时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | On April the 1st, 2019, | 2019年4月1日 |
[00:25] | the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. | 地球毁于一场灾难 |
[00:30] | Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. | 短短几分钟内 上亿人被消灭殆尽 |
[00:34] | Ironically, the six survivors of the apocalypse | 讽刺的是 这场末日灾难的六位幸存者 |
[00:37] | were the very siblings who brought it on. | 恰恰就是引发这次灾难的兄弟姐妹 |
[00:40] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[00:41] | This could get messy! | 这会很麻烦的 |
[00:58] | – That was… – Exhilarating. | -刚刚真是… -太让人激动了 |
[01:03] | Where’s Five? | 小五在哪 |
[01:07] | Five! | 小五 |
[01:08] | Diego! Allison! | 狄戈 艾莉森 |
[01:11] | Where is everybody? | 大家都哪去了 |
[01:14] | Oh, they’re gone. | 他们都不见了 |
[01:16] | They’re gone, like a fart in the wind. | 都不见了 就像随风而逝的屁 |
[01:21] | Poof. | 噗 |
[01:22] | – Just me and you again. – Great. | -又只剩下咱俩了 -太棒了 |
[01:26] | So where the hell are we? | 我们现在到底在哪 |
[01:34] | Are hats back? | 帽子又流行了吗 |
[01:38] | I think the question is, “When are we?” | 我觉得该问的是 “我们现在在哪个年代” |
[01:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:43] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[01:44] | Could you tell me what year this is, | 你能告诉我现在是哪一年 |
[01:46] | or what day? | 或者今天几号吗 |
[01:49] | Rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[01:52] | Klaus! Get over here. | 克劳斯 快过来 |
[01:55] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[01:57] | – Look. – Yeah, I mean, he’s pretty my type, | -你看 -没错 他确实是我的菜 |
[01:59] | but I’d have to see him | 但我也不是只看脸 |
[02:00] | – from the shoulders down. – The date, you idiot. | -还看身材的 -看日期 你个白痴 |
[02:02] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[02:03] | “February 11, 1960”? | “1960年2月11日” |
[02:08] | 1960. | 1960年 |
[02:11] | – Shit. – Shit. | -该死 -该死 |
[02:15] | 得克萨斯州 达拉斯 1960年 | |
[02:47] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[02:53] | Diego! | 狄戈 |
[02:56] | Five? | 小五 |
[02:59] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[03:02] | – Allison! – Allison! | -艾莉森 -艾莉森 |
[03:06] | – Allis– – Allison! | -艾莉… -艾莉森 |
[03:27] | Help! Someone help me! | 救命 快来人帮帮我 |
[03:31] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命 快来人帮帮我 |
[03:38] | …and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. | 而这火焰所发出的光必然照亮全世界 |
[03:43] | And so, my fellow Americans, | 所以 我的同胞们 |
[03:46] | ask not what your country can do for you, | 不要问我们的国家能为你做什么 |
[03:50] | ask what you can do for your country. | 问问自己你能为国家做什么 |
[04:12] | Oh, no! | 天哪 |
[04:16] | Son of a biscuit. | 该死 |
[04:28] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[04:30] | Diego! | 狄戈 |
[04:51] | “Soviets attack US”? | “苏联人攻打美国” |
[04:57] | No, this can’t be right. | 不 这不可能是真的 |
[04:58] | Gonna get you out. Keep your head down. | 我会带你出去的 把头低下 |
[05:03] | Medic! Medic! | 医护兵 医护兵 |
[05:05] | Hey, kid, get down! | 孩子 快趴下 |
[05:11] | What the hell did we do now? | 我们到底又干了些什么 |
[06:05] | I heard a rumor that I blew your minds. | 我听说 我会捏碎你们的头 |
[06:28] | Five! You sick son of a bitch, where the hell have you been? | 小五 你个王八蛋 你这段时间都跑哪去了 |
[06:34] | If you wanna live, come with me. | 如果不想死 就跟我来 |
[06:36] | Hazel. What the hell’s going on here? | 黑泽尔 这到底是怎么回事 |
[06:38] | There’s no time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[06:40] | Those are nukes, old-timer. | 那些是核武器 老前辈 |
[06:46] | What about my family? | 那我家人怎么办 |
[06:47] | You can’t save ’em if you’re dead. | 要是你死了 就谁都救不了了 |
[07:38] | Okay… | 好… |
[07:39] | what the hell was that? | 刚刚那是怎么回事 |
[07:40] | The end of the world, November 25, 1963. | 世界末日 1963年11月25日 |
[07:43] | ’63… | 1963年… |
[07:47] | You know, Hazel, I’m no history buff, | 黑泽尔 虽然我不是历史行家 |
[07:49] | but I don’t recall there being a nuclear holocaust. | 但我也不记得当年会有一场核爆炸 |
[07:51] | No shit. | 确实没有 |
[07:52] | What about my family? | 我的家人们呢 |
[07:53] | Dead, like everyone else. | 和大家一样 都死了 |
[07:56] | – And where am I now? – Dallas. Same street. | -那我现在在哪 -达拉斯 同一条街 |
[07:58] | Ten days earlier. | 不过是在十天之前 |
[08:00] | Plenty of time to restore the timeline | 这样你就有大把时间可以修复时间线 |
[08:02] | – and save them. – Okay. | -拯救他们了 -好吧 |
[08:05] | – So where do we start? – “We”? You’re on your own, pal. | -那我们从哪开始 -“我们” 你得靠自己 |
[08:08] | I’m just here to keep a promise to Agnes. | 我在这只是受艾格尼丝之托 |
[08:11] | Is she…? | 她是不是… |
[08:12] | – Dead? – Yeah. | -去世了 -是的 |
[08:13] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[08:18] | Took her quick. | 没折磨她太久 |
[08:20] | But we had 20 good years together. | 不过我们已经一起幸福地度过了二十年 |
[08:22] | I guess forever just wasn’t in the cards. | 我想获得永远这种东西的概率太低了吧 |
[08:26] | I’m sorry, Hazel. | 抱歉 黑泽尔 |
[08:37] | What about the Commission? | 那时间局怎么样了 |
[08:38] | I quit those assholes, remember? | 我早就辞职了 还记得吗 |
[08:39] | I don’t owe ’em the fuzz off my peaches. | 我连根毛都不欠他们的 |
[08:45] | Well then, who the hell are those guys? | 那是些什么人 |
[08:48] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:49] | Run! | 快跑 |
[09:10] | How many times did I say “Bulletproof briefcases”? | 我都提过多少次要配”防弹手提箱”了 |
[10:25] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[10:26] | Hi, I’m selling encyclopedias for my youth group. | 你好 我是为青少年小组卖百科全书的 |
[10:29] | I was curious if– | 我想知道是否… |
[10:39] | How’d you do that? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[10:40] | Don’t really have time to explain. | 我真的没时间解释了 |
[10:41] | – You from the Pentagon? Huh? – Definitely not. | -你是国防部的 -绝对不是 |
[10:43] | CIA? FBI. KGB? | 中情局 联调局 克格勃 |
[10:47] | Is that fresh? | 咖啡是新做的吗 |
[10:51] | What… | 怎… |
[11:02] | This Colombian? | 这是哥伦比亚咖啡吗 |
[11:04] | It’s my own blend. | 是我自己配制的 |
[11:15] | You ever heard of, uh, Area 51? | 你听说过 51区吗 |
[11:18] | Roswell? | 是罗斯威尔吗 |
[11:24] | Hot damn! | 太他妈棒了 |
[11:27] | See, I always knew we weren’t the only ones. | 看 我就知道我们不是唯一的 |
[11:28] | See, Eleanor thought my head wasn’t screwed on tight, | 看吧 埃莉诺还觉得我脑子不太正常 |
[11:31] | but… but it’s all true, yeah? | 但 但这一切都是真的 对吗 |
[11:32] | UFOs, crop circles… | 不明飞行物 麦田怪圈… |
[11:34] | Well, the truth is out there. | 已经真相大白了 |
[11:36] | No, no, no, no, no. The… the truth, it’s… | 不不不 事实 就在… |
[11:39] | right here in front of us. | 就在我们面前 |
[11:41] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[11:43] | why is it always an anal probe? | 为何你们外星人总搞肛门探针 |
[11:46] | Any closer, and I’ll melt your brain. | 再敢靠近一点 我就把你脑子融了 |
[11:49] | He needs a little space. Yes. I’ll be over here. | 他需要一点空间 好 我退到这里 |
[11:50] | All those contraptions on the roof, you built those, right? | 屋顶上那些奇怪的装置都是你造的 对吗 |
[11:54] | Oh, yeah, yeah, sure did. | 对对 当然 |
[11:55] | Yeah, I’ve been tracking anomalies in… in the atmosphere. | 是的 我一直在观测空气中的异常现象 |
[11:59] | – Just waiting. – Waiting for what? | -就等待着 -等什么 |
[12:01] | For you. | 等你 |
[12:04] | For all of you. | 等你们所有人 |
[12:06] | It all started in 1960, | 一切都始于1960年 |
[12:08] | the year the Silvertone Omega was released. | 那年银石欧米茄刚开始发售 |
[12:11] | I was in the middle of a sale | 我正在推销商品 |
[12:12] | when something very… strange happened. | 这时 一件非常奇怪的事发生了 |
[12:15] | This here, the Silvertone Omega, is one of our top sellers, | 这款银石欧米茄是我们最畅销的产品之一 |
[12:19] | in true ColorVision. | 真正的彩色电视 |
[12:22] | Who knew that Lucy’s hair was red? | 以前谁知道露西的头发是红色的呢 |
[12:30] | Um, could you just… a moment? | 你们能…等我一下吗 |
[12:37] | – Diego! Allison! – So, for the past three years, | -狄戈 艾莉森 -所以这三年 |
[12:40] | I’ve witnessed five energy surges in that alleyway out back. | 我在那个巷子里目击过五次能量激增的情况 |
[12:43] | Same thing every time. | 每次都一样 |
[12:45] | A bright blue light, then something appears. | 一道明亮的蓝光闪过 然后有东西会出现 |
[12:47] | – Did you get a good look at any of them? – Yeah, the first one. | -你有仔细观察过他们吗 -有 第一个 |
[12:50] | And then the big, Sensitive one. | 还有个很敏感的大个子 |
[12:52] | – “Sensitive”? – Yeah, cried a lot, | -“很敏感的” -对 哭了很久 |
[12:54] | kept coming back to the alley, | 之后也一直回巷子里来 |
[12:55] | sat around for hours calling a woman’s name. Uh… | 在那坐几个小时 叫着一个女人的名字 |
[12:58] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[12:59] | – Luther. – Yeah, he… he wasn’t the only one. | -路瑟 -对 不止他一个 |
[13:01] | Uh, the others came too, | 其他人也回来过 |
[13:03] | off and on over the years, looking for each other. | 他们这些年都时不时会回来 寻找彼此 |
[13:05] | Eventually, they… they stopped. | 最后 他们不再回来了 |
[13:06] | So, my family is alive. | 这么说 我的家人都活着 |
[13:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:10] | I think I stranded them here. Now listen to me… | 我想是我让他们滞留在这了 听我说… |
[13:13] | Elliott. Elliott. My name… My name’s Elliott. | 埃利奥特 我的名字是埃利奥特 |
[13:15] | Whatever, all right? | 不管怎样 好吗 |
[13:16] | I got ten days to find them and save the world. | 我有十天的时间找到他们 拯救世界 |
[13:19] | Now, I need your help to do that. | 现在我需要你的帮助来做到这一切 |
[13:22] | You need… my… | 你需要 我的 |
[13:24] | You know what? I, uh… | 你知道吗 我 |
[13:25] | I always thought that this, | 我一直觉得这张 |
[13:26] | uh, mugshot looked like arrival number four. | 面部照片 看起来像第四个到达者 |
[13:28] | 精神异常的持刀男子 在北贝克利街1026号外面被捕 | |
[13:30] | Diego. | 狄戈 |
[13:32] | So then, that’s helpful? | 那么 能帮上忙吗 |
[13:34] | – You have no idea. – Yes! | -帮了大忙了 -太棒了 |
[13:39] | Arts and crafts hours are 1:00 to 3:00 P.M. | 绘画和手工的时间是下午一点至三点 |
[13:42] | in the common area. | 地点是公共区域 |
[13:43] | Pills will be distributed prior to the start. | 开始前会先分发药丸 |
[13:45] | Thank you, Alan, for bringing that to the group. | 谢谢你给大家带来这个故事 艾伦 |
[13:48] | I think fear is something we can all relate to. | 我认为恐惧是我们都体会过的 |
[13:51] | Okay, who else would like to share? | 好 还有谁想分享 |
[13:54] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[13:55] | Come on, who’s next? | 快 谁是下一位 |
[13:58] | Diego, you’ve been awfully quiet this morning. | 狄戈 你今早一直非常沉默 |
[14:02] | Just taking it all in, Doc. | 我只是在吸收 医生 |
[14:03] | Letting all the healing shit wash over me. | 让所有治疗手段洗涤我 |
[14:06] | Last week you mentioned your father, | 上周你提到了你父亲 |
[14:09] | how your whole childhood felt like some kind of experiment. | 以及你的整个童年是怎样感觉像某种实验 |
[14:12] | It was an experiment. | 就是实验 |
[14:14] | Or did it just feel like an experiment? | 或只是感觉像实验 |
[14:16] | No, it was literally an experiment. | 不 这就是一场实验 |
[14:20] | Let’s dig deeper. You say your father is a villain. | 让我们再深入一点 你说你父亲是个恶人 |
[14:24] | – Hell, yeah. – So you had to play hero to make Daddy mad. | -是的 没错 -所以你得扮演英雄激怒父亲 |
[14:35] | – I’m a grown-ass man, Dr. Moncton– – Who still defines himself | -我是个成年人了 蒙克顿医生 -是个仍旧用 |
[14:38] | in opposition to his father. | 与父亲势不两立来定义自己的人 |
[14:40] | His dead father. | 死去的父亲 |
[14:41] | That isn’t really defining yourself, is it, Diego? | 那不叫自我定义 对吗 狄戈 |
[14:43] | Yeah, why don’t you tell that to Luke Skywalker? | 你为何不给卢克·天行者讲这句话 |
[14:47] | I know you don’t get it, but that is an excellent reference. | 我知道你听不懂 但那是个绝妙的引用 |
[14:50] | Humor is good, | 富有幽默感很好 |
[14:51] | truth is better. | 但陈述事实更好 |
[14:53] | Who is the real Diego? | 谁是真正的狄戈 |
[14:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:59] | I guess I’ve never known. | 我想我从未明白 |
[15:05] | But I’m ready. | 但我准备好了 |
[15:08] | I’m ready to find out. | 我准备好去寻找了 |
[15:21] | Thank you, Diego. | 谢谢你 狄戈 |
[15:23] | Okay, quiet time until lunch. | 好 接下来是午餐前的安静时间 |
[15:28] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[15:30] | You’re so full of shit. | 你真是满嘴屁话 |
[15:32] | – Tears too much? – He saw right through it. | -流太多眼泪了吗 -他能一眼看穿你 |
[15:34] | No, he totally ate that shit up. | 不 他完全信那一套 |
[15:35] | Bet you three lunch Jell-Os you’re wrong. | 赌三块午餐果冻你错了 |
[15:37] | – You’re on. – All right. | -赌就赌 -好啊 |
[15:42] | Dr. Moncton. | 蒙克顿医生 |
[15:44] | – Hey, you got a sec? – Sure, Diego. What is it? | -你有空吗 -当然 狄戈 什么事 |
[15:46] | I’ve been, uh, doing a lot better lately, haven’t I? | 我最近表现好了很多 不是吗 |
[15:49] | True. You’re calmer now, less combative. | 没错 你平静多了 也不那么好斗了 |
[15:52] | It’s nice to see you opening up in group. | 很高兴看到你能对大家敞开心扉 |
[15:56] | So, uh, when do you think I might be getting out of here? | 那你觉得我什么时候能离开这里 |
[15:58] | Well, your review board will reassess your case in 90 days. | 你的评审组会在九十天后再次对你进行评估 |
[16:01] | Ninety days? No, I can’t… I can’t wait that long. | 九十天 不 我等不了那么久 |
[16:03] | Just take it one day at a time. Okay? | 过一天是一天 好吗 |
[16:06] | No, you don’t… you don’t understand. | 不 你不 你不懂 |
[16:08] | They’re going to kill the president a week from today. | 他们要在一周后谋杀总统 |
[16:11] | Diego, I thought we moved past this. | 狄戈 这事我们已经讨论过了 |
[16:13] | – You know what a hero complex is? – Yeah. It’s for assholes | -知道什么是英雄情结吗 -没错 就是那些 |
[16:16] | – who think they’re heroes– – This paranoid fantasy | -自认为是英雄的混蛋 -这种对 |
[16:18] | about President Kennedy is what got you committed | 肯尼迪总统的偏执幻想 |
[16:19] | – in the first place. -They are going to kill him. | -是你最初犯错的原因 -他们要杀了他 |
[16:21] | They’re gonna shoot him in the head right here in Dallas. | 他们会在达拉斯动手 朝这一枪崩了他 |
[16:24] | – All right? Understand? – Let go! | -明白吗 懂吗 -放手 |
[16:26] | – All right! I’m okay. – Let go! | -好吧 我很好 -放手 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry. Look, I’m okay. | 抱歉 你看 我很好 |
[16:31] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我很好 |
[16:44] | God, this is stupid. | 天 这太蠢了 |
[16:45] | – I can’t. – For you, maybe. | -我做不到 -对你来说 或许 |
[16:48] | This’ll cheer you up. | 这个能让你振作点 |
[16:52] | Bacon. | 培根 |
[16:53] | Smuggled it out of the lunchroom. Do you want some? | 从餐厅顺出来的 要来点吗 |
[16:57] | No. | 不要 |
[17:03] | To be honest, I was saving it for your great escape. | 说实话 这可是给你的大逃亡准备的 |
[17:10] | – What are you talking about? – Just saying, | -你在说什么 -我只想说 |
[17:11] | whatever it is you’re planning, I can be very resourceful. | 不管你在计划什么 我都无比神通广大 |
[17:14] | Look, even if I was planning something, and I am not, | 听着 即使我有计划 虽然我没有 |
[17:17] | you would be the last person I would take. | 也绝对不会带上你 |
[17:20] | It’s because of the Jell-Os, right? You can have them back. | 是因为果冻吗 你可以把它们拿回去 |
[17:23] | No, it’s not because of the Jell. | 不 不是因为果冻 |
[17:26] | I’m a lone wolf. I don’t run with a pack. | 我是个独行侠 跑路从不带包袱 |
[17:29] | Perfect. | 漂亮 |
[17:31] | Because I’m somewhat of a lone wolf myself. | 因为我也喜欢一个人待着 |
[17:39] | Hargreeves, you have a visitor. | 哈格鲁弗斯 有访客 |
[17:41] | – Who? – I ain’t your secretary. | -谁 -我不是你秘书 |
[17:45] | Maybe Daddy finally came to say, “I love you.” | 也许是老爸终于过来对你说 “我爱你” |
[17:48] | Piss off. | 去你的 |
[18:00] | – Five. – Hey, Diego. | -小五 -狄戈 |
[18:06] | You look good in white. | 白色很适合你 |
[18:07] | About time you showed up. | 你也该来了 |
[18:09] | How’d you know I’d be back? | 你怎么知道我会回来的 |
[18:10] | Because that’s the kind of shit you pull. | 因为你就这尿性 |
[18:12] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[18:14] | They’re not with you? | 他们没和你在一起 |
[18:16] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们 |
[18:18] | – How long have you been here? – Seventy-five days. | -你来这多久了 -75天 |
[18:21] | Landed in the alley behind | 落在一条小巷里 |
[18:22] | – Commerce and Knox. – Commerce and Knox. | -商道和诺克斯后面 -商道和诺克斯后面 |
[18:25] | – You? – I got here this morning. | -你呢 -我今天早上到的 |
[18:27] | How’d you find me? | 怎么找到我的 |
[18:31] | Page 16. | 第十六页 |
[18:33] | “Disturbed man with multiple | “精神异常的持刀男子” |
[18:35] | knives arrested outside 1026 N. Beckley.” | “在北贝克利街1026号外面被捕” |
[18:38] | That’s Lee Harvey Oswald’s house. | 那是李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德的房子 |
[18:41] | Care to explain? | 有什么想说的吗 |
[18:42] | Let’s just say | 我只想说 |
[18:43] | Dallas Law Enforcement has not been supportive of my attempt | 达拉斯的执法部门不怎么支持我 |
[18:46] | to stop the assassination of… | 阻止暗杀总统 |
[18:48] | …John F. Kennedy. | 约翰·肯尼迪 |
[18:49] | – Because it hasn’t happened yet. – And it’s not going to happen. | -因为暗杀还没发生呢 -我不会让它发生的 |
[18:53] | Not on my watch. | 尤其在我的眼皮底下 |
[18:54] | Look, I’ve been shaving down the bars in my room. | 听着 牢房里的栏杆刮的差不多了 |
[18:57] | Another day or two, and I’ll be out of this place, | 再过一两天 我就能出去 |
[18:59] | then I’m gonna stop Oswald and save the president. | 然后我就会阻止奥斯瓦尔德 拯救总统 |
[19:02] | You want in, say the word. | 你想加入就说 |
[19:04] | Listen to me very closely, you gibbering moron. | 仔细听我说 你个胡言乱语的白痴 |
[19:08] | You are not going to do a goddamn thing. | 你什么傻事都别做 |
[19:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:11] | – Because we have to stop the apocalypse. – No shit. | -因为我们必须阻止世界末日 -扯淡 |
[19:15] | But that doesn’t happen for another 60 years. | 末日还有六十年才会来 |
[19:17] | Not that apocalypse. | 不是那个末日 |
[19:18] | This is a new one. | 是另一个新的 |
[19:20] | It followed us. | 它跟着我们来的 |
[19:22] | I’ve seen it. | 我已经见到了 |
[19:23] | Nuclear war, Diego, in ten days. | 核战争 狄戈 十天后 |
[19:31] | And I’m the one they locked up, huh? | 我才是他们关起来的那个人吧 |
[19:33] | Fine, I’ll play along. | 好吧 我信你 |
[19:35] | What causes it? | 核战争的原因是什么 |
[19:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:38] | Maybe some looney-tuned asshole with a hero complex | 也许是某个有着英雄情结的疯子试图 |
[19:41] | tried to save the president and screwed everything up. | 拯救总统然后把一切都搞砸了 |
[19:43] | So you’re saying it worked? | 这么说成功了 |
[19:46] | I saved the president? | 我救了总统 |
[19:49] | I knew I could do it. | 我就知道我能行 |
[19:52] | Okay, okay, I’ll help you. | 好吧 好吧 我会帮你 |
[19:55] | – Thank God. – After I save Kennedy. | -谢天谢地 -在我救完肯尼迪之后 |
[19:57] | And then you swing us back a few decades | 然后你把我们送回几十年前 |
[19:59] | so I can slit Hitler’s throat off with a butter knife. | 让我用黄油刀割断希特勒的喉咙 |
[20:02] | This is why you don’t have any friends. | 这就是你没朋友的原因 |
[20:06] | You know what? Guard. | 你猜怎么着 警卫 |
[20:08] | My brother is plotting an escape. | 我哥正在计划越狱 |
[20:10] | The bars of his room have been shaved down. | 他房间的栏杆都被刮掉了 |
[20:12] | – Piece of shit! No! Here– – All right, asshole. | -狗娘养的 不…-好了 混蛋 |
[20:14] | – Look, this is for your own good, Diego. – No! Five! | -听着 这都是为你好 狄戈 -不 小五 |
[20:16] | – Listen, my brother is a very sick man. – No, Five! | -听着 我哥病得很重 -不 小五 |
[20:18] | I only pray that he gets the help he so desperately needs. | 我只祈祷他能得到他迫切需要的帮助 |
[20:22] | No, please! Not the needle! No! No! No! | 不 求你了 不要打针 不 不 不 |
[20:26] | Be back for you later, okay? Just… | 晚点回来接你 好吗 就… |
[20:28] | Well, nighty night. | 晚安了 |
[20:42] | Hey, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[20:44] | Sorry I was gone for so long. | 抱歉 去了那么久 |
[20:46] | Did you and Vanya have fun today, Harlan? | 今天和范娅玩得开心吗 哈兰 |
[20:51] | We did. | 我们很开心 |
[20:52] | We went down to visit the horses, | 我们下楼看了马 |
[20:55] | and we read James and the Giant Peach. | 还读了《詹姆斯和大仙桃》 |
[20:59] | Any episodes? | 有发作吗 |
[21:00] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[21:03] | How about you? How are you feeling? | 你呢 你感觉怎么样 |
[21:05] | Oh, my headaches are a lot better. | 我的头痛好多了 |
[21:08] | Still no memories. | 仍然没有记忆 |
[21:11] | Well then, we just need | 那我们就得赶紧 |
[21:12] | to get busy making you some new ones, hmm? | 帮你制造一些新回忆 对吧 |
[21:25] | I tell ya, Vanya, I almost got the son of a bitch. | 我告诉你 范娅 我差点就搞定那混蛋了 |
[21:27] | Carl, watch your language around Harlan. | 卡尔 在哈兰身边注意点你的用词 |
[21:30] | Are you kidding, honey? | 你开什么玩笑 亲爱的 |
[21:31] | If that boy says “Son of a bitch,” I will buy him a BB gun. | 如果这孩子能说”混蛋” 我就给他买一把气枪 |
[21:35] | Hell, he says any damn thing, everybody gets a Cadillac. | 他要是肯说话 我给每人买辆凯迪拉克 |
[21:39] | See, the thing about sales that people don’t get is the grit. | 其实 大家不知道销售的重点在于坚持 |
[21:44] | They think you just show up, | 他们总以为你只是出现一下 |
[21:45] | smile real wide, and boom, it’s done. | 咧着嘴傻笑 然后这单生意就成了 |
[21:48] | Is that what people think, Carl? | 大家都这么想吗 卡尔 |
[21:50] | Yes, it is. | 是的 当然 |
[21:51] | But they don’t get the art and science of the thing. | 可是他们不明白销售的艺术和科学 |
[21:55] | It takes skills to get to that boom. | 是需要技巧来促成最后的成功的 |
[21:59] | – Oh, it’s the boom. Mmm. – Yeah! The boom! | -最关键还是最后那一下 -没错 最后漂亮收尾 |
[22:05] | You get any calls yet? | 有人打电话找你吗 |
[22:07] | I put another missing persons ad in the paper. | 我又在报纸上登了一份失踪人口广告 |
[22:09] | Figure someone must be searching for ya. | 我估计总会有人在找你吧 |
[22:14] | Maybe I’m just not the kind of girl you miss. | 也许我就是那种没人会记挂的女孩 |
[22:16] | I doubt that very much. | 我完全不赞同 |
[22:18] | I’m sure we’d miss you already. | 我相信我们一定会很记挂你的 |
[22:22] | Well… | 好吧… |
[22:25] | – And where do you think you’re going? – The office. | -你打算去哪 -去办公室 |
[22:27] | I said I almost got ’em. | 我说过我差点搞定了他们 |
[22:30] | – I don’t got ’em just yet. – What time will you be home? | -所以我还没搞定 -那你什么时候回家 |
[22:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:34] | Depends how hard they make me work | 这要取决于他们需要我多努力才能拿下 |
[22:36] | to provide you with this wonderful life. | 销售成功赚到钱才能让你过上现在的好日子 |
[22:39] | Fine. Just be quiet when you get back in. | 好吧 那你回来的时候小声点 |
[22:41] | – Don’t want you to wake the boy. – See you in the morning. | -我不希望你把儿子吵醒 -明早见 |
[22:47] | – Night, Vanya. – Night, Carl. | -晚安 范娅 -晚安 卡尔 |
[22:50] | Night, Harlan. | 晚安 哈兰 |
[23:24] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[23:25] | Remember when I told you the engine was overheating? | 还记得我说过发动机之前就过热了吗 |
[23:28] | Yeah, well, being smart doesn’t make you interesting. | 知道了 可聪明也不会让你变得有趣 |
[23:31] | Neither does your beard. | 你的胡子也没有让你变有趣 |
[23:34] | You know, it would help if I knew where we were going, Mysterio. | 要是我能知道我们要去哪会有所帮助的 保密大师 |
[23:37] | Back to Dallas. | 回达拉斯 |
[23:38] | That far? For how long? | 那么远 要开多久 |
[23:41] | – None of your beeswax. – Really? | -关你毛事 -是吗 |
[23:43] | Think I’m just gonna keep | 你以为我还要一直跟着你 |
[23:44] | following you everywhere for another three years? | 你去哪我去哪 再跟三年吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah, you are my ghost bitch. | 是啊 你是我的鬼走狗 |
[23:48] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[23:50] | No. We have to go back. They need you in San Francisco. | 不行 我们得回去 他们在旧金山需要你 |
[23:52] | They were so clingy. | 他们太黏人了 |
[23:54] | – Okay, fine! – Felt like my skin was on fire. | -好吧好吧 -感觉我热得都要冒火了 |
[23:56] | I need us in San Francisco. | 我需要我们待在旧金山 |
[23:59] | I have unfinished business. | 我还有没完成的事 |
[24:02] | What’re you gonna do? | 你打算要干什么啊 |
[24:03] | Wear your little ghost power suit and do some ghost phone calls | 穿上你的鬼西装 打上几通鬼电话 |
[24:08] | – and do some business? Aww! – Forget it. Forget it. | -再做点鬼事 -算了 算了 |
[24:10] | No, come back. You have unfinished business. | 别走 回来 你还有没完成的事呢 |
[24:12] | You don’t even have a body without me. | 离开我你连实体都没有了 |
[24:15] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[24:17] | Nobody needs your shit, Klaus. | 没人需要你 克劳斯 |
[24:19] | That’s why you’re always alone. | 所以你才总是一个人 |
[24:22] | Eat shit, you shit-eater! | 吃屎吧 你个吃屎鬼 |
[24:25] | Get off! | 起来 |
[24:31] | Have you showered? | 你洗过澡吗 |
[24:35] | No! | 没有 |
[25:21] | You lost, boy? | 你迷路了吗 孩子 |
[25:24] | – Thirsty, actually. – Lord. | -其实我只是渴了 -天哪 |
[25:30] | Excusez-moi, garçon. | 打扰一下 小伙子 |
[25:31] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[25:32] | Any idea when the next bus to Dallas is coming? | 你知道下一班去达拉斯的大巴什么时候到吗 |
[25:36] | Sure do. | 当然知道 |
[25:38] | And? | 所以是 |
[25:39] | Three o’clock sharp. | 三点整 |
[25:42] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[25:43] | Well, that’ll mean plenty more bonding time for– Okay. | 这就意味着我有足够的时间促进感情了 很好 |
[25:49] | Hey, pretty boy. | 帅哥 |
[25:53] | – Do you mean me? – Yeah, you. | -你是叫我吗 -是的 叫你 |
[25:55] | You wanna play a little poker while you wait? | 你想不想等车的这段时间玩玩扑克 |
[26:01] | You know what? I would be delighted. | 你知道吗 我非常乐意 |
[26:10] | If you keep undressing me with your eyes, | 要是你继续用眼神脱人家的衣服 |
[26:13] | I’m gonna catch cold. | 我会着凉的 |
[26:14] | Watch your mouth. | 说话当心点 |
[26:16] | Stupid’s falling out. | 傻子才喜欢贫嘴 |
[26:20] | Is something funny? | 有什么可乐的 |
[26:21] | No, no, just thought of a little ditty I’m working on. | 没什么 只是想到一首我正在写的小曲 |
[26:24] | “There once was a young buck from Dallas | “从前有位来自达拉斯的小伙子” |
[26:27] | – who sported a miniature phallus–” – Tell you what… | -喜欢把玩一个微型阴茎” -这样吧… |
[26:32] | if you’re so cocky… | 既然你这么自信… |
[26:33] | what say we up the stakes? | 不如我们提高赌注如何 |
[26:35] | All my money’s already in the pot. | 我所有的钱已经都下注了 |
[26:37] | Throw in that sissy-ass gold necklace then. | 那就把那条又娘又蠢的金项链加进来 |
[26:40] | Clyde here can melt it down, | 克莱蒂可以把它熔了 |
[26:42] | make me a belt buckle. | 给我做一个皮带扣 |
[26:44] | That would be one hell of a belt buckle. | 那一定会是一个很漂亮的皮带扣 |
[26:46] | He’s bluffing, by the way. | 顺便说一句 他在虚张声势 |
[26:48] | He’s got nothing. | 他没什么好牌 |
[26:50] | Okay, I’ll put in the sissy necklace | 好吧 我可以把这条娘项链也压上 |
[26:52] | for the keys to your pickup. | 不过你也得压上你的车钥匙 |
[26:55] | Unless you’re bluffing. | 除非你只是在虚张声势 |
[26:59] | Deal. | 成交 |
[27:02] | Let’s see it. | 开牌吧 |
[27:10] | Full house. | 葫芦 |
[27:12] | Kings over sevens. | 四张K三张7 |
[27:14] | Well, that… | 这真是… |
[27:16] | that’s not nothing. | 这还不算好牌 |
[27:20] | Fair is fair. You win. | 公平合理 你赢了 |
[27:22] | – And I gotta be on my way. – You got sticky fingers. | -我也该上路了 -你手脚不干净 |
[27:24] | And crazy IBS. I mean, it’s a miracle I’m sitting down– | 还有超严重的肠易激综合征 我坐马桶的时间简直 |
[27:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:32] | Give me my damn keys. | 把我的钥匙还给我 |
[27:37] | Showtime, Ben. | 该你表现了 本 |
[27:40] | What in the hell? | 那是什么鬼 |
[27:42] | Nah, I’m good. | 不必了 今天休息 |
[27:45] | You’re so independent, go fight your own battles. | 你这么独立 那就自己去打这架啊 |
[27:48] | You think you could pick a better time to self-actualize? | 你还能挑个更好的时间逞能吗 |
[27:52] | – I bet you’re loving this. – I’m not hating it. | -我打赌你很享受现在 -我倒不讨厌 |
[27:55] | Shit, which one? | 该死 哪一辆 |
[27:56] | Get your ass back here! You little shit! | 给我滚回来 你个小混蛋 |
[28:01] | That’s my truck! | 那是我的车 |
[28:03] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[28:05] | Give me back my truck, asshole! | 把我的车还给我 混球 |
[28:10] | You little… | 你个小 |
[28:14] | Shit! | 混蛋 |
[28:24] | Did you see the paper today? | 你看今天的报纸了吗 |
[28:30] | Page one, | 第一页 |
[28:32] | paragraph five, | 第五段 |
[28:35] | line 2 | 第二行 |
[28:36] | “When asked about the Southern Justice Coordinating Committee’s | “当被问到由于肯尼迪总统即将视察达拉斯” |
[28:39] | upcoming threat to demonstrate | “南方司法协调委员会” |
[28:42] | during President Kennedy’s visit to Dallas, | “即将面临的示威威胁时” |
[28:44] | White House Press Secretary | “白宫新闻发言人” |
[28:46] | Pierre Salinger responded by saying | “皮埃尔·塞林格回应道” |
[28:48] | – What was that? – We made the papers, baby! | -你说什么 -报纸可是我们做的 宝贝 |
[28:51] | And here’s the best part. You’re gonna love this. | 这是最棒的部分 你一定爱死这里了 |
[28:53] | And I quote, “As the president said earlier this year, | 我引用了”正如今年初总统所言” |
[28:56] | – the rights of every man are – “The rights of every man | -“每个人的权利都” -“每个人的权利都” |
[28:58] | – diminished–” – are diminished | -“被削减了” -“被削减了” |
[28:59] | when the rights of one man…” | “当一个男人” |
[29:02] | or woman, are threatened.” | “或女人的权利 被威胁时” |
[29:05] | I bought the last three copies this morning at Coleman’s. | 我今早在科尔曼之家把最后三份报买了 |
[29:10] | I am the luckiest man in Dallas. | 我是达拉斯最幸运的男人了 |
[29:11] | – Is that right? – That is right. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[29:14] | And you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. | 而你是我见过的最美的女人 |
[29:19] | And the best part of my life. | 也是我生命中最美好的事情 |
[29:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:28] | I just don’t want you to get your hopes up… | 我只是不想让你对肯尼迪 |
[29:30] | about Kennedy. | 有太高的期望 |
[29:33] | Change is comin’, baby. I can feel it. | 局势要变了 宝贝 我有预感 |
[29:35] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[29:36] | Speaking of which… | 说到这 |
[29:42] | A little pre-anniversary gift for my beautiful wife. | 我要提前送给我美丽的妻子一份周年小礼物 |
[29:45] | I know I promised you the stars, but… | 我知道我答应过你星星的事 但… |
[29:53] | The moon. | 月亮 |
[29:55] | I see you staring at it every night. | 我看见你每晚都望着它 |
[29:57] | So now you can see it whenever you want. | 现在你可以随时想看就看了 |
[30:44] | Come on! You can finish him! | 上啊 你能干掉他 |
[31:07] | – Get him! – Yeah! | -打他 -好 |
[31:17] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[31:26] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[31:53] | What are you doing? The hell with you! | 你都做了些什么 去你的吧 |
[31:56] | – Come on, man. – Tough break! | -不是吧 哥们 -真倒霉 |
[31:59] | Next fight! | 再来一场 |
[32:06] | Bring the car around. | 把车开过来 |
[32:08] | Next fight! | 再来一场 |
[32:10] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[32:14] | 女士美容会所 洗 烫 卷 发 | |
[32:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:15] | All right. Quiet down, now, everyone! Quiet down. Thank you. | 好了 大家先安静 安静 谢谢 |
[32:20] | All right, now, look, | 好了 听着 |
[32:22] | I can appreciate that everyone has concerns about this. | 我理解大家都很关心这件事 |
[32:26] | And the truth is, we can go back and forth on it all night. | 事实上 我们可以就此争论一整晚 |
[32:29] | But we have to act. | 但我们必须行动了 |
[32:31] | – And the time is now. – Where are we gonna do it? | -刻不容缓 -我们在哪里行动 |
[32:37] | Stadtler’s on Commerce. | 史达勒商业 |
[32:39] | Okay, look, look, look… | 好的 听好了 |
[32:40] | if we start the sit-in on Sunday, | 如果我们星期天开始静坐罢工 |
[32:42] | which is five days before the president’s visit, | 也就是距总统视察还有五天时 |
[32:44] | we should attract national media attention. | 我们就能吸引官媒的注意 |
[32:46] | But it has to be the right kind of attention. | 但一定得是正面的报道 |
[32:49] | I agree. | 我赞成 |
[32:51] | Look, there’s no room for error here. | 听着 这方面我们绝不能出差错 |
[32:52] | There is no room for images on the TV | 不能让任何有关暴力 攻击性的图片上电视 |
[32:55] | of violence, aggression, or even disrespect. | 甚至连无礼的图都不行 |
[32:58] | No matter what they do to us, we have one rule: | 无论他们对我们做什么 我们都要坚守一个规则 |
[33:02] | honor and dignity at all times. | 时刻保持荣誉和尊严 |
[33:05] | Now, look, these details cannot leave this room | 现在听着 这些详细情况必须保密 |
[33:08] | until we have finalized our plan. | 直到我们完成计划 |
[33:10] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[33:16] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[33:17] | – I’ll handle it. – Allison, wait. | -我会处理 -艾莉森 等等 |
[33:21] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[33:23] | we only cut women’s hair here. | 我们这儿只为女性理发 |
[33:25] | Black women’s hair. | 黑人女性 |
[33:27] | Funny then that your husband’s inside. | 那你丈夫在里面不是很可笑吗 |
[33:30] | Mr. Mason, can I help you? | 梅森先生 有何贵干 |
[33:33] | Mind telling me what you’re doing here after hours? | 介意告诉我 这几个小时你们在做什么吗 |
[33:37] | Well, this is my wife’s place of employment, | 这是我妻子上班的地方 |
[33:39] | and some nights we use it as a community gathering spot. | 我们晚上有时在这里举行社区集会 |
[33:42] | Gathering? For what? | 集会 什么集会 |
[33:45] | What business is that of yours? | 这关你什么事 |
[33:46] | I own the building across the way, a few others nearby. | 对面的楼是我的 附近几栋也是 |
[33:49] | I like things quiet on my street. | 我不希望我的街不安静 |
[33:52] | But you don’t own this building, now, do you? | 但这栋楼不是你的 对吧 |
[33:57] | Not yet. | 现在还不是 |
[33:59] | Well then, I’m gonna ask you to step off the property. | 那我请您离我的财产远一点 |
[34:01] | Have a good night. | 祝你夜晚愉快 |
[34:07] | Did you just deliberately shut this door on my foot, boy? | 你刚刚是故意用门夹了我的脚吗 年轻人 |
[34:11] | That’s assault. | 这算是袭击了 |
[34:20] | She ain’t playin’ around. | 她可不好惹 |
[34:22] | Don’t mess with her. Damn. | 千万别惹她 该死的 |
[34:27] | I hope that felt good. | 我希望你打得很爽 |
[34:28] | You have no idea. | 感觉好极了 |
[34:36] | 女士美容会所 洗 烫 卷 发 | |
[34:37] | So much for honor and dignity. | 荣誉和尊严是保不住了 |
[34:39] | Him first. | 教训他最重要 |
[34:43] | Y’all can go on about your business now. | 你们现在可以散了 |
[34:56] | I can’t sleep. Is there any of that cake left? | 我睡不着 有剩的蛋糕吗 |
[35:02] | Sissy… | 西西 |
[35:04] | are you smoking? | 你是在抽烟吗 |
[35:12] | Want one? | 来一口吗 |
[35:15] | Mama would die all over again if she saw me right now. | 如果老妈看到我这样 她会再死一次 |
[35:20] | Never would’ve guessed you had such a rebellious side. | 完全没想到你有这么叛逆的一面 |
[35:23] | Men have sides. | 男人有多面 |
[35:25] | Women have secrets. | 女人有秘密 |
[35:28] | And what are your secrets? | 你有什么秘密 |
[35:31] | I have an escape plan. | 我有一个逃跑计划 |
[35:34] | What? | 什么 |
[35:35] | There is a coffee can | 厨房水槽下 |
[35:37] | hidden under the kitchen sink. | 藏了一个咖啡罐 |
[35:40] | Every penny I save that Carl doesn’t know about goes in there. | 卡尔不知道我省下的每一分钱都放在里面 |
[35:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:46] | So I can breathe. | 这样我就能自由呼吸 |
[35:48] | Carl’s a fine man, a good man, but… | 卡尔是很好人 善良的人 但是… |
[35:52] | good men still leave. | 善良的人还是会离开 |
[35:55] | Or die. | 或是死去 |
[35:58] | Sooner or later, every woman has to fend for herself. | 每个女人迟早都得自己照顾自己 |
[36:02] | How’d you two meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[36:03] | Because of a lie. | 因为一个谎言 |
[36:06] | My sister told me she wanted to go see a boy, | 我妹妹和我说她想去见一个男生 |
[36:09] | but really she was bringing me. | 但其实她是要带我去见他 |
[36:11] | I was too shy for my own good back then. | 那时我太害羞了 |
[36:13] | Carl means well, | 卡尔心地善良 |
[36:15] | works hard, loves his boy. | 努力工作 疼爱自己的孩子 |
[36:18] | But I had silly dreams back then. | 那时我还有一些愚蠢的梦想 |
[36:21] | What did you want to be? | 你当时想变成什么样 |
[36:24] | A counter girl at Neiman Marcus. | 在内曼·马库斯奢侈品百货商店当售货员 |
[36:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:28] | Daddy took us there once a year to buy perfume for Christmas. | 老爸每年带我们去那里一次买圣诞节香水 |
[36:33] | It was magical. | 那里充满了魔力 |
[36:37] | Music, dresses, the smells. | 音乐 裙子和香气 |
[36:41] | All the ladies at the counters looked like livin’ dolls. | 售货员姐姐们看起来都像是充满朝气的洋娃娃 |
[36:44] | Still do. | 现在还是 |
[36:46] | Could you ever imagine bein’ that elegant? | 你想象过自己这么优雅吗 |
[36:55] | You’re plenty elegant. | 你现在就很优雅 |
[38:54] | Little late for milk, don’t you think? | 现在送牛奶有点晚了吧 |
[39:33] | – Ah, shit. – Hargreeves. | -妈的 -哈格鲁弗斯 |
[39:35] | – What are you doing out here? – I’m sleepwalking. | -你在外面干什么 -我在梦游 |
[39:40] | Like to run your mouth, smart-ass? | 喜欢打嘴炮是吗 自作聪明的小子 |
[39:42] | It’s gonna be hard after I break your jaw. | 等我打爆你的下巴后 你就打不了嘴炮了 |
[39:47] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[39:48] | You’re not the only one who wants out, wolf man! | 不止你一个人想跑出去 狼人 |
[39:52] | Watch my shoulder. | 小心我的肩膀 |
[39:56] | How’d you get out? | 你是怎么跑出来的 |
[40:43] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[40:44] | – Who are those guys? – No idea. | -他们是什么人 -不知道 |
[40:48] | – What the hell are you stopping for? – We need a distraction. | -你为什么停下来 -我们要声东击西 |
[40:51] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[41:32] | – Which way? – Right. | -哪边 -右边 |
[41:34] | – Why right? – Why not? | -为什么走右边 -为什么不能走右边 |
[41:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:43] | Thank God you’re here. | 感谢上天你们来了 |
[41:44] | Three men just tried to attack us. | 有三个人想攻击我们 |
[41:46] | Get your hands up, now. | 立刻举起双手 |
[41:48] | Wait, you don’t understand. We’re not the bad guys. | 等等 你们搞错了 我们不是坏人 |
[41:50] | Shut your mouth and stay on the ground. | 闭嘴 别起来 |
[41:57] | Where’d you learn how to fight like that? | 你从哪学会这副好身手的 |
[41:59] | My mother. | 跟我母亲学的 |
[42:54] | Hi, Luther. | 路瑟你好 |
[42:56] | Hey, Autumn. How’s business? | 奥特姆 生意怎么样 |
[42:58] | Still waiting for the big tippers to show up. | 还在等着豪客现身 |
[43:02] | Who’s the half-wit bothering Mr. Ruby? | 那个缠着鲁比先生的傻蛋是什么人 |
[43:04] | No idea, | 不知道 |
[43:04] | but he’s been putting away vodka gimlets | 但是他们已经不给他喝伏特加鸡尾酒了 |
[43:07] | like they’re gonna run out of limes. | 好像他们青柠用光了似的 |
[43:08] | Oh, yeah? He give you any trouble? | 是吗 他找你麻烦吗 |
[43:10] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[43:11] | We should do business, Jack. | 我们应该谈生意了 杰克 |
[43:13] | But he’s getting there. | 但是他快了 |
[43:14] | I can get you a deal on good showerheads. | 淋浴喷头我可以给你一个好价钱 |
[43:15] | You guys want some more? | 你们还想喝点吗 |
[43:17] | We okay here? | 没事吧 |
[43:20] | I’m more worried about the kid. | 我更担心那孩子 |
[43:22] | What kid? | 什么孩子 |
[43:23] | By the stage. | 舞台旁边那个 |
[43:24] | I told him we don’t allow minors. | 我和他说未成年人不能进来 |
[43:27] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:29] | And what’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[43:31] | He asked what time I was getting off work. | 他问我什么时候下班 |
[43:40] | She’s too young for you. | 她对你来说太小了 |
[43:43] | Nice to see you too, Luther. | 我也很高兴见到你 路瑟 |
[43:45] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[43:46] | For you to stop hovering like an ambitious stripper | 想你别再像脱衣舞娘寻找猎物那样晃来晃去 |
[43:48] | and sit down with me. | 坐在我旁边吧 |
[43:55] | How long have you been here? | 你来这多久了 |
[43:57] | A year, thanks to you. | 来了一年 多亏了你 |
[43:59] | I’m sorry, Luther. I know that couldn’t have been easy. | 抱歉 路瑟 我知道你过得不容易 |
[44:01] | I thought everybody was dead. | 我以为大家都死了 |
[44:02] | Come on, Jack! Don’t make me beg! | 拜托 杰克 别让我求你 |
[44:04] | – Just back off. – I gotta go. | -不要再说了 -我要走了 |
[44:06] | Luther, wait. | 路瑟 等等 |
[44:08] | Look, I get it, okay? | 我懂的 |
[44:10] | I know what it’s like to be stuck in time… | 我知道困在一段时间的感觉 |
[44:13] | …thinking this is how you’re gonna live out | 想着只能这样 |
[44:15] | the rest of your life. | 度过余生 |
[44:18] | On the run, | 亡命天涯 |
[44:19] | and not knowing | 不知道 |
[44:20] | if you’re ever gonna see the people you love again, | 自己是否能再见到心爱的人 |
[44:22] | and to be in an unfamiliar world. | 置身在一个陌生的世界里 |
[44:25] | But Luther, you’re not alone. | 但是路瑟 你不是孤单一人 |
[44:27] | We have to find the others | 我们要找到其他人 |
[44:28] | because the world ends again in ten days. | 因为十天后就又是世界末日 |
[44:32] | I have no idea how to stop it. | 我完全不知道该如何阻止 |
[44:39] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |