时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | *We were soaring up through the clouds above* | *我们在云端飞翔* |
[00:06] | *We were flying high on our wings of love* | *带着爱的羽翼徜徉* |
[00:10] | *We were strapped in tight buying duty free* | *在免税商品上挥霍* |
[00:13] | *Till you said the words that you said to me* | *直到你开口对我说* |
[00:17] | *You said you got no love left in your heart* | *你心中的爱已逝去* |
[00:21] | *Then the turbulence tore our plane apart* | *那一瞬的湍流毁灭飞行* |
[00:25] | *Our engine’s stalled as we tucked and braced* | *振作坚持时引擎熄火* |
[00:28] | *And we smashed back down to Earth…* | *我们粉碎着向地面下落* |
[00:31] | – *No survivors…* – Excuse me | – *无人幸免* – 不好意思 |
[00:34] | – *No survivors.* – Excuse me, excuse me. | – *无人幸免* – 抱歉 不好意思 |
[00:38] | *No survivors…* | *无人幸免* |
[00:40] | Excuse me. Hi. | 不好意思 嗨 |
[00:41] | Can you play somewhere else, please? | 你可以去别的地方唱吗 |
[00:43] | Let me see. Somewhere Else, Somewhere Else. | 我想想 别的地方 别的地方 |
[00:46] | I’m not really familiar with that one, but if you hum a couple of bars, | 这个吧我不太熟 不过你要是和某些酒吧比较熟 |
[00:48] | I might be able to blag my way through it. | 我可以去试试看 |
[00:49] | No, I mean could you please leave? | 不 我是想请你离开这里 |
[00:52] | You’re disturbing my customers. | 你打扰到我的顾客了 |
[00:53] | Come on, mate, | 别这样 伙计 |
[00:54] | I’m just trying to express myself | 我只是在表达心声而已 |
[00:55] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[00:56] | Can I see your busking licence? | 那请你出示一下街头表演许可证 |
[00:59] | Oh, I must have left it at home. | 噢 我肯定忘在家里了 |
[01:01] | Oh, well, why don’t I just call the police? | 噢 我看我还是报警吧 |
[01:03] | Why don’t I just call your manager? | 我看我还是把你的经理叫过来吧 |
[01:05] | Yeah, I am the manager. | 好啊 我就是经理 |
[01:06] | And the owner. | 也是老板 |
[01:07] | This is my coffee bar. | 这是我的咖啡馆 |
[01:08] | Oooh, it’s a coffee bar! | 哇 原来是咖啡馆 |
[01:11] | Next to the gastro pub and over the road from the laundrette… | 开在美食酒馆的边上 对面还是那家 |
[01:14] | Discotech? | 叫迪斯科技的洗衣店 |
[01:16] | That’s clever, yeah, things have names. | 真聪明 每个门面都有名字呢 |
[01:19] | Look, just clear off or I’m going to have to have you removed | 听着 要是你不走 我就得找人赶你走 |
[01:22] | and then it’s awkward, so… | 事情就会变得有些尴尬 |
[01:23] | You see this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[01:24] | This represents integrity. | 这代表着正直 |
[01:26] | And you see that coin in there? | 你看到琴盒里那枚硬币了吗 |
[01:28] | I earned that with my sweat and my blood. | 那是我用汗水和心血换来的 |
[01:31] | And it may not be much, | 虽然不多 |
[01:32] | but at least I’m not a soulless, lonely, | 但我至少不是什么冷漠空虚 |
[01:34] | talentless, money-grabbing, City boy. | 一无所长的贪财城市佬 |
[01:36] | Well. This soulless City boy donated a third of his income to charity last year. | 哇 这个冷漠的城市佬去年把三分之一的收入捐给了慈善机构 |
[01:42] | And I do get lonely sometimes. | 虽然我有的时候确实会空虚 |
[01:44] | It’s a good thing I’ve got my Swedish fiancee to keep me company. | 至少我的瑞典未婚妻还伴我左右 |
[01:47] | She’s the Michelin-star pastry chef | 她可是米其林星级西饼厨师 |
[01:49] | who baked all the organic cakes. | 都用有机材料烘焙蛋糕 |
[01:50] | And talentless… You can judge for yourself. | 至于一无所长嘛 你可以自己判断 |
[01:53] | My band, we’re playing at the O2 Academy in Brixton on Saturday. | 我的乐队这周六会在布里克斯顿的O2音乐学院表演 |
[01:56] | You should come! | 你也来吧 |
[01:58] | Yeah, well, that’s not a very cool venue, is it? | 拜托 那里的场地烂爆了 |
[02:01] | Because you’re just so cool? | 你以为你酷爆了吗 |
[02:03] | I might be. You don’t know me. | 说不定呢 你又不了解我 |
[02:04] | Let me guess. You think today’s music is meaningless and overproduced. | 我来猜猜看 你觉得当代音乐既没有价值又泛滥过剩 |
[02:08] | And you wish you were back in the ’70s, | 你希望能够回到70年代 |
[02:10] | when music was real and had guts and integrity, | 那才是最真实前卫而又直率的音乐 |
[02:13] | but the fact is, they wouldn’t have had you, then, either. | 只可惜 就算你穿越了也不会有人在意你 |
[02:15] | I mean, look at the state of you. | 看看你这幅不修边幅的样子 |
[02:17] | You don’t care about yourself, | 你都自暴自弃了 |
[02:18] | so how’s anyone else meant to care about you? | 别人凭什么要看得起你呢 |
[02:20] | This whole young Joe Cocker thing you’re selling, nobody’s buying it. | 你整得和年轻的Joe Cocker一样 没有人在意 |
[02:23] | So you go home to your bong | 然后你回家 一边抽大麻 |
[02:25] | and your shitty vintage record collection | 一边看着你又烂又过时的唱片收藏 |
[02:27] | that no-one else gives a shit about | 那堆没人会他妈在意的东西 |
[02:28] | and you tell yourself that you’re not famous, because nobody understands you. | 自欺欺人地安慰自己 艺术的道路是孤独坎坷的 |
[02:32] | But really, people don’t even want to listen to your music while they drink coffee. | 但是事实上 你的音乐即使在喝咖啡的时候听都不堪入耳 |
[02:37] | You’re not even coffee music. | 连消遣的音乐都算不上 |
[02:39] | You think that playing on the street for nothing is integrity, | 你觉得站在路边免费表演是正直 |
[02:42] | but really it’s desperation. | 其实只是绝望罢了 |
[02:45] | It’s denial. | 你在否认现实 |
[02:48] | Well, that’s just, like, your opinion, man. | 呃 这也只是你一家之言而已 |
[02:51] | No, because they agree with me. | 不 他们都赞同我 |
[02:54] | Oh, I feel bad now. | 噢 我现在觉得内疚了 |
[02:57] | How much to make you go away nicely? | 你要多少钱才肯欢快地走开呢 |
[02:59] | Do you want a tenner? | 十镑怎么样 |
[03:00] | You can’t buy me. I’m an artist. | 你不能收买我 我是个艺术家 |
[03:01] | Oh, no, no, no. So, like, a 20? | 也对 那么20镑如何 |
[03:07] | And 11.75 is your change, sir. | 找零11.75镑 先生 |
[03:10] | Do you wrap gifts? | 能把礼物包一下吗 |
[03:12] | We’re a chemist. | 这里是药房 |
[03:13] | Is that a no, then? | 所以 不行咯 |
[03:18] | Gwen, wait, please. | Gwen 拜托 |
[03:19] | Andy. Go away or I’m going to call the police. | Andy 你再不走我就报警了 |
[03:21] | Look, I don’t even want to talk. I just came to give you this. | 听着 我只是想把这个给你 绝不多嘴 |
[03:23] | No strings attached. | 不胡搅蛮缠 |
[03:24] | I’m not trying to get back together. | 也没奢求复合 |
[03:26] | I just want to apologise for last time. | 我只想为上次的事道歉 |
[03:28] | The last time? You’re going to have to be more specific. | 上次 你可得说具体点 |
[03:31] | Do you mean the time that you put our sex tape online? | 是你把我们做爱的视频传上网那次吗 |
[03:33] | Or the time you borrowed 300 quid for rent | 还是你问我借300磅交房租 |
[03:35] | and then bought a Playstation? | 结果却买了台游戏机那次 |
[03:36] | Or I know, maybe the time you lied about having a son? | 噢 或许是你骗我有儿子的那次 |
[03:39] | Please, just take this | 拜托 只要你收下这个 |
[03:41] | and you’ll never see me again. | 我就再也不来烦你 |
[03:44] | You wrapped it in tinfoil? | 你用锡箔包着 |
[03:45] | Thought it made it look futuristic. | 未来主义新风尚嘛 |
[03:47] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[03:48] | We’re having brunch. | 我们在吃早午餐 |
[03:50] | It’s what civilised people do on a Saturday. | 这是我们正常人在周六做的事情 |
[03:52] | – What you having? – Eggs Florentine. | – 你吃啥 – 意式煎蛋 |
[03:53] | Is that the one with the ham or the one with the spinach? | 是上面有火腿和菠菜的那种吗 |
[03:56] | What do you mean “We”? | 你说”我们”是指什么 |
[03:59] | – Who’s he? – Go inside, babe. | – 他谁啊 – 进去吧 宝贝 |
[04:02] | It’s all right. He was just leaving. | 没事 他马上就走 |
[04:04] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来搞定这事 |
[04:09] | You must be, Andy. | 你一定就是Andy吧 |
[04:11] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[04:12] | Really? Because I’ve, literally, never heard a thing about you. | 是吗 我可从来没听说过你 |
[04:17] | You must be Gwen’s new gay flatmate. | 你一定是Gwen的新基佬室友 |
[04:19] | I’m Casper. Her new straight boyfriend. | 我是Casper 她直得一塌糊涂的新男朋友 |
[04:22] | Boyfriend? You wish. | 男朋友 做梦吧你 |
[04:25] | She’d never go out with anyone called Casper. | 她才不会和叫Casper的人出去约会 |
[04:27] | I hear you’ve been making her very unhappy | 听说你伤透了她的心 |
[04:29] | and I can’t have that. | 这种事情我可不能接受啊 |
[04:31] | I’d rather not discuss this with you…Casper. | 我不想和你谈这事 Casper |
[04:37] | You know what you are, Andy? | 你知道你是什么吗 Andy |
[04:39] | You’re a fungus on the cock of life. | 你就是个操蛋的毒瘤 |
[04:43] | And Doctor Casper is the cure. | Casper医生就是解药 |
[04:46] | Well… | 呵呵 |
[04:48] | something tells me that you’re not a real doctor, so… | 我看你不是个真正的医生 |
[04:53] | If I ever see you here again, I’ll rape your soul. | 你要是再敢出现 我就奸了你的魂 |
[04:58] | How does that sound? | 听起来如何 |
[05:01] | Uncomfortable. | 不适 |
[05:05] | Fetch, boy. | 滚去捡吧 狗狗 |
[05:15] | *Happy people pass my way.* | *快乐的人们经过我身旁* |
[05:19] | *Looking in their eyes* | *从他们眼里* |
[05:22] | *I see a memory* | *我看到了回忆* |
[05:24] | *and never realised how happy you made me.* | *我意识到你赐予我的快乐* |
[05:29] | *Oh, Mandy, well, you came and you gave without taking* | *Mandy 你不求回报地给予* |
[05:35] | *But I sent you away* | *我却拒你于千里之外* |
[05:38] | *Oh, Mandy, when you kissed me and stopped me from shaking.* | *Mandy 你的吻使我停止颤栗* |
[05:45] | *And I need you today Oh, Mandy.* | *此时此刻 我需要你 Mandy* |
[05:54] | It’s open! I’m in the bathroom. | 门没锁 我在洗手间 |
[05:57] | Hey, Andy. | 嘿 Andy |
[05:59] | Hello. You’re looking slutty. | 嗨 你看起来很淫荡 |
[06:01] | Oh, thanks. As long as I don’t look fat. | 谢啦 只要你不说我胖就行了 |
[06:03] | Oh, God, do I look fat? | 天哪 我是不是看起来很胖 |
[06:05] | Well, I wasn’t going to say anything, but… | 我本来不打算说的 既然你问了 |
[06:09] | Where are you going to? A Bunga Bunga party? | 你这是要去哪啊 性爱派对吗 |
[06:11] | No. I’m having coffee with Ben. | 不是 我要和Ben去喝咖啡 |
[06:13] | We’re going to try and settle the custody battle before the judge has to. | 我们要在法官判决之前解决监护权的问题 |
[06:15] | I thought a little cleavage couldn’t hurt negotiations over Roly. | 我想 露点乳沟总是有益无害的 |
[06:21] | Speaking of which… where is the little mistake? | 说起来 那个拖油瓶在哪里 |
[06:25] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[06:26] | I mean, aside from the obvious. | 除了是个怪胎之外 |
[06:28] | He’s sick. He was fine last night. | 他病了 昨晚还好好的呢 |
[06:29] | It’s a shame, he was looking forward to his friend’s birthday party. | 真可惜 他很期待去朋友的生日派对呢 |
[06:32] | He has friends? | 他居然有朋友 |
[06:36] | Anyway, he shouldn’t be any trouble. | 总之 他很好照料 |
[06:38] | Just check in on him once in a while. | 只要每过一阵子进房间看看 |
[06:40] | Make sure he’s still alive. | 确认他还活着就好 |
[06:41] | I should be back in a couple of hours. | 我应该马上就能回来 |
[06:43] | Help yourself to anything you need. Food, internet. | 请自便 东西随便吃 网随便用 |
[06:45] | Vibrator collection? | 你私藏的振动器呢 |
[06:46] | If you can find it, it’s yours. | 只要你找得到 也请自便 |
[06:47] | You know, he asked about your music that other day. | 他那天还问我关于你音乐的事 |
[06:50] | Wanted to know what it was like. | 好奇了一下你的音乐生涯 |
[06:51] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[06:52] | I said it was good. | 我说很好啊 |
[06:54] | I lied. | 当然是骗他的啦 |
[06:55] | Anyway, call me if you need anything. | 总之 有事打我电话 |
[07:18] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 喂 你干嘛啊你 |
[07:19] | What does it look like? I’m watching the news. | 你觉得呢 看新闻啊 |
[07:22] | You’re supposed to be in bed. | 你不是该躺床上吗 |
[07:23] | What do you care? | 你这么在意干嘛 |
[07:24] | Did I interrupt you looking at porno? | 我打扰你看成人片了吗 |
[07:26] | They just call it porn these days and, no, I wasn’t doing that. | 现在都叫黄片 不 我没有在看黄片 |
[07:28] | Are those hearts you’ve got on your pyjamas? | 你睡裤上面是爱心吗 |
[07:31] | No, they’re flowers. | 才不是 这是花 |
[07:32] | Oh, I do apologise. That’s much better | 我道歉 花确实比爱心好多了 |
[07:34] | Tell me something, what does this guy look like to you? | 和我说说 你觉得这货长的咋样 |
[07:38] | If I tell you, can I watch TV? | 我告诉你 能让我看电视吗 |
[07:39] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:42] | I don’t know. He looks…cool. | 不知道 看起来挺酷的 |
[07:50] | You do realise that’s a bass guitar he’s playing? | 你知道他弹的是低音电吉他吧 |
[07:53] | A bass guitar. | 低音电吉他啊 |
[07:54] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[07:56] | No, try again. | 不行 再说一次 |
[07:59] | All right! | 好 |
[08:00] | He looks like an idiot, a prat, a moron. Happy? | 他看起来就像个笨蛋 呆瓜 弱智 满意了吗 |
[08:03] | How about a wanker? Does he look like a wanker? | 傻逼呢 他看起来傻逼吗 |
[08:05] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不觉得 |
[08:08] | You’re not acting very sick. | 你一点也不像生病的样子 |
[08:09] | I am. I really, really am. | 我真的病了 不骗你 |
[08:13] | You’re faking it, aren’t you? | 你在装病 是吗 |
[08:14] | I knew it, you’re faking it! | 我就知道你在装病 |
[08:15] | I’m not faking. | 我才没有 |
[08:16] | If you don’t tell me why you’re faking it or I’ll your mum. | 告诉我为什么 要不我就和你妈告状 |
[08:19] | I just really don’t want to go to this party. | 我只是不想去这家伙的生日派对而已 |
[08:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:22] | No reason. I just don’t like parties. | 没理由 我只是单纯地不喜欢派对 |
[08:24] | Oh, man. But parties are great. | 开什么玩笑 派对可棒了 |
[08:26] | Free food, free booze. | 免费的食物 酒水 |
[08:27] | Girls, drunk girls. What’s not to like? | 女孩 喝醉的女孩 有什么不喜欢的 |
[08:30] | You haven’t lived | 你如果没有体验过一觉醒来 |
[08:31] | until you’ve woken up in a stranger’s garden, | 醒来发现自己裸体躺在陌生人的后院里面 |
[08:33] | wearing nothing but a captain’s hat and a smile on your face. | 身上只有海盗帽和一个微笑 你的人生就是不完整的 |
[08:35] | Parties are where you learn the art of pointless banter. | 派对是让你了解懂得吐槽真谛的地方 |
[08:38] | Do you think I came out this charming? | 你以为我生来就这么魅力十足吗 |
[08:39] | No. It was parties. | 不 是派对造就了我 |
[08:40] | If you don’t learn to love parties now, | 如果你现在不学着喜欢派对 |
[08:42] | you’ll end up being some wall-hugging, weird, | 你会沦落为一个社交大怪胎 |
[08:44] | no party guy and you’ll never get laid. Is that what you want? | 派对绝缘体 万年老处男 你就这追求吗 |
[08:47] | Is that what you want? No! | 这是你想要的吗 不 |
[08:49] | Then get changed out of them Flower Power things | 赶紧换掉你这炫彩花裤子 |
[08:53] | and let’s get you to a party! | 一起参加派对 |
[08:56] | Are you sure he’s going to like this? | 你确定他会喜欢这个礼物吗 |
[08:58] | Trust me. He’s going to love it. | 相信我 他会爱死它的 |
[09:00] | – Shit, is that a Bentley? – Oh, yeah. His dad owns a dealership. | – 我靠 那是宾利吗 – 是啊 他爸爸是个代理商 |
[09:03] | – He must have a tiny penis, then. – Why? | – 他鸡鸡一定很小 – 为什么 |
[09:06] | Bentley equals tiny knob. It’s one of Newton’s Laws. | 驾宾利者鸟必小 牛顿定律之一 |
[09:09] | Oh. Good thing my dad owns Porsche. | 噢 幸好我爸开的是保时捷 |
[09:16] | Errol! Hi. | Errol 你好啊 |
[09:17] | Your mummy told me you were too sick to make it. | 你妈妈之前说你生病来不了 |
[09:19] | He’s feeling a lot better. Aren’t you, sailor? | 他现在好多了 是不是啊 小水手 |
[09:22] | Oh, good. I hope you’re not contagious. | 太好了 希望你得的不是传染病 |
[09:25] | Wouldn’t want anyone getting ill. | 我们不想任何人染上 |
[09:28] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑呢 |
[09:30] | – I’m Linda. Hi. – Andy. Errol’s uncle. | – 我是Linda 你好 – 我是Andy Errol的舅舅 |
[09:32] | And you must be the birthday boy’s sister? | 你一定是小寿星的姐姐吧 |
[09:34] | You’re trying to butter me up and it’s working! Come in. | 你这马屁拍对地方了 请进 |
[09:37] | Come in. | 快请进 |
[09:38] | This is for Alfie. | 这是给Alfie的 |
[09:39] | Oh, thank you. Look at that wrapping! Very original. | 谢谢 这包装真新颖独特 |
[09:43] | Oh, sorry, gents would you mind just popping off your shoesies for me. | 噢 不好意思 先生们 不介意脱下鞋吧 |
[09:47] | Oh, look, who it is! Bruce and Tiffany. | 噢 看谁来了 Bruce和Tiffany |
[09:51] | Tiffany, you’re getting so big. | Tiffany 你体积渐长啊 |
[09:53] | I bet you just eat all your veggies. | 一定每餐都把蔬菜吃得光光吧 |
[09:57] | This is a little something for the big man. | 这是给大男孩的小玩意 |
[09:59] | – Wow. That’s massive. – Not about the size, though, is it? | – 哇哦 这小玩意真大 – 但是尺寸并不重要 |
[10:02] | It’s all about the motion of the ocean. | “用心做”才是王道 |
[10:08] | – Claire couldn’t make it? – No, she’s having to work. | – Claire没来吗 – 是的 她在上班呢 |
[10:10] | You know her, burning the candle at both ends. | 你知道她的 把有限的生命投入到无限的工作 |
[10:13] | – Don’t worry, we know the shoe drill. – She’s got you well-trained. | – 别担心 我们知道脱鞋的规矩 – 她真是教导有方 |
[10:16] | Right, kids. All the other children are through here. | 好了 孩子们 其他小朋友都在这边 |
[10:19] | We’ve got a karaoke machine and everything. | 我们准备了卡拉OK机和其它好玩的 |
[10:21] | Yeah, go party. | 耶 派对走起 |
[10:22] | You’re not leaving me here, are you? | 你不会把我一个人丢在这儿吧 |
[10:24] | Nah, I’ll be right here, waiting for you. | 当然 我会在这等着你的 |
[10:27] | And don’t get too drunk! | 别喝太多了 |
[10:31] | Right, I’m off. What time do I have to pick up the little rascal? | 好了 我闪了 什么时候来接这个小屁孩 |
[10:34] | Oh, you can stay if you like. | 噢 你可以留在这儿 |
[10:36] | We’ve got wine and nibbles in the kitchen for the grown ups. | 我们在厨房里为大人准备了酒和小零食 |
[10:39] | I made a fondue. | 我做了芝士火锅(指交口爆) |
[10:41] | Well, lucky for you, I’m very fond of fondue. | 好吧 算你走运 我就好这口 |
[10:44] | We also have mini-burgers. | 我们还有迷你汉堡(阴户) |
[10:46] | You know how to talk dirty, don’t you, Linda? | 你真会讲下流话啊 Linda |
[10:55] | So. It’s Andy, right? | 呃 你是Andy 对吧 |
[10:57] | Yeah. And you’re Brian from football practice. | 是的 你是Brain 足球训练那天见过 |
[11:01] | – Bruce. – That’s right. Bruce from football practice. | – Bruce – 对 足球训练那天碰见的Bruce |
[11:07] | So, last time we met, you lied about which kid was yours. | 上次见面 你没老实说哪个孩子是你的 |
[11:12] | Oh, yeah. No, I was having a bit of fun. | 噢 不 我就是逗逗你 |
[11:16] | But I’ve met Errol’s dad. You’re not his dad. | 不过我见过Errol的爸爸 你显然不是 |
[11:19] | Fuck, no. I’m his maternal uncle. | 靠 当然不是 我是他舅舅 |
[11:22] | Ah, cool, Sam’s big brother. | 原来如此 你是Sam的哥哥 |
[11:25] | No, I’m four years younger. | 不 我比她小四岁 |
[11:32] | What’s the MILF situation like around here? | 这里的熟女可操性如何 |
[11:35] | I wouldn’t know. My wife’s the only MILF I like to…ILF. | 我不知道 我只有老婆可操 |
[11:42] | Um… thanks for the spliff last time. | 呃 谢谢上次的大麻烟 |
[11:44] | – I was chilled out all day. – That’s cool. | – 简直精神一整天 – 不错 |
[11:49] | Donkey! | 驴子 |
[11:50] | – Hey, Tom. – Where’s your sexier half? | – 嘿 Tom – 你性感的另一半呢 |
[11:53] | – She had to work. – On a Saturday? | – 她上班去了 – 周六还工作 |
[11:55] | Careful, Donkey, you sure she isn’t getting a leg over?! | 悠着点 驴子 她不会在外面乱搞吧 |
[11:59] | This is Andy, Errol’s Uncle. | 这位是Andy Errol的舅舅 |
[12:01] | Oh, Errol? My condolences. | 噢 Errol那孩子 请你节哀 |
[12:04] | Joking! Good to meet you, Andy. I’m Tom, Alfie’s Dad. | 开玩笑呢 很高兴认识你 Andy 我是Alfie的爸爸Tom |
[12:07] | – Andy is a musician. – Oh, yeah? Andy the musician. | – Andy是个音乐家 – 是吗 音乐家Andy |
[12:11] | – I’ve heard of you. – Really? | – 我听说过你 – 真的吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah, aren’t you in that band? What is it? No Direction! | 真的 你不是那个叫什么无向乐队的成员吗 |
[12:17] | Come on, come on, that was a good one, Donkey. I’m only joking. | 看吧 耍到他了 驴子 我就是开个玩笑 |
[12:21] | What kind of music do you play? | 你做哪类音乐 |
[12:23] | Well, it’s, sort of, a combination of… | 其实 就是那种 综合的 |
[12:24] | Hold that thought. I need to spend a penny. Here you go. | 先打住 我去上个厕所 你先拿着 |
[12:27] | And don’t drink any, I’ve got my eye on you, Donkey. | 别偷喝 我盯着你呢 驴子 |
[12:31] | Why does that prick keep calling you Donkey? | 为什么那个混蛋一直叫你驴子啊 |
[12:33] | Is it because of your, erm… | 是因为你的下面很那什么吗 |
[12:35] | No. He thinks I look like the donkey from Shrek. | 才不是 他觉得我像<怪物史莱克>里面的驴子 |
[12:39] | Does he mean Eddie Murphy or the actual donkey? | 他是指艾迪墨菲还是驴子本身 |
[12:42] | I don’t know. I never asked. | 不知道 我没问过 |
[12:45] | *he said i love you baby oh oh oh* | *他说我喜欢你宝贝 噢 噢 噢* |
[12:50] | You think we should go say “Hi?” | 我们是不是该去打声招呼 |
[12:52] | I mean, it’s the polite thing to do, isn’t it? | 好歹出于礼貌 你说呢 |
[12:54] | Whoo, that was brilliant! | 哇哦 唱得太好了 |
[12:56] | Give them a round of applause, everyone! | 各位 来点掌声 |
[12:58] | All right, wish me luck. | 好吧 祝我好运 |
[13:02] | Hi, Alfie. | 嗨 Alife |
[13:04] | Happy 12th birthday, you don’t look a day over 11. | 十二岁生日快乐 你看着顶多十一 |
[13:08] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[13:14] | – Why are you even here, tosspot? – You invited me. | – 你干嘛要来 傻瓜 – 因为你邀请我了 |
[13:17] | My mum invited you. And now you’re crapping up my party. | 是我妈邀请的 你简直拉低了我的派对档次 |
[13:21] | OK, you are kidding. Good chatting. | 真会开玩笑 聊得很愉快 |
[13:28] | Think he was, erm… pleased to see me. | 我觉得他 呃 很高兴见到我 |
[13:32] | I mean you’re not just going to let him get away with calling you that are you? | 我说 他那么叫你 你就这么算了 |
[13:35] | It’s fine. It’s just a nickname. | 没事啦 就是个外号 |
[13:38] | I think old Linda’s got a thing for me. | Linda大妈对我有意思啊 |
[13:40] | She keeps staring at me from over there, with her stripper eyes. | 她一直用脱衣舞女的眼神勾引我 |
[13:44] | – Did you see that we have paper plates? Thanks. – I’m good. | – 你看到我们准备的纸盘子了吗 – 谢了 不用 |
[13:47] | Do you want me to say something to him? I can say something. | 你想我跟他谈谈那事吗 我能帮你说话的 |
[13:49] | Please don’t. Honestly doesn’t bother me. | 千万不要 说实话 我不觉得有什么 |
[13:51] | What doesn’t bother you? | 你们在说什么 |
[13:52] | Ee-aw! Donkey alert. | 哼吭 驴子警报 |
[13:55] | – What did I miss? – We were just talking about… | – 我错过什么了吗 – 我们只是在谈 |
[13:57] | – Football! – Plates! | – 足球 – 盘子 |
[13:59] | Nicknames are stupid, aren’t they? | 外号什么的很蠢 对吗 |
[14:02] | Ha-ha, yeah, like Everton. I mean, come on, “The Toffees?” | 哈哈 是啊 就像埃弗顿俱乐部的外号”太妃糖” |
[14:07] | No-one’s afraid of toffee. | 一点震慑力没有 |
[14:08] | Andy, where did you get that mug? | Andy 你从哪拿的杯子 |
[14:10] | I dunno. A cupboard? | 我不知道 橱柜里吧 |
[14:11] | I’ve put out all these nice wine glasses for the wine. | 我准备了这么多漂亮的红酒杯在这 |
[14:14] | Yeah. I know but wine glasses don’t really suit me. | 看见了 不过红酒杯不是我的风格 |
[14:17] | I mean, look at this. | 你看 像这样 |
[14:20] | It’s just that that’s Tom’s special mug. | 只是你拿的是Tom的专属杯子 |
[14:25] | Oh, I’m sorry. Here you go. | 噢 抱歉 还给你 |
[14:31] | Don’t give him a hard time, babe. It’s an honest mistake. | 别太责怪他了 亲爱的 他只是无心之失 |
[14:34] | – Right, Andy? – Right. | – 是吧 Andy – 确实 |
[14:37] | Hey, do you guys want to see something cool? | 嘿 你们想去开开眼吗 |
[14:40] | Uh, afternoon, lads. I see you went with the burger. | 下午好 少年们 我看你们拿了汉堡 |
[14:44] | A fine choice. | 不错的选择 |
[14:47] | – Aren’t you embarrassed? – Embarrassed? No. Why should I be? | – 你不觉得难堪吗 – 难堪 为什么 |
[14:50] | – Because you pissed your pants. – Uh, no, I didn’t. | – 因为你尿裤子了 – 呃 不 我没有 |
[14:53] | Uh, yes, you did. | 呃 不 你有 |
[14:56] | Piss pants! | 尿裤子喽 |
[14:58] | Piss pants, piss pants, piss pants, piss pants! | 尿裤子 尿裤子 尿裤子 尿裤子 |
[15:03] | Congratulations, gentlemen, | 恭喜了 先生们 |
[15:05] | you currently find yourselves in the presence of a masterpiece. | 在你们面前的是一件旷世杰作 |
[15:07] | If Vinny van Gogh made this car, he would have cut both ears off. | 这车要是让梵高来造 他两只耳朵都得割掉了 |
[15:10] | This wasn’t manufactured, it was moulded. | 绝非流水线产品 纯手工打造 |
[15:14] | No detail’s been spared. Natural wood veneers, | 每个细节都精雕细琢 原木饰面薄板 |
[15:16] | a sumptuous leather interior, handpicked from herds in cooler climes, | 豪华皮革内饰 精选自寒冷地区出产的牛群 |
[15:20] | just to ensure a smoother hide. | 只为确保更柔软的皮质 |
[15:23] | If the exhaust pipe wasn’t so small, I would fuck it. | 要不是排气管太细 我真想操了这车 |
[15:29] | I think I’d still prefer a Rolls-Royce. | 我还是更喜欢劳斯莱斯 |
[15:34] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[15:36] | I’ve just realised who you look like. | 我刚想起来你像谁 |
[15:38] | That big one off Monsters Inc. | <怪兽电力公司>里的那个大块头 |
[15:40] | Yeah, no, not really though. | 是吗 也不是很像 |
[15:42] | Yes, you do. Doesn’t he, Donkey? | 不 真的很像 你觉得呢 驴子 |
[15:44] | Guys? Doesn’t he look like that hairy one from Monsters Inc? | 伙计们 他像怪兽电力公司里的那个大毛怪吧 |
[15:47] | – Yeah! – What’s his name? – Stanley. | – 像 – 叫什么来着 – Stanley |
[15:49] | – Yeah, Stanley. – It’s Sulley. | – 对 Stanley – 是Sully |
[15:52] | – Sulley? Are you sure? – Of course he’s sure, it’s his name! | – Sulley 你确定 – 当然确定 那可是他自己的名字 |
[15:57] | Come on, show us your scary face, Monsters Inc. | 来做个惊吓脸来瞧瞧 大毛怪 |
[16:05] | There we go! | 看见没 |
[16:15] | All right, I “Partied.” Now, can we go? | 好了 我参加过派对了 现在我们能走了吗 |
[16:17] | Now? Linda’s just made pigs in a blanket. | 现在 Linda刚做了肉肠卷(乳交/臀交/以物包茎等等) |
[16:19] | Wait, why are you holding your jumper like that? | 等等 你干嘛那样扯你的上衣 |
[16:21] | It makes you look like you’ve pissed yourself. | 看着像尿裤子了一样 |
[16:24] | You’ve pissed yourself. | 你还真尿了 |
[16:25] | – No. Alfie threw apple juice on my trousers – Why would he do that? | – 没有 Alfie把苹果汁倒在我裤子上了 – 为什么 |
[16:28] | To make it look like I’ve pissed myself. | 好让我看着像尿裤子啊 |
[16:29] | And because he’s a bully. | 而且他是个小霸王 |
[16:31] | See, this is why I didn’t want to come! | 看到了吧 这就是我不想来的原因 |
[16:34] | ‘You don’t care about yourself | 你自己都自暴自弃了 |
[16:35] | ‘so how’s anyone else meant to care about you, eh?’ | 别人凭什么要看得起你呢 |
[16:37] | ‘You’re like a fungus on the cock…’ | 你就是个操蛋的 |
[16:39] | ‘Show us your scary face, Monsters Inc.’ | 快做个惊吓脸来瞧瞧 大毛怪 |
[16:43] | Look, Errol, what do you want to do more than anything else when you grow up? | 听着 你长大后最想做的事是什么 |
[16:46] | – I want to be an actuary. – Cool. | – 我想当一个精算师 – 酷 |
[16:49] | – You don’t know what an actuary is, do you? – No. | – 你不知道什么是精算师 对吗 – 对 |
[16:51] | But I know that, if we leave now, | 但是我知道一点 要是你现在走了 |
[16:53] | you’ll get bullied for the rest of your life. | 你一辈子都会被他欺负 |
[16:55] | You’ll get a shit job, with shit friends. | 你会找一份烂工作 交一群烂朋友 |
[16:57] | You’ll marry an ugly woman and you’ll buy a shit house | 娶一个丑女人 买一套烂房子 |
[17:00] | and you’re going to have ugly kids in it. | 里面住着你的丑孩子 |
[17:01] | I don’t want ugly children! | 我不想要丑孩子 |
[17:02] | Right, so why don’t you end the cycle right now and go in there | 好 那你现在就去结束悲惨循环的源头 |
[17:05] | and show Alfie that you don’t care? | 回去告诉Alfie你不在乎 |
[17:06] | And who knows? Maybe, one day, you’ll be a hot shot actuary, | 谁知道呢 没准某天 你会成为一流的精算师 |
[17:09] | with a gorgeous Swedish fiancee. | 有个美得不行的瑞典未婚妻 |
[17:10] | OK, I want to go back in there, but my trousers are wet. | 好 我是想回去 但是我裤子湿了 |
[17:14] | At least you’ve got trousers. Think of them African kids. | 至少你还有裤子 想想那些非洲孩子 |
[17:16] | All they’ve got is Coca-Cola T-shirts and sandals. | 他们只有可口可乐文化衫和凉鞋 |
[17:18] | Now, go in there and show them what a real actuary’s made of. | 现在 立刻回去让他们见识精算师的风范 |
[17:21] | I’m going. | 我这就去 |
[17:26] | Hi, Alfie. I just wanted to say, no hard feelings about before. | 嗨 Alfie 我想说 过去的事就让它过去吧 |
[17:31] | – Can I ask you something, Errol? – Yeah, sure. I love questions. | – 我能问你个问题吗 – 当然 我喜欢问题 |
[17:35] | Are you a lesbian? | 你是女同吗 |
[17:37] | Um, yeah. I’m a lesbian. | 是的 我是女同 |
[17:38] | Ha! He’s a lesbian! I knew it! | 哈 他是女同 我就知道 |
[17:41] | – Of course I’m a lesbian, aren’t you? – Yuck, no. | – 我当然是女同 你不也是吗 – 呸 我才不是 |
[17:44] | Cos lesbian means you fancy girls. | 因为女同意味着你喜欢女孩 |
[17:45] | I guess you don’t fancy girls, then? | 既然不是 我猜你不喜欢女孩喽 |
[17:47] | Shut up, lesbo. I bet you caught lesbian disease from your mum. | 闭嘴 死女同 你一定是从你妈那遗传的女同病 |
[17:51] | – Don’t talk about my mum. – Why not? | – 别说我妈妈 – 为什么不 |
[17:53] | – Everyone knows she’s a druggie slut. – Take that back. | – 所有人都知道她是个吸毒的荡妇 – 收回那句话 |
[17:55] | – Make me. – Leave him alone. | – 有种来啊 – 离他远点 |
[17:57] | What are you going to do about it? | 你想怎样 |
[17:59] | Are you two going to kiss and have lesbian babies? | 你们打算接吻再生一群女同崽吗 |
[18:08] | No way! Andy King? | 我的天 Andy King |
[18:11] | Shelley Asher…from sixth form. We had jazz choir together. | 我是Shelley Asher 你的预科校友 我们一起参加过爵士合唱 |
[18:15] | Shelley, wow, yeah. | Shelley 噢 对 |
[18:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[18:18] | Nothing. I’m just…keeping an eye on my nephew. What about you? | 没干啥 就照看我外甥 你呢 |
[18:22] | Just working. Professional party entertainer. | 工作 我干派对表演这行 |
[18:24] | It’s no West End, but it pays the bills. | 虽然不是伦敦西区 但是能糊口 |
[18:27] | Oh, yeah, that’s great. | 是啊 挺不错的 |
[18:28] | This is so weird seeing you here. What have you been up to? | 在这儿遇见你太诡异了 你最近做什么呢 |
[18:31] | I remember you used to be this amazing musician. | 我记得你以前是个超赞的音乐家 |
[18:33] | Everybody was always, like, | 每个人提起你都说 |
[18:34] | “That Andy, yeah, He’s going to be proper famous.” | “那个Andy啊 以后绝对是个大人物” |
[18:36] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, no, things are going well. | 对啊 对啊 一切还算顺利 |
[18:40] | I’ve done some music for some adverts. | 我做过一些广告的配乐 |
[18:42] | Corporate sell-out, I know. | 我承认 这是向资本家出卖灵魂 |
[18:44] | – Good money, though. – Yeah, and I’m working on an album. | – 但是来钱多啊 – 是的 我现在准备出唱片了 |
[18:48] | Oh, amazing. | 噢 太棒了 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I’ve been gigging a lot. Working my way up, slowly but surely. | 我的小型演出很多 事业发展不快但很扎实 |
[18:53] | But got to think of the long game. | 毕竟目光要长远嘛 |
[18:55] | You know, I did a gig recently at a swanky coffee bar. | 最近我刚在一个新潮咖啡厅了办了个小演出 |
[19:00] | Oh, I am so jealous. | 噢 真羡慕你 |
[19:02] | You should tell me the next time you’re going to do a show. | 下次你有演出和我说一声 |
[19:04] | – I’d love to come and see you. – I will. I will. | – 我很想去看看 – 会的 会的 |
[19:07] | You know, I used to have this massive crush on you at school. | 你知道吗 我上学的时候痴迷过你 |
[19:12] | – Really? – Yeah. I remember I even changed classes, | – 真的吗 – 真的 我甚至调过课 |
[19:14] | cos I knew you were going to be in it. | 就为了和你上同一节课 |
[19:16] | – Proper little stalker, I was. – That was back when I was skinny. | – 那时候我是个小跟踪狂 – 那时候我也还很瘦呢 |
[19:19] | Yeah. So…is there a Mrs Andy King? | 对 那么你结婚了吗 |
[19:24] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[19:26] | I mean, I had a girlfriend, but we’ve split up. | 有过女友 但是分手了 |
[19:28] | – Oh? Sorry. – Oh, don’t be sorry. I had to get rid of her. | – 噢 抱歉 – 没事 我恨不得摆脱她呢 |
[19:32] | She was a level-ten clinger, if you know what I mean. So… | 她就是块狗皮膏药 你懂我的意思吧 |
[19:37] | Monsters Inc! | 大毛怪 |
[19:41] | Are you scaring this young lady? | 你在吓唬这位女士吗 |
[19:43] | No. Not at all. | 不 才不是 |
[19:45] | Doesn’t he look like the hairy one from Monsters Inc? | 他看着像怪物电力公司里面的大毛怪吧 |
[19:48] | Maybe in the huggable teddy bear, kind of, way. Yeah. | 可能吧 都跟泰迪熊似的让人想抱一抱 |
[19:51] | Do you watch any films that aren’t rated U? | 除了儿童电影 你还看点别的什么吗 |
[19:55] | When you have kids, if you have kids, | 等你有孩子了 如果你能有孩子 |
[19:58] | you’ll understand the sacrifices that must be made. | 你就会理解这是必要的牺牲 |
[20:00] | – What’s your cartoon nickname? – What do you call me, boys? | – 你的卡通外号是什么 – 你们叫我什么 伙计们 |
[20:03] | – Buzz! – That’s Mr Lightyear to you! | – 巴斯 – 光年先生向你们问好 |
[20:08] | – What’s so funny? – Nothing. | – 有什么好笑的 – 没什么 |
[20:10] | It’s just that Buzz Lightyear thinks he’s cool, but really, | 就是巴斯光年觉得自己很酷 但实际上 |
[20:14] | everyone makes fun of him behind his back, | 每个人都在背后嘲笑他 |
[20:16] | cos he’s a delusional dick. | 因为他就是个有幻想症的混蛋 |
[20:20] | What are you trying to say? | 这话什么意思 |
[20:21] | Nothing, Mr Lightyear. | 没什么 光年先生 |
[20:24] | You think people laugh at me behind my back? What about you? | 你认为大家在背后嘲笑我 那你呢 |
[20:27] | You’re a musician nobody’s heard of. | 你是个碌碌无为的音乐家 |
[20:30] | That’s like being a car with no wheels. | 就像个没轮胎的汽车 |
[20:33] | Going nowhere. | 一无是处 |
[20:35] | That’s not true. He’s recorded an album. | 不是这样的 他在录唱片呢 |
[20:37] | Yeah? Sing us a song from it, Monsters Inc. | 是吗 唱一首来听听 大毛怪 |
[20:40] | – I don’t have my guitar. – Come on, you’re a guest at my house. | – 我没带吉他 – 拜托 你来我家做客 |
[20:45] | I’m asking you nicely to sing one of your beautiful songs. | 我现在邀请你唱一首你动听的歌曲 |
[20:52] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[20:54] | your audience awaits. | 你的听众等着呢 |
[20:58] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[21:00] | You should’ve seen your face! | 你真该看看你的脸色 |
[21:02] | Seriously, Monsters Inc, you’re supposed to be the scary one. | 说真的 大毛怪 你该是吓人的那个才对 |
[21:13] | – I better get back to work. – Yeah. | – 我还是先回去工作了 – 好的 |
[21:17] | I…I don’t have my guitar. | 我 我是没带吉他 |
[21:20] | Oh, There you are. | 噢 你在这儿呢 |
[21:21] | There’s been a little accident with Errol. He’s fine. | Errol出了点问题 他还好 |
[21:24] | He just fallen and bumped his nose. | 只是摔跤撞到鼻子了 |
[21:26] | There’s some blood on the carpet. | 地毯上沾了点血 |
[21:28] | But not to worry, that’s what stain guard’s for, right? | 但是没什么 清洁剂就是这时候派上用场的 |
[21:30] | Also, I think he might have wet himself. | 还有 他可能尿裤子了 |
[21:32] | Anyway, he’s asking for you. Right, better get on with the cake! | 总之 他在找你 好了 我得去准备蛋糕了 |
[21:41] | I don’t want to talk about it. I just want to go. | 我不想谈这事 我只想走 |
[21:43] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[21:46] | – Oi, shithead. Apologise to him. – Who are you? | – 喂 混球 向他道歉 – 你是哪根葱 |
[21:49] | I’m his uncle. Now apologise. | 我是他的舅舅 现在道歉 |
[21:51] | No. He’s a loser. I can see where he gets it from. | 做梦 他是个废柴 看得出来是从哪遗传的 |
[21:55] | – You know what you need? – A better view? | – 你知道你缺什么吗 – 更好的视野吗 |
[21:58] | Ha-ha. No. If I were your parent, I’d slap you handsome. | 呵呵 不是 我要是你家长 就扇烂你这张自以为是的脸 |
[22:02] | Yeah, well, you can’t hit me. | 试试看啊 你不能打我 |
[22:04] | I’m a child. | 我是小孩 |
[22:05] | No, you’re right. I can’t. | 你说的对 我是不能 |
[22:10] | But he can. | 但他能 |
[22:20] | Now, we’ve got to go. | 现在我们真得走了 |
[22:25] | Come on! You can do that later. | 快啊 晚点再穿 |
[22:27] | I’m not walking on the street without shoes. | 我才不要光着脚在街上走 |
[22:29] | Double knots? Seriously? | 还打双结 有没有搞错 |
[22:31] | It’s rude to leave without saying goodbye. | 不辞而别未免太不礼貌了 |
[22:36] | We’re not leaving. We’re just…going out for a smoke. | 谁说要走了 我们只是出去抽根烟 |
[22:40] | – You hit my boy. – Your boy hit my nephew. | – 你打了我儿子 – 你儿子打了我外甥 |
[22:43] | What? You mean Ratatouille? | 什么 你是说料理鼠王 |
[22:44] | Don’t call me that, you wanker. | 别那么叫我 你个傻逼 |
[22:47] | What did Ratatouille just call me? | 料理鼠王刚叫我什么 |
[22:49] | Don’t talk to my dad that way, piss pants! | 别这么跟我爸讲话 尿裤男 |
[22:52] | Don’t get in my nephew’s face, the…fat kid from Up! | 别贴我外甥脸这么近 你个<飞屋环游记>里的小胖墩 |
[22:56] | – You… – Tom! | – 你 – Tom |
[22:58] | What’s this about Alfie trying to punch my daughter? | Alfie想打我女儿是怎么回事 |
[23:00] | Is that true, Alfie? Did you take a swing at Shrek? | 真的吗 Alfie 你打史莱克了 |
[23:03] | No! She’s lying. | 没有 她撒谎 |
[23:05] | Whoa, wait. You call my little girl…Shrek? | 等等 你叫我女儿史莱克 |
[23:09] | Yeah, Shrek and Donkey the dynamic duo! | 是啊 史莱克和驴子 搞笑二人组 |
[23:18] | – Wow, that felt good. – Nice work. Let’s go! | – 哇 太爽了 – 干得好 赶紧逃 |
[23:22] | Tiff Tiff!? | |
[23:28] | This isn’t over. We’ll press charges. | 这事没完 我要告死你们 |
[23:31] | Shut up, Tom. | 闭嘴 Tom |
[23:33] | Dad, we can still catch them, if we take the Bentley. | 老爸 要是开宾利我们还能抓住他们 |
[23:40] | Motherfucking Monsters Inc! | 你妈逼的大毛怪 |
[23:45] | *Fall is here Hear the yell* | *秋已至 声渐闻* |
[23:48] | *back to school Ring the bell* | *校园归 铃声响* |
[23:50] | *Brand-new shoes, walking blues* | *换新鞋 行蓝调* |
[23:53] | *Climb the fence, books and pens* | *翻围墙 执书笔* |
[23:55] | *I can tell that we are gonna be friends* | *我感知 你与我 终为伴* |
[24:00] | *I can tell that we are gonna be friends* | *我感知 你与我 终为伴* |
[24:07] | *We clean up and now it’s time to learn. | *扫尘埃 学之时 已至矣* |
[24:14] | *numbers letters, learn to spell* | *数与字 记于心* |
[24:16] | *nouns and books, and show and tell* | *辞与书 诵于口* |
[24:24] | Here she is. | 哟 回来了 |
[24:27] | How did it go? | 还顺利吗 |
[24:28] | He wants Roly every two weeks and every weekend. | 他要Roly每隔一周和每个周末都和他在一起 |
[24:31] | Is that bad? | 这很糟糕吗 |
[24:32] | It’s bullshit. Weekends are the best part of childhood. | 还用说 周末是童年最美好的时光 |
[24:36] | That’s when you get to go on roller coasters and visit aquariums. | 可以去玩过山车 参观水族馆 |
[24:39] | Why should he get all the fun stuff? | 为什么他抢走了所有有趣的东西 |
[24:42] | See, if I was still using, I would have slept with him | 要是我还在吸毒 我就会跟他上床 |
[24:44] | and I would have gotten my way. | 我就能如愿以偿了 |
[24:45] | That’s your takeaway from all this? | 这就是你对这事的总结 |
[24:46] | That and don’t buy bras off the internet. | 还有别在网上买胸罩 |
[24:51] | How’s Roly? | Roly好点了吗 |
[24:52] | Been fast asleep the whole time. Hasn’t made a peep. | 他睡得很沉 一点动静都没有 |
[24:56] | What have you been up to? | 你都干嘛了 |
[24:58] | Just chilling. Internetting and stuff. | 无所事事 上上网什么的 |
[25:02] | Who’s that guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[25:04] | No-one. Just a friend of a friend. | 没有谁 就是一个朋友的朋友 |
[25:06] | Looks like a bell-end. | 一脸大屌样 |
[25:11] | Well, I better check on the little curse before I’m off. | 好了 我还是在走之前去看看那个小孽障吧 |
[25:16] | You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you, the whole uncle thing? | 你还是很享受当舅舅的吧 |
[25:20] | – It’s better than herpes. – You would know. | – 反正比得疱疹好 – 你最懂了 |
[25:24] | – Andy, wait. – Yep. | – Andy 等等 – 怎么了 |
[25:26] | Alfie’s mum called. She told me everything. | Alfie的妈妈刚打电话来 她都告诉我了 |
[25:32] | I never liked the bitch, anyway. | 不过我一直很讨厌那个婊子 |
[25:46] | It’s me, you little faker. | 是我 小骗子 |
[25:50] | Look… I’m sorry I made you go to that party. | 听着 我很抱歉逼你去那个派对 |
[25:56] | It’s fine. I think I actually enjoyed myself | 没事 实际上我玩得挺开心 |
[25:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:00] | Yeah, and I think I learnt something important, too. | 真的 我还学到了点重要的东西呢 |
[26:04] | Like what? | 什么 |
[26:05] | Sometimes… it’s OK to hit people. | 有时候 打人也没关系 |
[26:11] | Good night, piss pants. | 晚安 尿裤娃 |
[26:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:15] | Can you sing me one of your songs? | 能给我唱首你的歌吗 |
[26:17] | Nah, you don’t want to hear one of them | 不 你不会想听的 |
[26:19] | Why not? Are you bad? | 为什么 你唱得不好吗 |
[26:21] | No. I just don’t have my guitar | 不是 我没带吉他啊 |
[26:24] | and it’s probably not your sort of thing. | 而且你应该不喜欢这种风格 |
[26:27] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[26:38] | *There’s an impact crater sitting in my heart* | *我的心上有一个陨石坑* |
[26:42] | *From the time that we crashed and blew our love apart* | *是爱情解体留下的伤痕* |
[26:46] | *The fire that we shared burned hot and fast* | “我们的爱火灼热猛烈” |
[26:49] | *I thought they’d never put it out* | *我原以为它永不熄灭* |
[26:52] | *No survivors* | *无人幸免* |