时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 1993年 英国 伦敦 | |
[00:11] | No! No! No! | 不要啊 |
[00:13] | – Please! Please, don’t kill us. – No! Please, no. | -求求你别杀我们 -别杀我们 |
[00:17] | – Please! Don’t! Don’t kill us! No! No! – Please! I beg you, no! | -留我们一条命吧 -求求你了 |
[00:20] | No, please, don’t! | 求求你 不要啊 |
[00:36] | Shame. | 可惜了 |
[01:22] | Well, well, well. | 哟哟哟 |
[01:24] | Look what we have here. | 看看这是谁呀 |
[01:28] | Does this belong to you? | 这是你的吗 |
[01:34] | Come here, darling. | 来我这 宝贝 |
[01:38] | Come, come. | 来吧 |
[01:46] | Yes. | 乖 |
[01:48] | There we go. | 我们走 |
[01:58] | Does that taste good, little one? | 好吃吗 小家伙 |
[02:25] | Trust no one. | 不要相信任何人 |
[02:30] | Always be alert. | 保持警觉 |
[02:35] | Very good, little one. | 好孩子 |
[02:38] | So, we got you white… | 我给你准备了这款白色的 |
[02:41] | so you and your gorgeous dress can be the star. It’s simple. | 你穿得这么漂亮一定会成为焦点 轻而易举 |
[02:44] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[02:47] | Oh, little one. | 小家伙 |
[02:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:51] | All right, now, smile. | 现在笑一个吧 |
[02:53] | – And look like you mean it. – Okay. | -看起来要像真笑哦 -好 |
[02:55] | All right, say cheese. | 说“茄子” |
[02:56] | – Say cheese. – Cheese. | -“茄子” -“茄子” |
[03:27] | You want me to protect Number Five? | 你想让我保护五号 |
[03:29] | It’s not that complicated, honey. | 这又不难 宝贝 |
[03:30] | If anyone deserves to die, it’s him. | 没有人比他更该死 |
[03:32] | – That’s true, but– – You said he was | -确实 但… -你还说过 |
[03:33] | – the most wanted man in the Commission. – Yes. I did. | -他是时间局的头号通缉犯 -没错 |
[03:35] | Now you want me to protect him. | 而你现在想让我保护他 |
[03:36] | That’s correct. | 正是如此 |
[03:37] | After everything he’s done to you? | 而且他还对你做了那些事 |
[03:39] | He’s the reason you got demoted. | 是他害你降职的 |
[03:40] | Be that as it may… | 尽管如此… |
[03:42] | he’s worth more to me alive. | 对我来说 他还是活着更有价值 |
[03:47] | If you want to kill somebody, why don’t you kill Diego? | 如果你想杀人 为什么不杀了迭戈 |
[03:50] | No. | 不要 |
[03:50] | You sure? I think it’ll make you feel better. | 确定吗 我以为这样你会好受一点 |
[03:52] | Nah. | 并不会 |
[03:55] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[03:57] | Pass me more syrup, will you? | 把糖浆递给我好吗 |
[04:00] | Mm, I ran into some trouble at the asylum, | 我从疯人院逃跑的时候 |
[04:03] | during the escape. | 遇到了点麻烦 |
[04:04] | These three blond guys. | 有三个金发男人 |
[04:06] | Total cowboys. | 无比莽撞 |
[04:10] | They’re here already? | 他们已经来了 |
[04:11] | What, you know those freaks? | 难道你认识那三个疯子 |
[04:14] | Commission muscle. Triplets. Like Huey, Dewey, and Louie, | 那三胞胎是时间局的爪牙 休伊 杜威和路易 |
[04:17] | – only a little more meshugas. – You sent them? | -稍微有点疯 -你派他们去的吗 |
[04:21] | – Of course I did. – Why? They nearly killed me. | -当然是我 -为什么 他们差点杀了我 |
[04:24] | Well, they have to make it look good. | 他们去是为了让场面好看点 |
[04:26] | Right? Otherwise, | 对吧 不然的话 |
[04:26] | people might suspect that we’re working together. | 大家就会怀疑我们俩是一伙的了 |
[04:29] | So they know I’m on the job? | 所以他们知道我当时任务在身 |
[04:31] | It’s all a performance. | 这只是一场作秀 |
[04:32] | Look, if they wanted you dead, | 如果他们想让你死 |
[04:33] | you would’ve been long gone by now, little one. | 你是不会活到现在的 小家伙 |
[04:36] | You need to stop calling me that. | 你别再这么叫我了 |
[04:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[04:44] | No one is trying to kill you. | 没有人想杀你 |
[04:49] | We’re all working towards the same goal. | 我们都在朝着同一个目标努力 |
[04:51] | Which is? | 什么目标 |
[04:52] | Well, that’s the thing about the Commission, isn’t it? | 就是时间局的那档子事 对吗 |
[04:54] | Some things just don’t make sense… | 有些事不到最后 |
[04:57] | until they do. | 是说不清道不明的 |
[04:59] | I like the fringe. | 我喜欢你的刘海 |
[05:01] | Protect Number Five at all costs. | 不惜一切代价 保护五号 |
[05:17] | Luther. | 路瑟 |
[05:19] | – Again! Hit me! – Luther? | -再来 打我啊 -路瑟 |
[05:21] | Luther? | 路瑟 |
[05:23] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[05:26] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉 让你失望了 |
[05:29] | Here. For your face. | 给你 擦擦脸 |
[05:31] | Do you need a pillow or… | 你需要枕头还是… |
[05:33] | – an… an aspirin? – Wait, uh… | -阿司匹林 -等等 |
[05:35] | why are you here, Vanya? | 你怎么在这 范娅 |
[05:37] | You’re my brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[05:39] | I mean, apparently. | 我当然要来看你 |
[05:41] | Five found you. | 小五找你来的 |
[05:42] | Yeah, he’s downstairs waiting with the car. | 是的 他在楼下的车里等着呢 |
[05:45] | Said you’d be better off alone. | 他说你一个人待着更自在 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:54] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[05:55] | Such an asshole. | 超级大混蛋 |
[05:57] | – Right? – Right. | -是吧 -是 |
[06:02] | How much did he tell you? | 他跟你说了多少 |
[06:04] | Um, well, he filled in some gaps. | 他填补了一些我记忆中的空白 |
[06:06] | Uh, seven children, a talking chimpanzee… | 七个孩子 一只会说话的黑猩猩 |
[06:10] | …A very warm and cuddly father. | 一个非常慈祥的父亲 |
[06:16] | An apocalypse. | 还有一场大灾难 |
[06:19] | He told you about that, huh? | 都是他跟你说的吗 |
[06:20] | Well, not all of it. | 不全是 |
[06:24] | Because I think there’s something he left out. | 因为我觉得他漏掉了一些 |
[06:27] | About me. | 关于我的细节 |
[06:33] | What caused the apocalypse? | 是谁导致了那场灾难 |
[06:38] | You did. | 是你 |
[06:42] | But not alone. | 但不止你一个 |
[06:44] | – I was part of it. I mean, we all were. – How? | -还有我 我们都有份 -怎么会 |
[06:47] | Uh, you got angry, | 你当时非常生气 |
[06:50] | lost control, and you… | 完全失控了 然后你 |
[06:52] | blew up the moon. | 把月亮给炸了 |
[06:54] | It slammed into Earth, wiping out everything. | 月亮撞向地球 摧毁了一切 |
[06:57] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[07:00] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[07:04] | Look… | 听着 |
[07:06] | you had kind of a bad childhood. | 你的童年并不幸福 |
[07:10] | – Why the hell did you throw that fight? – Jack. | -你究竟为什么要输掉那场比赛 -杰克 |
[07:11] | – Answer me! – Sorry… | -回答我 -抱歉 |
[07:13] | – I had a bad night. – Bad night, you son of a bitch? | -我那晚状态不好 -状态不好 你个混蛋 |
[07:15] | You could’ve taken that chump’s head off in your sleep! | 你闭着眼都能打掉那个笨蛋的头 |
[07:17] | I owe a lot of money right now, Luther, | 我现在欠了很多钱 路瑟 |
[07:19] | to people that can make things very hard on me! | 那些债主会对我无所不用其极的 |
[07:22] | – Leave him alone! – Shut up and mind your business! | -放开他 -闭嘴 别多管闲事 |
[07:24] | Jack, look… I’m sorry. | 杰克 听着 我很抱歉 |
[07:26] | All right? I’m gonna make it up to you, I promise. Okay? | 我会补偿你的 我答应你 可以吗 |
[07:29] | I treated you… | 我把你… |
[07:31] | like a son. | 当亲儿子 |
[07:33] | Jack, come on. | 杰克 别这样 |
[07:34] | No. You and me… | 不 我们之间… |
[07:38] | we’re done. | 结束了 |
[07:39] | Jack, please. | 杰克 别这样 |
[07:41] | Jack. Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[07:47] | Luther? | 路瑟 |
[07:49] | Would you, uh… just get out, please? | 你可以 出去吗 |
[07:53] | Well, I don’t mind staying, and I have some more questions. | 我想留下 我还有一些问题 |
[08:10] | Well, that clearly went well. | 谈得可真顺利 |
[08:12] | – You ready to go? – I’m going back to the farm. | -你准备走了吗 -我要回农场 |
[08:14] | Unacceptable, Vanya. | 不可以 范娅 |
[08:16] | Remember, we need to stick together. | 记着 我们不能分开 |
[08:18] | Oh, why, so I don’t end the world again? | 为什么 防止我再毁灭世界吗 |
[08:21] | – Stupid… – Were you even gonna tell me? | -愚蠢 -你是不是就没打算告诉我 |
[08:24] | You know what? In my defense, no. All right? | 知道吗 我要为自己说一句 不 可以了吗 |
[08:26] | And can you blame me? When you… you get angry, shit blows up. | 这能怪我吗 你生气的时候 会把一切搞砸 |
[08:30] | Great. Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention? | 很好 你还瞒着我什么家族秘密 |
[08:33] | A boatload, Vanya, | 多得是 范娅 |
[08:35] | which I don’t have the luxury of sharing them with the– | 那些我我没时间跟你说 现在… |
[08:44] | The clock is ticking on doomsday. | 世界末日就快到了 |
[08:48] | Just tell me that when I need you, you’ll be ready. | 答应我当我需要你的时候 你会准备好 |
[08:52] | I can’t help you, Five. | 我不能帮你 小五 |
[08:54] | I don’t even know who I am. | 我连自己是谁都不知道 |
[08:56] | You’re our sister. | 你是我们的姐妹 |
[08:58] | And a member of the Umbrella Academy. | 也是伞学院的一员 |
[09:00] | Like it or not, that’s who you are. | 不管你喜不喜欢 那就是你 |
[09:02] | Look, that’s who I was, okay? | 听着 那是过去的我 懂吗 |
[09:04] | New timeline, new me. | 新的时间线 新的我 |
[09:06] | No, that’s not how it work– | 不 不能这样 |
[09:17] | Wonder if it’s too late to be un-adopted. | 真想知道 现在解除领养关系来得及吗 |
[09:27] | Parkland Hospital? | 帕克兰医院 |
[09:28] | Yes, I’m… I’m looking for a patient, Raymond Chestnut. | 我想找一个叫雷蒙德·切斯特纳特的病人 |
[09:32] | He may have been brought | 在史达勒餐厅暴乱发生后 |
[09:33] | in last night after the riot at Stadtler’s. | 他昨晚可能被带到了医院 |
[09:37] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么重要的 |
[09:42] | Of course you don’t treat Negroes. How silly of me. | 你们当然不会为黑人治疗了 我太傻了 |
[09:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:48] | – You all right? – No. | -你还好吧 -不好 |
[09:49] | Ray didn’t come home last night. | 雷昨晚没回家 |
[09:51] | Okay. Okay, no problem. I’m sure he’s fine. | 好了 没事 我确定他没事 |
[09:54] | First thing we’re gonna need… | 首先我们需要… |
[09:56] | …is coffee, | 咖啡 |
[09:58] | vitamin B12, and… | 维他命B12 还有 |
[10:00] | oh, a piping hot bowl of menudo, | 一碗滚烫的杂烩汤 |
[10:03] | and then we’re gonna sort all this stuff out. | 然后我们再把这些事情搞清楚 |
[10:06] | He saw me rumor that cop, Klaus. | 他看见我对那个警察用”传闻”了 克劳斯 |
[10:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:10] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[10:12] | you… you were saving his life. | 你是在救他的命 |
[10:13] | I mean, that asshole was gonna kill him. | 那个混球要杀了他 |
[10:18] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是太蠢了 |
[10:19] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不蠢 |
[10:21] | I promised myself I would never do this again. | 我答应过自己再也不这么做了 |
[10:24] | Nothing good ever comes from it. | 这么做不会有什么好处 |
[10:25] | Have you ever heard the fable of The Scorpion and the Frog? | 你听说过《蝎子和青蛙》的寓言吗 |
[10:32] | What? | 什么 |
[10:32] | The scorpion wants to get across the river, | 蝎子想过河 |
[10:36] | so he asks the frog to carry him across. | 所以他让青蛙背它过去 |
[10:38] | But the frog’s like, “Well, what’s in it for me?” | 但青蛙说”这么做对我有什么好处” |
[10:40] | And the scorpion’s like, “How about five bucks?” | 蝎子说”给你五美元怎么样” |
[10:42] | And the frog says, “Make it 20.” | 青蛙说”二十美元” |
[10:44] | The scorpion’s like, “Ten.” | 蝎子说”十美元” |
[10:46] | The frog goes, “All right, fine, 15.” | 青蛙又说 “好吧 15美元” |
[10:49] | And the scorpion’s like, “All right, fine, 15.” | 蝎子说”好吧 15美元” |
[10:51] | Then halfway across the river, | 然后在河中间时 |
[10:54] | the frog feels this terrible pain on his back, and… | 青蛙感到背上一阵剧痛 |
[10:58] | eh… the scorpion stung him. | 蝎子蛰了他 |
[11:02] | And the frog’s like, “Well, what the hell? | 青蛙于是说 “搞什么鬼” |
[11:04] | We’re both gonna drown now,” And… | “我们俩现在都会淹死” 然后 |
[11:08] | they both did. | 它俩都死了 |
[11:13] | – What the hell is the point of that story? – The point is, | -这个故事到底有什么意义 -意义就是 |
[11:15] | frogs are bitches, | 青蛙是贱人 |
[11:17] | and we do not negotiate with terrorists, Allison– | 我们不能和恐怖分子讨价还价 艾莉森 |
[11:20] | No. No, no, no. I… I actually can’t deal with you right now. | 不不 我现在不能处理你的事 |
[11:23] | – I’m sorry, I’m not… – Absolutely not. | -抱歉 我不是… -当然不能 |
[11:24] | …a morning person. Can we do this again at, like… | 起早的人 我们能等会儿再谈吗 大概… |
[11:29] | – Where you going? – To find my damn husband. | -你去哪 -去找我那该死的丈夫 |
[11:33] | Menudo. | 我的杂烩汤 |
[11:38] | So, what, you just let her go? | 什么 你就这么让她走了 |
[11:39] | Well, Vanya had a lot to process. | 范娅有很多要消化的 |
[11:41] | She’ll come around. I know she will. | 她会想通的 我知道她会 |
[11:44] | – What about the guys that went after her? – The Swedes? | -那些追她的人呢 -那些瑞典人 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I mean, how do you know they won’t go after her again? | 是的 我是说你怎么确保他们不会再去追她 |
[11:49] | – We don’t. -Mm, any idea who sent them? | -我们不能确保 -你知道他们是谁派来的吗 |
[11:51] | Oh, I have my suspicions. | 我心里有一些猜疑 |
[11:54] | But right now, our priority is finding Dad and getting answers, | 但现在 我们的首要任务是找到爸爸 问出答案 |
[11:58] | ’cause everything else depends on it. | 因为其他所有事都要靠他 |
[11:59] | Which, for the record, | 顺便说一声 |
[12:00] | – I found him already. – And then let him go | -我已经找到他了 -那就放他走 |
[12:03] | before we could have a meaningful conversation. | 如果你希望我们能认真谈谈的话 |
[12:05] | He stabbed me. | 他拿刀捅了我 |
[12:06] | I’m surprised he waited this long, Diego. | 真不敢相信他等了这么久 迭戈 |
[12:08] | We’ve all had the urge. | 我们都急不可耐 |
[12:11] | Good one. | 说得好 |
[12:14] | Good thing I know where Dad’s gonna be tonight. | 好消息是我知道爸爸今晚会在哪 |
[12:19] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪拿到的这个 |
[12:20] | Found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you. | 他忙着捅你的时候 我在他办公室找到的 |
[12:25] | “Hoyt Hillenkoetter | “霍伊特·希伦科特先生” |
[12:26] | and the Consulate General of Mexico in Dallas | “与墨西哥驻达拉斯领事馆” |
[12:28] | – cordially invite you to a gala.” – Whoa, wait. | -“诚挚邀请您出席晚宴” -等一下 |
[12:31] | Hoyt Hillenkoetter? | 霍伊特·希伦科特 |
[12:33] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[12:34] | – You know him? – We should go. | -你认识他吗 -我们该走了 |
[12:37] | Says there’s gonna be a seafood tower. | 上面说那里会有海鲜塔 |
[12:38] | No, Hillenkoetter is… is one of the Majestic Twelve. | 不 希伦科特是…十二伟人之一 |
[12:41] | – The hell is the Majestic Twelve? – What? | -十二伟人是什么玩意 -什么 |
[12:44] | It’s a… a secret committee. | 是一个…一个秘密组织 |
[12:46] | Uh, scientists, military, uh, deep state. | 由科学家 军人组成的暗势力集团 |
[12:48] | No one knows what they really do. | 没人知道他们到底在干什么 |
[12:50] | – Wait, so they’re government? – Shadow government. | -所以说他们是政府的人 -影子政府 |
[12:53] | Yeah, Kennedy was the first | 是的 肯尼迪是首位 |
[12:53] | president to try to push ’em into the light, | 想将这个组织曝光的总统 |
[12:55] | but these guys are not to be trifled with. | 但这些家伙可不是好招惹的 |
[12:59] | Oh, here we go. Ah, right here. | 找到了 就在这 |
[13:01] | This, uh… Oh, right here. | 这就是…这里 |
[13:03] | That’s Hoyt right there. | 这个人就是霍伊特 |
[13:09] | I only count 11. | 可照片上只有十一个人 |
[13:10] | Well, that’s because they’ve only identified 11 so far. | 那是因为目前为止只有十一个人的身份被确定了 |
[13:13] | Who’s the twelfth? | 第十二个人是谁 |
[13:30] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[13:40] | Ha! Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[13:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:50] | – Uh, I’ll… I’ll pay for the damage. – Don’t you start. | -我会出钱修车的 -别说傻话了 |
[13:53] | I’m just glad you’re back and in one piece. | 你能安全回来我就已经很高兴了 |
[13:56] | You have no idea where my mind went. | 你都不知道我有多担心你 |
[14:00] | Harlan’s gonna be thrilled. | 哈兰一定会乐坏了的 |
[14:02] | He’s been in a state ever since you left. | 自从你走后 他就很焦躁 |
[14:07] | Now… | 现在… |
[14:10] | …tell me what the hell happened out there. | 告诉我你在外面都发生了什么事 |
[14:14] | I don’t know where to begin. | 我也不知道从何说起 |
[14:18] | Let’s start with breakfast. How about that? | 那就先从早饭吃起吧 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:27] | Gotta hit the head. | 我去上厕所 |
[14:38] | Hey! Mamie Pink, right? | 玛米粉 对吧 |
[14:40] | Klaus Hargreeves, but you can call me whatever you want. | 克劳斯·哈格鲁弗斯 不过你想叫我什么都可以 |
[14:43] | How’s she lookin’? | 粉刷得怎么样了 |
[14:44] | – The latrine? – Listen to me, Dave. | -你家厕所 -听我说 戴夫 |
[14:45] | I have to talk to you about something important. | 我得跟你谈些很重要的事 |
[14:48] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -好的 |
[14:50] | This is gonna sound kinda crazy, but, uh… | 接下来我要说的可能听起来很荒唐 但… |
[14:56] | …I know you. | 我认识你 |
[14:59] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[15:00] | – From the hardware store. – No, from before. | -我们在五金店见过 -不 以前就认识了 |
[15:02] | Well, after, actually. Listen, | 不对 其实是以后 听我说 |
[15:05] | I know you’re thinking about enlisting, | 我知道你在考虑去参军 |
[15:07] | thinking it’s your duty ’cause your grandfather fought | 你觉得参军是自己的义务 因为你的祖父 |
[15:09] | in World War I and your father fought in World War II, | 曾在一战战斗过 你的父亲曾在二战战斗过 |
[15:11] | and that guy you’re eating | 而刚刚和你一起吃午餐的人 |
[15:12] | brunch with is your Uncle Ryan who fought in Korea. | 是你的莱恩叔叔 他参加过朝鲜战争 |
[15:14] | – Brian. – Brian. | -是布莱恩 -布莱恩 |
[15:16] | And you look up to Brian. | 你很崇拜布莱恩 |
[15:18] | And you’re starting to believe all this stuff he’s saying | 所以你开始相信他说的那些事 |
[15:20] | about the military making you a man. | 参军才能让你成为一个真正的男人 |
[15:23] | Is this a joke or something? | 这是恶作剧什么的吗 |
[15:24] | Dave, if you enlist, they’re gonna send you out to Vietnam. | 戴夫 要是你参军了 他们会派你去越南 |
[15:28] | The heck are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[15:29] | Fifty thousand American soldiers and a million Vietnamese… | 五万五千名美国士兵和一百万越南人… |
[15:34] | …all die for nothing, | 都会白白死去的 |
[15:36] | because the dominoes aren’t gonna topple, Dave. | 因为多米诺一旦开始是不会停下来的 戴夫 |
[15:38] | The communists aren’t gonna invade all of East Asia. | 共产主义者不会完全占领东亚的 |
[15:41] | – Says you. – So– | -胡说八道 -所以… |
[15:43] | Oh. Hey, Brian. | 你好啊 布莱恩 |
[15:45] | You know this… clown? | 你认识这个…小丑吗 |
[15:48] | Um, he bought pink paint at the store. | 他之前在店里买过粉色油漆 |
[15:51] | Pink paint. | 粉色油漆 |
[15:54] | Makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[15:55] | You know, pink can actually | 你知道吗 其实只要运用得当 |
[15:57] | be very masculine in the right setting. | 粉色也可以很阳刚的 |
[16:00] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[16:01] | How ’bout you get outta my seat, queer. | 你最好离开我的座位 基佬 |
[16:04] | If I had a nickel for every time I heard that. | 要是每次听到这个称呼我都能赚五分的话 |
[16:11] | Take it easy there, Brian. | 别激动嘛 布莱恩 |
[16:17] | I just need five minutes of your time, Dave. | 我只想借用你五分钟 戴夫 |
[16:19] | Gonna just sit there and listen to this pansy? | 你就坐在那听这个基佬废话吗 |
[16:20] | – You don’t have to join to become a man. – Hit the queer. | -你无须参军也能成为真男人 -揍那个基佬 |
[16:23] | – Don’t sacrifice yourself. – Hit him, damn it. | -不要做无谓的牺牲 -揍他 该死的 |
[16:27] | – ‘Cause I love you. – Hit him! | -因为我爱你 -揍他 |
[16:28] | – I love you. – Hit the queer! | -我爱你 -揍死这个同性恋 |
[16:29] | – And I know there’s a day you’ll love– – Hit him! Hit him! | -而且我知道总有一天你也会爱… -揍他揍他 |
[16:59] | 史达勒餐厅 仅限白人 | |
[17:04] | 女士美容会所 洗 烫 卷 发 | |
[17:10] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你们在开什么玩笑 |
[17:14] | And the Ladies Auxiliary will | 妇女后勤会可以 |
[17:15] | be cooking for the families of those injured. | 为伤者的家人提供饭食 |
[17:20] | You’re having a meeting without me? | 你开会不通知我 |
[17:23] | You got a lot of nerve showing up here. | 你还敢来也真是勇气可嘉 |
[17:25] | Miles, now is not the time. | 迈尔斯 没让你说话 |
[17:26] | Okay, all right. Calm down. | 好了 好了 冷静一下 |
[17:28] | – Calm down? – Calm down. | -冷静 -冷静下来 |
[17:29] | You want me to calm down? | 你想要我冷静 |
[17:31] | I have been up all night calling hospitals. | 我整晚不敢睡 一直在给所有医院打电话 |
[17:33] | Ray, I thought you were dead. | 雷 我还以为你死了 |
[17:35] | I’m right here. | 我还站在这 |
[17:38] | And you didn’t even call. | 但你连个电话都没打给我 |
[17:39] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[17:41] | Let’s talk about this outside. | 我们出去聊吧 |
[17:53] | So… | 说吧… |
[17:56] | what’d they offer you? Money? | 他们答应给你什么 钱吗 |
[17:58] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[17:59] | No, you tell me who. Was it Dallas PD? Was it FBI? | 不 你来告诉我 是达拉斯警局吗 还是联调局 |
[18:01] | – I need to know. – Ray, stop it. | -我必须知道 -雷 住嘴 |
[18:02] | – This is crazy. – What’d you say to the cop? | -这简直太扯淡了 -你跟那警察说了什么 |
[18:04] | – I didn’t say anything. – No, I saw you. | -我什么都没说 -不 我看到了 |
[18:07] | I saw you whisper something into his ear. | 我看到你在他耳边说了些什么 |
[18:08] | I… | 我… |
[18:11] | I begged him to stop hitting you. | 我求他不要再揍你了 |
[18:18] | Can’t believe I never saw it. | 难以相信我从未发现 |
[18:19] | -Saw what, Ray? -The timing of it, Allison. | -发现什么 雷 -时机 艾莉森 |
[18:22] | How you just fell out of the sky, | 你是怎么从天而降 |
[18:24] | sweeping up hair, in this shop of all places, | 偏偏在这家店打理你的头发 |
[18:27] | reading my pamphlets, wanting to join us. | 读到了我的小册子 还想加入我们 |
[18:29] | I told you, I can explain. | 我告诉过你 我可以解释 |
[18:31] | Then do it. | 那你解释吧 |
[18:33] | Please, God, explain. | 求你了 上帝 解释一下吧 |
[19:04] | It’s not too late, Klaus. | 还不算太晚 克劳斯 |
[19:05] | Oh, I think we both know that it is. | 我想我们都知道那是什么 |
[19:10] | You really want to throw three years of sobriety out the window? | 清醒了三年 你真的想破戒了吗 |
[19:13] | In case you didn’t notice, | 提醒下 免得你没注意到 |
[19:15] | the last three years have been a royal shitshow. | 过去三年就是段皇家烂剧 |
[19:18] | And this is only gonna make it worse. | 这只会让情况变得更糟 |
[19:20] | Maybe. Let’s find out. | 可能吧 让我们试试看 |
[20:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:25] | Oh, God damn it. | 该死 |
[20:30] | – He’s here! – The prophet! | -他来了 -先知 |
[20:31] | – The Holy Wanderer has returned! – Stay in the mansion. | -神圣的流浪者回来了 -待在屋里 |
[20:33] | – Prophet! – No! No, you guys should all stay in the mansion! | -先知 -不 你们都该待在屋里 |
[20:37] | – Prophet! – Stay in the… | -先知 -待在… |
[20:41] | Shit-sticks! | 该死的蠢蛋们 |
[20:50] | Right this way, sir. | 这边走 先生 |
[21:14] | So, what’s the plan? | 所以计划是什么 |
[21:15] | We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time. | 潜入 识别身份 提取信息 双倍时间 |
[21:20] | What the hell’s he talking about? | 他在说些什么鬼话 |
[21:21] | Find the old man and get out fast. | 找到那老头 然后迅速逃走 |
[21:23] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[21:25] | On me. | 跟着我 |
[21:28] | After you. | 你先 |
[21:31] | – What, I can’t be polite? – Cut the crap. | -怎么了 我不能礼貌点吗 -少那么多废话 |
[21:33] | All right? My dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, | 好吗 我的蠢哥哥可能会相信你的鬼话 |
[21:36] | but I don’t trust you for a second. | 但我一秒钟都不会相信你 |
[21:38] | O ye of little faith. | 你这没信仰的人 |
[21:40] | Stick it up your ass. | 去你妈的 |
[21:56] | Number four, order’s up. | 四号 上菜 |
[21:58] | Number four. | 四号 |
[22:17] | – Can I get one more beer? – You got it. | -我能再要瓶啤酒吗 -马上就来 |
[22:23] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[22:25] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[22:56] | I like your hair. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[22:59] | – Thank you. – Come on, sit down, sit down. | -谢谢 -快来 坐下坐下 |
[23:02] | I, um… | 我… |
[23:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. Let me move that. | 不好意思 我来把这个挪开 |
[23:10] | You’re a mess. | 你真是过得一团糟 |
[23:11] | – Are… Are you okay? – Me? | -你还好吗 -我 |
[23:13] | – Yeah, you’ve got– – Oh, yeah, no, I’m… I’m good. | -对 你这里有… -对 我 我很好 |
[23:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:18] | Doing good. | 过得还不错 |
[23:21] | – Good weather. – Oh, yeah. | -好天气 -没错 |
[23:22] | – Good beer. – Yeah. | -好酒 -对 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:28] | And, uh, you, you’re good? | 那你 你过得还好吗 |
[23:29] | Oh, so… so good. So good. | 太 太好了 特别好 |
[23:31] | – Yeah. – Well, that’s… that’s good. | -对 -那 那很好 |
[23:34] | I heard you came by. | 我听说你来拜访过 |
[23:35] | Oh, yeah, I met your… | 对 我碰到了你的… |
[23:38] | My God, | 天哪 |
[23:39] | – Congrats on your– – Oh, we don’t… | -祝贺你们… -我们没有… |
[23:41] | – we don’t have to talk about him. – No, no, no, it’s okay. Um… | -我们没必要提到他 -不不不 没关系 |
[23:45] | It was hard, right? | 很难 对吗 |
[23:47] | Losing everyone and getting stuck here? | 失去所有人 被困在这里 |
[23:52] | I’m glad you weren’t alone. | 我很开心你并不孤单 |
[23:57] | Luther, I never gave up on you. | 路瑟 我从未放弃过寻找你 |
[24:00] | Any of you. I… | 你们所有人都是 我… |
[24:01] | I just assumed Five would come back eventually, | 我以为小五最终会回来的 |
[24:04] | but the last time he jumped– | 但上次他消失… |
[24:05] | Yeah, he was gone for years, I know. | 对 他走了好多年 我知道 |
[24:09] | I just, I needed something to hold onto, | 我只是 我需要有所依靠 |
[24:12] | and Ray gave me that. | 而雷给了我依靠 |
[24:22] | No one gets to tell us how to deal with the end of the world. | 没人告诉我们该如何应对世界末日 |
[24:25] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[24:28] | Not even each other. | 连我们对彼此都没说 |
[24:39] | Have you, um, heard from any of the others? | 你有听说过其他人的消息吗 |
[24:42] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[24:43] | Uh, on a farm. | 她在一个农场 |
[24:45] | And happy. | 并且过得很开心 |
[24:47] | Right. Weird. | 没错 真奇怪 |
[24:49] | – Uh, Diego? – Nuthouse. | -狄戈呢 -在疯人院 |
[24:52] | – Klaus? -Cult leader. | -克劳斯呢 -邪教头子 |
[24:58] | And, uh, Five turned up a few days ago. | 小五前几天出现了 |
[25:00] | So, that’s it, the gang’s all here. | 所以就这样 大家都在这了 |
[25:02] | Well, great. Well, that’s usually when | 很好 通常这就是情况 |
[25:04] | when things go sideways, so… | 朝另一侧发展的时候 所以… |
[25:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:09] | – About that. Uh… – What? | -关于那件事… -什么事 |
[25:12] | We did it again. | 我们又做到了一次 |
[25:13] | Apparently. | 很显然 |
[25:15] | Did what again? | 又做到一次什么 |
[25:16] | Ended the world. | 结束这个世界 |
[25:17] | Or we will in seven days from now, | 不然从现在开始七日内 我们就会 |
[25:19] | according to Five. | 小五说的 |
[25:20] | – What? – Doomsday. | -会怎么样 -会毁灭 |
[25:38] | I don’t see Dad anywhere. | 我哪都没看到爸爸 |
[25:40] | Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve. | 你们先盯着十二伟人 |
[25:42] | I got the upstairs. | 楼上我来处理 |
[25:44] | Diego, try not to do anything too stupid. | 狄戈 尽量别做任何傻事 |
[25:54] | – Trying to ditch me again? – What are you talking about? | -又想丢下我一个人 -你在说什么 |
[25:57] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[25:59] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[26:01] | You really want to do this now? | 你真的想现在说这个吗 |
[26:02] | Really. | 真的 |
[26:04] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[26:05] | I went to the pharmacy | 我去药店 |
[26:06] | to buy gauze for your disgusting stab wound. | 给你恶心的伤口买了纱布 |
[26:09] | Is that allowed or…? | 批准吗 还是… |
[26:10] | As a matter of fact, | 这么说来 |
[26:12] | you owe me $1.89. | 你欠我一块八九 |
[26:14] | Or you would if I’d actually paid for it. | 或者说如果我真的付了钱 你就欠我 |
[26:20] | They’re playing our song. | 他们在演奏我们专属的曲子了 |
[26:47] | Someone’s got moves. | 某人有两把刷子啊 |
[26:49] | My father insisted on ballroom lessons. | 我爸坚持要我上舞蹈课 |
[26:53] | “One never knows when the paso doble | “你永远都想不到斗牛舞” |
[26:55] | will be the difference between life and death… | “会不会救你一命” |
[27:00] | children.” | “孩子们” |
[27:02] | My mum used to say something along those lines. | 我妈也说过跟这差不多的话 |
[27:04] | – Yeah? – Switch. | -是吗 -换位置 |
[27:10] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:11] | Just follow my lead. | 跟着我跳就行了 |
[27:14] | Uh, honey, no. I’m the man here. | 宝贝 我才是男的 |
[27:42] | Well, you are easily distracted. | 你还真是容易分心啊 |
[27:45] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[28:23] | All right. Well, bye now. | 行 再见 |
[28:32] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[28:36] | Never heard that one before. | 我还从来没听过有人这么叫我 |
[28:40] | Everything all right, hon? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[28:45] | You’re real. | 你是真的 |
[28:47] | If this is your idea of a come-on, | 如果你管这叫搭讪的话 |
[28:48] | it’s not goin’ well. | 实在是不可恭维 |
[28:51] | No. | 不是的 |
[28:53] | Actu… Uh… | 其实… |
[28:54] | Uh, do… do you know a… | 你知道一位 |
[28:56] | A man named Sir Reginald Hargreeves? | 一位叫做雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯爵士的男人吗 |
[28:58] | Reggie? He’s my date this evenin’. | 雷吉吗 他是我今晚的男伴 |
[29:02] | Your date? | 你的男伴吗 |
[29:07] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你对此有什么问题吗 |
[29:09] | No. No, no, it’s… it’s just, uh… | 不 不 不 只是… |
[29:12] | It’s just a lot to process. The… | 就是信息量太大了 |
[29:14] | The thought of the two of you, I… | 就是想到你们两个在一起 我… |
[29:15] | I can’t picture that in my head. That is… | 我没法想象 实在是… |
[29:18] | That’s nasty. | 真不好 |
[29:21] | You’re a little odd, aren’t you? | 你真是有点奇怪 |
[29:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:24] | I mean, no. | 我是说 不是 |
[29:27] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[29:29] | He said somethin’ about a quick meetin’, and he’d be right back. | 他说他有个会 很快就回来 |
[29:32] | That was 20 minutes ago. | 但是那是二十分钟之前了 |
[29:35] | Never good to keep a lady waiting. | 永远别让女士等待 |
[29:38] | Tell him that if you find him. | 你找到他的话 就这么跟他说吧 |
[29:43] | Hey, uh, Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[29:46] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:49] | You too. | 你也是 |
[29:58] | Lila. | 莱拉 |
[30:26] | – I don’t understand. – Me neither. | -我不明白 -我也是 |
[30:29] | All I know is that these guys are really dangerous | 我只知道这些人都是危险分子 |
[30:30] | and they’re not gonna stop until I’m dead. | 除非我死了 不然他们不会罢休 |
[30:32] | – So we go to the police. – No, I… I can’t. | -那我们报警 -不 我不能报警 |
[30:34] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[30:36] | What… What is it? | 是有什么问题吗 |
[30:38] | Are you in trouble with the law? | 你犯法了吗 |
[30:40] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[30:43] | It’s complicated. | 一两句说不清 |
[30:45] | – The point is, I… I can’t stay here. – Vanya– | -重点就是 我不能待在这里了 -范娅 |
[30:47] | No, I can’t risk anything happening to you or Harlan. | 不 我不能让你和哈兰身处险境 |
[30:50] | I couldn’t live with myself. | 我会良心不安的 |
[30:52] | Vanya! We could go somewhere. | 范娅 我们去一个别的地方 |
[30:55] | For a few days. | 去待几天 |
[30:57] | We wouldn’t have to tell anyone, not even Carl. | 我们谁都不用告诉 甚至是卡尔 |
[31:00] | I’ll bring the gun. I’ll keep you safe. | 我会带着枪 我会保护你的安全的 |
[31:05] | You know that’s not right. | 你知道这不对 |
[31:07] | Neither is you leaving us. | 你离开我们也不对啊 |
[31:20] | Harlan! Harlan, honey! | 哈兰 哈兰 宝贝 |
[31:22] | Harlan, get back here! | 哈兰 快回来 |
[31:24] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[31:27] | – Harlan! – Harlan! | -哈兰 -哈兰 |
[31:29] | Which way did he go? | 他往哪边跑了 |
[31:33] | I’ll check the barn, you go that way. | 我去看看仓库 你去那边看看 |
[31:34] | We’ll find him, okay? | 我们会找到他的 别急 |
[31:35] | – Harlan! – Harlan! | -哈兰 -哈兰 |
[31:38] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[31:41] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[31:44] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[31:49] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[31:52] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[31:56] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[32:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[32:04] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[32:58] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[33:34] | No! | 不要 |
[34:05] | Oh, my God! You’re okay. You’re okay. | 天哪 你没事 你没事 |
[34:09] | Harlan! Harlan! Harlan! | 哈兰 哈兰 哈兰 |
[34:12] | He’s okay. He’s okay. | 他没事 他没事 |
[34:15] | Oh, my baby! Oh, my baby! | 我的宝贝 我的宝贝 |
[34:20] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 太谢谢你了 |
[34:25] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[34:47] | Uh, yeah, I was… | 我正要… |
[34:49] | – gonna tell you about that. – You need to go. | -要告诉你 -你走吧 |
[34:50] | Phil, I’ll pay for it, okay? | 菲尔 我会赔钱的 行吗 |
[34:52] | – Whatever it costs. – It’s not about the wall, Luther. | -不管要多少钱都行 -不是墙的问题 路瑟 |
[34:54] | Well then, what is it? | 那是什么 |
[34:55] | You’re on Ruby’s shit list, and I don’t wanna be. | 你在鲁比的黑名单上 我可不想上榜 |
[34:58] | – I’m real sorry. – Phil. | -很抱歉 -菲尔 |
[35:00] | Come on, man, it’s me. | 别吧 老兄 是我啊 |
[35:03] | Gotta be out by 3:00. | 三点之前出去 |
[35:04] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[35:08] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[35:21] | You’re f… uh, from the alley. | 你 你是之前巷子里的那个人 |
[35:25] | I’m looking for Five. | 小五在吗 |
[35:27] | Uh, he went out. | 他出去了 |
[35:30] | He say where he was going? | 他说他去哪里了吗 |
[35:35] | He’s with your other brother. | 他和你另外一个兄弟在一起 |
[35:37] | Who, Diego? I thought he was in the asylum. | 谁 狄戈吗 他不是在疯人院里吗 |
[35:40] | Uh, he escaped. | 他逃了出来 |
[35:44] | He say when they’d be back? | 他说他们什么时候回来了吗 |
[35:48] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[35:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | Bad day, huh? | 今天很不顺吧 |
[36:04] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[36:11] | You want some nitrous? | 要来点笑气吗 |
[36:21] | Harlan’s finally down. | 哈兰终于睡下了 |
[36:24] | Where’s Carl? | 卡尔呢 |
[36:27] | Business in Waco. | 去韦科出差了 |
[36:29] | Back tomorrow night. | 明天晚上回来 |
[36:33] | I’ve been thinking, | 我在想 |
[36:35] | best not tell him about Harlan and all. | 哈兰的事情还是别告诉他了 |
[36:38] | It’d just upset him. | 会让他担心的 |
[36:44] | What a day, huh? | 今天可真是 |
[36:51] | If you hadn’t been there– | 如果你没赶到… |
[36:53] | But I was. | 但我赶到了 |
[36:54] | And the doctor said he’s gonna be fine. | 医生说了他会没事的 |
[36:56] | I know, I know, I just… | 我知道 我知道 只是… |
[36:57] | I just keep… keep seeing him lying there. | 我一直会想起他躺在那里的样子 |
[36:59] | – I thought he was– – He pulled through. | -我以为他…-他挺过来了 |
[37:02] | He’s an amazing kid. | 他是个了不起的孩子 |
[37:06] | Except for that obsession with Mr. Pickles. | 除了对《腌黄瓜先生》的痴迷之外 |
[37:08] | That is a true nightmare. | 那可真是噩梦 |
[37:17] | Where’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[37:24] | I should leave. | 我该离开了 |
[37:36] | Do you know what it’s like… | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[37:40] | when you have a man who can’t see you… | 你的丈夫看不到你 |
[37:44] | a son who won’t talk to you? | 你的儿子不和你说话 |
[37:51] | Your life gets small. | 你的生活被挤压 |
[37:56] | A little smaller every day. | 每天都变得更促狭 |
[38:02] | And you don’t even notice the box that you’re in… | 而你甚至还没有意识到你身处盒中 |
[38:09] | …until someone comes along and lets you out. | 直到有一天有人带你走了出来 |
[38:16] | You tell me… | 你告诉我 |
[38:19] | how you let her go. | 你怎么能放她走 |
[38:21] | – Tell me, and I’ll do it. – Sissy, I can’t– | -告诉我 我会照做 -西西 我不能… |
[38:37] | Then tell me to stop. | 那就告诉我停下 |
[39:11] | Ray? | 雷 |
[39:13] | ¡Hola! | 你好啊 |
[39:16] | ¿Está… Allison… | 你…艾莉森 |
[39:20] | en casa buena? | 在家好吗 |
[39:23] | Oh, sweet Jesus. | 天哪 |
[39:25] | I just need a place to crash for one night. | 我只是需要一个地方崩溃一晚 |
[39:30] | – Couch is all yours. – Don’t go chasing waterfalls. | -沙发是你的了 -别去追逐瀑布 |
[39:33] | I mean, stick to the rivers | 扎根你熟悉的 |
[39:35] | and the lakes that you’re used to, bitches. | 河流和湖泊 贱人们 |
[40:19] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[40:23] | I should’ve been doing this my whole life. | 我应该一辈子都活成这样 |
[40:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:26] | It just, it makes everything better, right? | 它会让一切都变好 对吧 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:33] | How’d you get all this stuff? | 你怎么搞来的 |
[40:38] | My dad… | 我爸爸 |
[40:39] | was a dentist. | 曾是个牙医 |
[40:43] | He left me this place in his will when he died. | 他死的时候遗嘱里把这玩意留给了我 |
[40:49] | You know, uh, my dad died too. | 我爸爸也是了 |
[40:53] | He left me on the moon. | 他把我丢在月球上 |
[41:03] | At least you went places. | 起码你去过别的地方 |
[41:06] | I don’t leave the house except between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. | 我只在早上九点到十点会走出这个房子 |
[41:09] | Monday through Friday, | 从周一到周五 |
[41:10] | and when it’s daylight on Wednesday. | 以及周三的白天 |
[41:13] | – Why? – I have my reasons. | -为什么 -我有我的理由 |
[41:17] | – You are super weird. – What? | -你超奇怪的 -什么 |
[41:19] | – You are so weird. – Well… | -你超奇怪的 -好吧 |
[41:23] | you… you’re an alien from the future, | 而你是来自未来的外星人 |
[41:25] | and you look like an ape. | 你看起来还像只猩猩 |
[41:31] | I do. | 确实 |
[41:34] | – I do. – You could snap… | -确实 -你可以生气的 |
[41:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:40] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[41:41] | in the last 12 hours, I lost a fight, my job, | 在这十二小时里 我输了比赛 丢了工作 |
[41:45] | and the woman that I love loves someone else. | 我爱的女人爱上了别人 |
[41:49] | I mean, what is that? | 这有什么 |
[41:52] | My wife left me for my best friend on our tenth anniversary. | 我老婆在我们结婚十周年那天跟我兄弟跑了 |
[42:01] | Don’t worry, okay? | 别担心 |
[42:04] | She’ll be dead in seven days. | 她七天后就会死 |
[42:09] | We all will. | 我们都会 |
[42:18] | The president is continuing to make inquiries into Roswell | 总统仍旧在追查罗斯威尔事件 |
[42:21] | and the other crash sites, gentlemen. | 和其他坠落地点 先生们 |
[42:23] | And, as you know, we cannot | 如大家所见 我们不能 |
[42:24] | allow him to get his nose into our business. | 允许他关注到我们 |
[42:27] | I’ve confirmed the motorcade | 我已经确认车队 |
[42:28] | will indeed be turning left on Elm Street. | 确实会在榆树街上向左转 |
[42:30] | We’ll have our people in place. | 我们的人会就位 |
[42:31] | Gentlemen, this plan of yours seems ill-timed. | 先生们 你们的这个计划似乎没什么必要 |
[42:34] | It’s going to be a turkey shoot. | 反正都是轻而易举 |
[42:40] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[43:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[43:29] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[43:31] | We’ve been compromised. | 我们有麻烦 |
[43:32] | – Regroup at the backup location. – Yes, boss. | -在备用地点重新碰头 -是 头儿 |
[43:41] | Five… | 小五 |
[44:11] | Lila! | 莱拉 |
[44:12] | Help me! | 救我 |
[44:15] | Lila! Help… | 莱拉 救命 |
[44:19] | Protect Number Five at all costs. | 不惜一切代价 保护五号 |
[44:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[45:25] | Oh, yeah, mofo. | 好了 杂碎 |
[45:26] | It’s just you and me. | 就剩你和我 |
[45:28] | Show me what you got. | 让我看看你的本事 |
[46:00] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[46:18] | Reggie. | 雷吉 |
[46:18] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[46:20] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[46:28] | – Who was that? – No one important. | -刚才是谁 -不重要 |
[46:34] | – Was that him? – Yeah. | -是他吗 -是的 |