时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Vanya’s in the room at the end of the hall. | 范娅在走廊尽头的房间里 |
[00:23] | How do you propose we get to her? | 你觉得我们应该怎么走到她那去 |
[00:25] | I haven’t figured that one out yet. | 我还没想好怎么办 |
[00:26] | – You can count me out. – Klaus! | -你们别带上我吧 -克劳斯 |
[00:28] | – What? – You guys should save her. | -怎么回事 -你们应该去救她 |
[00:29] | You’re great at all the hero shit. | 你们都那么会逞英雄 |
[00:31] | – Oh, Klaus! – Listen, listen. Vanya would understand | -克劳斯 -听着 范娅会理解的 |
[00:34] | ’cause she has realistic expectations of what I am. | 因为她知道我就是这副没用的德行 |
[00:38] | And what I am is sexy trash. | 我就个中看不中用的垃圾 |
[00:40] | You’re a big pussy, that’s what you are. | 你就是个窝囊废 |
[00:41] | Guys, now is not the time. | 各位 现在不是争吵的时候 |
[00:43] | Why? Because I don’t wanna die? Who does? | 怎么了 就因为我不想死吗 谁想死啊 |
[00:46] | And martyrs aren’t around to enjoy the victory party | 成了烈士就不能享受胜利派对 |
[00:49] | ’cause they’re dead! | 因为他们都死了 |
[00:50] | – You are going out there… – I’m not! Go away! | -你给我滚出去 -我不出去 走开 |
[00:52] | …or I’m gonna beat you, | 不然我就揍死你 |
[00:53] | – and not the way you like it! – That’s my cue. | -而且你不会喜欢那种滋味 -该我登场了 |
[00:56] | – Hey! Allison! – No! Allison! | -艾莉森 -不 艾莉森 |
[01:02] | Vanya! | 范娅 |
[01:05] | Vanya! | 范娅 |
[01:23] | All right. I’m going. | 好吧 我去 |
[01:25] | – No, wait, wait, wait, wait. – What? | -别 等等 -怎么了 |
[01:26] | If you don’t make it back, | 你要是回不来的话 |
[01:28] | there’s one thing that I need to tell you. | 我得先告诉你件事情 |
[01:30] | – I don’t have time for this. – Please. | -我现在没空听你说这些 -求你了 |
[01:32] | What? | 什么事 |
[01:33] | You look like Antonio Banderas with the long hair. | 你留长发很像安东尼奥·班德拉斯 |
[01:38] | I just thought you should know. | 我就是觉得你得知道一下 |
[01:42] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[02:15] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[02:18] | I’m not gonna make it! | 我不行了 |
[02:20] | It’s up to you, buddy! | 靠你了 兄弟 |
[02:21] | You gotta save the world! | 你得拯救世界 |
[02:23] | No, Diego, that’s a terrible idea! | 不 狄戈 这主意糟透了 |
[02:40] | Okay, Klaus. | 行的 克劳斯 |
[02:42] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[02:43] | You fought in Vietnam. | 你可是在越南打过仗的 |
[02:45] | You survived a family of seven. | 你在一个七口之家活了下来 |
[02:48] | And you once wore a sarong to a fraternity party | 你曾经还穿着莎笼参加兄弟会派对 |
[02:53] | and got a shitload of numbers. | 还要到了一堆电话号码 |
[04:32] | All right, just be cool | 好 放轻松 |
[04:34] | till I finish the job on the grassy knoll. | 等我完成在草坡的工作 |
[04:36] | We’ll get the time math and I’ll ice the squirt. | 我们会算准时间 然后让那个小垃圾歇菜 |
[04:39] | I just wish there was another way, you know? | 我只是希望有别的办法 你明白吗 |
[04:42] | – There isn’t. Look at him. – What are you looking at? | -没有其他的办法了 你看他 -你在看什么 |
[04:44] | – Look. – See something funny? | -看吧 -看到什么好笑的东西了吗 |
[04:46] | Worst case of paradox psychosis I ever seen. | 这是我见过的最严重的矛盾性精神错乱了 |
[04:51] | Eh… What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:52] | – Well, I… feel bad for him. You know? – Mind your business! | -我为他感到难过 你明白吗 -少管闲事 |
[04:55] | – Or I’ll give you something to stare at. – He’s just a little guy. | -不然我要你好看 -他还只是个小家伙 |
[04:58] | Everybody’s a little guy to you. | 你看谁都像是个小家伙 |
[04:59] | – You wish you could pull off these shorts! – You look like King Kong | – 你希望自己能脱裤子 -你就像是金刚 |
[05:01] | and the Hitler Youth had a baby. | 和希特勒青年团生的孩子 |
[05:04] | Luther, I… I don’t have time for you to tuck and squeeze here. | 路瑟 我没空跟你在这磨叽了 |
[05:07] | Can I count on you to keep him under control? | 我能放心你把他控制住吗 |
[05:12] | – Yeah, I’ll do my best, yeah. – All right. | -当然 我会尽全力的 -好 |
[05:18] | Hey, brother. How you doing? | 哥们 你好吗 |
[05:22] | – He’s gonna kill me, isn’t he? – What? | -他打算杀了我 对吗 -什么 |
[05:26] | What, him? | 他吗 |
[05:28] | He’s gonna kill you? | 他要杀了你吗 |
[05:29] | – Yeah, right. – That’s ridiculous. | -对啊 -太荒谬了 |
[05:32] | You know, you’re a terrible liar, Luther. | 你知道吗 你真的不会说谎 路瑟 |
[05:34] | You’re a worse liar than you are a spotter. | 你骗人的伎俩还不如当盯梢 |
[05:36] | Okay, whose fault is that? | 好了 这是谁的错 |
[05:37] | What good is having a spotter if you won’t even listen to him? | 你要是肯听话我还要当盯梢的吗 |
[05:40] | So you admit you’re conspiring against me? | 所以你承认你们在密谋对付我 |
[05:41] | Do… Do you admit that you’re suffering from paradox psychosis? | 那你承认你患有矛盾性精神错乱吗 |
[05:44] | All I’m suffering from is bracing clarity | 我很清楚我现在只遭受着 |
[05:47] | about you and your murderous intentions. | 你们企图杀了我的痛苦 |
[05:48] | Look, it’s not like he’s gonna “kill you” kill you. | 听着 我们杀你不是真的要杀你 |
[05:51] | He just wants to kill a, um… | 我们只是想杀掉你其中一个 |
[05:53] | – version of you. – But I am that version of me. | 一个版本 -但是我就是你们要杀的这个版本 |
[05:56] | Hey, I don’t love it, either, | 我也不想这样 |
[05:58] | but he’s actually got a pretty good plan. | 但是他已经做好了一个很不错的计划 |
[06:00] | What? The one where you guys off me | 怎么 你们想杀了我 |
[06:02] | and then jump to 2019 to save the world? | 然后回到2019拯救世界吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah, wait, how did you know that? | 对啊 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[06:07] | Because I’m him, and that is exactly what I would do | 因为我就是他 如果我想杀了自己的话 |
[06:10] | if I were trying to kill me! | 我完全就会按那样子做 |
[06:11] | Okay, all I know is we’ve got one Five too many, | 好了 我知道我们多了个小五 |
[06:13] | – and you’re the one acting like a maniac. – Maniac? | – 那个疯子一样的人就是你 -疯子 |
[06:16] | Luther, you have seen nothing. | 路瑟 你还什么都没见识过呢 |
[06:18] | If you want a maniac, I will show you maniac. | 你想看疯子 我就让你看看疯子什么样 |
[06:22] | Okay, as your spotter, | 好吧 作为给你盯梢的 |
[06:23] | I think the best thing I can do for you right now | 我认为现在能为你做的最好的事就是 |
[06:25] | is put you out of your misery. | 帮你结束痛苦 |
[06:26] | Okay, Luther, listen. | 好吧 路瑟 听我说 |
[06:28] | I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority, | 我知道你脆弱的心智只听从长者和权威者 |
[06:32] | so listen very closely. | 所以你给我仔细听好了 |
[06:34] | Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues, | 你又一次出现了恋父情结 |
[06:38] | this time with your own brother, | 只不过这一次的对象是你的弟弟 |
[06:40] | which honestly is making me a bit crazy. | 说实话 你这样子也快把我逼疯了 |
[06:42] | I’m 14 days older than him. | 我可比他要老十四天 |
[06:46] | I have seniority here. | 我们之中 我才是年长的那个 |
[06:48] | So it is me you should be listening to, Luther. | 所以你应该听我的话 路瑟 |
[06:51] | I’m the daddy here! | 我才是这里的老大 |
[06:55] | How’s it going? | 你们好吗 |
[06:57] | Five, please, you’re being unseemly. | 小五 拜托 你这也太没礼貌了 |
[07:00] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[07:01] | I admit there is a possibility that I may not be in my fully… | 我承认我现在有可能并没有处在… |
[07:06] | – right mind right now. – Okay, good. | -自己的最佳状态 -好的 很好 |
[07:08] | – But whatever I’ve got, he’s got it too. – What? | -但不论我发生了什么 他也会有 -什么 |
[07:11] | You two quit grab-assing. We’re here. | 你们俩不要别磨蹭了 我们到了 |
[07:23] | Flatulence. Stage four. | 肠胃胀气 第四阶段 |
[07:25] | See? What’s your plan now, bucko? | 看到了吧 你现在打算怎么办 小伙子 |
[07:31] | That was just lunch, all right? Shut up. | 午饭没消化好而已 好吗 闭嘴 |
[07:46] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[07:48] | I want that hem straight enough to cut throats. | 我希望褶边笔直到可以割喉 |
[07:57] | Nice frock. | 裙子很漂亮 |
[07:59] | Is this a swearing in or a… a coronation? | 这是为了去宣誓就职还是为了…加冕礼 |
[08:02] | How’s your new hire working out? | 你的新搭档干得怎么样 |
[08:04] | I heard he lasted all of ten minutes in orientation | 我听说他在职前培训会上足足坚持了十分钟 |
[08:07] | before he started running amok. | 然后才开始搞事 |
[08:09] | Oh, you know boys. | 男孩子嘛 |
[08:10] | He’s probably around here somewhere | 他很可能就在附近某个地方 |
[08:11] | eating a… a very large sandwich. | 吃一份…非常大的三明治 |
[08:14] | Mm-hmm. Herb! | 赫布 |
[08:19] | Tell Lila what you told me. | 告诉莱拉你跟我说过的事 |
[08:22] | I, uh, didn’t actually offer it up. | 其实我不是主动来上报的 |
[08:26] | You put a knife to my throat. | 你拿刀抵着我的喉咙逼我说的 |
[08:27] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[08:29] | Diego commandeered the Infinite Switchboard, | 迭戈强占了无限总机 |
[08:32] | then hijacked a briefcase… | 然后抢走了一个手提箱… |
[08:34] | and left the Commission. | 最后离开了时间局 |
[08:36] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[08:37] | He also held a knife to my throat. | 他也拿刀抵过我的喉咙 |
[08:41] | I knew he was a grifting little gonad. | 我早就知道他就是个骗人的混蛋 |
[08:43] | So, what are you gonna do about him? | 那你打算怎么处理他 |
[08:47] | Me? | 我 |
[08:49] | Your puppy, your responsibility. | 你招的人 你去负责 |
[08:51] | Or are you forgetting our little agreement? | 难道你忘记我们之间的小约定了吗 |
[08:54] | You only let him stay hoping I’d have to kill him. | 你之所以让他留下来 只是希望能逼我杀了他 |
[08:58] | Was this all a test? | 这些都是测试吗 |
[08:59] | Everything is a test, darling. | 所有事都是测试 亲爱的 |
[09:01] | The question is… | 问题在于… |
[09:04] | …why are you failing it? | 你为什么要搞砸呢 |
[09:08] | I’m not failing. | 我不会搞砸的 |
[09:10] | Let me handle it my way. | 我会用我的方法解决的 |
[09:11] | Does your way include decapitation? | 你的方法包括斩首吗 |
[09:13] | Quartering, boiling, | 四裂肢体 煮熟 |
[09:14] | thumbscrews, burning at the stake, or Chinese water torture? | 拇指夹 火刑 或者中国的水刑 |
[09:19] | I wanna let him go. | 我想放他走 |
[09:21] | Peons… | 闲杂人等… |
[09:24] | out. | 都出去 |
[09:44] | Darling, blood is thicker than water, but… | 亲爱的 血浓于水 不过… |
[09:47] | you can drown in either, Lila. | 任意一样都能淹死你 莱拉 |
[09:50] | I am officially about to become | 我马上就要正式成为 |
[09:53] | the most powerful woman in time, | 时间里最有权势的女人了 |
[09:56] | and you will be my right hand. | 而你会成为我的得力亲信 |
[09:59] | But I need to know… | 但是我必须确定… |
[10:02] | …that I can trust you… | 自己能相信你… |
[10:04] | at all times… | 不论何时… |
[10:07] | in all ways. | 不论何地 |
[10:12] | You can. | 你可以 |
[10:29] | 740… 41…42… 740… 41… 42… | |
[10:32] | 743. | 743号 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 很好 |
[11:40] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[11:44] | What’s wrong, baby? | 你怎么了 宝贝 |
[11:45] | How do I help you? | 我该怎么帮你 |
[11:47] | Please, I don’t know what to do. Jesus. | 我不知道该怎么办 天哪 |
[11:49] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:50] | No, I just found him this way. | 不知道 我刚刚发现他这个样子 |
[11:51] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[11:55] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[11:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[11:59] | Oh, Harlan. | 哈兰 |
[12:00] | What the hell did she do to our boy? | 她到底把我们儿子怎么了 |
[12:03] | Carl! Carl, what are you doing? | 卡尔 卡尔 你要干什么 |
[12:05] | Something I should’ve done a long time ago! | 我很久以前就该这么做了 |
[12:07] | – Carl, no! – Time to get him the help he needs! | -卡尔 不要 -他需要帮助 是时候了 |
[12:08] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[12:10] | No, he doesn’t belong in one of those places! | 不 他不属于那些地方 |
[12:13] | Hold on, Harlan. | 坚持住 哈兰 |
[12:15] | Gonna get you some help. | 马上就找人救你 |
[12:17] | No matter what your mama says. | 不管你妈妈说什么 |
[12:27] | All right… | 好了 |
[12:44] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[12:45] | Sissy, don’t be a fool. | 西西 别傻了 |
[12:48] | You aren’t gonna take my son from me. | 你别想把我儿子从我身边抢走 |
[12:50] | They’ll never give him back. | 他们再也不会让我见到他了 |
[12:51] | Well, maybe you don’t deserve him anymore. | 或许你不配再继续带他了 |
[12:57] | Maybe you should watch how you talk to me for once. | 或许你这次应该注意跟我说话的方式 |
[13:04] | The timeline is your lifeline. | 时间线就是你的生命线 |
[13:09] | All right, sweaty gerbil man. | 好了 你这个满头大汗的小沙老鼠 |
[13:11] | Tell me where Diego went | 告诉我狄戈去哪了 |
[13:13] | or I’ll staple your colon to your nose | 否则我就把你的结肠跟鼻子连一起 |
[13:14] | and let you die on your own farts. | 让你自己放屁熏死自己 |
[13:16] | That’s… so… vivid. | 你说的好生动啊 |
[13:18] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! No, no, no! | 等等 等等 不不不 |
[13:19] | I’m on your side. No, I helped him escape. | 我站在你这边 不 我帮助他逃走的 |
[13:23] | If you… | 如果你… |
[13:24] | Escape? | 逃走 |
[13:26] | Well, he was supposed to stay here with me. Where did he go? | 但他应该和我待在这里 他去哪了 |
[13:29] | Back to help his family. | 回去帮助他的家人了 |
[13:32] | Are you really going to kill him? | 你真要杀了他吗 |
[13:35] | Of course not. I love him. | 当然不会 我爱他 |
[13:37] | Oh, that’s– | 这可真是… |
[13:38] | Say a word and I’ll crush you. | 敢说去一个字 我就捏死你 |
[13:40] | I won’t. | 我不说 |
[13:42] | I swear, I won’t. | 我发誓 我啥都不说 |
[13:47] | Uh, wait. | 等一下 |
[13:49] | I hate to rain on your parade, | 我不想扫了您的雅兴 |
[13:50] | but there’s something I have to show you. | 但我得给您看点东西 |
[13:53] | Something big. | 很重要[大]的东西 |
[13:56] | Wait, no. | 别急 不是 |
[13:57] | It’s… | 是… |
[13:59] | It’s this. | 这个 |
[14:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[14:21] | …the Dallas-Fort Worth area broadcast, | 达拉斯沃斯堡地区广播电台为您带来 |
[14:24] | here to bring you a special description | 为您带来约翰·肯尼迪总统 |
[14:26] | of the arrival of President John F. Kennedy. | 抵达本市的特别报道 |
[14:30] | – At this moment, three special… This is my favorite part. | -此刻 三个特别的…-这是我最爱的部分 |
[14:34] | The calm before the storm. | 暴风雨前的宁静 |
[14:41] | Look. The briefcase. | 看 手提箱 |
[14:43] | No, don’t. You won’t be able to get there in time. | 别去 你根本来不及走到那 |
[14:46] | Of course I will. | 我肯定能 |
[14:48] | This is our only chance. | 成败在此一举 |
[14:49] | Hey, uh, just remind me… | 你帮我想想 |
[14:52] | …what was the final stage of paradox psychosis again? | 矛盾性精神错乱的最后一个阶段是什么 |
[14:54] | Homicidal rage. | 杀人狂怒 |
[14:56] | Right. | 对 |
[14:57] | That’s great. | 真好啊 |
[15:01] | Five, listen to me. I… | 小五 你听我说 我… |
[15:02] | No. No! | 不 别去 |
[15:08] | Oh… shit. | 完蛋 |
[15:09] | Bad idea, shit-heel. | 这主意可不好 傻货 |
[15:13] | Stop it! All right? | 住手 行不行 |
[15:16] | The both of you. | 你俩都是 |
[15:17] | Pull it together. | 我们要齐心协力 |
[15:19] | Now, Kennedy is gonna be coming around that corner any minute. | 现在肯尼迪随时都有可能走到那个拐角 |
[15:22] | Okay? So, everyone, let’s just take a deep breath… | 大家深呼吸 好吗 |
[15:29] | Now, we’re all family here, okay? | 我们是一家人 好吗 |
[15:31] | So can we all just try to get along for a few more minutes? | 我们就再努力和平相处几分钟行不行 |
[15:37] | You want it? | 你想动手吗 |
[15:38] | Go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[15:39] | What’s that? | 干什么 |
[15:44] | Shit. | 操 |
[15:46] | Now… Where were we? | 现在 我们刚到哪一步 |
[15:52] | Look, Mama, fireworks. | 妈妈快看 有烟花 |
[15:56] | Come on, sweetie. We’ll be late for the parade. | 宝贝快来 我们要赶不上游行了 |
[16:30] | Would you please– | 你俩能不能… |
[16:36] | I’m getting really sick of this! | 我真的受够了 |
[16:52] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[17:59] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[18:07] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[18:16] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[18:20] | And I’m doing it again, aren’t I? | 而且我又这样了 是吗 |
[18:26] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么回事 |
[18:30] | Why can’t I control myself like the rest of you guys? | 为什么我不能像你们一样控制自己 |
[18:34] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[18:35] | You can go back. There’s still time. | 你可以回去 还有时间 |
[18:37] | I don’t deserve to live. | 我根本就不配活着 |
[18:40] | I killed Pogo. | 我杀了伯格 |
[18:42] | I almost killed Allison. | 我差点杀了艾莉森 |
[18:46] | I destroyed the world. | 我毁了这个世界 |
[18:50] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[18:57] | Dad treated you like a bomb before you ever were one. | 爸爸一直都把你当炸弹来对待 当时你还不是 |
[19:02] | He was… so scared of your power, he never let you use it. | 他非常害怕你的能力 从不让你用它 |
[19:07] | Drugged you up, kept you numb for years. | 他给你下药 让你麻瓜了很多年 |
[19:12] | That’s messed up, Vanya. | 这糟透了 范娅 |
[19:16] | No wonder you couldn’t control it. | 难怪你无法控制它 |
[19:20] | Dad couldn’t handle your anger. | 爸爸无法控制你的愤怒 |
[19:23] | That doesn’t mean you can’t. | 不代表你也无法控制 |
[19:25] | And maybe you have a right to be | 也许你有权生气 |
[19:27] | pissed off and sad and messed up, but… | 悲伤 活得一团糟 但… |
[19:33] | …it’s a shitty world full of shitty people sometimes. | 有时这就是个充斥着混蛋的糟糕世界 |
[19:40] | You aren’t a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[19:42] | You’re my sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[19:44] | And right now, our siblings are risking everything out there | 而现在 我们的兄弟姐妹正在外面 |
[19:47] | trying to save you. | 不顾一切地救你 |
[19:51] | You aren’t alone at the table anymore, Vanya. | 你不再是独自一人 范娅 |
[19:56] | You can do this. | 你可以做到 |
[20:11] | Ben, what’s happening to you? | 本 你怎么了 |
[20:16] | I can’t go back with you. | 我不能跟你一起回去 |
[20:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:22] | – I’m hurting you, aren’t I? – It’s not your fault. | -我伤害了你 是吗 -这不是你的错 |
[20:25] | I’ve been holding on as long as I can in here, but… | 我已经在这里坚持了很久 但… |
[20:30] | – You shouldn’t have come for me. – Vanya… | -你不该来找我 -范娅 |
[20:33] | I died 17 years ago. | 我17年前就去世了 |
[20:37] | All the rest of this… | 现在的这一切 |
[20:40] | these years with Klaus… | 和克劳斯一起的这些年 |
[20:44] | it’s all been gravy. | 都是我赚的 |
[20:49] | At least this time I get to say goodbye. | 至少这次 我可以说再见了 |
[20:56] | – Can I ask you a weird favor? – Anything. | -我有个不情之请 -尽管说 |
[21:00] | Can you hug me as I go? | 我走时你能抱着我吗 |
[21:03] | It’s been a long time since– | 我已经很久没有… |
[21:16] | Tell Klaus something for me, will you? | 帮我给克劳斯带个话 好吗 |
[21:54] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[22:01] | Whatcha gonna do, Sissy? | 你要干什么 西西 |
[22:03] | You gonna shoot me? | 你要朝我开枪吗 |
[22:04] | I don’t wanna hurt you, but you need to give me back my boy. | 我不想伤害你 但你得把儿子还给我 |
[22:08] | Well, he’s our boy. Maybe you and Vanya have forgotten that. | 他是我们的儿子 也许你跟范娅已经忘了这点 |
[22:12] | – Vanya’s got nothin’ to do with this. – Oh, really? | -范娅跟这事没关系 -是吗 |
[22:15] | Well, we were just fine till that Russian she-devil showed up. | 那个俄罗斯女魔头出现之前 我们过得很好 |
[22:18] | We weren’t “fine,” Carl. | 我们不好 卡尔 |
[22:21] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[22:22] | Sayin’ a lie over and over doesn’t make it true. | 谎言说再多次也不会变成真的 |
[22:26] | What? You love her? | 怎么 你爱她吗 |
[22:29] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[22:30] | Some girl from nowhere? | 突然冒出来的一个女孩 |
[22:33] | Probably a Communist, who you hit with your car. | 也许是个共产党 你开车撞到的人 |
[22:39] | Yeah, Carl. | 对 卡尔 |
[22:43] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[22:47] | So you should just let me go. | 所以你应该让我走 |
[22:49] | I did right by you! | 我对你够好了 |
[22:53] | I worked hard. | 我努力工作 |
[22:55] | I was faithful. | 我没出轨 |
[22:57] | I never blamed you for the boy. | 我从没因为儿子的事怪过你 |
[23:01] | I stayed! | 我留下了 |
[23:03] | You don’t get to ask for more than that. | 你不能要求更多了 |
[23:08] | I’m askin’, Carl. | 我在请求 卡尔 |
[23:12] | Just not from you. | 但不是向你请求 |
[23:20] | Harlan, baby, you get in the house now, you hear? | 哈兰 宝贝 你先进屋 听到了吗 |
[23:23] | Boy, you come here. | 儿子 你到这来 |
[23:26] | Better he sees who his mama really is. | 最好让他看清妈妈的真面目 |
[23:29] | How she wants to break up the family. | 她有多想拆散这个家 |
[23:30] | You leave him be. This is between us. | 你别扯上他 这是我们之间的事 |
[23:36] | Harlan… | 哈兰 |
[23:37] | Harlan, it’s okay, baby. It’s okay– | 哈兰 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[23:39] | No! | 不 |
[23:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:10] | Oh, Harlan. | 哈兰 |
[24:15] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[24:20] | “…take this institution to the heights it reached–“ | “把这家机构带到它所能达到的高度…” |
[24:23] | My parents didn’t die in a robbery. | 我父母并非死于抢劫 |
[24:28] | They were executed. | 他们被处决了 |
[24:30] | Kill order 743. | 743号处决令 |
[24:34] | And I know who did it. | 而且我知道是谁干的 |
[24:39] | 允许击杀 AJ·卡迈克尔 | |
[24:54] | Five killed my family. | 5号杀了我全家 |
[24:55] | No, don’t kill us! No! | 不 别杀我们 不要 |
[25:00] | And AJ Carmichael gave the order. | 是AJ·卡迈克尔下的命令 |
[25:11] | It was him who made me an orphan. | 是他让我变成了孤儿 |
[25:14] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[25:18] | Little one… | 宝贝 |
[25:20] | your family is right here. | 你的家人就站在这里 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:29] | I wonder… | 我在想 |
[25:32] | if that’s what Diego was sneaking around here looking for. | 这是不是就是狄戈在这里偷偷摸摸要找的东西 |
[25:39] | Trying to bury the evidence so you’d never find out. | 想要销毁证据 这样你就永远都不知道了 |
[25:44] | What… What’re you talking about? | 你…你这是什么意思 |
[25:47] | Diego doesn’t know what Five did. | 狄戈不知道5号干了什么 |
[25:48] | Darling, I’m gonna need you to be a titch more clever about this. | 宝贝 你的小脑瓜得再转转了 |
[25:53] | That clown school that Five calls “Umbrella Academy,” | 那所5号所谓”伞学院”的装模作样的学校里 |
[25:57] | it may be full of assholes, but it’s not full of fools. | 可能都是混蛋 但是他们可不是傻子 |
[26:02] | They’re family. What one knows, they all know. | 他们是一家子 一人知道 所有人都知道 |
[26:05] | No, no, no, no. I… I was playing Diego, he wasn’t playing me. | 不不不 是我在利用狄戈 不是他利用我 |
[26:08] | Is that why you’re crying in my office | 所以这就是为什么你在我办公室里哭 |
[26:10] | while he’s out roaming free, | 而他却在外面一边逍遥自在 |
[26:12] | laughing at you? | 一边嘲笑你的原因吗 |
[26:20] | I didn’t think he was smart enough to pull this off. | 我不觉得他聪明到能做出这种事啊 |
[26:22] | He isn’t… | 他的确不聪明 |
[26:24] | but Five is. | 但5号不是 |
[26:28] | And Diego listens to him and trusts him. | 而狄戈听他的话 相信他 |
[26:33] | Five… | 5号 |
[26:35] | has been playing puppet master all this time. | 是这一切的罪魁祸首 |
[26:41] | I’d say it’s time that we solved this problem… | 要我说 我们是时候该解决这个问题了 |
[26:47] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[27:08] | Did you enjoy the show, you little flotsam? | 戏看够了吗 水里的小垃圾 |
[27:14] | I don’t know how you did it, but I know your work. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 但是我很清楚你的手段 |
[27:18] | I’m sure you think you’re very clever. | 你肯定觉得自己聪明绝顶 |
[27:29] | The thing about fish, AJ, | 鱼吧 AJ |
[27:34] | is they’re no match for a shark. | 对鲨鱼来说根本不是对手 |
[27:55] | Getting tired yet? | 累了吗 |
[27:56] | I can do this all day. | 我能跟你耗一整天 |
[27:57] | – Guys, this has to stop. – Eat shit, Ape Man. | -你们两个不能再这样了 -滚犊子 大猩猩 |
[28:06] | Hey! Assholes! | 听着 两个混蛋 |
[28:07] | I’m done listening to you both. | 我不会再对你们两个言听计从了 |
[28:09] | I’m in charge now. | 从现在开始 都听我的 |
[28:12] | – No, Luther! Shoot him! – No! Luther, shoot him! | -不 路瑟 打他 -不 路瑟 打他 |
[28:15] | – Shoot him! – No, Luther, shoot him. | -打他 -不 路瑟 打他 |
[28:17] | Luther, shoot him! | 路瑟 打他 |
[28:19] | Luther, shoot him. | 路瑟 打他 |
[28:20] | No, Luther! | 不要 路瑟 |
[28:27] | – Luther… – I’m sorry, buddy. | – 路瑟 -对不起 伙计 |
[28:39] | Now! Open the portal! | 就是现在 开门 |
[28:42] | Right. | 好 |
[29:12] | – Are you okay? – Vanya. | -你们还好吗 -范娅 |
[29:14] | Physically or emotionally? | 生理上还是心理上 |
[29:18] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[29:23] | – Did we save the world or what? – I think so. | -我们这是拯救世界了吗 -是的吧 |
[29:26] | Building’s still here. | 这栋楼还在这里 |
[29:30] | Kennedy’s a few minutes away. | 肯尼迪还有几分钟就到了 |
[29:32] | – I can still save him. – No, Diego, wait! | -我还能救他一命 -别 狄戈 等等 |
[29:38] | President Kennedy arrives… | 肯尼迪总统即将 |
[29:41] | I still time to stop Dad before Kennedy makes his final turn. | 我还能在肯尼迪最后转弯之前阻止爸爸 |
[29:44] | No, no, where are you going? | 不不 你上哪去 |
[29:45] | Look, I saw the explosion. | 听着 我看到爆炸了 |
[29:48] | I saw the tapes, Allison. | 我看了录像带 艾莉森 |
[29:50] | The explosion causes doomsday. | 末日就是爆炸造成的 |
[29:52] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[29:54] | – He doesn’t have to die. -No, no, Diego– | -他不用死的 -不不 狄戈 |
[29:57] | …are Governor and Mrs. Connally. | 是州长和康纳利夫人 |
[29:59] | They have stayed in the limousine. | 他们留在了轿车里 |
[30:01] | But the president, the First Lady, | 而总统 第一夫人 |
[30:03] | the vice president, and Mrs. Lyndon Johnson | 副总统 和林顿·约翰逊夫人 |
[30:06] | are all walking along the edge of this fence, | 都走在围栏边缘 |
[30:08] | shaking hands with the crowd. | 和人群握手 |
[30:10] | And they are being greeted | 迎接他们的是 |
[30:11] | by placards of varying emotional and, uh, political feeling… | 表达了不同心理和和政治情感的标语牌 |
[30:49] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[30:51] | – Into the vortex you go, asshole. – Fine! | -快进漩涡里面去 混蛋 -行行 |
[30:54] | But give me the math. | 但是你得给我正确的计算结果 |
[30:56] | So I don’t end up looking like Tiger Beat over here. | 我可不想像你一样变成虎派杂志里面的小子似的 |
[31:00] | You stand next to the vortex and I’ll tell ya. | 你站到漩涡旁边我就告诉你 |
[31:05] | Go! | 快去 |
[31:08] | – Closer! – This is close enough! | -再近一点 -足够近了 |
[31:11] | Now give it to me! | 现在告诉我 |
[31:16] | It was a typo. | 是打错了 |
[31:18] | Typo? | 打错了 |
[31:19] | We put the decimal in the wrong spot | 在证明不动度平面多项式向量场的 |
[31:21] | in our proof of the existence | 极限环是否有界的过程中 |
[31:22] | of a bound for the number of limit cycles | 我们故意把小数点 |
[31:24] | of planar polynomial vector fields of fixed degree. | 放错了位置 |
[31:27] | We wrote down five-point-seven. It should be… | 我们写的是5.7 但其实应该是 |
[31:30] | 0.57 …zero-point-five-seven. | |
[31:33] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[31:35] | I knew that didn’t look right. | 我就觉得看起来不对劲 |
[31:38] | All right… | 好了 |
[31:40] | I guess this is it. | 差不多是时候了 |
[31:42] | This is it. | 就是现在 |
[31:43] | Go. | 走 |
[31:50] | No! | 不 |
[31:55] | Five! | 小五 |
[31:57] | It’s shrinking! | 它在变小 |
[32:09] | And there’s the president of the United States. | 那就是美国总统 |
[32:13] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[32:15] | I can see his suntan all the way from here. | 我大老远就能看到他古铜色的皮肤 |
[32:17] | The briefcase, you idiot. | 手提箱呢 你个笨蛋 |
[32:19] | What? | 什么 |
[32:25] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[32:27] | A thank-you for preserving | 对保护你生命的人 |
[32:28] | – your existence would be nice. – “A thank-you.” | -说句谢谢才像话 -“一句谢谢” |
[32:30] | And here they come. The presidential car is moving out… | 他们来了 总统的车正在驶出 |
[32:33] | Luther! Luther! Here he comes! | 路瑟 路瑟 他来了 |
[32:42] | Kennedy’s turning. | 肯尼迪的车队在转弯了 |
[32:45] | Look, there’s Dad. | 看 爸爸在那 |
[32:48] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[32:52] | Agh. Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[32:53] | Diego. | 迭戈 |
[32:59] | – It’s happening again. – Oh, Jackie. | -往事又重现了 -杰克 |
[33:19] | No! | 不 |
[33:27] | KLIF bulletin, from Dallas, | KLIF快报 |
[33:30] | three shots reportedly were fired at the motorcade | 达拉斯发来报道称 |
[33:32] | of President Kennedy today, | 今天肯尼迪总统的车队 |
[33:34] | near the downtown section. | 在市中心附近遭到三次枪击 |
[33:35] | KLIF News is checking out the report. We will have further– | KLIF新闻正在核实该报道 我们将… |
[33:39] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪 |
[34:00] | This is a sad time for all people. | 对所有人来说 这都是一个悲痛的时刻 |
[34:04] | We have suffered a loss… | 我们遭受了… |
[34:07] | …that cannot be weighed… | 不可估量的损失 |
[34:10] | Someone even notified him. Oh. | 有人通知他了 |
[34:13] | Congratulations. And to you. | 祝贺您 还有您 |
[34:18] | I know that the world shares the sorrow that Mrs. Kennedy… | 我知道全世界都在为肯尼迪夫人悲痛不已 |
[34:23] | Ah, you made it. | 你来了 |
[34:25] | – Were you followed? – Of course not. | -有人跟踪你吗 -当然没有 |
[34:28] | I used the decoy. | 我用了诱饵 |
[34:30] | Excellent. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:32] | – Champagne? – There’s nothing to celebrate. | -喝香槟吗 -又没什么好庆祝的 |
[34:36] | Well, clearly, you haven’t heard the news. | 看来你还没听说啊 |
[34:39] | Our little Kennedy problem is solved. | 肯尼迪的问题已经解决了 |
[34:41] | He was not to be touched! That was the deal. | 他不能动 我们说好的 |
[34:45] | Well, he had to go, one way or the other. | 不管怎样 他都得走 |
[34:49] | Pissed off too many people. | 他惹怒了太多人 |
[34:51] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[34:57] | We all got what we wanted. | 我们都得偿所愿了 |
[34:59] | The rocket technology you supplied us with | 你给我们提供的火箭技术 |
[35:01] | will enable us to beat the Russians to the moon. | 让我们能够击败俄国人先登上月球 |
[35:04] | And in turn, when we do arrive, | 反过来 我们到达月球时 |
[35:07] | five or six years from now, | 也就是五六年后 |
[35:09] | your interests on the dark side of the moon | 你们在月球背面的利益 |
[35:13] | won’t be affected. | 不会受到任何影响 |
[35:15] | Worthy of celebration… | 值得庆祝 |
[35:17] | don’t you think? | 你说是不是 |
[35:19] | You will never contact me again. | 以后别联系我了 |
[35:27] | Good night, gentlemen. | 晚安 先生们 |
[35:32] | Don’t be too sure of that, Reg. | 别那么肯定 雷吉 |
[35:35] | You’re gonna keep giving us that fancy technology of yours. | 你还会一直给我们提供你的先进技术 |
[35:38] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[35:41] | Because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不这么做 |
[35:43] | we’ll tell the world who you really are. | 我们就会向世界宣告你的真正面目 |
[35:57] | Uh-oh. Someone’s ready for a fight. | 看来有人想打架啊 |
[36:07] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[36:32] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[36:40] | “This is the start of something bigger than yourselves, | “这是一个伟大的开始 比你们个人更重要” |
[36:44] | and I will be the ne–“ | “而我将会是…” |
[36:49] | Now is not a good time. | 现在打什么电话 |
[36:51] | What? | 什么 |
[36:57] | – Well? – I’ve never seen anything like this. | -怎么回事 -我从未见过这样的情况 |
[37:00] | The anomaly is off the charts. | 前所未有的异常 |
[37:12] | Have you shown this to anyone else? | 你给别人看过了吗 |
[37:15] | N-No, only you. Mmm. | 没有 只有你看过 |
[37:37] | Recall all personnel from the field. | 召回所有外勤人员 |
[37:41] | We’re going to war. | 准备开战 |