| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | He’s the most powerful publisher in all of Britain. | 他是英国最有权势的出版商 | 
| [00:08] | Please don’t tell anyone. It’s just between us. | 请别告诉任何人 只有你我知道 | 
| [00:10] | – It’s not the right time. – No, | -时机不对 -是 | 
| [00:11] | we’ll still see each other. Long distance? | 我们还能见面 远距离吗 | 
| [00:14] | I guess I was destined to be an alcoholic. | 我想我注定是个酒鬼 | 
| [00:16] | Consider Willie your sponsor. | 把威莉当作你的互助者吧 | 
| [00:18] | I think Claire might have lied to me about who my father is. | 我想克莱尔可能隐瞒了我父亲的身世 | 
| [00:21] | Henry, what we had was amazing, | 亨利 我们的经历很难忘 | 
| [00:24] | and I’m always gonna be a little bit in love with you. | 我也会一直对你有感觉的 | 
| [00:26] | That’s okay, as long as it doesn’t keep us from moving on. | 没关系 只要我们各自可以继续向前就好 | 
| [00:38] | How can you drink that stuff? | 你怎么能喝这种东西 | 
| [00:39] | – It tastes like bad breath. – No, | -尝起来跟口臭一样 -不 | 
| [00:40] | I don’t drink that. But I hear it’s good for you. | 我不喝 但我听说对你有好处 | 
| [00:42] | You know, you don’t have to fill in for Amanda. | 你不必接手阿曼达的工作 | 
| [00:44] | – I can get a temp, really. – It’s fine. | -我可以找个临时工 真的 -没关系 | 
| [00:46] | I can totally do my own work here. | 我完全可以在这里做我自己的工作 | 
| [00:47] | And it’s kind of fun being back at my old desk. | 回到自己的以前桌子前挺有意思 | 
| [00:50] | Speaking of what a great friend I am… | 说到我这个伟大的朋友 | 
| [00:52] | – Were we? – We are now. | -我们是吗 -我们现在是了 | 
| [00:54] | I was wondering if you’d want to come with me to Hilda’s wedding. | 你是否愿意跟我一起去希尔达的婚礼 | 
| [00:59] | Are you asking mto be… your date? | 你是不是要我作你的男伴 | 
| [01:01] | I mean, if you’re free. It’s on Saturday. | 如果你有空的话 是在周六 | 
| [01:04] | Never mind. You probably have something better to do. | 算了 你可能有更重要的事 | 
| [01:07] | No, it sounds like fun. | 不 这事更有意思 | 
| [01:09] | Oh. I was supposed to see Trista on Saturday, but… | 我本来想在周六见特丽丝塔 但 | 
| [01:12] | What? What’s with the face? Why are you so down on her? | 啥 你脸色怎么了 为什么提她就脸黑 | 
| [01:15] | I’m sorry. She seems very sweet. | 抱歉 她看上去很可爱 | 
| [01:18] | It’s just– she sorta makes you dumb. | 只是 她让你变得很傻 | 
| [01:20] | What? Wait. I don’t see that at all. | 什么 等等 我从来没觉得 | 
| [01:23] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [01:25] | It’s none of my business. | 不关我的事 | 
| [01:27] | I will stay out of it. | 我跟这个划清界限 | 
| [01:30] | Why does Amanda have a picture of me sleeping in here? | 为什么阿曼达有我睡觉的照片 | 
| [01:33] | It’s not weird, right? | 这不奇怪嘛 | 
| [01:34] | I mean, we lived together for a year. | 我们在一起住了一年 | 
| [01:36] | You don’t have braces. | 你没有牙套了 | 
| [01:39] | Oh, my god. This is recent. | 天啊 就是最近才拍的 | 
| [01:43] | You know, I am gonna miss having her around. | 我会怀念她在身边的日子的 | 
| [01:45] | Good morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 | 
| [01:52] | – Hello. – Good. | -您好 -正好 | 
| [01:54] | You don’t work here anymore. Remember? | 你不再在这里工作了 不记得了吗 | 
| [01:56] | You had that big dramatic exit | 戏剧化的辞职 | 
| [01:57] | where you tried to tip over the reception desk | 你从招待台翻身而出 | 
| [02:00] | and shouted out, “I’m a stylist now, circus freaks. | 大喊”我现在是造型师 土老冒们” | 
| [02:02] | Take one last look at my tight bee-hind.” | 最后看一眼过去的我 | 
| [02:04] | Yeah, but I needed some pencils. | 对 但我得拿点铅笔 | 
| [02:06] | Plus, how can I set up shop without my sleeping betty? | 还有 我怎么能开店不带贝蒂睡美人呢 | 
| [02:09] | Oh, that’s nice. Is this new? | 那不错 这是新的吗 | 
| [02:12] | No, I’m just working with a faster shutter spee | 我只是调短了快门时间 | 
| [02:14] | Oh, I got my first stylist referral–Spencer Cannon. | 我已经有了我第一个客户了 斯宾塞·卡侬 | 
| [02:18] | He’s one of those soap opera actors | 他是个肥皂剧演员 | 
| [02:19] | who’s been on it 20 years. | 已经演肥皂剧20年了 | 
| [02:20] | He plays twins– | 他演一对双胞胎 | 
| [02:22] | an evil doctor and a really evil doctor. | 一个坏医生和一个更坏的医生 | 
| [02:24] | I’m gonna take him to the | 我要带他去衣橱 | 
| [02:25] | – closet so we can get ideas. – You mean steal clothes? | -先找找感觉 -你是说偷衣服 | 
| [02:27] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [02:28] | – Hey, Marc. – Hey, Troy. | -马克 你好 -特瑞 你好 | 
| [02:30] | Nice jeans. They really make your package pop. | 牛仔裤不错 让你身材更结实 | 
| [02:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:39] | Marc, stop it. You have small shoulders. | 马克 别这样 你有窄肩 | 
| [02:42] | You can’t be desperate, too. | 不要也这么沮丧 | 
| [02:43] | How could he leave me for that poindexter? | 他怎么会抛弃我去找那个金牌龙套 | 
| [02:46] | I loved Troy. | 我爱特瑞 | 
| [02:47] | Really? Yeah, in my own standoffish way. | 真的吗 对 以我自己不理睬的方式 | 
| [02:52] | Hey, your ward’s here. | 你的跟班来了 | 
| [02:56] | What’s up, junior? | 怎么了 小朋友 | 
| [02:58] | Could I talk to you? It’s really important. | 我能跟你谈谈吗 真的很重要 | 
| [03:01] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 | 
| [03:14] | So that really important thing | 那个真的很重要 | 
| [03:16] | you had to talk to me about– | 你跟我非讲不可的事 | 
| [03:18] | Did it involve words? | 需要讲话吗 | 
| [03:21] | – You want to do this later? – Can you please just give me a second? | -你想等会说吗 -你能给我点时间吗 | 
| [03:23] | Yes. Of course. Of course. I’m sorry. Take your time. | 对 当然 当然 我很抱歉 慢慢来 | 
| [03:28] | Bobby’s gonna say something, and everyone’s gonna find out. | 鲍比肯定会说的 大家都会发现的 | 
| [03:30] | I’m not sure I know what you– | 我不太肯定你的 | 
| [03:31] | He walked in on me and Austin. | 你走进来看到我和奥斯汀 | 
| [03:34] | He saw us kissing. | 他看到我们接吻 | 
| [03:40] | Um, so… | 那么 | 
| [03:42] | Is Austin your… | 奥斯汀是你的 | 
| [03:44] | boyfriend? | 男朋友吗 | 
| [03:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [03:47] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [03:48] | But why does anyone have to know? | 但为什么大家都得知道 | 
| [03:54] | W… Um, okay. | 好的 | 
| [03:55] | First of all, | 首先 | 
| [03:57] | You have a boyfriend. Yay for you. | 你有了男朋友 祝贺你 | 
| [04:01] | I don’t. | 我没有 | 
| [04:02] | Um, but also, | 但另外 | 
| [04:04] | if you don’t want anyone to know, | 如果你不想大家知道 | 
| [04:07] | they don’t have to know. | 他们就不必知道 | 
| [04:10] | Bobby is a really great guy. | 鲍比是真的好人 | 
| [04:13] | He’s not gonna say anything. | 他不会说什么的 | 
| [04:16] | And as far as your mom goes… | 如果你妈知道了 | 
| [04:20] | She’s pretty cool. | 她也没问题啊 | 
| [04:22] | Well, what happened when you told your mom? | 你告诉你妈时是怎么样 | 
| [04:26] | My experience was not necessarily the norm. | 我的经历算不上正常 | 
| [04:29] | It was bad, right? | 不好 对吗 | 
| [04:31] | Your family is completely different. | 你的家人完全不同 | 
| [04:34] | I don’t want them to know. | 我不想他们知道 | 
| [04:35] | O-okay. Okay. Breathe. | 好 好 好 深呼吸 | 
| [04:37] | You don’t have to say a word until you’re ready. | 如果没准备好 你就没必要说 | 
| [04:44] | …So stop by the art department, and I’ll have the– | …在艺术部停一下 我会去… | 
| [04:46] | delete. Pause. Okay, here are the earrings | 删除 暂停 好 这就是 | 
| [04:48] | that I promised hilda for her wedding. | 我答应给希尔达婚礼准备的耳环 | 
| [04:50] | And here are the diet pills. | 这是节食药片 | 
| [04:51] | I want her skinny as a beautiful corpse | 我要你爸爸扶她走过地毯时 | 
| [04:53] | when your papi helps her down the aisle. | 她会瘦成个漂亮的皮包骨 | 
| [04:55] | Thank you. And since you’ve been so helpful, | 谢谢 既然你这么乐于助人 | 
| [04:57] | Hilda says you should bring a plus one. | 希尔达同意你多带一个人 | 
| [04:59] | – Some of our family can’t come. – They got deported? | -我们家人有些人来不了 -他们早逝了 | 
| [05:04] | Betty. It’s me. | 贝蒂 是我 | 
| [05:06] | – Henry? – I got your message | -亨利 -我收到了你的留言 | 
| [05:07] | about coming to Hilda’s wedding on Saturday. | 你邀请我周六参加希尔达婚礼 | 
| [05:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:10] | Your timing couldn’t be better. I’ll be in new york anyway. | 你的时机选得真是太好了 我刚好要去纽约 | 
| [05:13] | We’re actually about to get on the plane. | 我们正要上飞机 | 
| [05:14] | It sounds like he put on a few pounds. | 听上去他增肥了几斤肉 | 
| [05:16] | So… Yeah, I’d love to be your date. Okay. | 那么 对 我愿意作你的男伴 好了 | 
| [05:20] | – What? – I’ll see you when I get in. | -什么 -我到时再见你 | 
| [05:21] | How is that possible? I never invited him. | 那怎么可能 我从没邀请过他 | 
| [05:24] | Yeah, you did. | 不 你邀请了 | 
| [05:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:28] | That was a hiccup, not a burp. | 只是胀气 不是酒嗝 | 
| [05:30] | Hilda’s getting married, and I was wondering | 希尔达要结婚了 我想知道 | 
| [05:33] | if you’d like to come to the wedding as my date. | 你是否愿意和我一起去 做我的男伴 | 
| [05:36] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [05:38] | Oh, my god. I did. | 天啊 我打了 | 
| [05:41] | I remember now. | 我现在记起来了 | 
| [05:43] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 | 
| [05:44] | Who knows why you do anything, lady? | 谁知道你要做什么 小姐 | 
| [05:46] | That’s why we love you, just as you are– | 那就是为什么我们爱你 保持本色 | 
| [05:48] | Brown and complicated. | 棕色 又复杂 | 
| [05:50] | My first client’s here. Kiss for good luck? | 我的第一个客户来了 亲个 | 
| [05:54] | You’re so withholding. | 你太拘谨了 | 
| [06:00] | Good news. | 好消息 | 
| [06:01] | Your mother loves the crochet kit I sent. | 你妈妈喜欢我送的刺绣 | 
| [06:03] | She’s making me a sweater… | 她给我织了件毛衣 | 
| [06:05] | – And it’ll be perfect for the fall. – Mm, thanks. | -秋天穿不错 -谢谢 | 
| [06:09] | I’m going to “Mode” Today. | 我今天要去《风尚》 | 
| [06:10] | I’m gonna tell Claire Meade | 我要告诉克莱尔·米德 | 
| [06:12] | that I want my shares of that company. | 我要得到我的公司股份 | 
| [06:14] | When I think of the poverty you grew up in, | 我一想到你长大这些年失去的财富 | 
| [06:17] | It just–it breaks my heart. | 我的心都碎了 | 
| [06:18] | But, Tyler, can–can I say something? | 但是 泰勒 我 我能说点什么吗 | 
| [06:22] | A-anything. | 紧管说 | 
| [06:24] | Wilhelmina, you’re the only person I trust anymore. | 威廉敏娜 你是我唯一信任的人 | 
| [06:28] | Well, Tyler, that means the world to me. | 泰勒 那是我的荣幸 | 
| [06:32] | It’s just th– | 只是 | 
| [06:34] | Being around the Meades cost you your sobriety. | 在米德一家周围不利于你戒酒瘾 | 
| [06:37] | And, uh, with the shares, | 再加上股份 | 
| [06:39] | You will be tied to them indefinitely. | 你铁定跟他们绑在一起了 | 
| [06:42] | Well, can’t I sell them? | 我不能卖了吗 | 
| [06:43] | Well, I-I assume so, but in–in this climate, | 也许吧 但是现在这么不景气 | 
| [06:46] | – It’s gonna be hard to find a buyer. – Well, I don’t want that! | -找个买家很难 -我不要股份 | 
| [06:49] | I just wanna get my money and go home. | 我只想拿到我的钱回家 | 
| [06:53] | Okay, okay. Well, let’s think about this. | 好 好 让我们想想办法 | 
| [06:56] | There’s always a solution. | 总有解决的办法 | 
| [07:01] | I suppose I could buy your shares. | 我想我可以买你的股份 | 
| [07:03] | – I mean, I’m–I’m used to dealing with the Meades. – You’d do that? | -我曾经和米德集团打过交道 -你愿意吗 | 
| [07:07] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [07:08] | A few more shares doesn’t mean a thing to me. | 一点点股份对我来说不算什么 | 
| [07:14] | And I want a commitment not to drink today. | 我要你今天保证不喝酒 | 
| [07:18] | I won’t. | 我不喝 | 
| [07:20] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [07:22] | I’m taking temptation away. | 我来把诱惑品拿走 | 
| [07:41] | So you drunk dialed henry? Why would you do that? | 你喝醉了以后打电话给亨利 你干吗那么做 | 
| [07:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [07:45] | Well, it must mean something if you drunk dialed him. | 你喝醉了以后会打电话给他 肯定是有什么 | 
| [07:47] | Well, come on. I mean, you’ve drunk dialed me before. | 行了吧 你喝醉了还给我打过电话 | 
| [07:51] | “Betty, I’m locked out.” “Betty, I can’t find my phone.” | 贝蒂 我忘带钥匙了 贝蒂 我找不到电话了 | 
| [07:54] | “Betty, is my hair thinning?” | 贝蒂 我是不是脱发了 | 
| [07:55] | Okay, that never happened, | 停 我从来没有说过那句 | 
| [07:56] | Because my hair is not getting thin. | 我才不会脱发 | 
| [07:58] | The problem now is that henry is on a plane, | 现在的问题是亨利已经上了飞机 | 
| [08:03] | And he thinks that he’s coming to hilda’s wedding with me. | 他以为他要和我一起参加希尔达的婚礼 | 
| [08:08] | Are you uninviting me? | 你是要我不要去吗 | 
| [08:10] | Because I canceled plans. | 我已经推掉了其他约会 | 
| [08:12] | No, no. No. Hilda wants you to be there. | 不是的 希尔达也希望你去 | 
| [08:15] | You could bring trista. | 你可以带上特丽丝塔 | 
| [08:17] | – I thought, uh, trista made me dumb. – But you like that. | -不是说特丽丝塔会把我变傻 -但是你喜欢 | 
| [08:21] | Come on, daniel. Why are you being like this? | 行了 丹尼尔 你干吗这样 | 
| [08:23] | I’m not being anything. It’s fine. I’ll bring trisa. | 我没怎么啊 没事 我带特丽丝塔去 | 
| [08:25] | I’ll just make sure and powder my head. | 我会确保头上撒了粉 | 
| [08:26] | – I wouldn’t want the pictures to blind anyone. – Thank you. | -免得照片太过耀眼 -谢谢 | 
| [08:32] | Okay, hilda, so it’s settled. | 好了 希尔达 都定下来了 | 
| [08:34] | I am going to the wedding with henry, | 我和亨利一起参加婚礼 | 
| [08:37] | Which is really weird, | 虽然感觉很奇怪 | 
| [08:38] | And daniel is going with trista, which is… | 丹尼尔和特丽丝塔一起去 | 
| [08:41] | Well, it is what it is. Anyway, call me when you get this. | 也就那样了 总之 收到留言打给我 | 
| [08:44] | God, I don’t know how this day could get any more complicated. | 天哪 我不知道今天还能不能再乱一点 | 
| [08:48] | Sorry. Mr. Dunne. Hi. What are you doing here? | 抱歉 邓先生 你好 您在这里做什么 | 
| [08:52] | And why aren’t you in london? | 怎么没在伦敦 | 
| [08:54] | I’m here to see you. | 我来见你的 | 
| [08:56] | You have exactly the right voice for a new magazine I’m starting, | 我新发行了一本杂志 而你是最合适的人选 | 
| [09:00] | A sort of younger person’s “New yorker.” | 年轻版的《纽约客》 | 
| [09:03] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| [09:05] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [09:08] | I think my voice would be perfect for that. | 我想我确实很适合 | 
| [09:11] | yes, I love your shrill american enthusiasm. | 没错 我很喜欢你的美式热情 | 
| [09:14] | so, uh, what, you, um, | 那么 | 
| [09:16] | You want me to contribute to your new magazine? | 你是想让我为你的新杂志写稿吗 | 
| [09:18] | No. I want you to help me run it… | 我希望你来帮我经营它 | 
| [09:24] | In london. | 在伦敦上班 | 
| [09:42] | He is leaving on sunday. | 他周日就要走了 | 
| [09:44] | And he wants an answer by then. | 他想在那之前收到答复 | 
| [09:46] | Wow. Henry’s in town… | 亨利来了 | 
| [09:48] | You got a new job offer– you’re having quite a day. | 你有了新工作邀请 今天过的真不错 | 
| [09:53] | I am getting married in three days. | 我三天后就要结婚了 | 
| [09:55] | I swear to god, if you upstage me, | 我向老天发誓 要是你放我鸽子 | 
| [09:57] | – I will stab you in the heart. – Hilda, comon. | -我一刀捅在你心脏上 -希尔达 够了 | 
| [10:00] | Eat something already, please. You’re scaring me. | 求你吃点东西 你要吓到我了 | 
| [10:03] | Besides, I know I’m not taking the job. | 而且 我知道我不会要那份工作的 | 
| [10:06] | It’s less money, and it’s in london. | 挣的钱少 而且在伦敦 | 
| [10:08] | Whatever makes you happy. I gotta go. | 随你高兴 我走了 | 
| [10:10] | I got a thousand things to do, and justin is no help. | 还有八百件事要做 而且贾斯廷也不帮我 | 
| [10:13] | He’s always off with that austin kid. | 老是跑去和奥斯汀玩 | 
| [10:14] | Well, you know, he’s got a new friend and… | 他有了新朋友嘛 | 
| [10:30] | Okay, I just want to get a feel for your colors | 好吧 在我们去商店 | 
| [10:32] | Before we hit the store | 再增加上一笔还不起的卡债之前 | 
| [10:34] | And start racking up credit card debt. | 我要先看看什么颜色适合你 | 
| [10:35] | – I love shopping more than my own grandmother. – Oh, please. | -我爱购物胜过我亲奶奶 -拜托 | 
| [10:37] | I skipped my nana’s funeral to go to the mall. | 我没去参加我奶奶的葬礼 就为了去商场 | 
| [10:41] | I can see that we need to stay away | 看起来我们要避开所有的 | 
| [10:43] | From anything in the salmon family, | 橘红色系 | 
| [10:45] | Mostly because I hate salmon. | 主要是因为我讨厌橘红色 | 
| [10:46] | I hate salmon, too. I hate all fish colors. | 我也讨厌橘红色 所有鱼肉的颜色我都讨厌 | 
| [10:50] | me, too. You know, there was something about you | 我也是 你身上有什么东西 | 
| [10:52] | That I automatically liked, | 让我不由自主地就喜欢 | 
| [10:54] | and that is not a come-on, | 但是不是男女之间的那种 | 
| [10:55] | Because you are st too old and too gay for me. | 你对我来说太老太基情了 | 
| [10:57] | There’s nothing I like more than a backhanded compliment. | 我最喜欢带讽刺的夸奖了 | 
| [10:59] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [11:01] | Okay, we are, like, the same woman. | 我们简直就是同一种女人 | 
| [11:04] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 | 
| [11:06] | I’m totally setting you up with my best friend marc. | 我要撮合你和我的死党马克 | 
| [11:09] | Well, I wasn’t thinking that, but I totally am now. | 我刚才想的不是那个 但是现在满脑子都是 | 
| [11:12] | – How weird is that? – It’s eerie. | -这有多诡异 -太吓人了 | 
| [11:20] | I’m not surprised you got offered | 你收到伦敦那份工作的邀请 | 
| [11:21] | that job in london. | 我一点也不吃惊 | 
| [11:21] | – Your blog is amazing. – Thanks. | -你的博客棒极了 -谢谢 | 
| [11:24] | and it doesn’t hurt | 而且你有一点英国腔 | 
| [11:25] | That you have a slight british accent now. | 也没什么不好 | 
| [11:27] | – I do not. – There it is. I do not. | -我没有 -这不就是 “我没有” | 
| [11:30] | – say “Crumpet.” Say “Crumpet.” – Stop. No. No! | -说”煎饼” 说”煎饼” -停下 别说了 | 
| [11:32] | Come on. You had it on the message that you left me. | 说吧 你给我的留言上都说了 | 
| [11:35] | Yeah. | 那个 | 
| [11:37] | Oh, about that message, | 那条留言 | 
| [11:39] | Um, I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [11:41] | I am really glad you’re coming to hilda’s wedding. | 我很高兴你来参加希尔达的婚礼 | 
| [11:44] | I was just… | 我只是 | 
| [11:45] | A little nervous about what you might read into it. | 有点担心你会过度理解那条留言 | 
| [11:49] | Right. That… | 这个 | 
| [11:51] | That you might be opening something back up? | 不是你可能会和我重燃旧情 | 
| [11:54] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [11:55] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [11:56] | It’s just–it was so complicated before | 之前 我们之间那么复杂 | 
| [11:58] | And had so many obstacles and… | 那么多阻碍 | 
| [12:01] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [12:02] | I need to tell you something. | 我有事要跟你说 | 
| [12:04] | Uh, the reason that I’m here… | 我会来纽约 | 
| [12:07] | I have a job interview tomorrow. | 是因为我明天有一个面试 | 
| [12:10] | Head of accounting at a very big law firm, | 在一家大型法律公司做会计部长 | 
| [12:13] | And, uh, they’re– they’re telling me | 他们跟我说 | 
| [12:14] | That essentially, the job’s mine, so… | 基本上 那份工作就是我的了 | 
| [12:20] | Um, so you’re moving back to new york? | 所以你要搬回纽约了 | 
| [12:23] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [12:25] | Charlie’s gonna go to school at parsons, | 查理会去帕森斯设计学院上学 | 
| [12:27] | And little nate’s gonna spend half his time with her | 小内特一半时间跟她住 | 
| [12:29] | And half his time with me, so I’ll be here. | 一半时间跟我 我就回来了 | 
| [12:32] | Maybe it’s not such a bad thing | 也许你不接那份工作 | 
| [12:33] | That you’re not taking that job. | 也不是什么坏事 | 
| [12:39] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 | 
| [12:40] | That’s–that’s huge. | 那是很重大的决定 | 
| [12:43] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [12:46] | Let’s make it a little smaller. | 谈点小事情吧 | 
| [12:48] | Uh, do you wanna have breakfast tomorrow? | 明天一起吃早饭好吗 | 
| [12:52] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [12:56] | Great. | 太棒了 | 
| [12:59] | Hey, daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [13:01] | Look who’s here. | 看谁来了 | 
| [13:03] | Hey. Hey, little guy. | 你好 小家伙 | 
| [13:04] | I mean him. | 我是说他 | 
| [13:06] | It’s great to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [13:07] | Betty said you’re back in town for a bit? | 听贝蒂说你要回来待一阵子 | 
| [13:08] | Yeah, hopefully longer than a bit. | 希望比一阵子更久一点 | 
| [13:09] | I’m, uh, interviewing for a job tomorrow, so… | 我明天有工作面试 | 
| [13:12] | – Hey, nate, where did you get that shoe? – It’s mine. | -内特 你从哪里拿到那只鞋的 -这是我的 | 
| [13:16] | no, honey. Sorry. | 不是的 宝贝 抱歉 | 
| [13:18] | – I’ll find the real owner. Okay. – Well, it was good to see you. | -我会找到主人的 -好的 很高兴见到你 | 
| [13:22] | – I’ll see you tomorrow for breakfast. – It a date. Bye, nate. | -明天早餐见 -不见不散 拜 内特 | 
| [13:24] | – Okay. Say bye. Attaboy. – See you tomorrow. | -说再见 好宝贝 -明天见 | 
| [13:27] | okay. Good-bye. | 好的 再见 | 
| [13:29] | So what’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [13:31] | He’s back, and “It’s a date”? | 他要搬回来 还不见不散 | 
| [13:34] | No, it’s not a date. It’s a breakfast. | 没有啦 只是一起吃早餐而已 | 
| [13:37] | I don’t know why you wanna go down this road again. | 我不明白你为什么还要走这条老路 | 
| [13:38] | – I don’t want to see you get hurt. – That’s very sweet, | -我不想看到你受伤 -你真好 | 
| [13:41] | daniel, but I’m not on that road. | 丹尼尔 我没有吃回头草 | 
| [13:44] | I don’t know what road I’m on, | 我不知道我走的是哪条路 | 
| [13:45] | But whatever it is, it’s totally new. | 但无论如何 都是全新的路 | 
| [13:53] | Here you go, bobby. | 给你 波比 | 
| [13:54] | Oh, justin, hold on. | 等一下 贾斯廷 | 
| [13:56] | Have you decided on the long tie, the bow tie | 你有没有决定 是打领带还是蝶形领结 | 
| [13:59] | Or the open collar, which I hate, | 还是什么都不带 虽然我很讨厌那样 | 
| [14:01] | But you said you can pull off? | 但是你说你会弄得很帅 | 
| [14:03] | Um, you decide. I’m going to meet austin. | 你决定吧 我要去见奥斯汀了 | 
| [14:05] | – Where are you going? – Nowhere. Just hanging out. | -你去哪儿 -哪儿也不去 就随便逛逛 | 
| [14:11] | Why is everything with austin always such a big secret? | 为什么他老是跟奥斯汀这么偷偷摸摸的 | 
| [14:15] | No secret. What? Austin’s a good kid. | 哪里有偷偷摸摸的 奥斯汀是个好孩子 | 
| [14:17] | They’re both good kids. Everything’s cool, you know. | 他们都是好孩子 一切正常 | 
| [14:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [14:22] | Do you know something? | 你知道什么吗 | 
| [14:23] | No! I don’t know anything. | 没有 我什么都不知道 | 
| [14:25] | What… What would I know? | 我能知道什么 | 
| [14:29] | You do know something. | 你知道什么 | 
| [14:31] | I swear to god, bobby, you better tell me. | 向老天发誓 波比 你最好跟我说实话 | 
| [14:34] | No, I can’t. | 我不能说 | 
| [14:35] | I promised I wouldn’t say anything. | 我发过誓什么都不说的 | 
| [14:37] | – I’m not gonna break that promise. – He’s on drugs. | -我会遵守誓言的 -他在吸毒吗 | 
| [14:40] | Oh, my god. That austin kid has got my baby hooked on drugs! | 天哪 那个奥斯汀居然带着我儿子去吸毒 | 
| [14:43] | It’s not drugs. | 不是吸毒 | 
| [14:46] | Well, then what is it, bobby? | 那是什么 波比 | 
| [14:48] | Because I cannot think of another reason | 我再想不出一个原因 | 
| [14:50] | Why my son is always spending time with austin. | 让我儿子总是跟奥斯汀待在一起 | 
| [14:53] | Oh, suddenly, he’s sneaking off all the time | 突然之间 他总是偷溜出家门 | 
| [14:55] | Or he’s up in the room with the door… | 或者躲在房间里不开门 | 
| [15:01] | Look, you didn’t hear that from me, all right? | 你不是听我说的 好吗 | 
| [15:13] | Oh, thank god. Where have you been? | 感谢上帝 你去哪了 | 
| [15:16] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 | 
| [15:19] | You told me that my father was dead. | 你说我父亲已经死了 | 
| [15:22] | I’m sorry you had to find out that way, | 很抱歉 我没有向你坦白 | 
| [15:25] | And I want to talk to you about it, | 关于这件事 我也想跟你谈谈 | 
| [15:27] | But not while you’ve been drinking. | 等你酒醒了之后 | 
| [15:28] | – We need to get you some help. – No. | -你需要帮助 -不 | 
| [15:30] | The only thing I want from you is shares of your company. | 唯一我想从你那里得到的 是公司的股份 | 
| [15:34] | – You don’t mean that. – How do you know what I mean? | -你不是说真的 -你怎么会知道我怎么想 | 
| [15:37] | Tyler! Stop it! | 泰勒 住手 | 
| [15:39] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 | 
| [15:41] | You got rid of me. | 你遗弃了我 | 
| [15:44] | Oh. Oh, my god. Honey, I’m sorry. | 我的天啊 宝贝 对不起 | 
| [15:45] | No! No, you just figure out a way to make it happen, | 别碰我 想办法给我股份 | 
| [15:49] | Or I go to call Hartley, | 不然我就打电话给哈特利 | 
| [15:51] | And I know that that’s the last thing that you want. | 我知道这是你最不希望发生的事吧 | 
| [16:02] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 | 
| [16:05] | Hi. Oh! You brought Nate. | 嗨 你把内特也带来了 | 
| [16:06] | Yeah, we had a change of schedules. Is that okay? | 我们的计划有变 没关系吧 | 
| [16:08] | Of course. Hi, nate. | 当然没事 嗨 内特 | 
| [16:12] | – Hey. – Sorry. He hasn’t had his coffee. | -嘿 -对不起 他还没睡醒 | 
| [16:15] | – That’s okay. – Oh, hey. I, uh, I found this in my suitcase. | -没关系 -对了 我在手提箱里发现了这个 | 
| [16:19] | – I wanted to show you. – A picture of… | -想给你看看 -一张照片 | 
| [16:22] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 | 
| [16:24] | Oh, my god. I was so different. | 我的天 我变了很多 | 
| [16:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:31] | This feels great. | 这种感觉真好 | 
| [16:32] | Yeah, this is nice. | 是啊 真不错 | 
| [16:35] | – Oh, I am so sorry. – No! | -对不起 -不 | 
| [16:37] | You okay? I’m sorry. Yeah. Oh. | 你没事吧 对不起 天啊 | 
| [16:38] | Can you please keep your kid quiet? | 让你的小孩安静点好么 | 
| [16:40] | I’m sorry, he’s not my kid. | 抱歉 他不是我的孩子 | 
| [16:43] | Sorry. That was… | 对不起 刚才… | 
| [16:46] | – It’s okay. Let me get him. – Sorry. | -没关系 交给我吧 -对不起 | 
| [16:48] | I didn’t mean that. That sounded terrible. | 我不是有心的 这样话太不礼貌了 | 
| [16:49] | I love kids. I-I do want kids. | 我喜欢小孩 我很想要孩子 | 
| [16:52] | You know I want, like, 20… Yeah. | 我很想生… 比如 20个 | 
| [16:54] | – Just one day, you know, not now. – It’s okay. | -总有一天我会的 不过不是现在 -没关系 | 
| [16:58] | there you go, sweetie. Okay? That’s good. Just… | 坐好 宝贝 好吗 很好 | 
| [17:03] | Um, hey, I-I wanted to tell you. | 对了 我想告诉你 | 
| [17:04] | Uh, that piece that you did in your blog | 你在博客上写的那篇 | 
| [17:06] | About the female guard at Buckingham palace was amazing. | 关于白金汉宫的女警卫的文章 太棒了 | 
| [17:09] | Ohh. Thank you. Thank you so much. | 多谢 非常感谢 | 
| [17:11] | That was–that was–I was just so inspired in London, | 只不过 我在伦敦非常有灵感 | 
| [17:15] | And it would have been such a perfect piece | 要是登在那本新杂志上 | 
| [17:16] | – For this new magazine. – No, | -再适合不过了 -不 | 
| [17:17] | Maybe I could find a way to get… | 也许我可以想个法子… | 
| [17:19] | Come on. Remember? Doughnuts are dead food. Okay? | 还记得吗 甜甜圈是垃圾食品 好吗 | 
| [17:21] | get it to work for “Mode.” | 把它登在《风尚》上 | 
| [17:26] | – I’m sorry. I’m listening. – You know what? It’s fine. | -抱歉 我听着呢 -没关系 | 
| [17:29] | I have to get to work anyway. But this has been really fun. | 我要去上班 今天见到你非常愉快 | 
| [17:33] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [17:33] | Thank you. Ooh. Have a good day, guys. Hi, Hilda. Okay, you, too. | 谢谢 玩得开心 希尔达 我很好 你也是 | 
| [17:36] | Betty, justin’s got a boyfriend! Meet me at your place at 1:00. | 贝蒂 贾斯廷交了男朋友 10点在你公寓见 | 
| [17:43] | Wow. Pretty good arm. | 臂力真大 | 
| [17:46] | Although, I probably could have done the same thing, | 不过 我应该也能做得到 | 
| [17:48] | You know, if I warmed up a little. | 如果先热热身的话 | 
| [17:49] | He is not in his right mind. | 他失去理智了 | 
| [17:52] | This is not the boy I’ve gotten to know. | 不是我认识的孩子了 | 
| [17:54] | Mom, you’ve known him a couple of weeks. | 妈妈 你认识他才两周 | 
| [17:55] | You sound pretty naive. I mean, even | 你这么说显得太天真 | 
| [17:57] | Wilhelmina saw this coming. | 连威廉敏娜都预见到了 | 
| [17:59] | Wilhelmina? What did she say? | 威廉敏娜 她说了什么 | 
| [18:01] | She said it was gonna come to money, whichs | 她说最后肯定是涉及到钱 | 
| [18:03] | Why I offered him a check | 这也是我之所以在俱乐部那晚 | 
| [18:04] | when we were at the club. | 给他开了支票的原因 | 
| [18:05] | You offered him money? | 你给了他钱 | 
| [18:07] | Yeah. Apparently, not enough. | 是啊 不过这显然不够 | 
| [18:08] | And you’re taking advice from wilhelmina? | 你还采纳了威廉敏娜的意见 | 
| [18:10] | Doesn’t that seem like a dumb thing to do? | 这不是很愚蠢吗 | 
| [18:12] | No, it doesn’t, not when she’s right. | 不会啊 只要她是对的 | 
| [18:14] | Uh, it’s trista. Sorry, I gotta take this. Hey. | 是特里斯塔的电话 抱歉 我得接 | 
| [18:20] | Marc, just give spencer a chance. | 马克 给斯宾塞一个机会吧 | 
| [18:22] | You will love him. | 你会喜欢他的 | 
| [18:24] | He’s like me, but with junk. | 他很像我 就是多了老二 | 
| [18:26] | I can’t, mandy. I am still grieving over troy. | 我不能 曼迪 我还在为特洛伊的事难过 | 
| [18:29] | I don’t think I’ll ever be able to be in a relationship again. | 我觉得我再也不会谈恋爱了 | 
| [18:32] | He’s like me with big junk. | 他很像我 再加上大老二 | 
| [18:36] | Why am I getting an e-mail from ignacio suarez? | 伊格纳修·苏亚雷斯怎么会给我发邮件 | 
| [18:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 | 
| [18:49] | I like the enthusiasm, | 我喜欢热情的格调 | 
| [18:51] | But… Is this all a little bit too much? | 但这个是不是有点过 | 
| [18:54] | Yeah, it is. Listen to her. | 就是啊 听听她的 | 
| [18:55] | Come on. Can’t we wait until after the wedding at least? | 拜托 我们不能等到婚礼之后再说吗 | 
| [18:57] | This is one of the most important things | 对贾斯廷来说 这是他一生中 | 
| [18:59] | That will ever happen to justin, | 最重要的事之一 | 
| [19:01] | And he needs to know that we accept him. | 应该让他知道 我们并不介意 | 
| [19:03] | We told him to come here after class, | 我们让他放学后来这儿 | 
| [19:04] | And when he walks in, we’re all gonna shout… | 等他进门的时候 我们集体大喊 | 
| [19:06] | we’re know you’re gay, and that’s okay! | 我们知道你是同性恋 但那没有没关系 | 
| [19:13] | Okay, so maybe we put that in the card. | 或者我们可以把这句话写在卡片上 | 
| [19:15] | Well, justin does like a good party | 贾斯廷喜欢开派对 | 
| [19:17] | And… Colorful things. | 和五颜六色的东西 | 
| [19:19] | That’s the gay flag. | 这是同性恋旗帜 | 
| [19:20] | Gays do not have a favorite color. | 同性恋没有最喜欢的一种颜色 | 
| [19:22] | They like ’em all. | 他们喜欢花花绿绿的 | 
| [19:24] | Mija, look at all these groups they have– | 女儿 他们有很多自己的组织 | 
| [19:26] | P.F.L.A.G., G.L.S.E.N. | 同性恋亲朋之家 性教育联盟 | 
| [19:28] | And everything came in this fun starter kit. | 还有这个有趣的化妆箱 | 
| [19:31] | And look, a strawberry lip balm. | 瞧 草莓唇膏 | 
| [19:33] | Oh. This is so gonna bite me in the ass. Ay, please. | 真这是要命 拜托 | 
| [19:36] | Stop. Stop this right now. | 停止 现在立刻停止 | 
| [19:39] | they like to make entrances. | 他们喜欢掀帘而入 | 
| [19:40] | Have you people lost your minds? | 你们全都疯了吗 | 
| [19:43] | You cannot do this. Why not? We’re fine with it. | 你们不能这么做 为什么不 我们都不介意 | 
| [19:46] | It’s not about you being fine with it. | 这不是你们介不介意的问题 | 
| [19:48] | It’s about justin being fine with it. | 这是贾斯廷介不介意的问题 | 
| [19:49] | Really, you know, I expected you to know better. | 别开玩笑了 我还以为你是个明白人呢 | 
| [19:52] | Well… why do I always have to know better? | 怎么什么事我都得明白啊 | 
| [19:54] | Thanks. Thank you. You saved my life. | 多谢 谢谢你 你是我的大救星 | 
| [19:57] | Would you listen to the man? Come on. | 你们都听他的 拜托 | 
| [19:59] | He’s… He’s an expert. What is with this family? | 他可是这方面的专家 这家人是怎么回事 | 
| [20:01] | I mean, it is one thing to be accepting… | 这确实是一件应该接受的事… | 
| [20:03] | We’re just trying to help. | 我们只是想帮他 | 
| [20:05] | If justin is ever gonna have | 如果贾斯廷永远不会有 | 
| [20:07] | Loving and sustaining relationships, | 亲密而稳定的感情 | 
| [20:09] | It is important for him to feel the acceptance of his family. | 能得到家人的支持 对他来说很重要 | 
| [20:12] | Th-that’s a pretty big statement. | 这全是空话 | 
| [20:14] | No, it is true. It is in everything that we have read. | 不 是真的 这是我们在书上看到的 | 
| [20:17] | Just because your mother doesn’t accept your homosexuality | 就因为你母亲不接受你是同性恋 | 
| [20:20] | Does not mean that I won’t have a la– | 不代表我不会有… | 
| [20:21] | Does not mean that one won’t have a lasting relationship. | 不代表这个人不会有稳定的感情生活 | 
| [20:24] | But I do accept it. | 但我确实能接受啊 | 
| [20:26] | Yeah. Marc, who are we talking about? | 是啊 马克 你在说什么呢 | 
| [20:29] | Uh, it’s right here. | 这儿写的 | 
| [20:33] | Oh, just… | 拜托 | 
| [20:35] | Don’t believe everything you read, okay? | 别书里写什么 你都信 好吧 | 
| [20:37] | Justin will come out when justin wants to come out, | 等贾斯廷想说的时候 自然会说的 | 
| [20:39] | And then you will all act surprised, | 然后你们再装得很惊讶 | 
| [20:41] | And you will never ever mention this hideous idea. | 永远不要再提起这荒唐的主意 | 
| [20:48] | They like their exits, too. | 他们还喜欢掀帘而出 | 
| [20:52] | I’ll go out with spencer. | 我愿意跟斯宾塞出去 | 
| [20:54] | really? Yeah. Who says I can’t have a healthy relationship? | 真的 是啊 谁说我不能拥有正常的感情生活 | 
| [20:57] | Oh. Uh, he might have just been thinking casual sex, | 他应该只是想找个随意的性伴侣而已 | 
| [20:59] | But he’s coming to the wedding, | 但他会来参加婚礼的 | 
| [21:00] | So you guys can totally figure it out. | 你们俩可以好好聊聊 | 
| [21:19] | Higher. Nice. Chin up. Chin up. | 抬高点 很好 下巴高点 下巴高点 | 
| [21:23] | Make sure you get them here, from here up– | 一定要拍到这个位置 从这里往上拍 | 
| [21:25] | I don’t know how, | 我不明白是怎么回事 | 
| [21:27] | And I don’t know why, | 我不明白是为什么 | 
| [21:29] | But I know you got to tyler. | 但我知道你去找了泰勒 | 
| [21:31] | This has your stink all over it. | 绝对是你搞的鬼 | 
| [21:34] | Oh, claire, have you escaped from your handlers again | 克莱尔 你被放出来了吗 | 
| [21:37] | Or have they allowed you a senior outing? | 还是他们特准你出来走走 | 
| [21:39] | This boy is an alcoholic. | 这孩子嗜酒 | 
| [21:42] | He is troubled. | 他问题缠身 | 
| [21:44] | Isn’t that the pickled lush calling the kettle black? | 这真是有其母必有其子啊 | 
| [21:47] | You bitch! | 你个贱人 | 
| [21:52] | wha–you rotten… | 你个讨厌鬼 | 
| [21:54] | God, you–you– get–you get over here! | 天啊 你给我过来 | 
| [21:55] | You crazy– aah! | 你个疯子 | 
| [22:03] | Oh, no, you don’t! Aah! | 不 不准你 啊 | 
| [22:07] | pull ’em apart! | 把他们分开 | 
| [22:11] | You see that, everyone? She attacked me! | 大家都看见了吧 她攻击我 | 
| [22:15] | Stay away from my son! | 离我儿子远点 | 
| [22:22] | Hey, what are you doing here? I was just about to leave. | 你在这儿干什么 我正要下班呢 | 
| [22:24] | Is everything okay? I’m not getting that job. | 你还好吗 我没得到那份工作 | 
| [22:27] | What? Yeah, apparently my old boss called | 什么 没错 显然我的前老板打了电话过去 | 
| [22:29] | Angave me a bad recommendation. Wilhelmina? | 给了我一个差评 是威廉敏娜吗 | 
| [22:32] | Nope. | 不是 | 
| [22:33] | Daniel, you cost him his job! | 丹尼尔 你害他没了工作 | 
| [22:35] | I’m your friend, | 我是你的朋友 | 
| [22:37] | I have the right to protect you when I see you making such a big mistake? | 我有权利保护你 不能看着你犯错 | 
| [22:39] | No, you don’t! And who said it was a mistake? | 你没有 谁说这不对了 | 
| [22:43] | You are moving backwards. You have so much ahead of you. | 你在走回头路 放着大好前程不要 | 
| [22:45] | Oh, my god! Talk about moving backwards. | 天哪 说到回头路 | 
| [22:47] | What are you doing with Trista? Aren’t you past that? | 你和特丽丝塔怎么回事 你对她释怀了吗 | 
| [22:50] | That is so completely different. | 这完全是两码事 | 
| [22:51] | You know what? Let’s just make a deal. | 我说 我们定个规则 | 
| [22:53] | I will stay out of your personal life, | 我不管你的私事 | 
| [22:56] | And you stay out of mine! | 你也别来管我 | 
| [23:16] | I have some nail polish remover in the bathroom. | 我在浴室有些洗甲水 | 
| [23:19] | I heard you can get a buzz off that. | 听说你很喜欢喝 | 
| [23:22] | Don’t go through my things. | 不要乱翻我东西 | 
| [23:24] | Claire’s not gonna give me anything. | 克莱尔什么也不会给我的 | 
| [23:26] | Be patient. She will. | 耐心点 她会的 | 
| [23:28] | Yeah, well, why should she? | 那 为什么她肯给我 | 
| [23:30] | I’m nothing to her. | 我对她来说什么都不是 | 
| [23:31] | I’m just some stupid piece of white trash | 我就是个傻瓜 穷小子 | 
| [23:33] | That’s here ruining her perfect life. | 赖在这儿破坏她的生活 | 
| [23:35] | Tyler, pull it together. | 泰勒 动动脑子 | 
| [23:38] | I know you’re angry. You have every right to be. | 我知道你很生气 你有权这么做 | 
| [23:41] | But don’t take it out on yourself. Channel it! | 别放弃 要化悲愤为力量 | 
| [23:44] | Channel it towards Claire Meade. | 把这份怒气转向克莱尔·米德 | 
| [23:47] | Ugh, what a crap day! | 今天真见鬼 | 
| [24:13] | So we both have the same one. That’s cool, right? | 我们俩戴一模一样的 很酷 是吗 | 
| [24:15] | Totally. Yeah. Um, I love it. | 肯定的 我很喜欢 | 
| [24:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [24:19] | Uh, my mom won’t really let up | 我妈不一定愿意 | 
| [24:21] | About, uh, you coming to the wedding. | 让你来参加婚礼 | 
| [24:23] | Well, I will, if you want me to. | 我会去的 如果你希望的话 | 
| [24:26] | It’s okay if you don’t. | 如果你不想 没关系的 | 
| [24:27] | I-I do. I do. I just– | 我想 我想 只是 | 
| [24:29] | I feel like I’m gonna be under some sort of microscope. | 我就觉得像被人仔细审查一样 | 
| [24:32] | I get it. ‘s okay, but, you know, if I do go, | 我知道 没关系 如果我去的话 | 
| [24:35] | No one would have to know anything. | 没人会发现什么的 | 
| [24:36] | I just like hanging out with you. | 只是和你出去玩 而已 | 
| [24:40] | – You know what? You should come. – You sure? | -知道吗 你应该来的 -确定么 | 
| [24:43] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -是的 -很棒 | 
| [24:45] | I-is it dumb to have the same bracelet? | 戴一样的手链是不是很蠢啊 | 
| [24:48] | Yes, I totally hate the color. Wanna take it back? | 是的 我很讨厌这颜色 要去退货么 | 
| [24:50] | – Yeah. – Let’s do it. | -好的 -走吧 | 
| [24:54] | You know, my face isn’t actually perfect. | 我的脸蛋实际上不是那么完美 | 
| [24:56] | But it works on me. | 但很配我 | 
| [24:58] | Do you know, if I hadn’t spilled my drink | 你知道 如果我没有在露华浓派对上 | 
| [25:00] | on you at the revlon party, | 把酒倒翻在你身上 | 
| [25:01] | We wouldn’t have met? | 我们也不会相识 | 
| [25:02] | Yeah, I know. It was a real blessing in the skies. | 我知道 真是上天的眷顾啊 | 
| [25:08] | Wait. “Blessing in the skies.” Does that sound weird? | 等等 “上天的眷顾” 听起来不奇怪吗 | 
| [25:11] | No, no. That’s right. “Bleing in the skies.” | 不 就是这样 “上天的祝福” | 
| [25:14] | -The party was outside. -Right. | -那是露天派对 – 对啊 | 
| [25:16] | I wonder what you would say if we met inside? | 如果我们在室内碰到应该怎么说 | 
| [25:18] | Cause, you know, there is no sky. | 因为 你知道 那里看不到天 | 
| [25:21] | Irregardless, Trista, we should probably get going. | 不管考虑 特丽丝塔 我们应该出发了 | 
| [25:24] | Wait, did I just say “Irregardless”? Is that a word? | 等等 我刚刚说”不管考虑”吗 这句通么 | 
| [25:26] | I don’t know. Do you like my earrings? | 不知道 喜欢我的耳环吗 | 
| [25:55] | Great news! I got the job. | 好消息 我得到那份工作了 | 
| [25:57] | Daniel must have called them back. | 丹尼尔肯定又打给他们了 | 
| [26:00] | Oh, good. I knew he would do the right thing. | 很好 我知道他会这么做的 | 
| [26:02] | Yeah, well, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [26:04] | Come in. | 进来吧 | 
| [26:05] | Great. | 好 | 
| [26:08] | Wow, Betty, this place is amazing. | 贝蒂 这地方真棒 | 
| [26:10] | Hey, do you wanna go celebrate? | 你要去庆祝吗 | 
| [26:12] | I thought maybe we could go | 我觉的我们可以去 | 
| [26:12] | To that thai restaurant we used to love. | 泰国餐厅 我们以前喜欢去的 | 
| [26:14] | Oh, it’s not there anymore. | 那家饭馆已经不在了 | 
| [26:18] | Henry, can we talk a– | 亨利 我们能谈谈吗 | 
| [26:20] | “Affordable london apartments.” | “价廉物美伦敦公寓” | 
| [26:22] | Are you thinking about taking the job? | 你在考虑答应那工作吗 | 
| [26:24] | No. No, no. I was just curious. | 没 没 没 我只是好奇 | 
| [26:26] | – I w–no. – Yeah, well, I mean, if you’re thinking about taking it, | -没有 -我说 如果你想的话就去吧 | 
| [26:29] | I’d just kinda like to know. | 我很高兴你会去 | 
| [26:31] | No, I’m not. I’m not. I-I was just looking. | 不 我没有 没有 只是看看 | 
| [26:33] | It’s just a really great opportunity. | 这真的是个好机会 | 
| [26:35] | It’s sort of hard to let go of, so… | 很难放弃 所以 | 
| [26:38] | Well, why are you letting it go? | 为什么要放弃 | 
| [26:40] | It’s not ’cause of me, is it? | 不是因为我吧 是吗 | 
| [26:42] | – No. – Because I do not want to be the one | -不 -因为我不想 | 
| [26:45] | That keeps you from living your life. | 成为你生活的绊脚石 | 
| [26:46] | If you want to take that job, then you should. | 如果你要那工作 你应该 | 
| [26:47] | You should take it. You should travel | 你应该接受 你应该去英国 | 
| [26:49] | – the world if you want to. – Henry it’s not you. It’s… | -如果你想的话 -亨利 不是你 只是 | 
| [26:52] | My sister’s getting married, and papi’s gonna be alone, | 我姐姐要结婚了 老爸就没人陪他了 | 
| [26:55] | And there’s all this stuff with justin. | 还有贾斯廷的那些事 | 
| [26:57] | It’s just– it isn’t the right time. | 就是 时机不对 | 
| [27:04] | And… | 还有 | 
| [27:04] | It’s not the right time for us, either. | 也不是我们复合的时机 | 
| [27:07] | You feel that way, too? | 你也感觉到了么 | 
| [27:11] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:14] | It would’ve been nice, though, right? | 不过还是会很不错的 不是吗 | 
| [27:17] | To have what we had three years ago? | 重回3年前的光景 | 
| [27:20] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [27:22] | But it’s not three years ago. | 但现在不是3年前了 | 
| [27:25] | It definitely isn’t. | 肯定不是了 | 
| [27:27] | I have a wet rice cake in my pocket. | 我口袋里还有湿湿的年糕 | 
| [27:33] | Uh, listen, you still like thai food, right? | 你还喜欢吃泰国菜 是吗 | 
| [27:36] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [27:38] | See, that’s one thing that hasn’t changed. | 看吧 还有一件事没变 | 
| [27:42] | No, that will never change. | 没变 永远不会变 | 
| [27:44] | Okay. You know a new place? | 好吧 知道有新地方吗 | 
| [27:46] | Yeah, but you’re paying this time, right? | 是的 但这次你请客 对吗 | 
| [27:48] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然 肯定的 | 
| [28:04] | – Are you ready? – Is Bobby out there? | -准备好了么 -波比在外面吗 | 
| [28:06] | Oh, his parents have him in the back. | 他父母在后面陪他 | 
| [28:08] | He was nervous, so they gave him some sacramental wine. Oh. | 他太紧张了 我给了他一些圣餐葡萄酒 | 
| [28:10] | I had some, too. | 我也喝了点 | 
| [28:11] | God, Hilda, you look so beautiful. | 天哪 希尔达 你太漂亮了 | 
| [28:15] | Doesn’t she? Oh. | 不就是么 | 
| [28:16] | Oh, my god. I just wanna eat something. | 老天啊 我只想吃点什么 | 
| [28:19] | Mama, the second this thing is over, | 一旦婚礼结束 | 
| [28:20] | You can eat your face off. | 随便你怎么吃都行 | 
| [28:22] | Over? This is the happiest day of my life. Ohh. | 结束吗 这是我这辈子最开心的一天 | 
| [28:27] | ohh. All right. Let’s do this bitch. | 好吧 小妞们 我们开始吧 | 
| [28:39] | You look great. | 你看上去很美 | 
| [28:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:44] | So, um, thanks for helping henry get his job back. | 谢谢帮亨利要回工作 | 
| [28:49] | Betty, I’m really sorry. | 贝蒂 我很抱歉 | 
| [28:51] | I should probably go say something to him. | 我应该去和他说点什么 | 
| [28:53] | He’s not coming. You were right. | 他不来了 你是对的 | 
| [28:56] | I was going backwards. | 我是在走回头路 | 
| [28:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [29:01] | Yeah. | 还好 | 
| [29:02] | We’re just in two very different places. | 我们的缘分已尽 | 
| [29:06] | I guess you know me better than I thought. | 我猜你比我想的更了解我 | 
| [29:09] | Well, you know me pretty well, too. | 你也很了解我啊 | 
| [29:12] | Trista definitely brings out the dumb in me. | 特丽丝塔绝对是把我的傻气带出来了 | 
| [29:14] | “Irregardless” Isn’t a word, is it? | “不管考虑” 这话不通 是吗 | 
| [29:17] | No. | 不通 | 
| [29:42] | I do | 我愿意 | 
| [29:43] | I do. | 我愿意 | 
| [30:11] | Oh, mami, please. | 妈咪 拜托 | 
| [30:12] | I’m just gonna welcome him to the family. | 我只是去欢迎他加入我们家庭 | 
| [30:14] | I love him, but he’s gonna say something stupid. | 我爱他 但他要去说什么蠢话了 | 
| [30:24] | And we’re circulating and mingling… | 我们来些互动交流 | 
| [30:26] | “Oh, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 | 
| [30:27] | Hello, Aunt spanish, you look Bonita.” | 你好 西班牙阿姨 你很像博妮塔[演员] | 
| [30:31] | I’m gonna get us some sodas. | 我去拿些汽水 | 
| [30:33] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [30:36] | He seems nice. | 他看起来不错 | 
| [30:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [30:39] | I don’t know. I-I hate having a secret. | 不清楚 我讨厌藏着秘密 | 
| [30:42] | I just–I feel so far away from them. | 我只是 觉得和他们疏远了 | 
| [30:45] | Does it help that I know? | 我知道的话有帮助吗 | 
| [30:46] | Yeah. Even Bobby, sort of. | 是的 即使波比 有些 | 
| [30:49] | Well, that, my friend, is what it feels like | 好吧 朋友 | 
| [30:51] | When you don’t have to keep a secret anymore– | 当你不再藏着秘密的时候感觉就像 | 
| [30:54] | Relief. | 解放 | 
| [30:56] | I just feel like everything’s gonna change. | 只是觉得要所有事都要改变 | 
| [31:00] | It will. | 会的 | 
| [31:02] | But… For the better. | 但是 是变好 | 
| [31:04] | But it’s up to you. | 这取决于你 | 
| [31:06] | Only you will know when the time is right. | 只有你知道什么时机是对的 | 
| [31:09] | Marc, he’s here! | 小马 他在这 | 
| [31:10] | Hi! Okay. Spencer, Marc. | 你好 好了 斯宾塞 他是马克 | 
| [31:14] | – Silver fox, purple ferret. – Hello. | -银狐与紫貂 -你好 | 
| [31:16] | See, you two are totally hitting it off already. | 看 你两肯定已经看上对方 | 
| [31:19] | Kiss. | 亲嘴吧 | 
| [31:25] | Can I have the mic, please? | 请把麦克风递给我 | 
| [31:27] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [31:28] | It is my party. I just want to talk. | 这是我的婚礼 我想说几句 | 
| [31:29] | I think your days of talking are over, right? | 我觉得你说话的日子到头了 不是吗 | 
| [31:33] | You’re a married woman now. Sit down. | 你是人妻了 坐下 | 
| [31:34] | Oh, my god. Are you done? Okay, good. | 我的天哪 你说完了吗 很好 | 
| [31:38] | I just want to say that I’m so freaking happy. | 我只想说 我实在太幸福了 | 
| [31:42] | I just married my best friend. | 我嫁给了一生的挚友 | 
| [31:45] | I knew that I loved Bobby… | 我知道我爱波比 | 
| [31:47] | Well, when he told me that I did. | 当然 是他告诉我 我才知道的 | 
| [31:51] | But he was right. | 他是对的 | 
| [31:53] | I just needed some time to figure it out. | 我只是需要一些时间去明白 | 
| [31:56] | But I knew that bobby loved me… | 我知道波比爱我 | 
| [31:59] | when he told me | 是当他告诉我 | 
| [32:00] | That he would throw himself under a bus for me. | 他能为了我放弃生命 | 
| [32:04] | I know, right? | 很感动 不是么 | 
| [32:06] | I would do that too, baby, | 我也愿意 宝贝 | 
| [32:08] | Because… That’s love, right? | 因为 这就是爱情啊 对么 | 
| [32:10] | When you know somebody better than they do… | 当你比他自己更了解他时 | 
| [32:13] | And… | 还有 | 
| [32:15] | When you would do anything… | 当你愿不惜一切代价 | 
| [32:17] | In the world to protect them. | 去保护他们时 | 
| [32:20] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 | 
| [32:28] | Tyler, this is the third message I’ve left. | 泰勒 这已经是我的第三条留言了 | 
| [32:30] | Dick Cheney returns my calls after one. | 迪克·切尼[名演员]都没你那么大牌 | 
| [32:33] | Call me. | 给我回电话 | 
| [32:50] | Dancing for the very first time, | 第一支舞曲 | 
| [32:52] | We have mr. And mrs. Talercio! Let’s give it up! | 有请塔内其奥夫妇 掌声有请 | 
| [33:20] | You okay? You seem quiet. | 你还好吗 你今天好安静 | 
| [33:25] | just thinkg… | 只是在想 | 
| [33:29] | About the future. | 未来 | 
| [33:34] | sometimes it’s… | 有时 | 
| [33:36] | Hard to know when to take that next step. | 很难知道 何时踏出下一步 | 
| [33:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [33:41] | Someone told me that when the time is right, | 有人告诉我 当时机成熟时 | 
| [33:44] | You’ll just know. | 你自然会知道 | 
| [33:51] | You know you have nothing to be afraid of, right? | 你知道 你没什么可害怕的 好吗 | 
| [33:57] | You are the bravest kid I know. | 你是我认识的最勇敢的孩子 | 
| [34:06] | May I throw you around the floor for a while? | 我能请你跳一支舞么 | 
| [34:10] | – Is that okay? – Yeah. | -可以么 -当然 | 
| [35:50] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 | 
| [35:51] | It makes you look like a girl. | 会显得你像个小妞 | 
| [35:52] | OK. | 好 | 
| [36:16] | That Austin is a cutie. | 那个奥斯汀长得好帅啊 | 
| [36:18] | – Mom. – What? | -妈妈 -怎么 | 
| [36:20] | – Stop. – Okay. | -别说了 -好吧 | 
| [36:26] | – What? – Oh, no. I was… | -怎么了 -没什么 我只是 | 
| [36:29] | I was just thinking. | 我只是在想事情 | 
| [36:31] | Ah, see? You’re getting smarter already. | 看 你已经变聪明了 | 
| [36:44] | you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [36:46] | Sometimes I feel like I have to take care of everyone. | 有时我会觉得 自己要照顾每个人 | 
| [36:50] | But look at them. | 但看着他们 | 
| [36:54] | It’s a great feeling, isn’t it, | 这感觉很棒 不是么 | 
| [36:57] | When everything is right in the world? | 当一切顺其自然 尘埃落定 | 
| [37:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [37:13] | Did anyone ever tell you… | 有没有人告诉过你 | 
| [37:15] | You’re a really good person? | 你是个大好人 | 
| [37:24] | Has anyone ever told you | 有没有人告诉过你 | 
| [37:26] | That you have the mouth of a silent movie star? | 你的嘴堪比默片电影明星 | 
| [37:28] | Sexy and cruel. | 性感而残忍 | 
| [37:31] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [37:33] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 | 
| [37:38] | I get that you like me, | 我知道你喜欢我 | 
| [37:40] | And I like that you like me, | 我也喜欢 你喜欢我 | 
| [37:43] | But let me tell you how this is gonna go down. | 可接下来 事情会这样发展 | 
| [37:46] | Um, you’re gonna pursue me, | 你会追求我 | 
| [37:47] | And I’m gonna… | 而我会 | 
| [37:49] | Take advantage of that. | 从中谋利 | 
| [37:52] | It’s kind of a pattern with me. | 这已然是我的一种恶习 | 
| [37:55] | I think… | 我想 | 
| [37:59] | It probably has to do with my mother rejecting me, | 这多半是因为当初我母亲不接受我 | 
| [38:02] | Blah, blah, blah. | 等等 等等 | 
| [38:03] | Anyway… | 总而言之 | 
| [38:06] | I want to break that pattern. | 我想改掉这种恶习 | 
| [38:09] | I want to have a real relationship | 我想开始一段真正的感情 | 
| [38:11] | With someone that I really care about. | 跟一个我真正在乎的人 | 
| [38:17] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [38:19] | So… You just want to fool around in the bushes? | 那么 你是打算遍地开花吗 | 
| [38:24] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 | 
| [38:25] | Well, it’s–it’s probably better. | 也许这样更好 | 
| [38:27] | Honestly, I-I only said I would go out with you | 老实说 我说想和你约会 | 
| [38:30] | Because amanda wanted me to. Mm. | 其实是阿曼达逼的 | 
| [38:32] | I would do anything for that girl. | 为了那姑娘 做什么我都愿意 | 
| [38:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:36] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [38:38] | It’s scratching. | 痒得受不了了 | 
| [38:39] | I–amanda left the tag in | 阿曼达把标签塞在里面 | 
| [38:41] | In case we wanted to return it. | 以防我们去退货 | 
| [38:47] | my real father has that bird tattoo. | 我的生父有一个小鸟纹身 | 
| [38:52] | Oh, my god! | 我的上帝啊 | 
| [38:56] | Hi, Mr. Dunne. This is betty suarez calling. | 你好 邓恩先生 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 | 
| [38:59] | Um, I know that you’re leaving tomorrow, | 我知道你明天就要走了 | 
| [39:01] | So I wanted to make sure you got this message. | 所以我想确认你收到这条留言 | 
| [39:05] | I have decided that I would like to accept your offer. | 我决定接受你的聘用 | 
| [39:09] | Um, I would like the job, | 我想要那份工作 | 
| [39:12] | So… Yeah. | 那么 是的 | 
| [39:15] | Um, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [39:17] | Cheerio! | 再会 | 
| [39:25] | Claire, we need to talk about tyler. | 克莱尔 我们必须谈谈泰勒的事 | 
| [39:27] | I think I’ve made a terrible mistake, | 我想我犯了一个大错 | 
| [39:29] | But you’re gonna pay the price. | 但付出代价的却是你 | 
| [39:30] | Wilhelmina, I’m way too busy for your bull. | 威廉敏娜 我没闲功夫听你扯淡 | 
| [39:33] | Oh, for god sakes, | 看在上帝的份上 | 
| [39:34] | Put your hearing aid in and listen to me! | 戴上助听器 好好听我说 | 
| [39:36] | I’m trying to warn you. That boy is dangerous. | 我正在警告你 他很危险 | 
| [39:40] | she’s right. | 她是对的 | 
| [39:48] | Tyler, what are you doing? | 泰勒 你在做什么 | 
| [39:51] | Why did you have to find me? | 你为什么要来找我 | 
| [39:55] | Everything was better without you. | 没有你时 一切都很好 | 
| [39:59] | And now… | 可现在 | 
| [40:01] | It’s all falling apart. | 一切都乱了 | 
| [40:03] | Honey… Let me help you. | 亲爱的 我来帮你 | 
| [40:06] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:10] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不要你的任何东西 | 
| [40:14] | Tyler… | 泰勒 | 
| [40:17] | If… | 如果 | 
| [40:18] | I could go back | 我能回到过去 | 
| [40:21] | And change everything I did, | 改变我所做的一切 | 
| [40:24] | I would. | 我会的 | 
| [40:26] | But I can’t. | 可我不能 | 
| [40:28] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 | 
| [40:31] | I know you don’t want to do this. | 我知道你不想这么做 | 
| [40:42] | Tyler, listen to me. | 泰勒 听我说 | 
| [40:45] | I know you’re hurting, | 我知道你很受伤 | 
| [40:48] | But Claire has nothing to do with this. | 但克莱尔和这件事无关 | 
| [40:50] | You’re confused, and it’s my fault. | 你的困扰全是我的错 | 
| [40:52] | I’m the one who made feel this way. | 是我让你有了这种想法 | 
| [40:54] | And I’m sorry, so… | 我很抱歉 | 
| [40:57] | Give me the gun, | 把枪给我 | 
| [40:59] | And I will try to make things right. | 我会想办法 让一切回归正轨 | 
| [41:04] | Claire loves you, | 克莱尔爱你 | 
| [41:07] | And I think somewhere, you know that. | 我知道 你内心深处也是明白的 | 
| [41:12] | Oh, baby, it’s all right. | 宝贝 没事了 | 
| [41:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [41:16] | Why don’t you give me… the gun? | 把枪给我 |