时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Ugly betty”… | 《丑女贝蒂》前景提要 |
[00:02] | Hilda suarez, I love you. | 希尔达·苏亚雷斯 我爱你 |
[00:04] | – Will you marry me? – Oh. | -嫁给我好吗 -哦 |
[00:06] | So you like someone. | 那你喜欢上了某某 |
[00:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:10] | – Are you my mother? – Yes. | -你就是我母亲吗 -是的 |
[00:13] | Tyler is not who you think he is. | 泰勒不是你想象的那样 |
[00:15] | – Well, who is he then? – He’s your brother. | -那他是谁 -他是你弟弟 |
[00:18] | I really, uh, need to see you tonight. | 我今晚真的很想见你 |
[00:20] | I’m kind of busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[00:21] | Thanks for not ditching me tonight. | 谢谢你今晚没放我鸽子 |
[00:23] | My name is Betty Suarez, | 我叫贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[00:25] | And I’m looking for a new orthodontist. | 我想找位新的牙齿矫正医师 |
[00:27] | I’ve been wearing braces for over four years now. | 我带牙套有四年多了 |
[00:48] | Good-bye, braces. | 再见 牙套 |
[00:56] | – Morning! – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[00:58] | Okay. | 行了 |
[01:00] | Papi, Betty and I were up all night | 老爸 我和贝蒂整晚没睡 |
[01:03] | Talking about my wedding, and there is really no way | 都在聊我的婚礼 要是没有 |
[01:05] | That we can do it without 100 snow-white doves. | 一百只雪白的白鸽到场 这婚就没法接了 |
[01:09] | What do you need doves for? City’s full of pigeons. | 你要白鸽干啥 城里遍地都是 |
[01:12] | – And they’re free. – Pigeons?! | -还都免费的 -那些鸽子吗 |
[01:14] | Ugh! Why do you hate me?! | 你枪毙我算了 |
[01:16] | Betty, back me up. | 贝蒂 帮我说话 |
[01:18] | I don’t know if I said “A hundred white doves.” | 不清楚我有说过”一百只白鸽” |
[01:21] | Ay! Where is Justin when you need him? | 贾斯廷 需要你的时候死哪去了 |
[01:26] | Uh, hey, Austin. | 你好 奥斯汀 |
[01:28] | Um, just leaving another message. | 只是再给你留个言 |
[01:30] | Don’t really know how you’re feeling about what happened… | 不知道你对发生的事怎么想的 |
[01:33] | Um, you know, the… kiss. | 你知道 那个 吻 |
[01:35] | Maybe you lost your phone or something. | 可能你弄丢了手机或有其他的事 |
[01:38] | I don’t really know. Probably not. | 我真的不清楚 希望不是吧 |
[01:41] | Um, anyway, you can call me back. | 不管怎样 回我电话 |
[01:44] | Um, uh, this is Justin. | 我是贾斯廷 |
[01:47] | Justin! Papi doesn’t understand the doves. | 贾斯廷 老爸搞不清白鸽那事 |
[01:50] | There have to be a hundred, and if they’re not snow white, | 必须要有一百个 要不是雪白色的 |
[01:53] | Then they might as well just be pigeons. | 那就是普通的鸽子而已 |
[01:55] | That’s what I said. Betty, before I forget, | 我就这意思 贝蒂 趁我还记得 |
[01:57] | This is your last check for the orthodontist. | 这是给你牙医的最后张支票 |
[02:00] | Papi, I’m an adult. I can cover it myself. | 老爸 我长大了 我能自己付的 |
[02:02] | Then I will take it. | 那我拿了 |
[02:04] | What? Champagne waterfalls are very expensive. | 干嘛 香槟瀑布超级贵的 |
[02:07] | Please, I’m your father. Let me do this. | 得了吧 我是你爸爸 就让我付吧 |
[02:08] | And besides, it’s my fault. | 再说 这是我的错 |
[02:10] | Everyone on my side of the family | 我这边的亲戚们 |
[02:12] | – Has the big, crazy chompers. – A.B., look this way. | – 都有大得惊人龅牙 -贝姨 看这里 |
[02:15] | I got you just a little small something | 我送你某个小东西 |
[02:17] | To celebrate your braces coming off. | 来庆祝你拆掉牙套 |
[02:20] | Aww! How sweet! | 太窝心了 |
[02:21] | Not so fast. | 别那么猴急 |
[02:23] | You can’t have it until those things are gone. | 在那些东西拆掉之前不能给你 |
[02:25] | Okay, well, one more thing to look forward to. | 好吧 又有一件值得期待的事了 |
[02:28] | All right, family… | 好了 大家 |
[02:30] | Say good-bye to the braces! | 和牙套们说再见吧 |
[02:32] | ’cause you’re never gonna see them again! | 你们再也看不到它啦 |
[02:35] | Bye, braces! | 再见 牙套们 |
[02:45] | Tyler? Interesting. I’m totally on board. | 泰勒 太有趣了 我随时准备着 |
[02:50] | Amanda spilled a wine cooler on my shirt last night, so– | 阿曼达昨晚把红酒倒翻在我衬衫上了 |
[02:54] | Oh, last night. So you slept over? | 昨晚 那你在这过夜了吗 |
[02:57] | Boo-yay! I totally got the stain out. | 我把污渍都弄干净了 |
[03:05] | Thanks. Um… | 多谢 |
[03:07] | Listen, listen, I should probably go. | 我可能该走了 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:12] | So… will I see you later? | 那 待会儿能再见你吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah, if you want to. | 当然 你想的话 |
[03:34] | Marc, nothing happened. Honest to Prada. | 小马 什么都没发生 对”Prada”发誓 |
[03:38] | He was just jet-lagged from his trip with Claire | 他和克莱尔刚飞回来 有点时差 |
[03:39] | So he stayed over. That right there | 所以他过夜了 刚刚那地方 |
[03:42] | Was the first time we’ve even kissed. | 是我们第一次亲嘴 |
[03:44] | It’s actually kind of nice, | 事实上还挺不错的 |
[03:46] | Getting to know a gay before I tickle his ginger. | 在我搔首弄姿之前 好好了解一个人 |
[03:48] | Sweet. | 感人 |
[03:49] | It really is. | 真的 |
[03:51] | Marc, I think this might be the start of something real. | 小马 我觉得这次可能开始要认真了 |
[03:54] | So does Daniel know about you and his half brother? | 那丹尼尔知道你们的关系了吗 |
[03:57] | No, Daniel doesn’t know, and he’s never going to. | 丹尼尔不知道 他永远不会知道 |
[04:00] | Really, never? Secrets come out, Mandy. | 真的 永远么 纸包不住火 曼迪 |
[04:03] | If you think this is real, | 如果觉得这次是认真的 |
[04:04] | you should probably tell Daniel | 你应该要告诉丹尼尔 |
[04:06] | Before he hears about it someplace else. | 他从别人口中听到前告诉他 |
[04:14] | So the whole time I’m on this date, right, | 那次约会 从头到尾 |
[04:17] | I keep staring at this guy’s funky lateral incisor. | 我都盯着那男的奇特歪门牙 |
[04:20] | But, I mean, I can’t say anything | 但我又不能说什么 |
[04:22] | ’cause you know how men are. They’re so sensitive. | 你知道 男人么 都很敏感的 |
[04:25] | Huh, what was that? | 说什么 |
[04:27] | – Dr. Frankel? – Yeah? | -弗兰克尔医生 -嗯 |
[04:28] | I’m really enjoying this story, | 我很喜欢你的故事 |
[04:30] | But we’re gonna take my braces off today, right? | 但今天我们得把牙套拆了 是吗 |
[04:32] | Of course. Absolutely! Of course. | 当然 完全正确 |
[04:34] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:35] | So, anyway, I’m sitting at the table, | 话说回来 我坐在桌子边上 |
[04:37] | And Mr. Funkyity tooth is taking forever with this menu, right? | 那个怪牙先生永远拿着菜单 好笑么 |
[04:40] | Look, I have to be at work soon because it’s picture day, | 听着 我马上要去工作 今天我要拍照 |
[04:44] | And I’m really looking forward to getting a new I.D… mm. | 我很期待我今天的新身份证 |
[04:46] | With my new smile. | 印有我崭新笑容的照片 |
[04:48] | And I don’t want to rush you or anything… | 我不想催你什么的 |
[04:50] | mm-hmm. Enough said. Absolutely. | 好了 肯定的 |
[04:51] | You have had these on forever… | 你已经戴了够久了 |
[04:53] | And you are dying to get them off. | 你想死了要拆掉他们 |
[04:55] | – We’re not gonna waste another minute. – Yep, okay. | -我们不浪费时间了 -是的 |
[04:57] | – Are we ready? – I’m so ready. | -准备好了吗 -万事俱备 |
[05:00] | And… | 然后 |
[05:03] | There’s the fire alarm. | 火警响了 |
[05:05] | Are you freaking kidding me?! | 你开什么国际玩笑 |
[05:06] | I’m so sorry. It’s been on the fritz all week. | 很抱歉 整周都在抽风 |
[05:09] | – Well, at least the sprinklers didn’t go off this time. – What? | -还好 这次洒水装置没失控 -什么 |
[05:15] | Bonjour! | 你好[法语] |
[05:19] | I just got back. I brought you some parisian chocolate. | 我刚回来 给你带了些巴黎巧克力 |
[05:23] | Great. But I’m kind of busy right now, | 很棒 但我现在都点忙 |
[05:24] | Getting ready for this shoot. | 要准备这次拍摄了 |
[05:26] | Oh, yes! The million dollar bra. | 是的 百万文胸 |
[05:28] | Everybody’s talking about it. | 人人都在谈论这事 |
[05:30] | You really pulled off quite a coup there. | 你真的让这里改变了不少 |
[05:33] | Ad sales are through the roof. | 销售量直线攀升 |
[05:36] | Aren’t you going to ask me about my trip? | 你要关心一下我这次旅行么 |
[05:38] | How s your trip? | 这次旅行怎样 |
[05:40] | Alexis and Tyler really hit it off. | 亚历克西斯和泰勒很合得来 |
[05:42] | You know, she was skeptical at first, | 她刚开始有点怀疑 |
[05:44] | But then when she really let herself get to know him… | 但是等她慢慢了解他后 |
[05:47] | – I just… I wish you had been there. – Yeah | -我真 希望你当时也在那 -是啊 |
[05:50] | A fun vacation with my half brother who I don’t like | 和我不喜欢的半个弟弟的有趣度假 |
[05:53] | And my mother who lied to me about his very existence. | 而我妈还瞒着我他的存在 |
[05:56] | Daniel, can we please just talk about this? | 丹尼尔 我们能好好谈谈这事吗 |
[05:58] | Why start now? | 为什么现在才谈 |
[06:00] | I’m late for my meeting. Excuse me. | 我会议要迟到了 抱歉 |
[06:05] | I have three words for you | 我对你们说四个字 |
[06:08] | Million dollar bra. | 百 万 文 胸 |
[06:10] | It’s never been featured on a cover before, | 这从没上过封面 |
[06:11] | But the good people at Eve’s Seduction | 但是谢谢”夏娃的诱惑”的好心人[内衣名牌] |
[06:13] | Are allowing “Mode” To be the very first, thanks to me. | 同意《风尚》杂志做独家报道 谢谢我吧 |
[06:18] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[06:20] | Yes, yes. Daniel did something right. | 丹尼尔终于做对件事了 |
[06:23] | Hallelujah, it’s a miracle. | 阿利路亚[赞美上帝] 真是个奇迹 |
[06:26] | So the bra launches | 这次文胸专题是为了 |
[06:27] | its world tour with a gala send-off | 报道它世界巡展的盛大发布会 |
[06:29] | This afternoon at the Guggenheim. | 在今天下午”古根海姆艺术馆”举行 |
[06:30] | We will be shooting the bra immediately after… | 我们将在结束后立即进行拍摄 |
[06:32] | At the Guggenheim also thanks to me. | 在古根海姆 同样多亏了我 |
[06:36] | If you turn to page seven of your packets, | 请把你们手中的信息包打开到第7页 |
[06:38] | You’ll see the bra’s itinerary for the day, | 你们将会看到全天的文胸行程 |
[06:41] | or bra-tinerary. | 或者说文胸之旅 |
[06:43] | Uh, we are working under a very tight timeline, | 我们的工作安排非常紧凑 |
[06:46] | So you will have four hours | 所以你们将只有4小时的时间 |
[06:48] | – to shoot the bra. – Uh, Daniel? | -拍摄文胸 -丹尼尔 |
[06:49] | I’m sure you have this all thought through, | 我确信你已经考虑周全了 |
[06:52] | And, uh, I might be a little slow, | 我可能有点反应迟钝 |
[06:54] | But can you explain to me how we’re gonna shoot the bra | 你能向我解释一下我们怎么去拍文胸 |
[06:57] | while it’s on a plane? | 当它还在飞机上的时候呢 |
[06:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:02] | Well, according to your bra-tinerary, | 根据你的文胸之旅 |
[07:04] | You have us shooting the bra in the afternoon, | 你将让我们下午去拍摄文胸 |
[07:06] | But the new press release from Eve’s Seduction | 但据说那时”夏娃的诱惑”的文胸正在 |
[07:08] | has the bra on its way to cairo at the same time. | 送往开罗的路上 |
[07:12] | I’m sure it’s just, uh, been a little mix-up | 我确信这只是有点搞混了 |
[07:14] | and won’t be a problem. | 只是小问题 |
[07:16] | No, this is a huge problem. | 不 这是个大问题 |
[07:18] | I know the bra has a busy schedule, | 我知道文胸的日程非常满 |
[07:20] | but you promised me four hours to do the shoot. | 但你答应给我4个小时拍照片的 |
[07:22] | We… no, we didn’t have a written agreement, | 我们没有签过合约 |
[07:25] | We had a verbal one. | 我们有口头协议 |
[07:27] | Look, just put someone else on the phone. | 听着 重找个人接电话 |
[07:30] | – Hel-hello? – Daniel. | -喂 -丹尼尔 |
[07:32] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[07:35] | I sort of met someone. | 我和别人约会了 |
[07:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:40] | Well… | 那 |
[07:41] | Good for you… I guess. | 对你很好 我想 |
[07:44] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[07:45] | It’s Tyler. | 他是泰勒 |
[07:48] | Amanda… | 阿曼达 |
[07:51] | How can you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[07:53] | Well, we said we were casual. | 我们说过我们之间是随性的 |
[07:55] | I-I thought that’s how this worked. | 我以为这样是可以的 |
[07:56] | Yeah, but he’s my half brother. | 他算我半个弟弟 |
[07:57] | – Don’t you see how messed up that is? – Daniel– | -你不觉得这样很混乱吗 -丹尼尔 |
[08:01] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都不要说了 |
[08:16] | Do you think– Maybe–oh. | 你觉得 也许 |
[08:18] | Sorry, I-I was talking. | 抱歉 我说话了 |
[08:21] | Hey, that’s not so bad. | 看起来不坏嘛 |
[08:23] | I had planned everything out. | 我计划得很周全 |
[08:25] | I was supposed to have my braces off, | 我应该把我的牙套拿掉了 |
[08:28] | I picked out a nice outfit. | 我选了一件漂亮的外套 |
[08:30] | Aww, why didn’t you wear it? | 那你为什么不穿啊 |
[08:31] | And then the sprinklers went off | 今早在我医师那儿 |
[08:33] | at my orthodontist’s this morning. | 还被洒水喷头喷了一身 |
[08:35] | – Ironically improving your look slightly. – Thanks. | -这倒反而使你好看点了 -多谢 |
[08:38] | Hey, Betty, ask me if, | 贝蒂 问问我 |
[08:40] | in four years, I’ve ever gotten tired of making fun of you. | 4年后 会不会已经厌倦了拿你寻开心 |
[08:43] | Go ahead, ask me. Ask me! | 快点 快点问我 |
[08:44] | In four years, have you ever got– | 4年后 你会不会 |
[08:45] | Nope! | 不会 |
[08:47] | Okay, Betty, wait, come back. | 贝蒂 等下 回来 |
[08:49] | Come on, we can fix this. | 拜托 我们能处理好这个的 |
[08:50] | Look, watch. | 看着 |
[08:52] | First, we just gotta get rid of the braces, | 首先 我们除去牙套 |
[08:54] | And then we’ll fix that hair. | 然后我们换个发型 |
[08:57] | – Thank you, Marc! – We’re not done yet. | -太谢谢你了 马克 -还没完呢 |
[08:59] | Now we gotta fix that face! | 我们再改下脸型 |
[09:01] | Let’s try this and this and this. | 试试这个这个 还有这个 |
[09:07] | Marc, this looks nothing like me. | 马克 这根本就不像我了 |
[09:09] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:11] | I am out of options. | 我别无选择 |
[09:13] | Their head of publicity | 他们公关的领导 |
[09:14] | changed the bra schedule last minute. | 在最后一刻改了文胸的行程 |
[09:16] | – She really screwed me on this. – So go above her. | -她快把我逼疯了 -那就找她上司 |
[09:18] | Betty, the only person higher up at Eve’s Seduction | 贝蒂 唯一 比”夏娃的诱惑”更有权的 |
[09:21] | is Eve herself, | 只有伊芙自己 |
[09:22] | And no one’s ever seen her smile. | 从没有人看见过她笑 |
[09:23] | Everybody knows she’s a cast-iron bitch. | 人人都知道她是个铁铸的婊子 |
[09:25] | I mean, look at her. | 看看她 |
[09:25] | Last time she smiled | 她最近一次笑 |
[09:27] | was when Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face. | 是迪克·切尼射中一个人的脸 |
[09:30] | Hmm. All right. So don’t go above her. Go below her. | 好吧 那就不要找上司 找下属 |
[09:33] | Eve’s assistant Alison is super nice, | 夏娃的助手艾莉森人就非常好 |
[09:35] | and we’re old pals. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[09:36] | She’s probably online right now. | 她现在可能在线 |
[09:37] | Look, I’m sorry I’m so stressed. | 我很抱歉 我压力太大了 |
[09:39] | First, this whole thing with the bra and then Amanda. | 先是文胸 然后是阿曼达 |
[09:42] | You know she broke up with me? | 你知道我们分手了吗 |
[09:43] | She broke up with you? | 她甩了你 |
[09:44] | – Yeah. – I thought it was more casual than that. | -是的 -我以为你们会更随性点呢 |
[09:48] | No, we were. | 我们没有 |
[09:49] | It’s just that she wanted to start seeing Tyler. | 只是她打算和泰勒约会 |
[09:50] | Tyler? Your brother? That’s intense. | 泰勒 你兄弟吗 够刺激的 |
[09:55] | – Why would she do something like that? – I don’t know. | -她为什么会这么做 -我不知道 |
[09:58] | Maybe she wanted something… more than casual. | 也许她想要的不止是 随性 |
[10:00] | Hey, come on! I can do something more than casual. | 拜托 我不是只会随性的 |
[10:03] | Okay. I’m just saying, | 好吧 我只是说说 |
[10:05] | is that really what you want? | 这真的是你想要的吗 |
[10:07] | – Hey. A-bomb – B-bomb | -你好 A弹 -B弹 |
[10:10] | Got the birthday flowers. | 收到生日花了 |
[10:12] | You rock… hard. | 你太棒了 |
[10:15] | You rock harder! | 你更棒 |
[10:16] | – You’re a rock star. – You’re a rocket ship! | -你是摇滚明星 -你是火箭 |
[10:18] | You are rock candy. | 你是摇摆糖 |
[10:20] | Can we just save all this rockin’ for later, | 我们能跳过”棒”之类的话吗 |
[10:21] | ladies?Thanks. | 女士们 多谢了 |
[10:22] | Sorry. He’s stressed. | 抱歉 他备受压力中 |
[10:24] | Look, I just found out that the bra has to go to Egypt. | 我刚发现文胸要到埃及去 |
[10:27] | That’s really gonna screw up our shoot. | 这会彻底搞砸我们的拍摄 |
[10:30] | Is there something you can do to help? | 你能想想办法帮忙吗 |
[10:31] | That might be tough. Eve’s in one of her moods today. | 很难 夏娃今天心情不好 |
[10:33] | She does always pad the bra’s schedule though. | 她一直随心所欲地修改她的文胸日程的 |
[10:36] | So tell you what. | 这么跟你说吧 |
[10:37] | Why don’t we meet at the Guggenheim, | 为什么我们不在古根海姆碰头 |
[10:38] | and see if we can try to convince her? What do you say? | 看看能否说服她 你觉得呢 |
[10:42] | – I’d say you rock! – No, you rock! | -我想说你太棒了 -不 是你太棒了 |
[10:44] | – No, you rock! – Okay, you both rock. | -不 是你棒 -好吧 你们都很棒 |
[10:46] | Sorry. Thank you. We’ll see you later. Bye-bye. | 抱歉 谢谢你 我们回头见 拜拜 |
[10:49] | Betty, 1. Giving up, 0. | 贝蒂 1比0领先 |
[10:52] | Uh, you’ve got a raisin stuck in your… braces. | 你牙套上有颗 葡萄干 |
[10:56] | It’s kind of gross. | 有点恶心 |
[11:10] | Hey, braces, the museum is closed for a private party. | 牙套妹 现在正在闭馆开私人聚会 |
[11:13] | Your school’s group is over there. | 你们学校的队伍在那边 |
[11:15] | No, I’m not with them. | 不 我不是和他们一起的 |
[11:16] | – I’m actually with “Mode.” – I.D. | -我是《风尚》的 -证件 |
[11:19] | What’s with all the security? | 其他安检人员呢 |
[11:21] | Eve’s seduction hired us | “夏娃的诱惑”雇了我们 |
[11:22] | to protect the bra, miss. | 去保护文胸了 小姐 |
[11:23] | Can I see your press I.D.? | 我能看看你的证件吗 |
[11:25] | Yep. | 好的 |
[11:30] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[11:35] | Actually, it’s a funny story. | 实际上 这事很搞笑 |
[11:37] | See, it was picture day at work today, | 我们今天工作时照相的 |
[11:39] | and this guy I know thought it would be funny to– | 我认识的那人觉得这样做很有趣 |
[11:42] | Oh. Step to the side, ma’am. | 停下 小姐 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna have to ask you to open your mouth. | 我得请你张开嘴 |
[11:55] | Why? What do you think you’re gonna find? | 为什么 你认为你会找到什么 |
[11:57] | I have braces, okay? | 我带着牙套 好吧 |
[11:59] | I’m an adult woman with braces! | 我是个带牙套的成年人 |
[12:00] | It’s a pain! | 很痛苦的 |
[12:02] | Do I wish that I was born with perfect teeth? Yes. | 我想拥有与生俱来的完美牙齿吗 当然 |
[12:04] | But I wasn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[12:04] | So if you’ll excuse me, I have a job to do. | 如果你能谅解的话 我得去工作了 |
[12:09] | A-bomb | A弹 |
[12:10] | Bomb | 弹 |
[12:17] | Do I wish i was born with perfect teeth? Yes. | 我想拥有与生俱来的完美牙齿吗 当然 |
[12:22] | You’ve got a raisin stuck in your braces. | 你牙套上有颗葡萄干 |
[12:52] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[12:54] | You got your wish. | 你的愿望实现了 |
[13:16] | Dr. Frankel? | 弗兰克尔医生 |
[13:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[13:19] | Well, you wished you were born with perfect teeth, | 你希望天生有完美的牙齿 |
[13:21] | And here you are. | 就是现在这样 |
[13:24] | You have perfect teeth. You’re welcome. | 你有了完美的牙齿 不用谢 |
[13:29] | So what are you– | 那你是谁 |
[13:31] | My guardian angel, a tooth fairy? | 我的守护天使 牙仙女吗 |
[13:34] | Eh, I don’t do labels. | 我可不喜欢这称号 |
[13:36] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:46] | I don’t need glasses | 我不需要眼镜了 |
[13:48] | Wait, why don’t I need glasses? | 等等 为什么我不要眼镜 |
[13:50] | You got lasik. | 你做了镭射视力矫正手术 |
[13:51] | You wanted perfect eyes to match your perfect teeth. | 你想要完美的眼睛来匹配你完美的牙齿 |
[13:54] | In this world, you’re actually just a little bit vain. | 在这个世界上 你其实有一点虚荣 |
[13:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:57] | Mm-hmm. That doesn’t sound like me at all. | 听起来一点也不像我 |
[14:01] | Hilda? Papi? | 希尔达 老爸 |
[14:04] | Are you guys… | 你们 |
[14:10] | – Who are you? – Who are you? | -你是谁 -你又是谁 |
[14:12] | – This is my house. – Yeah, actually, it’s not. | -这是我家 -事实上 这不是 |
[14:15] | – It’s not? – No. | -不是我家吗 -不是 |
[14:17] | Well, where’s my family? | 那我家在哪 |
[14:19] | Baby, get the bat. | 宝贝 拿棒球棍来 |
[14:24] | My family lives here? | 我家住在这吗 |
[14:26] | This is amazing. | 这太让人惊讶了 |
[14:29] | And all of this happened because I had perfect teeth? | 所有的事都是因为我有完美的牙齿吗 |
[14:32] | Well, since your papi didn’t have to pay for your braces, | 因为你父亲不要为你的牙齿矫正器付钱 |
[14:34] | All that money went right into the tech boom. | 所有的钱都投资在技术繁荣时期 |
[14:36] | Rented out your old house and voil? Casa suarez. | 出租旧房子 建了一个苏亚雷斯城堡 |
[14:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[14:47] | Is that my family? | 那是我的家人吗 |
[14:50] | Hey! Mija, there you are. | 你在这呢 |
[14:52] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们正找你呢 |
[14:55] | Hi, guys. | 伙计们 |
[14:57] | Uh, Hilda, you look so… | 希尔达 你看起来太 |
[15:00] | Beautiful? I know! | 漂亮吗 我知道 |
[15:03] | Well, I took your advice. I’m wearing makeup. | 我听了你的建议 我化了妆 |
[15:06] | – Isn’t she a knockout? – Oh! Anyway, betty, | -她是不是很迷人 -不管怎样 贝蒂 |
[15:09] | I have been looking everywhere for a wedding dress | 我到处在找 和你当舞会皇后时 |
[15:11] | That looks like the one that you wore to prom. | 穿的那件一模一样的婚纱 |
[15:14] | I went to prom? | 我去舞会了吗 |
[15:21] | I was prom queen? | 我是舞会皇后 |
[15:23] | Okay, ha ha, very funny. | 是啊 真逗 |
[15:26] | Anyway, do you think I can pull off a dress like that? | 不管怎样 你觉得我能穿这样的礼服吗 |
[15:29] | Oh, your opinion means so much to me, you know? | 你知道吗 你的意见对我太有帮助了 |
[15:32] | You’re my fashion guru! | 你是我的时装领袖 |
[15:42] | – There you are. – I’m so sorry. | -你在这 -对不起 |
[15:44] | – Where’d you go? – I’ve been working double duty. | -你去哪了 -我还有个任务 |
[15:46] | I’m showing Anna Paquin | 我向安娜·帕奎因展示[演员] |
[15:47] | what her life would’ve been like | 要是她的牙齿中间没有巨缝 |
[15:49] | If she didn’t have that giant gap in her teeth. | 她的生活会怎样 |
[15:50] | Ok. Well. Having everything is great | 不错 每件事都很不错 |
[15:53] | I mean, my family is loaded, | 我是说 我的家很阔绰 |
[15:55] | And Hilda is happier than I’ve ever seen her. | 我也从未见到希尔达这么开心 |
[15:58] | But why does she… look so… | 不过为什么她看起来这么 |
[16:01] | Different? | 不同? |
[16:03] | It’s the law of the universe. | 这是宇宙法则 |
[16:04] | There can only be one really pretty sister. | 只能有一个漂亮的姐妹 |
[16:07] | I mean, think about it, right? | 我是说 想想看 对吧 |
[16:09] | There’s Paris and Nicky, Kim and Khloe, Jeff and Beau… | 像帕里斯与尼基 吉姆与克洛伊 杰夫与伯 |
[16:12] | So I’m the pretty sister? | 那我就是漂亮的妹妹 |
[16:14] | You know you love it. Don’t pretend you don’t. | 你知道你很喜欢 不要假装不喜欢 |
[16:18] | You’d be surprised how something | 你会感到吃惊 完美牙齿 |
[16:20] | As simple as perfect teeth can change you… | 如此简单的事是如何改变你的 |
[16:22] | And the people around you. | 以及你身边的人 |
[16:35] | Good afternoon, “Mode” Magazine. | 下午好 《风尚》杂志社 |
[16:36] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[16:37] | Oh, hi, Betty. | 你好 贝蒂 |
[16:39] | – Marc… you have a baby? – I’m so sorry. | -马克 你有孩子了 -对不起 |
[16:42] | Didier had a big trial today, and our sitter canceled. | 迪迭今天有个大案件 我们保姆又请假了 |
[16:46] | You look beautiful, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你看起来很漂亮 |
[16:48] | Are those earrings new? They’re great! | 耳环是新的吗 很好看 |
[16:49] | And you’re nice. | 你也不错 |
[16:50] | What are you doing at reception? | 你在前台干什么 |
[16:52] | Oh, answering phones, alphabetizing files. | 接电话 整理文件 |
[16:54] | But if you need me to run any errands, | 要是你想差遣我做任何事 |
[16:56] | I can totally do that. | 我也可以完全办到 |
[16:57] | Rosalita will sleep through anything. | 罗萨利塔睡着了就不要紧了 |
[16:58] | She once slept through a coup attempt in el salvador. | 在沙尔瓦多政变时她也一直睡着 |
[17:04] | Somebody did a numero dos. | 有人尿裤子了 |
[17:06] | I just gotta change-sies, | 我要给他换下尿布 |
[17:08] | But if you need anything, seriously, just… | 不过你需要什么 真的 只要 |
[17:14] | I can’t believe he brought that little goblin. | 我不敢相信他把那个小鬼带来了 |
[17:18] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[17:18] | This is a place of work… ish. | 这是工作的地方 |
[17:21] | Okay, could Marc’s desk be any gayer? | 好了 马克的办公桌怎么这么娘 |
[17:24] | Not that I mind gay. I love gay. | 并不是我介意同性恋 我喜欢同性恋 |
[17:27] | I just usually prefer the loud, swishy, stereotypical kind. | 我只是一向欣赏俗丽 漂亮 本分那类型 |
[17:29] | You’re awfully quiet today. | 你今天太安静了 |
[17:31] | Am I? | 我吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah, usually you chime in with some funny remark | 你总是会对他的女同牛仔裤 |
[17:35] | About his lesbian jeans or his jheri curl. | 或者稀松的卷毛做些有趣的评论 |
[17:37] | You mean… you and I make fun of Marc? | 你和我拿马克取笑 |
[17:40] | Only every monday through friday, Bestie. | 只有每个星期一到星期五 贝姐 |
[17:42] | Um, Bestie, I don’t think you should be stealing | 曼姐 我想你不应该偷 |
[17:45] | All that petty cash. | 那些零用现金 |
[17:47] | Um, it’s not stealing when you own half the company, B. | 当你拥有半家公司时 就不是偷 |
[17:52] | Married to Daniel. | 嫁给丹尼尔 |
[17:54] | Can you believe it? | 你相信吗 |
[17:56] | I mean, at first it was just casual, right? | 最初只是玩玩 对吧 |
[17:59] | And then he gets wind that she’s seeing other guys, | 当他得知她约了别的家伙 |
[18:02] | And then, of course, Daniel gets serious. | 接着 当然 丹尼尔开始认真起来 |
[18:03] | Ohh. Jealousy. | 嫉妒 |
[18:05] | It can make a man marry you or… | 它可以让男人娶你或 |
[18:07] | Throw acid in your face. | 将硫酸泼到你脸上 |
[18:09] | Well, they seem happy. | 他们好像很高兴 |
[18:12] | Dr. Frankel? | 弗兰克尔医生 |
[18:15] | Betty, these just came for you. | 贝蒂 这些给你的 |
[18:18] | – They did? From who? – Derek. | -是吗 谁给的 -德里克 |
[18:20] | Derek who? | 哪个德里克 |
[18:22] | Derek Jeter! | 德雷克·杰特[洋基队队长] |
[18:25] | I’m dating Derek Jeter?! | 我在和德雷克·杰特约会 |
[18:27] | Well, you were. He’s trying to win you back. | 原来是的 他一直想你回心转意 |
[18:30] | Why am I telling you this? | 我干嘛要告诉你这些 |
[18:32] | He can have me back! | 我一定回心转意 |
[18:34] | I’ll just put these in your office. | 我把这放到你办公室 |
[18:48] | I’m a managing editor… | 我是总编辑 |
[18:50] | I’m rich… | 我有钱了 |
[18:53] | And I’m dating Derek Jeter! | 我在和德雷克·杰特约会 |
[18:56] | It’s great to be Betty Suarez. | 做贝蒂·苏亚雷斯很不错 |
[18:58] | It seems like everyone is doing great. | 感觉每件事都很不错 |
[19:13] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[19:15] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[19:17] | Why? Have you got some bad news to deliver? | 为什么 你有什么坏消息要说 |
[19:21] | Don’t like what I’m wearing? Hmm? | 不喜欢我的衣服 |
[19:23] | Found some new way to humiliate me? | 找了些新方法羞辱我 |
[19:27] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[19:30] | You may have everyone else around here fooled, | 也许你可以糊弄这里的所有人 |
[19:32] | But I know the real you. | 不过我知道你的真面目 |
[19:35] | Underneath that perfect smile, | 在完美的微笑下 |
[19:37] | You’re ugly, betty. | 隐藏着丑陋的你 贝蒂 |
[19:46] | Everything seemed so perfect. | 所有的事情看上去是那么完美 |
[19:49] | Why does daniel hate me? | 但为什么丹尼尔恨我 |
[19:51] | We’ve been through so much together. | 我们在一起共事那么久了 |
[19:53] | I was his assistant for three years! | 我给他做助理整三年了 |
[19:56] | Oh, nope. You weren’t. | 不 你没有 |
[19:58] | Daniel’s dad hired a plain Jane who wouldn’t tempt his son, | 丹尼尔的老爸雇了长相平平性格随和的简 |
[20:01] | And without your braces, that wasn’t you. | 如果没有牙套 你就不是原来的你了 |
[20:04] | So Bradford never hired me? | 那么布莱德从没雇过我吗 |
[20:07] | Well, then how’d I end up at “Mode”? | 那我进的《风尚》呢 |
[20:19] | I’m really nervous. | 我真的很紧张 |
[20:21] | Are–are you interviewing here, too? | 你也是来面试的吗 |
[20:24] | Yes. I’ve always wanted to work in fashion. | 对 我一直想在时尚界工作 |
[20:26] | Oh. I like your poncho | 我喜欢你的披风 |
[20:29] | Milan. Dolce & gabbana. Fall. | 米兰 D&G的 秋季新品 |
[20:32] | Marc, pull everything we have on fabia cosmetics. | 马克 把服饰间我们有的衣服都拿了 |
[20:36] | I want to thoroughly humiliate Daniel | 我要在丹尼尔明早的第一个会议上 |
[20:38] | at his first meeting tomorrow morning. | 彻底地羞辱他一下 |
[20:41] | Is that a bug in your teeth? | 你牙齿上有菜吗 |
[20:43] | Oh, god. Oh, g– ugh. | 天啊 天 |
[20:45] | I think it’s a poppy seed from that bagel I ate. | 我想可能是吃的百吉饼上的红色种子 |
[20:48] | You ate a bagel? Ugh. | 你吃过百吉饼了吗 |
[20:53] | My, what a beautiful, clean smile you have. | 多么美丽清爽的笑容啊 |
[20:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | Marc, you’ve just been demoted to receptionist. | 马克 你降级成接待员了 |
[21:03] | Pretty teeth, follow me. | 美牙小妞 跟我来 |
[21:10] | So I was Wilhelmina’s assistant? | 那我就是威廉敏娜的助理了吗 |
[21:14] | How would that work? | 怎么会那样 |
[21:15] | I mean, we’re completely different. | 我们完全是两路人 |
[21:17] | Well, maybe at first, but you were a quick study. | 也许开始是 但你后来学得很快 |
[21:21] | No… awful… | 不 恶心 |
[21:23] | No… should’ve been fired… | 不 早该被炒了 |
[21:25] | Hideous… and no. | 可怕 不要 |
[21:28] | Beth, do you understand | 贝丝 你明白 |
[21:30] | why I can’t even look at you right now? | 为什么我刚才甚至不看你了 |
[21:32] | D-don’t answer. | 别 别回答了 |
[21:34] | Betty, tell her. | 贝蒂 跟她说 |
[21:42] | There isn’t much flow from one look to another. | 从一个造型到另一个没什么衔接 |
[21:45] | Betty, are you a fashion person or not? | 贝蒂 你到底是不是个时尚中人啊 |
[21:48] | Tell her about the color! | 告诉她颜色的事 |
[21:50] | Wilhelmina specifically asked you for red. | 威廉敏娜明确地要求你拿红色的 |
[21:52] | What did you bring us? | 你给我们带来什么了 |
[21:54] | No, not red, but burgundy, | 不 没有红色 只有酒红 |
[21:56] | candy apple, scarlet, wine, | 苹果红 桌布红 酒红 |
[21:59] | crimson, blush, vermilion, | 深红 粉红 朱红 |
[22:02] | puce, maroon. | 褐红 栗红 |
[22:04] | Honestly, Beth. Maroon? | 实话说 贝丝 栗红吗 |
[22:06] | Don’t stop, Betty. | 别停 贝蒂 |
[22:09] | The only true red in this room is your face. | 这屋里真正的红色是你的脸 |
[22:15] | Betty, you are officially my favorite person. | 贝蒂 你正式成为我最欣赏的人 |
[22:20] | Oh, my god. I’m awful! | 天 我真受不了 |
[22:23] | Beth can’t help her red face. | 贝丝没办法不脸红 |
[22:24] | She has rosacea. | 她有红色痘痘了 |
[22:26] | Maybe I was just having a bad day? | 也许我只是碰上个坏日子 |
[22:29] | Actually, that was a good day. | 其实 这是个好日子 |
[22:31] | Yeah. You’re kind of a beeyotch. | 对 你差不多是个犀利的人 |
[22:33] | I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我一直试着告诉你 |
[22:53] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[22:55] | Mother Meade. Look at you, braving the sunlight | 米德妈妈 看看你 红光满面 |
[22:58] | as if it won’t burn your flesh. | 怎么没把你照花 |
[23:00] | Ah. clever. I’m a vampire. | 真聪明 我是吸血鬼 |
[23:02] | Well, excuse me if I don’t suck your blood | 抱歉我没有吸你的血 |
[23:05] | It’s a little early to consume that much booze. | 享受你的美血还早了点 |
[23:10] | Everything is so screwed up. | 所有事情都搞砸了 |
[23:12] | Claire and Daniel hate me. | 克莱尔和丹尼尔恨我 |
[23:13] | Wilhelmina and Marc love me. | 威廉敏娜和马克爱我 |
[23:15] | Oh, Marc doesn’t love you. | 马克不爱你 |
[23:17] | What? He couldn’t have been nicer. | 什么 他好得不能再好了 |
[23:19] | Well, to your face. | 看你的面子上 |
[23:21] | Honey, that’s ’cause he’s terrified of you. Look. | 亲爱的 那是因为他怕你 看 |
[23:23] | It’s like it’s her life’s mission | 就仿佛她的毕生任务 |
[23:26] | to make sure I never get promoted. | 是确保我升不了职 |
[23:28] | I hate her! | 我恨她 |
[23:29] | I hate her, her and her stupid, beautiful teeth. | 我恨她 她和她那又蠢又美得牙齿 |
[23:36] | He hates me. | 他恨我 |
[23:37] | Well, it’s not like he was that crazy about you | 看来他也不是那么对你其他方面 |
[23:40] | – In your other life. – Well, what about my family? | -那么抓狂 -我家人怎么样 |
[23:43] | They seemed happy. | 他们看上去挺开心 |
[23:44] | Yeah, about that… | 对 关于那个 |
[23:47] | Betty. Hi. | 贝蒂 你好 |
[23:52] | Betty, I need to talk to you. | 贝蒂 我想跟你谈谈 |
[23:54] | Um, this is really hard for me, | 这对我来说太难了 |
[23:57] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[23:59] | You can’t be my maid of honor. | 你不能作我的伴娘了 |
[24:02] | I mean, it’s my big day, | 我是说 那是我的重要日子 |
[24:04] | and I just want to be the center of attention for once. | 我只是希望自己能做一次焦点 |
[24:07] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[24:08] | No. | 不 |
[24:10] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不恨 |
[24:12] | I mean, if this is what you and bobby want. | 如果这就是你和鲍比想要的 |
[24:15] | Bobby? Who’s Bobby? | 鲍比 谁是鲍比 |
[24:16] | Talercio. Your fianc? | 特拉西欧 你的未婚夫 |
[24:19] | That guy I had a crush on in high school? | 是我高中爱上的那个家伙吗 |
[24:23] | Come on. Don’t tease me. | 拜托 别逗我了 |
[24:26] | I’m lucky I found a guy like Abundio. | 我很庆幸自己找到了个像阿布迪欧的人 |
[24:29] | Abundio? You’re marrying the meat man? | 阿布迪欧 你要嫁给猪肉男了吗 |
[24:31] | Isn’t he, like, 70? | 他是不是 快70了 |
[24:33] | He’s 61! | 他61岁 |
[24:34] | Well, how does Justin feel about this? | 那贾斯汀怎么想 |
[24:37] | Justin? Who is Justin? | 贾斯汀 谁是贾斯汀 |
[24:39] | Your… | 你的 |
[24:40] | Son. | 儿子 |
[24:42] | What is with you today, Betty? | 你今天怎么了 贝蒂 |
[24:45] | I mean, you’re my sister, and I look up to you, | 你是我妹妹 我照顾你 |
[24:48] | But why do you always have to make me feel bad?! | 但你干嘛总要让我难受 |
[24:51] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[24:53] | Hilda. Hilda! | 希尔达 希尔达 |
[24:56] | Why doesn’t she know about Justin? | 为什么她不认识贾斯汀了 |
[24:58] | Well being the “Ugly sister” | 做个”丑姐姐” |
[25:00] | is a highly effective method of birth control. | 是控制当年轻妈妈的高效方法 |
[25:04] | Thanks to your perfect smile, Justin never existed. | 谢谢你完美笑容 贾斯汀从不存在 |
[25:07] | Spooky. | 闹鬼啦 |
[25:10] | You really are a monster. What? | 你真是个怪物 什么 |
[25:12] | The million dollar bra shoot. Oh, like you don’t know. | 百万文胸专题 就好像你不知道似的 |
[25:16] | Daniel, wait! | 丹尼尔 等等 |
[25:18] | The bra shoot? That’s today? | 文胸摄影 今天吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah, it’s today, or it was until you sabotaged it. | 对 今天 难道等你来破坏了 |
[25:23] | No. No, I didn’t sabotage it. | 不 不 我不会破坏的 |
[25:25] | The head publicist changed the bra’s schedule on you. | 出版商总部更改日程通知过你了 |
[25:28] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:30] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[25:33] | Look, Daniel, I can fix this. | 丹尼尔 我能搞定 |
[25:36] | I know Eve’s assistant– Alison. | 我知道伊芙的助手 艾莉森 |
[25:37] | – I can get her to help us. – Oh, just give it a rest. | -我找她来帮我们 -等一下 |
[25:39] | How dumb do you think I am, Betty | 你以为我有这么蠢吗 |
[25:41] | Betty? I don’t think that you’re dumb, | 贝蒂 我认为你不蠢 |
[25:45] | and I don’know what I did to me you hate me, but… | 我不知道做了什么让你恨我 但是 |
[25:48] | I can assure you, we are on the same team, | 我可以向你保证 我站在你这边 |
[25:52] | and the last thing I am is a liar. | 我绝对不会撒谎的 |
[25:55] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:02] | I can’t believe I ever slept with you, Betty. | 我真不敢相信 我跟你上过床 贝蒂 |
[26:07] | Frankly, I can’t believe you slept with him either. | 老实说 我也不敢相信你跟他睡过 |
[26:10] | Betty, darling, what are you up to? | 贝蒂 亲爱的 你在干什么呢 |
[26:14] | Are you changing the plan on me? | 关于我的计划 你是不是改主意了 |
[26:16] | Which–which plan? | 什么计划 |
[26:18] | Oh, sorry. We have so many plans together. | 抱歉 我们密谋的计划实在太多了 |
[26:21] | The, uh, “Ruin the bra shoot/ humiliate Daniel” Plan. | “毁了文胸拍摄/羞辱丹尼尔”的计划 |
[26:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:26] | Um, so I-I am sabotaging Daniel. | 就是说 我要暗中陷害丹尼尔 |
[26:29] | No, we’re sabotaging Daniel. | 不 是我们要暗中陷害他 |
[26:32] | Unless you’re going rogue on me? | 除非你要背叛我 |
[26:35] | Betty, we’re in this together. | 贝蒂 我们是一条船上的 |
[26:38] | So just stick with the plan and by this time next week, | 所以把这个计划继续下去 到下周这个时候 |
[26:41] | you and I will be co-editors-in-chief of “Mode.” | 你我就会成为《风尚》的联合主编 |
[26:52] | I don’t believe that I’m in cahoots with Wilhelmina. | 我不敢相信 我竟然跟威廉敏娜串通一气 |
[26:55] | How could having perfect teeth change me this much? | 完美的牙齿 怎么会让我改变这么多 |
[26:57] | Well, let me break it down for you, b-bomb. | 我来给你分析一下 B弹 |
[27:00] | All right, having braces is hard, right? | 戴着牙套 是很辛苦的 对吧 |
[27:02] | People make fun of you, and it hurts your feelings, | 人们嘲笑你 这伤了你的自尊心 |
[27:05] | which made you compassionate. | 从而使你更具怜悯之心 |
[27:08] | Pretty-teeth Betty — people fawned all over her, | 有着完美牙齿的贝蒂 人们只会奉承她 |
[27:10] | and it went to her head. | 而这会使她骄傲自满 |
[27:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[27:15] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[27:20] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[27:22] | Oh, hey, Betty. Do you mind? | 嗨 贝蒂 你介意吗 |
[27:25] | Yes, I mind! You’re in my office, and… | 我当然介意 这是我的办公室 |
[27:28] | you’re married! | 你已经结婚了 |
[27:30] | And this is the last place Daniel would ever step foot, | 这里是丹尼尔绝对不会踏进一步的地方 |
[27:33] | which is why you let Ty-Ty and I | 这也是你之所以让泰泰和我 |
[27:34] | have our private time in here. | 在这里享受私人时间的原因 |
[27:36] | Did you wanna saddle up? It’s a big desk. | 你想加入吗 这张桌子够宽敞 |
[27:39] | Ew. Ew! | 真恶心 |
[27:41] | Hey, I never told Derek Jeter about your side action, | 我可从没告诉过德里克·杰特你的小把戏 |
[27:45] | so I expect you to keep your big, sexy mouth shut! | 所以我希望你 闭紧你那性感的大嘴巴 |
[27:48] | Whoo! You eat lunch on that desk? | 你不会在那张桌上吃午饭吧 |
[27:51] | So Amanda is cheating on Daniel… | 阿曼达背着丹尼尔偷情 |
[27:55] | – Yeah, well–mm-hmm. – In my office? | -是啊 -就在我办公室 |
[27:55] | Well, Daniel’s not exactly having a dry spell. | 丹尼尔其实也没闲着 |
[27:58] | He’s all over his assistant right now in the copy room. | 他现在正和他的助理 在复印室打得火热 |
[28:02] | – You wanna see? – No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I’m good. | -你想去看看嘛 -不不不 没关系 |
[28:05] | – All right. – So they’re both having affairs? | -好吧 -那么他们俩都有外遇 |
[28:08] | Wipe the judge-y off your face, Jeter cheater. | 别一脸的正义感 你背着杰特劈腿 |
[28:11] | Betty, thank god. | 贝蒂 感谢上帝 |
[28:13] | I need $40,000… | 我需要4万美元 |
[28:17] | – or I’m a dead man. – What? | -否则我就死定了 -什么 |
[28:19] | My bookie says if I don’t cough up 40 large, | 我的马注经纪人说 如果我筹不到这个数 |
[28:21] | – he’ll break my legs. – Bookie?! | -他就打断我的腿 -马注经纪人 |
[28:24] | You lost 40 grand gambling? | 你赌博输了4万块 |
[28:26] | You know I’ve had this mono on my back | 你也知道 自从我们发达了之后 |
[28:28] | since we struck it rich. | 我就玩起了这个 |
[28:29] | -You gonna give me the cheddar or not? -Papi! | -你到底给不给钱 -爸爸 |
[28:33] | It’s not like I walk around carrying thousands of… | 我出门 怎么可能把几万.. |
[28:38] | dollars in my purse. | 美元装在钱包里 |
[28:39] | There it is. Come to papi. | 就是它 都给老爸吧 |
[28:42] | My god! | 我的天 |
[28:44] | My god! | 我的天 |
[28:47] | You’re a good girl, mija. Where would I be without you? | 你是个好孩子 女儿 我可不能没有你啊 |
[28:54] | Well, adios, papi. | 走好 老爸 |
[28:56] | You have to stop doing that, | 你别再这么说话了 |
[28:57] | – okay? – Mm-hmm. | -可以吗 -好吧 |
[28:59] | This is terrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[29:01] | Uh, I-I-it can’t stay this way. | 我受不了了 |
[29:04] | It has to change. | 必须改变这个局面 |
[29:05] | I have to– I have to change it back. – Okay. | 我必须 我必须让一切回到从前 -好啊 |
[29:07] | -I’m gonna start with Daniel. -All right. | -我就从丹尼尔开始 -好吧 |
[29:09] | I’m gonna go to the Guggenheim… | 我要去古根海姆博物馆 |
[29:11] | – I’m gonna talk to Eve… -okay. | -跟伊芙谈谈 -好的 |
[29:13] | And I’m gonna get him the | 我要帮他要回 |
[29:14] | – million dollar bra back. -Oh, good, a change. | -那百万美元的文胸 -好啊 这是个改变 |
[29:16] | But maybe think about keeping the hair. I love the hair. | 但别把发型换了 我喜欢这个发型 |
[29:24] | So you see, if you could just please find | 如果你能够抽出 |
[29:28] | a-a teeny, tiny, teensy bit more time | 哪怕很少的 一点点多余的时间 |
[29:31] | for us to shoot the bra, | 让我们来拍这个文胸 |
[29:33] | Then we all win. We will all be happy. | 对双方都有利 我们都乐得其所 |
[29:36] | All I heard was, “Blah, blah, shrill. | 我刚才听到的全是 |
[29:38] | Blah, blah, whine. Blah, blah, beg.” | 废话连篇 |
[29:41] | And now I’m hungry for Mexican food. | 我现在想吃墨西哥菜了 |
[29:43] | Alison, get me some tacos! | 艾莉森 给我来点玉米卷 |
[29:46] | – Alison! – Uh, I’m so sorry. | -艾莉森 -很抱歉 |
[29:48] | There is a little problem with the bra. | 文胸出了点小问题 |
[29:51] | It seems to be missing. | 它好像不见了 |
[29:56] | Okay, I am furious. | 好吧 这下我可要怒了 |
[29:59] | Alison, go punch yourself in the neck. Officer! | 艾莉森 自己拧断你的脖子吧 警卫 |
[30:02] | Officer, what the hell is going on? | 警卫 到底是怎么回事 |
[30:05] | Officer! | 警卫 |
[30:29] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[30:30] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[30:31] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[30:33] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[30:34] | Wilhelmina? | 威廉敏娜 |
[30:36] | Slacking off on the elliptical, darling? | 别这么紧张 亲爱的 |
[30:39] | -The bra– what are you doing? -I’m protecting my interest. | -那个文胸 你想干什么 -我在维护自己的利益 |
[30:43] | The moment I heard you speaking to Daniel, | 我听见你跟丹尼尔对话的那一刻 |
[30:45] | I knew you were gonna stab me in the back. | 我就知道 你会在我背后使坏 |
[30:48] | First, I was hurt, but then I realized, | 一开始 我很难过 但是后来我意识到 |
[30:50] | of course you’d double-cross me. You’re Betty. | 你出卖我并不稀奇 你可是贝蒂啊 |
[30:53] | Help, security! She’s stealing the bra! | 警卫 快来啊 她偷了文胸 |
[30:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[30:56] | No, I’m not! I’m not! Ow! | 不 我没有 我没有 啊 |
[31:03] | You’re a good girl, mija. | 你是个好孩子 女儿 |
[31:05] | Justin? | 贾斯廷是谁 |
[31:06] | You sabotaged me! | 你暗中陷害我 |
[31:23] | I want my old life back. | 我想过回以前的生活 |
[31:33] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[31:34] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:39] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[31:43] | Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, take it easy, take it easy. | 放松点 放松点 |
[31:47] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[31:53] | I can see. | 我能看见了 |
[31:55] | Uh… yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:57] | No, no. You don’t understand. I… | 不 不 你不明白 我… |
[31:59] | My braces! They’re back! | 我的牙套 它们回来啦 |
[32:01] | I got my wish! | 我的愿望成真了 |
[32:03] | – Okay. Maybe we should get you to the hospital. – No, I’m fine. | -也许我该带你去医院看看 -不 我没事 |
[32:05] | I’m fine. Where’s the bra? Is it still here? | 我没事 文胸在哪 它没丢吧 |
[32:07] | Yeah, but they’re about to take it to the airport. | 是啊 他们正要带它去机场 |
[32:10] | No, there’s still time. We have to find Eve. | 不 还有时间 我们得去找伊芙 |
[32:13] | A-bomb! | A弹 |
[32:14] | No, no! No, no, no. No, hey. No, it’s a nickname. | 不 不 不 这是昵称 |
[32:17] | – It’s okay, it’s all right. – Come on. Jeez! | -没事的 没事 -走吧 天啊 |
[32:19] | Come on, b-bomb. Eve’s right over here. | 快点 B弹 伊芙就在那边 |
[32:22] | – Thank you so much for this. – No problem. | -非常感谢你 -别客气 |
[32:24] | Hey, weren’t you supposed to get your braces off today? | 嗨 今天不是你卸掉牙套的日子吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah, change of plans. | 是啊 计划有变 |
[32:29] | Drag! I know how much you hate those things. | 真倒霉 我知道你有多狠这玩意 |
[32:32] | Well, aside from not being able to eat corn on the cob, | 除了啃不了我最爱的玉米棒以外 |
[32:35] | which I love, it’s not so bad. | 并没那么糟吧 |
[32:37] | – Where’s the bra? – It’s supposed to be here. | -文胸去哪了 -应该就在这儿的 |
[32:40] | Well, it’s not. | 可它并不在 |
[32:44] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[32:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no, , no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[33:05] | Not this time. Excuse me. | 这次不会让你得逞的 借过 |
[33:08] | Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起 对不起 |
[33:11] | Wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜 |
[33:14] | Little extra cardio wouldn’t hurt, darling. | 别不加修饰地直呼其名 亲爱的 |
[33:16] | The bra. Give it to me. | 文胸 给我 |
[33:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:19] | I’m not gonna let you take it this time. | 这次我不会让你得逞的 |
[33:21] | What the hell?! | 见鬼 |
[33:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[33:27] | Oh, my god. I’m sorry. I t–I thought that– | 我的天 对不起 我以为 |
[33:30] | That you were– like before when– | 我以为你是刚才那个 |
[33:33] | I hit my head. I-I-I don’t know. | 我撞了头 我不知道 |
[33:35] | I, like, maybe I have a concussion or– | 也许我脑震荡了 |
[33:39] | No, no, no, no! Don’t pull it. I’m stuck. | 不 不 不 别拉 我卡住了 |
[33:46] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[33:48] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. Betty is a breast man. | 我告诉你怎么回事 贝蒂在袭胸 |
[33:51] | I am not a breast man. | 我没袭胸 |
[33:53] | My braces are stuck to the bra. | 我的牙箍卡在文胸上了 |
[33:55] | She ripped my shirt clean off! | 她扒光了我的衬衫 |
[33:57] | I’m standing here with nothing but a bustier on. | 我穿着紧身内衣在这里暴走 |
[33:59] | It’s humiliating! | 太丢人了 |
[34:00] | No, it’s genius. | 太有才了 |
[34:02] | You’re bringing back underwear as outerwear. | 你重新引领了内衣外穿的潮流 |
[34:05] | Yes, that’s what I’m doing. | 没错 这正是我的目的 |
[34:07] | It’s a celebration of the brassiere. | 这是为文胸的庆祝 |
[34:10] | – Brava, brava. – Thank you. | -精彩 精彩 -谢谢 |
[34:13] | Hey, betty. | 嘿 贝蒂 |
[34:14] | Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you to step away from the bra. | 女士 我要求你远离这副文胸 |
[34:18] | Sir, what don’t you understand? | 警官 你还不明白吗 |
[34:20] | My braces are stuck to the bra. | 我的牙套卡在文胸上了 |
[34:23] | Well, that bra has to be on a plane to cairo within the hour, | 这副文胸要在一小时内运往开罗 |
[34:26] | whether you’re attached to it or not. | 否则连你一起运走 |
[34:27] | Look, you’re not shipping my junior features editor to Cairo. | 听着 你不能把我的特刊编辑送到开罗去 |
[34:30] | Look, there is one person who can resolve this, | 听着 有一个人可以解决这件事 |
[34:33] | And it’s eve. We have to find eve. | 就是伊娃 我们得找到伊娃 |
[34:35] | It’s all about eve! Eve! | 全由伊娃说了算 伊娃 |
[34:38] | Eve! Don’t go. | 伊娃 别走 |
[34:39] | You gotta give us more time to shoot the bra. | 你得给我们时间拍这件文胸 |
[34:43] | Yeah, we can charter a plane to get it to Cairo. | 我们可以重新安排专机运它回开罗 |
[34:45] | Look, if you could please just look beyond this predicament | 如果你可以谅解我此刻尴尬的处境 |
[34:50] | And–and–and look into your heart… | 重新考虑 |
[35:10] | Uh, that was unexpected… | 的确有点意外 |
[35:13] | And a little painful. | 有点为难 |
[35:17] | Well, since you’ve cheered me up, | 既然你让我开怀大笑 |
[35:21] | I will allow you to have the bra for two hours. | 我可以给你两小时 |
[35:24] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[35:25] | Not a minute longer. | 一分钟也别再耽搁了 |
[35:29] | Thank you. Yay! We did it! Ow, ow! | 谢谢你 我们成功了 噢 噢 |
[35:33] | We just need to get your braces off that thing. | 我们先把你的牙套弄下来 |
[35:35] | Is there an orthodontist here? | 这里有整牙医生吗 |
[35:36] | Oh, yeah, that’s likely. | 这怎么可能 |
[35:38] | Oh, me. That’s me. Excuse me. I got it. | 请让一让 我就是 我来了 |
[35:43] | Dr. Frankel? | 弗兰克尔医生 |
[35:50] | Okay, here we go. Uh-oh. | 我们来瞧一瞧 |
[35:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[35:56] | Mm. It’s more complicated than I thought. | 比我想的更复杂 |
[35:58] | Oh, no. | 喔 不 |
[35:59] | I can’t tell where the bra ends and the braces begin. | 我搞不清究竟哪里打结了 |
[36:02] | Well, we’re gonna have to just cut the bra apart then. Ohh! | 得把文胸割开才行 |
[36:04] | Oh, for god sake, cut betty apart. | 喔 我的天 把贝蒂割了吧 |
[36:07] | That bra is worth more than her life. | 这副文胸比她的命值钱 |
[36:10] | Well, the only other choice I have is to remove your braces. | 那我只有移除你的牙套了 |
[36:12] | Now? | 现在 |
[36:14] | -Like, right now? -Now. | -就现在 -现在 |
[36:17] | In front of everybody? | 在大家面前 |
[36:30] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[36:31] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好 我来了 |
[36:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:37] | I really need you to hold your mouth right there. | 张开嘴别乱动 |
[37:05] | – They’re gone? – They’re off. | -摘下来了 -全摘了 |
[37:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:12] | Why are you looking at me like that? Is something wrong? | 你怎么这么看我 有什么问题吗 |
[37:15] | No, it looks… | 不是 看上去 |
[37:17] | Betty, you look great. | 贝蒂 你很好看 |
[37:19] | Yes, yes, congratulations, betty. | 是的 是的 恭喜了 贝蒂 |
[37:22] | Your smile will longer induce seizures in children. | 你的微笑不会再吓坏小孩儿了 |
[37:25] | Now can we get this show on the road, please? | 现在可以继续拍摄了吧 |
[37:56] | Hey, how do your teeth feel? | 牙齿感觉如何 |
[37:57] | Weird. Fine. Naked. | 奇怪 轻松 暴露 |
[38:01] | Yeah. So I have to get home. | 所以我要赶快回家 |
[38:03] | My family’s planning something for me to celebrate. | 我家人打算为我庆祝一番 |
[38:19] | Amanda, hey. | 阿曼达 |
[38:20] | Can we talk about us? | 能和你谈谈我们的事吗 |
[38:22] | Oh, well, you were pretty clear before. | 我想你先前已经说得够清楚了 |
[38:25] | Well… i’m sorry, okay? | 喔 对不起 |
[38:28] | I didn’t have a right to say that. | 我没有权利那么说 |
[38:31] | You can date whoever you want. | 你可以和任何人约会 |
[38:32] | That’s what “Casual” Means, right? | 随心所欲 对吧 |
[38:36] | That’s… | 真是 |
[38:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:04] | So all of those things going wrong– | 刚才那场闹剧 |
[39:06] | That wasn’t you, was it? | 不是你策划的吧 |
[39:08] | Part of your plot to take over the company, | 为了接管公司 |
[39:10] | Making daniel look bad? | 而让丹尼尔难堪 |
[39:12] | Daniel can do that all by himself. | 丹尼尔自己就能让自己出糗 |
[39:15] | No, marc, this shoot is an a-cup. | 不 马克 这次拍的不过是A罩杯 |
[39:18] | My plan for the Meades– | 我对米德公司的计划 |
[39:20] | Double-d. | 是双D [丹尼尔和泰勒] |
[39:28] | Hey. Did I tell you my brilliant idea? | 我有没有告诉过你 我的新创意 |
[39:32] | Million dollar thong. | 百万美元皮带 |
[39:34] | What’s with the face? You don’t think it’d be comfortable? | 你怎么了 觉得这主意不好么 |
[39:36] | I saw you hugging daniel. | 我看见你拥抱丹尼尔 |
[39:38] | Oh, cute. You’re jealous. | 喔 好可爱 你吃醋了 |
[39:42] | Actually, daniel and I just had a really great talk, | 其实 丹尼尔和我心平气和地谈过了 |
[39:44] | And he kind of gave us his blessing. Wow. | 他祝福了我们 |
[39:47] | So daniel meade gave us his blessing. | 丹尼尔祝福我们 |
[39:50] | How generous of him. | 多么慷慨的人啊 |
[39:51] | Okay, jealousy? Slightly less cute. | 还在吃醋 那就不可爱了 |
[39:53] | No, I am just saying that the guy barely talks to me, | 不 那家伙甚至不和我说话 |
[39:56] | And now he thinks that I need his permission to date you? | 他以为我需要他的允许才能和你约会 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:03] | I think you guys still have some issues to work out. | 我想你们两兄弟还需要磨合 |
[40:06] | And you know what? So do I. | 你知道吗 我也是 |
[40:09] | So why don’t we take a little time-out, | 不如我们先分开一段 |
[40:11] | And we can all work on our own stuff for now? | 暂时忙我们自己的事 |
[40:21] | Tyler? I don’t believe we’ve officially met. | 泰勒 我想我们还没正式见过 |
[40:24] | I’m wilhelmina slater. | 我是威廉敏娜·斯莱特 |
[40:26] | Looks like you could use a drink. | 看来我能请你喝一杯 |
[40:29] | Yeah, I could. But I don’t drink. | 是啊 我想喝 可我不喝酒 |
[40:38] | – Okay – Ready? | -好吧 -准备好了吗 |
[40:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:41] | Surprise! Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[40:49] | Yummy. | 好丰盛啊 |
[40:52] | Isn’t that sweet? | 这礼物贴心吗 |
[40:54] | So sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[40:56] | – Oh, can you get that, please? – Yeah. | -你去开门 好吗 -好 |
[40:58] | – Thank you. – Let’s see. | -谢谢你们 -让我们瞧瞧 |
[41:00] | Perfect. Okay, here. | 完美 接着这里 |
[41:03] | W you can ruin your perfect teeth. | 小心别伤了你的美牙 |