时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Your father is ready to give the eulogy, children. | 你父亲准备致悼词了 孩子们 |
[00:58] | The world is full of injustice. | 不公正充斥着这个世界 |
[01:00] | Good people die along with the bad. | 消灭坏人总需要付出好人的性命 |
[01:03] | This cosmic equation will never change | 这个宇宙通用的公式永远不会改变 |
[01:05] | unless evil itself is wiped from existence. | 除非邪恶被彻底地消灭 |
[01:09] | Thankfully, there are powerful forces pushing back | 幸运的是 我们有强大的力量 |
[01:12] | against the wicked and iniquitous, | 足以击退危险和邪恶的势力 |
[01:15] | individuals who have the strength to pull together | 能力者们团结一心 |
[01:18] | against insurmountable odds | 克服不可能完成的困难 |
[01:20] | to face adversity with unblinking courage, | 用无畏的精神勇敢地面对困境 |
[01:23] | and not to hesitate to sacrifice themselves for another. | 而且可以毫不犹豫地为了他人牺牲自己 |
[01:26] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸的是 |
[01:29] | none of you are such people. | 你们都不是这样的能力者 |
[01:31] | Despite years of training and weeks of preparation, | 尽管经过了多年的训练和几周的准备 |
[01:34] | you allowed Number Six to die on this mission. | 你们还是让6号在这次任务中丧命 |
[01:37] | – It wasn’t our fault. – Excuses? | -这不是我们的错 -找借口 |
[01:39] | I will not hear them. | 我不想听你们的借口 |
[01:42] | The Umbrella Academy has failed one of their own, | 伞学院已经失去了一名成员 |
[01:45] | the consequences of which are dire. | 此事的后果是十分惨痛的 |
[01:48] | Hold on to this feeling, children. | 牢牢记住这种感觉 孩子们 |
[01:51] | Let it fester in your hearts… | 让这种痛在你们心里生根发芽… |
[01:54] | so there is never a next time. | 这样类似的事就永远不会再发生了 |
[01:57] | Training will be canceled today out of respect for your brother. | 为了悼念你们的兄弟 今天的训练暂停 |
[02:01] | We resume tomorrow at 6:00 A.M. | 明早六点我们继续训练 |
[02:16] | It wasn’t anybody’s fault. | 这不是任何人的错 |
[02:18] | How would you know, Vanya? You weren’t even on the mission. | 你怎么知道 范娅 你当时又没参加行动 |
[02:26] | – Nice going, asshole. – What? | -说得真好 混蛋 -怎么了 |
[02:27] | We were all thinking it. | 我们都是这么想的 |
[02:28] | Oh, so you’re thinking, Diego? | 原来你动脑子想了 迭戈 |
[02:30] | That’s a first. | 这真是头一遭 |
[02:31] | Screw you! | 去你们的 |
[02:33] | Dad was right. | 爸爸说得对 |
[02:34] | We should’ve done more. This didn’t have to happen. | 我们本应该做点什么 6号就可以不死了 |
[02:39] | Excuse me? I couldn’t do it all by myself. | 你什么意思 我没法自己做到的 |
[02:43] | You’re supposed to be Number One… | 你本来应该是1号的… |
[02:57] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 |
[03:04] | Where… Where am I? | 我…我在哪 |
[03:06] | You’re back in the land of the living. | 你又回到了活人的世界 |
[03:08] | It’s been a total shitshow since you died. | 自从你死了 家里人就开始狗咬狗 |
[03:11] | The family’s a mess. | 整个家都糟透了 |
[03:17] | Listen, um… I need to go back. | 听我说…我得回去了 |
[03:20] | What? No. Why? | 什么 不行 为什么 |
[03:21] | – You just got here. – I know. | -你才刚回来 -我知道 |
[03:23] | But there’s a light, and they told me to walk into it. | 但那里有束光 他们让我走进光里 |
[03:26] | That thing? Pfft. Don’t worry about it. | 那事啊 别担心了 |
[03:28] | – You can go whenever you want. – Are you sure? | -你什么时候想去都行 -你确定吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, 1,000 percent. | 当然 百分百确定 |
[03:33] | Trust me, Benerino. | 相信我 胆小本 |
[03:35] | It’s not goin’ anywhere. | 那光不会消失的 |
[03:36] | I’m the expert on the dead, remember? | 我可是鬼魂专家 记得吗 |
[03:38] | Hey, wanna watch me piss in Dad’s gas tank? | 想看我在爸爸的储气箱里放屁吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[04:02] | Authorities are asking for help identifying | 当局政府正在寻求目击者 |
[04:05] | several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza | 帮助辨认在刺杀时几位相关人士 |
[04:08] | at the time of the assassination. | 是否出现在迪利广场 |
[04:10] | The FBI believes they may have been acting | 联调局相信他们可能一直在和 |
[04:12] | in concert with the alleged shooter, | 一位被指控的枪手合作 |
[04:15] | Lee Harvey Oswald. | 李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德 |
[04:18] | Vanya Hargreeves, | 范娅·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[04:20] | wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents | 由于杀害几位联调局探员而被通缉 |
[04:23] | inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza. | 谋杀现场正位于迪利广场的联邦大楼 |
[04:27] | A Cuban exile known only as Diego… | 一名目前仅知名字为迭戈的古巴逃亡者… |
[04:30] | – Cuban? – …who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium. | -古巴 -最近刚刚从霍尔布鲁克疗养院逃出 |
[04:34] | A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties | 一名涉嫌与黑手党有联系的裸拳拳击手 |
[04:38] | who fights under the alias “King Kong.” | 他通常化名”金刚”参加拳赛 |
[04:41] | Allison Chestnut, | 艾莉森·切斯特纳特 |
[04:43] | a Negro radical responsible for instigating | 黑人激进分子 曾教唆并组织 |
[04:47] | and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler’s lunch counter. | 最近在史达勒餐厅发生的暴乱 |
[04:52] | And finally, Klaus, | 最后一名嫌犯 克劳斯 |
[04:54] | the controversial cult leader and known tax evader. | 饱受争议的邪教头目 著名的逃税者 |
[04:59] | The FBI is asking the public | 联调局请求民众 |
[05:01] | to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy, | 帮助找到这位身份不明的男孩 |
[05:05] | who they believe is being held hostage | 联调局认为男孩可能是 |
[05:07] | by the suspected terrorist network… | 被涉嫌的恐怖分子集团绑架的人质… |
[05:10] | Well, it’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[05:12] | I do feel like I’m being held hostage most days. | 这些天来我真的觉得自己像是被绑架了一样 |
[05:14] | – God, I hate that photo. – They’re saying I instigated the riot? | -天哪 那照片真丑 -他们说是我挑起了暴乱 |
[05:18] | – That’s unbelievable. – Look, the good news is | -真是不敢相信 -听着 好消息是 |
[05:20] | that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday. | 我们已经修复了时间线 还阻止了世界末日 |
[05:22] | – So– – Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes. | -所以 -是啊 几个该死的真英雄 |
[05:24] | We let Kennedy die. | 我们任由肯尼迪去死 |
[05:25] | Yeah, and now we’re officially | 是的 而且现在我们正式成为 |
[05:27] | the most wanted people in the world. | 世界头号通缉犯了 |
[05:28] | The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. | 联调局要抓我们 达拉斯警局 还有特勤部 |
[05:31] | It’s only a matter of time before they hunt us down here. | 早晚他们会追查到我们这里的 |
[05:34] | Well, where are we supposed to go? | 那我们应该去哪 |
[05:35] | I have this yurt just outside Reykjavik. | 我在雷克雅未克城外有一个蒙古包 |
[05:38] | We could totally lay low there. | 我们完全可以在那隐藏起来 |
[05:40] | Folks there are a little weird, but lovely. | 虽然那里有点怪 不过还是很可爱的 |
[05:42] | – Hey, numbnuts. – Welcoming– | -呆瓜 -欢迎你们… |
[05:44] | Hiding’s not gonna make a difference here. | 躲起来也不能根本解决问题 |
[05:47] | The Commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go. | 不管我们去哪或哪个年代 时间局都能找到我们 |
[05:49] | He’s right. They’ll never stop. | 他说得对 他们绝不会放手 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry, since when are you an expert on the Commission? | 抱歉 从几时起你也成了时间局的专家了 |
[05:55] | Since I got back from there. | 从我逃出那里开始 |
[05:57] | – What? – Yeah, they headhunted me, offered me a job. | -什么 -是的 他们相中了我 给了我份工作 |
[06:00] | Full time with benefits, which I had to turn down. | 全职还有奖金 不过我不得不拒绝了 |
[06:03] | They headhunted you… | 他们相中了… |
[06:05] | …the village idiot. | 你这个蠢货 |
[06:07] | What, am I not allowed to be headhunted? | 怎么 我就不能被相中吗 |
[06:09] | Only the almighty Five needs to be in demand? | 只有全能的5号才抢手吗 |
[06:11] | Diego, you’re not Commission material, all right? | 迭戈 你不是时间局那块料 好吗 |
[06:13] | Got an obstinate nature to ya. | 你的本性就很执拗 |
[06:15] | Who do you think it was that figured out Vanya was the one | 你以为是谁搞清楚造成世界末日的人是范娅 |
[06:17] | that causes doomsday and stopped it? Me. | 而且还阻止了这件事 是我 |
[06:20] | – Hey! – That’s who. | -还有我呢 -就是我 |
[06:21] | I figured it all out on the Infinite Switchboard. | 我在无限总机上把一切都搞清楚了 |
[06:23] | – You were on the Infinite Switchboard? – Hell, yeah. | -你还操作过无限总机 -当然了 |
[06:25] | I made that machine my bitch. | 那台机器就是我的囊中之物 |
[06:27] | Y’all need to recognize I got shit going on | 要知道我现在有可多事要忙了 |
[06:29] | y’all don’t even know about. | 你们根本不懂 |
[06:31] | – Oh, sorry. You’ve got things going on? – This isn’t helpful. | -抱歉 你还有事要忙呢 -这样没用的 |
[06:33] | Look, I met the Resistance in their secret lair. All right? | 我在反叛者的秘密巢穴里见过他们好吗 |
[06:36] | I went through orientation | 我参加了新人介绍会 |
[06:37] | and I passed and I stopped doomsday. | 通过了考试 然后阻止了世界末日 |
[06:45] | Sissy, why aren’t you picking up? | 西西 怎么还不接电话 |
[06:49] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[06:52] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[07:04] | At least I wasn’t busy playing with myself? | 至少我没有只顾着自己玩 |
[07:06] | Can you dispense with the dick-measuring for five minutes? | 你们能不能暂停比来比去哪怕五分钟 |
[07:08] | Unless you can literally, ’cause Ben and I– | 除非你能 因为本和我 |
[07:10] | We don’t have time for this. The Feds could be here any minute. | 没时间再吵了 联调局的探员随时可能来 |
[07:13] | – That’s what I’ve been saying. -I’m agreeing. | -我一直在这么说 -我同意 |
[07:15] | Okay, calm down, Hairy– | 好了 冷静 长毛怪 |
[07:16] | – Hey, it’s King Kong. – And I’m sick of your ass, okay? | -是金刚 -我讨厌你的大屁股 |
[07:19] | – Yeah, okay, you win. – Guys, we need to move, okay? | -行 你赢了 -我们该动身了 好吗 |
[07:21] | That is more important here. That is our only option. | 赶紧出发更重要 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[07:24] | We need to box those windows | 我们得把窗户封起来 |
[07:25] | – and stay here. – I’m leaving. | -然后待在这儿 -我要走了 |
[07:27] | What? To go where? | 什么 去哪 |
[07:29] | Sissy’s farm. Something’s wrong with Harlan, | 西西的农场 哈兰出事了 |
[07:32] | and I need to help him. | 我要去帮他 |
[07:33] | Vanya, we need to stick together, okay? | 范娅 我们要团结在一起 |
[07:34] | Now more than ever. | 比以往任何时候都要团结 |
[07:36] | That’s why I’m telling you this. | 所以我才要跟你们说 |
[07:38] | Whatever’s going on with Harlan, I think I might’ve caused it. | 不管哈兰出了什么事 都可能是我造成的 |
[07:41] | How? | 怎么说 |
[07:44] | He drowned, and, uh, | 他本来溺死了 |
[07:46] | somehow I was able to bring him back to life. | 但我不知怎么就把他救活了 |
[07:48] | And now it’s like we’re connected. | 现在我们俩好像紧紧联系在一起 |
[07:50] | – Wh… What does that even mean? – I don’t know. I can’t explain, but… | -什么意思 -不知道 我无法解释 但… |
[07:54] | I know that he needs my help. | 我知道他需要我的帮助 |
[07:57] | I need your help, too. | 我也需要你们的帮助 |
[08:00] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[08:02] | And for the first time in my life, I don’t wanna do it alone. | 这是我人生中头一回 不想独自完成一件事 |
[08:07] | I want my family by my side. | 我想要家人在我身边 |
[08:14] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:17] | We have other priorities right now. | 我们现在有别的要紧事 |
[08:21] | Diego’s right. | 迭戈说的对 |
[08:23] | For once. | 这一次 |
[08:25] | We need to make our stand here and now. | 我们眼下需要留在这里 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:41] | I guess I’ll see you when I see you. | 那我们到时候再见吧 |
[09:02] | So, so, so… | 所以 |
[09:04] | Ben, huh? Gone forever. | 本 永远离开了 |
[09:08] | Isn’t he? | 对吗 |
[09:09] | He traded his life for mine… | 他拿自己的命换了我的命 |
[09:11] | while he saved the world in the process. | 同时也拯救了世界 |
[09:13] | Pfft. Show-off. | 炫耀呢 |
[09:16] | But did he… say anything about… | 但是他有没有提到过… |
[09:21] | me? | 我 |
[09:26] | He wanted me to tell you that | 他让我告诉你 |
[09:27] | he was too scared to go to the light. | 他太害怕走向那束光了 |
[09:31] | It wasn’t you that made him stay. | 并不是你让他留下的 |
[09:35] | Oh, that little shit-heel. | 那个混蛋 |
[09:40] | All these years, and I thought it was my fault | 这么多年 我一直以为是我的错 |
[09:43] | that he didn’t take his ticket to heaven. | 才让他不能去见上帝 |
[09:52] | Look, I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是… |
[09:53] | – you should get out, ’cause I need to– – Oh, no, I’m coming with. | -你该下车了 我要…-不 我跟你一起去 |
[09:56] | I can’t let you face the unknown alone, right? | 我不能让你独自面对未知 对吧 |
[10:02] | Got room for two more? | 还能再加两个人吗 |
[10:04] | What about the Commission? | 那时间局的事怎么办 |
[10:05] | Well, might as well do some good before we die horribly. | 我们也想在壮烈牺牲之前做点好事 |
[10:10] | Five, you… you don’t have to– | 小五 你不必… |
[10:12] | I know. You owe me one, sis. | 我知道 算你欠我一回 妹妹 |
[10:16] | – Children ride in the back. – Okay. | -小孩坐后面 -好嘞 |
[10:20] | Oh, Christ. | 我去 |
[10:25] | Guys, I don’t know what to say. | 大家 我不知道说什么好 |
[10:38] | Anyone makes a fat joke, and I’m outta here. | 如果有人敢说胖什么的玩笑 我就走人 |
[11:26] | You think whatever’s going on inside is causing the cold front? | 你认为是里面发生的事情导致了冷锋 |
[11:29] | Well, the correlation is high. | 八九不离十 |
[11:31] | – Sissy! Sissy! – Get back! | -西西 西西 -退后 |
[11:33] | – All of you, just get the hell back! – Sissy! | -你们所有人 都给我退后 -西西 |
[11:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:37] | – Carl. – What did he do to you? | -卡尔 -他对你做了什么 |
[11:41] | He’s… | 他… |
[11:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[11:45] | Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, | 哈兰像扔布娃娃一样把他扔到一边 |
[11:47] | same way you sent those policemen flyin’. | 就像你打飞那些警察一样 |
[11:50] | – What did you do to him? – No– | -你对他做了什么 -没有 |
[11:51] | What the hell did you do to my son? | 你到底对我儿子做了什么 |
[11:53] | Don’t have time for this. Vanya. | 没时间了 范娅 |
[11:54] | Where you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:55] | To help your son. | 去帮你的儿子 |
[11:56] | Look, Sissy, I found my family. | 西西 我找到我的家人了 |
[11:58] | These are my brothers and my sister. | 他们就是我的哥哥姐姐们 |
[12:04] | Ma’am. | 您好 |
[12:07] | Were you lyin’ to me the whole time? | 你一直在骗我是吗 |
[12:09] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[12:12] | Look, I didn’t know who I was. | 我之前不知道我是谁 |
[12:15] | But I do now. | 但我现在知道了 |
[12:16] | And we are not the monsters that they say we are. | 我们并不是别人口中的怪物 |
[12:18] | We did not kill the president. We are not terrorists. | 我们没有杀总统 我们不是恐怖分子 |
[12:21] | We’re not here to hurt anyone. | 我们没有伤害任何人 |
[12:24] | Then… | 那么 |
[12:26] | …who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:28] | The only one who can help Harlan. | 唯一能够帮助哈兰的人 |
[12:37] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[12:39] | Harlan, it’s Vanya! | 哈兰 我是范娅 |
[12:43] | Look, Harlan, I know you’re really scared, but I can help you. | 哈兰 我知道你很害怕 但我可以帮你 |
[12:47] | I need you to listen to me, okay? Can you do that? | 我需要你听我的话 能做到吗 |
[13:01] | Careful. | 小心 |
[13:03] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[13:06] | I don’t know if you can hear me… | 不知道你能不能听到我说话 |
[13:13] | – Guys? – What? | -各位 -怎么了 |
[13:15] | You don’t have to do this! | 你不用这么做 |
[13:18] | – Ah, shit. – What, who are they? | -我去 -他们是谁 |
[13:20] | One’s the Handler, the other’s Diego’s girlfriend. | 一个是管理人 另一个是迭戈的女朋友 |
[13:22] | – Lila. That’s my ex-girlfriend. – What? | -莱拉 我的前女友 -什么 |
[13:25] | You know what? Doesn’t matter. They both look angry. | 有什么区别吗 她们看上去都很生气的样子 |
[13:27] | Yeah. Our brother has that effect on people. | 没错 我们二哥是会让别人生气的 |
[13:29] | I’m gonna go find out what they want. | 我去看看她们想要什么 |
[13:30] | You guys stay with Vanya and the kid. | 你们在这里陪着范娅和那个孩子 |
[13:32] | I’m coming with you, too. Come on. | 我跟你一起去 走吧 |
[13:34] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[13:36] | Harlan, I can help! | 哈兰 我能帮你 |
[13:41] | I love the smell of that fresh country air, | 我真喜欢新鲜的乡村空气 |
[13:43] | – don’t you, darling? – Makes me want to vomit. | -你喜欢吗 亲爱的 -这空气让我想吐了 |
[13:45] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[13:46] | – To watch you suffer. – What about me? | -想看你生不如死的样子 -那我呢 |
[13:48] | You’re not even worth my wrath. | 你都不值得我生气 |
[13:50] | Easy. | 消消气 |
[13:51] | We’re here on official business. | 我们是来例行公事的 |
[13:54] | And what business is that? | 例行什么公事 |
[13:55] | As the head of the Commission, | 作为时间局总管 |
[13:56] | I’ve decided to eliminate the criminals responsible | 我决定根除杀害 |
[13:59] | for the assassination of the former board of directors. | 上一届董事会成员的罪魁祸首们 |
[14:02] | Yeah, right. We didn’t kill the board. | 我们没有杀害董事会的人 |
[14:05] | Uh, actually, Diego, that’s not entirely accurate. | 其实吧 狄戈 这有点不太对 |
[14:09] | You didn’t tell them. | 你没告诉他们啊 |
[14:11] | Oh, Five. | 5号哟 |
[14:13] | – What do you think they’re talking about? – I don’t know. | -你觉得他们说什么呢 -不知道 |
[14:18] | Which one’s the girlfriend? | 哪个是女朋友来着 |
[14:19] | Five, what the hell did you do? | 小五 你到底做了什么事 |
[14:21] | What I had to to get my family home. | 为了能把我的家人带回家该做的事 |
[14:24] | Until somebody reneged on our deal. | 直到某人违背了承诺 |
[14:26] | Somebody wouldn’t have reneged | 如果某人按时完成任务的话 |
[14:28] | if somebody could’ve met a simple deadline. | 某人就不会违背承诺了 |
[14:30] | – Alas. – You set me up to fail. | -唉 -你这是耍我 |
[14:33] | You set yourself up to fail, friend. | 是你自己耍了你自己 朋友 |
[14:35] | You and your brothers and sisters. | 你和你的兄弟姐妹们 |
[14:37] | Kinda the running theme of your little life, isn’t it? | 真是贯穿你们整个人生啊 对吧 |
[14:40] | Dude, I can’t believe you killed the board of directors. | 老兄 我真不敢相信你杀了董事会的人 |
[14:42] | You have no idea how messed up the Commission is right now. | 你不知道时间局里现在有多乱 |
[14:45] | – Messed up? Who’s saying that? – Everybody. | -乱 谁说的 -所有人都这么说 |
[14:48] | Christ, even the janitors think it’s going to shit. | 苍了天了 保洁员都认为完蛋了 |
[14:50] | That’s not all he killed. | 他不止杀了那些人 |
[14:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:56] | Don’t play dumb, you prepubescent piece of shit. | 别装傻了 你这乳臭未干的小混蛋 |
[14:58] | Enough. The point is, all of you are going to die today. Hmm? | 够了 重点就是 你们今天都死定了 |
[15:02] | Oh. Well, I don’t like your chances. | 你们的成功率不高啊 |
[15:04] | Seven of us, two of you. | 七打二 |
[15:07] | You know, you’re right. Let’s change that. | 你说的还真没错 那咱们就改改吧 |
[15:20] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[15:41] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[15:43] | Well, we got two choices: | 我们有两个选择 |
[15:44] | fight and die now or run and die later. | 正面硬刚马上死 或者撒腿跑等会死 |
[15:46] | Either way, we’re food for worms. | 不管怎么样 我们都得喂虫子了 |
[15:48] | Preference? | 那你喜欢哪个选项 |
[15:49] | Wouldn’t mind a few more minutes | 我还是想再 |
[15:50] | breathing air through the old windbags. | 呼吸一会新鲜空气的 |
[15:52] | All right. Let’s get this over with, shall we? | 好了 咱们速战速决吧 |
[15:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[15:58] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[16:09] | Harlan! Listen to my voice. | 哈兰 你听我说 |
[16:11] | I know you don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我知道你不想伤害任何人 |
[16:14] | Yes, Harlan. Harlan, listen to me. | 没错 哈兰 哈兰 听我说 |
[16:16] | Listen to my voice. | 听我说 |
[16:17] | Harlan, you’re okay. | 哈兰 你没事的 |
[16:20] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[16:31] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[16:38] | Harlan! | 哈兰 |
[16:46] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:50] | Sissy! Sissy, are you okay? | 西西 西西 你没事吧 |
[16:52] | Yeah! But Harlan! | 我没事 但是哈兰 |
[16:54] | – Go check on him! – What are you gonna do? | -快去看看他 -你要怎么做 |
[16:58] | I’m gonna end this thing. | 我要给这做个了结 |
[17:04] | We’re not gonna make it! | 我们跑不过去了 |
[17:06] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:08] | – Five, I think I’m gonna puke. – No time! | -小五 我觉得我要吐了 -没时间给你吐了 |
[17:14] | – What now? – We blink into the house, man! | -现在呢 -我们穿越进房子里 |
[17:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:19] | – What? – Shit, I’m out of fuel. | -什么情况 -靠 我没油了 |
[17:21] | I’m too tired. | 我太累了 |
[17:23] | Go! I’ll… I’ll cover for you. | 快走 我替你掩护 |
[17:25] | – Diego, what are you– – Go! | -狄戈 你干什…-快走 |
[17:43] | Shit. | 靠 |
[19:04] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[19:23] | How are they doing that? | 她们怎么没倒下 |
[19:25] | Your turn, dear. | 该你了 宝贝 |
[19:43] | What the hell? | 什么玩意 |
[19:44] | That’s not normal. | 这不正常 |
[19:47] | Shit. Shit. | 靠 靠 |
[20:01] | Catch me! Catch me! Catch me! | 接我一下 接我一下 接我一下 |
[20:07] | Oh, thank God. | 太好了 |
[20:19] | Aah! Well done, darling. | 干得漂亮 亲爱的 |
[20:23] | Let me know when you’ve killed them all, will you? | 把他们都杀了之后告诉我一声 |
[20:27] | Okay, Mum. | 好的 妈妈 |
[20:35] | Luther, you all right? | 路瑟 你还好吗 |
[20:37] | Oh, I think I swallowed my tongue. | 我觉得我把我的舌头吞了 |
[20:39] | Luther, if you swallowed your tongue, | 路瑟 如果你吞了你的舌头的话 |
[20:40] | you wouldn’t be talking, you big moron. | 你就不会说话了 大傻个 |
[20:42] | Come on, on your feet. | 来 站起来 |
[20:46] | Hey, what the hell happened? | 发生什么了 |
[20:48] | What was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[20:48] | She must’ve redirected Vanya’s energy wave. | 她一定是改变了范娅能量波的方向 |
[20:50] | Yeah, I know, but how? | 我知道 但是怎么做到的 |
[20:52] | Luther, watch out! | 路瑟 小心 |
[20:54] | Five! | 小五 |
[21:04] | What are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[21:05] | Someone who wants to kill your brother. | 一个想杀了你弟弟的人 |
[21:07] | Well, that’s understandable. Diego can be a lot to handle. | 可以理解 狄戈有点难相处 |
[21:10] | Yeah, I was talking about Five. | 我说的是5号 |
[21:13] | Him, too. | 他也挺难相处的 |
[21:14] | But, unfortunately, they’re family, | 但是很遗憾 他们都是我的家人 |
[21:16] | so you’re shit out of luck. | 所以你是真的不走运 |
[21:21] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[21:25] | Gotta believe in yourself, big boy. | 你得自信点啊 大块头 |
[21:31] | Luther! Luther! | 路瑟 路瑟 |
[21:35] | Luther, Luther, Luther… are you okay? Hey! | 路瑟 路瑟 路瑟 你还好吗 |
[21:42] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[21:49] | – We haven’t officially met. I’m Lila. – Yeah. | -我们还没正式见过面吧 我是莱拉 -好 |
[21:52] | It is so nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[21:59] | Yeah, I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[22:03] | Is that the best you got? | 你只有这点能耐吗 |
[22:20] | I heard a rumor… …you stopped breathing. | 我听说…你停止了呼吸 |
[22:31] | No! Allison! | 不 艾莉森 |
[22:35] | No! No! | 不不 |
[22:38] | You gotta fight it. Allison, fight it. | 反抗 艾莉森 反抗 |
[22:40] | Fight it. Breathe, Allison. Breathe. | 反抗 呼吸 艾莉森 反抗 |
[22:47] | Breathe. Shit. No, Allison! | 呼吸 妈的 不 艾莉森 |
[22:50] | – Breathe. Fight it. – You looking for me? | -呼吸 反抗 -你在找我吗 |
[22:52] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[22:54] | You little turd. | 你个可恶的小人 |
[22:55] | Let’s dance. | 来过几招吧 |
[22:57] | You can fight this. Breathe. | 你可以的 呼吸 |
[23:00] | Breathe, Allison. | 呼吸 艾莉森 |
[23:02] | No. | 不 |
[23:03] | Look at me! Breathe! | 看着我 呼吸 |
[23:05] | Breathe, Allison. | 呼吸 艾莉森 |
[23:07] | Breathe, come on. | 呼吸 拜托 |
[23:08] | Fight it, Allison. Breathe! | 反抗啊 艾莉森 呼吸 |
[23:10] | Come on, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[23:12] | Breathe, Allison. Come on. | 呼吸 艾莉森 呼吸 |
[23:14] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[23:26] | You okay? You okay? | 你没事吧 没事吧 |
[23:29] | I’m sorry. I had to do the thing | 对不起 我必须这么做 |
[23:31] | – because I– – Yeah. Shh. | -因为我…-别说 |
[23:35] | – Okay. – Allison, help! | -好 -艾莉森 救我 |
[23:38] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[23:40] | Shit. Come on. | 妈的 走 |
[23:58] | Careful, now, or you are going to tire yourself out. | 小心点 不然你会筋疲力尽的 |
[24:00] | How are you doing this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[24:02] | Anything that you can do, I can do better. | 你可以做的事 我可以做得更好 |
[24:09] | Is that you, Vanya? | 是你吗 范娅 |
[24:15] | – Who the hell are you? – I’m his new mama. | -你是什么人 -我是他的新妈妈 |
[24:33] | Magnificent. | 真棒 |
[24:36] | And you don’t talk back. | 你不顶嘴 |
[24:38] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[24:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:44] | Vanya! Help! | 范娅 救命 |
[24:46] | Come on, man! | 快点救我 |
[24:50] | What took you so long? | 你们怎么这么久才来 |
[24:51] | Well, we’re here now. Do you wanna stop complaining? | 我们已经来了 别抱怨了 |
[24:53] | – Or we could just leave you here. – What he said. | -我们也可以不管你 -和他说的一样 |
[24:55] | Does everything in this family have to be a discussion? | 难道家里的每件事都要讨论吗 |
[24:59] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[25:00] | – Are you out? – Yeah! | -你出去了吗 -出去了 |
[25:04] | – Team Zero! – All right. | -0号小队 -好 |
[25:06] | Unstoppable. | 所向披靡 |
[25:10] | Okay, has anyone seen Five? | 有谁看到小五了吗 |
[25:11] | I don’t know, he’s around somewhere. | 不知道 他在这附近吧 |
[25:13] | By the way, your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five. | 话说 你的前女友可以像小五一样穿墙 |
[25:16] | Yeah, that bitch just rumored me so I couldn’t breathe. | 那贱人刚刚让我无法呼吸 |
[25:17] | And destroyed, like, half the farm with a shock wave. | 还用冲击波把半个农场都毁了 |
[25:20] | So unoriginal. | 真是毫无创意 |
[25:21] | If she can do everything we can do, | 如果我们有的超能力的她也有 |
[25:23] | then she might as well just be one of us. | 那她有可能是我们的同类 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:28] | No. | 不 |
[25:29] | No, there’s no way. It can’t be. | 不可能 不可能 |
[25:31] | It’s a reasonable conclusion. | 这是一个合理的结论 |
[25:33] | But there were only seven of us. | 但只有我们七个人 |
[25:34] | Maybe we need to consider that there’s more. | 也许我们要考虑一下也许不止 |
[25:36] | Are we surprised? | 我们觉得惊讶吗 |
[25:38] | Dad never told us the whole truth about anything. | 老爸从来不告诉我们事实的全部 |
[25:40] | But she’s not our biological sister… | 但她不是我们的亲生姐妹 |
[25:43] | right? | 对吧 |
[25:47] | Okay, so, if she can mirror our powers, | 好 如果她能复制我们的超能力 |
[25:50] | that means anything we throw at her, she can match, right? | 就是说我们出什么招 她都能应付对吧 |
[25:52] | Yeah, but she can only mirror one of our powers at a time. | 但是她一次只能复制我们的一种超能力 |
[25:56] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:04] | Harlan, my love… | 哈兰 亲爱的 |
[26:07] | I can take you to a place where you will be properly understood, | 我可以带你去一个就算不说话 |
[26:12] | listened to, even without a voice. | 人们也能理解你 倾听你的地方 |
[26:18] | I understand your kind. | 我明白和你一样有超能力的人 |
[26:21] | Doesn’t feel so good, does it? | 感觉不太好是吧 |
[26:25] | I can tap into your potential, | 我可以挖掘你的潜力 |
[26:27] | and together, just the two of us, | 就我们两个人 |
[26:30] | we can do incredible things. | 我们可以成就非凡 |
[26:33] | Eat shit and die. | 去死吧 |
[26:43] | Come on. What are you waiting for? Let’s finish this thing. | 来啊 你在等什么 打完结束吧 |
[26:45] | No. | 不 |
[26:47] | This isn’t gonna be quick. | 事情不会这么快结束的 |
[26:50] | You are going to suffer for what you did. | 你要为你的所作所为付出代价 |
[26:53] | Lady, I got no idea what you’re talkin’ about. | 小姐 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[26:56] | Ronnie and Anita Gill. | 罗尼·吉尔和安妮塔·吉尔 |
[26:58] | – Mean nothing to me. – 1993, East London. | -我不知道他们是谁 -1993年东伦敦 |
[27:02] | You hog-tied them and you shot them in the head. | 你绑着他们 一枪打爆他们的头 |
[27:07] | The flower merchants. | 卖花的人 |
[27:09] | No, no! No! | 不不不 |
[27:11] | They were your parents? | 他们是你的父母吗 |
[27:12] | No, don’t! No, please– | 不 不要 求你 |
[27:15] | And they never did anything to anyone. | 他们从来没伤害过任何人 |
[27:18] | They didn’t deserve to die like that. | 他们不该死得那么惨 |
[27:20] | You’re right, all right? | 你说得对 |
[27:21] | I killed them. But I killed a lot of people over the years. | 我杀了他们 但这么多年来我也杀了很多人 |
[27:25] | It was all just a job. All right? That was never personal. | 纯属因为工作 完全不夹杂私人恩怨 |
[27:28] | “Never personal,” my ass. | “不夹杂私人恩怨”个屁 |
[27:30] | Yeah, I’ve killed. It’s always, always personal. | 我也杀过人 全都是因为私人恩怨 |
[27:33] | That’s why you’re not cut out to be an assassin. | 这就是你不适合当刺客的原因 |
[27:36] | – Bet your life on that? – You wanna blame someone? | -以性命做赌注吗 -你要怪谁吗 |
[27:37] | Blame the Handler, all right? She faked the kill order. | 要怪就怪管理人吧 是她伪造了刺杀令 |
[27:39] | Bullshit. I saw the kill order. | 胡说八道 我看到刺杀令了 |
[27:41] | AJ Carmichael ordered it, and you carried it out. | 是AJ·卡迈克尔下的指令 执行的人是你 |
[27:43] | Lila, listen to what I’m telling you, all right? | 莱拉 听听我现在和你说的话好吗 |
[27:45] | The Handler gave me the kill order. | 管理人给我下了刺杀令 |
[27:47] | She came on the job, which she’d never done before. | 她第一次亲自去了现场 |
[27:50] | You’re Commission. | 你是时间局的人 |
[27:50] | You know execs never go on jobs, | 你知道高管从来不会亲自执行任务 |
[27:52] | but that day in London, she was there. | 但是在伦敦的那天 她在场 |
[27:55] | – Ask yourself why. – Stop trying to muddy the waters. | -你扪心自问一下 -不要再混淆视听了 |
[27:57] | I never realized what she was up to at the time, but… | 我当时不知道她要做什么 但… |
[28:01] | now it all makes sense. | 现在一切都明朗了 |
[28:03] | What? | 什么 |
[28:04] | She never cared about your parents. She was looking for you. | 她从不在乎你的父母 她要找的是你 |
[28:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:13] | ‘Cause you’re one of us. | 因为你是我们中的一员 |
[28:18] | The Handler stole you, Lila. | 管理人把你偷走了 莱拉 |
[28:21] | Just like our asshole father took all of us. | 就跟我们的混蛋父亲带走了我们大家一样 |
[28:23] | – No. It’s not the same thing. – You’re right. | -不 这不是一回事 -你说得对 |
[28:25] | Because he didn’t have our parents murdered. | 因为他并没有杀死我们的父母 |
[28:29] | Listen to me, Lila. | 听我说 莱拉 |
[28:30] | You were born October 1, 1989, | 你生于1989年10月1日 |
[28:35] | the same day as all of us. | 跟我们所有人是同一天 |
[28:36] | – Stay back! – Hey! Hey, stop! Wait. Wait. Hey! | -退后 -住手 等等 |
[28:38] | – Lila? Lila, stop. – I trusted you. | -莱拉 莱拉 住手 -我曾经很信任你 |
[28:41] | I got you a job, I even introduced you to my mother, | 我帮你找到了工作 还把你介绍给我妈妈 |
[28:44] | – and then you took off on me. – Because I needed to save the world! | -但你却抛弃我 -因为我要拯救世界 |
[28:48] | She’s using you, Lila. | 她在利用你 莱拉 |
[28:50] | The Handler. | 管理人 |
[28:51] | You’re wrong. She raised me. | 你错了 她养大了我 |
[28:54] | – She loves me. – Yeah, you know what? | -她爱我 -对 你知道吗 |
[28:58] | Love shouldn’t have to hurt this much. | 爱不应该如此伤人 |
[29:05] | – All right, I tried. – He’s right. We have to kill her. | -好 我尽力了 -他说得对 我们得杀了她 |
[29:08] | Hey! Five! Five, stop. | 5号 5号 住手 |
[29:10] | I got it. | 我来处理 |
[29:13] | Hey, Lila. | 莱拉 |
[29:15] | Truth? | 想听实话吗 |
[29:17] | She’s dangerous. | 她很危险 |
[29:19] | And you’re scared of what she’ll do with all that new power. | 你害怕她会用那种新能力做些什么 |
[29:23] | That’s why you dragged me to the Commission. | 所以你拉我去了时间局 |
[29:27] | Because I know what it’s like to love dangerous people. | 因为我知道爱着危险人物是什么感觉 |
[29:32] | Difference is… | 不同的是… |
[29:41] | they love me back. | 他们也爱我 |
[29:43] | – Shut up. – The only thing she loves is power. | -闭嘴 -她爱的只有超能力 |
[29:47] | Now, the minute she can’t use you, | 一旦她无法利用你了 |
[29:49] | she will turn on you, and deep down, I know you know that. | 她就会从内心深处背叛你 我知道你明白这点 |
[29:53] | You don’t know me, Diego. | 你不了解我 迭戈 |
[30:00] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[30:05] | I know that we can be your family… | 我知道我们可以成为你的家人 |
[30:09] | if you just let us. | 只要你愿意 |
[30:46] | Diego, no… | 迭戈 不 |
[31:01] | It’s true, what Five said, isn’t it? | 5号说的是真的 对吗 |
[31:03] | Darling, I need to know that we can get past this, | 亲爱的 我要知道我们能挺过去 |
[31:07] | be a happy family again. | 能再次成为快乐的一家人 |
[31:19] | They’re my real family. | 他们才是我真正的家人 |
[31:31] | Do you even love me? | 你真的爱过我吗 |
[31:49] | Que será, será. | 该来的总会来[西语] |
[31:54] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[31:56] | You’re still alive. | 你还活着 |
[31:58] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[31:59] | You got to see how this all played out. | 你可以看到这一切会如何结束 |
[32:38] | This doesn’t have to be the end. | 这不非得是末日 |
[32:40] | We use my ability to time travel. | 我们用我的能力穿越时间 |
[32:43] | You’re the genius who said we should jump. | 你是那个说我们应该跳下去的天才 |
[32:45] | Right? You’re the one who got us stuck here. | 对吧 是你让我们卡在这里 |
[32:49] | Maybe your appetite is disproportionate | 也许你的欲望跟你的 |
[32:51] | to the size of your abilities. | 能力是不相匹配的 |
[32:55] | Start small. | 先从小处下手 |
[32:56] | Seconds, not decades. | 先试着穿越几秒 而不是几十年 |
[33:41] | I know that we can be your family, | 我知道我们可以成为你的家人 |
[33:45] | if you just let us. | 只要你愿意 |
[33:51] | It’s true, isn’t it? What Five said. | 5号说的是真的 对吗 |
[33:56] | Answer me! Is it true? | 回答我 是真的吗 |
[33:59] | Well– | 话说… |
[34:11] | The case! No! | 手提箱 不 |
[34:34] | Enough. | 够了 |
[34:57] | I almost had her. Why the hell did you stop me? | 我差点就抓住她了 你到底为什么要阻止我 |
[35:01] | Because… | 因为… |
[35:02] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[35:16] | Who the hell was that guy? | 那家伙到底是谁 |
[35:18] | – Vanya! Help! – Harlan. | -范娅 救命 -哈兰 |
[35:24] | Sissy? | 西西 |
[35:29] | Harlan? Harlan! | 哈兰 哈兰 |
[35:30] | Whatever it is I gave you, I can take it back, okay? | 不管我给了你什么 我都可以拿回来 好吗 |
[35:33] | We just, we need to stop this. | 我们得阻止这一切 |
[36:29] | Oh, baby. Oh, baby. Oh! | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[36:56] | Yowza. | 天哪 |
[36:58] | I should’ve brought my parka. | 我应该把我的派克大衣带来的 |
[37:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:04] | Oh, wow. Excuse me, pardon me. | 打扰了 对不起 |
[37:07] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[37:10] | – Herb. Dot. – Sorry. | -赫布 点点 -抱歉 |
[37:14] | Sup, Herbie? | 好啊 赫布 |
[37:15] | Hey! My man. | 兄弟 |
[37:17] | – All good? – Good to see you guys. | -一切都好吗 -很高兴见到你们 |
[37:23] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[37:26] | Is she…? | 她… |
[37:28] | – Really dead this time? – Oh, yeah. | -这次真的死了吗 -是的 |
[37:31] | Oh. Now that the Handler’s gone, | 现在管理人死了 |
[37:33] | what happens at Commission? | 时间局会怎么样 |
[37:36] | – Just tell them. – Eh– Well… | -告诉他们吧 -好 |
[37:38] | we need to elect a new board of directors. | 我们得选个新的董事会 |
[37:41] | But, until then, | 但 在那之前 |
[37:44] | I, um… | 我… |
[37:47] | I’ve been voted in as acting chairperson. | 我被选为代理主席了 |
[37:49] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[37:51] | Congrats, Herbie. That’s huge. | 恭喜你 赫布 这可是大事 |
[37:53] | I’m so goddamn nervous. | 我紧张死了 |
[37:54] | – You’ll do fine. – Oh, thank you. | -你能胜任的 -谢谢 |
[37:57] | Herb, we need a favor. | 赫布 我们要请你帮个忙 |
[37:58] | – Oh, sure, anything. – A briefcase. | -没问题 尽管说 -手提箱 |
[38:01] | Get back home, where we belong. | 我们要回到属于我们的家 |
[38:10] | Take your pick. | 随便挑 |
[38:17] | Sissy? | 西西 |
[38:19] | We gotta get Harlan packed. | 我们得帮哈兰打包 |
[38:22] | Hey. The sooner we leave, the safer it is for everyone, | 我们越早离开 对大家越安全 |
[38:25] | and we can figure out the next steps from there. | 而且我们可以到那里在考虑下一步 |
[38:35] | We can’t go with you. | 我们不能跟你走 |
[38:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:43] | To the future? | 去未来吗 |
[38:45] | Vanya, that’s crazy talk. I mean, what would that even look like? | 范娅 这太疯狂了 未来会怎么样 |
[38:50] | Well, we could be a family. | 我们可以组建一个家庭 |
[38:53] | I mean, just the three of us. | 我是说只有我们三个 |
[38:55] | We could have a whole life together. | 我们可以厮守一生 |
[38:57] | What about Harlan? | 哈兰怎么办 |
[38:59] | What if something happens to him? | 如果他出什么事怎么办 |
[39:01] | And what if we’re separated? | 而且万一我们分开了呢 |
[39:06] | I can’t risk losing him. | 我不能冒着失去他的风险 |
[39:11] | What if they, like, blame you for Carl or– | 如果他们让你为卡尔的死负责怎么办 |
[39:13] | Vanya… | 范娅 |
[39:15] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[39:18] | Outside the barn. | 在谷仓外面 |
[39:20] | I… I saw you fl… | 我看到你浮… |
[39:23] | float. | 浮在空中 |
[39:25] | So, what, you’re… you’re scared of me now? | 所以你现在是害怕我吗 |
[39:27] | Is… Is that what this is? | 是这么回事吗 |
[39:28] | No, no. Scared for you. | 不不 我是为你担惊受怕 |
[39:38] | Tell me we could have a normal life there… | 告诉我 我们在未来会过着平凡的生活 |
[39:43] | and no one would ever come after us | 不会有人像今天这样 |
[39:45] | for being with you like they did today. | 因为我们和你在一起而追杀我们 |
[39:51] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[39:53] | Vanya, I would do anything for you. | 范娅 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[39:56] | To protect you. | 只要能保护你 |
[39:58] | But Harlan has been through enough. | 但是哈兰真的不应该继续承受这些了 |
[40:00] | I can’t… I can’t put that child in any more danger. | 我不能 我不能再让这孩子以身涉险了 |
[40:06] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:16] | You have given me the greatest gift of a lifetime. | 你已经给予了我人生中最宝贵的礼物 |
[40:21] | You let me feel alive for the first time. | 你让我第一次感觉到我还活着 |
[40:29] | You helped me find hope again. | 你让我重拾希望 |
[40:34] | That’s a wonderful thing. | 这是再美好不过的事情了 |
[40:43] | Where will you go? | 你会去哪里 |
[40:46] | I’m not sure. Um… | 我没想好 |
[40:48] | I have, um… | 我有个… |
[40:50] | uh, a friend in California. | 有个朋友在加州 |
[40:55] | You go there, | 你会去那里 |
[40:58] | and you live a beautiful and wonderful life. | 然后过上幸福快乐的日子 |
[41:07] | You ever find a safe way back to me, you take it. | 你要是能安全回到我身边 你一定要努力 |
[41:10] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[41:33] | …the crack of an assassin’s bullet. | …杀手的一声枪响 |
[41:35] | A nation mourns, the world grieves. | 举国哀悼 举世悲痛 |
[41:38] | The man who became the 35th president | 任期不到三年的第35任总统 |
[41:40] | less than three years ago is dead. | 与世长辞 |
[41:43] | He led his country boldly | 他带领全国英勇地 |
[41:44] | through the treacherous shoals of Cold War crises. | 度过了冷战危机的暗礁 |
[41:46] | His firm commitments to support | 他做出坚定承诺 要支持 |
[41:48] | the cause of democracy throughout the world | 全世界民主事业 |
[41:50] | won him acclaim almost unprecedented | 使他在任期中 |
[41:52] | in the history of the presidency… | 赢得了前无古人的赞誉 |
[42:09] | Ray, | 雷 |
[42:11] | We should’ve known I’d find a way to get the last word in. | 我们早该知道我总有办法留下最后一句话 |
[42:15] | The good news is… | 好消息是 |
[42:16] | we did it. | 我们成功了 |
[42:18] | The world is safe again. | 世界又安全了 |
[42:20] | But the president is dead. | 但是总统去世了 |
[42:23] | And I am long gone. | 而且我将一去不返 |
[42:27] | I wish I could be with you right now, in your arms. | 我真希望我现在和你在一起 躺在你怀里 |
[42:31] | I don’t belong in 1963, | 我不属于1963年 |
[42:34] | but my time here has changed me. | 但我在这里度过的时光改变了我 |
[42:53] | It’s changed all of us. | 改变了我们所有人 |
[43:04] | I wish I could tell you it’s gonna be easier from here… | 真希望我能说 接下来的路会好走一些 |
[43:09] | but it’s not. | 可事实并非如此 |
[43:17] | It’s going to get worse, | 未来的路越发艰险 |
[43:20] | Let’s go, Marine. Get on the bus. | 该出发了 士兵 上车吧 |
[43:24] | …before it gets better. | 风雨过后才能见彩虹 |
[43:32] | So, I need you to hold on. | 所以 我需要你坚持住 |
[43:36] | Hey, fellow traveler. | 同路人 |
[43:38] | You need a ride? | 想搭个便车吗 |
[43:40] | Keep faith. | 要有信心 |
[43:42] | Believe that good things will happen. | 始终坚信会有好事发生 |
[43:49] | Because the fight for a better world is never over. | 因为为了得到更美好的世界 斗争永不停息 |
[43:52] | …threats with such firm shows of force | 用如此强硬的武力来威胁赫鲁晓夫 |
[43:54] | that Khrushchev backed down in Cuba | 迫使他在古巴问题上让步 |
[43:56] | and softened the hard red line on Berlin. | 并在柏林问题上态度有所软化 |
[43:59] | He brought to the White House the vigor of youth… | 他为白宫注入了新的活力 |
[44:01] | And we all have choices to make. | 我们都得做出抉择 |
[44:20] | And we have to live with the consequences… | 我们都得承担后果 |
[44:24] | before we find the right way home. | 直到我们找到回家的路 |
[44:33] | Everyone ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[44:34] | Let’s do it, yeah. | 开始吧 |
[44:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[44:40] | Wait! | 等等 |
[44:50] | Fifty bucks if we leave him here. | 把他丢这里 我给五十块 |
[45:13] | Oh, good God. | 老天爷啊 |
[45:18] | Wh… What day is it? | 今天几月几号啊 |
[45:20] | April 2, 2019. | 2019年4月2号 |
[45:23] | Day after the apocalypse. | 末日后的第二天 |
[45:24] | Wait, so we stopped it. | 等等 所以我们成功地阻止了末日 |
[45:25] | My God, it’s over? | 天哪 都结束了吗 |
[45:27] | Did we actually succeed at something? | 我们真的办成了一件事吗 |
[45:29] | That’s incredible! | 真是太神奇了 |
[45:32] | All right! | 真妙 |
[45:33] | I don’t know about you guys, but I need a drink. | 不知道你们怎么想 但我得喝一杯 |
[45:35] | Yes. In fact, I need several. | 对 我得来好几杯 |
[45:37] | I’m in. I’m in. | 我也来 我也来 |
[45:38] | I should go find Claire. | 我得去找克莱尔 |
[45:39] | Oh, come on, one drink. | 别啊 就一杯 |
[45:40] | No… | 不… |
[45:53] | Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece? | 为什么壁炉架上有一张本的画像 |
[45:59] | I knew you’d show up eventually. | 我就知道你们总会出现的 |
[46:02] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[46:06] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[46:08] | Why shouldn’t I be? | 我也没理由死啊 |
[46:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:11] | Yeah, you’re right. I’m… I’m just happy that we’re home and… | 对 你说得对 我只是很高兴我们回家了 |
[46:15] | together again. | 我们一家人又重聚一堂 |
[46:16] | “Home”? This isn’t your home. | 什么”家” 这才不是你们家 |
[46:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[46:19] | This is the Umbrella Academy. | 这里是伞学院 |
[46:21] | Wrong again. | 又错 |
[46:23] | This is the Sparrow Academy. | 这里是雀学院 |
[46:36] | Dad, who the hell are these assholes? | 爸爸 这些混蛋是何许人也 |
[46:52] | Shit. | 靠 |