时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Reggie. | 雷吉 |
[00:20] | Don’t you look dapper? | 你真帅啊 |
[00:22] | Well, I thought it was right | 我觉得应该 |
[00:23] | to buy something special for the occasion. | 为这特别的场合买点特别的东西 |
[00:29] | As you requested. | 如你所愿 |
[00:31] | I didn’t realize that you felt up to playing. | 我不知道你想拉琴 |
[00:35] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[00:37] | I want you to take it with you. | 我要你把它带上 |
[00:39] | No, my love. | 不 亲爱的 |
[00:41] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[00:43] | Find someone… | 找到一个 |
[00:45] | who’ll love it as much as I have. | 会跟我一样爱它的人 |
[00:51] | I can’t leave you. | 我不能离开你 |
[00:53] | There must be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[00:58] | There isn’t. | 没有了 |
[01:03] | I will die here, | 我会死在这里 |
[01:05] | but you won’t. | 但你不会 |
[01:08] | I won’t allow it. | 我不许 |
[01:11] | The world needs you, Reggie. | 世界需要你 雷吉 |
[01:16] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[01:52] | Next! | 下一个 |
[01:54] | Name? | 名字 |
[01:56] | Sokulov. | 索库洛夫 |
[01:57] | Next! | 下一个 |
[01:59] | – Name? – McGuire. | -名字 -麦克奎尔 |
[02:01] | Next! | 下一个 |
[02:03] | – Name? – Peter. | -名字 -彼得 |
[02:05] | Next! | 下一个 |
[02:08] | Name? | 名字 |
[02:11] | Reginald Hargreeves. | 雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[03:38] | Yo, what the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:39] | – Are those explosions coming f– – Vanya. | -那爆炸是… -范娅 |
[03:42] | We need to get to safety outside the Academy. | 我们得躲到学院外面才安全 |
[03:47] | Don’t forget Mom! | 别忘了妈妈 |
[03:49] | Yeah… | 好 |
[03:50] | Pogo. | 伯格 |
[03:52] | – I’m– – Go! | -我… -快走 |
[03:54] | Now! | 快 |
[04:09] | You got this. Come on, let’s go. | 你可以的 来 我们走 |
[04:24] | To go on a mission, Vanya, you have to have a power. | 要去执行任务 范娅 你得有异能 |
[04:34] | Vanya! What do you want? | 范娅 你有什么事啊 |
[04:49] | Just get out! | 快出去 |
[05:10] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[05:12] | – Where is she? – Mom! | -她去哪了 -妈妈 |
[05:13] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[05:28] | Diego! | 狄戈 |
[05:29] | Diego! Diego! | 狄戈 狄戈 |
[05:32] | Diego! | 狄戈 |
[05:42] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[05:46] | Come on. Come on, come on. Diego! | 快走 狄戈 |
[05:50] | Stand up straight. Every one of you. | 站直了 你们每个人 |
[05:53] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:54] | You forgot me. | 你忘了我 |
[05:55] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[05:57] | No smiles, eyes ahead. | 不许笑 目视前方 |
[05:59] | – Quickly, now. – Dad! | -快点 -爸爸 |
[06:02] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[06:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[06:05] | No talking! | 不许说话 |
[06:06] | Stand still. | 站好了 |
[06:16] | Miss Vanya. | 范娅小姐 |
[06:17] | That’s quite enough! | 够了 |
[06:24] | Miss Vanya… | 范娅小姐 |
[06:27] | I understand how upset you are. | 我明白你有多生气 |
[06:30] | But I can assure you… | 但我向你保证 |
[06:33] | that none of your siblings bear any responsibility | 你的哥哥姐姐们对你小时候的遭遇 |
[06:37] | for what happened to you as a child. | 没有一丝责任 |
[06:48] | Did you know? | 你早就知道吗 |
[06:50] | Your father discovered… | 你父亲发现 |
[06:54] | that you were capable of great things. | 你能做到很了不起的事 |
[06:59] | Much like your brothers and sister. | 就像你的哥哥姐姐那样 |
[07:02] | But your powers were… | 但你的异能 |
[07:05] | too great. | 太强了 |
[07:09] | He only wanted to protect you from yourself. | 他只是想保护你不被自己伤害 |
[07:14] | As well as your siblings. | 还有保护你的哥哥姐姐 |
[07:23] | Did… you know? | 你早就知道吗 |
[07:35] | Yes, Miss Vanya. | 是的 范娅小姐 |
[07:38] | I knew. | 我早就知道 |
[08:37] | You okay? You okay? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[08:39] | – Hey, you just saved my life, man. – Okay. Great. | -你刚救了我的命 -太好了 |
[08:43] | Shit. Mom. Mom! | 该死 妈妈 |
[08:46] | – Mom! Get out of there now! – Mom, get out of there! Mom! | -妈妈 快出来 -妈妈 快出来 |
[08:50] | – I’m coming after you! – No, Diego! | -我去救你 -别 狄戈 |
[08:51] | No! | 不要 |
[08:52] | – Diego! – Please! Mom! | -狄戈 -不要 妈妈 |
[08:54] | Get back! | 退后 |
[08:55] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[09:30] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[09:31] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[09:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[09:34] | – Klaus, come here. Help me search. – Diego. | -克劳斯 过来 帮我找 -狄戈 |
[09:37] | – Just stop it. Stop. – No, what– What are you– | -停下吧 -不 你干什么… |
[09:39] | – Let me go. What are you doing? – Stop. Stop. | -放开我 你干什么 -停下 |
[09:41] | She’s gone. She’s… | 她死了 她… |
[09:43] | She’s gone, okay? She’s… | 她死了 好吗 |
[09:46] | What do you wanna do? You wanna– wanna… | 你想怎么 你想… |
[09:49] | walk away from this? | 撒手不管吗 |
[09:51] | – No. – What about Pogo? | -不是 -那伯格呢 |
[09:54] | – Just– – He didn’t make it. | -别… -他死了 |
[09:56] | What? | 什么 |
[09:58] | Vanya killed him. | 范娅杀了他 |
[10:02] | – But Vanya wouldn’t– – No, I saw it. | -但范娅不会… -我看到了 |
[10:05] | Just before we got out. | 就在我们逃出来之前 |
[10:07] | Mom. Now Pogo. | 妈妈 还有伯格 |
[10:14] | Guys. | 各位 |
[10:17] | This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today. | 就是这个 末日还是会发生 今天是世界末日 |
[10:21] | I thought you said it was over. | 你不是说都结束了吗 |
[10:23] | I was wrong, okay? | 我错了 好吗 |
[10:24] | This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. | 这份报纸是我被困住那天在未来找到的 |
[10:28] | – The headline hasn’t changed. – No, that doesn’t mean anything. | -标题没变 -那不代表什么 |
[10:31] | The time could’ve been altered since that newspaper | 时间可能在报纸今天发行后 |
[10:32] | – came out this morning. – You’re not listening to me. | -才被改变了 -你们没听我说 |
[10:35] | When I found it, I assumed | 我找到它时 我以为 |
[10:37] | this place came down along with everything else. | 这里是跟其他地方一起被毁的 |
[10:39] | But here we are. The Moon’s still shining, | 但现在看看 月亮还在 |
[10:40] | the Earth is in one piece, | 地球还好好的 |
[10:42] | but not the Academy. | 但学院塌了 |
[10:44] | – I’m confused. – Then listen to me, you idiot! | -我不明白 -那就听我说 白痴 |
[10:47] | Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. | 范娅在末日之前摧毁了学院 |
[10:51] | I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. | 我以为哈罗德·詹金斯是起因 但他只是导火索 |
[10:54] | Vanya is the bomb. | 范娅才是炸弹 |
[10:55] | Vanya causes the apocalypse. | 是范娅造成了末日 |
[10:58] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[11:02] | We gotta go, now. | 我们得走了 马上 |
[11:03] | Regroup at the Super Star. Go! | 去超级明星碰头 快走 |
[11:11] | Look at the two of you. | 看看你们俩 |
[11:13] | Given a one-day assignment to eliminate Number Five, | 给你们一天的任务 杀死5号 |
[11:16] | and instead, you kill a tow truck driver, | 结果 你们杀了个拖车司机 |
[11:18] | a cleaning lady, and a cop, | 一位清洁工 一名警察 |
[11:20] | burn down two buildings, | 烧了两栋楼 |
[11:21] | and bring unwanted attention on yourselves and the Commission. | 为自己和时间局招来了不必要的注意 |
[11:25] | What’s worse is Five is still alive, | 更糟的是 5号还活着 |
[11:27] | on the loose, and trying to stop the apocalypse. | 在逃 还企图阻止末日 |
[11:31] | Makes us look like a gang that can’t shoot straight. | 让我们看上去像一群没用的混蛋 |
[11:34] | Now, maybe I’m not seeing the whole picture, | 或许是我没看到大局 |
[11:36] | but I think– and this, it’s just a suggestion– | 但我觉得 这只是个建议 |
[11:39] | but I do think… …an explanation of sorts is owing. | 但我真觉得 你们欠我个解释 |
[11:44] | Five is not working alone. | 5号不是孤军奋战 |
[11:46] | He has backup. | 他有后援 |
[11:47] | His family. | 他的家人 |
[11:48] | You’re saying that you both | 你是说 你们俩 |
[11:50] | are no match for a litter of emotionally stunted siblings? | 都斗不过一群情绪冲动的兄弟姐妹吗 |
[11:56] | I think what Cha-Cha means is there were certain un– | 我觉得恰恰的意思是 有… |
[12:04] | Unexpected consequences from said family | 这个家庭带来了一些意料之外的后果 |
[12:07] | that required us to deviate from the original plan. | 导致我们只能偏离原始计划 |
[12:11] | You know, | 你们知道 |
[12:13] | we have an old saying at the Commission. | 我们时间局有句老话 |
[12:22] | Of course, neither of you speak Yiddish. | 当然了 你们都不会意第绪语 |
[12:24] | Fine. I’ll translate. | 好吧 我翻译一下 |
[12:26] | It means “The eggs think they’re smarter than the chicken.” | 意思是”鸡蛋自以为比鸡聪明” |
[12:31] | Do what you’re told. | 照命令做 |
[12:34] | Then we should have killed each other. | 那我们就该杀了彼此 |
[12:37] | Come again? | 什么 |
[12:39] | Both of us was sent a message from you | 我们都收到了来自你的讯息 |
[12:42] | to eliminate the other. | 要求我们除掉对方 |
[12:43] | I never sent– | 我没发… |
[12:50] | He’s good. | 他真厉害 |
[12:52] | He’s good. | 他真厉害 |
[12:53] | – Wait, I’m not following. – Of course you’re not. | -等等 我不懂 -当然了 |
[12:57] | I never sent those messages. Five did. | 不是我发的讯息 是5号 |
[13:00] | They’re fake. To throw you off the scent. | 那是假的 是为了混淆你们 |
[13:02] | Then you’re not mad at us. | 那你不生我们的气了 |
[13:05] | I’d like to believe that | 我愿意认为 |
[13:05] | your commitment to your partnership led to a strategic… | 是你们对搭档的忠心导致了战略… |
[13:09] | choice not to kill each other. | 选择 不杀彼此 |
[13:12] | So, in the spirit of that partnership, | 所以 本着这种搭档的精神 |
[13:16] | I’m giving you a new assignment, | 我要给你们新任务 |
[13:18] | one that’s not open to interpretation or discussion. | 这个没有任何解读或探讨的空间 |
[13:23] | Protect Vanya Hargreeves… | 保护范娅·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[13:25] | at all costs. | 不惜一切 |
[13:29] | – Then what? – Then you, Hazel, | -然后呢 -然后你 黑泽尔 |
[13:31] | will be allowed to resign from the Commission | 可以从时间局辞职 |
[13:33] | and live out the remainder of your days with… | 跟这位甜甜圈女士共享 |
[13:36] | doughnut lady here, | 你的余生 |
[13:38] | in the time period of your choosing. | 并且是在你选定的时期 |
[13:40] | Course, she’ll remain under my protection | 当然 你完成任务之前 |
[13:43] | until your assignment is complete. | 她会由我来保护 |
[13:45] | And what do I get? | 那我能得到什么 |
[13:47] | A new partner. | 新搭档 |
[13:48] | Plus all prior offenses, fines, and infractions | 而且此前的违规 罚款等 |
[13:51] | will be expunged from your record. | 都将被抹除记录 |
[13:53] | Failure to comply will result in the termination of all parties. | 不服从 你们都会被处决 |
[14:01] | Cookies? | 吃饼干吗 |
[14:47] | Get out of the way, bitch! | 别挡路 贱人 |
[15:06] | Look, I hate to be the one to say this, | 我也不想说这个 |
[15:07] | but everyone needs to prepare. | 但大家都得做好准备 |
[15:09] | – For what? – To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya. | -准备什么 -不惜一切阻止范娅 |
[15:11] | I– | 我… |
[15:13] | – We may not have a choice, Allison. – Bullshit. | -我们可能会没有选择 艾莉森 -扯淡 |
[15:15] | – There’s always options. – Yeah, like what? | -总有选择的 -是吗 什么选择 |
[15:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:19] | Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. | 不管我们决定什么 我们得找到范娅 |
[15:22] | And fast, okay? She could be anywhere. | 而且要快 她可能在任何地方 |
[15:24] | Or… here. | 或是这里 |
[15:27] | Look at this. | 看 |
[15:30] | 圣普鲁维姆堂管弦乐队 范娅·哈格鲁弗斯 | |
[15:31] | That’s right. Her concert is tonight. | 对了 她的演奏会就在今晚 |
[15:34] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[15:35] | I hate to intrude, but my manager says | 真不想打扰你们 但经理说 |
[15:38] | if you’re not gonna bowl, you gotta leave. | 如果你们不打球 就得走 |
[15:42] | Whose turn is it? | 该谁了 |
[15:44] | Oh, for… | 我去 |
[15:54] | We’re the only ones capable of stopping this. | 只有我们有能力阻止她 |
[15:56] | We have a responsibility to Dad. | 我们要对爸爸负责 |
[15:58] | To Dad? No, I’ve heard enough about– | 爸爸 我听够了… |
[16:00] | He sacrificed everything to bring us back together. | 他为了让我们团聚牺牲了一切 |
[16:02] | I’m with Luther on this one. | 我支持路瑟 |
[16:04] | We can’t give her a chance to fight back. | 我们不能给她还手的机会 |
[16:06] | There are billions of lives at stake. | 事关数十亿生命 |
[16:08] | We’re past trying to save just one. | 我们不能只去救一个 |
[16:10] | Hey, you know, guys, uh… maybe I could help. | 各位 我或许能帮忙 |
[16:12] | – Now is not the time. – No, let him finish. | -现在不是时候 -不 让他说 |
[16:16] | He saved my life today. | 他今天救了我的命 |
[16:19] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[16:20] | – Is that true? – Yeah, yeah, I did… | -是真的吗 -是的 我… |
[16:23] | take credit for it. | 为此居功了 |
[16:24] | In fact, the real hero… | 事实上 真正的英雄 |
[16:27] | was Ben. | 是本 |
[16:33] | Today… Listen. | 今天 听着 |
[16:35] | Today, he punched me in the face. | 今天 他揍了我的脸 |
[16:39] | And earlier at the house, he was the one who saved Diego’s life, | 早些在房子里时 是他救了狄戈 |
[16:41] | not me. | 不是我 |
[16:42] | You are unbelievable, Klaus. | 你真是难以置信 克劳斯 |
[16:44] | You want proof, is that it? | 你要证明 是吗 |
[16:45] | All right. I– I’ll give you proof. | 好 我给你证据 |
[16:48] | All right, it’s showtime, baby. | 好了 好好表现吧 |
[16:50] | Catch! | 接住 |
[16:57] | Is there any way to silence that voice in your head | 能不能让你脑子里那个 |
[16:59] | that screams out to be the center of attention? | 渴求关注的声音闭嘴 |
[17:02] | You know, I liked you a lot better before you got laid. | 你破处之前可讨人喜欢多了 |
[17:07] | Which was a complete… | 这完全… |
[17:09] | It– It wasn’t his fault, ’cause he was ridiculously high, right? | 不是他的错 他当时嗑嗨了 |
[17:13] | And– And the girl, she thought he was a furry… | 那姑娘 她以为他是毛… |
[17:15] | – Stop! – Okay. | -住口 -好吧 |
[17:20] | Allison, wait. | 艾莉森 等等 |
[17:22] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[17:23] | Excuse me, it’s my son Kenny’s birthday today, and… | 不好意思 今天是我儿子肯尼的生日 |
[17:27] | Wouldn’t your son be happier playing with kids his own age? | 你们儿子跟同龄的孩子一起玩会更开心吧 |
[17:30] | Assuming it’s okay with your two dads. | 如果你的两个爸爸不介意的话 |
[17:36] | I would rather chew off my own foot. | 我宁可咬烂我自己的脚 |
[17:41] | Let’s go, Kenny. | 走吧 肯尼 |
[17:47] | If I was going to date a man, you’d be the last man I would date. | 即便我跟男人约会 也绝不会选你 |
[17:50] | You’d be lucky to get me. | 你能约到我才走是走运呢 |
[17:53] | How the hell did she find me? | 她是怎么找到我的 |
[17:56] | – May I? – Please. | -可以吗 -请 |
[18:13] | She’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[18:19] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[18:38] | All right. I’ll be the first to admit… | 好吧 我完全愿意承认 |
[18:41] | things really got out of hand. | 事情确实失控了 |
[18:43] | Punches were thrown. Shots were fired. | 我们出了拳 开了枪 |
[18:46] | – But I’m willin’ to forgive and forget. – How very kind of you. | -但我愿意原谅忘记 -那你真好 |
[18:51] | Look, the Handler was right. We had a chance to kill each other. | 管理人是对的 我们本有机会杀彼此 |
[18:55] | We were ordered to kill each other. | 我们有命令杀彼此 |
[18:56] | And we didn’t. That says somethin’, right? | 但我们没有 这说明了什么 是吧 |
[19:00] | You’re willin’ to throw away all that goodwill? | 你真要丢掉那一切善意吗 |
[19:02] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[19:04] | The Handler’s offer isn’t real. | 管理人的提议不是真的 |
[19:06] | Of course it is. | 当然是了 |
[19:07] | Verbal agreements are binding. Check the handbook. | 口头协议有效力的 去看看手册 |
[19:11] | We’ve caused way too much trouble. | 我们惹的麻烦太多了 |
[19:14] | You notice something’s missing? | 你发现我们缺了什么吗 |
[19:18] | We don’t have a briefcase. | 我们没有手提箱 |
[19:22] | She’s leavin’ us to die. | 她要留我们等死 |
[19:24] | Look. | 看 |
[19:25] | There’s Vanya. | 是范娅 |
[19:53] | Your siblings may be on this mission longer than usual. | 你的哥哥姐姐这次任务可能会去的比以往久 |
[19:58] | So as you wait, | 所以你等待期间 |
[20:00] | be prepared to do your studies alone. | 准备一个人学习吧 |
[20:03] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[20:07] | Very well. | 好 |
[20:21] | My studies this evening pertain to music. | 我今晚的学习是跟音乐有关的 |
[20:25] | I wonder if I could borrow it. | 我可以借它用用吗 |
[20:29] | Take it and go. | 拿走吧 |
[20:38] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 是不是 |
[20:40] | Yes, it is, Vanya. | 是啊 范娅 |
[20:42] | I will learn to play it. | 我会学会拉的 |
[20:45] | I am going to be extraordinary. | 我会很非凡的 |
[20:47] | Put your whole heart into it, dear, | 全心投入进去 亲爱的 |
[20:49] | and I promise, one day, you will be. | 我保证 有一天 你会非凡的 |
[21:11] | Listen, we can’t do this now. | 听着 我们现在不能吵架 |
[21:15] | I’m so sorry, I should never have slept with that girl… | 很抱歉 我就不该跟其他女孩上床 |
[21:18] | uh, woman. | 不是 女人 |
[21:21] | Uh, look… | 听着 |
[21:24] | I had just found out that Dad sent me to the Moon for nothing. | 我当时刚得知爸爸是把我骗上了月球 |
[21:27] | All right? | 好吗 |
[21:28] | And I just felt so lost and alone. | 我觉得好迷茫 孤独 |
[21:32] | Klaus wasn’t lying, I got drunk. | 克劳斯没撒谎 我喝得烂醉 |
[21:35] | I mean… | 我… |
[21:37] | really drunk. | 酩酊大醉 |
[21:39] | Plus the pills. | 而且还嗑药了 |
[21:41] | You know, ’cause it was a rave, | 因为当时在狂欢嘛 |
[21:43] | and… I’d never been to a rave before, and… | 我从未参加过狂欢 |
[21:45] | Well, they’re– they’re pretty amazing, actually– | 还挺不错的 |
[22:19] | He– Hello? | 喂 |
[22:22] | Hi, uh, Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[22:25] | Uh, yeah, this is your Uncle Luther. | 我是你路瑟舅舅 |
[22:30] | Spaceboy! | 太空男孩 |
[22:31] | Yeah, yeah, uh… Spaceboy. | 是啊 太空男孩 |
[22:36] | I’m the one your mom told you stories about. | 你妈妈给你讲过关于我的故事 |
[22:40] | Yeah, yeah, I know all about you, too. | 是啊 我也知道你的一切 |
[22:44] | And you know, Claire, | 而且 克莱尔 |
[22:45] | I’ve been wanting to meet you since the day you were born. | 自从你出生 我就一直想见你 |
[22:51] | Uh, well, uh… she’s here, with me now, | 她跟我在一起呢 |
[22:55] | and… she really wants to talk to you, Claire. | 她很想跟你说话 克莱尔 |
[22:58] | But… But she can’t, because… uh… | 但她不能 因为… |
[23:02] | she has a sore throat, but, uh… | 她喉咙发炎了 |
[23:08] | Your mom wants me to tell you, | 但你妈妈要我告诉你 |
[23:10] | Claire, uh, she… she says that she loves you | 克莱尔 她说她爱你 |
[23:15] | more than anything in the whole wide world. | 超过这世上的一切 |
[23:18] | – And she– – No! | -她… -不 |
[23:19] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[23:23] | Where… | 哪去了 |
[23:29] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[23:35] | Uh, your mom says… | 你妈妈说 |
[23:38] | She says… | 她说… |
[23:42] | “I miss you. | “我想你” |
[23:46] | I miss you every day that I’m not with you. | “跟你分开的每一天 我都在想你” |
[23:53] | I know that I let you down, | “我知道我让你失望了” |
[23:56] | but I would do anything for you. | “但我愿为你做任何事” |
[24:02] | You make me wanna wake up each day. | “你让我每天想醒过来” |
[24:07] | And you’re in my dreams every night. | “你是我每天晚上的梦” |
[24:14] | You’re the most important person in the world to me.” | “你是这世上对我最重要的人” |
[24:22] | That’s, uh… | 那就是 |
[24:25] | That’s what your mom says. | 你妈妈说的话 |
[24:34] | Yeah. Yeah, I– I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[24:37] | She’ll be home soon. | 她很快就会回家 |
[25:12] | Look. | 看 |
[25:17] | Vanya’s getting off. | 范娅下车了 |
[25:18] | This is where you get off. | 你也在这里下车吧 |
[25:26] | You mother– | 你个混蛋 |
[25:51] | – All right, where’s Five? – He left. | -5号呢 -他走了 |
[25:53] | – Oh, for the love of… Where’d he go? – Didn’t tell us. | -我的…他去哪了 -没说 |
[25:56] | Well, we’re not waiting around for him. | 我们不能等他了 |
[25:58] | The concert starts in 30 minutes. | 演奏会三十分钟后就开始了 |
[25:59] | – All right, so what’s the plan? – Well, I think that, uh… | -那计划是什么 -我想的是 |
[26:05] | We go to the Icarus Theater. | 我们去伊卡洛斯剧院 |
[26:07] | That’s a location, not a plan. | 那是个地点 不是计划 |
[26:11] | What? Is that all you got? | 怎么 你没别的计划了吗 |
[26:15] | Look, you wanna be Number One, fine, | 你想当1号 可以 |
[26:18] | but you’re gonna have to get us on the same page, | 但你得让我们团结一致 |
[26:19] | because right now, we’re all over the place. | 因为现在 我们是散沙一盘 |
[26:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:25] | We need a plan. | 我们需要一个计划 |
[26:38] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[26:44] | Who the hell are these guys? | 他们是谁啊 |
[26:45] | Maybe they’re here for Kenny’s birthday! | 可能是来给肯尼生日助兴的 |
[26:50] | No, I’m pretty sure they’re here for us! | 不 我确定他们是来追杀我们的 |
[27:24] | They’re blocking the exit! | 他们挡住了出口 |
[27:26] | So, what’s the plan now, Luther? | 你的计划呢 路瑟 |
[27:31] | The lanes! Let’s go! | 球道 走 |
[27:49] | Come on, let’s go! | 我们走 快 |
[27:57] | Five, I’ve been waiting for you. | 5号 我一直在等你 |
[28:09] | You must really like doughnuts. | 你肯定很喜欢甜甜圈 |
[28:12] | Help me! | 救我 |
[28:14] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[28:16] | – Three days. – For you, maybe. | -三天 -对你是的 |
[28:18] | But for me, it’s been a lot longer | 但对于我 我已经 |
[28:20] | since I’ve seen those adorable little shorts. | 很久没看到你那可爱的短裤了 |
[28:22] | Well, you’ve had time to heal. | 你需要时间疗伤嘛 |
[28:26] | Luckily, for both of us, time… | 对我们来说很幸运 时间 |
[28:29] | is the one thing my organization has an abundance of. | 是我的组织唯一不缺的东西 |
[28:33] | Got your message, by the way. | 收到了你的讯息 |
[28:36] | Nice packaging, but so much for Commission protocol. | 包装不错 看来时间局规定也不管了 |
[28:40] | There have been… | 自从 |
[28:42] | a lot of changes since you left the Commission. | 你离开时间局后发生了不少改变 |
[28:46] | You really did some damage. | 你造成了严重破坏 |
[28:51] | The briefcases were all but destroyed, | 手提箱都被破坏了 |
[28:53] | to say nothing of the… | 更别提 |
[28:54] | highly trained personnel you killed. | 被你杀死的训练有素的人员 |
[28:57] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[29:00] | – what is an institution if not for– – What do you want? | -一家机构不就是… -你想要什么 |
[29:04] | To be happy. | 快乐 |
[29:06] | To have a simple… | 拥有简单 |
[29:09] | unfettered life, to… | 自由的生活 |
[29:11] | do the work my superiors require. | 听从上级的指令完成工作 |
[29:13] | But… your being here, | 但因为你的存在 |
[29:17] | well, it complicates all that. | 让这一切复杂化了 |
[29:19] | Billions of people are about to die tonight. | 今晚有数十亿的人将死去 |
[29:23] | – You can change that. – Tonight, tomorrow. | -你可以改变这一点 -今晚 明天 |
[29:25] | So little difference in the scheme of things. | 长远看来 没什么差别 |
[29:29] | Don’t you remember the Commission’s raison d’être? | 你不记得时间局的宗旨了吗 |
[29:32] | What’s meant to be is meant to be, | 注定的事无法改变 |
[29:34] | or, as I like to say, que será, será. | 我喜欢说 该来的总会来[西语] |
[29:38] | It’s bullshit in any language. | 不管用什么语言说都是扯淡 |
[29:41] | Why did you call me here? | 你为什么叫我来 |
[29:43] | I wanna offer you a choice. | 我想给你个选择 |
[29:45] | Everyone’s going to die tonight, but… | 今晚每个人都会死 但是… |
[29:49] | unlike the rest of the world, | 不同于世界上的其他人 |
[29:51] | you have a way out. | 你还有出路 |
[29:53] | You can abandon your family and skip ahead to the apocalypse, | 你可以抛下家人 穿梭到末日后 |
[29:58] | take a walkabout for a few decades, | 闲逛个几十年 |
[30:00] | wondering if I’ll come back and offer you a job again, | 心里想着 我会不会再来给你份工作 |
[30:04] | or you can stay here, with your family, and… | 你也可以留下陪着你的家人 |
[30:10] | die a horrible death. | 然后惨死 |
[30:15] | While you weigh your options, | 你考虑选择时 |
[30:17] | just know your siblings are fighting for their lives without you. | 要知道你的兄弟姐妹们在独自奋力求生 |
[30:21] | You brought me here to pull me away. | 你叫我来是为了引开我 |
[30:23] | It’s been nice knowing you, Five. | 认识你很高兴 5号 |
[30:26] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[31:30] | Wha– | 怎么… |
[31:33] | Allison, I can’t let you do that, all right? | 艾莉森 我不能让你那么做 |
[31:34] | – She’s beyond reasoning. – You hear the music? | -她已经听不进理了 -你听到音乐了吗 |
[31:37] | It’s started. | 开始了 |
[31:38] | Do you honestly think she’s gonna listen? | 你真觉得她会听吗 |
[31:39] | After everything that’s happened? | 发生了这一切之后 |
[31:42] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间讨论了 |
[31:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:54] | You’re using her as a distraction, aren’t you? | 你要用她分散注意 是吧 |
[31:56] | It’ll be our best chance to incapacitate Vanya. | 这是我们制服范娅的最佳机会 |
[32:00] | She’ll thank us later. | 她之后会谢我们的 |
[32:02] | – So, what’s the plan? – Uh, you wait out front. | -计划是什么 -你在外面等着 |
[32:05] | – What? – Yeah, you’re the lookout. | -什么 -你是望风的 |
[32:08] | The lookout? | 望风的 |
[32:39] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[32:45] | And here I thought you were the smart one. | 我还以为你是聪明的那个呢 |
[32:48] | How disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看到这一幕 |
[33:17] | If you want to change your mind about being with me, | 如果你不想再跟我在一起了 |
[33:21] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[33:27] | Everyone has a past. | 人人都有段过去 |
[35:08] | Move! Go, go, go, go, go, move! | 快走 快跑 |
[35:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:26] | – She’s stronger than expected. – Yeah. | -她比预期得要强 -是啊 |
[35:31] | Yeah. We’re fine, thanks for asking. | 我们没事 多谢关心 |
[35:33] | Look, I almost lost you once, all right? | 我差点失去你一次了 好吗 |
[35:34] | I wasn’t about to lose you again. | 我不想再次失去你 |
[35:36] | Well, so much for the element of surprise. What else you got? | 这下别想偷袭了 你还有什么计划 |
[35:41] | No shit, Allison. Tell us something we don’t already know. | 是啊 艾莉森 说点我们不知道的 |
[35:43] | She’s talking about the violin. | 她是说那把小提琴 |
[35:46] | It’s her lightning rod. | 那是她的导火索 |
[35:48] | If we can take it from her | 如果我们能把琴夺走 |
[35:49] | and stop her from playing, we might have a shot. | 让她停止演奏 我们还有机会 |
[36:03] | What the hell happened to Klaus? He’s supposed to be on lookout. | 克劳斯哪去了 他应该负责望风的 |
[36:05] | Yeah, you surprised? | 你觉得意外吗 |
[36:06] | What’s with all the lollygagging? | 在这里磨蹭什么呢 |
[36:08] | Five, get down! | 小五 趴下 |
[36:13] | – I didn’t ask for cilantro. – Do you hear gunfire? | -我没要香菜 -你听到枪声了吗 |
[36:16] | What? | 什么 |
[36:24] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[36:29] | – This is it, mofo. Go time! Go time! – What about the gunfire? | -时候到了 该行动了 -那枪声怎么办 |
[36:33] | Come on, man, we’re the damn lookouts! | 快走 我们可是望风的 |
[36:36] | Five, what the… I thought you bailed on us! | 小五 怎么…我以为你抛下我们了 |
[36:39] | I had an errand to run. | 我有点事要办 |
[36:41] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[36:42] | – You know these guys? – Yeah, I do. | -你认识他们 -是的 认识 |
[36:46] | And? | 所以呢 |
[36:47] | Well… we’re screwed. | 我们完了 |
[36:53] | Guys, it’s Cha-Cha! | 各位 恰恰来了 |
[36:55] | – It’s Cha-Cha, she– – Klaus! Get down! | -恰恰 她… -克劳斯 趴下 |
[37:05] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[37:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[37:52] | It’s him. Ben. | 是他 本 |
[38:10] | Now who’s the lookout? | 现在谁是望风的了 |
[38:34] | Your girlfriend, Patch… | 你女朋友 帕奇 |
[38:36] | What did you like about her? | 你喜欢她什么 |
[38:37] | She believed in people. | 她相信人性 |
[38:38] | She always saw the good inside. | 她总是能看到人好的一面 |
[38:40] | I’m sure she’ll be proud to know | 她如果知道 |
[38:41] | that you’re killing Hazel and Cha-Cha | 你为了缅怀她而要杀了 |
[38:43] | as a way to honor her memory. | 黑泽尔和恰恰 肯定很骄傲 |
[39:00] | Oh, welcome back. Where were you? | 欢迎回来 你去哪了 |
[39:02] | Honoring a memory. | 缅怀一个人 |
[39:04] | So, how do you wanna end this thing? | 你想怎么结束这一切 |
[39:06] | We surround her. | 我们包围她 |
[39:07] | All right? We come at her from all angles. | 好吗 从各个角度靠近她 |
[39:10] | So it’s a suicide mission. | 这是自杀 |
[39:11] | Yeah, but one of us could get through. | 但我们中一个人能过得去 |
[39:13] | It’s the only chance we’ve got. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[39:14] | – Are we all in? – Yeah. | -都去吗 -好 |
[39:16] | All right. | 好 |
[39:18] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[39:20] | Stage left. Stage right. | 舞台左 我右 |
[39:22] | You guys take the front. | 你们走前面 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry. There’s no time, Allison. | 抱歉 没时间了 艾莉森 |
[39:35] | If she finishes this concert, the world goes up in flames. | 如果她完成演奏 世界就遭殃了 |
[40:14] | Now! | 冲啊 |
[41:41] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[41:43] | – Yeah. – She is? Yeah? | -是的 -她还活着 |
[41:45] | – Oh, thank God. – We did it. | -谢天谢地 -我们做到了 |
[41:46] | We saved the world. | 我们拯救了世界 |
[42:06] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[42:17] | Guys? | 各位 |
[42:23] | You see that big Moon rock coming towards us? | 看到那块飞向我们的大月石了吗 |
[42:25] | That’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[42:26] | So this is it, huh? So much for… | 那末日来了 看来… |
[42:30] | saving the world. | 我们也没拯救世界 |
[42:33] | If only Sir Reginald could see us right now, huh? | 要是雷吉纳德爵士现在能看到我们啊 |
[42:37] | The Umbrella Academy. | 伞学院 |
[42:39] | A total failure. | 彻底失败了 |
[42:46] | At least we’re together at the end. As a family. | 至少我们是作为一家人一起迎接末日 |
[42:49] | This doesn’t have to be the end. | 这不非得是末日 |
[42:53] | What? What are you saying, Five? | 什么 你什么意思 小五 |
[42:54] | I think I have a way outta here. But you gotta trust me on this. | 我可能有办法离开 但你们得相信我 |
[42:57] | – Yeah, I don’t think so. – No. | -算了吧 -不 |
[42:59] | Well, then, we might as well accept our fate, | 那我们干脆接受命运吧 |
[43:01] | because in less than a minute, we’re gonna be vaporized. | 因为一分钟内 我们就会气化 |
[43:03] | What’s your idea, then? | 那你的主意是什么 |
[43:05] | We use my ability to time travel. | 我们用我的能力穿越时间 |
[43:07] | But this time, I’ll take you with me. | 但这次 我带上你们 |
[43:09] | – You can do that? – I don’t know. I’ve never tried it before. | -你能做到吗 -我不知道 我没试过 |
[43:13] | What’s the worst that can happen? | 最糟会怎么样 |
[43:14] | You’re lookin’ at it. | 我就是最糟情况 |
[43:15] | A 58-year-old man inside a child’s body, | 心理年龄58 身体还是孩子 |
[43:17] | so there’s that. | 这是个坏处 |
[43:19] | – Oh, what the hell? I’m in. – Yeah, whatever. I’m in. | -管他呢 我同意 -我也加入 |
[43:22] | Me too. Allison? | 我也是 艾莉森 |
[43:27] | – What about Ben? – Great, yeah, he’s in. | -那本呢 -好 他也同意 |
[43:29] | Okay, great. Luther, grab Vanya. | 好 路瑟 抱着范娅 |
[43:33] | Wait, should we be taking her? | 等等 我们该带上她吗 |
[43:35] | I mean, if she’s the cause of the apocalypse. | 如果是她引起了末日 |
[43:37] | Isn’t that like taking the bomb with us? | 这不是带上了炸弹吗 |
[43:38] | The apocalypse will always happen | 末日总会发生 |
[43:39] | and Vanya will always be the cause, | 范娅也总会是始作俑者 |
[43:41] | unless we take her with us and fix her. | 除非我们带上她 治好她 |
[44:38] | It’s working! | 成功了 |
[44:49] | Hold on! It’s gonna get messy! | 撑住 会很麻烦的 |