英文名称:Ultraviolet
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:28] | Hello, my name is Violet… | 你好 我名叫维奥莉特 |
[02:30] | …and I was born into a world you may not understand. | 我出生在一个你也许无法理解的世界 |
[02:43] | Coming up. Holding airspeed. | 即将抵达 控制空速 |
[02:45] | Echo altitude. Forward and lateral drift. | 回音高度 向侧前方漂移 |
[02:48] | Numbers falling fast from here. | 即刻起高度迅速下降 |
[02:50] | On my mark. Three, two, one, mark. | 听我的口令 三 二 一 出发 |
[03:18] | Time lock engaged. | 启动时间锁 |
[03:21] | Valves, primary and secondary… | 安全阀 第一道 第二道… 混合气压达标 |
[03:26] | Compositive pressure reached. | [受到集体攻击] |
[03:30] | Five… | [五个人] |
[04:20] | – Freeze! – It’s a trap. | -不许动 -这是个陷阱 |
[04:22] | Stay where you are! Don’t move! | 待在原地 不许动 |
[04:30] | The man’s down. All clear, sir. | 全部消灭掉了 先生 |
[04:33] | Touch nothing, obviously. | 什么都别碰 都清楚吧 |
[04:39] | Do not leave the building. Squadrons… | 禁止离开大楼 |
[04:41] | …initiate Area 14 procedures. | 空军中队 启动14区程序 |
[04:44] | – Hemophages. – No surprise. | 嗜血病毒感染者 意料当中 |
[04:50] | Flat-space technology. | 平面空间技术 |
[04:52] | Dimension-compressing. Very rare. | 用来压缩体积的 非常罕见 |
[04:55] | It’s odd. What was their exit strategy? | 真怪 他们打算怎么撤离 |
[04:59] | How’d they expect to transport the blood out of here? | 他们想怎样把血液运出这里 |
[05:01] | – Unless there was no exit strategy. – Then what’s the point? | -除非他们就没打算撤离 -那他们想干什么 |
[05:04] | What if they didn’t come to take blood? What if they came to infect it? | 假如他们来就不是想把血液带出去的 假如他们就是来传染的 |
[05:08] | My God. Cross. | 上帝啊 在渗透 |
[05:15] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的家伙 |
[05:22] | Yes, I was born into a world you may find hard to understand. | 不错 我就活在一个你可能无法理解的世界 |
[05:26] | The trouble began when an American weapons lab… | 自从一家美国的武器实验室在东欧发现了一种… 已经存在了几百年的不明病毒以后 |
[05:31] | …discovered an obscure virus that had been around for centuries. | 麻烦就开始了 |
[05:33] | They tried to modify it to create faster and stronger soldiers. | 他们试图改造病毒 来制造更敏捷更强壮的军队 |
[05:37] | But instead, they created a more contagious form of the disease… | 然而 他们却制造出了一种更易传染的病毒 |
[05:41] | …a strain called HG V, Hemoglophagic Virus. | 名叫HGV 嗜血病毒 |
[05:45] | And that’s when the disease got out. | 接着 病毒传播了出去 |
[05:48] | Everything changed. | 一切都随之改变了 |
[05:50] | As previous ages were defined by terrorism… | 过去的世界充斥着恐怖主义 |
[05:53] | …this one was defined by fear of disease. | 现在的世界弥漫着对病毒的恐惧 |
[05:57] | The medical establishment took it upon itself to protect its public. | 医疗机构承担起责任保护公众 |
[06:00] | At first, requiring victims to wear identifying armbands. | 起先 要求被传染者携带可识别的臂章 |
[06:04] | Then rounding them up in special camps and facilities. | 后来把他们集合到特殊营地 |
[06:09] | Until finally, people just stopped hearing from them. | 到最后 人们再没有他们的任何音讯了 |
[06:13] | The trouble began for me the day I learned I was pregnant. | 当我得知自己怀孕的那一天 我自己的麻烦就来了 |
[06:16] | The same day I lost my husband… | 就在那一天 我失去了我的丈夫 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:943个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:184个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:115个,托福词汇:156个,考研词汇:187个,专四词汇:165个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:334个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:19] | …my future, my life. | 我的未来 我的生命 |
[06:23] | I contracted the disease and lost my baby. | 像其他人一样 我的身体开始被病毒逐渐改变 |
[06:26] | With those few on the outside, | 还在集中营外的极少数被感染者们 |
[06:29] | I formed a resistance… went underground… | 他们集结起反抗的力量 进行地下活动 |
[06:32] | …and began fighting back. | 并且 开始了反击 |
[06:34] | And so began the Blood Wars. | 从此… 血战拉开了序幕 |
[06:38] | And now, the leader of the militant, medical establishment… running this phobic world | 而如今 军事医疗机构的首脑 控制着这个充满病态恐惧的世界 |
[06:44] | …is Vice-Cardinal Ferdinand Daxus. | 他就是费迪南德·得克萨斯 副主教 |
[06:48] | Vice-cardinal. | 副主教 |
[06:49] | As you know… our campaign against the Hemophages… | 如你所想 我们抵制嗜血病毒的战役 |
[06:51] | …has been highly effective. | 一直非常有效 |
[06:52] | We’ve managed to eradicate almost all of them. | 我们几乎已经把他们全部根除了 |
[06:55] | But, sir, the few that are left have proven incredibly determined. | 但是 先生 剩下的那几个看起来十分顽固 |
[06:58] | Terrorist attacks are at their highest level ever. | 恐怖袭击等级为最高 |
[07:02] | It’s not because they’re determined. It’s because they’re desperate. | 这不是因为他们意志顽强 而是因为他们孤注一掷了 |
[07:05] | Because they know we’re on the verge of wiping them out completely. | 因为他们知道我们即将把他们彻底清除 |
[07:09] | For the last 10 years… | 过去十年来… |
[07:10] | …in partnership with Laboratories for Latter Day Defence… | 我们与诸多实验室合作以备进行末日防卫 |
[07:13] | …l’ve overseen the development of a weapon… | 我预见到能够开发出一种武器 |
[07:15] | …that can locate and kill every Hemophage on the planet in days. | 它能够在数日内定位 并消灭地球上所有嗜血病毒感染者 |
[07:20] | – Is there an ETA, sir? – Now. | -您预计还要过多久呢?先生 -现在已经好了 |
[07:25] | A courier is retrieving it to bring here to the Archministry as we speak. | 一个特使将为我们送来我们需要的东西 |
[07:52] | XPD-154. Clearance, classified courier. | XPD-154 机密信使 这是通行证 |
[07:55] | I’m expected. | 有人在等我来 |
[07:58] | Reverse-engineer DNA identification in process. | 反向工程DNA身份确认正在进行中 |
[08:02] | Remove your head-covering. | 请摘掉头盔 |
[08:12] | Remove your eye-covering. | 请摘掉眼镜 |
[08:29] | Preliminary verification substantiated. | 初步确认完成 |
[08:47] | Please… | 请… |
[08:49] | …have a seat. | 坐下 |
[09:08] | – Mind if I ask what’s on the menu? – The usual. | -我想知道 现在是要干什么? -惯例项目 |
[09:12] | Retinal testing to detect the presence of contacts or dyes. | 视网膜测试探测染色体 |
[09:16] | Metabolic sensing to make certain your metabolism… is within human range. | 核实你的新陈代谢是否属于常人范围的… 新陈代谢检查 |
[09:20] | Pulse, respiration. | 脉搏 呼吸 |
[09:22] | Just have to make sure you’re human. | 只是为了确保你是正常人 |
[09:35] | If you were a Hemophage… | 要是你是个嗜血病毒感染者 |
[09:37] | …we’d already have detected tissue repair at a microcellular level. | 我们会探测到微细胞修复系统 |
[09:56] | So, what would happen if one were to fail any of these tests? | 那么 如果在这一系列检查中不合格呢 |
[10:01] | Nothing good. | 肯定是坏事 |
[10:02] | Please remove all articles of clothing and proceed into the scanner. | 请除去全部衣物 继续接受检查 |
[10:35] | Your clothing and personal items have been sterilized, XPD-154. | 你的衣服与个人物品已经杀菌处理 XPD-154 |
[10:48] | – May I ask you a question? – Feel free. | -我可以问个问题吗? -当然 |
[10:52] | – Do you know what this is about? – Should I? | -你是否知道这和什么有关? -我需要知道吗? |
[10:55] | No, it’s highly classified. | 不 这是最高机密 |
[10:57] | I’ve been cleared to debrief you… | 我查问你… |
[10:58] | because your consciousness of the gravity of this situation may increase your motivation to complete. | 因为你对形势严重性有更深的了解 才会确保你更好地完成任务 |
[11:05] | I’ve never failed to complete. | 我从未失败过 |
[11:11] | The Hemophages are a dying species on the verge of non-existence. | 嗜血病毒感染者们已濒临灭绝 |
[11:14] | We’ve developed a weapon… | 我们已经研制出一种武器 |
[11:15] | …that will push them past that brink, into extinction. | 可以把他们推过这道界线 彻底消灭 |
[11:18] | If this weapon’s so important… | 如果这种武器这么重要的话 |
[11:20] | …why not have it delivered by armoured convoy? | 为什么不让装备先进的军方来运送呢? |
[11:22] | The convoy you refer to is departing as we speak. | 你所说的军方现在正在行动了 |
[11:24] | The Hemophages will do anything in their power to stop and immobilize it. | 病毒感染者们将进行殊死搏斗 来制止这一切的发生 |
[11:28] | It is, of course, a decoy. | 当然 那只是个圈套 |
[11:31] | XPD-154, you’ll be receiving a case containing a weapon. | XPD-154 你将携带装有武器的手提箱 |
[11:35] | I don’t have to tell you. | 我再告诉你一次 |
[11:36] | Under no circumstances should you open it. | 在任何情况下你都不得打开箱子 |
[11:39] | You’re right. | 知道了 |
[11:43] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不用再跟我重复了 |
[11:52] | Identify. | 请确认身份 |
[11:54] | XPD-154. Clearance, classified courier. | XPD-154持有机密信史通行证 |
[11:58] | Copy, XPD-154. We’ve been expecting. | 复制 XPD-154 我们一直在等你 |
[12:14] | Everything in order, XPD-154? | 一切正常吗 XPD-154 |
[12:20] | One hundred percent, comrade doctor. | 绝对正常 博士 |
[12:53] | You’re quite certain everything is in order? | 你非常肯定一切正常? |
[12:56] | Positively. | 绝对肯定 |
[12:59] | Enter your DNA to confirm receipt. | 输入你的DNA签收 |
[13:01] | I can only confirm receipt of the container, not its contents. | 我只能确认收到箱子 但不保证其内容物 |
[13:04] | That’s acceptable. | 可以接受 |
[13:16] | Opening the case is strictly forbidden. You understand this? | 绝对禁止打开箱子 你明白吗 |
[13:19] | Perfectly. | 完全明白 |
[13:20] | The contents are set to self-destruct in event of non-delivery in exactly nine hours from now. | 箱子内容物从现在起在… 九小时内如未送达 将自动销毁 |
[13:40] | What is your condition, XPD-154? Are you functional? | 你状况如何 XPD-154? 你机能正常吗? |
[13:54] | XPD-154. Clearance, classified courier. | XPD-154 机密信使 通行证 |
[13:58] | – Get on the ground! – On your knees! | 趴下! 跪下 |
[13:59] | – Get down! – What is going on? | -跪下! -究竟怎么回事 |
[14:01] | You were entered and processed 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟前你已经进入并且通过检查 |
[14:04] | Then it wasn’t me, you dumb son of a bitch. | 可那不是我 你这头蠢猪 |
[14:06] | Check my ID. You’ve got a mite. | 核查我的身份证 你们被耍了 |
[14:09] | I repeat, XPD-154, are you functional? | 我重复一次 XPD-154 你正常吗 |
[14:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m 100 percent functional. | 我不知道你在讲什么 博士 我一切正常 |
[14:18] | Security breach! Security breach! | 安全被突破 安全被突破 |
[14:19] | Stage yellow alert! Stage yellow alert! | 黄色警报 黄色警报 |
[15:04] | Intercept, intercept. Inner defence vault. | 拦截 拦截 弧堡内部防卫 |
[15:06] | Unarmed intruder! Unarmed intruder! | 没武器的入侵者 没武器的入侵者 |
[15:54] | Facility infiltration. All security forces at stations. | 有人入侵 全体保安人员各就各位 |
[15:58] | All security forces at stations. Facility infiltration. | 全体保安人员各就各位 有人入侵 |
[16:01] | All security forces at stations. | 全体保安人员各就各位 |
[16:03] | How did a Hemophage get past the screens? | 一个病毒感染者是怎么通过层层检查的 |
[16:05] | Don’t know. Maybe meta-suppressants to subordinate blood characteristics. | 不知道 可能是用了抑制后的药物 来改变血液的特征 |
[16:11] | All security forces at stations. | 全体保安人员各就各位 |
[16:14] | Facility infiltration. All security forces at stations. | 有人入侵 全体保安人员各就各位 |
[16:17] | All security forces at stations. | 全体保安人员各就各位 |
[16:48] | – How did she do that? – She must have… | -她是怎么做到的? -她一定是… |
[16:50] | …some sort of gravity leveller. | 用了某些反重力装置 |
[16:51] | Whatever it is, it’s ours now. | 不管是什么 她现在都逃不了 |
[16:53] | She’s not going to make it out alive. | 不能让她活着出去 |
[16:55] | Sir, we’ve ID ‘d her. Plague victim. | 先生 我们发现她的身份了 一个病毒感染者 |
[16:58] | She was confined to this facility for experimentation… | 她曾被囚禁于这里接受实验 |
[17:01] | …until she escaped…after the forced termination of her pregnancy 12 years ago | 直到12年前… 她被强制堕胎后逃了出去 |
[17:06] | Violet Song jat Shariff. Tell me I’m wrong. | 维奥莉特·宋贾特·沙里夫 我说的对吧 |
[17:09] | – You’re wrong. – Why are you doing this? | -你错了 -你为什么要这么做 |
[17:12] | Because I hate humans with every fibre of my being… | 因为我恨人类 恨之入骨 |
[17:16] | …and I’ll kill every single one of them… | 我要杀光你们 |
[17:19] | …almost as quickly as they’ll try and kill me. | 就像你们要杀我一样 |
[17:22] | – You used to be human. – But not anymore, right? | -你也曾是正常人 -但现在不是了 对吗? |
[17:25] | I got sick, and now I’m something less than human. | 我感染了病毒 所以现在我不再是正常人了 |
[17:27] | Something worthy of extermination. | 有些事物就得赶尽杀绝 |
[17:30] | It’s academic now, isn’t it? | 这就是学术问题了 不是吗? |
[17:32] | You won’t make it out of here with that case. | 你不可能把那个箱子带出去的 |
[17:34] | Watch me. | 走着瞧吧 |
[17:50] | – She’s on the ceiling! – Shoot! Shoot! | -她在天花板上 -射击 射击 |
[19:05] | – It’s me. – Did you get it? | -是我 -你拿到它了吗? |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:09] | But they’re serious about not letting me keep it. | 但他们正竭力不让我把它带走 |
[19:12] | Fine. The objective is the destruction of the weapon. | 很好 那个盒子是毁灭性武器 |
[19:15] | If you can’t mak e delivery, destroy it. | 如果你无法带过来 就毁掉它 |
[19:18] | Copy that. Will determine nature and destroy. | 收到 会视情况而销毁它 |
[19:20] | No, V. The attack on the blood bank failed. | 不行 维奥莉特 对血库的袭击失败了 |
[19:23] | You cannot. | 你不能这么做 |
[19:24] | Under no circumstances can you look inside that case. | 任何情况下你都不可以看箱里的东西 |
[19:27] | If you are compromised, you must destroy it immediately. | 如果你有生命危险 必须迅速销毁箱子 |
[19:30] | – Read? – Read. | 听到没有? 明白 |
[21:30] | Oh, shit. | 噢 妈的 |
[22:42] | – V, what the hell is going on? – I’m clear. | -维奥莉特 到底怎么回事 -我已经没事了 |
[22:44] | I told you to destroy the weapon. | 我说过要你销毁武器的 |
[22:47] | I said, I’m clear. | 我也说过我已经没事了 |
[22:51] | You have the case? | 你拿到箱子了? |
[22:53] | – Affirmative. – Bring it in. | -对 -把它带过来 |
[22:55] | – What’s your status? – The Needle. In the Chinois Gau. | -你的位置? -在施瓦高针塔 |
[23:03] | Ten minutes. | 10分钟赶到 |
[25:00] | Bravo, V. Bravo. | 妙啊 维奥莉特 太妙了 |
[25:02] | No one but you could have pulled this off. | 除了你没人能完成这个任务 |
[25:05] | It’s not a weapon. | 那不是一件武器 |
[25:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[25:08] | It’s not a weapon. It’s a child. A human child. | 那不是一种武器 而是个孩子 一个人类的孩子 |
[25:12] | You opened the case. | 你打开过箱子了? |
[25:14] | What difference does it make? I risked my life for nothing. | 打不打开又有什么区别? 我冒着生命危险却什么都没得到 |
[25:23] | I think I had to know what I was willing to die for. | 我认为我必须知道 我到底是在为什么拚命 |
[25:34] | – You see? Nothing. – Nothing. | 你看到了吧?什么都没有 什么都没有 |
[25:38] | It’s not a weapon. It’s a child. | 这不是一件武器 这是一个孩子 |
[25:41] | It’s both. It’s a weapon and a child. | 都是 它既是武器也是孩子 |
[25:45] | Its blood is swarming with cultured antigens… | 他的血液里充满了人工培育的抗原 |
[25:48] | …that would kill all of us on contact. | 而这种抗原会杀死我们所有的受感染者 |
[25:51] | If they atomize its tissues into the atmosphere… | 假如他们把它的组织分裂喷洒到空气中 |
[25:54] | …it would be like insecticide to people like you and me. | 它会像杀虫剂一样杀死你我这样的人 |
[25:58] | It would find us, and it would kill us. | 它能找出我们 然后除掉我们 |
[26:02] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[26:07] | Nerva, wait. If there’s an accelerator for HG V in this child’s blood… | 纳瓦 等等 如果这孩子血液里的 嗜血病毒有加速作用 |
[26:10] | …then so is the counter-analogue for decelerating it. | 那应该也会有相反的减速剂 |
[26:12] | What are you saying, V? | 你在说些什么 维奥莉特 |
[26:15] | A cure? | 一种治疗方法 |
[26:18] | Wouldn’t it be better than infecting innocent people? | 这难道不比去传染无辜的人类要好吗? |
[26:21] | This child could provide the choice. | 这孩子能提供这样一种选择 |
[26:24] | If there’s a choice, V, I’ve already made it. | 维奥莉特 就算有这么一种选择 我已经作出了选择 |
[26:28] | It’s a child. | 这是个孩子 |
[26:33] | You can go now. Your work is done. | 你可以走了 你的工作完成了 |
[26:55] | It was a projection. | 只是个影像 |
[26:58] | Don’t over-think it. Just turns out I was right. | 不要再想它了 结果会证明我是正确的 |
[27:01] | We’re getting the hell out of here. | 我们要离开这儿 |
[27:15] | – She went up. – So go after her. | -她往上面去了 -跟着她 |
[27:17] | The Blood Chinois control the top 10 floors of this building. | 血漏斗控制着这座大厦的顶上十层 |
[27:20] | Whatever they want, give it to them. | 无论他们要什么 都给他们 |
[27:58] | You’re not Archministry. | 你不是实验品 |
[28:01] | You’re not even vampire… | 你也不是吸血鬼 |
[28:04] | You’re Blood Chinois. | 你是血漏斗 |
[28:07] | Let me pass. | 让我过去 |
[28:09] | Sorry, Violet. Can’t do. | 对不起 维奥莉特 这行不通 |
[28:13] | You’re going to lose resources, Kar. | 你会输的 卡尔 |
[28:17] | Can’t be helped. | 这没用的 |
[28:20] | But I don’t think you’re going to make it off this roof. | 不过我觉得你没法下得了这个楼顶 |
[28:26] | Watch me. | 走着瞧 |
[30:54] | What are you doing up there, huh? | 你在上面干什么呢 嗯 |
[31:03] | It’s a nice view, huh? | 这的风景不错 嗯 |
[31:07] | Why don’t you… | 你怎么不… |
[31:09] | …help me up so I can see it too. | 帮我一把 这样我也能看到风景 |
[31:16] | Here. Give me your hand. | 来 把你的手给我 |
[31:22] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[31:24] | Help me up. Come on. | 拉我上去啦 来啊 |
[31:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:41] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[31:42] | What do you think you’re doing? You trying to get yourself killed? | 你知道你在干什么吗 你想害死自己? |
[31:47] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[32:18] | Stop it. Seal the building. | 停下 封锁大楼 |
[32:20] | Any other Phages inside, I want them hunted down and killed. | 还有其他的病毒感染者在楼里 把他们找出来统统杀掉 |
[32:23] | Violet Song jat Shariff. | 维奥莉特·宋贾特·沙里夫 |
[32:26] | Seal the Needle. Hunt down and kill any Hemophages inside. | 封锁尼德尔 追捕并干掉所有的病毒感染者 |
[32:29] | Easy, Violet. | 放松 维奥莉特 |
[32:31] | – Do you know who I am? – How could I not? | -你知道我是谁吗? -我怎么可能不知道 |
[32:35] | Tyrant. Egomaniac. Narcissist. | 一个暴君 狂妄傲慢 自恋狂 |
[32:39] | That about sums it up, doesn’t it? | 大概就这些吧 我说得对吗? |
[32:42] | Yes, it may be true. I may have quirks. | 不错 可能不错 也许我是有些怪癖 |
[32:46] | But that doesn’t mean I’m stupid. | 但那并不代表我愚蠢 |
[32:48] | And it certainly doesn’t mean that you make a single move without me knowing about it | 当然 这也并不意味着我不知道你的一举一动 |
[32:53] | You would’ve killed me a long time ago. | 很久以前你就要杀了我 |
[32:55] | Listen, the boy is useless to you. | 听着 这个男孩对你毫无用处 |
[32:58] | He’s laboratory-bred, vegetative, practically brain-dead. | 他是实验室培育出来的 事实上就跟脑死亡的植物人一样 |
[33:02] | Just give him to me, and you’re on your way. | 只要把他给我 你就可以离开了 |
[33:05] | And then you can use him to kill me and everybody like me. | 然后你就能用它来干掉我 和像我一样的每一个人 |
[33:10] | He’s not what you think. | 他并不是像你所想的那样 |
[33:12] | No? | 不是吗? |
[33:14] | What is he then? | 那他是什么? |
[33:18] | He’s my son. | 他是我的儿子 |
[33:29] | – Hey, Daxus? – What? | -嘿 得克西斯 -什么? |
[33:31] | You’re full of shit. | 你胡说八道 |
[33:38] | Cover your ears. Cover your ears! | 捂住耳朵! 捂住耳朵!! |
[33:43] | Metro Five is boarding. | 5号地铁站正在关闭 |
[33:51] | Stand clear. Doors closing. | 站台已清空 正在关门 |
[33:58] | Damaged? Are you damaged? | 受伤了吗?你受伤了吗? |
[34:22] | What am I doing? | 我到底在干吗? |
[34:32] | Park it. Right there. | 坐过来 坐这儿 |
[34:38] | Don’t make me have to tell you twice. Sit. | 别让我重复一次 坐下 |
[34:54] | Don’t get any cute ideas either. | 别异想天开 |
[34:57] | The only reason I saved your life… | 我救你性命… |
[35:00] | …is because whatever is in your blood can save mine. | 只是你血液里面的东西能够救我的命 |
[35:03] | If they corner us, suffer no delusions… | 如果他们追上我们的话 别抱什么期望 |
[35:06] | …I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[35:19] | – S Squadron entering station. – Damn it! | -特种部队进入站台 -他妈的 |
[35:21] | Will detain and search train. | 即将扣留并搜查列车 |
[35:23] | Metro Five is boarding. | 地铁5号线正在关闭 |
[35:27] | Garth, it’s me. | 加思 是我 |
[35:29] | I screwed up. I screwed up bad. | 我搞砸了 我完全搞砸了 |
[35:31] | The case had a kid in it. | 那箱子里面有个孩子 |
[35:34] | – I crossed Nerva. – I know. He called. | -我背叛了纳瓦 -我知道 他打过电话了 |
[35:36] | Don’t even think about bringing it here, V. | 别指望带他来这儿 维 |
[35:38] | Damn it, this kid might have the answer in him. | 该死 但是这孩子身上也许会有答案啊 |
[35:40] | Now, I’m just gonna be lucky to get him out of here alive. | 我好不容易才带他脱离虎口 |
[35:47] | – I need your help. – I’m sorry, V. | -我需要你的帮助 -对不起!维 |
[35:50] | My research is too important to jeopardize for a single child. | 我的研究关系太大了 不能被个孩子搞砸了 |
[35:53] | Goodbye, V. | 再见 维 |
[36:07] | What part of those bullets whizzing by your head didn’t you get? | 你脑子到底哪根筋不对? |
[36:12] | Do you understand anything I’m saying to you? | 你能不能听懂我对你说的话? |
[36:18] | Okay, let’s start simple. | 好吧 我们先来点简单的 |
[36:22] | They had to call you something, right? You have a name? | 他们总得称呼你什么吧 对吗? 你有名字吗? |
[36:25] | I’m Violet. Hi, pleased to meet you. | 我叫维奥莉特 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[36:28] | Your turn. Go. | 该你了 说吧 |
[36:43] | Six? | 六号? |
[36:46] | You? | 你…? |
[36:51] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[36:54] | Damn it. | 妈的! |
[37:01] | Give me your arm. | 把胳臂给我 |
[37:06] | Give me your arm. | 把胳臂给我 |
[37:09] | Now, you listen to me, Six, or whatever your name is… | 现在听我说 6号…不管你叫什么 |
[37:12] | …I might not be able to get you where I want to go… | 我可能无法带你去我去的地方 |
[37:14] | …but I’ll get your blood there. | 但是我会把你的血带去 |
[37:16] | Give me your arm before I take the whole thing. | 把胳臂给我 否则我拿走你整个胳臂 |
[37:20] | You think those people are bad? Well, let me tell you something. | 你以为那些人狠? 好吧 我告诉你 |
[37:24] | The real monster you don’t want knocking down your door is me. | 最狠的角色是我! 你最不能惹毛的人就是我! |
[37:30] | If I scream… | 如果我大声叫 |
[37:33] | …we’ll both be dead. | 我们都会没命 |
[37:49] | Daxus doesn’t know you can speak, does he? | 得克萨斯不知道你会说话 对吧? |
[37:55] | What do you know about what’s going on? | 你对发生的事知道多少? |
[38:00] | There’s a war going on to the death between humans and Hemophages | 在人类与变异人之间 正有一场至死方休的战争 |
[38:05] | And, Six, you’re a human. | 你 6号 你是一个人类 |
[38:10] | And I’m a Hemophage. | 而我是一个变异者 |
[38:13] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[38:15] | Listen, do you remember I said… | 听着 你还记得我说过… |
[38:16] | …there was something in your blood that could save my life? | 你的血里有些东西可以救我的命 |
[38:20] | Well, Daxus, he put something into your blood. | 得克萨斯在你血液里放入了某种物质 |
[38:23] | He grew something there. | 他在你血液里培养那些东西 |
[38:24] | And whatever that is, those antigens… | 不管那是什么 那些抗原… |
[38:27] | …they may hold the key to saving my life… | 对救我的命很关键 |
[38:29] | …but they were put there first and foremost to kill me. | 但是它们被放在那首先是为了杀死我 |
[38:33] | To kill me and everyone like me. | 杀死我和我一样的人们 |
[38:36] | So these men…? | 那么这些人 |
[38:40] | Yeah, Six. | 是的 六号 |
[38:42] | They’re after you. | 他们想要得到你 |
[38:45] | Right now, you’re the most valuable object on this planet. | 因为现在你是这个星球上最有价值的人 |
[38:55] | Unbelievable, V. | 难以置信 维 |
[38:56] | You jeopardize everything by coming here. | 你为了来这儿什么都不顾了 |
[38:59] | The humans want me. Nerva wants me. | 人类在抓我 纳瓦在抓我 |
[39:03] | I don’t have any place left to go, Garth. | 我走投无路了 加思 |
[39:07] | Besides… | 另外… |
[39:10] | …you have all my guns. | 我所有的枪都在你这 |
[39:15] | So, what’s his story? | 那么 他是怎么回事? |
[39:20] | You tell me. | 这要你来告诉我 |
[39:47] | Can you make an assessment? | 你能做个评估吗? |
[39:48] | I’ll need to draw some blood. It’ll take a few hours. | 我需要取点血样 大概需要几小时 |
[40:04] | Sweeper Team A, inform Archminister Daxus… | 扫荡A组 通知执政官得克萨斯… |
[40:07] | …we have the remaining Hemophages cornered on the 21 st floor. | 我们已经把残余的感染者逼到了21楼 |
[40:13] | – They’re right behind me. – The lights. | -他们就在我后面 -打掉那些灯 |
[40:23] | Go night-vision. Take them apart. | 用夜视 干掉他们 |
[40:30] | Switching to emergency backup lighting system. | 启动紧急备用照明系统 |
[41:22] | So… | 那么… |
[41:24] | …are you going to kill me? | 你们打算杀我吗? |
[41:34] | Think you can? | 你们觉得办得到吗? |
[42:04] | I think you and I have matters of mutual self-interest to discuss. | 我认为我们拥有涉及共同利益的话题可以讨论 |
[42:25] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[42:33] | Humans are celebrating something. | 人类在庆祝什么? |
[42:52] | Where is this? | 这是哪? |
[42:58] | When I was a kid… | 当我是个孩子时… |
[43:01] | …when I was just a little girl… | 当我还是个小女孩时… |
[43:04] | …I used to dream about this old, dusty road. | 我曾经梦到过这条古老的土路 |
[43:10] | And this road would go on as far as the eye could see. | 这条路一直延伸到天际 |
[43:16] | There was all these little white flowers growing around the edges. | 路边开满了这样的白色小花 |
[43:21] | And it was such a peaceful place. | 这是个多么安祥的地方 |
[43:26] | It was a happy place. | 一个快乐的地方 |
[43:29] | But then you realize… | 但是你会认识到… |
[43:31] | …when life settles in around you… | 现实生活中 |
[43:34] | …places like this don’t exist. | 这样的地方根本不存在 |
[43:48] | You’re dying. | 你快死了 |
[43:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:53] | I am. | 我快死了 |
[44:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起! |
[44:08] | Do you read Thaihindi? | 你懂泰尼语吗? |
[44:11] | All right. Look. | 好吧 看着 |
[44:20] | “Comrade.” | “朋友” |
[44:24] | “Lover.” | “情人” |
[44:30] | “Wife.” | “妻子” |
[44:34] | And this one… | 这个… |
[44:36] | This one was gonna say “mother”… | 这个应该代表”母亲” |
[44:39] | …but I got sick… | 但是我被感染了 |
[44:44] | …and all that became impossible. | 所有的这些都不可能了 |
[45:25] | You’re not looking so good. | 你看上去不太好 |
[45:28] | I need to transfuse you. | 我必须给你输血 |
[45:30] | Just be thankful you didn’t convert with light sensitivity too. | 唯一庆幸的是你没有变得对光敏感 |
[45:42] | You do this? | 你弄的? |
[45:45] | – What is it? – I’m not sure. | -那是什么? -我不确定 |
[45:48] | It looks chemical… | 看起来像化学方程式… |
[45:51] | …but it seems to be done in the pre-collapse form of Western notation. | 但像是用崩溃前时代的西方符号写成的 |
[45:55] | It was probably him. | 可能是他 |
[45:59] | What is he? | 他是什么人? |
[46:01] | I know what he’s not. | 我只知道他不是什么人 |
[46:05] | He’s not someone who has a single molecule… | 他身体里没有一个生化抗体 |
[46:07] | …of vampiral antigen in his blood. That’s what he’s not. | 他血液里没有吸血鬼抗体… 他不是那个人 |
[46:11] | He’s not someone who’s any good to us. | 他不是对我们有用的人 |
[46:14] | We can’t reverse-engineer a cure out of his blood. | 我们无法从他的血液里逆向提取解毒剂 |
[46:17] | – What? – Lf that’s not bad enough, the kid’s hot. | -什么? -如果这些还不够糟 这个孩子在发出信号 |
[46:20] | Practically radioactive. | 事实上的无线电发射器 |
[46:23] | He’s got a tracking device in him that’s accurate to about 100 meters. | 他体内有一个追踪装置 能在100米内精确定位 |
[46:27] | We’re shielded in here. | 我们这有屏蔽 |
[46:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[46:32] | Why would Nerva want me to get him so badly? | 为什么纳瓦那么急切地想让我得到他? |
[46:34] | And why were the humans guarding him so closely? | 人类又为什么那么严密地保护他 |
[46:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:39] | But whatever they did put in the kid, Violet, it’s killing him. | 但是不管他们在这个孩子体内放了什么 维奥莉特 它正在杀死他 |
[46:44] | Some kind of aggressive, antagonistic protein. | 一种侵蚀性的抗原蛋白 |
[46:46] | Very predictable decay. | 他正在衰变 |
[46:49] | He’s got a shelf life of about eight hours. | 他大概仅剩下八个小时的生命了 |
[46:53] | The kid’s toast, V. | 带着这孩子很麻烦的 维奥莉特 |
[47:20] | Why are you doing this? He’s just a child. | 你为什么这样做?他只是个孩子 |
[47:23] | It’s a human child, Garth. | 他是个人类的孩子 加思 |
[47:25] | And besides, what you’re doing here is too valuable to jeopardize. | 而且你这里的实验实在太重要不能再被打断了 |
[47:30] | Goodbye, Garth. | 再见 加思 |
[47:34] | You’ve got a tracking device in you. | 你体内有个追踪装置 |
[47:36] | We’ve got to get moving before it locks on. Come on. | 在被锁定前我们必须离开 快 |
[48:10] | Daxus. My phone number changes every 60 seconds. | 得克萨斯 我的电话号码每60秒换一次 |
[48:20] | Disposable phone printing. Thank you. | 一次性电话 打印中… 谢谢 |
[48:29] | Garth, it’s me. | 加思 是我 |
[48:31] | They’ve been tracking my phone. You better get moving. | 他们追踪到了我的电话 你最好赶快离开 |
[48:33] | – Okay. – Violet. | -好吧 -维奥莉特 |
[48:37] | Maybe it’s me. | 可能是因为我 |
[48:41] | Come on. | 快点 |
[48:50] | Violet, wait. What are we doing? | 维奥莉特 等一下 我们在干什么? |
[48:58] | I would be neglecting my duties…if I didn’t get a growing boy fed, wouldn’t I? | 如果不让成长中的小孩吃饭 那就是我的责任 |
[49:05] | Credit card. All right, so you take this over there… | 信用卡 好吧 你去那边… |
[49:08] | …and see if you can’t find us something to eat. | 看能不能买些吃的 |
[49:19] | Go on. | 快去 |
[49:27] | Six. | 六号 |
[49:31] | You should really… | 你真的应该… |
[49:36] | …put your mask up. | 戴上你的面罩 |
[49:42] | Goodbye, Violet. | 再见 维奥莉特 |
[50:15] | – It’s urgent. – Response team moving out. | 紧急情况 应急队伍出动 |
[50:18] | Alpha Squad, Alpha Squad. | 阿尔法小组 阿尔法小组 |
[50:33] | Alpha Squad, we have visual. | 阿尔法小组 我们看到她了 |
[50:53] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[51:29] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[51:31] | – Secure lockdown. – Initiate area-quarantine procedures. | 安全警报 启动区域检疫程序 |
[51:47] | Six. | 6号 |
[51:50] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[51:53] | Six! | 6号 |
[51:55] | Sorry, V. | 抱歉 维 |
[52:21] | Violet Song jat Shariff. | 维奥莉特·宋贾特·沙里夫 |
[52:24] | What are you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[52:26] | We’re not Blood Chinois. | 我们不是血漏斗 |
[52:32] | We’re as fast as you. We’re as strong as you. | 我们跟你一样快 和你一样强 |
[52:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:40] | But… | 但是… |
[52:42] | …are you one-tenth as pissed off as I am? | 我的火气比你们大十倍 |
[53:25] | Careful, V. | 小心 维 |
[53:27] | Gunfire will attract the human security teams. | 枪声会引来人类安全部队 |
[53:31] | You might win the battle, but you’d lose the war, V. | 你可能会赢得这场战斗 但你会失去整个战争 维 |
[53:37] | V, wait. | 维 等一下 |
[53:43] | Don’t you realize what this child has in him? | 难道你没意识到 这个孩子体内有什么吗 |
[53:46] | I don’t care what this child has in him. | 我不关心这个孩子体内有什么 |
[53:49] | It’s not a vampiral antigen, but a human antigen. | 那不是吸血鬼抗原 而是一种人类抗原 |
[53:55] | Lethal enough to kill every human on the planet. | 足够杀死这个星球上的所有人类 |
[54:01] | Why would humans create a human antigen? | 人类为什么要创造一个人类抗原? |
[54:03] | What do I, or even you, care why? | 我们需要关心为什么吗? |
[54:06] | Daxus has offered us a most tempting proposal. | 得克萨斯给了我们这么好的机会 |
[54:10] | One that would finally even the odds for us. | 一个可能是我们的最后机会 |
[54:13] | So just walk away, V. | 所以你只要放手就行了 维奥莉特 |
[54:16] | Walk away. | 算了吧 |
[54:55] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[54:57] | You won’t drop him. You need him more than I do. | 你不会丢他下去 你比我更需要他 |
[55:01] | End her. | 干掉她 |
[56:19] | What did they put in me, Violet? | 他们在我体内放了什么 维奥莉特? |
[56:32] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗? |
[56:35] | That mechanism Daxus, your father, put inside you… | 那个冷酷的得克萨斯 你父亲 在你体内放置了… |
[56:40] | …it’s an antagonistic protein. It’s very precise. | 一种侵蚀性蛋白 含量精准 |
[56:48] | And it’s gonna shut you down, Six. | 它会很快停止你的生理系统 六号 |
[56:53] | It’s gonna kill you, Six. | 它会杀死你 六号 |
[56:56] | If I don’t find some way… | 如果我不能找到方法 |
[56:58] | If I don’t find some… | 如果我不能找到一些… |
[57:00] | I just need some time. I just need… | 我只是需要时间 我只是需要… |
[57:10] | – Hello, Violet. – 3-D me. | -你好 维奥莉特 -投射我的3D影像 |
[57:15] | This is a surprise. | 真是令人惊讶 |
[57:17] | I want you to take out whatever you put in the kid. | 我要你你拿出放在那个孩子体内的东西 |
[57:20] | Oh, I wish that was possible, but there is no cure for the antigen. | 噢 我希望那是可能的 但那种蛋白没有解毒剂 |
[57:23] | – I don’t believe you. – Just bring him to me. | -我不相信你 -只要把他给我 |
[57:26] | The antigen dies with the boy… | 那种抗原将会和那个孩子一起死去 |
[57:28] | …and neither of them are any good to anybody. | 他们对任何人都没有好处 |
[57:31] | You said you were his father, for God’s sake. | 你说你是他的父亲 看在上帝的份上 |
[57:34] | No, Violet. | 不 维奥莉特 |
[57:38] | I don’t have a father. | 我没有父亲 |
[57:40] | No, more precisely… | 对 更准确的说… |
[57:46] | …he’s my clone. | 他是我的复制人 |
[57:47] | Number six in a series of eight. | 是一个系列的八个产品中的第六号 |
[57:50] | What the hell difference does it make? He’s a child, you monster. | 这到底有什么不同 他是个孩子 你这个怪物 |
[57:53] | Monster? | 怪物? 哈…… |
[57:55] | And what are you? | 那么你是什么? |
[57:57] | And more importantly, what does that make him to you? | 更重要的是 是什么使他变得对你那么重要 |
[58:00] | Some sort of bizarre, maternal surrogate? | 算不算什么变态的 抒发母性的代替品? |
[58:06] | A vampire and a dying human child. | 一名吸血鬼和一个垂死的人类小孩 |
[58:10] | What a pathetic picture. | 多么令人感动的一幕啊 |
[58:13] | I’ll make you another, Violet. One that’s not broken. | 我会为你再做一个 维奥莉特 一个好的 |
[58:17] | You won’t even be able to tell the difference. I promise. | 你甚至看不出区别 我保证 |
[58:19] | And I may even be able to help you with that problem in your own blood. | 我甚至可以帮你解决你自己血液里面的问题 |
[58:24] | – Trace. – Why track the call? | -追踪 -你为什么要追踪这个电话 |
[58:26] | I’ll tell you where I am. I want you to bring me the boy. | 我会告诉你我在哪 我想让你把那个孩子带给我 |
[58:30] | I’ll bring you a lot more than that, you prick. | 我会带给你更多意想不到的 你这个变态 |
[58:34] | I have 700 soldiers here with me. | 我这有700个士兵 |
[58:37] | What do you really think you could do against that many men? | 你真的认为你可以打过那么多人吗 |
[58:42] | I can kill them. | 我能杀了他们 |
[58:50] | Archministry. Let’s go meet your maker. | 孩子 让我们去见你的制造者 |
[59:00] | Auto-guide on. | 自动导向启动 |
[59:12] | You can’t make it in. | 你根本进不去 |
[59:15] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 谢谢你给建议 |
[59:19] | Haven’t you been paying attention? | 你没有注意到吗 |
[59:23] | Killing is what I do. | 杀戮是我的强项 |
[59:25] | It’s what I’m good at. | 那是我拿手的 |
[59:30] | I am a titan. | 我是一个巨人 |
[59:34] | A monolith. | 一个庞然大物 |
[59:38] | Nothing can stop me. | 没人能阻止我 |
[59:43] | I can see it. | 我看得出来 |
[59:47] | What the hell choice do I have? | 我难道还有选择吗? |
[59:50] | A very clear one. | 显然有一个… |
[59:54] | To watch me die. | 看着我死去 |
[59:57] | Or make me… | 或者让我… |
[59:59] | …watch you do the same. | 看你死去 |
[1:00:30] | – Are you mental? – The antidote. | 你疯了吗? 给我解毒剂 |
[1:00:34] | I told you, there is no cure. | 我告诉过你 没办法治疗 |
[1:00:37] | You wouldn’t create an antigen without an antidote… | 你不会给你和你的手下造一种… |
[1:00:39] | …you could administer to yourself and your manciples. | 没有解毒剂的抗原 |
[1:00:43] | Very nice, Violet. | 很好 维奥莉特 |
[1:00:46] | Well, yes, there is an antidote. | 好吧 是的 是有一种解毒剂 |
[1:00:48] | And, yes, when I get the boy… | 是的 当我得到那个孩子后… |
[1:00:49] | …isolate the antigen and release it into the atmosphere… | 我会分离出抗原并把它释放到空气中 |
[1:00:52] | …anyone who wants to live will queue up daily at this door to get it. | 任何想活去下的人每天都要到 这个门前排队领解毒剂 |
[1:00:56] | I thought we were the ones you hated. | 我本以为我们才是你恨的人 |
[1:00:58] | I thought we were the ones you were trying to wipe out. | 我本以为我们才是你想消灭的人 |
[1:01:02] | That’s the problem. You were. Past tense. | 这就是问题所在 你们曾经是 但那是过去 |
[1:01:05] | But now that you and those like you are all but extinct… | 但是现在你和像你一样的人都要灭绝了… |
[1:01:08] | what’s someone like me… Someone with a job to do.Going to use to keep order in a society | 那像我这样的人 这些人要去做什么呢? 当然是继续努力使这个社会保持有条不紊 |
[1:01:14] | …that, left to itself, would sprint toward chaos like an Olympic event? | 如果顺其自然 这个社会将会加速混乱 就像一个奥林匹克竞赛 |
[1:01:17] | We did our job too well. | 我们的工作做得太出色了 |
[1:01:20] | Now, must we make amends. | 现在 我们必须做点修正 |
[1:01:23] | You disgust me. | 你令人恶心 |
[1:01:25] | It’s a relative term, Violet. Give me what I want. | 这只是相对而言 维奥莉特 给我我想要的东西 |
[1:01:30] | Come and get it. | 来拿吧 |
[1:01:47] | You won’t have him. | 你得不到他 |
[1:01:56] | Projection disruption. | 投影受损 |
[1:02:13] | There’s just too many, V. | 他们的人实在是太多了 维奥莉特 |
[1:02:17] | Just too many. | 太多了 |
[1:03:03] | Six. | 六号 |
[1:03:07] | – Violet. – I’m here. I’m here. | -维奥莉特 -我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[1:03:16] | What’s that sound, V? | 那是什么声音 维奥莉特? |
[1:03:19] | V, what’s that sound? | 维奥莉特 那是什么声音? |
[1:03:24] | It’s just the wind. | 只是风声 |
[1:03:27] | It’s just the wind. | 只是风声 |
[1:04:06] | Too late. He’s gone. | 太晚了 他已经死了 |
[1:04:07] | Quarantine the corpse. Get it to the Archministry. | 检疫尸体 带回总部 |
[1:04:09] | Maybe we can salvage something out of it. | 也许我们可以从中回收些东西 |
[1:04:11] | And her, sir? | 她呢 长官 |
[1:04:30] | Have an incendiary team sanitize the area immediately. | 立刻叫一个燃烧队来清理这里 |
[1:04:35] | – All personnel, clear the area. – Get the body on ice. | -所有人员立刻清理此地 -把尸体冰冻起来 |
[1:04:37] | Prepare it for disassembly. | 准备解剖 |
[1:04:39] | – We’ll go in for salvage at daybreak. – Yes, doctor. | 我们要在黎明前进行回收 是的 医生 |
[1:04:42] | All personnel, clear the area immediately. | 所有人员立刻清理这一区域 |
[1:04:46] | Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[1:04:50] | Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[1:04:53] | Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[1:04:58] | Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[1:05:06] | Garth? | 加思 |
[1:05:08] | We very thoughtfully subbed in for the incendiary team. | 我们在纵火组有隐藏很深的卧底 |
[1:05:12] | Your heart stopped three times… | 你的心跳停了三次… |
[1:05:14] | …but after four hours of surgery and a lot of prayer…we managed to save your life. | 但是经过四小时的手术 和我们的祈祷… 我们设法救了你的命 |
[1:05:21] | You what? | 你们什么… |
[1:05:28] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:05:33] | I was there, Garth. I was there. | 我死了 加思 我都已经死了 |
[1:05:38] | You brought me back? | 你又把我救回来? |
[1:05:40] | For what? | 为什么 |
[1:05:42] | So I could do it all over again? | 为了让我再重头做一次吗 |
[1:05:46] | Why? Why? | 为什么?为什么 |
[1:05:50] | Isn’t it…? | 不是 |
[1:05:53] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这不是很明显吗? |
[1:06:05] | Why won’t you ever let anyone in? | 你为什么不肯接受任何人呢? |
[1:06:09] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:06:13] | …these moments… | 这些时刻… |
[1:06:17] | …as beautiful as they are… | 虽然很美妙… |
[1:06:21] | …they’re evil when they’re gone. | 但逝去时又是那样邪恶 |
[1:07:13] | Violet. It’s me, Garth. | 维奥莉特 是我 加思 |
[1:07:15] | Listen, turn on the TV. | 听着 打开电视 |
[1:07:18] | You’re all over the place. Every channel. | 每个频道都是你 |
[1:07:23] | – Just minutes ago… – Listen to me. | -就几分钟前… -听我说 |
[1:07:25] | I know you’re in a bad place. | 我知道你心情不好 |
[1:07:27] | But what the boy wrote down on that piece of paper… | 但是那个孩子在那张纸上写的东西 |
[1:07:31] | …it has something to do with the HG V virus. | 与 HGV 病毒有很大的关系 |
[1:07:33] | I know it. I can feel it. | 我知道 我可以感觉到 |
[1:07:36] | Violet, if you could just give me a little more time. | 维奥莉特 如果你能再多给我点时间 |
[1:07:40] | V, are you listening? | 维奥莉特 你在听吗? |
[1:07:44] | A number of helicopters were also spotted at the scene… | 许多直升飞机也在现场 |
[1:07:51] | – Where are you? – Outer 10th Artery. Westbound. | 你在哪 第十大道外边 正向西走 |
[1:07:53] | Stay on course. I’ll converge in 15. | 待在那 我15分钟内去和你会合 |
[1:08:18] | Archministry on approach. | 正在接近总部 |
[1:08:20] | You can’t get in there. It’s impossible. | 你进不去 那是不可能的 |
[1:08:22] | Why do you think we had you intercept the case before it got back to Archministry? | 你认为我们会让你在盒子回到总部前 中途截取它吗? |
[1:08:26] | I’m aware of that. | 这点我很清楚 |
[1:08:30] | What’s the point? Retribution? | 你怎么了?报复吗 |
[1:08:32] | – The boy is dead. – He’s not dead. | -那个孩子死了 -他没死 |
[1:08:36] | – What do you mean? – Weapons capacity reached. | -你什么意思? -武器容量已满 |
[1:08:38] | I mean Six is alive. | 我的意思是六号还活着 |
[1:08:40] | Violet, how can he be alive? | 维奥莉特 他怎么可能还活着 |
[1:08:43] | Look, what the boy wrote down on the paper… | 看 那个孩子在纸上写的东西 |
[1:08:45] | …it’s the chemical foundation of what I’m certain… | 我确定这是能治疗… |
[1:08:48] | …is a cure for hemoglophagia. | 嗜血病毒的化学基 |
[1:08:49] | Daxus’ researchers probably developed it…in the same lab that he was bred in. | 得克萨斯的研究人员可能在他诞生的 同一实验室开发出了它 |
[1:08:54] | Just give me a little time. I can cure you. | 只要给我一点时间 我能治愈你 |
[1:08:57] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[1:09:38] | The antigen can’t survive without a living host. | 没有活的宿主抗原不能存活 |
[1:09:41] | However, we may be able to salvage some viable basic protein analogues… | 但是 我们可以回收一些活的基础抗原类似物 |
[1:09:46] | …that will save us time in re-culturing the antigen in another clone. | 这会节省我们在另一复制人身上 重新构建抗原的时间 |
[1:10:08] | Searching for concealed weapons. | 检查隐藏武器 |
[1:10:17] | Number of weapons found: Many. | 发现武器数量:大量 |
[1:10:22] | I’m here to see the vice-cardinal. | 我来见副指挥官 |
[1:10:28] | Yellow alert! Yellow alert! | 黄色警报 黄色警报 |
[1:10:30] | Yellow alert! Yellow alert! | 黄色警报 黄色警报 |
[1:10:32] | Yellow alert! Yellow alert! Yellow alert! | 黄色警报 黄色警报 黄色警报 |
[1:10:35] | – It’s… It’s her. – She’s dead. | 是…是她 她已经死了 |
[1:10:44] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:10:50] | Single female intruder identified at Security Portal One. | 一名女性入侵者在一号安全入口出现 |
[1:10:55] | Please remain calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[1:10:58] | Pacification and neutralization is underway. | 和谈正在进行 |
[1:11:09] | The boy’s dead. This is pure suicide. | 那男孩已经死了 这纯粹是自杀 |
[1:12:31] | Yellow alert upgraded. Orange alert. | 黄色警报升级 橙色警报 |
[1:12:34] | One woman against 14 men? It’s ridiculous. | 一个女人对付十四个男人? 简直是荒谬 |
[1:12:37] | Have the Gas Guard waiting for her in the library. | 毒气兵已经在实验室等她了吗? |
[1:12:39] | – I’m going to level her. – Orange alert. | -我去对付她 -橙色警报 |
[1:14:16] | Red alert. Red alert. | 红色警报 红色警报 |
[1:14:19] | Red alert. Red alert. | 红色警报 红色警报 |
[1:15:36] | You are all gonna die. | 你们都要死 |
[1:16:00] | Is that all you’ve got? | 那就是你想要的? |
[1:16:09] | Violet, the boy is dead. | 维奥莉特 这个男孩死了 |
[1:16:13] | You obviously don’t have a clear grasp of what dead really is. | 显然你还没有真正的了解死亡的含义 |
[1:16:17] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 请让我展示给你看 |
[1:16:20] | For God’s sakes. Violet, I’m unarmed. | 看在上帝的份上 维奥莉特 我没带武器 |
[1:16:28] | Not yet, you’re not. | 对 是没带武器 |
[1:16:33] | No. | 别动 |
[1:16:49] | You got Hemo blood on me. | 你的血弄脏我了 |
[1:17:00] | It is on. | 好戏开始了 |
[1:17:30] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 开始了 |
[1:17:58] | Yes, no doubt, in a fair fight you would beat me. | 是的 毫无疑问 在一场公平的格斗中你会打赢我 |
[1:18:03] | But that’s not how I got where I am today. | 但是我今天绝不会跟你以公平战斗 |
[1:18:19] | Can you see me, Violet? | 你能看到我吗 维奥莉特 |
[1:18:23] | No? | 看不到 |
[1:18:24] | Too bad you converted with only mild light sensitivity. | 你变得对光太不敏感 这对你太不利了 |
[1:18:28] | Unlike me. | 不像我 |
[1:18:30] | – What? – That’s right, Violet. | -什么? -是的 维奥莉特 |
[1:18:33] | How do you think a lowly lab technician… | 你认为一个低级的实验技术人员 |
[1:18:36] | …made that meteoric rise through the ranks? | 怎样通过等级森严的社会快速高升 |
[1:18:38] | What accident of providence… | 难道你认为是偶然的上帝的眷顾 |
[1:18:40] | …do you think gave him those additional qualities? | 给了他这些额外的资质 |
[1:18:44] | Yes, Violet… | 是的 维奥莉特… |
[1:18:46] | …I’m lik e you. | 我跟你一样 |
[1:18:49] | My God. | 天啊 |
[1:18:51] | With the minor exception that I’m going to walk out of here alive. | 但有点不同的是我会活着走出这里 |
[1:18:57] | Violet? | 维奥莉特 |
[1:19:00] | Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[1:19:53] | Do you believe in God, Violet? | 你相信上帝吗 维奥莉特 |
[1:19:58] | Do you hope he’s merciful? | 你希望他是仁慈的吗 |
[1:20:00] | Do you think he’ll welcome you into his arms… | 你认为他会像迎接你给他送去的人一样 |
[1:20:03] | …like the so very many you’ve sent his way? | 就来迎接你吗 |
[1:20:07] | Hey, Daxus. | 嗨 得克萨斯 |
[1:20:11] | You know, after this, I think he will. | 你知道 这件事完后 我想他会欢迎我的 |
[1:21:01] | Six. | 六号 |
[1:21:04] | Six, wake up. | 六号 醒醒 |
[1:21:07] | Violet? | 维奥莉特 |
[1:21:10] | But… | 但是… |
[1:21:12] | …I thought I was dead. | 我以为我已经死了 |
[1:21:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:36] | You’ve just been reborn. | 你刚刚获得了重生 |
[1:21:46] | Violet? | 维奥莉特 |
[1:21:49] | Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[1:21:52] | Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[1:21:56] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -一切都好 -不 还没有 |
[1:21:59] | Violet, listen to me. | 维奥莉特 听我说 |
[1:22:04] | There’s a cure. | 有解毒剂 |
[1:22:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:22:13] | I’ve found it. | 我已经找到了 |
[1:22:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:22:33] | Yes, I was born into a world you might not understand… | 是的 我出生在一个 你也许无法理解的世界 |
[1:22:38] | …but a world, as it turns out…where hope still lives. | 但是即使是在这个世界 也仍然存在希望 |
[1:22:47] | And my body? | 而我的肉体 |
[1:22:50] | Would Garth be able to fix it… | 加思能否像治愈我心灵创伤那样… |
[1:22:52] | …the way another had cured my soul? | 弥补我肉体的创伤 |
[1:22:56] | Maybe, maybe not. | 可能会 可能不会 |
[1:22:59] | But this I do know: | 但有一点我很清楚 |
[1:23:01] | All those still out there who spread oppression… | 所有那些在外面传播暴虐… |
[1:23:05] | …injustice and hatred… | 不公平和仇恨的人 |
[1:23:09] | …they better hope not. | 他们希望最好不要这样 |