:57] | – I believe in fairies, Betty! – We believe! | -我相信精灵会来帮忙 贝蒂 -我们相信 | 
| [32:58] | Come on out! Don’t forget your fairy dust! | 快点出来 别忘了带你的魔法棒 | 
| [33:01] | – That’s good! – Thank you. Thank you very much. | -非常好 -谢谢 非常谢谢你 | 
| [33:03] | – You’re welcome. – Excellent. | -不客气 -太绝了 | 
| [33:11] | Oh! Oh, great, great! | 太好了 | 
| [33:13] | – Come on, then. – Yay! | -快点走 -万岁 | 
| [33:14] | Come on! | 快点儿 | 
| [33:20] | Here you go, Bobby. | 给你 波比 | 
| [33:23] | It’s not poison, I promise. It’s scotch. | 我发誓这不是毒药 是苏格兰威士忌 | 
| [33:27] | Yeah, all right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [33:29] | Thank you for helping Betty. | 谢谢你帮了贝蒂 | 
| [33:42] | Uh, listen, uh… | 我想说 | 
| [33:44] | I’m sorry I blew up at you before, you know? | 刚才那么吼你真是对不起 | 
| [33:46] | I, uh, I was talking out of my ass. | 我说的那些都是屁话 | 
| [33:49] | – I didn’t mean any of it. – Yes, you did. | -我说的那些都不是认真的 -你是认真的 | 
| [33:53] | And you were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [33:56] | I was? | 我是对的吗 | 
| [33:57] | Well, partially. | 部分是对的 | 
| [33:59] | I’m not totally convinced that you’re not still a thug. | 我并没有完全相信 你不再是一个恶棍 | 
| [34:02] | But these last few weeks, | 但是过去的这几周 | 
| [34:06] | I’ve seen how great you’ve been with Hilda and Justin. | 我看到希尔达和贾斯廷与你相处得那么好 | 
| [34:10] | And, um… | 的确 | 
| [34:13] | It was hard to see myself replaced. | 看到自己被替代是很令人伤心的 | 
| [34:17] | I guess I, uh, got a little jealous. | 我想我有点嫉妒你 | 
| [34:21] | What, of me? | 嫉妒我 | 
| [34:22] | Mm, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [34:26] | – I could never take your place. – I know. | -我永远无法替代你 -我知道 | 
| [34:36] | I really messed you up, didn’t I? | 我真得把你揍得够呛 | 
| [34:40] | I’m just gonna be two seconds. | 两秒钟就行了 | 
| [34:41] | I want to grab something here from my desk. | 我要在桌子上拿点东西 | 
| [34:47] | 给马克 为新雇员庆祝 订香槟酒与花 威字 | |
| [34:52] | I’m sorry, Marc. | 真遗憾 马克 | 
| [34:56] | Well, we tried. | 至少我们尝试了 | 
| [35:04] | Oh! Did you see her head?! | 看到她的头了吗 | 
| [35:05] | Oh, man! It rolled right off. Disgusting! | 天啦 就这样被辗过去了 真恶心 | 
| [35:09] | – Hey, you’re back! – How was the walk-through? | -你们回来啦 -试戏的结果如何 | 
| [35:13] | We never made it. | 我们没赶上 | 
| [35:14] | We were stuck in the subway all night. | 我们整晚都被困在地铁 | 
| [35:16] | Wait. You–you texted me you were fine. | 等一下 你发短信给你说你们没事 | 
| [35:18] | Yeah, well, I’m not stupid. | 我又不是傻子 | 
| [35:19] | It was pitch-black and terrifying. | 到处都是黑漆漆的 吓死人了 | 
| [35:21] | Should I have texted you that? | 难道我要告诉你这个吗 | 
| [35:24] | I learned today that mom is not good | 我今天才知道我妈 | 
| [35:26] | in high-pressure situations, | 不善于应付压力 | 
| [35:28] | so she’s not coming to my audition tomorrow. | 明天我的试镜她可不能去 | 
| [35:35] | Baby! What happened to your face? | 宝贝 你的脸怎么了 | 
| [35:38] | Your father attacked me with a pie pan. | 你老爸用一只平底锅打的 | 
| [35:40] | Hey, you got off easy. | 你只是运气好 | 
| [35:41] | You’re lucky I didn’t use my steel casserole dish. | 我没用炖什锦砂锅的钢锅真算你走运 | 
| [35:46] | Okay, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I am so confused. | 好了 等一下 我被弄糊涂了 | 
| [35:51] | Let–let me clear something up. | 我来解释一下 | 
| [35:53] | Um, I’ve been a stubborn old man, | 我曾经是一个顽固的老头 | 
| [35:56] | and I-I-I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting. | 对于我近来的表现我道歉 | 
| [36:00] | Anyway… | 无论怎样都好 | 
| [36:01] | If that offer’s still good for me to see my grandkid tomorrow, I… | 如果你们依然愿意让我明天一起去医院 | 
| [36:07] | I’d like to go– | 我非常乐意 | 
| [36:08] | That is, if Bobby doesn’t mind. | 只要波比不介意 | 
| [36:12] | – I’d like that. – All right. | -我非常高兴你去 -那就好 | 
| [36:14] | I’d like that a lot. | 非常高兴 | 
| [36:16] | Okay. | 现在都好啦 | 
| [36:21] | Good morning, Willie. | 早上好 威莉 | 
| [36:23] | Uh, I got that stuff you wanted. | 你要的东西我都拿来了 | 
| [36:25] | Where would you like me to put it? | 你想放在哪里 | 
| [36:26] | Next to me is fine. | 我旁边就行 | 
| [36:29] | So did you and Daniel decide which of you | 你和丹尼尔有没有决定 | 
| [36:32] | I’d be working for yet? | 我为谁工作 | 
| [36:34] | Yes. you’ll be working for me… | 决定了 你将为我工作 | 
| [36:36] | as my newest fashion editor. | 做我的新时尚编辑 | 
| [36:38] | Great. I’m glad that you g– | 太好了 真开心你抢回… | 
| [36:42] | Wait. Did you just say… | 等一下 你刚才说 | 
| [36:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [36:54] | So you had me order champagne and flowers for me? | 你让我订香槟酒和花 是为了帮我庆祝吗 | 
| [36:59] | Well, you didn’t honestly think I’d do it myself, did you? | 你不会觉得是为我吧 | 
| [37:02] | Of course not. | 当然不是 | 
| [37:04] | So I’m the new senior fashion editor? | 这么说我现在是新的高级时尚编辑 | 
| [37:07] | You’re kidding. You’re not qualified for that job. | 你开玩笑吧 那工作你还不够资格 | 
| [37:10] | I decided I didn’t need one. | 我决定不需要高级编辑 | 
| [37:11] | I’m gonna use the money for our new junior fashion editor. | 我打算要一个初级时尚编辑 | 
| [37:18] | Willie, is this promotion | 威莉 这个升职 | 
| [37:20] | just so you could keep Daniel from winning me? | 是不是只是为了不让丹尼尔抢走我 | 
| [37:22] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 不要胡思乱想 | 
| [37:24] | You think I’d give you a promotion if you didn’t deserve it? | 你觉得你不够资格 我会给你升职吗 | 
| [37:29] | Willie, thank you. Thank you so much. | 威莉 谢谢 太谢谢你了 | 
| [37:32] | – I’m not the emotional type. – Right. | -我不是情绪化的人 -没错 | 
| [37:35] | But, uh, you can write yourself a nice note from me. | 不过你可以以我的名义写张贺卡给自己 | 
| [37:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:04] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 | 
| [38:05] | Sorry. I’ve never had so many people | 抱歉 我这里还从来没有这么人 | 
| [38:07] | crammed in here at one time. | 同一时间挤在一起 | 
| [38:09] | – Well, we’re a tight-knit family. – I can see that. | -我们一家关系很好 -看得出来 | 
| [38:11] | Yeah, that’s how we do it. | 我们就是这样 | 
| [38:13] | Hey. Wow, look at that. | 看这个 | 
| [38:17] | Hey. Hey, that little dot, that–that’s him? | 那个小点就是他吗 | 
| [38:20] | Or her. | 或者她 | 
| [38:27] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [38:30] | I’m not seeing a heartbeat. | 我看不到有心跳 | 
| [38:38] | Are you sure? | 你确认吗 | 
| [38:42] | I’m very sorry. | 非常遗憾 | 
| [38:56] | Can I get you anything? | 需要什么吗 | 
| [39:00] | No. | 不用 | 
| [39:04] | I’m just thinking, | 我只是在想 | 
| [39:07] | I’d finally got my head around this baby and… | 我终于全心全意地爱着这个宝宝 | 
| [39:12] | how it was gonna fit into our little family. | 他将进入我们这个小家庭 | 
| [39:17] | And now we won’t even be one. | 可我们现在根本就不是一个小家了 | 
| [39:19] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [39:21] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [39:23] | Listen to me. Baby or no baby, | 听我说 无论有没有宝宝 | 
| [39:25] | we’re gonna be a family. | 我们都将是一家人 | 
| [39:28] | I am not going anywhere. | 我不会离开的 | 
| [39:31] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [39:37] | We thought you might want something. | 我们觉得你可能想吃点什么 | 
| [39:40] | Tea and cookies. | 茶和饼干 | 
| [39:42] | Oh, my god! I just got off the phone with Lena Korvinka. | 我的天啊 我和雷纳.卡尔维卡刚通完电话 | 
| [39:46] | She loved my audition, | 她很喜欢我的试镜 | 
| [39:46] | and wants to formally invite me to join her class. | 正式邀请我加入她的班 | 
| [39:48] | Can you believe it?! | 你相信吗 | 
| [39:51] | – Congratulations! – That’s great! Hey! | -恭喜你 -太好了 | 
| [39:53] | Oh, my god! Oh, honey. I’m so proud of you. | 我的天啦 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲 | 
| [40:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 | 
| [40:12] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [40:13] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [40:14] | I was in the hallway and I thought I smelled something, | 我在走廊闻到了什么味道 | 
| [40:17] | so I just came over to make sure you weren’t dead. | 所以我过来看看你是不是还健在 | 
| [40:20] | Nope. Still here. | 健在 还活着 | 
| [40:23] | Oh, hey, I heard about your promotion. | 我听说你升职了 | 
| [40:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 | 
| [40:28] | Yeah. It’s pretty crazy, right? | 相当疯狂 不是吗 | 
| [40:30] | No, I don’t think that’s crazy. | 我不觉得疯狂 | 
| [40:35] | Uh, anyway, Amanda’s not here and, uh, | 这个 阿曼达不在 | 
| [40:38] | I was just hanging out by myself over there. | 我在公寓里一个人待着 | 
| [40:41] | So I was thinking maybe if you wanted to, | 我想看你要不要和我一起 | 
| [40:43] | we could watch tv and make fun of people’s clothes. | 我们可以看电视 笑笑人们的衣着 | 
| [40:48] | You might learn something. | 也许你能学点穿衣之道 | 
| [40:52] | I mean, if you want to. We don’t have to. | 我是说如果你想的话 不是一定要 | 
| [40:53] | No, no! That would be fun. | 一起吧 会很意思的 | 
| [40:57] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [41:02] | Are you hungry? I have some leftover pasta. | 你饿吗 我还有一些剩的意面 | 
| [41:04] | No. | 不用了 | 
| [41:06] | No? | 不用吗 | 
| [41:06] | No. I hate pasta. | 我讨厌意面 |