时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[00:20] | How disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[00:27] | I’m asking out Sharon tonight. | 我打算今晚约莎伦出去 |
[00:29] | – Sharon from Payroll? – No, Sharon from Janitorial. | -财会部的莎伦 -不 保洁部的莎伦 |
[00:32] | – Ahh. – I like her smile. | -那个啊 -我喜欢她笑的样子 |
[00:34] | Plus, my apartment’s a disaster. | 再说了 我的公寓脏乱到爆炸 |
[00:36] | – Yeah. – How many pickups we got? | -好吧 -我们要处理几个人 |
[00:38] | – Two. – Good, ’cause I am starving. | -两个 -太好了 因为我饿了 |
[00:40] | – Oh, you’re starving? – I am starving. | -你已经饿了 -我快饿扁了 |
[00:43] | Fried wontons at Mama Lee’s when we’re done? | 等完工了去李妈妈中餐店吃炸馄饨 |
[00:48] | – What? – I just… | -怎么了 -我只是… |
[00:49] | It’s too much MSG. | 那里面的味精太多了 |
[00:50] | – Oh, you bought the propaganda. – Yeah. | -你相信了那些虚假鼓吹 -为什么不信 |
[00:52] | There’s nothing wrong with MSG, my friend. | 吃味精不会有害健康的 朋友 |
[00:54] | – All right, you ready? On three. – Yep. | -好了 你准备好了吗 我数到三 -好了 |
[00:56] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[00:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:59] | She moved a bit. | 她好像动了 |
[01:01] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 没有 |
[01:02] | No, it… it says right here, she’s dead. | 不可能 这上面写着呢 她已经死了 |
[01:05] | It’s probably just intestinal gas. | 可能只是肠胃胀气 |
[01:07] | I had one last week that | 上周我肠胃胀气 |
[01:07] | farted all the way into the oven. It’s… | 一路放屁到焚化炉这里 这… |
[01:14] | Get me to a hospital. | 快送我去医院 |
[01:17] | Don’t think that was intestinal gas. | 这肯定不是肠胃胀气了 |
[01:19] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[01:20] | You can probably kiss those wontons goodbye. | 估计你今天是吃不到馄饨了 |
[01:31] | Ah, shit. The Handler’s back. | 该死 管理人回来了 |
[02:08] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[02:10] | – The Handler? – She’s back. | -管理人吗 -她回来了 |
[02:28] | AJ AJ. | |
[02:30] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:34] | And let me say, | 容我说一句 |
[02:36] | your recovery has been an inspiration to us all. | 你的康复对我们来说都是一种极大的鼓舞 |
[02:40] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[02:41] | …if it wasn’t for this | 要不是之前上海那次任务 |
[02:42] | metal plate in my head from the Shanghai job, | 在我脑子里留了一个金属板 |
[02:45] | I don’t think I’d be here. | 我估计我就回不来了 |
[02:48] | I didn’t expect to see you until the board… | 我还以为要等到开董事会的时候… |
[02:51] | …meeting. | 才能见到你呢 |
[02:54] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事吗 |
[02:55] | Um, during your rehabilitation, | 在你康复的这段时间 |
[02:57] | certain management changes were made, | 发生了一些管理层面的变动 |
[02:59] | unavoidable departmental reorganizations. | 不可避免的部门改组 |
[03:02] | – I’m sorry to say– – You’re not firing me. | -很抱歉地告诉你… -你不是要开除我吧 |
[03:04] | – Of course not. – Oh, thank God. | -当然不是了 -谢天谢地 |
[03:05] | We would never dream of it. However… | 我们从没这么想过 不过… |
[03:11] | …you will be demoted. | 你将被降级 |
[03:13] | What? | 什么 |
[03:14] | Due to your long-standing commitment to the Commission, | 鉴于你对时间局这么多年的效忠 |
[03:17] | you’ll keep your benefits package and parking… | 你可以保留你的福利套餐还有… |
[03:22] | – in lot C. – Lot C? | -在C区的停车位 -C区 |
[03:24] | Look, if I’m completely honest, | 别激动 我老实跟你说吧 |
[03:26] | you’ve always had a problem with authority. | 你一向都和上级相处得不太愉快 |
[03:27] | This is about my last file, isn’t it? | 这都是因为上次的任务 不是吗 |
[03:30] | Hazel and Cha-Cha screwed the pooch on that one, not me, | 黑泽尔和恰恰搞砸了那次任务 不是我 |
[03:33] | and don’t even get me started on Number Five, | 更不要提那个五号了 |
[03:35] | the depth of whose betrayal | 他背叛组织的无耻程度 |
[03:37] | served as powerful motivation in waking me from my coma, | 可是促使我从昏迷中苏醒的重要原因 |
[03:41] | and all the way through | 也让我挺过了 |
[03:42] | my long, tedious, painful recovery back to this office. | 漫长磨人又痛苦的康复过程 回到这间办公室 |
[03:46] | It’s not just one thing. | 不仅仅是因为那件事 |
[03:48] | Remember that whole 743 incident? | 还记得743号事故吗 |
[03:52] | Be happy you’re still employed. | 你没被解雇就该偷着乐了 |
[03:56] | Give me two days. | 给我两天时间 |
[03:57] | AJ, give me two freaking days. I will make this right. | AJ 再给我两天时间 我一定能把一切弥补好 |
[04:02] | The task has already been reassigned. | 任务已经改派给其他人了 |
[04:05] | Send him in. | 叫他进来 |
[04:09] | Herb? | 赫布 |
[04:10] | You’re sending him after Five? | 你派他去抓五号 |
[04:12] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡说八道 |
[04:13] | We’ve already sent operatives into the field. | 我们已经派出特工人员了 |
[04:15] | Herb is your new… | 赫布是你的新… |
[04:17] | supervisor. | 上司 |
[04:21] | Oh, this… this is a joke, right? | 这…这是个玩笑 对吧 |
[04:24] | I’ve dropped turds bigger than Herb. | 老娘拉的屎都比赫布大 |
[04:26] | Someone needs fiber. | 那你需要多吃点纤维素了 |
[04:30] | Please show the Handler to her new desk. | 麻烦你带管理人去她的新办公桌 |
[04:34] | I took a bullet in the head for this company. | 我为了公司脑袋上都中了一枪 |
[04:36] | And we thank you for your service. | 我们都非常感谢你的付出 |
[04:44] | Home sweet home. | 欢迎回家 |
[04:58] | Your desk is… over there. | 你的办公桌…在那里 |
[05:11] | If you need anything, my desk is… | 如果你有任何需要 我的办公桌就在… |
[05:14] | over here. | 前面 |
[05:20] | Today is Polynesian day in the cafeteria. | 今天食堂要庆祝波利尼西亚日 |
[05:23] | Wanna join me for some lau lau? | 想跟我一起吃捞捞菜吗 |
[05:25] | Ask me again, I’ll staple your face to the wall. | 再问我 我就把你的脸订在墙上 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | The hell is wrong with you, Luther? | 你到底是怎么了 路瑟 |
[05:54] | I just told you the world’s gonna end in ten days. | 我刚刚告诉你十天后世界就要毁灭了 |
[05:57] | Yeah, well, you’re always saying that. | 听到了 可你总说这句话 |
[05:59] | And so far, I’ve been right. | 目前为止 我都没错过 |
[06:01] | Look, you want to go save the world? | 听着 你想去拯救世界 |
[06:04] | Knock yourself out. All right? I already got a job. | 那你自己去 好吗 我已经有工作了 |
[06:06] | Wait, you work in this shithole? | 等等 你在这个破地方工作 |
[06:07] | Yeah. Well, my boss owns the place. | 是的 其实这里是我老板开的店 |
[06:11] | I’m his body man. | 我是他的保镖 |
[06:13] | What’s that? Like a masseuse or something? | 那是什么 跟女按摩师差不多吗 |
[06:14] | Okay, you can make fun all you want, | 好吧 随你怎么嘲笑我的工作 |
[06:16] | but I take good care of Mr. Ruby. | 但我把鲁比先生保护得很好 |
[06:18] | Wait, Ruby. | 等等 鲁比 |
[06:19] | The Jack Ruby, the gangster who shot Oswald? | 杰克·鲁比 那个枪杀了奥斯瓦尔德的暴徒 |
[06:22] | Yeah, the one and only. | 没错 正是他本人 |
[06:24] | Well, it finally happened. | 没想到还是发生了 |
[06:26] | That gorilla DNA has taken over your mind. | 大猩猩的基因占领了你的脑子 |
[06:28] | Hey, watch it, all right? Jack’s a good friend. | 说话小心点 好吗 杰克可是我的好朋友 |
[06:30] | And you’re Number One. | 可你还是一号呢 |
[06:31] | Número Uno. Remember? | 第一啊 还记得吗 |
[06:33] | There is no Number One. | 没有什么一号了 |
[06:35] | Not anymore. | 再没有了 |
[06:36] | Not in 1963. | 至少在1963年没有 |
[06:37] | Look, I’ve been stranded here alone for a year. | 听着 我自己一个人被扔在这里一年了 |
[06:40] | – What did you expect? – I get it, all right? | -还能怎么样 -我懂 好吗 |
[06:42] | You watched Pogo die, the world exploded, | 你眼睁睁看着伯格死在你面前 世界崩坏 |
[06:44] | and I marooned your big dumb ass in time. | 而我把你这大傻个丢进了时间隧道 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[06:49] | But I’m asking for your help, Luther. | 但是我需要你的帮助 路瑟 |
[06:51] | -The Umbrella Academy needs you. – It doesn’t need me. | -伞学院需要你 -它不需要我 |
[06:56] | It never did. | 它从来都没需要过我 |
[06:58] | Luther, honey, Jack’s about to lose it on some half-wit. | 路瑟 亲爱的 杰克要冲一个傻缺发飙了 |
[07:01] | -A little help? -Ah, shit. | -帮一下忙呗 -他妈的 |
[07:05] | -Luther, wait. -Listen. | -路瑟 等等 -听着 |
[07:08] | You’re the genius who said we should jump. Right? | 你是那个说我们应该跳下去的天才 对吧 |
[07:10] | You’re the one who got us stuck here. | 是你让我们卡在这里 |
[07:12] | And you’re the one who brought Vanya. | 还有 是你带来了范娅 |
[07:14] | So if there is a doomsday coming, she’s probably the cause. | 所以如果末日要来了 说不定就是她造成的 |
[07:17] | And if I was gonna do something about it, | 而且就算我要就此做些什么 |
[07:18] | it sure as hell is not gonna be with you. | 那也绝对不会是跟你一起 |
[07:23] | The Bolsheviks are here. | 布尔什维克主义者们来了 |
[07:25] | They’re living among us, okay? | 他们就生活在我们之中 知道吗 |
[07:27] | And they’re ready. | 而且他们已经准备好了 |
[07:28] | They’re ready to steer | 他们已经准备好将 |
[07:30] | America down the long road towards communism. | 美国转向共产主义 |
[07:33] | We’re better than them. | 我们可比他们好多了 |
[07:38] | Come on, buddy, let’s go. | 老兄 走吧 |
[07:39] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[07:43] | Get him out of here, now. | 把他丢出去 立刻马上 |
[07:47] | Get off me. Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[07:50] | Get your big arms off me. | 把你的大壮胳膊拿开 |
[07:52] | Dad should’ve left him on the moon. | 爸爸应该把他丢在月球上的 |
[08:07] | 1963年11月22日 弗兰克尔片段 | |
[08:18] | 失踪女性 25岁 | |
[08:21] | 寻女启示 于西北地区失踪 | |
[08:22] | 失踪青少年 最后一次见于休斯顿 | |
[08:33] | My keys, have you seen them? | 你见过我的车钥匙吗 |
[08:36] | No. | 没见过 |
[08:39] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah, it’s just… | -都还好吗 -没事 就是… |
[08:42] | Carl needs a ride home. | 我得去接一下卡尔 |
[08:45] | From the office? | 去他办公室接吗 |
[08:46] | From the bar. | 去酒吧接 |
[08:49] | He just called from a pay phone, drunk as a skunk. | 他刚刚从一个电话亭打了电话 整个人烂醉如泥 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:58] | Any luck? | 有什么发现吗 |
[08:59] | Someone find you yet? | 有谁在找你了吗 |
[09:01] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[09:06] | Oh, no, no, sweetie. I have to go out, | 不不 宝贝 妈妈得出去一趟 |
[09:07] | but Vanya can read it– | 范娅可以给你讲 |
[09:09] | Harlan. Harlan, come on. | 哈兰 哈兰 别这样 |
[09:10] | -Let’s go back to bed. – Harlan? Harlan, honey… | -咱们去睡觉吧 -哈兰 哈兰 宝贝 |
[09:13] | Harlan, honey… | 哈兰 宝贝 |
[09:14] | I’ll go get Carl. | 我去接卡尔吧 |
[09:16] | -Really? Are you sure? -Yeah. | -真的吗 你确定 -确定 |
[09:18] | And you can stay and read to Harlan. | 这样你就可以留下来给哈兰讲故事了 |
[09:19] | I got this. | 我没问题的 |
[09:22] | Don’t take this wrong, but… | 你别会错意 但是… |
[09:25] | …I wish I’d run you over years ago. | 我真希望我几年前就把你给撞了 |
[09:29] | All right, baby, come on. | 好了 宝贝 走吧 |
[09:39] | This way. | 这边 |
[09:51] | All right, we can’t stay here too long. | 我们不能在这里久留 |
[09:54] | They’re gonna be looking for us. | 他们会来找我们的 |
[09:55] | The cops or those large Scandinavian fellas with guns? | 条子还是那些带着枪的斯堪的纳维亚壮汉 |
[09:58] | Both. | 都有 |
[10:06] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:08] | I’m not gonna get very far dressed like a lobotomy case. | 穿得像个开颅手术病人肯定跑不远 |
[10:10] | You mean we won’t get very far. | 你是说我们跑不远 |
[10:13] | Look, I appreciate your help… | 听着 我很感谢你的帮助 |
[10:17] | …but now, we– Oh. | 但是现在 我们… |
[10:19] | – Now we go our separate ways. – Why? | -现在我们得分开行动了 -为什么 |
[10:22] | Because they’re gonna be looking for us. | 因为他们会来抓我们 |
[10:24] | Together. | 两个人一起抓 |
[10:26] | We stand a better chance on our own. | 我们各自跑路 逃脱的机会更大 |
[10:27] | You need me. We make a good team. | 你需要我啊 我们是好搭档 |
[10:29] | Mm-mm. Too dangerous. | 不不 太危险了 |
[10:31] | You didn’t think so back in the | 在里面我救你一命的时候 |
[10:32] | fun house when I saved your ass, or did you forget? | 你可没那么想 还是你忘了 |
[10:41] | Your fly’s undone. | 你裤子拉链没拉 |
[10:44] | – Gotcha. – What is wrong with you? | -好了 -你怎么回事 |
[10:53] | Come on, we’ll take my car. | 走吧 我们开我的车 |
[10:55] | What car? | 哪辆是你的车 |
[10:57] | This one. | 这辆 |
[11:05] | What? You don’t like the color? | 怎么 你不喜欢这颜色吗 |
[11:08] | Stop being a princess and get in! | 别扭扭捏捏的了 赶紧上车 |
[11:12] | You know the other window was open, right? | 你知道另外一扇窗户是开着的吧 |
[11:29] | Jesus, Carl. | 天哪 卡尔 |
[11:32] | You’re a mess. | 你真是一团糟 |
[11:35] | Sissy mad at me? | 西西生我的气了吗 |
[11:37] | I wouldn’t exactly say she’s happy. | 她当然不会高兴 |
[11:39] | She tell you that? Or you just… | 她跟你说的 还是你… |
[11:42] | speculating? | 看出来的 |
[11:43] | You lied to her, Carl. | 你骗了她 卡尔 |
[11:45] | You said you were going to work, and you came here. | 你说你要去工作 但是你却来了这里 |
[11:54] | – Okay, get inside. -She still love me? | -行了 进去吧 -她还爱我吗 |
[11:57] | Of course she does. | 当然了 |
[12:00] | You’re lucky, you know that? | 你很幸运 你知道吗 |
[12:02] | You got a blank slate. | 你就像是一张白板 |
[12:04] | Start over. | 可以重新开始 |
[12:06] | Be anyone you want. | 你想成为什么样的人都可以 |
[12:07] | The rest of us are stuck with who we are. | 我们这些人就只能将就活着我们现有的人生 |
[12:43] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[13:19] | Since the dawn of time, | 从时间伊始起 |
[13:20] | mankind has been asking the same age-old question… | 人类一直都在提出同一个千古迷思 |
[13:24] | Do blondes have more fun? | 金发的人会活得更开心吗 |
[13:26] | With Sun Ray hair dye, the answer is “Yes!” | 用了阳光牌染发剂 答案就是 “是的” |
[13:36] | Dallas police! Hands in the air! | 达拉斯警察 把手举起来 |
[13:37] | – Get your hands behind your head. – Drop the weapon! | -把手放在脑后 -放下武器 |
[13:39] | Allison, put it down! Allison, put the bat down. | 艾莉森 放下 艾莉森 放下球棒 |
[13:45] | Raymond Chestnut, you’re under arrest. | 雷蒙德·切斯特纳特 你被捕了 |
[13:47] | No! Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 不 你 你做什么 |
[13:48] | – Come on! – What’s the charge? | -别这样 -我有什么罪 |
[13:49] | Assault and battery. | 暴力殴打 |
[13:51] | Officer, that’s ridiculous. | 警官 这太荒谬了 |
[13:52] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[13:53] | You beat a man without provocation at Odessa’s. | 在奥黛莎理发店你无缘无故打了一个人 |
[13:55] | No! No, no, no, no, that was me! | 不 不 那是我打的 |
[13:57] | – I… I did that in self-defense! – He was threatening us! Aah! | -我那是在自我防卫 -他当时在威胁我们 |
[13:59] | No, please, stop it. | 别这样 求你了 快停下 |
[14:02] | You can’t do this. | 你们不能这么做 |
[14:05] | – I heard… – Back up. Back up right now | -我听说…-退后 马上退后 |
[14:07] | – or you’re going with him. – Allison. | -不然你就一起走一趟 -艾莉森 |
[14:08] | I said back up. | 我说了退后 |
[14:10] | – Allison, baby, let it go. – I heard a rumor. | -艾莉森 宝贝 就这样吧 -我听说 |
[14:13] | Allison. Allison, baby, it’s okay. Baby, I love you. | 艾莉森 艾莉森 宝贝 没事的 我爱你 |
[14:16] | It’s okay. I’m fine. I’m gonna be okay! | 没事的 我没事 我不会有事的 |
[14:19] | Do we have a problem here? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[14:21] | No. | 没有了 |
[14:23] | Officer. | 警官 |
[14:55] | Elliott, did you develop these photos yourself? | 埃利奥特 是你自己洗的这些照片吗 |
[14:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:59] | Can’t exactly drop that stuff off at the neighborhood Fotomat. | 肯定不能丢给旁边的照片冲洗店 |
[15:01] | Government has eyes everywhere. | 到处都有政府的耳目 |
[15:03] | I didn’t see a darkroom. | 我看你这里没有暗房啊 |
[15:04] | Yeah, I converted the hallway closet. | 有的 我改造了一下走廊上的壁橱 |
[15:12] | Can you develop this? | 你能洗一下这个吗 |
[15:17] | Huh. “Frankel Footage.” Friends of yours? | “弗兰克尔片段” 你朋友的吗 |
[15:19] | Cousins on my robot mother’s side. | 我机器人母亲那边的表兄弟的 |
[15:21] | – Can you do it or not? – Sure I can. | -能帮我洗一下吗 -当然可以 |
[15:23] | How long? | 需要多久 |
[15:24] | Well, I mean, I’m running low on acetic acid. | 我想想 我的醋酸就要用完了 |
[15:27] | Beeker’s Cameras is open today, but it’s two miles away. | 比克照相馆今天开门 但是离这有三公里多 |
[15:29] | I mean, I’d have to take the bus. | 这样的话 我就得坐公交过去 |
[15:31] | On the other hand, Gibson’s is only ten blocks away, | 另外 吉布森离这只有十个街区 |
[15:33] | but I gotta cut through the park, and there’s pigeons… | 但是我得穿过公园 那里的鸽子… |
[15:36] | – Elliott. – It’s like five, maybe six hours. | -埃利奥特 -大概需要五六个小时 |
[15:38] | Attention all units, we have a code 3-15 | 各单位注意 在霍尔布鲁克疗养院发生了 |
[15:41] | at the Holbrook Sanitarium. | 3-15事件 |
[15:42] | The hell is a code 3-15? | 3-15事件是什么鬼 |
[15:44] | Mmm, fugitives on the run. | 罪犯潜逃 |
[15:46] | Twenty-five patients still at large. | 25个病人下落不明 |
[15:48] | Many are considered armed and dangerous. | 多数可能携带武器 十分危险 |
[15:50] | – Oh, Diego. – Oh, who’s Diego? | -迭戈 -迭戈是谁 |
[15:54] | Imagine Batman, then aim lower. | 脑补一下 低配版蝙蝠侠 |
[15:58] | You get started on that film. | 你去洗一下胶卷 |
[16:00] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我尽快回来 |
[16:09] | All right, here’s the plan | 好 计划是这样的 |
[16:10] | Oswald finishes his shift at 4:30 p.m. | 奥斯瓦尔德下午四点半下班 |
[16:12] | Once he walks out those doors, we force him into the front seat. | 他一走出那扇门 我们就把他逼到前座 |
[16:14] | – I’m in the front seat. – Okay, fine. | -我还坐在前座呢 -没事 |
[16:16] | In the back seat. | 那就换后座 |
[16:17] | You’re gonna pin his arms, | 你到时候按住他的胳膊 |
[16:18] | I’m gonna cut off his trigger finger | 我来砍断他扣扳机的手指 |
[16:20] | and tell him he has 24 hours to exit Dallas. | 让他在24小时之内离开达拉斯 |
[16:22] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[16:23] | You got a problem with it? | 你有什么意见吗 |
[16:24] | – Well, why don’t we just kill him? – What? | -我们为什么不直接杀了他呢 -什么 |
[16:26] | I mean, you think he’s gonna shoot the president, right? | 我是说 你觉得他会暗杀总统 对吗 |
[16:28] | – Right. – Fine, so we kill him. | -对啊 -好 那么我们就把他杀了 |
[16:29] | Put a bullet between his eyes. Problem solved. | 一枪崩了他的头 问题解决 |
[16:31] | Oh, no, no, we’re not going | 不 不 我们不能 |
[16:32] | to kill a man before he’s committed a crime. | 在一个人犯罪之前就杀了他 |
[16:35] | That’s stupid. | 那样好蠢 |
[16:36] | – Excuse me? – In fact, your whole plan is stupid. | -你说什么 -其实你的整个计划都很蠢 |
[16:38] | What, chopping off a guy’s finger? | 怎么的 砍断手指 |
[16:40] | No, it’s not just any finger, | 不 不是随便哪根手指 |
[16:41] | it’s his trigger finger, all right? | 是他扣扳机的手指 好吗 |
[16:43] | You can’t shoot a gun without a trigger finger. | 一个人没有扣扳机的手指就不能开枪 |
[16:45] | What if he’s ambidextrous? | 他要是双撇子呢 |
[16:49] | How do you get through a day? | 你每天都是怎么过下去的 |
[16:51] | Get out. I can do this on my own. | 下去 我一个人搞得定 |
[16:53] | Dr. Moncton was right, this hero complex is no joke. | 蒙克顿医生说得没错 英雄情结不是儿戏 |
[16:55] | – That is not what this is about. – Of course it is. | -这没有什么关系 -当然有关系 |
[16:57] | Y-You want to prove to Daddy that you’re a big success. | 你想证明给你爸爸看 你成功了 |
[17:00] | No, you don’t know anything about me. | 不是 你根本不了解我 |
[17:01] | I know everything about you. | 我对你了如指掌 |
[17:03] | You… You are an open book written for very dumb children. | 傻子都一眼就能看明白你 |
[17:06] | I am not trying to be a hero, okay? | 我没有逞强做英雄 好吗 |
[17:11] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[17:12] | Because he is an idiot. | 因为他是个傻子 |
[17:14] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈又是谁 |
[17:15] | Hi. I’m his loving brother. | 你好 我是他亲爱的弟弟 |
[17:17] | Who left me to rot in the nuthouse. | 把我丢在精神病院自生自灭的弟弟 |
[17:19] | To protect you from yourself. | 我那是在保护你 |
[17:21] | That’s quite sweet. | 你们好有爱 |
[17:23] | Okay, both of you, out. | 行了 你俩都给我下去 |
[17:26] | Lose the crazy lady and come with me. | 甩掉那个疯女人 跟我来 |
[17:27] | We have important business. | 我们有很重要的事情要办 |
[17:29] | I am not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[17:35] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 没事 |
[17:37] | Officer! | 警官 |
[17:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:40] | I hear there’s a reward out for you two. | 我听说有重金在悬赏你们 |
[17:43] | He’s bluffing. | 他在虚张声势 |
[17:46] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[17:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你走 |
[17:52] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[17:55] | And I’m bringing the crazy lady. | 我要带上这个疯女人 |
[18:02] | Excuse me, Officer? | 打扰一下 警官 |
[18:04] | – Yep? – I’ve been waiting for two hours. | -怎么了 -我已经等了两个小时了 |
[18:06] | I would like to know what’s happened to my husband. | 我想知道我丈夫怎么了 |
[18:10] | Name. | 名字 |
[18:13] | Chestnut, Raymond Chestnut. | 切斯特纳特 雷蒙德·切斯特纳特 |
[18:16] | He’s here. In processing. | 他在这里 还在处理 |
[18:18] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[18:19] | I would like to speak with him. | 我想和他说几句 |
[18:21] | You his lawyer? | 你是他的律师吗 |
[18:22] | No, I am his wife. | 不 我是他的妻子 |
[18:24] | Then I can’t help you. Take a seat. | 那我怕是不能帮你 坐吧 |
[18:27] | Take a seat. | 坐着吧 |
[18:34] | Honor and dignity. | 荣誉和尊严 |
[18:36] | Honor and dignity. | 荣誉和尊严 |
[18:38] | So it’s illegal now to hand out flyers? | 所以现在发传单也违法吗 |
[18:41] | – It’s illegal to hand out flyers? – Without a permit, it is, | -发传单也违法 -没批准的话 是的 |
[18:43] | – and you know this, Keechie. – I’m so sorry. | -而且你知道的 基奇 -我很抱歉 |
[18:46] | I didn’t realize we’re living under communist rule. | 我没意识到我们生活在共产党统治之下 |
[18:48] | Keep moving. | 进去 |
[18:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | Holy shit! | 我的天哪 |
[19:01] | – It’s you. -Have we met? | -是你 -我们见过吗 |
[19:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:06] | No, I mean… I saw you speak | 不 我是说 我见过你演讲 |
[19:09] | – in Berkeley in ’61. – Oh. Oh, yeah. | -在伯克利 1961年 -对 |
[19:11] | – Yes, you changed my life. – Oh, great. | -对 你改变了我的人生 -太好了 |
[19:14] | It was fanta– The next day… | 精彩极了 就在第二天 |
[19:17] | …I gave up my law practice, my superficial life, | 我放弃了我的律师工作 行尸走肉的生活 |
[19:20] | and I came to where it all started. | 来到了一切开始的地方 |
[19:21] | I’ve been spreading your message of love and peace ever since. | 从那以后我一直在传播你关于爱与和平的信息 |
[19:27] | Oh, I have so many questions. | 我有很多问题 |
[19:28] | Yeah, well, now… now is not really the time, though, is it? | 对 但现在不是时候 |
[19:31] | Well… | 好… |
[19:32] | Because we’re in jail. | 因为我们在监狱里 |
[19:34] | – You have such a sense of humor. – Don’t touch me. | -你真幽默 -别碰我 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:38] | Any nuggets of wisdom that you can give to me? | 你要给我什么忠告吗 |
[19:44] | Don’t go chasing waterfalls. | 别去追逐瀑布 |
[19:46] | Stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to. | 扎根你熟悉的河流和湖泊 |
[19:50] | That’s so… deep. | 这太深奥了 |
[19:52] | Yeah, I know, right? | 对 我知道 |
[19:54] | You want to sit in my seat and meditate on it? | 你想坐在我的位置上冥想吗 |
[19:57] | – I think you should meditate on it. – Okay. | -我觉得你应该坐在这里冥想 -好 |
[20:00] | That hurts in a good way. | 这东西还挺疼的 |
[20:03] | Heavy… is the head that wears the crown. | 欲戴皇冠 必承其重 |
[20:08] | Actually, the line is, “Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.” | 其实那句台词是”为王者不得安宁” |
[20:13] | Oh, great. Your dad made you read Shakespeare too, huh? | 真好 你爸也逼你读莎士比亚 |
[20:16] | I taught it. | 我教过莎士比亚 |
[20:18] | Spelman College. | 在斯贝尔曼学院 |
[20:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:21] | – You’re a professor, huh? – I used to be. | -你是教授 -以前是 |
[20:24] | – Then life took me on a different path. – Me too. | -然后生活发生了变化 -我也是 |
[20:27] | And I have all these people | 这些人 |
[20:29] | who have these ridiculously high expectations of me… | 对我的期望值高得离谱 |
[20:33] | …but I don’t want it anymore. | 但我不想让他们这样 |
[20:35] | Remember your Twelfth Night. | 记得《第十二夜》里那句 |
[20:38] | “Be not afraid of greatness. | “不要害怕伟大” |
[20:40] | Some are born great, | “有人生来伟大” |
[20:41] | some achieve greatness, | “有人成就伟业” |
[20:43] | and some have greatness thrust upon them.” | “有人则被天降大任” |
[20:46] | Amen, brother. | 阿门 兄弟 |
[20:47] | Oh. Yeah, but Shakespeare had no idea what it was like to be me. | 对 但莎士比亚对我一无所知 |
[20:50] | Yeah, perhaps. | 对 也许吧 |
[20:52] | But it’s in the struggle that folks find out their true calling. | 但人们会在奋斗中找到自己的真正使命 |
[20:56] | Wow, that’s deep. | 好深奥 |
[21:00] | – Raymond. – Klaus. | -我是雷蒙德 -我是克劳斯 |
[21:02] | You’re free to go, pretty boy. | 你可以走了 帅哥 |
[21:06] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:07] | Chief got a call from the governor. | 局长接到了州长的电话 |
[21:09] | The governor? | 州长 |
[21:11] | You got some damn powerful friends, Klaus. | 克劳斯 你有些很有权势的朋友 |
[21:13] | Oh, yeah, I don’t even know the guy, | 是啊 我根本不认识那家伙 |
[21:15] | just some of his wealthier benefactors. Oh, thank God. | 只是他有些有钱的捐助者 谢天谢地 |
[21:21] | Well, I tell you what, | 我告诉你 |
[21:22] | if you ever do meet him, | 如果你真的见过他 |
[21:24] | make sure he knows my brothers here | 一定要告诉他 我这里的兄弟们 |
[21:26] | are being held without charge. | 未受指控就被关押在这里 |
[21:28] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[21:29] | – Feel free to file a complaint. – What? | -尽管投诉去吧 -什么 |
[21:37] | Where did you get the film? | 你从哪里弄到这些影片的 |
[21:38] | “The Frankel Footage.” The truth this time. | “弗兰克尔片段” 这次要说实话 |
[21:41] | You know this lunatic? | 你认识这疯子吗 |
[21:43] | New acquaintance. He’s harmless. | 刚认识的 他不会伤害我们 |
[21:44] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[21:46] | Are you or are you not an enemy of the people? | 你是不是人民的敌人 |
[21:52] | Such an open-ended question you can think about, | 是个开放式问题 你可以好好考虑一下 |
[21:52] | – yeah. – Really depends on the people. | -对 -这完全取决于人民 |
[21:54] | You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out. | 你动一下 我就打爆你的头 |
[21:58] | – You want to take this or should I? – No, I got him. | -你来还是我来 -不 交给我吧 |
[22:01] | Hey, Lila… | 莱拉… |
[22:10] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[22:12] | – Is it on? – I don’t know. | -它开了吗 -我不知道 |
[22:13] | What do you mean? There’s an “On” button. Just– | 什么意思 上面有”开”的按钮 只是… |
[22:16] | There’s something over– that jigga-ma-thing, whatever. | 不管怎样 这个不知道叫什么的玩意上有东西 |
[22:18] | – I hit the jigga-ma-thing. – Okay, well, just– | -我按了这个不知道叫什么的玩意 -好 |
[22:21] | – Give it to me. I know how to do this. – All right, here. | -把它给我 我知道怎么弄 -好 给你 |
[22:24] | – Here. Hurry up. – Okay, all right, let’s see… | -给你 快点 -好 我们看看… |
[22:26] | They’re so cute. | 他们真可爱 |
[22:28] | I love old couples. | 我喜欢老夫妻 |
[22:29] | I’m always so proud of them for not murdering each other. | 我一直很佩服他们没有把对方杀掉 |
[22:32] | – Why are we watching this? – Shush. | -我们为什么要看这个 -闭嘴 |
[22:35] | – Yeah, I… I’m Dan Frankel. And… – I’m Edna Frankel. | -对 我是丹·弗兰克尔 -我是埃德娜·弗兰克尔 |
[22:38] | …Edna Frankel. We are in Dallas, Texas, to see the president. | 我们在得克萨斯的达拉斯看总统 |
[22:41] | Today’s date is November 22, 1963. | 今天是1963年11月22日 |
[22:45] | Well, that’s six days from now. | 那是六天以后 |
[22:47] | Holy shit. This is it. | 我去 就是这里 |
[22:50] | The grassy knoll. Kennedy’s about to get shot. | 那个草坡 肯尼迪就要被枪杀了 |
[22:52] | How do you have this? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[22:54] | Hazel died to get me this footage. | 黑泽尔为了把这个给我而死 |
[22:55] | It must be the key to stopping doomsday. | 这一定是终止世界末日的关键 |
[22:58] | – Hazel? – Long story. | -黑泽尔 -一言难尽 |
[22:59] | – What’s doomsday? – Longer story. | -什么是世界末日 -说来话长 |
[23:01] | What exactly did he say to you? | 他的原话是怎么说的 |
[23:02] | Well, he was killed before he could explain. | 他还没来得及解释就被杀了 |
[23:05] | But whatever he wanted us to see, it’s on this film. | 但他想让我们看的 都在这个影片里了 |
[23:08] | This is very exciting. | 太激动人心了 |
[23:11] | – Oh, my God! – Oswald. | -天哪 -奥斯瓦尔德 |
[23:13] | The president! | 总统 |
[23:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[23:34] | This can’t be. | 不可能 |
[23:36] | Okay, you gonna fill me in now, boys? | 好 你们现在就告诉我 伙计们 |
[23:37] | What the hell is this shit we’re watching? | 我们到底在看什么 |
[23:39] | No, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[23:41] | Clearly, it’s not. | 很显然 没什么不可能 |
[23:47] | What… What is it? | 这是…谁啊 |
[23:49] | Dad. | 我爸 |
[23:58] | If you’re here about the guest room, I only got space for one. | 你们要是来投宿的 客房只容得下一个人 |
[24:19] | Snack time. | 吃东西了 |
[24:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:30] | Oh, you wanna play hide-and-seek? | 你想玩捉迷藏 |
[24:33] | All right, one game. | 好吧 就玩一次 |
[24:36] | I’ll finish setting up inside. | 我去把屋里布置完 |
[24:38] | You better get going. | 你快躲起来 |
[24:40] | All right, one… | 好的 一 |
[24:42] | two… | 二 |
[24:44] | three… | 三 |
[25:05] | She stays put. | 她待在里面不能出来 |
[25:37] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[25:41] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来 出来吧 无论你在哪 |
[25:44] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[25:57] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[26:12] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[26:18] | You know who I am? | 你认识我 |
[26:21] | What? Of course I know you. | 什么 我当然认识你 |
[26:23] | Oh, my God, I’ve been putting ads in the… in the paper, | 谢天谢地 我一直在报纸上发广告 |
[26:26] | – hoping somebody would… – Stay back. Stay back. Wait… | -希望能有人…- 退后 退后 等一下 |
[26:34] | How do we know each other? | 我们是怎么认识的 |
[26:35] | – Stop it. – Stop what? | -别装了 -我装什么了 |
[26:37] | Whatever bullshit game this is, okay? | 不管你在跟我玩什么把戏 |
[26:38] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是来跟你玩的 |
[26:40] | No, no. I’m not… I’m not lying. I… | 没有 我没有…没有撒谎 |
[26:43] | I… I had an accident, and it affected my memory. | 我出了事故 影响了我的记忆 |
[26:47] | Did I do something? | 是我做了什么事吗 |
[26:50] | Okay, no. It’s… | 好吧 不是 只是… |
[26:51] | It’s more complicated than that. | 只是事情有点复杂 |
[26:52] | If I hurt you, I’m… I’m sorry. | 如果我伤害过你 对不起 |
[26:54] | – I… If anybody… – No. Don’t! | -如果有人… -别说了 |
[27:00] | You shouldn’t be the one to apologize. | 该道歉的人不是你 |
[27:07] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[27:12] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[27:16] | I did horrible things, things that I’m not proud of… | 我做了一些可怕的事 让我很羞愧 |
[27:20] | when I could’ve just tried helping you. | 本来我只想着要救你 |
[27:24] | I thought it was my job to keep everyone safe, and I just… | 我又觉得我的责任是保证每一个人的安全 |
[27:28] | I just made it all worse. | 我就搞砸了 |
[27:35] | I never wanted to be the bad guy. | 我没想过要当坏人 |
[27:39] | So… | 所以 |
[27:40] | if you’re bullshitting me, Vanya… | 就算你在骗我 范娅 |
[27:45] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[27:48] | If you’re hiding out here | 如果你只是躲在这 |
[27:49] | and don’t want to be found, I understand. | 不想让我找到 我能理解 |
[27:53] | I just came here to tell you… | 我只是过来告诉你 |
[27:57] | that I’m sorry… | 我为我做过的事情 |
[28:00] | for my part in what happened. | 向你道歉 |
[28:03] | Harlan, Harlan. Hey… | 哈兰 哈兰 |
[28:07] | Who’s the kid? | 这孩子是谁 |
[28:09] | He’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[28:12] | And you got about ten seconds to explain your business here. | 你有十秒钟的时间解释你在这做什么 |
[28:18] | Slowly. | 慢一点 |
[28:23] | I found it on the floor at the Carousel Club. | 我在旋转木马俱乐部的地上捡到的 |
[28:26] | Belongs to your husband. | 是你丈夫的 |
[28:38] | Next time, use the front door. | 下次 走前门 |
[28:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[30:32] | Of course Dad would be involved in the assassination. | 爸爸当然会参与刺杀 |
[30:34] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道 |
[30:34] | No, you’re jumping to conclusions. | 不会 你结论下早了 |
[30:36] | What else is he doing standing on the grassy knoll, | 在总统被射杀的那一刻 |
[30:38] | holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas | 在达拉斯的大晴天打着把黑雨伞 |
[30:41] | the exact same moment the president gets shot? | 站在草坡上 还能干什么 |
[30:43] | It doesn’t look good, I admit. | 看起来是不太好 我承认 |
[30:45] | No, he’s the signalman for the whole goddamn thing. | 他是整件事的信号员 |
[30:48] | Easy, Diego. | 冷静点 狄戈 |
[30:49] | – Seriously. – No, it makes sense. | -说真的 -这样才说得通 |
[30:50] | This is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you. | 很明显黑泽尔一直想要告诉你这事 |
[30:54] | We have to stop Dad from killing the president. | 我们应该阻止爸爸杀总统 |
[30:56] | Diego, calm down, all right? | 狄戈 冷静点 好不好 |
[30:57] | Dad was no Boy Scout, but presidential assassination? | 爸爸不是童子军 刺杀总统 |
[31:00] | – It’s never been his thing. – How would you know? | -不是他会做的事 -你怎么知道 |
[31:03] | You skipped out on his golden years. | 你在他退休时期偷偷溜走了 |
[31:05] | Skipped out? | 偷偷溜走 |
[31:07] | You think I had it easy, Diego? | 你以为我容易吗 狄戈 |
[31:09] | I was alone for 45 years. | 我孤零零地过了45年 |
[31:13] | You know what? We don’t have the time for this right now. | 算了 现在没时间说这个 |
[31:16] | Dad’s clearly in Dallas, right? Let’s just go talk to him. | 很明显爸爸在达拉斯 对不对 我们去问问他 |
[31:19] | Maybe he can help us fix the timeline. | 也许他能帮我们修复时间线 |
[31:21] | Dallas is a big place. | 达拉斯地方很大 |
[31:24] | We need to find him first. | 我们得先找到他 |
[31:25] | Gee, if only we had some magical, old-timey way | 天哪 真希望我们能有个神奇而古老的方式 |
[31:28] | of finding people and their addresses. | 找到人和地址 |
[31:32] | Let’s start simple. His name. | 从简单的开始 他的名字 |
[31:35] | Hargreeves… Hargreeves… Hargreeves… | 哈格鲁弗斯 哈格鲁弗斯 哈格鲁弗斯 |
[31:37] | Shit, nothing here. | 该死 没有 |
[31:39] | Try his company, D.S. Umbrella Manufacturing Co. | 找他的公司名 D.S.雨伞制造有限公司 |
[31:42] | Yeah, I know the name. | 我知道名字 |
[31:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:50] | Holy shit. | 我天 |
[31:51] | D.S. Umbrella. | D.S.雨伞 |
[31:53] | Eighty-two Olive.” | 奥利芙街82号 |
[31:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:58] | – He okay to leave here like that? – Yeah, he’s fine. | -把他就这样留在那能行吗 -他没事的 |
[32:01] | What about the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[32:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:12] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这做什么 |
[32:13] | Nothing, just… | 没事 就是 |
[32:15] | – you know, getting some air. – In a closet? | -呼吸点新鲜空气 -在这个暗房里 |
[32:17] | There’s a draft. | 有小风 |
[32:21] | All right,*Lila, I gotta take off with Five, okay? | 好吧 莱拉 我跟小五要走了 |
[32:23] | It’s happening again, isn’t it? | 又开始了是吗 |
[32:26] | What is? | 什么 |
[32:28] | Cuckoo. | 发疯 |
[32:30] | That home movie. | 那个自制影片 |
[32:31] | Doomsday. | 世界末日 |
[32:34] | Diego, last time I started seeing things, they put me away. | 迭戈 上次我出现幻觉 他们把我关了起来 |
[32:37] | – Maybe I shouldn’t have left. – Stop. | -也许我就不该离开 -别说了 |
[32:44] | Do you… | 你… |
[32:48] | Do you believe there are things in this universe | 你相信在这个宇宙间 |
[32:51] | we’re never meant to understand? | 有我们永远也不会明白的事物吗 |
[32:53] | Well, I failed remedial school. Most things I don’t understand. | 我没念完补习班 很多事情我都不明白 |
[32:57] | – Okay. – Like yogurt. | -好吧 -比如说酸奶 |
[32:59] | How did it know how to stop being milk? | 它怎么知道自己已经不是牛奶了 |
[33:01] | Okay. Like yogurt. | 好吧 比如说酸奶 |
[33:07] | We don’t have to understand shit about it for it to be real. | 我们不需要了解事物背后的原理 |
[33:11] | Right? | 对吧 |
[33:13] | Doesn’t make us crazy. | 并不代表我们是疯子 |
[33:16] | That home movie… | 家庭录像 |
[33:18] | it’s just that. | 就是那样 |
[33:21] | It’s like yogurt. | 就像是酸奶 |
[33:24] | Pinky swear? | 拉钩上吊不许变 |
[33:27] | The pinkiest. | 绝对不会变 |
[33:32] | I gotta leave you here with Elliott, okay? | 我要把你和埃利奥特留在这 |
[33:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:39] | Got a family thing. | 我有家事要处理 |
[33:45] | We should talk about a plan | 我们应该讨论一个计划 |
[33:46] | in case I’m not out in time for the sit-in. | 以防我不能及时出来参加抗议 |
[33:48] | Raymond, I’m gonna get you outta here. | 雷蒙德 我会把你救出去的 |
[33:50] | This is my fault. It was a setup, and I walked right into it. | 这是我的错 那是个陷阱 我却踩了进去 |
[33:54] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我会想办法解决的 |
[33:55] | Babe, they were going to arrest me regardless. | 宝贝 不管怎样 他们都要逮捕我 |
[33:58] | They can’t have us making noise, | 总统来的时候 |
[34:00] | embarrass them while the president’s in town. | 他们不会让我们制造骚乱 让他们丢脸的 |
[34:04] | – I made it worse No. – No, no, no. | -我把情况搞得更严重了 -并没有 |
[34:07] | You make things better. | 你把情况变得更好了 |
[34:12] | You make me better. | 你让我变得更好 |
[34:17] | I’m gonna get you outta here, okay? | 我会把你救出去的 |
[34:23] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[34:24] | Why did you say, “I heard a rumor” last night? | 昨晚你为什么说”你听说” |
[34:32] | – You said it twice. – Time. | -你说了两次 -时间到 |
[34:35] | I… | 我… |
[34:39] | – We’ll talk about this later, okay? – Let’s go, ma’am. | -我们晚点再说这事 -走吧 女士 |
[34:44] | – Honor and dignity. – Honor and dignity. | -荣誉和尊严 -荣誉和尊严 |
[34:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:10] | Where did you get that? | 你这是从哪得来的 |
[35:13] | All the children of the prophet have them. | 先知的孩子都有 |
[35:18] | And does this “Prophet” have a name? | 这位先知有名字吗 |
[36:15] | The key was under the mat, | 钥匙在门垫下面 |
[36:16] | – but you knew that already. – No talky, no talky, no talky. | -但是你已经知道了 -别说话 别说话 |
[36:19] | Just… | 就… |
[36:20] | sleepy time now. | 睡觉吧 |
[36:22] | Sleepy time. | 睡吧 |
[36:27] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[36:29] | Don’t like what you see? | 不喜欢你看到的东西吗 |
[36:35] | Piss off. | 滚 |
[36:42] | I keep asking myself how I know that guy from the barn. | 我一直在问自己是怎么认识在谷仓的那个人 |
[36:50] | Honey, you’ve been with us more than a month. | 亲爱的 你已经和我们在一起一个多月了 |
[36:53] | You are not the type who’d associate with rough men like that. | 你不是那种会跟那种粗鲁的人有来往的人 |
[36:56] | The weird thing is, he apologized. | 奇怪的是他道歉了 |
[36:58] | Said he’d done me wrong and wanted to make amends. | 说他对不起我 想要道歉 |
[37:02] | Even more reason to avoid him. | 这下更有理由忽视他了 |
[37:04] | Ain’t a lot of men around here who apologize to women. | 这里没有多少男人会向女人道歉的 |
[37:07] | So, whatever he did, | 所以不管他做了什么 |
[37:09] | it must’ve been somethin’ bad. | 肯定是坏事 |
[37:12] | I just wish I could remember something. | 我只希望我能想起些什么 |
[37:17] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[37:18] | It’ll come back. | 你会想起来的 |
[37:22] | Doc said it would take time. You can’t rush it. | 医生说需要时间 你不能急 |
[37:25] | And in the meantime, I have no idea who I was. | 同时 我完全不知道自己是谁 |
[37:37] | Here. | 来 |
[37:38] | Show me those hands. | 把手给我看看 |
[37:49] | You were never a farmhand, that’s for sure. | 你绝对不是农工 这点是肯定的 |
[37:54] | I doubt you’ve done any real labor. | 你猜你也没干过什么农活 |
[38:02] | These callouses on your fingertips… | 你指尖上的这些茧 |
[38:06] | I wonder how you got those. | 我好奇你是怎么起的茧 |
[38:15] | I wonder. | 我很好奇 |
[38:19] | It’s late. | 时候不早了 |
[38:20] | We should mosey. | 我们该走了 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:24] | I’ll… I’ll clean up. | 我来收拾 |
[38:27] | Good night, then. | 那晚安 |
[39:31] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[39:42] | “D.S. Umbrella.” This is it. | D.S.雨伞制造 就是这里 |
[39:50] | 奥利芙街82号 D.S.雨伞制造商 | |
[39:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:56] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[39:58] | Just… | 只是… |
[40:03] | How long’s it been since you’ve seen the old man? | 你有多久没见到老家伙了 |
[40:05] | Forty-five years. | 45年 |
[40:09] | That’s a trip. | 算是一次旅行 |
[40:10] | No kidding. | 谁说不是呢 |
[40:15] | You know, when I was stuck out there in the apocalypse, | 当我困在世界末日时 |
[40:18] | there wasn’t a day that went by | 每一天 |
[40:19] | where I didn’t hear his voice in my head. | 我都能在脑海中听到他的声音 |
[40:22] | What was he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[40:25] | – Shit. -“I told you so.” | -妈的 -他说”我早就说过吧” |
[40:31] | Well, if Dad’s here, he’s never met you before, | 如果老爸在这里 他从来没见过你 |
[40:35] | so he can’t say “I told you so.” | 那他就不能说”我早就说过吧” |
[40:37] | I’m sure he’ll find a way. | 我相信他会想到办法的 |
[40:45] | Right. | 好 |
[40:47] | Gotta remember that. | 要记住这点 |
[40:59] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[41:01] | Guess Dad wasn’t much for home decor. | 看来老爸不太喜欢家居装饰 |
[41:06] | Feels more like a front. | 感觉更像一个幌子 |
[41:08] | A front for what? | 什么幌子 |
[41:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:11] | Well, I’ll take the left. | 我去左边 |
[41:13] | Yell if you… get in trouble. | 如果你有麻烦就大声叫 |
[41:43] | What are you up to? | 你想做什么 |
[42:43] | 霍伊特·希伦科特先生 与达拉斯墨西哥总领事馆 | |
[43:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[43:30] | Pogo. | 伯格 |
[43:35] | It’s all right, little buddy. | 没事的 小兄弟 |
[43:42] | Pogo. It’s good to see you. | 伯格 很高兴见到你 |
[43:50] | Diego! | 狄戈 |
[43:51] | Diego! | 狄戈 |
[44:19] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[45:11] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[45:18] | Amateur. | 外行 |