时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[00:37] | Incoming! | 空袭 |
[00:39] | No time, ladies! Charlie’s on the wire! | 没时间了 娘炮们 敌军来了 |
[00:43] | Move it! All right, go! Come on! | 快走 快点 |
[00:45] | You got mud in your ears, boy? Get dressed! | 耳朵里进泥了吗 快穿好衣服 |
[00:47] | No, I’m– I’m not– | 不 我…我不是… |
[00:48] | War’s not gonna wait for you to get pretty! | 打仗可等不了你打扮 |
[00:50] | Chaz, get this man operational. | 查兹 帮他准备好 |
[00:51] | And get him a pair of pants! Let’s go! | 给他找条裤子 |
[00:54] | Do you think I have time to waste? Get him a gun! | 你以为我时间很多吗 给他一柄枪 |
[00:56] | Don’t look at me, get those pants on! | 别看我了 赶紧穿上裤子 |
[01:05] | You just get in country? | 你刚到吗 |
[01:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:11] | – Yeah, shit’s crazy. I know. – Yeah! | -很疯狂吧 -是啊 |
[01:13] | You’ll adjust. | 你会适应的 |
[01:16] | I’m Dave. | 我是戴夫 |
[01:18] | Klaus. | 我是克劳斯 |
[02:31] | Busy. | 在忙 |
[02:36] | Oh, good. You’re up. | 太好了 你起来了 |
[02:38] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[02:39] | You, me, and the others. So meet me in the living room. | 你 我和其他几个 到客厅集中 |
[02:43] | Like, now-ish. | 马上 |
[02:43] | Yeah, that sounds like a real rager, | 听上去真的是有很刺激的活动呢 |
[02:46] | but my schedule’s already chock-full. | 但是我的日程表现在正满着呢 |
[02:47] | Yeah, no time for that. The world’s ending in three days. | 没时间了 世界还有三天就要毁灭了 |
[02:52] | – Three days? – That’s what Five said. | -三天 -小五是这么说的 |
[02:54] | The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. | 现在想想 这老混蛋的确是提过世界末日 |
[02:57] | He just left out the part about how soon. | 只不过没有说什么时候 |
[02:59] | But can we trust him? I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 但我们能信他吗 我不知道你们有没有注意到 |
[03:01] | – but Five’s a little… – Our little psycho. | -但是小五有点… -我们的小疯子 |
[03:05] | He was pretty convincing. | 他言之凿凿的 |
[03:07] | If he wasn’t trying to stop an apocalypse, | 要不是他想要阻止末日 |
[03:09] | those lunatics wouldn’t be chasing him. | 那些疯子也不会追杀他 |
[03:10] | That’s why they were after him? | 那就是他们追杀他的原因吗 |
[03:12] | – Yeah. – What did Five even see? | -是啊 -小五到底看到了什么 |
[03:17] | Apparently, | 显然 |
[03:18] | we all fought together against whoever was responsible. | 我们共同对抗了幕后主使 |
[03:26] | Okay. So, here’s the plan. | 好 那么计划是这样的 |
[03:28] | – we go through Dad’s research– – Wait, what? | -我们要看看爸爸的研究 -等等 什么 |
[03:30] | – Hold on, hold on. – Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick. | -等等 等等 -等一下 等一下 |
[03:33] | What actually happened the first time around? | 对抗了幕后主使之后呢 |
[03:35] | Yeah. What are you not tellin’ us? | 是啊 你有什么没告诉我们 |
[03:37] | Come on, big boy, spit it out. | 来吧 大块头 告诉我们 |
[03:45] | We died. | 我们死了 |
[03:46] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[03:49] | I said, uh, we died. | 我说 我们死了 |
[04:08] | Don’t say it. | 别说 |
[04:10] | Say what? Pinch me, I must be dreamin’. | 说什么 捏我一下 我肯定是在做梦 |
[04:14] | Quit your bellyaching, Hazel. It’s only one more day. | 别抱怨了 黑泽尔 就是再多一天 |
[04:17] | See, that’s a relief. | 真是让我定心了 |
[04:18] | I was worried it was too good to be true. | 我刚还在担心会美好得不真实 |
[04:27] | Well, it gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[04:32] | “Contract to kill Number Five terminated. | “杀死5号的合同中止” |
[04:34] | Await further instruction.” | “等待进一步通知” |
[04:36] | Obviously, Number Five cleared things up with the Commission. | 显然 5号跟时间局那边和好了 |
[04:40] | You think they let that little shit off so easy? | 你觉得他们会这么轻易放过那小混蛋吗 |
[04:43] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[04:45] | Sure it does. He’s a legend. | 当然说得通 他就是个传奇 |
[04:46] | And what are we? Chopped liver? | 那我们算什么 猪杂碎吗 |
[04:48] | – Worker bees. – Well, we better get buzzin’. | -工蜂[干活的] -那我们得赶紧干活 |
[04:51] | Because the next job that comes down that pipeline, | 因为下一管子传来的活 |
[04:52] | we need a win. | 我们必须要成功 |
[04:53] | Gotta show headquarters we still got it. | 得让总部明白我们有本事 |
[04:55] | What? | 什么 |
[04:56] | You see, that’s your problem right there. | 这就是你的问题了 |
[04:58] | Next tube, next job, next– | 下一管 下一单活 下… |
[05:00] | Right, but there won’t be a next anything | 没错 如果我们找不到那个手提箱 |
[05:02] | if we don’t find the briefcase. | 就根本不会有下一次了 |
[05:03] | – End of story. – Whatever. | -结束 -随便吧 |
[05:05] | – Whatever. – Whatever. Whatever. | -随便吧 -随便随便吧 |
[05:08] | I need a hit of sucrose. | 我需要一点糖分 |
[05:09] | – I’m heading to the vending machine. – Fine. | -我要去自动售货机 -随你 |
[05:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | 时间局 终结黑泽尔 准备马上撤离 | |
[05:24] | “Terminate Hazel.” | “终结黑泽尔” |
[05:30] | I must admit, Number Five, | 我必须要承认 5号 |
[05:32] | in all the time that I’ve been here, | 我来这里这么久了 |
[05:34] | – I’ve never met anyone quite like you. – Hello, Handler. | -从来没见过你这样的人 -管理人好 |
[05:38] | Hazel and Cha-Cha, for example, are talented, certainly, but… | 比如海泽尔和恰恰的确很有天赋 但… |
[05:42] | they can’t see the big picture. | 他们眼中没有大局 |
[05:44] | Your spunk, your enterprising spirit, | 你的勇气 你的进取精神 |
[05:48] | well, it reminds me a great deal of myself, if… | 让我想到我自己 这… |
[05:52] | I may be so vainglorious. | 容我自夸一下 |
[05:56] | If things work out for you here, | 如果你在这里干得好 |
[05:59] | you could potentially make a fine successor, Five. | 很可能成为一名优秀的接班人 5号 |
[06:03] | I’d like to discuss the logistics of my family’s safety | 等你方便的时候 我想和你讨论一下 |
[06:06] | at your earliest convenience. | 我家人安全的后勤保障问题 |
[06:08] | As well as this body replacement. | 以及这具身体的替换 |
[06:10] | Such chutzpah. | 真放肆 |
[06:12] | It’s refreshing, I’ll admit. | 不过还是令人耳目一新啊 |
[06:16] | Slow down, Five. All in good time. | 慢点 5号 一切都会安排妥当 |
[06:20] | In fact, now that you’ve finally agreed to work with us, | 现在你终于答应和我们合作了 |
[06:23] | we’ve got all the time in the world. | 我们现在的时间多得很 |
[06:27] | The Commission works in support of a delicate balance | 时间局专门负责维持 |
[06:30] | between the time line of events and mankind’s free will. | 时间线和人类自由意志之间的微妙平衡 |
[06:35] | The briefcase is no longer part of your kit, Five. | 你已经不用负责箱子了 5号 |
[06:38] | Free your mind. | 安心吧 |
[06:39] | You’re management now. | 你现在是管理人员了 |
[06:41] | One of us. | 我们的一员 |
[06:44] | All the people on this floor are case managers, | 这一层的人员都是案件负责人 |
[06:47] | each one responsible for one major event at a time. | 每人一次负责一个大事件 |
[06:52] | – So many of them. – Impressive, isn’t it? | -好多人 -很了不起吧 |
[06:54] | Being part of something… so grand. | 成为如此了不起的机构的一员 |
[07:02] | Come along. | 来吧 |
[07:04] | Whenever someone chooses the wrong path | 只要有人选错了路 |
[07:07] | and the time line is changed, | 改变了时间线 |
[07:09] | the Commission gets a report from field agents on the ground. | 实地调查员就会给时间局发来报告 |
[07:13] | These field reports are sorted and assigned to a case manager. | 这些调查报告会分类归档到一名案件负责人手中 |
[07:17] | They determine if anyone needs to be… | 由他们来决定是否需要 |
[07:19] | removed from the equation to | 从算式中除掉某人 |
[07:22] | assure that their event happens as it should. | 来保证事件能顺利触发 |
[07:25] | Based on that determination, the case manager sends instructions | 案件负责人将会基于这些决定通过气动管 |
[07:28] | via pneumatic tube to… | 给像你以前那样的 |
[07:30] | temporal assassins like you formerly were, Number Five. | 时间杀手发送命令 5号 |
[07:35] | Any queries so far? | 目前有什么疑问吗 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 有 |
[07:40] | Who was the case manager handling me? | 当初管理我的案件负责人是谁 |
[07:45] | You mean the apocalypse. | 你是指末日的事 |
[07:52] | Five, meet Dot. | 5号 这位是点点 |
[07:55] | – Hi. – Dot is responsible for all apocalypse matters. | -你好 -点点专门负责所有末日事宜 |
[07:58] | In fact, it was Dot here | 事实上 就是点点 |
[08:00] | who first flagged your appearance in 2019. | 率先发现了你出现在2019年 |
[08:03] | No hard feelings. | 不要记仇 |
[08:04] | Well, you certainly put us through the ringer. | 你当初可是让我们饱受考验 |
[08:06] | Outsmarting two of our so-called best temporal assassins. | 击败了我们两位所谓最棒的时间杀手 |
[08:11] | If that doesn’t spell leadership material… | 如果这还不算有领导才干 |
[08:17] | …I just don’t know. | 我都不知道怎样才算了 |
[08:20] | I suspect… | 我觉得… |
[08:23] | you like a challenge, Five. | 你喜欢挑战 5号 |
[08:28] | Which is why I’ve given you a particularly complex first case. | 所以我给你分派了一桩非常复杂的第一案 |
[08:35] | It’s too bad Joseph Spah | 可惜约瑟夫·斯帕 |
[08:36] | decided against sabotaging the fuel tank. | 反对破坏油箱 |
[08:39] | It would’ve been so much easier. | 不然不会这么麻烦 |
[08:41] | Anyhoo… | 不管怎么样 |
[08:43] | if you have any questions… | 如果你有任何疑问 |
[08:46] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我就在后面 |
[09:21] | Why am I doing this? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[09:23] | Because it’s important. | 因为这很重要 |
[09:27] | I just feel like every time I see them, | 我只是觉得每次见到他们 |
[09:29] | I come away feeling like there’s less of me. | 都会觉得少一分自我 |
[09:32] | Things are different now. You got me. | 现在一切都不一样了 你有我了 |
[09:34] | The Sonny to your Cher, the, um, peanut butter to your jelly. | 你是风儿我是沙 你是哈密我是瓜 |
[09:41] | Vanya, you getting first chair is a huge accomplishment. | 范娅 让你当首席是对你最大的肯定 |
[09:45] | You did it all by yourself. | 这都是你自己的能力 |
[09:46] | So it’s the right thing to invite them to the concert. | 所以邀请他们来演奏会是对的 |
[09:49] | They need to see how talented you are, okay? | 他们得看看你有多么强 好吗 |
[09:56] | Okay, Sonny. | 好吧 “沙” |
[09:58] | Let’s do this. | 我们出发吧 |
[10:04] | Maid’s day off? | 今天佣人放假吗 |
[10:06] | Growing up, we called her “Mom.” | 我们从小到大都叫她”妈妈” |
[10:10] | But where is everybody? | 但是大家都去哪里了 |
[10:13] | How come you’re not in any of these? | 这些画上怎么会没有你 |
[10:18] | It’s always about the Umbrella Academy. | 全都是伞学院的 |
[10:21] | I just didn’t make the cut, so… | 我不是一份子 所以… |
[10:31] | Just now, you’re telling– | 你刚刚还说… |
[10:32] | Leonard. Hey, Leonard, come on. | 雷纳德 雷纳德 走了 |
[10:37] | No, we need to figure this out. | 不 我们得想办法解决 |
[10:39] | – Is it just us? – It’s everybody. | -只有我们吗 -是所有人 |
[10:40] | – In the house? – The whole planet? | -在这屋子里吗 -整个世界吗 |
[10:41] | No, outside the house. Everyone died. | 不 在外面 所有人都死了 |
[10:46] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[10:50] | It’s a family matter. | 是件家事 |
[10:53] | A family matter. | 家事 |
[10:55] | So you couldn’t bother to include me. | 所以你们根本就没想叫我 |
[10:57] | No, it’s not like that. We were– | 不 不是这样的 我们… |
[10:58] | – Don’t let me interrupt. – Vanya, wait. | -打扰了 -范娅 等等 |
[11:00] | I’ll fill you in later when we’re alone. | 我待会单独和你说 |
[11:01] | Please, please, don’t bother. | 拜托 不用了 |
[11:03] | And I won’t either. | 我也没兴趣 |
[11:05] | – Vanya, that’s not fair. – Fair? | -范娅 这不公平 -公平 |
[11:09] | There’s nothing fair about being your sister. | 做你妹妹就没有公平的事 |
[11:12] | I have been left out of everything for as long as I can remember. | 从我记事以来 你们什么事都不带我 |
[11:18] | And I used to think it was Dad’s fault, but he’s dead. | 我一直觉得这都是爸爸的错 但他现在死了 |
[11:21] | So it turns out you’re the assholes. | 原来你们才是混蛋 |
[11:29] | Vanya, wait. I left my jacket. | 范娅 等等 我落下了我的外套 |
[11:32] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能再回去了 |
[11:33] | Okay, go ahead, I’ll catch up to you. | 你先走吧 我等下赶上你 |
[11:38] | I’m gonna go find Vanya and explain. | 我去找范娅解释一下 |
[11:39] | No, wait, there isn’t time. | 不 等等 没时间了 |
[11:40] | We need to figure out what causes the apocalypse. | 我们得搞清楚到底是什么导致了这场末日 |
[11:43] | Now, there are loads of possibilities. | 有很多种可能性 |
[11:46] | Nuclear war, asteroids. | 核战争 行星撞击 |
[11:48] | But I’m thinking this is about the Moon. Right? | 但我觉得这跟月球有关 对吗 |
[11:51] | Dad must have sent me up there for a reason. | 爸爸派我去肯定是有原因的 |
[11:53] | And I was giving him daily updates on the conditions, | 我当初每日向他汇报情况 |
[11:56] | I sent field samples. | 我送回了土样 |
[11:58] | The first thing we need to do | 我们首先要做的事 |
[11:59] | – is find his research. – Hold on. Hold the phone. | -就是找到他的研究 -等等 先等等 |
[12:02] | We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember? | 我们第一次和这玩意对抗时都死了 记得吗 |
[12:06] | Klaus, shockingly, has a point. | 克劳斯竟然说的很有道理 |
[12:07] | What gives us a win this time? | 我们这次有什么机会 |
[12:09] | Five. Last time we didn’t have him. | 小五 上次我们没有他 |
[12:12] | We weren’t all together. | 我们没有团结在一起 |
[12:13] | This time, we’ll have the full force of the Umbrella Academy. | 这一次 我们集结了伞学院的全员 |
[12:15] | That’s what we need. | 这正是我们所需要的 |
[12:17] | So, where’s Five now? | 那小五现在在哪里 |
[12:19] | Well, he had a plan to change the time line. He’ll be back soon. | 他想要改变时间线 他马上就会回来的 |
[12:23] | I’m going after Hazel and Cha-Cha. | 我要去找黑泽尔和恰恰 |
[12:25] | – What, right now? – Hell, yeah. | -现在吗 -没错 |
[12:26] | Three days. I’m losing light by the minute. | 还有三天 争分夺秒 |
[12:28] | Wait, Diego. | 等等 狄戈 |
[12:29] | Look, I know you wanna avenge your friend, | 我知道你想为你的朋友报仇 |
[12:30] | but we got a bigger problem here. | 但是我们现在有更大的问题 |
[12:30] | She wasn’t just some friend, Luther. | 她不只是某个朋友 路瑟 |
[12:35] | If I’m gonna die, I need to know I killed those bastards first. | 就算我要死 我也要先杀掉这些混蛋 |
[12:39] | You don’t look so hot. | 你看上去不大好 |
[12:41] | – It’s not about me. – What makes you say that? I feel great. | -也和我无关 -你为什么这么说 我很好 |
[12:44] | – The longer I wait, Hazel… – You don’t have to do this alone. | -我等得越久 黑泽尔 -你不用一个人去做 |
[12:48] | I know how important this is to you. | 我知道这对你很重要 |
[12:49] | Stop making it about you. | 别扯到你自己身上 |
[12:53] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 |
[12:54] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 |
[12:55] | – Klaus! – Yeah! Sorry. | -克劳斯 -有 抱歉 |
[12:57] | So, what? You’re giving up on the world, too? | 怎么 你也要放弃世界了吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, pretty much. Yeah. | 差不多吧 是的 |
[13:03] | So that’s it. | 所以就这样吗 |
[13:05] | You’re cool with us all dying in three days? | 你觉得我们三天后死掉也无所谓 |
[13:13] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[13:16] | It’s just us. | 只有我们 |
[13:22] | Oh, please, not you, too. | 拜托 别说你也是 |
[13:25] | I have to book a flight back to LA. | 我得定机票回洛杉矶 |
[13:27] | If this happens I have to be with my daughter, | 末日来的话 我得在女儿身边 |
[13:29] | custody be damned. | 去他的监护权 |
[13:30] | And you said it yourself… | 你自己也说了 |
[13:33] | we need the full force of the Academy to even stand a chance. | 我们需要伞学院的所有人才有机会 |
[13:39] | I’m sorry, Luther. | 对不起 路瑟 |
[13:51] | I can’t believe I was stupid enough to go back there. | 真不敢相信我竟然蠢到回去找他们 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have made you do it. | 对不起 我不该让你回去的 |
[13:55] | No, it’s my fault. | 不 都是我的错 |
[13:57] | I just wanted them to maybe be proud of me for once. | 我只是希望他们能以我为豪一次 |
[14:00] | And how could I even presume to be worthy of their attention? | 我怎么能奢望得到他们的注意 |
[14:03] | Nothing’s ever big enough next to their holier-than-thou, | 与他们至高无上 肩负世界的破事比 |
[14:06] | weight of the world bullshit. | 什么都相形见绌 |
[14:08] | – Vanya! – What? | -范娅 -怎么了 |
[14:21] | What the hell is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[14:23] | You happened. | 是你 |
[14:26] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[14:28] | Th– That’s crazy. | 这…这太疯狂了 |
[14:29] | I mean, it– it was like this before. | 这…之前就是这样的 |
[14:35] | That’s a coincidence. | 这只是巧合 |
[14:39] | Leonard, it’s impossible. | 雷纳德 这不可能 |
[14:41] | Come on. My place is close. | 走吧 快到我家了 |
[14:53] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[14:56] | Hey. You, uh… you mind? | 你…能帮我个忙吗 |
[14:59] | Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. I’ll… I’ll tie that up. | 好的 我…我会帮你绑好的 |
[15:02] | If you tie me up after. | 如果你等下也把我绑起来 |
[15:05] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[15:06] | You know, last time I was sober was that really good time | 上次我清醒还是那些疯子 |
[15:09] | when those freaks had me tied up in the motel room. | 把我绑在宾馆房间里的那段好时光 |
[15:12] | Wow. You are one twisted bonehead. | 你真是个变态 |
[15:14] | Why? You’re the one who’s always like, | 怎么了 是你经常说 |
[15:15] | “Klaus, you need to get sober, bro.” | “克劳斯 你应该戒干净 兄弟” |
[15:18] | – There’s better ways to get clean, bro. – Not for me, no. | -戒干净有更好的办法 兄弟 -我没有 |
[15:21] | I need someone to take away my options. | 我需要别人把我的路堵死 |
[15:26] | – Fine. – Okay. Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢你 |
[15:27] | – Okay, can you help me? – Yeah. Yeah. | -好吧 那你能帮我吗 -好的 |
[15:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:38] | Hiya, Five. How’s it going? | 5号 怎么样了 |
[15:40] | I must have utter silence in order to complete this task. | 我要完成这个任务必须要绝对的安静 |
[15:43] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | a few of us are having lunch, and I was wondering if you… | 我们几个人要去吃午饭了 我想问问你… |
[15:54] | …you’re doing something. | 你正忙着 |
[16:04] | Bye– Bye! | 再见 |
[16:18] | I’m afraid that’s not procedure. | 恐怕这不合流程 |
[16:23] | Five, meet Gloria. | 5号 这位是格洛丽亚 |
[16:26] | Gloria is perhaps the single most vital cog in our machine. | 格洛丽亚也许是我们体制中最重要的部件 |
[16:31] | Gloria, this is Number Five. | 格洛丽亚 这是5号 |
[16:34] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[16:36] | Deadly little thing. | 要人命的小东西 |
[16:38] | So happy we decided to close the contract on your life. | 还好我们决定中止处死你的决定 |
[16:43] | I’m afraid your reputation precedes you. | 看来你已经名声在外了 |
[16:46] | And it looks like you’re building on it here. | 看来这里的人也都对你早有耳闻 |
[16:49] | Oh. Karl Weber. | 卡尔·韦伯 |
[16:52] | Now tell me, why unfortunate Karl? | 告诉我 为什么要杀死倒霉的卡尔 |
[16:57] | Karl Weber is the butcher at the shop | 厄恩斯特·A·雷曼上尉 |
[16:59] | where Captain Ernst A. Lehmann acquires his weekly roast. | 每周烧烤都会去卡尔·韦伯的肉店买肉 |
[17:02] | So, if Karl dies, | 所以如果卡尔死了 |
[17:03] | his butcher shop is passed on to his son Otto, who… | 他的肉店就会传给他的儿子 奥托 |
[17:06] | never washes his hands, which is disgusting. | 奥托从来不洗手 很恶心 |
[17:08] | So he’s the one who gives the captain his roast. | 所以由他来给上尉提供肉 |
[17:11] | And that gives him food poisoning. | 上尉就会食物中毒 |
[17:12] | Which makes him late for work. | 然后工作迟到 |
[17:14] | Which delays the takeoff. | 从而延误了出发的时机 |
[17:16] | And to make up for lost time, | 为了弥补耽误的时间 |
[17:18] | the Hindenburg flies through a weather front | 兴登堡号就会被迫在 |
[17:19] | of high electrical charge and humidity. | 高湿度和电荷密度的天气中起飞 |
[17:21] | And the static electricity inside the aircraft | 静电就让飞机 |
[17:23] | makes it a virtual tinderbox. | 变成了一个火药盒 |
[17:26] | Tiny engine sparks… | 引擎的小小火花… |
[17:28] | And just like that, we have… | 这样 我们就… |
[17:35] | I’m sure you’ve all heard that Mr. Five has proven | 我相信大家都知道了5号先生 |
[17:40] | to be as adept with a pen as he was with a sword. | 坐在办公桌前也和用刀用枪时一样优秀 |
[17:46] | Let his effort serve as inspiration to you all. | 让大家都以他为榜样 |
[17:51] | Herb! How long have you been on the Lusitania? | 赫布 卢西塔尼亚的事你处理多久了 |
[17:55] | – Oh, ah… Well, let’s see, I, uh… I… – Sorry? | -那个 我看看 我… -抱歉 |
[17:58] | – When I first started… – Sorry? I can’t hear you. | -我一开始是… -抱歉 我没听清 |
[18:01] | Still can’t hear you. | 还是听不清 |
[18:05] | Oh, Gene, a word before you go to lunch. | 基恩 午餐前跟你说两句 |
[18:08] | Gutenberg seems to be having | 古腾堡好像 |
[18:09] | second thoughts about the printing press. | 对印刷机的事有些迟疑 |
[18:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:29] | So, how’s your first day going? | 你的第一天怎么样 |
[18:32] | Couldn’t be better. | 再好不过了 |
[18:35] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[18:45] | I burned my rugae. | 我烧掉了我的腭皱 |
[18:47] | Ever burn your rugae? | 你烧过你的腭皱吗 |
[18:50] | Rugae. | 腭皱 |
[18:52] | The ridges on the hard palate | 硬腭上的隆起 |
[18:54] | that help pass food to the esophagus. | 帮忙将食物传到食管 |
[18:57] | Anyway, I’m on a liquid diet for two days, | 不管怎样 我这两天都要吃流食 |
[18:59] | hence the marathon of urination. | 所以不停地排尿 |
[19:01] | One faulty cog, and nothing works as it should. | 一个小部件出了错 一切都会乱了套 |
[19:06] | You know, we value integrity at the office above all else. | 这个办公室的完整性对我们而言高于一切 |
[19:12] | Trust is essential, and that trust is… built over time. | 信任是最必要的 信任…是通过时间建立的 |
[19:17] | But in the event of a breach, | 不过但凡出现违规 |
[19:19] | the Commission will act swiftly and without mercy. | 时间局绝对下手利落 不会留情 |
[19:23] | An efficiency I’m sure you | 你应该是 |
[19:25] | above all people can appreciate, Number Five. | 最清楚我们的效率的 5号 |
[19:29] | I’m feeling peckish. | 我觉得有点饿 |
[19:31] | Have you had your lunch? | 你吃午饭了吗 |
[19:34] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:35] | Great. How would you like to lunch with me in my office? | 太好了 你要不要和我一起去办公室吃午饭 |
[19:40] | You can eat solid foods, and I can live vicariously… | 你可以吃固体食品 我可以通过看着你 |
[19:44] | through you. | 当做吃了 |
[19:47] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[20:10] | The briefcase is here? | 手提箱在这里吗 |
[20:13] | It’s where Commission said. | 时间局是这么说的 |
[20:17] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | Sure are in the middle of nowhere. | 这里可是荒郊野外了 |
[20:53] | – What are you doing? – Just tying my shoe. | -你在干什么 -系鞋带 |
[21:02] | Can I ask you a cuckoo bananas question? | 我能问你一个蠢问题吗 |
[21:05] | Sure, shoot. | 当然了 说吧 |
[21:07] | Would it really be so bad… | 如果我们不去找手提箱 |
[21:10] | – if we didn’t find the briefcase? – Uh, yeah. | -真的会那么糟糕吗 -是的 |
[21:13] | You know what happens to people who step out of line. | 你知道违规的人有什么下场 |
[21:15] | We’d be hunted down like dogs. What’s the matter with you? | 我们会被像狗一样追杀 你怎么回事 |
[21:17] | I guess I’m just tired of | 我觉得我只是 |
[21:18] | all this being told what to do, where to go. | 厌倦了天天被指使着去做什么 去哪里 |
[21:20] | Wouldn’t it be nice to kill who you want for a change, | 你不想杀死你自己想杀的人 |
[21:23] | not who the Commission tells us to? | 而不是时间局要求我们杀的人吗 |
[21:25] | Let’s forget the stupid briefcase. | 我们别管那愚蠢的手提箱了 |
[21:28] | Why not just stay here? | 不如就留在这里吧 |
[21:30] | In case it fell out of your head, | 如果你忘了的话 |
[21:31] | there won’t be a “Here” In a few days. | 过几天就没有”这里”了 |
[21:33] | Well, then, maybe we should help stop it. | 那也许我们该帮忙阻止这一切 |
[21:35] | – Stop what? – You know. | -阻止什么 -你懂的 |
[21:37] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[21:38] | – Why? Number Five came back. – And he failed. | -为什么 5号都回来了 -他失败了 |
[21:41] | He’s back at the Commission. There’s no way around this, Hazel. | 他回到时间局了 没有办法的 黑泽尔 |
[21:46] | Our only choice is to do what they say. | 我们只有服从他们的命令 |
[21:48] | One way or another, they always get you. | 他们不管怎么样都会抓到你的 |
[22:11] | Home sweet home. | 回家真好 |
[22:14] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[22:29] | – You hungry? – I could eat. | -你饿了吗 -有一点 |
[22:31] | Why don’t you go relax? | 你先去休息吧 |
[22:33] | I’ll bring us some, uh, takeout. | 我去买点外带食物 |
[22:35] | That, uh, Chinese place, Samurai Gardens. | 那家中国餐厅 武士花园 |
[22:38] | Kung Pao chicken, extra spicy. | 宫保鸡丁 加辣 |
[22:41] | Okay. Sounds great. | 好吧 听起来不错 |
[22:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:45] | Great. | 太好了 |
[22:47] | Back in a jiff. | 我马上回来 |
[22:49] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[23:19] | Everything all right, Master Luther? | 没事吧 路瑟少爷 |
[23:22] | Where are they? | 到底在哪里 |
[23:24] | The boxes, the reports, the samples? | 箱子 报告和样本呢 |
[23:26] | All the correspondence I sent down from the Moon? | 我从月球送回来的所有信件 |
[23:29] | I, uh… I’m not sure. | 我…我也不知道 |
[23:31] | – Your father was a very private person– – Stop it, Pogo! | -你的父亲很注重隐私 -住嘴 伯格 |
[23:35] | You know everything our dad did. | 你知道我们父亲做的一切 |
[23:43] | What? | 什么 |
[23:50] | Clever old man. | 精明的老家伙 |
[24:02] | 哈格鲁弗斯 第125天-第150天 | |
[24:17] | He never even looked at them. | 他看都没看过 |
[24:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:25] | Why not? | 为什么不看 |
[24:27] | Your father was many things. | 你父亲是很了不起 |
[24:30] | Forthright was not one of them. | 但他不是一个很直接的人 |
[24:33] | After your accident, | 你出了意外以后 |
[24:34] | he wanted to give you purpose, Master Luther. | 他想要给你一些目标 路瑟少爷 |
[24:38] | He felt that this was the only way. | 他觉得这是唯一的办法 |
[24:40] | What? Shanghaiing me on the Moon for four years? | 什么 就是骗我去月球上待了四年吗 |
[24:45] | I wasn’t a good enough Number One? | 我这个1号不够好吗 |
[24:48] | That’s what it was? | 是因为这样吗 |
[24:50] | I couldn’t cut it? | 我不能担此重任吗 |
[24:52] | So he sent me away? | 所以他就把我送走 |
[24:53] | – No, no, that’s not– – Pogo… | -不 不 不是… -伯格 |
[24:58] | Please leave me alone. | 你出去吧 |
[25:00] | – Master– – Now, please! Get out! | -少爷 -拜托 出去 |
[25:45] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[26:00] | I have prepared a… | 我准备了… |
[26:05] | feast. | 一顿大餐 |
[26:06] | Whoa, where’d you get those? | 你从哪里搞到的 |
[26:08] | My methods must remain mysterious. | 我的办法必须保密 |
[26:12] | Well, you’re not the only one with secrets. | 不是只有你一个人有秘密 |
[26:17] | Just in case. | 为了以防万一 |
[26:21] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[26:23] | one more thing. | 一件事 |
[26:26] | It’s, um… It’s for you. | 这是…给你的 |
[26:37] | Do you, um… Do you like it? | 你…你喜欢吗 |
[26:44] | I’ll never take it off. | 我永远不会摘下来 |
[26:49] | I almost forgot. I brought one more thing. | 我差点忘了 我还带了一件东西来 |
[27:07] | Luther Hargreeves, | 路瑟·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[27:09] | will you dance with me? | 你愿意和我一起跳舞吗 |
[27:24] | Number One? | 1号 |
[27:25] | Number Three! | 3号 |
[27:28] | This is highly unacceptable behavior. | 这种行为是不可接受的 |
[27:30] | You both know that fun and games are restricted to Saturdays | 你们都知道只有在每周六中午12点到12点半 |
[27:33] | – between noon and half past noon. – But we were just– | -才可以游戏玩耍 -但我们只是… |
[27:35] | You will never come up here again. Do you understand me? | 你们永远都不准再到这里来 明白了吗 |
[27:39] | Never! | 永远 |
[27:42] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – I hate this room. | -对对对 -我恨这个房间 |
[27:45] | Oh, it got me high enough. | 让我够爽了 |
[27:47] | I picked it clean of anything of value | 爸爸挂了之后 |
[27:49] | after Daddy kicked the bucket. | 我把值钱的东西都洗劫一空 |
[27:51] | That’s it, tighter and higher. | 没错 再紧点 再绑高点 |
[27:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[27:58] | Fine. | 好了 |
[27:59] | If I see a boner, I’m out. | 要是我看到你硬了 我就不干了 |
[28:04] | End of the world andyou wanna get sober all of a sudden. | 世界要毁灭了 而你突然想戒瘾了 |
[28:08] | Don’t get me wrong, man. | 别误会我 伙计 |
[28:10] | Good by you. | 好样的 |
[28:12] | But I’d think you’d wanna pop every pill on the planet. | 我还以为你只想嗑光这世上的所有药 |
[28:14] | Oh, the thought did cross my mind, believe me, but… | 相信我 我的确考虑过 但是… |
[28:19] | there’s something I need to do, | 我还有事要做 |
[28:20] | and the whole pesky thing doesn’t seem to work unless I’m sober. | 我只有在清醒的时候 才能发挥那该死的超能力 |
[28:25] | Is this is about conjuring the one you lost? | 你是要召出你失去的那个人吗 |
[28:30] | What was her name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[28:46] | His name was Dave. | 他叫戴夫 |
[28:50] | We soldiered together in the A Shau Valley… | 我们在卧兽山的阿肖村 |
[28:54] | in the Mountain of the Crouching Beast. | 一起派驻过 |
[28:58] | Well, Dave must have been a very special person… | 戴夫肯定是一个非常特别的人 |
[29:01] | to put up with your weird-ass shit. | 能够容忍你 |
[29:04] | Yeah. Yeah, he was… | 对 他… |
[29:07] | He was kind, and strong, and vulnerable, and… | 他很好 很强壮 很脆弱 还… |
[29:13] | beautiful. | 很美 |
[29:15] | Beautiful. And I was… | 很美 我… |
[29:17] | foolish enough to follow him all the way to the front line. | 愚蠢地跟着他去了前线 |
[29:21] | – You fought in the shit? – Oh yeah, baby. | -你也打过仗 -没错 宝贝 |
[29:26] | How’d they let you do that? | 他们怎么会让你上战场的 |
[29:27] | Let me? War couldn’t take enough bodies. Please. | 让我上 战场可是不差人命啊 |
[29:31] | Including his. | 也要了他的命 |
[29:36] | Hey, look at us. | 看看我们 |
[29:37] | Loggin’ in some quality bro time before the end of the world. | 在世界末日之前 兄弟二人敞开心扉 |
[29:41] | Yeah, might as well. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[29:44] | Everyone I like is already dead. | 我喜欢的所有人都死了 |
[29:45] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[29:47] | The lady cop. | 那个女警察 |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:52] | Mom, too. | 还有妈妈 |
[29:56] | I let them both down. | 我让她们都失望了 |
[30:00] | So here I am. | 于是就这样了 |
[30:02] | Alone with you. | 独自和你一起 |
[30:10] | Ah, shit! | 该死 |
[30:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:15] | I need to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[30:19] | Thanks, guys. Well, as you can see, mysterious damage | 谢了 伙计们 如大家所见 |
[30:22] | to multiple vehicles and light posts occurred earlier today | 今天早些时候 中城区有多辆车和灯柱 |
[30:25] | here in the midtown area. | 遭到神秘的破坏 |
[30:27] | Authorities suspect a drunk driver. | 当局怀疑是某位醉酒司机所为 |
[30:29] | We’ll have the full details for you | 我们将在今晚五点再报道 |
[30:31] | – tonight at five. – Thanks. | -后续详情 -谢谢 |
[30:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:34] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Okay. | -我没事 -好吧 |
[30:40] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[30:41] | I’m sure this is a lot to deal with. | 我知道这一时难以接受 |
[30:45] | You know, the idea that | 原来你的能力 |
[30:46] | you’ve always had these powers lying dormant. | 一直处于休眠之中 |
[30:49] | What, the ability to bend lampposts? | 弯折路灯的能力吗 |
[30:51] | Your mood changed things. | 你的心情能改变事物 |
[30:53] | The rain stopped. I saw it. | 雨都停了 我看到了 |
[30:55] | That wasn’t me. I’m so sorry to disappoint you. | 不是我干的 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[30:59] | Disappoint? You couldn’t disappoint me if you tried. | 失望 你再怎么都不会让我失望 |
[31:03] | But if you did do this, if it was you, | 但如果真的是你做的 如果真的是你 |
[31:06] | that’s beautiful, it’s powerful. | 那真是太好了 太强了 |
[31:09] | Look, if this was even true, | 听着 如果这是真的 |
[31:10] | everything I know about myself would be different. | 那我对自己的认知就不会是这样了 |
[31:13] | Everything I’ve ever been told. | 我一直被告知的一切都会被颠覆 |
[31:16] | – Do you think maybe your father knew? – Come on. No way! | -会不会你爸爸早就知道了 -不可能 |
[31:20] | Look, if I was special, | 听着 如果我有能力 |
[31:21] | I would have been in the Umbrella Academy. | 我早就进伞学院了 |
[31:23] | I’m so sorry you got stuck with the ordinary one. | 很抱歉你只能和平凡的我在一起 |
[31:26] | Ordinary is not a word I’d use to describe you. | 我可不会用平凡来形容你 |
[31:32] | Look, we’ll figure it out… | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[31:34] | as a team. | 一起 |
[31:37] | My life is so weird. | 我的人生太怪异了 |
[31:40] | I like weird. | 我就喜欢怪异 |
[31:43] | Clearly. | 显然是的 |
[31:53] | And that’s how Phil determined that the archduke just had to go. | 所以菲尔决定必须除掉大公爵 |
[31:57] | Care for dessert? | 要吃甜点吗 |
[31:59] | I had a bad Twinkie in the apocalypse once. | 我在末日时吃过一个坏奶油夹心蛋糕 |
[32:01] | It kind of put me off desserts. | 于是我就不想再吃甜点了 |
[32:03] | Please, indulge me. | 惯惯我嘛 |
[32:15] | What’s that taste like to you? | 你觉得味道怎么样 |
[32:19] | The 1950s? | 50年代的 |
[32:20] | Precisely right. | 没错 |
[32:22] | Our clever metaphysics division concocted a way | 我们聪慧的神秘部门想了办法 |
[32:25] | to perfectly distill an entire decade into a single candy. | 在一小块糖里面凝聚了十年的味道 |
[32:29] | This one’s modeled after the Fudge Mutt, | 这是模仿奶油小狗的口味 |
[32:33] | – America’s favorite in 1955. – Remarkable. | -美国人1955年的最爱 -了不起 |
[32:37] | You’ll be happy to know it’s the very division | 而且就是这个部门 |
[32:40] | that’s building your new body. | 在塑造你的新身体 |
[32:41] | Oh, that reminds me. I have something for you. | 这提醒我了 我有东西要给你 |
[32:44] | – Carla? – Yes? | -卡拉 -在 |
[32:46] | – Would you bring the box in, please? – Certainly. | -能把盒子拿进来吗 -好的 |
[33:00] | Go ahead. Open it. | 来 打开吧 |
[33:04] | Clothes make the man, Five. | 人靠衣装 5号 |
[33:06] | Won’t it be nice when you can actually wear it? | 你要是能穿上这一身 岂不是很棒 |
[33:09] | Very soon, I assure you. | 我保证 很快就可以了 |
[33:11] | They’re perfecting your body as we speak. | 现在他们正在完善你的身体 |
[33:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:19] | It’s a very kind gift. | 这真是太慷慨了 |
[33:24] | Is that a Chinese flamethrower? | 那是中式喷火器吗 |
[33:27] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[33:31] | War. | 战争 |
[33:33] | Such a fascinating concept. | 多么迷人的概念 |
[33:37] | A temporary salve for a permanent human flaw. | 临时补救人类不足的小办法 |
[33:42] | Course, it’s a bit easier to see from 30,000 feet. | 不过在…三万英尺之外看起来可轻松多了 |
[33:46] | These are just some of the things I’ve collected in my travels. | 这都只是我在旅行中收集的东西 |
[33:49] | M26 grenades from the Vietnam War. | 越战的M26手榴弹 |
[33:53] | And this, | 还有这个 |
[33:55] | the most noteworthy, perhaps. | 也许是最值得一提的 |
[33:57] | My Walther pistol. | 我的瓦尔特手枪 |
[33:59] | The very one Hitler used to kill himself. | 就是希特勒用来自杀的那把枪 |
[34:03] | We’re not supposed to take these kind of things, but… | 本来我们不该拿走这种东西的 但是… |
[34:07] | he wasn’t gonna use it anymore. | 反正他也不会再用了 |
[34:10] | Feel… how perfectly balanced that is. | 感受一下 这手感多么平衡 |
[34:22] | I had some thoughts I wanted to run by you. | 我有些想法要和你说一下 |
[34:24] | Some suggestions to improve Commission protocol. | 一些改进时间局制度的建议 |
[34:27] | Shaking things up already. | 已经开始有动作了 |
[34:30] | I admire that. | 我很喜欢 |
[34:33] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[34:34] | Do tell! | 说吧 |
[34:37] | Gloria. | 格洛丽亚 |
[34:38] | The tube operator. | 气动管操作员 |
[34:41] | Wouldn’t it be simpler | 如果让案件负责人们 |
[34:41] | if case managers were to send their own messages? | 亲自去送信 是不是更方便 |
[34:44] | I appreciate the thought. I really do. | 我很喜欢你的想法 真的 |
[34:47] | But everyone loves Gloria. | 但是人人都爱格洛丽亚 |
[34:48] | I– I would never hear the end of it. | 我这么做大家会抱怨个不停 |
[34:50] | She’s been with the Commission family for years, | 她已经在时间局大家族里多年了 |
[34:53] | and she’s this close to making pension. | 而且她马上就要退休了 |
[34:57] | Sorry to interrupt. May I have a moment alone? | 抱歉打扰了 能和你单独说几句吗 |
[35:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:02] | Duty calls. | 公事 |
[35:04] | We’ll continue this discussion later, Five. | 我们待会再聊 5号 |
[35:06] | Sure. May I? | 好的 我能拿一点吗 |
[35:07] | Please. | 当然了 |
[35:30] | So, I couldn’t get a flight out until tonight, | 我今晚才能乘飞机走 |
[35:32] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[35:33] | I can’t just sit here. | 我不能就坐在这里等 |
[35:35] | So I’m gonna head to the airport and wait. | 所以我决定去机场等 |
[35:38] | I just– I wanted to say goodbye. | 我…我只想来道个别 |
[35:44] | Luther? | 路瑟 |
[35:48] | I found Dad’s research from my mission on the Moon. | 我找到爸爸藏着的那些我从月球发回的材料了 |
[35:58] | Every single package was still sealed. | 每个包裹都还是封着的 |
[36:04] | – Why would he– – He never opened them | -他为什么… -他从来没有打开过 |
[36:06] | because he never cared what I was doing up there. | 因为他根本就不在乎我在那里干什么 |
[36:09] | Four years of my life. | 我的四年 |
[36:12] | A lie. | 都是一个谎言 |
[36:16] | What an asshole. | 真是个混蛋 |
[36:17] | I’m not the right person to stop this apocalypse, Allison. | 我不是阻止这场末日的合适人选 |
[36:20] | Hey, Luther. Don’t say that. | 路瑟 别这么说 |
[36:21] | No, the world needs a leader and I’m not it. I’m not. | 不 这世界需要一个领袖 我不是 |
[36:25] | Dad knew it, and now I know it. | 爸爸早就知道了 我现在也知道了 |
[36:27] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[36:34] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看点东西吗 |
[36:37] | – What? What is it? – Just… Just come with me. | -什么 什么东西 -跟我来吧 |
[36:44] | What? You got something better to do? | 怎么了 你还有别的事要做吗 |
[36:55] | I can’t believe it’s still here. | 真不敢相信它居然还在 |
[36:57] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[37:00] | I can’t believe he didn’t take it down | 我真不敢相信他抓到我们在这里后 |
[37:01] | after he caught us up here. | 没把这个拆掉 |
[37:08] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这里 |
[37:10] | To finish the feast. | 吃完大餐 |
[37:15] | – Oh, God! Oh! – Shoot. Hang on… | -天哪 -该死 等等 |
[37:19] | Okay… | 好了 |
[37:20] | I… just… | 我… |
[37:22] | Just gotta get in there. | 我得先进来 |
[37:24] | Easy, easy! | 慢点 慢点 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:36] | Guess we’re not kids anymore. | 看来我们现在已经不是小孩子了 |
[37:39] | Could you just for one second | 你能不能别这么 |
[37:40] | turn off that cynical brain of yours? | 愤世嫉俗一小会 |
[37:43] | I mean, this could be the last time we ever… | 这可能会是我们最后一次… |
[37:54] | Are these…? | 这是… |
[37:55] | Yep, the very same. | 没错 如假包换 |
[38:13] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:21] | Oh, my God… | 天哪 |
[38:21] | – I am so sorry. – No, I’m sorry. | -我很抱歉 -不 我很抱歉 |
[38:23] | Oh, no, shit! | 不 该死 |
[38:27] | God. | 天哪 |
[38:39] | We’re not kids anymore. | 我们已经不是小孩子了 |
[38:53] | Held up better than those sodas, huh? | 比这些苏打水长久些 对吧 |
[38:57] | You said you’d never take it off. | 你说过你永远不会摘下来 |
[39:03] | Yeah. But I did. | 是的 但是我摘下来过 |
[39:09] | You know, now that Dad’s not here to catch us, | 现在没有爸爸来抓我们了 |
[39:12] | we can go anywhere we want, in the house, in the courtyard… | 我们想去哪里就去哪里 屋子里 院子里 |
[39:16] | The real world. | 现实世界 |
[39:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:23] | You wanna get outta here? | 你想出去玩玩吗 |
[39:27] | Yeah. I think I could squeeze you in. | 好啊 我可以挤出点时间陪你 |
[39:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:34] | – Oh, boy. – Oh, my God. | -天哪 -天哪 |
[39:41] | Oh, gosh. Okay. | 天哪 |
[39:49] | 时间局 终结黑泽尔 准备马上撤离 | |
[39:50] | I guess I’m just tired of | 我觉得我只是 |
[39:51] | all this being told what to do, where to go. | 厌倦了天天被指使着去做什么 去哪里 |
[39:54] | Let’s forget the stupid briefcase. | 我们别管那愚蠢的手提箱了 |
[39:55] | Why not just stay here? | 不如就留在这里吧 |
[40:14] | It should only be a couple more minutes on the jelly-filled. | 果冻还有几分钟就好 |
[40:17] | I’ll call you when they’re ready. | 准备好以后我会联系你 |
[40:30] | That son of a bitch! | 这个混蛋 |
[40:49] | Get you goin’ here. A quick– | 马上就好了… |
[40:50] | You know, no, I– I think… I think this was… | 不 我觉得这… |
[40:52] | – Whoa. Wait. – I think this was a bad idea. No. I just– | -等等 -我觉得这是个糟糕的主意 我… |
[40:54] | I should have had just one last hit to ease me into it. | 我只需要再吸最后一次 让我进入状态 |
[40:58] | That’s all I need. | 我只需要那样 |
[40:59] | – No, no, no. – I’ll be right back. | -不不不 -我马上回来 |
[41:00] | – I don’t think so. – No… | -我觉得不行 -不 |
[41:01] | – That’s not how it works. Diego. – Nope. Sit down. | -不是这样的 狄戈 -不 坐下 |
[41:03] | – Diego, listen. Just listen. – Sit. | -狄戈 听着 听着 -坐下 |
[41:05] | Just listen. | 听着 |
[41:08] | Sit your ass down. | 给我坐下 |
[41:09] | Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 坐下 |
[41:14] | Damn it, Diego! | 该死 狄戈 |
[41:17] | – Damn it! Stop it! – Nope. | -该死 住手 -不 |
[41:18] | – Stop it! – Nope! | -住手 -不 |
[41:20] | Get off! Get… Get off! | 放开我 放开…放开我 |
[41:23] | Get off! Listen, listen. Listen to me. | 放开我 听着 听我说 |
[41:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[41:29] | – I can conjure her for you. Patch! I can– -Stop. Stop. | -我可以为你召她 帕奇 -住口 |
[41:32] | – Don’t use her name like that, okay? – Let me– | -不要这样说她的名字 -让我… |
[41:35] | – Just let me go. – You can’t conjure shit until you’re clean. | -放开我 -你得清醒了才能召唤 |
[41:38] | – Please… – I don’t wanna see her | -拜托 -我要等我能告诉她 |
[41:40] | until I can tell her that I buried the bastards that killed her. | 我杀了杀死她的混蛋 才能见她 |
[41:45] | Please. Please, Diego. | 拜托 拜托 狄戈 |
[41:48] | Please. | 拜托 |
[41:51] | Please, Diego. | 拜托 狄戈 |
[41:52] | This is for next time. | 这是给你下次用的 |
[41:54] | Puke, pee, whatever you need. Multipurpose. See? | 吐 尿 怎样都行 用途多样 |
[41:58] | Diego! | 狄戈 |
[42:00] | Diego, please come back! You prick! | 狄戈 回来 混蛋 |
[42:10] | Lock and load, Charlie’s away! | 子弹上膛 敌军来了 |
[42:12] | Fire up those Claymores! | 把他们炸飞 |
[42:16] | Christ on a cracker, that was a close one, huh, Dave? | 我的上帝啊 刚刚也太险了 戴夫 |
[42:21] | – I’m out of ammo! – Dave? | -我没有子弹了 -戴夫 |
[42:25] | Wounded! | 受伤了 |
[42:30] | Medic! | 医护兵 |
[42:33] | Medic! | 医护兵 |
[42:35] | Dave, look at me. Look at me. Okay? | 戴夫 看着我 看着我 |
[42:38] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[42:40] | Medic! | 医护兵 |
[42:45] | Okay. Look at me. | 好了 看着我 |
[42:49] | It’s okay. Hey. | 没事的 |
[42:53] | Please, please… | 拜托 拜托 |
[42:55] | Please stay with me, Dave. | 不要死 戴夫 |
[42:57] | Stay with me. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 坚持住 不不不不不 |
[43:01] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[43:03] | Damn it, I need a medic! | 该死 我需要医护兵 |
[43:39] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[43:41] | Oh! Hello, Diego, dear. | 你好 狄戈 亲爱的 |
[43:43] | How are you… | 你怎么能… |
[43:48] | walking around? | 到处走动 |
[43:50] | One foot in front of the other. Why? How do you do it? | 一步步迈啊 怎么了 你怎么走 |
[43:55] | Mom, I… | 妈妈 我… |
[43:58] | – What’s the last thing you remember? – Oh, let’s see… | -你记得的最后一件事是什么 -我想想 |
[44:01] | March 21st. Sunset was 7:33 P.M. | 3月21日 日落在晚上7点33分 |
[44:05] | Moon was waxing crescent. | 娥眉月 |
[44:06] | Dinner was Cornish hen, rice… | 晚餐吃小母鸡 米饭… |
[44:08] | Mom, that happened over a week ago. | 妈妈 那是一个星期前的事了 |
[44:11] | Do you remember anything else? | 你还记得别的事吗 |
[44:18] | No. | 不 |
[44:20] | I suppose that’s odd. | 我觉得是很奇怪 |
[44:26] | I wonder what the weather is like today. | 不知道今天天气怎么样 |
[44:29] | It would be nice to go to the park. | 去公园肯定很不错 |
[44:31] | Dad never let you off the grounds. | 爸爸从来不让你出去的 |
[44:37] | Your father isn’t here anymore. | 你父亲现在已经不在了 |
[44:43] | You can do whatever you want, Mom. | 你想做什么都行 妈妈 |
[45:02] | That’s more like it. See? | 这才像话 看 |
[45:05] | That’s the guy I know. | 这才是我认识的你 |
[45:06] | What? The guy who just ate ten hot dogs? | 什么 吃了十根热狗的我吗 |
[45:08] | No, a guy who doesn’t need a mission to exist. | 不 不需要任务才能存在的你 |
[45:17] | You know, a part of me just wishes that… | 我内心中有一部分希望… |
[45:20] | I could tell everyone here to enjoy this while they still can. | 我能告诉大家趁还有机会 享受这一切吧 |
[45:24] | Yeah, a part of me wishes I didn’t know. | 我内心中有一部分希望我压根不知道 |
[45:27] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 好吧 很抱歉 |
[45:29] | No, no, it’s just… | 不 不 只是… |
[45:31] | all the what-ifs start to haunt you, you know? | 你开始满脑子都是那些”如果” |
[45:34] | I wonder how different things would’ve been if I hadn’t left. | 如果我当初没有离开 会怎么样 |
[45:39] | I wonder how different things would have been if I had. | 如果我当初离开了 又会怎么样 |
[45:43] | I can’t believe how much time I just wasted believing Dad, | 我真不敢相信我竟然浪费了这么久相信爸爸 |
[45:47] | thinking that I could save the world. | 以为我能拯救世界 |
[45:49] | I mean, we can’t go back. | 我们回不去了 |
[45:51] | And despite everything, I’m… | 不管怎么样 我… |
[45:54] | I’m grateful for him. | 我很感激他 |
[45:57] | I mean, without him, we never would have met. | 没有他 我们就永远不会相遇 |
[46:00] | – I… – Right. | -我… -对 |
[46:01] | I think maybe you’re the only person who really knows who I am | 我觉得也许只有你清楚我到底是怎样的人 |
[46:04] | and still likes me anyway. | 还依然喜欢我了 |
[46:14] | I need to get to the airport and get home to Claire. | 我得去机场飞回去找克莱尔了 |
[46:23] | Goodbye, Luther. | 再见 路瑟 |
[46:37] | Allison, wait. | 艾莉森 等等 |
[46:38] | Luther, I can’t. My plane. | 路瑟 不行 我的飞机 |
[46:40] | Allison Hargreeves… | 艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[46:45] | will you dance with me? | 你愿意和我跳一支舞吗 |
[49:25] | You’re the sweetest, kindest man I’ve ever known. | 你是我认识的最温柔 最体贴的人 |
[49:29] | If it wasn’t completely obvious, | 如果你没看出来的话 我现在告诉你 |
[49:31] | I’ve compared every man I’ve ever met to you. | 我把我所遇见的每个男人都和你做比较 |
[49:33] | Oh, we should have done that a long time ago. | 我们早就该这么做了 |
[49:36] | – I’m an idiot. – No you’re not. | -我是个笨蛋 -不 你不是 |
[49:42] | You know, if we leave now, we can make that flight. | 如果我们现在就离开 还能赶上飞机 |
[49:46] | We? | 我们 |
[50:07] | Gloria, the Handler knows that Five is up to something. | 格洛丽亚 管理人知道5号另有目的了 |
[50:10] | Get this to Hazel and Cha-Cha immediately. | 赶紧把这个送到黑泽尔和恰恰手上 |
[50:14] | – Immediately. – Okay. Yeah. | -马上 -好吧 |
[50:19] | Who are they? | 他们是谁啊 |
[50:31] | 时间局 改派 保护哈罗德·詹金斯 | |
[50:58] | 时间局 终结黑泽尔 准备马上撤离 | |
[51:14] | 时间局 终结恰恰 准备马上撤离 | |
[51:27] | You know that’s not how we do things here. | 你知道我们这里的流程不是这样的 |
[51:32] | Where’s Gloria? | 格洛丽亚在哪里 |
[51:33] | Don’t know. Couldn’t find her anywhere. | 不知道 哪里都找不到她 |
[51:46] | You’re a great disappointment to me. | 你真是太让我失望了 |
[51:49] | You can’t change what’s to come, Five. | 你改变不了将会发生的事 5号 |
[51:52] | I truly find it so odd that you can’t shed this fantasy. | 我真的很奇怪 你为什么就是冥顽不灵 |
[51:57] | You’re a first-rate pragmatist. | 你是一个一流的务实主义者 |
[52:00] | You belong here with us. | 你属于这里 和我们一起 |
[52:02] | I don’t belong anywhere, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我不属于任何地方 |
[52:05] | – You made me a killer. – You were always a killer. | -你让我变成了一个杀手 -你天生就是杀手 |
[52:10] | I just pointed you in a direction. | 我只是给你指明了方向 |
[52:14] | Dad was wrong for keeping you locked up all those years. | 爸爸不该把你关了这么多年 |
[52:16] | I should have said something. We all should have. | 我应该说些什么的 我们都该说些什么 |
[52:19] | There’s something else that needs to be said, Diego. | 你们应该说的不是这个 狄戈 |
[52:23] | Pogo and I… we’ve been lying. | 伯格和我…骗了你们 |
[52:26] | Lying to all of you. | 骗了你们所有人 |
[52:33] | – Security. – It’s Dot! | -保安 -是点点 |
[52:35] | Security to tube room. | 请保安到气动管室 |
[52:37] | Security breach in tube room. | 气动管室出现安全漏洞 |
[52:40] | Security– | 保安 |
[52:41] | – I’m gonna throw this stuff in the dryer. – Okay. | -我把这些放到烘干机里 -好的 |
[53:04] | 用药物 保持稳定 | |
[53:06] | Security breach in tube room. Security to tube room. | 气动管室出现安全漏洞 请保安到气动管室 |
[53:14] | What’s the rush, Five? | 跑什么 5号 |
[53:16] | – We’re just getting started. – Security to tube room. | -我们才刚开始 -请保安到气动管室 |
[53:18] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[53:25] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[53:28] | I did it. It worked. | 我成功了 成功了 |
[53:32] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[53:33] | Is this really how you want the last line of your report to read? | 你真的想让你的人生报告这样结尾吗 |
[53:36] | When I’m done, I’m done, I guess. | 我想结尾自然会结尾 |
[53:38] | You can’t keep this up, Five. | 你不可能一直这样下去 5号 |
[53:40] | We both know that even you have a limit. | 我们都知道即使是你 也有限度 |
[53:42] | I saved you from a lifetime of being alone. | 我让你不用孤独一生 |
[53:46] | You owe me. | 是你欠我的 |
[53:49] | Please evacuate. | 请赶紧撤离 |
[53:50] | Remain calm. | 保持冷静 |
[53:52] | – Do not panic. – I do owe a debt. | -不要惊慌 -我的确有债要还 |
[53:56] | – But it’s not to you. – Please evacuate. | -但不是欠你 -请赶紧撤离 |
[53:58] | Remain calm. | 保持冷静 |
[54:00] | – Do not panic. – Shit. | -不要惊慌 -该死 |
[54:15] | Hey, what are you doing– | 你在干什么 |
[54:46] | Hold the phone. | 先等等 |
[54:47] | We all died fighting this thing the first time around. | 我们第一次和这玩意对抗时都死了 |
[54:48] | 周三 上午8点15分 […再次] | |
[54:50] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[54:51] | Klaus, shockingly, has a point. | 克劳斯竟然说的很有道理 |
[54:53] | What gives us a win this time? | 我们这次有什么机会 |
[54:56] | Je– Jesus! | 天哪 |
[55:00] | You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too? | 各位 是我还嗨着 还是说你们也看到他了 |
[55:03] | Five, where have you been? | 小五 你去哪里了 |
[55:05] | – Are you all right? – Who did this? | -你没事吧 -这是谁干的 |
[55:08] | Irrelevant. | 不重要 |
[55:21] | So, the apocalypse is in three days. | 三天后就要末日了 |
[55:24] | The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us. | 拯救世界的唯一机会就是 我们 |
[55:27] | – The Umbrella Academy. – Yeah, but with me, obviously. | -伞学院 -没错 不过当然要加上我 |
[55:31] | So if y’all don’t get your sideshow acts together | 如果你们不赶紧把你们的闲事放在一边 |
[55:33] | and get over yourselves, we’re screwed. | 团结起来 我们就完蛋了 |
[55:35] | Who cares if Dad messed us up? | 谁在乎爸爸是不是毁了我们 |
[55:37] | Are we gonna let that define us? | 难道我们就要认命吗 |
[55:40] | No. | 不 |
[55:42] | And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, | 为了让我们能活到下周 |
[55:44] | I’ve come back with a lead. | 我找到了一条线索 |
[55:46] | I know who’s responsible for the apocalypse. | 我知道末日是因谁而起的了 |
[55:51] | This is who we have to stop. | 我们要阻止的人是他 |
[55:54] | Harold Jenkins? | 哈罗德·詹金斯 |
[55:56] | Who the hell is Harold Jenkins? | 哈罗德·詹金斯是谁 |