时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 1962年 卡纳维拉尔角 | |
[00:16] | 国际快递 刚果灵长类动物 | |
[00:39] | It’s okay, little fella. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[00:41] | No one’s gonna hurt ya. | 没人会伤害你的 |
[01:44] | This is Mercury control. | 我是默克里 |
[01:45] | The Mercury spacecraft umbilical is out. | 默克里飞船脐带缆已脱离 |
[01:48] | Nine, eight, seven, six… | 九 八 七 六… |
[01:51] | …five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[01:55] | Ignition… | 点火 |
[02:22] | Everything is a-okay in the cockpit. | 舱内一切正常 |
[02:30] | He’s going to hand-control movement now. | 他现在要开始手动操作了 |
[02:54] | Do you have any word from the recovery troops? | 搜救队那边有什么消息吗 |
[03:55] | 《奥德赛》 荷马 | |
[04:04] | “Sing in me, Muse, | “在我心中吟唱 女神” |
[04:06] | and through me tell the story | “请为我叙说” |
[04:08] | of that man skilled in all ways of contending, | “那位机敏的英雄是如何” |
[04:12] | the wanderer, | “角逐 漂泊” |
[04:14] | harried for years on end–“ | “经年累月地…” |
[04:16] | Reggie, he’s sleepin’. | 雷吉 他已经睡着了 |
[04:25] | Then I suppose Homer will have to wait. | 那么我想荷马得等等了 |
[04:44] | You know, I’m starting to get the feeling Dad’s avoiding us. | 我开始感觉爸爸在躲我们 |
[04:47] | Hate to be the boring one, guys, | 我不想煞风景 伙计们 |
[04:48] | but, uh, it’s time we get the hell out of here. | 但 我们该走了 |
[04:50] | When you say “We,” who exactly are you referring to? | 你说”我们”的时候 具体指的是谁 |
[04:53] | Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence. | 这句话没有太多歧义 |
[04:55] | Listen, I don’t know who you are or where you came from, | 听着 我不知道你是谁或你来自哪里 |
[04:59] | but whatever it is, I’d advise you return posthaste. | 但不管是哪 我都劝你尽快回去 |
[05:02] | She’s right, Five. We gotta get outta here. | 她说得对 小五 我们得走了 |
[05:03] | I just saved your life, you kinder-shit. | 我刚刚才救了你的命 你这小杂种 |
[05:06] | If I hadn’t stepped in, all that would be left of you | 如果没我插手 你留下的就只有 |
[05:08] | is a blazer and some bloody socks. | 一件夹克和一双袜子了 |
[05:09] | And that’s the problem. | 那才是问题所在 |
[05:11] | You’re too good. You ask too many questions. | 你过于热心了 也问了太多问题 |
[05:14] | You know too much. | 你知道的太多了 |
[05:15] | And you fight like you know what you’re doing. | 而且你很擅长搏斗 |
[05:18] | – He’s got a point. – So I know how to handle myself, | -他说得有道理 -我知道如何掌控自己 |
[05:20] | and that makes me the bad guy? | 就说明我是坏人了 |
[05:21] | Whoever you are, you’re in my way. | 无论你是谁 你都挡着我的道了 |
[05:24] | If I see you again, I will kill you. | 如果我再见到你 我就杀了你 |
[05:37] | Diego, we need to go. | 狄戈 我们该走了 |
[05:38] | I was getting my ass handed to me back there. | 刚才在里面 我侥幸逃脱了 |
[05:40] | You helped Five, not me. | 你帮了小五 而不是我 |
[05:43] | – Why? – Because he’s a kid and you’re a man. | -为什么 -因为他是个孩子 而你是个男人 |
[05:46] | Bloody act like one. | 你他妈做个男人吧 |
[05:52] | Diego, I… I… | 狄戈 我…我… |
[05:54] | – We shouldn’t– – You know what? | -我们不该… -你知道吗 |
[05:57] | I’m used to dealing with liars, Lila, | 我习惯和骗子打交道 莱拉 |
[05:59] | but I like it better when I know what they’re lying about. | 但我更想知道他们在撒什么谎 |
[06:03] | Oh, come on, Diego. Really? You’re just gonna walk away? | 别这样 狄戈 真的 你就这样走了 |
[06:07] | Diego. | 狄戈 |
[06:21] | And how are we feeling this morning? | 今早我们感觉怎样 |
[06:24] | Oh, peaches and cream. How are you? | 蜜桃和奶油 你们好吗 |
[06:28] | Curious, how many more rock-bottoms are you gonna have to hit | 好奇 你还要经历多少次人生低谷 |
[06:31] | before you start taking care of yourself? | 才会懂得照顾好自己 |
[06:33] | I’m thinking of a number between… 11 and… 25. | 我想是在 11次至25次之间 |
[06:39] | What ghost are you talking to now? | 你现在在跟哪个鬼说话 |
[06:44] | Oh, just another… | 另一个… |
[06:46] | just another old cowboy. | 另一个老牛仔 |
[06:49] | Texas is lousy with them. | 得克萨斯州有太多这样的人 |
[06:50] | They’re usually pretty cute, but this one is… | 他们通常都很可爱 但这个… |
[06:53] | this one is ugly and… | 这个长得很丑 而且… |
[06:56] | dumb. | 还很蠢 |
[06:57] | Is that really necessary? | 你真的有必要这样说吗 |
[07:03] | You want some? | 你想喝点吗 |
[07:05] | Klaus, if you’re looking for an enabler, look elsewhere. | 克劳斯 如果你是想找人敦促你 去别处吧 |
[07:08] | Allison, your marriage is in trouble | 艾莉森 你的婚姻出现了问题 |
[07:10] | and your rally turned into a riot. | 你组织的集会也变成暴乱了 |
[07:12] | If now’s not the time to do some drink party, | 如果现在不来场醉生梦死 |
[07:16] | I don’t know when is. | 那我真不知是什么时候了 |
[07:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:26] | Oh, where to begin? | 该从何说起呢 |
[07:28] | My claustrophobic cult tracked me down, | 让我幽闭恐惧症发作的邪教信徒们找到了我 |
[07:31] | I fell off the wagon, | 我又喝起了好不容易戒掉的酒 |
[07:32] | and I professed my undying love for… | 我表达了我永恒的爱意 |
[07:36] | …this young gay man who doesn’t know he’s gay yet | 对着还不知道自己是同性恋的小伙子 |
[07:39] | at a 1963 diner | 在1963年的餐馆里 |
[07:41] | in front of his blatantly closeted uncle. | 在他的钢铁直男叔叔面前 |
[07:45] | Yeah, well, not in that order, but… | 不过 不是按那个顺序来的… |
[07:54] | – Aren’t we a pair? – Yeah. | -我们是一对吗 -是 |
[07:57] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[08:00] | Hey, uh, excuse me. | 你干什么呢 |
[08:01] | – Attagirl. – I’ve got a blender | -干得漂亮 -我有个调酒器 |
[08:03] | and some much better booze. | 还有一些上等的酒 |
[08:05] | So, if we’re gonna start day-drinking, | 所以如果我们要在白天喝酒 |
[08:07] | we should do it right. | 我们就该好好喝 |
[08:09] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[08:12] | Yeah. Yeah! | 好 太好了 |
[08:36] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:39] | Is that coffee? | 那是咖啡吗 |
[08:42] | Want some? | 想喝点吗 |
[08:50] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[08:51] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[08:53] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 你确实 |
[08:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[08:59] | I think we’ve earned a day off. | 我想我们该休息一天 |
[09:02] | Okay, half a day. | 好吧 半天 |
[09:04] | A few hours. | 几个小时 |
[09:05] | Hush up. | 别说了 |
[09:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:19] | Do we need to talk? | 我们需要谈谈吗 |
[09:22] | – A-About… – Do you want to? | -关于… -你想吗 |
[09:29] | Talking makes things real, | 谈话让事情变得更真实 |
[09:31] | and real things end. | 而真实的事终会结束 |
[09:33] | This feels sweeter than that. | 这样感觉更甜 |
[09:39] | You know yesterday when you were talking about us running away? | 昨天你说我们私奔的时候 |
[09:44] | – What if we could? – Where would we go? | -如果我们可以呢 -我们能去哪里 |
[09:47] | Somewhere safe for Harlan and… | 某个对哈兰来说安全的地方 以及… |
[09:50] | where we could be together like this all the time. | 我们能像现在这样每时每刻在一起的地方 |
[09:58] | I’d go there right now. | 我会马上去那里 |
[10:15] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[10:16] | Carl’s back early. | 卡尔提前回来了 |
[10:21] | No, no, no, I don’t understand. They keep following me. | 不不不 我不明白 他们一直跟着我 |
[10:24] | – Wait, who? – Those Dutch sociopaths. | -等等 谁 -那些荷兰反社会分子 |
[10:26] | They’re Swedish, you idiot. | 他们是瑞典人 你个笨蛋 |
[10:28] | Hired guns paid to eradicate us | 他们是受雇佣的打手 |
[10:30] | before we do any more damage to this timeline. | 在我们继续破坏时间线之前消灭我们 |
[10:32] | Yeah, but why now? I mean, I’m… | 对 但是为什么是现在呢 我是说… |
[10:35] | …fine for three months until you showed up. | 之前的三个月都挺好的 直到你出现 |
[10:37] | Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me. | 对啊 我在这里待了一年也没人来烦我 |
[10:42] | Even if it was my fault, which it isn’t, | 就算是我的错 虽然我没错 |
[10:45] | we only have six days before the end of the world, | 我们距离世界末日也只有六天了 |
[10:47] | and the closest anyone’s | 我们离爸爸最近的一次 |
[10:48] | gotten to Dad was that driveway at the consulate. | 是在领事馆的车道上 |
[10:52] | Well… | 好吧 |
[10:54] | …that’s not exactly true. | 其实并不是这样 |
[11:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[11:05] | I saw him. | 我见过他 |
[11:07] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[11:10] | Diego! | 狄戈 |
[11:12] | Five? | 小五 |
[11:14] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[11:17] | – Allis… – Allison! | -艾莉 -艾莉森 |
[11:22] | 292 Two-ninety-two… | |
[11:24] | 293 Two-ninety-three. | |
[11:30] | Hey, um, I’m seven cents short. | 你好 我还差七分钱 |
[11:36] | Uh… give me what you got. | 行吧 都给我吧 |
[11:40] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[11:44] | Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[11:46] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思啊 |
[11:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:52] | That boy stinks. | 那小子真臭 |
[12:29] | Home. | 到家了 |
[12:34] | “This is gonna sound crazy, | 这听起来很疯狂 |
[12:37] | but, Reginald Hargreeves… | 但是 雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[12:40] | I am your son.” | 我是你的儿子 |
[12:47] | Let’s get back on that dance floor. | 我们回舞池吧 |
[12:51] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[12:57] | He stinks. | 他好臭啊 |
[13:11] | Dad? | 爸 |
[13:12] | Please, the world’s never going to end in such a cliché. | 得了吧 世界绝不会以这种老掉牙的方式毁灭的 |
[13:16] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[13:18] | I know how endings feel. | 我知道毁灭是什么滋味 |
[13:20] | Reg, with all these bombs and big red buttons, | 小雷 有这么多炸弹和红色的大按钮 |
[13:22] | we’re bloody close to the end of the world. | 我们真的要到世界末日了 |
[13:25] | – Even a fool can see that. – I will give you this: | -就算是傻子也能看出来 -让我说说吧 |
[13:28] | the physics of numerous quanta | 量子物理告诉我们 |
[13:30] | tells us that we cannot be certain about anything, | 任何事情都有不确定性 |
[13:33] | especially if time is concerned. | 尤其是与时间有关的 |
[13:35] | Even if you knew everything there is to know about right now, | 就算你能了解现在已知的一切 |
[13:38] | you could never predict what will happen next. | 你也不能预测接下来会发生什么 |
[13:41] | We don’t live in a universe of rules, | 我们生活的宇宙并没有充满规则 |
[13:42] | we live in a universe of chances. | 我们生活的宇宙充满可能 |
[13:44] | Some events, however, are more likely than others. | 然而 有一些事比其他事发生的概率大一些 |
[13:48] | For instance, it is a near certainty | 举个例子 几乎可以肯定 |
[13:51] | that in the next few minutes, | 在接下来的几分钟内 |
[13:53] | I am going to get another glass of champagne. | 我会再拿一瓶香槟 |
[13:58] | Would you look at that? | 你们看看 |
[14:03] | This is gonna sound crazy, but, uh… | 接下来的事情听起来很疯狂 但是… |
[14:08] | I’m your son. | 我是你的儿子 |
[14:11] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[14:12] | – But, no, I’m… I’m from the future. – No, you’re not. | -但…不 我 我来自未来 -不 你不是 |
[14:16] | You adopted me and six other children in 1989. | 你在1989年收养了我和其他六个孩子 |
[14:19] | – No, I didn’t. – I… | -不 我没有 -我… |
[14:21] | I know about the moon base. | 我知道月球基地的事情 |
[14:23] | I know about all your experiments with monkeys. | 我知道你用来做实验的所有猴子 |
[14:25] | Apes. | 是猿 |
[14:27] | Look, I know everything about you. | 听着 我了解你的一切 |
[14:33] | Please… | 拜托 |
[14:35] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:37] | Listen, I don’t know who sent you | 听着 我不知道谁派你来的 |
[14:40] | or what you want, | 也不知道你想干什么 |
[14:41] | but you can run back to your masters at CIA or KGB | 但是 你可以回去找你中情局或克格勃的上司 |
[14:45] | and tell them that this is | 然后告诉他们 |
[14:45] | the most ridiculous gambit in spycraft history. | 这是间谍史上最荒谬的策略 |
[14:48] | What? Why? Why is it ridiculous? | 怎么了 为什么 怎么荒谬了 |
[14:50] | You know time travel is possible. | 你知道时间穿梭是可能的 |
[14:52] | Time travel isn’t the problem. | 问题不在于时间穿梭 |
[14:54] | I have a deep dislike of children. | 我非常讨厌孩子 |
[14:57] | I do not have them, nor do I intend to have them, | 我没有孩子 也不想要孩子 |
[15:00] | but if for some reason I did, | 即使是因为某些原因我有了孩子 |
[15:01] | I would expect more from them than a scruffy face, | 也绝不会像你这样有一张邋遢的脸 |
[15:04] | poor hygiene, and your grotesque, simian proportions. | 不注意卫生 还有那怪异的类人猿身材 |
[15:09] | But… | 但是… |
[15:11] | I took a bus. | 我坐巴士过来的 |
[15:13] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[15:14] | Now, take yourself and the stench of failure that encircles you | 现在 带着你身这糟糕的恶臭 |
[15:19] | and get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[15:29] | That’s pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[15:30] | Yeah, well, at least he didn’t shank my ass. | 是啊 至少他没有捅我屁股一刀 |
[15:32] | No, bro, he shanked your heart. | 不是 兄弟 他扎了你的心 |
[15:37] | Is that my bathrobe? | 那是我的浴袍吗 |
[15:40] | – No. – Look, who cares what he shanked? | -不是 -听着 管他捅了什么 |
[15:42] | He knows something about time travel. | 他知道一些关于时间穿梭的事情 |
[15:44] | Wait, why don’t you just do your thing and, | 慢着 你为什么不直接用你的能力 |
[15:47] | uh, time travel us out? | 用时间穿梭把我们都带走 |
[15:50] | Anyone care to explain? | 有人想解释一下吗 |
[15:51] | First time he tried, he got lost in the apocalypse. | 他第一次尝试 被困在了末日之后 |
[15:54] | Second time, he ended up without hair on his balls. | 第二次 他变成了一个小孩 |
[15:56] | Last time I tried, | 上一次尝试 |
[15:57] | I scattered my family across three years in Dallas, Texas, | 我把家人分散到得州的达拉斯 前后相差三年 |
[16:00] | possibly triggering a doomsday. | 还可能引发了世界末日 |
[16:03] | Any more questions, Elliott? | 还有什么问题吗 埃利奥特 |
[16:05] | – Uh, no. – You’re missing the big picture. | -没有了 -在座的都忽视了一个大问题 |
[16:07] | Dad is the ringleader of a sinister cabal | 爸爸是一个邪恶阴谋集团的头目 |
[16:09] | that’s planning to kill the president. | 正在策划暗杀总统 |
[16:11] | – A cabal? – Ignore him. | -集团 -别管他 |
[16:13] | Look, the way I see it, we only have one option. | 听着 依我看 我们就只有一个选择 |
[16:15] | Oh, yeah? And what’s that? | 是吗 什么选择 |
[16:17] | It’s time to get the Umbrella Academy back together. | 是时候重组伞学院了 |
[16:20] | Hell, yeah. Family meeting. | 靠 太好了 家庭会议 |
[16:22] | Okay then, can one of you get Allison, please? | 那好 你们谁去叫一下艾莉森 |
[16:24] | You two still a thing? | 你们俩还在一起吗 |
[16:29] | – Do we need to talk? – No, she’s married. | -要不要聊一聊 -不用 她结婚了 |
[16:32] | Whoa. Dude, that’s rough. | 天哪 那可太惨了 |
[16:34] | I can handle it. | 没事 我扛得住 |
[16:36] | I’ll get her. | 我来搞定她 |
[16:38] | Can you get Vanya without, uh, squeezing her to death? | 你能把范娅活着带回来吗 |
[16:41] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[16:44] | Wait! D– | 等等 |
[16:47] | What should I do? | 我该做什么 |
[16:48] | Prepare for company. | 准备好很多人来 |
[16:50] | Oh, you should’ve seen it. | 你当时不在太可惜了 |
[16:51] | He said, “All the HoJo’s in the Southwest District.” | 他说 “所有的豪生酒店都在西南区” |
[16:54] | And I said, “All the HoJo’s?” | 我问 是所有的豪生酒店吗 |
[16:55] | ‘Cause I wasn’t sure if I heard him right. | 因为我不确定我是否听清楚了 |
[16:57] | And he said, “Yup! All the HoJo’s.” | 他说 “是的 所有的豪生酒店” |
[17:00] | Vanya, did you hear the news? | 范娅 你听说了吗 |
[17:01] | How would she, Carl? | 她怎么知道 卡尔 |
[17:02] | She doesn’t subscribe to Showerheads Today. | 她又没关注《今日喷头》 |
[17:05] | I’m in such a good mood, | 鉴于我今天心情大好 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna let that jape pass without comment. | 这个段子笑笑就算了 不多评价 |
[17:08] | That is a comment. | 刚刚那就是评价了 |
[17:09] | Vanya, you are lookin’ at the man | 范娅 你面前的这个男人 |
[17:11] | who has closed the biggest deal ever | 刚刚为沃特顿淋浴设备有限公司 |
[17:13] | for Waterton Shower and Shower Accessories Limited. | 签了有史以来最大的一个单 |
[17:16] | That’s great, Carl. | 你真棒 卡尔 |
[17:17] | Thank you, Vanya. | 谢谢 范娅 |
[17:19] | You see, Sissy? | 看到了吗 西西 |
[17:20] | That is how you congratulate | 这才是你为养家糊口的完美男人 |
[17:22] | the consummate conquering breadwinner. | 庆祝成功的正确方式 |
[17:25] | Carl, stop. | 行了 卡尔 |
[17:26] | Baby, I got such a day planned for the three of us. | 宝贝 我给咱们仨规划了一下 |
[17:28] | First, we’ll hit up the Egyptian Room breakfast buffet, | 首先 我们去埃及餐厅吃个自助早餐 |
[17:30] | then watch some mutton bustin’, | 然后去看一场赛羊比赛 |
[17:32] | and then take it to Cattlemen’s for a big ole steak. Mmm… | 最后再去牧牛人餐厅好好吃上一顿牛排 |
[17:35] | Hey, Vanya. | 范娅 |
[17:37] | Why don’t you go ahead and take some time off? | 你要不要先去休息一下 |
[17:40] | Carl, stop. | 卡尔 别这样 |
[17:41] | Not in front of Harlan. | 哈兰还在呢 |
[17:43] | Harlan don’t care. | 哈兰又不介意 |
[17:45] | I just want a kiss. | 我只想要个吻而已 |
[17:46] | Can’t you wait till we’re alone? | 你就不能等到只有我们俩的时候吗 |
[17:48] | No, baby. No, I can’t. | 不 宝贝 我忍不住 |
[17:49] | – Well, you’re gonna have to. – Carl. | -你必须忍住 -卡尔 |
[17:53] | – Stay out of this, Vanya. – Sissy. | -你就别管了 范娅 -西西 |
[17:56] | The hell’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[17:58] | I’m just sick and tired of you not listening! | 我就是烦透了 你根本不听我说什么 |
[18:01] | Well, I’m sick and tired | 是吗 我才是烦透了 |
[18:02] | of having to fight for your goddamn attention. | 一直想方设法得到你的关注 |
[18:05] | Are you my wife or not? | 你到底是不是我老婆 |
[18:09] | What in the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[18:24] | Harlan, honey? | 哈兰 宝贝 |
[18:26] | Let’s get your shoes on. Come on. | 穿上你的鞋 快 |
[18:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:29] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:31] | Just spending the day with my family. | 我们家在一起就是这样的 |
[18:55] | Did you set me up? | 是不是你陷害我的 |
[18:57] | – Sweetie, really? – Those Nordic shitwits? | -甜心 你说什么呢 -那些麻烦的北欧人 |
[19:00] | You said they were Commission. | 你说他们是时间局的 |
[19:01] | You said they were on our side. | 和我们是一伙的 |
[19:02] | Well, I was in the process of executing our mission, | 我当时正在执行我们的任务 |
[19:05] | my mission that you gave me, and they got in the way. | 你给我的任务 然后他们突然来挡我的路 |
[19:07] | – Oh, my. – And now my cover’s blown. | -我的天 -现在我身份暴露了 |
[19:09] | Five wants to kill me, | 五号想杀我 |
[19:10] | and I don’t know what the hell it is you’re after. | 我不明白你到底想要什么 |
[19:13] | Did you bring me what I asked for? | 我让你带的带来了吗 |
[19:18] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:20] | Diego’s knife. | 迭戈的刀 |
[19:23] | – Sit. – No. | -坐下 -不坐 |
[19:26] | Yes, you’re bleeding, and | 坐下 你在流血 |
[19:27] | all that rage is bad for your complexion. Sit. | 老生气可对气色不好 坐吧 |
[19:29] | Fine, but I’m not done being mad at you. | 行吧 但是我还没有消气 |
[19:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:39] | I have been lying to you. | 我骗了你 |
[19:42] | Commission… | 时间局 |
[19:43] | has no idea… | 根本不知道 |
[19:47] | – …that we’re here. – So, what are we doing here? | -我们在这 -所以我们在这做什么 |
[19:49] | We are… | 我们 |
[19:51] | making something right… | 在纠正 |
[19:54] | that has been wrong for a very, very long time. | 一个已经错了很久的错误 |
[19:58] | Just about done with your riddles, Mum. | 妈 你的谜语差不多说完了吧 |
[20:00] | Oh, are you just about done now? | 我还想问你说完了没 |
[20:01] | You’ve done a couple missions, | 你以为做了几个任务 |
[20:02] | now you know everything? Huh? Is that it? | 你就无所不知了 是吗 |
[20:05] | Big Lila, all in charge, not trusting her mother, | 莱拉长大了 翅膀硬了 不听妈妈的话了 |
[20:08] | her mother who yanked her out of that horrid little slum, | 她妈妈可是把她从那个可怕的贫民窟里 |
[20:11] | her mother who rescued her | 把她从嗜酒如命 |
[20:14] | from those gin-addled, neglectful parents, | 麻木不仁的父母手里救了出来 |
[20:17] | her mother who taught her how to live, how to love, | 她教她如何生活 如何去爱 |
[20:20] | – how to survive? – You just said you lied. | -如何生存 -你才说你说谎了 |
[20:22] | You lied to them and they lied to me | 你骗他们 他们又骗我 |
[20:24] | and everybody lies to everyone else. | 大家相互欺骗 |
[20:25] | Grow up, buttercup. | 成熟点 小朋友 |
[20:31] | If I thought you needed to know the truth, | 如果我知道你想听真相 |
[20:32] | I would’ve told you the truth, | 我肯定会告诉你实话 |
[20:34] | but you didn’t, and so I didn’t, | 但是你没说 所以我也没说 |
[20:36] | and everything worked out just fine. | 一切不是也挺好的 |
[20:38] | No, it hasn’t. I lost Five. | 一点也不好 我跟丢五号了 |
[20:40] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[20:42] | No. But he kicked me out of his merry little band. | 没有 但是他把我踢出了他的小队 |
[20:45] | Your wound is weeping. | 你的伤口在流血 |
[20:46] | Oh, my dear, that… | 亲爱的 那… |
[20:48] | – that’s not a problem at all. – Why not? | -那完全不是问题 -为什么 |
[20:51] | Well, because… | 因为 |
[20:52] | I have a very busy day scheduled for us. | 我给咱俩规划了非常忙碌的一天 |
[21:05] | Y’all know, Jell-O used to be a delicacy. | 你们知道吗 果冻曾是一道工序繁复的美食 |
[21:09] | You know, in order to make it, | 为了制作果冻 |
[21:10] | you gotta boil down a whole mess of hooves… | 你得把一大堆蹄子熬成浓汤 |
[21:12] | you know, horses, cows, pigs, it doesn’t matter. | 马蹄 牛蹄 猪蹄都可以 |
[21:14] | But not everybody has a mess of hooves just lying around. | 但不是每个人都能弄到这么多蹄子的 |
[21:18] | It wasn’t until, uh… | 直到 |
[21:20] | a couple of sassy New Yorkers | 一帮无礼的纽约人 |
[21:22] | figured out how to dry it out | 找到了把它弄干的办法 |
[21:24] | so that the rest of us could have a… | 所以我们才能有… |
[21:27] | a chance to enjoy this ambrosia. | 这个机会享用美食 |
[21:29] | If we have some, will you shut up? | 如果我们吃的话 你能闭嘴吗 |
[21:31] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:41] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[21:42] | Pretty shitty, to be honest. | 老实说 很恶心 |
[21:44] | Where would you say you are on a scale from one to… | 如果让你打分 从一到… |
[21:47] | ending all life on this planet? | 能让这个星球上所有生命灭绝的程度 |
[21:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:50] | Diego, put the knife away, you idiot. She’s fine. | 狄戈 把你的刀拿开 她没事 |
[21:53] | The last time I saw this one, | 上次我看见她的时候 |
[21:55] | she had me suspended midair, | 她把我吊在半空中 |
[21:56] | sucking the life out of me with energy tentacles. | 用她的冲击波差点把我搞死 |
[21:59] | I think I’m allowed a little time to process. | 我觉得自己需要一些时间去适应 |
[22:01] | Oh, I would love to see an energy tentacle. | 我很想看看冲击波 |
[22:03] | I don’t remember what I did, but I’m sorry… | 我不记得自己做什么了 但是我很抱歉 |
[22:07] | if… if that means anything. | 如果 如果道歉有用的话 |
[22:12] | It does. | 有用 |
[22:14] | Just going through a lot right now. | 我经历了好多事 |
[22:15] | There’s this… | 这里有 |
[22:18] | girl that I like. | 我喜欢的姑娘 |
[22:19] | I thought she liked me, but turns out that she’s… | 我以为她喜欢我 但原来她… |
[22:23] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:24] | Is anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[22:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:27] | Le petit mort, le petit mort. | 小死鬼 小死鬼 |
[22:30] | – What? You don’t speak French. – It’s “the little death.” | -什么 你又不会说法语 -我在说”小死鬼” |
[22:37] | Look at this old stuff. | 看这些旧东西 |
[22:42] | I know this is impossible, but… | 我知道这不大可能 但… |
[22:45] | did we all get sexier? | 我们都变得更性感了吗 |
[22:58] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[23:01] | I can’t believe I have a sister. | 不敢相信我还有姐姐 |
[23:13] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[23:16] | Thank God someone did. | 万幸还有人想着我 |
[23:29] | Oh, you are drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[23:30] | Yeah. No, just a little… just a few… | 对 没有 就多喝了一点…就一点 |
[23:34] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 真好啊 |
[23:37] | No. Jesus. | 不 天哪 |
[23:40] | – Hi. – Hey, Vanny. | -你好 -你好 范范 |
[23:42] | Klaus. Is Ben here? | 克劳斯 本在吗 |
[23:45] | Oh, uh… no. | 不在 |
[23:47] | No, unfortunately, ghosts can’t time travel. | 很不幸 鬼是没法时间穿梭的 |
[23:51] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[23:54] | All right, then. Let’s get down to business. | 好了 我们说正事 |
[23:58] | – So, Vanny, what’s new? – Hey, Diego. | -范娅 最近怎么样 -你好 狄戈 |
[24:02] | – Can’t say hi to nobody? – Hi, Allison. | -不打个招呼吗 -你好 艾莉森 |
[24:05] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[24:07] | – Hi, Allison! – Thank you! | -你好 艾莉森 -谢谢 |
[24:21] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么要来这 |
[24:25] | You were always a climber, darling. | 你老爱爬高 亲爱的 |
[24:56] | 关涉人 瑞典人 | |
[25:45] | 委托 公司备忘录 至 瑞典人 | |
[25:51] | All right. First off, I wanna say I’m sorry. | 好吧 首先 我想说 我很抱歉 |
[25:54] | I know I really screwed the pooch | 我知道自己搞砸了 |
[25:55] | on this whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing. | 搞出这个回到过去然后困在里面的破事 |
[25:58] | But the real kick in the pants here is | 但是现在的重点是 |
[26:00] | we brought the end of the world back here with us. | 我们把世界末日带回了这里 |
[26:02] | Oh, my God, again? | 天哪 又来 |
[26:06] | All of you knew? | 你们都知道了吗 |
[26:07] | Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the– | 为什么我总是最后一个发现世界末… |
[26:10] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[26:12] | My cult is gonna be so pissed. Five! | 我的信徒会很生气的 小五 |
[26:15] | I told them we had until 2019. | 我告诉他们 我们会一起走到2019 |
[26:18] | We have until Monday. We have six days. | 到下周一为止 我们还有六天 |
[26:20] | Is it Vanya? | 是因为范娅吗 |
[26:21] | – Klaus. – What? It’s usually Vanya. | -克劳斯 -怎么了 通常都是因为范娅 |
[26:24] | Do you have any leads, Five? | 你有别的线索吗 小五 |
[26:26] | Yeah, we have one. | 对 我们有一条线索 |
[26:31] | – Holy shit, is that Dad? – Yeah. | -我靠 那是老爸吗 -对 |
[26:33] | – That’s him? – Standing on the grassy knoll. | -那是他吗 -站在草坡上 |
[26:35] | Diego and I have been trying to talk to Dad | 狄戈和我一直在尝试联系老爸 |
[26:37] | about what exactly this means. | 问问他这到底意味着什么 |
[26:39] | – So far, we’ve got nothing. – Not nothing. | -目前 我们一无所获 -并非一无所获 |
[26:41] | – We know he’s planning to kill Kennedy. – Maybe. | -我们知道他在计划谋杀肯尼迪 -也许吧 |
[26:43] | But we don’t know who or what sets doomsday in motion. | 但是我们不知道是谁或什么是关键点 |
[26:46] | Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. | 可能是肯尼迪 可能是完全与之无关的事 |
[26:49] | But if we know something changes the timeline, | 但我们若知道是什么改变了时间线 |
[26:51] | we have to make it right. | 我们就得把它改回来 |
[26:52] | Yeah, but how are we supposed to fix it, | 对 但我们又不知道哪里有问题 |
[26:53] | if we don’t know what’s broken? | 怎么改 |
[26:54] | Come on. Do the math. | 拜托 动动脑子 |
[26:55] | We know Dad’s having | 我们知道老爸在 |
[26:56] | shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people. | 同一些可疑人员开着可疑会议 |
[26:58] | We know he’s on the grassy knoll | 我们知道他三天后 |
[26:59] | in three days to kill the president. | 会在草坡刺杀总统 |
[27:01] | So I think we all know what we have to do. | 所以 我觉得大家都清楚自己该做什么 |
[27:06] | – Find Dad. – Kill Dad. | -找到老爸 -杀了老爸 |
[27:10] | None of us are supposed to be here, right? | 我们都不该在这里 对吧 |
[27:12] | I mean, what if it’s us? | 我的意思是 如果是因为我们呢 |
[27:14] | Has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline? | 这里有人有做过什么事扰乱了时间线吗 |
[27:23] | Diego’s been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald. | 狄戈在跟踪李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德 |
[27:25] | And you’re working for Jack Ruby. | 你在为杰克·鲁比工作 |
[27:26] | Allison has been very involved in local politics. | 艾莉森对当地的政治活动介入很深 |
[27:29] | – Okay, you started a cult. – Thank you! | -得了 你还开创了一个邪教 -谢谢 |
[27:32] | I’m… I’m just a… a nanny on a farm. | 我不过是个…在农场工作的保姆 |
[27:35] | I don’t have anything to do with all of that. | 我和这一切都没关系 |
[27:36] | Well, maybe you do, we just don’t know it yet. | 也许有 只是我们现在还不知道而已 |
[27:40] | Listen to yourselves. | 听听你们说的话 |
[27:41] | Everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy. | 我们新生活的所有事情都和肯尼迪有关 |
[27:43] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能只是个巧合 |
[27:44] | Luther works for Ruby, Allison is protesting the government, | 路瑟在为鲁比工作 艾莉森在反对政府 |
[27:47] | Dad is on the grassy knoll, Klaus is… | 老爸在草坡 克劳斯在… |
[27:50] | doing something weird and pervy but probably related. | 做些怪异又变态的事情 但可能也有关系 |
[27:53] | See, clearly, | 看 很明显 |
[27:54] | we were all sent back here for one special reason: | 我们回到这里 只有一个原因 |
[27:58] | saving John Fitzgerald Kennedy. | 拯救约翰·肯尼迪 |
[28:03] | 苏联袭击美国 肯尼迪宣布进入高度警备状态 | |
[28:04] | This is bigger than all of us. | 这比我们所有人都重要 |
[28:07] | Guys, you all die. | 各位 你们都死了 |
[28:09] | I was there. I saw it. | 我当时在场 我看到了 |
[28:12] | And I wanna forget it, but I can’t. | 我想忘了一切 但是做不到 |
[28:15] | I saw Russian nukes vaporize the world with all of you in it… | 我看见苏联的核武器毁灭了全世界 包括你们 |
[28:21] | in a war that never happened until we brought it here. | 全都毁于这场被我们带来的无妄之灾中 |
[28:23] | And Hazel gave his life to save us, | 黑泽尔为了救我们而牺牲 |
[28:26] | so you may need to shut up and just listen to me. | 所以你们能否闭嘴听我说 |
[28:29] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[28:30] | if the things we’ve experienced here are all connected. | 我们在这里经历的事是否都有关联 |
[28:34] | I don’t know if there’s a reason for everything. | 我不知道万事是否皆有因 |
[28:38] | But Dad will. | 但是老爸会知道 |
[28:40] | We need to talk to him | 我们要去见他 |
[28:41] | before everyone and everything we know is dead. | 不然我们认识的人和一切都会死光的 |
[28:44] | Okay, I’m out. | 好 我退出 |
[28:46] | Did you even hear me, Luther? | 你有听到我说话吗 路瑟 |
[28:47] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 听到了 |
[28:49] | I heard a 58-year-old man | 我听到一个58岁的老头 |
[28:50] | who still wants his daddy to come and fix everything. | 仍然希望他老爸来解决一切 |
[28:53] | Well, you can count me out. | 你不必算上我了 |
[28:56] | It’s time we all grew the hell up. | 我们是时候该长大了 |
[28:57] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[28:57] | – Luther! Come back. – Where you going? | -路瑟 回来 -你要去哪 |
[28:59] | Save it, Diego. | 省省吧 狄戈 |
[29:05] | No one leaves until we figure this out. | 在我们想出办法之前 谁也不准走 |
[29:12] | Jeez… | 天哪 |
[29:15] | When did the monkey learn how to fight dirty? | 那猴子啥时候学会打架玩阴招的 |
[29:23] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[29:40] | You know, I could really go for some tacos right now. Allison? | 我现在真的想吃玉米卷 艾莉森 |
[29:43] | – Tacos? – Shouldn’t we wait? | -吃玉米卷吗 -难道我们不该等等吗 |
[29:45] | You know those guys. | 你知道这帮人的 |
[29:46] | I mean, it could take forever for them to bro it out. | 他们可能要很久才能解决问题 |
[29:49] | Vanya, tacos? | 范娅 吃玉米卷吗 |
[29:51] | Is there any way that tacos are gonna cause the end of the world? | 玉米卷有可能会引发世界末日吗 |
[29:55] | I mean, there’s only one way to find out, right? | 试试才知道 对吧 |
[29:58] | – Sure is. – Let’s go! | -也是 -我们走 |
[30:04] | I’ve missed you all… | 我想死你们了 |
[30:07] | so much. | 真的 |
[30:14] | – What’s going on with you, big boy? – Leave me alone, Diego. | -你怎么了 大个子 -离我远点 狄戈 |
[30:17] | So, what, you’re just gonna sucker punch Five and haul ass? | 怎么 你打算痛扁小五之后开溜吗 |
[30:20] | Look, maybe trying to stop doomsday is exactly what starts it. | 也许试图阻止末日就是末日到来的原因 |
[30:23] | – Did you ever think of that? – So we do nothing? | -你有想过这点吗 -那我们坐以待毙吗 |
[30:26] | Since when are you a quitter? | 你什么时候开始轻言放弃了 |
[30:27] | Since the last time I destroyed the world | 从上次因为我高估了自己对世界的重要性 |
[30:29] | by overestimating my own importance. | 而毁了世界开始 |
[30:33] | So this is about you never living | 所以是因为你从来没有 |
[30:34] | up to the old man’s expectations bullshit? | 达到老爸期望之类的废话吗 |
[30:38] | Maybe. I don’t know, | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[30:39] | I mean, we’re all crazy where Dad’s concerned. | 一想到老爸 我们都会抓狂 |
[30:41] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[30:42] | He’s an asshole. I’m awesome. That’s very simple. | 他是个混蛋 我是个好人 再简单不过了 |
[30:44] | Have to understand that, okay? | 必须要明白这一点 |
[30:47] | Okay. | 那好 |
[30:49] | So why can’t you leave JFK alone? | 那你为什么不能别管约翰·肯尼迪 |
[30:53] | I’m a hero. | 我是个英雄 |
[30:55] | – Heroes stop crime. – No, no, no. | -英雄阻止犯罪 -不不不 |
[30:57] | No, Dad told you you’re a hero. | 不 老爸说你是英雄 |
[31:00] | Right? He told all of us. | 对吧 他和我们所有人都这么说 |
[31:02] | But what if he lied? | 但如果他说谎呢 |
[31:04] | What if we’re just a bunch of freaks | 如果我们只是一群怪胎 |
[31:06] | who have no business changing the world for everyone else? | 根本无责为其他人改变世界呢 |
[31:07] | No, everyone changes the world, Luther. | 不 每个人都会改变世界 路瑟 |
[31:10] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[31:12] | And it’s scary, but that’s kinda the deal. | 这很可怕 但就是如此 |
[31:15] | You know, you are so goddamn big, | 你块头这么大 |
[31:18] | sometimes I forget what a sensitive bastard you are. | 有时我都忘了你是个多愁善感的混蛋 |
[31:24] | It’s all gonna work out. | 会有办法的 |
[31:27] | – We’re on the right path. – Yeah? How do you know? | -我们的方向是正确的 -你怎么知道 |
[31:31] | There’s a long, black car | 从我们离开埃利奥特家起 |
[31:32] | that’s been following us since we left Elliott’s. | 那辆黑色加长汽车就一直跟着我们 |
[31:34] | Six o’clock. | 就在你身后 |
[32:06] | “To my pursuers: I… | “至追踪我之人 我…” |
[32:09] | – Reginald Hargreeves…” -What? | -“雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯” -什么 |
[32:11] | “…request the pleasure of your company for a light supper | “诚挚邀请你们吃一顿便饭” |
[32:14] | on the 20th of November, 1963, half past seven o’clock, | “就定在1963年11月20日七点半” |
[32:18] | 1624 Magnolia Street.” | “白玉兰街1624号” |
[32:22] | A “Light” supper? | “扁”饭 |
[32:31] | The nerve of that man. | 那个人真有胆量 |
[32:32] | I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he’s on a warpath. | 只要做错一件事 他就会开战 |
[32:35] | I mean, doesn’t know who I am? | 他不知道我是谁吗 |
[32:37] | No, no. No, Ray, you know exactly who I am. | 不不不 雷 你知道我是谁 |
[32:40] | – You just can’t handle it. – Pew, pew. | -你知道无法应付罢了 -啾啾 |
[32:42] | – I’m protecting him. – Pew, pew. | -我在保护他 -啾啾 |
[32:43] | From what? | 保护他什么 |
[32:45] | The end of the world, for one. | 世界末日是其一 |
[32:47] | Is the world really gonna end in six days? | 世界真的会在六天后毁灭吗 |
[32:51] | Well, it did last time, | 上次就是 |
[32:53] | and we did everything Five could think of to stop it. | 为了阻止末日 小五想到的我们都照做了 |
[32:55] | Hey, wouldn’t it be weird if Five grew up all hot? | 如果小五长大得帅气逼人 不会很奇怪吗 |
[32:59] | – Wouldn’t that be weird? – What? | -那样不会很奇怪吗 -什么 |
[33:02] | Please, Miss “Luther was my lover.” | 拜托 “我爱路瑟”小姐 |
[33:05] | We have never even kissed. | 我们都没亲过 |
[33:06] | Yeah, but you guys were making little sick moon-dog eyes | 但是你们在整个青春期 |
[33:10] | at each other all through puberty | 吃早饭之类的时候 |
[33:12] | and breakfasts and all that. | 都一直深情对望 |
[33:15] | Aren’t we all brothers and sisters, or…? | 我们不都是兄弟姐妹吗 还是说… |
[33:17] | Well… technically, it– | 理论上说 是… |
[33:19] | “Technically”? | “理论上说” |
[33:20] | If you have to word… use the word “Technically,” | 如果必须要用到”理论上说”这个词 |
[33:23] | you’re already in trouble. | 你就已经有麻烦了 |
[33:25] | Okay, can… can we focus? | 我们能言归正传吗 |
[33:28] | I mean, clearly we’re not saving the world tonight, | 显然我们今晚不会拯救世界 |
[33:30] | but maybe, maybe, | 但是也许 |
[33:31] | we could at least try to save my marriage. | 我们至少可以试试拯救我的婚姻 |
[33:33] | No! | 不行 |
[33:35] | No, because that’s like… | 不行 因为那就像是… |
[33:38] | that’s like asking a nun how to hump someone’s leg. | 像是问尼姑怎么跟人上床一样不可能 |
[33:42] | I mean, who in this room knows shit about relationships? | 这屋里有谁了解感情的事 |
[33:44] | This one? | 这个懂吗 |
[33:45] | In secret love with some farm Frau. | 和农妇搞地下情 |
[33:48] | Her name’s Sissy. | 她叫西西 |
[33:49] | Which is an improvement on her previous love interest, | 比起她之前的连环杀手爱人 |
[33:52] | – the serial killer. – What? | -算是有进步了 -什么 |
[33:53] | – Meanwhile, I’m carrying a torch… – Later. | -同时 我要暗恋着 -晚点和你说 |
[33:56] | …for a soldier I haven’t technically met yet, | 一个理论上我还没见过的士兵 |
[33:59] | and Luther is in love with his sister. | 而路瑟爱着他的妹妹 |
[34:01] | Okay, again, we are not biological. | 好吧 再说一遍 我们没有血缘关系 |
[34:04] | Face it, the healthiest long-term relationship in this family | 承认吧 这家里持续时间最长 最健康的 |
[34:08] | was when Five was banging that mannequin. | 恋爱关系就是五号和他那个人体模特了 |
[34:11] | The only thing the Umbrella Academy knows about love… | 伞学院的人对爱的了解… |
[34:17] | is how to screw it up. | 仅限于怎么搞砸它 |
[34:19] | – You’re listening to KBOX, Dallas. – Cheers. | -你正在收听的是达拉斯KBOX电台 -干杯 |
[34:23] | How do you guys deal with this? | 你们都是怎么自处的 |
[34:25] | What? | 什么 |
[34:26] | I mean, all of it. The time travel, | 所有这些事 时间穿梭 |
[34:29] | seeing the dead, the end of the world. | 看到鬼魂 还有世界末日 |
[34:30] | Well, I get really high. | 我靠嗑药嗑嗨 |
[34:32] | Allison… Allison… | 艾莉森…艾莉森… |
[34:34] | …lies to herself. | 一直自欺欺人 |
[34:37] | And you suppress all your emotions deep, deep down | 而你则把所有的感情都深深地压制下去 |
[34:41] | until you… you blow shit up. | 直到你受不了…直接喷发 |
[34:44] | Yeah, I’d really like to not do that anymore. | 好吧 我真心希望不会重蹈覆辙 |
[34:47] | Well, you’ve got six days, missy. | 那你还有六天时间 小姑娘 |
[34:50] | What the hell are we supposed to do with six days? | 六天时间还够我们做什么 |
[34:52] | Party? | 狂欢 |
[34:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:55] | I’m gonna tell Sissy that I love her. | 我要告诉西西 我爱她 |
[34:59] | I don’t want any secrets. | 我不想再隐藏任何秘密了 |
[35:02] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[35:03] | Yeah. | 说得对 |
[35:04] | Yeah, yeah, you’re right. | 没错 没错 你说得对 |
[35:05] | Yes, ’cause, you know, if… if it’s all gonna go tits-up, | 是的 因为如果…如果我们都要死的话 |
[35:09] | the least I could do is be honest with my husband. | 至少我可以向我丈夫坦白 |
[35:12] | Oh… does that mean I have to face my cult? | 这么说我还得回去面对我的邪教吗 |
[35:15] | I just hate group breakups. | 我真的很讨厌解散团体 |
[35:16] | It’s why I stopped dating twins. | 所以我才不再跟双胞胎约会 |
[35:19] | This family’s amazing. | 咱们这家人真是绝了 |
[35:22] | – Yeah, sure. – Okay, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | -是啊 当然了 -好了 可别高兴得太早 |
[35:24] | Come here, Vanya. | 过来 范娅 |
[35:26] | Come on. | 来 |
[35:27] | Get over here. | 快过来 |
[35:29] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[35:33] | Oh! You guys! | 你们俩听 |
[35:34] | I love this song! | 我很喜欢这首歌 |
[38:42] | What’s your game, crazy lady? | 你到底想干什么 疯婆子 |
[38:44] | Who cares? You said if you saw me again, you’d kill me. | 谁在乎 你说过如果你再见到我就会杀了我 |
[38:46] | – Oh, I remember. – Well, come on, big talker. | -我记得 -那动手吧 别光说不练 |
[38:48] | – Let’s get this done. – All right. | -我们速战速决 -好啊 |
[39:27] | I’m waiting. | 我还等着呢 |
[39:36] | Fed up yet, Five? | 已经累了吗 五号 |
[40:01] | You’re better than I thought. | 你比我想象的要厉害 |
[40:03] | And you are entirely average. | 而你的资质实在是太平庸了 |
[40:07] | You can come out now. | 你现在可以出来了 |
[40:13] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:16] | You figured it out. | 你发现了 |
[40:17] | Well, it wasn’t very hard. | 这又不是很难 |
[40:19] | She fights like every one of you Commission drones. | 她跟你们时间局走狗的招式路数很像 |
[40:24] | No matter, here we are. | 无所谓了 我们总算见面了 |
[40:26] | Together again. | 再一次相聚 |
[40:28] | I’ve gotta ask… | 我想问… |
[40:30] | did you miss me, you little shit? | 你有没有想过我 你个小混蛋 |
[40:51] | Sissy. | 西西 |
[40:52] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[40:53] | Don’t sneak up on me like that. | 别再那样偷偷离开我了 |
[40:55] | Where have you been? | 你都去哪了 |
[40:57] | Uh, family reunion. | 和家人团聚了 |
[40:58] | Are you… drunk? | 你…喝醉了吗 |
[41:02] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[41:06] | What matters is I have feelings… okay? | 重要的是我对你有感觉…明白吗 |
[41:11] | And I… I feel things for you. | 我…我对你有感觉 |
[41:12] | – Vanya, now’s not a good time. – No. Now’s the only time. | -范娅 现在不是时候 -不 我只能现在说了 |
[41:15] | ‘Cause how much time do we have left? | 因为谁知道我们还剩下多少时间 |
[41:17] | We could have years, we could have days, | 也许我们还有好多年 也许就只有几天了 |
[41:19] | but we only have one life. | 但不管怎样我们都只有这一生 |
[41:21] | And we gotta go with our hearts. | 所以我们得听从我们内心的声音 |
[41:22] | And my heart wants to go with you. | 我的心意就是想和你一起走 |
[41:24] | Sissy! | 西西 |
[41:26] | What happened to that beer, girl? | 啤酒怎么还没拿来 姑娘 |
[41:28] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[41:29] | You caught me naked as a jaybird. | 一丝不挂的我被你看光光了 |
[41:33] | I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. | 我估计这事迟早会发生的 |
[41:36] | That’s all right. | 所以没关系 |
[41:38] | You’re part of the family. | 你也是家里的一员 |
[41:44] | Don’t you dawdle, now. | 别磨蹭 快来 |
[41:54] | You slept with him? | 你和他睡了 |
[41:56] | He’s still my husband. | 他还是我丈夫 |
[41:57] | Who you don’t love anymore. | 可你不再爱他了 |
[41:59] | Just be a little patient | 你耐心一点 |
[42:00] | – while I figure things– – What is there to figure out? | -我还有很多事情要想 -你还有什么要想 |
[42:03] | I see you. I see you miserable. | 我都看到了 我看到你有多痛苦 |
[42:05] | – Who gets to be happy all the time? – We can! | -哪家夫妻能一直幸福开心 -我们能 |
[42:07] | We were just talking about leaving. | 我们之前还说要一起离开 |
[42:09] | Honey, that was just morning talk, | 亲爱的 那只是早上说的话 |
[42:11] | lies we tell each other to get through the damn day. | 为了能熬过这一天而向彼此撒的谎 |
[42:14] | We don’t get to live our fantasies. | 我们不可能过上那种梦想的生活 |
[42:21] | You know, Vanya… | 你知道吗 范娅… |
[42:23] | …maybe when you can remember | 也许等到你能记起来 |
[42:25] | what your real life was like, | 你的真实生活是什么样的时候 |
[42:26] | you’ll feel less inclined to tell people how to live theirs. | 你就不会那么想告诉别人怎么去生活了 |
[42:29] | You know nothing of the pressures I’m under. | 你完全不知道我的压力有多大 |
[42:33] | I know we’re running out of time for you to be brave. | 我只知道我们已经没时间让你重拾勇气了 |
[42:36] | What does that mean? | 这句话是什么意思 |
[42:38] | Six days. | 六天 |
[42:40] | We’ve got six days. | 我们还剩六天时间 |
[42:41] | – Six days until what? – I can’t explain, okay? | -什么还剩六天 -我解释不了 好吗 |
[42:44] | – Just, we need to go now, please. – Vanya. | -我们必须马上走 求你了 -范娅 |
[42:47] | – Please, come. Please– – Vanya. Vanya. Vanya! | -求你跟我走 求你了 -范娅 范娅 范娅 |
[42:49] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[43:04] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[43:06] | Vanya, wait! | 范娅 等等 |
[44:12] | 至追踪我之人 我 雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯 诚挚邀请你们吃一顿便饭 就定在1963年11月20日七点半 白玉兰街1624号 | |
[44:50] | Daddy’s home. | 老子回来了 |
[44:58] | Ray? | 雷 |
[44:59] | Sit your ass down. | 你给老娘坐下 |
[45:00] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[45:02] | Now, I… I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and… | 其实…我这段时间想了很多… |
[45:05] | and I’ve decided… | 所以我决定了… |
[45:10] | …I’m gonna tell you everything. | 我要向你坦白一切 |