时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | On the seventh hour of the first day of October, 1989, | 1989年10月1日7点 |
[00:12] | a woman went into labor. | 一个女人分娩了 |
[00:20] | Mr. Jenkins, meet your son. | 詹金斯先生 见见您儿子 |
[00:22] | This was unusual in no way whatsoever. | 这完全是稀松平常的一件事 |
[00:25] | The culmination of a normal, average pregnancy. | 是普通正常怀孕的自然结果 |
[00:29] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[00:30] | The child was average in every way. | 这个孩子也完全普通 |
[00:33] | Unfortunately for the world, | 但对于这世界不幸的是 |
[00:35] | the circumstances of his raising… | 他受到的养育 |
[00:38] | …were anything but. | 却很不寻常 |
[00:39] | Code! | 情况危急 |
[00:41] | Get a crash cart in here now! | 马上推急救车进来 |
[00:43] | BP 80 over 30, she’s coding. | 血压80/30 她不行了 |
[00:46] | Clear! | 离手 |
[00:48] | Help, Harold. Help us. | 救我们 哈罗德 救救我们 |
[00:50] | Worry not, Umbrella Academy. | 别担心 伞学院 |
[00:53] | I’ll save you from the evil Doctor Terminal. | 我会从邪恶的终结者博士手中解救你们 |
[00:59] | Bang! Bang! | 砰 砰 |
[01:04] | Harold, put away those stupid dolls… | 哈罗德 把那些破玩具收起来 |
[01:07] | and get me a beer. | 给我拿瓶啤酒 |
[01:16] | And hurry up about it! | 快点的 |
[01:27] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[02:05] | They’re coming! I think I see their car! | 他们来了 我看到他们的车了 |
[02:10] | I see them! I see the car! | 我看到他们了 我看到车了 |
[02:17] | Spaceboy! My favorite! | 太空男孩 我的最爱 |
[02:32] | – What? – Excuse me. I’m your biggest fan. | -干什么 -打扰了 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[02:35] | You’re not supposed to be in here. | 你不该跨过来的 |
[02:36] | Get back behind the barricade! | 回到路障后面 |
[02:38] | It’s just… | 但是… |
[02:40] | I was born on the same day as the Academy kids. | 我跟学院的孩子们在同一天出生 |
[02:43] | I think I’m like them. I must be. | 我觉得我也像他们一样 肯定是的 |
[02:45] | I haven’t quite figured out what my power is… yet. | 我还没搞清楚我的异能是什么 |
[02:48] | But maybe with your help, we can find out. | 但或许有你帮忙 我们可以搞清楚 |
[02:50] | You have no power. | 你没有异能 |
[02:52] | You never will have power. | 你永远不会有异能 |
[02:54] | Now, go home. | 回家去吧 |
[02:56] | No, please. Just… I… | 不 求你 我… |
[02:58] | You have to let me stay. I came all this way. | 你必须让我留下 我都大老远来了 |
[03:00] | Please don’t make me go back. | 请别打发我回去 |
[03:02] | A little word of advice, my boy. | 给你点建议 孩子 |
[03:04] | Not everyone in this world can be powerful. | 这世上不是每个人都能很强大的 |
[03:07] | Chasing something unattainable | 追逐不可能的梦想 |
[03:09] | is a recipe for a lifetime of disappointment and resentment. | 只会铸就终生的失望和怨恨 |
[03:13] | So get off my property. | 所以 滚出我家 |
[03:34] | 本 5号 哈格鲁弗斯 克劳斯 艾莉森 路瑟 狄戈 | |
[03:36] | 本 5号 哈格鲁弗斯 克劳斯 | |
[03:42] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[03:43] | Get your ass down here. | 给我下来 |
[03:52] | What’s that shit on your face? | 你脸上那是什么玩意 |
[04:05] | Make yourself useful and go get me another beer. | 做点有用的事 去给我拿瓶啤酒 |
[04:16] | Hurry up! | 快点的 |
[04:53] | Jenkins, Harold. | 哈罗德·詹金斯 |
[05:20] | Yeah… Come on, baby. | 好了 拜托 宝贝 |
[05:23] | Money, money, money, money, money… | 钱钱钱钱钱 |
[05:26] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[06:11] | 时间局 改派 保护哈罗德·詹金斯 | |
[06:15] | – Harold Jenkins? – Who the hell is Harold Jenkins? | -哈罗德·詹金斯 -哈罗德·詹金斯是谁 |
[06:20] | I don’t know… yet. | 我还不知道 |
[06:23] | But I do know that he’s responsible for the apocalypse. | 但我知道是他带来了末日 |
[06:27] | So we have to find him. | 所以我们得找到他 |
[06:29] | And we have to do it now. | 我们得立刻去 |
[06:30] | How is he connected to what’s gonna happen? | 他跟即将发生的事有什么关系 |
[06:32] | – I don’t know. – Wait, so you just know his name? | -我不知道 -那么你只知道他的名字吗 |
[06:35] | That’s it? | 没别的了 |
[06:36] | That’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[06:37] | There’s probably dozens of Jenkinses in the city. | 市里可能有十几个哈罗德·詹金斯呢 |
[06:39] | Well, we just better start looking, then. | 那我们最好赶紧开始找 |
[06:42] | No, it’s my fault. | 不 都是我的错 |
[06:44] | I just wanted them to maybe be proud of me for once. | 我只是希望他们能以我为豪一次 |
[06:47] | I mean, how– how could I | 我怎么能 |
[06:48] | even presume to be worthy of their attention? | 奢望得到他们的注意 |
[06:50] | Nothing’s ever big enough next to their holier-than-thou, | 与他们至高无上 肩负世界的破事比 |
[06:53] | weight of the world bullshit. | 什么都相形见绌 |
[06:55] | – Vanya! – What? | -范娅 -怎么了 |
[07:07] | What the hell is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[07:10] | You happened. | 是你 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry. Am I the only one that’s skeptical here? | 抱歉 难道只有我感到怀疑吗 |
[07:17] | I mean, how exactly do you know | 你是怎么知道 |
[07:19] | all of this about what’s his name? | 这些关于那个谁的事的 |
[07:21] | Harold Jenkins. | 哈罗德·詹金斯 |
[07:22] | You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house? | 还记得那些戴着面具来家里袭击的疯子吗 |
[07:24] | Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys. | 对 我记得他们 |
[07:27] | Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk. | 是啊 你喝醉时来袭击了我们的人 |
[07:29] | Yeah. Them. | 对 他们 |
[07:30] | They were sent by the Temps Commission | 他们是时间局派来 |
[07:31] | to stop me from coming back | 阻止我回到过去 |
[07:33] | – and preventing the end of life on Earth. – The Temps what? | -防止世界末日的 -什么局 |
[07:35] | My former employer. They monitor all of time and space | 我的前雇主 他们监控整个时间和空间 |
[07:38] | to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen… happens. | 以确保应该发生的事会发生 |
[07:42] | They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. | 他们相信三天后就是末日 |
[07:45] | So I went to Commission headquarters | 所以我去了局总部 |
[07:47] | and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. | 拦截了一条给那俩疯子的信息 |
[07:50] | “Protect Harold Jenkins.” | “保护哈罗德·詹金斯” |
[07:52] | So he must be responsible for the apocalypse. | 所以他肯定是造成了末日的人 |
[07:59] | What do you mean, protect time and space? | 什么意思 保护时间和空间 |
[08:00] | Where is this Hazel you’re talking about, Five? | 这个黑泽尔在哪 5号 |
[08:02] | My skin is on fire. | 我的皮肤着火了 |
[08:02] | Do you have any idea how insane this sounds? | 你知道这听上去多疯狂吗 |
[08:05] | You know what else is insane? | 知道还有什么很疯狂吗 |
[08:07] | I look like a 13-year-old boy. | 我一副十三岁男孩的样子 |
[08:10] | Klaus talks to the dead, | 克劳斯能跟死人说话 |
[08:11] | and Luther thinks he’s fooling everybody with that overcoat. | 路瑟以为他的那件大衣能骗得了谁 |
[08:14] | Everything about us is insane. It always has been. | 我们的一切都很疯狂 一直如此 |
[08:17] | He’s got a point there. | 他说得有道理 |
[08:18] | We didn’t choose this life, we’re just living it. | 我们并不能选择这种生活 只能去活 |
[08:21] | For the next three days, anyway. | 至少还能再活三天 |
[08:22] | But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. | 上次我们企图阻止时 都死了 |
[08:25] | Why is this time any different? | 这次为什么会有所不同 |
[08:26] | Why shouldn’t I go home to my daughter? | 我为什么不该回去找我女儿 |
[08:27] | Because this time, I’m here. | 因为这次 我在这里 |
[08:29] | We have the name of the man responsible. | 我们知道了肇事者的名字 |
[08:31] | Guys, we actually have the chance of | 各位 我们真的有机会 |
[08:33] | saving the lives of billions of people. | 拯救数百万人的生命 |
[08:37] | Including Claire. | 包括克莱尔 |
[08:41] | You know her name? | 你知道她的名字 |
[08:42] | I do, and I’d like to live long enough to meet her. | 是的 而且我想活到能见到她 |
[08:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:49] | Let’s get this bastard. | 我们去找到这个混蛋 |
[08:51] | You had me at Gerald Jenkins. | 你说杰拉德·詹金斯时我就同意了 |
[08:52] | Harold Jenkins. | 是哈罗德·詹金斯 |
[08:54] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[08:54] | I’ve already lost two people this week, | 我这周已经失去了两个人 |
[08:55] | I’m not losing anyone else. | 我不想再失去别人了 |
[08:57] | And Luther? | 路瑟呢 |
[08:59] | Yeah, you guys go. I’m gonna stay and go through Dad’s files. | 你们去吧 我要留下翻阅爸爸的文件 |
[09:03] | I still think this has something | 我仍然觉得这跟 |
[09:04] | to do with why he sent me to the Moon. | 他派我去月球有关 |
[09:06] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[09:07] | Now you wanna make the end of the world about you and Dad? | 你现在想把世界末日说成是你跟爸爸的事 |
[09:09] | No. “Watch for threats.” That’s what he told me. | 不 “留意威胁” 他是这么跟我说的 |
[09:12] | You think that’s a coincidence? | 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[09:13] | This all has to be connected somehow. | 这一切肯定都是有联系的 |
[09:14] | No, we should all stick together. | 不 我们该一起行动 |
[09:16] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没这个时间了 |
[09:17] | Let’s roll. | 走吧 |
[09:18] | I know where we can find this asshole. | 我知道去哪找这个混蛋 |
[09:19] | Klaus, you’re with me. | 克劳斯 你跟我走 |
[09:21] | Yeah. I– I’m good. | 我就算了 |
[09:23] | I think I’ll, uh… | 我还是… |
[09:27] | I think I’ll pass, I’m… | 我还是算了 |
[09:29] | feeling a little under the weather, so, uh… | 我有点不舒服 |
[09:55] | “Contract to kill Number Five terminated. | “杀死5号的合同中止” |
[09:57] | Await further instruction.” | “等待进一步通知” |
[09:59] | Obviously, Number Five cleared things up with the Commission. | 显然 5号跟时间局那边和好了 |
[10:02] | You think they let that little shit off so easy? | 你觉得他们会这么轻易放过那小混蛋吗 |
[10:05] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[10:07] | Sure it does. He’s a legend. | 当然说得通 他就是个传奇 |
[10:09] | And what are we? Chopped liver? | 那我们算什么 猪杂碎吗 |
[10:11] | Whatever, whatever. | 随便随便吧 |
[10:13] | I need a hit of sucrose. | 我需要一点糖分 |
[10:15] | – I’m headin’ to the vending machine. – Fine. | -我要去自动售货机 -随你 |
[10:17] | Fine. Fine. | 随你 随你 |
[10:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:31] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:46] | “Terminate Cha-Cha for immediate extraction.” | “终结恰恰 准备马上撤离” |
[10:54] | I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record. | 这个詹金斯肯定有案底 |
[10:57] | We gotta get our hands on this file. | 我们只需要拿到这份档案 |
[10:59] | And your plan is to what? Waltz in there and just ask for it? | 你的计划是什么 直接走进去要吗 |
[11:02] | I know the station like the back of my hand, sis. | 我对警局了如指掌 妹妹 |
[11:04] | I’ve spent a lot of time inside. | 我在里面待过很久 |
[11:06] | Handcuffed. | 但是被铐着 |
[11:07] | – Whatever. Here’s the plan. – Plan? | -管他呢 计划如下 -计划 |
[11:10] | I’m just gonna blink in and get the file. | 我直接穿进去拿到档案就行 |
[11:12] | No, that’s not… | 不 那不… |
[11:14] | You don’t know the ins and outs of this place, okay? | 你不了解这地方的结构布局 |
[11:16] | I literally just did this yesterday. | 我昨天才做过的 |
[11:18] | What? | 什么 |
[11:20] | My yesterday, not your yesterday. | 我的昨天 不是你的昨天 |
[11:22] | It’ll take me two seconds. | 两秒钟就能好 |
[11:23] | Why don’t I just go? – Listen to me. | 我直接去就行了 -听着 |
[11:24] | You are not going in there. | 你不能进去 |
[11:26] | I made a call. | 我做了决定 |
[11:28] | That’s what a leader does. | 领袖就是这样的 |
[11:30] | He leads. | 领导 |
[11:34] | – Beeman. – Jesus Christ. | -比曼 -天哪 |
[11:40] | – You shouldn’t be here. – I need to look at a file. | -你不该来的 -我需要看份文件 |
[11:44] | Guy named Harold Jenkins. | 那人叫哈罗德·詹金斯 |
[11:46] | No, you need to leave town. | 不 你需要出城 |
[11:48] | I shouldn’t be telling you this, | 我都不该跟你说的 |
[11:49] | but they’re looking at you for her murder. | 但他们认为是你杀了她 |
[11:51] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[11:53] | Your prints were all over the crime scene. | 现场到处是你的指纹 |
[11:55] | You two had a lot of heated arguments over the years. | 而且你俩这些年经常吵得很凶 |
[11:57] | It doesn’t look good, that’s all I’m saying. | 我就是说 情况对你不利 |
[11:58] | – Unbelievable. – The only reason I’m telling you this | -难以置信 -我之所以告诉你 |
[12:01] | is ’cause I know you and her used to be close. | 是因为我知道你们以前关系很亲密 |
[12:03] | Personally, I think you’re a real pain in the ass. | 我个人认为你就是个混蛋 |
[12:07] | I also know you’d never do anything like that. | 但我也知道你绝不会那么做的 |
[12:12] | Just do me a favor and just stay out of sight, | 帮帮忙 低调点 |
[12:15] | until I have more to go on. | 直到我找到更多线索 |
[12:17] | I will. | 好 |
[12:19] | I just… | 我… |
[12:21] | I can’t leave without that file. | 我必须拿到那份文件 |
[12:23] | You understand I could lose my job, right? | 你知道我可能会失去工作吧 |
[12:25] | That file, it won’t… | 那份文件… |
[12:28] | bring Patch back, | 虽然不能让帕奇复生 |
[12:29] | but it could save some lives. | 但可以拯救很多条人命 |
[12:31] | I can’t explain to you how, I… | 我无法向你解释为什么 我… |
[12:35] | I just need you to trust me. | 我需要你信任我 |
[12:40] | This is Vanya. | 我是范娅 |
[12:40] | Leave a message, I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我稍后再回电 |
[12:43] | Hey, Vanya, it’s me. | 范娅 是我 |
[12:46] | I just wanted to… | 我想… |
[12:50] | Things have gotten so messed up. | 事情变得好糟糕 |
[12:52] | And… all I ever wanted was to be a good sister to you. | 我只想做好你的姐姐 |
[12:58] | Guess I pretty much failed at that. | 看来我是失败了 |
[13:02] | But you need to call me. Okay? | 但你要给我回电 好吗 |
[13:05] | I love you, sis. | 我爱你 妹妹 |
[13:09] | So? | 怎么样 |
[13:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:18] | – Holy shit. – What? | -我去 -怎么了 |
[13:21] | Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody. | 哈罗德·詹金斯就是雷纳德·皮博迪 |
[13:25] | He never even looked at them. | 他看都没看过 |
[13:26] | 哈格鲁弗斯 第575天-第599天 | |
[13:27] | Why would he…? | 为什么… |
[13:31] | Why not? | 为什么不看 |
[13:34] | Why not? | 为什么不看 |
[13:40] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[13:42] | Luther, you need to tie me up so I can– | 路瑟 你得把我绑起来 让我… |
[13:46] | Are you drinking? | 你在喝酒吗 |
[13:51] | Holy sh… | 我去… |
[13:53] | Holy shit, you’re drunk. | 我去 你喝醉了 |
[13:55] | And you busted into Dad’s liquor cabinet. | 你还打开了爸爸的酒柜 |
[13:58] | He’s gonna be so pissed. | 他会气死的 |
[14:02] | Get him. | 召唤他 |
[14:05] | Dad. Do it, now. | 爸爸 马上叫他 |
[14:08] | I told you already, all right? I– I can’t! | 我说了 我做不到 |
[14:11] | Little shit! | 小混蛋 |
[14:16] | Please… I… | 求你 我… |
[14:24] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[14:25] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[14:27] | Of course I tried! | 我当然试过 |
[14:30] | All right? God knows, I’ve tried, but he is as he was in life, | 好吗 天晓得我试过 但他像生前一样 |
[14:33] | he’s a stubborn prick! | 是个固执的混蛋 |
[14:35] | He needs to answer to me for what he did. | 他需要就他对我做的事给出个解释 |
[14:38] | For sending me up there. | 他把我送了上去 |
[14:40] | I sacrificed everything for him, my entire life. | 我为他牺牲了一切 我的一生 |
[14:44] | I never left this house. | 我从未离开过这个家 |
[14:45] | I never had friends. | 我从没有朋友 |
[14:48] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[14:51] | For nothing. | 毫无意义 |
[14:52] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[14:54] | Hey, just… just… | 你… |
[14:56] | Just relax, okay? Just– Just relax. | 你放松点 好吗 |
[14:59] | I– I could try again. | 我可以再试一次 |
[15:01] | I mean, I can’t promise I’m clean enough. But just– | 我无法保证我现在够清醒 但… |
[15:06] | Hey, come on. Hey, hey, hey, come on. | 别喝了 别喝了 |
[15:07] | That’s– That’s enough of that. Enough of that. Come on. | 你够了 喝够了 行了 |
[15:11] | Come on, come on. | 行了 |
[15:14] | Chin up there, big guy. | 振作起来 大块头 |
[15:17] | It’s okay. Just go. | 没事的 你走吧 |
[15:19] | Why– Why don’t we find the others? I’m sure Allison could help. | 我们找别人来吧 艾莉森肯定能帮你 |
[15:22] | I don’t want her. | 我不想要她 |
[15:23] | I don’t want them to see me like this. | 我不希望他们看到我这样 |
[15:27] | Besides, I– You know, I’d just hold them back. | 而且 我只会拖累他们 |
[15:30] | What they’re doing is too important. | 而他们在做的事太重要了 |
[15:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[15:35] | You’re our Number One, remember? | 你可是我们的1号 记得吗 |
[15:37] | “O Captain! My Captain!” | “船长 我的船长” |
[15:42] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah, right? | 是吧 |
[15:58] | – Luther. – You know, Diego was right. | -路瑟 -狄戈是对的 |
[16:02] | Dad sent me up to the Moon… | 爸爸送我去月球 |
[16:05] | because he couldn’t stand the sight of this. | 是因为他不想看到这个 |
[16:10] | Of what… | 看到… |
[16:12] | Of what he did to me. | 他对我做的事 |
[16:14] | Of what I’ve become. | 看到我的样子 |
[16:17] | No, no, no. That’s… That’s not… | 不不 那不是… |
[16:22] | It… | 那… |
[16:23] | Damn it, Dad was such an asshole right to the end. | 该死 爸爸直到死都那么混蛋 |
[16:29] | You know, if… | 如果… |
[16:31] | if there’s anything else… | 如果我还能… |
[16:35] | that I can do, or… | 做点什么 |
[16:37] | I wanna be like you. | 我想像你那样 |
[16:38] | – I wanna do whatever it is that you– – No, no, no no. | -我想做你… -不 |
[16:41] | – Yeah. I do. Yeah. – You don’t. No. Absolutely not. | -我想 -你不想的 绝对不想 |
[16:43] | Come on, Klaus. ‘Cause you… | 拜托 克劳斯 |
[16:45] | you always seem so carefree, and I just need it. I… | 你总是看上去那么无忧无虑 我需要… |
[16:49] | – I wanna be Number Four. – Trust me. Trust me. | -我想做4号 -相信我 相信我 |
[16:52] | – You don’t want that. – I do… | -你不想的 -我想… |
[16:54] | You don’t want that. | 你不想的 |
[16:56] | What you need is just… just lay down, sleep it off. | 你只需要躺下 把这劲儿睡过去 |
[16:59] | You’ll feel better in the morning. Okay? | 你早上感觉就会好多了 好吗 |
[17:01] | Fine, I’ll go by myself. | 那好 我自己去 |
[17:03] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[17:05] | No, no, no, Luther! | 别别别 路瑟 |
[17:06] | Luther, I can’t let you– | 路瑟 我不能让你… |
[17:12] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[17:25] | Would it really be so bad | 如果我们不去找手提箱 |
[17:28] | if we didn’t find the briefcase? | 真的会那么糟糕吗 |
[17:31] | You know what happens to people who step out of line. | 你知道违规的人有什么下场 |
[17:40] | I guess I’m just tired of | 我觉得我只是 |
[17:42] | all this being told what to do, where to go. | 厌倦了天天被指使着去做什么 去哪里 |
[17:46] | Wouldn’t it be nice to kill who you want for a change? | 你不想杀死你自己想杀的人 |
[17:49] | Not who the Commission tells us to? | 而不是时间局要求我们杀的人吗 |
[17:53] | Sure are in the middle of nowhere. | 这里可是荒郊野外了 |
[18:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:05] | Just tying my shoe. | 系鞋带 |
[18:07] | Our only choice is to do what they say. | 我们只有服从他们的命令 |
[18:10] | One way or another, they always get you. | 他们不管怎么样都会抓到你的 |
[18:16] | You’re right. I know you’re right. | 你是对的 我知道 |
[18:20] | Doesn’t change I feel like we ought to do somethin’ that matters. | 但我还是觉得我们该做点重要的事 |
[18:23] | What we do matters. | 我们做的事的确很重要 |
[18:25] | I mean, to us. | 我指对我们重要的事 |
[18:26] | Not to some asshole executives in polyester suits. | 而不是对那些穿涤纶西装的混蛋高管而言的 |
[18:30] | You and I’ve been doin’ what they say so long, | 你和我这么久以来一直在听他们的命令 |
[18:33] | I don’t even know what I think anymore. | 我都不知道我自己是怎么想的了 |
[18:37] | You hear that? Listen? | 你听到了吗 听 |
[18:40] | That’s a pileated woodpecker. | 那是北美黑啄木鸟 |
[18:43] | Yeah. If there’s one, I bet there’s two. | 没错 如果有一只 就还有第二只 |
[18:50] | They mate for life. | 他们与伴侣相伴终身 |
[18:51] | The male will bring his partner food to show he can provide, | 雄性会为伴侣带来食物 以示他能养家 |
[18:54] | some cedar bug or critter. | 雪松的虫子或小虫之类的 |
[18:56] | It’s all part of the mating ritual. | 这都是交配仪式的一部分 |
[18:58] | Look at him. | 看它啊 |
[19:02] | When he’s hungry, he eats, when he’s tired, he nests, | 它饿了就吃 累了就休息 |
[19:05] | when he’s horny, he screws, free to be free. | 性欲来了就干 自由自在 |
[19:08] | Pretty sure they got it figured out. | 它们想得很明白 |
[19:11] | – And what’s that? – A simple life with a partner. | -明白什么 -与伴侣度过的简单生活 |
[19:15] | Sometimes what you want’s right in front of you. | 有时候你想要的就在眼前 |
[19:18] | By the time you realize it, it’s too late. | 等你意识到时 已经太迟 |
[19:37] | – Home, sweet home. – Yep. | -回家真好 -是啊 |
[19:44] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[19:46] | I could eat. | 有一点 |
[20:13] | Be careful, okay? We don’t know what Peabody’s capable of. | 小心 好吗 我们不清楚皮博迪的本事 |
[20:16] | Yeah, he didn’t seem dangerous when I first saw him. | 我初见他时没觉得他很危险 |
[20:18] | Looked kinda scrawny. | 看上去很瘦小 |
[20:19] | Yeah, well, so are most serial killers and mass murderers. | 大部分连环杀手和屠杀犯都是呢 |
[20:22] | – I mean, look at him. – Thanks. | -看看他啊 -谢了 |
[20:24] | Good point. So what’s this guy want with Vanya? | 有道理 这人对范娅有什么企图 |
[20:27] | I don’t know. How about we ask him after we kill him? | 我不知道 我们杀了他之后再问问吧 |
[20:31] | Look, I’m gonna burst through– | 我要闯进… |
[20:34] | You know what? It would be nice for people just to stick to– | 知道吗 如果大家能照计划行事… |
[20:38] | the plan. | 就好了 |
[20:40] | Great. | 真棒 |
[20:51] | Subtle. | 真隐秘 |
[20:53] | You know, the door was unlocked. | 门根本没锁 |
[20:54] | Yeah, well, my way works just fine. | 我的办法不是挺好的 |
[20:57] | Spread out. | 分头找 |
[20:59] | Yell if you, uh… you know, you’re in trouble. | 如果你们有麻烦了就喊 |
[21:03] | Ah, inspiring leadership. | 令人振奋的领导 |
[21:05] | One of the greats. | 最棒了 |
[21:18] | 圣普鲁维姆堂管弦乐队 范娅·哈格鲁弗斯 | |
[21:23] | Guys, you need to see this. | 伙计们 你们得来看看这个 |
[21:28] | All our faces are burnt off. | 我们的脸都被烧掉了 |
[21:31] | Well, that’s not creepy. | 还真是不恐怖呢 |
[21:33] | This guy’s got some serious issues. | 这人病得不轻 |
[21:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:39] | This was never about Vanya. | 根本不是冲着范娅来的 |
[21:43] | This was about us. | 而是冲我们来的 |
[21:47] | Five. Wh– | 小五 怎… |
[21:49] | Wh– Blood. | 血 |
[21:55] | Jesus, Five. | 天哪 小五 |
[21:57] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你怎么之前不吭声 |
[21:58] | You have to keep going. | 你们得继续 |
[22:00] | So… close. | 很接近了 |
[22:03] | Five. | 小五 |
[22:05] | Five! | 小五 |
[22:16] | This place is so nice. | 这地方真不错 |
[22:19] | Whose is it, again? | 是谁的来着 |
[22:21] | This is Grandma’s place. | 奶奶的小屋 |
[22:22] | Lots of pinched cheeks, right… here. | 她很喜欢捏我的脸 就在这里 |
[22:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:36] | You spend your whole life trying to forget about | 你这一辈子都在努力遗忘 |
[22:38] | the crap you went through as a kid. | 你小时候经历的破事 |
[22:39] | You know? | 是吧 |
[22:41] | And then, the second you step back in, | 然后你一回到过去 |
[22:43] | you feel just as insignificant. | 又像当初那样觉得自己无足轻重 |
[22:49] | Yeah, I know. | 我理解 |
[22:53] | You know, we don’t have to stay here. We can just… | 我们不是非得待在这里的 我们可以… |
[22:56] | – get a shitty motel or something. – No. | -去找间破旅馆住 -不 |
[22:59] | It’s perfect for what we need to do. | 这对于我们要做的事很合适 |
[23:01] | Which is what, exactly? | 究竟是什么事 |
[23:02] | We need to find out what you’re truly capable of. | 搞清楚你真正的能力 |
[23:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[23:05] | Remember what you said to me the first day we met? | 记得我们初见那天你对我说的话吗 |
[23:07] | Practice makes perfect. | 熟能生巧 |
[23:08] | Yeah, this is a little different than chord progressions. | 对 但这可跟练和弦不太一样 |
[23:11] | I mean, if I do… | 如果我… |
[23:16] | Look, I can’t even say it. | 我都不能说出口 |
[23:17] | I can’t wrap my head around it. There’s– | 我想不通 这… |
[23:19] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[23:20] | You’ve spent your entire life | 你这辈子一直觉得 |
[23:22] | feeling less than your brothers and sisters, | 自己不如哥哥姐姐 |
[23:23] | only to discover you’ve had this in you the entire time. | 结果却发现你一直都有这个能力 |
[23:29] | You owe it to yourself to discover what that really means. | 你为了自己也该去搞清楚这究竟意味着什么 |
[23:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:34] | Clear your mind. | 清空思绪 |
[23:36] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[23:38] | Where better to do that than here? | 还有哪里比这里 更合适做这个 |
[24:00] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[24:03] | I want you to come with me. | 我希望你跟我一起走 |
[24:05] | Where? | 去哪 |
[24:06] | Anywhere. It doesn’t matter to me. | 哪都行 我不在乎 |
[24:09] | Let’s just fly away, like those warblers. | 我们像那些刺嘴莺一样飞走吧 |
[24:13] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:15] | Sure, everything’s swell. | 嗯 都好 |
[24:16] | No, it isn’t. | 才不是 |
[24:18] | Customer service, 32 years. You… You learn a thing or two. | 做了32年的服务员 你总能学会点东西 |
[24:23] | It’s just work. | 只是工作的事 |
[24:25] | It’s a new assignment. | 新任务 |
[24:27] | Corporate. | 公司的事 |
[24:29] | We’re supposed to follow orders, no questions asked, but… | 我们本该不问问题 执行命令 但… |
[24:34] | – But what? – I don’t want to. | -但什么 -我不想 |
[24:37] | Not anymore. | 现在不想了 |
[24:39] | I’m done playin’ their games. I’m ready for a change. | 我不想再玩他们的游戏了 我想改变 |
[24:43] | I think you are, too. | 我觉得你也想 |
[24:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:52] | Yes, really. | 真的 |
[24:54] | I mean, it– it’s like what you said. | 就像你说的 |
[24:57] | “Life is short, and if you wanna do something, | “人生苦短 你想要什么” |
[24:59] | you just gotta… go for it.” | “就要去争取” |
[25:03] | You have no idea, uh… | 你都想不到 |
[25:05] | – how happy that makes me. – Sure. Sure, I do. | -这让我多开心 -我当然知道 |
[25:10] | How did your partner take it? | 你的搭档怎么想的 |
[25:15] | I haven’t told her. | 我还没告诉她呢 |
[25:17] | In the years we worked together, she’s never taken a sick day. | 我们一起工作了那么久 她从未请过病假 |
[25:19] | Her job’s her life. I wouldn’t know where to start. | 工作是她的生命 我都不知该怎么开口 |
[25:22] | I mean, it wouldn’t be right to just disappear. | 直接失踪可不对 |
[25:25] | Okay, I’ll try. | 好 我尽量 |
[25:28] | – You better be packed and ready… – Okay. | -你最好收拾东西准备好 -好 |
[25:30] | …when I come to get you. We leave in the middle of the night. | 等我来接你时 我们半夜逃跑 |
[25:33] | – Two stowaways. – Okay. | -两个偷跑者 -好 |
[25:35] | Assuming you still wanna do it. | 如果你到时还想跑的话 |
[25:36] | – I understand– – Hazel. | -我能理解… -黑泽尔 |
[25:37] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[25:39] | I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. | 我这辈子从未对什么事这么确定过 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:03] | Okay, I just… | 好 我… |
[26:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:36] | You can do this, Klaus. Luther needs you. | 你可以的 克劳斯 路瑟需要你 |
[26:46] | I just… | 我… |
[26:49] | I just… | 我… |
[26:52] | This is… this is pointless. I… | 这真是…毫无意义 我… |
[26:56] | I’m goin’ home. I… I have to go home. I’m so dope sick. | 我要回家了 我得回家了 我难受死了 |
[27:03] | You know I could just walk through you, right? | 你知道我可以从你身上穿过去吧 |
[27:06] | – I’m well aware. – Ta-da! | -我很清楚 -看啊 |
[27:09] | But you need to keep trying. | 但你得继续努力 |
[27:11] | Help Luther. | 帮助路瑟 |
[27:12] | He could be anywhere right now, doing God knows what. | 他现在可能在任何地方 天知道他在做什么 |
[27:16] | You know what? This is probably a good thing. | 知道吗 这可能是好事 |
[27:19] | The big guy needs a life, | 大块头需要自己的生活 |
[27:20] | and tonight he’s out experiencing the real world! | 今晚他去体验现实世界了 |
[27:22] | He’s not ready for it. | 他还没准备好呢 |
[27:24] | Well, who is? Was I? Were you? | 谁准备好了呢 我吗 你吗 |
[27:27] | I– I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[27:30] | I know you weren’t ready to die violently at a young age. | 我知道你并没想年纪轻轻死得那么惨 |
[27:34] | Oh, sobriety isn’t easy. | 清醒好痛苦 |
[27:38] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么了 你干吗那么看着我 |
[27:41] | It’s not my responsibility. | 这又不是我的责任 |
[27:42] | I– I didn’t sign up to save you or him. | 我可没报名要救你或救他 |
[27:45] | You’re right. You didn’t. | 是啊 你没有 |
[27:48] | But if you were in trouble, there is nothing in this world | 但如果是你有麻烦 路瑟会不惜一切 |
[27:51] | Luther wouldn’t do to save your scrawny little junkie ass. | 去救你个瘦瘦的瘾君子 |
[27:59] | Damn it… | 该死 |
[28:04] | We should have taken him to the hospital. | 我们该送他去医院的 |
[28:06] | A kid with a shrapnel wound might raise some questions. | 身上有弹片的小孩可能会引起怀疑 |
[28:09] | Yeah, well, so does the murder shrine in Harold Jenkins’ attic. | 是啊 哈罗德·詹金斯阁楼的杀人神龛也会呢 |
[28:14] | He’s still losing a lot of blood. What do we do? | 他还在大量失血 我们怎么办 |
[28:16] | We gotta get the shrapnel out. | 我们得取出弹片 |
[28:25] | – Diego, where are you going? – Mom? | -狄戈 你去哪 -妈妈 |
[28:28] | Oh, hello, Diego, dear. | 你好 狄戈 亲爱的 |
[28:33] | What… | 怎么… |
[28:38] | How are you still… walking around? | 你怎么能…到处走动 |
[28:41] | One foot in front of the other. | 一步步迈啊 |
[28:44] | Why? How do you do it? | 怎么了 你怎么走 |
[28:49] | We’ve been to seven bars, three strip joints, | 我们去了七间酒吧 三个脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[28:52] | and a laundromat. | 和一家干洗店 |
[28:53] | Luther’s not here. Can we go home now? | 路瑟不在这里 我们能回家了吗 |
[28:55] | Would he give up on you? | 他会放弃你吗 |
[28:59] | That’s the biggest hairy guy I have ever seen. | 那真是我见过的块头最大毛最多的人了 |
[29:27] | God, this is torture. | 天哪 这是折磨 |
[29:29] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不清 |
[29:38] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[29:44] | Do you think he knows? | 你觉得他有意识吗 |
[29:46] | – I don’t think he cares. – Come on. | -我觉得他不会在乎的 -走 |
[29:55] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[29:57] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[29:58] | Brother! | 弟弟 |
[30:09] | Isn’t this amazing? | 这多棒啊 |
[30:10] | Yeah. We need to get you home. Come on. | 是啊 我们得送你回家 走 |
[30:13] | Home? This is my home now. | 回家 这里现在是我家了 |
[30:15] | Where are you going? Come back. | 你去哪 回来 |
[30:17] | Relax, I just wanna say hi. | 放松 我就想打个招呼 |
[30:20] | Huge fan of the furries. | 我好喜欢你的毛 |
[30:25] | – See? – Yeah. | -看 -行吧 |
[30:29] | Have you ever tried one of these? | 你吃过这个吗 |
[30:30] | – Yeah. – I’ve never felt so alive. | -吃过 -我从未感觉这么鲜活过 |
[30:33] | But I’m so thirsty. | 但我好渴 |
[30:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:37] | Wha– | 什么… |
[30:40] | – Why’d you do that? – I have no idea. | -你干吗那么做 -我也不知道 |
[30:49] | Come on, Klaus. You can do this. | 加油 克劳斯 你行的 |
[30:51] | Stay strong. Don’t give into temptation. | 坚强点 别向诱惑屈服 |
[30:55] | No! | 不 |
[31:06] | No! | 不 |
[31:57] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[32:00] | We need a medic here! | 我们这里需要医疗兵 |
[32:03] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[32:46] | Anything? | 有进展吗 |
[32:48] | There’s no answer at Vanya’s place. | 范娅家没人接听 |
[32:51] | And the receptionist at her music school | 她音乐学校的前台 |
[32:53] | said she was a no-show for her lessons today. | 说她今天也没去上课 |
[32:59] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[33:07] | I don’t know, it’s just surreal seeing her. | 我不知道 就是看到她感觉好不真实 |
[33:11] | I just wanna tell her that I’m s… | 我只想告诉她 我… |
[33:17] | We don’t have enough time. We gotta go. | 我们没时间了 我们得走了 |
[33:19] | I don’t know, Diego. | 我不知道 狄戈 |
[33:21] | Five is laying there, unconscious. We need him. | 小五在那里昏迷不醒呢 我们需要他 |
[33:24] | We can do this ourselves. | 我们自己也行的 |
[33:25] | We did that already, remember? | 那我们试过了 记得吗 |
[33:27] | We all ended up dead. | 我们都死了 |
[33:29] | I don’t know. I’m just… | 我不知道 |
[33:31] | I’m thinking I should go and see Claire before– | 我觉得我该回去见克莱尔 免得… |
[33:33] | You can’t run away from this, Allison. | 你不能逃避这个 艾莉森 |
[33:35] | That’s what started this whole mess in the first place. | 这个麻烦就是因此开始的 |
[33:40] | Luther was right. | 路瑟是对的 |
[33:46] | I didn’t think I would ever hear you say those words. | 我没想到还能听你说这种话 |
[33:48] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[33:49] | we gotta stick together. | 我们得团结一致 |
[33:55] | Where do we start? | 从哪开始 |
[33:56] | There’s no other addresses in the file, | 文件里没有别的地址 |
[33:58] | but there is another relation listed. | 但列了别的亲戚 |
[34:00] | Jenkins’ grandmother. | 詹金斯的奶奶 |
[34:02] | She lived near Jackpine Road. | 她住在杰克派恩路附近 |
[34:04] | You think he took her there? | 你觉得他把她带去了那里 |
[34:05] | It’s a good enough place to start. | 至少可以从那里查起 |
[34:17] | Nope. Come on, this way. | 不 这边走 |
[34:19] | – Wait, but the car is back that way. – Trust me, okay? Come on. | -等等 车在那边 -相信我 走吧 |
[34:22] | But what is going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[34:24] | They’re here for me. | 他们是来找我的 |
[34:26] | – They think I did something. – What do they think you did? | -他们觉得我做了些事 -什么事 |
[34:29] | Murder. | 杀人 |
[34:30] | – Did you? – No, no, no, of course not, okay? | -你杀人了吗 -没有 当然没有 |
[34:33] | Why would you ask that about me, anyway? | 你干吗要这么问 |
[34:34] | I mean, you do carry knives with you everywhere. | 你可是随时带刀的 |
[34:36] | Yeah, okay, we’re gonna have to split, okay? | 好吧 我们只能分头走了 |
[34:40] | I’m in charge. | 我负责 |
[34:41] | Remember? Vanya needs you. | 记得吗 范娅需要你 |
[34:45] | Don’t do anything stupid, okay? | 别做蠢事 好吗 |
[34:55] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[34:57] | Weapon on the ground, Diego. | 武器放在地上 狄戈 |
[35:02] | I expected better from you, Chuck. | 你这样太让我失望了 查克 |
[35:04] | I got orders. Don’t make this harder than it already is. | 我也是有命在身 别让我更难做了 |
[35:10] | Diego Hargreeves, you’re under arrest | 狄戈·哈格鲁弗斯 你因为 |
[35:12] | on the suspicion of murder of Detective Eudora Patch. | 涉嫌谋杀尤朵拉·帕奇警探被捕了 |
[35:14] | Rodriguez, I thought we were friends. | 罗德里格斯 我们不是朋友吗 |
[35:16] | You killed a cop, asshole. | 你杀了警察 混蛋 |
[35:18] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:19] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你说的任何话都将成为呈堂证供 |
[35:22] | Use that against me. | 拿这个当供词吧 |
[35:32] | Look, I ju– I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[35:34] | I know you can. | 我知道你能 |
[35:35] | Vanya, you’ve seen what people with power can do. | 范娅 你见识过异能者能做什么 |
[35:38] | They can stand up for those who can’t defend themselves. | 他们能去帮助无法自助的人 |
[35:41] | Yeah, and at what cost? | 代价是什么呢 |
[35:43] | I watched everything my brothers and sister could do | 我看着我哥哥姐姐们的本事 |
[35:45] | ruin their lives. | 毁了他们的人生 |
[35:46] | They’re full of holier-than-thou bullshit. | 他们满脑子都是至高无上的鬼扯 |
[35:50] | Like you said. | 是你说的 |
[35:52] | That’s what’s ruined their lives. | 那才是毁了他们人生的东西 |
[35:54] | And that’s not gonna happen to you. | 你不会这样的 |
[35:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:00] | Just try to move the boat. | 试试挪动那艘船 |
[36:09] | – Is anything happening? – Keep trying. | -有动静吗 -继续努力 |
[36:11] | But I don’t– | 但我不… |
[36:12] | Think about how you want the boat to move. | 想着你希望船动 |
[36:14] | Okay, but what? Do I– Do I… do I stare really hard? | 好吧 但怎么样呢 我是使劲盯着它吗 |
[36:19] | Am I supposed to point my fingers? Is…? | 还是拿手指指着它 |
[36:23] | I don’t know. There’s only one way to figure it out. | 我不知道 想知道只能试试 |
[36:54] | I ca– | 我… |
[36:55] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[36:57] | – What’s funny? – What’s…? | -有什么好笑的 -什么… |
[37:00] | I look and I feel ridiculous. | 我看着 感觉都好蠢 |
[37:01] | I have no idea how they did this stuff with a straight face. I– | 真不知他们是怎么能严肃地使用异能 |
[37:05] | It’s because you’re not used to it, that’s all. | 你只是不习惯 |
[37:07] | If you kept trying, maybe you would– | 如果你继续努力 或许… |
[37:14] | You are so invested in this. | 你对这个好上心 |
[37:17] | I– | 我… |
[37:19] | I’m just trying to help you, Vanya. | 我只是想帮你 范娅 |
[37:22] | You can’t just give up that easily. | 你不能这么轻易放弃 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:32] | Maybe you’re right. I think we’re both tired. | 或许你是对的 我们都累了 |
[37:35] | So… | 那… |
[37:37] | why don’t we go back and relax a little bit, okay? | 我们回去休息休息吧 |
[37:40] | Yeah, that sounds nice. | 那好啊 |
[37:41] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[37:43] | later, maybe we can grab some dinner? | 或许稍后去吃点晚饭 |
[37:46] | I know this great little spot in town. | 我知道镇上有个好地方 |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:00] | Cha? | 恰恰 |
[38:46] | One way or another, they always get you. | 他们不管怎么样都会抓到你的 |
[40:15] | Oh, shit, Luther. | 该死 路瑟 |
[40:18] | Help him, Klaus. | 帮他 克劳斯 |
[40:26] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[40:27] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 借过借过借过 |
[40:32] | – Get him off me, guys! – Luther! | -把他拉下去 -路瑟 |
[40:34] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[40:36] | Luther, help! | 路瑟 帮我 |
[41:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:35] | Almost didn’t see you. | 差点没看见你 |
[41:36] | Keep on riding around here. | 我总在这里骑车 |
[41:38] | So pale and all. | 你好苍白啊 |
[41:40] | They don’t have any sun down there? | 那里没有太阳吗 |
[41:43] | Down there? | 那里 |
[41:45] | – Where am I? – Where do you think? | -我在哪 -你觉得呢 |
[41:49] | – I’m not sure. I’m agnostic, so– – Doesn’t really matter. | -我不确定 我是不可知论者 -无所谓 |
[41:52] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[41:54] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[41:55] | To be blunt, I don’t really like you all that much. | 直说 我不怎么喜欢你 |
[41:59] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[42:01] | But wait a minute. Aren’t you supposed to love all of us? | 但等一下 你不是该爱我们所有人吗 |
[42:05] | Where’d you get that idea? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[42:07] | I need you so I can pick and choose. | 我需要你 好供我选择 |
[42:10] | – And you don’t rub me the right way. – Wait. | -而你不讨我喜欢 -等等 |
[42:13] | So you… you made us? You made me? | 是你…创造了我们吗 你创造了我 |
[42:16] | Well, I made everything else, so I must’ve made you. | 其他东西都是我创造的 你肯定也是 |
[42:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[42:22] | Do you have another idea? | 你有别的想法吗 |
[42:25] | Maybe. A couple. | 或许吧 有几个 |
[42:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:29] | Well, then, keep them to yourself. | 那别说出来 |
[42:31] | Time is flying, so hurry up. | 时间不多了 快点吧 |
[42:34] | He’s waiting for you. | 他在等你 |
[42:39] | Who is? | 谁 |
[42:50] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[42:59] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[43:01] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[43:05] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[43:51] | Oh, yeah. | 棒 |
[43:53] | That feels so nice. | 感觉真棒 |
[43:58] | What in God’s name took you so long? | 你怎么才来 |
[44:07] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[44:07] | I expected my son who can conjure the dead | 我以为我能召唤死灵的儿子 |
[44:10] | to have brought me forth days ago. | 几天前就会召唤我了 |
[44:14] | Yeah, well, you see… | 是啊 是这样 |
[44:16] | It’s complicated. You know, I… I tried. I– | 说来话长 我试过了 |
[44:20] | – …did, but– – You were poisoning yourself. | -真的 但 -你在毒害自己 |
[44:23] | Well, what do you expect? You’d just died. | 你以为呢 你刚死了 |
[44:25] | I was beside myself with grief. | 我悲痛得不能自己了 |
[44:26] | Don’t you dare try to use me as an excuse for your weakness. | 你休想拿我来做你软弱的借口 |
[44:29] | Oh, right, well, yeah, you had nothing to do with it. | 是啊 那跟你毫无关系 |
[44:33] | Locking me in a mausoleum with corpses when I was 13? | 我才十三岁就把我跟一坟墓的尸体锁在一起 |
[44:37] | No, you’re right, it’s irrelevant. | 不 是啊 那毫无关联 |
[44:41] | Careful, Dad. | 小心 爸爸 |
[44:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[44:44] | You’re already dead. | 你已经死了 |
[44:49] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那我放心了 |
[44:50] | You children like to blame everything on me. | 你们这些孩子总把什么事都怪我 |
[44:53] | Well, you were a sadistic prick. | 你是个虐待狂混蛋 |
[44:58] | Not to mention the world’s worst father. | 更别提还是世界上最差劲的父亲 |
[45:01] | I just wanted you to live up to your potential. | 我只是希望你们激发自己的潜力 |
[45:05] | You especially. | 尤其是你 |
[45:07] | You’re my greatest disappointment, Number Four. | 你最让我失望 4号 |
[45:10] | You only scratched the surface of what you were truly capable of. | 你才刚刚触及你真正能力的表面 |
[45:14] | If only you’d focused. | 你就是不肯努力 |
[45:15] | Wait, wait, wait. What… What potential? | 等等 什么潜力 |
[45:17] | No, instead, | 不 相反 |
[45:18] | you pump yourself full of poison because you’re afraid. | 你出于害怕 给自己注射了满满的毒药 |
[45:21] | Afraid of what? The dark? | 怕什么 怕黑吗 |
[45:23] | You know, I suggest you | 我建议你 |
[45:25] | get down off your high horse there, dear Papa. | 别那么高高在上 亲爱的爸爸 |
[45:28] | You never had our best interests at heart. | 你从来不是为我们好 |
[45:30] | Look at your precious Number One. | 看看你的宝贝1号 |
[45:32] | Luther found all the unopened letters he’d sent you. | 路瑟找到了所有他寄给你的未拆封信件 |
[45:35] | He knows that you sent him up to the Moon for nothing. | 他知道你送他去月亮是在骗他 |
[45:40] | That was foolish of me. | 我是太蠢了 |
[45:43] | I should have burned it all. | 我就该把信件都烧了 |
[45:48] | That’s your takeaway? | 这就是你的感悟吗 |
[45:51] | Yeah, course it is. | 也是 |
[45:52] | Not an ideal solution, I confess. | 我承认 并非理想的解决办法 |
[45:55] | But I knew that the world would soon need him, need all of you, | 但我知道世界很快将需要他 需要你们所有人 |
[46:00] | and I had to do what was necessary. | 我必须做必要的事 |
[46:06] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[46:08] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[46:11] | Everything I did, | 我做的一切 |
[46:12] | everything I put you through, | 我让你们承受的一切 |
[46:15] | it was to prepare you, all of you, | 都是为了让你们做好准备 |
[46:17] | for something bigger than yourselves. | 准备面对比你们更重要的事 |
[46:19] | You never understood that. | 你们从不理解 |
[46:22] | We were– | 我们… |
[46:24] | We were just kids. | 我们当时只是孩子 |
[46:27] | Little kids. | 小孩子 |
[46:29] | You were never just kids. | 你们从来不单单是孩子 |
[46:32] | You were meant to save the world. | 你们是注定要拯救世界的 |
[46:39] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[46:41] | So you knew… knew all about this? About the apocalypse? | 你早知道吗 你知道末日的事 |
[46:44] | I knew that I had to bring you all back together, | 我知道我得想个办法 |
[46:47] | one way or another. | 让你们团聚 |
[46:49] | The fate of the world depended on it. | 世界的命运就依赖于此了 |
[46:51] | Wh– What? What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[46:54] | The only way to get you all back together | 唯一让你们团聚的办法 |
[46:58] | was something… | 就是一件 |
[47:00] | momentous. | 重大的事 |
[47:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[47:04] | You– No. | 你…不 |
[47:08] | You don’t mean… | 你不会… |
[47:10] | you killed yourself? | 你是自杀的 |
[47:14] | Oh, Christ, | 天哪 |
[47:16] | you could never do things the easy way, could you? | 你就是不会用简单的方式做事 是吧 |
[47:18] | You couldn’t have picked up a phone? | 你就不能打电话吗 |
[47:20] | Would you have answered? | 你们会接吗 |
[47:23] | Now, listen to me, Number Four. | 听我说 4号 |
[47:25] | What I’m about to say is of great importan– | 我要说的话十分重… |
[47:28] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[47:30] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[47:31] | No, I can’t… | 不 我不能 |
[47:32] | I can’t go back. I can’t go back! | 我不能回去 我不能回去 |
[47:34] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[47:36] | Stay! | 别走 |
[47:49] | Who do you think this guy is, anyway? | 这人是谁啊 |
[47:52] | – I don’t know… – Luther. | -我不知道 -路瑟 |
[47:54] | Luther. Luther! | 路瑟 路瑟 |
[47:55] | Bouncers kicked him out. | 保镖把他赶走了 |
[47:57] | No, I know it wasn’t much. It– It’s good, though. | 不 我知道很一般 但挺好吃的 |
[47:59] | – No, it was delicious. – Yes. | -不 很好吃 -是啊 |
[48:01] | It was nice to have some downtime. | 能休息一下挺好的 |
[48:03] | Fellas. | 几位 |
[48:07] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[48:09] | We’re– We’re heading out, so if you don’t mind… | 我们正要走 如果你们不介意 |
[48:12] | I’m actually pretty comfortable. You comfortable? | 我还挺舒服的 你呢 |
[48:14] | Oh, I’m just peachy, thanks for askin’. | 我好得很呢 多谢关心 |
[48:18] | You guys are funny. | 你们真逗 |
[48:20] | I’m sure you can find another car to drink your beer on. | 你们肯定能找辆别的车用来喝酒 |
[48:28] | We like this one. | 我们喜欢这辆 |
[48:31] | But, if you want, | 但如果你想 |
[48:33] | we’ll trade you the car for the girl. | 我们可以拿车换你的妹子 |
[48:36] | Okay. Get off the car and leave us alone. | 好吧 从车上下来 离我们远点 |
[48:39] | No problem! | 没问题 |
[48:42] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[48:44] | You gonna do somethin’ about it, sweetheart? | 你还能怎么样吗 小甜心 |
[48:48] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[48:51] | Leonard! | 雷纳德 |
[48:54] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[48:56] | Leave him alone! Stop it! | 放开他 住手 |
[48:59] | No! | 不要 |
[49:01] | Come on, you piece of shit! | 来啊 你个臭小子 |
[49:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:26] | Leonard! | 雷纳德 |
[49:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:51] | Cha-Cha, I know this will be hard for you to understand, | 恰恰 我知道这你会很难理解 |
[49:53] | but I want out. I’m done. | 但我不想做了 |
[49:56] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[49:57] | We’ve worked together for a long, long time. | 我们一起合作很久了 |
[49:59] | We’re good at what we do. We can kill anyone. | 我们很擅长我们的工作 我们能杀任何人 |
[50:03] | But when I got the order to kill you, | 但当我收到杀你的命令时 |
[50:05] | I knew I couldn’t do this anymore. | 我知道我做不下去了 |
[50:07] | I’d appreciate it if you would accept my wishes, and… | 我希望你能尊重我的愿望 |
[50:11] | we could go on our own separate ways. | 我们也能分道扬镳 |
[50:31] | Aren’t you gonna say anything? | 你不想说点什么吗 |
[50:36] | This world is ending, | 世界要完了 |
[50:38] | and here you are, only thinking about getting your dick wet. | 而你呢 只想泡女人 |
[50:42] | Man. | 天哪 |
[50:44] | What? You think I ain’t know | 什么 你以为我不知道 |
[50:45] | about you and your dried-up doughnut whore? | 你和你的老太婆甜甜圈婊子的事吗 |
[50:47] | Hold on. Hold on. This isn’t… | 等等 这不是… |
[50:49] | I’m– I’m in love. | 我爱她 |
[50:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[50:52] | And I have no intention of letting it go. | 我不打算放弃这份爱 |
[50:57] | You know what? I don’t need to justify my choices to you. | 知道吗 我不需要向你解释我的选择 |
[51:01] | This is my life. Not yours. | 这是我的生活 不是你的 |
[51:03] | You won’t have a life in three days, shitheel. | 你再过三天就没生活了 蠢蛋 |
[51:06] | You and your whore will be dead, just like everyone else. | 你和你的婊子会像其他人一样死掉 |
[51:10] | So be sensible here. | 所以理智点吧 |
[51:13] | We have a great job. | 我们有份好工作 |
[51:15] | The best job. | 最棒的工作 |
[51:17] | We get to visit exotic places, | 我们可以去各种奇异的地方 |
[51:18] | meet new people, and then kill ’em. | 认识陌生人 然后杀了他们 |
[51:21] | We got it made, asshole. | 我们混得多好 混蛋 |
[51:22] | You just need to wake up and smell the coffee. | 你只需要清醒过来 看清现实 |
[51:25] | We’re gonna find the briefcase, get it back to Commission, | 我们去找到手提箱 拿回时间局 |
[51:28] | and then go back to the way things were, okay? | 然后回到从前那样 好吗 |
[51:31] | I don’t wanna go back to the way things were. | 我不想回到从前那样 |
[51:39] | Three days left. | 只剩三天了 |
[51:42] | Well, I’d rather have three days left with her | 我宁可只能跟她度过三天 |
[51:44] | than 3,000 with you, you coldhearted bitch. | 而不是跟你度过三千天 你个冷血贱人 |
[51:47] | Okay, then shoot me. | 好啊 那打死我 |
[51:49] | – What? – Shoot me. | -什么 -打死我 |
[51:51] | Because if you leave this room and I’m still alive, | 因为如果你留下我活着离开 |
[51:53] | I’m comin’ after you and your ugly slut. | 我会去追杀你和你的丑荡妇 |
[51:55] | And when I find you, there’ll be no speeches. | 等我找到你时 不会让你说话 |
[51:57] | No last words. I’m just gonna kill you. | 留遗言 我会直接杀了你 |
[52:00] | But first I’m gonna kill her, | 但我要先杀了她 |
[52:02] | in front of you, real slow. | 当着你的面 慢慢地杀 |
[52:06] | So you can feel every ounce of her pain. | 让你感到她全部的痛苦 |
[52:24] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[52:29] | So long, partner. | 再见了 搭档 |
[52:33] | Hazel. | 黑泽尔 |
[52:35] | Hazel, where the hell do you think you’re goin’? | 黑泽尔 你想去哪 |
[52:37] | Hazel, get back here! | 黑泽尔 回来 |
[52:39] | Get back here, Hazel! I know how to find you. | 回来 黑泽尔 我知道怎么找到你 |
[52:42] | You’re dead. Dead! | 你死定了 死定了 |
[52:44] | You and your ugly whore, you’re dead! | 你和你的丑婊子 你们死定了 |
[52:47] | You’re dead, Hazel! Dead! | 你死定了 黑泽尔 死定了 |