| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美人 | 
| [00:15] | – Aw, thank you. – Not you! Me! This! | -谢谢你 -没说你 是我 是这一切 | 
| [00:19] | My new title. And my new office. | 我的新头衔 还有新办公室 | 
| [00:23] | It’s perfect, | 太完美了 | 
| [00:25] | Except for one unsightly, little… | 除了我们很不养眼的 | 
| [00:28] | Marc. Marc! | 马克 马克 | 
| [00:33] | Sorry. I will get used to my new glass door. | 抱歉 我忘了那里装了扇玻璃门 | 
| [00:35] | Welcome home, boys. | 欢迎回家 帅哥们 | 
| [00:37] | Marc, I’m really proud of your promotion, | 马克 我很高兴你能升职 | 
| [00:40] | and I’m really excited that we get to share an office. | 也很高兴我们能共用一间办公室 | 
| [00:44] | But since it is a professional space, | 但既然这是工作地点 | 
| [00:46] | If we can try and keep the space professional? | 我们能不能不挂这些东西 | 
| [00:48] | Okay, sure, I’ll get rid of the titans of sport, | 好吧 我会把这些运动帅哥摘下来 | 
| [00:51] | As soon as you take down your ethnic bric-a-brac. | 不过你先得把你的民族风小摆设拿走 | 
| [00:55] | And while we’re at it, please refrain | 而且在我在场的时候 请克制一下 | 
| [00:57] | from carrying on in your overly exuberant latina ways. | 你花枝招展的拉丁风格 | 
| [01:01] | Marc, I do not carry on in an overly exuberant– | 马克 我没有花枝招展的 | 
| [01:05] | Oh, my god! Aah! | 上帝啊 | 
| [01:07] | I won a Blobby! | 我得”优博奖”了 | 
| [01:11] | What happened? Are you okay? | 出什么事了 你还好吧 | 
| [01:12] | No! I’m sharing an office | 不好 我和一个欣喜若狂的 | 
| [01:14] | with a chunky, cheering charo. | 矮冬瓜用一间办公室 | 
| [01:15] | I won a Blobby! | 我得”优博奖”了 | 
| [01:17] | That’s great! a Blobby! | 太棒了 “优博” | 
| [01:19] | What is a-a Blobby? | “优博”是什么 | 
| [01:21] | I don’t know. it’s a, um… | 我不知道 是一个 | 
| [01:24] | black and latina organization of bloggers, | 黑人和拉丁人的博主组织 | 
| [01:26] | And they would like to award Betty Suarez | 他们想授予贝蒂・苏亚雷斯 | 
| [01:29] | For the best new blog. | “最佳新博奖” | 
| [01:31] | I didn’t even know anyone knew about my blog. | 我都没想到有人知道的我的博客 | 
| [01:33] | Congratulations. That is amazing. | 恭喜了 你太棒了 | 
| [01:35] | Did anybody hear that I’m a junior fashion editor? | 有没有人知道我是个初级时尚编辑 | 
| [01:37] | This is crazy. They want to send someone over | 太疯狂了 他们今天要派人过来 | 
| [01:40] | to interview me today, and I have to find my own person | 采访我 我还要自己找一个人 | 
| [01:43] | to present me with the award at the ceremony. Will you do it? | 在典礼上为我颁奖 你可以吗 | 
| [01:46] | Oh, you want me to? | 你想让我颁奖 | 
| [01:47] | Who else would I want more? | 我还能想到别人吗 | 
| [01:49] | No, I’d love to. I mean, this is huge. | 我很荣幸 这可是件大事 | 
| [01:51] | Well, I don’t know if it’s huge. It’s being held at… | 我不知道这算不算件大事 颁奖地点在 | 
| [01:55] | “the place near Wendy’s that has the cupcakes.” | “温蒂餐厅附近一个卖纸杯蛋糕的地方” | 
| [01:57] | I’m guessing it’s a little low-rent. | 我猜是因为那里场地费比较低 | 
| [01:59] | Who cares? An award is an award. | 谁在乎这个 获奖了就是获奖了 | 
| [02:01] | And you deserve it. your blog is terrific. | 你有这个实力 你的博客很棒 | 
| [02:04] | Really? You read it? | 真的吗 你读过 | 
| [02:05] | Uh… not yet. | 暂时没有 | 
| [02:08] | I have it bookmarked, and I’m really psyched | 不过我已经收藏了 我已经迫不及待 | 
| [02:11] | to get around to it. | 要去浏览了 | 
| [02:12] | Well, please do it quick because the sooner you do, | 那就抓紧时间吧 因为你读了之后 | 
| [02:14] | It’ll put me that much closer to hitting my 75 readers mark. | 我离75个读者的目标就更近了一步 | 
| [02:17] | Well, it is only the beginning. | 这只是开始而已 | 
| [02:19] | I know you don’t have a very large readership, | 我知道你暂时读者不多 | 
| [02:21] | but pretty soon, people will be stopping you on the street. | 但过不了多久 你就会在街上被认出来的 | 
| [02:26] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I love you! | 我的神啊 我爱死你了 | 
| [02:28] | It’s you! I love your show. | 真的是你 我爱死你的表演了 | 
| [02:31] | I love when you’re all, “Marc!” | 你喊”马克”的样子太可爱了 | 
| [02:33] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么呢 | 
| [02:36] | Wow. You’re always on, huh? | 你是实践派的演员 对吧 | 
| [02:38] | Genius. | 真是天才 | 
| [02:44] | It’s not fair. | 太不公平了 | 
| [02:45] | You, Betty– | 你 贝蒂 | 
| [02:47] | Everyone who was ever Daniel’s assistant | 丹尼尔昔日的助理全都升职了 | 
| [02:49] | got promoted but me. | 只有我没有 | 
| [02:50] | I want to get promoted. | 我要升职 | 
| [02:52] | I’m sick of being a receptionist, | 我当够接待员了 | 
| [02:54] | always being at everyone’s beck and victoria. | 总是被人呼来唤去的 | 
| [02:56] | Well, Daniel needs someone. | 丹尼尔需要一个助理 | 
| [02:58] | Why don’t you ask him for the job again? | 你为什么去把这份工作要来呢 | 
| [03:00] | Maybe you’ll be next. | 没准下一个升职的就是你了 | 
| [03:02] | Oh, Mandy, it’s so good. | 曼迪 这真是太棒了 | 
| [03:04] | It’s like–it’s like I’m finally my own man around here. | 就像是我终于能自己做主了 | 
| [03:07] | It’s really liberating. | 我感到好自由 | 
| [03:08] | – Marc! – Gotta go. | -马克 -我该走了 | 
| [03:13] | What could that simpering fool have been talking about? | 那个傻笑着的白痴到底在说什么呢 | 
| [03:16] | I have no ide– ohh. | 我也不知道 天啊 | 
| [03:19] | What is it? | 什么东西 | 
| [03:22] | “Mean queens of fashion | 纽约城顶级变装酒吧 | 
| [03:23] | in new york city’s finest drag bar, | 惊现山寨毒舌时尚女王 | 
| [03:26] | double bill featuring | 两颗重磅炸弹 | 
| [03:29] | Manna Wintour | 曼娜・温特尔 | 
| [03:30] | And Wilheldiva Hater”?! | 还有威廉教母・斯雷特 | 
| [03:33] | That is so fun– offensive! | 真是太可 太恶毒了 | 
| [03:36] | Oh! I will not be mocked by some low-rent drag queen. | 我怎么能被一些低俗的变装皇后模仿 | 
| [03:40] | – It’s insulting. – It’s inexcusable. | -这是侮辱 -不可原谅 | 
| [03:42] | It’s delicious. what’s that web address? | 太吸引人了 网址给我 | 
| [03:45] | Uh, yeah, I’ll write it down– | 我帮你写下来 | 
| [03:47] | oh! Don’t even bother. | 别费事了 | 
| [03:48] | I’ll have my lawyers draw up | 我会让我的律师 | 
| [03:50] | a cease and desist order Immediately. | 马上起草一份终止令 | 
| [03:52] | As if I didn’t have enough queens | 就好像我这里给《风尚》 | 
| [03:54] | to shut down right here at “Mode.” | 捣乱的”男皇后”还不够多一样 | 
| [03:59] | Congratulations, Betty. | 恭喜了 贝蒂 | 
| [04:01] | Oh, you must be so excited to be honored | 你能拿到拉拉博主组织[缩写为Blob] | 
| [04:03] | by the big lesbian order of bloggers. | 颁发的奖项一定很开心吧 | 
| [04:05] | Amanda, I alady told you, | 阿曼达 我告诉过你了 | 
| [04:07] | That’s not what “BLOB” stands for. | “优博”不是这个意思 | 
| [04:09] | It stands for “big, lumpy, obese bloggers.” | 它的意思是”又矮又肥的博主”[缩写也为Blob] | 
| [04:11] | Those slams might hurt if they were coming from award winners. | 我只在乎获过奖的人说的话 | 
| [04:14] | All right, evertone, let’s get started. | 好了 各位 开始吧 | 
| [04:16] | Oh. If you are going running this, fine. | 如果你执意要主持 随便你吧 | 
| [04:18] | It’ll be like watching a five year old | 这就像看一个五岁小孩 | 
| [04:20] | pretend to drive the car. | 假装开车一样 | 
| [04:21] | Thank you, Willie, for that resounding vote of bitchiness, | 威莉 谢谢你对我的讽刺 | 
| [04:24] | but I am nonetheless very excited | 但我还是很高兴地宣布 | 
| [04:26] | to announce that I’ve landed us | 我安排了一次 | 
| [04:28] | an exclusive fashion shoot and interview | 迪亚哥・马汀兹和维多利亚・维拉兹 | 
| [04:30] | with Diego Martinez and Victoria Velez. | 的拍摄和独家专访 | 
| [04:35] | I have to deal with that all day. | 我一整天都要忍受这个 | 
| [04:37] | I love them! | 我爱死他们了 | 
| [04:39] | I’ve seen every single one of his movies, | 他的每一部电影我都看过 | 
| [04:41] | From “Dawn of Shame,” | 从《耻辱的黎明》 | 
| [04:42] | Where Victoria plays a disgraced prostitute, | 维多利亚演一个不要脸的妓女 | 
| [04:44] | to “Tides of Regret,” | 到《悔悟的浪潮》 | 
| [04:46] | where she plays a disgraced traffic cop. | 她演一个不要脸的交警 | 
| [04:47] | Must she get so worked up? | 她非得这么激动吗 | 
| [04:48] | And overseeing the fashion shoot | 这次拍摄的总监 | 
| [04:50] | is our newest junior fashion editor– | 将是我们的新任时尚编辑 | 
| [04:52] | Marc St.James. | 马克・詹姆斯 | 
| [04:56] | And covering the interview component… | 而访谈的总监 | 
| [04:59] | Please be me. Please be me. | 让我做吧 让我做吧 | 
| [05:00] | Is this a creative meeting or “the price is right”? | 这是选题会还是”猜价格”游戏 | 
| [05:02] | Actually, I was planning on doing it myself. | 实际上 我打算自己做 | 
| [05:05] | Well, by “it,” do you mean the interview | 你是说做采访 | 
| [05:06] | or Victoria Velez? | 还是”做”维多利亚・维拉兹 | 
| [05:08] | No, Willie. | 威莉 | 
| [05:09] | I assure you, my interest in the interview | 我保证 我对于访谈的兴趣 | 
| [05:11] | is purely professional. | 跟肉欲无关 | 
| [05:13] | And how many Diego Martinez movies have you actually seen? | 你看过几部迪亚哥・马汀兹的电影呢 | 
| [05:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [05:20] | It would be fun for us to do it together, Betty. | 如果你和我搭档的话一定很有意思 贝蒂 | 
| [05:23] | Yes! Oh, I’m so excited! I have so many questions. | 好啊 我太激动了 我有很多问题要问 | 
| [05:26] | I’m gonna start by rewatching all of their movies. | 我要先把他的电影都再复习一遍 | 
| [05:29] | Slow down, Betty, there’s plenty of time. | 不用着急 贝蒂 时间很充足 | 
| [05:30] | Oh, I don’t know, Daniel. | 我不确定 丹尼尔 | 
| [05:32] | Should she slow down or you speed up? | 是她不用着急还是你该着点急了 | 
| [05:35] | I mean, I would hate to see the assistant exceed the master. | 我是说 我可不想看到跟班超过主子 | 
| [05:38] | Oh, who am I kidding? I’d love to see that. | 我开玩笑的 我太想看到这个情景了 | 
| [05:49] | Hey, guess what. | 你绝对想不到 | 
| [05:51] | I found the perfect new assistant for you–me. | 我帮你找到了一个完美新助理 就是我 | 
| [05:55] | Wouldn’t that be weird, now that we’re fun buddies again? | 我们现在又是玩伴了 这样不会很奇怪吗 | 
| [05:58] | Ooh, fun buddies. | 玩伴啊 | 
| [05:59] | There are cameras everywhere. | 到处都有摄像头 | 
| [06:02] | Look, Daniel, I know you. | 丹尼尔 我了解你 | 
| [06:03] | If you hire some new hottie, | 如果你雇了个新美女 | 
| [06:05] | You’re gonna spend half your day wondering, | 你就会花半天的时间思考 | 
| [06:07] | “Will we sleep together? When will we sleep together? | 我们会上床吗 我们什么时候上床 | 
| [06:09] | Will she get all crazy or will it be casual?” | 她会很疯狂吗 只是一夜情吗 | 
| [06:12] | With me, you already know we’re sleeping together, | 和我的话 你已经知道我们已经上过床 | 
| [06:14] | I am all crazy and it’s casual! Total time-saver. | 我很疯狂并且是一夜情 超节省时间 | 
| [06:17] | I guess I can’t argue with that. | 我想这点不容质疑 | 
| [06:19] | Um, but I will need you to find a new receptionist. | 但你要找个新前台 | 
| [06:23] | Thank you, Daniel! Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢你 丹尼尔 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [06:27] | Lots of shrieking today. | 今天很多尖叫声 | 
| [06:34] | Wow, you’re excited. | 你看上去很激动啊 | 
| [06:36] | It’s just ’cause, like, | 因为 那个 | 
| [06:37] | I’m the biggest Bettyhead out there. | 我是最高级别的贝蒂团领袖 | 
| [06:39] | Bettyhead? | 贝蒂团领袖 | 
| [06:40] | It’s what we call the core 22 of us. | 我们是这么称呼核心的22人的 | 
| [06:42] | We should get started, | 我们应该开始了 | 
| [06:44] | ’cause if I’m not back to work in 20 minutes, I’m so fired. | 因为我20分钟内再不开工就会被炒 | 
| [06:46] | Yeah, okay, fine. | 好的 当然 | 
| [06:47] | Do I have anything in my teeth? | 我牙上没东西吧 | 
| [06:49] | Uh, no. Okay. | 没有 | 
| [06:50] | So the tone of your blog is normally really positive, | 你博客的基调一般都是积极向上的 | 
| [06:54] | but what I think your readers really want to know is… | 但是我认为你的读者想知道的是 | 
| [06:58] | who are you dying to bitch out? | 你最想臭骂谁 | 
| [07:01] | What? no. no. | 什么 不 | 
| [07:04] | No one. | 没有 | 
| [07:05] | Um, I know a lot of people use their blogs | 我知道很多人用博客 | 
| [07:07] | as a place to vent petty frustrations, | 作为一种发泄的方式 | 
| [07:11] | but, um, not that– | 但是不是 | 
| [07:13] | Not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 不是那样的 那样也没有错 | 
| [07:15] | I mean, that’s cool, too– | 我的意思是 那也很酷 | 
| [07:17] | Hey, how’s it going in here? | 怎么样了 | 
| [07:18] | Hey, Daniel. This is Wendy. | 你好 丹尼尔 这是温蒂 | 
| [07:19] | Wendy, this is Daniel meade– editor-in-chief of “mode” magazine. | 温蒂这是丹尼尔 《风尚》杂志主编 | 
| [07:22] | He’s also going to present me with my award. | 他也会到场给我颁奖 | 
| [07:24] | Oh. that’s cool. | 那很好 | 
| [07:24] | But just so you know, | 但你是知道的 | 
| [07:28] | the blobbies are about celebrating | 这是为那些新媒体中的 | 
| [07:30] | minority writers in new media– | 少数作家举行的庆祝活动 | 
| [07:33] | not celebrity presenters. | 并不是为名人颁奖人举办的 | 
| [07:35] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:37] | That sound like a fun night. | 听起来会是个有趣的夜晚 | 
| [07:39] | Uh, I should probably get going. | 我或许该走了 | 
| [07:42] | No, wait. Daniel, why don’t you stay? | 等会吧 丹尼尔 干嘛不呆会呢 | 
| [07:44] | Hang out, you– I could use your help. | 聊一会 也许我要你的帮忙 | 
| [07:47] | Uh, Wendy wants something dishy, | 温蒂想要点爆料的素材 | 
| [07:48] | and I think I’m disappointing her. | 我可能要让她失望了 | 
| [07:50] | Oh, my god! Never. | 没有 从不 | 
| [07:53] | A little. | 一点点啦 | 
| [07:54] | Well, good luck getting any dish | 祝你能从我们这位乐观岛上的居民身上 | 
| [07:56] | out of our resident pollyanna here. | 找到一些爆料点 | 
| [08:00] | Has she always been this way? | 她一直是这样吗 | 
| [08:02] | oh, god, no. she was way worse. | 不 以前差多了 | 
| [08:04] | You know the first day, | 你知道吗 她第一天上班 | 
| [08:05] | She showed up in this insane poncho, | 她穿了件极蠢的斗篷出现 | 
| [08:08] | And her–and her hair– do you remember that? | 还有她的发型 你还记得吗 | 
| [08:10] | It was–it was– it was crazy, right? | 那看上去很傻 对吧 | 
| [08:11] | Yeah, crazy. | 当然 傻 | 
| [08:12] | Oh, and, uh, so there’s this glass window… | 那会还有个玻璃窗户 | 
| [08:15] | I mean, no one thought she would last the day, seriously. | 我是说 没人觉得她能坚持一天 说真的 | 
| [08:18] | If you had told me three years later she’d be an editor, | 如果你要告诉我3年后她能成为个编辑 | 
| [08:21] | I would’ve laughed you out of the room. | 我会笑掉大牙的 | 
| [08:23] | Our betty, she’s really come a long way. | 我们贝蒂这一路走来真不容易 | 
| [08:25] | Thanks, Daniel. | 谢谢你 丹尼尔 | 
| [08:27] | But to me, she’ll always be my sweet… | 但对于我来说 她一直是我可爱的 | 
| [08:29] | little assistant, always on hand to… | 小助理 总是亲手 | 
| [08:32] | get me my… bagel. | 递给我百吉饼 | 
| [08:34] | Could you hand me the water? | 能把水递给我吗 | 
| [08:39] | Okay, that’s all we have time for. | 好了 这就是我们要的 | 
| [08:43] | So how was that? | 我表现的怎么样 | 
| [08:45] | Perfect. | 完美极了 | 
| [09:16] | Marc? | 小马 | 
| [09:19] | What are you doing here? oh… I… | 你在那干嘛 | 
| [09:21] | I couldn’t allow | 我绝不会允许 | 
| [09:23] | this affront to your dignity go on uninvestigated. | 这些低级的东西侮辱了你的高贵 | 
| [09:26] | Marc! I found us a table! | 小马 我找到张桌子 | 
| [09:28] | You and Claire? | 你和克莱尔一起 | 
| [09:32] | We found a common interest. | 我们是有些共同爱好 | 
| [09:34] | All right, y’all. It is showtime! | 各位 表演开始 | 
| [09:38] | Ladies and ladylike gentlemen, | 女士们和像女士的先生们 | 
| [09:40] | boys and boy-girls, | 男孩们和像男孩的女孩们 | 
| [09:44] | without further ado, | 闲话不多说 | 
| [09:46] | and because we lose the place at 10:00… | 因为我们要在10点钟让出舞台 | 
| [09:51] | I present to you the queen of mean, | 向你们介绍毒舌女王 | 
| [09:54] | Who always serves her cruelty… | 她一直在《风尚》保持她一贯的 | 
| [09:57] | Ala mode. | 刻薄风格 | 
| [10:00] | Wilheldiva Hater! | 威廉教母・斯雷特 | 
| [10:09] | Good evening. Is it fashion week already? | 晚上好 已经进入时装周了吗 | 
| [10:12] | Because I’ve never seen such weak fashion. | 因为我从没见过这么烂的时装 | 
| [10:15] | Now who here’s from Jersey? | 谁从新泽西过来的 | 
| [10:19] | Good. you’re learning. | 很好 你有进步嘛 | 
| [10:21] | Who here is wearing jersey? | 谁穿毛线衫来的 | 
| [10:24] | Oh, I’ve never seen such gorgeous leather– | 我从没见过如此美的皮衣 | 
| [10:29] | but enough about your face. | 但是这张脸可是不够 | 
| [10:32] | Ha! Finally, some decent material. | 总算是找了个说的过去的话题 | 
| [10:35] | It’s hardly a skilled impression, though. | 但还不足以让人留下好印象 | 
| [10:37] | She sounds nothing like me. | 她一点也不像我 | 
| [10:38] | Marc! | 小马 | 
| [10:47] | Congratulations… aah! Blobby winner! | 恭喜你 “优博奖”得主 | 
| [10:50] | Hilda, you scared me. | 希尔达 你吓到我了 | 
| [10:52] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 | 
| [10:54] | Yeah! Aw, thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [10:56] | I’m sorry, Hilda. | 抱歉 希尔达 | 
| [10:57] | I wish I was a little bit more in the mood to celebrate, | 我希望我有心情跟你庆祝 | 
| [11:00] | but this really weird thing | 但这真的很怪异 | 
| [11:03] | happened with Daniel today at work. | 丹尼尔在办公室 | 
| [11:04] | He became a woman like his brother? | 他也和他哥一样变女人了 | 
| [11:06] | No, not that weird. | 不 不是那种奇怪 | 
| [11:08] | This woman came from the blobbies to interview me, | 那个女人是为”优博奖”来采访我的 | 
| [11:11] | and he sat in, you know, | 他倒是坐在那 | 
| [11:12] | to tell funny stories about me or whatever, | 净说那些关于我滑稽事 | 
| [11:15] | and all he could talk about was how I never fit in | 他总是在说我如何的格格不入 | 
| [11:18] | when I first got there, how badly I dressed, | 说我第一次上班的时候穿着是多么糟糕 | 
| [11:20] | how I was his good little assistant. | 说我是一个多么勤快的小助理 | 
| [11:23] | Well, all of those things are kind of true. | 这些倒也不假 | 
| [11:26] | Yeah, but my readers don’t know that. | 但我的读者并不了解这些 | 
| [11:29] | I mean, maybe it’s just 22 girls reading aloud to their cats, | 我是说 也许只是22个女孩对着她们的猫念叨 | 
| [11:32] | but they think of me as this, you know, | 但是她们是那么想象我的 | 
| [11:34] | put together, polished professional, | 光鲜亮丽的专业人士 | 
| [11:37] | and now that’s ruined. | 现在全都毁了 | 
| [11:38] | You think Daniel was trying to make you look bad? | 你觉得丹尼尔是故意损你的 | 
| [11:40] | ’cause I don’t think he would do that. | 我不认为他会那么做 | 
| [11:42] | I guess he is giving me the opportunity | 我想他是给了我个机会 | 
| [11:43] | to interview two of my idols tomorrow. | 去采访我的两个偶像 | 
| [11:46] | You know, he probably didn’t even know what he was saying, | 他大概都不知道他说了些什么 | 
| [11:49] | and maybe you’re just being a little sensitive. | 或者只是你有点敏感了 | 
| [11:51] | Mm. You’re probably right. all right, cheers! | 你也许说的对 干杯 | 
| [11:53] | To the blobbies! | 庆祝”优博奖” | 
| [11:55] | To the blobbies. | 庆祝”优博奖” | 
| [11:58] | Ay! That’s cheap. | 廉价酒 | 
| [12:20] | So what did you think? | 你是怎么想的 | 
| [12:22] | Wilhelmina! | 威廉敏娜 | 
| [12:24] | Oh, my god, you came! I can’t believe it! | 天啊 您竟然来了 真不敢相信 | 
| [12:26] | I love you! | 我很喜欢你 | 
| [12:27] | What did you think of the show? | 你觉得我的表演怎么样 | 
| [12:28] | I adored it. | 喜欢的不能再喜欢 | 
| [12:29] | Do it one more time, and I will sue your fake ass off! | 你再试一次 我会让你把牢底坐穿 | 
| [12:33] | Marc! | 小马 | 
| [12:40] | Hey, Amanda? Will you hold all my calls? | 阿曼达 你有帮我截住所有的电话吗 | 
| [12:43] | Diego and Victoria are gonna be here in 42 minutes, | 迪亚哥和维多利亚会在42分钟内到这 | 
| [12:46] | and I need every last second to prepare for the interview. | 我需要每一秒钟准备采访 | 
| [12:49] | Okay, calm down, Betty. | 知道 贝蒂 冷静 | 
| [12:50] | Good things come to those who weigh less. | 好运总是降临到瘦人身上 | 
| [12:52] | Besides, I’m officially Daniel’s assistant now, | 另外 我现在正式成为丹尼尔的助理 | 
| [12:54] | So if you need anyone to not take your messages, | 所以如果你要找人免接你的留言服务 | 
| [12:57] | you’ll have to talk to my replacement. | 你得找我的替补 | 
| [12:59] | Helen! | 海伦 | 
| [13:00] | Helen? | 海伦 | 
| [13:01] | Okay, who wants to party? | 谁要跟我去狂欢 | 
| [13:03] | Me, me! I want to party! me! | 我 我 我想要去狂欢 | 
| [13:04] | Hey, you look good, too. Did you get dermabrasion? | 你看上去很好嘛 你是不是磨了皮 | 
| [13:07] | Oh, no. I’m just wearing pants today. | 没有 只是穿了裤子罢了 | 
| [13:11] | What is that? What is the little lady doing? | 这是什么 这个小丫头在干嘛 | 
| [13:14] | Oh, um, no, that’s just Betty. | 没什么 这是贝蒂 | 
| [13:16] | She’s always forgetting the english word for things. | 她经常记不清一些英语单词 | 
| [13:18] | Oh, right. | 对了 | 
| [13:19] | The cleaning lady. | 那个清洁工 | 
| [13:20] | sí. | 是的 | 
| [13:21] | Gesundheit. | 多保重 | 
| [13:23] | Did you guys widen those elevators, | 你们扩建了电梯吗 | 
| [13:25] | Or did that stupid doctor pull my eyes too tight? | 还是那个蠢医生把我的眼睛整的太紧绷了 | 
| [13:28] | Don’t laugh. It’ll happen to you. | 别笑 你也会遇到这种事的 | 
| [13:31] | And so, Diego, Victoria, | 那么 迪亚哥 维多利亚 | 
| [13:33] | Since your relationship as director and actress | 因为你们一个是导演一个是演员 | 
| [13:37] | is all about working in harmony together, | 你们的使命就是一起和谐的工作 | 
| [13:40] | I thought, what better theme for our photo shoot than… | 我想还有什么拍摄主题 | 
| [13:44] | Symbiosis? | 比得上共生呢 | 
| [13:50] | I see you as the anemone | 你来扮演海葵 | 
| [13:52] | and you as the clown fish, | 你来扮演小丑鱼[两者为共生关系] | 
| [13:55] | Harmoniously intertwined, offering each other | 在严酷且变化无常的环境下 | 
| [13:57] | the sustenance and protection needed to survive… | 和谐相处 | 
| [14:01] | in… this…harsh creative climate. | 互相提供赖以生存的食物和养分 | 
| [14:07] | Plus, your body is gonna look smokin’ hot in this dress. | 而且 你穿上这身肯定很性感 | 
| [14:12] | The idea is odd. The clothes are strange. | 古怪的创意 古怪的服饰 | 
| [14:16] | I love it! | 我喜欢 | 
| [14:18] | Great. | 太棒了 | 
| [14:19] | I am so excited. | 我太兴奋了 | 
| [14:21] | I spent all night reviewing every interview | 我整晚都在回顾 | 
| [14:23] | they’ve given in the last five years, | 过去五年里她所接受的所有采访 | 
| [14:25] | Because I want to make sure that we don’t come away | 因为我想确保 | 
| [14:26] | with the same old stuff, you know? | 我们不要问那些没新意的问题 | 
| [14:27] | I spent most of my prep time doing pull-ups. | 我大部分准备时间都在做引体向上 | 
| [14:30] | – What? – Victoria’s intimidating. | -什么 -维多利亚太强势了 | 
| [14:32] | Her body in “Nights of Torment” is thin. | 她在《折磨之夜》里的身材很火爆 | 
| [14:34] | What about her monologue? | 她的台词呢 | 
| [14:35] | When she breaks down and she admits | 她失败之后 | 
| [14:37] | that she’s the one who killed the other nun? | 承认自己杀死了另一个修女 | 
| [14:39] | Oh! Broke my heart. | 这段看得我的心都碎了 | 
| [14:41] | Yeah, I watched her nude scenes on youtube. | 是的 我在视频网站看过她裸体的镜头 | 
| [14:44] | And here come our own anemone and clown fish– | 这是我们公司的海葵和小丑鱼 | 
| [14:46] | Daniel and Betty. | 丹尼尔和贝蒂 | 
| [14:48] | Oh, hi! I’m Betty. It’s so nice to meet you. | 你好 我是贝蒂 非常高兴见到你 | 
| [14:51] | I’m your biggest fan. | 我非常崇拜你您 | 
| [14:52] | Hi. Daniel Meade. | 你好 我是丹尼尔・米德 | 
| [14:54] | I’ve really been looking forward to this interview. | 我对这次采访十分期待 | 
| [14:56] | Then why is she the only one who looks prepared? | 那为什么只有她像是有备而来呢 | 
| [14:59] | 迪亚哥・马汀兹和维多利亚・维拉兹 | |
| [15:00] | Oh, Betty, thank you so much for holding that for me. | 贝蒂 谢谢你帮我拿这个 | 
| [15:04] | Okay! | 好了 | 
| [15:07] | Why don’t we get started? | 我们开始吧 | 
| [15:08] | You two can go change. | 你们二位可以去换衣服 | 
| [15:11] | And you two, change. | 还有你们两个 注意点 | 
| [15:16] | Can I really get away with this? | 我真适合穿这个吗 | 
| [15:18] | Oh, of course you can. | 当然合适 | 
| [15:20] | I mean, you’re the woman | 你穿修女服 | 
| [15:21] | Who made a nun’s habit look sexy. | 都很性感 | 
| [15:23] | You saw “Nights of Torment”? | 你看过《折磨之夜》 | 
| [15:25] | I loved every single minute. | 每分每秒我都喜欢 | 
| [15:49] | Perfect. that’s great I think we have all we need. | 太完美了 太棒了 我想我们可以结束了 | 
| [15:52] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢 | 
| [15:54] | That was amazing. | 太精彩了 | 
| [15:55] | You ready to knock out the interview? | 你们准备好接受访问了吗 | 
| [15:57] | I have a million questions. | 我有无数个问题 | 
| [15:58] | Betty, I am editor-in-chief. | 贝蒂 我才是主编 | 
| [16:00] | Why don’t you let me take the lead on this? | 为什么不让我来掌控 | 
| [16:02] | So I have a million questions for you. | 我有无数个问题想问您 | 
| [16:03] | Oh, well, if you have a million questions, | 如有你有无数个问题 | 
| [16:05] | Then you probably don’t need this, right? | 那你或许不需要这个 对吧 | 
| [16:06] | Well, I have a question, too. | 我也有个问题 | 
| [16:09] | Um, is that really your folder, | 这真是你的文件夹吗 | 
| [16:10] | Or were you just trying to impress me? | 还是你不过是想给我留下印象 | 
| [16:12] | Well, he was definitely trying to do that. | 他确实想这么做 | 
| [16:14] | This is my research. | 这是我的调查 | 
| [16:15] | All he did to prepare for the meeting were… pull-ups? | 他为这次采访做的所有准备是 引体向上 | 
| [16:19] | Is that true? | 真的吗 | 
| [16:21] | – Not exactly. – Yes. | -不是这样 -是的 | 
| [16:22] | But, I mean, he’s so much better than | 但是 比起我刚来《时尚》的时候 | 
| [16:24] | when I first got to “Mode.” | 他进步多了 | 
| [16:26] | You don’t even want to know | 你不会想知道 | 
| [16:27] | how he used to prepare meetings. | 他之前是怎样做会前准备的 | 
| [16:28] | Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [16:31] | you looked so incredible in “Nights of Torment.” | 你在《折磨之夜》里的表现太精彩了 | 
| [16:34] | It’s four and a half hours. | 那是部四个半小时的电影 | 
| [16:35] | You really make it through the whole thing? | 你真的全看了吗 | 
| [16:37] | Well, not ex– | 不全… | 
| [16:38] | Well, he made it through the nude scenes. | 他看了裸体的部分 | 
| [16:41] | He’s a big fan of the nude scenes. | 他非常喜欢裸体的镜头 | 
| [16:44] | Huh? | 是吧 | 
| [16:48] | Bye-bye. Thank you so much. | 再见 谢谢 | 
| [16:51] | What was that? | 那算什么 | 
| [16:52] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 | 
| [16:54] | You embarassed me in front of Victoria. | 你在维多利亚面前羞辱我 | 
| [16:56] | Oh, come on, Daniel. | 得了吧 丹尼尔 | 
| [16:57] | I was just teasing. | 我不过是说笑而已 | 
| [16:58] | I mean, it’s not like I said anything worse | 比起昨天你说我的那些事 | 
| [17:00] | Than any of the things you said about me yesterday. | 我客气多了 | 
| [17:03] | You said them to a major international film star | 她是国际知名的超级电影明星 | 
| [17:05] | Who might go blabbing them all over Cannes next year. | 明年她可能会把听到的这些在戛纳上散播 | 
| [17:08] | I said mine on a tiny web site | 而我的言论是发表在一个 | 
| [17:10] | To a band of 20 cat-loving weirdos. | 只有20几个恋猫癖怪胎的小网站 | 
| [17:12] | It’s a little different, don’t you think? | 这有区别 不是吗 | 
| [17:20] | I’m mad because you totally hit on that guy | 我生气是因为你看上了 | 
| [17:22] | I was trying to stalk. | 我中意的那个家伙 | 
| [17:24] | Why does your face look familiar? | 你怎么看来很面熟 | 
| [17:26] | Oh, it shouldn’t. | 不可能 | 
| [17:28] | I had it totally redone since the last time I was here. | 自从上次来这之后我做了全面整容 | 
| [17:30] | Oh, here’s the name of that place where I got my jacket. | 这是我买到那件夹克的地址 | 
| [17:33] | Why would I care where you got your jacket? | 我为什么要在意你在哪买的夹克 | 
| [17:35] | ’cause you asked. | 因为你问过 | 
| [17:52] | Please, Ms. Slater, don’t shut down my show. | 拜托 斯莱特小姐 别终止我的表演 | 
| [17:55] | It’s my only livelihood, and I can’t afford a lawsuit. | 那是我唯一的收入来源 而且我没钱打官司 | 
| [17:59] | Or a decent dress, it seems. | 看来也买不起一件体面的衣服 | 
| [18:01] | Now get out. Rayon hurts my eyes. | 好了 出去 人造纤维会伤到我眼睛 | 
| [18:03] | Oh, hey, Willie. | 威莉 | 
| [18:06] | Uh, Callie from Long Lash is coming tomorrow. | 明天纤长睫毛膏的凯莉要来 | 
| [18:08] | She wants to do a breast cancer | 她想和我们共同承办一个 | 
| [18:09] | fund-raising tie-in with us. | 乳腺癌基金会 | 
| [18:12] | Look, I know the only thing you hate | 我知道这是比起团体利他主义 | 
| [18:14] | more than corporate altruism drugstore makeup, | 更令你讨厌的事 | 
| [18:16] | – But she really wants to meet you. – Fine. | -但是她真的很想见你 -好吧 | 
| [18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:22] | Oh, by the way, you look nice. I like you in white. | 对了 今天这身不错 我喜欢你穿白色 | 
| [18:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:29] | Wait. Come back tomorrow. | 等等 明天过来 | 
| [18:33] | Since you’re no longer performing, | 既然你不能表演了 | 
| [18:35] | I may have a new job for you. | 我可以给你份新工作 | 
| [18:43] | Mandy, what were you thinking | 曼迪 你想什么呢 | 
| [18:45] | Bringing her back here? | 怎么把她带回来 | 
| [18:47] | That giant girl is a giant mess. | 那个大块头是个大麻烦 | 
| [18:49] | Marc, I couldn’t help it. | 马克 我情不自禁 | 
| [18:51] | She’s like my ghost of lonely christmas future. | 她就像是我孤单圣诞节的先知幽灵 | 
| [18:53] | Besides, she’s changed. | 再有 她变了 | 
| [18:54] | She has totally gotten it together. | 她不再那么疯疯癫癫了 | 
| [18:56] | “Hold” magazine. Please Mode. | “稍等”杂志 请”时尚” | 
| [18:58] | – Oh, you’re absolutely right. – Yeah. | -你说的真对 -是啊 | 
| [19:00] | – Hi, sweetie. – Hey. | -好啊 甜心 -好啊 | 
| [19:03] | Thanks for hooking me up with this job. | 谢谢你给我找了这份差事 | 
| [19:05] | You know, I’ve had some hard times in my life, | 我这辈子有很多不如意的事情 | 
| [19:07] | But last week when I hit the big 3-0, | 但自从上周我步入30岁后 | 
| [19:10] | Everything started to come together. | 一切都开始正常起来 | 
| [19:12] | And then you hooking me up with this job– | 之后你就给了我这份工作 | 
| [19:14] | It’s like the cherry on top of the pill bottle. | 真是雪中送炭 | 
| [19:17] | – I’m so glad. – I need a town car. | -我很愿意帮忙 -我需要辆车 | 
| [19:19] | Ooh, don’t we all, honey? | 亲爱的 我们都需要 | 
| [19:23] | – Your friend seems happy here. – Doesn’t she? | -你朋友看来在这做的很开心 -是吗 | 
| [19:25] | Fire her immediately. | 立刻解雇她 | 
| [19:35] | And that is enough of that. | 够了 | 
| [19:39] | But I still feel bad. | 但我还是不爽 | 
| [19:41] | Weird. I got this mass e-mail from Claire Meade | 奇怪 克莱尔・米德发给我一封邮件 | 
| [19:44] | Inviting me to a drag show. | 邀请我参加一个模仿秀 | 
| [19:46] | Better steer clear, papi. | 最好推脱掉 老爸 | 
| [19:47] | We know what happens when you get around drag queens. | 我们知道你对异装男会有什么反应 | 
| [19:49] | Hey, I was not fooled. | 我不是没看出来他是男的 | 
| [19:51] | It was Betty’s party. | 那是贝蒂的聚会 | 
| [19:53] | I was just trying to be polite. | 我只是表示礼貌而已 | 
| [19:55] | – Okay. – It’s not funny. | -好 -这一点也不好笑 | 
| [19:57] | God, Daniel was so mean to me today. | 天啊 丹尼尔今天对我真是刻薄到极点 | 
| [20:00] | Do you know what he called my Betty hits? | 你知道他怎么嘲笑看我博客的人吗 | 
| [20:01] | He said they were a tiny band of cat-loving weirdos. | 他说那就是一小撮有爱猫怪癖的人 | 
| [20:05] | That’s kind of what you called them yourself. | 这好像是你自己说的 | 
| [20:07] | It made me so mad. | 真是气死我了 | 
| [20:08] | But you know what? | 知道我要怎么做吗 | 
| [20:10] | I’m gonna go into work tomorrow, | 明天上班 | 
| [20:11] | and I’m gonna tell him exactly how he made me feel. | 我要去告诉他 他让我很生气 | 
| [20:13] | I would not be mad at Daniel. | 如果我是你就不会朝丹尼尔发火 | 
| [20:15] | As close as you are, | 即使你们关系好 | 
| [20:17] | you still work for him. | 但他依然是你的老板 | 
| [20:18] | If you want to say something, | 如果你要泄愤 | 
| [20:19] | say it to your family, | 就找你的家人 | 
| [20:20] | not your boss. | 不要找你的老板 | 
| [20:43] | New comment | 新评论 | 
| [20:44] | “Dear Betty, | 亲爱的贝蒂 | 
| [20:45] | i love your Blog. | 我很喜欢你的博客 | 
| [20:48] | “You’re always so positive and inspiring. | 你的文章总是那么积极向上 鼓舞人心 | 
| [20:50] | “Doesn’t anything ever get you mad? | 难怪你就没有碰过到恼火的事情吗 | 
| [20:51] | Fiona 21.” | 来自菲奥娜 21岁 | 
| [20:58] | Reply to comment | 回复评论 | 
| [21:00] | “You know what, Fiona? | 你知道吗 菲奥娜 | 
| [21:01] | Yes, sometimes something does. | 有时候的确碰到恼火的事 | 
| [21:04] | “I know I don’t usually use this space to vent, | 通常我不会通过博客这个渠道来发泄情绪 | 
| [21:06] | “but since there are only a handful of you out there, | 但象你这样读我博客的人很少 | 
| [21:09] | “what the hell? | 不管那么多屁事了 | 
| [21:12] | Heck?” | 那么多事了 | 
| [21:18] | Hell. | 那么多屁事 | 
| [21:19] | “Today a really good friend was insensitive… | 今天有一个好朋友对我非常不友好 | 
| [21:22] | “He humiliated me… “He was being a totally jerk… | 他羞辱我 表现得完全就是个混蛋 | 
| [21:23] | “downright cruel to me… | 对我残忍之至 | 
| [21:26] | “And after I’ve spent the past three years | 在我为他做牛做马三年后 | 
| [21:28] | “making him look good, he trashes me, | 他贬低我 | 
| [21:31] | “my blog and all of you. | 贬低我的博客 还有你们这些读者 | 
| [21:33] | “That jerk has everything. | 那个混蛋要什么有什么 | 
| [21:34] | Why would he put down the one thing that’s mine?” | 为什么唯一属于我的东西他都不认可 | 
| [21:40] | Publish | 发表 | 
| [21:48] | Your comment posted | 您的评论已发表 | 
| [22:02] | Why is she still here? | 为什么她还在这里 | 
| [22:03] | Didn’t Willie tell you to fire her? | 威莉不是叫你炒掉她吗 | 
| [22:05] | She did, and I tried, | 她说过了 我也试过了 | 
| [22:06] | But I couldn’t bring myself to do it, Marc. | 但是我做不到 马克 | 
| [22:08] | – This job means so much to her. – Ohh. Really? | -这份工作对她来说太重要了 -真得吗 | 
| [22:12] | – Yeah. – What does your job mean to you? | 那么你的工作对你来说重不重要 | 
| [22:13] | If Willie comes in here | 如果威莉来了看到她 | 
| [22:14] | and sees her hastily stitched-together head | 这张上不得台面的 | 
| [22:16] | sitting behind that desk, | 老脸依然出现在那张桌子后面 | 
| [22:18] | Helen’s not the only one who’s gonna be out of a job. | 海伦将不会是唯一一个丢掉工作的人 | 
| [22:21] | Who else bring it? What did you hear? | 还有谁 你听到什么风声了 | 
| [22:22] | Y–Just fire her. | 你… 炒掉她吧 | 
| [22:25] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 | 
| [22:27] | Hey, Amanda, could you help me | 阿曼达 帮我弄点 | 
| [22:28] | with something on the computer? | 电脑方面的东西好吗 | 
| [22:33] | Sure. | 没问题 | 
| [22:35] | I’ll do it later! | 我待会儿就来炒她 | 
| [22:38] | Hi, foxy. | 你好啊 小滑头 | 
| [22:39] | Betty Suarez. | 我是贝蒂・苏亚雷斯 | 
| [22:41] | Mija, have you checked your Blog today? | 女儿 你今天看了自己的博客吗 | 
| [22:43] | No. I just got in. | 没有 我刚登陆进去 | 
| [22:45] | Ah! 500 hits! | 500个点击哦 | 
| [22:47] | Look at all these comments! | 看这些回复 | 
| [22:49] | Yeah, they’re all about how your “jackass friend” | 他们都在关心你的混蛋朋友 | 
| [22:51] | – is really Daniel Meade. – Oh, my god. | -是不是就是丹尼尔・米德 -我的天啊 | 
| [22:54] | And it’s linked to, like, a hundred web sites. | 这个博客可是链接了上百个网站 | 
| [22:56] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 | 
| [22:57] | Why did you write about that? I told you not to. | 你为什么要写那些 我跟你说过不要的 | 
| [23:00] | I know, papi. I know. What do I do? | 我知道 爸 我该怎么做 | 
| [23:02] | All right, just calm down. | 冷静 | 
| [23:03] | Is there any chance Daniel not seeing it? | 有没有可能丹尼尔还没有看到 | 
| [23:06] | I don’t know. He doesn’t even read my Blog. | 我不知道 他根本就不看我的博客 | 
| [23:07] | And he’s not usually that into the web, so maybe he didn’t. | 而且他通常都不怎么上网 也许他没看到 | 
| [23:10] | So any time your name appears in the media, | 只要互联网上出现了你的名字 | 
| [23:12] | – you’ll hear a little bing and receive a google alert. – Cool. | -你会听到一声宾 收到谷歌提醒 -酷 | 
| [23:24] | Nope. | 不妙 | 
| [23:26] | He definitely saw it. | 他肯定看到了 | 
| [23:33] | Betty, what were you thinking | 贝蒂 你是怎么想的 | 
| [23:34] | posting a rant like that about me? | 要发表一篇这样攻击我的文章 | 
| [23:36] | It was thoughtless and inappropriate and–and just stupid. | 简直就是欠考虑 不妥当的 完全就是愚蠢 | 
| [23:39] | You know whenever the media sees my name, | 你知道每次媒体看到我的名字 | 
| [23:41] | it’s feeding frenzy | 就象饿狼扑羊一样 | 
| [23:42] | I didn’t even use your name, Daniel. | 我连你的名字都没有提一下 丹尼尔 | 
| [23:44] | Someone else figured it out. | 是有人猜到的 | 
| [23:45] | – Well, you didn’t make it hard. | 你写得一点都不难猜 | 
| [23:47] | Oh, my god! The new proofs just came in, | 天啦 新的样照到了 | 
| [23:49] | and–Hi. Awkward. | 还有 大家好 气氛不对 | 
| [23:54] | Look, Daniel, I’m sorry, | 丹尼尔 我真得很抱歉 | 
| [23:55] | But this is all gonna blow over fast. | 这事很快就会平息下去的 | 
| [23:58] | You’ve had way worse written about you, | 把你写得更糟的文章多的是 | 
| [24:00] | about how you were a womanizer– | 有文章写你是花间浪子 | 
| [24:01] | Yeah, but when they call me a womanizer, | 可他们称呼我为花间浪子 | 
| [24:02] | at least it sounds sexy. | 至少显得我性感迷人 | 
| [24:03] | You just made me sound like a jerk. | 你把我写得完全就是个混蛋 | 
| [24:05] | Daniel, Suzuki, TMZ | 丹尼尔 铃木 TMZ网站 | 
| [24:07] | and something called “the new york times”, | 还有纽约时代杂志 | 
| [24:09] | are all on the line for you. What should I do? | 都打来电话找你 我该怎么做 | 
| [24:10] | I’ll deal with it. Thanks a lot, Betty. | 我来处理吧 真是谢谢你了 贝蒂 | 
| [24:21] | Oh, I’m–I was just practicing my moves. There’s a contest. | 我只是在排练一下动作 有个比赛 | 
| [24:24] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [24:27] | Oh, my god. You know I lied. | 我的天 你知道我撒谎了 | 
| [24:29] | Okay, look. Things haven’t been go so great for me lately. | 最近我很不顺利 | 
| [24:34] | The truth is… | 事实上是 | 
| [24:36] | My mom kicked me out. | 我妈把我踢出了家门 | 
| [24:38] | I’ve been living under a turntable at butter. | 我一直在”黄油”夜店的唱片台下面过夜 | 
| [24:40] | My new eyes stink. | 我新做的眼睛也不成功 | 
| [24:41] | I can only see out of the left corner of the right eye. | 现在只能从右眼的左边眼角看到东西 | 
| [24:44] | And I’m–I’m not 30. | 而且我也不是30岁 | 
| [24:47] | I’m 31. | 我31了 | 
| [24:50] | I just didn’t want to tell you, | 我没有告诉你 | 
| [24:51] | ’cause I didn’t want you to feel bad for me. | 是不想你为我难过 | 
| [24:56] | That’s not what you wanted to talk to me about, is it? | 你不是要跟我说这些 对吧 | 
| [25:00] | What is it? | 到底要说什么 | 
| [25:03] | It’s okay. | 我能顶得住 | 
| [25:05] | I just wanted to tell you that, um… | 我只是想告诉你 | 
| [25:15] | You got promoted to… | 你升职了 | 
| [25:17] | Overseer of the closet? | 衣橱大总管 | 
| [25:19] | That sounds major. | 听起来就知道很重要 | 
| [25:20] | So major, which is why I need you to always be in here | 太重要了 所以需要你一直待在这里 | 
| [25:25] | – and never be seen anywhere else in the office. – Okay. | -不要在办公室的其它任何地方出现 -好的 | 
| [25:28] | Okay. So your first assignment… | 那么 你的第一个任务就是 | 
| [25:32] | is, um… | 是 | 
| [25:34] | to read this cover to cover. | 把这个从封面读到封底 | 
| [25:38] | You got another incentive to get my eyes redone. | 你给了我一个把眼睛重新做一下的理由 | 
| [25:52] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 | 
| [25:54] | Ms.Slater, I-I didn’t expect you to be | 斯莱特女士 我没有想到你会 | 
| [25:56] | such a strong supporter of breast cancer awareness. | 这么支持提高预防乳癌的意识 | 
| [25:59] | We girls have to stick together. | 我们女人就应该团结起来 | 
| [26:01] | Now I must be going, so ta-ta. | 现在我必须离开一会儿 再见 | 
| [26:03] | Or should I say, ta-tas? | 或者我该说 再见乳癌 | 
| [26:07] | Oh, my. | 我的天啦 | 
| [26:08] | That will bring the house down at my office. | 这个在我办公室肯定会火起来 | 
| [26:11] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢你 | 
| [26:13] | Safe travels. | 路上注意安全 | 
| [26:16] | Nicely done. | 做得漂亮 | 
| [26:18] | At 3:00, you’ll be giving an empowering speech | 三点 另一场激动人心的演说等着你 | 
| [26:21] | to that girls troop– | 一群女童子军 | 
| [26:22] | another legion of fools I’d rather not suffer. | 又是我看着不爽的一帮小傻瓜 | 
| [26:24] | Wow. You’re meaner than any version of you | 你比我演绎的任何刻薄的版本 | 
| [26:27] | I could ever do. | 更要刻薄 | 
| [26:28] | Well, I could make an effort to be liked. | 我可以尝试一下被人喜欢 | 
| [26:30] | But I’d rather be hated than inconvenienced. | 但比起总是被打扰 我宁愿被人讨厌 | 
| [26:32] | However, if you stick around, and shave again. | 如果你打算留在这儿 去剃剃毛吧 | 
| [26:35] | Seems like I could have it all. | 看起来你这个”我”要好好弄一下 | 
| [26:38] | No, no, no, no, no. Listen to me– | 不是的 听我说 | 
| [26:46] | Hey. Look, I know I can’t take back what I did, | 我知道不能挽回自己所做的 | 
| [26:49] | – But I wrote a retraction, and… – Really? | -但我写了个撤回声明 -真得吗 | 
| [26:52] | Does it include an explanation as that why you did all this? | 有没有提到你写这个的原因 | 
| [26:54] | Because that’s the one part I really don’t get, Betty. | 贝蒂 我真得不明白你为什么要写 | 
| [26:57] | Look, I know you’re mad, and I’m sorry, | 我知道你很生气 我真得很抱歉 | 
| [27:00] | But there is a reason that I did it. | 但我写那篇文章是有原因的 | 
| [27:03] | You really hurt my feelings. | 你真的伤害了我的感情 | 
| [27:05] | Your feelings? Betty, this isn’t about your feelings. | 你的感情? 贝蒂 这和你的感情无关 | 
| [27:08] | This is about you doing serious damage to my reputation. | 这是指你做了严重损害我名誉的事情 | 
| [27:11] | as the head of Meade publications. | 作为米德出版社的领头人物 | 
| [27:13] | I know you think you and your award | 我知道你认为你和你的表彰 | 
| [27:16] | are the center of the universe, but you have to wake up. | 是宇宙的中心 但你得醒醒了 | 
| [27:19] | It’s not a big deal. | 那有什么大不了 | 
| [27:21] | Forget it. | 算了 | 
| [27:23] | Forget my retraction. Forget my apology. | 就当我没有写撤回声明 也没有道歉 | 
| [27:26] | Forget I ever asked you to present the award, | 也没有邀请你颁奖 | 
| [27:28] | ’cause if that’s how you feel, | 因为如果那是你的怎样想的话 | 
| [27:29] | I really don’t want you there anyway. | 我真的不希望你去了 | 
| [27:31] | Fine. That’s the last place I’d ever want to be. | 好的 那是我最不想去的地方 | 
| [27:42] | Betty, you’re blowing up! It’s awesome. | 贝蒂 你爆发了 这太棒了 | 
| [27:44] | With all this extra press, | 再加上一家媒体宣传 | 
| [27:46] | the Blobbies are gonna be huge. | 优博奖会变更大 | 
| [27:47] | And we have the greatest thing planned. | 我们计划好了最棒的事 | 
| [27:49] | -When Daniel gets on stage… -Daniel’s not coming. | -当丹尼尔上台后 -丹尼尔不去了 | 
| [27:52] | B-But he has to. We planned a protest. | 但他必须得去啊 我们计划了一个抗议 | 
| [27:54] | When Daniel gets up to present the award, | 当丹尼尔准备颁奖时 | 
| [27:56] | We’re gonna pelt him with pairs of red glasses and burritos. | 我们用红色眼镜和墨西哥卷饼掷他 | 
| [27:59] | I know it sounds a little bit offensive, | 我知道这听起来有点攻击性 | 
| [28:01] | But only the Latinas will throw the burritos, | 但只有拉提娜会向他扔卷饼 | 
| [28:03] | – So it’s totally p.c. – Daniel’s not coming. | -所以计划是安全的啦 -丹尼尔不来了 | 
| [28:05] | I’ll find someone else to present the award. | 我另找人颁奖 | 
| [28:08] | Really? you can find another celebrity at the last minute? | 真的吗 你能在最后时刻找到一个名人吗 | 
| [28:10] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 我还没有考虑到 | 
| [28:12] | But you said the Blobbies weren’t about celebrities. | 但是你说优博奖和名人无关 | 
| [28:14] | Yeah, but I just said that | 是呀 但我是说 | 
| [28:15] | to sound cool when I thought we had one. | 有一位名人的话会比较酷 | 
| [28:17] | We need a celebrity, Betty. | 我们需要一位 贝蒂 | 
| [28:19] | Isn’t there somebody you can get? | 你可以找到一位吗 | 
| [28:22] | “Mode” magazine. please hold. | 风尚杂志 请稍等 | 
| [28:23] | “Mode” mag–No. you hold. | 风尚杂志 不 你等下 | 
| [28:25] | Oh, okay, sorry. | 好了 抱歉 | 
| [28:26] | Hi. Daniel, sorry. okay, I’m coming right now. okay. | 你好丹尼尔 抱歉 我这就来 | 
| [28:29] | Mandy, why did I | 曼迪 为什么我 | 
| [28:30] | just see Helen in the closet | 会在衣橱那看见海伦 | 
| [28:31] | Reading a 4-year-old | 翻一本4年前的 | 
| [28:32] | “Marie Claire” | Marie Claire杂志 | 
| [28:33] | And wiping Cheeto dust off of her fingers | 用普拉达擦掉她手指上 | 
| [28:35] | with a vintage Prada shift? | 饼干的残渣 | 
| [28:36] | Marc, I tried to fire her, but I couldn’t. | 马克 我试着炒了她 但是做不到 | 
| [28:38] | And I knew if Willie saw her– what | 我知道一旦威莉看见了她 | 
| [28:40] | happens when she asks about a paycheck? | 当她问到薪水怎么办 | 
| [28:41] | Oh, I give her Meade money. | 我把米德钞票给她 | 
| [28:44] | Mandy, a fake job and a fake paycheck | 曼迪 一份假工作和一份假薪水 | 
| [28:47] | Aren’t helping Helen any. | 不会帮到海伦什么的 | 
| [28:49] | And trust me, | 相信我吧 | 
| [28:51] | no good ever came from keeping someone in the closet. | 把人留在衣橱 没什么好事 | 
| [28:54] | Okay, you just got really deep. | 好的 你只是太焦虑了 | 
| [28:55] | I know, and now I have a headache. | 我知道的 现在我头疼着呢 | 
| [28:57] | Oh, it’s Willie. Look busy. | 威莉来了 看起来很忙 | 
| [28:59] | I had such a good time with you girls. | 和你们呆在一起我真的很愉快 | 
| [29:01] | Next time we’ll make macadamia nut brownies. | 下次我们一起做澳洲胡桃巧克力仁饼 | 
| [29:06] | Nice seeing you, girls! | 看到你们很高兴 女孩们 | 
| [29:08] | Bye, Wilhelmina! | 再见 威廉敏娜 | 
| [29:11] | Oh, that was nice, | 真美妙 | 
| [29:14] | watching me bring a smile to all those little faces. | 看着”我”微笑着注视着这些小脸 | 
| [29:17] | Oh! oh, damn my cha-cha heel. | 我该死的鞋跟 | 
| [29:24] | Maybe Jlo is good? | 也许詹妮弗・洛佩兹不错? | 
| [29:28] | Ooh! Ask Wilhelmina. she’d be perfect.! | 问问威廉敏娜 她很不错的 | 
| [29:30] | I can’t ask her. She doesn’t do anything for anybody. | 我不问 她从来不帮任何人做事 | 
| [29:33] | We can at least ask. | 至少我们得问问 | 
| [29:35] | she’s gonna crush you. | 她会骂死你的 | 
| [29:37] | -Ms. Slater? -What is it, Betty? | – 斯莱特女士 – 怎么了 贝蒂 | 
| [29:39] | Um, I’m not Betty. | 我不是贝蒂 | 
| [29:41] | Of course you aren’t. what is it? | 你当然不是 怎么了 | 
| [29:42] | My organization–Blob– is honoring Betty | 我的组织 Blob 表彰给贝蒂 | 
| [29:46] | with a Blobby award tonight, | 优博奖奖 | 
| [29:47] | and it would mean so much to us | 你亲自颁奖给她 | 
| [29:49] | if you would present it to her. | 对于我们意义非凡 | 
| [29:52] | I’d be delighted. | 我很乐意 | 
| [29:55] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [29:56] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我不会错过的 | 
| [29:59] | See? I told you. Thank you. | 看见了吗 我就说嘛 谢谢你 | 
| [30:02] | She’s really nice. | 她真的很好的 | 
| [30:04] | Why would you agree to that? | 你为什么会乐意 | 
| [30:06] | Because it’s more fun to watch you do it for me. | 因为看你替我去会很有意思的 | 
| [30:08] | Tonight? I can’t. | 今晚吗 我不能 | 
| [30:10] | Why not? I pay you. | 为什么 我付你钱 | 
| [30:12] | And you don’t have a show to perform anymore, do you? | 你没有机会再表演了 是吧 | 
| [30:20] | So I don’t have a super secret job? | 那我没有那份超级保密的工作了? | 
| [30:25] | And these… | 还有这些 | 
| [30:27] | The supermarket won’t take these Daniel dollars? | 超市不会接受丹尼尔钞票 | 
| [30:30] | I’m so sorry, Helen. | 我很抱歉 海伦 | 
| [30:32] | It’s okay. You’ve been a good friend, Amanda. | 没事 你是一个好朋友 阿曼达 | 
| [30:36] | And sleeping at butter isn’t so bad. | 在”黄油”过夜也没那么差 | 
| [30:38] | Sometimes D.J. Omar puts a pillow out for me. | 有时候Dj欧马可以给我个枕头 | 
| [30:54] | Is it just me, or does | 是我的错觉 还是确实 | 
| [30:56] | a cold gust of wind actually pick up when you approach? | 你一靠近 就会有阵寒风? | 
| [31:14] | Hey, what are you still doing here? | 你还在这里干嘛 | 
| [31:16] | You’re gonna be late for Betty’s big, | 你去贝蒂那个大型 | 
| [31:17] | fat, Mexican awards show. | 墨西哥式颁奖会快迟到了 | 
| [31:18] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 | 
| [31:19] | Oh, why? Because Betty didn’t want you? | 为什么 因为她不要你了吗 | 
| [31:21] | No, because I don’t want to be there, | 是我不想去 | 
| [31:23] | Not after she humiliated me. | 在她羞辱我之后 | 
| [31:25] | Only after you humiliated her. | 在你羞辱她之后吧 | 
| [31:26] | Amanda, I wasn’t trying to humiliate her. | 阿曼达 我不是想羞辱她 | 
| [31:28] | Besides, it doesn’t matter. I’m her boss. | 无所谓 我是她的老板 | 
| [31:31] | It isn’t her place to challenge my behavior. | 她的职位还不足以威胁到我 | 
| [31:33] | Oh, my God, Daniel. You sound like such a douche. | 天啦 丹尼尔 你听起来就像一个大混蛋 | 
| [31:36] | Okay, I’m not saying that as your employee. | 好吧 我不是作为你的员工这样说的 | 
| [31:39] | I’m saying it as your fun buddy. | 而是作为你的玩伴 | 
| [31:40] | And I’m also gonna say that | 我还是认为 | 
| [31:42] | I think you were trying to humiliate Betty, | 你是想羞辱贝蒂 | 
| [31:44] | Because you’re threatened by her success. | 因为你对她的成功有种威胁感 | 
| [31:46] | I’m threatened by Betty? | 我因贝蒂感到威胁? | 
| [31:47] | – Yeah. – That’s crazy. | -是的 -疯了吧 | 
| [31:49] | I’m the editor-in-chief of a major fa– | 我是一家主流时尚杂志的主… | 
| [31:56] | Oh, God. | 天哪 | 
| [31:57] | See? I can be very perceptive sometimes. | 明白了吧 我有时可是很有洞察力的 | 
| [32:00] | Call me a car. | 帮我叫辆车 | 
| [32:02] | Sure. Where you going? | 好的 你去哪 | 
| [32:06] | Betty. Thank you so much for inviting me here. | 贝蒂 非常感谢你邀请我过来 | 
| [32:08] | It’s an honor and a pleasure to be with you all tonight | 今晚我感到很荣幸在这里 | 
| [32:11] | In celebration of this little lady right here. | 和你们一起庆祝这位年轻的女士 | 
| [32:15] | I love Betty Suarez… | 我爱贝蒂・苏亚雷斯 | 
| [32:17] | – Who the hell is that? – I don’t know, | -她到底是谁 -我不知道 | 
| [32:19] | but if you don’t talk to grandpa, | 不过如果你不和爷爷说 | 
| [32:21] | she’s gonna be your new StepMom. | 她会成为你的新继母 | 
| [32:23] | Because we’re all people, aren’t we? | 因为我们都是人 不是吗 | 
| [32:24] | I give up. I don’t care anymore. | 我放弃了 我不再关心了 | 
| [32:26] | This thing has turned into such a train wreck. | 一切已经无可挽回了 | 
| [32:28] | She thinks it’s a train wreck? | 她觉得无可挽回 | 
| [32:30] | We’re the ones who bought all these burritos for nothing! | 我们才是白白买这些卷饼的人 | 
| [32:32] | I don’t even think | 我甚至不认为 | 
| [32:33] | that’s Wilhelmina Slater. | 她是威廉敏娜・斯莱特 | 
| [32:34] | Shut up, Dawn. | 闭嘴 达温 | 
| [32:35] | Which is why I’m thrilled to be presenting her | 这就是我为什么今晚会很高兴 | 
| [32:38] | – with this award tonight. – Excuse me. | -为她颁奖 -抱歉 | 
| [32:40] | I think I’m supposed to be presenting this award. | 我认为应该是我来颁这个奖 | 
| [32:42] | Oh, my God. It’s Daniel. | 天啦 是丹尼尔 | 
| [32:43] | Yes! | 是的 | 
| [32:45] | He actually showed. | 他的确出现了 | 
| [32:47] | Go for it, honey. I have a show to go to. | 赶紧的 亲爱的 我还有一个表演得去 | 
| [32:49] | She runs a magazine, | 她经营一家杂志 | 
| [32:51] | does a show still has time to look like that. | 要进行表演 还能打扮成这样 | 
| [32:54] | Ay, Chihuahua. | 吉娃娃啊 | 
| [32:57] | Don’t stress-eat those burritos just yet, you guys. | 别管刚才那段了 伙计们 | 
| [33:00] | It’s about to get really fun. | 真正有趣的开始了 | 
| [33:09] | – Hey. – How’d it go? | -嗨 -进展如何 | 
| [33:12] | Well, the bad news is, she was crushed. ohh. | 坏消息是 她崩溃了 | 
| [33:15] | The good news is, we’ve got a new roomie. | 好消息是 我们有了个室友 | 
| [33:17] | Hi, Doll. | 你好 小可爱 | 
| [33:21] | Boy, I can’t wait to spoon with you tonight. | 我等不及和你共度良宵了 小伙子 | 
| [33:25] | – Oh, I’m just kidding. – I’m not kidding. | -我只是开玩笑 -我没有开玩笑 | 
| [33:29] | Mm. what is that–Apricot? | 那是什么 杏子的? | 
| [33:31] | Oh, it’s–it–it–ohh! huh! mmm. | 这是 是 噢 | 
| [33:34] | I gotta pee. ohh! | 我要嘘嘘了 | 
| [33:40] | Good evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [33:45] | Boo! jerk! | 唾 混蛋 | 
| [33:46] | I always say, never follow a drag act. | 我总是说 不要非主流 | 
| [33:49] | I almost didn’t come here tonight… | 我今天差点就不来 | 
| [33:51] | We don’t want you! yeah, get out of here. | 我们不需要你 离开这 | 
| [33:55] | Look, the women i am about to introduce to you | 因为我今天要给你们介绍的人 | 
| [33:57] | I respect and admire and adore– | 那个我尊敬 欣赏 崇敬的人 | 
| [33:59] | also happens to intimidate the hell out of me. | 也一样让我很恐慌 | 
| [34:02] | This may come as a surprise to her, | 这也许对她来说很意外 | 
| [34:04] | But it shouldn’t have come as a surprise to me. | 但对我来说不应该意外 | 
| [34:09] | Betty Suarez has done more in three and a half years | 贝蒂・苏亚雷斯 在这三年半里做的事 | 
| [34:12] | Than I’ve done in my entire life, | 比我一生都做得多 | 
| [34:14] | which is why I couldn’t help but feel a little thatened. | 这就是为什么我不禁感到恐慌 | 
| [34:17] | Betty is a force of nature– | 贝蒂是一种力量 | 
| [34:21] | A positive one, | 正义的力量 | 
| [34:22] | like sunshine, but a force nonetheless. | 像一缕阳光 但是是一种力量 | 
| [34:24] | I think we’re all very lucky to have her shining on us. | 我想我们都很幸运她能照亮我们 | 
| [34:30] | Okay, that hurt. | 这个很痛 | 
| [34:33] | Quiet, lady, | 安静 女士们 | 
| [34:35] | No one talks over Manna Wintour. | 没人能讨论曼娜・温图尔 | 
| [34:37] | Now in my fabulous documentary, September Issue | 在我精彩的记录片里 九月刊 | 
| [34:42] | That’s right, you bitches better have seen it– | 就是那个 你们这群小娘们最好看过了 | 
| [34:46] | Andrleon Talley calls me the biggest woman in fashion. | 安德里欧・泰利称我为时尚界的老大 | 
| [34:50] | Obviously, he’s taken himself out of the running. | 很明显 他让自己出局了 | 
| [34:54] | I’m sick of your excuses, Wilheldiva. | 我已经厌倦了你的借口 威廉教母 | 
| [34:57] | If you’re not here now, don’t bother coming in at all. | 如果你现在不到 就不用麻烦赶过来了 | 
| [35:00] | I’ll be there in a second. | 我很快就到 | 
| [35:02] | Oh, give me that phone. | 把电话给我 | 
| [35:04] | Whoa! that was fast. | 这是真的快 | 
| [35:06] | Oh! thank you, good night! | 谢谢 晚安 | 
| [35:09] | All right! | 好的 | 
| [35:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [35:13] | I told you never to perform your show again. | 我告诉过你不要再表演了 | 
| [35:15] | Ms. Slater? | 斯莱特女士 | 
| [35:16] | I was only gonna do it one more time. | 我只想最后表演一次 | 
| [35:19] | Please. this is my life. | 拜托 这是我的生活 | 
| [35:21] | oh, what do I care about your life? | 你的生活关我什么事 | 
| [35:22] | Wilheldiva Hater! | 威廉教母・斯雷特 | 
| [35:26] | Enough with you. | 真是受够你 | 
| [35:28] | Oh, get that thing off me! | 不要照我 | 
| [35:31] | Get it off! | 不要照我 | 
| [35:33] | What’s going on? Is this part of the show? | 怎么回事 这不是表演的一部分吗 | 
| [35:35] | There is no show, honey. | 这不是表演 亲爱的 | 
| [35:36] | I’m no drag queen. | 我不是什么男扮女装的人 | 
| [35:37] | Then why can I see your package from here? | 那为什么我可以看到你的装扮 | 
| [35:41] | Oh, shut up, claire. | 闭嘴 克莱尔 | 
| [35:44] | -We want a show! -What? | – 我们想要看表演 – 什么 | 
| [35:47] | – Move it, buddy! – Get off me! | -走吧 -放开我 | 
| [35:49] | Come on! | 来吧 | 
| [35:50] | Damn! that girl lost weight. | 讨厌 这个女孩可真瘦 | 
| [35:56] | Ah, hell. | 管它呢 | 
| [35:59] | So… go home, loser! | 回家 失败者 | 
| [36:01] | It is my great pleasure to present this award | 我很高兴能够颁这个奖 | 
| [36:06] | To Betty Suarez. | 给贝蒂・苏亚雷斯 | 
| [36:07] | Go, Betty! | 加油 贝蒂 | 
| [36:14] | oh, here she comes | 哦 她来了 | 
| [36:17] | watch out, boy, she’ll chew you up | 男孩你要小心 她会把你嚼碎 | 
| [36:19] | oh, here she comes | 哦 她来了 | 
| [36:22] | she’s a man eater | 她是吃人魔 | 
| [36:25] | oh, here she comes | 哦 她来了 | 
| [36:27] | watch out, boy, she’ll chew you | 男孩你要小心 她会吃你 | 
| [36:30] | oh, here she comes | 哦 她来了 | 
| [36:32] | she’s a maneater | 她是个吃人魔 | 
| [36:34] | maneater | 吃-人-魔 | 
| [36:49] | Thank you, daniel. | 谢谢 丹尼尔 | 
| [36:52] | And thank you to everyone | 还有谢谢每一个 | 
| [36:54] | at the black and latina organization of bloggers. | 黑人和拉丁美洲人博主协会会员 | 
| [36:57] | Latina? I thought the “l” stood for lesbian. | 拉丁美洲人 我以为L代表着拉拉 | 
| [37:00] | That’s what I thought. | 我就是这么想的 | 
| [37:01] | As proud as I am to be here today, | 我很荣幸今天站在这里 | 
| [37:03] | I just want to say | 我想说 | 
| [37:05] | That we’re not here celebrating me tonight | 今晚我们不是在这里庆祝我的成功 | 
| [37:07] | As much as we’re here celebrating what blogs can do. | 我们在这里庆祝博客能为我们做的事 | 
| [37:11] | Sure, | 当然 | 
| [37:12] | they can be used to thoughtlessly attack people | 博客可以被用来不经考虑地攻击他人 | 
| [37:15] | From a seemingly safe vantage point, | 根据看上去安全这个优点 | 
| [37:20] | Which is very regrettable. | 其实却是很令人后悔的 | 
| [37:24] | But they can also make it possible | 但是它也让那些 | 
| [37:28] | for some one who has something to say | 想说些什么 | 
| [37:31] | but doesn’t have a tv station or a major magazine | 但没有自己的电台或者主流杂志的人 | 
| [37:35] | to still make their voice be heard, | 有机会发出自己的声音 | 
| [37:38] | And I think that’s really important, | 我认为这是很重要的 | 
| [37:40] | Even if it is just 71 people listening. | 即使只是71个人在听 | 
| [37:43] | Actually, it’s 72. | 事实上 是72个 | 
| [37:44] | I read it. It’s really good. | 我读了 真的很好 | 
| [37:46] | Let her talk, jerk! | 让她说下去 混蛋 | 
| [37:47] | Please don’t be mad at daniel. | 请不要生丹尼尔的气 | 
| [37:49] | All he did in his interview | 他在他的访谈里所做的 | 
| [37:53] | was remind me of who I used to be, | 提醒了我 我的过去 | 
| [37:55] | And that was really embarrassing. | 虽然那是很让人丢面子的 | 
| [37:59] | But now I realize that I have to love that girl that I was | 但我现在意识到我要爱过去的自己 | 
| [38:03] | Because she made me who I am now. | 因为过去的自己成就了现在的我 | 
| [38:07] | That’s why none of you should be ashamed of who you are. | 这就是为啥你们不该为自己是谁自卑 | 
| [38:11] | Because the misfits and the weirdos of today | 因为今天这些不合时宜的怪人 | 
| [38:15] | are the world changers of tomorrow. | 明天将会是世界的改变者 | 
| [38:18] | Who says we’re weirdos? | 谁说我们是怪人 | 
| [38:19] | – Yeah! – oh, that’s not what I meant. | -就是 -我不是那个意思 | 
| [38:22] | Homophobe! get her! | 她是同性恋歧视者 打她 | 
| [38:23] | I didn’t–aah! aah! | 我不是 | 
| [38:24] | Betty, get down. run! | 贝蒂 低头 快跑 | 
| [38:29] | ”and as years go passing by” | 当年华老去 | 
| [38:34] | if I still can catch his eye | 我仍能将他的视线吸引 | 
| [38:38] | and his love runs deeper than he thought he could | 他爱我比他想象得更深 | 
| [38:46] | then I’ll act like a woman | 然后我会做个小女人 | 
| [38:50] | and he’s got a woman | 他就拥有了一个女人 | 
| [38:54] | who acts like a woman should | 拥有了一个… 女人 | 
| [39:20] | She’s magnificent. | 她太厉害了 | 
| [39:21] | Mm. she seems a little off to me. | 对我来说有点过时 | 
| [39:24] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [39:39] | I just came by to say thank you. | 我过来说谢谢 | 
| [39:41] | I’ve been getting calls all day | 我昨天一直接到电话 | 
| [39:43] | Saying that I gave the performance of a lifetime. | 说那场表演是我这辈子最好的一次 | 
| [39:48] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [39:50] | Apparently, I got offstage, | 明显 我得到了独立化妆间 | 
| [39:53] | demanded and got a raise, | 更受欢迎了 还有升职 | 
| [39:55] | Two additional nights per week and top billing. | 每礼拜多演两场 和最高出场费 | 
| [39:58] | Well, you’re a very talented performer | 你是个有天赋的演员 | 
| [40:00] | and a shrewd negotiator. | 和精明的谈判家 | 
| [40:03] | But why? I thought you didn’t want | 但是为什么 我以为你不想我 | 
| [40:06] | Oh, go ahead and do your little show… | 别管我 去做你的演出吧 | 
| [40:09] | On one condition– | 只有一个条件 | 
| [40:13] | That you let me give you a new wardrobe. | 让我送你一个新的衣柜 | 
| [40:16] | Wilheldiva Hater would never | 威廉教母・斯雷特 | 
| [40:17] | be performing in tatty knockoffs. | 永远不能穿肮脏的打折服装演出 | 
| [40:20] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受这个 | 
| [40:23] | And, uh, | 还有 | 
| [40:25] | I may take one of those nights now and then. | 我也许会偶尔在其中的几个晚上代你表演 | 
| [40:33] | …like her good side and her evil side. | 她有好的一面 也有坏的一面 | 
| [40:35] | she played twin nuns? | 她扮演双面人 | 
| [40:36] | Yeah. hey. finished up the interview. | 我录完访谈了 | 
| [40:38] | Oh! I thought we were doing that together. | 我以为我们要一起做的 | 
| [40:40] | Yeah, well, you inspired me to take my game up a notch. | 你启发了我 要提高一下我游戏的难度 | 
| [40:42] | Besides, I thought you might be able to edit it, | 另外 我觉得也许你可以做一下编辑 | 
| [40:45] | as the editor-in-chief of an award-winning blog. | 作为一个获奖博客的责任编辑 | 
| [40:47] | I’m gonna go and let you two make love | 我要走了 留你们俩在这里缠绵 | 
| [40:50] | or whatever it is you do. | 或想干嘛干嘛 | 
| [40:52] | It’s great. I’m sure it’s perfect. | 这个很不错 我相信它是完美的 | 
| [40:57] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [40:59] | Um… I would make a few changes. | 我想做一些改变 | 
| [41:02] | Of course you would. | 你当然会 | 
| [41:04] | But not a lot. just a few things, | 没有很多 只是几点 | 
| [41:07] | like you sort of overwrote the intro. | 像 你的前言写的太多了 | 
| [41:09] | – Uh, is this gonna take a while? – No, it’s gonna be very quick. | -会花很多时间吗 -不 很快 | 
| [41:12] | Just small changes like, um… | 小的修改像是… | 
| [41:15] | I don’t think you need the intro at all… | 我觉得你根本就不需要前言 |