时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Your brothers and sister have all finished their oatmeal | 你的哥哥姐姐们都吃完燕麦 |
[00:15] | and begun their training for the day. | 开始今天的训练了 |
[00:17] | Don’t you want to join them, Number Seven? | 你不想加入他们吗 7号 |
[00:21] | Is someone having a tough morning? | 有人今天早上不开心吗 |
[00:26] | You know what cheers me up when I’m down? | 你知道心情不好的时候 什么能让我开心吗 |
[00:29] | Singing. | 唱歌 |
[00:54] | Number Seven! | 7号 |
[01:02] | Hi, Number Seven. | 你好 7号 |
[01:03] | I’m your new nanny, Mrs. Cornwallis. | 我是你的新保姆 科恩沃勒斯太太 |
[01:09] | Number Seven! | 7号 |
[01:14] | Bonjour. I’m Miss Stevenbaker and I am your new nanny. | 你好 我是史蒂文贝克小姐 你的新保姆 |
[01:21] | Number Seven! | 7号 |
[01:27] | Hello, Number Seven. My name is Grace. I’m your new nanny. | 你好 7号 我叫格蕾丝 你的新保姆 |
[01:31] | Your father tells me you don’t like oatmeal, | 你父亲告诉我你不喜欢燕麦 |
[01:33] | but we need our breakfast to grow up big and strong, | 但我们需要吃早餐才能长大变得强壮 |
[01:36] | and you have to train with the others after you eat. | 吃完后你得和其他人一起训练 |
[01:39] | Here, let me help you. | 来 我来喂你 |
[02:32] | Shall we try again? | 要再试试吗 |
[02:35] | Better eat that oatmeal before it gets cold. | 趁燕麦冷之前快吃了吧 |
[03:03] | We’re safe here for a bit. | 我们在这里暂时安全 |
[03:06] | We can’t stay long. | 不能久留 |
[03:07] | We gotta pack our things. | 我们得收拾行李 |
[03:11] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[03:16] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[03:22] | Let’s clean you up. | 我陪你你去洗一下 |
[03:32] | Your family, | 你的家人 |
[03:34] | they’ll be coming for us soon. | 他们很快就会来找我们 |
[03:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:41] | You don’t have to worry. We’re a team now. | 你不用担心 我们现在是一个团队了 |
[03:44] | Take the fight to them. | 我们去对抗他们 |
[03:49] | Why would they be coming for me? | 他们为什么会来找我 |
[03:55] | Vanya… | 范娅 |
[03:57] | you killed Allison. | 你杀了艾莉森 |
[03:59] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[04:01] | I lost control. | 我失控了 |
[04:05] | – Everything just happened so fast. – I know. | -一切发生得太快 -我知道 |
[04:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:09] | It’s not your fault. You were protecting yourself. | 不是你的错 你是在自卫 |
[04:13] | That’s not how they’ll see it. | 他们不会这么想 |
[04:16] | No. I’ll– I’ll… I’ll explain it to them. | 不 我会跟他们解释 |
[04:21] | I– I just need to get to them | 我只需要找到他们 |
[04:23] | and I– I need to explain it to them. | 我需要跟他们解释 |
[04:25] | They wanna hurt you. | 他们想伤害你 |
[04:27] | I’m the only one on your side who understands… | 我是支持你的人中唯一一个明白… |
[04:31] | just how special… | 你有 |
[04:34] | you truly are. | 多特别的 |
[04:36] | I knew it the first time I met you. | 我第一次见你时就知道了 |
[04:38] | I see it now as I look at your face. | 我现在看着你的脸也能看到 |
[04:42] | But they don’t see it. | 但他们看不到 |
[04:43] | They never have. | 他们从来没看到过 |
[04:46] | They never will. | 以后也不会看到 |
[04:52] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[04:58] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[05:02] | Say it for me. | 为了我说出来 |
[05:08] | I’m special. | 我很特别 |
[05:12] | Got it. | 好的 |
[05:14] | Say it again. | 再说一次 |
[05:18] | I’m special. | 我很特别 |
[05:21] | Now, that wasn’t so hard. | 没那么难吧 |
[05:30] | – Come on! Let’s go! – I don’t think she’s breathing. | -快点 快 -她好像没呼吸了 |
[05:33] | If we don’t get her upstairs, she’s gonna die. | 再不送她上楼 她就要死了 |
[05:35] | She’s suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. | 她喉部严重撕裂 |
[05:38] | – One of you will need to give blood. – I will. | -你们中有人得献血 -我来 |
[05:39] | – I will. – I’m doing it. | -我来 -我来 |
[05:40] | I’m afraid that’s not possible, dear boy. | 恐怕这不可能 亲爱的 |
[05:43] | Your blood is more compatible with mine. | 你的血跟我的更相似 |
[05:47] | Hey, don’t sweat it. I– I got this, big guy. | 别紧张 让我来 大块头 |
[05:49] | – I– I love needles. – Master Klaus. | -我喜欢针头 -克劳斯少爷 |
[05:52] | Your blood is… | 你的血 |
[05:54] | How shall I say this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[05:55] | Too polluted. | 污染严重 |
[05:56] | – Move. – Yeah, go on. | -让开 -去吧 |
[05:58] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[06:03] | No! | 不 |
[06:07] | Stick him. | 戳他 |
[06:11] | – What are you doing? – Looking for drugs. | -你干什么 -找毒品 |
[06:15] | Don’t do it. | 别 |
[06:16] | I’m done listening to you! | 我不想听你的了 |
[06:19] | Just go away. Go away, please. | 走开 请走开 |
[06:21] | I like the sober you. | 我喜欢戒毒后的你 |
[06:23] | Yeah, well, sobriety’s overrated. | 戒毒的生活也不过如此 |
[06:25] | Look where it’s gotten you, though. | 看看你现在成什么样了 |
[06:26] | Well, where has it gotten me? | 我成什么样了 |
[06:28] | Where has it gotten me? Nowhere. | 我成什么样了 没有变化 |
[06:30] | I can’t talk to the person I love. | 我不能和我爱的人说话 |
[06:32] | People… still don’t take me seriously. | 大家 还是不把我当回事 |
[06:35] | I wanna be numb again. | 我想再次麻木 |
[06:39] | You’re a colossal wimp. | 你真是个孬种 |
[06:40] | – Oh, yeah, really? – Yeah, really! | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:44] | Life isn’t supposed to be easy. | 生活本就不容易 |
[06:46] | Life is hard. | 生活千难万险 |
[06:47] | Bad things happen. Good people die. | 坏事会发生 好人会死 |
[06:49] | Wow, playing the dead card again, | 你又搬出死人这套 |
[06:51] | You need new material, bro. | 你需要新的素材了 哥们 |
[06:53] | I was talking about Dave. | 我说的是戴夫 |
[06:54] | You know, I’m tired of seeing you wallow in self-defeat. | 我受够了看着你自怨自艾 |
[06:57] | Well, then avert your gaze. | 那就别看着我啊 |
[06:59] | You’re better than that. | 你没这么差劲的 |
[07:00] | And Dave? | 戴夫 |
[07:02] | He knew it, too. | 他也知道 |
[07:09] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说的是 |
[07:11] | You’re right. I’m– I’m– I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[07:15] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:16] | Psych! | 你被骗了 |
[07:30] | You just Patrick Swayzeed me. | 你刚刚竟然揍了我 |
[07:33] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[07:36] | I– I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:38] | You did. | 是你做到的 |
[07:40] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[07:45] | The bastard that nearly | 那个差点 |
[07:46] | killed our sister’s still out there, with Vanya. | 杀了我们姐妹的混蛋还和范娅在一起 |
[07:48] | – We need to go after her. – Vanya is not important. | -我们要找到她 -范娅不重要 |
[07:51] | Hey, that’s your sister. | 那可是你妹妹 |
[07:53] | A little heartless even for you, Five. | 就算对你来说也有些无情了 小五 |
[07:54] | I’m not saying I don’t care about her, | 我不是说我不关心她 |
[07:57] | but if the apocalypse happens today, | 但如果今天就是世界末日 |
[07:58] | she dies along with the other seven billion of us. | 她会和其他七十亿人一起死 |
[08:02] | Harold Jenkins is our first priority. | 哈罗德·詹金斯是最重要的 |
[08:04] | – I agree. Let’s go. – You guys count me out. | -同意 我们走吧 -你们别算上我 |
[08:08] | I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. | 你们知道的 无意冒犯 |
[08:10] | It’s just… I kind of feel | 只不过 我觉得 |
[08:11] | like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so… | 这对于刚清醒的我来说压力太大 所以 |
[08:16] | – You’re coming. – No, no, no. | -你要来 -不不不 |
[08:17] | I mean, I think we can all agree that my power’s… | 我觉得大家都赞同 我的能力 |
[08:20] | I mean, it’s pretty much useless. | 几乎没什么用 |
[08:21] | I’d just be holding you guys back. | 我只会拖你们后腿 |
[08:24] | Klaus, get up. | 克劳斯 起来 |
[08:25] | You can’t make me. | 你不能逼我 |
[08:30] | Oh, then again, a little exercise couldn’t hurt. | 话说回来 锻炼一下也无妨了 |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:37] | I said go! | 我说了走开 |
[08:39] | Vanya, I love you! | 范娅 我爱你 |
[08:41] | I heard a rumor… | 我听说… |
[08:43] | No! Allison! | 不 艾莉森 |
[08:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:27] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[09:30] | Vanya? Let’s get goin’. | 范娅 我们走吧 |
[09:35] | Vanya, I can explain. | 范娅 我可以解释的 |
[09:41] | You’ve been manipulating me all this time? | 你一直都在操控我 |
[09:44] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是那样的 |
[09:45] | – I’m only trying to protect you. – From who? | -我只是想保护你免受伤害 -受谁的伤害 |
[09:48] | From your family. | 你的家人 |
[09:50] | They’re the ones trying to hurt you. | 他们想要伤害你 |
[09:52] | Vanya, it’s all there, in that journal. | 范娅 都在那本日记里面写着 |
[09:55] | Your father… | 你的父亲 |
[09:56] | was afraid of you. | 害怕你 |
[09:59] | That’s why he put you on those pills. | 所以他才让你吃那些药 |
[10:01] | It wasn’t to help you. | 那不是为了帮你 |
[10:03] | It was to hold you back. | 是为了限制你的能力 |
[10:06] | He didn’t trust that you were strong enough | 他不相信你强大到 |
[10:08] | to control your powers. | 可以控制你的能力 |
[10:11] | But I’ve never been afraid of you. | 但我从来不怕你 |
[10:13] | I embraced you. | 我接受你 |
[10:16] | I’m the only one | 我是唯一一个 |
[10:18] | who ever accepted you for who you really are. | 接受真正的你的人 |
[10:21] | Your brothers and your sister, | 你的哥哥姐姐 |
[10:23] | they went along with him every step of the way. | 他们每一步都跟配合着他 |
[10:32] | Who is Harold Jenkins? | 谁是哈罗德·詹金斯 |
[10:41] | He’s… | 他是… |
[10:43] | someone like us. | 和我们一样的人 |
[10:49] | A lonely boy. | 一个孤独的男孩 |
[10:52] | An outsider whose family was cruel to him. | 一个局外人 他的家人对他很残忍 |
[10:55] | All he ever wanted was to be heard, to be loved. | 他只想要被聆听 被爱 |
[11:03] | Allison was right. | 艾莉森说得对 |
[11:05] | – You’re sick. – I’m not the one who tried to kill you. | -你有病 -试图杀死你的人又不是我 |
[11:07] | – I need to go. – What have they ever done for you? | -我要走了 -他们为你做了什么 |
[11:11] | I’m the reason that you got first chair! | 是我让你当上首席小提琴手 |
[11:15] | I auditioned. I earned the spot. | 是我自己去面试赢得那个位置的 |
[11:17] | You think that the first chair went missing all by herself? | 你觉得首席小提琴手会自己失踪吗 |
[11:22] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[11:24] | I did this for you. | 我这都是为了你 |
[11:26] | – Stay away from me! – Vanya, we are in danger. | -离我远点 -范娅 我们有危险 |
[11:29] | We’re in danger. Your family, they’ve seen you in action. | 我们有危险 你的家人看到了你的所为 |
[11:31] | They know what you’re capable of. | 他们知道了你的能耐 |
[11:33] | – They will come for us. – No, they’ll listen to me. | -他们会来找我们 -不 他们会听我说的 |
[11:35] | No, they never will! They want you to feel small! | 不 他们绝不会 他们想让你感觉渺小 |
[11:38] | But they are the small ones, next to you. | 但他们在你身边才是渺小的 |
[11:40] | Compared to them, you are a god! | 和他们相比 你是神 |
[11:44] | You just needed your eyes opened to see what they really are. | 你需要的只是睁开眼看清他们 |
[11:47] | I gave that to you. | 那是我给你的 |
[11:50] | So… let’s finish what we started. | 所以 让我们把已经开始的事做完 |
[11:53] | – Vanya, you need me. – What I need is my family. | -范娅 你需要我 -我需要的是我的家人 |
[11:58] | I didn’t… | 我不是… |
[12:00] | I didn’t mean to kill Allison. | 我不是故意要杀艾莉森的 |
[12:05] | And I love her. | 而且我爱她 |
[12:09] | And I love them. | 我爱我的家人 |
[12:13] | Your father was right. | 你父亲是对的 |
[12:15] | Not strong enough. | 还不够强大 |
[12:17] | He knew it. | 他早就知道 |
[12:18] | And now I know it. | 现在我也知道了 |
[12:21] | You’re weak! | 你很软弱 |
[12:23] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[12:24] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[12:26] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[12:28] | Look at you. You’re nothing. | 看看你 你什么都不是 |
[12:30] | No! | 不要 |
[12:31] | – You’re just ordinary. – Stop it! | -你就是很平凡 -停下来 |
[12:33] | – Less than ordinary! – Stop it! | -连平凡都不如 -停下来 |
[12:36] | You are not special! | 你并不特别 |
[12:37] | – Ordinary. Ordinary. Pathetic. Nothing! – Stop it! Stop it! | -平凡 平凡 可悲 什么都不是 -停下来 |
[12:50] | No. | 不要 |
[12:51] | No, not to me, Vanya. | 不 别这样对我 范娅 |
[12:54] | Please. | 求求你 |
[12:56] | Please! | 求求你 |
[13:48] | Hey, Hazel! | 黑泽尔 |
[13:49] | Hey, I wasn’t expecting you back so early. | 我没想到你这么早回来 |
[13:52] | But guess what I got for us– | 猜猜我买了什么… |
[13:53] | Enjoy a free upgrade | 免费享受升级 |
[13:55] | at the Rain and Quail B and B next door | 隔壁的雨鹌鹑含早餐酒店 |
[13:57] | for the purchase of our premium… | 只要购买我们豪华的… |
[14:00] | Atrium Pass. | 中庭通行证 |
[14:02] | If you’re here for Hazel, | 如果你是来找黑泽尔 |
[14:04] | he’s not coming. He left me. | 他不会来的 他抛下我了 |
[14:07] | Sure he did. | 当然了 |
[14:11] | It’s not exactly what I was expecting. | 我没想到会是这样 |
[14:14] | The understatement of the year. | 真是轻描淡写 |
[14:15] | No sign of Vanya. | 没有范娅的迹象 |
[14:16] | Let’s get out of here, before the cops come. | 在警察来之前 我们快走吧 |
[14:17] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:26] | Come on, Five, what are you… | 走吧 小五 你要… |
[14:31] | Same eye color, same pupil size. Guys this is it. | 瞳孔颜色一样 大小一样 就是他 |
[14:34] | The eye I’ve been carrying around for decades, it– | 我带着这个眼睛几十年了 |
[14:37] | It’s found its rightful home. | 终于找到了主人 |
[14:41] | We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse. | 我们找到为了阻止末日要杀的人了 |
[14:44] | Yay! Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:46] | No, no. Wait, wait. It can’t be this easy. | 不不 等等 不可能这么容易的 |
[14:49] | Look, this is the note that I got from the Commission. | 看 这张是我从时间局拿的纸条 |
[14:52] | The one that says, “Protect Harold Jenkins,” | 上面写着 “保护哈罗德·詹金斯” |
[14:54] | aka Leonard Peabody. | 也就是雷纳德·皮博迪 |
[14:56] | – Yeah? – But who killed him? Who did this? | -是吗 -但谁杀了他 谁干的 |
[14:59] | I have a crazy idea. | 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[15:00] | Crazy, but why don’t we find Vanya… | 很疯狂 我们为什么不找到范娅 |
[15:03] | and ask her what happened? | 问问她发生了什么 |
[15:05] | If Vanya got away from this asshole, | 如果范娅离开了这混蛋 |
[15:06] | she might be headed back to the Academy. | 她可能会回伞学院 |
[15:15] | – Is she gonna make it? – Yes. | -她能撑过来吗 -会的 |
[15:18] | But her vocal cords were badly damaged. | 但她的声带严重受损 |
[15:22] | It’s a miracle that, somehow, her carotid artery wasn’t severed. | 真是个奇迹 她的颈动脉没有被割断 |
[15:27] | Will she be able to talk? | 她还能说话吗 |
[15:29] | It’s too early to tell. | 现在还不知道 |
[15:31] | More importantly, thanks to you and your brothers, | 更重要的是 多亏你和你的兄弟们 |
[15:34] | she’s still with us. | 她还能活着 |
[15:40] | Grace and I can take it from here, Master Luther. | 接下来交给我和格蕾丝吧 路瑟少爷 |
[15:43] | Go. Rest. | 去休息吧 |
[15:47] | You’re the last person I would trust here. | 你是我在这最不能相信的人 |
[15:53] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[16:18] | – No sign of Vanya. – She’s not in any of the rooms. | -没看到范娅 -哪个房间都找不到她 |
[16:20] | She’s not downstairs, either. | 她也不在楼下 |
[16:22] | – Well, I’m out. – Wait. | -我走了 -等等 |
[16:23] | – Wait. Wait… – Where are you going? | -等等 等等 -你去哪里 |
[16:24] | Vanya’s still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha. | 范娅还不知所踪 黑泽尔和恰恰也是 |
[16:27] | I know. I’m gonna get my things and then I’m outta here. | 我知道 我拿上我的东西就走了 |
[16:30] | I got some unfinished business with those fools. | 我和那些蠢货还有些事情没有解决 |
[16:36] | Hey, did Dad say anything | 你跟爸爸谈话时 |
[16:38] | about the apocalypse when you spoke to him? | 他有没有说什么关于末日的事 |
[16:40] | Any clues as to how it happened? | 任何关于它是怎么发生的线索 |
[16:42] | No. No clues. Truly terrific shave. | 没有 没有线索 胡子刮得很漂亮 |
[16:45] | But no clues. | 但没有什么线索 |
[16:49] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[16:50] | You know, come to think of it, | 现在回想一下 |
[16:51] | he did mention something about my potential, | 他确实提到一些关于我的潜能 |
[16:53] | and how I’ve barely even scratched the surface? | 说我仅仅触及到皮毛 |
[16:56] | How did he know about the apocalypse? | 他怎么知道末日的 |
[16:57] | I don’t know, but listen. | 我不知道 但听着 |
[16:58] | This whole jumping through time thing of yours, how did… | 你在时间中穿梭的异能 你是怎么… |
[17:01] | How did you know how to do that? | 你是怎么知道要怎么做 |
[17:03] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[17:05] | You’d realize that if you were actually sober. | 如果你真的清醒了 你就会意识到 |
[17:07] | Hey, I am sober. | 我正清醒着 |
[17:08] | I’ve been sober for two– almost two days now. | 我保持清醒已经两…几乎两天了 |
[17:11] | – Yeah, two days. – It feels like 45 years. | -是啊 两天 -感觉就像过了45年 |
[17:14] | Who are you kidding, Klaus? | 你在骗谁 克劳斯 |
[17:16] | I’ve seen you fidgeting all day. | 我看你整天焦躁不安 |
[17:17] | Well, I guess we’re both fighting our addictions, then. | 我猜我们都在努力戒瘾 |
[17:20] | – I’m not an addict. – Yeah, you are. | -我不是瘾君子 -不 你是 |
[17:22] | You’re addicted to a drug called the apocalypse. | 你对一种叫末日的毒品上瘾 |
[17:25] | – You’re wrong. – First sign. Denial. | -你错了 -第一迹象 否认 |
[17:28] | You and I, we’re not the same. | 我和你可不一样 |
[17:30] | I’ve seen that look | 我见过这副表情 |
[17:31] | in the eye of someone who doesn’t know who they are | 在那些不嗑嗨就不知道自己是谁的人的 |
[17:35] | without their high anymore. | 眼中看到过 |
[17:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:38] | You gotta just let it go. | 你必须要放手 |
[17:45] | Figuratively, but yeah, that works, too. | 只是打个比方 不过这样也行 |
[17:52] | One day at a time. | 一天天得来 |
[17:55] | I know that peaceful dark place you’re in right now. | 我知道你现在身处的寂静黑暗之地 |
[18:01] | And I know the pain you’ll be in when you leave it and wake up… | 我懂当你离开那里醒过来 将会承受的痛苦 |
[18:05] | to someone that’s not quite you anymore. | 你会发现你已不再是原来的自己 |
[18:17] | When I woke up, | 当我醒来时 |
[18:20] | I was angry. | 我很生气 |
[18:23] | I was angry that you were gone, | 生气你离开了 |
[18:24] | that you’d moved on with your life. | 开始你的新生活 |
[18:28] | And I was still stuck here, | 而我还困在这里 |
[18:29] | alone with Dad in this shitty old house. | 只剩我和爸爸待在这讨厌的老屋 |
[18:34] | But I was wrong, | 但我错了 |
[18:35] | because I pushed everyone away, and… | 因为我推开所有人 |
[18:42] | …that’s including the one person I love with all my heart. | 包括我深深用心爱着的那个人 |
[18:55] | Allison, I’m so sorry. | 艾莉森 对不起 |
[18:59] | I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. | 我很抱歉我当时没在你身边 |
[19:02] | And I won’t let you wake up alone. | 我不会让你醒来独自一人的 |
[19:10] | Well, do you think we really did it? | 你觉得我们真的做到了吗 |
[19:12] | Think we actually stopped the apocalypse? | 我们真的阻止末日了吗 |
[19:18] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[19:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:25] | I’m open to suggestion. | 欢迎给我提意见 |
[19:30] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[19:37] | Hey, old-timer. | 老前辈 |
[19:39] | Do you have my sister? And… | 是你抓了我妹妹吗 还是… |
[19:42] | if not, would you like a margarita? | 不是的话 你要来杯玛格丽特酒吗 |
[19:46] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[19:53] | You’re here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[19:55] | Oh. Shit. Sorry. Old habits. | 该死 抱歉 老毛病 |
[19:59] | Well, I can understand why you might feel that way, you know… | 我明白你为什么会这么想 你知道吗… |
[20:03] | Well, you attacked our house, tried to kill my family, | 你袭击了我们家 想杀死我的家人 |
[20:06] | and kidnapped my brother. | 还绑架了我哥哥 |
[20:08] | Well, there’s not much I can do about the past. | 我对过去的事情也无能为力 |
[20:10] | I’m not the only killer in this room. | 我不是这间房子里唯一的杀手 |
[20:11] | You got your own bloody history, pal. | 你也有自己的杀戮史 哥们 |
[20:14] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[20:16] | that job you did in Calhoun, that shit’s legendary. | 你在卡霍恩做的那些事 真他妈堪称传奇啊 |
[20:19] | Can’t believe I’m actually | 我简直不敢相信我真的会 |
[20:20] | sittin’ here talkin’ to you, after all– | 坐在这里跟你聊天… |
[20:22] | Hazel, why are you here? | 黑泽尔 你为什么在这里 |
[20:24] | – Well, I’m, you know… – Diego, stop! | -我 你知道… -狄戈 住手 |
[20:27] | Get up! | 起来 |
[20:30] | You know, before you kill him, | 你知道吗 在你杀他之前 |
[20:31] | you might wanna hear what he has to say. | 你可能会想听听他有什么要说的 |
[20:35] | I’m gonna kill you for what you did to Patch. | 因为你对帕奇所做的一切 我要杀了你 |
[20:39] | Or don’t. See how that goes. | 或者不听 看看会发生什么 |
[20:40] | Are you gonna… | 你要… |
[20:42] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[20:46] | That’s gotta hurt. | 一定很疼 |
[21:07] | I draw the line at biting. | 我绝对不能接受咬人 |
[21:11] | Hazel, whatever you came here to say, | 黑泽尔 不管你到这里来是要说什么 |
[21:13] | I suggest you make it quick, | 我都建议你有话快说 |
[21:15] | before he comes round. | 趁他还没醒 |
[21:17] | I left my partner, quit the Commission, | 我离开了我的搭档 退出了时间局 |
[21:19] | came to volunteer. | 自愿来到这里 |
[21:20] | – For what? – To help stop the apocalypse. | -为什么 -为了阻止末日 |
[21:25] | What on earth could be so funny to you right now? | 到底有什么事情让你觉得这么好笑 |
[21:28] | Before I answer that, why do you wanna help us? | 我回答之前 你先说说你为什么要帮我们 |
[21:31] | Let’s just say I have a vested interest in a doughnut shop. | 这么说吧 我对一个甜甜圈店产生了强烈兴趣 |
[21:34] | Well, I hate to break it to you, | 好吧 我也不想告诉你 |
[21:35] | pal, but you’re a day late and a dollar short. | 哥们 你总是来晚一步 |
[21:38] | The fact that you’re here right now means, | 你现在出现在这里这一事实表示 |
[21:39] | without a shadow of a doubt, | 毫无疑问 |
[21:40] | that the apocalypse is over. | 末日已经结束了 |
[21:42] | Really? How do you know? | 真的吗 你怎么知道 |
[21:44] | The mark is dead. Found him this morning. | 目标已死 今天早上发现的 |
[21:48] | You were the last known unknown left in the equation. | 你是算式中的最后的已知未知数 |
[21:52] | Shit. Really? | 靠 不是吧 |
[21:54] | And if you’re out, then Hellrider ain’t riding. | 如果你也出局了 那地狱骑士就不会出动了 |
[22:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:21] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[22:22] | You know, to be honest, I don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[22:26] | I’ve been chasing this thing for so long, I… | 这么长时间我一直对这件事穷追不舍 |
[22:28] | I never really thought about the day after. | 我从没真正想过之后的事情 |
[22:32] | I don’t know. What about you? | 我不知道 你呢 |
[22:34] | I’m done with all this madness. | 我已经受够了这疯狂的一切 |
[22:37] | Time to start over. | 是时候重新开始了 |
[22:39] | You should do the same. | 你也该重新开始 |
[22:41] | That’s easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[22:44] | It doesn’t have to be hard. | 不一定会很难 |
[22:46] | I mean, think about it like this. If you never time traveled, | 你这么想 如果你从来没有穿越过时间 |
[22:48] | you never got caught up with the Handler, | 你就不会和管理人扯上关系 |
[22:52] | what would have happened? | 那会怎么样 |
[22:57] | I guess I would have grown up to be | 我想我会长大 |
[22:58] | an emotionally stunted man-child | 成为一个情感缺失的大小孩 |
[23:00] | like everybody else around here. | 就像这里的其他人一样 |
[23:02] | Well, there you go. | 好 就是这样 |
[23:04] | Now you can grow up. | 现在你可以成长了 |
[23:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:12] | Hazel. | 黑泽尔 |
[23:14] | – One more thing before you go. – Shoot. | -你走之前我还有件事要问 -问吧 |
[23:17] | Which one of you was the trigger man for Detective Patch? | 你们中间是谁开枪打死帕奇警探的 |
[23:21] | Trigger woman. | 是我的搭档 |
[23:24] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[23:26] | That gun could have cleared my brother’s name. | 那把枪本来可以证明我哥哥的清白 |
[23:30] | Well, today’s your lucky day, amigo. | 好吧 朋友 今天是你的幸运日 |
[23:33] | Take ’em both. | 都拿走吧 |
[23:35] | I’m done with this life. | 我不想再过这种生活了 |
[23:50] | You have three new voice messages. | 你有三条新的语音消息 |
[23:53] | First message. | 第一条消息 |
[23:55] | Vanya, this is Mrs. Kowalski. | 范娅 我是科瓦尔斯基太太 |
[23:57] | Mr. Puddles is missing again. | 水坑先生又不见了 |
[23:59] | If you see him, will you call me? Thanks. | 你看见他的话 给我打个电话 谢谢 |
[24:02] | Next message. | 下一条消息 |
[24:05] | Vanya, this is Peter from the Icarus Theater. | 范娅 我是伊卡洛斯剧院的彼得 |
[24:07] | Just wanted to remind you we’ve left the concert tickets | 只是打过来提醒你我们已经把你要的 |
[24:09] | you’ve asked for at the box office. | 演奏会门票放在售票处了 |
[24:11] | Your guests can pick them up any time. | 你的客人随时都可以去拿 |
[24:13] | Next message. | 下一条消息 |
[24:15] | Hey, Vanya, it’s me. | 范娅 是我 |
[24:18] | I just wanted to… | 我只是想… |
[24:20] | Things have gotten so messed up. | 事情已经乱成一锅粥 |
[24:24] | All I ever wanted was to be a good sister to you. | 我只是一直想做你的好姐姐 |
[24:29] | Guess I pretty much failed at that. | 看来我是失败了 |
[24:32] | But you need to call me, okay? | 但你要给我回电 好吗 |
[24:36] | I love you, sis. | 我爱你 妹妹 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[25:11] | Allison? Oh… I’m here. | 艾莉森 我在 |
[25:14] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[25:15] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[25:16] | No. Don’t try to talk. Don’t try to talk. | 不 别说话 别说话 |
[25:18] | It will cause more damage, all right? | 这样会让你伤得更重的 好吗 |
[25:22] | Allison, I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. | 艾莉森 真的很对不起我当时不在 |
[25:25] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[25:31] | Oh, okay. Hang on. Wait. | 好的 等一下 稍等 |
[25:36] | Here. | 给 |
[25:48] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[25:50] | we don’t know where she is. | 我们不知道她在哪 |
[25:58] | Powers? | 异能 |
[26:00] | Uh… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:04] | I do. | 我明白 |
[26:08] | It’s time for the last of your father’s secrets | 是时候揭晓你父亲 |
[26:12] | to come to light. | 最后的秘密了 |
[26:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:27] | Good, you’re up. | 很好 你醒了 |
[26:29] | Ready for a drink now? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[26:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[26:34] | I let him go. | 我放他走了 |
[26:36] | You what? | 你什么 |
[26:37] | Now that the apocalypse is over, | 现在末日结束了 |
[26:38] | it’s time for the fighting to stop. | 也该停止斗争了 |
[26:41] | Hey, he didn’t kill Patch. His partner Cha-Cha did. | 他没有杀帕奇 是他的搭档恰恰杀的 |
[26:44] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[26:47] | They were both there that night. | 他们那晚都在场 |
[26:48] | This half of the partnership gave me both of their guns. | 他给了我他们两个人的枪 |
[26:52] | Which will clear you, because the ballistics will match | 可以洗清你的嫌疑 因为弹道轨迹会 |
[26:54] | Patch’s crime scene. | 和帕奇的犯罪现场相吻合 |
[26:57] | Hazel came here looking for a way out. | 黑泽尔过来是为了寻找一条出路 |
[27:00] | He wanted a fresh start. | 他想要重新开始 |
[27:01] | And he happened to have in his possession | 他身上刚好有样东西 |
[27:03] | the one thing that could do our family a little good. | 可以为我们家族做点好事 |
[27:06] | – So it’s time to move on. – Not a chance. | -该翻篇了 -想都别想 |
[27:10] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[27:15] | I am curious. | 我很好奇 |
[27:18] | Your girlfriend, Patch. | 你女朋友帕奇 |
[27:20] | What did you like about her? | 你看上她哪点了 |
[27:24] | A lot of things. | 很多 |
[27:27] | Cute butt. Nice legs. | 翘臀 美腿 |
[27:30] | Anything a little more profound than that? | 有没有不这么肤浅的 |
[27:35] | She believed in people. | 她相信人性 |
[27:37] | No matter how much shit and filth she saw on the streets. | 无论她在街上看到过多少肮脏的事情 |
[27:41] | She always saw the good inside. | 她总是能看到人好的一面 |
[27:45] | Well, I’m sure she’ll be proud to know | 她如果知道 |
[27:47] | that you’re killing Hazel and Cha-Cha | 你为了缅怀她而要杀了 |
[27:49] | as a way to honor her memory. | 黑泽尔和恰恰 肯定很骄傲 |
[28:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:33] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[28:39] | – Is Allison… – She survived. | -艾莉森… -她没死 |
[28:46] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:59] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[29:07] | We got in an argument. | 我们吵了一架 |
[29:10] | And things got out of control. | 然后情况失控 |
[29:15] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我没想伤害她的 |
[29:18] | – Please, you have to believe me. – I do. | -拜托 你一定得相信我 -我信 |
[29:21] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[29:23] | And I was… I was angry, and… | 我当时很生气… |
[29:26] | uh, it just happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[29:32] | Could I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[29:34] | She’s resting now. | 她在休息 |
[29:36] | Maybe later. | 晚点吧 |
[29:40] | Is it okay if I wait here for a bit? | 我能在这里等吗 |
[29:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:45] | This is your home. | 这是你的家 |
[29:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:52] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[29:58] | I didn’t mean it… | 我不是故意的 |
[30:00] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是故意的 |
[30:04] | I can see that, Vanya. | 我知道 范娅 |
[30:19] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[30:22] | I’m sorry too, Vanya. | 我也很抱歉 范娅 |
[30:25] | Stop. | 住手 |
[30:27] | Please stop. | 拜托住手 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:02] | No. | 不 |
[31:03] | No. | 不 |
[31:05] | No. | 不 |
[31:06] | No. | 不 |
[31:10] | Guys! | 你们 |
[31:12] | No, let me– | 不 让我… |
[31:16] | You locked up our sister because you think she has powers. | 你把我们妹妹关起来因为你觉得她有超能力 |
[31:20] | No, I know she does. Pogo told me. | 不 我确定她有 伯格告诉我的 |
[31:23] | He’s always known, and so did Dad. | 他一直知道 爸爸也知道 |
[31:25] | Why would they hide this from us? | 他们为什么要瞒着我们 |
[31:27] | I mean, am I the only one that didn’t know this place existed? | 只有我不知道这地方的存在吗 |
[31:29] | He hid so much from us. | 他瞒了我们很多事 |
[31:31] | He hid it because he was afraid… | 他瞒着我们是因为他害怕… |
[31:35] | of her. | 她 |
[31:36] | – Oh, that’s ridiculous. – Is it? | -真可笑 -是吗 |
[31:38] | Dad’s lied about everything else, | 爸爸还骗了我们那么多事 |
[31:40] | why is this so far-fetched? | 为什么这个你难以相信 |
[31:41] | If you’re right, then maybe she’s the one who killed Peabody. | 如果你是对的 那或许是她杀死的皮博迪 |
[31:43] | – And cut Allison’s throat. – Whoa, no. Let’s… | -和割开艾莉森的喉咙 -不 我们… |
[31:45] | I ju– Sorry, just, let’s go back, all right? | 我 抱歉 我们倒回去 好吗 |
[31:47] | This is Vanya we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是范娅啊 |
[31:49] | Our sister. | 我们的妹妹 |
[31:50] | The one who always cried when we stepped on ants as kids. | 我们小时候踩到蚂蚁她都会哭 |
[31:53] | Yeah, I know. I know it’s difficult to accept– | 我知道 我知道这很难接受 |
[31:55] | It’s not difficult to accept, it’s impossible to accept. | 不是很难接受 而是不可能接受 |
[31:58] | No, he’s right. Look, we can’t keep her locked up without proof. | 不 他说得对 我们不能无凭无据就把她关上 |
[32:00] | Wh– What more proof do you need? | 你还需要什么证据 |
[32:02] | Why don’t we just open the door and ask her? | 我们开门直接问她好了 |
[32:04] | No, she’s not goin’ anywhere. | 不 她哪也不能去 |
[32:06] | No, even if you’re right, she needs our help, | 不 就算你是对的 她需要我们的帮助 |
[32:09] | and we can’t do that if she’s locked in a cage. | 她要是被关着 我们就帮不了她 |
[32:11] | Yeah, and for all we know, | 对 而且说不定 |
[32:13] | she might be struggling with this new power. | 她可能还未充分掌控新异能 |
[32:16] | I mean, it must be scary. | 肯定很可怕 |
[32:17] | Terrifying, really,to discover that you can do | 发现你可以做到你从来没想过 |
[32:21] | something that you never thought you could do. | 你能做到的事 让人害怕 |
[32:23] | Look, if what Pogo told me is even half true, | 如果伯格跟我说的哪怕有一丁点是真的 |
[32:25] | then she is not just a danger to us. | 那她就不仅仅对于我们是个危险 |
[32:36] | Allison, what are you doing down here? | 艾莉森 你来这下面干什么 |
[32:38] | You should be in bed. | 你应该躺在床上才对 |
[32:48] | I can’t do that. She hurt you. | 我不能那么做 她伤害了你 |
[33:00] | I’m sorry, but she’s staying put. | 很抱歉 但她必须被关着 |
[33:04] | Just until we know what we’re dealing with. | 至少要等我们搞清楚我们所面对的情况才行 |
[33:14] | She stays put. | 她待在里面不能出来 |
[33:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:26] | Come on. You need to rest. | 走吧 你需要休息 |
[33:32] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[33:38] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[33:44] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不要 |
[33:48] | No! I’m sorry! | 不要 对不起 |
[33:57] | Agnes! | 艾格尼丝 |
[34:00] | I told you I was gonna make you watch your girlfriend die. | 我跟你说过我会让你眼睁睁看着你女朋友死掉 |
[34:08] | Okay, Cha-Cha. | 好了 恰恰 |
[34:12] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[34:14] | You can kill me however you want. | 随便你想用什么花样杀死我都行 |
[34:16] | Oh, I intend to do that as well. | 我当然也打算杀了你 |
[34:19] | Right after I make you watch her die. | 不过要在你眼睁睁看着她死去之后 |
[34:21] | – No! – Hazel! | -不要 -黑泽尔 |
[34:29] | Please stop! | 快停下 |
[34:37] | Please stop. | 求你停下 |
[34:39] | Please stop! | 求你停下 |
[34:41] | Leave him alone! | 放过他吧 |
[35:10] | Hazel! | 黑泽尔 |
[35:13] | Stop! Please stop! | 停下 快停下 |
[35:28] | Hazel! | 黑泽尔 |
[35:34] | Oh, don’t hurt him. Please stop. | 别伤害他 求你快停下 |
[35:43] | Hazel! | 黑泽尔 |
[35:45] | Cha Cha! | 恰恰 |
[35:47] | – Oh, please, I beg you! – Cha Cha! | -我求求你了 -恰恰 |
[35:49] | – Please let her go! – Please don’t do this. | -求你放了她 -求你别这么做 |
[35:51] | – Are you watchin’? – No! | -你在看着吗 -不要 |
[36:05] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[36:31] | You two idiots have certainly screwed things up. | 你们两个白痴显然把事情搞砸了 |
[36:43] | Allison, please. | 艾莉森 别这样 |
[36:46] | Look, I had to do it. | 我不得不那么做 |
[37:00] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[38:30] | I bet it feels good to be back… | 回家的感觉一定很好吧 |
[38:33] | amongst your friends. | 回到你的朋友身边 |
[38:36] | And it’s okay, you can… | 没事的 你可以… |
[38:38] | say it. | 说出来 |
[38:40] | We always were an unlikely pair. | 我们从来就是不可能的一对 |
[38:49] | This isn’t easy for me, Delores, and I… | 这对我来说很不容易 德洛丽丝 我… |
[38:52] | I want you to know that | 我希望你知道 |
[38:52] | I cherish every single minute I ever shared with you, | 我珍惜和你在一起的每一分钟 |
[38:56] | all 23 and a half million of them. | 总共是2350万分钟 |
[39:00] | A lifetime. | 一生的时间 |
[39:08] | Now look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[39:10] | We’re lucky enough, we get a second one. | 我们很幸运 有了第二重人生 |
[39:21] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[39:23] | I do have a lot of growing up to do. | 我还要努力成长 |
[39:30] | I’ll never forget you, Delores. | 我永远不会忘记你的 德洛丽丝 |
[39:49] | – Excuse me, miss? – Yeah? | -打扰下 小姐 -什么事 |
[39:51] | Could you give that mannequin something new to wear? | 你能给那个人体模特换身新衣服吗 |
[39:55] | She likes sequins. | 她喜欢小亮片 |
[40:30] | They’re still afraid of us. | 他们依然害怕我们 |
[40:37] | Even after all these years. | 即便已经过了这么多年 |
[40:39] | Afraid of our power. | 还是害怕我们的异能 |
[40:42] | You’re not real. | 你不是真实的 |
[40:43] | We killed Leonard. | 我们杀了雷纳德 |
[40:46] | Because he lied to us. | 因为他骗了我们 |
[40:48] | Not about everything. | 他说的并非全是谎言 |
[40:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[40:52] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[40:54] | You’ve always known. | 你一直都知道 |
[40:56] | Our brothers and sister, they’re just like Dad, | 我们的哥哥姐姐 他们也跟爸爸一样 |
[41:01] | driven to keep us down, | 一心想压制我们 |
[41:03] | a muted voice, | 让我们失声 |
[41:04] | isolated from the group, | 和群体隔绝开 |
[41:06] | never in the limelight, | 永远不能站在聚光灯下 |
[41:07] | never the center of attention. | 永远不能成为众人关注的焦点 |
[41:09] | It will never end. | 那种日子没有尽头 |
[41:12] | Not until we act. | 除非我们做出行动 |
[41:16] | But they’re our family. | 但他们是我们的家人 |
[41:18] | They fear you now. | 他们现在畏惧你 |
[41:19] | They’re gonna keep you in here forever. | 他们会将你永远关在这里 |
[41:22] | No. | 不 |
[41:23] | Do you remember what that was like? | 你还记得那是什么样的感觉吗 |
[41:26] | Staring at these gray walls, hour after hour, | 盯着这些灰色的墙壁 一小时又一小时 |
[41:30] | day after day while they played together? | 一日接着一日 而他们却可以一起玩 |
[41:34] | Do you want to live like this | 你希望余生 |
[41:35] | – for the rest of our lives? – No. No. | -都过着这样的生活吗 -不 不要 |
[41:47] | I can’t breathe in here. | 我在这里无法呼吸 |
[41:50] | I can’t breathe in here. | 我在这里无法呼吸 |
[41:52] | Then do something about it. | 那就采取行动吧 |
[41:55] | Embrace who we are. | 拥抱真实的我们 |
[41:57] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[41:59] | Who we’ve been all along. | 我们一直以来的真实自我 |
[43:07] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |