时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are not the same person I met three years ago. | 你不再是我三年前遇到的那个人了 |
[00:05] | Betty, you’ve already changed, | 贝蒂 你已经变了 |
[00:08] | but you’re still you. | 但你还是你 |
[00:10] | – I’m an editor now. – Really? | -我现在是编辑了 -真的吗 |
[00:12] | I don’t want you ever around my mother again! | 我不会让你再缠着我妈妈的 |
[00:14] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:16] | He’s only interested in his career and leeching off of you! | 他只在乎自己的事业 靠你发财呢 |
[00:19] | – Tyler is not who you think he is. – Well, who is he then? | -泰勒不是你想的那样 -那他是谁 |
[00:21] | He’s your brother. | 他是你哥 |
[00:24] | I really, uh, need to see you tonight. | 我今晚 真的想见你 |
[00:26] | I’kind of busy right now. | 我确实挺忙 |
[00:27] | Thanks for not ditching me tonight. | 谢谢你今晚没有放我鸽子 |
[00:29] | – I could really have a friend. – Well, you’ve got one. | -我真该交点朋友了 -你已有一个了 |
[00:31] | Hilda Suarez, I love you. | 希尔达·苏亚雷斯 我爱你 |
[00:33] | Will you marry me? | 你能嫁给我吗 |
[00:36] | So you like someone. | 你喜欢某人 |
[00:38] | – Yeah. – What is…their name? | -对 -她叫什么 |
[00:42] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[00:44] | I just got off the phone with Lena Korvinka. | 我刚接到莱娜·柯维卡的电话 |
[00:46] | She loved my audition and wants to formally invite me | 她喜欢我的试镜 想正式邀请我 |
[00:49] | to join her class! | 参加她的课程 |
[00:51] | Romeo… | 罗密欧 |
[00:53] | Romeo… | 罗密欧 |
[00:54] | Wherefore art thou, Romeo? | 你究竟在哪里 罗密欧 |
[00:57] | Deny thy father | 拒绝你的父亲 |
[00:59] | and refuse thy name. | 放弃你的名字 |
[01:05] | You see? Acting is… | 看 表演就是 |
[01:07] | Reinvention. | 创新 |
[01:09] | I mean, who is to say | 谁说了 |
[01:12] | that Juliet has to be the prettiest girl in the room? | 茱莉叶必须是最漂亮的姑娘 |
[01:15] | You know, maybe she’s some misguided boob | 也许她就是有点傻傻的 |
[01:17] | with bad eyes and bad hair | 视力不好 头发凌乱 |
[01:19] | and bad teeth. | 还有一口坏牙 |
[01:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:28] | Okay, everybody take two minutes. | 好 大家休息两分钟 |
[01:29] | I’m just gonna call my cat and grab tonight’s speaker. | 我去看看猫 然后请出今晚名嘴 |
[01:33] | Am I too early to pick you up? | 我来接你太早了吗 |
[01:34] | Yeah, but you should stay for the guest speaker. | 是 但你可以留下看看客座名嘴 |
[01:36] | – He used to date a gossip girl. – That’s why he’s speaking? | -他曾和八卦妹约会 -那是他作名嘴的原因吗 |
[01:40] | – That’s his qualification? – That’s all I need. | -是他的资格条件吗 -我觉得那就足够了 |
[01:42] | Oh, aunt Betty, this is my friend Austin. | 贝蒂姨妈 那是我朋友奥斯汀 |
[01:46] | Oh, Austin, hi. Hey. | 奥斯汀 你好 |
[01:49] | It’s very nice to meet you. I’ve heard so much about you. | 真高兴见到你 我早听说过你 |
[01:52] | Oh, you tell her what a great actor I am? | 你告诉她 我是个出色演员了吗 |
[01:54] | No. Just what a giant ego you have. | 没 就说了你是个大自私鬼 |
[01:55] | – And this is Lily. – Hi. Cute glasses. | -这位是莉莉 -眼镜不错 |
[01:58] | Thanks. Nice to meet you. | 谢谢 见到你们很高兴 |
[02:01] | That’s the girl that I like. Good news. | 那就是我喜欢的女孩 好消息 |
[02:05] | Tinkerbell ate his dinner, and he’s going to be fine. | 小叮当吃过晚饭 状态不错 |
[02:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:09] | Now tonight’s speaker is an award-winning playwright | 今晚的名嘴是个获奖的剧作家 |
[02:12] | And a foxy little muckety-muck. | 是个狡猾而自大的家伙 |
[02:15] | His latest play, | 他最新的戏剧 |
[02:17] | “The rebirth of Rita,” | 丽塔的新生 |
[02:20] | opens next week. | 下周开演 |
[02:22] | Please give a warm welcome to Zachary Boule. | 请热烈欢迎扎克里·鲍拉 |
[02:27] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[02:31] | I read his first play. It was so good and so tragic. | 我读过他第一部戏 很好很悲伤 |
[02:35] | What a nice treat for me. | 真是我的一大享受 |
[02:37] | Hey, everybody. Hey. | 大家好 |
[02:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:42] | So Lena asked me to speak about reinvention today, | 莱娜要我今天说说创新 |
[02:45] | which is a theme in my next play. | 这正是我下一部戏的主题 |
[02:48] | It was like he was talking directly to me– | 就好像他直接面对我说的 |
[02:51] | Everything he was saying about reinventing yourself, | 他说了关于自我创新 |
[02:53] | Your look, your life. | 自己的外貌 自己的人生 |
[02:56] | Mm, that’s very interesting. | 很有意思 |
[02:59] | I mean, that’s everything I’ve been doing this year– | 那就是我今天一直在做的 |
[03:01] | – My new look, my new job. – You don’t say? | -我的新造型 新工作 -你没说过啊 |
[03:04] | Hilda, stop. | 希尔达 够了 |
[03:05] | I see your engagement ring, okay? Congratulations. | 我看到你的订婚戒指了 恭喜 |
[03:08] | Good, because I’m practicing how to show it off | 好 因为我在练习如何展示它 |
[03:11] | without looking like I’m showing it off. | 而不会让人认为我在炫耀 |
[03:13] | – Do my hands look dry? – Too obvious. | -我的手干吗 -太明显 |
[03:16] | Oh. As I was saying, Zach was really inspiring. | 正如我说 扎克真的很鼓励人 |
[03:19] | And by “Inspiring,” do you mean “Cute”? | 你说鼓励人 还是说 可爱 |
[03:22] | – No. – Ay, is he cute? | -不 -他可爱吗 |
[03:24] | That is not even what I was thinking! | 我想都没想过 |
[03:27] | I mean, not that it would matter. He dates gossip girls. | 不管怎么样 他跟八卦妹约会 |
[03:30] | And he won a drama desk award. | 他还获得戏剧奖 |
[03:32] | I write a blog. I won a blobby. | 我写了博客 我得了优博奖 |
[03:35] | But I was thinking about pitching him to “Mode” | 但我想的是为他写篇稿子 |
[03:37] | – For the new york issue. – Oh, yeah, you should. | -放在风尚最新一期 -对 你可以 |
[03:40] | Nothing says “New york” Like theater. | 没人说过纽约像剧院 |
[03:42] | Here, let me fix your hair. | 来 我给你理头发 |
[03:45] | No. I see it! | 别 我看到了 |
[03:47] | You just scratched my glasses. | 你刚刚刮花我眼镜了 |
[03:49] | That’s because it’s a diamond. | 因为那是钻石的 |
[03:55] | – Hey, your mom’s on the phone. – I don’t want to talk to her. | -你妈打电话找你 -我不想跟她说话 |
[03:59] | I can’t keep telling her you’re in the bathroom. | 我不能一直告诉她你在厕所啊 |
[04:00] | That’s what you’ve been telling her?For four days? | 你就那么跟她说 四天啊 |
[04:02] | Does she… at least… sound… worried? | 她有没有表现出一点 担心 |
[04:06] | Just talk to her. | 接她电话吧 |
[04:07] | She waits 30 years to tell me I have a brother, | 她憋了30年才跟我说 我有个弟弟 |
[04:09] | After she drops that bomb, | 她引爆那颗炸弹后 |
[04:10] | She whisks him off to Paris to meet Alexis. | 就让他去巴黎见亚历克西斯了 |
[04:13] | I think I’m entitled to a little more time than that. | 我认为我有权利早点知道 |
[04:15] | Think about how your brother feels. | 为你弟弟想想 |
[04:17] | Don’t call him my brother. | 别说他是我弟弟 |
[04:19] | – My only brother is my sister Alexis. – Exactly my point. | -我唯一兄弟是我姐姐亚历克西斯 -我同意 |
[04:22] | The poor guy gets off a bus from south Dakota, | 那穷小子从南达科他州来 |
[04:25] | You punched him, and now he’s whisked off | 你扁了他 他现在只得跑去异国他乡 |
[04:27] | to meet manzilla in some foreign land. | 见一个半男不女的家伙 |
[04:29] | Since when are you his friend? | 你什么时候变成他朋友的 |
[04:31] | I’m not. I just– you know what? Forget it. | 我没有 我只是 算了 |
[04:35] | I have a lot of work I have to get back to. | 我要做事 回去了 |
[04:37] | Daniel Meade’s office. | 丹尼尔·米德办公室 |
[04:38] | Now, marc, | 听着 马克 |
[04:39] | I need all thoughts of go-go boys in glitter pants | 我要你从今天起就别想那些 |
[04:41] | out of your head today. | 穿闪光裤子的戈戈舞男 |
[04:43] | James Cameron’s people are gonna call. | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的人要打过来了 |
[04:44] | They’re doing the C.G.I. Work | 他们要做计算机模拟人像 |
[04:45] | to help me re-create old new york for my cover shoot. | 来为我的封面照重塑老纽约风光 |
[04:48] | Right.I should tell you, Daniel’s concerned about the cost. | 好 但我得说 丹尼尔关心着成本 |
[04:50] | I don’t care about Daniel. | 我不关心丹尼尔 |
[04:52] | – You spend money to make money. – Good morning! | -你花钱才能挣钱 -早上好 |
[04:58] | Was that monochromatic blur Betty Suarez? | 是那个一塌糊涂的贝蒂·苏雷亚斯吗 |
[05:01] | I know. Where are the polka dots and butterflies | 她那紧身圆点上衣和蝴蝶状的 |
[05:04] | And m-mexican blankets? | 墨西哥地毯呢 |
[05:07] | Does she look… nice? | 她看上去 不错吗 |
[05:10] | Willie! | 威莉 |
[05:11] | You swore you’d die | 你发过誓 |
[05:14] | before you ever complimented a Suarez ensemble. | 哪天要是夸了苏雷亚斯 你宁可去死的 |
[05:19] | – Oh, my god! – Willie! | -天 -威莉 |
[05:21] | – What happened?! – Isn’t it obvious? | -怎么了 -还不明白吗 |
[05:23] | Your stumble into good taste has killed her! | 你苦练的好品味杀了她 |
[05:26] | By now you’ve all heard what happened to Wilhelmina. | 你们都已经听说了威廉敏娜的事了 |
[05:28] | She is having surgery on a perforated ulcer, | 她由于溃疡穿孔要做手术 |
[05:31] | but she is going to live. | 但她还是会活过来的 |
[05:33] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[05:34] | I am taking point on the new york issue. | 我来执掌纽约这一期杂志 |
[05:37] | So I guess we should send flowers or something. | 我想我们该送点花或者别的 |
[05:39] | I guess $40 should about cover it, don’t you think? | 我想40块就可以了 你们想呢 |
[05:41] | It’s just like you to cheap out, Daniel. | 你就是这么抠门 丹尼尔 |
[05:44] | – What the hell are you… – I had a little time before surgery, | -你搞什么 -手术前我有点时间 |
[05:47] | so I’m gonna run this meeting, thank you. | 所以我来主持会议 谢谢 |
[05:48] | Do you really think that’s the best idea? | 你真认为这是个好主意吗 |
[05:50] | Daniel, I could die on the table. | 丹尼尔 我可能会死在手术台上 |
[05:52] | Are you really gonna take this away from me? | 你连这点权力也跟我抢吗 |
[05:54] | – I thought it was a routine of… – Features, what do you got for me? | -我以为只是个小 -专题 你们有什么素材 |
[05:57] | Um, hi, Wilhelmina. It’s Betty. | 你好 威廉敏娜 我是贝蒂 |
[06:00] | I’ve been thinking about the idea of reinvention | 我一直在考虑一个重塑形象的主意 |
[06:03] | and how people come to New York city to– | 人们如何来到纽约 从而…. |
[06:08] | Oh, my god. Are you okay? | 我的天呐 你还好吗 |
[06:09] | I’m fine. It’s your pitch. It’s excruciating. | 我很好 你的计划 太让人受不了了 |
[06:13] | Just give her a chance. | 就给她一次机会吧 |
[06:14] | Fine. Five words, go. | 好吧 五个词 开始 |
[06:17] | Um… | 呃… |
[06:20] | Profile! | 轮廓 |
[06:22] | Um… | 呃… |
[06:23] | Playwright. | 编剧 |
[06:25] | -Reinvention. -No. | -重塑 -不行 |
[06:27] | I gave you five words. You chose to use “Um” Twice. | 我让你说5个词 你却浪费了两个词在”呃”上 |
[06:30] | No playwrights. | 编剧不行 |
[06:32] | Theater is dead, and so is your pitch. | 剧院很无聊 跟你的计划一样 |
[06:34] | I am not wearing that. | 别给我戴那东西 |
[06:39] | Apparently, my table is ready, so I will leave you with this– | 显然 我的手术要开始了 我就把你留给它 |
[06:42] | I’ve given Marc detailed instructions | 我已把具体细节告诉马克了 |
[06:44] | as to how to proceed with my New Amsterdam shoot. | 关于在阿姆斯特丹的拍摄 |
[06:48] | Wilhelmina, that’s too expensive. | 威廉敏娜 这样花费太大了 |
[06:50] | -I told you we are not doing that. -Daniel, you stupid moth– | -我跟你说了 我们不做 -丹尼尔 你这个混… |
[06:54] | All right, that shoot is canceled. | 好的 这个计划取消了 |
[06:58] | Daniel, can I please re-pitch you my idea? | 丹尼尔 我能不能重新说说我的主意 |
[07:00] | Look, I hate to say it, | 我不想这么说 |
[07:01] | But I have to agree with Wilhelmina on this one. | 但是关于这一点 我同意威廉敏娜的观点 |
[07:03] | -I don’t see how it fits in a fashion mazine. -It does! | -我看不出来它如何能适合时尚杂志 -它适合 |
[07:06] | Look at how fashionable he is! | 看看他有多时尚啊 |
[07:08] | Besides, his new play is all about reinvention, | 而且 他最新的剧本就是讲述重塑形象的 |
[07:10] | Which is the core of fashion, right? | 恰恰是时尚的核心 对吧 |
[07:12] | I mean, what’s out yesterday is in tomorrow. | 我是说 在以前过时的东西就是现在流行的 |
[07:15] | And I’m sorry, but New York is theater. | 我很抱歉 但是整个纽约就是个剧院 |
[07:17] | I don’t care what Wilhelmina says. | 我才不管威廉敏娜怎么说呢 |
[07:18] | Is he with leighton Meester? | 他不是在跟莉顿·梅斯特约会吗 |
[07:20] | -They’re not together anymore. -Wow,you said that fast. | -他们已经不在一起了 -干吗这么快反驳我 |
[07:22] | You know what? If you want to ask him out, just ask him out. | 这么说吧 你想跟他约会就去约好了 |
[07:25] | -We don’t have to do a story on him. -What?! Uh, no. | -我们没有必要给他做专访 -什么 才不是呢 |
[07:28] | That has nothing to do with it. | 跟这个有什么关系啊 |
[07:30] | I just think that this would be a really good story. | 我只是觉得这会是一个非常好的文章 |
[07:33] | Run with it. | 去做吧 |
[07:35] | At the very least, it’ll piss off Wilhelmina. | 至少 威廉敏娜会被惹火的 |
[07:37] | Thank you, and trust me, this is totally professional. | 谢谢 相信我 这件事纯属业务往来 |
[07:46] | Your real name is Ezra Butinsky? | 你的真名埃兹拉·布汀斯基 |
[07:48] | Why would I make that up? | 我为什么要骗你呢 |
[07:50] | I guess it doesn’t have quite the same romantic ring | 也许是因为这个名字不像扎克里·鲍拉那样 |
[07:53] | As “Zachary boule.” | 有一个浪漫的光环 |
[07:55] | So you think my name’s romantic? | 你觉得我的名字浪漫 |
[07:57] | Is this interview taking a turn? | 这个采访是不是跑题了 |
[08:00] | Uh, sorry. I interrupted you before. | 对不起 我之前打断你了 |
[08:02] | What was your question? | 你的问题是什么 |
[08:05] | Right. Oh, ’cause I… was asking you a question. | 哦对 我刚才一直在问你问题 |
[08:08] | How has your time at Oxford | 你在牛津大学的经历对你的 |
[08:11] | Influenced your new play, “The Rebirth of Rita”? | 新剧 “丽塔的新生”有什么影响吗 |
[08:15] | Off the record, | 别写进去 |
[08:16] | I kind of embellished my bio to sound more interesting. | 我美化了自己的身世 使我更吸引人 |
[08:20] | I did one summer program there. | 我在那儿只念了暑假函授课程 |
[08:22] | The truth is, I grew up in New Jersey. | 事实上 我在新泽西长大 |
[08:25] | Typical dork– glasses and braces. | 呆头呆脑 典型的四眼钢牙 |
[08:27] | Not that I’m implying | 我不是在说你 |
[08:29] | That glasses and braces make you a dork. | 四眼钢牙让你看起来很呆 |
[08:32] | -It’s just– I mean, I still… -it’s okay. I can handle “Dork.” | -我的意思是 我… -没关系的 我习惯了 |
[08:34] | I’m supposed to be getting them off soon anyway. | 我应该很快就不戴他们了 |
[08:37] | I just have to find a new orthodontist | 我只是需要一个新的牙齿矫正医师 |
[08:38] | -’cause my old one went crazy on me. -I love mine. | -我以前的那个比较离谱 -我喜欢我的 |
[08:41] | I can get you the info if you want. | 我可以介绍你去看看 |
[08:43] | Yeah, that would be great. | 那太好了 |
[08:44] | -Although, somehow those work for you. -Thanks. | -不过 我觉得你戴眼镜钢牙很好看 -多谢 |
[08:48] | Okay. So… | 好的 那么… |
[08:50] | Uh, what about writing do you enjoy the most? | 你为什么喜欢写作呢 |
[08:54] | Mm. I’m kind of an over-thinker, | 我属于那种过度思考者 |
[08:55] | So I like to create impulsive characters. | 所以我比较喜欢创造激进的角色 |
[08:59] | You know, the kind that get swept up in a moment | 比如那种 横扫一切 |
[09:02] | And take action. | 雷厉风行的角色 |
[09:04] | -That sounds… liberating. -Doesn’t it? | -听起来…很奔放 -难道不是吗 |
[09:06] | I mean, wouldn’t our lives be so much more interesting | 如果我们不是每件事都想好了以后再去做 |
[09:08] | -If we didn’t think everything through first… -Totally. | -我们的生活会更加有趣… -绝对的 |
[09:11] | If we just lived in the moment? | 如果我们就只活在当下 |
[09:13] | We want something, we go for it. | 我想追求什么 就去行动 |
[09:44] | Oh, my god. I’m sorry. | 天呐 真对不起 |
[09:47] | -No, it’s okay. -No, it’s not okay. | -没关系的 -不 这很不好 |
[09:49] | It’s totally unprofessional and–and disrespectful to you | 这非常的不敬业 而且对你非常不尊重 |
[09:53] | And whatever potential starlet girlfriend you might have. | 还有那些你未来的明星女友 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起 |
[09:58] | Look, I can assure you that this will in no way | 你可以绝对放心 这不会对 |
[10:00] | Negatively affect the piece that I am writing on you. | 对你的报道产生任何负面影响 |
[10:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:05] | Oh, good. You’re still here. | 很好 你还在这里 |
[10:07] | -Hey, you. -Sorry to bother. | -嗨 你来了 -不好意思打扰了 |
[10:09] | I know you probably have some | 我知道你也许有几个 |
[10:10] | -big fabulous date or something. -Oh, you’re sweet… | -美丽的约会 -哦 你真贴心 |
[10:13] | But no. | 不过 没有 |
[10:15] | And now you’ve made me sad. | 你现在让我感到很伤感 |
[10:17] | -What’s up? -My acting class is doing a scene night | -什么事 -我的表演课要求为家人和朋友 |
[10:20] | For family and friends, and I wanted to invite you. | 举行个短剧晚会 所以我想邀请你参加 |
[10:23] | Oh… A night of scenes… | 哇… 短剧晚会 |
[10:26] | Performed by teenagers. How fun. | 少年们进行表演 真不错 |
[10:28] | How many scenes are there? | 一共有几个短剧呢 |
[10:30] | -12. -And what number are you in the order? | -12个 -你是第几个呢 |
[10:32] | -Ten. -Are any of these kids famous? | -第10个 -这些孩子中有名人吗 |
[10:35] | One girl did a P.S.A. for lead paint when she was 4. | 一个女孩4岁时做过含铅油漆的公益广告 |
[10:38] | -She had to chew a windowsill. -Oh. | -她不得不去咬一个窗台 -哇 |
[10:40] | It’s lily– the girl that I like. | 就是莉莉 我喜欢的女孩 |
[10:42] | Right. So–so, that’s… | 对呀 那么..那是 |
[10:44] | Still happening? | 还在继续啦 |
[10:46] | Yeah, it’s great. | 是的 非常好 |
[10:48] | -My friend austin likes her, too. – Oh, okay. | -我的朋友奥斯汀也喜欢她 -哦 这样啊 |
[10:50] | So you both… like her. | 那么 你俩…都喜欢她 |
[10:55] | Well, count me in. I love drama. | 那就算我一个吧 我喜欢戏剧性 |
[10:58] | And I like theater. | 而且我喜欢剧院 |
[11:04] | Zachary Boule “Is one of Broadway’s brightest rising stars. | 扎克里·鲍拉是百老汇里一颗冉冉升起的新星 |
[11:08] | In fact, I’d say the only thing brighter | 如果要是有什么比他更灿烂的话 |
[11:10] | Is his dashing smile.” | 那就是他诱人的微笑 |
[11:12] | “Dashing smile”? Keep it clean, suarez. | “诱人的微笑” 专业一点 苏亚雷斯 |
[11:17] | We met at a bar on 29th steet. | 我们在第29街的一个酒吧里会面 |
[11:19] | His handshake was firm. | 他握手时很有力 |
[11:22] | “I couldn’t help but imagine | 我不禁浮想联翩 |
[11:24] | Those same hands massaging my shoulders.” | 同样一双手按摩我的肩膀 |
[11:30] | I need you too something for me. | 我需要你为我做些事情 |
[11:34] | Anything, zach. Anything at all. | 任何事情 扎克 什么都可以 |
[11:37] | I wanna read my play to you. | 我想要为你读我的剧本 |
[11:39] | That’s exactly what I hoped you’d say. | 这正是我希望听到的 |
[11:43] | “Page one, | 第一页 |
[11:45] | Act one.” | 第一场 |
[11:46] | That’s amazing. | 太美妙了 |
[11:48] | “A spotlight illuminates a well-worn easy chair, | 一束光线照向舞台中央的 |
[11:51] | Center stage.” | 一张个古老的安乐椅 |
[11:53] | An easy chair– that’s so good. | 一张安乐椅 这太棒了 |
[12:01] | Wow. You’re really in the zone, huh? | 哇哦 你真的很投入啊 |
[12:04] | Zone? Yes. | 投入吗 是的 |
[12:06] | I’m feeling the zone. | 我正在投入那种感觉 |
[12:08] | How was that thing last night? | 昨天晚上的事情办的如何 |
[12:09] | -Thing? -Mm-hmm. | -事情 -对啊 |
[12:11] | Oh, you mean my meeting with zach– | 哦 你是说我和扎克的会面吗 |
[12:13] | Zachary–Zachary Boule? | 扎里克 扎里克·鲍拉 |
[12:15] | Good. But I wouldn’t really call it “A thing.” | 很好 不过我不会把它称作”事情” |
[12:18] | I’d call it an interview. | 我会称它为采访 |
[12:20] | Wow. You’re being kind of weird, hmm? | 哇哦 你怎么古古怪怪的呢 |
[12:22] | I’m not acting weird. You’re acting weird. | 我才没古怪呢 是你自己古怪 |
[12:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:26] | Zachary. | 扎里克 |
[12:28] | How weird. | 真奇怪 |
[12:30] | Um, Daniel, this is Zachary. | 丹尼尔 这是扎卡里 |
[12:33] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:36] | You have a… really big fan here. | 她可是你的 超级粉丝 |
[12:39] | Daniel, I’m not a fan. I’m not a fan. | 丹尼尔 我不是他的粉丝 我才不是 |
[12:41] | I’m an impartial journalist. Can I help you with something? | 我可是个公正的记者 找我有什么事吗 |
[12:44] | Just wanted to follow up on our thing last night. | 只是想继续我们的昨天晚上没有完成的事 |
[12:46] | Call it a thing | 他说昨晚你们有事哦 |
[12:48] | Well, uh, let’s go somewhere and talk. | 我们到别的地方详谈吧 |
[12:55] | All we have to do is drop these caftans and turbans | 我们得帮威廉敏娜换掉这些 |
[12:57] | With wilhelmina– | 长袖和帽子什么的 |
[12:58] | The outfit of choice for any recovering diva. | 复原女王可不能那么穿 |
[13:00] | Mm. Tyler just sent me a text. | 泰勒刚给我发了短信 |
[13:02] | He wants to have dinner with me when he gets back from paris. | 他想从巴黎回来以后跟我一起吃饭 |
[13:06] | I can’t decide if it’s weird or hot | 我不知道该说这是奇怪还是热辣 |
[13:08] | That you’re sleeping with one brother | 你和一个兄弟上床 |
[13:10] | And secretly be friending the other. | 又和另一个私下保持朋友关系 |
[13:11] | I can’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[13:12] | On one hand, I’ve known Daniel for years, | 一方面来说 我已经认识丹尼尔很多年了 |
[13:14] | And I really care about him. | 我也是真的很在乎他 |
[13:16] | But on the other hand, tyler’s a model. | 但是从另一方面来看 泰勒是个模特 |
[13:18] | So it’s kind of even, right? | 所以在某种程度上也算旗鼓相当了吧 |
[13:21] | Ah, dilemmas. | 传说中的两难 |
[13:22] | Dr. Bynes to proctology. | 请拜恩斯医生马上到直肠科 |
[13:24] | Dr. Bynes to proctology. | 请拜恩斯医生马上到直肠科 |
[13:27] | Oh, sweet. She’s napping. | 小心肝 她在睡觉呢 |
[13:30] | I want to pull back the covers | 我想拉开这张毯子 |
[13:31] | and look at her body while she sleeps. | 趁她睡觉看看她的身材 |
[13:33] | No! No, no. | 不行绝对不行 |
[13:34] | Let’s just drop this stuff off and go have a nice lunch. | 我们把东西放下 然后去吃大餐吧 |
[13:39] | I was thinking soup and half a salad. | 我一直想去喝汤再吃半份沙拉 |
[13:43] | Really, Marc? Soup and half a salad? | 真的吗 马克 汤和半份沙拉是吧 |
[13:46] | When the cat’s away, | 猫儿不在 |
[13:47] | the mice will gorge themselves to death. | 耗子容易乐极生悲 |
[13:49] | Oh, my god. Willie… | 天啊 威廉 |
[13:50] | You’re in semiprivate room. | 你住的是双人病房 |
[13:52] | This was all they had available. | 这是唯一剩下的一间病房 |
[13:54] | Lucky for me, she gets no visitors. | 很幸运的是 没人来探视她 |
[13:57] | Just slowly rotting away. | 自生自灭中 |
[13:59] | Oh, sad face. | 太可怜了 |
[14:01] | Well, you’re looking awfully spry for someone | 对于那些胃溃疡穿孔的人来说 |
[14:04] | who’s recovering from a perforated ulcer. | 你今天看起来精神奕奕啊 |
[14:06] | Well, I have to stay alert | 为了敲定阿姆斯特丹拍摄的最终细节 |
[14:08] | To go over the final details for our new Amsterdam shoot. | 我不得不时刻保持警惕 |
[14:12] | Did you not remember that Daniel killed that yesterday? | 你不记得丹尼尔昨天已经取消这计划了吗 |
[14:16] | Of course I remembered. | 我当然记得 |
[14:18] | And I’m reviving it, | 我正准备重新开始这个计划 |
[14:20] | so we’ll work from here. | 所以我们要在这办公 |
[14:21] | And don’t you dare tell Daniel. | 谅你们也不敢告诉丹尼尔 |
[14:24] | If you’re hungry, call down for some ice chips. | 你们要是饿的话 就到楼下弄点小冰块 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry that you had to come all the way down here. | 不好意思 让你大老远跑到这来 |
[14:32] | – Well, the way we ended things last night… – I know, | – 我们昨天最后结束的时候 – 我明白 |
[14:34] | Zach. I am sorry. I am so embarrassed. | 扎克 我很抱歉 我太尴尬了 |
[14:38] | I wish I could take everything back. | 我希望所有的事都没发生过 |
[14:40] | I mean, I’m a journalist. | 我是说 我是个记者 |
[14:42] | I should be able to maintain a certain level of profession– | 我必须要保持一定的专业水准 |
[14:49] | Have dinner with me tonight. | 今晚赏脸一起吃饭吧 |
[14:51] | I would love to. | 我很愿意 |
[14:54] | No! No, I can’t. | 不 不 我不能去 |
[14:56] | I pushed really hard to write this article, | 我花了很大的力气来写这篇报道 |
[14:59] | And if my boss found out that you and I were involved, | 如果我老板发现我们之间的关系 |
[15:04] | That would look really bad. | 那就不太好了 |
[15:08] | Then we won’t tell him. | 那我们就不告诉他 |
[15:10] | If anyone found out… | 如果被任何人知道了 |
[15:12] | Zach, you’re in the tabloids. | 扎克 你就负面新闻缠身了 |
[15:14] | I had to date two actresses | 我不得不跟两个女演员约会 |
[15:16] | and crash a motorcycle, | 还要制造摩托车撞车假象 |
[15:17] | And suddenly everyone wants to take your picture. | 然后突然所有人都想找你拍照片了 |
[15:20] | We can keep it a secret, | 那就让这成为我们之间的秘密 |
[15:22] | just between us. | 只有我们知道 |
[15:22] | I’ve gotten pretty good at avoiding the paparazzi when I have to. | 有必要的话 我在躲避狗仔队方面很厉害的 |
[15:28] | Okay, yes. A secret date. | 好吧 地下恋 |
[15:31] | A secret date. | 地下恋 |
[15:49] | Ugh. Even through a morphine haze, | 就算注射吗啡会头晕 |
[15:51] | I can see the shoddy work on these samples. | 我都还是能从这些样品上发现瑕疵 |
[15:54] | Have new ones sent over immediately. | 马上让他们送新的来 |
[15:56] | Oh, and call the waitress. I need more jell-o. | 叫服务生 我还要吃果冻 |
[15:59] | – Wilhelmina. Ugh. – Speaking of jell-o. | -威廉敏娜 -刚说到果冻 |
[16:01] | I just tried to book lorenzo | 我刚才打算找洛伦佐 |
[16:03] | For the cover shoot we’re actually doing, | 预约我们真正要做的封面拍摄 |
[16:05] | And I find out that he’s already been booked | 我发现他已经有预约了 |
[16:07] | For your new amsterdam shoot– | 为了你新一辑的阿姆斯特丹的拍摄 |
[16:09] | the one we’re not doing. | 我们已经决定放弃这个计划了 |
[16:10] | It’s not gonna work this time. | 这招这次没用了 |
[16:12] | Look, you can come up with something more manageable for the next cover, | 下一期封面你可以想一些更容易操作的主题 |
[16:16] | but this one is mine. | 但是这一期的封面是我说了算 |
[16:18] | – Let it go. -Screw you and your crappy Gerber daisies. | – 放手吧 – 去你的 还有你的破非洲菊 |
[16:21] | Fine. You win. | 好 你赢了 |
[16:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | Well, I guess that’s that. | 这是算是板上钉钉了 |
[16:29] | I’ll just take these down. | 我把这些东西取下来 |
[16:30] | No, you heard Daniel. | 错 你听到丹尼尔说的了 |
[16:32] | I get the next cover, so park your ass down. | 下一期封面是我的 所以给我乖乖干活 |
[16:36] | Jock strap night at boy bar doesn’t start till 10:00. | 十点以后再去同志吧看脱衣舞女郎 |
[16:39] | Get out of my head, woman. | 臭女人 别折磨我了 |
[16:45] | There’s a chance this movie might stink, | 这部电影可能不好看 |
[16:47] | But it’s starring bruce willis, | 但是主演是布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[16:48] | So the theater will probably be empty. | 所以电影院可能没什么人 |
[16:50] | Well, in that case, I’d better do this now. | 既然是这样 那我现在就行动 |
[16:53] | – Marc, you have to escape. – Hide! | -马克 你赶紧出来 -快躲起来 |
[16:56] | I am not going to jock strap night alone. | 我才不要一个人去看脱衣舞 |
[16:59] | I will look like a fool. Oh, hey, Betty. | 那看起来多傻啊 贝蒂 |
[17:02] | Yeah, she’s hanging out in the lobby again. | 她又在前厅逛了 |
[17:03] | I know. Weird. It’s not even saturday. | 我知道很奇怪 今天又不是星期六 |
[17:06] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:06] | I work with her, and she’s such a gossip, | 她是我同事 而且她又爱讲是非 |
[17:08] | – So let’s just wait five minutes and… -I didn’t bring my wallet, | – 我们先等五分钟 – 我没带钱包 |
[17:11] | Because I knew you were gonna be there. | 因为我知道你肯定没走 |
[17:13] | Yeah, she’s still here. I don’t know. | 她还在那儿呢 不知道 |
[17:15] | She seems happy. I don’t ask. | 我看起来挺高兴的 我没问 |
[17:18] | Again, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:19] | Let’s just dash out before she comes back. | 在她回来之前我们赶紧先冲出去吧 |
[17:21] | Fine. I’ll find some other queen to buy me a drink. | 没问题 我会找其他人请我喝酒 |
[17:24] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[17:26] | Betty met someone in the lobby. | 贝蒂居然和一个人在大厅里勾搭上了 |
[17:28] | You should totally start hanging out here. | 你真该到这来看看 |
[17:31] | Why would that make you sad? | 那怎么会让你不开心 |
[17:34] | Okay, hopefully she’s not coming back. | 希望她不会再回来了 |
[17:36] | I think we’rsafer back here. | 我想我们在后面这待着会更安全 |
[17:44] | All right, | 好吧 |
[17:45] | Here are all the bridal issues I could find. | 我能找到的新娘用的东西都在这了 |
[17:48] | Okay, so tell me, | 告诉我 |
[17:51] | Does this say engagement party | 这是订婚派对 |
[17:53] | Or… dead hooker under a bridge? | 还是死在桥下的妓女 |
[17:56] | Does she have to be a dead hooker? | 难道她就一定要做死妓女 |
[17:58] | Could she just be a live hooker? | 她就不能好好活着吗 |
[18:00] | Can you just answer me? | 你就不能直接回答我吗 |
[18:01] | Bobby’s cousin is coming over, and she’s a hooker. | 波比的堂妹今天要来 她是妓女 |
[18:03] | I don’t want her to think I’m making fun, you know. | 我不想让她觉得我嘲笑她 |
[18:07] | Then keep looking. | 那你继续找 |
[18:10] | Aw. Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜是谁发信息来了 |
[18:12] | We’re taking the path train out to new jersey tonight | 我们今天晚上准备坐通勤车出新泽西 |
[18:16] | To go to this out-of-the-way argentinean restaurant. | 去那个偏僻的阿根廷餐馆 |
[18:18] | – That’s cute, right? -That is cute. | -很贴心是吧 -是很贴心 |
[18:20] | I still n’t believe he’s actually into me. | 我还是没法相信他真的喜欢我 |
[18:23] | Why? Because he’s an award-winning playwright? | 为什么 就因为他是个得过奖的剧作家吗 |
[18:26] | Listen, you wrote a play, too. | 你也写过话剧 |
[18:28] | Second grade. You remember? | 二年级的时候 记得吗 |
[18:31] | “The bumblebee that needed glasses.” | 戴眼镜的大黄蜂 |
[18:35] | That thing broke my heart. | 那个话剧看得我心都碎了 |
[18:38] | Anyway, the point is, you are worth it. | 无论如何 重点就是 你值得他喜欢 |
[18:41] | Believe it now. | 你要坚信 |
[18:43] | Your child is calling. Hi, Justin! | 你儿子的电话 贾斯汀 |
[18:45] | Hi, sweetie. | 喂 宝贝 |
[18:48] | Mom, where the hell are the cloth napkins? | 妈妈 那些该死的餐巾布跑到哪里去了 |
[18:50] | Oh, whoa. What’s with the word “Hell”? | 干嘛要用该死的这个词 |
[18:52] | Well, lily’s coming over to watch a movie, | 莉莉正在来我们家看电影的路上 |
[18:54] | And it’s our first time alone, | 这是我们第一次独处 |
[18:55] | And I can’t very well serve her popcorn with paper towels, | 我给她爆米花不给纸巾会很不周到的 |
[18:58] | – Can I? – Well, actually you can, but– | -是吧 -可以的 但是 |
[19:02] | Oh, god. She’s here. Forget it. | 天呐 她来了 不说了 |
[19:22] | – Hey, where’s your TV? I’ll set up the movie. – Oh, it’s in there. | -你电视在哪 我去放电影 -那儿 |
[19:25] | She invited me. I guess she wanted me here, too. | 是她邀请的我 我想她希望我也来的 |
[19:29] | Or maybe she felt sorry for you, -’cause you were left out. | 也许她为你落单心有愧疚 |
[19:32] | Or maybe she likes me better. | 也许她更喜欢我 |
[19:34] | Or maybe you need a breath mint. | 也许你需要含颗薄荷清新口气 |
[19:36] | Guys, which “Romeo & juliet”– Zeffirelli or Luhrmann? | 《罗密欧朱丽叶》 泽菲雷里的还是鲁尔曼的 |
[19:40] | – Luhrmann. – Luhrmann. | -鲁尔曼的 -鲁尔曼的 |
[19:43] | Welcome. | 欢迎啦 |
[19:48] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[19:49] | You know, I have to admit, | 我得承认 |
[19:51] | All this sneaking around has been kind of fun. | 偷偷摸摸地也很有趣 |
[19:55] | Yeah. Oh, I almost forgot. | 是呀 差点忘了 |
[19:57] | My orthodontist’s card. | 我的牙齿矫正卡 |
[20:00] | Cute. | 太可爱了 |
[20:08] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[20:25] | Daniel, I know what this looks like, | 丹尼尔 我知道这有点怪 |
[20:28] | But I can explain. | 但我可以解释 |
[20:29] | I think I can put two and two together. | 我觉得我应该可以联想到的 |
[20:31] | You begged me to let you do a story on a hot new playwright. | 你求我让你采访炙手可热的新戏剧作家 |
[20:34] | I finally agreed to an objective profile, | 我同意你写一篇客观的采访 |
[20:36] | And now I discover you’re actually dating him. | 却发现你在和他约会 |
[20:38] | In my defense… I have no defense. | 我想说 我没有什么可说的了 |
[20:41] | I don’t even know what to say to you. | 我对你彻底无语了 |
[20:43] | You could lose your journalism license. | 你会因此丢了你的记者证 |
[20:45] | Oh, no! My journalism license? | 不会吧 我的记者证吗 |
[20:50] | What? | 什么 |
[20:52] | – Daniel! – You are so cute when you’re mortified. | -丹尼尔 -你羞羞答答的时候很可爱 |
[20:55] | You have no idea how stressed out | 你根本不了解我为了 |
[20:57] | I’ve been trying to keep this a secret from you. | 不让你知道这个有多紧张 |
[20:59] | You’re actually worried what I think? | 你顾忌我的想法吗 |
[21:01] | Betty, I’m here because I’m fooling around with my assistant. | 贝蒂 我到这里是和我的助手乱搞 |
[21:05] | So my point was, I’m not one to pass judgment on anyone. | 我认为 我没有权利评论别人的私生活 |
[21:09] | Just give me a little heads-up next time. | 下次先知会我一声 |
[21:15] | I think I’m gonna say no to dinner with Tyler. | 我觉得我不会和泰勒共进晚餐的 |
[21:17] | I’ve got this thing with Daniel, | 我从丹尼尔那拿到的这个 |
[21:19] | And aren’t there state laws against going | 哪个州的法律会不允许 |
[21:20] | from one brother to another? | 和兄弟轮流约会呢 |
[21:21] | Probably in Texas. | 得克萨斯州 |
[21:23] | You’re not allowed to do anything there. | 你在那什么都不允许做 |
[21:25] | Maybe I’ll just have coffee with Tyler. | 也许我会和泰勒一起喝杯咖啡 |
[21:27] | He’s so nice, and I think I’m a little bit smarter than he is. | 他人很好 但我觉得我比他还要聪明一点 |
[21:30] | You have no idea how good that feels. | 你根本不知道那样的感觉有多美妙 |
[21:32] | I do. | 我知道的 |
[21:33] | Mandy, look, what you have with Daniel | 曼迪 你和丹尼尔在一起 |
[21:36] | is casual and fun, | 是随意 有趣的 |
[21:38] | But with Tyler… you don’t know what that is. | 但是和泰勒 你也不知道那是什么 |
[21:41] | So you have to ask yourself, | 所以你得扪心自问 |
[21:43] | are you happy with what you’ve got | 你满足现在的生活了吗 |
[21:45] | or do you want the possibility of something more? | 还是你还有渴求 |
[21:48] | No. | 不会吧 |
[21:49] | Not you two. | 又是你们俩 |
[21:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:51] | I’m Wilhelmina Slater’s doctor, | 我是威廉敏娜·斯莱特的医生 |
[21:53] | and I can’t have you two bringing her any more work. | 我不准你们俩再让她工作了 |
[21:56] | If she doesn get some rest, she’ll never heal. | 如果她得不到足够多的休息 她不会康复的 |
[21:58] | But, dr. So-and-so, | 但是 某某医生 |
[22:00] | – we don’t have the power to stop her. – Try. | -我们没有权利阻止她 -试试 |
[22:02] | Otherwise you’ll be visiting her here for a very long time. | 否则你们还要一直来看她 |
[22:08] | What are we supposed to do, kill her? | 那我们该怎么办 杀了她吗 |
[22:09] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[22:10] | She’ll only grow stronger. | 她只会变得更强大 |
[22:17] | Where the hell have you been? | 你们到底去哪儿了 |
[22:18] | We got held up by Dr. Who’s-it. | 我们被那个医生拦住了 |
[22:21] | He’s really worried out you. | 他真的很担心你 |
[22:22] | That fool. He couldn’t find his ass with both hands | 愚蠢的家伙 如果我不提醒他 |
[22:25] | if I spotted him a cheek. | 他都分不清东西南北的 |
[22:27] | So let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[22:28] | Okay. Well, here’s this. | 好的 这里 |
[22:32] | Distract her. | 转移她的注意力 |
[22:35] | Excuse me, Wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜 打扰一下 |
[22:37] | I have a very important question to ask you. | 我向你请教一个很严重的问题 |
[22:42] | Yes? | 是什么 |
[22:45] | Which of these is the cabbage patch | 哪一个是椰菜娃娃 |
[22:47] | And which is the prep? | 哪一个是拉拉队女孩 |
[22:48] | “A”… | 是这个 |
[22:53] | Or “B”? | 还是这个 |
[22:59] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[23:00] | – And what are you doing?! – I’m saving you from yourself. | -你在干嘛 -我在救你的命 |
[23:03] | You idiot! No! Ow, ow. Ow! | 你个蠢货 |
[23:04] | When I wake up, I swear to god, | 我发誓 一旦我醒来 |
[23:06] | I’m gonna hach you down, | 我就要封杀你 |
[23:07] | And… hug you. Ohh. | 还要 拥抱你 |
[23:23] | Oh, I forgot. She always does that when she first falls asleep. | 差点忘了 她一睡着就会这样 |
[23:27] | – Mandy? – I peed a little. | -曼迪 -我吓得尿裤子了 |
[23:28] | Oh, it’s okay. I won’t tell anyone. | 没事的 我不会说出去的 |
[23:33] | Hey, I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[23:35] | I was surprised you wanted to meet me here. | 我很惊讶你愿意在这里见我 |
[23:37] | I wanted to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[23:46] | Betty, what are you doing? | 贝蒂 你在干嘛 |
[23:48] | People can see us | 大家会看到我们的 |
[23:49] | I know. We don’t have to hide anymore. | 我知道的 我不想再躲躲藏藏的了 |
[23:52] | But what about all the code of ethics stuff? | 那些道德准则怎么办 |
[23:55] | I was taking it too seriously. I can do that. | 我担心过度了 我可以的 |
[23:58] | So I was thinking maybe | 我在想也许今晚我可以 |
[24:00] | I could be your date to the premiere tonight? | 和你一起出席首映式 |
[24:03] | I would love that, | 非常乐意 |
[24:05] | but let me just call my mom first and cancel. | 让我通知我妈不用来了 |
[24:08] | Wait. You were gonna take your mom? | 等等 你邀请了你妈妈吗 |
[24:10] | I know. I’m lame. | 我知道我很差劲的 |
[24:10] | But she kinda lives for every opportunity | 但她很珍惜每一个 |
[24:12] | to come into the city and see a celebrity. | 进城参观看名人的机会 |
[24:14] | That’s not lame. That’s sweet. | 你不差劲 那很孝顺 |
[24:15] | No, stop, stop. You can’t cancel on her. | 别别别 你不能取消 |
[24:17] | Why not? I would rather go with you. | 为什么 我更希望跟你一起去 |
[24:20] | That’s also very sweet, but you should take your mom. | 那非常好 但是你得和你妈妈一起去 |
[24:22] | – I can go later in the week. – You sure? | -我以后还有机会的 -你确定吗 |
[24:24] | – Yes. Now go. You have to get ready. – Okay. | -是的 走吧 你好准备一下 -好吧 |
[24:32] | Break a leg! | 路上小心 |
[24:35] | Ugh. Okay. Well, this hair isn’t getting any better. | 这发型没有好到哪里去 |
[24:38] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[24:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:47] | Why are we sitting? | 为什么我们还不出发 |
[24:49] | I’m freaking out. | 我很紧张 |
[24:51] | I have to kiss Lily in our scene tonight. | 今晚表演时我得吻莉莉 |
[24:57] | You have to kiss lily? | 你得吻她吗 |
[24:59] | But I thought you liked this girl, right? | 你喜欢那女孩 对吧 |
[25:03] | Isn’t this a good thing? | 这难道不好吗 |
[25:04] | Yeah, we’ve just never rehearsed it, | 只是我们从来没有亲吻过 |
[25:07] | and our first kiss is gonna be onstage. | 我们的初吻是在台上表演 |
[25:11] | What if she thinks that I’m… bad? | 如果她觉得我很糟糕怎么办 |
[25:14] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[25:18] | If you think about it, | 如果你在担心这个问题 |
[25:19] | you’re in a pretty good place. | 你的状态已经不错了 |
[25:22] | You actually like the girl you have to kiss. | 你真的喜欢这个女孩 |
[25:25] | So just let… your feelings take over. | 所以跟着感觉走吧 |
[25:32] | And you won’t be… | 你不会很 |
[25:35] | Bad. | 糟糕的 |
[25:38] | If you kiss someone with feeling, | 如果你是饱含深情的亲吻一个人的话 |
[25:44] | They know it, | 他们会体会到的 |
[25:46] | and you know it. | 你也会知道的 |
[25:48] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[25:50] | It’s like everything else goes gray, | 世上其他的一切都失去了色彩 |
[25:53] | And… You’re the only two people left in the whole world. | 只剩下你们俩个人 |
[26:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:02] | I feel better now. | 现在我感觉好多了 |
[26:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:07] | I’ve never felt more alone. | 这下就剩我一个人了 |
[26:10] | Off we go! | 我们走吧 |
[26:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[26:21] | Ooh! Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:25] | Did I hit you? I’m sorry. | 我有没有伤到你 对不起 |
[26:27] | Oh. Are those for one of the actors? | 这些是送给演员的吗 |
[26:29] | No, the playwright. We’re seeing each other. | 不 是送给剧作家的 我们在约会 |
[26:32] | Zachary boule? Really? | 扎克里·鲍拉 真的吗 |
[26:34] | Really. I mean, I was supposed to sit with him, | 真的 我本该和他坐在一起的 |
[26:38] | But he’s bringing his mother instead, | 可他要带他母亲来 |
[26:40] | And I couldn’t just not come, so I used my press pass. | 我实在想来 所以就用了记者证进来 |
[26:43] | Actually I thought I’d get a better seat. | 我还以为能占个佳座 |
[26:46] | Not that these are bad seats. These are great seats. | 我不是说这里不是佳座 这里也不错 |
[26:48] | Sure. Let’s just hope the play is as good as that story. | 当然 我们祈祷戏剧和故事一样精彩吧 |
[26:56] | Oh, there he is. | 喔 他来了 |
[27:01] | Zach. Zach! | 扎克 扎克 |
[27:05] | Hi! I made it. | 我来了 |
[27:25] | I know this is gonna sound insensitive, | 我知道这么问很没同情心 |
[27:27] | But you’re gonna sit down, right? | 但你会坐下吧 |
[27:30] | No, um… | 不 嗯 |
[27:32] | I have to go. Excuse me. Sorry. | 我得走了 对不起 对不起 |
[27:34] | Sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 对不起 打扰了 很抱歉 |
[27:38] | Excuse me. Shh! | 对不起 |
[27:39] | Mama? Mama, where are ya? I can’t see ya. | 妈妈 妈妈 你在哪里 我看不见你 |
[27:43] | I’m here, rita. | 我在这里 丽塔 |
[27:47] | I had some trouble getting back here | 我在回来的路上 |
[27:50] | Through the fog. | 遇到了大雾 |
[27:51] | Run on down and help me with this dirt. | 快来帮我推这些垃圾 |
[27:55] | Was daddy with you? | 爸爸和你在一起吗 |
[27:56] | Oh, he’s held up by mr. Wilkins. | 他被威尔金先生留下了 |
[27:58] | Sorry. I didn’t mean– | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[27:59] | His mare’s workin’ through a fever. | 他家的母马发烧了 |
[28:01] | – sorry again. I’m sorry. – He’ll be back in a bit. | -对不起 -他马上就回来 |
[28:06] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么知道 |
[28:06] | She was gonna come down the aisle? That’s so clich? | 她会从观众席上台 太老土了 |
[28:09] | This isn’t what I thought it would be. | 我没想到事情会变成这样 |
[28:11] | Then what are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[28:13] | Tell him, beatrice. | 告诉他 碧翠 |
[28:15] | I’m saying good-bye. | 我要和你分手 |
[28:19] | That’s not how you say good-bye. | 你不能这样说分手 |
[28:22] | Oh, my god. I think this is it. | 喔 老天 我想就是这里 |
[28:24] | What? This is what? | 什么 什么这里 |
[28:28] | Oh, my. | 喔 我的天 |
[28:51] | Terrific! That was terrific! | 太棒了 实在是太棒了 |
[28:53] | A little better in rehearsal, | 比排练时差了点 |
[28:54] | But that was good. | 不过也不错 |
[29:02] | Oh, dear god, | 喔 上帝啊 |
[29:03] | Would you please knock it off? | 你能不能消停一会儿 |
[29:09] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 喔 抱歉 |
[29:11] | I assumed by the zombielike complexion | 我还以为你这种半植物人 |
[29:13] | And the occasional death rattle you wouldn’t mind. | 不在乎催命的打字声 |
[29:16] | Ouch. | 嘴真毒 |
[29:18] | Save it for those poor kids you torture all day. | 别折磨那些孩子了 你都折腾一天了 |
[29:23] | Those kids are my employees. | 那些孩子是我的职员 |
[29:26] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand. | 我可不指望你能理解 |
[29:27] | I have a business to run. | 我是做大事业的人 |
[29:29] | Oh, I understand. | 喔 我懂 |
[29:31] | I used to be you. | 我从前和你一样 |
[29:33] | You know, I’m gonna call the nurse. | 我要打电话叫护士 |
[29:35] | You are clearly having a stroke. | 很明显你中风了 |
[29:36] | You’re a high-strung type “A” Bch | 你是个高度紧张的头号贱人 |
[29:38] | Who doesn’t give a damn about anything but her career. | 除了工作 什么都不在乎 |
[29:42] | You see, this is why I wanted a private room. | 这就是为什么我想住单人间 |
[29:44] | And let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[29:46] | You are getting old. | 你老了 |
[29:49] | You heard me. | 你听见了吗 |
[29:50] | You can paralyze your whole face. | 你可以注射肉毒杆菌 |
[29:53] | You can lift your boobs, your butt and your neck | 你可以一直提胸提臀 给脖子拉皮 |
[29:55] | Until you’re 6 inches off the ground, | 直到你缩成六英寸的身材 |
[29:58] | But you can’t stop time. | 可你不能停止时间 |
[30:00] | One day your precious job is gonna be done with you, | 总有一天 你宝贝的工作会抛弃你 |
[30:04] | And all you’re gonna be left with | 而你只剩下 |
[30:06] | Is a bunch of missed holidays, skipped vacations… | 一大堆错过的假期度假机会 |
[30:11] | And a son you haven’t seen in 20 years. | 二十年未曾往来的儿子 |
[30:16] | Hell, I might be a grandmother | 天哪 我也许已经当了祖母 |
[30:18] | And not even know it, | 我却无法知道 |
[30:20] | But I got stock options… | 我有许多股票 |
[30:24] | And a bunch of toys I can’t even play with. | 还有一大堆我玩不了的玩具 |
[30:36] | Thank you so much for coming, | 谢谢你的光临 |
[30:38] | but Ineed to find my friends. | 但我现在要去找我的朋友 |
[30:39] | Okay, well, I love you. Mwah. | 好 我爱你 |
[30:40] | Have a good time at the cast party, | 庆祝派对玩得愉快点 |
[30:42] | And stay as long as you want, | 想呆多久随你 |
[30:43] | But take a cab, and be home by 11:00. | 可是要打出租回来 11点前到家 |
[30:46] | By the way, | 顺便提一句 |
[30:47] | That thing you were worried about—— | 你所担心的事 |
[30:49] | you total sold it. Thanks. | 完全被你克服了 |
[31:28] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[31:28] | Betty, I’m sorry. | 贝蒂 对不起 |
[31:30] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 对不起的是我 |
[31:31] | It must have been so hard to grow up | 你的成长历程一定很艰辛 |
[31:33] | With a mother who was younger than you. | 有个比你年轻的妈妈 |
[31:34] | Good luck with the play. | 愿你的戏剧走运 |
[31:35] | No, it wasn’t my idea. | 不 这不是我的主意 |
[31:36] | My agent and manager set up the whole thing. | 这是我经济人和经理的意思 |
[31:38] | You think all this would’ve happened | 你觉得对新西兰老土作家 |
[31:40] | To ezra butinsky, nerd writer from jersey? | 埃兹拉·布汀斯基来说 这一切有可能吗 |
[31:43] | Yes! Because ezra is talented. | 当然 因为埃兹拉有才华 |
[31:45] | Yeah, well, ezra didn’t have any of his plays produced | 可埃兹拉没有真正排演任何戏剧 |
[31:47] | Until he changed his name to zachary boule | 直到他改名为扎克里·鲍拉 |
[31:49] | And got a $500 haircut. Well, | 并且剪了个500美元的发型 |
[31:51] | I’m glad that worked out for you, but I’d like to go. | 我很高兴 你成功了 但我想走 |
[31:54] | Come on. I have a reputation. | 拜托 我有名望 |
[31:58] | That involves being seen with hot girls on your arm? | 搂着辣妹也是名望的一部分 |
[32:01] | Exactly. They get me press, and that fills the seats, | 是的 那样我就能见报 才有观众 |
[32:04] | But it doesn’t mean we can’t go out. | 但这不意味着我们不能交往 |
[32:06] | Just that no one can know about it. | 只是要保密 |
[32:08] | For now. | 暂时 |
[32:11] | Come on. | 求你 |
[32:13] | I like you, betty. Just wait for me after the show. | 我喜欢你 贝蒂 等我 直到秀结束 |
[32:16] | Don’t think about it. | 别想这些事 |
[32:17] | Be impulsive. | 保持激进 |
[32:20] | Just… | 只要 |
[32:21] | Do what you want to do. | 做你想做的事 |
[32:39] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[32:40] | I thought we were gonna hang out. | 我们不是要一起去庆祝吗 |
[32:42] | You guys go without me. | 你们去吧 |
[32:44] | Justin, I know you saw us. | 贾斯汀 我知道你看见了 |
[32:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[32:48] | She didn’t pick me over you or anything. | 她还没做任何选择 |
[32:50] | I kissed her. | 亲一下罢了 |
[32:51] | You got to do it onstage, so I wanted my shot, too. | 你在舞台上亲了她 所以我也不想吃亏 |
[32:54] | Well, she seemed pretty into it. | 她看来很喜欢你的吻 |
[32:57] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[33:00] | You weren’t? | 你不喜欢 |
[33:02] | Well, it wasn’t like you two onstage. | 和你们俩舞台上的吻不一样 |
[33:05] | That seemed intense. | 你们俩吻得很真 |
[33:07] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[33:09] | I guess it’s just because I’m a good actor. | 我想那只是因为我是个好演员 |
[33:13] | R-really? | 真的吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[33:16] | I-it was better in my head. | 我想像中可以吻得更好 |
[33:22] | You know, this is messed up, all right? Like… | 等一下 你也太大言不残了 |
[33:25] | Oh, and by the way, you weren’t that good, all right? | 我说一句 你其实没那么好 |
[33:29] | ’cause I had to move all the way over here, | 我刚刚不得不挪位到这里 |
[33:30] | ’cause you were totally blocking me | 就是因为你和她接吻时 |
[33:32] | When you kissed her. | 完全挡住了我 |
[33:32] | You wish. I definitely did it right. | 乱说 我绝对没错 |
[33:35] | You just have to have everyone seeing you all the time. | 你就是想让观众时时刻刻看着你 |
[33:37] | Oh, trust me, they were looking at me anyway. | 相信我 他们的确一直在看我 |
[33:39] | You are so in love with yourself. | 你也太自恋了 |
[33:41] | Wouldn’t you be? | 你不也一样吗 |
[33:47] | ?You make me so good ? | 你让我怦然心动 |
[33:53] | ?To be around ? | 在你身边 |
[33:57] | ?Feeling like you should ? | 仿佛天生如此 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:02] | ?Won’t get you down ? | 不忍见你失望 |
[34:07] | ?In the system ? | 有你围绕 |
[34:09] | ?Hell amidst ’em ? | 心荡神摇 |
[34:12] | ?Everyone’s a messed up trip, yeah ? | 人生就是一场混乱的旅行 |
[34:19] | Isn’that dress tacky? | 这条裙子不寒酸吗 |
[34:20] | Ay, I wouldn’t even wear that. | 我才不要穿 |
[34:22] | I wouldn’t even wear that! | 我也不要穿 |
[34:23] | That dress is a no. | 这条裙子绝对不行 |
[34:27] | – Hey, I’m home. – Justin! | -我回来了 -贾斯廷 |
[34:30] | Hey. There’s my star! | 我的小明星 |
[34:32] | Oh, my god. You are not gonna believe what your aunt Betty did. | 老天 你肯定不会相信贝蒂阿姨今天做了啥 |
[34:36] | She punched that guy Zachary at his premiere! | 她在扎克里的首映上揍了他一拳 |
[34:38] | Look, it’s already on the internet. | 看 网上都有了 |
[34:40] | Wow, that’s crazy! | 这太疯狂了 |
[34:42] | I’m not proud of it, but it did feel really good. | 我并不以己为傲 但感觉真的好极了 |
[34:47] | Okay, well, good night. | 那么 晚安了 |
[34:49] | Hey, why are you rushing off to bed? | 你为什么这么急着去睡 |
[34:51] | And why are you home so early? | 还有 你为什么这么早就回来了 |
[34:53] | I thought you were gonna hang out | 我以为你要和另外两个去玩儿 |
[34:54] | with Lily and what’s his name. | 和莉莉还有… 那个男孩叫什么 |
[34:56] | Austin. | 奥斯汀 |
[34:57] | Yeah. Uh, I was… | 没错 我本来要去的 |
[35:00] | Um… I’m just not feeling that great. | 我有点不舒服 |
[35:04] | I-I don’t think I’m gonna go to acting class tomorrow. | 明天我明天不想去上表演课了 |
[35:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:10] | Must just be the excitement from the night, huh? | 肯定是今晚激动兴奋过头了 |
[35:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:15] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[35:21] | Man, teenagers and their mood swings. | 老天 青春期的少年心真是海底针 |
[35:25] | One minute he’s up and the next minute… | 一下子乐得不得了 一下子又… |
[35:30] | Oh, god. What’s wrong with you? | 我的天 你这又是怎么了 |
[35:35] | This whole time, I thought I was hiding him… | 这段时间以来 我以为是我让他不见光 |
[35:40] | When he was hiding me, | 但当他把我放在见不得光的地方时 |
[35:42] | and the worst part is on some level | 感觉最差劲的是 潜意识里 |
[35:43] | I knew how this was gonna end. | 我已经知道不会有好结果了 |
[35:46] | Oh, come on, come on. | 别这样 别这样 |
[35:47] | You can’t turn this into something that it’s not. | 你不要联想太丰富了 这是自寻烦恼 |
[35:50] | It’s true. | 我说的是事实 |
[35:51] | Every time I feel like I’m moving forward, | 每次当我觉得自己前进了一步 |
[35:53] | someone reminds me that… | 总会有人提醒我 |
[35:56] | I’m still just the dork with glasses and braces. | 我依然是那个戴着眼镜与牙箍的傻瓜 |
[36:00] | But those braces are coming off any day now. | 但是牙箍现在随时都可以摘掉啊 |
[36:03] | Yeah, but what if nothing changes? | 但如果取掉后没有任何改变呢 |
[36:07] | Then I’ll have nothing to blame. | 我连自怨自艾的借口都没有了 |
[36:09] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[36:12] | You gotta stop. | 别自寻烦恼了 |
[36:13] | Somehow you got it in your head that this is your story. | 不知为什么你总爱钻死胡同 |
[36:20] | But you gotta let that go. | 该放下的时候就要放下 |
[36:22] | It’s time to come up with a whole new story for yourself. | 是时候有个新的开始了 |
[36:26] | You are who you are. | 你就是你 |
[36:29] | And the sooner that you’re okay with that, | 你越快接受新的开始 |
[36:30] | the sooner that you see what I see, | 越快认识那个我眼中的你 |
[36:34] | the happier you’re gonna be. | 你就会越快找回快乐 |
[36:36] | I swear to god. | 我保证没骗你 |
[36:47] | Okay! | 来了 |
[36:53] | Hey, did you get my text? | 收到了我发的短信吗 |
[36:54] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[36:56] | I’ve been kind of avoiding texts all day. | 今天我故意没看手机 |
[36:59] | Well, I finally talked to my mom. | 我终于去找我妈谈了 |
[37:00] | We really got into it again. I am in such… | 我们又谈僵了 我现在 |
[37:04] | – a bad mood. – I’m sorry, Daniel. | -心情糟透了 -真抱歉 丹尼尔 |
[37:07] | – Do you have plans? – Uh… you know what? | -今晚有什么”计划”吗 -这个嘛 |
[37:11] | I’m not sure I’m up for our kind of plans tonight. | 那种”计划”今晚还是免了 |
[37:14] | Oh. Okay. | 明白 |
[37:18] | Cool. | 没事儿 |
[37:18] | Do you mind if I just hang out? | 我只是进来坐坐不介意吧 |
[37:21] | I don’t really feel like being alone right now. | 现在我真的不想一个人待着 |
[37:25] | – Come on in. – I’ll grab a couple of Marc’s 64-calorie beers. | -请进 -我去拿马克的低热量啤酒 |
[37:28] | – You want one? – Nah, I’m good. | -你要来一支吗 -不用了 |
[37:44] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[37:45] | Oh! Sorry, Willie. | 对不起 威莉 |
[37:47] | About yesterday… | 昨天的事 |
[37:48] | It’s fine. | 不追究了 |
[37:49] | Turns out you were right. | 结果证明你是对的 |
[37:52] | It was good for me. | 好好休息的确对我有帮助 |
[37:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:56] | I had an epiphany last night. | 昨晚我顿悟了 |
[38:04] | That angel… | 这位天使 |
[38:08] | That sweet, wheezing angel | 这位甜美可人 打着呼噜的天使 |
[38:11] | said something to me last night that made me… | 昨晚说的哲理 让我重新审视 |
[38:14] | reevaluate my priorities. | 我的人生中孰轻孰重 |
[38:18] | I’m wasting my life, Marc. | 我在浪费生命 马克 |
[38:20] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么 |
[38:22] | Working at a fashion magazine, day and night. And for what? | 没日没夜地为一家时尚杂志拼命 为了什么 |
[38:26] | A paycheck? | 微薄薪水 |
[38:27] | A meager percentage of some dwindling bottom line? | 越来越少的连渣都看不到的分红 |
[38:32] | I know what I want, | 我知道自己要什么了 |
[38:34] | and it’s not “Mode.” | 我不要《风尚》 |
[38:38] | It’s not? | 不要吗 |
[38:43] | It’s Meade. I want the whole damn company. | 我要米德集团 我要整个集团 |
[38:47] | And this time, I’m not gonna dance around Claire, | 这次 不会再对克莱尔卑躬屈膝 |
[38:49] | no more compromising with Daniel, | 不再对丹尼尔妥协让步 |
[38:51] | no more nice Willie! | 再也没有什么和气威莉了 |
[38:53] | This has been nice Willie? | 一直以来这是和气威莉吗 |
[38:55] | If I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die with the most toys! | 如果我要死 也要死得轰轰烈烈 |
[39:04] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[39:05] | Oh, no. Look at your face. | 不是吧 看你的脸 |
[39:08] | It’s okay. I deserved it. | 没事 是我活该 |
[39:09] | I came by to say thank you for sending me the profile. | 我是来谢谢你把文章发给我看 |
[39:11] | Uh, it was surprisingly nice. | 写的真是意料之外的好 |
[39:13] | Kind of expected you to trash me now. | 其实我期望你写写我的坏话 |
[39:15] | No, I would never do that. | 我不会的 |
[39:16] | Aside from the occasional punching and sneaking around, | 抛开打你一拳还有偷偷和你约会不谈 |
[39:20] | I like to keep it professional. | 我是个专业的职业记者 |
[39:22] | I’m glad you liked the article. | 很高兴你喜欢这篇文章 |
[39:24] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[39:27] | I really am sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:29] | And I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[39:31] | And this might be presumptuous of me to ask, | 很冒昧地问一句 |
[39:34] | but is there any chance you might give me another shot? | 你愿意再给我一次机会吗 |
[39:38] | No. | 不 |
[39:40] | Thanks. But, no. | 承蒙厚爱 但是 不 |
[39:42] | I think it’s time for me to try something different. | 我觉得自己该有个新的开始了 |
[39:45] | But I’ll see you around. | 但我们还会再见面的 |
[39:55] | – Hey. – Hi. | -来啦 -你好 |
[39:57] | Um, have you seen Austin? | 见到奥斯汀了吗 |
[40:00] | No. | 没有 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[40:02] | Some days, it’s just hard to get out of bed. | 有时候 起床真是件难事 |
[40:05] | You’re actors. You’ll see. | 你们是演员 有一天会明白的 |
[40:08] | Okay, let’s begin. | 好的 开始吧 |
[40:10] | – Yeah? – Shouldn’t we wait for Austin? | -什么事 -难道我们不等奥斯汀吗 |
[40:13] | Oh, no. Uh, Austin will no longer be joining us. | 不用了 奥斯汀不会再来了 |
[40:16] | He dropped out of class this morning. | 今天早上他退课了 |
[40:19] | Okay, so today we’re gonna talk | 今天我们来学习 |
[40:21] | about having a physical life on the stage. | 如何在舞台上表现出真实人生 |
[40:46] | Hi. My name is Betty Suarez, | 你好 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[40:49] | and I’m looking for a new orthodontist. | 我正在考虑换新的牙医 |
[40:50] | I was wondering if Dr. Frankel is taking any new patients? | 请问福兰柯医生是否接收新的病人 |
[40:56] | I’ve been wearing braces for over four years now. | 我已经戴了四年牙箍了 |
[41:01] | Wednesday? | 周三 |
[41:02] | That would be great. | 太好了 |