时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 1960年 得克萨斯州 达拉斯 | |
[00:20] | You need to get out. | 请你出去 |
[00:22] | You smell, and you’re frightening my clientele. | 你臭死了 我的客人都被你吓跑了 |
[00:24] | I told you I am a member of the royal family. | 我说过 我可是王室成员 |
[00:28] | You are not a member of… | 你才不是… |
[00:29] | …the royal… | 王室成员… |
[00:30] | – He’s touching me inappropriately! – I told you once, | -他在对我毛手毛脚 -我跟你说了 |
[00:32] | I told you twice! | 一遍又一遍 |
[00:34] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[00:34] | Don’t come back till you can pay your damn bill! | 账上的钱还不上 你就别再回来 |
[00:38] | Chanel. | 香奈儿 |
[00:40] | Oh, you poor thing. | 可怜的小伙子 |
[00:43] | Let me help you up. | 我扶你起来 |
[00:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:51] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[00:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:54] | – I’ll take care of you. – Seriously, Klaus? | -我会照顾你的 -你认真的吗 克劳斯 |
[01:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:39] | Okay. | 撑不住了 |
[01:47] | 1961年 墨西哥 巴哈半岛 | |
[02:11] | Everybody, duck! | 大家都蹲下 |
[02:14] | 1962年 印度 瓦拉纳西 | |
[02:37] | 1963年 加利福尼亚州 旧金山 | |
[02:37] | Now, steady. Hands off! | 大家都淡定 别摸我 |
[02:40] | Just let go… Just… | 让我走…大家都… |
[02:42] | form an orderly… | 保持秩序… |
[02:48] | Destiny’s Children! | 天选之子 |
[02:51] | Let us all commune with music. | 让我们都去好好体会音乐 |
[03:08] | – Get in the car. – What? Why? | -快上车 -什么 为什么 |
[03:10] | – Where are we going? – Away. | -我们要去哪 -离开这 |
[03:11] | – Hurry. Quick, quick, quick, quick. – Away where? | -快点 快快快 -离开去哪 |
[03:15] | – To see an old friend. – You can’t just run out on them. | -去看一位老朋友 -你不能这么抛下他们 |
[03:17] | Yeah, watch me. | 当然能 看好了 |
[03:40] | Don’t move. This thing is very finicky. | 别乱动 这可是精细活 |
[03:46] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[03:47] | I saved your stupid life. | 我救了你一条蠢命 |
[03:49] | Were you following me? | 你跟踪我 |
[03:51] | Uh, hey, how about a little gratitude, knife boy. | 你应该表达点谢意吧 飞刀小子 |
[03:54] | If it wasn’t for me, you’d be dead. | 要不是有我 你就死了 |
[03:57] | That’s twice now, by the way. | 加上这次 我已经救过你两次了 |
[04:00] | Where are my clothes? | 我衣服呢 |
[04:01] | The hell happened to my clothes? | 我衣服都哪去了 |
[04:02] | I said, don’t move! | 我说了 不要乱动 |
[04:10] | There. That’s better. | 乖 这样好多了 |
[04:14] | Oh. He isn’t dead. | 他还没死 |
[04:17] | – Disappointed? – Oh, to see you? Always. | -很失望吗 -见到你吗 一向如此 |
[04:21] | So much hostility in such a tiny package. | 这么个小孩怎么敌意这么重呢 |
[04:24] | Did you cut yourself shaving? | 刮胡子的时候割伤自己了 |
[04:25] | I could teach you to shave like a big boy. | 我可以教你像个大人那样刮胡子 |
[04:28] | No, I just ran into an old family friend. | 不是的 我刚刚遇到了一个家里的老朋友 |
[04:38] | You didn’t untie him? | 你还没给他松绑 |
[04:41] | Was I supposed to? | 我应该给他松绑吗 |
[07:49] | Hey, we got one. | 有情况 |
[07:51] | Hey, one of those machines you asked for is going crazy. | 你要我做的机器有一个叫个不停 |
[07:53] | – Which one? – It’s the, uh, atmospheric radar. | -哪个 -就是那个 气象雷达 |
[07:57] | – Good. – I don’t get it. What are you tracking? | -很好 -我没搞懂 你想追踪什么 |
[07:59] | A hurricane? A storm front? | 飓风 即将到来的风暴 |
[08:01] | – Sound waves. – Sound waves. | -声波 -声波 |
[08:06] | What– | 什么 |
[08:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[08:39] | Yeah! King Kong! | 加油 金刚 |
[08:47] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[09:02] | – My bad. – Dipshit. | -我认错人了 -脑残 |
[09:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:07] | Carry on. | 继续跑了 |
[09:32] | Hi, Vanya. | 你好 范娅 |
[09:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:35] | I’m your brother. | 我是你弟 |
[09:36] | I have a brother? | 我有弟弟 |
[09:38] | Look, you can either stay here and wait for the IKEA mafia | 听着 你要么留在这等着那些瑞典黑手党 |
[09:41] | to come back to kill you, or you can come with me. | 回来干掉你 要么你可以跟我走 |
[09:45] | Wh… Why are they trying to kill me? | 为…他们为什么想杀我 |
[09:47] | ‘Cause you’re not supposed to be here, Vanya. | 因为你不应该出现在这里 范娅 |
[09:49] | In Dallas? | 出现在达拉斯 |
[09:51] | No. Here, in 1963. | 不 这个时代 1963年 |
[10:01] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[10:04] | Yeah, pretty wild, right? | 是啊 够狂野 对吧 |
[10:07] | It’s good to see your powers are still intact. Let’s go. | 很高兴你的能力还是这么完好 我们走吧 |
[10:33] | Goddamn sequins drive me nuts. | 该死的小亮片快把我逼疯了 |
[10:37] | Come on. | 别卡住 |
[10:41] | There he is. | 你回来了 |
[10:42] | Want me to scramble you an egg? | 想要来份炒蛋吗 |
[10:44] | You need protein after a run like that. | 跑了这么久你需要补充蛋白质 |
[10:47] | Uh, no, I’m… I’m fine. | 不用 我…我不饿 |
[10:50] | Well, you need to eat something. | 那你也得吃点东西 |
[10:52] | I need your head in the game for the fight tonight. | 我需要你在今晚的拳赛里保持住状态 |
[10:54] | I got a lot of heavy hitters putting up a lot of dough. | 我找了很多重拳手来提高赌注 |
[11:01] | You’re up for it, right? | 你已经准备好了 对吧 |
[11:02] | What? Yeah, of course. Yeah. | 还用问 当然了 准备好了 |
[11:04] | You know, just… | 只不过… |
[11:06] | You know people, right? | 你的人脉很广 对吧 |
[11:09] | You know, guys in the department? | 你应该认识些警局的人吧 |
[11:10] | Guys that are good at tracking people down and whatnot? | 那些擅长追踪某些人或事的人 |
[11:15] | Who needs tracking down? | 要追踪谁 |
[11:17] | It’s just somebody I thought I’d never see again. | 是一个我以为我再也无法重逢的人 |
[11:20] | Turns out maybe she’s not gone, | 原来可能她并没有消失 |
[11:22] | maybe I just haven’t found her yet. | 也许只是我还没有找到她 |
[11:24] | Well, give me a name, I’ll see what I can do. | 给我一个名字 我看看能做什么 |
[11:27] | Yeah? You sure? | 可以吗 你确定吗 |
[11:28] | Can’t have my number-one guy moping around like some sad puppy. | 不能让我的亲信像只失落的小狗那样四处探寻啊 |
[11:33] | Come on, give me a name. | 来 给我名字吧 |
[11:41] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 杰克 |
[11:43] | 艾莉森 哈格鲁弗斯 | |
[11:44] | “Hargreeves.” | “哈格鲁弗斯” |
[11:46] | What is she, your ex? | 她什么来头 你前女友吗 |
[11:49] | S… Sorta. | 算是吧 |
[11:52] | Y-Yeah. Sure. | 是的 确实 |
[12:25] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 |
[12:28] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[12:30] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[12:34] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[12:37] | Oh, it’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[12:38] | – Oh, my God. Oh, it’s been so long. – I thought you were dead. | -天哪 也太久了 -我还以为你死了 |
[12:41] | – I thought I was the only one left. – I know. Me too. | -我以为就剩我还活着 -我懂 我也是 |
[12:46] | Oh, God, sit down, sit down. We have so much catching up to do. | 来坐 坐下 我们有好多事情要交流 |
[12:49] | Yeah. I mean, you want to catch me up | 是啊 你是该跟我好好说说 |
[12:52] | on how you ended up in a place like this? | 你怎么搞到这样的地方的 |
[12:55] | Oh… you know, dicks, drugs, debutantes. | 无非就是黄毒乱嘛 |
[12:59] | My holy trinity. | 我的三位一体 |
[13:01] | But, yeah, it’s been a wild run. | 不过确实是一个疯狂的过程 |
[13:03] | Klaus, you started a cult. | 克劳斯 你开创了一个邪教 |
[13:05] | “Cult” is a very negative word, Allison. | “邪教”这个词贬义过重了 艾莉森 |
[13:07] | We prefer to call it “an alternative spiritual community.” | 我们一般称之为”另一种精神共同体” |
[13:11] | Nope. | 不 |
[13:12] | You definitely started a cult. | 你就是开创了一个邪教 |
[13:15] | All right, all right, all right. Enough about me. What about you? | 行吧行吧 别说我了 你呢 |
[13:18] | – What have you been up to? – Uh, well, I’m living in South Dallas, | -你怎么样 -我住在达拉斯南区 |
[13:21] | working as a civil rights organizer. | 是一个民权组织者 |
[13:26] | With my husband. | 跟我的丈夫一起 |
[13:29] | – You’re married? – Yeah. | -你结婚了 -是啊 |
[13:31] | Who is this lunatic? | 这个傻瓜是谁 |
[13:34] | His name is Raymond Chestnut. | 他叫雷蒙德·切斯特纳特 |
[13:37] | Ray. | 雷 |
[13:40] | Wait, is he locked up right now? | 等等 他现在被关押着吗 |
[13:42] | – Yeah. How do you know that? – Yeah, yeah. | -是的 你怎么知道的 -当然 |
[13:44] | We did time together. | 我们关在一起过 |
[13:46] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[13:48] | We organized a really big sit-in at a lunch counter today. | 我们策划今天在一个餐馆搞次大型静坐活动 |
[13:51] | And then Ray got arrested on some bullshit charge, and… | 接着雷因为某些扯淡的罪名被捕 可… |
[13:56] | I can’t get him out. | 我没法把他搞出来 |
[13:57] | Hello. Why didn’t you just rumor him out? | 不是吧 你怎么不用”传闻”把他搞出来 |
[13:59] | I haven’t used my power since… | 我自那之后就没有用过 |
[14:03] | I heard a rumor… | 我听说… |
[14:06] | I couldn’t speak for a year. | 我一年都说不了话 |
[14:09] | – Ooh, I’m sorry, Allison. – No, it’s okay. | -很遗憾 艾莉森 -没事 |
[14:13] | I actually really like who I am without it. | 其实我真的还挺喜欢没有技能的自己 |
[14:15] | Everything I have, I’ve earned, and it feels really good. | 我拥有的一切都是我挣来的 真的很棒 |
[14:19] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[15:02] | Fish don’t like people tapping on the glass. | 鱼不喜欢人敲鱼缸 |
[15:05] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:07] | It agitates them. | 会吓到它们 |
[15:10] | Makes them nervous. | 让它们感到紧张 |
[15:14] | Life is tough enough being so small… | 生活已经很艰难了 生来如此弱小 |
[15:18] | in a world filled with predators… | 却活在充满掠食者的世界里 |
[15:22] | just waiting for some bigger fish | 只能等一些大鱼 |
[15:24] | to come along and gobble you up. | 来吞掉你 |
[15:27] | What’s that on your head? | 你头上的那是什么 |
[15:33] | It’s called a bullet wound. | 这叫枪伤 |
[15:35] | From what? | 怎么来的 |
[15:36] | From getting shot in the head. | 头被枪打中了 |
[15:42] | Is the bullet still in there? | 子弹还在里面吗 |
[15:45] | Fragments of it are, yes. | 有一些碎片还在 |
[16:24] | All right, Muriel. | 好 穆里尔 |
[16:25] | We’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[16:31] | How’s Ray holding up? | 雷怎么样 |
[16:34] | Ray is Ray. | 雷可是雷 |
[16:36] | When’s he getting out? | 他什么时候能出来 |
[16:37] | I’m working on that. | 我还在想办法 |
[16:40] | We need to postpone the sit-in. | 我们需要推迟静坐 |
[16:43] | No way. | 不行 |
[16:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:46] | Kennedy arrives in five days. | 肯尼迪五天后就到了 |
[16:48] | We have to take advantage. We can’t wait. | 我们得利用这一点 我们等不了 |
[16:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:51] | Something doesn’t feel right without Ray. | 雷的事不大对劲 |
[16:53] | Ray would want us to move forward. | 雷会希望我们继续行动的 |
[16:55] | Did he say that to you? | 他这么和你说的吗 |
[16:57] | Those exact words? | 原话吗 |
[17:01] | He didn’t have to. | 他不需要亲口说 |
[17:02] | Because this movement is bigger than all of us. | 因为这次行动比我们每个人都重要 |
[17:04] | Even Ray. | 就算是雷也一样 |
[17:05] | I’m calling it. | 我还是提议 |
[17:08] | We postpone. | 推迟行动 |
[17:10] | We postpone. | 推迟行动 |
[17:13] | Why don’t we vote on it? | 不如我们投票吧 |
[17:15] | We’re not voting on it. | 我们不投票 |
[17:16] | – Why the hell not? – Because that’s not how this works. | -为什么不 -因为这样不行 |
[17:20] | You trying to tell me how this works? | 你想教我要怎么做 |
[17:22] | In my own damn beauty parlor? What… | 在我的美容会所里吗 怎么… |
[17:25] | you about to start coiffin’ hair, too? | 你也要包头巾了 |
[17:28] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[17:29] | I didn’t think so. | 我看你也是 |
[17:34] | Look, we’ve been organizing this sit-in for months. | 听着 我们开会讨论了数月 |
[17:38] | When Kennedy gets here, | 肯尼迪一来 |
[17:40] | so do the cameras. | 媒体紧随其后 |
[17:43] | Now is the time to show the world | 现在是时候向世界展示 |
[17:44] | what it is really like for us down here. | 这里最真实的情况了 |
[17:47] | And to show the police | 并且向警方表明 |
[17:49] | that we will not be bullied into submission. | 我们不惧胁迫 不会屈服 |
[17:53] | We will continue to fight for equality, | 即便面临迫害 |
[17:55] | even in the face of persecution. | 我们也将继续为平等而战 |
[17:57] | With or without Ray. | 不论雷在与不在 |
[18:00] | Because we’re ready. | 因为我们已经准备就绪 |
[18:04] | All in favor? | 都同意吗 |
[18:16] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[18:19] | “Behind every man…” | “每个成功男人背后…” |
[18:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:50] | What in tarnation? | 我的天哪 |
[19:25] | 否则… 就去死 | |
[19:34] | Don’t gloat. | 少得意 |
[19:37] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. – You. You got me out? | -得得得 随便你 -是你 你救了我 |
[19:40] | I told you I had friends in high places. | 我告诉过你 我上面有人 |
[19:44] | I don’t know what to say. | 真不知道该说什么 |
[19:45] | Don’t say a word. | 免了吧 |
[19:48] | Anything for family, brother. | 一切为了家人 兄弟 |
[19:51] | Well, okay. | 那 好吧 |
[19:53] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[19:54] | We are all brothers beneath the skin. | 我们皆是兄弟不论肤色 |
[19:57] | No. No, literally. | 不 不 真的 |
[20:00] | You’re my brother-in-law. | 你是我的姐夫 |
[20:03] | – What? – Yeah, man. | -什么 -真的 老兄 |
[20:05] | Family barbecues are about to get real weird. | 家庭烧烤会的走向会变得很奇怪哦 |
[20:11] | Later. | 回见 |
[20:20] | Leave the pot, dear. | 壶放这吧 宝贝 |
[20:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | Lippy little shit. | 出言不逊的小鬼 |
[20:26] | You gonna tell me what the hell’s going on? | 能告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[20:29] | When you were a baby, | 你还是个婴儿的时候 |
[20:30] | you were bought by an eccentric billionaire. | 被一个古怪的亿万富翁买走了 |
[20:33] | He raised you in an elite academy | 他在一所精英学院里抚养你 |
[20:35] | with six other siblings with extraordinary powers, | 你与其他六位超能力的兄弟姐妹一起长大 |
[20:38] | but in the year 2019, in order to avoid the apocalypse, | 但到了2019年 为避免世界末日 |
[20:41] | we jumped into a vortex | 我们跳进了一个时空漩涡 |
[20:43] | and ended up being scattered | 分散穿越进了得克萨斯州 |
[20:45] | throughout the timeline in Dallas, Texas. | 达拉斯的不同时间线 |
[20:50] | Any questions? | 有什么要问的 |
[20:52] | What do you mean, “the apocalypse”? | 你口中的”末日”指什么 |
[20:56] | I mean the end of the world as we know it. | 就是一般意义上的世界末日 |
[20:58] | Yeah, but how? | 但 怎么会呢 |
[21:00] | You really don’t remember anything? | 你真的什么都不记得了 |
[21:02] | No, nothing before a month ago. | 不记得 一个月前的记忆都没有 |
[21:03] | Then what do you remember? | 那你还记得什么 |
[21:08] | I landed in, like, a… | 我降落在一个… |
[21:10] | back alley. | 小巷子里 |
[21:11] | Got hit by a car. | 然后被车撞了 |
[21:13] | My head was ringing like crazy. | 脑袋嗡嗡作响乱成一团 |
[21:15] | I had no idea how I got there, where I came from. | 不知道我是怎么来的 从哪里来 |
[21:19] | What causes the apocalypse? | 是什么导致了世界末日 |
[21:26] | Asteroid impact. | 受小行星影响 |
[21:28] | The big kaboom ends everything. | 大爆炸结束了一切 |
[21:31] | Just like the one that got the dinosaurs, except way worse. | 和恐龙灭绝如出一辙 只是方式更糟 |
[21:35] | Bad news is, it followed us here. | 坏消息是 它跟着我们到了这里 |
[21:40] | What do you mean, “followed us”? | 你说”跟着我们”是什么意思 |
[21:42] | Eight days from now, the world ends in a nuclear doomsday. | 再过八天 世界将在核末日中终结 |
[21:46] | It’s a different disease, but… same result. | 是另一种表现 但…结果一样 |
[21:53] | That can’t be right. | 不该是这样的 |
[21:54] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[21:56] | With my own eyes. | 亲眼所见 |
[22:00] | You were there. | 你在场 |
[22:03] | We all were. | 我们都在 |
[22:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:07] | I need to make a phone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[22:09] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[22:26] | Oh, God. Let Mama help you, honey. | 天哪 妈妈帮你 宝贝 |
[22:28] | Hey, let Mama help you. It’s okay. | 让妈妈帮来你 没事的 |
[22:30] | Here we go. | 可以了 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:33] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[22:35] | Honey, just take a deep breath. Deep breath, honey. | 深呼吸 深吸一口气 宝贝 |
[22:37] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[22:39] | It’s okay, babe– | 没事的 宝贝 |
[22:41] | Harlan. | 哈兰 |
[22:42] | Harlan, stop it! | 哈兰 别 |
[22:43] | Harlan! Harlan, stop it, honey. | 哈兰 哈兰 停下 宝贝 |
[22:45] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[22:49] | Baby, come on. Relax. I gotcha. | 宝贝 来 放松 我在这 |
[22:53] | I gotcha. You’re okay. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 我在 没事了 没事 好了 |
[22:56] | Oh, shit. | 真是的 |
[22:57] | Okay, here we go. Here we go. | 好 没事了 没事了 |
[23:00] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[23:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[23:11] | – Hello? – Sissy? | -喂 -西西 |
[23:13] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[23:14] | Where are you? | 你去哪了 |
[23:15] | I’m so sorry I took the station wagon. | 很抱歉我把旅行车开走了 |
[23:18] | I don’t care about the damn car. | 别管那该死的破车 |
[23:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:23] | – I’m fine. – What the hell happened? | -我没事 -出什么事了 |
[23:27] | I found my younger brother. | 我找到弟弟了 |
[23:28] | What? | 什么 |
[23:30] | H-How? | 怎么找到的 |
[23:31] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[23:33] | Is Harlan okay? | 哈兰还好吗 |
[23:37] | No, he’s… he’s… he’s not okay. | 不 他不好 |
[23:38] | The record player broke, and he just… | 唱机坏了 他就… |
[23:41] | Just– When the hell are you coming back? | 你到底什么时候回来 |
[23:43] | As soon as I can, I promise. | 尽快 我保证 |
[23:47] | I’m happy you found your real family– | 我很高兴你找到了真正的家人 |
[23:50] | – What the hell? – We don’t have time for this. | -干什么 -我们没时间打电话了 |
[23:52] | That’s my friend you just hung up on. | 你刚刚挂断的是我朋友的电话 |
[23:53] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:55] | Those people from the field are coming after us. | 实地调查员在追杀我们 |
[23:58] | They are never going to stop. | 他们永远不会收手的 |
[24:01] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[24:03] | We need to stick together, | 我们要团结一致 |
[24:05] | find the others, figure out how to stop doomsday. | 找到其他人 想办法阻止世界末日 |
[24:08] | Whoever this person is, | 不管这个人是谁 |
[24:10] | they can’t be more important than the end of the world. | 都不可能比世界末日重要 |
[24:15] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[24:30] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[24:31] | Elliott’s made moldy tuna. | 埃利奥特做了霉金枪鱼 |
[24:33] | It’s a tuna mold. | 是金枪鱼冻 |
[24:36] | I’ll pass. | 不用了 |
[24:36] | – Where’s my shirt? – Where do you think you’re going? | -我的衬衫呢 -你要去哪里 |
[24:39] | This is all connected to JFK, | 这一切都跟约翰·肯尼迪有关 |
[24:40] | and my dad’s right in the middle of it. | 我爸爸也参与其中 |
[24:43] | That’s why he attacked me last night. | 所以他昨晚要攻击我 |
[24:47] | ‘Cause he knows that I’m actually getting closer to– | 因为他知道我已经越来越接近… |
[24:52] | Yeah, you’re in such a fit state to fight. | 对 你现在很适合战斗 |
[24:54] | You should probably go right now. | 应该马上出发 |
[24:55] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[24:57] | You almost got killed last night. | 你昨晚差点没命了 |
[24:59] | Take a day off. | 休息一天吧 |
[25:07] | I can’t believe I got shanked by my own father. | 不敢相信我会被自己的父亲刺伤 |
[25:10] | I know. | 我明白 |
[25:11] | So rude. | 太过分了 |
[25:13] | Hey, if it’s any consolation, | 说句安慰你的话 |
[25:15] | he probably didn’t know | 他刺你的时候 |
[25:16] | that you were his son when he shanked you. | 可能不知道你是他儿子 |
[25:18] | Still… | 他还是… |
[25:21] | he cheap-shotted me. | 他玩阴的 |
[25:24] | Man to man, that son of a bitch wouldn’t stand a chance. | 光明正大地一对一 这混蛋根本没机会 |
[25:29] | Of course he wouldn’t. | 当然 |
[25:34] | Why were you following me? | 你为什么跟着我 |
[25:40] | I thought you were taking off on me. | 我以为你要甩掉我 |
[25:44] | What people do. | 跟其他人一样 |
[25:54] | You know, when you were lying there, | 你躺在那里时 |
[25:58] | I… I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[26:01] | That’s how I found my parents. | 我父母当时就是那样 |
[26:06] | Facedown in the living room. | 脸朝下趴在客厅里 |
[26:11] | It was a home invasion. | 是入室抢劫 |
[26:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:19] | How old were you? | 你当时多大 |
[26:22] | Four. | 四岁 |
[26:26] | You never talked about that in group. | 你从没在组里提起过这个 |
[26:31] | I never talked about that with anyone. | 我没跟任何人提起过 |
[26:38] | If you wanna stay longer… | 如果你想再 |
[26:43] | for a bit… | 待久一点 |
[26:45] | I guess that’s okay. | 我觉得可以 |
[26:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:54] | Is it okay that I don’t hate you like I hate most people? | 我不像讨厌大多数人那样讨厌你可以吗 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[27:03] | Yeah, that’s okay by me. | 对 我觉得可以 |
[27:09] | – Jesus! – What the hell do you think you’re doing? | -天哪 -你到底在干什么 |
[27:11] | I don’t understand you! | 真是搞不懂你 |
[27:21] | Too much? | 太重了吗 |
[27:23] | Just… | 拜托 |
[27:25] | be gentle. | 轻点 |
[27:26] | Never. | 不可能 |
[28:23] | Don’t ever say I never did nothing for you, | 别再说我从没为你做过什么了 |
[28:25] | you big galoot. | 你这个大笨蛋 |
[28:28] | You found her? | 你找到她了 |
[28:29] | South Dallas. | 达拉斯南区 |
[28:30] | It’s a hell of a place. | 地狱般的地方 |
[28:33] | You sure know how to pick ’em. | 你肯定知道怎么找到他们 |
[29:15] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[29:19] | I’m sorry, I must have the wrong address. I… | 对不起 我一定找错地方了 |
[29:22] | Who you looking for? | 你找谁 |
[29:24] | Allison Hargreeves. | 艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[29:26] | You mean Allison Chestnut. | 你是说艾莉森·切斯特纳特 |
[29:29] | Chestnut? | 切斯特纳特 |
[29:31] | My wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[29:43] | Would you mind if I, uh… | 你介意我… |
[29:45] | Knock yourself out. | 别客气 |
[30:01] | I’m sorry, did you want one? | 不好意思 你要来一个吗 |
[30:03] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[30:05] | Allison told me that she had family up north, but… | 艾莉森告诉我她有家人在北边 但… |
[30:08] | she never mentioned a brother. | 她没提过有哥哥 |
[30:10] | And she certainly never mentioned a brother | 而且她肯定没提过 |
[30:13] | that looked like you. | 有你这样的哥哥 |
[30:17] | I guess we haven’t been that close lately. | 我们最近不怎么亲密 |
[30:23] | So you staying here in Dallas? | 你要留在达拉斯吗 |
[30:25] | I got a room at the Plano Street Rooming House for Solitary Men. | 我在普莱诺街的单身公寓租了间房 |
[30:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:30] | How you like it? | 你觉得那里怎么样 |
[30:31] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[30:33] | Clean. | 很干净 |
[30:35] | Reasonable rates. | 价格合理 |
[30:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:39] | – Very good. – So, uh… | -很不错 -所以 |
[30:44] | how long you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[30:46] | Oh, yeah, we’re coming up on a year now. | 我们结婚快一年了 |
[30:55] | That’s so great. | 那太棒了 |
[31:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[31:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:14] | What? We’re still on? | 什么 我们还在继续吗 |
[31:17] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[31:20] | Listen, I have got to run. | 听着 我得走了 |
[31:22] | Do you want to leave a message for Allison? | 你要我给艾莉森捎个口信吗 |
[31:31] | Would you just tell her that I need to talk to her? | 你能告诉她我要和她谈谈吗 |
[31:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:47] | What? | 什么 |
[32:02] | Out. | 出去 |
[32:03] | Else I’m calling the police. | 不然我就报警 |
[32:05] | I’d like to be served, please. | 我想要在这里用餐 谢谢 |
[32:08] | Can’t you read, girl? | 你不识字吗 姑娘 |
[32:10] | Seven languages. | 我会说七种语言 |
[32:12] | Oh. You a smart one, huh? | 你是个聪明人 对吧 |
[32:34] | We’d like to be served, please. | 我们想在这里用餐 谢谢 |
[32:42] | You are not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你们 |
[32:52] | The hell are we doing here? | 我们他妈来这里干什么 |
[32:54] | S-Some ole DIY? | 是要自制什么东西吗 |
[32:56] | You just stay here, pumpkin. | 你待在这里就好了 小可爱 |
[33:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:10] | Don’t do anything dumb. | 别干蠢事 |
[33:36] | David? | 戴维 |
[33:37] | Uh, yeah, can I help you? | 我在 需要帮忙吗 |
[33:42] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[33:43] | Yeah, that’s what it says on my name tag, yeah. | 对啊 我的名牌上就是这么写的 |
[33:51] | Look at you, with your… | 看看你 你还… |
[33:54] | jokes and… | 在开玩笑 |
[33:56] | your name tag and… | 挂着名牌 |
[33:58] | Well, can I help you find anything? | 你在找什么东西吗 |
[34:02] | So this is why we came to Dallas. | 这就是我们来达拉斯的原因 |
[34:05] | I… | 我… |
[34:06] | You know, this might be your dumbest idea yet, | 这可能是你迄今为止最蠢的主意了 |
[34:08] | – and you’re pretty dumb. – Just, don’t. | -而且你一直都很蠢 -行了 |
[34:11] | – You all right, mister? – Yeah. No, I’m… | -你还好吗 先生 -没事 我 |
[34:12] | – No, he’s not all right. – I’m totally fine. I’m totally fine. | -他一点都不好 -我很好 我很好 |
[34:15] | – I just, um… – You just what? | -我只是… -你只是什么 |
[34:22] | – Paint. – Paint? | -油漆 -油漆 |
[34:23] | – Paint? – Yeah, I’m… | -油漆 -对 我想… |
[34:25] | remodeling the second bathroom and… | 重新装修下一个浴室 |
[34:28] | require some paint. | 就需要一些油漆 |
[34:30] | Yeah, s-sure thing. | 好呀 当然没问题 |
[34:31] | What…what color paint were you looking for? | 你想要什么颜色 |
[34:34] | …I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:36] | Eggshell? | 蛋壳色 |
[34:37] | “Egg… Eggshell.” How do you mean, “Eggshell”? | “蛋壳色” 什么是”蛋壳色” |
[34:41] | As in… | 就是 |
[34:43] | you know, like, white. | 你知道的 白色 |
[34:44] | Or… Or, like, off-white, | 或者是 米黄色 |
[34:47] | – like an eggshell? – We’re fresh out of white, | -就像蛋壳的那种颜色 -我们刚刚卖完了白色 |
[34:49] | but I do have… | 但是我们有… |
[34:51] | Mamie pink on special, | 玛米粉正在打折 |
[34:53] | which always goes very nice in the latrine. | 这种颜色特别适合刷厕所 |
[34:56] | That sounds perfect. | 听起来很不错 |
[34:57] | Is this considered stalking? | 这算跟踪吗 |
[34:59] | ‘Cause I think you’re stalking now. | 因为我觉得你正在跟踪他 |
[35:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:09] | You’re pretty good at that. | 你还挺娴熟的 |
[35:11] | Thanks. | 过奖了 |
[35:26] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[35:28] | Dave! Dave! | 戴夫 戴夫 |
[35:29] | Stay with me, Dave. | 不要死 戴夫 |
[35:34] | Dave… | 戴夫 |
[35:38] | All set. | 都好了 |
[35:40] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[36:04] | So this is why you dragged me away from San Francisco, | 所以这就是你把我从旧金山带来的原因 |
[36:06] | so you could rekindle your little Vietnam fling? | 就是为了重燃你越战的激情吗 |
[36:08] | Why don’t you stay out of my business, Casper? | 你就不能插手我的事吗 鬼马小精灵 |
[36:11] | Your business is my business. | 你的事就是我的事 |
[36:13] | Oh, well, then, congratulations, | 行了 那恭喜你了 |
[36:15] | because you’re fired! | 因为你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[36:18] | This is wrong, Klaus. It’s selfish. | 你这样是不对的 克劳斯 这很自私 |
[36:20] | Just stop, Ben. | 你闭嘴吧 本 |
[36:21] | You’re just gonna confuse the kid! | 你这样只会把那孩子搞迷糊 |
[36:22] | Would you stop? Damn it, listen to me. | 你能闭嘴吗 该死 听我说 |
[36:25] | When we were on leave in Saigon, | 我们在西贡休假的时候 |
[36:27] | Dave told me about the day he enlisted. | 戴夫告诉我他参军的那一天 |
[36:29] | It was the same day that Kennedy was murdered. | 就是肯尼迪遇害的那一天 |
[36:31] | And if you would just | 你他妈但凡能 |
[36:31] | please leave me alone for five goddamn minutes, | 给我五分钟让我静静 |
[36:35] | then maybe I could convince him not to sign up to that stupid war | 那我也许就能说服他别参与那场愚蠢的战争了 |
[36:39] | and maybe I could save his life! | 也许我就能救他一命 |
[36:42] | God damn it! | 他妈的 |
[36:50] | Look… | 听着 |
[36:51] | just promise me you can handle this. | 你只要向我保证你能处理好这件事 |
[36:54] | Whatever happens. | 无论发生什么 |
[36:55] | Yeah, yeah, I can handle it, I can handle it. | 行 我能处理好这件事 |
[37:04] | Oh, shit. Allison. | 该死 艾莉森 |
[37:12] | You don’t belong here! | 你们不属于这里 |
[37:15] | Get outta here! | 滚出去 |
[37:25] | – Get them out of here! – Get the hell out of here! | -让他们滚出去 -赶紧滚出去 |
[37:27] | – What the hell? – What you doing in here, boy? | -搞什么鬼 -你在这里做什么 小伙子 |
[37:29] | – What the hell? Come on, go! Get out! – Get the hell out! | -搞什么鬼 快滚出去 -赶紧滚出去 |
[37:33] | Ray. Oh, you made it. Thank God. | 雷 你赶来了 谢天谢地 |
[37:35] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[37:36] | It’s been a very interesting day. | 我今天过得很精彩 |
[37:39] | You can get out! | 你们可以滚了 |
[37:40] | Take my seat. Next shift’s about to start anyway. | 坐我这吧 反正要换下一拨人了 |
[37:44] | Get the hell outta here! | 快滚出去 |
[37:47] | Get out! | 滚 |
[37:50] | Stay the hell outta here! | 还待在这里干什么 |
[37:52] | Do you hear us? We don’t want you here. Come on! | 你们聋了吗 我们不希望你们在这 快滚 |
[38:13] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[38:19] | Come on! Get up! | 上啊 起来 |
[38:41] | – Who you looking for? – Allison Hargreeves. | -你找谁 -艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[38:44] | You mean Allison Chestnut. | 你是说艾莉森·切斯特纳特 |
[38:46] | My wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[38:53] | – Let’s go! – Come on! | -加油 -上啊 |
[39:01] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[39:02] | Look, he’s pummeling him. | 看 他在猛打他 |
[39:04] | – Hit me again. – The hell are you doing? | -再来 -你在搞什么鬼 |
[39:08] | – Oh, my God, Luther. – Why isn’t he fighting back? | -我的天啊 路瑟 -他为什么不还击 |
[39:17] | No more back door! | 拒绝差别待遇 |
[39:18] | No more back door! | 拒绝差别待遇 |
[39:20] | No more back door! | 拒绝差别待遇 |
[39:22] | No more back door! | 拒绝差别待遇 |
[39:23] | No more back door! | 拒绝差别待遇 |
[39:25] | No more back door! | 拒绝差别待遇 |
[39:26] | Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! | 滚出去 滚出去 滚出去 滚出去 |
[39:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:32] | I got bailed out of jail today | 一个自称是我小舅子的怪人 |
[39:34] | by a very unique character claiming to be my brother-in-law. | 今天把我保释出狱了 |
[39:39] | Okay, that… that’s Klaus. | 好吧 那是克劳斯 |
[39:41] | – I… I can explain all of that – And then I come home | -我可以解释一切 -然后我回家了 |
[39:44] | to find the biggest white boy I’ve ever seen in my entire life | 我发现了毕生见过的最大只的白人男孩 |
[39:46] | standing on my front porch, trembling like somebody’s lost puppy, | 站在我的前门廊 像丧家犬一样颤抖 |
[39:51] | and the strange thing is, he is also claiming to be your brother. | 奇怪的是 他也自称是你的哥哥 |
[39:55] | Luther. | 路瑟 |
[39:57] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[40:01] | – Get your hands off her! – That’s it! You’re outta here! | -别碰她 -到此为止 你们该走了 |
[40:05] | Ray! | 雷 |
[40:07] | – No, no, no, Ray! – Allison! | -不 不要 雷 -艾莉森 |
[40:09] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[40:12] | – No! – Let her go! Stop it! | -不 -放开她 住手 |
[40:14] | Get your hands up! Everybody, hands up! | 举起手来 所有人 举手 |
[40:21] | Ray! | 雷 |
[40:23] | – Take your hands off her! – No, stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | -把你的手拿开 -不 住手 住手 |
[40:26] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[40:28] | – Let her go! – No! | -放开她 -不 |
[40:29] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[40:31] | We have a right to be here! You let her go! | 我们有权进来 放开她 |
[40:37] | No more back door! No more back door! No more back door! | 拒绝差别待遇 拒绝差别待遇 拒绝差别待遇 |
[40:43] | Disperse or you will be arrested. | 都散了 否则你们会被逮捕 |
[40:45] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[40:51] | Ray! | 雷 |
[40:53] | Ray! Ray! No! | 雷 雷 不 |
[40:55] | – Stop it! Get off of him! Stop! – You don’t belong in there, boy! | -住手 放开他 停 -你不该来这里 小伙子 |
[40:59] | – No! – You’re next! | -不 -下一个就轮到你 |
[41:07] | – Stop it! You’re killing him! – Get off her! | -住手 你要打死他了 -放开她 |
[41:12] | I heard a rumor… that you walked away. | 我听说 你径自走开了 |
[41:29] | Ray. Are you… Are you hurt? | 雷 你受伤了吗 |
[41:31] | – We’re okay. – What did you say to him? | -我们没事了 -你跟他说了什么 |
[41:32] | What the hell did you say to him? | 你到底跟他说了什么 |
[41:35] | What the hell did you say to him? | 你到底跟他说了什么 |
[41:37] | – I just told him to leave you alone. – There ain’t no way in hell | -我只是告诉他放了你 -如果一个白人警察 |
[41:40] | that a white cop is just gonna | 仅仅因为一个黑人女性的话 |
[41:41] | walk away ’cause a black woman tells him to. | 就这么罢休了 那就见鬼了 |
[41:44] | Ray, we don’t… we don’t have time for this. Come on. | 雷 我们没时间说这些 来 |
[41:46] | We gotta go! Gotta get out of here. | 我们必须走 离开这里 |
[41:47] | – Come on! – Who are you? | -起来 -你是谁 |
[41:48] | Ray! Ray! | 雷 雷 |
[41:50] | – Ray, we– Ray! Ray– – Who are you? | -雷 我们 雷 -你是谁 |
[41:53] | – Allison. – Ray! | -艾莉森 -雷 |
[41:54] | – Allison, come on. We have to go. – No, no! | -艾莉森 过来 我们必须走 -不 不 |
[41:56] | – I can’t leave him! Ray! – Come on! Right now! | -我不能丢下他 雷 -快点 该走了 |
[41:58] | Ray! | 雷 |
[42:05] | Hit me again. | 再来 |
[42:09] | Again! Hit me! | 再来 打我 |
[42:11] | Luther, are you crazy? Just hit him! | 路瑟 你疯了吗 打回去 |
[42:12] | Come on, Luther! | 上啊 路瑟 |
[42:14] | Hit me. I wanna feel pain. | 打我 我想感受疼痛 |
[42:16] | I wanna feel all the pain. | 我想感受极致的疼痛 |
[42:20] | Give me everything you’ve got! | 有什么招数都使出来吧 |
[42:47] | Get outta my way. | 给我让开 |
[42:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:51] | – Luther. – Why didn’t he fight back? | -路瑟 -为什么他不还击 |
[44:05] | 谢谢惠顾 欢迎再次致电 | |
[44:08] | Hi, little guy. | 小家伙 |
[45:12] | I’m late, I know. | 我知道我来晚了 |
[45:18] | All kinds of crazy going on outside. | 外面都乱成一锅粥了 |
[45:31] | Hey, can I order room service? I’m starving. | 我能叫客房服务吗 我快饿死了 |
[45:36] | Of course. You deserve it. | 当然 该犒劳你一下了 |
[45:42] | Thanks, Mum. | 谢了 妈妈 |